[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 29

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19228970
>>
Does anybody know what's going to happen to me this week
>>
Looking to trade.

I am playing a d&d group. I was gonna play a merman/fish person would I have fun doing this or no.
>>
>>19233364
A character is only as fun as you make it. What's the setting? I can give some insight as a long time DM
>>
Any trade? I need your gender and age.
>male
>22
>capricorn
Her name is Carol, should i send her an email telling my feelings?
>>
>>19233442
5e Princes of the Apocalypse. I was gonna play a triton.

Barbarian, warlock or bard is what I was thinking

Also hope your father is feeling well.
>>
>>19233442
Til empath is also a fuckin dungeon master
>>
>>19233491
I haven't had a chance to play 5e but the rules look nice enough. Do you know anything about the setting, or colabed with the DM on this idea? I always appreciate having players who build thematically appropriate characters to the game, or at least work with me so I can integrate their race/character into the major plot of the game. Example; although the idea of a merman in a desert setting could lead to some fantastic RP, it will more than likely bum you out about being a (and excuse the bad pun) literal fish out of water.

My suggestion is twofold. First, talk to your DM about the sort of theme this game will be taking and then secondly build a character who naturally fits in this. Step back from the Race/Class idea of a character and try building them from the outside in; who are they? Why are they here? What do they want in life? Etc.

An example is my current game im in (blessed be to Cap the most amazing of DM's; check out his game Sword and Scoundrel) we're in NOT!venice; a city of luxury, hedonism, and excess. I am playing a Maori islander turned Sailor who wound up here. Although off from the norm, he is a strong man in a city ruled by the weak, and such brings amazing RP opportunities. Another player is an ex accountant burned by the guild trying to back alley his way back to standing and had a burning desire to get back at the men who cost him his comfy life. Another, a thief with a heart of gold who realises you can't get rid of all crime in a city, but if you CONTROL all the crime you can at least mitigate the more disgusting parts of unbelly crime.

See here? Paint the broad strokes, build the character as if this was a story, not a set of stats and numbers. You'll find yourself RPing a lot more and have a deeper sense of immersion this way.
>>19233497
That I am. I thought this was common knowledge?
>>
>>19233447

No. There will be a better opportunity. The opportunity will allow you to demonstrate how you feel in a way that is more effective than explaining it, and better than email. Don't seek out this opportunity, you will know it when it happens.

male 23

My question is what's gonna happen to me this week
>>
>>19233561
Ok, but it is my last opportunity to talk to her, are you sure about that?

I'm gonna make your read, just a minute.
>>
File: e98.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>mfw no more stray
>>
>>19233567
Actually never mind, send the email. I think I was wrong the first time. You don't have to do my reading
>>
File: 1483317837741.png (58KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
1483317837741.png
58KB, 178x180px
>>19233575
>>
i would like to request a reading.
>>
>>19233627
Query?
>>
>>19233633
will i ever see L again?
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
In a fantastic mood, so three reads I'll do. Might come back and do more later. I only query, though if you get a weird scry then you might have better info to interpret it than I.
>>
>>19233677
who I was at past life?
>>
>>19233677
>>19233643
>>
>>19233677
Male
A general please, ty in advance
>>
>>19233677
trying to figure out what to buy for steam summer sale

Mortal Kombat X
Shadowrun Returns
Darkest Dungeons

Which one would I enjoy the most?
>>
>>19233677
Next bf
>>
>>19233681

I'll take a crack at it, though Ches is better at those.

Seeing door hinges on a white door. The brass stands out strongly, these are some well crafted hinges that are standing up to the job that they do. Seeing a white beard, long, on an almost Uncle Sam like character, but the top hot is black. It makes me think that this person is some sort of distinguished, urban individual. Seeing a cross on a hill now, but the shadow of one. Now a sugar bowl being served with tea.

Upper crust, I'm thinking clergy of some sort. Not born upper crust necessarily, I'm leaning toward a lucky investment or education through the church. The style of clothing makes me think turn of the century, but the sugar in the tea makes me think England or New England.
>>
>>19233643
Sorry I had a phone call

>10 of Swords rx, 9 of Swords rx, 8 of Pentacles
Very unlikely. L is going through some rough path and is trying to recover. Still a lot going on in their mind and they're isolated in worries. But on the bright side, they'll put through. This is a tough period but L will come out of it stronger. For now I don't see an encounter happening.
>>
>>19233677
Will I finally meet with this guy soon?
>>
>>19233677
Next boyfriend, please
>>
>>19233682

>will i ever see L again?

Seeing the bottom of a moon slowly becoming lit, and becoming larger. It looms overhead, still partly obscured in shadow. A hand holds red roses in a bouquet, but the person holding them seems curiously lost. Coffee sitting next to some photographs on a table. Water spilling out of a sewer drain. Deeper inside the pipe is grooved, and it becomes almost like a gutter on a house's storm drain. Someone looks at some significant books on a shelf while filling up a glass of water from the pipes, then takes a drink.

You and L will never forget one another. It will be hard to see one another though. You'll find yourself in different worlds soon. If you do, then take the time to make some memories. I don't want to tell you that it isn't possible, but we all get caught up in life and it might be hard.
>>
>>19231961
>>
>>19233677
SHOUD I TALK TO HER?
>>
File: IMG_3841.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3841.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
>>19233700
I will never not post this when I see you
>>
>>19233687
thanks
>>
>>19233699
thank you
>>
>>19233683

>general

Seeing a tree on a hill. Suddenly the hill is a precipice, and I can see the roots of the tree running deep into the cliffside exposed. It's a long way from falling off, but a position that might have looked sturdy from one angle is threatened by the passage of time. A white door sits ominously. My eyes are drawn to the shine of it's brass doorknob. Getting a lot of brass today for some reason, but we're waiting for it to turn. Seeing a washing machine now, it's running. Next to it is a dryer waiting to take that load, it feels like a laundry day.

You've got some chores to get on. If you wait around one of several negative things is going to happen before you are fully prepared to deal with them. Now is a time to get things in order to move while you have the downtime, because you won't have the luxury later.
>>
Tradingp
>>
>>19233763

Query?
>>
>>19233677
In case you come back and do more...
Query is concerning my business, will I see financial security, what's the next while looking like for all things work related?
>>
This will sound dumb but there is an old friend from my childhood whose name I can't remember.
Is there any method I can use to divine their name? Like by using a ouija board or something?
Thanks!
>>
>>19233773
What does he think of me? Yours?
>>
>>19233779
It's called looking through old school photos.
>>
>>19233789
Knew through an after-school care, no photos that I know off.
>>
>>19233779
Close your eyes, feel their essence, then imagine what it would feel like to remember their name

Do this until you remember
>>
>>19233712
It cracks me up. I still contend that The Room is a horror film of sorts lol
>>
>>19233832
Glad I could share a little bit of my madness around <3

It's the only Horror/Comedy/Surrealism film I know of that exists.
>>
>>19233788

I see snow. A blizzard. There is a hut inside the storm and you can see a man just outside of it. He is next to a bonfire trying to keep it alive.

I think he sees you as some sort of lost cause? At least for now. He however believes you are essential to his happiness, and willingly goes out of his way for you. He believes that he just needs to have patience for now.

Good luck
>>
>>19233837
Trade with me? I'm wondering how things would have turned out had I chosen Path M instead of Path L.
>>
>>19233845

No point in asking about the past... believe me ;_;
>>
>>19233835
Empath how is your dad doing today? I was praying for him last night.
>>
>>19233879
It's not two people, it's occult stuff. Knowing this helps understand the path I chose better and create workarounds.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 64
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19233898
nope
>>
File: 1424119505.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1424119505.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>19233898
>>
Tell my future!
>>
>>19233837
He has shooed me away time and time again so Im not sure how accurate this is. Query?
>>
I can trade a tasseomancy reading
>>
Is a certain someone that I once loved still thinking about me, and if so, is it in a good manner..?
>>
>>19233898
Hey Moonie!
>>
>>19233940
Also if not thoughts, what sort of feelings..? Just for err research, thank you in advance.
>>
>>19233934
Query?
>>
>>19233898
>A Number: From 6
>A Primary: Blue
>A Basic Geometric Shape: Circle
A general for events to come, ty as always moonie sama
>>
>>19233888
Check'd.

No update, last I heard he was stable. Big problem with being diabetic and a smoker is his oxygen levels were low which made restoring his glycogen levels harder. As far as I know he's stable. I had to come to work as boss couldn't find someone last minute for this shift and I'm not making him do a 16hr shift. I'm worried but content; no news is good news right?

Thank you so much for your prayers <3 it means the world to me and when I'm better of mind I'll be sure to pay you back tenfold
>>
>>19233963
I'll keep sending him my prayers and extend to your family as well. I understand how that feels and any sort of support is a relief. <3

No need to pay me anything. Just keep being yourself and take care of your old man too Empath. You're a good person.
>>
Trading right now.
>>
>>19233958
Do you have a picture of your cup? I am going to need you to think of your query before taking the last sip. Then tell me it with picture. No generals.

Can you give me a romance reading for this week?
>>
>>19233993
What is up you meme loving fuck?
>>
>>19234005
Should I buy anything on the steam summer sale or not bother?

my ideas were something like this
Mortal Kombat X
Darkest Dungeons
Metro last light
>>
>>19233993
Ok, I want to know about next bf
>>
>>19233979
Thank you so much anon. You have no idea how much that means to me.

>you're a good person
Pls anon, don't make me cry at work
>>
>>19234012
I have all 3 of those. Darkest Dungeons I KS'd and it's great, but ho boy expect to rage the fuck out at it

MKXL is cheaper on G2A I believe. It's a great game for kicking off stress and lots of fun if you've got m8s to play with (I don't Kek)

Metro is an amazingly thematic game. Get it
>>
>>19234016
Sorry didn't meant to make you cry, I'm just a silly potato. Bless you
>>
>>19234019
Darkest dungeon is a must, the narrator voice is top notch
>>
>>19234012
My man. I did a general at first to check out the general vibe.
>strength rev, knight of wands, Ace I'd cups
You could totally just like go out on this Steam Sale but something is holding you back. You're unsure as fuck but honestly if you buy any of these games are going to have a lot of fun and it's going to be great.

I did like a little energy check. Funny enough Mortal Kombat seems to stick out for me. But honestly it doesn't even matter what you choose cuz either way you're going to have some fun.
Why not get all of them. Hang out with the Bros play some vidya together.
>>
>>19234012
mann, buy metro
>>
>>19234015
I guess I will use a scry for this.

I see a young man black/dark brown hair shaggy. Tall lean but not skinny kinda fit. nice face. Seems like he use to be a skateboarder when he was young. Very funny guy makes people laugh.

That's all I can see

I guess my query to trade will be when I see her next what will be her reaction to me?
>>
>>19234032
<3 all good. I'm just emotionally unstable right now.
>>19234041
Oh that too. Everytime I start up the game I have to listen to it
"Ruin...has come to our family."
>>
>>19234054
3 of swrds, temperance, the emperor

Her reaction will not reveal her true feelings of heartbreak and sorrow. She feels that you wronged her but will not show these feelings. She will appear calm and collected because she is in good control of these feelings.
>>
>>19234004
I could make one but it'll take a while, give me 10 minutes.

>9 of Wands rx, Death rx, Moon, 9 of Pentacles, King of Cups rx, Hermit rx

This week you're reaching a point of burnout, been trying to get through things but nothing is happening and you're feeling exhausted with so much going on. If only you could push things a wee bit further. But the Moon shows a distorted view of things. There's more to the surface than it's shining. With all this tiredness you might be feeling you need to delve deep because the first impression may not be true. Follow your intuition.

If you're planning to make a move on someone this is not a good time to act, Death reversed warns you to hold on. The situation is stagnant but because you need to restore yourself, move on from something or someone that's not good for you, changes happen for a good reason and no good comes into resisting them. So give yourself a break. See what needs to be changed and a lot will be improved, getting yourself ready to love again and don't fall into trickery and emotional manipulation. You can control your emotions so don't let them take the best of you and isolate from the one you care about.
>>
>>19234098
Hmm? I really didn't do anything to harm or hurt her so im a little confused if I am being honest.
>>
Air query
Will i end up with my father mental health problem?
>>
>>19233898
>31
>Blue
>Triangle

Hey there, would love one here's the sitrep (if it doesn't fully fit your specs, feel free to adjust it to do so):
>Have an offer in my professional life about moving countries, but some of the finer details aren't worked out yet, anything in this regard (such as but not limited to: my happiness/quality of life/if details are not as I wished will I regret not taking it etc.)? OR Just a general reading please (could have love life in it too if not too much trouble)

Thank you for the trouble, and apologies if the request is a bit complex.
>>
>>19234120
>Exceeding 140 characters
Well done. Now you guaranteed Moonie not reading you.

Then again, that was already guaranteed since it's Moonie you're asking.
>>
Trading.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrV7B7mLDMQ

>>19233684

My gut says Shadowrun Returns, but that might be the /tg/ in me.

>>19233685

Seeing Atlas holding up a globe, but instead of a globe it's some sort of lens/model done in glass. A man of science, but a fit one. As to appearance... seeing long hair, either light brown or blonde, but for some reason he looks like a girl. I might be crossing some wires here...

>>19233695

Seeing a billboard in white and blue. Now seeing the back of the same billboard. Seeing a menu inside of a menu, looks like a drink or desert menu. Now seeing a coat of arms, a sword over a shield.

Yes, but there will be some setbacks on the way.

>>19233698

Seeing a Christmas tree, kind of misshapen. Tacky pattern on the wrapped presents. A dude with a newspaper, glasses, and dark hair with his feet up in some house shoes.

Guy is a goofball but he seems alright.
>>
>>19233898
Red
Triangle

So there's this girl that has a crush on me, but she's 4-5 years younger than me. I've never been in a relationship, and just turned 19 a few days ago. I seriously don't know how to feel, or if i should do anything with her, that is, hang out, or even talk to her. There's also the issue of her being underage. Any general advice would be good. Also, i don't really want to play with her feelings, i know how bad for your soul that can be.
>>
>>19234166
He said no foreveralone/lovesick teen shit.

And Moonie doesn't give advice. As a matter of fact, he doesn't even give readings.
>>
>>19233677
If you're going to keep reading and still have some juice left:

Advice in finding a job, please.
>>
>>19234141
What's up?
>>
>>19233700
>>19233712

I pretend that it's a movie shot from the perspective of a mentally handicapped dude who is inexplicably financially successful. Like a dark take on Forrest Gump.

>>19233738
>>19233741

No worries.

>>19233704

I don't even got to read this. Yes.

>>19233776

Seeing a rope hanging down a precipice as the sun falls behind it. The rope feels almost like a string of pearls, but there is something, well, tentacle-ey about it.

You can climb from one bit of wealth to another, but be careful on the path upwards. Feels like something skeevy awaits, if not skeevy then slippery. It's hard to place this exactly. The money is there though.

>>19234050

Angle-angel, how goes business?
>>
>>19234179
still reading?nothing important just to know
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>19234004
>>19234106
Here's the cup. My thought was about how can I sort my financial life, if you need more details let me know.
>>
>>19234185

Eh, maybe. Probably not.
>>
>>19234175
Should I text this person tonight and try to get them to open up. Or should I just wait until I see them in person. I have a feeling they might not like In person?

Query?
>>
>>19234179
>Angle-angel, how goes business?
Good and bad huehue.
For some reason I'm having a great difficulty like being able to do readings since I guess my intuition is just gone.
I don't know I just can't. I've kind of held off on answering any emails.
I've been having weird dreams and stuff. But other than that really good actually.
I played Pokemon go all day yesterday there where alot a baseball games happening so the park was nice and full and that was pretty good.
And you Acanthus? How are you doing?
>>
>>19234204
>huehue
are you a Hue, Angel-chan?
>>
>>19234204

Burnout. Gotta break from it girl. Let the mind muscles rebuild after a hard workout.

>weird dreams and stuff

You dream of any brick houses in quiet suburbs recently?

>Pokemon go park

Nice. I haven't fiddled with such things in a long time.

Me? I'm doing alright. Life is a bit stranger, but not in any fashion that I didn't anticipate. Getting in touch with my feels at a very unusual time. It's kind of odd, but somewhat unburdening. Oddly it's making writing easier.
>>
>>19234210
I'm a meme, beloved!!
>>
>>19234216
are you normie,Angel-chan?
>>
>>19234216
You're me then!!! huehue
>>
>>19234186
For future reference its better to put the handle at the bottom of the picture but I could tell where you put it so its alright.

There's a lot of symbols of life and expansion in your cup. Literally and figuratively, good things are coming your way and luck is on your side.

Be cautious of credit deals. These will most likely work against your favor. It does not hurt to get a financial advisor at this time or a guru, its actually advised for you to lead you to prosperity. There is a lot of growth but only in due time. Any prosperity will not come overnight, it will take a while for you but it is coming.
>>
>>19234214
>Let the mind muscles rebuild after a hard workout.
I knoww. Plus I'm waiting for something to arrive.

>You dream of any brick houses in quiet suburbs recently.
Not really I mostly dream of malls and places where I've been to school and one specific person.
Like last night apparently I was behind on some sort of research project I wanted to work on. My teacher was basically nagging me on how needed to formulate something that I can research because I was behind. I was very stressed and so apparently my research thesis was on how positive affirmations could have the effect on the amount of grey matter. And another idea that I was apparently having was how the particulate matter that comes out of pollution affects grey matter as well.
Dear God
>>
>>19234158
i've encountered several setbacks all ready :')
thank you <33
>>
>>19234194
Text them definitely. I see a sun rotating around, like a childs drawing sort of sun. Its best to win them over with childish jokes and good humor. Don't be serious it will scare them off.

Will he reach to me soon
>>
>>19234237

>something to arrive

Is it the pizza guy?

>those thesis topics

Good lord. Those are more suited to PhD level work than anything undergrad, unless you just have a lady boner for doing hard stuff as an optional thing. Whew.

You going the MD or MD-PhD route?

>>19234240

Awww. Persevere, I've got a good feeling about it.
>>
>>19234226
I actually did but the phone rotated when I posted idk why. I'd like to learn how to read cups as well. I was staring at it trying to get the meaning of each shape and I just pictured a huge chicken lol

>cautious of credit deals
Thanks for letting me know, I was actually considering getting a loan for a small business idea I had while ago, I'm jobless but I have a small income from freelance work. And I have the tendency of spending too much, welp.

>prosperity
That's really auspicious, thank you very much. Now I need to find a guru to help make my money grow.

I hope my reading helped you too. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>19234241
4 of wands, 8 of cups, Chariot
Yes he will soon thank you!
>>
>>19234218
Wjat makes a normie a normie Anon?
>>
>>19234287
Angel, answer me, where are you from?
>>
>>19234294

>he can't tell by how she types
>>
>>19234298
Just tell me, please.
>>
>>19234252
>Is it the pizza guy?
Oh god i wish! Nope something more fun. Like a deck of cards.

>Those are more suited to PhD level work than anything undergrad, unless you just have a lady boner for doing hard stuff as an optional thing. Whew.
Huehue not really.
Like the affimation one makes no sence. How is positive thinking going to affect grey matter. Sounds a little illogical. Huehue
Now on the other hand if you think about particulate matter that's more fun.
Just give me about 60 Lab Rats put them in separate containers. One containing polluted air and one with filtered air. Leave them in there for about a month or so then euthanize them compare brain masses or structure
>You going the MD or MD-PhD route?
MD ,but I'll go as far as money allows me. Huehue.
>>
anybody reading?
>>
>>19234305
AMERICAAAAAAAA FUCK YEAHH!
>>
>>19234322
Kiss me.
>>
>>19234320
You are right mom!!!
I can do quick yes or no readings nothing too deep because I cant!
I need:
>Query
>A meme, please!
>>
>>19234314

I'm still waiting on these to go back on sale. They're neat.

>positive thinking

Stanford did a study on power, powerlessness, and the brain. Prolonged feelings of learned helplessness operationally defined as powerlessness actually rotted the prefrontal cortex.

>particulate

That's a lot of dead Lab Rats. Maybe do it with very young rats, maybe even clones, so you have fewer variables.

>MD

MD-PhD is actually under the MSTP program, they give you a full ride for that.
>>
File: rvBm5Vn.png (403KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
rvBm5Vn.png
403KB, 755x696px
>>19234333
Will he ever love me back?
>>
>>19234322
You're going to get murrica memes now
>>
>>19234336
Do you have XCOM?
>>
File: IMG_1621.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1621.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Doing rune readings until I'm not. Having a fairly decent day, got my dick wet this morning and on my way to drunk.

Today's readings are brought to you by Pabst Blue Ribbon and our current song is "In the Aisle" by Violent Soho.

Want a reading? Here's what I need from you:
1. Your query; simple enough, yeah?
2. A simple, colored shape. Something that you can "resonate" or "jive" with, you feel me? A purple square, yellow triangle outlined in blue, green pentagon with a silver triangle in the middle, etc. Nothing too god damn complex, please.

As always, divination is the process of peeling back the veil and peaking at the underlying web, following your strand to its most likely conclusion. Most any outcome may be altered with the appropriate action, or changes in habit. The future is never set in stone.
>>
>>19234336
Oh wow that deck is beautiful!!!

>Prolonged feelings of learned helplessness operationally defined as powerlessness actually rotted the prefrontal cortex.
Really!!! That is amazing! I'm gonna look around and figure out the chemistry behind that. Hmm stress maybe??

>Maybe do it with very young rats, maybe even clones, so you have fewer variables.
Oh fuck you are right!! There's so many confounding variables that we can control if we have clones oh my God I didn't think about that. The statistician in me just wants to use more subjects in the sample just so we can see if there is any association or if anything is to statistically significant to be able to draw some sort of conclusion.

>MD-PhD is actually under the MSTP program, they give you a full ride for that.
I see!
>>
>>19234405
Hey buddy, can you do this one please? >>19234120
>>
>>19234405
i want a reading on advice to improve my emotional situation
upwards silver crescent
>>
Anyone want to try their hand at a weird ass query? In September of 2016, I received a cryptic email out of the blue, no context, save for what the seer said.

If you can tease out the meaning, I'll scry for you.
>>
>>19234405
General love reading for July
Purple Triangle
>>
Can anyone tell me how to go forward in contacting an ex of mine? I'm pretty positive he's going to contact me soon and try to fuck me up now that I've moved back to his/our hometown. Alternatively, advice on this person? Name begins with a B. I don't want to get back with them unless the circumstances are REALLY getting better.
>>
>>19234405
silver pentagon
What is my gift, the one that I can use to earn tons of money
>>
>>19234405

1) What should I be looking out for in terms of making new partners in school/learning/business?

2) Purple hexagon with a black border.
>>
>>19234358
Ace of pents reversed
:(
No
>>
>>19234405
Will i have a successful career path choice?
Yellow triangle, silver lining
>>
>>19234405
Red circle
Is there love with Chey(female) ?
>>
Can someone tell me my future and shit
>>
File: fullmoon-sleep-1200x800.jpg (402KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
fullmoon-sleep-1200x800.jpg
402KB, 1200x800px
>>19234405
>>19234405
A general please
In the pic my colored shape, ty
>>
>>19234405
What will my emotional disposition be like within the coming months? I feel like I'm hitting a period of transition.
Gold triangle
>>
>>19234405
How does he feel about me?
pink rose
>>
>>19234405
Black Pentagon
Will I have a love relationship with him?
>>
>>19234405
Corvidae long time no see buddy!
How have you been?
>>
>>19234416
Songs: No Hard Times by Jimmie Rodgers and Harbinger by Protest the Hero

Hagalaz merkstave, Algiz merkstave, Mannaz, Jera, Sowilo, Isa, Nauthiz and Eihwaz at equal distances.

It looks like starting up in the new position would be extremely difficult. You'll suffer setbacks, losses, and maybe even real danger. Perseverance will be key. Stick through the hard times to see yourself not only succeed, but to be lauded for your achievements. From here on is a warning: Isa stands as opposition, do not take your time or slow down. Doing so will risk everything.

Best of luck, friend. No idea what your career is, but stay safe out there. I'm getting the vibe of inhospitable territory.
>>
>>19234465
Sorry, should mention that Nauthiz and Eihwaz were merkstave as well.

>>19234463
Not awful, been making it. Glad to know some people remember me.
>>
>>19234424
Here is a tip:
don't
Run from the devil dick
>>
>>19234420
4 of Swords, Two of Cups, Nine of Pentacles, Nine of Cups

The message was a warning that you will find more happiness from your own personal success compared to finding happiness from a partner. A partner won't be able to satisfy your every want and need, whereas you truly know what you want. Good things are coming your way but only from your own accord and no one else's. Your wishes in life will come true. It might take a while for the realization to set in that only your achievements can make you a lot more happier. Focus on individual success.

What does M, a guy, think about me?
>>
>>19234405
Orange circle
Whats my next relationship like?
>>
>>19234471
thank you Angel chan, that dick is fucking evil lmao so true.
>>
>>19234465
>>19234470
Further addition, forgot the name. Though it's probably obvious, my bad.

>>19234418
Song: Talking Shit About a Pretty Sunset by Modest Mouse

Jera, Laguz, Kenaz merkstave.

I feel like you did something some time ago that's finally coming to fruition. Think of it like a seed that you planted that's finally sprouting, delicate but growing stronger. Luckily, this sprout doesn't require pruning, or training: it's beautiful on its own.

The downside? You gotta find it, your current mindset is blinding you from the truth, and what you've accomplished. Try and remember whereabouts you sowed your wild oats, and take pride in your work.
>>
>>19234405
>Will I be able to befriend him again?
>Blue square
>>
>>19234470
How can I forget such majestic beard of yours? But I'm really happy to see you around, hope you come more often.
>>
>>19234482
Raised eyebrow, "interesting." You have his interest, but it's largely curiosity piqued. He hasn't quite made up his mind about you, but he's open to learning more. He may have been uninterested before, but you made a certain comment that caught his attention, putting you on the radar. Now it's up to you to determine what impression you make. His eyes are on you now, so it seems most everything will be noticed.
>>
>>19234501
Thanks did my reading make any sense its a new deck? Also any idea what the comment was?
>>
File: 1405144728113.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405144728113.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>19234489
don't Run
from the devil dick

corrected
>>
>>19234423
Song: My Little Lady by Jimmie Rodgers

Raidho. Looks good, though it may require you to go outside of your usual stomping grounds. Got a vacation planned? Poon aplenty.
>>
>>19234465
>>19234470
>>19234493
Thanks man, really appreciate it! Good luck, as well, to you in life. We might meet on here again, even.
>>
File: 1498824910253.png (11KB, 314x309px) Image search: [Google]
1498824910253.png
11KB, 314x309px
>>19234405
Will i meet again with this girl i met last friday?
red circle with a white triangle in it.
>>
>>19234508
>did my reading make any sense
Not really, the message was apocalyptic, not romantic.
>any idea what the comment was?
It was the expression of an opinion. I heard "I think that" and maybe "underrated" or something like that. You expressed yourself intelligently and proved you're worth listening to. It reminds me of a time I blew off a 20yo girl until she started talking to me about philosophy, classical music, and the occult. Same concept.
>>
>>19234418
>>19234493
I have no idea what you are referring to but I guess that's the point :(
>>
>>19234517
Hmm thank you! I already have a few girls in mind for getting poon.
>>
>>19234405
Hey mate
Can you tell me how to work things out with her?

Dark blue triangle
>>
>>19234401

I do, but not able to run it due to HD problems.

>>19234413

It is.

>stress maybe

The current hypothesis is that the constant fight or flight response causes a chemical bath that degrades the matter.

>Oh fuck you are right

I know. Cloned rats are ideal test subjects, might have to make them a specialty of mine, but it'd up the cost of research unless you did the cloning in-house.
>>
>>19234428
Songs: Lounge by Modest Mouse, Beckon by Rings of Saturn

Raidho, Perthro, Othala merkstave, Sowilo

The runes tell me little beyond that you need to search for the answer. It will not be in plain sight, and it will be hidden from you. In fact, it may only be an inkling of a thought or action that you must expound upon yourself. Hard work, introspection, and journeying will be rewarded in the end.

Good luck in your travels.
>>
>>19234565
RIP. well give me some ideas for what games you play, I'll have a looksee through my humble bundle key list
>>
>>19234431
Song: Dramamine by Modest Mouse (a favorite song of mine)

Algiz merkstave, Kenaz, Jera merkstave, Dagaz merkstave.

This one seems more like a warning than a who's who of the up and coming. Beware those who speak as if they're the next big thing. The brightest fires will often burn out the quickest, leaving behind only ash.

Use of the strength of your own inner self to cast light and determine what is solid and what is fleeting. Seek humility in yourself and others.
>>
>>19234405
general (mainly love) reading?
white star
>>
>>19234551
Sorry buddy. Keep digging, I believe in you.

>>19234438
>silver lining
With that attitude you will. Wakka wakka!

Songs: The Liars Funeral by Carnifex, No Pity for a Coward by Rings of Saturn

Uruz merkstave, Sowilo, Laguz

Be conscious of where you place your efforts, and choose your battles wisely. Think before you act and your success will multiply itself. Don't try and force it, though, it has to grow organically.
>>
>>19234636
Think I'm going to kill it there.

Got some shit to do around the house, sorry folks.

Best of luck, and maybe next time.
>>
>>19234420
Bumping this
>>
>>19234578

I'm in vidya limbo right now. About half of my games don't work because of what happens to my disc when I try to play them. EU4 isn't working but Twilight Struggle works for some reason.
>>
>>19234729
Weird desu desu. Well that's a damn shame man, I have so many steam keys I don't know what to do with them.
>>
File: Gypsyshop.jpg (25KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
Gypsyshop.jpg
25KB, 480x358px
Trading:

What does M think about me and what should I do about her?
>>
>>19234816
Trading for my query.

I pulled up a few cards for you and the prospect looks real weird to me. There seems to be a lack of progress in you two coupling. M's approach to love isn't positive right now, due to the way they view themselves which is too pessimistic to even try. Their approach to love (I got a reversed four of cups here) is tainted by low expectations on her end. There's ways for her to open up though, as the reversed of the four of cups is a lot more posi IMO.

She's going to act really ordered, reserved about love in this case, with some outside emotions (I got two of swords here) really saying she has a lot of difficult choices to make. However, I did pull up Temperance as what can happen within the next few months. it seems to be that if you approach M in the ways she needs you to approach her, you guys can have a heavenly kind of love.
>>
>>19235034
and i didn't post my query lol.

What does B think of me right now, and what should I do about him?
>>
>>19234019
>>19234050

Okay thank you I went with Mortal Kombat X I am playing it on steam!
>>
>>19235078
Nekopara is the answer
>>
>>19234405
I need to know my near future (1 year from now, tops) about what i do for a living. I other word, whats the near future of my work?
Purple triangle
>>
I need a reading about my profession. I'm a musician, nowadays i work in sales but I have this feeling that a very good oportunity will come to me this year, a life changing oportunity and i need someone to confirm (or deny) my intuition. I will trade for whatever you need
>>
>>19235042
Sorry about the delay, /div/ was slow as hell and I left.

There are few things he does not like about you, related to your personality or worldview, however there is some lust there, I see some sort of interested related to your physical traits.

The cards recommend you to look elsewhere, because you are more likely to find happiness with someone else.
>>
Well that hurt like a mf-er.

Love / relationship reading please?
It gonna be another span of years before a worthwhile woman will come into my life?
>>
Trading right now

what is my future with C

What is my future with S
>>
>>19235223
Oh boy
>>
>>19235274
what?
>>
>>19235210
so he's a fuckboy lol

nice to know he can't ever just be a friend.

thank you <3
>>
Trading scry for scry
>>
>>19235274
What I just wanna know who not to waste my time on that's all.
>>
>>19235306
Query?
>>
>>19235312
I am thinking of eloping with someone. What kind of husband will he be?
>>
>>19235334
>eloping
That's huge. Why do you want a scry for that specifically?
>>
>>19235345
I don't mind tarot but people usually put more effort into scrying than the tarot readings. it takes a while for me to scry for someone who gives me a one card reading back.
>>
Trading right now

Should I apologize to them?
>>
>>19235407
My query is above, i will trade you. I need you to describe your face, hair included
>>
>>19235407

7 of swords, the star, 8 of wands. ya messed up but don't worry. you should apologize sooner than later though.
>>
Trading, should i send her an email telling my feelings?

>male
>22
>>
>>19235183
Re roll ??
>>
>>19235369
Understandable. I actually have a relationship compatibility spread that can be used for a marriage. Please don't make a decision based on my reading, but I'd feel more comfortable doing it this way, as scrying tends to see details instead of the big picture. Anyway,

You / Him / Union: Ace of Wands / 9 of Cups / Ace of Cups
In Favor / Against: 4 of Pentacles / Princess of Pentacles
What You / He would have to do: The Tower / The Hanged Man
Happiness Potential: Judgement
Projected Outcome: Knight of Wands (reversed)

A good husband? Yes, most likely. A good marriage? Depends. If you can condition yourself to care more about emotional dealings and attachments than about material concerns and things like that, you're good. That part is going to be a struggle for you, though. Part of this is the fact that you seem centered on Pentacles things, not Cups things, and the union you have, the connection you have, is more emotional.

Having a happy marriage would be contingent on you being able to adjust your perspective. Ever heard the phrase “all you need is love”? Ya, it applies here in the sense that you would have to adjust your mentality to that, and you'd have to be down for some hard times materially. You'd also have to be willing to make some sacrifices and make a major change within yourself, to mature by breaking down parts of yourself that impede you from growing as a person.

As for him, he'd have to put up with you. It sounds harsh, but you'd be a difficult wife to have, and it would try any man's patience. I think part of you understands this already and, while you may have had a negative reaction to reading this for a split second, you know you can be a bit difficult at times, or at least you'd become difficult during the hard times.
(cont)
>>
>>19235498
(cont)
Now, this marriage can actually be really happy, but it would be 100% what you both put into it. Treat each other poorly? Nothing will make up for it. Treat each other well and maintain true love? Nothing will tear it down. It won't be a fairytale marriage, but it can be a solid one if you both adjust yourselves mentally for making it last and going the distance.

This still doesn't seem like enough to make a decision, so I'm going to reshuffle and pull some cards for some things you need to consider.

>4 of Swords (reversed) + Death
Consider missing steps. I get the sense that you're considering this partly out of desire to gtfo of current circumstances, and that's fine, but don't forgot what comes after that.

>Justice (reversed) + Queen of Swords
Consider if your mind can overcome your heart and cause you to do things that might be uncharacteristic of who you truly are inside, not just who you are in your mind.

>The Star + 5 of Swords (reversed)
Consider that marriage means it's not longer “him+me,” it's “us.” Are you prepared to make necessary compromises and not simply demand to have your way? Are you prepared to adjust your mentality to unit, as opposed to two individuals together?

>3 of Wands + 9 of Swords
Consider actual /plans/. “I want to __” is great, but understand that there can be some stress involved in making dream into reality. Be sure you have a solid set of plans that you can follow through and won't make you quit halfway through.

>The Magician + Temperance
Awesome, this one is the last one. Consider what you two will transform into as a result of getting married. Consider that you would become more than the sum of your parts. Understand that marriage is like alchemy, for neither one is the same as before in the work that is created.

Alright, if that makes sense, let me know, and I'll give you my query. Or two, if you think I earned two.
>>
>>19235431
Okay so what kind of a husband will he be

Well I got a King of Cups, star and 3 of cups

He will be a good husband he maybe his own man from time to time and want to do things his own way but he will be kind to you

My face well I have a heart shaped face is what I have been told I have dark brown hair green eyes. a slight tan from the sun.
>>
>>19235407
10 of wands
3 of wands
2 of swords

You mean well but the intention will fall short if you try right now because they are still unsure how to feel about everything that has happened. Try again in the near future and it will be better (ace of pentacle)

Long face, brown hair, big cheekbones
Whats to come the rest of summer?
>>
>>19235457
You were the guy from earlier right, Yeah I would suggest you to do so I highly doubt things will turn out alright if you don't email her.

Star, 4 of wands, 7 of wands, the sun.

Okay so you should tell her but don't be too strong about it, try not to use the word love but say I care deeply for you for example.

I guess since I'm here and the only one to answer you.... well my query is rather or not I should apologize to her tonight?
>>
>>19235515
Ace of pentacles, Seven of pentacles, Wheel of fortune

So near the end of summer you might be give a decent amount of money how or why I do not know.
>>
>>19235511
Shit, sorry, 4chan was going wrong And it didnt show me a lot of answers. This is my query=> >>19235183
You dont have to do it if you dont want to know

Well, this is what i have: if you apologise something inside you will bleed. Yes, you'll be in beter terms with them but you know that your truth, yhis time, is THE truth of the situation. You where/are right and have your reasons, meaby find a way to get to a better place with them but make them realise where you was?
>>
>>19235534
Knight of Cups, The Hermit, King of Pentacles.

Yes, you definitly should apologize her, and she will accept, but not today, she needs a time to think.
>>
>>19235498
Okay that was a lot to take in and made me think over a few things even though I really just wanted to know his future temperament but what you did was more helpful so thanks. Ill do one query now and the other later but post them both.
>>
>>19235183
Fool
Page of Cups
Ace of pentacles

You are right! You should be on the look out for it.
>>
>>19235569
>>19235543
>>19235515
>>19235446
Wow thank you all I had no idea I would get that much support, hope all goes well with your endevors. I think I might apologize to her tomorrow night possibly..
>>
>>19235591
"You should be on the look out for it" sorry, english is not my native laguage, what does that mean?
>>
>>19235605
The life changing opportunity you said your intuition was talking about.
>>
>>19235597
Today is not a good for that, you are right.
>>
>>19235587
>Future temperament:
The Hanged Man, The Hierophant, The Magician, Knight of Wands (reversed)
He would be willing to do whatever it takes and sacrifice himself if necessary. He continuously learns lessons and uses them to construct useful solutions. He might have a temper problem, but he can control himself around you. Just don't milk it and be a button-pusher. Sounds like a standup guy to me.

As someone who has been engaged before for a long time, I know what is truly important to consider. I'm glad I was helpful. Incidentally, were you the one who asked for a fertility/future family reading?

Alright, my two queries:

1- I've been experience an insane amount of sync today, and it all seems to point to something that I'm missing. Kindly flesh out the message for me.

2- Tease out the meaning of the cryptic email I received from the mysterious seer in September 2016.
>>
>>19235625
Yes that was me. Yes that sounds like him. Thanks will do your second one later.

1. There's a sword tracing the clay dirt ground like it's drawing out a map where treasure is burried. Theres no one holding the sword it is floating and tracing by itself until it collapses into the ground. A knight comes by and tries to pick it up, but its too heavy.

These messages definitely do have meaning and the message is trying to tell you that communication with others is going to be key into finding and solving your goals. They might know something you don't about an important situation pertaining to you and you can use the information you pry out of them to your advantage if you try but it is going to be like piecing bits and pieces together until the bigger message comes across. I can't say what your goal is exactly, but these messages are going to lead you to whatever you want to find like a treasure hunt. Be careful who you speak about it to because someone else will try to find the treasure. They won't be able to pick up the slack though.

>>
File: 1499040276733-1880524554.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499040276733-1880524554.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Need a reading on how happy my fish are will trade.
Also just realised the gorami could kill my djoser. Need a reading for that too.
>>
>>19235587
>>19235625
Oh right, I forgot to mention something. You should be less concerned with his temperament and more with his commitment. I'm the kind of reader to tell things straight, and I would be remiss if I didn't point out that you would be extremely difficult to put up with. Honestly, you might want to give serious consideration to any man who can put up with your shit and still love you, not just tolerate you.

See, I did scry intermittently, but I saw nothing about him. I did, however, see a woman nagging like she's going for a gold medal in the Bitchlympics. Again, keep in mind that you'd make an extremely difficult wife, and you should focus on whether or not a dude is willing to stay committed through...well, you. Consider that, while you may ostensibly have many options, not all of them would be good ones down the line. When selecting a mate, think capacity for commitment and love.

Not trying to be a dick, just doing my due diligence as an honest reader.
>>
>>19235724
Fishs happinest
8 of cups, 3 of wands, 8 of disks
they are happy for now but a bigger tank would make thme happier
I got a 2 of swords on rather or not it will the djoser. It might just make sure it is well feed if it gets hungry well...

Query. Is the woman on Tinder known as "MaryElizabeth" is she worth going after or no.
>>
>>19235724
Feed them your cum and they should be happy.
>>
>>19235724
Bumping for reads
>>
File: 1499041004420-1725018746.jpg (874KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499041004420-1725018746.jpg
874KB, 3264x1836px
>>19235770
That's a urban legend and I have no dick.
>>
>>19235780
>Imagines Cheswick having a dick
Kek
>>
>>19235724
Three of Cups, Nine of Wands

They are very happy and having a good time but feeling a bit tired from something in the proximity try cleansing the area for max gains for them.

Is C going to talk to me soon?
>>
>>19235791
That's true I was communicating with then earlier and the gorami said that there was so much beautiful stuff. The platys were saying it too. The tetras were talking about how bright it is. Because the store had dark tanks with blue gravel.

Also I need names for them.
Three platys
Two gorami
Five tetra
A oclus
A snail.

C however isn't talking soon you need to work on yourself to show c your mature and can handle your shit.
I think someone else is moving in on c too. Hurry up.
>>
File: 14990415388881691963450.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14990415388881691963450.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19235790
You like the dick girls hmm.
>>
>>19235815
No I like you as you are, but I found the idea hilarious, just that
>>
>>19235791
No.
>>
>>19235828
And this ladies and gentlemen is why I love this girl (in a platonic sense of the word)
>>
File: 1499042058226-660863600.jpg (712KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499042058226-660863600.jpg
712KB, 3264x1836px
Anyone else to take the second part of my query about djosys life threats.
Thanks pic related it's him.
>>
>>19235724
Six of Cups
Ten of Cups
Two of Pentacles

The fish consider you their family. There is a lot of love and emotional connection between eachother. They like spending time together.

Whats my future with this guy I liek?
>>
>>19235867
He looks very afraid, actually. From what, I don't know. Something fishy's going on here.
>>
>>19235847
Ok.
>>
File: 1499042527195-2078930229.jpg (732KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499042527195-2078930229.jpg
732KB, 3264x1836px
>>19235874
I'm seeing a crush you have that's scared to approach... Tall guy.

I do see it just being more of a flirtatious thing with ur guy. Seems like he's too shy to meet eye to eye.

You need to be aware that your actually cute. And people aren't stareing cause there pissed there staring cause they want to fuck.
>>
>>19235831
>>
>>19235867
I will give you a reading in private if you like. As many questions as you want.

Contact me through Discord if you'd like that.
>>
>>19235907
I'm gonna get banned for this
>>
>>19235867

I looked it up. Supposedly male gourami are a little aggressive, but usually only chase rather than nip. At least according to the thread I just browsed.
>>
File: 14990426547821931651227.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
14990426547821931651227.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>19235876
I dunno just worried is all.
Gorami apparently fight like Betta's...
>>
>>19235914
To my knowledge, the only public reader ever to get banned was the Pepemancer.
>>
>>19235907

I knew a guy that did that without the rib removal part. He described the backpain as causing the worst day of his life.
>>
File: 1499042926596-1754547090.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499042926596-1754547090.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19235913
Oh herm you know I don't have discord.
>>19235914
Probably. Hue hue.
>>19235917
Yeah they were doing that but I'm afraid djosy will nip... It's gonna be the killing fields all night every night.
>>
>>19235867
Two of Sword

Of never finding peace in its fish world because its a fighter fish and can never be truly with another fish and its out of its control

Whats my next bf looks?
>>
>>19235944
Then install it. I still have you on Discord too. You're sorely missed.
>>
>>19235944

Maybe more plants and bigger tank?
>>
File: 1499043013840787612655.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499043013840787612655.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19235934
I've been banned before.
>>
>>19235934

I've been recommended for a ban by a jan but never actually banned.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>19235867
What do my closest friends feel about me
>>
>>19235957
... then who the fuck was with whom I spoke to...

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Make an account and I will gib readings just for you.
>>
Anybody want to trade?

My query: is this inner peace shit ever going to materialize, or should the drunken master ride again?
>>
>>19235847
I don't use the meme "cringe" often, but this right here is unreal.
>>
>>19235984
Let's summon Hijinks to join in so we can see the cringe magnified
>>
File: 1499043390395-1532968373.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499043390395-1532968373.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19235951
This is so depressing. I thought this would help him become a normie instead of just being a alpha chad.

Fair skin. Likes kink. Manlet looks hapa. Dark hair brown eyes 5'7 dick doesn't like bjs.
Has unique hobby's.
Likes fast cars
Has a bike.
>>19235953
No real room.
>>19235954
Just yesterday walked eight miles to get this one... In hot weather. Maybe
>when the weather cools
>>
>>19235993

Maybe it'll be okay. Maybe they'll calm down in a day or so.
>>
>>19235984
>>19235989
KEK
>>
File: 1499043571324-132034242.jpg (869KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499043571324-132034242.jpg
869KB, 3264x1836px
>>19235969
No like I uninstalled it. As I'm a phone poster.
Installed my butterflies game instead.
>>
>>19236007
You know you can access Discord from the web browser without installing a client, right?

https://discordapp.com/login
>>
>>19236034
Never wirks.
Tell me what drama happened on there this week though.
>>
Anybody reading or is it circlejerk hour
>>
>>19236044
It's always circle jerk hour tho
>>
>>19236044
I am but you need to tell me about fish.
Esp. Scry My Betta's the episode
>>
>>19235867
The Star, Nine of Swords

Fish are used to swimming a lot in the ocean and in tanks are trapped and confined to a small and little space. He might lose hope being trapped in there. Try taking him for some laps at the pool.

Love reading between M and I?
>>
>>19236057
I did a little scry mind you I am a bit foggy. It's weird because all I see is water and feel a bit of flared up antagonism.
Also aren't betta fish territorial and will attack any other fish that enters their area?
>>
>>19236085

She just got b& hammered.
>>
>>19236057
Fish can swim.
Can I get a read now?
>>
>>19236088
Maybe now I can get off /div/'s wild ride
>>
>>19236057
I read for you from the start and I think you ignored me I'm here >>19235769
>>
>>19236099

It never really ends.
>>
>>19236057
Hey, Ches. Doing readings?
>>
I'll do a read or two.
Name a season and a specific hour of the day (ex. Winter, 12:34am), then ask your question. Please make it a general question, I'm not so good at focused queries yet.
>>
>>19236144
winter 10:17 am

general Love reading for july?
>>
>>19236144
Autumn
11:35
Future reading plase
>>
>>19236144
Fall
2:22pm
Love read for July please
>>
>>19236144
Fall
11:30
General love reading
>>
>>19236144
Winter
16:45
Finances for this year?
>>
>>19236144

Fall
11:11

General reading on martial arts for me.
>>
>>19236144

summer
11:30 pm
love general
>>
>>19236156
Sorry, went to the washroom. Doing you first bc something stood out for me. Give me a minute.
>>
>>19236200
Thanks
>>
>>19236144
In case you do a few more.
02:45 am
General future reading
>>
>>19235978
Still lookin for a trade if theres tradin.
>>
>>19236156
Something good in a material sense will come for you soon, but watch yourself carefully so that you don't "let loose" too much in the aftermath. There's a male figure going to cause concern for you if you do.

>>19236150
A truce of some sort is coming. This will be a period of change, nothing is permanent even if if will make you feel this way. You might be feeling good right now because something has recently gone your way - even something very small - but it isn't a sign of things to come. If you can brave what happens next in a way that doesn't hurt you or others, or "burn bridges" so to speak, something good will happen to you.
>>
>>19236144
Spring
13:00
Love reading

Thanks
>>
>>19236265
Thank you very much for reading. English isnt my first language, what do you mean with "let loose"?
>>
>>19236188
checking those dubs with a read

Are you feeling disappointed, or like something isn't meeting your expectations? If you dwell too much, it will creep into your goals in a major way. It's not a time for you to make a choice, it's more appropriate to wait and see. If you do, you'll be in an even better position because you'll be even more prepared. This is the time to - literally - keep your training up in the mean time. Be in nature as much as you can until the time comes where your preparation and patience will pay off.
>>
>>19236285
Sorry, it's a figure of speech. I mean, you might feel very comfortable in a way that will make you more open to spending money, or wasting time, or being too open with the wrong people, things along those lines are not good for you right now, and so you need to watch yourself about that.
>>
>>19236297

Ah, so I must be patient here. Thank you very much. I will try to take more walks.
>>
>>19236300
Oh, i got it now. Thank you very much again. Have a good night, friend.
>>
>>19235978
I'll trade.

Well! This is interesting. Your determination will manifest results, but watch that your doubt is not pulling the reigns away from the path towards your goals. Something in the Universe is watching in your favor. However, at this time, your passive want for something is not doing you any favors in getting to your goal. Pay close attention to your dreams right now, they are offering you a lot of advice in the form of symbols. Don't make any decisions just yet.

That's all I got.

Can you tell me anything about my education? Is everything going to work out in the end, do I need to think about things more or am I thinking too much? Thank you.
>>
>>19236282
This is interesting.

Something unexpected is going to happen, revolving around someone you don't know. You're going to resist at first, reasoning with thoughts of embarrassment. Something in the universe wants you to take the stranger at face value, accept them. It won't be long term, but it will help you in parts of yourself you didn't know needed help.

At the same time, you need to be cautious about how much of the truth is being told to you. I don't think the two things are related, rather I think this issue with the truth is going to stem from a larger, more important issue not related to your love life. Your worst enemy right now is your imagination. But you will be fine.
>>
>>19236244
Can I get a season?
>>
>>19236265
Ehhhh I honestly don't know how things can get better. I kinda fucked things up with this 10/10... I am planning on apologizing tomorrow so that might mean the truce thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19233282
I did some wrongdoing out of selfish weakness that I may not be forgiven for

What must I do to gain my grandfathers forgiveness ?

Logan
Florida
June 28 1995
The date the sin was committed was June 10 2017 and I was of barely sober mind
>>
>>19236365
Of course, sorry.

Fall
>>
>>19236144
Winter
3:00 AM
Just a general reading please
>>
>>19236181
Be watchful of your money right now. An important lesson is coming, but one that can only be taught with failure. If you can learn from the situation, as crushing as its going to feel, a great financial opportunity will arise. Your greatest in years; and it will be a quest, one which you won't have choice to partake in.
>>
>>19236376
Maybe it is the truce, and the thing which goes your way. Just be careful anon, good luck
>>
>>19236376
Story?
>>
>>19236392
You actually got a pretty rare card, the High Priestess, and she was upside down. Your immediate future will be a very spiritual time for you. People are going to think you are withdrawn, or that you seem different, and this will be especially important because they'll be relying on you in making an important choice. Don't let these concerns get to you - you're going to make the right decision. Allow yourself to be the quiet observer you're going to need to be going forward.

Once this important time in your future passes, you might see the effects of it rolling out before you. Don't make anymore big decisions for a while. In fact, try to avoid as much stress as you can. Because soon after all this, a risky situation will arise for you, and you're going to need to take care of your health.
>>
>>19236360
>>19236360
Thank you
>>
>>19236158
Good things to come! You might be wishing for something better, or have wished recently. Change will be involved in your love life this month, but a lot of happiness is coming up soon. It will be especially important to remind yourself of this when the tough time comes, which seems to be inevitable for you right now. This is further off than this month, but definitely something major and stressful is in the works for you. All I can warn you of is the theme of compromise - and not to do it.
>>
>>19236144
Spring
3:33 Am
Future reading please.
>>
>>19236144

Spring
4:56 PM

How will the next person I fall in love with be like/general love query?
>>
>>19236178
It's your turn to feel pretty low in your love life. Maybe a major change in it has happened recently, or this change will come really soon, and it's gonna suck. But it will be at this point you're going to set a goal for your relationships, and you will reach that goal in the near future. I'm thinking within the year. One you've reached the goal, don't fuss about any small things you don't like - maybe in your relationship, or in your partner, etc. It will be the time to focus on what works, and what is making you happy instead.
>>
>>19236474
>People are going to think you are withdrawn, or that you seem different, and this will be especially important because they'll be relying on you in making an important choice.

I think I know what you mean. Right now I have to decide whether to mantain my relationship of 3 years or to cut it out. It's quite difficult and I think the decision is on me. Could that be it?
>>
>>19236144

Winter 01:06 am

Future reading if possible,please.
>>
>>19236144
Winter
07:49 AM
A general love reading, ty!
>>
>>19236396
Okay, a big challenge to your person is coming up. I really don't know in what; maybe your job, your schooling or your relationship, something along those lines. But someone will challenge you in a way that really insults you and makes you upset, and just remember that only you can do what you do, that this person is a tiny blip and will have no affect on you in the long run.

>>19236196
Some persuasion on your part is coming up. Go gently into your immediate future, in terms of your love life. You'll need to reserve your strength for what's coming soon - something involving you gaining some serious leverage or power. Watch over your reactions to things during this time, especially in those situations where you think displaying how you really feel won't end badly for you. If you can do this, you're going to receive a major blessing.
>>
autumn, 1:33pm
future or general reading please, thanks
>>
>>19236577

>something involving you gaining some serious leverage or power.

lolwut. i can't imagine how this would even come up

>you're going to receive a major blessing

love life wise? this reading is good but i suppose i'll have to see if it turns out to be accurate or not
>>
>>19236510
Focusing on the next person you love, here's what I got:

This person is very confident. Something which has happened to them in the past has given them reason to be proud of themselves, and that pride continues today. They are in good health, they are capable of deep love.

However, at this moment, they're feeling very unsettled and restless. Change is coming to them, and it feels romantic in a sense. I'm getting that they're in a relationship right now, and even though it's going well, their heart isn't in it. They feel like their relationship is very one-sided, and they want to leave it behind.

It will be especially important they do so. Despite their best efforts, it will end badly, but soon after a new romantic opportunity will present itself, and it will work out for all involved very well.

Sounds good for you, anon!
>>
File: 1498778244562.jpg (200KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1498778244562.jpg
200KB, 1280x854px
>>19236519
Thank you
>>
>>19236591
I think your taking it too literal, anon. Don't think about power like a job, or a title, or anything like that. Think relationship-wise.
>>
>>19236144

Fall
12:21AM

love general please
>>
>>19236144
Winter
8:00 am
Love General read for the year.
>>
>>19236577
>Okay, a big challenge to your person is coming up.
I'll have to watch out for that. Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>19236526
That could definitely be it. I did another quick reading, but again - I'm not very good with specifics.

The second reading again brought up a lot of spiritually charged energy. The first time, you actually had three cards that represent the universe watching you, or giving you things. And this time, you got three more again! My first reading stands, but I can add a few new things: keep your eyes open during this time. Something good is in the future. Thinking creatively, and thinking a lot, will be beneficial to you right now, and you need to aim for harmony as your ultimate goal.
>>
Does anyone read natal charts?
>>
>>19236144
Winter 15:28
next gf personality
>>
>>19236661
I kind of can, but I'm not very good at it.
>>
>>19236608
Holy shit THANK YOU! <3 This sounds amazing! <3333
>>
>>19236144
Winter
1:00am

Will our paths meet again?
>>
>>19236666

Satanic reader confirmed.
>>
File: Untitled.png (242KB, 1071x749px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
242KB, 1071x749px
>>19236666
>6666
You bet you fucking can! Much appreciated if you actually do it
>>
>>19236651
>Thinking creatively, and thinking a lot, will be beneficial to you right now, and you need to aim for harmony as your ultimate goal.

I hope you're right my friend. I'll do my best.

Thank you for both readings, mate!

Take care and good luck
>>
>>19236666
You can do whatever you put your mind to, Satan!
>>
>>19236497
Some unexpected generosity in terms of finances is coming up, and it's really gonna shock and confuse you. There is no risk here though! You can take the gift.

Besides this, I also see something related to justice in your future. Be cautious of what, coming up, makes you react with strong negative emotions. One of these situations has the power to affect how the people closest to you view you and your personality, and it won't be in a good way. During this time, your intuition is your best friend.

Lastly for your future, something you may start soon or have already started will pay off. It's gonna feel amazing. But something difficult will arise after this, and you just have to remember to trust yourself. More importantly for during this period, remember to be generous. Especially with your time.
>>
>>19236144
Fall, 3:37am

Tell me about the next person I'm going to date.
>>
>>19236664
Oof! This was a strong one. Family is important to her. Sometimes she has a hard time saying no, or being what she would consider to be 'rude' - which is a longer list for her than for most other people. She waits a long time before admitting something is bothering her, especially in her relationships; but when finally she does act, she can do so very effectively.

Right now, or in the very recent past, she's dealt with something very difficult, I think within her immediate circle of friends. It's indirect, however: it's not happening specifically to her, but in her efforts to play "peace-keeper", she's getting a lot of stress from the situation. This makes sense, according what I've read about her personality.

A change is coming to her life soon, in a romantic sense... could be the start of a new relationship, anon. :)
>>
>>19236676
Well, I'll try.

You're well-grounded, but you seem to lack creativity. You have a good amount of motivation, but it's only really translated into action if your emotions are in the right place. You perform well if your emotions are in a good place, however. You don't tend to overthink things too much, which is a benefit. When you do start thinking things through critically, you sabotage yourself.

You're led by very base desires: comfort, sex, food, etc. You tend to stay on the lower levels of Maslow's hierarchy, and you don't give too much thought to the mysteries of the universe unless someone causes it to pop into your head. If they do, it trips you out and fills you with a simultaneous feeling of wonder and discomfort, prefering to go back to simpler things like how to make your next buck and how to spend it.

Your relationships are a disaster, but that disaster begins inside of you. From the onset, you're rather conflicted about what you want in a given relationship, but that's because you're conflicted about what you want in general. You may have a tendency to leapfrog emotionally, wondering if this or that relationship is the next big thing, and invariably becoming disappointed with the results, only to repeat the process again. It's not even a conscious decision, you sort of just do it and notice yourself doing it thereafter, and that's assuming you notice at all. It might be something that others need to point out to you, more critical people who know you well and are actually willing to call you on your faults, because I'd wager that most people would rather just not bother.

Let's assume for a moment that I'm actually an expert in this and every word I've written is true. You'd probably say “nah, that's not me, anon is full of it” and denydenydeny. I'm not suggesting this is the case (I honestly have very little clue what I'm doing here), but you seem the sort who would do that.

How'd I do?
>>
>>19236144
Fall
1:05 AM

love general
>>
>>19236730
This seems fairly accurate, especially the relationship part.
Well done, anon. And thank you.

If you're willing to play around and read into it more, I'd love to hear it
>>
>>19236715
These "next person I'm going to date" are pretty popular!

Okay, here's what I got for you:

They're very good with decision making. They're very determined and focused. Maybe they have a specific goal right now, which is what's being picked up on, or maybe that's just their nature in general... I think more like they have a goal, though. This person is very optimistic, even though - right now - they're surrounded by a lot of negativity.

I think this person might also be very into the concept of karma. They acknowledge fate, but do not necessarily give into it. Again, all decisions in their life are made with the utmost care.

In their romantic future, I sense a masculine essence approaching... I'm getting a lot of traditional vibes, in terms of relationship structure, maybe even in terms of the sexual relationship. Yeah, I'm getting a lot of dominance vibes approaching her, in what will be a close and very loving relationship.
>>
Hi. I want to know if M.I.M. had bad intentions regarding me. Thanks
>>
>>19236672
I tried my best to focus on this question specifically, but all I can seem to get out is the generals again. I'm sorry anon, but here's what I got anyway:

Being alone right now is the best thing for you, as is focusing on becoming a more contemplative person. It is especially important for you to avoid social situations for a period of time, especially those involving strangers; what you truly desire will not find you around other people.

This period of contemplation and relative solitude will end with a sudden burst of energy, and something very good will happen for you, possibly in terms of relationships. This will be where your skills of contemplation will come into play.

Lastly, and I believe this is gonna happen after all of the above: a big negative is coming. All I can see is that you're gonna know for sure the solution, but someone is going to make it very difficult for you. You'll get through this period of time, but it will be especially important not to fight or insult others - even the one who made this time worse for you.
>>
>>19236843
Thank you.
Very interesting reading
>>
>>19236730
Hey anon, can you do natal chart read for me ?
>>
>>19235625
2. I see a man that looks like the hermit holding his lantern who drops it onto the ground. Instead of fire there's a cloud of darkness that spreads throughout the ground. There's actually more and more hermits holding lanterns who follow suit. Then I see a hooded figure that looks more like the grim reaper waving his scythe around as an intimidation pose.

This messages intentions is not good, whatever it is but it does not mean it is accurate. It could be someone trying to intimidate you but they were trying to give you a warning all the same. There is huge emphasis on secracy here and shadowy people that you need to pay attention to in your life. I think this message is more of a warning to be careful of upsetting those who hold lights of truth that help guide you on your path. They dont feel obligated to hold those lanterns that show you the way. They will drop them if they dont feel reason to hold them anymore. The other figure is telling you intimidation would be the best way, perhaps, to make sure they dont drop those lights to help guide you. This would make them more imposed to make sure they dont stray and remain willing to hold up those lights. If it goes out once intimidation can get them back to the line but who will resupply them with another light?
>>
>>19236868
>>19235498
>>19236868
>>19235735
I hope I don't become like that. Thanks again.
>>
New Thread:
>>19237209
>>19237209
>>19237209
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.