[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 15

File: universal_waite_-tarot_cards.jpg (2MB, 3664x2748px) Image search: [Google]
universal_waite_-tarot_cards.jpg
2MB, 3664x2748px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19096170
>>
Imma do a few readings, trading preferred.
>>
>>19099933
Could make me a read, please?
>>
>>19099938
Ok, ask away
>>
>>19099933

what kind of readings?
>>
>>19099941
Will my family economic problem end soon?
>>
>>19099933
anything I can do about things or just wait?
>>
Is the vision I had when I was little, of me with a beautiful girl and we had a baby, true?? I know who she is. Will I ever be with her?
>>
>>19099950
3 cards tarot with playing deck. Ask w/e
>>
>>19099933

will my financial problems be solved soon?
>>
>>19099968
Wtf?
>>
>>19099953
Doesn't look good.
Beware of rich dudes trying to trick you.
>>
>>19099976
Could you say something a little more specific?
>>
>>19099968
Why don't you have a seat, and we can discuss it
>>
>>19099933
Is there anything I can do to improve our relationship?
>>
>>19099954
Seems like taking action is the best choice.
Things will go your way.

>>19099986
Nine of swords: Bad luck
Eight of pentacles: This card is about work/jobs
King of cups: This guy is honest/knowledgable. It can also be about taking decisions calmly. Anyway I went with the negative meaning cause of the bad luck.
>>
>>19099933
I'll trade what's your query?

Mine is should I continue with my art project?
>>
>>19100032
General query. If not make it job specific.

Seems like you'll be stack at some point and have troubles, but will probably power through them.
The result won't be as good as you'd of wanted.

>>19100025
Is this family related?
Things look shaky. clinge to the connections you have.
If it's not family related then look for help in family?
I got off vibes from this reading, I'm probz wrong.

>>19100057
>Why am I so fat and ugly and have a small penis
Genetics

>and wish I were a girl?
trap threads
>>
>>19100067
>>19100032

By the way the cards were
3 of pentacles
5 of cups
8 of swords
>>
>>19100067
Fehu, Uruz, Raidho

>make it job specific.
Okay if you continue to look for other lines of work you will find a job that pays more and gives you more freedom.
>>
>>19100095
Oh you're using stones. Interesting. Thanks

Any feedback on my read?
>>
>>19100030
Unfortunately, I don't see what kind of actions I can take right now. The ones I've already taken haven't even had a response to them. I feel as though further of the same actions will just come off as desperation. :(
>>
File: Compilation.png (211KB, 489x556px) Image search: [Google]
Compilation.png
211KB, 489x556px
Can anyone decipher the meaning?
>>
>>19100100
On yours eh, it's kinda disappointing. I've gotten people telling people will love it and then people like you saying it won't end well so sign don't know.
>>
>>19100126
Well, it wasn't a card of pure failure. It was more of a "meh" result.

>>19100119
The first card, is a man rowing his boat with no issue. The other 2 were showing a good outcome.
Maybe easily rowing your boat wasn't to take action but to do the easy thing and wait? Either way things are supposed to go well.

>>19100120
You need tools to make a house.
Study is the key to both power and wisdom.
>>
>>19100120
Looks like a Lenormand spread.
Letter, Key, Owl, Bear, House & Scythe
I'm not sure about the order but seems to talk about some issues at home because of a missed document. Must talk to a person of authority to fix it.
>>
>>19099933
I won't do more readings.
>>
>>19100141
sheet u smart
>>
>>19100141
we'll see
that would make more sense
going with the flow of things

thank you.
>>
>>19100146
Yah I have no fucking idea what I was looking at.
What is the meaning anon?

>>19100148
He was controlling the boat where he wanted, not carried away.
Good luck.
>>
>>19100144
>Lenormand
Right on this front, and interpretation is solid.

Can you elaborate on talking to an authority? And why do you say missed document? [spoiler]IF AND ONLY IF you mention a document because of the paper and pen, how would your reading change if it was swapped with a journal or diary?[/spoiler]
>>
>>19099933
What shall happen the coming week?
>>
Trading. I scry.

Am I to do that thing (ACP)? Why such a horrible thing?
>>
>>19100289
>(ACP)
American college of physicians?
>>
Best dice-based divination system?
>>
>>19100312
>Astragalomancy
>Form of Cleromancy
>Best
>dice

The one that is determined by you!
>>
Can I fix the problems I caused in my love life?
>>
Can i have a read please?
>>
>>19099917
will I find the love of my life? someone to share the rest of my life with? will i ever be loved?
>>
>>19100383
No
>>
>>19100289
The Tower, Five of Cups, Three of Pentacles

Because it looks like you are taking advantage in a time where people are not doing too hot. There was a sudden catastrophe and ACP takes advantage of the situation. People aren't working hot together either. It's just slimey to do.

What is my next boyfriends looks?
>>
>>19100243
The Bear is an authority/bossy figure, the Key points to the pen and paper which is a closer symbolism of letter, official documents, correspondence. So the solution is a paper from this authority person. Changed into a diary/book talks about secrets being discovered. The presence of the Owl means conversation. The Scythe isn't a positive card, it's giving the house some trouble related to it. The Key is pointing to the Letter so the issue or solution is a document.

Sorry for the spiral rambling I'm a wee sleepy but if it doesn't make sense I'll try to clarify. Sorry for the delay.
>>
Will things go well with the person I currently have interest in?
>>
>>19100407
I see a group of guys that do everything together. Kinda rowdy, to be expected, but good people. The nicest, most charming of them will become industry through repeated conversation. You click. Has a nice smile, dimples. Dark hair. Blends into the crowd, all in all (meaning, doesn't dress in a stand out way), but the best possible result of best friend as boyfriend.

As for your reading, I wanted to know why I would be made to do it.
>>
>>19100457
*inudated, not industry heh
>>
>>19100457
Weird I don't know anyone like that right now but thanks. Seems like a person you know, you work with thinks its a good idea to prosper from this situation.
>>
what is wrong with me? Why am I not satisfied?

trading
>>
>>19100477
As of now does it seem it's going to happen? I can do another reading for you, if you want.

As for the guy, I didn't get the feeling you'd already met him either. Seemed liked a pretty chance encounter.
>>
>>19100479
You could do this one for me:

>>19100289
>>
>>19100485
Queen of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, Eight of Wands

It does seem like it will, most likely from a dark hair woman who gets upset she can't work at something the way she wants to or is having hard time getting something through. She thinks this advantageous situation will help her out if she takes advantage. Her initiation process will be very quick.

Can you do appearances? I want to know the future of me and a crush.
>>
>>19100534
Okay, give me a sec.
>>
>>19100405
=..(
>>
>>19100534
>>19100543
I think I did this reading for you already, though this redo gave me another angle on it. I saw the images of the couple excitedly holding hands and then it fizzling out during the date because you couldn't get on the same wavelength. Except this time I saw a fire shared between the each of you: I saw one in the each of your solar plexuses, then combined in some superposed pit. But, and I get this often, the idea of a hot potato that no one knows what to do with. It's like you each can sense it's there in the other, but the fire becomes like butterflies and nothing happens. That's what has to be broken.
>>
>>19100289
>Am I to do that thing (ACP)? Why such a horrible thing?
>>19100489

Page of Pents, Strength and King of Cups

Why, you ask? because you have been given the opportunity. It is your choice to take it or leave it but if you choose to leave it someone else will be given the same opportunity.

You also seem to have the emotional maturity and courage to do whatever it takes. Its just the world we live in and some people can have the stomach to do these things and some don't. You are the former.

I'd still like to remind you that you have the choice and you should do whatever is good for yourself.

Hope that helped.
>>
>>19100612
I'll start yours.
>>
>>19099917
I would like a reading please.
>>
>>19100593
Thanks. So we try to date, it doesn't work out but there's still attraction there and nothing happens because butterflies?
>>
>>19100479
>>19100614
I got the feeling to try tarot first with this one, and it gave me a pretty self-evident answer. You are not satisfied because there is more. You cannot be satiated if you are not full. Even if by regular standards you should be, you have the inclination you shouldn't be, and that inclination is enough to make a legit case you aren't. You have to answer the question.

I see a man business man, making up his RED tie (seemed to be important, indicating aggression). The man has a frustrated look on his face, even if the suit is expensive. He still feels inferior somehow.

The basic idea: something is not understood, so you cannot fully express yourself. Further, you don't know if this really is a 'something.'
>>
>>19100622
Yes. Something is strongly there, and each is hoping the other acts on its more, explores it. Almost as if to recognize certain things between you two. But without that push from either of you, no one knows exactly what to make of the hot potato, except that it's there.
>>
>>19100634
*a legit case you shouldn't be
>>
Anyone want to do a trade? I need a general please. Male 32 Cancer.
>>
>>19100727
Still here?
>>
Air Query.

What am I missing in life?
>>
>>19100634
Thanks, it certainly expresses what I am experiencing but fails to explain why.

I am a med student, intelligent, handsome, but I still lack the kind of life I want. The life of a winner, I am not doing as well with being popular and getting girls as I'd like to.

Something keeps me from getting these and I was wondering what exactly.
>>
Hello. I would like to try some readings. No guarantees on accuracy. Leave me your queries.
>>
>>19100933
How is this cleansing going? am I getting rid of the things that are bad and cluttering up my energy and welcoming in the good and new
>>
>>19100933
Will my financial situation get better soon?
>>
>>19100933
Have I benefited anyone in a genuine manner? or to put it in other way, Has anyone's life changed because of my help?
>>
>>19100933
What does the girl S think of me? did she get with R to spite me?
>>
>>19100933
when will I hear from him and what will the nature of the message be?
>>
>>19100940
It's fine. Whatever your technique, you are trying to draw love into your heart. Love is the key. Self love.
>>
>>19100958
Sensational
Thank you!
>>
>>19100933
Am I an alpha male?
>>
>>19100933

Thanks in advance mate, appreciate it

I just wanted to know how do i come across as to most girls? are they attracted, repulsed, scared, annoyed?

what do they feel
>>
>>19100912
how serious is Anna about our relationship? what does she think of me?
>>
>>19100943
I sense not. It does sound like you are in a rough spot. You're going to have to change your whole approach with money, probably to spend less, have less. You are going to learn about realistic expectations about your place and lot in life.
>>
>>19100944
I do not sense that anyone has been greatly affected. Other people's world's are larger than just you, and they are resourceful enough to find ways to continue the same.
>>
>>19100947
It's strange you say this. I sense she likes you a lot. But, I also sense he wants to explore other options.
>>
>>19100985
Could you be a little more specific? what did you see?
>>
>>19100933
Will I get a gf this year?
>>
>>19100954
That he needs help, is in trouble, of an emotional kind.
>>
>>19100933
how serious is Anna about our relationship? what does she think of me?
>>
File: fordfairlane.png (291KB, 640x240px) Image search: [Google]
fordfairlane.png
291KB, 640x240px
Could I have a reading done? I'll be your friend.
>>
>>19101011
she's in a relationship with him but something tells me she did it after she failed to get together with me. She seems happy so whatever, but I just wanted to know if my intuition was correct.
>>
>>19100973
You can act and look it. I suppose you are. I don't think any other alpha's would step in you're way. They would prefer to make friends. You're more worried about it than you need to be.
>>
>>19100996
>I do not sense that anyone has been greatly affected. Other people's world's are larger than just you, and they are resourceful enough to find ways to continue the same.

heh, that's a good way of looking at things perhaps I came across as a bit too self centered.

Thanks a lot buddy, appreciate it.
>>
>>19100933
what is going on with R? Will we talk over the summer?
>>
>>19100933
will i be an excellent doctor?
>>
>>19101017
uh oh

:( I hope he reaches out soon then.
>>
>>19100978
They sense your low self-esteem, your passivity, your negative self-view. All else is okay.
>>
>>19101040
If you study hard m8.
dont worry we are in this together
>>
>>19100984
She would like it if you were more serious about life. Perhaps she has some life expectations. Perhaps she does not think you are willing to meet up to them. Why should you? Could you?
>>
>>19100933
How do the boys see me analagom?
I have been told im intimidating and "too much and too loud"
>>
>>19101031
wow first time I recieved an answer without any mocking or sass, thanks a lot. I certainly appreciate your seriousness brother. I was just curious about this.
>>
>>19101047
ayy did i find another medfag? yeah man but medicine is more than just theory, you gotta learn to see the patterns and connect the dots

what are specialty are you planning to go into
>>
>>19101014
You are not going to make any more money soon, that this will be a way of life for you. But, that will be okay, it leaves time to focus on exploring you.
>>
>>19101045
>They sense your low self-esteem, your passivity, your negative self-view. All else is okay.

lol you are funny but you also speak the truth, I guess there's no harm in being more confident
>>
>>19101015
I think yes. Be happy :)
>>
>>19101024
Sure, what would you like to know?
>>
>>19100933
thanks for the readings mate you are a qt :*
>>
>>19101064
My man. Medfag all the way.
Although I'm not in medschool, still in college, I plan on working on primary care.
My dream is to be able to open up or work for a free clinic.
>>
>>19101038
A lot of anger and resentment, I sense, heh. Probably going to forever split you apart in this lifetime. Oh well, that's how she goes. Move on, let it go, I suggest. Find other friends. R will be okay.
>>
Trading.

Do I eventually kick my habits, or is this going to stick with me for life?
>>
>>19100933
does N miss me? what does she think of me now
>>
>>19101103
I got you give me a sec.
>>
>>19101040
You'll be a career doctor. It's a job. Doctors are good anyways. Surgery?
>>
>>19101058
Geez, I thought you were a guy. Oh, they adore you. You're the center of their world.
>>
>>19101088
:) Thanks. Same to you.
>>
>>19101090
>primary care

Not bad, you won't make much though and you'd be stuck dealing mostly with cold and cough patients.

>My dream is to be able to open up or work for a free clinic.

certainly a noble idea, I volunteered at a free clinic from 2014-2016. Was a fun experience, made friends with an older doctor who was an amazing human being overall.

I plan to go into cardiac surgery and I'd love to be the best if possible. The mysteries and puzzles of medicine are more interesting to me than dealing with the patients thing.

Kinda like Greg House, but patients are an important part of puzzle, they are the puzzle.
>>
>>19101116
>Geez, I thought you were a guy.
or a convincing trap
my sides!
>>
>>19101086
Am I going to make as much money as I need to fix my roof next month and buy some needed things?
>>
>>19101105
Doesn't think to much, nor does N miss. N has moved on to other concerns.
>>
>>19101109
>Surgery?

Cardiac surgery to be precise, would go for brain surgery if the residency wasn't 7 fucking years long lulz.

Thank you, the fact that you caught surgery might be a sign. Most people think of old men in white coats when they think doctor, not surgeons.

So, its interesting surgery came to your mind
>>
>>19101125
No, those things are going to have to go on hold.
>>
>>19101103
A man walking down an Alleyway he seems a bit hunched over and wearing a black hoodie. I see cigarette being lit. Beer bottle Falls and crashes onto the ground.
He looks up as it beings to rain

I'm not too sure. There's definitely that hope to change for better. It's going to be really hard. Yeah you're going to need a lot of help if you want to beat this.
>>
>>19101130

Brain surgeons make twice what regular surgeons make. That's a quarter of a million dollars a year difference for two extra years in residency, even more if you go into private practice. I'd do it if I were leaning towards surgery.
>>
Ah ok, that's enough for me. Short one. Thank you.
>>
>>19101133

Well, as long as I don't screw myself over too hard. What would you like to know?
>>
>>19101135
I'd look into bro, it was just a tongue in cheek comment. I am still in MD3 so I have ways to go but the heart and brain both are very interesting to me. I'll see how the USMLE goes, that's the priority right now.

Absorbing as much info as possible.

Neurosurgery seems very interesting too. One of my professors is a cardiac surgeon so I know more about that that neuro unfortunately.
>>
>>19101122
>Not bad, you won't make much though and you'd be stuck dealing mostly with cold and cough patients
Yup my mom said that too haha
Who knows I still got 3 years of school so i might change my mind.

>The mysteries and puzzles of medicine are more interesting to me than dealing with the patients thing.
Funny for me it is the opposite. Yes unraveling the mysteries of the human body is beautiful and something worth of study. But im more interested in the more personal part of it. I want to be able to care and heal someone.
>>
>>19101128
meh fuck that hoe
>>
>>19101123
umm a loud, confident sexy future doctress, now that's something I find sexy heh.
>>
>>19101140
How is next term gonna go?
Academics?
...Romance?
>>
>>19101152

Medicine is going some interesting places very soon.
>>
>>19101160
>umm a loud, confident sexy future doctress, now that's something I find sexy heh.
Yup that is the goal.

>>19101166
sorry I meant semester
>>
>>19100933
Will i get a succesfull job this year?
>>
>>19101152
Yo Med-kun
I have a question.
As someone who is planning on going into medicine.
>What is something you would advice to your younger self?

I have always felt I'm not smart enough and it fucks with my head
>>
>>19101166

Seeing a waxing moon that is nearing to full but is still missing a chunk. Seeing light from a window reflected on a counter in a dark room, I think it's a kitchen. Seeing a flower with it's petals spread wide. A leaf becomes a spade symbol. A young woman wears a witch hat. A stack of plastic cups, but they look more like hotel room water cups than red solo cups. A cheesy burger kind crown sits awaiting someone. A whited out bottle of what I think might be whiskey or rums lies on the floor. Some sort of muffin sits with a candle burning on it, like something you'd give a pet for it's birthday. A slice of pizza seems somehow menacing as an adversary. Lipstick is fired like a bullet and collides with something. A camera flashes.

Well, looks like this coming year is a party year for you. The muffin with the candle was what I got when I focused on academics, and the lipstick bullet and camera are what I got when I thought about romance. Have fun but be safe. Don't screw up your academics too hard, but I don't think that it's going to go all too well for you. I think you'll maintain, but even if you screw up you can fix it the following semester. Don't screw up your life!
>>
>>19101208
>Have fun but be safe. Don't screw up your academics too hard, but I don't think that it's going to go all too well for you. I think you'll maintain,
Oh fuck ok. Got it
Thanks Acanthus!
>>
>>19101187
Last one. You'll get a typical job. Nothing you can't handle. It'll meet your needs and bring comfort and stability. It won't become the central focus of your life though. I don't know if this is what you mean by successful though.
>>
>>19100933
Hello if you are still doing readings I have one to ask if you do not mind.

My love life, am I doing the right thing, will I fix the wrongs, will they forgive me and give me another chance?
>>
>>19101217

You're welcome. Also when you go on that manhunt remember to be safe.
>>
I tried going into med school, but, God, I really really hated science and those God forsaken science labs and lab reports. So I dropped out and got high instead.
>>
>>19101226

I did... some other stuff. I'm shooting for gene therapy down the road though. MD-PhD, and I'm not even all the way through my bachelors.
>>
Is anyone here still doing a reading if I may ask of one?
>>
>>19101224
OK last one for real. I sense, for some reason, that this is more about you, and you haven't really forgiven yourself. I know you are asking about love life and relationships, but, I sense that this isn't something a relationship can fix or fill a void for you
>>
>>19101188
>I have always felt I'm not smart enough and it fucks with my head

Here are a few tips:

1. Keep your gpa it is absolutely necessary for getting your foot into med school

2. Don't hesistate to go into caribbean med school if things get bad but that should be a second choice not first. Do apply to the big four carribean school while you are applying to med schools

3. Do you have a genuine interest in learning about the human body? do you like imagining about the insides of human body and what effects certain diseases might have? do you not mind gore or blood? If you answered yes to all these then you'd fit in well into medicine.

4.Although I was always good in biology and I grasp concepts in medicine easily, even I have to study regularly and practice questions. In the end medicine is about different scenarios presented to you and you have to find solution using what you know. Form a habit of studying and doing questions while you are in college.

6. Go out during weekends and have friends, have romantic relationships too if you want but don't get distracted. Burying yourself in books will burn you out. You absolutely need friends and a good social life, if you are not socially autistic, you should go out frequently.

7. Volunteer, volunteer volunteer - especially in hospitals in your city if you can. Most cities have hospitals, and most hospitals have volunteer services office, go and talk to them, ask them to give you a place there. Also look for free clinics, youth clinics, teen clinics, walk into clinics and ask receptionists if you can volunteer there. You gotta experience the environment in a hospital and clinic before you get into this profession.

Once you get in, talk to the nurses there, try to talk to the doctors, some of them are rude af and some of them are very nice. You are a girl so they might be kinder to you but who knows. Try to learn as much as you can from these people, they like it when youngsters are curious
>>
>>19101226
Keep it safe until Mr. Shekel asks for it.
>>
>>19101226
>I tried going into med school, but, God, I really really hated science and those God forsaken science labs and lab reports. So I dropped out and got high instead.

me too brah, I was so exhausted I was gonna quit school altogether and go for a vacation. But luckily I got into med school
>>
>>19100933
Will I ever be with the man I love again?
>>
>>19101244
Mr shekel?
>>
Air Query.

For a change of pace,
what does /x/ think of me?
>>
>>19101243
Alright got it
Thanks Med-senpai!
>>
>>19101253
Hmm. I thought about going back to school, giving it another shot. I dunno. Your story is inspiring though. But man, those lab reports... And, to think, being a doctor is probably 90% writing reports. I'd go crazy!
>>
>>19101258
I'll make him look like or get someone to make him look like a golden monkey. Do you know the secret of the golden monkey?
>>
>>19101261
You are a faggot
>>
>>19101273
that mean i can finally be answered?????????

yea? coo. can i have her?
will she take me?
>>
>>19101268
np bby
>>
>>19101273
>>19101281
I'm confused
>>
>>19101279
walked into that one didn't I..

<3 u 2 pooky
>>
>>19101243
Screenshotin this before it deleted since it is not div related.
>>
>>19101237
Sure, I can do a reading, leave your query please.
>>
>>19101256
Pls halp
>>
>>19101292
Why I do this?
>>
>>19101284
Good luck with your studies you're going to be an amazing cardiologist!!!!
>>
>>19101256
I sense not. He has gone on to focus on his professional life.
>>
Who is reading?
>>
>>19101242
Thank you
>>
>>19101281
No. Lets break things down to the philosophy of a precious object. A small statue of a a hard clay monkey with a soft golden tone to it. Inanimate and only one purpose: to teach you one thing you missed about yourself...be it big or small.
>>
>>19101296
Is that your query?
>>
>>19101302
Really? He wont come back for me at all?
>>
>>19101292
I should probably make an account, no less
I have a task before me that is daunting based on information that took me weeks to procure.
I have been hesitant to dive in as well... with everything else in my life lately.
All I ask is, will the skill I've set myself to learn going to bear fruit or do I simply find myself with a bag of hot air?
>>
>>19101305
I could try to read for you if you leave me a query.
>>
>>19101309
sure

>>19101307
then i've been heard. danka.
>>
>>19101317
yea i'm not Mar... :)

my bad... and.. like. apologies. n' stuff. :)
>>
>>19101314
Also, I apologize for the awkward speech patterns I seem to be a bit off tonight.
>>19101325
Thank you.
>>
>>19101315
Am I being obsessive over him?
Does he know and does he hate me?
>>
>>19101325
>>19101317
Fret not my shit antics are over with.
>>
>>19101311
I think the worry is, it would end up the same way. So, it's for the best. It's a mature decision. I still think there will always be something mutual between you two, but getting close and serious is problematic. Interesting love relationship. Very mature minds.
>>
>>19101132
Thank you.
>>
anyone reading? would love to get some insight as to whether a new job will be coming towards me any time soon.
>>
>>19101328
I sense he doesn't want to be responsible for your moods. It's draining on him.
>>
>>19101330
You are right but I would do anything to be with him again.
>>
>>19101338
I sense yes, something very professional, office like
>>
>>19101352
Hmm. Have you expressed this to him?
>>
>>19101315
What will happen if i get to file a lawsuit lol
>>
>>19101358
I gave him a choice of me relentlessy pursuing vs not and he told me not to. Every time Ive tried talking to him now he is too distant. Right now he is on a date with another.
>>
>>19101354
thank you!
>>
>>19101359
He still wants to be friends. Following him won't produce much of anything. Probably better to stay but keep in touch.
>>
>>19101315
When do I get a bf?
>>
>>19101368
Thank you! Could you also tell me anything about how to fix my current problem?
>>
>>19101360
I don't see you getting any support for it. You will be alone. Is that what you want?
>>
>>19101315
Is the skill I am working on mastering worth my time?
>>
>>19101315
What Will my next job/career be?
>>
>>19101361
Hmm. I'm sorry to hear. This one is confusing to me. I do sense a connection between you two, even while he is distant. Tell you what, leave him alone, at least let him know how you feel, and if it's meant to be, then he will come back. For now, spend time with acquaintances. Take care of yourself. Trust in the universe.
>>
>>19101377
I sense you use the computer a lot :s
>>
>>19101315
What can you tell me about my next lover/boyfriend/romantic partner?
>>
>>19101370
Not this summer. Be more patient and it will come to you. I sense, it happens in school, in the later years.
>>
>>19101388
Not if it is something you can enjoy doing in solitude because that's the only way I see you doing it. And, I don't think you need more solitude.
>>
>>19101401
I'm seeing something fun, like a carnival for some reason, heh
>>
>>19101409
Lmao yes I do......is that where my problems stem from?
>>
>>19101426
Haha, thank you, really thank you.

I'm gonna just go outside this week. Been studying far too hard, and far too long.
>>
>>19101434
Woo!!!!
>>
>>19101411
He's got a 'keen eye', shrewd.. I guess he thinks things out internally before acting. Not a bad quality. Can be annoying and humerous.
>>
OK, no more readings, for real. Thank you.
>>
>>19101315
will we ever meet in real life? what happens then?
>>
>>19101454
Second to last.

I sense you won't ever arrange to meet. It's just hype.
>>
>>19101456
He'll lose his job? Never mind the house.
>>
>>19101315
do I find love this summer?
>>
>>19101438
Sorry, I skipped this. This is the last one. Yes, you need to formulate other aspects of your identity beyond the computer
>>
>>19101471
OK LAST ONE
Depends. You can choose to be self-conscious. If you do, you will be attractive and have admirers, but nothing serious. Just fun and games. Or, you can choose to be more real, open, and vulnerable. This will get you to more intimacy.
>>
>>19101299
>Good luck with your studies you're going to be an amazing cardiologist!!!!

that'd be sad, I want to be a cardiac surgeon
>>
>>19101479
Blah
>>
>>19101470
Wait WHAT???? he'll lose his job? Sorry i deleted the query I didn't want to bother you after you said "last one"!
>>
>>19101501
It's ok.
That's what I saw :s
>>
>>19101508
Oh boy :(
>>
love reading.

post haste, yea?
>>
Trading with someone who is accurate
>>
trading
>>
>>19101571
I'll trade with you, Ive been told by a handful of people my readings has spoken to them or helped them in ways.

I scry though so the things I see may not make sense but you will know what they symbolize for you.

Tell me your query
Also my query is abiut love (I know I know .. lol )
Is she being honest about her pure intentions of love Towards me ? HER BEING SUNISA
>>
>>19101287
suite yourself
>>
>>19101695
>>19101708
I'll trade with you same query and same foreword

What is your query
>>
>>19101717
>>19101708
Wheel of Fortune
Five of Pentacles
King of Pentacles
The Magician

So you're feeling like Sunisa loving you is too good to be true but the truth is that you have essentially created your own luck by attracting her attention. She has pure intentions of love towards you because of what you have created for yourself. Your prosperous career and spiritual situation has made her keep a keen eye of interest on you. So yes, she is being honest.

My query: I want to know the future beetween me and this guy I have a crush on.
>>
Trading-- is he really at home, or is he lying to me?
>>
>>19101754
Ok sweet thanks for the reading. hit the nail on the head.

give me like 30 minutes I really need to get into the zone but i will give you your answer.
>>
>>19101761
Ten of Wands, Justice, Queen of Wands

this depends solely on if you have been honest to him in the past about where you have been if you have been honest with him then he's not gone anywhere. he's having a hard time right now in general anon you have to be easy on him there is something wrong with his attitude towards life and outlook. be gentle not firm.

love reading for summer please
>>
>>19101777
Knight of Cups, Two of Swords, Sun

Seems like an alright summer as far as love goes. You meet someone, and though things move pretty slow at first, it ends up working out with some silver lining, even if the romance dissolves a bit. They will still be present in your life and there will still be hope to continue the pursuit of the relationship.
Key thing I want to point out is that it doesn't seem that you enter into a relationship, but you meet someone you really like and want to be with.
>>
>>19101571
Still need a reading? I'm accurate and willing to match the depth with which you read for me.
>>
>>19101795
Not them, but i read tarot and can trade.
>>
Trading. My method is bibliomancy.

I want to read first, for I'm drunk and rusty.
>>
File: vampirella-23-renaud-cover.jpg (106KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
vampirella-23-renaud-cover.jpg
106KB, 600x900px
>>
>>19101840
ok. can you read >>19101761
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1440x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1440x863px
I trade with art.
Tell me what you would like and ill draw it for you.

would like to know why my ex refuses to talk to me, and about the child.
And if possible why he did black mail me and then change his mind in the first place.
Will give more info if required im female aries named twixie.
He was a gem (i think ) named josh.
>>
>>19101840
Hi not any query as someone else did answer what I had but what is the method you use, I have never heard of it before but am very interested. Thank you for the time!
>>
>>19101867
>Aries x Gemini mix
It was doomed from the start.
>>
>>19101891
Fire and Air signs are compatible.
>>
>>19101891
aries and gemini are supposed to be good mixes (fire x air) why you say that?
>>
>>19101891
is anyone really compatible with gemini though?
>>
>>19101891
Yeah. But he had a big dick
>>
>>19101893
>>19101895
Aries and Geminis can work, but burn out super quick unless there's a lot of earth between them. Doubly so if the female is Aries, the Gemini will find the passion/emotion too much.
>>19101912
Kek, some are. Most geminis aren't horrible, but they do have a bad rep for a reason
>>
>>19101912
I find as a scorpio that I have never been able to march with any other sign beyond friendship really. Not a tale of the friendzone as I have dated a few times
>>
Anyone doing any readings still?
>>
Hi, I was look to see if anyone would be willing to perform a past present and future reading for me? I'm willing to provide as much or as little info as needed. Thank you.
>>
>>19101924
That's because air signs aren't compatible with water signs.
>>
>>19101920
can confirm. i was with a gemini for a long time. having earth in the mix is actually very sttractive for the long term with them, but if they arent in 100% in the beginning, then you probably aren't going to be in their long term plan. the passion is fun, but they want a stable partner with accomplishments that they can show off. drifters arent their thing.
>>
>>19101761
''The older boys, some of whom had been in the director’s office, were huddled at the back of their room, waiting, expecting them. Leo entered the room and knelt down, placing an album of photographs on the floor in front of them.''

Ok, It's very likely he's at home NOW, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was out before.
If he was out having a blast, he most likely went home not at will, but some unforeseen circumstance forced him to go home.
>>
trading
>>
>>19101939
>Ok, It's very likely he's at home NOW, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was out before.
This is absolutely 100% true. ty for confirming for me. he was out before, but i wanted to make sure he was telling the truth when he said he was home. he doesn't normally just say "im home, good night" so he mustve just had a good time and decided to pass out
your query?
>>
So...Would anyone be willing to do a reading for me?

How pissed is K.E at me?
>>
>>19101933
Yeah I know I am just saying in general any of the signs I have been with have not matched. I miss my Aquarius though. She and I got along so well and our romantic life was the best I've had, but I had common scorpio problems with trust and I regret it so much I miss them each day that has gone by
>>
>>19101920
He was too much for me desu. After the black mail i was done. I kept saying i wanted to break up but he kept saying he loved me. It got to the point that i had to lie to get him off me.

Together 3 years tho. It was a mentally and sometimes physical abusive.
>>
>>19101952
I miss u bb
>>
>>19101952
I can do one for you man, you really help people out here. Just throw me
>Nickname
>Quick description of yourself
>Query (including relative info)
And I'll get right onto it
>>19101960
Geminis can get very possessive, so that's no surprise.
>Mentally and physically abusive
Would've dropped then and there. Glad you got out
>>
>>19101946
I'm glad I was right and I hope things are fine between you and your lad.

Would you mind telling me more about the person I will settle with in the future?

I'm a straight male.

Thanks.
>>
>>19101980
I'll give it a shot. give me a few to get my mind together
>>
>>19101968
Can you try to read why he wont contact me about the child?
Yeah. Feel bad for lying tho. I just said i cheated. Tried to fuck me cause i was drunk. I said no got blocked. even blocked number. Tried to call alot on private to talk about child till his number was no longer active.

I look like a short pale human with pink hair on left and blue on right.
>>
>>19101968
Can you make another discord server? I hate how there's two servers now because of bs drama. Yours was good.
>>
>>19101754
>>19101773
>>19101695
Honestly I can't seem to get a scry for you like its fucking annoying me how unclear the message is. Ill just fire off the things I saw because I can't seem to make sense of it. I had a vision of this butterfly flying through a forrest and this man picked it up and put it into his pocket. He started pulling weeds and other things putting into his pocket collecting nice things for the butterfly. Then eventually that butterfly turned into a woman (i think you but I have no way of actually knowing) that he was leading through a forest and knocking way falling trees around her protecting her and she followed holding his hand along the way. Eventually they reached this amazing paradise.

Now this could be me scrying for myself so maybe that is why I'm having such a hard time but I felt like this was for you. I think eventually you guys will be together but you guys will have to go through some shitty times together growing together but ultimately the vision was of you two together.

There was also a hint of feeling like you wanted to leave and just move on to someone else and honestly you might just see more success doing that.

Is there some sort of love triangle going on because I kept seeing the letter A and a triangle just hanging around. And it seems like there is another girl involved in this whole thing. at point I had seen a girl give her heart to this guy and he sort of kindly let her know that he couldn't accept because he liked this other woman. And I can't tell if its you that is being rejected or the other girl. This whole thing actually just left me extremely confused. I'm sorry I wasn't much help, this is one of those rare times Where I don't get a clear picture of what is going on. I'm so sorry about that. feel free to just entirely disregard this whole thing.
>>
>>19101980
ok starting
>>
>>19102006
>I hate how there's two servers
>can you make another
>>
>>19101990
I apologise but that sort of query hits too close to home. I hope you understand.
>>19102006
Yea I just dropped it all; I enjoyed the community but it became more drama and hassle than I cared for, especially with all the other responsibilities I have in life. I don't see how me making a third will help anything
>Yours was good
Thank you, that means a lot. I do have a private discord but there's only me in there so it's not really doing anything. If you need to contact me my skype can be found in the archives easily enough
>>
>>19102024
That's kind of weird mate do you talk to yourself in there?
>>
has anyone read jodorowskys tarot book?

would it be a good place to start if you're interested in the tarot?
>>
>>19102026
Mostly just a safe-keeping for all the resources from the old server. Although I do use it as a sort of Diary logging my thoughts and experiments.
>>
>>19102007
Don't apologize and I thank you a lot for this reading I like it. I feel this is very accurate he has another woman in his heart but if this is a future reading it might change since he is sort of older brother tier to me now. Was the butterfly woman the one that got rejected? Did you see the appearances of the two women?
>>
>>19101980
Death, Hanged Man, Knight of Swords, High Priestess, Star

So when you meet her she will be going through a major transition in her life that will probably leave her near rock bottom. This isn't to say you scoop her up because she is low. In fact, what you find in her is more like a beautiful disaster, if that isn't too cliche. She has a lot of desires and hopes and dreams, but also major tendencies to self-sabotage. She incredibly reserved, which ends up being sort of a downfall for her. You'll have to help her work on coming out of her shell a bit. As far as appearance goes, she is beautiful by your standards (hard to say if my mine since tarot doesn't give me a literal picture in my mind). Support her desires, but you'll need to give her drive and direction. You'll balance her out well. The big question will be whether or not she balances you. You'll give and give and give.
>>
>>19101968
Joe
A tall deep paradox of masculine and feminine energies intermixed with paradoxes of love and wisdom. Brown hair, hazel eyes, Italian, sweet enough to melt the lies and illusions of others, sour enough to build great delusions of insanity in the cosmos.
How mad is KE at me for giving her shit on her birthday for making me wait all day to see her, for her only to blow me off for others?

>>19101963
I wish.
>>
>>19102066
Why didn't val wanna fug you
>>
File: Intercource_PA.jpg (64KB, 1020x481px) Image search: [Google]
Intercource_PA.jpg
64KB, 1020x481px
>>19102066
>>
Air-querying here if anyone would like to give me a reading.

Female, 26 years old, looking for a general love reading. My love life has been very odd since December.
>>
Anyone want to trade?

I want to know if i will stay/leave my job and if i will make more/less money soon?
>>
>>19102064
That reading reminds me of a reading I've received a few months ago, albeit the person in question would be someone from my past, an ex.
Any chance of this person being someone I already know?

Thank you for much for the reading
>>
>>19102092
i got you.
I want to know if L thinks I'm worth another try
>>19102093
nine of cups
i didn't get a clear answer from this, but it will definitely be someone you WANT and have been wishing to be with
>>
>>19102068
Probably because she was recently sexually injured in some way before we met.
Probably because I'm unattractive.
Probably because I came off as a stalker.
Probably because any number of reasons, I don't know why.

I just tell myself she wasn't the right person for that.

Doesn't help she'd sleep in the same bed as me, cuddle the fuck out with me while she slept, and overall was open enough to send some seriously mixed signals. Not afraid to get dressed around me or ask me really personal questions or have really deep and painful talks with me while cuddling at 3am about how hard and confusing life is for her and asking me why she shouldn't kill herself.

It doesn't matter if we banged or not... I helped her out. That's what matters (I keep telling myself).

But...Just fuck man, I feel like I could've fallen madly in love with her had there only been more time and better circumstances. She was pretty amazing for someone, and I quote, 'so messed up in my mind that I thought I could live without any help'.

Talking about her is honestly depressing because I'm pretty sure she got raped while homeless and mistreated and taken advantage of because she's mentally ill...
>>
>>19102074
...I don't get it lol...
>>
>>19102092
stay/leave job:
>three of cups, magician, high priestess
more/less money:
>hierophant, six of pentacles, page of cups

Okay, so if it werent for HP, I would say that you were leaving your job, but what it seems like is that you may be entering into a new phase of your work life. There may not be major changes, but the vibe I get is that things are improved through your abilities to negotiate for fulfill a much needed role. HP is a passive card, and a major on top of it, and I feel like it balances the first read well enough to say there is a lot of active energy surrounding your career, but also enough passive energy to tell me that you don't switch jobs, but that positive, active energy begins to manifest where you are now.
As for money, you talk to someone who has some pull that manages to pay you a bit more, though it's not really as much as you'd like, you feel it is better than nothing and considering the positive changes youve had at work as of late and the pay raise, it's worth staying rather than jumping ship.

mine:
>I want to know if L thinks I'm worth another try
>>
>>19102119
And you never will :^)
>>
>>19102119

that's okay, you just have some very coincidental crossovers and I am having a giggle.
>>
>>19102099
>I want to know if L thinks I'm worth another try

>KoSwords, Lovers, 5oWands

Yes, L likes you if not idolizes you. Lovers and 5 of Wands in your spread means you can try to get back together and L is open to the idea but both of you are going to have to work for it.
>>
>>19102131
Pray tell, anon. Please enlighten me.
>>
>>19102134
ty
>>
>>19102137

nah senpai, you're better off not knowing
>>
>>19102140
>Life in a nutshell.
>>
>>19102024
Yeah its okay <3
>>
Trading

I want to know if my financial situation will imrpove anytime soon? Will it improve dramatically, little by little or not at all?
>>
>>19102066
>Love Specific
9 of Cups(r)
The Moon
Ruled over by Queen of Wands(r)
Counseled by Queen of Pents(r) and Knight of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Dmokhlaf2p
>>
>>19102099
Thank you so much for the extra card, you did me a solid.

I will update you when that happens :)
Have a good night, anon ^^
>>
Anyone do a reading for me please? I am desperate. Does T think it is worth trying again or am I dead to T?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19101990
>>19102024
If you could do this one tho id be thankful.

Will i get a job this year. Does my appearance make it harder fo me to be accepted into jobs or is it something else.
>>
>>19102150
Well. Some background info would explain why i got shitty at her but basically i've done A LOT for her and she still can't even communicate with me as just a friend. She's well known for doing what she did to me to others and I was very direct in telling her that doing that to me hurt my feelings a lot. It was memorial day, I could've hung out with others but chose her and she didn't even have the decency to tell me she had other plans she'd prefer.

I honestly don't care much beyond she needs to know how she makes others feel.

Otherwise good read. Tarot cards are pretty awesome, if I had a deck based off the Law of One Archetypes I'd probably do tarot readings with some chakra concepts intermixed.

Thank you again, I hope you have a good night :)
>>
>>19102164

T pitties the fool
>>
>>19102175
Nice drawing. Yours?
>>
>>19102175
Why would your appearance make it harder? You seemed like an average white girl if my memory serves me. Maybe the job market is just tight in your area, where are you located?
>>19102177
Damn man, sounds like she needs to be dropped like a bad habit. I have a thing where if it does me a disservice to keep it in my life, out it goes.
>>
>>19102060
Ok it makes a little more sense now. The one that got rejected looked more natural beauty while the one who he liked looked more sexier or promiscuous. It almost seems like a cliche out of a movie. I think so, But I know in the end I saw you with a guy kissing you very deeply that looked almost like his figure or maybe someone new. The point is, whether it is him or another man, you will find deep true love. keep faith.
>>
>>19102146

No takers?
>>
>>19102190
I did that once.

Perhaps its time to just let go of trying to help her.

In thanks I'd like to offer a resource on the origins of the Tarot as I've found, you don't need to go through it but if it piques your curiosity then I hope it helps you find deeper meaning to the major arcana.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Tarot
>>
>>19102217
http://www.thirddensity.com/tarot/

This might be a more concise and helpful representation.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19102188
Yes. All drawings i post are mine
>>19102190
Colored hair and more out their clothes like a shiba inu hoodie.
>>
>>19102241
Wow, you're a really good artist. I like your work
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19102246
Thank you <3 i paint with pastels too
>>
>>19102288
Coolio
>>
>>19102292
I need your help :( which ghosts are following my mom and how can i get them to leave her alone?
>>
>>19102217
Because you read auras would you be able to figure out why my mom is haunted? Does her aura attract ghosts?
>>
>>19102164
Anyone can do for me?
>>
>>19102296
The ghost of past regret follows her. This is her burden, not yours.
>>
>>19102309
Is there anything else you can tell me? This is very accurate
>>
>>19102319
oy, this little bit of wisdom threw all my shit out the door. She has trauma from what she faced.
Have her visit a psychologist friendo.
Trust these dudes.
They know what they are talking about, you are in good hands.
>>
>>19102319
Just love your mother, but be strong and independent. The ghosts will be turned off by that. Don't fret over it too much. I have to go to sleep. Good luck.
>>
>>19102241
Nothing wrong with colour hair but get some respectable clothes for interviews. Otherwise become a patron artist
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19102292
Would you do one of my reading requests for a drawing? Wanting this one the most both have info in it

>>19101990
>>19101867

Or if not a possible job reading
>>
>>19102325
I was thinking that too, but some of them are people she didn't recognize which I thought was odd, like that child from the junkyard. Still, it could just be trauma. She has been to a psychologist, all she had was depression. I keep asking her to tell me but she doesnt like to talk about it. I'm frustrated. How can she still see that rotting guy after 40 years, and he can interact with things? How was she able to talk to my dad? I.d.k what to think
>>
>>19102333
Thanks for all your help friend
>>
>>19102340
Yeah. I thought i did well in a group interview but i was wearing not really norm clothes. Shiba hoodie warm as fuck tho. And tights with colourful pics on them.
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1280x960px
>>19102351
>>
>>19102359
Aww my ex would wear something like that when I would go over to her place and have dinner with her and her mother. I miss them both so much
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19102378
I also have bunny suspender shorts.
>>
>>19102404
Haha very cute.
>>
Anyone willing to read me?
>>
>>19102359
>>19102404
This aesthetic.
I LOVE IT!
>>
Can anyone here provide me with a general reading? 24 male Gemini
>>
>>19103017
Awe thank you.
If you interested i get it all off this onlines store called syndromestore
>>
>>19102175
>>19102241
>>19102340
>>19102351
Not a reading, but I've sat on both sides of the interview table plenty of times. If someone shows up with facial piercings, unnatural hair color, or non-professional clothes, straight to the trash the application goes.
>>
>>19102086
OK, I'll give you one in a moment.
>>
>>19103085
Still helps alot thankyou.
Dont think it helps more that its two colors. Don't wanna bleach it and just let it grow out. But i still color it :T

Had blue hair for years tho.
>>
>>19103085
I agree, although the unnatural hair colour is less so if it's within reason. But uncovered tattoos, messy or unprofessional attire, piercings (anything but one in the ear), any sort of "grills" or teeth cosmetics, tongue piercings, and dirty nails. Anyone who makes effort to wear a suit gets an extra look, and doubly so if they know how to actually tie a tie.
>>
>>19102086
>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Empress; Right=the Question=The World; Top= General Climate= Justice; Bottom=Answer=The Pope.

You, as the Empress, use your reason and logic to determine your relationships rather than anything else, and while there’s nothing necessarily wrong with that, let’s take a look at what the rest of the spread says. The World as situation - relationships, in this case, is basically the green light for whatever it is you have in mind. There is a hitch, though, and that is the message of Justice - you are probably in a period of breaking-up (or have recently broken up) with someone, and the feeling may still be a bit raw, the situation a bit tricky.

This negative aspect is offset by the highly positive outcome of the Pope, which is signifying a reconciliation (if the separation is disagreeable to you), or meeting your soulmate soon.

With the exception of Justice as the general atmosphere, everything is pretty positive as a whole. Maybe give yourself a little time to heal first?
>>
>>19102146
give me a moment.
>>
>>19103177
>>19103177

NEW THREAD
>>
>>19103156
are you willing to do one more for someone else?
>>
>>19102146

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Finance

Left=You=The Star; Right=the Question=The Judgement; Top= General Climate= The Sun; Bottom=Answer=The Pope.

You, as the Star, are optimistic and confident that your finances will improve, and this is already a good start for nothing succeeds like success. In a nutshell, this is a good time to make any kind of transactions or deals in general. In fact, the Judgement here is an imperative order to make an important decision concerning your finances and to get your plan underway. The Sun as climate is extremely favourable in this regard, especially where joint undertakings and cooperation with others is concerned. Finally, the Pope as outcome is also very favourable, not only is it positive in general, it also promises increased charisma or ‘pull’ with people of influence, i.e. those who may help you with your finances; bankers, bosses, etc.

If your work depends on getting good references from people, now is the time to go and get them. If you are looking for a job/promotion/something, make it known to people with the means and inclination to help you out. You're the proverbial golden boy at this point in time.

Good luck!
>>
>>19103182
Perhaps. what ails thee, anon?

Plus some details please, age, gender, etc.
>>
>>19103198
f/26
he is m/29

He left for vacation Saturday before last. I haven't heard from him since. I wished him a happy birthday Friday and initially sent a few texts wishing him a fun trip when he left. Everything seemed fine up until then but now it's like I'm being ghosted.

I guess I'm curious about what I should do, maybe what kind of message I'll hear when I hear from him. Maybe what's going on? Something like that. This all just kind of makes me sad. Even if we're just friends it's shit even not to text back once.
>>
>>19103131
>uncovered tattoos
I remember some female employees with leg tattoos who always had to wear pants to cover them up. Rules are rules.

>"grills" or teeth cosmetics
I've yet to encounter one of these in real life. I thought they only occurred in movies and rap videos.

>Anyone who makes effort to wear a suit gets an extra look, and doubly so if they know how to actually tie a tie.
Where I've worked, ties were not optional for men, so it seems bizarre for me for someone to show up to an interview without a tie. I actually saw someone get yelled at for being in the office "real quick, just grabbing something and leaving" without a tie. It was kind of funny, actually; he got right in the dude's face like a drill sergeant and asked him where his tie is, then told him to put on a tie or get out.

>>19103129
>two colors
>blue hair
I would have honestly asked you to leave so as not to give the other applicants the idea that this is even remotely acceptable.
>>
>>19103212
It looks like your friend may not be enjoying his holidays all that much, but exactly what the problem is, I just don't know.

If you are really asking whether a relationship is possible between you, then the answer is yes. It may have some fits and starts, but I do believe that it is very possible and indeed, highly likely, but you'll have to work on it, and make a move on him as soon as you can.

Good luck!
>>
>>19103247
time will tell
thank you for the reading.
I sent off another text just asking how it's going.

I was going to ghost him like he's been ghosting me.
>>
Trading
Are the unearthly beings who come to me at night malevolent? What do they want and why do they always come for me when I'm here?
Who the hell are they?
>>
>>19103257
>
I'm not sure that this kind of response is the best way to carry out a friendship, or a budding romance, to be perfectly honest with you. It seems petty, if not spiteful, although I'm tempted to say rather feminine, but that's a bit harsh. As I say, it would seem that he has plenty of issues going on at the moment, so at least making a show of being there for him if needs be would be the right and proper thing to do.

But what do I know?
>>
>>19103235
The teeth cosmetics are a thing, especially in trashy girls.

By tying a tie properly I mean there are so many people, young and old, who have no fucking clue on how to tie a tie to look proper. So many have it trashily tied and off centre, irks me beyond tears
>>
>>19103265
I can be a spiteful person when I feel I've been wronged. You're right on that.

However, I did what you said in asking how his trip is going which is a kinder way to be. I have no idea what's going on over there or how he handles hardships. I just hate this silence. Even if it's bad news, it's news of some kind.
>>
>>19103274
Why don't you pick up the phone and make a call instead of texting into the void?

Why are you young folks so afraid of vocal human contact?

What's the worst that can happen?

Protip: it's if he doesn't answer the phone, further fuelling your worries. But at least you'll have tried.

That's the best I can do right now. I hope all goes well for you both.
>>
>>19103131
I dont think my cute clothes are messy. Just unprofessional. Dont remember if my tattoo was showing. Did have sleeves pulled up. And only one ear pierced but stretched
>>19103235
Awe. :c i bet blue is natural in some planet tho
>>19103198
Could you read for me too??
If so - >>19101867
>>
>>19103299
>Why are you young folks so afraid of vocal human contact?
This.

How many times I've told many people to stop texting & actually make a fuckin' voice call... Kids these days, dag nabbit!
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
Ugh...I'm so burnt out.

>>19092929
Come baaaack, I wanna knooowww

Okay everyone, I'm going to be a bit of a dick and just list out all the readings I didn't get and ask that if anyone is still waiting on one of them I'll get to it tomorrow or the day after.

I'm just too burnt out today to do readings, getting dizzy and a bit nauseous if I try. I'm also sunburned so in a sense my outer reality is reflecting my inner experience, I'm burnt a bit from pushing myself trying to expand my capabilities and get better and faster at these readings.

Anyways:
...Oh shit, there's only one in that thread to actually do (thought there were more).

Okay, I'll get >>19095017 in a day or two, if you're still around let me know otherwise I'll spend the energy on doing new readings for people. Also if I missed you please say so.

Trying not to leave anyone out, everyone deserves to have an idea about their energetic system that the veil by our logos denies people from knowing.
>>
>>19100397

I'm going to try and make a Chakra guide as to how I view chakras and their attached auric bodies.

In lieu of this anon's suggestion I will say I won't be linking the chakras to planetary bodies or any specific organs or glands as it is in truth not a general thing, and the unique nature of everyone actually allows different chakras to effect different areas including which one's are affected by which planetary bodies and which glands and organs are effected specifically versus generally.

The physical side I'll try to write in but I'm not a huge fan of assigning vertebrae to a chakric energy as the chakra system expands over entire portions and sometimes influence higher and lower portions of the upper body in their general location.

Overall it'll be a general guide, not a deep mystical one, on what precisely makes chakras act the way they do.

So, gonna get started on it now. Wish me luck.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.