[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 447
Thread images: 131

File: love_queries.jpg (84KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
love_queries.jpg
84KB, 666x500px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19224944
>>
Anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>19228983
Sure. What's the question.

Mine is will my friend have a good day at work today.
>>
>>19228985
Can you give me a nickname/name, hair and eye color?

When shall i meet them?
>>
>>19228989
Beth, brown hair, green eyes

As for when you meet them... I drew the 3 of cups. It's associated with the 2nd decan of Cancer. So I'm hoping this time prediction is right... You'll meet them around mid-to-late July.
>>
I dare you, ANY WILLING READER to tell me something about my looks, personality or life. See if you are real stuff.
If you need links:
>Gabriel
>white
>20 yo
>male
>Capricorn, Scorpio Moon
>>
>>19229001
OP pic definitely related in your case.

You're a down-to-earth kind of guy except on matters of the heart. You have a crazy side to you that's desperately lonely and you also worry too much about the future.

I can also tell by the way youtype that you're a cocky, stubborn person and that plays well with your persistence in college. But I can also tell that cockiness is why you feel foreveralone.
>>
>>19229001
It's not gonna happen. I even offered people money all the time to just get a few things right about me in these threads and not one person was correct.
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19229005
>Implying you have the money to give
One thing people read accurately about you was your false promise. And being the internet, who knows if you're just lying about people being wrong about you... Or worse, if you're in denial about hard truths about yourself.
>>
>>19229001
I can give it a shot when I get home. I mean hey, gotta keep the rust off somehow.
>>19229005
>implying you'd willingly hand over money
ecen if it was accurate, there's no way you'd willing give $100 away to a random stranger. >>19229009
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 24
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19229029
Blue
Triangle
How & when shall this chapter i'm currently on end?
>>
As the help i received told me to come here at the end but i don't get it. Why this. Or am i being deceived
>>
>>19229029
13 Yellow Square

What positive things should I expect this summer?
>>
>>19229076
>>19229080
>2 poor saps still falling for the Moonie meme
>>
>>19229001
Wise, nobel and a good heard you have, young padawan. seen a lot of things you have, and knows sometimes sacrifices must been made for the greater good. Am i right?
>>
Do you guys do dream interpretations?
>>
>>19229077
Pls be of the retype your ask anon
>>19229119
I can give it a crack, it's by no means my forte but it could be fun
>>
>>19229089
What?
>>
File: Untitled.png (76KB, 1200x2812px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
76KB, 1200x2812px
>>19229134
I just had the most realistic and scariest dream ever:

>be me standing for some reason outside, its day time, bright.
>im standing between 2 persons, they are about 50 meters or so apart from each other
>to my left, a man is standing. The man is wearing all black suit. He has this MIB vibe. Somehow i know he is my friend and i feel close to it
>to my right a woman is standing. She has this outider vibe, felt like I and the man with the suit were in danger. She is dressed casually. Im not sure but i think she was asian. immediately i noticed she was holding some kind of bright yellow blob thing in her hands, maybe a ballon looking thing.
>I immediately know what to do. I go near the woman, she asks me what did he (refering to the man in the suit) say.
>I tell her that the guy said he knows that he owns you a bit of money.
>the woman is silent. She gives me a card with text written on both sides. I dont look at it, I just go back to the man in black suit and give him the card.
>he starts reading, from his face expression i understand he is scared, woried or shocked or something in between, maybe even horrified.
>I start questioning what is it, he doesnt reply. i catch a glimpse of text, it says something abaut aliens and that chinese developed some kind of technology.
>I somehow feel that the yellow blob in womans hand is not made with human technology. Maybe it was developed by the military, but it certainly was not something that a casual person should know about.
>finally i take the card from the guys hand and start reading it. I dont know what was written specifically, but i feel im in horror/shoc as well.
>Suddenly i have this vision of flying saucers in the sky. Few in the background and 5 more closer doing some kind of weird flight formation, pic related. Those 5 acted like they are being controlled as 1.
>I snap out from my vision, i dont see the guy with the suit anywhere.

Cont.
>>
>>19227659
>>19228998
I am around now.
>>
>>19229140
>I look up, the woman has the yellow blob/baloon thing pointed straight at me.
>Sudently i felt like my body was getting numb and having a seizure. It felt like my body was getting hit by some kind of high frewquency air bursts. The sound was similar to somethting like a power tool being operated. Maybe an electric saw or a drill.
>im scared as hell and im shaking.
>I feel I slowly waking up. I now realize this is just a dream but im still litarally shaking like im having a suizure.
>I snap out, im fully awake, covered in sweat. My head is pulsating, it still hurts as i write this.

Few notes:
1. I live in homogeneous european country.
2. The action happened in the neighbourhood where for the most part i spend my childhood.
3. The writting and talking was all in english which is weird since its not a native language.
4. Seing an asian woman in my country is strange because they are so rare here. I have seen less than 30 asians in my whole life.

UFO flight formation: 3 above, 2 below. The above row quickly decended below the lower one. And the patern was repeated for multiple times.

Dream happened: 2017-07-01, mid afternoon.
>>
Anybody willing to read me?

female
virgo

Have no idea what my life is right now, been to 5 countries in 2 months and am at a loose end.
General reading would be cool.
>>
>>19229138
>Not knowing that Moonie doesn't read anybody
Dude... Moonie's only a meme reader. He just posts his demands to make his presence known, but never reads anyone unless he feels like reading one or two people. And all his readings are fake, or negative when the outcome's actually positive.
>>
>>19229140
>>19229144
Maybe i just had a seizure in real life... i dont know but the pian sure felt real.
>>
>>19229140
>>19229144
Reading now
>>
>>19229004
kinda
>>19229094
probably, kinda generic i guess?, but at the same time true to an extent. Also even if true I am too humble to accept someone speaking that way about me (ironic to say "I am too humble" tho)
>>19229017
Wanna hear you if you still there
>>
>>19229134
>Pls be of the retype your ask anon
How do you mean?
>>
any reader please help
i need a reading about a this girl i met
whatever you need name number just say
thanks
>>
>>19229029
Red
Square
What does this summer have in store for me?
>>
>>19229080
>What positive things should I expect this summer?
>Expecting Moonie to read anything positive for you, if anything at all

>>19229254
>Samefagging for the attention of a fake reader
You're best to ask another reader, bro.
>>
File: f3c.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
f3c.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>19229155
>>19229029

I try to avoid meta posting but this is getting annoying.

>NU offers readings
>same anon shit post
>NU does not gives any readings
>Rinse and repeat
>Every thread
>For eternity
>>
>>19229154

>been to 5 countries in 2 months

lol what

What do you want a read for? I am guessing job related?
>>
>>19229370
It's a time-honored ritual since February. Don't blame other anons for when a tripfag leaves people hanging.
>>
File: 87907.jpg (34KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
87907.jpg
34KB, 638x540px
>>19229009
>>19229017
>ecen if it was accurate, there's no way you'd willing give $100 away to a random stranger.

I'm sorry that all of you are poorfags but when you have several thousands on your Paypal account then giving one person 100$ who is genuine and does you a great favor (because to me, that's it) is nothing.
>>
>>19229143
First week? Nothing. That's it? 2.5-3 weeks in something happens. Sunbathing? I see sunbathing, girl in a swimsuit (black and white stripes) and glasses, guy comes to chat. That'd what you have to look forward to. This week, nothing.
>>
File: 5181e949021813.58a8ac2e3aa57.jpg (328KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5181e949021813.58a8ac2e3aa57.jpg
328KB, 764x1080px
Ohai /div/, doing 5 readings only with the Clow Cards from Card Captor Sakura, one of my favorite anime. It serves as an oracle deck with 52 cards, doing a 4 card quick spread.

What I need:
>Alias / Gender(s) / Age / Sign
>Specific and direct query, vague questions gets vague answers (Please no generals)
>A song or picture important to you to focus on
>Feedback is appreciated, helps to see if I'm on the right track to give you all more accurate responses.

Have in mind that the Clow Cards WILL NOT answer these, so don't ask:
>Yes/No
>Appearance/Personality of your next gf/bf
>What someone thinks about you
>Time frame (When X will happen)

It's more useful on HOW or WHY queries, helps to gain insight and give you some advice, find a solution but don't make serious decisions based only on a card reading. As any other divination method, always take it with a pack of salt and remember that the future isn't set on stone, ultimately we can make choices to shape our fate. Bless you all. <3

Today's song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy4mXZN1Zzk
>>
>>19229192
>probably, kinda generic i guess?

What specific i must guess?
>>
>>19229451
Booze/male/24/Taurus
General reading for july, anything i must know?
If no general. When shall i meet them in person after all this confusion.
>>
File: lwa01_workraw_001_6929.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lwa01_workraw_001_6929.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>19229451

Oh heya Alari! How are you?

>NH
>Male
>Cancer
>26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noOQhN9TTVg

How do i improve my spiritual life?
>>
>>19229451
Connor Murphy / 20 / Capricorn / M

How will things proceed between her and I? Not love related
>>
>>19229400
Yeah senpai, not sure what to do now, tired of wandering aimlessly.
>>
>>19229470
In flames - only for the weak
>>
>>19229471

Alright give me a few
>>
File: IMG_2847.gif (2MB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2847.gif
2MB, 250x338px
>>19229451
>not posting the gif version
>>
>>19229451
L/Male/24/pisces
How can I work things out with my girlfriend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4
>>
File: 1497774681314.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497774681314.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>19229451
Reyborus
Male
Aries

how I will meet O?
>>
>>19229370
>>NU offers readings
>>same anon shit post
>>NU does not gives any readings
Did you know?

That if you removed the anon shitpost, NU would still not give any readings? You must be NU here.
>>
>>19229489

Kek

Moonie has read for me before; i dont know what NU's is deal tho
>>
>>19229029
Blue
Triangle
How will the rest of the year go for me?
>>
>>19229494
>!!rNU/CframPH
>Not knowing that's Moonie's tripcode
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19128036/#19129423

Sorry to burst your bubble, bro.
>>
>>19229451
Are you going to pick up the ones you couldn't do yesterday?
>>
>>19229457
Hi Booze thanks for the picture saved <3

>1 Cause/Situation: The Change
>2 Past: The Sweet
>3 Present: The Mirror
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Create

I've changed your query a bit, because I can't answer "when" but the cards can tell you how things can go and what can you do to make the best of it, aye?

The event, this confusion you say, really put things unstable, but this as the cause is positive, because every change brings a chance to overcome problems and focus on self empowerment even if the past thing still haunts you.

You had a good interaction with them, was it a nice and popular group? The Sweet cards speaks of friends and popularity in the past. But the Mirror in the present isn't a good sign as some faults are been seeing, mistakes being revealed, if you want to get with them the first step is to recognize those faults and apologise or forgive them, look at yourself and how the event happened so you can find out how to solve it.

The Create card as the outcome says that you'll know when the right time comes, because this is a highly intuitive card. You're slowly making amends and you'll start to feel free from this confusion. So it's a positive thing, you can make it happen Booze! Just make things right first, with you and them and the right opportunity will present itself. Best wishes!

>>19229480
Hi Hijinks, I didn't have the gif version, thanks, how have you been?

>>19229518
Sure anon, link me your query and I'll give you priority, sorry about that, I had to ran yesterday.
>>
>>19229509

>Sorry to burst your bubble, bro

What bubble? He/She has read for me before, all i am saying.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There really is no need to shitpost and i am going to stop this meta-discussion here btw.
>>
>>19229537
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19224944/#q19225132

I was this one ^^ Thank you
>>
>>19229451
Cato
Male
Aquarius
Who will be my future wife? And will it last long?
>>
Does anyone here knows how to interpret karmic astrologic maps? Can't find and explanation anywhere
>>
File: 1498303004445.jpg (808KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498303004445.jpg
808KB, 1920x1080px
>>19229587
>>
>>19229451
L, Female, 20, Libra
How do I know I'm doing the right things to get what I want?
>>
Is http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/runeset.html an accurate resource for making a diy rune set or is there a better source I could use?
>>
>>19229633
looks about right, not having a blank one is a big point in their favor because it means they're not i-ching/rune mashup fags.
>>
>>19229647
Let's be real here. If ever you see the blank rune included, you can safely disregard everything else they say about runes.
>>
>>19229660
ikr? it's an insult to Odin as a seer to have a "fate" stone.
>>
File: 1475002046313.jpg (65KB, 1080x754px) Image search: [Google]
1475002046313.jpg
65KB, 1080x754px
>>19229464
>Oh heya Alari! How are you?
Ohai there! I'm doing much better, thanks and you dear?

>How do i improve my spiritual life?
I like your query, I guess it's the first time I used the clow cards for spiritual readings, thank you!

>1 Cause/Situation: The Sweet
>2 Past: The Thunder
>3 Present: The Shot
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Create

My dear, your spiritual improvement lies into making connections, the right ones, associating with people with common goals and dedicated to the cause, loving what you do. Being one with the universe.

In the past you've had a breakthrough but that caused some imbalance, listening to your emotions is important but not to let them take you over violently, now you want to react quickly with The Shot, expecting quick results, but still doing things over the top you know? Don't try to embrace it all at once.

The Create again today as the advice is a great sign, because it tells you the answer to your spiritual development is to follow your intuition, like the Magician card in the tarot, you have all the tools and skills available to do anything you want. The catch here is to not go overboard, or expecting too much, maybe try different approach, you learned from the books, but what did you gather from experience? From sharing with others? The Create here leaves the road open to use your creativity and giving you a chance of a random encounter that will bring you something special. Safe paths my friend <3
>>
File: 1444988422094.gif (621KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1444988422094.gif
621KB, 440x247px
>>19229560
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19224944/#19225132
>Am I going to get in a relationship soon?
Alright dear I cannot answer when something will happen but I can give you a hint on how you can make it happen, deal?

>1 Cause/Situation: The Freeze
>2 Past: The Cloud
>3 Present: The Flower
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Illusion

Relationship wise, it seems that you're not emotionally ready, despite of seeking for a meaningful connection with a loved one and your attempts didn't gave any meaningful result.

Did you have a choice in the past, maybe divided or unsure if you should pursue a certain person? Something tells me you might have someone in mind, and you're full of affection and positive attitude, The Flower is a lovely card.

But despite of all of your good intentions, The Illusion says here that not everything that shines is gold, yet it's not an overly negative card, let's say you'd find someone at first that may appear too good to be true, but looking closely they're not all of that coke, yet they're not bad either and would have other lovely qualities if you dare to see through the surface. So the advice here is to not jump so fast when someone so good comes along, try to see beyond the appearances to not get catfished, aye? Good luck and best wishes!
>>
>>19229451
Hey, hope i'm not too late again since you're limiting to 5 but here's my info from the last thread.
>>19226610

Wanted to change my query a bit - was able to talk to some supervisors at work but i'm currently still under review. Just wanted to know how it may go and what should expect...
>>
Alright, i would like to ask for a reading please
Even today i broke out crying for something that im aware its not worth it, seriously it was like a daily stepback. What is wrong with me and what do i have to do to get better?

Thanks in advance, im a male if it matters
>>
trading
>>
>>19229745
whats your question
>>
>>19229749
next bf reading
>>
Alright, listen up. I have enough money for one thing. There are two things I want to do.

1) Sunday. Go to comic con. Pros: buy shit, meet people, do something I fucking enjoy. Con: it is one.

2) Monday. Meet a high class prostitute. Pros: guaranteed sex. Con: little bit pricy.

I mean, I could go fucking bananas and do both, but I'm between jobs atm and fuck it.

Which should I choose, oh wise and diviners?
>>
>>19229790
How about you go to the con and get laid? Pay for a cosplayer or something.
>>
>>19229470
>>19229472
>How will things proceed between her and I? Not love related
Ohai from the resistance! Bad joke lol, I guess you get that a lot, my bad :3

>1 Cause/Situation: The Libra
>2 Past: The Dark
>3 Present: The Shadow
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Twin

What an interesting set on this spread, it's quite balanced, which is the theme of this spread, the balance, equilibrium between two forces. If this situation is related to a loss, or something that was unfair, it's a matter of time to get it back, even but not in the vindictive sense, just the normal state.

The Dark in the past and Shadow in the present shows how you had to retreat from her, something that you had to let go and retreat, but something deep is hidden, a secret and it still lurking, this is so interesting because both cards are a mystery, the situation still unclear, because the past issue hasn't been solved, still lurking. Without action the problem won't solve itself, just keep moving with you.

The Twin as advice reinforces the Libra card, you must cooperate with her, work together as a team, one is reflecting the other. But this darkness between you two is just creating a wall into sorting things out, bring into the light. Let me know how that goes as this sounds a wee bit vague for me

>>19229476
>>19229484
Didn't you ask me something similar last thread, Rey?

>>19229481
>>19229610
>>19229734
Alright, I've finished my quota but I'll read for you 3 and end, just give me 5 minutes and I'll come back with your readings.

>>19229587
Sorry I can't read about future partners, check the main post, please.
>>
>>19229809

Oh, we don't have attractive cosplayers in this country. Believe me, I have searched and searched and nothing.
>>
File: 1488065496172.jpg (55KB, 650x447px) Image search: [Google]
1488065496172.jpg
55KB, 650x447px
>>19229811
>Didn't you ask me something similar last thread, Rey?
similar,but with a name this time
>>
>>19229707

>I'm doing much better

Glad to hear <3

>and you dear?

Doing fine. Really chill day and thats just what the doctor ordered~ Thanks for asking.

>your spiritual improvement lies into making connections, the right ones, associating with people with common goals and dedicated to the cause, loving what you do.

I figure so much but

>In the past you've had a breakthrough but that caused some imbalance

I have seen so much , seriously... but they have been instant and strong, leaving more questions than answers most of the time. This in a way makes it hard to make an unbiased opinion on to what the ''right path'' is and creates an impasse. I dont delve in magick out of principle and always hold some part of my christian background on the back of my heart, i enjoy the morals of it. But there is so much out there that perplexes me.

I feel like i need a guide so you are right on the money when you talk about connections.

> because it tells you the answer to your spiritual development is to follow your intuition,

You are not the first one to tell me this :)

Thank you very much for the reading, i hope you have a wonderful day friend.
>>
>>19229731
Oh, hey!

Muito obrigado ^^

>Relationship wise, it seems that you're not emotionally ready, despite of seeking for a meaningful connection with a loved one and your attempts didn't gave any meaningful result.
Eu estou solteire há tempos, por isso imaginei que eu já estava pronto ;( Eu estive me aproximando de uma pessoa, mas eu decidi cortar o contato.

Did you have a choice in the past, maybe divided or unsure if you should pursue a certain person? Something tells me you might have someone in mind, and you're full of affection and positive attitude, The Flower is a lovely card.
As coisas aconteceram naturalmente ^^ Porém, ela é passado e eu dúvido que venhamos a ter algo no futuro.

>But despite of all of your good intentions, The Illusion says here that not everything that shines is gold, yet it's not an overly negative card, let's say you'd find someone at first that may appear too good to be true, but looking closely they're not all of that coke, yet they're not bad either and would have other lovely qualities if you dare to see through the surface. So the advice here is to not jump so fast when someone so good comes along, try to see beyond the appearances to not get catfished, aye? Good luck and best wishes!
*Sigh*

Tudo bem, moça?
>>
Air query, can someone give me a reading i went back to dark places

Am i gonna get this money is it a delay or did everything turn to shit sooner than expected
>>
>>19229811
>What an interesting...

Yeah. You were right about how I had to retreat from her, due to her unfairness. I pretty much removed her from my life but I was curious as to what would happen because due to reasons we still indirectly see each other everyday, and I often catch her staring me or looking like she has to say something, despite saying she was done with it all. So you telling me that everything may return back to normal is curious, I wasn't expecting it. I have no intentions, for now, but we shall see. Thank you a lot for your time, I appreciate it.
>>
>>19229883
Oh and, I have no clue as to what your joke was about, sorry :3
>>
>>19229811
87 here, sorry did not read the whole post. Let me rephrase the question, how will my relationship with this girl I met will go?
>>
trading
>>
File: 1469978112887.jpg (31KB, 448x419px) Image search: [Google]
1469978112887.jpg
31KB, 448x419px
Anyone doing any readings still? I could really use one, if possible.

Gryphon, 25, Scorpio, M
Will I move countries? Will I be happier?
Or just a love/career reading please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlB-amJ44g0

pic and song to help if needed

In return I will send good vibes in my meditations tonight.
>>
>>19229481
>How can I work things out with my girlfriend?

>1 Cause/Situation: The Illusion
>2 Past: The Erase
>3 Present: The Time
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Sword

In the situation here, you two are looking for ways to escape the reality and not seeing the real cause of your issues, perhaps giving a blind eye.

Things went stagnant in the relationship, nothing really moving or if it was, some resistance was found, but The Time in the present is telling you to make the best of the time you two share together, doesn't have to be a big thing, but some sign that you're present. The Time card tells you to focus on the now and it's not surprising to see it in the Present position as this is the most important thing, and what can define the future slowly but steady.

Acting opposed to The Illusion card, The Sword requires here to be honest with her, to not ignore things but no need to be aggressive, yet assertive, words can really hurt if they are said without thinking or in a heavily emotional moment. I hope this helps and wish you both all the best! <3

>>19229610
>How do I know I'm doing the right things to get what I want?

>1 Cause/Situation: The Sand
>2 Past: The Firey
>3 Present: The Sleep
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Shot

You're persistent, that's a great trait and you know what's really important to focus on and you can adapt. You have an unstopabble desire, so you go on things on full force with the Firey card which in a way is good, bu on the other side can fill you with overconfidence and burn those around you.

The Sleep in the present position tells you to relax bit, take a step back, if it's somewhat spiritually related, pay attention to your dreams, they can give you important messages.

The Advice from The Shot here is to not become so greedy, sty humble and try to not hurt those around you. It's ok to be bold and direct into getting what you want, but make sure you're using the right means and not crossing anyone. Wish you all the best!
>>
>>19229930
are you still here?
>>
>>19229959
Yes, query?
>>
>>19229965
it's a love one. will i move on from my last ex and date someone new anytime soon? it hurts so much, i just want this pain to end. what about yours?
>>
>>19229965
no that anon but I do have a query, love related I guess.

>me age: 25
>she age: 20

I'm in a relationship currently with another 18 yo girl. 20 year old girls father passed away, on april, we used to date last year, from june to august, she went back to her longtime boyfriend of 3 years, book up with him on february of this year, went back to him after her father died.

Despite banging prime 18 year old poon I can't still forget her, basically got one of those lighting moments with her.

Query is: will we back together romantically?
>>
>>19229977
ten of swords, three of cups, three of coins

Its a shit time after a break up but that's how it goes. It will last how long you want it to last as in you need to find proper distractions to help you get by and proper emotional support. The good news is that you will recover and there is a possibility of finding love with friends or coworkers. You need to make an active effort instead of wallowing though because dates dont come to people who dont seek them.

My query is a love reading for fall
>>
File: 1444362765115.jpg (11KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
1444362765115.jpg
11KB, 300x273px
>>19229834
Yup I remember you, give a little break to see how the previous reading go, asking too often about the same query gets confusing.

>>19229838
Yay I'm glad to hear you're alright, something happened for such doc orders?

>they have been instant and strong
Yeah pretty much like the Thunder

>christian background
Same here, and I don't see that a bad thing if you follow that in a sense of becoming a better person. I myself, prefer to stay within the divination and healing/energy work boundaries, but if necessary would make use of spells yet that's not my focus. There's nothing wrong in discovering new things, you're right, there's so much out there and you shouldn't be scared of experiencing, connecting with people with different backgrounds and maybe from that you can create your path, not based on a book or because a guru said, but because you've walked through with your heart and it feels right for you! Wish you all the best dear, a wonderful day as well <3

>>19229851
A wild Portuguese feedback appears!

Olá moço, disponha!
Talvez o tempo de cura não seja o mesmo para todos, The Freeze fala que ainda está em repouso, que não é a hora de agir.

Pois é, acredito que no moment ainda precisas ter um pouco de paciência, sabe, ver as coisas como elas realmente são. Às vezes a gente ignora por não ser o que esperamos à primeira vista, mas há possibilidade de sermos surpreendidos. No entanto The Illusion olha pelos dois lados, algo muito bom para ser verdade com segundas intenções ou totalmente desinteressante porém uma mina de ouro no fim do arco-íris.

>Tudo bem, moça?
Tudo bem sim, dia frio com chuva e contigo?

>>19229883
You're welcome Connor, this is what I've felt, she was probably "lurking" maybe trying to measure the situation with you because it won't be solved if you keep that way. I'm not sure if it'll be back to normal but definitely the bad feeling would go away.

>>19229888
checked
Made a Terminator joke with your name Connor, but I'm not funny :3
>>
>>19229996
>nine of swords, queen of pents, five of wands, two of swords
you'll be trying to get yourself out there, but something will be weighing heavily on your mind, possibly a past hurt of some sort. it'll hurt your ability to think clearly in the love department and anything you might be able to have will either blow up or stagnate. it doesn't really look like the greatest time for you buddy.

love fucking sucks, i think that's something we all can agree on.
>>
>>19230005
>Yup I remember you, give a little break to see how the previous reading go, asking too often about the same query gets confusing.

ok vou esperar :(
>>
>>19230005
Can i have a love reading?
Im female/19
Taty
>>
>>19229955
>Things went stagnant in the relationship, nothing really moving or if it was, some resistance was found

Man, this is painfully accurate! I feel like I'm running out of options and that a break-up is imminent, but thank you for your advice, mate.
Maybe There is still a chance.
>>
>>19230005
Ah I see. This was just an alias though, connor murphy is a youtube fitness star, not me :^) Thanks for clearing up that part anyway, will ask a reading again sometime
>>
File: 20170522_110126000_iOS.jpg (11KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_110126000_iOS.jpg
11KB, 267x200px
>>19226610
>>19229734
>how it may go and what should expect...

>1 Cause/Situation: The Bubbles
>2 Past: The Twin
>3 Present: The Fight
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Through

Howdy Triple M, I can feel you nervous, let's chill a bit because The Bubbles is a nice card. You're in a purging phase, just going through some catharsis and for that you should keep doing your work diligently as you always did, not trying anything to call attention, but work as a team as The Twin card suggests would prove beneficial to you. You know how to do your part and can get through with anything without rushing.

The Through foretells an unexpected but beneficial change, for that be flexible to change your perspective in regards of your position, don't see others as a threat, but act fair facing any opposition and you'll do greatly. Good luck!

>>19229894
>>19229587
>how will my relationship with this girl I met will go?
>1 Cause/Situation: The Sword
>2 Past: The Erase
>3 Present: The Return
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Twin

The Sword card here is a sharp and clear, saying to be true, do not hide anything to have better chances (made me think of this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UigzN-4JR14). Nothing that starts with a lie will survive longer, so be upfront and true.

Despite of all this wanting, The Sword is quite strong card, The Erase is a card of delays and wait, you had to stop for a while and watch the signs until this person approached you.

You've learned with your past mistakes and The Return and you can't go back to what it was but you can start over with a fresh mind correcting mistakes and accepting the changes. (like the song)
>"Whatever lies beyond this morning
>Is a little later on
>Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
>Nothing's like before"

The Twin in the final position is a lovely outcome, it seems that you can overcome the past mistakes and build a great relationship together with someone just fitting for you. Wish you all the best for both <3
>>
>>19230005
>fala que ainda está em repouso, que não é a hora de agir.
Pelo andar da carruagem, eu irei morrer sozinho :D

Tudo igual, infelizmente. Eu estou tentando, mas sem muito sucesso, sabe?

Bom te ver por aqui ^^ Quando precisar de uma read é so falar.
>>
>>19230031
Se em uma semana nada mudar, você pode me procurar e eu leio de novo pra você, ok?

>>19230049
Sorry Taty, I'm just finished and drained, but soon another reader will show up and you can send them your query, aye? Best wishes.

>>19230057
I know dear, I've been there, but I see the glass half full here, The Time card says to focus on the present and have a good time with her, because the past is gone, nothing good comes into bringing old wounds to bleed again. This is where The Sword comes in, advising to be clear removing any obstacles and misunderstandings, not giving space for doubts and fears so you two can fix the relationship. But measure the words well, The Sword still a weapon under the influence of Firey, that can protect or kill if gone too strongly, so be mindful of the consequence of your words.

>>19230080
haha alright, just a funny name, let me know how did it go later, aye? Best wishes <3

>>19230172
>eu irei morrer sozinho
Eita exageiro, se for assim eu sou a louca dos gatos heuheuheuehue

Mas relaxa, que tudo tem seu tempo, enquanto isso te prepara pra outras coisas, coisas maiores que um relacionamento e no meio do caminho alguém aparece pra completar.

Eu tô sempre por aqui (às vezes anon), ou pelo Discord, quando quiser é só mandar um oi ^^

>I know dear, I've been there, but I see the glass half full here

You're lovely Alari! Thank you for your advice and I'll try to do my best to solve it.

Take care!
>>
File: IMG_20170324_093020.jpg (196KB, 1080x1298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_093020.jpg
196KB, 1080x1298px
Any dream interpretation here sirs?? As last thread got abandoned just when I posted small stupid dream of mine.
>>
>>19230309

I can try, post ahead.
>>
File: IMG-20170621-WA0008.jpg (36KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170621-WA0008.jpg
36KB, 750x709px
>>19230349
You are awesome, I am copy paste here,

Feeling during dream : So awesome I kind of feel bad waking up.

The dream : Well it's been like two nights before, so I can remember only main stuff, I was in school time, my old school (boys school it was) with 2 girls as friends and some old boys from my school gang, was doing normal stuff I used to do that time but no class or teachers, these 2 girls I never saw in real life, not even someone looks like em, one is a normal girl but another one is very close to me and with everything I love, sits with me, take my side every time, always with me, I don't know if we make out or something but but I do protect her by raging out in fight which I used to do in school times, the things troubling me are where she came from, I do had school n old time dreams but first time she's there, and I can't relate this kind of dream to the recent time of my life.

Sorry for bad English, not my first language and I also got minus C in school too :D, but if u can understand I love to know why this dream suddenly.
Thank you.
>>
File: you've_got_to_go_back.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
you've_got_to_go_back.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>19230361
>>
File: 1498127847864.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498127847864.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>19230397
Oh here you are my angry friend, I see u love me that much u wasting your precious time to follow me, love and peace for u sir.
>>
File: ruletwo.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ruletwo.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>19230405
>>
File: Sodom.jpg (799KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
Sodom.jpg
799KB, 1000x635px
Willing to do a tarot in exchange for a reading. Preferably a scry but I'm not picky. Got one sort of stupid question and another non-stupid one.
>>
>>19230361

It really feels like that you are craving for that kind of familiarity with a girl (old friends, getting along) . The dream is just a way of your subconscious to tell you that this ''need'' is affecting your head. The other girl shows exactly what you dont want or what you have found so far.

Keep in mind i might be wrong, if you want an /x/ approach then she might be someone that is indirectly a part of your life. She might be real and you two might have a connection, does not means you will actually meet though.
>>
Love reading?

If needed > male, 19, blue
>>
Trading for a love general for the month of july.

Male, Single.
>>
>>19230455
I have this dream I'm chasing that I want so badly. How will my pursuit of it pan out in the next 6 months?

I'll answer both your questions. Method is raw clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Claircognizance, and empathy
>>
>>19230542
Want a 2nd opinion?
>>
File: 1495831765482.png (433KB, 803x755px) Image search: [Google]
1495831765482.png
433KB, 803x755px
Doing three readings for practice and wanting to trade for two more. Anyone interested all i need is

>Genders
>Chose between Tarot, Scry or Books

Good luck to you all!
>>
>>19230566
Female
Scry

What is the man that I end up with like?
>>
>>19230566
Male
Could you scry my next job, please?
Thanks
>>
>>19230566

female
i like this guy, could you scry for near future with him?
>>
>>19230566
Female
Tarot
Can I have a love reading for the next two weeks? Am single
>>
>>19230566
I'm a male. I was suggested two courses of action by a certain female, call the actions GC and QS, respectively. Please read for me the outcome of performing these actions. If your reading is accurate and helpful, I'll scry for you, anything you like.
>>
>>19230542
Going to be completely honest, I have no idea what any of the methods you listed are, but I'm always interested in new stuff!

Basically a general love reading, possibly appearance of the girl if possible.

For the stupid one, and I feel stupid even writing this, but is a sleeveless black denim jacket a good idea?

Ace of swords for your query. Usually this points to new beginnings or new ideas rather than the pursuit of old ones? Regardless it points to prosperity.

I've drawn a second card as I feel that doesn't properly answer your question. This time a 3 of swords. This usually points to the pain of separation, usually in relation to love, but it could just relate to a situation in general. Essentially letting go of the past.

Sorry that I couldn't be too descriptive with my reading, I expected cards that related more to your query but instead I got these haha.
>>
>>19230566
Ill trade, I can tarot
Female
Tarot
Will he reach out to me this week?
>>
I'm looking to trade readings with someone. I will give you a tarot reading in exchange for one in return or a scry if that's what you would prefer. Anyone interested?
>>
>>19230588
>Basically a general love reading, possibly appearance of the girl if possible.
>Short to average height
>Darkish medium length hair
>Glasses
>Fuller figured but not fat

You'll meet her at an event or setting that isn't an everyday sort of place you'd go to. You'll be friends at first.

>For the stupid one, and I feel stupid even writing this, but is a sleeveless black denim jacket a good idea?

It's all to do with intention. If the intent is placed more on being "cool" than expressing yourself, this will translate into how you come off to people which will elecit a "cringe" response

If it's purely for the intention of expressing yourself, people will respect you more even if it isn't exactly visually or relevantly sound
>>
>>19230609
I'm interested in occult queries getting read. Can you read occult queries? If so, I'm interested in trading with you.
>>
>>19230627
Yes. That's one of my specialties.
>>
>>19230627
Not them but I can, query?
>>
>>19230576

I see a white guy, beard and a bit chubby. He is dressed rather casual, white shirt and shorts. He is watching tv in the couch while holding a beer at hand. There is a suit next to him nicely folded.

Well, appearances can be deceiving in my visions, i never know how literal they are so take that with a grain of salt. Figuratively speaking tho, we are talking about a guy with lack of commitment and that has a hard time keeping himself together between job and house life. AVOID him. Basically dont date chubby guys with beards lol (just kidding). If he cant keep his life together, the less likely is he going to keep you as part of it. You will probably have a hard time relating to him.

Sorry, it is how it is. I hope i am wrong.

>>19230583
>>19230595

You two are next.
>>
>>19230634
>one of my specialties
My pants got a little tight when I read that; it's so hard to find readers who can do occult queries well.

What's your query, and what kind of queries do you read best?
>Mechanism analyses?
>Work failure diagnoses?
>Likely work outcomes?
>Spirit/entity identification?

I have like 2 or 3 I could give you for each category. I just want to know what you read best.

Also, your query, of course.

>>19230636
Sure, what kind of occult queries do you read best? What do you use to read?
>>
>>19230637
I love chubby white guys with beards too :(
>>
>>19230649
I do tarot. Advice
>>
>>19230662
What's the quickest and most efficient (taking into account subsequent expenditures and debts) way to streamline Project MS from where it is to into where I want it to be?

What's yours?
>>
>>19230566
Female
Scrying
Please tell me about my next boyfriend
>>
>>19230649
>What kind of queries do you read best?
Likely work outcomes, work failure diagnoses and spirit/ entity identification are what I read best. In that order too.
If you could include your gender, sign and the first thing you imagine when you close your eyes that would be greatly appreciated.

My query is more mundane, I'm in a fog myself so I need a bit of a general reading with some insight on what I could be doing to maximise my happiness and growth right now.
>>
>>19230566
Male
Tarot
Is there a love relationship with C?
>>
>>19230583

>GC

Eight of Pentacles Reversed, Star, Ace of Wands, World Reversed

Is this something that you have already attempted to do in the past? albeit with mixed results? If you try again you will need a new approach and a spark effort which might come hard to come by because of your previous experience... the results wont change otherwise and as of now this is where things are heading for. But it has possibilities of working if you manage to revive that spark of wanting results/work for them

>QS

Knight of Wands, Chariot Reversed, Fool Reversed, Page of Swords Reversed

I take this is a more simple solution in your eyes? Or perhaps something that may grant quicker results if done right. This perception can be deceiving however, things might go out of control and the results be unappealing... unless harming someone is actually in your interest, because this can create conflict and it involves someone taking advantage of someone.

I would go for GC, it looks like it can work if you find the confidence of trusting that it [can] work and definitely smoother than the alternative.

Tell me if it helps, i will not query otherwise. I hope it did, good luck.
>>
>>19230618
Does that possibly mean that I know her already? No one by that description really comes to mind, and I can't honestly think of a place I'm going to that I don't usually go to.

That helps a lot. I definitely won't be investing in a sleeveless jacket then haha.
>>
>>19230654

Hahaha, not all are bad, just this one.
>>
Can anyone help me with a spiritual query?

I just want some feedback on my spiritual path.

Thanks!
>>
>>19230696
>Is this something that you have already attempted to do in the past?
No. I never saw the point, and I still don't see it.

>I take this is a more simple solution in your eyes?
No, it's annoying.

>Or perhaps something that may grant quicker results if done right.
No, I honestly saw no point in this either. Yes, in the future, just not in the context it was suggested or at this particular moment.

>harming someone is actually in your interest, because this can create conflict and it involves someone taking advantage of someone
I don't really see how. If I say something rude while in the process, it seems incidental. The course of action itself does not affect anyone.

>I would go for GC, it looks like it can work if you find the confidence of trusting that it [can] work and definitely smoother than the alternative.
They weren't posited as alternatives, more correlative and working together. I thought both sounded stupid, but an occultist is nothing if not curious.
>>
>>19230681
Eight of Pentacles, Four of Swords, Ace of Cups, King of Wands

If you want it to be a success, it is going to need a lot more work put into it and quite more time. No fast success will come with this unfortunately but that gives you a lot of time to make sure everything is done correctly and working according to plan. I would focus a lot of your working resources towards this in general if you want it to be a success. There needs to be a high level of emotional connection to this that would make others observe in awe if they knew about it but still in a professional and attractive manner. That would be the best way to streamline it once everything is made perfect for this. Then you can streamline with success.

What does Η think about me, female?
>>
>>19230728

Alright seems like i was off so i wont query, but i do think the cards were right just a poor interpretation from my part.

Perhaps i am wrong, just try look into it. Again, good luck.
>>
>>19230741

And to note, GC might be something you have not work with in the past but you may try to compare results with other works then, hence creating the issue.

Just my two cents
>>
>>19230690
>general reading
I kind of hate those, but I'll do it for you. Let me warm up. While I'm doing so, kindly identify the pattern that was affecting my work performance previous to the introduction of Project MS. I'll get started on yours in a moment.
>>
>>19230732
I actually dumped all of my available resources into it and acquired new ones, created some new ones, etc. It was never even my job to make it work in the first place, but I had to get involved and it still won't work. I'm not sure what you mean by emotional connection, it's just work, strictly business.

>What does Η think about me?
5 of Pentacles, 5 of Wands rev, 9 of Cups, Princess of Pentacles, 10 of Pentacles

How funny. The cards indicate that he either wishers to take advantage of you in order to advance his goals by riding your coattails, or he thinks you're a gold-digger. Funny how ambiguous the cards were. Let me try pulling again.

Oh okay...I pulled cards using one of my own spreads, and it shows that he thinks you're a gold-digger. What he likes about you is The World, and it can be exploited by the Queen of Cups, meaning that there's something about you that makes it the right time for both of you, given his life experiences, but you need to be sweet about it. Lead with emotions. What he doesn't like about you is King of Pentacles, and you're supposed to overcome that with 10 of Pentacles. This literally says he thinks you're a gold-digger, and you need to show that you're not looking to depend on him for financial support.
>>
>>19230822
Emotional connection as in throwing all your emotional energy into it as well to solidify the works success.

I am in a better place than him right now career wise so I couldnt be gold digging him. :/ he hasnt even finished school yet.
>>
>>19230853
Strange. Looks like we both fucked up each other's readings. Oh well, shit happens. I'm not going to do that douchey thing other readers do and insist I was right somehow, it seems you and I simply cannot connect. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>19230595

Ok, considering how poorly i performed im the other trade, ill ask for feedback imstead of a trade and query you if you actually find my read satiafactory. Be truthful, please.

>Six of Pentacles, Ten of Wands, Ace of Swords

Yes, i believe he will indeed contact you. But he might be unbalanced in his response. If this is about a job or a buisness you might get turned down, if not he might get some kind of request from him.

Both scenarios are good in heart however but if love related he might be a bit pushy, again with good intentions for your relationship
>>
>>19230906

>Ten of Wands

Whoops it was Ten of Cups
>>
>>19230566
female
what can I do about all the anxiety I've been dealing with?

it's not just one thing but a general overall state of anxiousness that's increased by multiple triggering situations.

you pick the method that suits the query best in your mind
>>
>>19230809

>the pattern that was affecting my work performance previous to the introduction of Project MS
A clear lack of communication between your working partner and you led you to not have as precise information that you needed in order to carry out precision work and get the exact results you wanted. You had to act hastily and fast which left little room for getting all the information needed.
>>
>>19230690
>I'm in a fog myself so I need a bit of a general reading with some insight on what I could be doing to maximise my happiness and growth right now.
You already know about subjectivity and all that, right? Well, just had to make sure I mention it.

You / Desire / Situation: 3 of Swords / Wheel of Fortune / Princess of Cups
Internal / External Challenges: Princess of Swords / 10 of Swords
Advice: Queen of Pentacles / 9 of Pentacles
Outcome: Knight of Swords

It took me a moment, but it's fairly clear that you're in a fog due to your feet not being sufficiently firmly on the ground. If you could see the cards as I see them in front of me, you'd see this layered thing that just goes from your current state, being a mess of emotions and wishful thinking, fantasizing, wishing, pleading, to where you actually want to be me.

The next layer down shows your challenges are both swords. Notice that? A part of you has to stop wishing and waiting for help to come from the outside, for some magical handout to come and save you. No one is going to straighten out your head except you. This is a not-so-subtle reminder to put on your big girl skirt and start finding the change you want to see within yourself on a microcosmic level, then manifesting it into your surroundings.

Your advice for both challenges is pentacles-based, indicating that you need to have a very solid and tangible grasp on your surroundings and goals. You're in a fog because your heads are in the clouds, and your feet aren't on the ground. Once they are and you give yourself a forcible wakeup call, you'll get yourself in gear and get moving.

>>19230983
The working partner did not exist prior to the introduction of Project MS. I was working alone before that, and I wanted to know what was wrong before that.
>>
>>19231007
A lack of moral integrity, your work didn't coincide with your true will so it failed. You were doing it for self serving purposes that fed into a small portion of what you truly desired yet don't really believe in what you are trying to attract on a personal level. Sue me in the astral if I'm wrong. :^ )
>>
>>19231040
Oh, you're one of those RHPfags aren't you? Well, good luck, I guess.
>>
>>19230577

I see a hand holding a letter with instructions of some kind. A man giving a speech to an audience who all wear the same uniform.

Its likely to be a position of command although more in the kind of a second in command. You will carry orders and instruct them to other people. I am taking perhaps related to some kind of human resources or something on those lines?

>>19230578

A couple is watching a movie togheter, at some point the guy gets bored and exist the teather. The girl takes a while but decides to go after him, later i see them talking calmly outside and aftet that watching another movie in a house this time.

There is some event that will distance him for a while but you will manage to get to him later on and continue the relationship, perhaps it will grow from this event.

The event in nature however feels odd.
>>
>>19230566
Male
A general please
Tarot, ty in advance
>>
>>19231083
Job one here.

I can't give any feedback right now, but I will look for you once I get a job, and tell whether you were right or not.

Thank you :)
>>
Will I ever find the Dom/sub relationship I'm looking for?
>>
>>19231172
are you me
secretly ask that to myself everytime I go on a date
>>
Trading
Scry 4 Scry
Why do I keep dreaming of this person?
I mean I don't even think about them that much.
>>
>>19231083
yay thank you
>>
Can somebody please read me? I have made a major accomplishment in my life and I actually feel more normal and happy now, but a relationship is distinctly lacking. I feel that I have paid my dues and stared into sadness and impotence long enough, any insight?

Thanks!
>>
>>19231172
>>19231180
Depending on what role you're after and your sex it can be either very easy or very hard to find
>>
>>19231273
Hey guys, I'm around again to discuss divination and empath techniques. I might pick up a query or two.

I don't usually ask but I am not one to be above begging. My father is in hospital in intensive ward following a diabetic fit, coma, seizure and now heart attack. I ask that you send me any good wishes, prayers, energy or whatever else you may have to offer so I can pass it on to him. I just don't wanna lose my dad and idol.
>>
Alright first time poster long time lurker. I'm trading right now I offer tarot.

My query is this. Tomorrow I am going to have a conversation with someone who I don't really know if they have a positive disposition towards me. Should I talk to this person through text or should I tell them face to face because I don't know how they will react either way.
>>
>>19231299
it's someone wanting a relationship too that's been the hard part for me to find
>>
>>19231335
Do you mean a relationship in general or someone who wants THAT sort of relationship
>>
>>19231315
I'm sending a spirit bomb for ur dad. Good luck man.
>>
>>19231315
I hope your father gets better you are a valued member of this community and have helped others in their time of need.

I can do a spread for you if you want I'm
>>19231320
You don't have to trade me if you don't want either the spread s free I'm not an expert so bear in mind that.
>>
>>19231315
I'll send you and your dad some healing vibes, please be well. <3
>>
>>19231315
I got you.
Sending love and healing. I'll light a candle and pray.
>>
>>19231344
>>19231315
Kek wrong tripcode. Whoops.
>>19231353
>>19231355
>>19231368
>>19231369
Thank you all. I'm really not in a good space and kind of terrified. Thank you. Thank you thank you
>>
>>19231384
We are here for you, man.
>>
>>19231315

Hey good vibes man, whish everything goes well with your dad.
>>
>>19231384
Anytime dear, we're here for you, always. Be well too, your dad is in good hands I'm sure.
>>
Query for whoever is in the mood for reading it.

I have lived a big part of my life as a hermit, if not most of it. I haven't had truly meaningful and close relationships yet. But it is the one thing I crave the most. I know it's coming soon, but how soon? When will I be making meaningful friendships/relationships?
>>
File: GokuSpiritBombFrieza02.png (240KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
GokuSpiritBombFrieza02.png
240KB, 704x396px
>>19231353

Stop trying to kill Empath's dad, Goku.
>>
Been hung over all day. Might not be effective enough to read right now.

>>19231315

Sending good vibes.
>>
File: stand alone complex.jpg (83KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
stand alone complex.jpg
83KB, 400x574px
Always joked about leaving this place, but it looks like the time has finally come up. Gonna do one last night of reading tonight for you all since I at least owe you all that much, but won't be back to read again after tonight. Internet is a bit slow tonight so please bear with me if it takes a while to get back to you.

name/alias and a nickname are all I need, method is scry.

Cute pics much appreciated if you have one to share.
>>
File: 6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg (283KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg
283KB, 1280x1024px
>>19231541
My name is E, my girlfriend's name is S

Can you tell me about our relationship for the near future?
>>
>>19231541
Charles

Thanks!
>>
>>19231541
Stray! You okay? Why are you leaving us? Doesn't matter what you decide, know that you're very appreciated here.
>>
File: 1435092898529.gif (1MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1435092898529.gif
1MB, 330x312px
>>19231541
Oscar
can you do a general reading?
pls dont go :(
>>
>>19231541
>>19231559
Btw would you like a reading?
>>
File: upsetaqua.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
upsetaqua.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>19231541

Why you gonna leave stray? You don't have to go ;_;
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-01-22-47-52.png (1MB, 1080x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-01-22-47-52.png
1MB, 1080x1040px
>>19231541
Why do I keep dreaming about this person so much. does this mean that something's going to happen?
Female
Adein
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>19231541
Chris
Can i have a general please
>>
>>19231541
Whatever it is I hope that you're okay, Stray.
It was so nice having you around. Take care.
>>
File: 1496629939996.png (266KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
1496629939996.png
266KB, 600x424px
>>19231554
something great yet delicate, like the first harvest of fruit on a tree, it is vibrant beautiful and a result of many years of hard work, however it is something to be protected and cherished. Like a farmer who has to keep the birds and bugs away from that first harvest of their beloved tree they raised from a seed. It is very likely to bear fruit, but you have to take special note to protect that life from outside influences that want to spoil it or want the rewards all for themselves. Basically should be fine, just make sure there are no commitment issues or potential third parties that could sour it for you both.

>>19231559
>>19231568
Just fine again today. Leaving because of some life circumstances and ironically because things are starting to look up. Starting to get my life on track and recently got a new job that's going to demand a lot from me. Just really don't have the time or ability to drink to excess and read a gorrilion replies much anymore. If anything I'm gonna miss this place more than you'll all miss me, but I feel it's probably a necessary step and for the best overall. Leaving on good terms in a way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aJ6v40BZCQ
>>
File: chineseSW.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chineseSW.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>19231541

J

Love general.

Have some music :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7z7XM5Q9Q&index=7&list=LLnCFtqoOADOljb-K_r12lIQ
>>
File: kawaidesu.jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kawaidesu.jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>19231541
Gonzalo
A general for things to come, ty in advance and really ty, you and other readers helped me a lot so one day ill be reading here to help others like me, so yeah every begin have an end, take care!!!
>>
File: doggy.jpg (56KB, 1024x798px) Image search: [Google]
doggy.jpg
56KB, 1024x798px
>>19231541
Josh
Should I talk with this person through text or face to face I don't know how they feel about me right now...
>>
File: 1498452448063.jpg (5KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
1498452448063.jpg
5KB, 194x260px
>>19231591
Thank you so much Stray. You've been great, and I hope all is well enough for you. Hope to see you again soon sometime. If you are looking for a tarot spread or a runic spread, let me know!
>>
>>19231541

Stay, don't, Stray.

:(
>>
File: 1491192059024.jpg (40KB, 769x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491192059024.jpg
40KB, 769x428px
>>19231541
stray? are you alright?
>>19231591
>Leaving because of some life circumstances and ironically because things are starting to look up.
Ahhh, I knew this day would come, im really happy for you stray.
Luck on the other side.

Going to ask my last reading to you then, its been almost a year since the first one.
My name shall be "Icarus" this time.
How will things play out regarding my dream and the things I want?

To make sure everything goes ok, or good, or hyper good ( you get it), should i try to make a deal with an entity or will normal efforts and "fate" be enough for me to get it?
>>
>>19231591
Well I'm happy for you with the good news and wish you all the best in your new job. I'm going to miss you here brother, and a lot of the anons would too since you've impacted so many people positively but I'm glad you're taking a positive step in your life and improving. Thank you for everything. I'll keep bugging you tho :3
>>
>>19231591
>Leaving because of some life circumstances and ironically because things are starting to look up.
!!!
Oh that is great. I'm so glad things are turning up!
>>
Am I making the most optimal decision for this change in my life?
>>
>>19231616
Eli!!! Hello!! Hello!! <3
>>
File: 1448761045479.png (258KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1448761045479.png
258KB, 600x581px
>>19231555
need a question there if you want a read friendo :^)

>>19231563
Two people attempt to converse a man and a woman, the man tall dark and a little overweight but not by too much, the woman shortish blonde and slender, they look very confused and rightfully so the man speaks only English and the woman only French. They have a hell of a time trying to communicate but they seem intent on doing so. If you ask me it seems like an issue of a learning curve meeting determination to make things go well. More of a aquired knowledge and practice that will make things a bit sommother as time goes on and you pick up on things. A difference in communicative potentials but still a desire to overcome that and be a better person for it someday.

>>19231567
If you're willing that's be great, I'll trade ya one if you'd like one in return as well.

>>19231570
Figures made out of smoke, kind of like watching clouds and seeing the shapes in them, except these are pretty straighforward, a boat, a fish, a home, and various other figures are created by this rising smoke, whispy and light, almost like cigarette smoke or incense in consistency. A figure of a human body appears an animated person walking along, very basic, but a hand reaches out for it grasping at the image and it dissipates as smoke naturally does when the air around it is disturbed, leaving them clutching at open air and nothing more.

Not very likely if you ask me m8, it's nice for the illusion of it but has no real substance behind it, sorry.
>>
>>19231625

Hello Angel-chan <3 Hope things are good with you love. Haven't seen you in chat for a little while :(
>>
>>19231633
I knowww. I have been a bit busy. I hope things are going well for you, beloved.
>>
File: 1447003657568.jpg (59KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
1447003657568.jpg
59KB, 600x464px
>>19231616
believe me it hurts me a lot more than it hurts you, but duty calls. If it were up to me I'd stick around and jokingly hit on all the cute gals here for days. But everything must end eventually you know? Really gonna miss this place and all the fun times if anything. Don't make this harder than it has to be, strays gotta stray you know? if we had a place to call home we'd be pets not drifters, just the way it's gotta be m8.

>>19231575
A feeling of sucess and a "well done" to oddly enough the tone of electronic/disco music. Like a victory theme of sorts that's pretty damn groovy and the person being recognized just sits there with a huge dorky grin on their face. Reveling in the moment perhaps, or even a bit embarrassed by the sudden attention, but loving every second of it. If life were and rpg, this would be the theme that plays after a battle well fought, grinding fodder or boss battle, either or, just a sign of a triumph over some force set out to get you down. A little moment of happiness and celebration, short sweet and simple, like a pat on the back and a "good job" type deal.
>>
>>19231631
I can scry for you or use the Clow cards as I did previously but I don't want a reading in return yet if you're able I'd appreciate it you could send some good vibes for EmpathAU's dad if it's not too much to ask here >>19231315 thank you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-01-23-11-25.png (1MB, 999x1823px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-01-23-11-25.png
1MB, 999x1823px
>>19231541
Alistairia
What does RC and BW think of me?
>>
>>19231650
Ahh... Thanks for the reading
>>
>>19231315
Sending good vibes! My father is my idol as well
>>
>>19231591

I'm glad that life circumstances are getting better. That being the case feel free to come hang out and get reads even if you don't have time to read yourself.
>>
>>19231650
>if we had a place to call home we'd be pets not drifters

But how can we give you pets if you won't let us be your home :(
>>
File: 1408309870553.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408309870553.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>19231651
>I'd appreciate it you could send some good vibes for EmpathAU's dad if it's not too much to ask here

Yeah will definitely do that, that guy was my fucking role model back in the day, (i guess he probably still is to a lesser degree now that I think of it) he was a big part of the reason I even started reading in the first place, poor dude, Will certainly keep his situation in mind and send my best wishes and hopes his way. I can only imagine what he's going through.

Gonna miss getting a million love reads out of nowhere, I always sass people but between you and me they were always my favourite, so if you could give me one of those for old times sake it's mean a lot.

>>19231315
Stray's gonna play the part of hospital helper dog for a bit. Honestly sorry to hear what you're going through m8, you've always been a legend to me and I owe you quite a lot m8. I hope your father is going to be fine in all of this and can someday smile again and be there for you once again in good health and spirits, not really much of an /x/ person at heart so I don't really know what I can do to help, but he'll be in my thoughts and I'll wish him the best. Stay strong and make sure you take care of yourself in all of this two, wishing for the best for you two. Hang in there you two, you got this. Hang in there m8, I feel for ya big time and hope it all turns out alright. Stay strong the both of you.

>>19231586
Really gonna miss you kids, it was always fun but it's probably for the best. This was a nice little corner of the internet to hang out in, for a minute there it almost felt like I made some real friends and had a place to belong, meant a lot to me really. You kids are alright, if anything I owe you guys the appreciation, you all helped me more than you could ever know.
>>
>>19231644

I like our concurrent dubs. It's a good omen :3

Things are okay here. They're not perfect, but nothing ever is. Just reached the half-way point in the summer semester, almost through!
>>
File: tumblr_oajjjmKdYw1smucilo3_540.png (217KB, 540x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oajjjmKdYw1smucilo3_540.png
217KB, 540x229px
>>19231541
Felipe

General reading if you could.

And you'll be missed, Stray!! The best of lucks on your future endeavours!
>>
>>19231315
I'm not so great at healing works, but I'll do this thing again.

Offering three readings to three individuals who commit to performing a healing work for EmpathAU's father or an intensive prayer regiment. I'll make them good, leave me your query and relevant genders, and I'll start in about 30.
>>
>>19231541
Crassus
Richie
A girl I am quite fond of, will her and I will have a loving relationship?
>>
>>19231706
>Just reached the half-way point in the summer semester, almost through!
That is grrrreat!!! You got this! You are gonna do so well!!!!!
>>
File: yuyusday.gif (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuyusday.gif
411KB, 1280x720px
>>19231698
>But how can we give you pets if you won't let us be your home :(
That's the point, strays gotta move on, as much as I'd like to sit and stay, this dog's gotta go and fetch.

>>19231694
Might just do that, still gonna miss being able to sass kids and have people put up with my silly bs, it's been a wild ride. Honestly though I might have to avoid this place completely in case the temptation to read comes back again. All it takes is one existential post that hits to close to home and I get all, "that anonichi needs some help, poor kid" and if you give a dog a read he'll need a drink and if he needs a drink, so on and so forth. It's a viscous cycle that I should avoid at best really.

>>19231593
The potential candidates for meaningful relationships will seem to line up all at the same time and demand your attention or rather seem to converge in some sense of it unwillingly. It'll be a bombardment of offers and potential chances to get closer to one or the other. Take heed to be decisive here, it's okay to test the waters at first but it'll be more in your favour to decide on a best option early on and stick with that one when you can. Make sure you don't regret the call you make and stick by your guns untill you see it through. It'll be a weird experience and the other people will still try to hit you up, it's not a bad idea to chat back or whatnot, but keep your eyes on the prize. Basically try not to play the field too much or give people the wrong idea once you've settled on the one you'd like to go for. It'll make your life much easier, trust me on this one.

Good song btw. groovy shit, gave me a feel in a good way.
>>
>>19231563
>>19231631
weird reading,at the moment i have nothing of the like
maybe something will appear
>>
Willing to trade readings.
>>
>all this love and kindness
Thank you all so much. I didn't expect all this. Good job /div/ I held it in all day and yet here I am crying into a $3 lasagna. Thank you
>>19231702
>that guy was my fucking role model
That really warms my heart to hear I was able to inspire you. You're an amazing reader and it means so much that you feel that I helped you take that leap. <3 please keep in contact with me, I hope the future brings you everything a man of your calibre and heart gold deserves.
>>19231711
Thank you BV. That really means a lot to me.
>>
File: 1495048877477.gif (906KB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
1495048877477.gif
906KB, 245x196px
>>19231740

We can throw you some bones :(

Whatever you decide to do Stray, I hope peace and happiness and prosperity follows you there. Be good to yourself. You're good people, and you deserve good things.

>>19231738
Thank-you lass <3
>>
>>19231711

You rock.

>>19231779

Empath I hope everything goes okay with your dad. Sending you good energy.
>>
File: 1498551819865.jpg (278KB, 350x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1498551819865.jpg
278KB, 350x1218px
>>19231602
>one day ill be reading here to help other like me
Take my place, bet you'd be a better stray than I could ever be, try it it's fun I promise :^)

The best is yet to come, while it may be a point where it feels like the pinnacle it's only gonna be a step in the right direction from complementing the current course of action. like a person celebrating their graduation, it's all smiles and handshakes but it's the privilege and opportunity that silly piece of paper they worked so hard to earn grants, similar situation here. A time of congratulationary effort and happy times, but it really is just a precursor to what lies ahead you've still got bigger challenges to face and overcome, it's only the beginning m8. Use what you learned well and you should be fine. Be sure to apply experience and ability to these situations. Basically expect to have better times ahead, not much more to say there.

>>19231609
Face to face, look em dead in the eye and spit it out. If anything the challenge is going to be making that happen, but if you can oh boy it'll be damn worth it. Face to face without a doubt, there's something I imagine is nice about being able to see a familiar face that you shouldn't trade for the world. Remember her face well anonichi, it'll be one that will shape your life significantly treasure it and keep it close at hand in your mind.

>>19231759
it's more metaphorical than anything, sorry if you were looking forward to a stacked french qt, but it's more the idea of a commincation type thing, like ideals and hopes having a hard time matching up at first but eventually smoothing out as both sides become more understanding or knowledgeable of the situation.
>>
>>19231541

There is no way out old dog :^)

Joking. I am guessing its because the new job? Glad you got it man, i hope everything goes better for foy from now on. We will miss you but hope the best for you.
>>
>>19231541
What can I do about the almost constant anxiety I seem to carry with me? It's been really bad lately.

It's even keeping me awake right now. My heart is racing and I can't sleep.

Lyliko
>>
>>19231702
Yup, he's a great guy and I've been sending healing energy and prayers too but it's never too much. Thank you very much <3

>love reading
Alright incoming a love scrying with a touch of sass

I like how every time I scry for you feels like an anime scene, that same guy in a suit on that road and this tiny little girl in a yellow dress runs into his arms. The cutest thing ever. He grabs her an puts on her shoulder. This woman again with peachy clothes, she looks really fancy gives him a kiss and get his suitcase as he carries the little girl down the road.

Your life is an anime, you look like those main character that are a little bit shy and awkward but always get the girl at the end. And this one somehow seems older than you but pretty much wife material. Light brown hair, pink lips, cute smile. Fancy but not vain, she knows how to dress well and acts delicate. Reminds me the same one I saw kissing a child that was playing with marbles.

I hope this reads well and true for you Stray-kun, I'll miss you here. But I'll be waiting for your feedback and a picture of your little girl. Wish you all the best and thanks for the good vibes. <3
>>
It feels like an arc of our /x/ anime I'd comming to a close. How bittersweet.
>>
>>19231787

OLDHELP <3
>>
>>19231541
Ad
Where/how can I find a job?
>>
>>19231541
s. reading on love. i have moved to a new place and curious about a real committed love long term relationship, who will it be, when?

also, don't leave.
>>
>>19231821
Is this the time jump where the previously happy go lucky empath is now a bitter and jaded alcohol outcast in the next season?
>>
File: 1461986021557.jpg (311KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461986021557.jpg
311KB, 1280x1024px
>>19231787
>there is no way out
The ride never ends does it friendo? :^)

>Joking. I am guessing its because the new job?
Yeah, gonna be held to a much higher standard and expectation with it, so really don't have the time or ability to read much anymore. Don;t really want to say too much but basically gonna be doing some cool ass ghost in the shell type shit, already went through a million security clearances, but since I'm a good dog they all came back clean, just gotta discipline myself and work hard at it, it's a step up but also a lot of work and demand so gotta be at my best for it. Just seemed like it was for the best that I quit a lot of my old vices and habits even if I love them quite a bit. just kind of for the best, it hurts, but it's a good kind of hurt ya know?

>>19231615
>If you are looking for a tarot spread or a runic spread, let me know!
Would love one if you're still around and down, want a trade in return m8?
>>
>>19231711
>>19231785
>>19231787
>>19231821
Whoa feels like a old times reunion. Good to see you all here.
>>
>>19231828
Oh god.
I hope not.
>>
>>19231828
Nope, not going to happen.
>>
File: eUZHLw6.jpg (124KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
eUZHLw6.jpg
124KB, 1200x900px
>>19231825
>>
>>19231787
jesus christ, who was doing necromancy?
>>
>>19231833

I'm glad you and Empath are reading more often now. It's good to see things semi-normal.

>>19231828
No, this is the season where we all become the Prince of Bel-Air.
>>
File: 1461720460859.png (72KB, 410x933px) Image search: [Google]
1461720460859.png
72KB, 410x933px
>>19231828
>where the previously happy go lucky empath is now a bitter and jaded alcohol outcast in the next season
So it's basically an empath-kun becomes stray-san episode then? :^)

>>19231618
your dream will be one you look at from the side of the glass panel, you can see it and it's so damn close, but can never really seem to grasp it fully for the time being, it's a bit elusive and just out of reach, sure you can put your hand to the pane and hold it there, but it feels lacking in some significant sense, like you want to break through it and experience the real deal. Gives me the feeling of a na aquarium where you kinda wanna pet the fish or something but know that maybe it's best to just sit and look for the time being, not like jumping in would really make things better. Basically aim for you ideals but don't be too dissapointed if it isn;t exactly as expected, it'll be 80-90% there just missing that last little extra touch stuff if anything.

>>19231621
>I'll keep bugging you tho :3
Not if I never show up again :^)
Thanks for the kind words tho m8, glad I could be of help and all that. Really gonna miss having a place to chat with you all, but I feel it's for the best. Take care of yourself and protect your smile alright?

>>19231848
:^)
>>
>>19231821
So new characters will appear as well in this mahou high school of /div/?
>>
This is a weird ass thread
>>
>>19231859
Well find out on the next episode of
/x/ Occult Club!!
(I can't think of a better name for this animu)
>>
>>19231832
I'm still around, no need for a trade, you've helped me already! Let me know which you'd prefer, runes or tarot!
>>
File: 1491607241979.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491607241979.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>>19231541
Thank you for all the nights you've read for us, Stray. I'm glad I caught your last read.

Will I be able to fulfill my piloting dreams? I can either pay for a piloting school or sign up and get trained by an airline. I'm hoping for the latter.

planes are cute
>>
File: yugiohgx-series.jpg (122KB, 495x245px) Image search: [Google]
yugiohgx-series.jpg
122KB, 495x245px
>>19231870
Its time for a d-d-d-d-d--d--d-d-d-d-uel!
>>
>>19231843
God they're like a boy band
>>
>>19231852
Aye I never stopped reading actually,just recently decided to put the old trip back.

Also when are you going back to read too?

>>19231858
I already did ;^)

>>19231870
/x/ no Mahou /div/ Club
I'm terrible with names as well
>>
>>19231866
I won't lie, it is but damn if it's not cheering me up; this has been the nicest off topic thread almost ever. It's kinda warm and snuggly.
>>19231848
Fucking kek'd. Thank you
>>19231879
Tarot duels!
>>
File: tumblr_niev0adpu11u6lhf4o3_500.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niev0adpu11u6lhf4o3_500.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>19231858
>Basically aim for you ideals but don't be too dissapointed if it isn;t exactly as expected, it'll be 80-90% there just missing that last little extra touch stuff if anything.
Quite the thing to expect, knowing me accepting this will be hard, but it must be done.

Just one more thing, if you feel like doing follow ups.
Will at least the part that i consider the most esential/important be achieved with the result leaving me satisfied and being useful?
>>
>>19231779
Well, I tried. I didn't expect to get flooded, but I expected to have at least one healer looking for a reading. Hopefully someone bites before I go to bed, or hopefully people just do it without my offering anything for it. Best of luck to your father no matter what.
>>
File: 1498105199618.jpg (229KB, 594x447px) Image search: [Google]
1498105199618.jpg
229KB, 594x447px
>>19231870
shitpost no mongatari: kowaii skeleton-kun.
It's actually a moe/SoL anime where nothing important happens but people watch it anyway for the drama and nonsense.

>>19231660
>RC
wants things to go better but is willing to work on it and gets a bit too exited when you guys chat, a bit of a friend seeker this one and someone who thrves on social attention. Might be doing it for themselves, or at least was at first but it became a bit more as time whent on and you hold a more significant role in their life nowadays.

>BW
Want's out but not really. They're torn between giving it up or giving it their all, a bit of perfectionist and hates to fail, they want results but also have a hard time with the way things are currently, a bit of a wild card, more interested in this one in terms of how it could play out, the other person is a bit straightforward this one can take a variety of turns and has more variety to how they'll react much more interesting this one if you ask me.

>>19231893
between you and me, I'm gonna miss you the most, you were just a silly shitposter that showed up one day with nice words and way too kind/locing things to say, but for a second there you really had me believing that there's hope out there for someone like me. For what it's worth I'd love to have gotten the chance to have known you better, you were a big part of the reason I kept voming back even when times were hard, owe you mad respect for that, I bet we'd have gotten along real well had we gotten closer. Gonna miss you the most especially, anonichi-kouhai.
>>
>>19231812
>Reminds me the same one I saw kissing a child that was playing with marbles.
^w^

>>19231541
Straybird, my love! <3 it's me your fan girl.. nuuu.... I'm gonna miss you my puppy.. :< i'll leave the front door open..
>>
>>19231884

I have been reading without a tripcode a wee bit, too. Though for reasons I've still been dealing with some frustration lately and that tends to cloud everything up and I find my own situations end up coming out in the cards rather than those of my querents.

Maybe I'll get back to being normal soon, but until then I'm just going to keep pushing forward with the important things.
>>
File: MDekbjL.gif (168KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
MDekbjL.gif
168KB, 500x648px
>>19231541
Rafael
Future reading, please
>>
Is anyone Reading right now?
I would like to know how my love life is going to go for the next 2 months.
>>
>>19231926
Understandable. I have those moments as well. Don't worry, you're right about focusing on what's more important. And divination isn't something we can easily forget and you're a good reader. I've got some pretty nice ones from you anonymously :3

I hope things get better soon, if you need anything hmu on the Discord, aye?
>>
File: large.jpg (55KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
55KB, 500x357px
>>19231912
I gotta confession to make, my puppy pup... {:3
you know me all to well! We texted for a while and you have my e-mail *w* i was really depressed back then..but I'm so much happier now <3 feel free to email or text me anytime you need to talk, I'm always here for you... I love you my sweet pup... :º3
>>
File: UVB9Cu5.gif (901KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
UVB9Cu5.gif
901KB, 500x390px
**new and slightly improved guide**

https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>added Full moon water scrying
>added complex system "Mo"
>fixed osteomancy (spelt wrong)
>>
>>19231950
>I've got some pretty nice ones from you anonymously :3

Ack now I'm curious which ones! And thank-you <3

>hmu on the Discord

I will, but also please drop into the IRC more often, we miss you there <3
>>
>>19231961
>Hijinks arrive
this is a /div/ party
>>
>>19231961
ty senpai
>>
File: IMG_3841.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3841.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
>>19231961
Holy shit, I didn't mean to drag everyone out of the woodworks but damn...this really is a gathering; /div/school reunion 2017
>>
>>19231541
Name is Lucy
Query: could you please read for my relationship with C and J? What does C think of me? What do you see for my present and future with J? Thank you Stray. Really going to miss you around these parts. Thanks for the reads, the good times, and the memories. Much love. xxo May life bless you always, and always grant you the best the world has to offer. You deserve happiness and unconditional love. You are amazing, never forget that..
>>
>>19231916
Sweet, good to see that Stray-kun is in good hands :)

>>19231961
Ohai Hijinks
I'm going to check it. I think I have like 3 versions of your guide as reference, thanks for the update.

>>19231966
How boy that was last year lol. I'd have to dig through my archives but everything went well so thank you.

>irc
Aye I'll stop by to hang out, I miss the fun times there too <3 also must throw some more waifus at Null :3
>>
File: large (1).jpg (72KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
72KB, 500x698px
>>19231541
What can you tell me about the guy I'm gonna lose my virginity to and spend the rest of my life with?
>Wolf
>>
File: 1410273222441.jpg (120KB, 1023x574px) Image search: [Google]
1410273222441.jpg
120KB, 1023x574px
>>19231926
>I have been reading without a tripcode a wee bit, too.
what's it like reading with a name/trip? never tried it and genuinely curious now. Any different or really just the same with a minor difference?

>>19231707
Not looking good, the kind of somber remembrance that makes a person stronger but also hits too close to home. like visiting a gravestone. Rembering what was and could have been, but knowing it's well enought time to move on from it, the experience and memories of it are well worth the effort. but it hurts to think about how the finality of it has set in, a chance for improvement and self gratification, but still feeling lonely or at a loss for it all because of how things turned out.

>>19231713
yes, but you'll have to grab her up fast, she's got a lot of potential suitors right now, she's a pretty gal and lots of guys have the same dream as you do, rooting for you though since your intentions seem a bit better than theirs. It's all about impressions, like a concert or set of comedians on act, try to be the one act that stands out the most from the crowd, many people will try to give it their all and be the one that they remember, but if you can be the show that touches her and makes her feel as if you were the act of the night it'll be well worth it. Try to be the band that she's never really heard of before but still buys a t-shirt for after the show because you killed it on stage and you might have a fighting chance with this gal of yours.

>>19231779
>That really warms my heart to hear I was able to inspire you.
way back in the day you gave me the hope and drive to try reading for the first time, well worth the experience, owe you a lot m8, keep up the good work. Really do appreciate and admire what it is you do for this place. I hope you can be happy someday as well.

>>19231959
spooky, prove it, send me a text, I'll reply. Just curious as to this now. I might have been a bit reticent before, but now I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1498953337924.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1498953337924.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
>>19231541
Frank
Can you scry the next woman I will be together with?

See you again next week, mate.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 187x269px
>>19231969
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A /DIV/ CLUB PARTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZU2wEsOjBw
>>
File: elisoreos.jpg (599KB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
elisoreos.jpg
599KB, 4160x3120px
>>19232009
>what's it like reading with a name/trip?

Honestly? I was reading anon like you for just over a year before I started using a tripcode. You're not really that different, since you have a pretty standard intro and use pictures that people identify with you.

I guess the major difference would be actually feeling part of the community, gaining a sense of reputation with my reads (and maybe some other things, too, most of which are unfortunate now.)

I dunno, it's kinda hard to go back.

>also must throw some more waifus at Null :3
wish him a nice day, he loves it :3
>>
>>19232035
>>19231996

woops, meant to tag you in there too
>>
>>19232029
My fucking childhood. These nostalgia feels.
https://youtu.be/GLQ0biK-ZgA
>>
File: 1450649884179.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450649884179.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>19231780
thanks for the kind words, I hope the best for you as well. may you find your worth in the waking world friendo :^)

>>19231804
I see someone thrashing about and screaming a bit. Like someone who decided "fuck it" and let it all out for a bit. They channel it and turn it into a creative project of sorts. They form a band where they spew their harm into lyrical genius and make their relatable situation known to other people going through similar situations and make a great deal of fame from it. As weird as it seems to say, let it out m8, don;t bottle it up and let it happen a bit, you'll be happier for it, no need to be so reserved about feeling that way, it's only natural. I bet if you found a good outlet to express it it'd turn out in your favour.

>>19231812
genuis stuff m8, Love the precious read and still think about it to this day, and will probably do the same with this one as well. Gives this sad little dog some real hope. You're a top notch reader m8. Thanks for everything, I'll hold those reads close to my black and cold heart. Thanks for giving me some hope and reason to think love might be out there for me someday. If you need a read in return or anything let me know, I;d be happy to help after tonight I won't be around much but would be more than happy to help while I'm still in commission.
>>
>>19231969
Heyyy!

>>19231972
No, thank you - it's because of contributors and those whom bring methods to my attention that are the real heroes.

>>19231974
Lel

>>19231996
>I think I have like 3 versions of your guide as reference, thanks for the update.

If I'm missing anything, let me know; and, "Thank you", it's my pleasure.
>>
File: BestFriend.jpg (60KB, 430x609px) Image search: [Google]
BestFriend.jpg
60KB, 430x609px
>>19232009
Can't text right now, but I'll email you sometime.. :'3
>>
File: 077.jpg (260KB, 1280x884px) Image search: [Google]
077.jpg
260KB, 1280x884px
>>19231541
oh no, stray!! i'll miss you ;_; does this mean you're finally happier though? i remember you saying you come to read when you feel shitty. i need one last reading from you. you're my favorite. at least come in to say hi sometimes, even if you don't read.

call me silver. will i get over my most recent ex soon and move on and date somebody new? the pain is seriously clouding up my train of thought and i can't think clearly. i just want to move on.
>>
>>19232044
*monkey covering eues emoji*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFlT_FYnEE
>>
Trading, have a weird one.

What would things have been like had I chosen M instead of L? (These aren't people, more "paths")
>>
>>19232009
>Not looking good, the kind of somber remembrance that makes a person stronger but also hits too close to home.

Oh man, that's kind of dark but you have no idea how accurate your vision is to what I'm living right now.

Take care, Stray!
>>
>>19232077
HOLY SHIT! I forgot this song even existed!
>>
File: metal.gif (3MB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
metal.gif
3MB, 540x301px
>>19231825
>>19231843
me on the left :^)

weird vision here, a homeless dude on the street rambles nonsensically, they say some weird shit to say the least but a man in a limo overhears some of it and turns it into a sucessful idea. In a way they owe that rambling a great deal of appreciation but might not show it as much repect as it deserves. their profitability came from some poor vagrant's rambilings, eventually as they become a bigger and bigger figure they end up hring off the streets similar people since they owe it to their ilk the manner of their success. In a way I think this relates to the idea of chance, there are some things you'll say in an interview/initial e-mail that will come up at a later time that benefits that person and they'll remember you for it, don't be a fraid to reapply for places and all that, keep trying and look for places that seem like they'd hardly accept you, you'll be surprised what you'll end up with for a future career.

>>19231821
With the villain Stray finally defeated the world can rest in peace. Good end. 10/10 would watch that /div/ anime.

>>19232068
fair enough, look forward to hearing from you. If you have a connection use it because I won't be back here after tonight.
>>
File: galm.png (115KB, 358x374px) Image search: [Google]
galm.png
115KB, 358x374px
>>19232089
Looks like its time for a new villain, lol
>>
>>19232087
Remember Lillix?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD_w9l-Unsw
OMG and Fefe Dobson!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeJ9Nvzp8VY
>>
>>19232077
>>19232104
Ahhhhhhhh it's so 90s it's painful!
>>
File: 1480560588552.jpg (820KB, 1500x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1480560588552.jpg
820KB, 1500x1380px
>>19231826

>also don't leave
It's like I;m already gone try not to overthing it, anons that smap anime images and ":^)" are a dime a dozen, I bet you'll hardly notice I'm gone.

Go for it a million times over, ther'll be a gal that will bond with you over coffee, or rather their denial of sucha thing, the offer of a coffee will come up and they'll insist they're a tea person instead. Darjeeling might be their favourite if you wanna impress them, not 100% sure on that but just a feeling. Hope you're adaptible as the type of person that can enjoy both tea and coffee, because it'll make a difference, intentionally being a bit cryptic here, but it'll make more than enough sense when you meet her what I mean by this. Best of luck, the simple part is that she'll actually be someone offered to go somewhere for a coffee. Simple and well tried but still responsive to such and offer. You'll figure it out, you got this so no stress okay m8?

>>19231874
Oh goodnes missed this post till just now, if you're still around I'd love a runes read if you're still around and willing. Appreciate it a lot m8.
>>
>>19232039
Aye noted. Will do next time ^^

>>19232049
You already helped me so much I'm still in debt with you. You've given me some drops of happiness in this sea of sorrow this black hole has been with your readings. You're a good reader and will be missed. <3

That's the little thing I can do in return, wish I could offer more but you can email me anytime if you wish. (Sent you one 2h ago actually)

>>19232054
Sure I'm on the phone but I'll have it saved. And how have you been?
>>
>>19232089
That's a really weird scry, I must say.
Do you mind telling me whether it will happen soon or nah? Or just what I will say to catch the richs man attention?
>>
File: yJbJiTV_d.jpg (77KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
yJbJiTV_d.jpg
77KB, 640x732px
>>19232089
>With the villain Stray finally defeated
I'll be your evil feline princess ;)

>If you have a connection use it because I won't be back here after tonight
Wouldn't lose that connection for anything in the world... <3 ttys straybird~
>>
>>19232110
Memorieeeessss..
>>
>>19232113
>You've given me some drops of happiness in this sea of sorrow this black hole has been
I wish i knew you and that i could love you <3
>>
>>19232079
Still here?
>>
>>19232121
Alright. Seeing as it's a party, everyone post the song they're singing for karaoke
https://youtu.be/cERv4V7xaw0
>>
>>19232147
Here's mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0
>>
>>19232142
Yes
>>
File: 51593635_p2_master1200.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51593635_p2_master1200.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>19232097
muh nigga of the highest degree, just remember that a good villain has humble motivations, almost relate-able if it weren't so fucked up that you can't help but understand where they're coming from and pity them a bit, but still find their actions and way of life abhorrent. The best villains are those that are too close to reality and just poor misguided fools rather than cartoonish figures that do evil for evil's sake.

>>19232118
>I'll be your evil feline princess ;)
>feline
Dropped :^)
Nah I'll be sure to hit you up sorry for the lack of replies lately, just had a lot on my plate and all that.

>>19231866
aren't /div/ threads always? Name one that's been normal or productive. It's okay I'll wait :^)

>>19231876
>planes are cute
You aren't wrong but boats are cuter fite me irl m8.

It'll be a challenge for sure but certainly acheieable, you;ll be a bit older than you expected to be by the time you fufill that dream but believe be fufill that dream you certainly will. it's more of an aissue of time, than anything else oddly enough, you;ll get the feeling of having a peive of paper in front of you that spells it out too simply or basically in terms of the amount of hours and time you'll have to spend on such an endeavour but say something along the lines of better to start now than never, You're gonna make it m8, keep that hope up and never give up on that dream, seems it'll be mostly commercial in the end but you'll love every minute of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np8GaFHD9Lg
>>
>>19230906
Sorry for the late response. I dont work with him so I dont think its the prior. Considering our past i dont know if he'd want a relationship. Your query?
>>
>>19232113
>And how have you been?
I've been well! How about yourself?

How's /div/ been without me? Have you all been doing your chores? Making dinners? Brushing your teeth? And have you all been enjoying each other's company?
>>
>>19231822
>>19231833

Check out those dubs <3

>>19231832

>cool ass ghost in the shell type shit

And here i was proud of joining the Navy lel. I wouldn't get security clearance becausd of my family background tho but i settle with doing my thing.

Sounds awesome man, really proud of ya.

>>19231848

Ayy lmao
>>
>>19232159
Im my case, i love the villains who were "good guys", the classic fall from grace, damn actually my soft spot is for the tales with some arc of redemption for that guys, the good guy who was too naive and slowly begin to see the world's true face, theres no black and white just only a mixture of them leaving a grey color
>>
>>19231905
short and sweet here, but yeah, the core of it will be there, it'll happen just not the extra stuff, try not to sweat the details, you'll be just fine m8.

>>19231929
A person sits at a old fashioned jaz bar, watching a female performer sing a sad love song, he's smoking a cigarette since apparently they allow that in that club and drinking quite a bit based on the number of empty glasses on his table. projecting feelings and relatability with a figure that's just a bit too distant from it all but still provides a sense of comfort from it all. Like someone who idealizes a famous singer who will never really be close to them, but the emotion there helps them relate and grow as a person. Someone looking both to the past and the future at the same time, to the past in terms of what made them who they are, and the future in terms of if they'll ever be able to overcome that.
>>
File: pe9hD5S.gif (2MB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
pe9hD5S.gif
2MB, 232x200px
>>19232159
>feline
>gif related
I understand, you're a busy doggo after all <3
>>
>>19232164

>Want a relationship

Not every relationship has to be a "relationship". You and i have a relationship by trading at this moment :^]

>l-lewd

I dont need a trade, feedback was good enough. Thanks and hooe everything works out good for you.
>>
File: 95584_9.jpg (25KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
95584_9.jpg
25KB, 480x369px
>>19232089
>dat gif
>>
>>19232147
Awwwww yyyeeeaaaahhhhh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kvXfNoTjsY
>>
>>19232210
I mean I obviously like him but I dont think he feels the same for me. Would you like to trade again? Post your query first this time.
>>
File: astaroth.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
astaroth.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19232187
>And here i was proud of joining the Navy lel.
Jokes on you, the contract is technically through the Navy. See you in basic dork :^)

>>19232200
>arc of redemption
Nah m8, some of em never really come back from it all. They're the kind of people that are hated for how they are, but still relateable in the sense that you could easily have become that given the right situations and influence, it's a weird thought, but you can't help but pity their helpless and sad situation i anything, though if you ask me you aren;t villain material m8, more heroic if anything.

>>19232217
>dat gif
What about it m8? :^)

>>19231988
C is lazy at best they expect result to come to their door like a letter in the mail, they earned it dammit, it should arrive, J is more the type to go out and get it, confirm it, to mkae sure th other side of things is doing well. Basically it;s a matter of preferences here, C will expect you to do all the work, while J will try to do all the work themselves, really just a personal preference here. Honestly though if you ask me, J is the better call here, they may be a bit more awkward about it but they seem more genuine and their heart is in the right place moreso that C. Just my opinion though. J is a good person and hopes for a lot of things out of this.
>>
>>19231711
I'll pray for his father, I've been told I have natural healing abilities...
I'm a female, would like to know about my future, how to improve my life from here, I'm thinking about moving away, just not sure where? I also met a wonderful man, what can you tell me about our relationship? Thank you so much BV.
>>
>>19232237
Thank you Stray. I can always count on your readings. Very, very true and accurate about C and J.
>>
>>19232130
Anon,I just met you and this is crazy but I'm a reader so query me maybe? :P
Jokes aside thanks for your sweet words, I'll send you some love vibes <3

>>19232186
Same old ups and downs but surviving.
Can't really leave div so I read, lurk, trade.

>>19232187
<3
>>
File: 194.jpg (31KB, 350x288px) Image search: [Google]
194.jpg
31KB, 350x288px
Trading:

Among employer A and B which one will give me a job?

How would the job be for each of those places?

Let me know about your query.
>>
>>19232237
you got me, im more the kind of a tragic hero
>>
>>19232234
>post your query forst this time

Well if you really want to read that much for me ;^]

Eh i guess ill hit you up with a love general.

>inb4 nothing

>>19232237

Ahaha thats awesome man. Ill probanly hit boot at the end of the year. If i dont need waivers from MEPS that is.
>>
>>19232252
>Anon,I just met you and this is crazy but I'm a reader so query me maybe? :P
Teehee ;) if you insist~ what do you see for my future? Anything exciting? Perhaps new romance with a QT /div/ reader?

You're welcome my luv! ^w^ sending love vibes your way too, my tweet <3
>>
>>19232255

I dont need a trade but loved your pic and dubs, give me a few.
>>
Thank you so much to everyone here in /div/. I'm feeling so much calmer and content, and just got word that my father is now stable. <3 all the love my little body can muster be with you all
>>
>>19232255
A: nine of swords, king of swords
B: temperance, six of wands

Both jobs here are a possibility for you depending on whether or not you feel you are qualified for A. If you don't well you wont get a job there. It might be beneficial that you don't anyways because it will be very stressful and nightmarish job anyways.

Option B will take a longer to get back to you and you might not find the job interesting but they will definitely contact you back evenetually.

Can you tell me about my next boyfriend?
>>
File: photo.jpg (113KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
113KB, 900x900px
>>19231631
Sent you an email my stray-bee, you know who i am.. º(>w<)º
>>
File: in rain.gif (400KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
in rain.gif
400KB, 500x281px
>>19232201
>short and sweet here, but yeah, the core of it will be there, it'll happen just not the extra stuff, try not to sweat the details, you'll be just fine m8.
ok ok ok i will relax i promise
nice pic btw
>>
File: 1467659304491.jpg (126KB, 680x614px) Image search: [Google]
1467659304491.jpg
126KB, 680x614px
>>19232187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wOXm5Iii8w
Just though it was pertinent :^) good choice m8

>>19232003
Sounds like a certain stray might be able to help you with those issues hit me up bb :^)

brown hair glasses wearing anThey have a serious demeanour most of the timid a little muscular but also got a little chub, they're sweet if not a bit shy and quiet. they have a soft side to them and would be more than happy to be with you, they're a bit harsh in terms of standards but apparently you pass them so thy'll be more than happy to have you around, maybe a bit of a tmi but they're also a virgin by choice more than by oportunity, the kind of person that is a "Hank Hill" in the sense of reserved and interested in the proper way of going about things. a little bit of a straightedge kid but one that will always love you fully and deeply because of it even if it's hard for them to admit.
>>
File: tumblr_oln451LzCu1w5ynr3o1_500.gif (666KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oln451LzCu1w5ynr3o1_500.gif
666KB, 500x262px
>>19232237
everythings
>>
>>19232278
Love you so, so much empath <3 with all my heart and soul, I think i speak on behalf of all of us when I say that. Your daddy is our daddy, we're all family here... <3 so happy to hear he is stable!! Strong and a fighter, just like his son...
>>
>>19232280
Let me check. Hold on a sec.
>>
>>19232292
>Sounds like a certain stray might be able to help you with those issues hit me up bb :^)

Careful, I might just hold you up to that offer, mister ;)
>>
I asked Iching if I should add this chick on instagram and I got 31 wooing

>To take a maiden to wife brings good fortune.

I'm like fuck yeah! but then I got line 2 which means I should wait or a minor setback or whatnot.

Any insights?
>>
>>19232280
They tell me that this boyfriend might be of either Asian or Black race, they also tell me that you will meet him while he undergoes a very harsh and difficult situation, emotionally draining and painful...
>>
>>19232270
Five of Swords, Ace of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, Two of Pentacles

Ever heard the saying that love will come to you when you are not looking for it? I think this will be the case for you. You still need to make a public presence in real life of course because women dont fall from the sky. Also A past relationship is holding you down and making you feel down maybe too, there is good advice to focus on work right now in general. That is likely where you will meet someone when you least expect it. Good luck.

Can you tell me what the request will be from him?
>>
>>19232255

>A

Page of Pents, Seven of Swords, Eight of Pentacles

>B

Seven of Swords, Lovers, Six of Pentacles Reversed

For the looks of it, A seems more likely to hire you but it might be a trial at first, to ses whether you make it or not. B is also likely but more iffy, perhaps they will need to chose between you and another candidate as good as you.

The nature of the job seems more appealing for A than B. It will be a craft you will get used to work with, very repetitive but productive. B not so much, they will demand too much from you and give too little.

Hope this helps and good luck anon.
>>
File: best sin.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best sin.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>19232306
>careful I might just hold you up to that offer, mister ;)

every joke is only funny because it has a tiny kernel of truth in it :^)

>>19232294
but she cute anonichi. got a fig of her a long time ago, best sin just saying m8.

>>19232248
glad i could be of help on y last outing best of luck to you m8.

>>19232267
Use that well, a tragic hero is always well likesd since it breaks the tropes, your heart is in the right place and I bet you'll have ah happy hero end someday, as a villain myslef I can't wish you a happy ending but I know you;ll win evnetually as saturday morning cartoons taught me good always wins, still gonna fight you for it but you'll evnetually win it anyway, it's part of the fun the struggle isn;t it?
>>
File: 1498779100133.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498779100133.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
>>19232328
Could i get a reading for my future? I dont knoe where to go from here?
>>
>>19232336
Sorry alias is Bear
>>
>>19232317
Do you want to trade again?
>>
File: divining.jpg (24KB, 481x298px) Image search: [Google]
divining.jpg
24KB, 481x298px
>>19232323
Thanks to both >>19232280
>>
>>19232328
Oh Stray... ;) what am i to do with you my sweet doggo >w<
>>
File: miss_cleo.jpg (16KB, 200x208px) Image search: [Google]
miss_cleo.jpg
16KB, 200x208px
>>19232344
Go ahead, tell me about your query.

My query would be:

The outcome of using magic to attract a suitable partner
>>
>>19232275
I see you cuddling with a cute animu doggo :^) jk

For scrying can be a little vague so I'll get the cards for your near future aye?

>Moon rx, Ace of Cups and Knight of Swords

There's a certain confusion here, but nothing bad, more like lacking some understanding of where you're standing in life but the good news is there's a new love coming soon. All this affection you're giving you'll be able to receive in return. This will actually happen really quickly so be careful to not rush and get carried away forgetting the consequences of your impulsive act. Let it happen. Build the foundation after you sort yourself out the right kind of love is right next to you <3

>>19232278
I'm glad to hear, lots of love for both <3
>>
>>19232328
exactly, you misunderstood my post
fuuu-
I feel like kellam, I always have to repeat myself. brb harakiri
I was going to get one too,
But I didn't get the chance.
>>
>>19231591
>because things are starting to look up. Starting to get my life on track and recently got a new job that's going to demand a lot from me

So happy for my Straybird <3 this is just the beginning, it can only get better from here!! :') so proud, much love <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8
>Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end
>>
File: 1496644151585.png (253KB, 540x436px) Image search: [Google]
1496644151585.png
253KB, 540x436px
>>19232281
well now I do, you're cute but I dunno if you can handle a stray like me, I'm actually kind of a jerk irl and demand a lot of people I want to get close to, might be worth the effort, but still try not to get your hopes too up about it, stray calls himself a monster for a reason.

>>19232073
>does this mean you're finally happier though?
Sort of, secure in a job path but also beacuse of it might have screwed myself out of the potential for a real loving relationship, a kind of win some lose some situation.

The asnwer to your question is yes and no, you have to get over it if you expect to get anywhere, basically focus on moving beyond the current angst and pain you feel about the last gal you were with, it's both the easiest and hardest thing to do, you're already halfway there but don;t get trapped in the mire that tries to pull you down, it;s easy to compare anyone new to her, but just don't if you can help it, new relationship new potential is the idea. Move on if you can and look elsewhere you still have potential for happiness, just gotta work for it.

>>19232351
probably marry me someday and live a happy life with or something :^)

jokes aside hope it all goes alright for you anonichi.

>>19232010
>see you next week
Normally I;m the first person to call shit on that but nah m8, gone for good this time, I know there've been a lot of flae alarms but this time's the real deal. That being said see you tomorrow m8.

brown curly hair, almost redheaded due to the colour of it, like a light brown almost reddish blonde colour, she's a lil skinny and had a rocking set of tits. Just being honest here, but she's got a good bod, and an even better personality. You'll often wonder why she'd be interested ina guy ike you but don't overthink it, she's genuinely interested and wants to see if you feel the same way, don;t you hesitate prove it to her you feel the same, that is if you do of course. she;s a sweetheart and enjoys gardening and drawing.
>>
>>19232363
Six of Swords, Queen of Wands, Page of Swords, Two of Swords

It would actually work, but not in a manner that is typical because these cards indicate distance yet a communication connection. If you spend a lot of time online talking to people through there that is the most likely situation you will find a woman and if you speak to some already it would be the one you talk to the most. There might be a friend interested in you already but she is on the brink of indecision about whether or not to pursue but this work would make her more inclined to.

When does he talk to me personally next?
>>
>>19232364
Wowwieee! thank you my friend! ^_^

>I see you cuddling with a cute animu doggo :^) jk
You see that Straybird ;)

Aye aye! ^-^ such good advice my friend, it makes sooo much sense :) you're wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to read me darling :)))
much love to you.. ^3^ mwah
>>
File: 1450117279776.png (12KB, 1832x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450117279776.png
12KB, 1832x240px
>>19232370
>exactly, you misunderstood my post
stray is pretty messed up you;re gonna have to clarify a bit more than that if you want to get your point across. willing to listen to that, just got to spell it out a it more, it's my bad but give me a break, my bad m8.

>>19232336
it seems easy enough to go onto the path of least resitance oor the one that seems most desireavle now, but all it will do is fill you with regret once you finish it, go towards the least desired path and the one that seems like a burden or a chore. sounds counterintuitive but good things rarely come without work or hard effort, you'll be happier this way I promise, what;s a few years of hard work upfront upfront in exchange for a life of happiness overall? just saying m8.
>>
>>19232381
More than two months will pass before you hear from him again; however the cards also tell me that this caused by external factors, money related and other similar restrictions, not necessarily because he does not want to.
>>
>>19232387
Anytime sweetie. I'm getting tired so I'm off to bed. Wish you all the best <3

>>19232376
Stray-kun was a pleasure to have you around, I'll still bug you with my emails. Take care and be happy. Wish you all the best in you new job and life. <3
>>
>>19232376
See you tomorrow, m8
Albeit you're going to be missed in case you go adrift.

She sounds like a cute, really. Did you see how we are going to meet?
>>
>>19232322

Witnessed

>Women dont fall from the sky

Not with that attitude... :^[

Thanks <3

>what will the request be

>Eight of Pentacles, Two of Pentacles, King of Wands, Magician

I tell you what. I will give you a full fledged reading tomorrow, including a scry, so check out the thread. Today seems like my accuracy has been inconcistent so take this with a grain of salt by all means. Also a scry would be preferable for your question but its 3:00 am here and i dont have the head for it like stray does lol.

His request, if my previous read was accurate, goes in lines of asking you to continue the type of relationship that you two have at the moment and fixing things in a more active manner... i will asume by your query that your relationship its not ideal, but this might open a door to fix things and this is the key part. Its going to take a while to see the benefits however but when you do its going to be great for the two of you.

I dont want to say that its going to be love, but definitely better than where you two are right now.

Note: I honestly dont feel confident of that reading, Ill ask for you tomorrow and try to do it properly; best of lucks femanon <3
>>
>>19232376
>but I dunno if you can handle a stray like me
Try me doggo ;)

>I'm actually kind of a jerk irl and demand a lot of people I want to get close to
I think I could tame that beast v.v

>might be worth the effort
>might
-_-

>stray calls himself a monster for a reason
You're not as bad as you think you are..I think I could show you ;)

>probably marry me someday and live a happy life with or something :^)
*hides face and giggles*
*w*
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>19232402
>see you tomorrow m8
I say that but you realize its the same level as "daddy's going out for a pack of smokes" and never returns right? stray's actually gonna be gone for good you know that right?

>gonna meet,
lel you've already met in a vague sense, she;ll shoe up and surprise you, just wait for it and try to act surprised when it happens.

>>19232399
thanks m8, been a pleasure reading with you, best of luck to you, stay cool and all that. please do "harass" me with e-mails I could use the friendship, looking forward to it.

>>19232416
>Try me doggo ;)
I'll do more than just that m8.

you sound kinda cute actually have my throwaway e-mail hit me up if you want to get to know me better, lord knows I won't show up here anymore.
[email protected]
>>
>>19232399
Good night Alari, sleep well!
>>
>>19232432
I already emailed you lol >w< I'm the same person xD
>>
>>19232292

Hah i raise you this :^]

https://youtu.be/wlmEklIylhQ
>>
>>19230155
MMM here, thank you for this I really appreciate the insight. I'll keep pushing on and fighting the good fight.
>>
File: 1493372172237.jpg (2MB, 2000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1493372172237.jpg
2MB, 2000x1413px
>>19232159
>You aren't wrong but boats are cuter fite me irl m8.
fuck you, tanks are where it's at

>It'll be a challenge for sure but certainly acheieable, you;ll be a bit older than you expected to be by the time you fufill that dream but believe be fufill that dream you certainly will. it's more of an aissue of time, than anything else oddly enough, you;ll get the feeling of having a peive of paper in front of you that spells it out too simply or basically in terms of the amount of hours and time you'll have to spend on such an endeavour but say something along the lines of better to start now than never, You're gonna make it m8, keep that hope up and never give up on that dream, seems it'll be mostly commercial in the end but you'll love every minute of it.
Thanks, Stray. It'll be another year or two before I can start the process of becoming a pilot, as I have to get my life back on track and save up some money first.

Can you also scry my other half? More specifically, when will I find her and how is she like?
Just realized that I forgot my alias/name in my original request, but it's Edward if you still need it.
>>
>>19232409
That would kinda surprise me if he did lol, all right. Thanks.
>>
>>19232241
Oh my, you caught me when I was nigh going to sleep. But my word I gave, and my word I'll keep. Now, there are a few issues you've just dropped on me, and it seems silly to read them individually because they all seem tied in some way: a wonderful man and moving away both seem intertwined, and I'm inclined to say, part of this larger reading of your life. Big intros aside, let's do some tarot (and occasional scry)!

Now, this spread is going to look messy...
You: 7 of Pentacles

>Left Path: Temperance
Concerns: 2 of Cups / 9 of Swords (reversed)
What to Know: 7 of Cups / The Hermit
Potential Outcomes: 10 of Wands vs The Star

>Right Path: The Magician
Concerns: 2 of Swords / Knight of Cups
What to Know: Knight of Pentacles / Death
Potential Outcomes: 2 of Wands vs King of Pentacles

>The Guy: 2 of Pentacles, supported by Ace of Cups and The Fool, leading to 7 of Swords and 3 of Pentacles

My cards are funny, and much more than muddy, they seem to imply that your concerns over this particular guy are mostly a sidelong thought. You appreciate the ray of light that he's brought into your life, but part of you is already aware that there's little long-term potential there, more like fools rushing in than husband and wife. But it is interesting. It's interesting how much a bit of romance can bring in terms of balance to a frustrated mind, sitting in silence through so many nights staring at the wall wondering when and why.

Well, good femanon, I hate to be the one to bring bad news upon so joyous a time, but it's not inherently bad if you can contextualize just fine. See, he's good for good feelings, but more committed dealings won't play out for you two. Well, that's enough about him, now let's talk about you.
(cont)
>>
>>19232453
(cont)
Do you know why I started with the lad that you've met? Your concerns over life right now are focused on more than just bread, and money isn't quite on your mind so much as peace and love better to find. Emotional concerns seem most on your mind, and upon this concern shall your decision lie. Two paths now here lie. They're less obvious to me, but you should see them just fine.

Starting with the right, it seems funny how these paths are inversed, it seems, but this path tells a tale of wishing for some excitement to bloom. There is possibility, but over your mind doubt seems to loom. Officially, you're thinking of money and increasing your standing, but that seems to lie more on the back of your mind, where you're more concerned with something emotional to find.

Ah, you're a romantic, just like me! But any would call me mad and stupid, to call a spade plainly. You might likewise be set forth similarly. There is a doubt that can cloud your mind, but through a path of Pentacles you can your own faith find. That lingering doubt can be stamped out if you focus yourself on material things. That whole romantic notion would cause a distortion in your finer dealings, and focusing overmuch on it as a crutch would leave you lame more than walking.

Now, that path could leave you ready to go for the gold, or it could leave you simply planning some more. At the end of the perceivable course, you'd either find yourself established well and true, or you'd find yourself in a similar position as you currently do: considering and planning.
(cont)
>>
File: 1498951580445.png (398KB, 448x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498951580445.png
398KB, 448x478px
>>19232432
*Stray is out to get some bones and never returns*
I wish you good luck, mate.

If I may go nuts for one last time, is this person either AB or EL?
Curiosity is killing me right now, sorry :(
>>
>>19232457
(cont)
Now, let's consider the Left.

Would love make the anxiety go away?

It's possible, and I've known worse games to play, but one must be well aware what is solid and what is just in the air. Clouds can hold our dreams in more than just shape, the heavens can know our longing, but even our mouths agape can fail to call down what we most desire: eventually some plans must be tossed in the fire.

There's a bit too much fantasy in this path. There is lack of reality and unreasonable math that doesn't quit add up in a reasonable way, and puerile comportment may too often rule the adult's day. It could work, but certainly not if you lurk continuously before mirrors and ask who's the most blessed of all. A secret admirer I see. Lovelorn and in good hands would be, but he's not useful as you might laud him to be. Tear-laden cheeks as you run away weeping hold the tale of “I thought maybe,” but this path won't work for any lady who won't be a big girl and solitary too. It would be more challenging for romantics like you.

Cut the fat, and after that, there is some salvation in books to find, alone in your room where higher thoughts loom, poised to be gorged by a hungry mind. Seven the books read would leave a good spread of knowledge to ingest, let none be romance, for you'd simply dance when sitting still would be best.

And after that? Would it be worthwhile if you simply had suitable way to carry your burdens each day? Well, that's not a death-sentence, at any rate, for you'd still have the opportunity to bring it all together fully. If you shove your nose in some books and good knowledge you took, there would be a great epiphany. A diagram of da Vinci's I see. You should focus on reading that sort of thing. Seven books should be read and, if you've chosen them wisely, I'd bet you'd find just what you need. It wouldn't make you rich or loved, but it would make you happy.

I hope I've read true and earned a healing work from you.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>19232432

I dont like to query you when you have so much other people on your hand but if this is really the last time... Tell me how to get rid of this anxiery swings that i am constantly on and if they will be over soon.

Edd
>>
File: 1495532645733.jpg (265KB, 754x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495532645733.jpg
265KB, 754x900px
>>19232445
>fuck you, tanks are where it's at
I can respect that, good taste m8. will still stand by that boats are the best tho.

August, don;t worry more about it than that, saw a bit mre to it than that but I figure the adventure will be better than some salty seadog telling you about it online.

>>19232460
EL is a joke, forget them, go for AB if anything. real simple answer won;t detail the read really, but it's way worth AB if anything, it'll seem a lot more dramatic and tension inducing, but damn is if it's worth it.
>>
>>19232469
Thank you so much, mate.

I no longer talk to AB and it would be weird to try to.. I will just wait for a "surprise"

Thank you so much, doggo.
>>
>>19232462
>I hope I've read true and earned a healing work from you.

Thank you so much, and I absolutely will. Marvelous reading, I truly appreciate your time and dedication... Have a wonderful night BV. Take care.
>>
File: IMG_7745.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7745.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19232469
>August
That's a lot sooner than I thought. C'mon just tell me a bit more m8, as I won't have the chance to ask you again.

Anyway, I'm kind of sad to see you go as you're my favourite reader by far. But I do wish you the best, wherever you end up settling after straying for so long. Here, have a cute bun pic from my private collections.
>>
File: 4927_witch_anime_witch.jpg (367KB, 1190x842px) Image search: [Google]
4927_witch_anime_witch.jpg
367KB, 1190x842px
Trading:

Please let me know what M thinks about me, and what should I do with her...
>>
File: 1452643703379.jpg (450KB, 1920x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1452643703379.jpg
450KB, 1920x1034px
>>19232463
honestly you really don't you just learn to manage it better so that it doesn;t impede as much in you life, a significant other plays a big part in it, but overall you;re gonna have to carry that weight, bear it well and embrace it a weight to carry makes for a stronger peron right?

>>19232460
>ab no doubts here, it seems unlikely but they have the better potential here. they're the one that cares the most dn that you in turn care more about seems obvious if you ask me, but still a tough call, try it out for a bit but know when to quit if it seems hopeless.
>>
>>19232485
Glad to help, let's see our boy's father pull through and get better. Best of luck to you.

>>19231541
See you next we--oh, you might be serious here. Well, if you've got any juice left, can you scry for me the woman I'll marry? I obviously can't give you much feedback, but it would totally mess with some pe--I mean, it would make a great "last reading" from you. Only if you still have juice, of course.
>>
File: c681af4c45994c4968ffb96920ec364f.jpg (152KB, 735x1040px) Image search: [Google]
c681af4c45994c4968ffb96920ec364f.jpg
152KB, 735x1040px
>>19231541
For fun.. Could i hook up with Corey or Bryan someday?? Name is Elle.
>>
>>19232519
I'll marry you BV.
>>
alrighty >>19231541 is going awol forever now, it's been fun /div. gonna miss you kids but it's for the best. hope my time here was worth something to you all, gonna miss you all and believe me it hurts me more than it does you, night guys, it's been fun. Honestly started reading here hoping to meet a gal I could love forever if anyhting I'm just as selfish and petty as you all. why else would I hit on all the gal posts I knew about? :^)

>>19232521
Corey is likely, Brian isn't worth it, silly kid that one, you already kind of knew this much tho.

>>19232519
tall slender and a bit straightforeards with her opinion, grenn eyes and a smile that rarely surfaces but when it does it makes the world of difference, she;s sweet but a bit high maintenance, that aside you'l both be happy together, she'll test you time and time again but if you can pass it you;ll be alright in the end.
>>
File: 3527657761_9203c85aa7.jpg (125KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3527657761_9203c85aa7.jpg
125KB, 500x375px
>>19232531
>Honestly started reading here hoping to meet a gal I could love forever

Giggity
>>
>>19232516

>carry that weight

Funny choice of words.

>significant other plays a big part in it,

Honestly, its like you are reading my mind old dog. I do wonder when am i going to.meet this lass... care for an extension? I do think its soon for some reason.

Just want to know if it will be this year
>>
>>19231434
I'll love you and be your friend :)
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>19232536
it's a petty reason I know, but with all the love reads I got, it;s probably not too out there, people worry to much about who they might spend their lives with even if there might not be anyone there for them.
>>
>>19232541
Hell, I'll love you too! ;)
>>
File: 1418105939957.jpg (829KB, 1500x962px) Image search: [Google]
1418105939957.jpg
829KB, 1500x962px
>>19232541
>this year.
Yeah it's pretty likely, and by that I mean withing 12 calender months not by the time decmeber rolls around and finished, spring of nect year is the best time for you, but you;re gonna make it space cowboy so don;t you worry 'bout a thing okay?
>>
>>19232543
It's not petty at all, i think it's beautiful and I hope you can find the love of your lives someday. I hope all of you can.... <3 please trust and believe me when I say that there's someone out there for all of you.
>>
>>19232552

Hey man, thanks. I really hope you do great at this new job and perhaps to meet you there one day, who knows.

You have been a great help for me in the past old dog, thanks. Stay safe, stay strong.

>>19232547

<3
>>
>>19232527
A secret admirer, how exciting! It's still technically secret if anon, but writing me an email is much better a way to confess:
[email protected]

>>19232531
>tall slender and a bit straightforeards with her opinion, grenn eyes and a smile that rarely surfaces but when it does it makes the world of difference, she;s sweet but a bit high maintenance, that aside you'l both be happy together, she'll test you time and time again but if you can pass it you;ll be alright in the end.
I do actually know a couple of girls like that, how amusing. I seem to attract the kind bent on using their charms to play a few games. It's annoying, but I've grown accustomed to play. And high maintenance? Well, I'm quite accustomed to that by now, par for the course if we play the same, anyhow. But I'm a sucker for the straightforward sweethearts, what can I say.

Well, my good Stray, it's been a pleasure to get reads and trade from and with you while you've been here. I wish you the best, and don't ever let yourself be a stranger from me. You can still email, even if you're a doggie :^)
>>
>>19231541
Nooooo. :(
Ocean
Do any improvements in my finances come over the next year? Improvements relative to my current shit position lol

You'll be missed
>>
>>19232559
Hunney! ^w^ <3
>>
File: 1444303631882.jpg (624KB, 1003x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1444303631882.jpg
624KB, 1003x1181px
okay final gooodbye from >>19231541 it' been a good ride and I enjoy the time we spent together. gonna miss you all a lot, espcially the cute gals I pretended to hit on. :^)

Best of luck and the hope of cute gals in your life for all of you interested in that kind of thing, it;s the greatest feeling in the world just saying.

night /div/ it's been a blast, gonna miss you all. but this dog's got to move on.

>>19232564
give it about two years and you;ll be a lot more stable, a year is short term thinking but stick by it and in two years time you'll actually be just fine, try not to stress so much, you'll be jut fine m8.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>19232569
Thanks. I honestly can't believe you're leaving. Best of luck to you, and thanks for all the reads

--Ocean
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 206x166px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 206x166px
>>19232569
Homeward Bound... <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFGtRKx4ypY

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I make a new friend,
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Down this road that never seems to end,
Where new adventure lies just around the bend.
So if you want to join me for a while,
Just grab your hat, we'll travel light, that's hobo style.

Maybe tomorrow I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home.

Just grab your hat, we'll travel light, that's hobo style

There's a world that's waiting to unfold,
A brand new tale no-one has ever told.
We've journeyed far but you know it wont be long;
We're almost there, we've paid our fare with a hobo song.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll find what I call home,
Until tomorrow, you know I'm free to roam.

Just grab your hat, we'll travel light, that's hobo style.

Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

>>
File: Phi_Concerned.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Phi_Concerned.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
>>19232576
>Thanks. I honestly can't believe you're leaving.
me either but all thing must come to and end. just the way life works you know?

stay dtong m8, you harldy need a stray like me, you'll be just fine. keep your hope alive and dreams in your heart. you'll be just fine.

>>19232582
>dog pics with the lyrics "Maybe tomorrow"
Hurts anonichi, gonna miss that a lot, best of luck to you, thanks for sharing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTQqAIisH7w
>>
>>19232560
You got it daddy-o ;)
>>
>>19232591
<3
>>
File: story of my life.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
story of my life.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>19231541
stray's finally going to be put down, gonna miss you all. thanks for the good times, the drama, and the hope you all gave this silly lost dog, it's been a pleasure shitposting with you all. Glad I could spend this time with you and don't regret a minute of it. I truly hope you can all be happy someday and that when I was here I could be of some help in making that happen. best of luck you crazy /x/philes you, thanks for hosting me as long as you did. oyasumi /x/-kun/
>>
trading
>>
>>19232633
Query?
>>
File: IMG_20170702_021042.jpg (87KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170702_021042.jpg
87KB, 600x849px
>>19232624
Hey Stray, I hope I'm not too late. I appreciate all the work you did around here, and I hope you find what you're looking for in life. Here's something for you.
>>
>>19232669
Can I have a general for this week? You?
>>
>>19232683
I'm scrying, so a general is a no-go. Got a specific query, or want to trade with someone else?
>>
Hi I have a friend who is missing. Would anybody like to help find them in any way?
>>
>>
>>19232692
What will happen during my loves visit to see me? The highlights.

Your query?
>>
>>19232703
>>19232708
>>
>>19232709
Umm, I'm going to skip over anything sexual because I'm a prude. I see a touching moment watching a sunset, hands holding. I see a girl's head on a man's chest, lying in bed. There will be other things you remember and cherish, but these are the ones that will truly stick with you.

Love or money, your choice.

>>19232703
>>19232708
Northeast of where she disappeared. Bad vibes, fear, crying. She's in trouble. I felt really really bad when I connected with her and felt her crying. Might be kidnapped. Check east of Boarding School Drive, south of Blackfeet reservation. Check things like shacks.
>>
>>19232737
What can you see about the people who are keeping her?
>>
>>19232751
I saw a dude who looks like Larry the Cable Guy, heavyset, hick-looking. He has a beard with patches of white in it. It's the only guy I saw.
>>
>>19232737
>>19232737
2 swords reversed
Empress reversed
King of Pentacles

You and your partner just resolved an argument or quarrel but the tension is still thick between you two. This may be more on the females end but there is blatant unhappiness still from the female even if she is not showing it. Work hard to try and resolve things between you properly and butter her up to get rid of the animosity when you are able to and things will get better. In the meantime its better to focus on career.
>>
>>19232756
Thanks any help is appreciated
>>
File: 6390f7362880515.png (123KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
6390f7362880515.png
123KB, 350x350px
Long time no see, /div/.

I'll do three readings if queries pop up before this sleep medicine hits me, and if any reader could possibly give me one back I'd be much appreciative.

[spoiler]Is this month the right time to publish the first volume of my book series?[/spoiler]

Give me:

>A name
>Fave color
>Fave animal
>Fave Pokemon
>Your question

No love queries.
>>
>>19233056
Shireen
Blue
Cat
Charizard
Do I achieve my objective soon?
>>
>>19233056
David
Snake
Black
Snorlax
Who can I trust the most?
>>
>>19233056
Richard
Blue
Capybara(they're giant rodents but look cute.)
Honedge
What career path should I pursue?
>>
>>19233066
>Six of Swords reversed
>Temperance
>Ten of Wands

It looks like you've had some extreme setbacks that put you into a negative thought pattern, however that's come to pass and now you have the chance to achieve your objective as long as you use a diplomatic mindset and proceed with moderation.
There's a heavy burden that will come with the success of your objective, and you need to learn to delegate tasks or else you'll become too overwhelmed.
>>
>>19233056
>im the 4th

Fuck this world and fuck pokemons
>>
File: e5f.jpg (26KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
e5f.jpg
26KB, 470x600px
>>19233078
>Strength reversed
>The Empress

A woman who is kind to you and has artistic potential, but is currently fighting her inner demons.
This makes her come across as weak and arrogant simultaneously if you've witnessed this battle, however, this is someone you can trust.

>>19233104
Reading is good for my soul, Anon, I'll be back other times.
I just finished a twelve hour shift at my job and need to lay down after this.
>>
>>19233056
The Magician, Four of Wands reversed (?), The Sun reversed, Nine of Cups reversed.
Advice: Three of Wands reversed, The Devil reversed, Seven of Pentacles.

The cards kept confusing me on whether to stay reversed or not, and the only card that was intent on being upright was the Magician. This perhaps says that you're somewhat uncertain on the aspects of whether it'll bring you happiness or whether you even have the energy to do so. It's like an uncomfortable transition from something that may be good or not to something that will be in ''reality''. You could do very well by taking your time with this, or perhaps trying to avoid getting too attached to the results that may come from this endeavor of yours. Perhaps look over the material you're writing one more time, publish it at a time where you're less stressed or have more energy, something along the lines of that.

I gave you the cards and interpretation. I know you can read them well, so interpret it as you fit. Good luck to you, nya~
>>
File: tumblr_mus2y4hskY1so0f3zo1_400.png (78KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mus2y4hskY1so0f3zo1_400.png
78KB, 400x300px
>>19233085
>Nine of Pentacles reversed
>Ten of Cups reversed
>Knight of Cups reversed

While this is not a straight answer, the cards are warning you against taking any underhanded opportunities--or, perhaps, are steering you towards a path that would involved helping people.
If you've considered a job in law enforcement or criminal justice of some kind, I would say this is confirmation, otherwise, if something is too good to be true it probably is.
Look out for yourself and remember that charity is important.
>>
>>19233115
>A wo..
Thank you.
>>
File: 40423418.jpg (775KB, 1480x1000px) Image search: [Google]
40423418.jpg
775KB, 1480x1000px
>>19233117
Thank you, Anon--I do believe the cards are telling me that I need to overcome my own fears.
I'm an anxious person by nature, and so I can't help but feel iffy and nervous regarding my work.
I want to make sure it's the best it can be, but writers are cursed to never be satisfied with their own work.
The last card is advising me to pause and really assess everything, which is what I need to do--usually taking a step back and looking at the big picture helps me out.
Thank mew again ~

>>19233137
Np! I hope you can take some solace in her.

I'm laying down, /div/, have a good day/night!
>>
Trading for a yes or no reading

Will I see her tomorrow?
>>
>>19233176

i pulled out a card for you & got 3 of swords ._. i hope i'm wrong but it looks like you won't see her tomorrow.
>>
>>19233176
I see a man whos actually quite attractive, standing on top of a cliff in the night. The wind blows harsh around him, but he grips onto a rose. He's alone but viewing a town lit up in the distance.

No, but in the future yes. Try to be more active about it to speed up seeing her.

Id like a love reading for this month
>>
>>19233186
I see what's your query?

If you wanna trade for an extra can you see If I will see her Tuesday I kinda have to tell her something in person.
>>
>>19233191

will i get the job i applied for? i asked about tuesday and got 4 of wands, that's a great sign so i think tuesday you'll see her.
>>
>>19233188
3 of swords, start, the sun

So you will face disappointment at first but you will meet someone near the end how that turns out is up too you
>>
>>19233197
I got the star and 7 of wands

You will but they might have to do a drug test or something might slow down the process like not enough hours or such.
>>19233199
Star was the second one sorry
>>
>>19233205

yeah they talked about drug testing, that won't be too bad. thank you!
>>
Trading a scrying for a scrying
>>
>>19232278
Hell yes!! My boy Mike and Raphael came through.
This is the best news to wake up to.
>>
>>19232278

So glad to hear this. Our prayers are still with you and your family.
>>
>>19233213
Query?
>>
>>19233272
>>19233272
Can I expect us to eventually form a family together?
>>
New thread:

>>19233282
>>
>>19233276
Fertility issues? I see trouble conceiving. The relationship steps leading up to that seem there (I didn't see a wedding ceremony for some reason, weird, but I probably just missed it) with romance and obvious things. However, when I looked at conception attempts, I saw frustration. The woman was crying and the man was staring blankly.

It's a possibility, but not without difficulty. If you can overcome the challenge of fertility issues, there's definitely a good chance of having a family. I should note it's not guaranteed to get to this point, I just looked for what the biggest impediment or obstacle would be.

For giggles, same query for me. I'm the dude, and it's complicated at the moment.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (35KB, 195x298px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
35KB, 195x298px
>>19233298
>Staring blankly
>After shooting blanks
>>
Trading right now.

Alright this is a dumb query but why not. I am playing a d & d group and I was planning on playing a merman/fish person would I have fun doing this or would it be Meh.
>>
Holy shit this thread was a rollercoaster, just got caught up
>>
>>19233342

My gut instinct is that it depends entirely on if your DM wants to give you underwater stuff as sidequests to do during the campaign, but I'll read it.

>Page of Swords
>The Moon
>The Tower

I'm getting the feeling that you'll have fun playing this character at first, particularly in a stealthy sort of way, not necessarily a martial class or rogue if you have other ideas. There will be unforeseen complications and either a shift in character concept or you'll have to reroll due to character death but that happens anyway from time to time.

>Should we go do the thing, or should I entrust the work to those guys?
>>
>>19233298
I see a woman who looks a lot like the Rider Waite Empress figure sitting on a large, ornate throne except she has a large swole belly. She looks like a giant compared to the man, who looks like he is massaging or kissing her feet. There will be a lot of pampering needed for her (maybe a princess complex) even though it looks like a strong pregnancy. She's strong. I have a good feeling on it being twins.

Yes things will go very well but be prepared to be her slave for the pregnancy. The whole scene radiated abundance and strength.

>>19233298
Thanks, so the infertility is the likeliest obstacle or guaranteed no children.?That's also bizarre no marriage.

>>19233303
Top kek
>>
>>19233342
You'd think it's the coolest thing you've ever thought of doing in your life, for about 2 hours. After that, the novelty would wear off, and you'd be really meh about it, want to reroll a new character. You'd also try to forcememe yourself about it as this weird way of telling yourself you did it for the lulz, but nobody would really laugh. I scried all of this, by the way, haven't done a silly non-love query in a while.

I feel like I should give you a silly query, but I don't really have any to give. Umm...do any of my female friends who state strictly platonic interest secretly have romantic or sexual interest in me?
>>
>>19233361
I got the tower and death on those guys so I would highly suggest you either find some other guys or do it yourself

I got 7 of wands and the world for you so it might be difficult but you can do it.
>>
>>19233378

Ah. Well, I guess good help is hard to find. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19233362
>Rider Waite Empress
It's funny. Yesterday I pulled cards for the role of six women in my life, and hers was The Empress

>There will be a lot of pampering needed for her (maybe a princess complex)
Lel, this doesn't surprise me. She's princess af as a girlfriend, she must be a nightmare pregnant, haha. Maybe I'll bring in my mother to give her an earful about carrying me in her belly while she walked miles uphill both ways or whatever.

>the infertility is the likeliest obstacle or guaranteed no children.?
Nothing is written in stone.

>no marriage
Doesn't mean it's not there, just means I didn't see it while focusing on family.

>>19233303
Oh snap! I kek'd heartily. One free quick scry for you. What's your query?
>>
>>19233414
>What's your query?
Glad you laughed.

Wondering if she still sees me as a friend.
>>
>>19233422
Yes, but you make her a bit uncomfortable. She wishes things were less complicated. As things stand, it's a little frustrating. I don't see anything inherently negative felt towards you, just "egh, I wish things were simpler"
>>
>>19233414
Do you want to trade again? Assuming this will be overcome, what would the family dynamic be?
>>
>>19233303
Kek
>>
Trading a scry for scry
>>
>>19233438
Thanks.

That actually seems pretty accurate. I need to simplify things for her.
>>
>>19233466

What do you wanna know?

How hard am I getting eyeballed at the moment?
>>
>>19233457
He would be a wonderful father. Not to make you feel bad, but I think the kids would like him better. I can't see genders, too young (toddler, see one, the second is faded, so it could go either way), but I see the toddler run up to him in that cute awkward way toddlers run and wrap arms around his legs. I think your dude might feel like he's lost and be nervous that he wouldn't be a good enough father, but he would step up like a champ. He would be the kind to be slightly freaking out the while time but transform completely into a responsible individual you can count on.

Funny I got mostly images about him. Are you wondering about how well he would do as a father? Seems like he'd do great. Your role would be more keeping the household going. He would bring an emotional lightness and warmth to the family dynamic that you might not see in that goofy stare of his.

For mine, what should I do next to get things from where they are right now in the direction of that pregnant Empress?
>>
>>19233368
No they do not I am afraid none of the cards I pulled were positive they were alot of swords btw....
>>
>>19233477
I want to know what my crush thinks of me.I'm female and he is male.

I see you sitting inside a Subway or some sort of public transportation you look a bit uncomfortable yet there's nobody except for you.
>>
>>19233511
That's actually a good thing. I hung out with a girl I used to date once, and she got a little too tipsy and kept trying to sleep with me, then things got really weird.

Care to tell me your spread?
>>
>>19233489
Yeah I was, thanks.

I see a man throw a heart to a woman very effortlessly and she squeezes it tight. Not in an affectionate way, she grips it till it explodes. Did you do something to piss her off or is this how she usually is? Cold towards romance? She then turns her head to the side like she's still upset, or too good for the heart.

This woman is definitely a princess even outside of pregnancy and I don't think you can make her swoon the typical way. I looked for what would and I see a doll looking woman having her hair braided. I don't think this is literal but more in reference to being well cared for. Do practical things for her and be a financial rock. It won't be easy but romance wont be your key here.
>>
>>19233520

Wow, a script error just made everything I typed disappear.

A teacher at a desk with blinds closed behind her on the giant window, female hand seeking a ring that is or isn't there, a glass of water becomes a fascinating oasis right in the kitchen.

He thinks highly of you, but isn't sure if you're too focused for romance right now. This was much more elaborate when I first typed it, but the idea of discovering that you're interested in a relationship would be a wonderful surprise for him. I think he might lack a bit of confidence though, the teacher thing makes me think he's a little intimidated.
>>
>all trades no free reads

Why

Do you wanna die again /div/
>>
>>19233669

>jugulle!?!

There's a new thread though.
>>
>>19233669
>one of the most moving threads in /div/ history
>you bitch about trades
>>
>>19229790

Update: went to the con and blew all my green on anime tiddies. Cancelled on hooker while sitting in on a va talk. Apparently she blacklisted me, which makes me laugh because I didn't give her my real name.
Thread posts: 447
Thread images: 131

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.