[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of mouse do you guys use? My hand hurts. I need a new one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: mouse.jpg (12KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
12KB, 340x340px
What type of mouse do you guys use? My hand hurts. I need a new one.
>>
i only use an intuos
>>
I use a razor something but I also have an intouis 3
>>
>>508209
your hand hurts because you practice poor ergonomics
>>
>>508209
Synaptics touchpad on a laptop. My finger hurts.
>>
File: 1499143-a[1].jpg (7KB, 350x325px) Image search: [Google]
1499143-a[1].jpg
7KB, 350x325px
amazing mouse
>>
>>508209

Logitech m510. They're not very expensive, and they're comfortable for my hands.
>>
Zowie fk2 baby I will shill this everywhere, I fucking love this mouse to death. Serves me well outside of fps gaymen too
>>
>>508252
looks nice, is it heavy or lightweight? (Not OP)
>>
>>508209

Mad Catz R.A.T 9 the best fucking mouse I´ve ever laid my hands on. No hand pain after 16 hours.
>>
Performance MX
>>
File: 41WULTMZCUL.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41WULTMZCUL.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>
>>508252

Do the buttons on the off-thumb side give you trouble? I think I'd be accidentally clicking those with my ring finger.

>>508288

Yeah, if you can stand looking like a gamer weaboo.
>>
>>508302
No trouble with the fully bindable thumb buttons. I use them in csgo and while browsing.
>>
>>508209
Start conditioning your hands Op. Get a tennis armband to stabilize your wrist to ward off carpal tunnel syndrome, then start doing pull-ups and chin-ups and finger push-ups against a wall.

This will toughen up your paws and make em last you a lifetime worth of office wear n tear.
>>
>>508300
thats a piece of shit. How can you 3D with that when the middle mouse button responds like a plastic flimsy 2$ mouse?
Side buttons are located at the most retarded position ever. Have to dislocate my thumb to reach it.

Sold mine and I was glad to get rid of it.
>>
>>508301
model? I'm interrested. Angle seems a lot more ergnonomic for the wrist.
>>
>>508378
It's an anker vertical mouse. You should be able to find one cheaply online. The middle button has always been sort of out of place/stiff for me in my average-size-man-hands but this mouse completely solved the issue I was having with my wrist sporadically tensing up, which for me far outweighed a little awkwardness. I highly recommend giving vertical mice (in general) a shot.
>>
File: A4tech.jpg (27KB, 583x403px) Image search: [Google]
A4tech.jpg
27KB, 583x403px
''top lel'' tier but it works.
>>
>>508209
Get a naga or g600 and map the buttons to scripts and shortcuts. You can add maya to the "automatic detection" menu that the mice have so you can still have normal keybinds outside the program
>>
>>508209
SteelSeries Rival - really excellent mouse. My old favorite the MS Explorer 3.0 is out of production but the Rival have nearly the exact size and shape of the classic explorer mouse.

Also sport excellent sensors, mouseware, better gripsurfaces and scrollwheel. And also retarded LED's that can be set to any RGB color (mine is a perfect gayish pink :3 )
>>
>>508377
i also play a lot of CSGO with it. though im not picky on mice
>>
File: ibm-u35.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ibm-u35.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
just got one of these old mofo's just to use for maya, I've broken almost as much scroll/wheel mouse as it is.
>>
>>508209
The same one in the original picture. Although different versions, it started out as the mx-518 and evolved to the g7, then the G400, then the G500. There is a reason this mouse has been in production for more than a decade.
>>
>>508625
(not OP)
i might actually buy one, never thought about using it for scripts n shit, which one do you think is better?
>>
trackball mouse. no more pains.
>>
>>508209

Turn your mouse sensitivity way down.

Sounds counter intuitive, but it forces you to move your arm to make adjustments instead of your wrist, and with high sens, you're constantly having to make micro adjustments when overshooting your target.
>>
I use a $20 mouse from Amazon that's a blatant ripoff of Razer. Made by some company called 3lue or some shit. Figured I'd toss it in a month, but I'm still using it two years later. Going wireless when it finally dies.
>>
>>509567
yeah just saw it, I may pick up that $8 deathadder copy (I have a deathadder that did it's time) they probably made it for razer, and relabeled it for themselves after its discontinued.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.