[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my game is on greenlit finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: g 2016-07-23 10-59-28.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
g 2016-07-23 10-59-28.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
Hey folks, i finally made a shooter. It will be free. please check out my greenlight. I plan to add more tanks and stuff.
I can give english beta to anyone as soon as i find good sharing service
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729817689
>>
APSTERYX IS PETUH
>>
>>530254
hello
>>
хyй cocи
>>
op is limp dick faggot
>>
What is petuh? And why asterix?
>>
>>530258
i dunno. it something like good luck in hindi i suppose
>>
Cool dude
>>
Looks decent. I'll play it. Does the tank only ever have one fire mode? Like can I press left mouse for shells, right mouse for AT Missile, and middle button for a bomb of sorts? What is the variety of weaponry like? I'm a sucker for tons of loadouts
>>
>>530271
great idea. ill mark it to realization
also you can try today morning beta
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxM6RbnWIdolZy1KSi0zUWk3SVk/view
>>
the assets look great but I think gameplay is whats lacking, it seems all the ai does is go towards the player.
>>
>>530277
As it stands, it has a lot of potential, but doesn't yet offer anything new to the top down shooter genre. I love the unit design, but gameplay is very predictable. Also there was a glitch where I couldnt even hit enemies I was aiming at. I like that the tank isn't that much faster than the enemies,but I think if you plan to have enemies drop powerups, an overdrive one would be fantastic. I like survival mode, but have you considered other game modes as well? Possibly a bomb mode where the goal is to plant like 25 bombs on the surface via King of the Hill type control circles you have to stay in for a period of time to destroy Mars and the source of the aliens. I suppose it depends how far you want to go with it, but extra maps, even some interior maybe cave like maps would be cool. Keep grinding comrade, we need more cosmonauts!
>>
>>530253
>http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729817689

cool assets man
could end up being a good game
>>
>>530282
I agree with this guy.

Still good work so far.
>>
>>530282
yes there will be missions and other modes.
robots droping powerups already, but can pikup them as well.
We plan adding new enemyes and their spawn-crore graphs next. tank with turret as well
>>
File: bug.jpg (60KB, 668x436px) Image search: [Google]
bug.jpg
60KB, 668x436px
>>530279
it is robots, they are stupid. once we added some intelligence to them, but they started to build shooting wall of death.
avoidance and warious mowing patterns tbd
>>
Why do the HP bars on units rotate with the unit? They should be locked to the same orientation relative to the camera.
>>
>>530336
Camera oriented bars in next update
>>
Pretty shit OP. You made an unoriginal boring game with cheap gameplay and graphics.

Not even worth downloading.
>>
>>530343
do not download this free game, so.
>>
>>530344
yeah, not worth anyones time
>>
>>530343
Not OP but I'm happy he made a game at all. Most people give up and go on image boards sulking but he actually got something released on Greenlight. He'll ultimately move on to the next project with a good experience.
>>
>>530377
even more stuff planned to add
also game is now free for download.
i am not planning to sell it.
>>
>>530409
Keep doing what you're doing man. Lots of people here on /3/ are from /v/ or dabble/hobby in 3D. There's still a lot of people who work it as their job but ultimately most who criticize you senselessly are losers in one way or another. Listen to those who give you real, honest criticism; I see some of it in this thread.

I believe in you anon.
>>
>>530377
Releasing literal shit is not an achievement anon. Making a decent gameplay with nice graphics is an achievement
>>
>>530414
Then make something yourself.

People start somewhere. Rarely do people start at the top without any experience.
>>
File: Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face[1].gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face[1].gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>530411
> trying to samefag this hard
*cringe*
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-25+at+12.09.04).png (65KB, 884x820px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-25+at+12.09.04).png
65KB, 884x820px
>>530417
Nice try retard.
>>530414
Some of us still yearn to not be locked in contracts and NDAs to actually be able to release shit on Steam.
>>
this is bad
>>
>>530253
Looks like the same old boring top down shooter that every single developer makes as their first 3D game...

Your AI seems retarded.
Your graphics are PS1 era, which is cool if that's what you are going for.
Your GUI looks worse than the PS1 era, so fix that shit ASAP.
Your gameplay seems bland and uninteresting, do something new or don't even bother trying to develop something.

I mean, I could program this in an hour using assets bought from Unity asset store, it's garbage as it is.
>>
>>530253
awesome OP!! keep doing this and don't stop soon you'll get what you want. and too all bitches who shit here I'd like to see you even try and make anything :),
>>
File: disgust.jpg (440KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
440KB, 693x693px
>>530440
> samefagging this desperately
>>
>>530433
i will work on it.
There is a post about AI already, sure i will improve graphics
>>
>>530447
He is not samefagging >:( you are just jelaous
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (563B, 95x31px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
563B, 95x31px
>>530466
shut up you fucking retard.

OP's a samefagging whore who got 5 greenlight votes and that's it.
>>
Seems like something I'd play during the SNES era.

It looks good.
>>
just awful
>>
>>530467
literally, it is around 500 now
>>
>>530253
Great job actually finishing a game.
>>
>>530543
How many votes until greenlight? Just curious.
>>
>>530650
we are around 98% now
>>
>>530253
Main menu soundtrack arrived
https://soundcloud.com/user-932698207/sets/mars-2000-shooter
>>
>>530992
2% more needed to be greenlit? If so, how many votes total?
>>
File: k51iFZSNP1U.jpg (376KB, 870x768px) Image search: [Google]
k51iFZSNP1U.jpg
376KB, 870x768px
>>530995
now around 1000
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.