[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3D Character (WIP)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: anatomys.png (319KB, 790x859px) Image search: [Google]
anatomys.png
319KB, 790x859px
A well trained eye that can spot any obvious anatomy mistakes? :) Trying to improve so any input would be appreciated.
>>
File: back.png (313KB, 744x850px) Image search: [Google]
back.png
313KB, 744x850px
From behind
>>
>>521074
>>521076
Looks good so far, but the legs seem a bit too short.
>>
Legs too short, hips too wide. Upper body is perfect.
>>
>>519948
A well trained eye would post in the w.i.p. thread
>>
>>521074
It annoys me so much that people complain and moan about anatomy.

People come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and proportions, what ever you post there will always be critics. Unless you are trying to reproduce some geometrically average model for a biology class, then forget it.

These 'anatomy nazis' have invested a lot of time into doing what they think is right, they hate to consider that these golden ratios are not present in the real world.

There . .. . I have said it!

>>521089
>Muh Generals
>>
File: 1432557684005.jpg (43KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1432557684005.jpg
43KB, 556x561px
>>521089
>GENERALS
>>
File: perfect male body.jpg (44KB, 659x370px) Image search: [Google]
perfect male body.jpg
44KB, 659x370px
>>521084
How are the hips too wide? If anything they look a bit too thin to me compared to the shoulders.

Legs are definitely too short though. They should make up about half of the body's length. Here they look to be roughly three heads tall, when they should be closer to four.

Even with variations in body types you're never gonna meet someone whose legs are 25% shorter than the average with the rest of their body being otherwise normally proportioned.
>>
>>521090
i agree but the legs are still too short and the shoulder area too big
>>
>>521102
yeah the pelvis is too smal in general. it actually looks like it's missing, which i know sounds like a stupid statement
>>
>>521090
Yeh give that dude some imaginary muscles that don't exist. That will show these anatomy nazis.
>>
>>521090
>>521099
you fucks are why /3/ is dead
>>
>>521090
I should inform you that even if you are an oddly shaped, over sized and un-proportional Slob who lives in his parents basement, chances are still VERY, very high that the proportions of your bones are in an golden ratio to each other.
>>
File: anonatomy.jpg (406KB, 1580x985px) Image search: [Google]
anonatomy.jpg
406KB, 1580x985px
>>521074
This mod might help point you in the right direction with this anatomy.
>>
Op here,

Thanks for the input guys, Now that you point it out I can see that the legs are a little short
>>
>>521160
those legs on rigth are just too thick, what is he, a powerlifter roid user?
>>
>>521219
By the time you've built that tier of upper body strength you would have developed legs like timber if you conditioned your lowerbody as well.
Unless you are one of those retarded tight T-shirt by the bar type douchebags that only do the bench press and curls and looks like a walking letter Y about to tip over.

Also to use that amount of upperbody you would need tremendous legs since all power is gonna be routed trough the ground.
Look at the physique of athletes like rugby players, sprinters etc, not at those fucked up bodies of the people at your local gym.
Also look at them calves on Op's and now his quads, when did you ever see a guy with bigger calves than quads?
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger1.jpg (84KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger1.jpg
84KB, 600x813px
>>521226
>Look at the physique of ROID USERS, not at those fucked up bodies of NORMAL PEOPLE
amazing mate, amazing.
glossing over the irony of me actually being one of those tight tshirt buff guys, looking at top athletes is never a good idea, they always look weird and deformed, ofetn putting most of their body mass into parts of their bodies to keep in weight limits
males have narrower hips and should never have that much leg mass, doing squats and jogging which be primary source of your leg workout for an average man will develop your gluts calfs and quads, not your outer vastus and adductor muscles, its not fucking normal
arnold, who trained in an era when roids still werent abused to death, literally death through heart attacks, is a perfect example of this

then again your paintover is just flawed, putting mass in wrong places and exaggerating some of its problems
not saying the original model was good to begin with
you want to putt leg mass towards the middle of the quads not almost on your pelvis, and your upper back mass has to at lest somewhat match your fornt, otherwise hes just a guy with wide shoulders not someone extremely buff

i would do some paintover or moving around of the forms, but im a lazy fuck
>>
such shoulder need a decade a two - unf0rtunately shows at waist
>>
>>521236
his left pec/delt looks like a croissant.
>>
File: anatomys2.png (316KB, 761x858px) Image search: [Google]
anatomys2.png
316KB, 761x858px
Made some adjustments..
>>
>>521440

Looking a lot better.
>>
>>521453
Thanks, Posting here actually helped my proportional thinking a lot. Can't believe I didn't see how short his legs were before.. ^^
>>
File: 14622016512282222222213.jpg (96KB, 1507x936px) Image search: [Google]
14622016512282222222213.jpg
96KB, 1507x936px
>>521459
come on mate, get some proper refs
and fuck me those colors want me to kil myself
fucking change the materiel to standard one arfghhhhhdfasfasf

knees lower, stop with those cut in forms, and get those biceps closer, you also lack one ab intersection and half of his kness
on top his biceps go face towards his body and triceps outside
and flatten those feet, how its not pissing you off?
>>
File: considerThis.jpg (345KB, 1226x1716px) Image search: [Google]
considerThis.jpg
345KB, 1226x1716px
>>521459
>>521440

Consider pic related anon. Otherwise you will quickly discover things like this the hard way the day you start rigging stuff.
>>
File: inspector.gif (52KB, 398x424px) Image search: [Google]
inspector.gif
52KB, 398x424px
my well trained eye notices your model is lacking genitalia
>>
>>521490
Thanks, I'm learning all kinds of shit
>>
OP here is a reference image for you.
>>
>>521074

you're missing the penis
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.