[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CGpeers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CGPEERS.jpg (3KB, 199x93px) Image search: [Google]
CGPEERS.jpg
3KB, 199x93px
I guess a bunch of people on here use CGpeers, so hopefully you can answer my questions...

I've registered with the site and downloaded a few torrents, no problem.

But... I can't work out how to join the forum (CGPersia). It just says that registration is closed. I can read threads, but all the links seem to be hidden... presumably they are only open to registered users.

I can't work out how to make a request.

There are notices all over about keeping your ratio up, but all the torrents seem to be 'freeleech' and my ratio is showing as infinite even though I've downloaded over 50 GB (uploaded about 40 GB). Does this mean that they basically don't give a fuck about how much I upload? I generally try to seed as much as possible anyway, but it would be nice to know.
>>
CGpersia has a different registration. Unless you are registrated you cannot read links.
Just keep on trying to get on in when registration is open.
>>
>>531634

When do they open registration? Is it a monthly thing like CGpeers?
>>
>>531633
is there any other website lik CGpeers? because that place is f--ing paradise )) I discovered it like month or two ago and I love it like my balls ))
someone mentioned GFXpeers here is ghat a real thing?
>>
>>531639
I censored "fucking" on 4chan :| ... damn this fucking PC thing is spoiling all the shit out there.. I don't trust to people who does not swear ...
>>
>>531639
No

Cgpeers/persia is the best place to get cg related content. Ive been using that site since 07. Even ripped tuts for people so I can watch them without waiting for release.

GFXDomain and anything related to it is a worthless copy tier site some dumbass made because he had issues with cgpeers
>>
Why does my ratio say infinite?
>>
>>531633
Been using it well over 4 years now, downloaded during a freeleech period and non-freeleech, I still have a ratio of 6.35.

Feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>531677
Bump. This for me too. Non of my uploads show. Do i have to have a static ip or something?
>>
is it down for anyone else right now?
>>
>>531677
>>531746
I don't use it a lot but I have seen a ton of freeleech stuff, so if you only get that, even unintentionally, you get infinite ratio.
>>
>>532961
yes
>>
>>532961
yes it's down and all the torrents are kindda dead too in my Utorrent...
I hope it'll get back because that place is fucking paradise
>>
File: hothead.jpg (60KB, 431x997px) Image search: [Google]
hothead.jpg
60KB, 431x997px
KNOCK KNOCK!!

Alright big guys and hot heads, this is CIA, you're all under investigation for piracy. You won't get away with it this time, we have your IP addresses. We see through your fucking seed boxes and proxies. Time to pay up not only to the LAW but also to the people you've stolen from. The saddest part it is, while I was under cover on this Forum, I was expecting to see GOOD art, all I see is fucking low quailty shit. Maybe if you paid for the Tutorials and resources you all stole, you'd invest time into learning from them. Well it looks like the only time you'll be investing is in Jail. Was getting caught part of your plan anon?
>>
>>532972

>CIA
>piracy

Try harder or go home.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.