[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 42

File: 1503354780157.png (43KB, 1249x637px) Image search: [Google]
1503354780157.png
43KB, 1249x637px
Emails genuinely in the pipeline, scanned up a cleanup of my notes on this, typing up a companion, so again pardon delays; eventful weekend.

New drops still aren't circulating much yet, but my sources have at least started posting again. Need to finalize my next update anyhow.

/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
Library link: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
What are your thought on Raymond Buckland and Seax Wicca?
>>
>>19537793
It should be noted that the Lord's Prayer backwards isn't meant to be "antichristian" or "satanic"; it's more about going against society's conditioning, and questioning the axioms we take for granted in everyday life. It's an exercise meant to open the mind; unfortunately this hasn't always been well understood, and a lot of wiccaphobic Christians (as well as edgy teen satanists) miss the point entirely :/
>>
>>19538111
>Buckland
Meh.

>>19538155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz5ql87ls4
>>
File: IMG_1442.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19538155
Is this a good candle to use for the ritual?
>>
Fairly certain I'm caught up on this week's emails.
>>
>>19538111
Raymond Cuckland and Sexless Wicca.
>>
>>19538813
Lol Cuck!!!1

Get new material, /b/tard.
>>
>>19538039
>tfw no gnostic gf
>>
File: okay.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>19538155
>It should be noted that the Lord's Prayer backwards isn't meant to be "antichristian" or "satanic"; it's more about going against society's conditioning, and questioning the axioms we take for granted in everyday life. It's an exercise meant to open the mind; unfortunately this hasn't always been well understood
is this the power of the occult?
>wiccaphobic
lol
>>
Do you have 'Hymns of Hermes' in the library?
>>
>>19540327
"Wiccaphobia" is a real word, it means fear of witches. Read a book, kid.
>>
alright lads, whats likely to happen if i sigil wank to a goetic sigil?
A visitation i hope.
>>
>>19538039
Point me to mind control resources please.
>>
>>19538039
What magic can I learn from gnosticism?
>>
>>19538800
Good job m8, that last email was very helpful and cogent. I have some vague thoughts about what you're going for. I have the immediate inclination that you should leave the 13th deity "blank" until we run the system for a while and I can explain why I think that in a more detailed manner later
>>
>>19541205
I had some other big thinks that I redacted from the text as I didn't wanna overload.

I think this configuration of godforms has a better "sexual" coherence than any of the Tantra systems (hell Chumbley's did too) as we get rings of heterosexual pairings via stations then homosexual pairings in the temporally bound nearness of entities to each other: One pair can be construed as "all in east proper" while another can be construed as "ESE and SSE". Chumbley only implies this in a handful of godform placements in BHA and I think we can expand this out to cover all mysteries of the OTO IX, X, XI, and possibly XII, as opposed to Chumbley and the root tantras which only cover through X at best, and even then only in obscure materials like Matrikabheda Tantra.
>>
>>19541288
>Matrikabheda
Is that on your mega or am I gonna have to shell 14 bucks out for the ebook?

>XII

I thought the hidden grades above eleven were rumors or in jokes? Then again I'm way outside the OTO at this point
>>
>>19538039
Any more pictures like that?
>>
File: 1504530680973.gif (650KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504530680973.gif
650KB, 512x512px
Some books /omg/ may appreciate on Gems, Stones, Crystals, Grids, and Spells

The Book of Crystal Spells: Magical Uses for Stones, Crystals, Minerals ... and Even Sand by Ember Grant

The Second Book of Crystal Spells: More Magical Uses for Stones, Crystals, Minerals... and Even Salt by Ember Grant

The Pocket Book of Stones by Robert Simmons

Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, & Metal Magic by Scott Cunningham

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wrobn91f9jvyc1b/AABnUUMeS1Y-FUsYBM82vjJXa?dl=0
>>
File: stick-dic.gif (196KB, 253x207px) Image search: [Google]
stick-dic.gif
196KB, 253x207px
Who to summon for giant penor?
>>
I just finished reading through the Aghora books by Robert Svoboda. Do you guys have any suggestions for similar books or books you recommended for learning about tantra?
>>
>Thread is kill
>Time to post random questions in hopes of some Threadcromancy

Does anyone here mix technological stuff in with their occult practices? Hemispherical synchronizers, binural sounds, dream machines, MWOs, ionizers? That sorta thing. EVPs and Spirit Radios count too I suppose.

What was the one single experience (or tipping point in a long line of experiences) that made you finally go "Holy shit this is real". The thing that pushed out any doubt that you might just be insane or getting a placebo effect and accepted that there's spooky shit going on. Interested to see how the namefags here respond to this one.
>>
How can i attract more money or luck into my life, without giving up my ass to demons or anything like that? I'm very serious, shit's fucked as hell in my life.
>>
>>19542572
I keep my books on a tablet for convenience reasons, that's about it.

Oh, I do use an oximeter during pranayama and want to get a thing to measure heart rate variability.
>>
File: serveimage.gif (23KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
23KB, 400x349px
>>19542572
>Threadcromancy
What happens when Ape half-hearts the opening.

>Technological
I use the Tarot! app so I can safely divine without snooping roomates.

>Holy shit
That time I telepathically linked with Tracy Morgan on Hot 97 radio back in 2007
>yeah "Ghostfaced Killa"...that was me.
>>
>>19542572

Circuitboards and electricity for goetic sigils. It works and they usually lul about it unless they've got a stick up their ass. One of these days I'm gonna go full troll mode and start altering consumer electronics boards to include a sigil for Andras then donating them to Goodwill and etc for dispersal to civilians.
>>
>>19542692
>when Ape half-hearts the opening
Hey mate it's not my fault the scan market ground to a halt and just started crawling again. At least I added some sentences so it's not just a pair of links.

You wanna talk about the forced encomienda system's success due to parity with present systems of labor organization in Mesoamerica, and the effects it had on commodification of ritual products/the development of syncretic religion?
>>
Can someone explain the different types of magic to me as if I were 5 years old?

Also; who wrote the lesser key of Solomon and other demon bestiaries (or whatever they're called)? Where did the info in it come from?
>>
>>19542772

Explain: No, go read Secret Teachings of All Ages and stop being a lazy fuck, it's in the beginner folder in the library.

Writers: Wizards.
>>
>>19542772
No. Most divisions are fairly arbitrary.

Lemegeton derives from probably like three or four sources, including Psudomonarchia, the parallel grimoire traditions (see: Swedish and Icelandic materials), practices through the Greek Magickal Papyri, and a "lost" system of evokation that seems apparent in the historical development of materials like Grimorium Verum, that bridges the gap between the late Greek praxes and the middle Grimoire traditions.
>>
>>19542760
I want to talk about the scan market. It's been piss poor for everything lately and I can only scrub so many pdfs I buy with no returns.
>>
Is there a spell to become the little grill?
>>
File: Confused birb.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Confused birb.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>19542772
See gif in regards to who wrote it.
>>
>>19542793
>most divisions are fairly arbitrary

That's what I assumed but some things like "chaos magic" seem paradoxical to me. How does one command chaos let alone get anything good out of it?
>>
>>19541356
It's in there; see Sexual Magick and I THINK the Shakta folder, but it could also be tucked with the Saivist materials.

Also:
To the jackass saying I didn't have Cicero's "Self Initiation" text, you obviously didn't bother to flip through my GD folder.
>>
>>19542801
Word.

My guess is with the liquidation of many private trackers, the market has shifted to direct professional texts and whatever students feel like uploading; the gap this summer probably correlated with diligent students being out doing summer shit.

>>19542808
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Chaos
>>
File: takesomemaengda.png (2MB, 1670x833px) Image search: [Google]
takesomemaengda.png
2MB, 1670x833px
>>19542760
No opinion.
Also, isn't that a bit reductionist?
>>
>>19542845
Probably, but it's really hard to argue there aren't massive parallels between encomienda and labor organization teams used from the Yucatan to modern Colombia, which was probably a contributing factor to the Church and Crown selecting that system to enforce Westernization.
>>
>>19542824
That explains the shortage of trade shit. I could go for some more journal articles but I can't even figure out what databases you fags use over there in fruity la la dirt digging homo culture land.
>>
>>19542867
>shortage of trade shit
Depends on the trade, really.

You been keeping up with freebookspot?
>>
>>19542883
It's hit or miss. I miss the old days when literally every book written was up on #bookz
>>
>>19542901
I mean, it ain't 2003 anymore.
>>
>>19542901
Well I don't read except for anime so this #book is not something I miss.
>>
>>19542883
First class email thank god for some synthesis (well, thank you would be more accurate). One thing- no Isis?!! You got me fuckt up my personal relationship with that deity forces me to mention that you have her boo paired up with some other That Holygodform Over There.
>>
>>19542911
>>19542901
Fuck's sake.
One of us is gonna have to blow a month of on that new Brill text on Dream Incubation.

>348.56 USD on this hour's exchange

Fuck me sideways.
>>
File: 1470364196829.jpg (523KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1470364196829.jpg
523KB, 1080x1920px
While I think that ultimately all phenomena have a scientific explanation, I am interested in "magick" for its potential psychosomatic effects, and I also feel some sort of peace in utilizing such an ancient practice.

I'm not asking for the moon here... I'm interested in simple spells that can help soothe frenzied thoughts and calm anxiety. What spellbooks would you recommend, to that end?
>>
>>19542925
>no Isis
Asi=Isis by another name.
>>
>>19542935
Don't tempt me like that.
>>
>>19542940
You're in a thread right now with three people with academic backgrounds in neuropsych.

So lemme tell you how this is gonna go:
>I'm gonna direct you to X, Y, and Z.
>You'll go through the motions with your own bias firmly lodged in your head.
>Since you get what you put in, your bias will be confirmed and you'll feel like a "tfw two smrt" big brain boy.
>You'll set the beginner's rites aside and go right back to whatever the hell it is you do in the first place before six months time.
>You'll come into threads and discussions to talk about your expert analysis that was formed well before you were even directed any praxes.

Save us both the trouble and go back to reading Descartes or Hegel or w/e you were doing before popping in here because that's where this will circle back to for you anyway.
>>
>>19542942
Woops, better read for detail this time lol
>>
>>19542960
It's a fairly shitty Budge translation that AC used in Pyramidos that got rather attached to for ritual purposes.
>>
>>19542940
Plain old pranayama will help if you have like an "overactive constitution." It'll also conveniently help the inverse constitution. That and zazen beats the shit out of talk therapy for my various imbalances
>>
>>19542981
>>19541356
Here's a fun little lecture from the dude who sells the canopic jars.

FWIW this lecture is one of the reasons I'm furious at the "scholarship" of Gunther; there's zero reason to use the Budge/Massey interpretation of the Ankh in this day and age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hqhiQ9znZc
>>
>>19542572
>Does anyone here mix technological stuff in with their occult practices?

not really, but on a meta level, this is really interesting:
https://cogsci.indiana.edu/pub/seek-whence.pdf
>>
>>19543022
british accents are so funny in that they put a long A on goddamn everything EXCEPT where it happens in american english and you get shit like AYNK

This video is tight. Coincidentally I'm watching it with my tyet knot hanging overhead
>>
>>19543022
You should really read M Isidora Forrest's book on Isis it's real good.

Also guess what the 156th formula in the Book of Coming Forth by Day is?

Spell for a knot amulet of red jasper. “You have your blood, O Isis; you have your power, O Isis; you have your magic, O Isis.” As for him for whom this is done, the power of Isis will be the protection of his body, and Horus son of Isis will rejoice over him when he sees him; no path will be hidden from him, and one side of him will be towards the sky and the other towards the earth. A true matter; you shall not let anyone see it in your hand, for there is nothing equal to it. (Formula 156, Book of Coming Forth by Day)
>>
>>19542959
you are always one unhelpful mother fucker
>>
>>19542745
And you think the users of these electronics will be affected by the sigil? I think the guy who draw it is the one who will suffer the consequences.
>>
>>19543385
I have a beginner's folder.

Help from me doesn't take much as I'll gladly specify shit for people even PRETENDING to have a shred of dedication or non-pseudoskeptical curiosity.
>>
>>19542959
>three people with academic backgrounds in neuropsych.

Who?
>>
>>19543433
Hi. I have a B.S. in neuroscience. We didn't have a cog sci program at my university so I winged it with a minor in religious mysticism and some lingiustics classes
>>
>>19543433
Me plus two other tripfags.

That doesn't count the other fag who's going into hard stats from psych in general and the other cat working on his PhD in psych but they've been fairly scarce.
>>
>>19543433
Psych with a focus in cognition and neuroscience and a smattering of other related fields.
>>
>>19543443
>B.S.
How much chem did you functionally have to take?
Organic?
Bio?

Or did they top you off at like Neuropharm and let you wander?
I know some departments have a low BS elective minimum; for us the difference between core arts and core science is the difference between an upper tier math run and a trio of successively difficult 3-400 lvl hard science courses in your spec, leaving a lot of room to sorta noodle about.
>>
>>19543444
I had a long, hard look at my insides and realized that I hate money, the government, and corporations. I'm just going to get a PhD in Psych or CogNeuro because stats lead to a dark place.
>>
>>19543409

That's not how it works, puddin. It's the one that activates it. Having my friend draw it and then leave before I activate it doesn't mean my friend is the one sending the call, it means I am. A non-empowered sigil ain't shit but squiggles. In the case of a circuitboard sigil, it's receiving a standard electrical current to activate it rather than magical energy. The point here being, that while it's drawing power, it will be an open door with zero limitations if the spirit gets bored and decides to fuck about for funsies.
>>
>>19543475
>>19543443
I feel like neuroscience might take you to Orgo 1 at the fullest, probably a complete set of gen chem classes.

They let nurses get away with just gen chem ffs.
>>
>>19543483
>thinks psych doesn't lead to a dark place
>peddling pharma pills isn't a dark place
>>
The good Dr. Aquino has been very very busy lately.

Got affiliated with AMORC (?), dropped two new books since last year: MindStar and FindFar.
>>
>>19543475
Honestly, taking a look at my own coursework I am amazed they call this thing a science degree. I had to take three bio chem courses, no Orgo. The program I was in focused primarily on the concept of plasticity, so like the brain as a dynamic ever changing unit.

Neuropharm was an elective itself (why tho??). I loved that shit.

Basically no math. One Stat course outside of the core curriculum, which was the absolute worst academic course I ever took. The only reason I walked out of the program knowing shit diddly about statistics is because of a Hopkins-affiliated lab internship where they had me dicking around in R for weeks at a time. I am terrible at statistics tb h.

Weirdly I excelled at Chem. thanks, all those planets in Capricorn (s/o to Mercury in cap especially).

>>19543522
Yeah you got it. We had a systems neuroscience degree that is not the degree I wanted that led to some orgo and like a fuckton of math and some physics. but I'm not really trying to literally model the thing or make AI so it sort of missed the point for me.
>>
>>19543532
>cognition and perception research
>psychiatry
One of these is psychology, the other isn't.
>>
>>19543551
I took env psych instead of psychopharm because yolo, but then I'm coming out with a BA so why not.
>>
>>19543568
bahaha. dude pharmacology is tight because, you know the old adage where "the only way you know how something in the brain works is when it breaks"? Pharmacological drugs allow you to stretch certain functions of the neurochemical system, to let you see what each of those systems due by breaking them temporarily. I literally never would have understood neurochemistry AT ALL had it not been for psychopharmacology; it's the only way to make real to me the functionalities of each of those chemical signalers. Like once my professor went off about GABA and PCP and because I already knew what the effects of PCP were, it helped me understand the NMDA and GABA systems with like a concrete real world event that relates to it.
>>
>>19543591
>due
*Do, my bad
>>
>>19543551
>the concept of plasticity
We were doing much the same with TBI and using novel agents (and not so novel ((b-vitamins)) to limit apoptosis waves and excitotoxicity.
>>
>>19543551
>Basically no math.
You took a BS and didn't at least need out to calc II? Jesus christ.
>>
File: Virtual Voodoo.jpg (108KB, 1276x864px) Image search: [Google]
Virtual Voodoo.jpg
108KB, 1276x864px
>>19542572
In relation to your first question, I happened to stumble across this little gem over the weekend.

http://www.t0.or.at/vvv/vvv.htm

Anyone know any other weird occult sites?
>>
>>19543591
You know the older adage, "everything you learn in undergrad you have to learn again in grad school, only for real this time"? Might take psychoparm if it's offered again, but I had scheduling issues last time and enviro was chill.

>>19543613
I didn't need algebra II. It's going to be a fun year catching up.
>>
>>19543613
I mean to be honest, what would I have used it for?

>>19543606
see that sounds fascinating to me. I should really get a job in my field...
>>
>>19543627
>>19543591
I topped out at chem 270something plus lab (core sci) then took stats, neuroanatomy, neuropharm in the upper level.

Between that plus archaeometry, more stats, bioanth, arch II, and medical anth, I'm SHOCKED I didn't pull a science degree out of my ass.
>>
>>19543627
Whatever I'ma go to fucking CIIS and in their "East-West psychology" program with their brand new psychedelic therapy certificate, I won't need science at all ever again, shit. Then I can just administer psilocybin to the dying and get paid to confront mortality all day.
>>
>>19543645
wait you had a neuropsych undergrad degree? why did I think you were academically-oriented towards linguistics?
>>
>>19543645
I'm filling my electives with a business minor because all the other departments are ass and it reminds me why it's either do or die with psych. I tell people it's a fall-back plan, but I'd eat a bullet before I joined the corporate cult.
>>
>>19543645
I just invited your LOBI email address to Slack (and yours >>19541356 ) as a test, see what you think
>>
File: 1353167035231.jpg (61KB, 572x546px) Image search: [Google]
1353167035231.jpg
61KB, 572x546px
>>19543666
Checking my own digits there.
>>
>>19543660
No, we had a variety of tracks for minors, and we had a straight run of neuro that filled the minor reqs. My BA was in Archaeo.

I was one class away from a dual ling minor but decided not to take it.
>>
File: snoopdolphin.jpg (73KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
snoopdolphin.jpg
73KB, 700x525px
>>19543666
>666
>>19543693
>93

killing it anon haha
>>
>>19543711
Those three things go super well together imo.

>one class away from a dual ling minor

I was too! Wasn't remotely worth the extra semester tho.
>>
File: 023 crowley at 14 hag descreened.jpg (149KB, 700x1017px) Image search: [Google]
023 crowley at 14 hag descreened.jpg
149KB, 700x1017px
>>19543715
I'm some kind of digit savant tonight.
>>
File: ac-010a.jpg (269KB, 692x719px) Image search: [Google]
ac-010a.jpg
269KB, 692x719px
>>19543733
Okay, this is getting weird.
>>
File: 1499027382577.jpg (27KB, 358x343px) Image search: [Google]
1499027382577.jpg
27KB, 358x343px
>>19543737
>3737
>>
File: wizard eyes.jpg (8KB, 91x86px) Image search: [Google]
wizard eyes.jpg
8KB, 91x86px
>>19543785
I missed that.
>>
I just did my first ritual and now I feel like I'm tripping. Did I do something wrong or did I just accidentally crack my spine?
>>
File: IMG_0908.jpg (52KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
52KB, 480x576px
>>19544932
you're high forever now
>>
>>19544932

Normal if your energy is ordinarily crap, just go with it. The really intense magical operations will leave you floating on cloud nine like you just spitroasted an angel with a bro while getting rocked on 40's of malt liquor and crack.
>>
>>19544953
I'm kinda freaked out desu. I like got visuals and a body high. And I think i heard and maybe saw a spirit. I was smoking a cigarette and got the feeling I get when smoking cigs on acid. Haven't even done that shit in five years. That was after I made my offering and request. I said thank you and went back home. Feeling better now. In the dark, in my room. Kinda buzzed tho.
>>19544983
Lol. What are some good ways to raise energy? I am allergic to psionics and golden dawn and thelema. I have been meditating recently but not as much as I should. Planning on going to yoga at a studio. Or multiple studios. And then engineering a personal practice with the guidance of a teacher.
>>
>>19545018

Qigong/yoga.
>>
>>19542310
Svoboda has a great good on vedic astrology
>>
Hello fellow practitioners.
I'm kinda in a drag here

How do I increase my luck?

Is there anything else besides rose cross that I can do to conceal my tracks ?
>>
>>19545043
I want to believe...

Ya. I need to get out and do more shit. Learn the arts of the ancient. One cannot learn to ride a bicycle through books alone.

Thank you. Your words have increased meaning for me in my altered state.
>>
What should I start reading and doing if I want to get into the occult/practicing magic? Sorry about the noob question, truly lost here.
>>
>>19545094
>>19545157
Chaos Protocols
>>
Do honey jars work?
>>
File: symbol.gif (419KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.gif
419KB, 250x250px
I know that this thread pretty much serves as a how to guide for beginning occult practices, that much of the questioning is about initiations, developing praxis, how2into a certain system etc.

Are there any anons out there that want to discuss deeper topics?
Remembering past lives, communication with outer entities, remote viewing other galaxies, figuring out why we are here, what the purpose of life is, finding the secrets of the inner workings of the universe, etc...

Who's up for it?
>>
>>19545279
>Remembering past lives, communication with outer entities, remote viewing other galaxies

Interesting topics I would like to hear about, but I am of no value for discussion on such topics. I cannot contribute what I have no involvement in. If you are considering discussing it, know that you will have at least one reader.
>>
>>19545279
>Remembering past lives
I once took 150mg of 4-aco-dmt. I was by myself. I got scared. I turned off the lights. I laid in bed for eternities. I witnessed repeating similar experiences in past lives. I was a Buddhist monk. I was a Christian witch. I was a scientist. I was an artist. But I still fell into the same karmic traps...
>communication with outer entities
I try to keep a good relation with the Absolute and various spirits and daimons and my guardian angel. Particularly the latter. When I first made contact it was like a huge esoteric infodump that came in various downloads.
>remote viewing other galaxies
Honestly, I don't think starseeds have the wrong idea. If reincarnation is real we have probably lived on alien planets. If genetic memory is real then we have memories of alien earths as well.
>figuring out why we are here
Honestly, I think I incarnated because I am someone else's dream. But as Deleuze would say "If you're trapped in the dream of the Other, you're fucked!" Had a lucid dream the other day and one of the characters turned me down when I tried to hook up with her. When I first woke up, I was kinda annoyed but then proud. So dependent arising as the Buddhists might say. But also radical existential freedom.
>what the purpose of life is
The purpose of my life, as far as I can tell, is to smoke a lot of weed and have sex. If I chose to incarnate that was probably the reason.
>finding the secrets of the inner workings of the universe
Philosophy and science are the keys to this. I include occultism and religion under philosophy. Age also brings wisdom.
>>
>>19545193
Does it hurt? Be a chaote. Do it for science.
>>
File: 5159176-7795115429-Fate-.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5159176-7795115429-Fate-.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>19538039
Can I do this for real and become majitsu? Does it compromise my soul according to the Catholic tradition?
>>
>>19545459
God loves maha shojo
>>
>>19545459
If you are catholic you have a whole system of prays and mases and shit to accomplish, also alot of mystics who in theory achieved communion with Christ. If you want to practice and learn magick, you can still be christian but not catholic since catholicism is against such practices.
>>
>>19545470
I am a maverick I am not really practicing either, but would like to keep my pathway open
>>
>>19545157
I have just begun myself, one month ago. I have found pic related really good for introduction so far. Heaps of content and long explanations. I don't vibrate words out loud though as I do not have the privacy to do so, a strong whisper seems to do the trick
>>
>>19545474
Then start with Agrippa's 3 books of occult philosophy
>>
>>19545543
Boring, I just wanna LARP
>>
>>19545546
This thread is not for larp, go to fringe, tumblr or reddit, or open a new thread if you want to roleplay.
>>
Why beginners always prefers the Ars Goetia instead the Arbatel? I think the Arbatel is the best grimoire for beginners, the rituals are easier and the general stuff in it is more suitable than the lemegeton. Even is better than the ackward Ars Paulina.
>>
Any occult books on plants & herbs?
>>
How has occultism improved your life?
>>
Is Liber Null and Psychonaut a good start?
>>
>>19545646
For Chaos Magick? Yes.

Liber Null & Psychonaut, The Book of Results, Oven Ready Chaos & Condensed Chaos, and Grimoire of Chaos Magick is enough for starters.

This guide for sigils is pretty complete and good enough for all beginners of any tradition, not just chaotes.
https://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/

With Chaos Magick you will learn to deconstruct the dogmas and be tolerant with alien religions and practices, which is good because at some point you will want to advance and go deeper, that or you fall in the trap and become stagnant as many chaotes out there.
>>
>>19545608
Inner peace and clarity.
sense of purpose.
>>
Wasn't sure if it ask here or in the /div general. Tarot spells/spell work. Any good resources in the library? Thanks in advance
>>
whats the etiquette regarding book requests?
does anyone have Three Dangerous Magi, The: Osho, Gurdjieff, Crowley by P. T. Mistlberger ?
>>
Best works do get into Enochian?
>>
>>19543544
>Got affiliated with AMORC (?)

!

>>19546144
>Best works do get into Enochian?

Tyson, the source material, David Jones's stuff. Best practice is to find someone with practical experience. There aren't many of us, though.
>>
>>19546306
>!
ikr

Given the bad-ass letter record between Aquino and Regardie, plus Aquino's mobility, I'd have thought he would go over to Europe for Stella Matutina.
>>
>>19546346

IDK...look at AMORC: steady as a rock, wile the rest of us flail and founder. Plus, they're richer than Crassus.
>>
This is a serious question. How do I curse someone? I want this fucking asshole to suffer as much as possible. Mind you, he's a coworker and has been abusing me for over a year now, so I'm not just being edgy.

I've been doing LBRP and Yoga for a few months now, so I'm not completely inexperienced.
>>
>>19545193
In my experience, most folk magic works to some degree.
>>
Just ordered some books on chaos magick, can't wait to ride a tornado inside a ballet festival while zapping people left and right with lightning bolts from my hands.
>>
>>19546441
You talk to him about it or beat his ass like a grown man.

>cursing
Fucking pathetic
>>
>>19546482
>beat his ass like a grown man
Fucking autist. The real world isn't as simple "beat dey ass".

>You talk to him
Well, shit. I never thought of that one.
>>
>>19546441
>How do I curse someone?

Walk to him, cough a few times, recite the following mantra:

Bloody fucking hell you fucking faggot, what the fucking fuck is wrong with you you donkey ass licking magpie, I swear on me mum I'm going to cut you, you cunt, not even shit reeks as bad as your mom's breath you miserable shit eater. I swear to tutankhamens dick that you are the most emasculated dog cunny licker I've ever met.
>>
>>19538039
Why does my electrokinesis not work on my brother?
Is there any other way to practice it other than spooking dogs and random people?
>>
Not that it matters at this point, but I just got back so, to this anon:

>>19538303

I would define "Qabalistic" as "constructed utilizing the methods of Qabalah"
>>
I had an experience recently that triggered a period that felt like my very soul was blanketed in darkness...not necessarily good or bad, but accompanied by inconsolable lament, physically oppressive, almost like a psychedelic experience. Any thoughts on this? Am I just thinking into it too much?
>>
Does anyone have reference to the actual material of the "high black magic ritual" Aquino performed before receiving Coming Forth by Night? And would be so kind as to share it?
>>
>>19546805
Dark night of the soul.
>>19546818
>Book of coming forth by night
Lulzy title... what's that about?
>>
>>19546851
>Lulzy title
Tell that to the Egyptians
>What's it about
Set proclaiming he is the 'true' Satan, the Aeon of Set, etc.
>>
Why is it so difficult to break past the Man of Earth Triad in OTO these days?
>>
>>19546879
Sounds 2edgy4me
>>
>>19546940
Because even most Thelemites are muggles or nomaj.
>>
>>19546879
Does Aquino believe in "Set" as a real, objective being? Or is he just a force in his view?

I ask because as I understand it that was one of the great debates that led to the departure of Aquino from the CoS.
>>
>>19547022
If we are to take him at his word (dangerous, at best), he also believes Set is the only god that has ever existed, the rest having been figments of/created by peoples' minds.
>>
>>19547050
Sounds reasonable for a Set follower.
>>
>>19547116
The man is a fucking genius, I just don't believe in underestimating a Dr. in political science with decades of special ops/psych. warfare training and experience who also happens to be a Satanist.
>>
>>19546482
>>19546492
>>19546496

We don't do that here, this is a Christian occultism and magick board
>>
We're all familiar with holy water, I'm sure, but is there any such thing as inverse-holy/unholy/diabolical water, and how exactly would this be formed? I thought performing the typical ritual for formation of holy water but reversing the meaning of each incantation (e.g. encouraging the forces of hell into the water rather than exorcising it, calling for the power of the diabolical trinity, etc.) would work, but if anyone can correct me on this, that would be helpful.
>>
File: a2b.png (222KB, 1024x645px) Image search: [Google]
a2b.png
222KB, 1024x645px
>>19547260
>this is a Christian occultism and magick board

No this a communist revolution via ayy lmao and nuclear apocalypse board.
>>
>>19547125
I don't know if I can trust a psyop master about anything. It's not a wrong assumption that everything comes from chaos, but that has a lot of implications about the nature of order and is too neat and tidy an explanation for me to want to work. Also he is a literal psyop agent and has those eyebrows.
>>
Has anyone here, after leaving Christianity and gamboling about the fields of occultism, particularly Crowley/Thelema, then picked up a bible again one day and realized how many gems are hidden within? I'm not arguing for a second look at Christianity, and I certainly feel there is a lot more occult wisdom in the Torah, but still...I'm pretty amazed that I find myself, a disbeliever, so enjoying the bible that I MUST finish reading the book I happen to be reading. Anyone?
>>
>>19547446

I myself quite enjoy the bible, after having derped about with various schools of esotericism. Really gained an appreciation for it, it contains so much shit that would give its "believers" a raging hateboner if they even began to understand what they were actually reading.
>>
>>19547326
Chaos is a ladder.
>>19547446
Belief is power.
>>
>>19547446
>particularly Crowley/Thelema, then picked up a bible again

We never put the Bible down, silly boy! You fail to understand.
>>
>>19547461
>
Don't get me wrong I'm still a heretical Discordian Thelemite Satanist Witch guilty of apostasy on 6 continents in every major world religion
>>
>>19547476
Not even literally? I find it cumbersome to invoke and evoke with a bible in my hand.
>>
>>19547489
You learn to adapt. The trick is a good leather bible with a flexible cover you can hold with one hand. I'm drunk enough to order this cambridge clarion I've been eyeing even though I shouldn't.
>>
>>19547477

I'll have you know I am a devout friar of the saucy order of the flying sketti monster.
>>
>>19547477
Favorite Bible? I recently read and enjoyed Willis Barnstone's Restored New Testament which did a good job of counter-acting common misperceptions and an old-timey English Septuagint (I forget the translator). Both were pretty comfy.

I really want to get a copy of the Douay Rheims / Clementine Vulgate English / Latin tho. (I know the Greek is the most authentic but I only know English and Latin)
>>19547494
I write down a lot of spells and prayers in my journal for that reason. Easier than flipping through books.
>>19547495
I am a Neoplatonist Gnostic Sophiologist Catholic.
>>
>>19547494
Heh. What's the 'best" or most comprehensive edition of the Bible? I have a few, including KJV and whatever edition the Methodist bible is, but looking to expand horizons. Also, editions of Torah in original Hebrew? Thanks.
>>
>>19547519
I was just making a joke about the double meaning of "setting down the Bible." I don't actually read from scripts...or at least, haven't had the need to yet.
>>
What are the magical practices of Gnosticism?

Much like
>>19541187
Asked.
>>
>>19547523

Personally, I prefer New International for bible, since it's less flowery than King James. I still enjoy King James, but for contemplation' sake I prefer my shit to be a bit more on the nose.
>>
Just gonna leave this here >>19547475
>>
>>19547523
Clarion is the best single column kvj right now, the TBS kjv has enough concordance to kill a lesser man and formatting and edits that don't upset my autism, NRSV is as lifeless as it is poorly translated from an occult perspective and the footnotes are ecumenical dogshit for the most part. Haven't fucked with other tanslations because they're all bad in new and interesting ways. At this point I'd rather spend months working passages of the Septuagint for meaning or asking my kike friends about puns in the Torah.
>>
>>19542582
thanks guys
>>
>>19547565
Get over duality.
>>
>>19547538
Probably best survived thru hermeticism. Look into betz pgm and skinner and flowers.
>>
>>19547543
>where his system was unable to
So much for Fuller, Earl Tankerville, and any number of the women from his revolving door of business magnate wives.

>no interface with science
So much for all those chem courses he sat in on with Bennet. So much for the explicit love he sets out in the Yorke Microfilms for folks like Ernst Haeckel. So much for providing the West with the first pilot tests for cannabis concentrate and peyote. So much for the A.'.A.'.s cofounder (George Cecil Jones) having chemistry patents.

>someone with zero concept of the underlying concepts of Berashith didn't understand it
Sounds about right. For what it's worth he abandoned that essay as incorrect anyhow around the time of the first major L commentaries.

>nobody tries to control variables
Dead wrong.

Jesus Christ for a Thelemite he doesn't know much about the history and operations of Thelema.
>>
>>19547587
>incorrect anyhow
Yet beautiful and moving, anyhow.
>>
>>19547587
>For what it's worth he abandoned that essay as incorrect anyhow around the time of the first major L commentaries.
Moreover this does not negate the later work he did with formal logic from 1918 through the Abbey.
>>
>>19547565
Hoodoo/folk magic.
>>
>>19547590
It always was interesting to me that the posited the factor of infinitude's expansion around the same time Einstein was reconsidering his rejection of the cosmological constant.
>>
>>19547598
>was reconsidering his rejection
Considering, and withdrawn in 29, pardon.
>>
Ape, do you have any suggestions on materials for picking up the study of sacred geometry. Subject caught my eye and I'm unsure where to start.
>>
>>19547609
Euclid.

>>19547538
My Gnosticism folder, particularly the initiation reconstructions.

>>19547446
I was never "in" Christianity.

>>19547022
Yes.
>>
>>19547623
>I was never "in" Christianity.
Then I suppose my question was not directed at you, as per my first 3 words. B-but t-thanks?
>>
>>19547543

Silly.

>>19547623
>Euclid.

Second.

>I was never "in" Christianity.

Interesting perspective.
>>
>>19547623
>My Gnosticism folder, particularly the initiation reconstructions.
Where do I find this folder?
>>
>>19547587
>be completely unscientific in nearly everything you do
>"look, I wrote a paper on smoking pot"
Wow, isn't that amazing. No wonder he was laughed at by anybody who wasn't a bum.
>>
>>19547658
In the link in OP.

>>19547660
Find me an earlier dosage/phenomenology report in the English speaking world.
>>
>>19547475
>positivist materialism
>>
>>19547673
Yes, I'm sure the entire field of medicine is forever indebted to that great man.
>>
>>19547673
He contributed a lot to my personal understanding of, and relationship with, Ether, as well. He had a lot of interesting things of note to say about cocaine, opium, and heroin, as well.
>>
>>19547673
Baudelaire?
>>
File: NwYOojR.jpg (142KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
NwYOojR.jpg
142KB, 880x880px
>>19547697
Nice dodge.
>>
>>19547697

Cheap and transparent.

Tsk, tsk.
>>
>>19547705
Not English speaking, but Crowley DID translate The Poem, which itself is more reflections than AC's personal brand of standardized "by the minute" dose/phenomenology reports.
>>
>>19547706
What exactly am I supposed to be dodging?
>>
>>19547714
>commits logical fallacy in course of argument
>Needs to have it pointed out
"Thelemite," indeed.
>>
>>19547714
>>19547718
Furthermore,
>be completely unscientific in nearly everything you do
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>19547718
>mock a retarded statement
>"that's not an argument"
No shit. And smoking dope is for niggers.
>>
>>19547725
You know, the preliminary findings on a study I've been working on cannabis and the opinions thereof suggest that the fox finds the grapes sour.
>>
>>19547725
You moved the goalposts, you absolutely mind-rotted, tooth-gnashing sufferer of congenital syphilis
>>
>>19547734
I hope I'm not the only one truly achieved a sensible chuckle as a result of this post.
>>
>>19547757
>sufferer of congenital syphilis
This coming from a thelemite is heart warming.

Crowley's crowning scientific achievement is about as important as freshman's paper on smoking dope. Hence, why it's laughable that you think it somehow gives him any credibility.
>>
>>19547774
>Let's ignore the other shit that has been posted
>And the original question
>becasue now that I have been disproven
>What really matters is how much the modern scientific community is indebted to Crowey

You know people can see the other thread too, right?
>>
>>19547772
Once you correlate for shit like "I have no friends", "my parents are shitheads" and "My personality correlates with being boring and worthless outside the life of a cog", opposition drops significantly. Go fucking figure.
>>
>>19547779
>implying I'm the anon from the other thread
No, faggot. I just hate the cunt Crowley. You know that /x/ doesn't have ID, right? So why do you make dumb assumptions?
>>
>>19547803
Lel.
>>
>>19547803
Either you're the same anon or you share many unfortunate attributes and intellectual failings. It's hard to tell animals apart so if you aren't, don't feel bad.
>>
>>19547803
Hmmm...
>makes similar statement as other anon
>same wording
>same amount of assblast +1
>"Not the same anon"
>>
>>19547816
I don't wanna get mushy and sentimental here, but you guys fuckin warm my heart sometimes.
>>
>>19547818
I haven't even opened the other thread. Not sure what to tell you m8.
>>
>>19547826
That's ok, >>19547816
already cleared up my confusion quite well in your stead.
>>
Hey can someone give me a quick rundown on that paranoid guy who hates CIAniggerdick and such?
>>
>>19547833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
>>
>>19547839
He sounds an AWFUL lot like W. Bush in this! Thanks for the link. "Run 'em over"
>>
>>19547772
It got a light lip twitch out of me
>>
>>19547848
Having come out of a state of inconsolable sorrow, it had more effect than it likely would have. I needed it.
>>
>>19547853
Glad someone gets a kick out of my apophic nature besides whatever part of me keeps it running all the damn time. Still waiting for the dick in the reeds but nothing ever seems to get sewn back together after I get to it.
>>
>>19547853
that isn't what "inconsolable" means Selah
>>
>>19547853
Have you tried heroin? It will numb even the worst of feels.
>>
>>19547873
Ha I realize that. If it were the case I wouldn't have come out of it. I thought it was implied, since I came out of it (albeit not as a result of the post, simply around the time), I was using hyperbole. I'm lost without tone and inflection.

>>19547886
Yes. Literally for years. Didn't even get a fucking t-shirt.
>>
>>19547908
>Yes. Literally for years.
Well that's fucking degenerate. Another reason to hate yourself then.
>>
What's this? >>19547890
>>
>>19547999

Silly bullshit.
>>
>>19548005
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (53KB, 569x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
53KB, 569x430px
>>19547908
I'm just yoking. I'm glad you were consolable, at any rate
>>
>>19541135
If serious empathetic magick
>>
>>19542942
Ereshkighal/Hekate also linked to her?
>>
>>19543544
Wait, that name is super familiar. Set guy?
>>
File: aragorn tokes.jpg (104KB, 736x418px) Image search: [Google]
aragorn tokes.jpg
104KB, 736x418px
>>19545596
Of course there are.
>>
>>19545596

Cunningham's Encyclopedia for Babby's First.
>>
File: IMG_0913.jpg (95KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0913.jpg
95KB, 498x720px
>>19548141
Generally hekate gets darker connotations as a goddess of the new moon. But I hate to box either of them in to a phase like that. Isis is the goddess of 10,000 names, and Hekate in my opinion also has a huge range of expressions.

Hekate gets crone connotations, although I have this whole thing about how in the current age she is like the young woman in the role of crone...Isis gets "mother" roles due to her position in the Egyptian pantheon but like I'm saying, she transcends that category all day every day
>>
>>19547596
Isnt it dark magic though?
>>
>>19548241
Most of the practitioners were white.
>>
>>19548247
If we define "folk" magick as uninitiated rural traditions of practical magick, then it's applicable worldwide, in which case whites have always been the minority since forever.
>>
>>19548286
If we define folk magic in the context of hoodoo/folk magic then it's mostly anglo/irish with a hint of german and some light or heavy african influences depending on region.
>>
>>19548241

No such thing as dark or light, magic. There's just magic. Don't stick with primitive concepts, it'll simply slow you down.
>>
is 5-meo-DMT a legit magickal drug? It makes possible the union with the all for a small amount of time, enough to be a life changing. What they say is a process of dying, union, and rebirth.

Thoughts?
>>
>>19548340
>implying black magick isn't a thing
>>
>>19548340
This postmodern understanding of there's no good and evil got old real quick i must say. There is dark and light
Things you do have consequences.
>>
>>19548372
The proper term now is "magic of color". We won't stand for the privilege wh*te magic has held for so long.
>>
Mercury is doing this cool thing right now where it's stalled on the eclipse point (28degrees Virgo). Picture like a skateboarder on the coping of a ramp about to go back down, it approached the eclipse point in retrograde and now is about to station there and turn direct
>>
Any beginner books out there that talk about old gods/demons?
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (107KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
107KB, 540x810px
>>19548420
*leo jesus, the sleep deprivation is real
>>
File: 1504110025690-tg.jpg (283KB, 983x911px) Image search: [Google]
1504110025690-tg.jpg
283KB, 983x911px
This may sound LARPy but do you guys have a "wizard's study" so to speak? If so, can you describe or post a picture of it?
>>
>>19548388

Medicine at the right dosage is poison, poison at the right dosage is medicine. Magic is magic, how it's used is on the user, not the magic.
>>
>>19548388
Therebis light and dark and dark in light and light in dark. The dao.
>>
>>19549237
>>>/lit/9978993
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3CPnDMVz0

/omg/ irl
>>
>>19543443
>I have a B.S. in neuroscience.

Come back and talk to me when you have the Msc.
B.S. is literally bullshit.
>>
>>19549420
Yeah but down here we don't perceive both things as one, we see light and shadows, so yeah there is "positive" and "negative" magick.

Just look at these fools who works only with demons or even worship them. Don't you think that it has a "price"?
>>
So do you guys still LBRP?
>>
File: 1504507833295.jpg (406KB, 703x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504507833295.jpg
406KB, 703x540px
>>19548362
No it just gets people high as fuck and hallucinate.
>>
File: hubbard_ron.gif (32KB, 603x435px) Image search: [Google]
hubbard_ron.gif
32KB, 603x435px
>>
>>19551882
Parson's?
>>
>>19551898
>>
>>19551904
Is dopey poetry magick? If not, how then do you justify 90% of thelema?
>>
>>19551904
Note how close his ascendent is to Aldebaran. Trine his sun. trine Uranus. And square to the wounded healer, Chiron. Explosive transformation indeed.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1040x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1040x1020px
dumping art made by intuition

how do i translate it into magick
>>
File: victor_benjamin_neuburg.jpg (53KB, 400x547px) Image search: [Google]
victor_benjamin_neuburg.jpg
53KB, 400x547px
>>19552008
'There was an old man on a roof,
Who said, 'I'm entirely aloof,
I cannot explain,
What is wrong with my brain,
But I feel I have absolute proof.'

~Vic Neuburg
>>
File: whatisaheaven.png (868KB, 3320x5080px) Image search: [Google]
whatisaheaven.png
868KB, 3320x5080px
>>19552030
>>
File: untitled.png (214KB, 346x316px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
214KB, 346x316px
>>19552030
>>19552030
>>
>>19548362
Yes, except that small time feels like a lifetime, multiple lifetimes that you've waited to be in that infinite moment, it literally feels like ur there for as long as you want unless ur on a bad trip which really fucking sucks. if you do dmt, do it once and once only and you might just become superhuman, stuff taught me a layer of reality/maya that pertains to quantum physics, the illusion of chance and the triumph of determinism, order out of chaos.

also can make you think that nothing is real period. but if you come out of that state it becomes eveything makes sense. life after death, reincarnation, extra dimensions, fuck, everything in the good trip was in an extra dimension it is like the math of higher dimensions are programmed in our brains which allows us to see them with drugs lol

>>19551819
i'm no chemist so idk what kinda dmt i smoked but it does more than simply get one high, more like a rocket blast into the mind with no going back
>>
>>19552047
>but it does more than simply get one high
No.
No it doesn't.

It is an EXTREMELY EFFICIENT non selective binder to : 5-HT1A, 5-HT1B, 5-HT1D, 5-HT2A, 5-HT2B, 5-HT2C, 5-HT6, and 5-HT7.
>>
>>19547985
Yes, enjoying pleasure is incredibly degenerate. Allow me to humble myself before thee who has not sinned!
>>
>>19550654
Of course. Or Star Ruby but usually LBRP as I have found it more versatile
>>
File: th (11).jpg (7KB, 236x263px) Image search: [Google]
th (11).jpg
7KB, 236x263px
>>19538039
Can anyone please give me a link so i can download the "Modern Angelic Grimoire" by Rufus Opus? I've heard great things about it but i can't find anywhere to download or buy it, it's kinda been bumming me out that i missed out on it and i didn't want to be by a bother and annoy anyone if the info was easily attainable but it seems like /x/ really is my last hope. Can any of you guys help me out?
>>
>>19552074
how do you argue with those druggies that are like "whoa man, drugs are like, enlightening maaan, just do dmt and acid and shrooms and youll be like...in samadhi d00d"?
>>
>>19552135
You don't, you ignore them.

>>19552122
>Rufus Opus
"No."
>>
>>19542572
i've actually worked a quantum physic experiment and can simultaneously explain on a scientific basis how telepathy and reincarnation work (quantum entanglement of DNA, all DNA is part of the same DNA, therefore all DNA can communicate with all DNA regardless of seperate positions, in theory, telepathy would work through quantum entanglement of DNA) (also, reincarnation is self evident as all DNA being the same leads to the conclusion when we die we become another lifeform)

anyway the quantum experiment says a card face down is not determined until the moment it is observed. In theory it is possible for the observer thus to determine a card draw, theoretically permissing an exception to random chance.

It is through this experiment that i managed to, in a tarot card draw, 3 times succesively draw the fool from the top card in the spread (the card i wanted to draw), after the second time i used a different, brand new deck, the 4th draw, i had determined the top card in spread to be the fool, and to test the hypothesis i swapped that card with the card underneath, and flipped that card to reveal the fool, which was now the top card on the spread, meaning the moment of determination doesn't happen before observation.

Quantum physics theory implies that there isn't always random chance to things like card draws. Tarot therefore, gains a bit more significance in semantics.
>>
>>19552143
>Rufus Opus
>"Who?"
>http://headforred.blogspot.com/
hehr
>>
>>19552143
>You don't, you ignore them.
what if one of them is a close friend? he told me that he did shrooms this one time and that he basically understood all of causality because of how the shapes and colours morphed. is there anything that can be done to undo the silliness or nah? im leaning more towards "nah" because everything ive tried hasnt done much good towards that end.
>>
>>19552152
Sounds like you did magic tricks, to me.
>>
>>19550607
>down here
Demons are just spirits. Everything has its price. John Dee's angels aren't the friendliest. Archetypes themselves embody opposites and possess duality.
>>
>>19552159
Just nod and smile, and if they're ever interested in actual meditation, ritual, etc, help em out. If they are, indeed, a friend.
>>
>>19552074
My initial question comes because There are actual groups who works with the "Bufo Alvarius" 5-meo-DMT, and they smoke it for more pourposes than just having fun. Their experiences are like the ones I said, and also they talk about the "healing" effect. What do you think?
>>
>>19552159
>what if one of them is a close friend?
Your close friend is a tard and you may be one yourself for keeping their ignorant shit around.
>>
>>19542572
i've seen the black knight sattelite once, up close. also the mandela effect changing my own flag really opened my eyes wide..

shadow man, saw him one time, too. but ufos man they are definitely real in fact i bet i can teach you to summon em but then again what makes me think i could trust you 'the internet' or the general populace... mankind has a bad rep i'm saying.
>>
>>19552159
https://youtu.be/g-A3C8FEscw
>>
>>19552173
>>>/out/

>>19552179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrYvH71tqrE
>>
>>19552165
>>19552170
to be fair, he was into the occult before i was, and hes pretty advanced in a lot of stuff. once he had that shrooms trip he sort of started slipping off the deep end though. shame.
>>
>>19552193
He doesn't sound too advanced if he were deceived so easily...but perhaps I judge too harshly.
>>
>>19552202
that is my own judgement, i dont find it too harsh. i just wish there were something that could be said to snap him out of it, because it's changed his course in a way that i think is detrimental.
>>
>>19552202
>tfw when you haven't figured out it is all necessary
>>
>>19552217
Sometimes people just need a good ass kicking, anon-son
>>
>>19552224
Necessary to believe tripping on psychedelics is a form of samadhi? No thanks. I'm not opposed to drug use, and I think psychedelics and other drugs go quite nice in certain rites and meditations, but sitting around tripping your nuts of while DUDEACIDBROLMAOing... you can keep it.
>>
>>19542959
This piqued my interest. I wonder, what is your take on quantum physics?

i like to be able to explain things. Life after death is an easy one, just ask me, i've got you covered on all fronts, science, philosophy, religion, perhaps even basic math.

Say, i don't suppose any 'occultists' would know where one would have to look to find intel on entities that may posess superior technology, i.e, that which resides in a ufo or iap...

I find magic well within the realm of hypothetical/theoretical possibilities, but am looking to avoid any with negative or evil nature. Same goes with E.Ts, a friend of mine is doing this venture with me and i would like to know beforehand wether or not we are dealing with benevolent creatures. They 'seem' friendly, but so do some criminals.

if anybody has info on e.t then please inform me of their alignment
>>
>>19552237
>They 'seem' friendly, but so do some criminals.
A LOT of criminals are friendly, if you aren't a narc or otherwise employed by D. Man
>>
>>19552166
an example
https://erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/wallace.htm
a guy from the temple of awakening divinity
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=104695
>>
>>19552237
>what is your take on quantum physics?
I like Loop Quantum Gravity at a visceral level.

I was a Bohmian until that experiment where increased light levels tripped wave function collapse.
>>
>>19543532
so true. psych industry can't even cure solipsism by confirming that we live in an objective reality, they rather call it schizophrenia (which i am now cured of, btw, on my own volition) while pushing as many pills as possible. I declined and they were quick to drop interest in me as a client. Still had socio economic benefits so i am not complaining, except for the fact that any moron could have told me before they even started the interview that reality is indeed objective cause that was the question i asked them to get that diagnosis..
>>
>>19552265
>>>/out/
>>>/adv/
>>>/fringe/
>>
>>19543737
>>19543733

man it's been a long time
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 258x196px
>>19543785
>>19543737
solved the captcha, forgot to embed image.
>>
>>19543785
Is Crowley holding a crystal or something?
>>
>>19552296
>>19552289
If you're only here to check dubs and ramble about your psychiatric diagnoses, then please leave.

>>19552307
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_glass
>>
>>19545279
yes. The universe is sentient, not us, the universe operates through our bodies temporarily, the fact that the universe lives on after we die is a testament to the fact that this is the universes game, not ours, for we will surely perish one day.

Fear not, because just as surely as you were born from death the first time, after you leave this body, you will be born in another. Quantum entanglement of DNA pretty much seals the deal, stating that all DNA is actually the same DNA, meaning it is all our life.

The universe is our hard drive, whereas our consciousness is the RAM memory, which we lose when we die. Time is spatial as opposed to rythmatical. Also, other entities are in the sky, ufos are interactible, they seem to mean us no harm, we seem to be the aggressive and corrupt species. I have seen the black knight sattelite up close and personal, i sensed a holy or religious light (it emitted a literal halo of light ok) from it, and have a sense that this is gods creation indeed. like i said, this isn't a game for the individual man, this is a game for the universe to play, through us. we better make it a good one cause our roles are central
>>
>>19545432
how well can you recall those past lives? I recently had a dream as a world war one soldier choking on a gas grenade, an experience far removed from my daily routine.

reincarnation is real, unless, you are a figment of my imagination. It is the only way multiple souls or consciousness can operate while still maintining an objective reality. I repeat, it is the only way.

Quantum entanglement of DNA pretty much proves the fact... also, you were dead before you were born, so it is merel logical to state that you will be born after you die.
>>
>>19546805
definitely thinking into it too much, smoke some weed it will definitely help against that.

there is definitely darkness in the world yes, but your soul is that which yearns for good. you should act on that. It's not you who is warped, it is the world around you. Necrophagia is rampant these days. People even consider it normal, to consume the corpses of exploited mammals.
>>
>>19552349
>>19552332
>>19552323
What does this have to do with occult or magick traditions?
>>
File: hecate2.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
hecate2.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
>>19552362
*stage whisper*
it's nothing
>>
>>19547446
there are certainly many gems in the bible, even Herod is convinced that even Jesus is the incarnation of John the baptist. Jesus himself, preaches about reincarnation, many times in matthew, in allegory and in direct speech and some more after that. Pantheism is also evident in the bible. Story about a king who perceives every one in his kingdom to be equal to himself? that's reincarnation and pantheism there.

Also gods kingdom can be accredited to the earth on which eternal life exists. Jesus said we already have eternal life. When the sadducees questioned life after death Jesus stated that these people never died, because god is the god of the living, not the dead. The context of marriage is null at rebirth ''at this time, there will be no marriage in the traditional sense''

i would actually argue for a second look at christianity. A lot has been bastardized. Christians were made to be vegans, and then humans sinned, and god said you guys are so sinful and it was wrong of me to expect anything more from you all, so there you are eating everything that moves just like everything i gave you willingly to eat...

that being said, take it as a piece of literature written 2000 years ago and it is a very entertaining book to read with much insight that can't be found elsewhere.
>>
File: IMG_1448.gif (1MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.gif
1MB, 268x200px
>>19552362
>>19552371
>>
>>19538039
How do I turn my gf into a werewolf?
>>
>>19552074
yes and that binding to 5-HT1A (fuck that's a lot of bindings) feels different than the binding of THC to thc receptors which is the true sense of the word high. Smoking weed won't even get you high, smoking weed gets you stoned, unless you're smoking a strong sativa methinks.

just like crack cocaine wont get you high that's called being wired or fucked up, lol. i guess you could say any drug gives a high though, i don't care, i just meant to point out that it's more than 'just a high' on the experience side of things, seeing what appears to be other dimensions clear as day inside your head, lucid, is not what i call getting high bro.

not to discredit your information, it is actually valuable and i learned something from your post, and am grateful you took the time to write it up, so it's more of a 'tomato tomato' thing i say
>>
>>19552414
>Smoking weed won't even get you high, smoking weed gets you stoned, unless you're smoking a strong sativa methinks.
>just like crack cocaine wont get you high that's called being wired or fucked up, lol.

Maybe explain the pharmacokinetic reasoning behind your statement?
>>
>>19552414
I didn't know that stoned and high had two different pharmacological requirements..psst they don't.
>>
>>19552159
well, there could be some truth to this. Just because an idea or impression was made under the influence of drugs, doesn't nescessarily discount it as 'not founded within reality'

ask the same question but replace the drugs with alcohol, some alcoholic friend who is telling you while drunk tells you how awesome and grateful he is to have you as a friend, or not, does that mean it was bs? not nescessarily. It could be, but there was still a person inside that brain to conceive the idea in the first place.

>>19552160
well, the experiment implies that magic tricks actually have a basis in science, i think.
>>
>>19552434
>does that mean it was bs
Yes.

>>19552434
>the experiment
In which lab under the auspices of which institution did you perform your quantum tests?
>>
>>19552161
>Demons are just spirits. Everything has its price.
You can call them spirits, but that doesn't make them less demonic. Cacodaemons exist and fools work with them like they are dealing with slaves or gods. They serve the black magickian with a purpose, and that is the failing and servitude of the magickian to the demon, or even worse, his dissolution.
I know there are old gods and daemons called demons by christian standars, is a different thing.
>John Dee's angels aren't the friendliest.
I am not the best one to talk about them, but what I see is a complex system with a clear purpose or as the tripfags says, an agenda. Also if you go to some forums you can read the experiences of people who mess with the system for curiosity and get all kind of "paranormal" stuff. As I said I am not the best one to talk about enochian, but what they relates sound very much like what happens in the Abramelin Working, when you light a candle in the night, not only friends comes to the light, but all kind of critters. Thats why the system needs so many tools and protection. Even the angels dictated backwards some names...
>>
>>19552322
Jesus christ i am REPLYING to replies in this thread, will you get your head out of ur ass for a few minutes please. So, this is strictly occult-magic without any occult stuff? ufos aren't part of the discussion no?

I see, you as a neuroscientist are allowed to talk about big pharma, but when a client talks about what he's seen in the industry you're like, oh gtfo m8 go to /adv

what made you the king of the conversation huh? if you read progressively you will see i have made numerous serious attempts to contribute to the discussion. If you scroll upwards you will see much random discussion about, what, drugs? occult magic and dmt are part of the same discussion? ... stuff about magick, LARP, more magic, more drugs, random arguments

yeah this thread is really well organized it's not like half the page i scrolled down to get here was full of random off topic bullshit now was it. (i know it was because it took a while to scroll down)

Now are we going to continue this argument or can we co-exist within this thread or board like civilized individuals? I respect your profession and your input now if you would kindly get your head just slightly out your ass that would be great :)
>>
>>19552474
>ufos aren't part of the discussion no?
Justify it.

>big pharma
You are the only one talking about it; this isn't your therapists' office.

>what made you the king of the conversation
I dunno compiling the links in OP and hosting these threads for, what, six plus years now?

>serious attempts
Lol.
You haven't cited a single assertion yet.

>random off topic bullshit now was it
Hence why it wasn't getting replies.

> get your head just slightly out your ass that would be great :)
>Said the schizoid rambling in a stream of consciousness with zero reference to anything other than their own racing thoughts
>>
File: filthy.jpg (75KB, 688x800px) Image search: [Google]
filthy.jpg
75KB, 688x800px
>>
>>19552424
simply put, i can't right now. i'm not a chemist. it's really a tomayto-tomahto thing like i get what you're saying and i agree with you. I am just clarifying that the context i meant was that it is distinguishable from other drugs that are traditionally associated with being high. In Holland, high is exclusively a term associated to hash or slang for other drugs, whereas weed is strictly a 'stone' in sensation.

You will actually have people correct you over here if you say 'man i'm so high on this weed', people will say, that's impossible, you can't get high off weed.

>>19552430
CBD receptors are different from THC receptors right? IIRC, wasn't thc an antagonist against CBD receptors or vice versa? Let's see, if CBD produces a different effect than THC in their corresponding receptors, then is there not a difference in pharmalogy between the two effects? If not, that seems like a fallacy to me ;)

also, being high effects the mind whereas being stoned is effects pertaining to the body... so, no difference pharmalogically? Like i said, i don't care much for it, tomato tomato. This is just how they do it in Amsterdam.
>>
>>19538039
HOW DO I TURN MY GIRLFRIEND INTO A WEREWOLF???
>>
>>19552490
All cannabinoids hit CB1 and CB2 receptors, granted they may be in different levels but there are those two main receptors for THC/CBD/CBN/etc
>>
>>19552322
S-so yes? It's a scrying surface or something?
>>
>>19552442
you know i didn't go to any lab to perform a home experiment. I did not claim it to be a water tight experiment, but it exceeded my own expectations. kind of ironic that of all people arguing against this, would be the man propogating magick sigils with such an authorotative stance.
>>
>>19552496
you have to throw her a werewolf bat mitzvah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6V2oCX3Hn4
>>
>>19552481

>>big pharma
>You are the only one talking about it

I was clearly replying, see the numbers above the post in question, if you click them it will take you to the post i was replying to. it was a discussion even you took part of. but i guess you have the memory of a fish lol
>>
>>19552501
except THC isn't a cannabinoid right? or is it?
I know ones an antagonist meaning it will block a receptor without activating it. like thc fitting in perhaps a cbd receptor but not activating it.

there's really no point in arguing over semantics anyway
>>
File: 1475097395620.jpg (132KB, 352x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475097395620.jpg
132KB, 352x400px
>>19552534
>pharmacokinetics
>"semantics"
Zozzle.
>>
>>19552534
Man kids really don't read these days. I miss totse.
>>
>>19552553
>I miss totse
That feelerino.
>>
>>19542572
I use binaurals quite a bit, but more because I live around blacks than for any effect the sounds themselves have on my meditation or rituals.
>>
I heard that working out releases endocannabinoids. But maybe my doctor was trying to trick me.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 200x252px
>>19552547
>talking about the difference between 'getting high' and 'getting stoned'
>>19552547
>implying that the difference isn't semantics.

>mfw

>>19552553
i'm 26, and not a neuroscientist. Sorry for not being in your field of education >__>
>>
>>19552258
>tfw I asked on drugs being used in occult practices but get ignore while a druggie gets all the attention

sigh
>>
>>19552547
So you would say that there is no difference between being high and being stoned? One can be stoned on crack you say? On amphetamines?

Whatever floats your boat man.
>>
>>19552692
Yeah same face here i came here expecting a lot more practical talk on subjects over than drugs. Tfw you make one remark on an experience with drug only to have all the attention diverted towards the semantics of whoever the fuck cares, right.

thought i'd learn more about other entities and stuff but i guess i was doing fine on my own before coming to /x/.
>>
>>19552692
First time I did Headless Rite was on LSD.
>>
>>19552470
True. I needa exorcise myself.
>>
>>19552683
>>talking about the difference between 'getting high' and 'getting stoned'
That's all on you, I didn't make the distinction, you did.

>>19552697
Nope.
Yes. Also yes.

>>19552722
I've done a few Headless on LSA.
>>
>>19552332
Supposedly the Buddha recalled all his past lives upon enlightenment. I imagine this includes past and future incarnation. The universe in a grain of sand, or an atom. Holographic principle. But memory tends to be state specific. Even when achieving anamnesis. Your physical brain can only hold so much.
>>
>>19552692
I do all my rituals while drinking beer...but I do everything while drinking beer.

~t. an alcohol
>>
>>19552756
Same. I feel bad for always offering alcohol to spirits. My spirit companions must all be drunk when they hang out with me.
>>
>>19552747
I can confirm your hypothesis of memory being state specific. Without brains we cannot remember. Our conscious memories are reliant on physical matter, too, ergo, state specific.

Interesting response. I am a firm believer in reincarnation as it is the only working system to account for true objectivity. I like to think of the universe as our subconscious collective memory, universe being the hard drive of the system whereas conscious memory would be the RAM.
>>
>>19552747
because one time i actually woke up in a dark room and couldnt remember who or even WHAT i was for five minutes until seeing the faintest light creep upon my hands upon which point concepts such as 'hand' and 'human' and 'name' started flooding in my head. before that it was all ???.

felt like i had slept for three years straight, too. *felt like* (before we get into another argument, lol)
>>
Wow, that guy in the other thread is REALLY PISSED I want him to look at the yorke microfilms.

One would think a self proclaimed Thelemite would jump at the opportunity to thumb through them but he refuses to navigate to the thread because I control all of you or some such thing.
>>
>>19552722
what's a headless rite and what does it do?

>>19552734
mr neuroscientist what is your take on magic? what are you doing it for? You don't strike me as the type to pursue paranormal activity, so i'm guessing psychological gain is your goal?

I'm just curious what's in it for you. Also curious if there's anything that would help with contacting benevolent E.T entities. Or actually figuring out what they are. Like, my best guess would be reptillians. i've seen the craft but what's in em i dunno man
>>
>>19552890
>I control all of you
Not for long if you don't get some of those fukkengoddamn "Sycophant of Ape of Th0tH" t-shirts in the mail. Whaddo I gotta do, zuck ya dick?
>>
>>19552722
Had you memorized it already? Or were you reading from a script? Either way, how did it go?
>>
New thread:

>>19553033
>>
>>19552890
>>19552999
I want to be The Ape of Ape©®™
>>
>>19553009
Read it from a script. Good results. I think the intoxication helped establish contact especially because I was kinda doubtful at that stage of my practice.
>>19552903
Kinda like a general ego cleansing and elevation of will to the divine.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.