[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 117

File: sand-manadala-making-1.jpg (562KB, 2000x1275px) Image search: [Google]
sand-manadala-making-1.jpg
562KB, 2000x1275px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19087822
>>
File: funk machine.jpg (58KB, 499x831px) Image search: [Google]
funk machine.jpg
58KB, 499x831px
>>19091606
Bump!
>>
File: jojinew.jpg (187KB, 1331x624px) Image search: [Google]
jojinew.jpg
187KB, 1331x624px
>>19091635
>>
It's awkward being around him now and I can feel the tension. I still love him but he's treating me like a stranger.
>>
am i popular?
>>
>>19091738
How can I help you? I'll do only 1 reading. Afterwards, I'll lurk for interesting conversation.
>>
Advice on doing divination? I have a tarot deck.
>>
>>19091809
Learn the meanings of the tarot, meditate with them until they're internalised to an extent and practice.
>>
>>19091766
We decided to just be friends because he thought it wouldn't work out. I thought it would be better for him to sow his oats judging our situation too. I asked him if he wanted me to try and win him back a few times and he told me not to. I haven't felt this way about anyone before, I really haven't, but I think he is getting annoyed with me. What do I do?
>>
>>19091866
The best that you can do is to understand that he's NOT interested AT ALL. Sadly, he lost interest and your being so adamant on having him back while he pushes you away only makes him push away harder.

This doesn't need a reading, but advice; you have to remember yourself. You come first. He may not accept you as anything beyond a friend, but you have to life with yourself and you know you've done nothing wrong. You need to take a step back, examine the situation carefully, see how his thoughts aren't in line with yours and act accordingly.
>>
File: 1479314843454.gif (1MB, 412x442px) Image search: [Google]
1479314843454.gif
1MB, 412x442px
I'm just gonna leave an air query.
I just have many things going on, and wanted to know if moving will help.
I'm 24m virgo
And have a pic because I know some of you readers like that kind of thing.
>>
Trading

What does he want from me?
>>
>>19091942
Can you share with me the first colour you think of, and a word that begins with S?
>>
>>19091973
Black
Sharp
>>
>>19091980
He sees you as a useful tool, and has a habit of turning your strengths into weaknesses. He's not one to do something if it doesn't directly benefit his current needs. Beware of "random" encounters for they may be the product of hidden intent.
>>
>>19091923
I had a dream once with something very similar to this chasing me in the woods. What is the sauce on this?
>>
>>19092004
He's not like that at all though.... thanks
>>
>>19092027
Its from a movie called Thale
>>
>>19092047
ooo cool, ty anon.
>>
>>19092041
First and last reading ever :P I'm sorry.
>>
trading
>>
>>19092089
i can scry
>>
27m/Aries

General reading of sorts. I've got out of a horrible depression now I'm just bored and out there ready to face the unknown however I don't really know what to do with my life. Is there anything I should know? Something I haven't seen perhaps.
>>
>>19092137
same guy, can trade if need be
>>
>>19092111

Can you scry the next girl I'm going to sleep with?
Query?
>>
>>19092111
Not him, but I'd like to trade with you. What's your query, and what kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19092164
that's too degenerate for me and I only see symbols.

>>19092189
will we ever have a loving relationship again?
career/love
>>
>>19092227
>that's too degenerate for me and I only see symbols.

You made me cry ;_;
>>
If anyone can do a reading for me I'd be absolutely grateful.
I have nothing to offer in return but my thanks, so I understand if no one replies.
As for the reading, any kind would be welcome but if anyone here can connect with me and sense my true question, a yes or no answer would be appreciated.
Sorry to be vague I'm just too ashamed and scared to ask directly.
Here we go:
>24
>Female
>Leo
>Purple
>Feel deep connection to outer space
>Depressed and confused
If any other information is needed just let me know.
>>
>>19092227
I see images that suggest sexuality, the woman being more aggressive than the man...skipping ahead, I see that the two have a certain closeness and emotional attachment, but it seems somewhat punctuated by some degree of sadness. She seems residual hurt over the past. He tries to confort her, but she seems very sad. She accepts the comfort, that may be the start of a more loving relationship. There is work to be done, a lot. There will be a lot if back and forth. Chances are strong for failure, but there is hope if the communication is good.

How is this month going to be for me in terms of business?
>>
>>19092268
No
>>
>>19092302
Thank you so much.
This helps relieve a lot of my stress.
I hope you can feel my gratefulness.
>>
>>19092291
thanks,
i see an ornate barrel, a volcanic eruption, and a very large red rose

things are looking splendid at the beginning of the month as they have been going for you. barrels are full of content and sturdy, things are going more than well for you right now. something will happen in the middle of the month that takes you by surprise: a fast eruption. i don't think it will be bad per say, just gives a shock. there is no damage in this scene, just a large smoke cloud that will eventually fade before things pick back up again. might be a new coworker who shocks you or spices up things. then, things will be extremely pleasant for you at the end of the month, if there is something you were hoping for particularly to bloom it will and others will take notice.
>>
>>19092348
>as they have been going for you
>things are going more than well for you right now
Business has been really slow, actually
>>
Anyone doing any readings?
>>
File: c5efb5f80d703fb69af8f42277589bb8.jpg (251KB, 1080x1572px) Image search: [Google]
c5efb5f80d703fb69af8f42277589bb8.jpg
251KB, 1080x1572px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, as always, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying. I hope you are all are doing ok.

Let's begin:

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I usually scry about future situations you will face sooner or later based on the query you give me. It usually is related to it, so this scrying is more like a help to be one step ahead of future events.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote. (Simple right?)

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on the question below with your query (with the info needed - see above) (I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw) I don't mind tarot, i-ching, runes... Just put your best effor as I will as well in my scry.

●Will I find some love in a relationship before July ends?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Let's work together for a better future, shall we?
>>
>>19092787

Fucking hell I used my old nickname, just call me whatever, after all the original RainMaker is dead.
>>
File: IMG_2520.jpg (210KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.jpg
210KB, 1000x1453px
>>19092787
Hellooo
So my query is : am I getting selected in the first screening ?
Number : 9
Quote : I'm sure we are taller in another dimesion
Thank youuu
>>
>>19092787
>>19092821
Ah sorry didn't read that you're exchanging. Nvm
>>
File: 1358801751281.jpg (60KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
1358801751281.jpg
60KB, 481x720px
>>19092787
Query: how does the future looks like for me?
Number: 3
Quote: We all want to live. And in large part we make our logic according to what we like. But not having attained our aim and continuing to live is cowardice. This is a thin dangerous line. To die without gaining one's aim is a dog's death and fanaticism. But there is no shame in this

i can't give any readings so if you were looking for a trade feel free to ignore me
>>
File: tumblr_mygeobsm4h1qzjpcto1_1280.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mygeobsm4h1qzjpcto1_1280.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
>>19092787
I would like you to read my Destiny as a whole. What is the ultimate conclusion.
The number I choose is 455,446
"I wish I could be a savior... I want to save you."

My reading for you is.
You will achieve a period of happiness and contentment that will be ended by burden or duty. This will allow you to grow and begin again.
>>
File: Chakra Spectrum Alt.png (444KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra Spectrum Alt.png
444KB, 1200x630px
>>19092787
Do I ever manage to make a living as a psychic?

Tucker Max: "...The Devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for..."

As to your query, would you mind filling out a small questionnaire at >>19091152 and I'll get back to you?
>>
File: THE DIGITS.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
THE DIGITS.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>19092877
oh god damn it, even the picture is 444KB!!!!
>>
Where do I go from here?
>>
>>19092905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b30z0-a1FtQ
>>
I would like a reading on my relationship with my bf. Whats in the future for us or theres none ahead.
Im cancer 23 hes also cancer 28
If you need additional information feel freedom to ask.
>>
>>19092877
>Questionnaire
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

E, December, 28, 27

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
Confident, sometimes a little more down than up, I gotta be a reference for many, puts me in a hard position at times

3. Sex/Gender, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
Male, Straight, not much of an opinion, just another normam guy.

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
A lot of potential, a good caring leader in the making who needs to polish all his habilities and defeat 100% lazyness and small defects. Possibly a future helper of many.

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

Family and friends, there aren't many, but their quality equals thousands, true sources of knoedge and inspiration.

Coworkers, lots of potential, true, honest good hearted people, I want to see them and help them succeed badly.

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

Introverted in a natural way, quite a lone wolf. Yet if necesary I force myself to be extrovert if needed for other's

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

I only know the bad side of love, to me it's based in loyalty, faith, and undebatable trust. Yet nowadays it seems outdated.

>>
>>19092929
8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

Hate among others, and hate for society in geberal can turn me into a smart sociopath, a killer, a machine of rage without mercy. Already happened more than ones but as I grow old , I try my best to avoid those emotions take over me.

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
I sometimes lie to manipulate others feelings for the good if that will help them more than harm them. But if needed I can be brutally honest.

On my behalf, I am usually logic and sincere with myself as much as possible.

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
Control is the base of discipline, I am a disciplined man, so everything I say comes from my own ideas, tastes, thlughts and experiences. I do not base myself on others nor in trends of thought.

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

Angel numbers, premonitions in dreams, deja vús that warn me about near future events.

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

Yes. There is something, I have heard and smelled the devil's scent and I have seen some sort of connexions between reality and some sort of altered word. And nah, I do not take drugs.

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

Love. Basically It's been years of feeling this loneliness bite me. When will I meet my next love?
>>
>>19092877

Expect my scry in a few moments. Having a hard time re-gaining focus, could only scry trash that bad nlthing to do with the questions made by our felllw traders, thou I shall improve my focus.

Thabks for your participation.
>>
>>19092877

Are you still here?
>>
Fuck this thread is fucking dead, open query bere, When will I fuck a girl again? This has been a long week without fucking some pussy.
>>
>>19093027
Dead thread is ded.
>>
>>19092877
Hey man, I finished your scry, when you come back with that chakra reading I'll tell you what I saw.

Some good and interesting things btw, you are quite an interesting fella. Cheers.
>>
Is that guy "Chakra Apotheosis" still around? I want to thank you for the reading, I know many people asked for readings, I'm the guy who's chakras you were "blocked" from seeing.

Thing is I remember I used to go to a Reiki therapist (my mother talked me into it) and sometimes she would say the same thing, that something was blocking her from seeing fully, but I was only like 12, now I'm 19.

Man, what the fuck is going on with me.
>>
How can I deal with the younger bitchy girls at my work place?
>>
>>19093077
By ignoring them, trust me revenge is just going to give them a power trip to pursue fucking with you

Ignore them, dismiss them and don't even give them an ounce of attention
>>
>>19093068

He is being searched apparently. He died around two hours ago.
>>
File: little-alien.png (302KB, 641x371px) Image search: [Google]
little-alien.png
302KB, 641x371px
I'd like to leave an air quer to anyone who is willing to take it.

I don't know what to really post so I'm gonna drop as much info as I can in the hopes that someone will give a heck about it or smth.

My question: Is there a possibility, at any point in time, for things to work out between us?

My info:
>Initial: P
>19
>F
>Cancer
>Number: 8
>Color: Prussian Blue
>Quote: "..But I never believed in this place."
>Hopeful yet fearful

Theirs:
>Initial: P
>21(?)
>M
>Libra
Color: Red

Anything reading at all is appreciated. Heck, not even readings but advice is appreciated as well.

Thanks and god bless.
>>
TRADING I SCRY

How did people see me that day?

Another query: when will my writing career take off?
>>
>>19093083
They just find more excuses to get me mad over any little thing

I just wanna leave my job now...I think it's the right time. Thanks anon
>>
>>19093097
Stop being worked up iver some dumb cunts, they're just thriving on the attention you're giving them

If you just start altogether answering them, looking at them, give them any forms of attention, they'll eventually acknowledge that you're not lowering yourself to their stupidity

Grow some balls man, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

You need money, they're just doing the same as you except you're just seeing a glimpse of how underdeveloped they are

Learn to observe people and decorticate their weaknesses so you can have a better understanding of how the human nature is an excuse for the weak to not know any better

By observing them, if you eventually lower yourself to their level and want to give them a taste of their own medicines, you'll know their weak points and exploit them

From there, it'll make them want to get back at you and will indefinitely escalate

By leaving your job, you're just surrendering and showing them who's the weaker of the pack and you know it ain't the truth

Knowledge is power, show them that you're stronger than that
>>
>>19092877

Please come back where did you go?
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
>>19093095
Still around?
>>
Anyone know of a site to learn Thoth cards? there's tutorials everywhere for RW but I don't understand the Thoth system
>>
>>19093490
Yes.
>>
>>19093499
Look at the mega link in OP. There's books for the Thoth deck under the Cartomancy folder.
>>
>>19093095
Eight wands, five of cups, the moon, ten cups reversed

Were you having a breakdown of sorts? People seem to think that you weren't acting clearly and being not smart about what was happening. You were acting impulsively about some awful thing that happened to you, but you were focusing only on the bad of the situation. You still had things to be happy about. They thought you weren't stable too.

Id like a vision of my next boyfriend please
>>
Damn DIV sure died.

Anyway, thinking of buying a deck. Are there big differences from deck to deck? I don't wanna waste money on a Tarot one only for it to have random cards in it.
>>
>>19091809
My tuppence:

Study Alfred Douglas' book carefully (PDF or cheap copies easily available), and browse around online or in bookstores (or grab a few more PDFs) and make notes on the cards, divinatory meanings, spreads, reading methods and so on, from other books/blogs/websites/whatever which strike your interest.

The important parts will be to follow a reading system, get very familiar with that, get very familiar with the basic meanings of the cards, and once that's nailed, begin to further integrate the meanings gleaned elsewhere, whether through reading/study or personal insight, into your readings.

Start with mastering a few basic spreads: 2, 3 cards; 4-5 card cross spreads; moving up to more complex astrological spreads after a few months-a year.

Checking meanings in a book is easy; integrating them into your mind is less so, but the trickiest part is the overall interpretation, and you'll want feedback and lots of practice.

And make notes!

Have fun!
>>
>>19093611
Hi can you answer me this?
>>19093609

Buying decks online here is much harder than I thought.
>>
>>19093609
Go look at http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/ and find one that suits you. Most decks are Rider Waite, others Thoth and you'll find some oracle decks on there too. Just look at what kind of deck it says it is and you'll be pretty sure to get what it says
>>
>>19093609
Of course there are big differences from deck to deck; it's all in the art. And what do you mean by random cards? All cards in a tarot deck are unique and stand on their own.
>>
>>19093614
A tarot deck contains 78 cards, 22 of which are the Major Arcana, the rest are of the same stripe as the cards from normal playing decks, but with an extra Knight thrown in for good measure.

After that, anything goes.

The trick is finding one you like, that's pretty much the only rule, as it were.

Personally, I would say to go with a Marseilles of some description, you can find either facsimile reproductions (maybe a tad too much for you as a beginner) or reworked versions: Flornoy's Dodal or Noblet, Grimaud Ancient Tarot of Marseilles, Jodorowsky, Kris Hadar, or a Conver repro, etc.

Just bear in mind that Marseilles decks don't have scenic images on the pip cards and so many people are put off by this. On the other hand, in the continental traditions, the pip and court cards are usually only used for very detailed readings or specific purposes, so you can choose to just use the 22 majors for most questions.
>>
>>19093618
No not the art. I mean the card that has a certain meaning.

Ok, so Rider Waite is the most common one. I'll go with that. Amazaon doesn't ship decks to my country though
>>
>>19093630
try Book Depository.
>free worldwide shipping
>>
>>19093631
Thanks I'll check it out.

>>19093628
What I'm talking about, is every card has The Fool, Emperor, World, Lovers etc.

I'd hate to get some weird deck whose card meanings I'd have a trouble finding.
>>
for all interested parties, here you go:
https://www.scribd.com/document/338212166/The-Tarot-Alfred-Douglas
>>
>>19093638
yes, until about the 1900s, when occultists started changing stuff around. (OK, with one or 2 earlier exceptions)

If it doesn't have the standard cards, it's not Tarot, it's an oracle deck.
>>
>>19093643
Do you have something on scrying?
>>
>>19093653
you mean like a book?
>>
>>19093643
Thanks. I used to do some fun reads with a playing deck but having to translate every card was tiresome. I guess the Major Arcanas will give me better reads to.
>>
>>19093655
Yeah something like that, like a guide for scrying it can be long I don't mind.
>>
>>19093657
you can find Marseilles Majors-only decks.
That's one very suggestive route as you won't feel guilty about neglecting the other cards.

For most intents and purposes, the majors are perfectly fine by themselves if you use a coherent system that allows you to plan for timing, and precision, things like that. (that's what the minors are typically used for with Marseilles in France at least)
>>
>>19093667
I don't see the point of buying a Major only deck. I can always but one and only use the Majors if I feel like it. Thanks though.
>>
>>19093664
One book that often gets recommended is 'Crystal Ball Gazing' by Uma Silbey. I haven't read it though.

There are a number of older books online (as well as some blogs), try these:
https://hermetic.com/achad/crystal/index?redirect=1
Benjamin Rowe's A Short Course in Scrying
Practical Psychomancy by W W Atkinson
Crystal Gazing by John Melville
Nigel Clough's book is good but the instructions on how to make a magic mirror are quite OCD and unhelpful in general I find. YMMV

Good luck!
>>
>>19093680
That would be in order to save a few quid: some of these decks aren't exactly cheap, anon.
>>
>>19093689
Thanks man
>>
I just want to know if MM is going to live for awhile or if she's close to death. I'll format my info or her info in anyway that makes it easier for a reader to answer my question. It's really weighing on my mind.
>>
>>19093606
Okay, I'll start.

And anyone for the other query: when will my writing career take off?
>>
>>19093694
Fair enough. All decks I found are on the 15 bucks range.
>>
>>19093606
I see a guy wearing a black leather jacket. A fancy one, not one that implies he thinks he's tough or anything. Actually, I get the feeling this guy has money, somehow. I feel it's through family, but I don't mean that this guy is in a mansion or anything. More like he can borrow from them with some freedom, and you guys can do more stuff that way.

I don't want to say he thinks arrogantly about himself, but he does take pride in a certain amount of ability or knowledge. I think he thinks he's 'worldly.' But I see him as a very nice person, interacting with others. Actually, beyond that kind of stiff shell he's very much a hopeless romantic.

Appearance. I just see paleness, with dark hair. Something elegant about the way he speaks.
>>
>>19093709
As I say, go with whatever strikes your fancy - the images should resonate somehow with you on a number of levels. That's the main criterion.
>>
why can't I be alpha
>>
>>19093697
you're welcome.

feel free to start a thread once you get started and underway, and post book reviews or other impressions.

Making notes on one's progress is always helpful, and may also be instructive for others.
>>
File: 1074986523[1].jpg (27KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
1074986523[1].jpg
27KB, 363x500px
Alright going to do some readings, just give a decent query and the genders of people involved, feedback is always welcome.
>>
>>19093747
Male
when will my writing career take off?

I can also trade, if you want.
>>
>>19093747
Female
Do I find love this summer?
>>
>>19093747
Female

I'd just really like to know if this guy likes me, romantically, even as a friend, whatever really

I feel like I'm wasting my energy trying to get him to open up to me
>>
>>19093747
I'm female, I've been missing my ex (male) terribly this week, wondering if things will ever work out for us? We still talk as friends I just wish we could get back in a relationship one day.
Thank you
>>
>>19093747
Female
What will happen with my dream man and I
>>
>>19093747

Male
Will I finally get a girlfriend after such a long time of self improvement?
>>
>>19093747
Male
There are currently 2 possibilities of me getting a job on the same field, one public, one private. Any chances of me getting either job and being good at it?
>>
>>19093747
I will be better at IT or finances?
>>
>>19093779
>>19093747

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS DEAD THREAD EXPLODED.
Are you fucks just stalking this, clicking the refresh button till a reader arrives?
>>
>>19093747
Female
Anything about my next bf
>>
>>19093786
also male
>>
>>19093747
Male, is female in my life going to live past 2017
>>
>>19093787
>Hownewareyou.jpg
>>
>>19093796
And as always it's a bunch of love questions.

Never change /x/
>>
>>19093787
I actually can't sleep and haven't been /x/ in years and I thought I'd check if someone was doing readings and here we are

It must be density
>>
>>19093747
Female
Will he ever love me again?
>>
>>19093747
Male
What the fuck do i have to do?
>>
File: 1074773631[1].jpg (11KB, 282x500px) Image search: [Google]
1074773631[1].jpg
11KB, 282x500px
>>19093757
You're good, but you need more than talent to stand out, lucky comes with some help of a sponsor, this person might be the key for your success. It might be difficult to work with them but they can certainly help you.

Well I won't refuse a trade this time. I'm wondering what should I focus now for my best interest, I'm a girl btw :3

>>19093759
Well you should be more careful about losing a friend, they might go away, someone closer to you is probably needing your attention.

>>19093769
I feel you, I wish people were more direct with their feelings and intentions... a lot of hurt could have been prevented

And the cards just tell me isn't that simple, he's not able to open up, he's someone hard to open his feelings. I mean he might feel something for you but he just can't express and lack of trust as well.
>>
>>19093747
Male, 24 years.
How will things evolve the coming week?
>>
>>19093747
Should i prepare myself for pentecost in the meaning that some things will unfold?
>>
>>19093833
Sorry forgot.
Male, black hair
>>
Male

how strong is her love for me? Her name starts with A

I can do a one card read if needed
>>
>>19093824
Best interest, as in crush? Or for living?
>>
>>19093747
Male

am i attractive to them girls
>>
>>19093747
male

where am I on the social hierarchy?
>>
File: 1079828813[1].jpg (19KB, 229x417px) Image search: [Google]
1079828813[1].jpg
19KB, 229x417px
>>19093771
Yes, lucky you there's a possibility of things turning into a serious commitment, but it'll take time to develop, but the cards are positive about it!

>>19093776
I see problems between you two actually, things doesn't seem to go well I'm afraid and something you is keeping might go public, be careful.

>>19093778
Well ya if you put yourself into, but I see there's someone already interested on you, a friend and I guess you already know who she is.

>>19093844
Life, for self improvement. Something I'm lacking and I must develop. Thank you.
>>
>>19093747
Male, Just a general reading please :)
>>
>>19093759
>>19093824
I've already lost my one, true friend. And I feel so lost without them.
>>
>>19093851
Knight of Wands reversed, Page of Cups reversed

I feel like you are really able in some way (maybe you would know, like a talent for something, or just something you generally do better than others), but you aren't letting it out. You are afraid in some way socially, and also that you'll fail.

Actually, the cards tell me this is fine, and that you should wait until you feel comfortable (King of Cups rx, Queen of Wands, Eight of Wands). You'll certainly succeed, at that point.
>>
Male>>19093747
What card describes me as a person
>>
>>19093747
Female
Will G or w want to be with me?
>>
>>19093871
Why are two timing lol
>>
>>19093824
>I feel you, I wish people were more direct with their feelings and intentions... a lot of hurt could have been prevented
Yeah, it's frustrating, but hey I guess no one likes being vulnerable. I feel like I barely know him despite the 3 years that I've actually known him, then he travels for 3 hours to see me while I'm on holiday. He's confusing

And thanks for the reading anon, he does give off that vibe. I guess I should just be patient with him
>>
>>19093880
people are evil
>>
>>19093892
and so are you apparently by cheating on both of them
>>
File: 1082242983[1].jpg (19KB, 269x450px) Image search: [Google]
1082242983[1].jpg
19KB, 269x450px
>>19093779
You'd find more stability on the public one

>>19093786
>>19093792
You'd start small with finances and an unexpected opportunity will make you grow bigger.

>>19093787
I wanted to come and read earlier but got distracted.

>>19093788
He's not local, might be coming from another town, perhaps tall, very loving and warm person, he likes to write or works with papers.

>>19093793
I hope she's ok.
I see some loneliness between you two and there's a possibility of separation, is she away from you? In another place perhaps? Anyway it doesn't sound bad but this separation can be liberating for both in a sense. Not ll is lost because it brings a possibility of a encounter when both are better.
>>
>>19093880
I'm not with either. Its asking which will want to date me.
>>
>>19093894
>and so are you apparently by cheating on both of them
I'm not her, I'm just some bitter bag of meat
>>
>>19093895
>unexpected opportunity will make you grow bigger.

how bigger? bigger ,average bigger or much biggerr
>>
>>19093747
A friend who I had a fallout with wants to come back into mylife. We are both males. Should I let this person back into my life.
>>
>>19093899
ah k lulz, nice dubs though
>>
>>19093747
Female
Do I achieve my goals this summer?
>>
>>19093901
i hope he is talking about the dicksize
>>
@Angel-chan:
>>19093781
Thank you, my dear, this gives me some food for thought. You've pretty much summed it up (apart from a few unprintable bits - thanks for your discretion! :-D ).

I've known the person in question for 2 years, and have been gradually becoming a lot closer (friendship) in recent months. Not work related.

The reason that I avoided stating this is a 'romance' query is that we are dealing with 2 people who are not very romantic at all, and neither of whom are looking for a relationship. Perhaps 'interpersonal' would have been the best choice of words.

There is a lot of cerebral activity going on, probably more on my part than anything, that much is clear.

I'll find out more when I see her tomorrow. It's an odd situation, but she's been a tremendous source of support for me and I love her dearly for it, regardless of what happens.
>>
File: A10051318[1].jpg (22KB, 381x293px) Image search: [Google]
A10051318[1].jpg
22KB, 381x293px
>>19093807
It's a shallow feeling, he might but not a real mature love, more along the lines of sexual desire I'm afraid.

>>19093817
I ask myself that every day, still got no clue :3
Are you planning something new? Don't, it will be an unpleasant beginning of things. Don't be so naive and easily influenced by others. Cut the evil from its roots.

>>19093828
Lots of talk, specially with people from distant places... A call might bring some hopes, perhaps messages from home.
>>
>>19093895
Thank you for the response. I wonder what this separation will be. It could be her getting hospitalized maybe. She has severe health problems that will almost certainly end her life by the time she's 30. But I honestly don't think she's gonna live even that long. Even if her sicknesses don't kill her I think she's going to take her own life. Idk if that info gives you any more insight.
>>
>>19093895
Yah, the way public sector works here it's a much much more stable career. Thanks
>>
>>19093747
Male
Does my girl has feelings for him?
>>
>>19093747
male
will we be together?
>>
>>19093747
I'm female. He's male.
What's my best course of action when it concerns him?
>>
>>19093747
Male
I have been single for a while and atm I haven't fall in love with anyone either, so when can I expect to start my next relationship with a new woman?
>>
File: 1080137429[1].jpg (32KB, 322x450px) Image search: [Google]
1080137429[1].jpg
32KB, 322x450px
>>19093833
>>19093839
Yes, here will be a peaceful environment, you'd find harmony, specially with family. Working will be a task of love, or you'll work with what you love.

>>19093845
Changing yourself over a woman would make them reject you. But improving yourself wouldn't harm when it's focused for your own well being.

>>19093850
With some luck you could reach government level, for now you're doing well and able to grow.

>>19093856
Well buckle up my friend, I see some money issues, and your job might not be pleasant or some issue with the boss might arise.

>>19093860
Try to get in touch with them, maybe they're missing you.

>>19093861
I'm good with arts ye I'm blocked if that's what the cards are talking about, and I haven't feeling productive enough or even in the mood to make art, but I was thinking I'd need to work on myself more in something else I'm lacking and maybe the creativity flow would come back or I'd feel better about myself as well.

Thank you very much for your reading, bless you!
>>
>>19093747
Male
What does W think of me? She's female.
>>
File: 1080252797[1].jpg (14KB, 219x269px) Image search: [Google]
1080252797[1].jpg
14KB, 219x269px
>>19093862
>Lady
Well, you're someone really intuitive and connected with your emotions, your feminine side is well developed.

>>19093871
G wants to dominate/boss you
W seems more distant and troubled expressing his feelings

>>19093882
With him you must be patient indeed, but he'll come around eventually. You're welcome and good luck!

>>19093901
the biggest bigger :3
Lottery winning type.

>>19093905
If you two manage to work the issues through is a good idea, at first everything will look nice but there's a chance that another discussion would bring bad consequences again. I take there's some unresolved love rivalry issue?

>>19093907
I have the impression I already read for you but the answer is yes you'll get recognition of what you're doing and reach far heights.

>>19093930
Oh dear that's really rough I'm sorry to hear but could be her being hospitalized, isn't there any cure/treatment for what's she's been through?

>>19093932
Yes it seems that focusing on the public sector would fit your best interest.
>>
>>19093924
>Are you planning something new? Don't, it will be an unpleasant beginning of things. Don't be so naive and easily influenced by others.
I'm trying to go back to school so i can finally make a living instead of being a wagecuck... So you're telling me i shouldn't? I've been considering just trying to save as much as i can and fuck off somewhere far away but it's fucking complicated
>Cut the evil from its roots.
I've been trying for years and it just seems to have worsened the situation

Anything else you can get? Please?

Also, thanks for the reading
>>
>>19094004
>If you two manage to work the issues through is a good idea, at first everything will look nice but there's a chance that another discussion would bring bad consequences again. I take there's some unresolved love rivalry issue?

No he just thinks he knows everything he tried to help me with chicks and he failed horribly despite me doing everything he said. We got in an argument about it and I thought he was full of shit because he is always wrong.
>>
>>19094004
Nah, she has a very rare degenerative brain condition. There's not much research on it and no cure at this time. She has a ton of other health problems in her body but I suspect the brain stuff is the root cause for everything else in her being out of control.
>>
File: 1081706504[1].jpg (26KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
1081706504[1].jpg
26KB, 315x450px
>>19093933
She feels secure with him, he's close and seems to be giving some positive changes, more like an inspiring presence.

>>19093939
Not certain yet, something is being kept secret, is there something important you're not telling your partner?

>>19093940
All you can do now is being his friend, be loyal to him and stay around, socialize.
>>
>>19094004
>Lottery winning type.
God bless you anon,I would fix my karma forever
>>
>>19091606
I'm looking for a reading. I'm seeing my brother as a therapist because he is a licensed psychologist. I need more clarity than I can get with him. I need money. A job where people accept me with no judgement. ( impossible I Know) The center is not holding. I meditate and feel good that everything will work out, but everyone around me is so negative and afraid.
>>
>>19094033
>>19093747
>>
>>19093747
How can I improve my relationship with my gf?
Male/Female
>>
>>19094030
So kind of what I'm already doing. At least the friendship is still there. I hope it blossoms into something more but time will tell. Thank you.
>>
File: 1081643156[1].jpg (20KB, 235x429px) Image search: [Google]
1081643156[1].jpg
20KB, 235x429px
>>19093948
Not so far from you, a voice whispered "during the summer a woman in green would draw your attention". I take a visitor, or someone who would show up near your house, family friend or in the neighborhood could be a potential partner.

>>19093996
She loves you long time but has trouble showing that.
>>19094011
The cards showed it wouldn't be a good start right now, you might lose more than gain anything at the moment.

Perhaps it's telling you to get rid of unfinished things first before starting new ones. Empty your coffee cup before pouring new tea.

Changes are difficult, specially radical ones but some stuff needs to be removed or you'll get stuck. Make peace with the past first, then you'll be able to prepare yourself for better plans in the future.

>>19094024
Hmm I see that might happen again then...

>>19094025
Damn, I'm sorry to hear anon... This is really rough, I wish I knew what to say... If you're willing, be there for her when she needs you and if separation eventually occurs, know that you gave your best while she was around. We never know when it's the last time you'd hear someone loves you...

>>19094032
Yeah but you'll start small you know, and someday luck will knock at your door, so don't waste your chance.

>>19094033
>>19094042
Alright, you're the last one for today, just give me some clarity as well, what's your main question? Something direct I can focus on.
>>
>>19093862
Male
How does the near future look for me? Like the next 2-3 years
>>
File: areligo[1].jpg (17KB, 361x235px) Image search: [Google]
areligo[1].jpg
17KB, 361x235px
>>19094073
You can start over, go back to when the relationship was fresh and everything pleasant, even small gestures would make difference, there's also an indication of big decision being made. Do you feel like popping the question or something?

>>19094074
Yes, so far it's all I can see, good luck!
>>
>>19094076
>The cards showed it wouldn't be a good start right now, you might lose more than gain anything at the moment.
It's not for right now, my course is starting in September... Is it still appliable tho?
>Perhaps it's telling you to get rid of unfinished things first before starting new ones. Empty your coffee cup before pouring new tea.
I'm in the sketchiest of all draining situation that's been lasting for years, everytime i try to just get rid of the source of problems, they only multiplied

I'm at a point where i'm on the verge of insanity
>Changes are difficult, specially radical ones but some stuff needs to be removed or you'll get stuck. Make peace with the past first, then you'll be able to prepare yourself for better plans in the future.
I'm trying my hardest and it's just damn near impossible
>>
>>19093851
Thank you! I'll stay positive
>>
>>19093747
Female
Will I be selected in the screening and proceed to the next one ?
>>
>>19094093
Ahhh thank you.
>>
>>19093747
Amaya
Should I monetize my divination skills?
>>
>>19093747
Aiden
Should I cast another love spell on R?
What spirit can help me with that?
>>
>>19093747
Out of the group I'm thinking of what initials do you see? Also if I keep decent progress how might the results look in 6 months time?
Male
>>
>>19094076
Thanks for talking to me Anon. Yeah I'm sticking by her for as long as she lets me. It's exhausting though.
>>
>>19093747
Male
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>19093747
>>19093841
please
>>
>>19094092
i am not a reader nigga how do you expect me to answer
>>
>>19094134
quoted the wrong person, oops

meant >>19093747 obviously
>>
File: omni_12blog[1].jpg (14KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
omni_12blog[1].jpg
14KB, 216x300px
>>19094097
Do you think you can at least minimize things until then? The futre isn't set in stone but from what I could see, it showed me you'd need to cut something off before starting a new thing or it'll become another hindrance.

>>19094098
>>19094102
You two are welcome, good luck!

>>19094126
I can imagine, it's a very delicate situation, specially if she feels like taking her life, you've got to be strong, and that's a very lovely thing you're doing. Bless you anon, I'll keep both on my prayers.

>>19094092
>>19094100
>>19094110
>>19094114
>>19094123
>>19094128
>>19094130
>>19094138
I'm sorry folks, I'm starting to get a headache again, so I should stop for now, hopefully another reader would show up and help with your queries. Safe paths to all
>>
>>19093747
Female asking about male
What does the Gemini man I love feel the significance of our relationship is?
>>
Should i go outdoors for the moment or stay inside?
>>
Trading. My query:
>>19094154
>>
>>19094093
>Do you feel like popping the question or something?

Not popping the question or anything right now, but thinking of asking her to make our relationship more serious. Would that be wise or is she not ready for it?
>>
>>19094150
>Do you think you can at least minimize things until then?
I quit doing drugs, i'm on the verge of quitting cigarettes, i'm injured so i haven't exercised since then, i haven't ate that much for the past 2 months and i almost haven't left my place let alone interacting with the other boarders i'm living with(which are in the know of some shit pertaining to my situation)... I can't seem to put the finger on whatever i should minimize according to what you got
>The futre isn't set in stone but from what I could see, it showed me you'd need to cut something off before starting a new thing or it'll become another hindrance.
Sorry for being annoying but i just can't seem to understand where you're going with that

I'm fucking lost
>>
>>19094154
>>19094164
I'll trade. Just tell me if my current project is the last one I'll need to do. What are the results of the project?
>>
>>19094203
Still there?
>>
>>19094114
trading
this is my query
>>
>>19094241
Yep.
>>
Trading
Is there something paranormal in my room and is it malevolent
>>
>>19094372
I'll start. Here's mine.

>>19094203
>>
>>19094372
>>19094404
I'm getting the sense of residue. I got eight of wands rx and eight of cups. it might be the result of frequent occult activity, and I would know. It not an actual 'something' yet, but it could be, given the sam frequency and yourself feeling too worse for wear. That's the importance of cleansing. I know those who have their own method, depending on type. Might be good to switch things around in your room, too.

So no, nit a thing, but the air needs to be taken care of. You could say the air is, but that's nothin on its own, excwpt for what it can enable.
>>
trading

love reading for june
>>
>>19094419
>it might be the result of frequent occult activity
YUP! You are so right!
Also what is your method of cleansing?
>>
>>19094251
>>19094421
Here is mine
I'll start on yours
>>
>>19094432
>>19094432
There are many. Might as well look online. Does depend on what your beliefs are, from what I see. Salt. Burning campher. I don't know, a lot. Probably has to be combined with manually taking the time out, meditation. Diferent people have their own, personalized rituals.
>>
>>19094404
King of cups, justice, v of pentacles reversed

I would say that the level of how much effort you put into this project is correlated to if this is going to be the last one. I see that the project that you're working on is going to have very good effects.
Here is some advice put in all of your emotion and hard work into this project things will work out beautifully
>>
>>19094421
The smell of sunscreen, sand, and salt of the waves. I see a melon that is falling down and as it falls it cracks open releasing its juicy juices. I see someone who is holding another person's hand yet that other person runs off. Interestingly enough the person isn't too bothered by it
There is potential for a Summer Fling other than that I get a lot of vibes of resting and rejuvenating and just having fun being yourself
>>
>>19094114
eight of cups, five of wands, ten of pentacles

is R in another relationship? the advice here is to fight to win her over using mundane means versus another spell. if you don't want to do that, just wait for the old one to kick in. spells take time to manifest. just be patient and try winning her mundanely for the time being.
>>
>>19094450
Okay. Thank you.
>>
Nobody reading?
>>
Trading , gimme your queries

how strong is her love for me? Her name starts with A
>>
>>19094468
I'd like to trade with you, as your method is similar to mine. Do you have a query? What kind of queries do you like reading?
>>
>>19094773
Yup!
I dont really have a preference of queries but I cannot give you time frames
My query is:
How does RC feel about me?
He is male Capricorn and I am female Virgo
>>
File: 1496291122935.jpg (93KB, 1134x909px) Image search: [Google]
1496291122935.jpg
93KB, 1134x909px
Guess who the fuck is done with finals and is now home
ME!
Let's do some readings!
I do tarot and scrying, but I'm pretty new with scrying so...
Anyways
I need:
>A query
>An answer to my question. You dont have to div to answer it. i just want yall feedback
Do you think I should monetize my div skills?
>>
>>19094850
How good is the story I just wrote?
Yes. But look for professional routes and exapnd the methods you use, get a leg up.
>>
>>19094850
what's going on between me and my crush?
i'm fem libra
thank you so muchh <3
>>
>>19094850
lets test your scrying >:)

>Do you think I should monetize my div skills?
Donations is a good idea, if the person thinks you are worth, they will pay

>query
my future wife
>>
>>19094866
>>19094850
and answer for your question, hmm i don't really know. if you're sure that it won't effect your readings, then sure.
>>
>>19094805
Warm soft blanket, comfort. Heated blanket, warmth. Feel restraint, hesitance, thoughts jump from friendship to sex. Shaking head, deny sex.

He wants to be friends with you, and he finds your presence comforting. He has occasional sexual thoughts about you, but he pushes them out of his mind. To him, you just don't "make sense" as a romantic option. He has plans that don't involve you, in which you don't fit. Mind is against, and mind is strong, stronger than loins, stronger than desire.

If you would like to read an occult query, tell me if there are any additional kinks to be worked out of the work this time, or how to maximize its effectiveness, or who or what is causing the slow results.
>>
>>19094850
How are things going between us and what should I do about us?

Just go with the flow? Keep investing? Cut it off? Wait and see? I don't know.

If you feel you can give back and charge a bit, it'd be like being a life coach. As long as you're not shady I think it's fine.
>>
>>19094862
>How good is the story I just wrote?
The hermit rev, The moon, III of cups rev,
Are you trying to one up with someone with your writing skills?
You cant look at your own merits when you are blinded by trying to be better than everyone else.
>Besides that, is Anon story good?
III of cups
Lol yeah its good!
Just keep working on your skill and focus on your own improvement

>Yes. But look for professional routes and exapnd the methods you use, get a leg up.

Oh yeah totally! Thank you for the feedback!
>>
>>19094939
Yeah, methods people recognize. Is your area heavy in those with interest?
>>
>>19094850
I've never been read by you before but if you are confident in yourself and are received well, you should certainly monetise it. It's something you love.

I want to know if my spirit is being attacked. I feel like I'm constantly pulling myself up off the ground, and every positive experience seems to come with a consequence. I have stopped showing excitement or anticipation for anything because it's proven to create an opposite effect.
>>
>>19094866
>what's going on between me and my crush?
X of pentacles, II of swords, VI of wands rev
Ahh I'm really sorry Anon. This is not gonna work out at all. Do you feel you are not worthy of being with this person or being with anyone?
There is alot self doubt here. Untill that is cleared then you can be with someone

>hmm i don't really know. if you're sure that it won't effect your readings, then sure.

Hell no it wont affect readings. I do this because I love it and its fun. Plus I can help others. I was thinking it would be nice to get a little money of off this. But then again this is just a thought.
>>
>>19094872
Oiii boy! Here we go. I'm no Cheswick or Acanthus. So you have been warned. Yo please please please give me feedback, ok!

>my future wife
The earth
Soil and grass
I see a woman with red hair and green eyes kneeling over and messing with some thing on the forest floor.
She is sensual in nature.

>Donations is a good idea, if the person thinks you are worth, they will pay.
This is what I was thinking of doing!. If they wanna pay they can
>>
File: 56564645.jpg (276KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
56564645.jpg
276KB, 1440x900px
>>19094982
>red hair
you know,you are not the first person to mention a red hair,but in the other cases she's just only referred as a gf...which is funny because I do not like redheads...
Well, your reading for sure has something to do with other bigwigs here from / div /.
thanks
>>
>>19095005
>I do not like redheads...
More to go around ^_^
>>
>>19094850
Should I "try" to transition in the future? How would that go?
Yeah, i dont see why not.
>>
>>19094850
What does she thinks\feels about me?
I think it should depend on the situation, when you feel you are really helping someone in need it would not hurt to do a freebie
Just mytwo cents, thank you
>>
>>19094882
ahh such shame. if you want to trade again let me know

There is a black stone room and a stone table. In the middle there is crystal goblet with ice in it.
How strange as the ice melts gylphs and runes come out.

knowledge is power.
also believing in your own power.
there is a huge emphasis on reading up on your path
>>
>>19092877
Still doing readings?
/x/thread/19087822/div-divination-general#p19091338
Questionnaire
1.T, March 04
2. Not particularly a go getter. Anything that I get into I get into completely. I won't stop until it's done
3. Male, straight, incredibly strong desire but very incapable of expressing it around people
4. My intuition is incredible. I physically feel others' moods. Near instantly know someone's negative intentions. Have difficulty picking up positive intent
5. My siblings are damaged but all right people. My parents are both narcissists and I believe my father is bipolar if not psychopathic. One friend, good dude. Don't really Care for coworkers, but I was surrounded by cunts. Will help strangers.
6. Introvert, but outgoing for activities. Not big on going to parties and the like but will jump at the chance of something new.
7. I question my capacity to feel love, let alone know what that looks like.
8.Blood lust -- anything that offends me it NEEDS for them to pay for it, untrusting, self centered, lacking in compassion but understands necessity and has capacity for empathy. Treats all kindness with suspicious. Severs emotion for anyone who crosses the line.
9. Stupidly honest with others. I'd like to think I'm normally honest with myself but I'm probably not most of the time.
10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
I'm aware of them but I don't filter too well. My emotions are muddied but I'm able to dissect what is going through my head with relative ease.
11. Yes. Lots of deja Vu. Feeling like an impulse to do certain things that lead me to or away from situations I couldn't know about. Weird dreams. Consistent readings on here.
12. Not particularly. I've seen some things and am wondering. Too much weird.
13. How do I integrate my shadow and bring about my actualized self? I think those archetypes have been trying to communicate with me. People feel blocked and uncomfortable when scrying me
>>
>>19094850
How J would react to my decision?
If you're good and confident enough I don't see why not.
>>
>>19095015
>gylphs and runes
Were you able to identify any of them? Also, on which part of my query did you focus? This is very important.

And yes, I'm happy to trade again.
>>
>>19094850
I'm thinking of asking my gf to make our relationship more serious. Would that be wise or is she not ready for it?

For what I've seen, you're pretty good with your div skills so you could monetize it if you feel confortable with it.
>>
>>19094850
I appear to be easy to lock on to for reading. If you're up to practice scrying: what does SH, old love interest,feel about me?

As far as monetizing? I don't know, dude. No real experience with you as a reader. With that being said: I wouldn't care to visit a website and give ya some AdSense money. Blanket opening your posts to it wouldn't be too much of a bother. Could post reading solutions to the site. Just an idea.
>>
>>19095056
SH hmmmm
Stephanie?
>>
>>19094850
General love, please and thanks man.
As for monetizing, I say sure. If you can do something that has people interested than you should.
>>
>>19095071
Told ya, road flare. Yep.
>>
>>19094850
How can I stop letting the younger girls get to me at work?

Yes go for it
>>
>>19095102
Oh wow her name is Stephanie!!!
Cocococococcocooool I saw that!
Ok I'll scry you give me a second!
>>
Willing to trade but I can't read for a couple of hours.

I'd like an overall life well being read and a read on well being in love. If I could also get one for career, that'd be cool.

I do tarot.
>>
>>19093747
What do I need to do to be in a relationship with her? (If there's anything i CAN do)

Male
Female
>>
>>19095056
I see a girl with curly black hair she smiles.
She looks almost glowing like a Halo or something. She's looking at me and suddenly she scowls but she still glowing.

White Walls a fireplace there is personal belongings everywhere.

Did you guys have a discussion or a fight? I get the sense that this person used to care very deeply about you but something about your personality or a choice that you made really put her off. She deemed you on healthy for her.

This is odd please please please please give me feedback!
>>
Taking a very small break Ill be back in 10 mins
>>
>>19095182
>She deemed you on healthy for her.

Typo? Will give feedback after clarification.
>>
>>19095206
unhealthy
like emotionally

haha sorry
>>
>>19095195
Is a relationship with the girl I like possible in any shape or form?

Regarding your question: If you feel confident enough, you should. Never sell yourself short
>>
No reading for me :(
>>
>>19095211
That's exactly correct. No deviation or room for interpretation -- precisely right.
>>
>>19095220
Oh really!
She really cared about you Anon. Where you guys really close? The vibe almost felt romantic, yet as soon as she scowled it was out of hurt and sadness.
All she wanted was for you to be better.
But you where too negative, too demanding, too whiny.
She felt like she was giving everything in the relationship. You got greedy and took and took.
So she loved herself more and left you. Even if it hurt her.

Fuck I'm really sad now I'm gonna cry...
Do you have another query?
I'm very interested
>>
>>19095243
Can I query you Angel Chan?
>>
File: 20170602_165153.jpg (569KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_165153.jpg
569KB, 1500x1125px
I am looking for a little help interpreting a Tarot reading. I am a novice reader and I asked my deck about a fight that my wife and I had yesterday. I did a 4 card clarity spread and the image is the hards I drew
1. Devil
2. Nine of Wands
3. Twenty Trump (Judgement)
4. Seventeen Trump (The Star)

My initial feeling with this reading was that the core of the issue (the devil) was our shared depression and that the 9 of wands showed that the fight would soon be over. But I would need to give up on blaming her and extend forgiveness (judgement), and then we would enter a time of serenity (the star).

Is there a more experienced reader out there that could give me some input. the more I think about it the less convinced I am. I am very shaky on the devil card. I don't know if that depression is the core issue. Our fight had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>19094850
Sure.
Female virgo
Please scry my next bf.
>>
>>19095265
Yup are you the same anon as>>19095220?
>>
>>19094850
i am frmale in love with male we have a backstory but ill keep it short for now if you want feedback for scrying. im just wondering what will become of us, now? i care for him deeply but we are not together.
>>
>>19095267
Tall and tan
A little lanky
Black curly hair
>>
>>19095278
also I dont think you should
>>
>>19094850
why not?
scry please
what are J feelings for me?
>>
File: C04ETV3h.jpg (90KB, 677x854px) Image search: [Google]
C04ETV3h.jpg
90KB, 677x854px
>>19094850
Let's see if its accurate ;) if so I would definitely pay $$$

There's a guy I love. Does he want me to follow him? Do we have a future together? Bonus if you can scry his appearance!
>>
File: 20170602_170742.jpg (695KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_170742.jpg
695KB, 1500x1125px
>>19095266
I also did a 5 card connection reading between my wife and I, and I drew the following:

1. (me) six of cups
2. (my struggle) 21 trump - The world
3. (my wife) Mother of Swords
4. (her struggle) Son of Swords
5. (uniting force) 15 trump - The Devil

This one I really dont know. I think the son of Swords might be her boss. She has been clashing with him a lot lately. I'm suprised the devil came up again. Any insight into what the challenge we must overcome together is?
>>
>>19094850

hi angel-chan! can you scry my next boyfriend for me? i'm female. and sure, why not monetize your div skills? to me there's no harm in it
>>
File: The Jokers Reality.jpg (64KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Jokers Reality.jpg
64KB, 300x400px
>>19092877
I'm back, continuing off where I left off.
>>
>>19094850

I'll scry some.

Seeing the back side of several bills in a pair of stacks. They are small bills. Now I'm seeing them slide down a hole, which is actually a door in a house. A small shovel, like some sort of scooper, buries the cash. Now I see bowtie pasta being used as a bowtie. Now I see a cat in a bowtie. Now I see more currency notes. A hutch with nothing in it. A cat typing on a keyboard. A bedroom door open in dim light.

I think it would pay for some odds and ends, but I don't think that it would be a windfall. If you're getting some sort of pet you can view this as covering it or the pet eating up your money.
>>
>>19095305
I'm
>>19091300 you skipped me yesterday :(
>>
>>19095243
All of that, too, is correct. I'm a pretty damaged individual and am happy to pass as a person most days. I habitually sabotage myself and I am sincerely afraid of being loves. She is one of a handful of people that ever made me feel like someone was happy to be with me. Hard to explain, my emotions aren't really there like they should be. Loved feels too strong a word. Glad that I was there? I don't know, honestly. I really wish that she is happy in her life; prayed for it, even, and I'm at a 5 a decade limit more or less.

The shit part? I owe her something and, as fate plays it's dickish hand, life dumps us into the same room on occasion. I really wish that part would stop. I'd rather not see her again, considering. As much as I wish that I hadn't of serially fucked up I did and it's for the best for her that it's over.

As far as query? What is my most valued possession?
>>
>>19095277
They are not. Want me to shit out a tripcode?
>>
>>19095332
Is your name Ben?
>>
Since my soulmate doesn't love me, will I ever hook up with her sister?
>>
Trading. I can scry in return.
>>
File: 1495492826251.jpg (38KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495492826251.jpg
38KB, 431x640px
>>19095338
Negative. Almost a small world moment?
>>
>>19095352
Yeah! Or Benjamin?
What the fuuccccckkkkkk
I'm freaking the fuck out
>>
>>19095352
wowowowow
sorry Anon that I am being really weird about this lmao
I just really perturbed.
>>
>>19095363
>>19095367
No biggy. Strange is good with these things.
>>
>>19095367
my name doesn't start with B ,forgot
>>
File: rainbow spiral vortex.gif (812KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow spiral vortex.gif
812KB, 800x600px
>>19091264
B615 Gemini

Magenta Ray, Nominal

Red Ray minimally balanced although there are imbalances in living situation. Some underactivation with yellow ray associations, something about your social situation is causing your red ray to experience imbalances.

Orange Ray imbalances but appears to be minimally balanced.

Yellow Ray, blockages in some vortices regards duties/work/profession, familial, and significant other.
Your yellow ray is half blocked with another quarter of it experiencing imbalances (those fractions are approximations, not literals). I'd say you need to view everyone around you as a reflection of yourself in another space and time. Try not to find faults in those you dislike, or blame them for their mistakes as we're all in the same boat of confusing uncertain human life. Make peace with others, to find peace within yourself with others. The simpliest explanations belie the most complex actions in these matters though. For you I'd recommend you spend enough time alone to yearn for others then to move with those yearnings and make connections more readily with others, while interacting more openly and smoothly with those you already know.

Kundalini dips into Green ray intermittently but sits mostly at Orange ray.

Green Ray is primed but doesn't stay open. Meditation and a conscious attempt to find love in every moment in places where one might not believe love to be would suffice for you.

Inner Green Ray is pierced but there is a great deal of a journey through the self that remains to be had.

Bridge, nominal, but there is a differential influx of lower energies, the higher one's are not pure enough to properly pass down to the lower ones.

Blue ray, imbalances, possible minimal blockage. You may benefit from not speaking your opinions as often, and being more decisive about your conversations. Attempt to hear what you tell yourself when you tell people stuff, your words are spoken not only to them, but your self as well.(cont)
>>
File: Blue Matrix.gif (62KB, 462x206px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Matrix.gif
62KB, 462x206px
Indigo Ray is experiencing some array of cascading imbalances, like an onion blockage, layers will need to be peeled to eventually unravel the knot of the blockage. Otherwise it seems to be almost minimally balanced.

This cascading series of imbalances belong to a lifetime of past experiences leading up to this moment, they've spun into thoughtforms that slant the perspective of reality in subtle ways including in views of every energy affecting the energetic system, in this case I see imbalances in sexuality, living situation, power over others (but not self), socialization with females, energy conversion in the bridge, honesty with others, and belief in self. You should start with... I want to say your best pragmatic but prudent course of action would be to begin working on the energy conversion issue. Move into the heart chakra with a meditation each day after you've begun a meditation regiment of 10-20 minutes 5 out of 7 days of the week. Once in the heart chakra, the inner green ray, you should get to know yourself and all the things that greatly disturb you about others and yourself. Find forgiveness in everything and offer mercy to any experiences your meditation in the heart chakra might illicit.

From there work on your view of sexuality and your view of females, then begin work on how you utilize your self power over affecting others, then from here work on your living situation, then from there work on honesty with others and your belief in your self.

Violet Ray is doing quite fine, it's rather strong so it seems you have a lot of spiritual guidance passively going on in this life.

Upper Triad is mostly well, with some subtle imbalances as a result of an indigo ray array of imbalances.

The Lower Triad has a noteworthy resiliency, it seems in the physical you are empowered in some odd way that you must discover to unlock your fullest energetic levels. Otherwise it's looking good for the most part with exception of the yellow ray. (cont)
>>
File: Spiraling circles.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Spiraling circles.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Your colored path ahead is a picture of a starry road, so mostly blues, magentas, indigos, some cyans, a bit of gentle sharp reds and yellows, with some purples and violets. There is much green on one side of the road but you must consciously choose to look at it to feel it's presence and effect. There is an overall rainbow overlay along the underside of the starry road you walk that's hidden from you, you're walking an important path you laid out for yourself long ago.

Your seed is always ready to be potentiated into germination and thus growth, it is you who is the crow, you must defend your own sprites of life you try to create from not only others, but yourself as well.
>>
>>19095381
hahah
My most sincerest apologies. Scrying is weird and I get really into it.
I'm really sorry
ANYWAYS!
>Best possession?
A glass heart its a little cracked. its filled with red liquid like koolaid
Hey man you understand what it is like to be hurting. oddly enough you posses the qualities Stephanie has. you are just not so open about it.
god i know this isint my business and shit. But i care about you and you are my friend.

I scryed a bit and asked for advice on yalls relationship
A blue smart phone, facebook messenger?
dialogue. texas? Ukraine?

hey now maybe you should talk to her. engage in honesty. this girl is redicoulsly compassionate and still cares about you.
talk to her before it is too late
>>
it's w/e.

should i go to the strip club or no?
>>
>>19095480
Go and have fun
>>
>>19095480

Last time I went to a strip club it was someone's birthday and a dude got stabbed an hour after we left.
>>
>>19095320
Acanthus! hey bud! How are you?
>>
>>19095488
aye that was fast.

mind is made, ty
>>
>>19095492
i just want a woman to grind on me.

i'm a lonely bastard.
>>
>>19095492
Aye that sound like some good ol times!
>>19095498
Be safe m8!
>>
>tfw ignored by Angel-chan twice
>>
>>19095496

I am good, and you?
>>
>>19095469
I appreciate it, but it's over, man. I don't want to move anywhere in that direction.
Pretty sure her phone was blue, though, so points there.
>>
>>19095507
Hey now @ me next time!
Sorry m8 I got really into this scry.
>>19095510
Acanthus I'm really good maybe a bit freaked.
You didnt tell me scrying was this emotionally charged. Its fun, but fuck dude
>>
>>19095516
Best of luck to you Anon!
>>
>>19095522

Sometimes that happens. Also you might have a headache soon. That's why I don't like to scry if I've been drinking a lot that day.
>>
File: Circling the drain.gif (702KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Circling the drain.gif
702KB, 400x400px
>>19091274
A501 Taurus

Magenta Ray, Optimal

Red Ray, minimally balanced, actually, somewhat well balanced with a hint of imbalances with orange and indigo ray, but only a hint, nothing to worry about.

Orange Ray is minimally balanced, continue as you are.

Yellow Ray is minimally balanced however there are imbalances present and the overall rotational quality of the chakra seems to be hesitant, almost like it's chugging. You do not like being alone so often and isolation is begin to take it's toll on you. You say you are getting used to living in a shell but that is a lie you tell others and yourself in denial from the fact that the isolation terrifies you. The indigo ray imbalance seems to also effect this yellow ray. Further because of your denial your red ray is beginning to show signs of underactivation from denial of your true feelings regards your living situation. Otherwise as I said, the yellow ray is currently minimally balanced, but it won't stay that way for too much longer if you don't socialize a bit more.

Lower Triad is doing well but is being interfered with by the upper triad.

Green Ray is open but imbalanced, the imbalance is caused by the self's denial that it cannot receive love easily. This has caused a blockage in the Inner Green Ray, you have denied your inner most self in fear of only having yourself to face in your prolonged times of being alone.

This manifests in various methods of escape, you must not try to escape yourself, meet yourself with mercy and forgiveness.

Bridge is working Optimally.

Kundalini shows signs of having been present in the green ray for extended amounts of time on and off, but is currently sitting at lower Yellow ray.

Blue Ray is nominal albeit some minor imbalances that will smooth themselves out as you grow older.

Indigo Ray, here's the problem. An overactive indigo ray (read: Imagination) + prolonged time alone = misery, it's going to happen.(cont)
>>
File: Internal Stargate.jpg (123KB, 960x619px) Image search: [Google]
Internal Stargate.jpg
123KB, 960x619px
>>19091274
You Must stave off and fight against isolation, you have adequate alone time as it is, you need to not allow yourself to sink into deep isolation or you will stumble into the darkness of your own self before you are willing to meet yourself, and you will be warped by the experience more than healed.

Try to be social a bit more, at least twice weekly and not in small ways, but in ways that get you out and about even if it's just eating out with friends somewhere.

Indigo Ray is imbalanced but healthy enough.

Violet Ray is doing swell, looks like a very happy lotus flower, this life apparently gives your higher self great joy, something you might one day be able to effortlessly feel yourself.

Upper Triad is mostly okay.

Your overall system is going well but there are signs of issues about to arise in the near future, you should be wary of isolation and loneliness, a part of this is not falling victim to boredom, the moment you feel bored, you should get up and do something.

As to your final answer, yes. Your motivation is linked to how well your orange and indigo rays interact with the rest of their adjoined system, with all the other chakras. Because the indigo ray is a more active one, or 'powerful' one, you will find your thoughts have a tangible effect on your reality, take care to watch how you think and do not be self-destructive outside of meditations. Once you become more socially active, you'll naturally stumble onto the path you want the most in your life, but you only will if you consciously attempt to stumble upon it.
>>
>>19095522
I'll wait for another available reader, thanks
>>
>>19095526
And to you. Seriously, good job batting it out of the park there. Would you happen to be up to glimpse my future and see what jumps out?
>>
>>19095527
Ayyy that is cool though
Dont drink too much. I dont want you to get liver failure and die.
>>
>>19095549

Something else will probably kill me long before then lol.
>>
>>19095522
hey angel, how do you scry? i tried but get very confused
>>
1. J, May, 17, Taurus

2. About 5 out of 10

3. Male, Homosexual though I'm beginning to become less attracted to men too so does that mean I'm neither hetero or homo?, I don't think much about sex but I can form strong emotional bonds with anyone.

4. I can pick up on any emotion and it can feel like I'm holding my hand on a hot stove. I have seen auras but can't figure out how to do it intentionally, and I tend to feel strong vibrations that drain me almost instantly.

5. My family is disconnected in a multitude of ways, so I struggle to keep a connection with my parents. Brother and I don't talk but we're cool. My parents and grandma are the only ones I talk to, which isn't often. I'm indifferent about my coworkers. There are quite a few walking beams of light who I look forward to seeing every day, but I work directly with a few very emotionally draining individuals as well. My room mate throws me for a loop, sometimes I think she's two people in one body. Dealing with her inconsistencies can be a career.

6. In the right setting I am a social butterfly. If I'm not feeling amazing I tend to keep to myself.

7. I've never experienced unconditional love, and until recently believed it to be only a fable. The only being I can recall feeling unconditional love for is my cat, as sad as that may be.

8. I struggle with a dark side, yes. I spend a lot of time trying to discredit negative thoughts, and judgments of others and mostly myself. One of my bigger focuses recently is to defeat the negativity completely.

9. I am very honest about my feelings, and I don't know how to hide my emotions. I do tend to lie tactically through conditioning and that is an aspect of myself I struggle to remove because it's become second nature as it was a coping mechanism for me growing up.
>>
>>19095560

10. As of now, I'm about 40% aware of my thoughts and how they affect me. My words, however, tend to speak themselves and that gets me in a lot of trouble.

11. I am consumed by synchronicities. I see them as the universe telling me I'm on the right path, and if I lose sight of them, I know I'm going in the wrong direction.

12. There is something greater than all of this. We are neither anything nor everything.

13. Have my past actions tarnished my soul? How do I rid myself of the darkness that surrounds me?
>>
>>19095537
Alright, dear sorry I ignored you twice it was not my intention
>>19095544
Pink, bandaid, sweet tea, driving a blue car
I always see blue with you. Honestly right now is a time of quietness and peace.
Take a break, bud
Take care of your self and sleep
I'm rooting for you.
Also what does 5 a decade limit mean?
>>
need a love reading, stat!
>>
>>19095554
Dear god. You are a wild one. Ima pray for you lmao
>>19095558
Honestly I dont know much ask Acanthus or Cheswick.
I just read the query and get feelings and vibes and images from it.
I'm actually really new at this so you will probably get better advice from someone more experienced
>>
File: roflbot71.jpg (47KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
roflbot71.jpg
47KB, 768x576px
>>19095590
Thanks and I will. The blue thing is weird.
The five a decade? I assume that serious prayers gain importance by having a low amount made. Sort of like crying wolf. It's an air strike to call in, not a call to mom to borrow a fiver.
>>
>>19094850
AWE YOU USED MY ART. I LOVE YOU
>>
>>19095344
still here?
>>
>>19095044
Celtic and I focused on how to improve your craft

What is your query. Can you be direct and specific?
Mine is should i bewitch the guy I asked about earlier the capricorn man to fall in love with me?
>>
File: Solar System Spiral Graph.gif (31KB, 527x458px) Image search: [Google]
Solar System Spiral Graph.gif
31KB, 527x458px
>>19091300
S918 Virgo

Fun fact, your number is infinity.

Fun fact, your last question wasn't a question.

This'll be a concise reading since I don't have a very good connection and I'm not going to force it.

Magenta Ray is Optimal.

Red Ray appears to be shut down in two of it's four vortices, you sexually repress yourself, don't be afraid to fight against the shell of shyness you feel when around others you find attractive.

Orange Ray seems minimally balanced, but has some blockages that I can't read.

Yellow Ray is minimally balanced and quite vibrant. You're probably cute as fuck.

Green Ray is open. Inner Green Ray has been pierced but demands more attention be given to it.

Lower Triad seems nominal, albeit some issues with orange ray I can't see.

Bridge is functioning well but seems weighed down by a large influx of crude higher energies.

Blue Ray is nominal with some imbalances that will sort themselves out.

Indigo Ray is overactive and experiencing periods of stagnation in rotational frequency due to this overactivation. It's not intense, but it does cause you to act eccentric and then suddenly suck up into a defensive ball when scared. You shut out people well. I can't explain the cause of the overactivation.

Violet Ray isn't letting me see anything, seems to be telling me to not do a reading for someone if they don't adhere to the protocol, so that I don't provide inaccurate information and shoot myself in the foot from trying to please everyone.

...Lol, thanks, I'll consider it :)

Your Upper Triad is nominal, your overall energetic system seems pure and concise with some small personal issues. You might be a newer soul, or just new to Earth, but you connect very well to the energies of the planet. You should consider deep meditation and maybe visit an Earth Vortex (like the ones located in Sedona just north of me) to better connect with your deeper soul self.
(cont)
>>
>>19091300
You need to stop calling yourself asexual and attempt to explore your sexuality before labeling yourself as such. Sexuality takes time, you will have bad experiences, it's all part of the experience, you'll eventually find that you are attracted to either very specific things or require a deeper connection to feel any attraction at all.

As for the career department... Integrity, Effort, and Pride in your work will carry you far, it's Self Confidence, and Self Belief that keeps you in the game when there's opposition. Otherwise, just being overall helpful and useful and not afraid to try to advance and take on greater responsibilities is how you grow in a career.

...Consider that the next time you feel unconditional love for someone, you should treat yourself the exact same way you'd treat them. Don't harden the heart in the face of suffering, soften it, so that you may readily forgive anything that might pierce you, and not be so rigid and hurt.
>>
Break Tiem, be back in 5

jkjk, just need a moment to relax my head.
>>
>>19095628
Major props for coming back and finishing people from last thread. Thank you!
>>
File: Metatrons cube.png (316KB, 2000x2216px) Image search: [Google]
Metatrons cube.png
316KB, 2000x2216px
>>19095323
Hey you're the cute one! I just did your reading~

Gonna try to knock out all the ones in the last thread then get up to some in this one... I wonder if drinking an energy drink might help a bit.
>>
>>19095613
BECAUSE I LOVE IT AND IT IS A GIFT THAT I HOLD DEAR!!!
>>19095647
lol yup! Thanks for the reading! Also how do you do that chackra stuff its hella cool
>>
>>19095647
Do you have an email we can send you the details?
>>
File: 3 Orgasmic Abduction.png (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
3 Orgasmic Abduction.png
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>19095645
I feel bad about disappearing last time, I really want to leave a positive lasting impression on the masters of /div/ o:

You guys just wring me out like a sponge. 15 readings later in 3 days and I'm like

XXXXXXXXXXXXded
>>
>>19095603

Heh. At some point I'll slow down. Is good when angels pray.
>>
I'm looking to trade. I have two queries.
>>
>>19095673
I will answer one. Can you do appearance of my next boyfriend?
>>
>>19095680
I do tarot, so no. Sorry. Did you have another question?
>>
>>19095666
>666
top kek
Ayy I got you, friend
>>
File: 7 Life and Love.png (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
7 Life and Love.png
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>19095659
[email protected]

>>19095656
I honestly just read the answers provided, let it sink in, then as I begin typing the reading I kind of see it i front of my sight like I'm imagining or daydreaming, only I see a general concept of what everything looks like and from there I sort of just intuit or 'pick up on' any issues I notice.

I call this an invasive technique because in a sense I'm invading the energetic system to scan and parse it over for information in a way similar to most discarnate entities when they're trying to mess with someone's energetic system, the only thing is I don't touch anything, just look.

It's like walking through a museum of someone's life, I don't see their memories but I can sense their emotions and psychological states and in the system itself can view how each chakra connects to and interacts with each other, SOMETIMES.

Some people have incredibly sophisticated defense mechanisms in their auric bodies that I sometimes spring that propel me back or block me or infect me. I usually have to just shake it off and keep trying.

The most intense example of someone's defense mechanism energetically was a highly advanced soul in the natures of spacial geometric folding, their mind appeared to me as a labyrinth of mirrors that doubled as portals so if you stumbled accidentally into a wall you'd end up somewhere else entirely new and completely turned around, disoriented and backwards. The best I got at disarming that indigo ray defense was reducing the labyrinth into a hallway of portals and even then I was locked out from most of the portals.

Things can get trippy as fuck inside the energetic system, some blockages are temporal paradoxes, others are spacial paradoxes that couldn't exist in the physical world.

Overall it's just something I found out I was really good at after discovering the Law of One.

But as to HOW I do it, I honestly don't know, I just do.
>>
>>19095656

are you still doing scries angel-chan?
>>
>>19095666

You trading mate?
>>
>>19095698
You are gonna be my last. My head hurts
What is up?
>>19095690
Holy shit dude that is some advanced shit!
More power to you, I admire you
>>
>>19095705
Are you going to finish the rest of the readings requested?
>>
>>19095666
pls help me, i dont know what im doing with scry
>>
>>19095714
ahh maybe yes
I'm a bit tired so im worried they may not be as accurate
Since you asked and showed initiative what is your query
>>
>>19095700

Not presently. Saving my juice.

>>19095719

Scry is hard. Cheswick is better to ask. I think I posted a very rough guide on it some threads ago, let me go spelunking for it.
>>
>>19095705

aww well i just wanted to know what my future boyfriend looks like. if you can't that's okay too. take care of yourself!
>>
>>19095720
>>19095278
Me,, thank you!
>>
>recycled

Scrying is a lot like meditation. I started out doing martial arts when I was young, and my first time dipping my toes in magic was Chaos Magic. Basic exercises in that discipline are a lot like forms of mediation, with one of the first being to imagine a certain shape and not altering it while holding it in your mind perfect and clear for as long as you can. If you understand the exercise and are being honest, then it probably isn't easy at first unless you're some sort of Bodhisattva. A red triangle with an empty middle has it's outline grow thicker, or it's points rounder, or it's hue of red change just slightly. Holding that perfect image is hard to do for longer than a few seconds, and those seconds are a Herculian effort.

Fortunately when you scry in a similar fashion the principles are much easier. What I do is close my eyes and clear my mind as though I were trying to meditate or think of nothing during magic. I relax, and the first thing that I see are afterimages from whatever I was seeing when I had my eyes open. I wait and try to sort of ease my vision, letting those afterimages pass. That's when the magic happens.

I look at the darkness of my eyelids and let my other senses kick in. I see shapes. Often colors. Pictures move, one thing changes into another. My intuition tells me things about the images, and sometimes those feelings are the bulk of the scry while the images remain seemingly simplistic. The symbolism that I get is a mixture of things relevant to me, relevant only to the person that I'm scrying for, symbols in the common lexicon that I might research, and symbols that don't quite make sense yet. Why? I think that it comes from some common unconscious, and the constructs that I'm seeing from my perspective looking in are different that what the future would look like to the one in it. It's collective and fluid. The flow of time diverts, at least in my mind's eye.

It gets easier.
>>
>>19095724
>Cheswick is better to ask
no dad please
does scry mess with your stomach too?
>>
>>19095735
Not him but sometimes I get sense of smell or physical pain and even arousal twice while doing scrying. All of those were relevant to the querent. But maybe that's not really scrying but something else I'd be tapping in during the readings.
>>
>>19095735
>no dad please
MY FUCKING SIDES
>does scry mess with your stomach too?
Nope not from my limited experience
>>
>>19095735

Doesn't muck with mine, gives me headaches though. Sometimes my eyes burn a little.

>no dad please

Mad prophets are cool.
>>
>>19095656
Awe. When i was drawing it I thought it would be bad. But thankyou so much. I really felt joy when i saw you use it.
>>
>>19095726
>>19095727
Ahh fuck ladies I really wanna do this, but I'm afraid i will have to take a break
I gotta cleanse my room and take a break
I can tell when I'm nearing the limit when my head hurts and I have issues seeing lmao
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
>>19095754

Your art is good.
>>
>>19095767
AGREED! I LOVE IT WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING
It almost makes me want to draw again
>>
File: CAM01959.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01959.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>19091316
S1025 Scorpio

Magenta Ray, Nominal

Red Ray... It's looked better.

Orange Ray is blocked pretty hard, you deny yourself heavily and block your own power.

Yellow Ray is blocked, you seem to be keeping everyone held back and away from you.

Kundalini is stuck just above Magenta Ray, your entire Lower Triad is shut down.

You're deeply depressed and suicidal deep down, probably desire to hurt because it's becoming more numb and familiar than everything else.

Green Ray is potentiated but currently closed with a small trickle of energy, it turns on brightly in specific moments that you experience as a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest or butterflies in your stomach or like your mind is melting. It has signs of having been strongly activated before, actually, it's overactivation.

You can offer too much love and scare a person away. Don't be afraid to step out of the glowing rosy loving reality you feel when around certain people, and come down to Earth to treat them not as lovers but a human, who you particularly enjoy being around.

Inner Green Ray is pierced but otherwise mostly ignored and suppressed.

Bridge is Nominal.

Blue Ray overactivations, you should consider that it's not that you speak too much, but that it's what you say to who. You need to discern a proper sociological circle and how everyone inside that circle interacts to attempt to understand what actions cause what consequences.

Indigo Ray, Minimally Balanced, except there is a large portion of it that is struggling with a new configuration of programming offered to it by the Violet Ray. You are struggling with your life from losing someone close to you all as planned. This is the first and beginning of a life cycle, you will fall in love again and be hurt again, and again, until finally you discover what it is you NEED to love rather than what it is you WANT to love.(cont)
>>
>>19095762

don't worry about it, take a break. i hope you feel better!
>>
>>19095767
Awe. Omg :')
>>19095774
You should! Drawing can both be fun and stressful !
>>
File: CAM01952.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01952.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>19091316
Of that Love, you must especially learn to forgive others for yourself, and to love yourself for other's sake.

Violet Ray is strong, you have powerful spiritual guidance and many spiritual guides overlooking you. You have a life that is immensely hard to deal with from your mental perspective, you must not give in to feelings of suicide as when you feel suicidal, it is a temporary low point that will balance itself out in the near future one way or another.
I sense that you'w predisposed for mental illnesses, but none are currently activated, although one is potentiated and can be avoided so long as you don't become self-destructive over this relationship being lost.

Upper Triad is doing nominal.

Why do you ruin your relationships? Probably because when you be yourself and others can't stand that, it's others who can't stand themselves that they see in you. Further, when you appear to be happy, others will not always react kindly to this as they themselves are not happy.

You should first stop believing that YOU are ruining your relationships, you should also stop believing OTHERS ruin your life. You need to come to accept that you have lost the people you've lost for a future reason that although currently isn't known to you, one day will shine so brightly that you'll be glad for these experiences, as much better one's down the road wouldn't be possible without them.

You do not ruin anything but that which you ruin in thought inside of your mind.(cont)
>>
>>19095745
I felt like throwing up. without counting interactions with another (being)? Dude, I'm so lost.
>>19095750
my eye twitches
>>
File: CAM01951.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01951.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>19091316
As for why the break up occurred, it was most likely him being pushed away by you or pulled away by another, regardless of which it was, it isn't the important thing about the experience, what's important is you now know that you should adjust who you provide unconditional love to, and while you should do so to everyone, the intensity of it is what's in question, not who gets it. You should never give so much love that you make the other person feel overwhelmed, it's akin to providing such a large energetic transfer into their system that you blow out theirs, this causes them to be repulsed energetically for their own sake. Tone it down and try to match your energy with others or be a bit above their levels. Too high or too low and people move away. Energetically, similar frequencies unite and attract, different frequencies do not unless they are the same tone just an octave higher or lower.
>>
>>19095599
... why. ?
>>
I'm still thinking of the whole tipping thing for div skills. Should i do Venmo?
>>
>>19095801
ah nevermind.

i've asked the same thing several times with no answer.

i knew better.
>>
>>19095728
thanks
>>
>>19095803
Hi Angel-Chan, the last thread got archived as I was writing my reply. Here's what I wrote earlier, if you didn't see it:
>>19093914

Thanks again!
>>
>>19095787
Ew
>>
>>19095844
Oh shit i didn't see this! Thanks TA!
>>
File: CAM01973.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01973.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>19091338
T304 Pisces

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray is minimally balanced although it is possessed by orange ray 'timidness' which suppresses it's sexual activations, living situation seems acceptable albeit begrudgingly at times.

Orange Ray is minimally balanced with some imbalances in self power, you are not offering the whole truth as well, you seem to have a manipulative charge to your orange ray. You may not be aware of it but you are self centered and in denial about it.

Yellow Ray has some blockages but is balanced in other areas, you seem to have life challenges pertaining to understanding each gender of humanity, you must especially find forgiveness towards womenkind and mercy towards everyone, otherwise you must find a way to better control their behavior towards you without their ever knowing you're doing so.

Forgive your father, for your own sake.

Lower Triad is imbalanced but otherwise nearly nominal, you need to make a few tweaks to the way you view women and friends, see them as equals.

Green Ray seems to be passive and underactive, you might have sociopathic or selfish intentions behind even innocent intentions.

Inner Green Ray is trying to extend a path for you to potentiate and then activate the green ray.

Bridge is nominal.

Kundalini sits at Orange Ray and peaks into Yellow Ray where it builds, but has yet to attain the power needed to jump up into the higher triad without the green ray. You have not yet made a choice to be of service to self, or service to others/all, once you do, your energetic system will accomodate the new provided configuration of energies, you will be responsible for seeing them through and discovering what it is you must do with your ability to make a choice as to whether to offer your most positive energies, or your most manipulative energies.(cont)
>>
File: CAM01983.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01983.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>19091338
Blue Ray is... Blocked from me, I can't get a reading on it at all. I don't sense any spirit guides so this is YOU blocking me, so I won't pry~

Indigo Ray is nominal surprisingly, you seem to have a honed sharp mind. You may be familiar with the negative or 'left hand' polarity (not to be confused with the 'left handed' satanic/luciferian concepts). You might do well to meditate and discern whether you wish to help people, or help yourself through helping people.

Violet Ray is active and well, it may have something to share with you should you ever decide to deeply meditate upon it.

Upper Triad is okay from what I can tell, not sure about blue ray but it seems to have something going on that I can't see.

To integrate the shadow is typically a right hand path movement, one of a person who desires to be of service to others and provide love to the world for the world's sake.. If you wish to understand the shadow self to better utilize it, all you need to do is allow it to manifest as the truly cunning and devious person you are, the manipulation, the egoic pride, you only need to look away from yourself to be your true self as you desire to be if you wish to be service to self.

If you wish to be of service to others, you will need to activate the green ray by balancing minimally the lower rays and then in meditation move the kundalini up into the green ray by moving through each chakra from the inner green ray and smoothing out each flow and rotational frequency/tone to match the natural cosmic tone generated as the pranic energy that enters you distorts to match you.

This is all well explained in a book I provided in >>19092104

Your actualized self is not your 'actual' self, an actualized self in the context I think you desire is essentially the you that you manifest through your turning further and further away from your soul self to your human self until you sanctify your human ego as sacred above the soul self.(cont)
>>
File: CAM01953.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01953.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>19091338
Meditation always helps, I recommend you meditate for an hour two days in a row at least twice weekly, so 4 hours of meditation weekly, you'll discover everything you need to know from there on your own, as you will be your own designer of your life, with your spirit guides only helping to keep you protected, and your higher self only moving to aid you in the lessons you have chosen to learn this time around.
>>
File: 1491092850087.jpg (152KB, 1270x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491092850087.jpg
152KB, 1270x1000px
will be doing a few reads/trades tonight for those interested.

name/alias and your question are all the info I need, method is scry.

Cute pics always appreciated if you have one you'd like to share.
>>
>>19095960
EDEN
Should I bewitch my crush?
What will come out of it?
>>
File: 1496420739920.jpg (233KB, 480x638px) Image search: [Google]
1496420739920.jpg
233KB, 480x638px
>>19095960
Lino
4 u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwWRjvwlLKg

I will be better at IT or finances?
>>
>>19095960
Kiki
Will he ever love me again?
>>
File: happy-samoyed.jpg (26KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
happy-samoyed.jpg
26KB, 600x416px
>>19095963
Here is a cute pic of a samoyed boi
He a good boi
>>
File: GettyImages-484772076A[1].jpg (72KB, 960x614px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-484772076A[1].jpg
72KB, 960x614px
>>19095960
Jill
What do you see happening with me and this guy?
>>
File: 1496390459349.jpg (55KB, 866x866px) Image search: [Google]
1496390459349.jpg
55KB, 866x866px
>>19095960
David
whats my future wife's dreams for her life/her life with me?
>>
>>19095960
chesw...hire
where i'm failing when trying to scry?
>>
File: owlbb.gif (2MB, 449x290px) Image search: [Google]
owlbb.gif
2MB, 449x290px
>>19095960
lyliko

how are we doing and what should I do if anything?
>>
File: 1408463392617.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408463392617.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>19095963
>Should I bewitch my crush?
Philosophically speaking I have a lot of questions to ask you regarding that decision or potential action, but putting that aside;

Overall it seems that it won't really have much of an impact, a persona walks around town with a peice of paper on their forehead hanging down between their eyes to about thier nose, they don't know it's there or seem to notice it, however the wind blows it away and they seem to see the world with more clarity.

Basically seems like it'll wear off eventually, or that you need something more potent than just "bewitching" them, honestly seems like it's less effort in the end than it's worth, for what it's worth it seems like it'll work, but only for a temporary timeframe, depends on what it is you're after honestly.
>>
File: 1496365068303.jpg (184KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1496365068303.jpg
184KB, 1080x1349px
>>19095960
Z
What did M think of me, back when I knew her? Anything secret?
>>
>>19095960

sarah
will i find love this summer?
>>
>>19095989
>>19095960
Oh, and I'll trade this one. I also scry.
>>
>>19095960
Maia
Am I gonna be staying here or is my future really about going back abroad
>>
File: spiraling photon.gif (931KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spiraling photon.gif
931KB, 500x500px
>>19092929
I'll get you done because you have a reading waiting on mine.

E1228 Capricorn

Magenta Ray is Optimal

Red Ray is minimally balanced.

Orange Ray overactivations, signs of crispiness due to burnt energy, you're working too hard to attain something you should be taking smaller steps to work towards, for your own health.

Yellow Ray is minimally balanced with some imbalances in areas, minimal imbalances honestly but noticeable enough to make the entire energy center fluctuate out of it's axial tilt, seems to be signs of attempting to compensate where no other methods exist, so the energy center wobbles and creates it's own rippling distortions of differential energy to save up on and expend later, typically through the orange ray.

I shall call this, Leader Syndrome, as it does look like you've been handed a powerful 'honor/duty/responsibility' that sees to have you slightly 'unhinged' if you'll excuse that pun o:

Otherwise, minimally balanced, and realize 'minimally' in this context is 'at least minimally', it's decently balanced but I don't want you to lower your guard down in those areas, keep them up, you'll need them.

Lower Triad is minimally balanced, but it has some stress on it's upper portions, you should not be shy from relaxing and taking a day to recharge now and then.

Green Ray is not potentiated, you have yet a need to look for higher energetic solutions to life, you live well in the physical realms and perform well enough to be independent within them. This has kept you, as preincarnationally planned, from acquiring kundalini up to green ray, this will happen naturally in it's own time when it's the right time, do not change up anything, as you are now is perfect.(cont)
>>
File: Trippy Golden Spiral.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy Golden Spiral.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19092929
Inner Green Ray is pierced but closed off beyond being known. This will change in the future, potentially sooner than later but most likely in around 5-10 years but might take longer depending on life events and circumstances.

Bridge is Optimal and Efficient, you are guided so well that you aren't even aware of it.

Blue Ray is nominal, balance is irrelevant currently with it, in the future once the kundalini penetrates green ray, you'll need to be much more conscientious of your lies to others as well as to yourself.

Indigo Ray shows signs of negative polarity but majorly mixed polarity, you have the ability to choose to be of service to all/others or yourself. You will have to choose eventually, and when you do will determine the future course of the rest of your life, so take your time and choose that which you feel the most drawn towards, helping others, or helping yourself.

Indigo Ray is well balanced, but it has high potential to fall into turmoil, guard your thoughtprocesses in times of high stress and catastrophe, or you will be your own downfall.

Violet Ray would like a word with you, you should meditate upon it just before bed for AT LEAST an UNINTERRUPTED 30 minutes.

Upper Triad is Optimal it'd seem.

Your energetic system is highly potentiated for future spiritual events but as things are now, you should take it easy and just enjoy your physical life to the fullest.(cont)
>>
File: spoon.jpg (199KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
spoon.jpg
199KB, 960x1280px
>>19095969
That image gave me a giggle, "quality" bootleg goods are always fun stuff.

Finance seems to offer more potential and opportunity for job growth but will demand more of you while IT will be a bit more laid back, but it's easier to feel like you're stuck in a rut or doing the same thing again and again and not getting paid enough for the effort.

tldr; Finance = more opportunity and monetary compensation.
IT= a more fun work environment that's less demanding but difficult to advance in or feel adequately challenged or making full use of your potential with.
>>
File: Vortex of Lake Texoma.gif (902KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex of Lake Texoma.gif
902KB, 320x180px
>>19092929
Your love is potentiated to meet you anywhere within 2-15 years depending on their progress as well as yours, the vortices of potential probabilities/possibilities narrows down the longer the life continues so it IS inevitable, you should not force it to happen, you should not yearn TOO STRONGLY for it to happen, you should just await it patiently and mercifully. You might find that your love comes into your life in an unusual way, that or they will be unusual their self in a mutual contrast to you, they'll complete the parts of you you need and will require you do the same for them.

Your love in question my be the one who activates your green ray and makes you 'choose your choice' or it may be someone else before the person in question or even after. Stay open to what your physical reality can offer you.
>>
>>19095998
:o its my turn soon. I don't really know what else to add to the drawing. Do you have any ideas?
>>
File: Vortex rainbow wheel.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex rainbow wheel.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>19096008
Rainbows always do well with me :P
>>
>>19095960
Jennifer
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>19096003
Thats it,im going to finance.

ps:sonic is obama in harry potter franchise,so WATCH OUT
>>
File: renner.png (257KB, 293x416px) Image search: [Google]
renner.png
257KB, 293x416px
>>19095960
Tatiana
Will I ever fugg my dream man?
>>
>>19095996
>>19095960
And I found you a pic! It's from my favourite movie
>>
File: 1452627170268.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452627170268.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>19095970
A rustic looking building sits on a simple prairie field, the important part of this house, is that a single rocking chair sits and overlooks the vast field of grass and plains that seem endless. Tall grasses, and supposedly vivid landscapes, but everything is a somber or possibly nostalgic sepia tone. It all looks like someone took a canister of wood stain to it all. or that it's all reflective of this empty rocking chair facing the outside world with nobody sitting in it.

Basically, nostalgia and a sense of timeless longing or a feeling of absence. not hopeful m8, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

>>19095977
A few awkward first interactions, but it becomes endearing rather than annoying, it's gonna be the kind of things that builds up and goes from getting to know each other to being friends, to being inseparable friends, to possibly something more than friends. Gradual process but you'll find it's surprisingly easy to talk with and spend time with this person if you both learn to let down your guards so often and give it a little more spontaneity and authenticity to your interactions.
>>
>>19095960
Sebastian
Is a relationship ever happening between us?
>>
>>19096042
To clarify, us as in me and the person im in love with
>>
File: God in a Galaxy Shell.gif (882KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
God in a Galaxy Shell.gif
882KB, 500x375px
>>19091639
Women are like anyone else, they have feelings, emotions and are demanded many things by the society they live in. Treat them as equals but most of all treat them the way you'd want to be treated, not by them, but by anyone in general.

I think you should just relax on labeling people and try to get to know the deeper parts of them, you may find their 'annoying' nature is a natural defense against men just like you ;)

Did it ever occur to you that there's also a lot of good shit going down in the world? The media does not portray an accurate reflection of reality, they are very skewed with fear. Do not fear the reaper, the darkness is necessary for light to exist. In order for humanity to learn, we must experience things like allabuahkfags blowing up a bunch of teenagers so that we all can agree that it's fucked up and further refine our choice to not be okay with murdering others for beliefs, as ONE example of TONS. Ignoring it is one option, but truly what you must do is not be bothered by it more than ignore it. Think of the Vulcans in Star Trek. Don't respond to the emotional reaction, try to retain your calm self.

Preferring something to not happen won't undo it, it's done and happened, all you can do now is make the best out of those experiences. Find the good in them, they've shaped you into who you are and will be one day, they're potential and they've filled you with potential, don't see just misery, see the seeds of wisdom, how have those experiences made you into a better person today? Sure they had some negative effects, but surely there are positive ones you have overlooked.

Freedom is relative, in society no one is free until they unshackle themselves from the bonds of social opinion, and even then, society grabs back like a fucking zombie.

When presented with BS, you can either make a fuss, or deal with it. That's the sad truth, you must deal with it or it will become a shitstain in your life.
>>
File: 1461202670276.jpg (139KB, 650x561px) Image search: [Google]
1461202670276.jpg
139KB, 650x561px
>>19095978
Honestly, she wishes that you spent a little more time at home, and that she had more money and freetime to do the things she wishes she could (then again who doesn't want more money and more time, amirite?) Often she wishes for something a bit more stable, and wants a family life, maybe a kid or two, something that gives her a sense of purpose or a legacy to leave, that;s probably the best way to describe this feeling, longing to leave something lasting, to have an impression in a tangible way, both on you and the world.
>>
File: trippy ascension.gif (867KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trippy ascension.gif
867KB, 768x432px
>>19096053
And sometimes the best way to deal with something is to just see how it unfolds. Go with the flow it provides and there will come a point where you can leave it behind. Take it and learn how to spot that BS from entering into your life again and take active steps to avoid it as such.
>>
Hey /div/. Going to be hanging out here today to do readings. Not starting-- I just have to run out to grab lunch first.

While I'm doing that, if someone would be as kind as to read for me what my Monday will look like, I'd be happy to return the favor with a reading of my own. Thanks.
>>
File: 1459725257104.jpg (22KB, 540x495px) Image search: [Google]
1459725257104.jpg
22KB, 540x495px
>>19095984
>chesw...
Honestly I understand why some people may harass Chessy so much, but between you and me, I think they're kind of a fun person who spices up threads, even if they're a little unorthodox overall, fun kid that one. Not that you probably know or care much about all that kind /div/ drama stuff now do you anonichi? :^)

Unforeseen influences are tainting the perception of it, a clear bowl of water can only reflect what's being looked at, if it's pointed in a strange direction it makes a "category error" between what it reflects and what the user hopes to see. The same is true if it's contaminated beforehand, a few specks or murky water can muddy up what is seen in the reflection. Not being literal and saying use a bowl of water, or anything, but moreso it seems your personal feelings or opinions on reads may be altering the outcome sbulty or narrowing the potential for a more insightful read/scry. Open it up to the possibilites and make sure you focus on the core issue of what's being read for and avoid distractions that lead you astray. Remember no one likes to be astray.
>>
File: 1435781789743.jpg (46KB, 872x652px) Image search: [Google]
1435781789743.jpg
46KB, 872x652px
>>19096083
Monday, slow start with a bit of momentum building slowly throughout the day, it'll hit a peak and when things seem to be busiest you'll be granted a short break or time to yourself, it'll pass quickly but coming back from it, you'll feel like a whole new person full of vibrancy, and be an emotional and motivated juggernaut of will and drive to do things it seems, it'll calm down eventually but that burst of energy will last until you;re ready for some well deserved r&r.

Sup' thothykins? s'been a while, how ya been holding up friendo?

>>19095985
Things are going well on a baselevel, it's a little shaky and has it's ups and downs, but overall despite it all it's surprisingly stable. The analogy here is that of two people walking a tightrope, if one moves too drastically or makes sudden movements it could shake things up and cause the other person to slip up. Basically it's a bout balance and making sure things are done in cooperation and with communication. Basically think about the effects of your actions in terms of both your own grounding, but also in the ways it affects the environment/situation around you and this other person as well.
>>
File: The Presence.png (1MB, 717x617px) Image search: [Google]
The Presence.png
1MB, 717x617px
>>19091358
C727 Leo

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray is imbalanced by indigo ray possessions.

Orange Ray possessions by indigo ray causing severe imbalances.

Yellow Ray is blocked by indigo ray possession...

Lower Triad is being suppressed by Upper Triad. No Kundalini flow, suicidal feelings are present along with the whole workshop of depression, hopelessness, helplessness, and many other lessnesses. You need to stop thinking whatever it is you believe is going on and attempt to focus your self in a different light, look for the silver linings on the clouds rather than the billowing smoke plumes in front of them.

Green Ray is overactivated for too long, there's sign of a burn out, it's now shut down and seems to be being suppressed by both the lower and upper triads, with orange and yellow ray possessing the green ray as a result of the indigo ray possessing the lower triad.

The bridge is functioning but with great difficulty, you probably feel extremely disoriented in a spiritual or faithful sense.

Inner Green Ray is known but not explored, you will come to find much healing should you ever delve the rabbit hole of your own personality.

Blue Ray is imbalanced with overactivation, consider holding back your thoughts and opinions in specific circumstances, but don't be afraid to be as you are in other circumstances.

Indigo Ray is overactivated, looks like it's a laser beam of light shooting in all directions unable to focus, bathing everything with it's scanning properties, the influx of information is jumbled, and you perceive reality in ways only you can because of this. You must step away from reacting to your thoughts about something, stop allowing yourself to be sucked into those thoughts, take control of your thoughts, quiet them when they upset you, sit with them when they make too much sense, listen, but don't react. Provide some mercy and love towards your self in thought, and mercy and love will begin to appear in your outer reality(cont)
>>
File: trippy void gazing.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trippy void gazing.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>19091358
You must absolutely begin meditating, stop thinking, start feeling, probe your reality not with judgmental observation but probe it with your feelings, feel the surroundings, look for the love in them, in everything, look away from the darkness for a bit and get some healing. Do not be afraid to look at life and tell it to wait while you fix your views of reality and everyone else. Sure it won't wait forever, but when reality see's you trying, it responds in kind.

Your Violet Ray is acute and focused on your indigo ray, it is currently offering new subtle programming of the energetic configuration, your outer reality will manifest events that reflect this soon. You'll find that your thoughts are all you need to change to begin leading your life in a direction not bogged down with 'insanity'.

Upper Triad is off-axis, the indigo ray seems to have been externally messed with by another and you're compensating as best you can. If you practice magic consider daily LBRP's or put it all down together and move on from those practices, otherwise if that's not the case, you should be wary then because someone in your physical life has attempted to alter you.

This isn't a sign to be alarmed, rather this is a prime chance to let your true desires show through that which another has shoved upon you.

Be yourself, don't give them your anger, don't provide the world your hatred, keep your energy, don't give them that power. Try to just enjoy yourself regardless, fight this foe with love and mercy rather than anger and assault.

What are you supposed to do?

Live.(cont)
>>
File: Trippy Vortex 2.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy Vortex 2.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>19091358
And don't let any excuse keep you from doing so. Run if you must, hide if it helps, but you have to live. That is what the fuck you're supposed to do. Spite the insanity, spit in the face of the monsters of reality, without doing any of that, all by simply, living, and loving, your life, as best you can.

Your lowest feelings are still higher energies than some of the stuff here on Earth, and Earth needs all the higher energies it can get, your mere presence is an aid, to leave would go against your very own desires.
>>
>>19096083

Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi Thoth!
>>
File: 1488309790490.png (232KB, 660x635px) Image search: [Google]
1488309790490.png
232KB, 660x635px
>>19095989
Was gonna make an obligatory 3dpd shitpost, but after looking at that image beyond just the thumbnail, you got me, can't even talk shit now. :^(

M was a little bit of a lost person wandering about, a little bit aloof and in their own world, so to speak. They had a way of systematizing and compartmentalizing the things they saw did and the people they interacted with. They tended to really think most of people in terms of "what does this person mean to me?" type inquiries and other such matters.

The vision here was that of a series of floodgates opening and closing allowing various amouts of water in and out of various chambers or segments made by the walls and and doors, some were larger and others smaller, some more full than others, but they were ever opening and closing, reconsidering shifting and flowing. If this means anything to me it's that they were judging you, not in a bad way nesicarily mind you, but trying to make sure they had an updated version of who you were and what your actions and thoughts said about you as a person. They were studying you quite a bit to see if that's the kind of person they'd want in their life after all, and if so what kind of interactions or level they'd want to be at.
>>
File: mfw all this.jpg (16KB, 225x325px) Image search: [Google]
mfw all this.jpg
16KB, 225x325px
>mfw this thread is the only reason I come to /x/ 95% of the time.
>>
New thread:

>>19096170
>>
>>19096166
same
>>
>>19096087
>Not that you probably know or care much about all that kind /div/ drama stuff now do you anonichi? :^)

She is certainly a charismatic character in this madness
In fact I even have a theory that stray dog is a double personality of cheswick ,a more sweet side when she's lonely

The Reading was veryyy insightful,thank you
>>
File: 1473802248547.jpg (13KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
1473802248547.jpg
13KB, 264x191px
>>19096206
>In fact I even have a theory that stray dog is a double personality of cheswick ,a more sweet side when she's lonely

As stray himself I can confirm that stray is actually just an anime shitposter who's a little lonely and comes here to try and make a difference in the world, but admittedly I could see a lot of similarities between me and Chessy from what limited knowledge I have about em and the interactions I've had with her.

>>19095990
Summer is a decent opportunity, it's not so much a matter of time, but rather one of exposure, it's about getting out there and making moves that allow for you to bring love or a relationship into your life, it's not a passive game by any means and will be worth what you put into it.

Seems that you'll have to walk the walk and talk the talk a bit more, flaunt what you've got and give some new avenues a try, you may be surprised at what you find. A person leaving for work forgot something at home and walks back to their apartment a different way than usual and meets a freindly neighbour they never saw before walking their dog and smiles warmly. kinda a cute vision desu.

>>19095996
Seems stability is more likely of an outcome, it seems you'll find a reason to stick around where you are instead of going for the calling of the out there again, a giving up of the calling of the wild once the place you've stayed in for a while begins to feel like home all of a sudden when you consider having to leave it behind. You'll find yourself homesick for a place you never really saw as home until just then.
>>
>>19096258

none of my neighbors are friendly lol they're all old/retired/married etc. i guess i understand what you mean though. doesn't really seem worth the effort
>>
>>19096166
Story of my life right there m8.

>>19096015
He's got high hopes for it all, but isn't really apt to showing it in the idea that it might not work out or that he may ruin things. Overall a positive influenced set of thoughts but fear of causing at all to go wrong.

an artisan working on a glass scultpute reminiscent of a grecco-roman marble one, but he's afraid to put the finishing touches on it, what is it cracks or falls apart after he's come this far or put that much effort into it? Maybe it's better and more beautiful to leave it as is instead of risking having it all crumble due to his own preferences or desires. That's the thought process as I see it here.
>>
File: 1475651583469.jpg (43KB, 410x651px) Image search: [Google]
1475651583469.jpg
43KB, 410x651px
>>19096274
I will admit though, would make xtan my waifu if only she were real.

Okay, enough break time, I'll try to finish the readings in the last thread then I'll get all the ones in this thread and post them in the new thread probably tomorrow or on monday depending on how depressed my mother makes me over the weekend.
>>
Doing some free readings, ask your question and state your gender.
>>
>>19096287
Female
Is he ever going to want me again? If so, when?
>>
File: trippy hotel.gif (2MB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
trippy hotel.gif
2MB, 500x800px
>>19096287
I am a Hu-Mon, of the sub-classification, Mail.

When do I find a new lover?
>>
>>19096287
Am i gonna vomit this year.

Female
>>
>>19096287
Female
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>19096267
>none of my neighbors are friendly lol they're all old/retired/married etc.
Not really a literal plan of action m8, more a metaphor as to how a change may lead to something closer than you think but not really seen much.

>doesn't seem worth the effort
:^( don't be too down on yourself anonichi, You still have potential for love, but it's just gonna take a little effort to secure it is all. Either way good luck and try not to be too down on yourself, I can tell you as someone in a similar mindset most of the time it only keeps you isolated and lonely, try not to be like me m8, i wouldn't wish that on anyone.

>>19096286
True man of taste right here, but anonichi is anyone's waifu really even real? Doesn't stop a lot of peeps out there, just saying. :^) Either way appreciate the work you do, the read you did for made a big difference as was spot on, I hope to be as good at this stuff as you are someday.

>>19096287
Manly man, recently had an interaction that gave me a strange feeling of hope that's leaving me conflicted, is it a real opportunity worth considering or just imagination running wild and simple wish fulfillment fantasies?

tldr; is it really even considering this recent thought as a possible life opportunity?
>>
>>19096206
I like to think Black Acanthus and Angel-chan are soulmates
>>
>>19096321
he's dating cheswick
>>
File: 1495317903169.png (659KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495317903169.png
659KB, 600x500px
>>19095960
>As stray himself I can confirm that stray is actually just an anime shitposter

I'm not totally convinced.Maybe when I get my magic powers I have an opinion.

David
My Future wife believes in Magic? She knows /x/ /div/?
>>
>>19095977
>>19096036
thank you stray.. this is accurate so far.. do you think we will ever officially date?
>>
>>19096287
Female
Will RC and I date?
Will we become intimate emotionally?
>>
>>19095616
Still here?
>>
>>19096336
yes
>>
>>19096322
no way!
They can all be in an open relationship.
Is Angel-chan even human?
>>
>>19095745
I get sense of smell or physical pain and even arousal twice while doing scrying
Can you link these? I'm curious.
>>
can someone who scrys trade with me?
>>
>>19096258
>it seems you'll find a reason to stick around where you are instead of going for the calling of the out there again
Hopefully that means well, because I am waiting for the outcome of something that'll determine if I'll stay or if I'll go

Is it alright if I ask a clarification of this bit
>a giving up of the calling of the wild once the place you've stayed in for a while begins to feel like home all of a sudden when you consider having to leave it behind.
>>
>>19096321
>>19096322
You mean:"cheswick"(stray the dog) is dating Black ancathus
>>
>>19096314

it's not worth it, idk why i even asked about love lol i'm sorry i wasted your time stray
>>
File: 1414522971490.jpg (22KB, 263x208px) Image search: [Google]
1414522971490.jpg
22KB, 263x208px
>>19096025
>Tatiana
Fucking love that name, had a cool classmate in a uni class with that name who was a real nice person.

You'll get a close enough version of it, but it's not gonna be anywhere near where your dreams come to. Like a budget version of it, like 80-85% of the traits you want but still a lot of other stuff or external wiggle room for things that are a bit more neutral or even undesirable. 80%ish accuracy is still pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

>>19096042 See you would normally think that >>19096047 would be enough to stop me from making the same stupid joke I usually do, but what info provided there is to say I'm not the person you're in love with? :^)

sass aside, it seems that personal drama is going to be a big factor in keeping things from running smoothly, emotions and personal feelings will be tense and run high. There will be arguments and periods of time where there's no reply, the cold shoulder or just apathy towards it all. if you can survive all this and stick it through it all, face the trails that'll push you to your limits, there's a possibility of it all, but it's really like suffering through it all for just a chance, not a guarantee or even a real good shot, strife for a limited time gamble that may or may not pay off.

>>19096368
ayyy anonichi~ what's on your mind? I'm a little bit of a dork, but I'll try my best.

>>19096378
>"cheswick"(stray the dog)
So this is what it all comes down to, life and this general by extension sure are weird aren't they? Care to expound on that theory, you've got me intrigued
>>
>>19095616
>>19096346
If you try to bewitch him,
>6 of Pentacles rev, 6 of Cups rev, The Magician, 5 of Cups, Princess of Wands rev, Knight of Pentacles rev

As with 90% of people who try it, you would fail miserably and end up way worse than if you didn't.

Initially, you'd pour a large amount of effort into this and be overcome by lust of desire when it doesn't work. It would drive him further away from you, In the midst of your frustration, you'd try doubling down and overpowering the faulty work, thereby making things worse. Seeing what a horrendous failure it is, you'd fall into a depression, followed by you cracking eventually, most likely when you see him with another girl. See, right now you like him, but investing magical energy into such a work would make you obsessive and a bit mad over him. Anyway, when you see him with another girl, you snap and lose your mind, seeking to destroy yourself a bit through destructive habits and irresponsible choices.

I'd strongly recommend you not try to bewitch this dude.

Don't get me wrong, I scried you and find the whole psycho thing kind of hot. You should leave me a throwaway.

Anyway, my query is, with the measure I've implemented recently, how will my business look at the end of June?
>>
>>19096399
ok, i want to know what will happen between e and I in the future

you?
>>
>>19096083
Give me a theme or something specific, lad. If you give me a good direct query, I'll read your shit up something fierce.
>>
File: 1479241382232.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479241382232.png
97KB, 250x250px
>>19096387
plz no bully yourself anonichi, be a little more confident, you didn't waste my time, and it was a pleasure to read for you as always. Honestly it's a trip of self improvement, you remind me a lot of myself back in the day, and if I can find hope somehow so can you m80. Please don;t give up, not gonna feed you palliatives or lie to you, it's hard and love sucks most of the time, but it's also got it's ups and benefits and I think it's certainly worth believing in and pursuing.

>>19096370
>Is it alright if I ask a clarification of this bit
uh basically that sometimes we feel like we need a change of pace, or that the location/situation feels constraining or too much of the "same old same old". just me being weird with english and saying that you'll become accustomed to the place you find yourself in, and wouldn't really want to be anywhere else given the option, sorry if it was a bit confusing, not the most eloquent person especially given my drinking habits and overall typos.
>>
Is bumping requests frowned upon?
Its been 24hrs
>>
>>19096428
Hey no it's totally cool! I've just been in a state of confusion over it really, because going overseas just popped up as a backup option recently, and I'm at a crossroads. Until I get the outcome of what I'm waiting for at least

Thank you for the reading and thank you for clarifying as well!
>>
>>19096424
Sure! What are the consequences of what's happened this past week, as seen on this coming Monday?
>>
File: 1495255605415.jpg (170KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
1495255605415.jpg
170KB, 850x832px
>>19096325
>I'm not totally convinced
Not like I can really prove it or anything, that's the weird thing about conspiracy theories like that. It's kind a funny that anyone would think I'm Chessy tho, her reads are apparently super good and I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to that stuff, so it's actually a little flattering now that I think of it.

>nice desu pic tho desu

She's highly spiritual and has a lot of traditions/superstitions she inherited from her culture/family and personal interests, but she knows not of this mysterious "4chan hacker" or let alone the board for roleplaying skeletons, aliens, and for actual succbi to post vaguely disguises shitposts that may in fact be details to trick mortals into wanting to summon them. She's not really too big on internet stuff and prefers more personal growth type hobbies and self improvement type stuff, lotta reading and learning new skills for fun kinda person if anything.

>>19096329
It seems very much in the realm of possibility, just let things take their own pace and don't stress too much about outcomes and it'll naturally flow in a direction that you'll both probably be pretty happy with.
>>
>>19096407
Of fuck ok I'm definitely not doing that then. I'm an the obsessive type. Ahhh what a shame

I see a knife it seems to be cutting kinetic sand very satisfying to hear and watch. shuffling of papers the smell of a broken pen
A chair.

I see positive results coming from your decision and it will in the end bring a sense of peace. June feels like a good month for you so don't worry about it
>>
>>19095960
Will I get what i desire out of that? should i do it?
>>
File: AED Can Covers Atomic Fallout.png (3MB, 2850x2250px) Image search: [Google]
AED Can Covers Atomic Fallout.png
3MB, 2850x2250px
>>19096298
Did your reading Twixie, check your email.

Also, you might vomit anywhere between the months of August and December due to alcohol or other drug use/consumption or food poisoning. You very well may not as well though and most likely won't if you're cautious enough.

...I don't actually know that, I'm just speculating because most people end up vomiting around those times of the year it seems. (At least I do.)
>>
>>19096399
>sass aside, it seems that personal drama is going to be a big factor in keeping things from running smoothly, emotions and personal feelings will be tense and run high. There will be arguments and periods of time where there's no reply, the cold shoulder or just apathy towards it all. if you can survive all this and stick it through it all, face the trails that'll push you to your limits, there's a possibility of it all, but it's really like suffering through it all for just a chance, not a guarantee or even a real good shot, strife for a limited time gamble that may or may not pay off.

Thats actually very accurate. Thanks alot, although I think not persuing the relationship is the best course of action. Right now im actually thinking of joining the military. Im not really good at anything and I have nothing to live for so why not. Theres not a whole lot of people that would miss me either. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19096106
Thanks anon. We'll find out the accuracy on Monday, for sure.

What can I read for you?
>>
>>19096479
Fuck the same as the last two years. Fuck me
I dont do drugs besides caffine and cigs. Used to smoke weed. But got tight thoat and made me paranoid
>>
File: 4chan.png (498KB, 774x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
498KB, 774x544px
>>19096422
The pinnacle or defining moment of it is going to be an exchange of words wherein an argument takes place leaving one unable to trust the other, but it doesn't fragment the relationship to the point of deterioration or make it so that they are no longer aquainted, if anything it'll serve as leverage or a reminder of the time that "you fucked up majorly, remember that?" Like one of those couples fights where they bring up past grievances and hold them over each other, seems I will be the moral pariah in all this and hold it over e. E will make a mistake and try to deny it and I will go in for the kill once they find out.

sounds dramatic and like a real defining moment in terms of how they'll move on with their lives from there. It's not pretty and I wonder how it is people can live that way, but they seem to be alright wit it for the most part.

My question is if there's really much more reason to continue with something I've been involved in lately? Does it really make a difference or am I just deluding myself in going back to it time and time again?
>>
Is there anyone willing to attempt a reading?
>>
>>19096287
Male
Will my father get a job?
Will my father's project succed?
>>
>>19096456
>not telling me what you're talking about
Fine

Point 0: The Empress (reversed), supported by 5 of Cups (reversed) and Wheel of Fortune
Actions: The Moon (reversed), supported by Queen of Pentacles (reversed) and 7 of Wands
Result: High Priestess (reversed), supported by 2 of Wands and Ace of Cups, leading to 6 of Pentacles (reversed)

Good gods, lad, I hope this isn't a marital thing. At any rate, you fucked up. Hard. You were in a bad way, but things were actually set to improve themselves slowly and gradually on the path you were on. I understand impatience, and I'm totally with you, but you pushed when you shouldn't have. The reason was due to the fact that you acted without really thinking through your actions. Your answer would have been in your unconscious and your intuition had you taken the time to think it through. It's honestly really frustrating for me to look at this, because you were so damn close, but you went and chose pride and stubborn defense of position over a good path. Shame.

Anyway, Monday is going to suck for the beginning. It will get better towards the end because you'll be thrown a bone, but it will feel like the universe taking pity on you, rather than being a result of your own efforts. Part of it is luck, honestly. The cards suggest that you put yourself into a nasty hole, but something comes along unexpectedly to dig you out and save you. Lucky you, lad. Just be careful about debts, because you risk incurring one. It won't be severe, but it will take a while to manifest, so you'll have to make sure to honor it when it comes along, which might be months from now. I'm getting like 8 or 9 months until you have to pay it back, but it will come. It might seem like you get off scot-free, but you don't. Just keep it in mind.

Down to read an occult query? What is standing in the way of this thing I've been working on, or how do overpower the hell out of it?

>>19096469
>I'm an the obsessive type
I know, that's why it's hot
>>
>>19096508
thank you stray, I promise I will get to your reading in a few I have to do something first
>>
File: Chakra Symbols.png (852KB, 7648x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra Symbols.png
852KB, 7648x3200px
>>19096314
X-tan is just beautiful, gorgeous, amazing... uhmazing. Sexy, scary in the right ways, powerful and FRICKIN AWESOOMME
-cough-

With that said you never know. Someone's waifu might exist in another dimension as a thoughtform or even a legit sentient being in another space and time and dimension and reality. I've read NDE's of cartoony characters appearing as metaphorical thoughtform-formations so who's to say a lot of the anime girl's we obsess over aren't real in some way, shape, or form, in some other place, time, and reality?

I mean it's all crazy stuff for people who believe in alternate dimensions, timelines, and realities.

I pray my Mikuru Asahina exists somewhere to one day be huggled the shit out of by me!!!

Otherwise, I don't know why I'm decent at these readings but I wouldn't call myself anything beyond 'okay'. I'm sure many times I'm reading myself instead of the other, reflections of myself in others occur a lot due to the nature of our reality.

Many problems people reveal to me are the same ones I deal with.

The cool thing is seeing the stark differences in energetic systems in people who frequent certain areas. Like on a spirituality forum I used to frequent, everyone there had serious indigo ray problems. Here on /div/ most people have issues with the lower triad it seems, with some exceptions as usual.

On craigslist almost everyone had yellow ray problems and orange ray problems with a lot of people having unactivated and closed green rays.

I enjoy being helpful though, I just hope to make a living off of doing this one day... To live as my own boss, with my own efforts being what makes my income or not, and not some apathetic employer who doesn't dare give me a raise because they don't like me.

If I get better I just might charge for these, but for now, /div/ is my practice grounds, and I'm not the type to make people pay for practice results.
>>
File: american hentai.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
american hentai.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19096498
>Right now im actually thinking of joining the military.
Good on ya m8, what branch you considering? between you and me actually got plans to see a recruiter this upcoming week, it's not a bad way to go, I already work with a bunch of overly testosterone-riddled dudes who act like brothers, so why not do it for more money and respect amirite? If you do join the service, best of you luck man, it's a hard life but I'd say it's worth it given all the benefits both personal and tangible it offers.

>>19096504
I'd be interested to see how it turns out. Hope it goes well even if my read was off, mondays are hard enough as they are, so sometimes we need all the help we can get.

I miss the gold old days of harassing you with silly love reads, hook me up with one of those for old times sake if it's not too much to ask.

>>19096534
s'all good m80, take your time, i'm not really the type to hound people for results or anything. Hope your read was helpful or insightful.
>>
>>19096466
I was preparing a list of silly jokes about things that you have and common but my cell phone apparently does not want to help, so I'll follow his advice and not pass embarrassment

tnx 4 the readings m8
>>
>>19096549
Silly love reading coming up. Hang tight.
>>
>>19096537

>alternate timelines,
Often I wonder if reading is just an excuse for helping people guide their thoughts and actions towards a particular outcome or decision game that leads to a different consequence, or a timeline that was all unforeseen. Complex motives and effects of actions or something.

>I pray my Mikuru Asahina exists somewhere to one day be huggled the shit out of by me!!!
So they do exist, I've done it, i've finally found the other weebs on /div/. Good taste m8, she was the best part of that show honestly mang.

That's some interesting stuff, out of curiosity how did you get involved in readings and hone your skills? Seems like you;re pretty practiced and have a lot of potential.

>>19096560
>I was preparing a list of silly jokes about things that you have and common but my cell phone apparently does not want to help, so I'll follow his advice and not pass embarrassment
y-you too i-it's not like I wanted to read something silly like that or anything b-baka. Honestly i'm mostly just curious as to what most people around here think of me, I imagine I'm probably more of nuisance or just a weirdo people like to hit up from free shit, still can't get over that people remember me or make a point of singling me out, there's a reason I never picked up a tripcode or really tried to make a point of being a noteworthy person.

anytime you need a read if I'm around, friendo.

>>19096571
Appreciate you mang. means a lot~
>>
>>19096580
Hexagram 41: Sun/ Decrease

Two changing lines.

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within.
Nothing of value could be refused such a person.
Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

You need to sort of step back, acknowledge any disadvantages you currently have, and more or less keep away from relying on others at this point in time. At the same time, you need to be aware that you can be giving without over-extending yourself into the territories of a relationship that will ultimately drain you.

Avoiding this warning, we get this hexagram.

Hexagram 21: Biting Through

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder.
Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

Though unpleasant, it is best to let justice have its due.
>>
File: trippy head in the clouds.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
trippy head in the clouds.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>19096580
I actually liked the overall show.

I only began these readings right before the end of last year, I'm not practiced or honed or anything, very amateur, very novice, much inexperienced.

But apparently gifted.
>>
File: 1451872240136.jpg (129KB, 804x823px) Image search: [Google]
1451872240136.jpg
129KB, 804x823px
>>19096663
Spot on as always man, especially the symbolism and sun/justice analogies, been going over both those concepts a lot lately and it's pretty cool how close to the inner thoughts I've been having are, with your read.

Will think that over for a while and see what I can do with that, thanks man, means a lot. Between you and me, before I really started taking a lot of requests and being a semi-frequent reader here your reads inspired me to give it a shot, in a way you played a big part in leading me to give divination a shot, well you and some guy who used to give i-ching reads over vocaroo, anyhow, not sure if that's a good thing, or to tell you that you indirectly contributed to founding my shitposting antics, but appreciate your work and all that you do broski.

>You need to sort of step back, acknowledge any disadvantages you currently have, and more or less keep away from relying on others at this point in time. At the same time, you need to be aware that you can be giving without over-extending yourself into the territories of a relationship that will ultimately drain you.
This part hit closer to home that you could know. thanks man, you're a legend, good stuff. Thanks for helping out a silly stray like me.

>>19096664
>actually liked the show overall
Same, it was good, Mikuru was just the best part of it all is all I was saying, don't even get me started on the shitposting and theological implications that series had m8, it's a wonder that show became so unknown and pretty unpopular given the attention it got while airing, weird.

>but apparently gifted
I often wonder if divination is a gift, a skill that everyone innately has and just needs to be practiced and honed or a bit of both, interesting stuff there.
>>
File: torus crop circle.jpg (93KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
torus crop circle.jpg
93KB, 600x404px
>>19096698
Teeeechniiiicaaallly everyone does have some kind of gift or knowledge or skill they brought with them from the afterlife into this incarnation.

It's just not the same for everyone.

You'd probably appreciate spirituality and it's rose tinted views of everything occult.

I love time travel stuff, so Mikuru being fucking awesome and THEN A TIME TRAVELER, I was done.

That show is pretty deep, it is a wonder no one takes it seriously. Too much fan service can do that to a series I guess.
>>
File: 1496125271825.jpg (114KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496125271825.jpg
114KB, 700x525px
this dumdum here >>19095960 is done for the night, thanks to everyone who asked for a read, it's always a pleasure. let's shitpost again together sometime /div/, you kids are alright. Best of luck to you all and I sincerely hope you can all find your happiness in life someday.
>>
File: 2015-05-21 00.05.51.jpg (416KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-21 00.05.51.jpg
416KB, 600x450px
>>19095960
If you want to answer my earlier request that was a bit too late >>19094092

Alex
>>
>>19096727
Damn, that's luck I suppose
>>
>>19096718

Don't worry, be happy.
>>
File: 1441941948580.png (49KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441941948580.png
49KB, 173x180px
>>19096714
>You'd probably appreciate spirituality and it's rose tinted views of everything occult.
You'd think so, but honestly I'm a little too pessimistic and misanthropic a person to put up with that. It's honestly surprising to me how most readers here are really positive people or involved in some great self improvement projects, and here I am a drunk mess posting animegirls and being rude to querants, How do I keep getting away with it is the question I always wonder. Like compared to you saccharine folks around there parts, I'm a bit of an ogre or something.

Check out the zero escape series, fucking loved it as a follow up to Haruhi, and steins;gate for the time travel theory stuff and general philosophy, it's well worth a play-through if you;re into that kinda stuff and visual novels that deal with philosophical themes in general.
>>
File: Vortex rainbow.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex rainbow.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19096736
Only visual novel I ever played was Katawa Shoujo.

So much tears on the Rin path.

You'd be surprised what love can tolerate, apparently you're here for a reason, why not just go with it and enjoy yourself?

You might think you're a drunk mess, but I'm not much better, albeit I don't drink, but I smoke weed like an addict just about and my life is pretty much fallen apart.

My income is: Chakra Readings.

So if anyone ever feels like donating due to getting a great reading, just throw something at [email protected] on PayPal.
>>
>>19096698
I appreciate the kind words, anon. Keep up the good work. Also good taste in P3 girls
>>
>>19096508
I see a tree sky scraper of the ground slowly, but surely. It's a large and gargantuine one .

It does make a difference. You aren't deluding yourself. The results are slow to manifest but they are definitely manifesting and there. Believe in yourself and what you are doing, dear.
>>
File: 1423400607286.jpg (65KB, 285x425px) Image search: [Google]
1423400607286.jpg
65KB, 285x425px
>>19096727
was gonna be done for the night but coincidentally we share a name, I'll read for you because of that. (I would have read for you anyhow, just making excuses so I don;t seem like a softhearted dork)

Seems as if things are gonna be set up asa very clearly defined path that goes a bit arwy, a person winds up one of those walking wind up toys and wants it to walk from one side of the desk to the other, but if you've ever messed with those you know they seem to have a mind of their own and go wherever the fuck they want most of the time and never really have the right amount of drive to get exactly to where you want em to, either too far or not far enough, basically you're gonna have some expectations either trust upon you or self imposed but there's gonna be a bit of wiggle room in how strict you are to adhering to them, it's gonna take a few windups and persona re-calibrations is that endgoal is the one you want, but that's alright too. Basically expect a few detours on the way to your hopes and dreams, but it should be alright if you can find the motivation to stop and rewind it all back.

>>19096735
but if I was happy I wouldn't be here, kind of a catch 22 for the people who might want me to read isn't it? My despair only makes me stronger. good song tho.
>>
>>19096771

Cocoons. We're all just becoming butterflies.
>>
>>19095787
Do you take any sort of cleansing before and after scrying? I always do prayers for protection and guidance and use crystals to help me. If you feel sick something isn't right there.

>>19096359
I could search on the archives but I'm on the phone and in bed now. I can do it tomorrow. But the most recent one I've felt something odd coming in my nostrils and turned out the querent was a smoker.
>>
>>19096771
There are 3 Alexs browsing this thread rn.
>>
>>19096783

>prayers and crystals

Wait, wut? Explain. Does scrying not eventually start hurting you?
>>
File: 205c131d0c41d87704f9af1c9993d5eb.jpg (688KB, 1219x828px) Image search: [Google]
205c131d0c41d87704f9af1c9993d5eb.jpg
688KB, 1219x828px
>>19096771
Thank you. Very cool

>>19096784
It's a relatively common name, but let's find comradery in it anyway
>>
>>19096798
Are you not a /k/ommrade already?
>>
>>19096789
I had headaches when I've started and odd buzz in the ears were really common. I still get tired at certain point but nothing hurts anymore. I remember feeling pain on my left arm and the querent had some heart/circulation issues. I don't always feel stuff like that but I mention if it's relevant somehow. The arousal was the funniest as the girl was really lusting for the crush she asked about.
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>19096754
>Also good taste in P3 girls
muh nigga of the highest degree.

>>19096752
>rin path
Hanako was superior choice, but Rin isn't a bad one either. That Hanako path fucks me up something fierce to this day.

>You'd be surprised what love can tolerate, apparently you're here for a reason, why not just go with it and enjoy yourself?

That's the stuff I'm talking about, I know I personally tell people to keep up hope, but man some people are beyond redemption or love it seems, and that's alright, just the way of the world, and that's okay too if you ask me.

>>19096775
I feel like I'd be that caterpillar that ruins things by becoming a filthy moth while everyone else is a pretty butterfly, not that there's anything wrong with moths. I'd rather be a moth anyway.

>>19096784
Probably more than that, hated how common a name it was growing up so I decided to adopt a nickname throughout most of my life so people would stop calling on me or wasting my time by getting my hopes up when they were actually talking to one of the other 6 "Alex"s or variations on that name that were inevitably in the room.

>>19096789
It kind of does, it gives me a headache and heartache. It's why I drink when I read, due to the volume i tend to get. For the most part helps to numb the pain in more ways than one, it's not really too different from a hangover actually, you feel exhausted and as if the way you're thinking is a bit loose. I'm not an emotional person in my real life for the most part but some of the reads I do give me some feelings I'd rather not feel, it's all very personal and like delving into a moment of what someone somewhere is feeling and getting a fragment of the emotion they have in a situation, the worst are unrequited love readings, it's like a reaching for something just out of reach and it sucks everytime I look into a read and that's the result.
>>
File: Infinium Tattoo Final.png (2MB, 2400x2640px) Image search: [Google]
Infinium Tattoo Final.png
2MB, 2400x2640px
>>19096820
No one's 'beyond' love, it's just a mindset.

You'd be amazed how a person can change when they change the ways they think.
>>
>>19096812

I'm kind of thinking that maybe it isn't so good to use ourselves as a diving rod, at least health-wise. Maybe that's why people use instruments like cards, mirrors etc?

>>19096820

Moths are pretty cool though. I'm using them to make silk.

Like I said, I'm starting to think that maybe we shouldn't be using ourselves as human divining tools.
>>
File: 1452551173629.jpg (219KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452551173629.jpg
219KB, 1280x800px
>>19096763
thanks for the read, I'll trust you on this one and keep at it.

>>19096832
>it's just a mindset,
that's the point, some poeple never seem to grow out of that mindset or have attitude issues that keep themselves from being happy. It's just weird to think that we all have similar hopes but only so many people actually obtain such things is all.

>>19096834
>we shouldn't be using ourselves as human divining tools.
I'm hardly the person using myself m8, honestly here as an experiment to see if I can make a difference in another person's life. I've got other selfish reasons too, but that aside, you make a good point, what keeps you reading if you don;t mind me asking, seems like it's easy enough to feel used or underappreciated, what motivates you to keep at it?
>>
>>19096820
>headache and heartache
I'm sorry for that if I ever gave you that feeling (I've queried you a couple of times)

>>19096834
I agree with you. Specially if a person isn't mentally stable, it can take a big toll in the mind. Headaches are awful regardless, I suffer from migraines, when I started scrying I'd have headaches almost daily. Now they happen on their own. But funny enough, those examples I've gave happened when I wasn't actively scrying but using tarot or runes.
>>
File: Fractally Embedded.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Fractally Embedded.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>>19096852
Sometimes that's what they came here to experience, other times it's just a sad unfortunate reality that some people don't get the help they need.
>>
>>19096852

Trying to balance the karmic wheel. I've done and/or plan to do some very negatively karmic things. Giving out free reads lets me even up the scales just a bit.

>>19096862

I don't usually get like that from tarot, but scrying is different. It's like going sans filter.
>>
>>19096868
Yeah I forgot to mention the fact I'm an empath also adds to the pot. I thought it would be a hindrance for not being able to filter it but now I'm good as long as I ground myself when I'm finished, it's like never happened.
>>
File: 1495354024495.jpg (81KB, 610x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1495354024495.jpg
81KB, 610x1310px
>>19096795
Stray my dear! Are you reading?
I only come here to read mostly, that and to be a bother to the general /div/ population. :^)

Text is a means for scouting conversation they're lonely and want to get your attention, they area bit desperate and need a friend, do try to reach out if you feel up to it.

I'd suggest being yourself, but he likes a very "valley girl" kind of look, the kind of sassy dressed to the teeth gal who seems unatainable or like a beauty queen, the kind of girl who isa bit of a princess or a diva, somehow having someone who thinks that highly of themselves give him the time of day appears to gratify something within himself.

>>19096862
>I'm sorry for that if I ever gave you that feeling (I've queried you a couple of times)
I wouldn't come back if it bothered me, like there's a reason I'm a despairing person when I read, it's not anything I haven't dealt with on a day to day basis, so it's not really much of a burden or anything. Can't really worry about feeling worse if I'm already at a low point.

>>19096865
Honestly I've just seen too many situational things where people get fucked over by no fault of their character, they just got shit on by luck, like life decided that their happiness was inconsequential and wiped it all away in an instant by no fault of that person. Life is simply unfair and that's fine by me, just means you have to savour the happy moments for all they're worth when you can find them. Don;t get me wrong, I'm not an edgy prick for the sake of being cool or a tryhard, I'm just a bit back and forth in terms of having seen and done some pretty fucked up stuff and trying to appreciate the finer or happier parts of life in response to that kind of thing.
>>
>>19096886
Aye if you wish to level things a little bit up in can scry for you now. I just woke up and can't sleep anyway.
>>
File: 1481600451113.jpg (303KB, 579x663px) Image search: [Google]
1481600451113.jpg
303KB, 579x663px
>>19096900
>Aye if you wish to level things a little bit up
What did he mean by this?

>and can't sleep anyway.
I feel you m8, got a 10 hour shift coming up tomorrow and don't feel at all like sleeping even though I'm pretty damn physically exhausted and it's way later than I planned on staying up til.

Honestly just scry me a cute gal who might be compatible with me, I don;t expect to meet her or to really have a meaningful relationship someday, (i'm a bit of a judgmental monster it seems) but sometimes that hope is enough to keep me going for a day of two more.

Need a read in return?
>>
>>19096886
Thank u stray love u!
>>
File: Trippy Acid Vortex.gif (480KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy Acid Vortex.gif
480KB, 500x302px
>>19096886
Life is fair, we came about to a ground that grows anything that falls on it, fresh water to live off of, fruit and food grows from the ground.

It's people who make life unfair, life as it is is pretty fair enough until people shit all over it.

And to be fair, some people do actually do it to themselves regards their lives falling apart, but in some cases, they are meant to have their lives fall apart as a preincarnational lesson they've taken on.

Because souls honestly do use human's as cannon fodder for their spiritual lessons.

Life is weird.
>>
File: 1487841251147.jpg (96KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
1487841251147.jpg
96KB, 750x920px
>>19096928
>use human's as cannon fodder
oddly relevant, but honestly I can respect your opinion and think it's probably a better view to have on things, again I'm just pessimistic and a bit of a misanthrope. I feel your outlook is probably a lot better and more helpful to coping with life in general but I just can't bring myself to buy into that. It's hard to justify to me why some people ended up the way they are, or what happened to them happened, sure it's easy enough to blame on humanity's problem and as much as I'd enjoy that it seems like it has something more to it.

Either way I'm not trying to argue or be dark for no reason, I think your outlook is admirable and wish I could be a bit more lighthearted and hopeful like you, keep it up man and sorry for being a little bit of a downer tonight.

>>19096925
>Thank u stray love u!
back at you anonkovich, honestly the only reason I come back here, sometimes it's nice to pretend people worry about you or give a shit about you as a person even if it's just an online interaction. Hope I could help m8, best of luck and keep up the good work.
>>
>>19096920
>he
*she ftfy
Again Stray lol? I find amusing how often people think I'm a dude, it's funny. Do I give off a "masculine" vibe? But I meant to do something in return for you. I've bugged you enough with my queries.

>cute gal
Going down that stone stairs from the previous scrying there's a high road with little space for a sidewalk. The view again is lovely and by the wall there's a girl in a cute peach dress, there's a flower nearby. It's very windy, her brown hair really flowing, brown eyes. Reminds me of a young Natalie Portman and she looks lost, not knowing where to go. Then a man in a suit just walks by and she notices him but doesn't say a word. He's looking down, checking the phone, walks past her and carry on to his path to the metal and concrete town.

Someone noticed you senpai but you're kinda busy looking down you can't see her and if you don't stop and smell the flowers you won't be able to meet her.
>>
>>19095960
Philippa
Love reading for this month plz
>>
File: 1440826563830.jpg (40KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
1440826563830.jpg
40KB, 500x289px
>>19096862
oddly enough since I started reading here if I skip out on it for extended periods of time it begins to "leak out" into my everyday life in stupid ways, I begin to predict what people will say next and have days that feel entirely like one deja vu after another or have dreams that when I inquire with the people involved in them they think I'm talking to other people about their inner secrets or some shit. Just weird things like that, almost as if by not using it, it manifests itself in different random parts of my life, mostly weird ones though. This is not at all what I expected when I started doing this stuff.
>>
>>19096970
My dreams got really meaningful too but since I'm a basement neet I don't interact much with people irl to notice any relevant effect.

I believe that is the fact you've got your third eye open all the time, so you sense a lot of things. Try some meditation and grounding to help you with this leaking.
>>
File: tumblr_o0m20osKYn1uem9ano1_500.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0m20osKYn1uem9ano1_500.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>19096949
>it's nice to pretend people worry about you or give a shit about you as a person

We absolutely do. Thank you for all that you do for us! You are an amazing person. Definitely someone I could love and take care of and be best friends with!

>Hope I could help m8, best of luck and keep up the good work

you always do :) you too darling
>>
File: 1416759863399.jpg (28KB, 180x182px) Image search: [Google]
1416759863399.jpg
28KB, 180x182px
>>19096964
>*she ftfy
it's 4chan, i've gotten used to the notion that there are no girls on the internet a long time ago, it's really my bad. If i know someone's a gal I have to jokingly hit on them, it's just a rule of how I read, you wouldn't want that now would you anonichi?

>I've bugged you enough with my queries.
It's not a bother, if anything it gives me a reason to keep going most days, it's nice to be able to try and help in whatever way I can so if anything I owe you question askers more than you could ever owe me.

>Someone noticed you senpai but you're kinda busy looking down you can't see her and if you don't stop and smell the flowers you won't be able to meet her.

That's the good shit I'm talking about, that'll give me a little hope for a while, thanks for that anon, you're a good kid.

>>19096968
this month is going to feel like a series of very good opportunities that seem to go nowhere, a real sense of "what could have been given different circumstances or actions" basically it's a time for learning experiences, give it a go and don;t stress too much about your success rate, you gotta start from the tutorial stage before you master the game, you know, grind on the little enemies till you have enough of a level to take on the real foes.

>>19096998
>Try some meditation and grounding to help you with this leaking.
geez anon, sounds like metaphysical bed-wetting when you word it that way.
>>
File: 1446007105048.jpg (147KB, 648x639px) Image search: [Google]
1446007105048.jpg
147KB, 648x639px
>>19097007
>Definitely someone I could love and take care of and be best friends with!
Alright that's too much, gonna take another shot to that go smoke a cigarette and reevaluate some life choices here, you can;t just say stuff like that anon.

thanks though, means a lot to hear something like that.
>>
>>19096949
Pffft, you're a reality check more than a downer.

I struggle greatly With the nature of this reality, I honestly hate it and can't fathom why I'd put myself through this shit.

But thank you for calling me optimistic. I'm actually pretty gloomy and nihilistic.
>>
>>19097037
Fun Fact: I'm a misanthrope too :3
>>
>>19097008
Aye it's all good but I've been told before that I have this masculine feel anyway. Guess it's a tomboy thing but I think I'm too girly in my wording :3

I don't think a little banter would hurt, specially if that lightens the mood a wee bit. I relate with you in the sense of being down. But I keep a happy mask more often until I implode.

You're a good guy from what I've seen, doesn't matter what happened in the past if you are able to change now. And you're balancing things out by helping a lot of people, kudos to that.

I actually have something in mind to ask if you still have the juice. What would be the consequence of a resolution I made in regards of J?

>metaphysical bed-wetting
Omg lol don't even let me get started, it's a punishable terrible act
>>
File: 1467086116393.png (551KB, 631x965px) Image search: [Google]
1467086116393.png
551KB, 631x965px
>>19097043
>Fun Fact: I'm a misanthrope too :3
>I'm actually pretty gloomy and nihilistic.

you could have fooled me m8, you do a good job of wearing that hopeful mask, it's not a great way to live is it? Honestly I hope that you can take the advice you gave me to heart and better yourself as well, you seem to have a good perspective on it all, but sometimes convincing yourself of all that is the hardest part isn't it? It's easy enough to tell others that, but to buy it yourself and make it your life trajectory, whole different story.
>>
File: 1452293143640.png (448KB, 1107x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1452293143640.png
448KB, 1107x1400px
>>19097055
I'm from /a/ m8, we have daily "tomboys are for" threads where people obsess over that kind of gal, don't say that like it's a bad thing. the number of dudes I've chatted with and come to the conclusion that "what you;re looking for is a boyfriend" is unreal. A ton of dudes tend to hope for a bro tier-gal oddly enough. Don't sell that short, it's a highly marketable trait in today's world.

>But I keep a happy mask more often until I implode.
You and me both, as far as most people know in my real life, I'm the kind of guy always going out his way to help out and finding the good in all things, having fun at work and making the best of bad situations, if only they knew what a mess I really am.

Sure I got enough for a read,
Seems your resolve is well worth pursuing, it's something that you've come to with a great deal of personal reflection and logical thought, so don't doubt it regardless of how easy it would seem to overturn such a choice and go back to the previous thoughts, it's a lot better to stick to your guns here than to toss it all aside after all it took to come to such a resolution, you're doing a good job anonichi, just try to work through it and make it work, it's gonna be hard to do so but well worth your best interests to see it through, you have a good head on your shoulders and have probably thought this out way too much to simply let it die here.
>>
>>19095960
are you still here?
>>
File: 1479420599698.png (869KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1479420599698.png
869KB, 3840x2160px
>>19097095
unfortunately yes probably shouldn;t be but well you know? got something on your mind?
>>
>>19097078
>it's a highly marketable trait in today's world
It's not much when senpai doesn't notice and you're just an annoyance

>if only they knew what a mess I really am
the close ones knows I'm messed up, but mostly because when things get really overwhelming I simply blow up and have trouble to pick my pieces up afterwards...

It's a tough decision because I'm going to abandon things that are considered precious to me, but I need a change... desperately...

Once again, thank you very much Stray, you're an angel! Wish I could hug you now!
>>
>>19097100
haha
if it's not much of a problem, could I get a love reading with my crush?
pam
>>
>>19097101
>It's not much when senpai doesn't notice and you're just an annoyance
story of my goddamn life right there, How have you managed to cope with it for so long?

>Once again, thank you very much Stray,
It's what I'm here for, glad I could be helpful, hang in there alright.

>you're an angel!
Honestly more of a demon who got tired of being such a monster. But even demons like me appreciate the ideal of an angel or someone who is altruistic and genuinely unconditional in their abilty to help others.

>Wish I could hug you now!
Honestly, it's been a long time since I had a genuine hug from someone, it's weird how we miss those kinds of small things in life when we think about it isn;t it? The best things in life really are free aren't they?

Sorry that you caught me on the tail end of my drinking and that I'm just a rambling mess, but it was nice chatting anonichi, felt nice to have a normal conversation with someone for once.
>>
File: ross.jpg (609KB, 546x748px) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
609KB, 546x748px
>>19097113
>could I get a love reading with my crush?
probably, you wouldn;t be asking me if you didn;t think you could now would you? :^)

A series of pages coming out of a printer, things being transefered and replicated, time and time again, something related to a simple design and process that is well understood and easy to utilize.

It seems that there will be some sucess here, it'll at first be a long distance type of start that turns into something tangible, a series of vague messages that seem to materialize into something that you can hold in your hands, and be surprised what a few small favours or details in your favour can acomlish.

tldr; looks like you and your crush have a lot of compatibility and potential for a relationship. Have a good one when it happens anonkovich, make the most of it and keep your love for one another strong.
>>
File: 1480102838277.gif (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480102838277.gif
3MB, 720x540px
okay >>19095960 is outta here for real, he's just a drunk mess and making an ass of himself at this point, sorry for the inconvenience. see you /div/ hope you can all find your worth in the waking world someday. Thanks to everyone who provided kind words or something constructive to say, it makes more of a difference than you could ever know.
>>
>>19097114
>How have you managed to cope with it for so long?
I'm coming in terms of settling as an old and fat crazy cat lady, it's not a bad life, I still can do div stuff at the market and shout at kids on the street

Demons are just lost angels :)
I like to believe despite of our personal pain, we're at least cleaning our file with the big guy and might get shot at happiness by the end our lives or in the next one...

>it's been a long time since I had a genuine hug from someone
Me too, I'd give anything for a hug now, but at least I have my doggo to hug

>Sorry that you caught me on the tail end of my drinking and that I'm just a rambling mess
Oh dear, then you should see me drinking lol but I wish you all the best and that you find your lovely qt soon, bless you.
>>
>>19097122
:>>>
yayy thank you so much~~
have a good day <3
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.