[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update 55.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 54

File: 1ro1dj.jpg (60KB, 557x299px) Image search: [Google]
1ro1dj.jpg
60KB, 557x299px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Someone said Lux in Tenebras finally uploaded, which is nice. I need you cats to go through and see which of these files is, and is not, appearing in the mega, pls and thanks.

>A.'.A.'.>Philosophy
Lux in Tenebras: The Visual and Symbolic in Western Esotericism (From Brill)

>Eastern>Buddhism
The Large Sutra of Perfect Wisdom. It's here as a placeholder until I figure out which Kangyur division it goes under, for no it's just an example of Prajñāpāramitā literature.

>Eastern>Saivism>Abhinavagupta (Uttara Kaula Trika)
Abhinavabharati
Born of the Yogini's Heart: Reflections on the Nature of Meditation and Ritual in Abhinavagupta's PTLV
Paramarthasara of Abhinavagupta
Abhinavagupta's Hermeneutics of the Absolute: Anuttaraparakryia - An Interpretation of the Paratrisika Vivarana

>Euro
Witchcraft and Magic in the Nordic Middle Ages (What it says on the label, an exploration coming through a Pennsylvania uni, it appears to cover the pre to early Christian era for that region).
Votive Body Parts in Greek and Roman Religion (From Cambridge, of interest to Hellenic Pagans, Neoplatonists, and Thelemites).

>Gnostic Studies
Tales from Another Byzantium: Celestial Journey and Local Community in the Medieval Greek Apocrypha (djvu file, yet another from Cambridge)
Armenian Apocrypha relating to Angels and Biblical Heroes
The Reliquary Effect (Christian and Buddhist relic veneration practices)

>Grimoires
Solomon the Esoteric King: From King to Magus the Development of a Tradition (Yet another Brill edition).

>Mystical Islam
ʿAjā'ib al-makhlūqāt wa gharā'ib al-mawjūdāt (Islamic cosmology, remember, I've a growing Mystical Islam file, among those interested...if anyone has a lead on English translations of the writings of Mulla Sadra, the Jariri fiqh, or Shahab al-Din Yahya ibn Habash Suhrawardi I'm super interested).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnuKDl6-dho
>>
File: 1498606481662.jpg (108KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
1498606481662.jpg
108KB, 540x735px
>>19216581
>Incoming
Ebony Anpu folder, fuck it.

Let's see. I need to pick through NS's drop. Scholem, so that's nice. Buddhism with dupes I need to actually clean.

Regardie's Lazy Man's.

Since so many Chumbleyfags are crawling out of the underbrush I'm going to make a folder with all the Soror Pasht Akhti art centralized including mantic gestures for those verifying they're WORKING the system; I'm going to send out ritual records before the night is out and I guess after that do some kind of thing about working Chumbley at a distance - me and the GD dude were just emailing, as there's a lot of ground to cover.
>>
>>19216601
Bump.
>>
What kind of stuff are you looking for to add to the library generally? What's most desirable?
>>
>>19216601
>Ebony Anpu folder
>mantic gestures for those verifying they're WORKING the system

I just creamed my pants a little
>>
File: 9619.jpg (139KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
9619.jpg
139KB, 499x600px
>>19216581
How to occult speed-read to get through the thousands of books in your library?
>>
>>19216601
The Tesseract working can be done solo, right?
>>
>>19216716
First let's be real here, a 1k/m rate won't do you shit for comprehension.

Average college educated folks average around 300 wpm. Your goal, then, is to push into the 600ish range without losing comprehension.

1) Remove subvocalization. This was my first step.
2) Finger guide.
3) There is a middle ground between "skim" and "read". Find it. It should sound, in your head, like maybe three quarters 'auctioneer' speed.
>>
>>19216601
Nice. Afternoon bump.
>>
>>19216744
Yes.
>>
>>19216761
>remove subvocalization
I'm curious how you did that. As I recall neuroscience research implies that subvocalization has a major impact on the memory imprinting of read material, did it negatively effect your memory at all?
>>
>>19216789
I still "hear" it in my mind's eye, see three.
Frankly no I don't think it impacted my memory seeing as how I shatter exam curves but I may be compensating from use of Art of Memory (specifically a variation on the domestic loci method of the Romans) which shifts my "long term" memory into the visual realm rather than audial.
>>
>>19216800
>Art of memory
I've always been intrigued by the memory palace because I'm extremely visual. It should be something I feel is taught in schools but our educational system teaches us how to be robots and not how to function as effective human beings. Where did you start with this practice in terms of technique?
>>
>>19216813
>something I feel is taught in schools
Pic related is ironically me.

>Where did you start with this practice in terms of technique?
I dunno probably Lemegeton. I just read descriptions of it, picked a location I found geometrically pleasing, and did/continue to make little mental "museums" with progressions tracked to the thing I'm learning about; amazonian culture, hellenic art, stylistic evolutions, administrative schools, etc.
>>
File: elements.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
elements.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>19216822
>can't even pic related for a low hanging joke
>>
File: TOF1.png (3MB, 1538x1639px) Image search: [Google]
TOF1.png
3MB, 1538x1639px
>>
>>19216834
Where to find attributions for the Construction of The Door?
>>
>>19216690
That transcendental meditation didn't help Lynch not unnecessarily include a shit band in his show
>>
>>19216581
V - Lux in Tenebras
X - The Large Sutra of Perfect Wisdom
V - Born of the Yogini's HeartAjā'ib al-makhlūqāt wa gharā'ib al-mawjūdāt
V - Paramarthasara of Abhinavagupta
V - Abhinavagupta's Hermeneutics of the Absolute
V - Witchcraft and Magic in the Nordic Middle Ages
V - Votive Body Parts in Greek and Roman Religion
V - Tales from Another Byzantium
V - Armenian Apocrypha relating to Angels and Biblical Heroes
V -The Reliquary Effect
V - Ajā'ib al-makhlūqāt wa gharā'ib al-mawjūdāt

so only one missing form mega:
The Large Sutra of Perfect Wisdom

i feel it's there, but i just missed it.
anyhow, all others seem to be there.
cheers
>>
>>19216716

information overload is a big prblem in life

it would help if x actually figured out what it wanted to figure out and then divide up reading/ figure out what we need to read/ explore

and then sometimes its better to let your mind explore and be exposed to symbols that inspire you to let your mind take you where you want, and then trade info with others who do the same

utilize indexes ,and start with a goal in mind
>>
>>19216716
>>19216761
What I do is, I have a text-to-speech reader that takes care of about 50% of the books, so I can "read" while I do other things. Then wherever the reader fails me or gets too annoying, or when I have time, I read for myself.

The trick is to not do it when you're doing something else that requires verbal skills (listening/reading or speaking/typing). Then it all just gets muddled.
>>
File: The_Creator7.jpg (215KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
The_Creator7.jpg
215KB, 800x562px
>>
>>19217006
I second the TTS approach.
The catch is in pdf files with no OCR (or bad OCR), but overall it works fairly well for me.
>>
>>19217006
Ah damn, just though of another thing.
>>19216949
Like you said (I think), it's good to start with a specific topic. Lately I've been reading through grimoires, but I'm also starting to veer into ghosts and ghost hunting, as well.

The thing you say about indexes is interesting... I've saved most of my books into folders much like what Ape already has (with some changes), plus cross-referencing through shortcuts when something seems to belong in two folders (for instance, large collections by specific authors are found in my "By Author" folder, but some folders by those authors, or individual works, have shortcuts in folders that apply to that specific field). It's still a bit cluttered, but I'm working my way through slowly but surely, and as I finish I keep books I expect to reference later, and delete the ones that are just taking up space (either because there's no relevant information, or because it can be found in other works). Hopefully at some point I'll just pull out the excerpts I find necessary and just keep one book, or trim it down to a bare few that I might get for a personal physical library, but... in the meantime, 64.7 gigs of occult literature and multimedia.
>>
>>19217034
Yeah, I've noticed that problem too. And sometimes it hiccups and spells out words (especially when words are sep-
arated by hyphenated line breaks), and sometimes it reads the wrong word, which isn't difficult to understand, but certainly funny. In those cases (or with obscure words it doesn't know) I just have to look to see what the hell it's saying.

Sometimes TTS has definitely kept me on track and helped me to read along, too, but sometimes it gets messy there as well. Ah well.
>>
>>19217035

books are just paper with ink printed on them that represent information written by a human in a logical order

but treat it like wikipedia

information can be divided up into persons, events and entities/ organizations, and then titiles/positions and locations and time periods

put all this in your head and let yourself go off on tangents, eventually you will come back to the start full circle

everyone should do this
>>
>>19217073
That's more or less how I've organized the folders. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by some of that though.
>>
>>19216834
Should one work the Azoetia before DBoE? Or does it not matter?
>>
So a while back, the omg library was crossposted in /his/ along with some other gdrive collection of linguistic texts... I believe the thread was titled Library of Alexandria or something similar?
At any rate, I was wondering if anyone still has a link to that gdrive. Maybe not, but here's hoping.
>>
This would be an interesting thread to merge guys

>>19214428
>>
>>19217192
"No."
>>
>>19217189
Sounds familiar, but probably not the one I remember.
>>
>>19216910
source?
>>
File: TOF2.jpg (1MB, 1664x2496px) Image search: [Google]
TOF2.jpg
1MB, 1664x2496px
>>19217276
The Temple of Man - RA Schwaller de Lubicz
>>
File: 1454690781688.png (120KB, 301x292px) Image search: [Google]
1454690781688.png
120KB, 301x292px
>>19216581
>Shamanism
>0 books by Carlos Castaneda
>>
>>19217308
He's a hack.
>>
>>19217309
Nope. You've been misinformed.
>>
>>19217308
Castaneda is ubiquitous and there's only so much room on the Mega...
>>
Can someone explain to me what all the butthurt over Bjorge in this article is about? Just read an article by him the other day that seemed ok?
http://ebony.gomen.org/
>>
>>19217383
That article is written by his wife who has a serious beef with N.B generally and really hates the way he was characterized after he died by both N.B and the O.T.O generally. Generally you should take everything said about Ebony with a grain of salt because he inspired strong feelings in a lot of people. Fun fact: his wife has posted here before.
>>
>>19217401
I just realized I showcased my Autism by writing generally three times. Whoops
>>
>>19217407
Lel that's OK, we all get sloppy now and then. So this article was written by Ebony's wife? That explains the little bit about "how understanding his wife was of his polyamory." It certainly seems that there is not much of a middle ground when it comes to Imam Ebony Anpu. Did she? That's interesting!
>>
>>19217416
>not much of a middle ground
No, he was very much like Crowley in that respect. Like Crowley, it is wiser to consider him as a human being with great strengths and great flaws than fall to some sort of idolatry. He was, if nothing else, a highly gifted Ritual Magician with a flair for the practical and powerful.
>>
>>19217328
But where are the proofs? Oh yeah there aren't any. Just the mediocre writings of a hack who barely passes off as a fantasy writer. Rofl.
>>
>>19217309
>>19217457
He's not a hack.
He's a fucking liar who wouldn't recognize Yaqui ethnography if it fucked his asshole (which it did when they found out that Carlos never left the comfort of the library when supposedly out on vision quests with Don Juan).
>>
>>19217490
What can I say to my friend that thinks Castenada is super legit? He read all his books and thinks they're all fact. Halp.
>>
>>19217490
What's your opinion on Ebony's "Dialogs"
>>
>>19217490
Was Don Juan even a real person?
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/28/turkish-site-evidence-of-neolithic-skull-cult-gobekli-tepe
>>
>>19217501
No opinion. Yet.

>>19217496
1) Show him three real Yaqui ethnographies and ask him which is more well-informed, those, or Carlos.
2) R. Gordon Wasson called him out for being a fucking liar, multiple times, in reputable journals (Wasson, R. Gordon. 1969. (Bk. Rev.). Economic Botany vol. 23(2):197. A review of Carlos Castaneda's "The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge.", Wasson, R. Gordon. 1972a. (Bk. Rev.). Economic Botany vol. 26(1):98–99. A review of Carlos Castaneda's "A Separate Reality: Further Conversations with Don Juan."; Wasson, R. Gordon. 1973a. (Bk. Rev.). Economic Botany vol. 27(1):151–152. A review of Carlos Castaneda's "Journey to Ixtlan: The Lessons of Don Juan."; Wasson, R. Gordon. . 1974. (Bk. Rev.). Economic Botany vol. 28(3):245–246. A review of Carlos Castaneda's "Tales of Power."; Wasson, R. Gordon. 1977a. (Mag., Bk. Rev). Head vol. 2(4):52–53, 88–94. November).
3) In The Power and the Allegory, De Mille compared The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge with Castaneda's library stack requests at the University of California. The stack requests documented that he was sitting in the library when allegedly his journal said he was squatting in Don Juan's hut. One discovery that de Mille alleges to have made in his examination of the stack requests was that when Castaneda was alleged to have said that he was participating in the traditional peyote ceremony—the least fantastic episode of drug use—he was sitting in the UCLA library and he was reading someone else's description of their experience of the peyote ceremony. Other criticisms of Castaneda's work include the total lack of Yaqui vocabulary or terms for any of his experiences.

The third was a pain in the ass to find because it's been removed for almost a decade from wiki because of constant edit wars on the retard's page.
>>
Ape, do you have that pic of a disembodied Jesus head floating over a pool of blood, and everyone's just staring at each other. I think it's a painting (¿) but I'm not too sure. There's an aura around the head so you KNOW it's 100% Jesus.
>>
>>19217507
No, because Carlos never, ever, had contact with the Yaqui.

>>19217521
>3) In The Power and the Allegory, De Mille compared The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge with Castaneda's library stack requests at the University of California. The stack requests documented that he was sitting in the library when allegedly his journal said he was squatting in Don Juan's hut. One discovery that de Mille alleges to have made in his examination of the stack requests was that when Castaneda was alleged to have said that he was participating in the traditional peyote ceremony—the least fantastic episode of drug use—he was sitting in the UCLA library and he was reading someone else's description of their experience of the peyote ceremony. Other criticisms of Castaneda's work include the total lack of Yaqui vocabulary or terms for any of his experiences.
>>
>>19217521
Wow, extensive. Thank you. I'm currently reading a book by Wasson and I didn't know he called Castenada out so much. Cheers, mate.
>>
>>19217308
>>19217521
Castaneda confirmed shit
>>
>>19217524
Also, I meant to add that it's artwork of some form.
>>
What do we suppose the odds of success are for an unaffiliated Thelemic Coven in Upstate NY?
>>
>>19217548
And a liar.
And anyone complaining I have none of his books while I do have like three dozen peer reviewed ethnographies can go fuck themselves.
>>
Ape is there any practice besides Stellar Transvocation you would recommend for preparing to do the Year and a Day?
>>
>>19217637
Not really.
Tho it reminds me to send my records.
>>
>>19217656
Can you share the picture I'm looking for?

It's kinda important.
>>
>>19217490

The irony of someone who spends more time posting on 4chan and acting like an elitist shitlord collecting books like Pokemon than they do performing any kind of spiritual Work bitching about someone not going out and doing things is great. Congratulations sir, truly you are a figure of enlightenment we should all aspire to.
>>
>>19217690
Triggered Hippies ITT
>>
>>19217690
Retard detected.
>>
>>19217690
I'm sorry your favorite plastic shaman is a liar.

If you weren't such a cunt maybe I'd be sending my ritual records to you rather than other posters ITT.
>>
>>19217690
1/10
>>
I was reading Initiation into Hermetics, and Bardon suggests the use of eyebright. The specific quote is:

>Should you suffer from weak eyesight, it would be advantageous to add a weak infusion of eyebright herb to the water. The botanical name is Euphrasia Officinalis. These eye baths make the eyes more resistant, especially in regards to changes in the weather; they remove weaknesses of the eyes, strengthen the eyesight and make the eyes clear and bright.

I looked into it and while I did find one study about it: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115993/ there is still room for doubt in my mind as to its effects.

However I did read an article on a certain Greek-Armenian mystic and his followers:

http://www.nytimes.com/1979/07/29/archives/getting-in-touch-with-gurd-jieff.html

>At 2 P.M., I was in Mme. de Salzmann's dressing room. A French‐woman who speaks English with an accent, she has a beautiful smile, and her eyes are exceptionally clear, luminous, and very blue. I was later to think of them as “Gurdjieff eyes.” Coincidentally or not, they appear again and again in his students.
>After a five‐minute walk from de Salzmann's apartment, another Gurdjieff leader and former journalistphotographer, Henri Tracol, greeted me in the book‐lined study of his apartment. A pale, ascetic‐looking man, Tracol also had Gurdjieff eyes clear, blue, catlike, and shiny as diamonds. (The “awakened eye,” said a former Canadian diplomat — a lifelong Gurdjieff student with the same eyes.) Tracol faced me across a bare table. He smiled a lot, but there were no amenities, not a cup of coffee, not a moment of small talk.

Are these two things related to each other? Is there another reason for this, perhaps the writer himself seeing something that isn't there?
>>
File: dddb2.jpg (79KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
dddb2.jpg
79KB, 600x406px
>>19217752
>Initiation into Hermetics
>>>/trash/
>>
File: IMG_1323.jpg (157KB, 962x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.jpg
157KB, 962x1024px
>mfw Ape sends me notes

First *very brief* impression: DBoE is going to require a lot of physical materials, a lot more than I currently have
>>
>>19217816
You need:
>Skull
>Femur
>Drum
>Bell
>Three jars
>Marriage Vessel
>Dragon Vessel
>Phoenix Vessel
>Powdered chalk and colored sand
>At LEAST a Hallowing Rosary
>Couple of blades
>Staff/Stang
>Rope
>Fucktons of candles
>Trident
>Some meteorite
>Animal bits
>>
>>19217830
>Marriage Vessel
>Dragon Vessel
>Phoenix Vessel

I... had no idea these were separate things. It looks like I have quite a bit more study to do
>>
File: TOF3.jpg (1MB, 2496x1664px) Image search: [Google]
TOF3.jpg
1MB, 2496x1664px
>>
File: Phoenix Vessel.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Vessel.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
>>19217844
You have a significant other, yes?
You did notice that a month and two weeks of the Year demand celibacy, yes?

The Marriage Vessel is used to collect blood and sexual fluids for a month before burning it. I recommend a wooden box so both soak in.

The ashes are then placed in the Dragon Vessel.

Same for the Phoenix Vessel except it's for two weeks and I recommend an actual vase.
>>
>>19217855
Oh yeah:
>>19217830
>>19217844
>Chalice

And you should really have:
>A few different rosaries.
>Staff AND stang
>Horseshoe
>Nowl/Rail spike
>Extra human bones (hands, arms, legs, ribs, etc.)
>Flute
>Mirror
>Chain
>Ring
>Robes for CS only
>>
>>19217855
Ok so the Dragon Vessel you hold on to for the entire Year, but the other two are for specific rituals of trans vocation and "charging"

What are your thoughts on the Solar(?) vs Lunar empowerment of the Phoenix Vessel? Am I correct in assuming that the Lunar empowerment is only for people who want to mess with the Phoenix spells without doing the whole Year?
>>
>>19217902
>Solar(?) vs Lunar
Don't start with IA, start with KA; your Gate just closed, would take another year of prep, and is more complex than Heiros Gamos.

Chumbley did the reverse, he started with IA and ended with KA. Both rites are designed to gate you into the system through attracting various...entities. HG is simply more "user friendly".
>>
>>19217855
>I recommend an actual vase.
Wouldn't that not burn particularly well? Or did you just kind of throw it into the fire so it shattered
>>
>>19217926
>Wouldn't that not burn particularly well?
I essentially refired it. Dug a shallow hole, lined it with firewood; nested the Vessel in the center and packed with more firewood. The IA and KA rites are sexual alchemy, with IA being much more operative - that way I was able to get the bottle's fluids to reduce immensely before shattering due to heat.
>>
>>19217844
>>19217855
>>19217887
What the hell is the end goal for this intensive ritual and why is it worth it
>>
>>19217947
>What the hell is the end goal for this intensive ritual
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-rv13DDk8
>>
>>19217954
Banging Satan and living in Glory?
>>
>>19217944
>IA being much more operative
As opposed to "Obliterative" or sacrificial. I got you. Going through the ritual year this is a lot less daunting than it was when I first read this book and was confused by the spooky pictures in absurdly dense academic language.
>>
Ape do you think it is possible to create a synthesis between the explicitly solitary nature of Chumbley's dark moon Rite and the explicitly sexual nature of Ebony Anpu's? I'm very attracted to Ebony's rite but I dont want to piss off anybody
>>
>>19217961
>As opposed to "Obliterative" or sacrificial. I got you.
For example;
KA takes you long enough to emit fluid. The oration's about a paragraph.
IA has timed structure and rotating daily rituals to the Planets and associated Aeonic Stars in Ursa Major which, with all segments combined, takes roughly a half hour to forty five minutes and that's before working on emission.
>>
>>19217980
Black Moon for Chumbley must be "solitary". This can mean a few things.

Technically speaking you can use other practices to severely reduce it to core constituents (Opening the Mouth of Enchantment II) then double up on a separate rite.
>>
>>19217960
More like getting banged by ***** before being thrown into the deepest depths darkness.
>>
Excerpts from the Book of the Smoke, Liber IAOAI.

0: When the three voids kissed then did ADONAI arise of the reverberations thencefrom.

1: And in the flaming passion of union, the sigils of the crossroads did meet to drink of that tripartite flood – 3 came unto 4 and thus beget 7, then through to the single unmoving point of certain understanding, wherein the Naos-Thunder clears.
2: The aeons revolve and time and time again, the 7 headed dragon doth strike upward in perfect harmony, and hath been cast down in perfect disunity, without ever having moved from the pinnacles of wisdom; for I am ever the maker of sense smoke and the weaver of colour fire.
3: To catch the flickering leap twixt dying heart-throbs from that heptadic crown is thy priestly task; to then transmute the blackened blood of inundation into honey in the graal of the emerald temple.
4: And thencefrom shalt thou produce sons, and sons of sons, and daughters, of light, them all, thus hath been decreed from the 4th seat of that crumbling heptarchic throne – yours to claim by bone-white blood and blood-red bone as the portent and sigil of thy ascension into the pentalphic noumenon of refracted being, through the boneyard of traversed necrophany: Ascesis, mimesis, aesthesis, and synthesis – these are the powers won of the hierophantic sphinx who doth eclipse the sun in silence.
>>
>>19218039
>sigil of thy ascension into the pentalphic noumenon of refracted being

heh
>>
>>19218039
(((Know – Aesthesis, Will – Ascesis, Dare/Act – Synthesis, Silence – Mimesis, and other half legible notes about a cross on the circle attributions))

00: Thus ends the aethyrelemental attainment.
Thus craft we the golem of our brother's absence.
Thus craft I the columns of mine stellar ascent.
Thrice rooted, fourwise purified, consecrated seven times and crowned, nine times proclaimed
the point of the path and final exaction, an adept of 11 alchemies I hath become.

000: And still the nail-star swirls, aching for mine passage through to, to behold the narrowness of the coming arrow's path and the field of targets across the arches of the target that it shall strike without movement.

11: Remember thou forever and at all times that the Pillars are Self-Same, and the Emerald Palace itself is a fortress constructed of four elements in expansion. Was it not in the Aeon of Thuban that Holy Tin fortified the Copper to render Chessed's dominion? Dwell not long on your cyphers, thus sayeth the Engel of the Fourth Seat, for all shall come on the circle's lurching spiral.
10: The Crown is the Graal. A key beset by Gate and LOck, but Thou has already passed through them. The hands of Thy Angel are wrought in Lapis older than the Betrayal at Babel.
9: In the twilight groves of elder worship, then shalt thou meet the spirits of yesterday and tomorrow, a prelude to the obstruction of the rivers of lifeblood.
8: The Blazing Centre of that Secret Sun hath no root! Thus, the spirit thereof does pluck the Lyre of Adoration in perfect silence. As the offering of Heartblood implores the Rising of Had and the Mindblood seduces the Genius of Gold, Alabaster, and Lapis.
7: O thou silver dial of the Sun's shadow, in thy horns, thy breasts, thy absence & return, by thy waxing and waning, aspiration doth burn. In the Houses of the First and Last, and the waves therebetween, are the waves and eddies of Thy current known.

>>
>>19218039
>Liber IAOAI
>39

I thought that book was lost?
>>
>>19218074
Liber 39 never existed.
And it's SF is technically....121 because reasons.
>>
>>19218112
I was pointing out your post number was 39...
>121
widowhood.
"Abode", Nineveh.
drooping, bending down (in the stalk)
>>
File: Ruha Azra Qarina.jpg (256KB, 570x836px) Image search: [Google]
Ruha Azra Qarina.jpg
256KB, 570x836px
>>19218112
Here, for all you people bitching that I don't post enough personal experience:

3/1/16
7:45 AM
Rise at 5:20 to the sound of distant rolling thunder. Start day with paragraph of paper. Resh at 6:10. Great recitation. Coffee. Reefer.

Woke to a letter from Lokanath today. He told me "You do not need initiation. Your bonds are already loosed. All you need to do is wake to liberation while living." Directed me to Kaulavali Nirnaya and then severed contact. Puzzled. Text raises more questions than answers.

Meditate on Hawk and Jackal. Face of Coyotel arrived today. Needs shaved, softened. Should fit snugly on kangling.

Ordered Kularnava Tantra, a Rai edition, and 3 other. Made contact with AQS for review of C/S progress.

Campus early to dodge rain. Trune Goddesses blazing in my vision all through the trek. Don't know if spending is over or under target; must check account. Sit for breakfast, extra coffee.

Not much in class today, jesus.
Aesthesis.
Professionalism?
[doodle of trisul mandala unfolding from saivite's head]
>>
>>19218132
>I was pointing out your post number was 39...
>>19218074
>I thought that book was lost?
I'm not sure who is speaking.
The only person who knows that a portion of that text was offered in ritual was Satyr so I guess you're him.

I typed out the first half to you, it's the only reason I have it.

Essentially that's cobbled together from the PM's and the half a page that didn't get offered to the vessel meaning that verses 6 to 1 in 000 are indeed missing, where 1-4 were typed up in PM and >>19218072 is the only part of the manuscript that survives handwritten.
>>
>>19218162
I am not Satyr but that's a groovy piece of work. I guess I was confusing it with Liber IAO which is a lost document by Crowley. Interesting how you offered everything above 7 to the Vessel.
ps. I wrote you back a little note
>>
File: Mahazhael.jpg (245KB, 700x924px) Image search: [Google]
Mahazhael.jpg
245KB, 700x924px
>>19218183
>drug fueled rites to canaanite godforms at OTO events
Shhhh, don't give the pizzagaters any more ammo ;)
>>
File: PAT1.png (102KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
PAT1.png
102KB, 800x685px
>>
>The four stations of the day are considered to provide the basic cycle for regu-
lating the auto-sexual aspects of praxis during the Ka Rite.

what the fuck does this mean? Are you supposed to jerk off at the same time every day to keep on the same "cycle"
>>
>>19218293
Is this from the Parapsychology laboratory at Duke? My dad did an internship there and he has some stories...
>>
File: Inferno of Wytchblood.gif (195KB, 631x724px) Image search: [Google]
Inferno of Wytchblood.gif
195KB, 631x724px
>>19218297
It means "do this before/during/after Resh".
>>
>>19218269
M8 I need the floating Jesus head art bad,
>>
File: Zha Baelyta.jpg (140KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
Zha Baelyta.jpg
140KB, 500x605px
>>19218316
>>>/r/
>>
File: PAT2.png (111KB, 695x599px) Image search: [Google]
PAT2.png
111KB, 695x599px
>>19218307
It's from the SRI

>>19218293
>>
File: PAT3.png (113KB, 618x616px) Image search: [Google]
PAT3.png
113KB, 618x616px
>>19218344
>>
>>19218308
ohh because for men it's a solar offering and for women a lunar one
>>
File: PAT4.png (113KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
PAT4.png
113KB, 562x600px
>>19218348
>>
File: PAT5.png (60KB, 654x532px) Image search: [Google]
PAT5.png
60KB, 654x532px
>>19218357
>>
>>19218328
I sincerely doubt anyone has that work of art over there. It was posted here on /x/ around the month of October last year.
>>
>>19218353
That's also sorta a thing.
Chumbley SEEMS to imply that if it can be done with proper timing, Hieros Gamos can be reduced only to the days of the bleeding cycle for Sisters.

>>19218367
And what fucking makes you think I have it?
>>
Man a high Sabbat with Chumbley's actual working group must have been... something else

you can tell that DBoE is written by an older Chumbley because Azoetia is extremely orgiastic and dripping with psychedelic sexuality but DBoE is almost laser like with its's mystical focus
>>
>>19218384
>And what fucking makes you think I have it?
>>19218367
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/filter/text/start/2016-10-01/end/2016-10-30/
>>
>>19218384
Chumbley also implies that the Kaula mysteries of "invisible vaginal radiance" can be used, which I admittedly know almost nothing about mainly because my only source is Grant's obsessed ass
>>
File: WithLovefromHelenOliver.png (2MB, 1194x1497px) Image search: [Google]
WithLovefromHelenOliver.png
2MB, 1194x1497px
>>19218387
>my typescripts have notations where Helen wrote the motto initials of each operator's orations - my TAN rite has multiple bloody fingerprints
>>
>Reading Dee's diary
>Find an entry in Greek
>Cool, time to warm up the old Hellenic muscles
>...
>It's just transliterated English
φορ υατ πυρπος;
>>
>>19218421
With Azoetia I have no idea how someone would do those rites alone and with DBoE I have no idea how you would do those rites with others. I suspect it's very possible to adapt any element of Chumbley to group or solo work with enough cunning.
>>
File: greco-latin.jpg (88KB, 960x514px) Image search: [Google]
greco-latin.jpg
88KB, 960x514px
>>19218441
I told you bro.
>>
>>19218396
It actually is an allegory of Christ consciousness with pagan undertones. I'm on my phone (always) so your link is much appreciated. I guess I'll start digging for the picture.
>>
>>19218451
I wonder why Dee did things like that. Crude cipher?
>>
>>19218307
>My dad did an internship there and he has some stories...

Do you mind sharing any?
>>
anyone got any resources on chinese alchemy?
>>
>>19218696
They determined statistically significant psychic ability using the Greek letter psi. The way it worked is that anyone who believed themselves clairvoyant could come and subject themselves to a standardized body of tests in order to determine if they had "positive psi" or a statistically significant psychic ability. The vast majority of people were charlatans but they did find a few people who were brilliant. What's interesting is that when they subjected a randomized student population to the tests not only were there a number of people who exhibited positive psi but there were also people who exhibited "negative psi" meaning they failed the tests much more often than even random chance would allow.
>>
>>19218759

One of the most impressive subjects they ever had was a woman who could guess what card was at the top of a deck in an entirely different room with an accuracy rate of over ninety percent. She swore that her psychic abilities came after an alien came to her and told her to eat the brown part of ripe bananas, which apparently induces psychic ability in humans. The Parapsychology department got shut down shortly after my dad left because all the other people doing "real science" staged a revolt
>>
>>19216601
>dupes
ahh, sorry

>Since so many Chumbleyfags are crawling out of the underbrush I'm going to make a folder with all the Soror Pasht Akhti art centralized including mantic gestures for those verifying they're WORKING the system; I'm going to send out ritual records before the night is out and I guess after that do some kind of thing about working Chumbley at a distance - me and the GD dude were just emailing, as there's a lot of ground to cover.
nice to see the library/thread/you getting info to folks willing and able to use it
>>19218135
>All you need to do is wake to liberation while living
what a strange and lovely thing it is, a loci of cascading phenomena that in being with what is unveiled through and to it would find that message in the mail
man i'm lost in the world in sweet ways my words can't get at
>>
>>19218796
>man i'm lost in the world in sweet ways my words can't get at
I think and think and my thoughts break sweetly apart, and the fruit inside their shells is an aching warmth like sitting still for a while and paying attention well, when you remember what real quiet is, and that you crave it like water
>>
File: 325974.jpg (551KB, 1152x1525px) Image search: [Google]
325974.jpg
551KB, 1152x1525px
>>19218759
>>19218784
So in order to become psychically inclined I have to stare at the Greek letter PSI and eat ripe brown bananas? It's so easy!
>>
>>19218856
psi is a measure of statistic significance vs a control population
>>
File: lambda_cube.png (6KB, 321x294px) Image search: [Google]
lambda_cube.png
6KB, 321x294px
>>19218856

potassium-40 beta decays, electron emission, electron capture, and positron emission (antimatter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly79mkffp7M
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (684KB, 1252x1897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
684KB, 1252x1897px
Found it.
>>
Babydick "warlocks" need to get on my level. All real magick requires innocent blood.

You cant use your own shit, you need a kid. Thats why witches abducted children historically.

Figured there was something to it...

They were absolutely right. The "pedo elite" dont fuck the kids. They use their blood in rituals to sustain their massive endeavors and maintain their invulnerability.

Until you are willing to cross that line you will never know real power.
>>
>>19219044

"witches abducted children" because its easier and more effective to tell your children that their buddy Timmy got abducted by a witch than telling them Timmy got kidnapped by a pedophile

""witches"" also played the role of abortionist for a similar reason, it was socially acceptable for an old hag to make you miscarry
>>
>>19219041
correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's John the Baptist and Queen Salome. There is a wonderful Opera based on this story that usually features a topless performer.
>>
"one night wile fucking his wife Dr Zuck
in his ears got his wife's nipples stuck
with his thumb up her bum
he could hear himself come
thus inventing the Telephone Fuck"

http://www.ecosophia.net/blogs-and-essays/the-well-of-galabes/gnosis-doxa-and-episteme-or-what-kind-of-knowledge-do-you-mean/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_7OmYLjLlE
>>
late night bump
>>
What the fuck is that imperial cult guy going on about? He like spams every religion thread with videos (that no one watches based of the view counts).
>>
File: Yokai scroll HQ.png (225KB, 3268x4228px) Image search: [Google]
Yokai scroll HQ.png
225KB, 3268x4228px
Anyone know or remember if this yokai summoning/binding thing did anything?
>>
File: Yokai instructions text.jpg (76KB, 1169x920px) Image search: [Google]
Yokai instructions text.jpg
76KB, 1169x920px
>>19219736
1) The top five symbols
2) The bottom five symbols
3) The middle symbols

From Esoteric American, what's probably now a non-existent site. Supposedly they were going to also teach us how to banish things
>>
Where would I look to study Sanskrit Bijaksharas? Wikipedia and new-agey internet articles don't have that much info on the subject. Even just the semantic, general meanings of individuals letters would really help.

Also, to those that use Sanskrit in chants; what is your preferred way of arranging the alphabet? I understand there are several ways. The tantric (as presented by A. Avalon among others) composition of chakras and their petals seems most common, but before I start arranging my subtle body to a another language, I wanna make sure I get it right the first time. Hebrew wasn't that good of an experience for me in this respect...
>>
>>19216581
Where can i sell my tarot readings online relatively fast? I want some of that sweet occultbux to fund my magickal research.
>>
>>19220264
>>>/div/

>>19220015
See: Paratrisika Vivarana and Kaulajnananirnaya.

>>19219696
His schizophrenia and nothing else.

>>19219476
Thanks.

>>19219189
Yes that's Salome; it'd have helped if dude woulda said that.

>>19219044
>Babydick "warlocks"
Nobody ITT refers to themselves as a warlock but thanks for rapidly outing yourself and brand spanking new here. Beside, Warlock historically means nothing more than "oath breaker".

>All real magick requires innocent blood.
So you're telling me all those ancient Egyptian and Hellenic systems with extensive purity protocols (i.e. GMP, CFbD spells) in which the operator is not allowed to interact with blood are bullshit? Or do you mean you have secret sources which show those protocols didn't actually exist?

>you need a kid
[citation missing]

>Thats why witches abducted children historically
[citation, also, missing. Besides >>19219083]

>The "pedo elite"
>>>/pol/

>their blood rituals
You should stop watching crappy horror flicks, anon.

>edgelord shit.
How about instead of loudly bragging about your terminal case of Ascended Master Syndrome you produce one (1) historically valid source text to support your conjectures.

Before you REEEE about baby fat, keep >>19219083
>also played the role of abortionist for a similar reason
In mind.
>>
File: squares.png (3KB, 649x754px) Image search: [Google]
squares.png
3KB, 649x754px
>>19220294
The numbers mason, what do they mean?
>>
>>19219044
You're as bad as THIS fag:
>>19209681
>>
File: hb.jpg (17KB, 552x516px) Image search: [Google]
hb.jpg
17KB, 552x516px
>>19220606
>2017
>I've been posting the planet's most centralized and complete library of occultism with important unpublished materials
>For over four years
>Almost daily

>But STILL there are fags making "how do I mayjik" threads or rolling in here to spew belligerent unfounded horseshit
>>
File: nuit.jpg (218KB, 386x554px) Image search: [Google]
nuit.jpg
218KB, 386x554px
Bump.
>>
>>19217830
Looking to combine A.'.A.'. and CS initiation Rites...this can be done, right? Like a two-in-one, 'plus some' on the side?
>>
>>19220638
>Looking to combine A.'.A.'. and CS initiation Rites...this can be done, right? Like a two-in-one, 'plus some' on the side?
Black Sun, HU, and contemplations cover Pyramidos.
Turnskin covers Cadaveris.

Read back over my knowledge lecture on the A.'.A.'. initiations.
>>
>>19220648
Where *is* your knowledge lecture/what is it called? Thanks much. Interested in maybe seeing your notes, but cannot claim to be currently working the CS system.
>>
>>19220677
>but cannot claim to be currently working the CS system.
Oh.
Never mind.
I thought you were the guy I've been emailing.
>>
>>19220623
Tell me that's not some of the most ridiculous shit? The guy is *almost* believable in many parts of that thread, but ultimately seems to be giving "experiences" based on a combination of paraphrasing the text and playing into pop-conspiracy fantasy.
>>
>>19220687
It's just lazy.
Like I said there's a link in the OP I post almost daily that would negate the vast majority of LQ threads here, but asking /x/ to read or cite your sources/establish claims is TOO MUCH.
>>
>>19220690
>"LQ threads"
What is LQ? Lemegeton Questions?
>asking /x/ to read or cite your sources/establish claims is TOO MUCH.
Don't you know only LE SHILLs ask for such silly things?

For the purity protocols to which you refer, which I only *half* take seriously, would eating Kosher be sufficient? Or are they referring to avoiding menstruating women and such?
>>
>>19220682
No, sorry. Still working on getting the supplies together.
>>
>>19220697
>What is LQ
Low quality.

>would eating Kosher be sufficient?
Absolutely. Halal too.

Really it's mostly just "dont bleed/get blood everywhere".

Hellenic and Egyptian operators would often have assistants whose job it was to perform sacrifice off to the side, away from ritual viewers.
>>
>>19220703

Ah. Ok, thanks 4 the info, m8. That thread linked to above is so funny because the whole goddamn thing has "let's play to the fantasy and preconceptions of a bunch of repressed virgins" and the guy has the nerve to get butthurt over accusations of RP! Never change, asspostchan. never change.
>>
>>19220648
>CS
O.K. I think my brain thing is still a bit addled from the two day seminar/training I had to go through for work, but I cannot connect CS. Please someone explain.
>>
>>19220745
Cultus Sabbati.
>>
Chumbley!
[shit. I ~am~ addled in the brain thing.]

Thanx Ape.
>>
>>19220623
But all of this is unfounded horseshit
It's all escapism, nothing of this works.
There's just no evidence.
>>
>>19220798
>escapism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
>>
>>19220798

Who's the little ball of butthurt?
>>
>>19220798
Anon, whether or not you're a BELIEVER is literally immaterial in cases where people are making assertions about historical systems of practice that can easily be verified or refuted in the anthrohistorical record.

One of these easily refuted claims is that "real magick requires children's blood" as I truly cannot think of a source text that calls for it and if someone could direct me to one, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>19220803
>>19220809

https://youtu.be/K--kQAmbV1w
>>
>>19220811
You're implying that this random anon's false flag babbling has less credibility than what ancient egyptians believed.
Although both are about magic which isn't real.

I can now write a 4 step guide to magic and you can buy 1000$ worth of books about magic.
The guy following my guide will be just as successful as you.

The only thing they're worth for is studying how, what and why these people believed in things but not for application.
>>
>>19220811
Why would you appreciate nonsense written by some other monkey?

Identity here is offensive. No one cares who you are. You only identify yourself as an ass.
>>
>>19220824
>You're implying that this random anon's false flag babbling has less credibility than what ancient egyptians believed.
I'm not implying it, I'm directly stating it.
He's making a claim that's historically false. Period. Your particular epistemology choice is irrelevant to the fact it's a historically false claim.

>The only thing they're worth for is studying how, what and why these people believed in things
Except that's rather my point in showing that dude's claim is historically false.

>The guy following my guide will be just as successful as you.
I'll take the Pepsi Challenge with whatever anyone brings to the table every day of the week.
>>
>>19220833
See your cult leader here:
>>19220812
>>
>>19220843
Clever use of the word cult leader! You'd think the people believing this shit are in a cult but you cleverly denounced those who criticise and question it by implying that they are the ones in a cult.
Hat's off to you.
>>
>>19220843
I follow no man or woman.

You are a mouthy knowitall trying to make a name where no one cares who you are.
>>
>>19220838
But this is irrelevant to the fact that even if one is historically accurate and one is not, none of these make magic any more real. That's why you can dismiss both as nonsense yet you defend one of it because it's older.
>>
>>19220853
Not at all.
I'm simply pointing out that your screeching w/r/t right belief is immaterial when someone is making a historically false claim.

I don't care what you believe.
I don't care what he believes.
Don't even particularly care what I believe.

I do care when someone makes a historically false assertion as fact and wonder what the agenda is of someone who wants to move the discussion away from the fact the poster in question is historically wrong and into the realm of "but does it reel?".

Because the trajectory of the latter discussion from you APPEARS to be "It doesn't matter if someone makes a verifiable false historical claim about anything other than secular positivist materialism because secular positivist materialism is the only toy you're allowed to play with."
>>
File: omg1.jpg (15KB, 490x441px) Image search: [Google]
omg1.jpg
15KB, 490x441px
>>19220858
>Because the trajectory of the latter discussion from you APPEARS to be "It doesn't matter if someone makes a verifiable false historical claim about anything other than secular positivist materialism because secular positivist materialism is the only toy you're allowed to play with."
Called it.
At least be more forthright about your intentions.

>>19220857
You sound upset.
Would you like to share this reefer sitck, anon?
>>
>Magic doesn't real
Assuming your premise is correct:
So what? The stories found within the writings of R.H. Heinlein or in chinese cartoons are not real either.
Does that mean they have no value to the reader/viewer? That such things add no positive quality to ones life?
>Magic doesn't real
Neither is democracy or equal rights, yet we act as if they were because they create structure for our lives within the chaos of our existance.
>Magic doesn't real
So what? How does the belief of another effect your beliefs? Are your convictions built on such a flimsy foundation that anything that may not align with them somehow pose such a threat that you feel that you must attack and destroy them before your beliefs are damaged? Are you so insecure, and have such little respect for people, that you insist that others conform to your paradigm?
>Magic doesn't real
Would you rather we be doing something that you think is real, like robbing gas stations and/or dismembering hookers? Would that be more acceptable to you because it is "real"?
>Magic doesn't real
tl/dr
Fuck off. Mind your own damn business and let me mind mine.

" For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible."

- Stuart Chase
>>
>>19220871
Yeah. Pass it. For reals though... taking a name here is retarded. Let your ideas carry the weight of identity.
>>
>>19220857
>knowitall
I never claimed to know everything, or even be particularly specialized. You folks make that claim on my behalf then start from there.

> no one cares who you are.
You certainly care enough to continue replying :3
>>
>>19220877
So what you're saying is that it would be easier to track long-standing discussions over five plus years entirely anonymously and it would benefit these threads if every time someone asked a basic question I posted a few hundred exegetical explanatory replies to set up my individual perspectives, knowledge bases, operating instructions and historical ties/interests, and that if someone has particular questions about texts, folders, requests, or interpretations, they should coldpost without the ability to quickly identify the library's curator?
>>
>>19220871
You sure write a lot for nothing
See
>>19220798
I was referring to the realness of magic from my very first post ITT.

>>19220876
>assuming your premise is correct
It is.
Also no one's blaming you for escapism. We all do it more or less yet you think it's real.
>democracy, equal rights is the same as magic
You're confusing abstract concepts with magic. Magic is fiction, democracy or laws are not.
>how does it affect you
That's a funny one because you're affected more than I am. I don't care what you believe, I just like to remind you because it's funny.

It's post like these where you literally admit that it's all just a role play general and that you yourself don't even believe in it. That's why you hate skepticism so much because it makes it harder to suspend your disbelief.
I know these threads can be pretty immersive, just don't overdo it.
>>19220886
Ah another enlightened man of taste!
>>
>>19220877
>~t. Newfag Who Has Missed Ape's Countless Explanations and Re-Explanations as to the Purpose of Using a Trip and the Efficiency in Doing So

Is summer here already? The weather is what fooled me!
>>
>>19220879
I am not replying. I am complaining. You are overly verbose and speak like you know something,

I actually know something. You are not shit. Trips should not be allowed in any way, for any reason.
>>
>>19220895
Nope. Been here a long time, and annoyed almost as long. You can tell I am me by my content.
>>
>>19220798
>But all of this is unfounded horseshit
>>19220623
>rolling in here to spew belligerent unfounded horseshit
>>19220580
>>Babydick "warlocks"
>Nobody ITT refers to themselves as a warlock but thanks for rapidly outing yourself and brand spanking new here. Beside, Warlock historically means nothing more than "oath breaker".
>>All real magick requires innocent blood.
>So you're telling me all those ancient Egyptian and Hellenic systems with extensive purity protocols (i.e. GMP, CFbD spells) in which the operator is not allowed to interact with blood are bullshit? Or do you mean you have secret sources which show those protocols didn't actually exist?
>>you need a kid
>[citation missing]
>>Thats why witches abducted children historically
>[citation, also, missing. Besides >>19219083]
>>The "pedo elite"
>>>>/pol/
>>their blood rituals
>You should stop watching crappy horror flicks, anon.
>>edgelord shit.
>How about instead of loudly bragging about your terminal case of Ascended Master Syndrome you produce one (1) historically valid source text to support your conjectures.
>Before you REEEE about baby fat, keep >>19219083
>>also played the role of abortionist for a similar reason
>In mind.

All I did was ask for one (1) historically valid citation for children's blood in truly ancient systems. You said it didn't matter because "MUH REALZ". Then you say it DOES matter what is said to be historical because learning history is the only reason to care about any of this. >>19220824, Then I said that's my point. >>19220838 Then you just kept going about "MUH REALZ". >>19220858
>>
>>19220902
>Been here a long time, and annoyed almost as long
Anon, cover up! Your Autism is showing!
>>
>>19220891
>He doesn't know even the most basic definition of "Magick"
Get a load o' THIS guy, folks!
>>
>>19220906
Nature seems to be selecting for autisim. We need them to eat the faithful.
>>
>>19220891
>I don't care what you believe, I just like to remind you because it's funny.
>Which is why I have been putting my blasted ass on display for all to see
>SRSLY GUISE
>LE Epin TROLLing
>Only *PRETENDING* to be retarded
>>
>>19220891
>I don't care what you believe, I just like to remind you because it's funny.

>I am not replying. I am complaining
>>
>>19220897
>I actually know something.
Lol. Wanna job at my work? We could use more educated people.

>Trips should not be allowed in any way, for any reason.
And yet, the site owners have consistently kept, and not removed, the function of self identification!
>>
ignore this guy he's trying to make the thread /meta/ and then probably going to spam-report it.
>>
>>19220930
No, it is a way for assholes to point themselves out.

I do not work for anyone but me.
>>
>>19220904
"Hey mate, care to substantiate that claim with a valid source text?"
>>19220891
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHY DO YOU RETARDS HATE SKEPTICISM SO MUCH!!1! ABLOO ABLOO ABLOO"

Now THAT'S What I Call SHITPOSTING vol. 656.
>>
>>19220930
How funny would it be if the last rash of assposters were 'friends' of Tennessee Jed, et. al. ? My guess is this >>19220933
guy/gal has the right idea.
>>
>>19220935
I don't think the guy that's been mass reporting every single reply I make in hopes Jani gets sick of it and hits me with a 24 hour has been around since I posted that thing asking him to discuss his expectations of me like a man.
>>
File: 1rg5e7.jpg (66KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
1rg5e7.jpg
66KB, 696x398px
>>19220950
>Tennessee Jed
>>
>>19220962
Dank memes, nig. Keep 'em coming! Also, here's a question perhaps you can answer for me:
If someone is not a member of OTO, but likes to go catch the Mass and occasionally hang out with members of the Lodge...say he starts discussing his ideas about Bill Breeze, Tennessee Jed, Ebony Anpu, and other such wildly unpopular subjects...can they ask that person not to come any more/ 'expel' them? Or can they only do that if you're an actual member?
>>
>>19220956
I mostly skip trip posters... there is honestly only like five regs here, and I can tell them apart without any names. I have never reported anyone for anything ever.
>>
>>19220912
>>19220920
>>19220929
>>19220945
q.e.d.
>>
>>19220982
You do not have to be a member to be put on Bad Report, but it's very rarely used for nonmembers and if so is a matter of literal emergency to keep violent/harmful people away.

What the OTO doesn't realize is that putting non-members on BR is legally problematic, but far be it from me to complain about the OTO's knowledge of non-profit law as a Master of Public Administration.

THAT SAID, you're not gonna go on bad report for asking questions about these figures. Breeze may be the exception because he's the org's head. They MIGHT ask you to shut up or attempt to socially manipulate the environment to exclude you as hard as possible if your LBM's a massive poonaner.
>>
>>19221072
What if, in conversation about the individuals, I am actively denouncing people such as Breeze and Gunther? Like, someone else brings them up and starts sucking their dicks?
OTO certainly seem to ignore non-profit laws all the time, except when it comes to drug use.
>>
>>19221094
>except when it comes to drug use.
I've known a LOT of people who have been expelled or put on BR for drug consumption.

I've known people who were put on BR because of drug use OUTSIDE of OTO functions.

I'd limit by bitching to Gunther but if you wanna make a strong critique of Breeze, ask his sycophants where the new edition of Holy Books is. Ask them why Equinox 4:1 is so HEAVILY redacted compared to the Yorke Microfilms.

Gunther is a rather easier target, he's just recycling the same dated theories of Massey and Budge without giving a second thought to more interesting aspects of the Ankh. Why is he so afraid of Thelema's referencs to Satan when Wakeworld, commentary on LAShTAL and Samekh indicates otherwise? If Claudia was his lineal head, why isn't Claudia in charge? What was the mechanism of Gunther's succession? Can it be produced? Why won't he make his solution to AL public? If Motta was insane by the time Equinox 5:1 was published, what makes Gunther's succession valid?
>>
>>19221118
>I've known people who were put on BR because of drug use OUTSIDE of OTO functions.

Lmao cults are fucking ghey
>>
>>19221118
What is this RE: his 'solution' to AL? Ok, thanks for the ammunition!
>>
>>19221123
Good lord, I've known people put on BR for sleeping with or refusing to sleep with people.

>>19221126
>What is this RE: his 'solution' to AL?
>76. 4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L. What meaneth this, o prophet? Thou knowest not; nor shalt thou know ever. There cometh one to follow thee: he shall expound it. But remember, o chose none, to be me; to follow the love of Nu in the star-lit heaven; to look forth upon men, to tell them this glad word.
Liber L, II:76

The following is a list of texts held in the OTO archives with Gunther listed as the author ( http://archives.bapho.net/glist.htm ):
>Codex LXXVI: --/--/1975, Solution to Liber AL II:76 by Khemmu Neb, includes Codex LXVI, a comment on Liber Stellae Rubeae, and Codex XXXVI, a comment on the Star Sapphire, as appendices
66pp TSX
JJW HB
>>
>>19221141
Oh WOW! So basically he published the *title* to a (")Solution to Liber AL("). Awesome. OTO would do well to stop this "official lineage" horseshit and inspect the fruit upon arrival. Say, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, show us your ext4nsive records, we'll run you thru a series of oral and written exams, and that's how we'll know you are who you say you are, whether from Seckler. McMurtry, Gunther, Motta, or solo, or whomever.
>>
>>19221141
This is Gunther's way of claiming to be the Follower in other words? Has he ever directly asserted such a thing? Or only implied it?
>>
>>19221176
Only implied because the solution is a "lineal secret" and only given to people who they think will stick with Gunther's line.

I've not seen it but people tell me it's really really shitty, compared to Mystery of the Letters, in my Pestilence folder.
>>
>>19221141
>Good lord, I've known people put on BR for sleeping with or refusing to sleep with people.

How the hell do these groups keep going with the asinine behavior?
>>
>>19221216
Someone else nailed it in the other thread; the decentralized local body system creates vacuums with little/no oversight.

That shit generally won't happen where there are higher degree officers to oversee bodies. But as soon as they let Frater Dickwad with unrequited desires to run the DANKEST high school fuckcult oversee an Encampment in the Valley of Crotchrot Nebraska, things to haywire.
>>
>>19221183
The LVX/NOX people, desipite being generally shitty, found a wonderful solution to that. I'll see if it's still on the internet somewhere.
>>
>>19221224
What do you think of replacing LVX signs w/ NOX signs for The Bornless One?
>>
>>19221331

It would appear that Apollonius took it off the website which is too bad

>>19221224

This is the closest thing I could find Ape, which appears to just be speculaton:
http://www.astronargon.us/The%20Lost%20Riddle.htm
>>
>>19221479
>It would appear that Apollonius took it off the website which is too bad
I am Jack's utter sense of shock.
>>
>>19221491
this looks interesting potentially re: Tesseract

https://web.archive.org/web/20111217074954/http://astronargon.us/Liber%20XLIX.pdf
>>
>>19221491
What defines something as "LHP" or "RHP"? Because some people seem to think it's what entities you work with, some people think it's whether you're utilizing sexual functions or not, and there doesn't seem to be a universal definition that can be easily distinguished. thoughts?
>>
>>19221519
What's does LHP/RHP stand for?
>>
>>19221511
>https://web.archive.org/web/20111217074954/http://astronargon.us/Liber%20XLIX.pdf

My computer says this is infected with malware. thanks.
>>
>>19221511
Looks like an expansion of C.F. Russell's work.

>>19221519
>What defines something as "LHP" or "RHP"
LHP = fuck cultural standards.
RHP = don't piss off the normies.
That's all it is.
>>
>>19221522
Left Hand Path/Right Hand Path
>>19221530
Oh? That's pretty silly that there's even a distinction! Seen some people refer to Thelema as LHP...would you agree or disagree? To me it seems like it could go either way.
>>
>>19221540
>Thelema as LHP...would you agree or disagree?
I think Westerner's shouldn't bother with using the words LHP and RHP because they generally have zero fucking clue what they're talking about.
>>
>>19221544
kek
>>19221511
Literally a fifth of everything Fr. A writes is truly interesting and mesmerizingly beautiful and the rest of it seems to come out of the Deepak Chopera school of unfounded metaphysical speculation. Sigh
>>
>>19221530
So lhp is being a rebellious teenager and rhp is growing up. Interesting. Similar to how leftism is an inherently pubescent mindset and you grow more conservative the older you become.
>>
>>19221576
Neither of this are correct, but you will find, as you grow up, that you will become more understanding of subtlety and better versed in nuance. Or, more likely, you won't.
>>
>>19221576
>So lhp is being a rebellious teenager and rhp is growing up.
Statements like this are literally the reason why I said Westerner's shouldn't fuck with concepts they have zero grasp of, congrats.
>>
>>19221576
Actually most "Right wing" neofacist spiritual elements like Esoteric Hitlerism incorperate what is distinctly a right hand path understanding of Hindu ideas directly into their corpus
>>
>>19221582
>as you grow up
>occultism & magick general
>growing up
Tough luck pal
>>19221584
>cultural appropriation!
Come on now
>>
>>19221601
Nobody is accusing you of cultural appropriation you strawmanning cunt, you just said something really stupid

please go back to your containment board
>>
New religious movement syncretism was a mistake
>>
>>19221601
>yet another display of complete inability to parse nuance and subtlety in all things

So, basically anyone who belongs to any religion is childish and immature, and only Materialist Positivist Rationalists like yourself are adults? Gotcha.
>>
>>19221606
>syncretism was a mistake
>the natural process that all religions in history which contact each other must go through was a mistake

>>19221604
>Nobody is accusing you of cultural appropriation you strawmanning cunt, you just said something really stupid
^^^
>>
>>19221604
>you Westerners
Yeha right wise man from the east
>>19221610
>it's more subtle than that
How? It's literally conformist vs. non conformist. While going through puberty people question rule sets, morals and standards and as they grow up they realise most of these have their right to be there.
>inb4 no use explaining bla bla spoonfeeding bla bla go look at 500 terrabyte of pdf files
>>
>>19221627
>as they grow up they realise most of these have their right to be there.
[CITATION MISSING]
One brokedown adolescent's acquiescence in the sad state of affairs that is Modern Society =/= the experience of every individual ever.
>>
>>19221636
If you'd have contact with adults other than ecelebs and your parents you would know that most goths, punks, emos, metalheads and whatnot become very moderate once they grow up because they realised that being an edgy cunt all the time doesn't work when you have a job, responsibilities etc.
>>
>>19221624

>*new religious movement/new age syncretism was a mistake
>>
>>19221657
What is it like to just stop thinking critically at some point in your life? It seems like it would be peaceful but you're in here acting like a spastic so it can't be that peaceful.
>>
>>19221627
>How? It's literally conformist vs. non conformist. While going through puberty people question rule sets, morals and standards and as they grow up they realise most of these have their right to be there.
>inb4 no use explaining bla bla spoonfeeding bla bla go look at 500 terrabyte of pdf files
This isn't rocket surgery, anon-kun.

>Rejection of cultural norms does not automatically mean you're an in-your-face edgelord (See: Krama, Kaula, Trika, Uttara Kaula Trika, Vajrayana).

>Embrace of cultural norms doesn't make you immune to being a nasty little sack of edgelord (See: Almost every single ecclesiarchal body ever formed).
>>
>>19221664
>new religious movement
Ok now here's the fun part.
What's the distinction between NRM, syncretism, and eclictism?

>NRMs are quasi numerate
>Eclectics are doing calculations on a napkin
>Syncretists are groups doing a lot of calculations on a lot of napkins

It's all a matter of scale, anon.
>>
>>19221672
No it's a list of literally whos and whats
>>19221666
Checked.
Funny because everyone critising your holy pdf stash is deemed a troll.
Also you don't stop being critical. You stop questioning basic shit because you finally figured out how human relationship and society work or at least how you should behave if you don't want to be sitting alone on the curb for the rest of your life
>>
File: mescalito.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mescalito.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>19217581
>a liar.
and he led his cultists to suicide.

but this is shit?
https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/8088.Carlos_Castaneda

if it's derivative, i'd like to know what it's derivative of so i could study it.
>>
It's sad that people have to be toxic and ruin what is the only good thread on 4chan with incoherent screeds about their lack of understanding of philosophy.

Mr,. Skeptic, please use a trip so I can filter your posts...
>>
>>19221739
>the only good thread on 4chan
>toxic
LOL
Newfags don't know how cool /x/ was
>>
>>19221693
It's funny, after all your bitching about tripcodes, that you can't actually even distinguish between the custodian of the library and a random anon who posts ITT.
>>
>>19221693
>Funny because everyone critising your holy pdf stash is deemed a troll.
I don't think anyone in these threads has ever actually offered any sort of critique of the academia I present.
They just whine that they don't like it then proceed to never ever actually post their own research and refutations of the topics.
>>
>>19221753
I've been on this website since 2003. This is higher quality than creepypasta. It's also a lot less rp.
>>
>>19221756
>"your"
Not to mention it is literally ALL of our PDF stash, now.
>>
>>19221766
>these threads are constantly shitty
They are?
Here's a recap of this thread:
>Ebony
>Chumbley
>Guntherposting
>Validity of contents of library
>How to make a legit source for your claim
>LH/RH distinction
>Mystery of L
>OTO administrative mechanics
>The occult significance of blood
>Academic validity
>Syncretism
>Tantric linguistics
>NS
>>19218796
>ahh, sorry
NOT YOUR FAULT, I just need to clean my Vajra files better. It's a new folder anyhow.
>Psi
>Dee's linguistics
>DBoE mechanics
>record posts
>Gematria
>Transmitted texts
>Ritual tools
>Carlos Casteneda now and forever BTFO
>Library curation
>Art of memory

I think you a bitch, after going through the thread. You think it's shit because you don't like the contents.
>>
>>19221756
>whine that they don't like
dude, i like it. we're just talkin here.
that said, i might of refrained from the Castaneda post if i'd read what a shit storm this thread's become
>>
>>19221754
I haven't mentioned trip codes once, paranoia-kun. I have names disabled.
>>19221756
>refute
Refute what? That none of this works? Burden of proof lies with you
>>
>>19221766
Well, to bring it back on topic.

I feel magic is a very personal thing for me and I imagine most others. It is my way of relating to the noumenal or numinous. I respect those who are apophatic about the nature of divinity or occult forces but I have reached a point of kataphatic musing in my practice. This makes ancient texts on astrology and kaballah and alchemy interesting to me insofar as they fill in the gaps of my scientific worldview allowing me to find a more fulfilling and holistic worldview.

From my college days, I remember learning about the failures of positivism and the verification principle. Perhaps Goedel is right. We cannot prove all of our axioms when within a system. We run the risk of incompleteness or contradiction depending on their strength.

The modern worldview seems incomplete to me. Maybe I have ran into contradiction by attempting to bolster my beliefs with occultism. In that case I quote Deleuze/whitman/iforgetwho "Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself. I am multiple, I contain many."

Learning about my many selves has been useful from a psychological perspective. It also gives me a set of values to live by and enrich my life. Greater self-mastery, hasn't that always been the dream of Man? I think even the epic /pol/ meme man, Peterson, would approve of my studies.

And, yes, there is more value in beliefs that are tried and true memes as opposed to what's pulled out of your ass. That should be obvious even to a secular materialist.
>>
>>19221821
Oh, OK, so you just came in on the new shift so Spazzy McGee could go Fellate The World Teacher. Gotcha.
>>
>>19221821
>refute what?
The assertions of the texts in the library, which we must assume you have read NONE of, though you continue to bitch about it.
>>
File: Bitchlet.png (30KB, 1320x149px) Image search: [Google]
Bitchlet.png
30KB, 1320x149px
>>19221798
Oh zozzle the faglord deleted the post.

Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're the little bitchlet that's been reporting every other reply I post.

Maybe you can address anything here ( http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19171640/#19171646 ) like a man instead of a sloppy little cunt?
>>
>>19221829
who is this "world teacher"? does he have a thread? how much to join? how long will it take?
>>
>>19221839
>Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're the little bitchlet that's been reporting every other reply I post.

This last week has been terrible. I think the janitor fell asleep and let all the kids in.
>>
File: checkermap.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
checkermap.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
>>19220597
question time

How are Agrippa's magic squares constructed?
It seems as if there is a missing magic square in the seven planet sequence, after the moon magic square, perhaps the earth magic square. It should have order 10 and magic constant 505. I tried reconstructing it but failed. It would be easier if I knew how these magic squares are constructed.
>>
>>19221839
How can you tell if your posts get reported? Just by them disappearing?
>>
>>19221852
Why won't he address >>19221798 ?
Why won't he address >>19221839 ?
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19171640/#19171646
If he thinks it's such shit, where's his /omg/ where he dumps information at the scale indicated here: >>19221798 ?

>>19221857
I've SEEN a reconstruction long ago, lemme hunt for it.
>>
>>19221864
I dunno it's pretty obvious someone's been wanking the report button when I get back to the thread and a run of my posts, on topic or not, are gone and I'm sitting on a ban request.
>>
>>19221829
Whomst?
>>19221837
Reading them won't make magic any realer
>>
>>19221869
>If he thinks it's such shit, where's his /omg/ where he dumps information at the scale indicated here

Monkeys that like to fling shit will keep flinging shit until it sticks. Don't let it stick janitor ffs..
>>
>>19221895
IJS he's bitching REALLY hard about post quality but is utterly blind to the contents of the thread, their relevance to the board, the importance of their public discussion, and offers literally zero alternative for the library or my discourses.
>>
>>19221907
Of course because it's just another rp circle jerk. Just because you have some books doesn't mean you're more worth than the vampire general
>>
>>19221890
>Reading them won't make magic any realer
When people just repeat shit like this as if they've instantly won the argument it makes me mourn the loss of the art of dialectic and think of Wittgenstein's early statement that the majority of philosophical arguments are linguistic misunderstandings.
>>
>>19221907
Calm down ape, he's probably just a Naziboo or a JOSfag who got triggered by this thread. The best thing you can do is just isolate him until he gets bored and leaves.
>>
File: 1rqdpe.jpg (46KB, 361x315px) Image search: [Google]
1rqdpe.jpg
46KB, 361x315px
>>19221915
>>
>>19221907
Not gonna tell you how to run your thread, but it occurs to me that we should stay on topic, ignore them and report all of their posts, maybe get them banned. Of course that much of a sperglord is almost certainly a chronic ban evader. Just would hate to see this thread get fucked like a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>19221932
>Not gonna tell you how to run your thread, but it occurs to me that we should stay on topic, ignore them and report all of their posts, maybe get them banned

My problem ain't with this thread, but with the symptoms of /x/ overall. These threads have plenty of content, the shitposting is the kids I mentioned here
>>19221852

In the last 5 days I have seen thread quality drop like a fucking brick. We shouldn't allow one post youtube video links, random /pol/ tier spam/ obvious b8 threads and more....yet someone is pissed about these threads with actual content and resource sharing? Get a fucking life.
>>
>>19221948
>the symptoms of /x/ overall
I do my part, niggos!
What have YOU (rhetorically speaking for those lurking) done for /x/ lately? I don't see too many folks around this board trying to lift up the discourse quality, tbqh.
>>
stop being meta.
>>
>>19221974
Agreed this meta whining is cancer on an otherwise good thread and it gives the derailers what they want. Can we bring the discussion back to Agrippa or something?
>>
>>19221919
*tips fedora*
>>
>>19221974
>>19221983
Until the meta stops impeding my ability to communicate with the good anons ITT, I'm gonna be calling out the dude that thinks the threads are shit so reports my posts indiscriminately but refuses to offer an alternative, let alone a better one.
Still hunting for that square, mate. What else do you wanna talk about? Agrippa's contact with Mandaeans?
>>
>>19221958

Hey Ape, I don't expect anyone to believe me, but this is what happened: after running thru some lesser rites and Samekh, I felt a strong urge at the very end to close with the Sign of Horus. Upon doing this an orb-looking thing came flying out of my wand, transparent but glowing a sort of purplish blue, into the other room and proceeded to illuminate almost the entire room (it was night). It had many attributes of a liquid. Not knowing what the hell this was it occurred to me to suck it back 'into' myself, not knowing whether this would make things better or worse. Equilibrated using Middle Pillar and things seemed to be fine. Any idea what this could have been?
>>
>>19221958
I told rp fags that they are not contributing quality because they don't even believe it themselves
>>
>>19221958
>What have YOU (rhetorically speaking for those lurking) done for /x/ lately?

I do my part to report the bullshit. There's a few books I have I'd like to scan for your library or /x/'s benefits but I don't really have a scanner ready to handle that.

Also whenever I find some interesting declassified materials I tend to make threads on them but I don't get many replies usually for some reason
>>
>>19221997
Your imagination
>>
>>19221997
Seems very Mercurial to me.
>>19222000
Checked
>>
>>19221993
>>19221983
Found it on Leitch's blog:
https://aaronleitch.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/grand-seal-of-malkuthearth/
>>
>>19221997
>>19222000
Through the....ritual wand? Or the Highest Wand?

Either way I'm not super sure what to tell you.

Speaking of fluid I recently managed to get an Amrit deluge from Khecari Mudra practice.
>>
>>19222013
It was *supposed* to be a temple opening for a more elaborate working but of course my sperging out upon seeing that threw the whole goddamn thing off course, making me incredibly disappointed in myself. There were dogs barking and my neighbors down the street dragging shit to move out, and none of that distracted me in the slightest. I have seen some really weird things, but this, especially because it was unintentional and totally unexpected as part of the working, just caught me off guard.
>>
what's the deal with theosophy?
>>
>>19222018
Thank you!
>>
File: kaneda.jpg (1MB, 1883x1010px) Image search: [Google]
kaneda.jpg
1MB, 1883x1010px
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%8F%E3%82%A4%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BD%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A8%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%A4%A7%E6%A9%8B%E5%8A%9B

Tsutomu Ōhashi AKA "Shoji Yamashiro" is a Japanese researcher, musician, and philosopher who got his start in academia by studying the biosynthesis of the LSD precursor ergot alkaloids, and later studied robotics and social cybernetics

his most famous works however, is work on the Hypersonic Effect, in which audio signals coupled with ultrasonic frequencies unheard by humans can affect human physiology and psychology, and composing the musical score for the 1988 anime film "Akira"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc
>>
>>19222027
Ritual wand. Mentally stable, practicing occultist for several years, was mostly sober with the exception of a small amount of cannabis, which could potentially be to blame, though it's never had that effect on me before.
>>
Re: Apes much appreciated Library.
Since you seem to be doing some maintenance I thought you would like to know about, and maybe address when you have the time, some problems.
(By no means a complete list)
Chaos Magick folder: .part files ie Book of Mother, Encyclopedia Arcane, Meta Magick, Quantum Consciousness. (not much good without the other parts)
Eastern/Saivism/Abhinavagupta: missing extensions ie Abhinavagupta`s Hermetics, Paramarthasara of.
There are others that I don't have time right now to list (will do so later if you like) and other problems like too long file names (a problem on some Windows platforms) odd file extensions (.crdownload how many can figure that out?) that sort of thing.
I hope I don't come off as complaining, but since you put the effort into making it available...
>>
>>19222027
>Amrit deluge from Khecari Mudra practice.
Oh? Elaborate, please?
>>
>>19222112
I dunno what is there to say?
>roll my tongue back
>press as hard as I can on roof's soft palate
>feel gushing like Stacy just detonated in my mouth
>vaguely sweet
>>
>>19222119
Just didn't know about Khecari Mudras
>>
>>19222123
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=khecari+mudra
>>
>>19222119
Have you cut your lingual frenulum?
>>
>>19222128
>"Hey guys, here's this thing I did"
>(asks question about it)
>"Don't you know about google-fu?"

Sorry, guess I didn't realize you were just tossing it out into the Aethyr to be absorbed
>>
>>19222119
How do you go that far back? Did you razor the bottom of your tongue?
>>
>>19222119
that was part of the initiation by this famous guru, (can't remember his name to save my life).
that and he put his fingers in your ears, which sounds vaguely like OM.
and cover/press your eyeballs. WOAH! colors!
>>
>>19222140
Just use obscure names and say how cool it is.
I've been using Egen-dalo for my upper left Harran lately and I made it work.
Just use maple incense and do it before 2 pm.
>>
you're not trying to eat our own brain out. it's easy. even you can do it.
>>
>>19222189
Except I'm not eternally assblasted about Ape like you seem to be.
>>
Friendly reminder that THIS:

>>3016661
>>>/his/3016661
>>3015627
>>>/his/3015627
>>3015445
>>>/his/3015445
>>3015437
>>>/his/3015437
>>3015568
>>>/his/3015568
>>3015490
>>>/his/3015490
>>3016670
>>>/his/3016670
>>3016497
>>>/his/3016497
>>3016511
>>>/his/3016511
>>3016368
>>>/his/3016368
>>3016327
>>>/his/3016327
>>3016450
>>>/his/3016450
>>3016416
>>>/his/3016416

is the board that simply COULD NOT *BEAR* to have an /omg/ thread because it wa *SO* "off topic." And this isn't even all of them, it's just where I lost track and patience recording them.
>>
>>19222253
>>>/his/3016703
>>>/his/3016711
>>>/his/3015700
>>>/his/3016275
>>>/his/3015726
>>>/his/3016345
>>>/his/3016317
>>>/his/3016290
>>>/his/3015119
>>>/his/3016138
>>>/his/3015488
>>>/his/3015504
>>>/his/3015395
>>>/his/3015663
>>>/his/3015740
>>>/his/3015678

It's really a shame that they had /omg/ distracting from all that important dialogue
>>
File: 1489814594487.png (446KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
1489814594487.png
446KB, 600x897px
>>19222273
>mfw shitposters destroyed /omg/ culture on /his/.
>>
>>19222279
We have transcended great boundaries!
>>
Currently in a living situation I can't get out of currently where I'm bombarded with city water and processed foods. Are there pineal gland decalcification methods or workarounds that will help me get my clarity in meditation back?
>>
>>19222311
>pineal gland decalcification
is a meme. You need look no further than the fact that people think it's caused by fluoride and "other chemicals"
>Fluoride
>CALCification
>>
>>19222317
Moreover, Corpora arenacea are naturally occurring deposits that appear in the same volume among those with fluoridated water, and those without, through history.

Brain crystals are a natural part of aging. They're used by modern medicine to triangulate brain scans.
>>
File: Lelfrog.jpg (20KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
Lelfrog.jpg
20KB, 235x214px
>>19222317
>when people say they can feel their pineal gland
>>
>>19222317
>>19222328
So in reality my meditations as of late are lacking more from mental state than ingestion of toxins?
>>
>>19222341
Probably.
>>
>>19222341
Ingestion of toxins will certainly have an impact, but it probably doesn't have anything to do with third, fourth, or even fifth eyes. You could try making more of your own food and if growing a garden isn't possible, ask your grocer where they are getting their produce. Try to influence where they are buying from if it's not reputable. This can be as simple as getting some friends together to file a group complaint, or as complicated as coercing them by getting info you could use against them in order to blackmail them into carrying better products at the same low price.
>>
>>19222341
>So in reality my meditations as of late are lacking more from mental state than ingestion of toxins?

That or a lack of nutrients/general food.
>>
>>19222355
Once I'm out of this living situation I'll be able to be more free about it, but atm homeless and living off what my unenlightened friends will share with me and what I can get from garbage and food bank
>>
>>19222341

or you could just be better wired for flow/no-mind states in other activities

the insistence of meditation as the primary source of spiritual insight is its own form of Abrahamism
>>
>>19222381
>my unenlightened friends
Real great way to describe those kind enough to take you in you schmuck.
~t. was homeless through much of my youth
>>
>>19222393
I'm not disparaging their kindness, I'm just saying that they don't know what's healthy for the mind and body.
>>
>>19222381
>Once I'm out of this living situation I'll be able to be more free about it, but atm homeless and living off what my unenlightened friends will share with me and what I can get from garbage and food bank
>I'm not disparaging their kindness, I'm just saying that they don't know what's healthy for the mind and body.

Well for one thing food and water and shelter.

>not being able to provide that yourself
>wanting to do The Great Work

First things first, get a job or get a hustle. Stop posting.
>>
>>19222456
Lol, nothing as faggy as the great work. I dabble in lhp self empowerment.
>>
File: talk to the hand.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
talk to the hand.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
>>19222559
>"I dabble in LHP self-empowerment."
>but can't self-empower himself into a nutritious fucking meal, let alone a revenue stream, legal employment, or his own residence.

Stay classy mate.
>>
>>19222559
>implying LHP work is *NOT* the Great Work
Sounds like *ALL* you do is dabble.
Wait, lemme guess..."Qlippotic meditations an sheit" amirite?
>>
>>19222576
I said lhp, not meme lhp
>>
>>19222603
What system?
>>
>>19222559
If you look at the origins of the term (from sanatana dharma) both left and right are aimed at realization of the same divinity.
>>
Thoughts on Tempel ov blood? Have videos of self mutilation and shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPM02V6gtBA
>>
>>19222559
Son there is nothing more faggy than relying on others to maintain your life.

Self empower yourself to some income.
>>
Loved ones,

I want to get started into Kabbalah, what books do you recommend? I searched through the beginner's files and encountered a book called Meditation and Kabbalah. I read 50 pages of it, but it looks like a historical introduction. I wanted something more mystical-philosophical-magick sort of book. Thanks, friends!
>>
>>19222639
They look like a bunch of fucking tweenage edgelords.
>>
>>19222662
Tree of Life by Regardie is said to be good. 777 and Other Qabalistic writings is good, and there are probably more pieces from the Equinox that should be added. I ordered Sefer Yetzirah the other day, REALLY looking forward to sinking my teeth into it.
>>
https://youtu.be/5CTZFLgUYew

>>19222666
>222666
Word.
>>
File: K0Y.jpg (52KB, 519x450px) Image search: [Google]
K0Y.jpg
52KB, 519x450px
>>19222662

Chicken Qabalah as an intro, then Mystical Qabala, Awakening Ground, and Sefer Yetzirah.
>>
File: 1494013819327.png (388KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1494013819327.png
388KB, 500x417px
>>19222679
>dialectical materialism is so advanced that it is indistinguishable from magic
>>
>>19222683
>>19222673

Thanks! That really helped me.
>>
>>19222673
^ this. Along with Chapter 0 of Crowleys Magick in Theory and Practice.
>>
Anyone know why Ebony's wife got so petty and defensive in that one thread a while back about
>Le n00bs trying the Tesseract Working
>How do ya attribute the letters, HUH!?
>Y'all don't know what you're doing ha!
>Take that!
At least that's the vibe I got from it. Like, uhh...Qabalah and experimentation? It is an advanced and potentially dangerous working, but it doesn't seem like the right sort of thing to 'dangle over peoples' heads' so to speak.
>>
File: lam.jpg (15KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
lam.jpg
15KB, 232x250px
>>19222692
Someone needs to get this guy on Coast to Coast.

>tfw seriously considering becoming an unironic Posadist because at this point it's no less absurd than any other political platform on the table
>tfw you could convert them all to Typhonian Thelema via LAM
>>
>>19222733
Link?
All I saw was the part where she tried to make contact with Satyr.
>>
>>19222706

Thanks, I'll get started with Crowley, though I don't know if I got the gift (do you need to have some kind of gift to do magick, or is it a skill just like any other?)
>>
>>19222736
>tfw you could convert them all to Typhonian Thelema via LAM

Count me in if you want to brew this batch of kool aid, I have recipes
>>
>>19222733
>It is an advanced and potentially dangerous working

Yup. And something that should be transmitted, for lack of a better word, not just downloaded. Respect for Ebony. Respect for the work.
>>
>>19222743

Wat?
>>
>>19222748
>Yup. And something that should be transmitted, for lack of a better word, not just downloaded.

>2017
>being against the free distribution of all knowledge

I'll hold your cane grandpa
>>
>>19222744
Natural abilty varies greatly in this as with anything else. And like anything else, you will get out of it what you are willing to put into it.
God speed friend.
>>
>>19222748
This, potentially, but I didn't see the post(s).
All I can say is that my transmission came from the Horned Archangel, and all I can do is work it, experiment with it, and unpack it to others to the best of my limited understanding (As I do with the Dharma and the Work).
>>
>>19222744

Anybody can do it if they put in enough work. That being said, some are born with higher potential/natural talent for it than others (same as anything).
>>
>>19222764
Maybe she wasn't as severe as my memory says. I TOTALLY understand the Respect for Ebony and caution with the Tesseract.

The quote was:

when one is 'Building a Tesseract," eventually one is in a 3-D "Temple" Space and let me ask any n00bs who have tried it; "Which DIRECTION do you place WHICH Letter, hmm? And in WHICH ORDER? Does "Heh" go to the North or South or Neither? There are even more complications later and as Ebony Learned all too well, with much personal pain; The Order and Directions matter VERY MUCH ;-)

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15392646/
>>
>>19222752
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15392646/#15414432_1
It also appears she's warning against the formation of a cult of personality.
>>
Am I gonna need to email Avery?
>>
>>19222754
>confusing knowledge with power

*waves cane contemptuously*

>>19222764

It was transmitted to me, but though I recognize its power it didn't click. I don't know that I feel entitled to pass it on. Is complicated.

>>19222778

Yeah. I agree with her. It's problematic
>>
>>19222801
>It was transmitted to me, but though I recognize its power it didn't click. I don't know that I feel entitled to pass it on. Is complicated.

>fear
>>
>>19222781

I'll be damned.

>>19222789

Wandering whether I should. Huh.
>>
>>19222801
>It was transmitted to me, but though I recognize its power it didn't click. I don't know that I feel entitled to pass it on. Is complicated.
I, uh, mean...it's now doing more than gathering dust on your shelf?
>>
>>19222821

In a sense. Some enjoy watching kids catch fire and burn. I don't.
>>
>>19222821
>~t. Has No Clue WHAT the Tesseract Working is or What it Does
>>
>>19222822
>Wandering whether I should. Huh.
I thought you already did.
I forwarded you this post some weeks after she put it up.
>>
>>19222828

Actually I think the copy I got from Ebony is in a box, somewhere.

>>19222835

Um...I have no idea. Didn't leave a deep impression. I'll have to look at my email acct.
>>
>>19222679
>"My friends aren't pissed I believe in saucers, they're pissed I'm a Trot."
Jesus Christ that's reason enough to join the P4.
>>
>>19222835
>>19222851

Doesn't look like I did.

Huh.
>>
>>19222778
I'm sort of confused, it's been a while since I've done the Tesseract but as I recall the directions seemed somewhat clear. Does he not give a standardized way of visualizing it vs the cardinal directions? I feel like the heh vs. heh final thing would be one of the first variations I would try upon experimenting with the system
>>
>>19222926
Don't have his notes, personally, but it's something that has to be played with and tweaked, for sure.
>>
>>19222926
>>19222932
But yeah a lot of it seems quite clear... guess it's neither as hard nor as easy as it sounds
>>
>>19222925
Are you Lovecraft?
>>
>>19221915
Now this is shitposting!
>>
>>19222832
>has no clue what a terrible mental blockage fear is
>>
>>19223134
Yeah. It's probably much better, if you're in possession of plutonium, to distribute it liberally among the masses, cuz fuck fear amirite?
Are you 12 anon?
>>
>>19223139
>assuming the masses have the ability to process and weaponize plutonium

>muh pearls before swine, etc

Are you a fearful little bitch, anon?
>>
>>19223147
>Are you 12 anon?
Or are you that edgelord little homeless faggot (nothing against being homeless I've been there as well) practicing "LHP self empowerment" who can't self-empower himself out of a wet paper nutsack?
>>
>>19223157
the fact that he made that much of an impression on you that you're still irritated by him means he's just feeding off you.
>>
Wow why is this thread still aids?

Ape, how's the library update going?
>>
>>19223184
It's AIDS because Ape is here.
Threads with tripfags are always HIV but Ape makes them full blown AIDS.
>>
>>19223157
Lmao no I'm not, I'm just someone pointing out how fear is holding people back
>>
>>19223189
>being this mad
How's that autism working out for you?
>>
>>19223192
Not even mad, brah
How's your butt cancer coming along?
>>
>>19223184
My theories are that:

1) it's 4chan
2) it's people who troll whom can't into magic/the occult
3) it's people who haven't read much or anything in Ape's library, whom can't contribute much
>>
>>19223197
>confirmed autistic
>>
>>19223199
Alternate theory:
It's trolls who can into occult who realize that these threads are just Ape stroking off and you faggots eating it up.
>>
>>19223189
Ape is a solid trip who cares about the quality of these threads and actually contributes something to the board culture. What the fuck do you do?
>>
>>19223202
cum at meh brah~ ;3
>>
>>19223207
Shitposts like an autistic fagtron.
>>
>>19223205
Alternate theory:
Trolls who can into the occult feel threatened as I rend down the Veil of Shekinah and dispel that Mystery which is the enemy of Truth.
>>
>>19223207
>What the fuck do you do?

>>19223210
>>19223215
Case in point.
>>
>>19223216
Got anything about dreamstride and other projection techniques in the library?
>>
Some people use the internet to shitpost.

Some people use the internet to learn.

People who use the internet to shitpost hate Ape.

People who use the internet to learn love Ape.

People who use the internet to shitpost end up more confused than when they started.

People who use the internet to learn end up more enlightened than when they started.

;^)
>>
>>19223215
>How's that Ape cum taste?
I imagine slightly sweet and spicy depending on his diet and where he's at in his Tantra practice.
>>
>>19223216

No, Ape. You are so far up your own ass that I honestly feel great sorrow for you. You are a slave to your ego.
>>
>>19223352
>I honestly feel great sorrow for you
>"Which is why I'm in here shitposting these thread as hard as I can instead of trying to impart my Jewels of Sublime Wisdom to uplift wretched filthy souls like Ape"
>>
>>19223352
Ape projects a strong personality, the effects of this are clear among some of the people who participate in these threads. That's not really a good thing. But you being upset over it is as dumb as the people who borderline hero worship the guy.
>>
File: cuca.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cuca.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>19223368
Thanks for noticing, sweetie.
>>
File: The First Vessel of Arte.jpg (80KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
The First Vessel of Arte.jpg
80KB, 764x960px
Know this, O' Beloved of the Antient One, the Secret of Our especial covenant:-
to none but the Hidden of the Dragon's Brood is the Power of the Flame passed on
straightwise from the Crooked One's Heart.

For as the Dragon's Flame wast first cast into the Seven-earth 'd Flesh of the Ancestor,
Witch-Father and Witch-Mother, so the Flesh became the Mirror of the Seven-starr'd
Void; and as the skull of the Elder became the first vessel in the hands of the Child,-
so the Vessel held in the hands of today is the skull of the Child and of All in whom the
Serpent hath made its lair.

For in the Vessel of Our Making and Our Taking are we
wed to the Dragons Flame, therein the Ashen Flesh of Our Ancestry,
therein the Seven-earth'd Flesh of That which we shall become.
We behold and revere the Vessel before us as the Shrine of the Flame:
a Sign of recognition betwixt all who celebrate these mysteries, as a Sign of Our
Birth - place and Our Burial-ground, and as a Sign of Our Great Return.

http://www.popsci.com/neolithic-skull-cult
>>
File: ..jpg (136KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
136KB, 960x960px
>>19223385
kek
>>
>>19223441

Thoth have you heard of a tradition known in english as "Chinese Magical Materialism", some guy I met was studying it for his college thesis
>>
>Scarlet Imprint drops a book
>Doesn't look that good
>>
>>19223543
Sounds like his overarching theory and not a tradition in and of itself. He's probably covering Daoist naturalism ala Yi King's cosmologies, etc.
>>
>>19223562

any key texts on this other than the i ching?

the guy was super interesting but he won't talk to me anymore for some reason
>>
>>19223588
Literally anything else in the daoist canon?
>>
>>19222208
Who? I have the name field disabled. I know this is a hard concept to grasp for a circle jerking role player but this is 4chan.
>>
thoughts on this?

https://github.com/TheeBryanWhite/qabalah
>>
>>19223236
Some people use the Internet to escape reality and try to strip off their responsibilities by believing in magick all the while using a circle jerk on /x/ to substitute their lack of social contacts irl.

Some fell into the rabbit hole that deep that they will it will be too late when they come back, if ever
>>
>>19223701
>this object could be used for powerful scrying
Only one way to find out.
Do it and check results.
I think it's bullshit though.
>>
File: vhdl.jpg (14KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
vhdl.jpg
14KB, 251x200px
>>19223701

there's a lot cooler ways to use computer hardware for psychonaut and magickal purposes than old jewish traditions but any technoshamanic efforts I applaud

programming and computer engineering are their own universes of magick and mental training and everyone interested in mind training should try it out, a computer environment can be an extension and augmentation of the mind, and the electronic age is bringing a new metaphysical paradigm onto our planet

https://youtu.be/RPZ-uWirIN4

technically any formal (and possibly stochastic) method you do to achieve results falls under something that could be described by these disciplines
>>
https://aeon.co/essays/religion-has-no-monopoly-on-transcendent-experience
>>
>>19223700
Ape/Thoth/OP/FraterK

Though I am sure you are being permanently obtuse.

Speaking of anonymity, it's funny how everyone can tell which posts are yours despite the fact that you have no name or trip. Maybe you should vary your shitposting some. Right now it seems very low-effort.
>>
>>19223814
*purposefully
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.