[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 42

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19013719
>>
File: 1492731007764.jpg (69KB, 775x837px)
1492731007764.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
air-query here, will my inner flame ever be rekindled? Will I regain my heart and passion as it once was?
>>
Male 28 Capricorn
Just a general reading of my near future please :)
>>
trading.

what kind of consequences come from what I just did? positive or negative?
>>
Will these series of bad things ever stop? What should I do to improve things? ;_;
>>
Anyone want a quick reading? Nothing too stressful, just some quickies in bed
>>
>>19017446
Sure!
Virgo
Female
Can I get a love general?
>>
>>19017446
Can I get one please?
What should I expect from her in the future?
>>
>>19017446
what kind of consequences come from what I just did? positive or negative?
>>
>>19017446
love general cus im sad
>>
Need career advice please
>>
>>19017446
Virgo Female 19
He is 25 Male Pisces

Is he gonna visit America this year, next year, or never?
>>
>>19017446
What happens to m?
>>
Trading!
>>
>>19017640
Query?
>>
>>19017683
I'm not >>19017640 but I'll trade you.

I do tarot.

My query is how respected am I by those who I feel matter to me?
>>
>>19017446
Taurus.Male, General Future Reading please?
>>
>>19017735
It helps if you read carefully. That reader flaked out on us.
>>
Hi, can someone help me? I'm doing a spell which requires to burn candles and read the remnant wax in the bottom. It's a love spell to attract someone, I've burned two candles since then, the first wax puddle formed a fetus/embryo shape, and with the second candle this shape was more defined, even the last piece of wick resembles the umbilical cord of the embryo. The candles (one red and one pink) have burned clean and with high flame just leaving small puddles of wax with this shape. Has anyone idea of the meaning of this sign in a love spell?
>>
>>19017803
It means your wax melted. You're best asking /omg/
>>
>>19017803
wrong thread , /omg/ has a thread up
>>
I'm still here, willing to trade. I'm >>19017723

Tell me if you need more info
>>
>>19017812
>>19017809

Thanks, I'll check it out.
>>
>>19016987
Gypsy cards. I have time to read some.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>19017872
Willing to trade if you are, otherwise it's fine.

How respected am I by those who I feel matter to me?
>>
>>19017872
What will be of me and the girl i loved for so much time?
>>
>>19017872
Will J make it up to what he did to me?
>>
>>19017876
It is usually that other people you don't know well judge you wrongly.
I don't see anything negative around those that matter to you.
>>
>>19017872
I'm having suicidal thoughts again. How can I ease them?
>>
>>19017879
Girl will tell you something about what is she thinking about (something emotional) - a decision, which is related to loyalty and it will surprise you.
>>
>>19017872
What does T want from me?
>>
>>19017885
Thank you. It's the first part that I'm wondering, though... Many people do matter to me and I know them all well. I just wish I knew what was on their minds towards me.

>>19017893
If I were you, I'd text 741741 or call a crisis line. And please, please don't ever act on your thoughts! It's not the way.
>>
>>19017880
I think this is his maximum at the moment.
Also I see avoiding some girl that is important related to some decision. So this girl is your key.
>>
>>19017872
What does her future look like?
>>
>>19017872
What will happend between me and rm?
>>
>>19017872
Who/What is my guardian entity?
>>
>>19017900
I'm the girl J is avoiding
>>
>>19017893
You will need to wait some more time before justice enters your life.

I don't see your death in the future.
>>
>>19017895
To trick you. A small thing which could seem unimportant, can be a disaster for the other.
>>
>>19017902
Her? Ask me a question regarding YOU.

>>19017904
I see a girl that will find more value in yet unknown person.
>>
>>19017910
Thank you for the reading, 4chanTeller!

>>19017899
Thank you for your support, anon. You are very kind.
>>
>>19017906
You have a guardian with both genders. It is thinking about you right now, sending you a message to be careful of a thief.
As I can see your future, you will successfully avoid this.
>>
>>19017872
Do I have any chance of starting my postgraduate studies this year or will I have to wait for the next one?
>>
>>19017907
So far it is what it is and will stay like it is, until you take decide if you will use the "weapon" or not.
>>
>>19017872

What will be the results of my love spell?
>>
>>19017923
I know you need all the support anyone can ever afford you. I've been there myself a long time ago. Never give up. Learn to love yourself for all the qualities that others have seen in you.
>>
>>19017929
Is there a way for me to get into contact with it or strengthen our connection?
>>
>>19017938
This year. You should just not let others bother you on your path.
>>
>>19017939
I'm not sure what "weapon" would be that but thank you for your time
>>
Wow op pic is so my mood right now. Any hope for me?
>>
>>19017941
It will work. Even you will be surprised.
I see a visit in the future (not so soon) .. but what will happen, it is up to the visitor and it is unclear.
>>
>>19017918
Ok, what is my future with her like?
Sorry
>>
>>19017945
It will come to you after some time. You are not ready just yet (it is on a mission). It will stay with you temporary until something clears up. It is here to help you.
>>
>>19017955
I have another question to ask you. A clarifying one.

I asked before, how respected I am to thhose who I feel matter to me.

I need clarification... Those who I feel matter to me; do they feel I matter to them?
>>
>>19017946
Thanks. Everything seems so grim at the moment, it's like I'm cursed with bad luck regarding applications to programs.
>>
>>19017949
I clearly see you are the only one that can take further action.

>>19017959
Looks good. You have a fair chance to marry her.
>>
>>19017964
Yes, it was unexpected ... and you MIGHT feel that something changed, but it is only in your head.
>>
>>19017965
It is temporary and you can and will do it. Just don't give up.
>>
>>19017943
Thanks again. You make me teary eyed. I'll hold on. I promise.
>>
>>19017872
Are my dreams just a coincidence or is there more to it?
>>
>>19017872
What are things that could greatly be helpful for me to know and do as of now?
>>
>>19017872
Will there be any romance bett. R and I?
>>
>>19017988
Your dreams were signalling marriage or other similar life changing event. It looks positive and serious.
>>
>>19017872
How dors she feel about me?
>>
>>19017955

Thank you, I'm putting all my efforts in this spell. Also... For a long time I have experienced many synchronicities with the number 11, and looking your post time (11:44:55) feels like magic. Thank you :)
>>
>>19017981
I feel that we already know each other. if this is true, please come back. And please know that we all support you.
>>
>>19017989
I see a man that will bring or is bringing some news regarding loss or some kind of end.
What you can do? Nothing, really.
>>
>>19017872
What he's thinking and feeling about me now?
>>
>>19017872
Love life in general and will I be able to finally stop the pattern with J?
>>
>>19017872
Was this a good career move?
>>
>>19017993
Sure.
>>
>>19017995
I dreamt about death, destruction, chaos and demons at least the dreams I can remember. But I'm happy if that's what's in store for me
>>
>>19017996
I don't know if she is thinking about you right now.
>>
>>19018007
It is nothing like that. Everything looks great.
>>
>>19017998
I'm sending you support of my guardians.
>>
I'm off now.

Bye
>>
>>19017972
Thank you. It really makes me think if I've done the right choice in parting ways. I miss them.
>>
>>19017952
Hm I guess not
>>
>>19018027
Because you didn't address a reader.
>>
Is nobody reading?
>>
How do this work ?
>>
Leaving an airquer. This subject has caused headaches before, I've been told.

There's a "her", I'd just like to know if she's doin' okay.
>>
I'm willing to trade.

I want to know what will happen with me and A shes the girl I like.
>>
>>19017872
How much longer will he push me away? Will he and I have a positive breakthrough soon?
>>
>>19018286
I'll trade. My query is:
>>19018296

Starting yours. And to be clear, you and a girl like the same girl?
>>
It is a girl thing, or what ?
>>
>>19018301
No, A is the girl I like there is only one girl.
>>
>>19018306
Oh, okay. Starting.
>>
>>19018306
Five of Wands
Six of Pentacles
Ace of Swords

So this is sort of telling me a story. Seems like you fight with your emotions over her a lot. It'll feel a lot like an uphill battle with the girl, trying to win her affections. You're being as patient as possible with the whole situation, but eventually you'll feel the need to be straight forward with your intentions towards her. We have an upright Ace of Swords, so the universe will be on your side there. Your expression will be well thought out and careful, not just word vomit, which probably helps your case there. Haha Anyways, let's take a look at what things will be like that afterwards.

Hermit
Ten of Pentacles
King of Swords
and Strength fell out

So...not seeing much romance here, but things become much more stable between you two. Seems like you begin to accept things as they are. The thing that really I find astonishing is the lack of female cards. The cards really won't give me an idea of where her heart is at in the situation, but she's pretty well withdrawn from the whole situation. I don't think she dislikes you, but it doesn't seem like she will be pushing for things to go in any particular direction with you.
Maybe get a second opinion, anon, but I don't think anything romantic is going to happen any time soon. I focused my read for the next few months, so many find a reader who is willing to read beyond that.
>>
How this thing works, please ?
>>
>>19018332
>>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
>http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>>
>>19018332
how did you get here?
>>
>>19018339
What a strange question ! By the old thread
>>
>>19018328
okay thank you here is your read

Isa, Thurisaz, Dagalaz

Okay so... it doesn't look good. Thinks will be the same for a while. You might have to do something drastic like say you will leave him unless he opens up more. That might sound bad but if he keeps pushing you away HE won't change after a while.

The only positve is the rune Dagalz which means cycles that this won't be forever good or bad, its a lot like the wheel of fortune card things will change but it will take some time. Again if you do something drastic to get his attention then it might change.
>>
>>19018348
forget it.
i was paranoid
>>
And what is necessary for readings ?
>>
>>19018352
No problem, i was just curious of all this...
>>
File: for 4chan.jpg (70KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
for 4chan.jpg
70KB, 333x333px
for those seeking knowledge

>>
>>19018351
Thanks
>>
Asking for reading
>>
>>19018368
"you are aligned with the stars on may seventeenth"
>>
And in details ?
>>
>>19018377
that is up to you to find out; use your intuition
>>
>>19018381
Hoping that it's nothing bad...
>>
Trading a scrying.
Query: I'm torn between going to university or just start working. What would be the best choice?
>>
>>19017872
Is my guardian entity trying to contact me through my sudden spark of premonitions as of late?/Who is my entity?
>>
>>19017872
Wealth, if you're still available. Thank you for reading!
>>
>>19018455
Still trading?
>>
>>19018455

Still there?
>>
>>19018499
>>19018502
Yes what's your query?
>>
>>19018521
My query is what will my next girlfriend look like.

What is your query?
>>
>>19018521

Same query as yours, actually :)

Doing your reading
>>
>>19018521
I got

Ansuz, Kenaz and Fehu

Go to school, I sense you find greater wisdom there and you also have greater material wealth in the long run, a lot more.
>>
>>19018455

>Nine of Wands and Queen of Wands
>Eight of Cups and Nine of Cups

Both have their pros and cons, i would personally chose University in your position. If you decide to work, you will gain valuable experience and get to enjoy the near future, even improve yourself in more mundane aspects (social and physically comes to mind) but not much might change in the long run.

If you decide to study, Eight of Cups portraits a pilgrimage, a journey that will come with some dissatisfaction at first but you will definitely be rewarded from it as signified by the Nine of Cups. An opulent life might even be at reach but if not, definitely enough satisfaction to make you happy.
>>
>>19017329
still trading
>>
File: IMG_4338.jpg (67KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4338.jpg
67KB, 960x632px
Hey div, long time no see. I used to be a regular reader here... Looking to cash in my karma for a scryer to help me find my engagement ring. It fell off my hand overnight into the space between my bed and the wall & I thought I'd retrieve it in the morning. But it's gone. I've looked there daily for over a week and it's like it vaporized.

It's a vintage opal from the Victorian era and this isn't the first time it has fucked me around in this way. A couple of years ago I dropped it in a very messy 300yro shed with rotten floors and couldn't find it. Cried for hours. Went home to my apartment and it was on my bed.

I'm pregnant & in the ultra fatigued stage but I can scry in return... rusty as well as fatigued, I should say.
>>
>>19018536
My query is up there >>19018455

I see a tomboy girl in her room. She's someone artistic, plays the guitar alone, a little introvert, short straight hair, light color, gives a little of Avril Lavigne vibe, but modest.

>>19018539
A large library late in the night, old style, light wooden colors. A huge book flips by itself, the place looks empty except for this cliché type o librarian in her old fashioned desk with a golden lamp, red lipstick, red hair, golden glasses frames, dressed up in the 50's style. She looks up almost in an inquisitive way about to complain about the noise, but silently stands up and closes the book

Well it seems that now isn't a time for diving into learning activities, despite being in a learning environment the knowledge is denied from some stern figure or a duty you must fulfill first, now isn't the time I'm afraid.

>>19018564
>>19018588
Thank you both for your readings, as much as I need to work I still need to invest in a degree and definitely shape things for better in the long run.

>>19018617
No need to scry in return, but i'd love to help. Never tried a location before, hope you don't mind if I give a try.

A golden coin with a royal figure, Queen of Coins/Diamonds, dark floor, metal bedframe with thick white sheets, brown rug, someone wants to claim for it, lies on the edge of a light wooden board...

I hope this helps, good luck for you and your baby.
>>
>>19018665
Can we trade?
>>
>>19018665
>I see a tomboy girl in her room. She's someone artistic, plays the guitar alone, a little introvert, short straight hair, light color, gives a little of Avril Lavigne vibe, but modest.

Was she cute lol?
>>
>>19018665
Are you still reading?
>>
>>19018665
Thank you!!! Queen of Pentacles is interesting, I'm rusty enough with tarot that I looked it up in my favorite reference and it says

>She knows and believes in herself and the magic of her life – having joined forces with the Universe – allowing it to flow through her into her daily life.

I have a feeling I'm being punished for stopping praying. Maybe my ring will be returned if I devote more energy to my spiritual life.
>>
>>19018679
Ya I can do one more... What's your query?

>>19018685
ya kinda, not my type, but she's someone who wouldn't draw much attention to herself, would prefer to blend in

>>19018699
I was trading but can read for you, what's up?

>>19018701
I hope it helps somehow, I like that reference and I should do the same myself, focus more on the spiritual, don't think you're punished, just being harshly reminded ^^. Hope you can find the ring soon and blessings on you and your child.
>>
>>19018729
Thank you.

I was wondering if you could tell me how a co worker feels about me.

He is hard to read and I would just like some insight.
>>
>>19018729
if it's okay, could you read for me, too, please?
love reading, i can't understand this "B" guy, does he like me? and what does he feel about me
thank you so much regardless
>>
I'M >>19018679
I was just wondering if there is anyone interested in me at the moment >>19018729
What us your query? I do tarot
>>
>>19018789
I unfortunately have nothing to offer but would appreciate a reading nonetheless if you are willing.

A simple query: what is fated to happen between me and K?

Thanks in advance.
>>
I would really appreciate a reading on my physical health, and hope to frequent these threads as a reader soon.

Female, Scorpio. I know a reading regarding health is a little difficult but I'm uninsured and scared.
>>
>>19018729
Thanks again, I'm glad you enjoyed the query. I feel a little more hopeful about finding it already with someone else having devoted a bit of mental/spiritual energy to asking the Universe where it is! Haha
>>
>>19017329
still trading....
>>
When will my waifu, Angel-chan return?
>>
>>19018754
I sea a tall skinny guy, dark hair, pale face, stripped button shirt, he's coughing and covering his mouth with his arm, I see fluorescent lights, looks like a hospital. He's not in a bad shape but he seems to be looking at someone coughing too but looks worse than he is. He wants to get close but can't stop coughing so he moves back and forth.

There's some nervousness with your co-worker, I feel he wants to get closer but feels awkward to approach. You two have something in common but maybe he's too insecure.

>>19018775
There's a guy in the bar, he looks italian-ish, light skin, thick black hair, nice teeth, smiles a lot. He plays the pool table, drinks some beers, waves and winks to a couple of girls. He seems to be very sociable. Suddenly a girl hugs him from behind, long brown hair, he didn't expect it and almost choke and spill a little of the drink. He looks like he's going to get angry but just hugs her and leaves the room.

Well he's extrovert and wants to connect with a lot of people on different levels. I believe he wants to take things in a light mood, don't be too serious but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you but maybe he's not too much into you yet.

>>19018789
Alright, my query is why G can't take action to make the project happen? Does it have to be all in my hands?

Are you a guy or a girl? I see someone with long hair, thin, looks like a dude with a small goatee, sunken chest, like he's been curving a lot, psychedelic shirt... It looks like one of those house parties, he's in a group of friends in a basement or somethings, it's a little dark...

>>19018840
Definitely, give yourself some rest and let the universe do their part. :)
>>
>>19018857
Welp, I'll ping you, seeing as no one has for me. It's a trade.

>>19017329
>>
>>19018857
Oh fuck yeah sorry, I'm female!
Aw it is a shame that the person you described is not R.
Alright let me get started on your reading!
>>
>>19018857
>>19018775
yay thank you so much
>>
>>19018857
could you do a reading for me? i cant read :( its okay if you cant
do you see some reconciliation between me and O?
>>
>>19018830

Still around anonette?
>>
>>19018857
If yuo are up for another reading, may I ask what my red haired Capricorn friend thinks of me. Will we date?
>>
>>19018864
>>19018868
>>19018889
Ok, I'll read you guys and finish, just give me a couple of mins to have a quick snack and I'll start.

>>19018882
Oh sorry I guess, he seems a cool guy tho, just a little shy...

>>19018885
You're welcome, hope it helps you!
>>
>>19018890
Yes.
>>
>>19018895
Thank you so much!
>>
>>19018857
Cool, makes sense cause he's a little younger.

Thank you!!
>>
25, male, Taurus. I need general health reading. Thank you!
>>
>>19017329
>>19018864
It's a small room, a small window is the only source of light and there's this woman in a white dress, long black hair covering her face. She seems to be in a mental hospital, shifting emotions into quiet and distressed. She's like Samara from"The Ring" just not rotten and older. At some point she starts to scream and big guys in white like nurses comes and gives her an injection so she could relax and lie on the sofa giggling.

This is quite confusing mate due to vagueness, I won't lie. I'm inclined to say it's negative because caused an emotional confusion and isolation, it definitely won't be the same but at the same time, things will be taken care of as they should given to what's done is done.

>>19018868
All could I see is a letter M... I think I'm getting tired... Sorry

>>19018889
A marionette show, the dolls are dressed in medieval clothes and one is hitting the other with a cub, people gather in the square to watch and laugh, then they turn into real people, acting on a big stage. A woman points finger to the man and he does the same, faces getting closer as they keep shouting at each other. When all is said, they turn their back and walk away from each other leaving the stage but they look into each other's eyes through the crowd.

Things with O might have started small and escalated. It might be good a separation for now, but the friendship or relationship isn't over, just give some space for now.

>>19018894
Wish I could friendo but I'm out of juice, sorry... Couldn't see anything.

>>19018904
>>19018906
You two are very welcome.
>>
>>19019007
>All could I see is a letter M... I think I'm getting tired... Sorry
No , problem, its all good, thank you anon.
But M, just M, i may have an idea but it could be a stretch
Thanks, again.
>>
trading

what do I do to improve myself?
>>
>>19019007
>It's a small room, a small window is the only source of light and there's this woman in a white dress, long black hair covering her face. She seems to be in a mental hospital, shifting emotions into quiet and distressed. She's like Samara from"The Ring" just not rotten and older. At some point she starts to scream and big guys in white like nurses comes and gives her an injection so she could relax and lie on the sofa giggling.

>This is quite confusing mate due to vagueness, I won't lie. I'm inclined to say it's negative because caused an emotional confusion and isolation, it definitely won't be the same but at the same time, things will be taken care of as they should given to what's done is done.

Ugh. It makes sense. It is really what I wanted, but okay.
>>
>>19019014
*isn't really what I want wanted to see out of this
>>
Trading for scries. I scry myself.

Like to know how the meeting between SR and myself will go.
>>
>>19019013
I'll trade with you, regardless of the method you use.

Here's me:
>>19019025
>>
>>19019007
>Things with O might have started small and escalated. It might be good a separation for now, but the friendship or relationship isn't over, just give some space for now.

Interestingly a good part of the readings I receive involve dolls..I never know when they really are people or when they are just dolls

thanks buddy
>>
>>19019031
I do one card bro

I got 9 of pents, it seems it will go well with some positive results in the end. I get a feeling you guys are meeting up to decide something, if thats the case then a decision will be made.
>>
>>19019010
Ya, sorry I've tried, don't take my word (or letter) as final, still good luck anon.

>>19019014
>>19019018
I'm sorry anon, can't say much because I don't know what happened but don't beat yourself, you certainly had a motive.

>>19019033
Dolls can be a representation of people, in this case, someone behind an act, since they were moving, but what was just a "play" became too real. You're welcome, I hope you two manage to find your way back soon.
>>
>>19017872

taurus here
my health ok?
>>
>>19019046
As for myself, I got

Knight of Swords
Emperor reversed
Two of Wands
Queen of Swords

It seems you need to take a broad view towards any hard labor you can take on for yourself. The 'laboring' more like a schematics for yourself. But I can sense the Queen of Swords is sort of supposed to be the result to aim for, your suit of armor to take on the world with. But I don't think I should be too specific, given the Two of Wands implies a 'improve yourself in any way you can think' vibe. I think the Emperor reversed is the kind of sacrifice of self-authority, of finding good rules and sticking to them.
>>
>>19019007
Aww maybe next time
>>
>>19019025
Anyone else?
>>
>>19019062
cool I have a few more if you don't mind answering

you can ask more if you want

Question: Am I really missing out on life?
>>
>>19018894
>>19019025
What is your query?
>>
>>19019076
Maybe you can give me a few more cards on my original question? Then I'll do that reading for you.
>>
>>19019086
Like to know how the meeting between SR and myself will go.

I'll start yours.
>>
>>19019087
hmm other cards were strength with Ace of wands as clarification.

It seems like a pretty good omen
>>
>>19019086
>>19019087
I see a (red-headed) girl giggling at a man, who seemingly has a awkward way about picking up and moving his desk across the classroom (he doesn't). Seems to be quietly mocking him. Then I get a close up of her face, and something 'drops' in her expression. These red and purple thick gases permeate the air around her. She suddenly feels insecure and strangely allured, like she feels bad.

The cards told me she certainly finds you odd in a way she's not used to, or doesn't find ideal. And yet, there's something inexplicable that has her drawn to you, and wanting to try dating, even being a thing. Her brain tells her its settling, but something else, more instinctual, tells her it's not. It's the whole package of your personality.

It's like she recognizes the surface-level judgements she partakes in, but also can see the possibility of something deeper, as if your oddity reflects a very peculiar resemblance in her (except social convention would prevent her from thinking to act the ways you do sometimes).
>>
>>19019128
*like she feels bad about the mocking she had just done
>>
>>19019113
Okay, I'll take it.

I'll start your reading. Taking a burger break though.
>>
Anyone up to give a reading?

What was the importance of the entity that is spoken with in my sleep? For details it was in the outline of a small person, made up of circles, triangles, and squares that each had spheres in the center that the shapes were floating around.

Thank you?
>>
>>19019076
Six of Wands reversed
The High Priestess
The Chariot

Not really. Cards seem to tell me 'life' has so broad a connotation you shouldn't take on the problem in those terms. There are so many little compartments of 'life' that goes on. It's more about what you want and how to get it. You can't experience the 'life' of everyone, they all have their different priorities. Make yours, and experience your own version of 'life.' But yes, it's possible to make your own otherwise.
>>
>>19019128
Oh wait but the person is male and I'm female lol.
I'll start your reading, babe
>>
Air-query but if anyone is up for giving me a reading it would be appreciated. But yeah just wondering how I should proceed or what I should do in regards to this girl I currently like at work. Is there some hope or should I just call it quits?

Thanks for whoever replies to my pitiful ass.
>>
>>19019214
just beeeeeee urself :^)
>>
>>19019204
Oh............................................

A quick reading just tells me he's at the 'what now' stage. He's more or less waiting for the dating stage at this point. In a preliminary way, he likes what he sees and all, definitely a potential. But anything deeper than is caught up in the waiting stage for the actual dating.

His waiting is just him ensuring for himself it's actually the appropriate time, which of course is really butterflies.
>>
>>19019173
>What was the importance of the entity that is spoken with in my sleep? For details it was in the outline of a small person, made up of circles, triangles, and squares that each had spheres in the center that the shapes were floating around.

I didn't get any negative vibes from it, but I did sense some urgency. The being wants to communicate with you

try to concentrate and meditate on the being and try to talk to it. If you are religious, have some religious items nearby in case things get out of hand but the entity doesn't seem harmful
>>
>>19019214
>how I should proceed or what I should do in regards to this girl I currently like at work

ask her out dude that is best way to proceed. I got an ace of wands which is extremely positive.

Ask her out and let us know what happened
>>
>>19019254

If it wasn't for my crippling self-doubt, lack of self confidence and recently becoming so involved in my own head on how I should behave or act around her that I just come across as boring on the surface, then yes, I may have done that.

I know I sounded self-deprecating there but I feel like Im driving myself insane with her.

That being said, I appreciate the seemingly positive reply/reading and I may just go balls to the wall and do it.

Thanks again.
>>
Could anybody give me a reading? I'd be highly appreciated. I'm thinking about my love life and i just wanted to know if me and kr will get back together or universe has someone different in store for me?

Many thanks to anybody who will help me with that,
>>
>>19019303
Girl's initials are KP, sorry.
>>
Will we ever have a normal friendship again? Will we ever be more than friends?
>>
>>19019301
take a deep breath and fucking snap out of it. The more you delay and the more you run round in circles, the sooner you'd be put in the friendzone.

Do something that other men won't have the balls to do.. what do you have to lose anyway?

be confident and tell her you want to date her, you fancy her.. worst case scenario she rejects you, big fucking deal, atleast you'd know where you stand now

That is much better than being a puppy running around in circles for her attention
>>
My music project... Will it ever come to fruition as what I'm trying to make it into? Will I be successful.
>>
>>19019248
>try to concentrate and meditate on the being and try to talk to it. If you are religious, have some religious items nearby in case things get out of hand but the entity doesn't seem harmful

What do I do with said religious items?
>>
is anyone trading?

what does Anna think of me? is she reliable?
>>
>>19019352
I'll take more readings on this:
>>19019025
>>
>>19017446
22/male
how long is taking my future love life?
>>
>>19019350
wear them if you can, preferably the sacred threads used in Hinduism or rosemary beads, religious books, any powerful dieties that are known to torment evil spirits
>>
>>19017872
how much is going to take my future love life?
>>
>>19019368
nigger he went off a long time ago
>>
>>19019352
Do you look like Snow from FF
>>
>>19019378
(I'm not Anna but hoping I know you thru her)
>>
>>19019364
That's like inviting someone over for tea and setting them on fire as soon as they step into the room. It sounds like Decarabia. Maybe he was summoned by accident by staring at a sigil or something.
>>
>>19019400
Most of those are just protection against evil spirits. If it's evil then it probably deserves to be set on fire for trying to cause problems to the host.

At the most, it's like inviting someone over for tea that you don't know and have a loaded gun at the ready because this stranger might actually hurt you.
>>
>>19019400
I thought so too but the vibes I got were not harmful at all hence the suggestion of being careful..

if it is decabria, its an old and experienced spirit from hell and handling it is gonna be tough

although I am 90% sure that this spirit isnt decabria
>>
>>19019378
nah man I haven't even played final fantasy before
>>
>>19019400
Just sort of showed up, actually, and told me that what's theirs is mine and what is mine is not theirs.
>>
Can anyone read me? My initials are VB. I'd just like to know how well my family would take it if I decided to end my life.
>>
>>19019358
i got your reading it seems the outcome will be good

I got:

Six of pentacles
Ace of Cups
Strength
>>
>>19019445
i don't even have to look at the cards to do this. most families do not take suicide of a loved one well due to the sudden loss and also the realization that the person in context was harboring such feelings. tbqh, it's mostly selfish feelings and a bit of "I wish I could have done X"
>>
>>19019411
Good and evil aren't so simple.
During awakening I found out some of my troubles were caused by angels.
You can never know what to expect but if it's carrying itself around in such a manner it's not necessary to be a prick.
The good thing is, you can banish both good and bad spirits, it's pretty rad.
>>
>>19019502
Awakening?
>>
Asking for a reading. My initials are AR. I would like to know how my work will progress with JD and what he thinks of me.
>>
>>19019502
How would angels be a negative influence?
>>
>>19019025
>How far away are we? Enrique wanted to know.
I looked down at the map. The black circle I’d made with a Sharpie had bled through to the other side.
Not far at all, I said.

I believe the meeting will be very good and you'll get where you wanted to.

Good luck.
>>
>>19019025
Are you still here?
>>
>>19019448
Huh. Really surprising. I wonder why.

I'll start yours.

>>19019571
Yes.
>>
>>19019579
>Huh. Really surprising. I wonder why.

you have asked the same thing with 4 or 5 different people.. what's the deal here? who is RL
>>
>>19019352
Ace of Cups reversed
Judgement
Two of Cups
Page of Cups

Yeah, these are really good cards for someone who is really attracted to you, and Ace of Cups and Page of Cups even implies an excitable timidness about it.

Six of Cups
Four of Wands

Wanting to consummate a long-standing relation. Unfinished business.

As for her reliability. She can eventually be. She seems too at the will of ephemeral emotions, but you can do some work with her and get a good result out of it. If she does something stupid, good to remember its against her better judgement. Kind of wild that way, but actually good-hearted.
>>
Unfortunately didn't get this answered, would anyone else mind going at this one?

>>19018458
Is my guardian entity trying to contact me through my sudden spark of premonitions as of late?/Who is my entity?
>>
>>19019515
Just a personal awakening to magick.
Very tl;dr and I don't want to get into it.
I was just shown the truth.

>>19019555
think about it this way. What if angels see everything you don't do everyday as an affront to god? like all the small lies, the apathy, laziness that you didn't want to go to work today, or you stopped praying and going to church. Every impure thought(even the slightest) and every word you say being measured against you?

Now imagine all of that being essentially their greenlight to punishing you. Giving you ordeals, turning their face away from you in suffering and shoving demons down your throat instead of banishing them. All because they see you as ungrateful and unfit for gods love?

This is a complicated existence.
>>
>>19019589
"Four or five different people" don't have to be reliable, especially when a few were literally one or two card readings. Besides, I'm here for this one query with some free time, might as well hear out a few people.
>>
I am unable to trade sadly, but would like a general love reading.
>male
>21
>leo
>>
>>19019091
Ok!! Thank you for the reading!
>meeting between SR and myself will go?
VII of Cups, X of cups, Judgment
Are you meeting them in hopes that they would fix you? Like are you seeing them because your heart got broken and you are just trying to get back up in there. Dont worry friend! This meeting will be joyfull and fun.
A new cycle has begun anew!!
>>
>>19019611
Angels are just god's henchmen and god is a big faggot with lots and lots of fans here on earth

When you have experienced the spirit world enough you see the world, both this one and other extra dimensional ones for what they truly are.
>>
File: cover.jpg (956KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
956KB, 2400x2400px
>>19019622
>Like are you seeing them because your heart got broken and you are just trying to get back up in there.

Yes. A very surprising development. I'm actually shaken up about it. The sky has fallen, unfortunately.

Anyways, offering free readings. Need to let off some excess.

I'll start with two or three, but keep posting just in case I get back to it later.

>Age
>Gender
>Query
>Post favorite artwork
>Link to favorite music.
>>
>>19019025
>>19019579
I see a trophy gleeming a bronzish gold on an old wooden table. There's a lot of dust surrounding the table but the trophy shines bright.

It will go well, it is a victory for you in the sense. Through the passing of times it will lose its luster but still be a fond memory and a start to new things. The outcome will be a success.

My next bfs looks please?
>>
>>19019622
>>19019558
>>19019448
>>19019046

you have gotten the same fucking answer one after the another since the last 3 hours

>>19019615
>>
>>19018857
>>19018882
>G can't take action to make the project happen? Does it have to be all in my hands?
Knight of pentacles reversed, VIII of Swords, VI of cups reversed.
Oh boi Yeah G is not going to do anything. Like anything. Yikes.
>>
>>19019631
oh friend dont worry things are looking up!
You got this!
>>
File: file.jpg (305KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
305KB, 700x700px
>>19019631
Male
I miss her a lot, believe when I say that there's not a single day I don't think about her. But being by her side was hurting me a lot, so I had to cut everything. Was it the right choice? is there anything any future for us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orwgEEaJln0
>>
File: 1494357925092.jpg (13KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494357925092.jpg
13KB, 306x400px
>>19019631
Male
Could you scry my next gf?
https://youtu.be/YjyhJjXOOts
>>
>>19019631
>Age
>Gender
M
>Query
>Post favorite artwork
see youtube link
>Link to favorite music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxMWp8QcvWI

What am i supposed to out of my situation right now? I just feel doomed
>>
>>19019631
>22
>Male
> General reading please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE9pw78hPDU
>>
File: GG.jpg (206KB, 566x800px)
GG.jpg
206KB, 566x800px
>>19019631
Fem
>Should I cast a spell on RC?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8KmZFLLVsE
>>
>>19019631
In case you do more.

F
Does he like me romantically?
>>
File: 1486477957913.jpg (2MB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1486477957913.jpg
2MB, 1500x1060px
>>19019631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG__qXMrgQI
male
what secret is she hidden?
>>
>>19019635
I see guy in business casual, in a mall's food court. On his smartphone texting, with a lollipop in his mouth, though it seems the image could've been Altoids, or gum, or something similar; keeps his breath fresh to keep appearances in his professional line of work. He definitely has a solid job, and maintains standards for his appearance. Something involving sales, but I don't know what. But a company that allows him to live the proper bachelor lifestyle.

I see dark brown hair, and a heavy six-o'clock shadow. Hair is kept short. The man is kind of handsome actually, and tall. He's a little bigger than average: it seems like fit bod from a glance, but though he does he also enjoys the party life, so its kind of chub, too. But a naturally good build.

You would think this guy were mean by looking at him. He sits at a naturally mean expression, with thickish brows. I think your impression would be dudebro. He kind of is on the surface, but interacting with him reveals more below the surface. He maintains all kinds of interest, curious guy. I think he smokes.
>>
>>19019631
male
hmm, how do i 'advance spiritually'? gain perception into afterlife, and from there, my place in life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_EJ9TuImxc
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
YO! Lets do some readings!!!
I need:
>Query
>Something neat. It can be anything
>>
>>19019679
Can I get one please?
What does she feel about me? what should I expect from her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DDk54wUMnY
>>
File: 1494125835617.jpg (727KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494125835617.jpg
727KB, 1920x1080px
>>19019679
Hey! Will my financial life improve soon?

Thanks
>>
>>19019679
>>Query
What am i supposed to do? I'm really sick and tired of this shit
>Something neat. It can be anything
>>
>>19019672
hiding**
>>
>>19019679
hm well my query is when will i meet my next partner,or like do i know them already
im female and a libra
something neat hmm hopefully that pic works
>>
>>19019639
I don't care to argue about this though, I have a foundationally different notion on the reliability of reads than you. No use in it.

>>19019647
Oh sure. I always bounce back, even when I shouldn't.

>>19019648
Starting yours.
>>
File: mollybloom.jpg (70KB, 400x573px)
mollybloom.jpg
70KB, 400x573px
>>19019631
>Age
>Gender
male
>Query
I've been feeling the symptoms of a depressive episode coming again and I'm terrified I won't get through it alive this time. Can you tell me what I need to do to get out of this personal hell?
>Artwork
pic related
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r7X3f2gFz4
>>
File: IMG_20170511_195213_889.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_195213_889.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>19019679
How does he feel about me?
>>
36 Male
Who am I?
>>
>>19019686
Nice picture!
>Will my financial life improve soon?
Welcome The New

Change can be exciting, bringing you opportunities for joy, learning, and success. This card indicates that you may have been anxious in the face of newness. You are reassured, though, that this change will bring many blessings for everyone involved. Although it may occur differently than how you would have scripted it, all is in Divine and perfect order.

Have faith that you’ll know what to do in each moment. Trust that your needs will be provided for every step of the way, as long as you follow your inner guidance. Allow yourself to feel excited about this change, and approach it with a spirit of adventure
YES
>>
File: 7daee794c59670f5256fbcd18f63ebf2.jpg (223KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
7daee794c59670f5256fbcd18f63ebf2.jpg
223KB, 1280x824px
>>19019677
forgot artwork, also artwork and music are not all time favorites but and are 'my style', can always listen to, see, absorb
>>
File: 1494945730045.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494945730045.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
>>19019679
>Query
How to advance spiritually, lifestylewise
>Something neat
picrealte
>>
>>19019685
Nice vid! Electric guitars always sound so cool!
>What does she feel about me?

II of wands
She is interested in you. But it does not feel completly romantic. You intrigue her and she thinks good of you!
>what should I expect from her?
VII of cups
Be careful, beloved of the tings being offered to you right now.
All that glitters in not gold.
>>
>>19019707
I've been receiving quite positive readings from you lately.
That's amazing :)

Thank you so much.
>>
File: YangWenli.gif (575KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
YangWenli.gif
575KB, 500x376px
>>19019631
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw
>>
>>19019648
On it being the right decision:
Seven of Swords
The Lovers reversed
Knight of Wands reversed
Four of Pentacles

Six of Swords
Six of Cups

Yes, precisely because it could have gone on but this issue needed to be addressed. In other words, the correct decision for *this* moment. A situation where you each are aware it isn't a matter of love, but in the actual attempting. So it's that much more painful, but better than allowing it to continue to the point where it corroded the well regard for each, thereby ending it permanently. Many of this cards imply an 'off-time' to think things over and process, especially the last pair.

I actually (accidentally) pulled The High Priestess while typing out the last sentence, which sort of confirms this for me. Need to get past the failing of the actions in the attempt, and all the angst that occurs when only considering those actions in their failure, to better get at what actually happened.

On the future:
The Empress reversed
Judgement reversed

Seven of Cups
Four of Wands
Five of Pentacles reversed
King of Cups reversed
The Magician
Death reversed

Knight of Swords

I think Knight of Swords is the main action to take. The aforementioned processing. At some point, you would like to get to a point where you can actually figure into the possibility of this, instead of only relating it to failure of the past. Obviously, this is the healthy way. Then you can decide. But other pulls indicate a more likely possibility to treating this as a lesson for future partners instead (Queen of Swords). Actually, this is the best way to go about it, because I don't think that future could occur without that.

>>19019650
Starting.
>>
>>19019745
i forgot to say general reading if possible
>>
>>19019689
>What am i supposed to do? I'm really sick and tired of this shit
Hey man, hang in there you got this. You are gonna grow so much from this. Please dont give up

Retirement

This card indicates a change in your work schedule, most likely related to reducing your hours of employment. This may or may not be voluntary on your part. Retirement is a big change in your daily routine and your identity. Whether this transition is something you planned for or not, you’ll now be focusing on how to spend your freed-up hours, as well as accompanying financial changes.

You received this card as acknowledgment of your shifting schedule and budget, and also as encouragement that— with planning, self-honesty, and the in- put of experts such as financial advisors or counselors—you will enjoy a beautiful retirement.
Now this card is giving me a go back and rest vibe to it. You are hella burnt out from this.
Take some time to take care of yourself.
>>
>>19019752
i'm not currently working atm :/
>>
>>19019679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw
i want help on what to do to feel less like a piece of shit
>>
>>19019752
>>19019754
Sorry maybe i should clarify. Although this card talks of retirement as in the thing old people do.
The vibe I get is more of leaving the situation that is making you feel like shit.
Like I said before you need to take a break you are burnt out.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>19019679
What is the next step, now i'm on this road?

Thanks! :D
>>
File: 1494890446550.jpg (27KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1494890446550.jpg
27KB, 480x515px
>>19019679
Will I get this thing I want?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hgdcbLgyY
Thanks in advance angel.
>>
>>19019692
Wow imagine visiting a place like this. Only in heaven lol.
>Do in know my partner?
Queen of pentacles rev.
You think you do, but nope. Nah there is something WAY better!

>How will i meet my next partner?.
Religion or spirituality
Are you religious? And no I dont mean like a die hard christian or anything.
You will meet at some place with spiritual connotations.
Meditation club/class?
Volunteering at a church?
In a cool witchy store?
>>
>>19019650
I get the notion this relationship is based on good sex. Seriously, like an encounter without many expectations, except you two have good compatibility. Actually, I think you know this person, and wouldn't expect this fact. I wasn't sure if it's a friend, or just someone you've known in the past. Not a really close friend. I don't even think your personalities would seem to click so much at first: even in a group of friends you could easily slide past each other.

As with all my appearance readings, I never think I'm reliable on actual features, as they're more reflective of my own psyche. But I saw a skinny girl. Dirty blonde, kept in a ponytail. She's kind of giddy, the type that might even take adderall or something, and you might usually keep this type of person at arm's length, even being friendly, as they kind of space invade.
>>
>>19019656
In the middle of yours.
>>
>>19019679
what do people think of me? are they scared of me?
>>
File: 1490839868910.jpg (1MB, 3648x2052px) Image search: [Google]
1490839868910.jpg
1MB, 3648x2052px
>>19019788
pic
>>
>>19019631
>21
>male
>general love
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uvVApCqG4M
>>
File: 1493532422394.jpg (855KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493532422394.jpg
855KB, 1920x1080px
>>19019631
21,Male
I already know who is my next girlfriend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs
>>
File: Wiki-background.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>19019679
Hey
General reading please
Something neat? Pic :3
Thanks angel!
>>
>>19019703
BISON! Are they endangered?
>How does he feel for me?
Page of pentacles rev
Hmmm nothing romantic. Like at all
>>
>>19019727
Body Changes

This card guides you to focus on changes in your body so that you can influence it in a healthy direction. It’s time to take charge of your own health and remain optimistic. After all, the butter- flies show us the power of going through physical changes as they enter the chrys- alis phase. You are undergoing a similar preparation stage, which will bring you blessings of new strength and insights.

Whether your body changes are a result of the aging process, your medical status, or your lifestyle, this card reminds you that you have many options available. Give yourself permission to take positive and healthful action steps supportive of your physical well-being.
Did you know your health affects your spiritual life?
>>
>>19019747
>A situation where you each are aware it isn't a matter of love, but in the actual attempting
That is exactly it. We both had feelings for each other, but we could never get to the point of being an actual couple because of tons of issues that got in the way. We were both at fault in that regard.
>Need to get past the failing of the actions in the attempt...
This is a great piece of advice. I've thought about this in the past, and I always reach the conclusion that her way of doing things is fundamentally the opposite of mine, which leads to a lot of incompatibilities that sometimes are tough to get through.
>more likely possibility to treating this as a lesson for future partners instead
The more I think about it, the more I agree with this. I still have some hope left, be I should be realistic.

I can't thank you enough for this reading, seriously. I wish you the best anon.
>>
>>19019803
Thank you so much for this reading. I would say that the reading was very good :) I think I know who you are talking about.
Do you think we would have a great relationship? Thank you so much, once again.
>>
>>19019656
>>19019656
Knight of Cups reversed
The Moon reversed
Nine of Wands reversed

Ten of Pentacles reversed
Temperance

Six of Wands
King of Pentacles reversed

"Limey intelligence sure ain't too intelligent, hahah, no offense understand. I though the whole world knew."

". . . . a good time of day for learning surrender, learning to diminish like the light, or like certain music. This surrender is his only gift. Afterward he can recall nothing. Sometimes, rarely, there may be tantalizing--not words, but halos of meaning around words his mouth evidently spoke, that only stay behind--if they do--for a moment, like dreams, can't be held or developed, and, presently, go away."

This seems to be a long way of saying the work is attainable, so that shouldn't be the issue, but beyond that there isn't anything to advise except the completion of it. It's certainly going to be a grind. The second excerpt: "the surrender is his only gift." I think that's it: you have to acknowledge the current situation really is shitty, and that's why it's worth working to get out of it. When you'd like to withdraw into misery, keep yourself busy instead.
>>
File: IMG_0394.jpg (79KB, 1024x640px)
IMG_0394.jpg
79KB, 1024x640px
>>19019631
> age
>Gender
Male
>Query
General

>Link to favorite music.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=svIL1f5lHj4
>>
>>19019756
HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS SONg. reminds me of what love was. So nostalgic.
Self-care

Before a butterfly emerges with beautiful wings, it spends time in its cocoon. Similarly, this card is asking you to retreat for some much-needed rest and self-care. If you are breathing a sigh of relief upon reading this, that’s another sign of the need for a healing pause.

Self-care can take many forms, but the important thing is for you to look after yourself in a way that promotes your happiness, health, and high energy. This may involve a detox of your diet, or get- ting away from any harsh-energy relationships or circumstances. Take great care of yourself, and you will fly high and free like a butterfly.
>>
>>19019849
Thanks
>>
>>19019846
Oh, good to know then. I'm always surprised when I'm useful, reading is like bulldozing for me.

>>19019847
I think you'll find yourself shocked against past expectations, which you'll find very pleasant. It could certainly last then, because she'll be new all over again.

>>19019660
Next.
>>
>>19019766
Courage

Your card reminds you that you do have the courage to make this change! Everything you’ve been through in life has taught you how to cope and be strong in the face of the unknown.

You’ve learned that being positive and having faith are necessary tools to overcome fear or disappointments. Take this change one minute at a time, and try not to look too far down the road—especially if attempting to predict the future brings up anxiety for you. After all, you can plan for the future, but you can only take charge of this present mo- ment. So, take positive action steps today toward your desired outcome, and know that you will have everything you need in each moment that follows.
>>
>>19019756
>dem spg jams
good taste
>>
>>19019846
yes, but i guess I'm looking more for truth, life after death, and some sort of knowing in terms of history of the universe.

Though I'm definitely at a turning point in my life with many wildly different options
>>
File: 1403282466044.jpg (301KB, 962x722px) Image search: [Google]
1403282466044.jpg
301KB, 962x722px
>>19019679
>General love
>>
>>19019025
still here?
>>
>>19019660
It's really unfortunate, me not being so good with generals. I see a rigid routine from you, while waiting for something. It seemed weather-related. Summer fun? Well, there's very good prospects for that.
>>
>>19019898
Yeah, but I'm doing the free reads queue at this point.

>>19019662
I'll start. Might take awhile, though.
>>
Anyone up for a trade?
>>
>>19019909

Do you want scry or tarot?

As to my own query, will the damage that I've done to myself heal on it's own?
>>
File: twins.jpg (24KB, 450x356px) Image search: [Google]
twins.jpg
24KB, 450x356px
>>19019679
Describe my next GF
>>
>>19019915

Scry please

I want to know, what do I need to do in order to get a gf? What's stopping me from getting one now? Do I already know my next gf or am I yet to meet her?

Starting yours
>>
>>19019662
I think you should wait, and then consider again. There's something you're missing, that would throw off the spell, and not give you the desired result. Even it worked, it'd be more like handing him a hot potato, which he can't find anything palpable to do anything with.

Just spend more time around him (though perhaps you do already). But I think you need the perspective gained from not having that possible spell on your mind. Something that needs to be observed. Oddly, you may not need the spell afterwards, because a good read on him might be all you need.

I do think he's attracted to you, but feels uncomfortable around you. Some kind of Lilith thing.
>>
>>19019857
i dont know how could i accomplish this, really.
altough some easier time are coming for me
>>
>>19019025
3 f wands, 7 of pentacles, the sun

i see a lot of positivity and growth you guys will make plans for something new to start and a lot of hard work will come out of it but the future will definitely go the way you want them to since the outcome is the sun.

will i get laid in the summer?
>>
File: 1494902123907.jpg (215KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
1494902123907.jpg
215KB, 750x740px
>>19019670
>>19019672
>>19019677
>>19019700
>>19019745
>>19019823
>>19019827
>>19019854
Am breaking for now. Charge is out, multitasking and all.

I'll probably come back, and queue this list again, if they want theirs done.
>>
>>19019922

I see a face reflected upside down in glass, viewing the screen intently as though expecting to see something else. Now I see a well stocked bar, but it's empty of people. Now I'm seeing some very phallic looking liquor bottles stacked next to one another in ascending size on a top shelf behind the bar. Now I'm seeing a bathroom from the outside. The door is open and it looks like the toilet has... recently been used. Seeing blinds ruffle, and the view is across the table from a young woman. I think she's blonde, and she seems very happy to be there.

This is a pretty odd set of images. I feel like in the course of chasing women you're presently clouded by introspection, entering into social situations where they aren't, and maybe even getting sucked into dick measuring contests as a distraction from the whole affair. Either you have, or perhaps you will. These things are only going to make you sick, if they haven't already.

The girl that I see you with is, I think, one that you either know or will meet casually through non-romantic circles. She will be delighted by your pursuit when you make your interest clear. Take her somewhere less casual than a coffee and sandwich place, but more casual than fine dining. Avoid putting pressure but don't look sloppy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490242234093.jpg (84KB, 640x743px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490242234093.jpg
84KB, 640x743px
General reading. Will anything ever develop between MF and I? Can we at least be good friends?
>>
>>19019932
>Some kind of Lilith thing.
? Can you clarify?
>>
File: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
Anyone doing readings?

How is my life going to be in five years?

Song https://youtu.be/gBQf1sLwrrE
>>
>>19019945
>>19019810
what about me?
>>
>>19019915
>>19019909

>Five of Pentacles, The World, Nine of Pentacles

Nope, you're going to have to spend money and travel to get this taken care of. You'll be much better off after this and this will even open up some opportunities for you. I feel as though you will meet someone who will become important to you as well because of this travel. Good luck
>>
File: daft punl.jpg (5KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
daft punl.jpg
5KB, 282x179px
>>19019631
>18
>male
when can I expect to directly hear from B again?

>song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb_l3yJsCd0

Thanks!
>>
>>19019951
Something he doesn't understand (unusual) about you, but makes you more attractive to him. But he's fearful. Like a ball of sexual energy, except he doesn't even want to put his feet in the pool. Something about little things you do inexplicably turn him on, but you wouldn't know about them. It actually makes him feel strange, perverted.
>>
>>19019831
Could you imagine how long it took to make this? Fuck
Keep The Faith

Some of the changes you’ve experienced have been challenging, and this card urges you to keep your faith in Divine intervention and positive outcomes. After all, lapsing into pessimism won’t help the situation.

Faith can come in many forms, such as reconnecting with God through prayer or reviewing all the times when every- thing worked out for the best. Faith is an inner knowing that your experiences are purposeful and that you’ll have a happy ending . . . which is true!
>>
>>19019945
people who don't choose ronda are stupid
>>
>>19019981
Nah, I'm Tamika or Rebecca.
>>
File: dystopian.jpg (91KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
dystopian.jpg
91KB, 640x384px
>>19019975
Thanks angel-chan, sorry for the inconvenient have a great day
>>
>>19019834
Nope, there are a bunch of them.
Should have figured that.

Thankyou!!!!
>>
>>19016987
26 gemini
is there a reason I have such a connection with this girl or is it all in my head?
>>
>>19019879
>That pic. The only way I want to live lmao
>General in love
Join In

You are being called to push past shyness and meet new people. Although you might not think of yourself as sociable, it’s time to take action and get acquainted with like-minded friends and associates. Your social fears stem from spending time with insensitive people, and you’ll benefit from connecting with gentle and kind individuals like yourself.

You received this card because, in order to meet these new friends, you’ll need to join in. That means literally joining an in-person (not online or virtual) class or group so that you can network with others. Joining in also entails introducing yourself at these groups and having conversations. This positive change in your social life will open new doors for you in other areas.
>>
File: okijhufd.jpg (15KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
okijhufd.jpg
15KB, 200x207px
>>19019986
>going for those bullshit loaded fries
>wanting to go eat something that is simply "pour out of can and cook"
>>
>>19019679

I'm moving soon, will I be happy where I move to?
>>
>>19019987
Oh no you are not an inconvenience! I was talking about the illustration
>>
>>19019998
I live for bullshit loaded fries.
>>
File: 1278644645474.jpg (27KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
1278644645474.jpg
27KB, 450x342px
>>19019679
>>19020000
>>19020004

Oh shit I got quads and forgot something neat, maybe the Quads are neat enough?
>>
>>19020012
Fuck yeah quads are neat as fuck!
Emotions

You’re evolving and progressing, so it’s natural for you to have a different perspective now than you did before. You drew this card because your feelings are speaking to you, and it’s important for you to listen. Ignored emotions only grow stronger and louder.

There’s something in your life that is becoming intolerable to you. You once were able to endure or even enjoy this situation, but because you have changed, so too have your emotions. This card asks you to be honest with yourself, and take an inventory of how you’re feeling. You don’t have to resort to drastic action to resolve anything. Sometimes it’s enough just to acknowledge your own feelings so that your heart feels heard and understood.
>>
File: aquarius2.jpg (1MB, 1022x1078px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius2.jpg
1MB, 1022x1078px
>>19019679
should I pursue fitness or the arts? Did this a week ago hope its neat enough for you
>>
File: BIRD_4col.jpg (25KB, 439x293px) Image search: [Google]
BIRD_4col.jpg
25KB, 439x293px
>>19019679
Query: what's my romantic future looking like in the next year?

>>
>>19019920
Ahh sorry Anon I'm no scryer so i cant really answer that! I can answer how you can meet them.

Memories

This card guides you to reflect on happy memories as you look back on your life. Remembering the good times can elicit those joyful feelings and help you focus upon the love instead of pain. If you are grieving the loss of a loved one, feeling glad for the time that you did spend together is especially helpful.

Your guidance includes honoring these memories through a photo album or scrapbook, through a memorial contribution or celebration, or by writing your memoirs in an autobiographical book or article.

If you experience recurring challenging flashbacks, it may be time for you to work with a counselor who’s specially trained in trauma therapy. This professional can help you shed the shadow of the past in a way that’s healthy and promotes growth.
A lover from you past?
>>
File: IMG_0323.jpg (216KB, 760x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
216KB, 760x692px
>>19019679
Did you get your energy back? I hope you're not feeling drained anymore.

>query
What happens with me and k?

>Something neat
I don't have much except I like this picture
>>
>>19019679
General future reading please, angel.
>>
>>19020030
Oh wow! You made that? That is beautiful. This must of taken so much time and effort! THIS IS NEAT AS FUCK.
>Fitness?
Ten of pentacless
You find it more lucrative to do fitness, right?

>Arts?
Justice
Hmm I'm getting a more passionate vibe here. Do you feel that the arts make you feel more alive? More passionate.

If you need a clarification let me know!
>>
I'm gonna take a quick break. I will be right back!
>>
File: 1489468896448.jpg (140KB, 1293x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489468896448.jpg
140KB, 1293x750px
>>19019679
general reading for this year?
>>
File: n7wj7jee.jpg (108KB, 495x377px) Image search: [Google]
n7wj7jee.jpg
108KB, 495x377px
>>19020067
I kinda find weightlifting to just be easier but I see very little benefit to it other then the endorphins rush and peer acknowledgement. I really wanna try doing art professionally one day but I think I'm more in love with the results then the progress and dedicating so much time to it leads to frustration. Thanks not only for the reading but the kind words anon! Your in my prayers
>>
Anybody trading?
>>
>>19020124
teach me to scry
>>
>>19020124
Yes whats up?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19020131
>>
>>19020124

Sure, I'd like to know what do I need to do in order to move forward financially?
Query?
>>
>>19019611
So are they not good to have around, then?
>>
>>19020135
I'd like to know if anything good will come of today towards my social life.

Financially speaking, I drew the Hierophant, knight of swords and ace of cups. To me, it means that you need to learn from past mistakes and from past experiences, then take a full charge to move towards your goal. Don't give up, even if the going's tough.
>>
>>19020142
>I'd like to know if anything good will come of today towards my social life.

>The Magician, The Hanged Man, Six of Pentacles

Yes, but don't expect things to suddenly change overnight. You will come into some money which will help you out tremendously. More money= more going out with people and more socializing.
>>
>>19020156
Hmm... I take it as something NOT to do with finances and more to do with measured generosity in terms of emotions behind interactions. But thank you. I'll keep that in mind as I move forward.

I'm moving to >>19020132 now.
>>
/r/ing a general reading (m / scorpio)
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.