[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the best way to make animations similar to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (85KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1137x640px
What would be the best way to make animations similar to the cutscene moments in the Lose Soul Aside trailer:

And with character models similar to those in that trailer (except for the generic demon dude) and pic related.

I'm not interested in making a game and already have a lot of experience in SFM but while SFM is super accessible and fun to use I wanna make something with more pizazz.

Is UE4 viable? Pic related was made in fuse with some mudbox and other software touching it up and I like fuse enough to use that for the characters. Whats the best way to give a fuse character hair like in pic related?
>>
My bad. Forgot to post the trailer link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5El-yYNUwU
>>
>>531148
wow my model got famous kek
btw hair mesh is just from fuse it just have some hair texture from google and I made normal and specular maps drom that image and also made transparacy based on specular image that's all. mothing special man... it does not even look good imho it's just a transpereci on the bottom of uv s what made you think that it looks goot i think, I'll give link to moxamo model and upload textures if you want, bad thing is when you upload from fuse mixamo rigs face morphs as well, but I took model from fise then edited sculpted it and then uploadded to misamo and it has no facial blend shapes (face is not rigged, I'm new in 3d and I'm fucking up terminology lol)
>>
>>531174
post nudes >:O
>>
>>531176
it has no cunt textures, besides the model only wears baseball jacket and boots I'm going to make her skin glossy blue or sime alien collor, and give her some blint weapon... I'm just trying to get hang of V-rat, like I said I'm cinema 4d user and this is the first ever render what I rendered using maya/vray. and fucking vray(any maya renderer that I tried) is like chinese to me
>>
>>531177
post different angles of the head then ?
>>
>>531178
Ok man I'll post em when I'll get home
>>
File: 12.png (542KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
542KB, 960x540px
>>531148
>>
File: 11.png (441KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
441KB, 960x540px
>>531424
>>
File: 123.png (389KB, 780x576px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
389KB, 780x576px
>>531426
>>
File: 22.png (782KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
782KB, 960x540px
>>531428
I gave her some hooker treatment :D
>>
File: 33.png (664KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
664KB, 960x540px
>>531429
PS: I'm just trying to lean basic texturing and how to apply them etc... not trying to render high quality or something
>>
>>531424
>>531426
>>531428
>>531429
>>531430

Looks so good dude!!

I can't believe you made her in Fuse CC! All the people I make end up wonky in some way. Guess I just need more time at it. I'm a Zbrush guy so I'm used to fixing a face by morphing it like it were clay.
>>
>>531426
Nose is a bit too long for my taste but it adds to the character I guess. would bang/10

Did you modify the face in fuse or some other program ?
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1000x1501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1000x1501px
>>531497
man reshaping face is not that hard. you need to correct things very slightly, because in reality all humans are differend fom each othef by very smal margins )) TY btw
>>531499
I modified face in maya and mudbox, mainly maya, in mudbox I reshaped breasts because FUSE mesh has very shitty breasts, they look like 15 yeat old had implants.

PS here are some other renders because now I'm getting hang of Maya and Vray interface yay
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 1000x1501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1000x1501px
>>
>>531511
>>531512
Now it looks wierd :S
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.