[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The texture isn't what I focused on. I just wanted to quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 0016.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0016.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
The texture isn't what I focused on. I just wanted to quickly test my self. And I suppose the wheels are kinda off but is it ok?
>>
What the hell were you "testing" yourself on? Be more specific. I don't feel like giving advice you're not going to follow because you weren't ``focusing" on it.

If it was the ability to make a wheel, you definitely failed.
>>
>>526659
I was testing my how I can model. I only started 2 weeks ago. Now how can I fix my failed wheel chair model?
>>
>>526656

It looks like it's floating can we see the reference.
>>
>>526662
I just looked up an image on google. I didn't download it or any thing.
>>
>>526663

Yes post the image.
>>
>>526665
Let me see if I can find it. I just copied the top and a little bit of the bottom. Not like under the chair or any thing. And its supposed to be floating
>>
>>526665
I think it was this https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwj79pS2kbPNAhUSXlIKHUxZBsoQjxwIAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.invacare.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fimhqprd%2Finv_catalog%2Fprod_cat_detail.jsp%3FprodID%3D9SL&psig=AFQjCNHXOJ9w6FSvgqgloSzl1OCdQBcJtw&ust=1466392888502686
>>
>>526665
I meant this http://www.invacare.com/product_files/9SL_400_A.jpg
>>
So this think Is called the Invacare 9000 XDT Custom Wheelchair I think.

What you need to do is gather as much reference as possible of each part. In comparing it to yours the wheels are perfectly round and you need more spokes. The seat is not as thick and is a mesh like material. The small wheels need spokes in the middle. The cross bar holding the wheels together is x shaped. The handles have the same thickness and down flare out like yours.
>>
>>526671
Alright man, thanks dude. I'll make sure to fix my model
>>
>>526675
also if you want critique jsut on the model, try get a bit better lighting on it

maybe just the glare im dealing with right now but its hard to see the details on the base of the wheelchair to see how you actually did
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.