[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOODSTOCK Thread III

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 25

File: 1494097075691s.jpg (2KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494097075691s.jpg
2KB, 96x125px
First thread: >>18970224
Second thread: >>18973464
>>
Any more hints OP?
>>
ALL GOALS HAVE BEEN MET WITH PURPOSE WOODSTOCK IS THE DOOR AL EVERYTHING ELSE IS A STEPPING STONE
>>
>>Mysterious thread with glitched image and tons of binary appears but goes 404 after a minute of its appearance
>previous thread's OP asks about it, someone had a screenshot and then more mystery encrypted messages were posted in the thread
>messages were decrypted and revealed coordinates for some places
>initially people were pointing towards Virginia, then someone pointed towards Woodstock, Alabama where specific coordinates led to a spot in the woods.
> anon from Alabama volunteers to go there after work, delivers
>alabamanon finds a site that looks like to have a Saturn sacrifice ritual done there
> alabamanon digs up a piece of foam with a carving in it and a crumpled paper with faint text
> everyone freaks out thinking that a demon has been summoned and there's a dead kid somethere, tell alabamanon to run for it
> alabamanon leaves and stops posting for the day after leaving a pic of the crumpled paper

>second thread is made later and people speculate about the previous thread's events and meanings
> alabamanon comes back and posts a scan of the crumpled paper, still not good enough to read
> alavamanon is asked to read it himself and he posts what me managed read from the faint text
> people start talking about the maze in s-town whose creator killed himself and the whole thing was weird and creepy
>people talk about how alabamanon should go visit the mase
> no more answers from alabamanon so people start look at virginia
> virginia anons offer to go visit whatever place there is to check out
> someone claiming to be the one behind the original encrypted messages come along
>>
>>18976672

Everyone needs to remember something:

The second hint gave us coordinates in VA
The third hint gave us Woodstock AL
There is a Woodstock in AL but also a Woodstock in VA next to the coordinates.

Alabama boy isn't back yet, but he said that he somehow went to the coordinates given in the third hint, but the third hint lead to a place in VA.

So when Alabama boy gets back, we need to ask him where and how he found the stuff he did.
>>
Hmm. I'm guessing someone needs to head back up to Alabama Boy's loc? 4 to 5 hour drive from my Southern Alabama location... where exactly should I head to?x
>>
>EVERYTHING ELSE IS A STEPPING STONE
We should still check out Virginia. Also Alabama boy shouldn't have contacted the police
>>
>>18976690

edit: coordinates given in second hint for that bit about alabama boy
>>
>>18976693
agree and agree. The original second hint coordinates still have not been visited.

PLACES TO VISIT:

VA crabshack in dillwyn
VA woodstock
AL woodstock

Those are all the places that may be important given the hints from OP.
>>
>>18976693
>Also Alabama boy shouldn't have contacted the police
I must have missed this
>>
>>18976688
Good idea putting the refresher in the beginning of the thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170507-014658.png (300KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170507-014658.png
300KB, 720x1280px
>>18976697
This is the post that found the place in Alabama in the first thread I think.
>>
>>18976710
Yeah that's the one I remember
>>
>>18976710
As you can see... the map shows Virginia but he mentions Alabama...
Wtf right?
>>
>>18976710
That is in Virginia, though.
>>
"WOODSTOCK IS THE DOOR AL"

Still think Alabama is the key.

OP I'll ask again..does Cahaba have anything to do with this? Its in close proximity of Woodstock.
>>
>>18976710
LOL look at the screenshot and tell me where those coordinates are. Hint: It's in dillwyn VA
>>
It's a larper looking for people to come to his house.

Calm your shit down.
>>
>>18976719
Let me call bullshit in your theory, alright?
>>
>>18976716
>AL

Oh yea I was wondering what that meant.

I think we need to go to the creepy maze in Woodstock AL.

Still odd that the first coordinates were in VA though. I think someone should check out that place as well.
>>
So are we sure that nothing led to where alabamanon went? That means he must be in on it, right?
>>
File: IMG_3269.png (276KB, 602x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3269.png
276KB, 602x695px
God speed to whatever this is. Kek.
>>
>>18976719
If that were true we wouldn't have heard back from Alabama Boy. He got shit done and lived to tell the tale
>>
Alright, I'm from Alabama, and I will go wherever is needed. However, John's maze in woodstock isn't going to just be a walk in the park to get into. I would have to at the least break and enter to check around the maze...
>>
>>18976723
Or you could just go and prove me right.
>>
>>18976726

We need to ask him how he got to where he went, and where he went, because it couldn't have been linked to the coordinates from the first hint meaning 1 of two things is true:

1. He found someone's random trash
2. He's in on it.
>>
>>18976733
Dude I wouldn't break and enter
>>
>>18976737
In on WHAT though? He may have just posted in the thread, kindling the flame of interest we all have ignited in us, even without ACTUALLY going to any coordinates.
>>
>>18976733

There's something in woodstock AL that OP wants us to check out. It might be the maze, but lets doublecheck.

Yea, the maze is in woodstock. I think you should go check it out.
>>
>>18976733
Definitely don't go to Alabamanons original location..in my opinion that place is off limits for at least 48 hours since the cops were called.

Johns maze..I'm not sure how relevant that is because nothing the OP said implied that. However..there's a ghost town known as Cahaba (?) in the same township. Me thinks this has something to do with all this. OP has yet to confirm.
>>
>>18976710
The coordinates came from the original binary message:
それは舗道の下にあります--> JP: it is underneath pavement
緯度:37°25 '53.6642 "
経度:-78°39 '24.8191 "
緯度:Q 37°25.8944 '
経度w

Near the location there's a place called Joe's Crabshack Fredericksburg, it has two one star reviews.

Could be that there's also something in Virginia under pavement, but Alabama should be our priority right now since a clue said that there's "something under something in the woos", meaning that alabama boy didn't dig deep enough.
>>
File: 1494024130779.png (346KB, 1124x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1494024130779.png
346KB, 1124x1046px
>>18976727
Oh shit!!!
>Pic totally related?
>>
>>18976742
Then how'd he get pictures of the location?

Also, maybe you could just visit the maze, it's quite a tourist attraction it seems, so you might get permission.
>>
>>18976746

BRUH
>>
>>18976744
I don't think there was confirmation that the cops were called
>>
>>18976747
Maze has since been closed last I read. Being converted into a lumbar yard
>>
>>18976746
>He's very spiritual and probably knows what he's doing; crossroads are apparently symbols of demonic paranormal stuff in the South, too. Something called a Crossroads Ritual is a thing.

Alabamanon, if you're going there and seeing this, seeing a black animal means the devil's presence.

paganfriend talked about black animals in the first thread, so maybe that thing, if it's not our imagination, signified the devil's presence.
>>
Okay guys I've been looking into it and apparently Woodstock is really corrupt. Its a shithole. Also a rich kid killed someone and it got covered up. That town is fucked up.
>>
>>18976750
Alabamanon said he called the cops. If we are to believe everything hes said up until this point, why not this?
>>
>>18976757
Even if he called the cops, would it hurt to check?
>>
>>18976756
Might explain that one message saying nothing happens because he's rich?
>>
>>18976752

here are the maze coordinates if anyone wants to take a look:

33°12'08.9"N 87°07'52.0"W
>>
Wait, Woodstock AL? I know a guy who used to live there. We worked together. Let me go see if I can find his number and ask him about this.
>>
>>18976766

ooh sounds good buddy. Ask him about that maze too
>>
>>18976763
Do you think maybe OP is trying to draw people to the town so people know how fucked up it is?
>>
there is a ghost town an hour away from woodstock
>>
>>18976760
Okay..lets recollect..

Stuff found, boots..shovel..various rubbish and sigils.

Obvious signs of digging, suspect in of itself.

Someone randomly shows up to a seemingly out of the way area..cops start asking questions.

Probably won't hurt..but driving 4 hours to get turned away by police does.
>>
Posting to this thread because I want to be in the archive.
>>
>>18976772
I've been asking OP about this to see if they'll confirm if this has anything to do with it. Cahaba is the name.
>>
>>18976778

eyyy

Alabama anon better come back soon. I have questions about how he found the stuff in the pics... without proper coordinates.
>>
>>18976784
That's the Quarter million question!
>>
>>18976773
Yea it would honestly... but, are we POSITIVE that Alabama Anon seriously called the police? Someone in the first thread mentioned he took everything that he found there with him.
>>
>>18976790
And if he did, would there really be a reason to call the cops? If there is no evidence there, anyways.
>>
>>18976733
What part come get me I want to go
>>
>>18976790
I think hes connected to OP and only pretended to find those things. If thats the case, im sure he didnt call the cops, but it would also probably mean there isnt anything else to find there
>>
>>18976771
I wouldn't rule it out just yet. Maybe the door could be a reference to the doors placed in the maze?
>>
>>18976793
Cops won't take this shit seriously, just because the S-Town shit or because they're in the middle of all this.
>>18976799
He forgot to dig deeper anon, if he's connected then he forgot to check that so one of us don't go to the spot and check properly.
>>
>>18976790
We can't be absolutely positive of anything..except that the person who ive dubbed "The Woodstock Gatekeeper" is reading all of this.

I'm not sure what's real anymore..I've been closely following this thread since 4 pm (EST) it's now 8.

So many developments but still not a lot is known..I've always been skeptical of Alabamanon since the original thread. Still..not sure going back so soon is a good idea.
>>
>>18976799

Well the only leads then are: The actual VA location from the coordinates, Woodstock AL, The maze in Woodstock AL, Woodstock VA.
>>
>>18976809
Thats what im thinking. I think the paper he found mentioned the maze, but a lot also hints at VA
>>
Okay guys I just found the number of my friend who lived in Woodstock. Report back what he says after.
>>
>>18976809
I'm trying to see if there's anything else to go on about Woodstock, Virginia but I can't really find anything
>>
>>18976809
>>18976828
OP said it was Woodstock AL in his last post
>>
>>18976828
>>18976745
>>
Last call before I leave this thread and finish cleaning my guns. I'm also from AL and less than 1 hour north of Woodstock. Anyone local willing to go and want security?
>>
>>18976836
Indeed the last few hours have all but eliminated VA as a possible location ALL OTHERS ARE STEPPING STONES
>>
>>18976845
I don't know if guns would be needed, this all seems to be pointing to some kind of corruption in woodstock
>>
>>18976847

I agree, but then why was there the exact location in VA.

And how did Alabama anon find the stuff he found if there weren't any coordinates for Alabama?

I think someone should go there, but it's not a top priority at this point.
>>
>>18976854
I've lurked /x/ and /k/ for the past two years bored out of my mind. Finally something happens down near me and I can't go shoot?
>>
>>18976854
guns could at least provide some sense of safety, especially considering how Alabama boy chickened out as the whole thread started freaking out. Wouldn't want to abort mission that easily now would we?
>>
>>18976845
I'm 4 hours away, in Mobile. The thing is, unless we have coordinates pointing to a location, the only place in the whole shittown of woodstock to go would be John's Maze. Which, would be even worse if we broke and entered, with weapons.
>>
>>18976746
>>18976754

A smidge late, but paganfriend says black ANIMALS note of Satan's presence.

A black MAN/FIGURE like that one is actually him.
>>
>>18976870
shit that's worse
>>
thats the devil?
>>
>>18976868

the coordinates for the maze were posted. I'd say just going to the owner of the maze and asking if you could check it out (Maybe for a school project ;) ) wouldn't hurt.

It might not work but I think i'd be worth a try.
>>
I just got off the phone with Woodstock friend, this is what he said about the place.
1. He said it was dirty and sucked
2. He said that he lived in a neighborhood with a convicted child molester.
3. he said some dude went crazy and tried to shoot two dudes in front of his house

Over all place sounds creepy.
>>
>>18976868
4 hours. Yeah armed on a trespassing ain't too healthy what about the original site from the first anon? anything else we could find? And if there are any other bama around speak up.
>>
>>18976893
Nobody has even been to the original coordinates yet, since it's in VA.
>>
>>18976891
>>18972208
>Yeah it was total crap. A guy went crazy and tried to kill two guys in front of my house.

has your friend already posted on this board or did this anon live near your friend?
>>
>>18976891
Sounds like Jasper in a nut shell.
>>
>>18976902
The original bamanon with the pictures are the whole pagan theory crafting.
>>
>>18976893
Orignial site is.. well.. a bit of a mystery. Noone knows where the first "Alabama Man" went to find the things he did.... the only location here in Bama is John B's maze, where he commited suicide via Cyanide. Unless "Alabama Man" comes back and gives us a LOC, we'd just look through a fence or some shit at some dudes hedges in a maze pattern.
>>
>>18976902
Wait so how did alabama boy find his way to the ritual site if the location was wrong?
>>
>>18976905
Coulda been someone from the same neighborhood. Woodstock is a small town.
>>
>>18976913
If this turns out to be a dead end/chomo dumping ground know anything else interesting in our happy state?
>>
>>18976926
well there's this>>18976772
>>
>>18976934
If I wanted ghost stories just half of downtown Bham or the old cemeteries in fultondale are alot closer.
>>
>>18976926
Sadly not. That's why I was so enthusiastic about going. If only OP would come back and grace us with more hints leading to possibly nothing.
>>
>>18976944
It's the abandoned capital of Alabama
>>
>>18976948
Well when this goes tits up, I'll still browse /x/ and look for anything interesting and Max if you find anything keep a hold of it. I'd make trip to Mobile. If anything its been forever since I've seen the battleship.
>>
>>18976975
Same to you Bamabro. Keep those guns clean my friend. One day they may come in handy.
>>
>>18976914
we have no idea.
>>
Am I the only one imagining some dude waiting for his victim?
>>
was all this a fiasco? one big lie?
>>
>>18977034
Even if it was then at least it was a better LARP than every other /x/ thread
>>
>>18977027
No. Look >>18976746 . Alabama boy was being watched at the ritual site.
>>18977034
Even if it is... it's being way too fun to solve the mystery.
>>
OP..your mystery is losing steam. Bamanon was the only real lead other than your two earlier posts. Any insight on this new thread for us?
>>
Woodstock is a small town so you guys could just explore the surrounding forests
>>
Has anyone entertained the notion that the base the flagpole is sitting on in the middle of the maze might be hiding something either under it or mixed in with the concrete?
>>
C'mon OP give us another clue
>>
>>18977043
7 or so miles to be exact. You could probably cover all of that territory in a few hours.
>>
Some random shit I found just skimming the last thread.

>There's a creepy maze in town whose creator killed himself after a battle with depression
>McLemore is supposed to have had a large amount of gold or treasure, is seen posing with it alongside his mom; Shortly after his death some 63 year old Reta (not sure the relation) swoops in and supposedly takes the treasure, leading many to say it wasn't suicide
>McLemore has some unusual practices; As a closet homo myself I can feel him; He remained asexual - probably out of guilt, leading to depression and lonliness; He had turned to some bizarre spiritual practices, like having friends whip his back and then tattooing over it (his back was covered in tattoos completely). His closet homosexuality was probably made much worse after living 50 years with his mother, who I doubt knew or approved
>Hated the town his whole life and had a property battle involving the maze

Here's the thing that people are missing, imo

>It's not a maze, it's a labyrinth
>If it were a maze, it would be a challenge to walk through, but as it is you can see right to the center
>In mythology, the Labrynth was made by a Greek king to hold the minotaur (body of a man, head of a bull: In the Seventh Circle of hell in Dante's Inferno and closely associated with Lucifer)
>When the concept was Christianized, very strangely, the Labyrinth was made more as a pattern on cathedral floors; Pilgrims would follow the lines to the center, putting themselves in a trance through prayer and repetitive motion
>In the classical version, the minotaur (ie something Satanic) is in the center

In the center of the pics there's a door in the center in some of them, and in others there's a box.

If this is in private property, I would be careful. If the owner is reclusive and schizophrenic (or browses /x/) he might be trying to literally lure in Anons in the hope of shooting them. YOU ARE THE SACRIFICE
>>
>>18977053
*body of a bull, head of a man

Or i dont know shit about mythology
>>
>>18977063
fair warning, I actually don't know shit about mythology, I just know a labyrinth is a thing that looks similar to the maze, and I googled it
>>
>>18977063
humanoid bull
>>
>>18977053
True but a few things..

This was originally meant to be a maze, with more than a few ways to reach the center. However, the man who created it, off'd himself with cynaode before completion. His hope was to have the hedges reach up to the point that it became a maze..

Also, as the previous owner committed suicide, the currents owner only interest in the property is to convert it into a lumber yard. I don't think he stays/frequently visits the property. Although it is a large tourist attraction (albeit in a town with a population of about 1500) so the thought of trying to lure specifically /x/ anons here is very unlikely.
>>
>>18977084
or maybe the old owner was murdered?
>>
>>18976854
THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING SOMEONE WHO DOESNT WANT US TO BE ARMED WHEN THEY TRY TO SPRING THE TRAP AND MURDER YOU WOULD SAY
>>
>>18977089
Anon, you're more paranoid than most of us, or you're full of sarcasm.
>>
>>18977053
This -- These circular *labrynths* have links to eastern meditation -- journey to the inner self, then back out.
>>
>>18977063
Head of a bull, duder
>>
>>18977088
Maybe..there was also speculation about his suicide being faked. Also a lot of police corruption in that town.

This case is going cold..hopefully in a few hours either Bamanon 1 will come back and answer the questions he's been getting or OP comes out of his shell and decides to leave another hint.
>>
>>18977084
It's something you should be aware of though.

Go to a board with many browsers who would be quick to believe a story about child sacrifice, the only evidence being the "smell of death" and a creepy distorted photo of what might be a child.

Slowly drop hints and easily solved cryptic messages. Keep people hanging; Come back every 6 or 8 hours, say you were working. Eventually drop an article about a maze and mystery in the town, then vanish.

People assume there's something mysterious at the center of the maze. Of course, /x/ being /x/, someone will want to try and go at night or when nobody else is around. Owner shoots someone in the labyrinth our of some spoopy satanic belief that their soul will be trapped or some bullshit. Then he can go free because muh preperteh
>>
>>18977094
I dunno, that's a healthy amount of paranoia when dealing with things such as this, no?
>>
>>18977105
Lol yea but..this is too elaborate to be someone wanting to shoot someone else.

For fucks sake, if we're talking about Alabama, there would be no shortage of dummies to shoot. Easier ways to lure people into precarious situations without creating an entire narrative around it.
>>
File: IMG_6093.jpg (628KB, 1536x1844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6093.jpg
628KB, 1536x1844px
It looks pretty easy to access from the woods, though the maze is pretty close to the house, so I'd go at night for sure. Since there wouldn't be time to dig around too much, whatevers at the center would prob be the best bet
>>
OP..I offer myself as sacrifice to whatever it is you're trying to attain.

Give me the eyes to see your vision. Make the last 4 hours of me being glued to this board worth it, goddamit.
>>
>>18977094
I'm from /k/ so it's paranoia
>>
>>18977109
Really? Nobody else is being that suspecting.
>>
>>18977133
See
>>18977130
Everyone from /k/ is a paranoid /k/ommando, so it's normal for him
>>
>>18977122
Should we also be armed? We're onto your tricks.
>>
>>18977140
We're coming to getcha boy
>>
>>18977122
Really don't like how its setup. It doesn't look like it was ever planned to be a tourist attraction. Even looking at how the power lines have that cut going past it like it was a lucky cut to get so close.
>>
>>18977140
ALWAYS go armed, even if it's just a sidearm and knife.
Better those than nothing, and a pistol is easier to explain away than a rifle.
>>
>>18977140
Thats totally up to you, i would at least bring a gun in my car
>>
>>18977140
No. Probably best not to be armed.

If you are trespassing AND armed and get caught, well you're fucked mate.

Again, I would suggest talking to the owner after checking out the area around the maze, see if you can't get permission. It seems like a tourist attraction possibly.
>>
>>18977149
It wasn't meant to be a tourist attraction..it inadvertently became one after the podcast aired, I'm sure.
>>
>>18977149
Yeah, there does seem to be a lot of open ground to cover before getting to the woods closest to the maze.
If it were I, I'd use a drone to scout the area, then move in under the cover of darkness a few days later - it would be plain folly to go the same day as your drone.
>>
It seems like OP went to sleep
>>
>>18977155
If there's no "No Trespassing" sign you're kosher.
Also, can say you got lost in woods. Easy. Never an excuse to be unarmed. Especially around shady psycho fucks. cc, oc, idc, just be ARMED. Anyone saying otherwise wants you dead
>>
>>18977140
Id be wary of potential lighting around the area what with it being a local attraction. Be careful gentlemen
>>
File: Futurama-Fry.jpg (16KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
Futurama-Fry.jpg
16KB, 552x414px
>>18977155
>>18977153
>>18977150

This is exactly what I'm saying. If you go, don't be a dumbass. It's private property but open during the day, if you're armed and get killed or shot there's absolutely no repercussion. It's as simple as walking up during the day.

Reminder that the OP of the original cryptic thread has posted clues and knows someone will head to the maze, and probably wants this.
>>
>>18977160
>>18977150
This is sounding more and more like a sortie than a mystery. This third thread has gotten weak. OP we need you.
>>
>>18977160
I'm not sure a drone is necessary. I would just park in the powerline clearing and use that as an access point. I wouldnt expect anybody to be in the open area, especially at night
>>
File: IMAG1995.jpg (4MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1995.jpg
4MB, 3024x5376px
>>18976868
Another Mobile anon here. Cool to find that there are others in this city on /x/.
>>
>>18977173
OP is weeding out the weak ones.
I think he wants us to tell something if one goes to the maze/labyrinth...
>>
Why is everyone crying should we be armed fuck its Alabama if you aren't armed to begin you made a mistake already.
>>
>>18977166
Exactly what this guy says, keep a knife and a small handgun AT MOST. Should shit go down be it you need to toss it for whatever reason or use it. Safe than sorry, whenever i see one of these threads i instantly picture Admiral Ackbar.
>>
>>18977174
Here's the thing though - if the police in Woodstock ARE in on this, and BamaAnon did in fact contact them, they could feasibly have someone on the road in a patrol car or driving up and down the power lines in an SUV doing 'patrols'.
It may not be the case, but better to be safer than sorry later on down the line.
>>18977173
Just think of it as a sortie to get closer to the answers, if this isn't in fact some ARG.
>>
>>18977174
Better to have one and be able to use it than not have one and wish you had
>>
>>18977181
My whole thing is..Bamanon was out there once already. Why not go for him? If he's involved he isn't doing a lot to further his agenda by going silent.

But caution is caution and should be used whenever possible. Id say if ANY anons plan on actually following up on one of these leads..you do so without telling the board. When you go out there..record what you see. Hell, stream it if you can. But don't announce yourself. The devil might be waiting..
>>
>>18977180
Ah shit cool to find ya. If only there were more interesting things happening around here.
>>
>>18977197
>False sense of security.
>>
>>18977205
A false sense of security is better than being completely oblivious to possible danger. Paranormal or otherwise
>>
>>18977197
I second this notion, obviously the thread is being watched. Just be speedy
>>
>>18977205
Sorry just got what you meant. But nah..this isn't that.
>>
>>18977192
>>18977195
Its definitely possible that cops or the owners are on the lookout, i just think its highly unlikely. If someones got a drone then it definitely cant hurt
>>
>>18977212
Definitely being watched. And OP's first message earlier today had kind of a ominous air to it

" I don't like pretenders" in regards to the derailer
>>
>>18977218
Then I'm without ideas now, too bad I'm an eurofag and can't go to the actual place.
I mean.. I actually don't care for the danger, I all in for adventures.
>>
Alabama boi, you should scan those tiling instructions.
And not a shitty washed out scan like the last one, pls.
>>
>>18977232
Yea if I lived in Alabama..you can bet your ass I'd be there checking the place out. I'm an NYC anon..nothing here for us to do.
>>
File: innawoods.png (886KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
innawoods.png
886KB, 800x523px
I've been looking back on the prior threads, and two things bug me here.

1) When Bamanon went into the woods, why did only the last two pictures have this greenish tinge and "split" at the top of the picture?

AND

2) Isn't it just a little too convenient that the picture that had the figure in the bushes was number 1666?
>>
any Woodstock anons in here?
>>
>>18977249
Sorry, it wasn't the LAST two. There were other pictures after those, but they were fine.
>>
>>18977249
Yes, and yes.
Both are fucking golden questions.
>>
>>18977249
The fact that it's low-res junk doesn't help his credibility, either
>>
>>18977203
It gets pretty boring here sometimes. I have heard a lot of stories about many old buildings around here being haunted.
>>
>>18977249
The thing that struck me as weird, was why would a phone camera take pictures in that format? They should be long and rectangular as I understand it with most phone cameras.
>>
>>18977271
My Samsung Grenade S7 can do photos with wierd formats as well, it isn't that weird.
>>
>>18977249
>>18977256
>>18977264

Additionally, if you check the archived thread (first one), the close up of the sigil has a completely different filename. It's "1244442.png" as opposed to "photo 166(x).png"

Either we're being had, or Bamanon has A LOT of explaining to do.
>>
File: IMG_6095.png (28KB, 730x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6095.png
28KB, 730x629px
Someone in VA should check out the spot that alabamanon supposedly went to
>>
>>18977271
It almost looks like he cropped most/all of the photos he took.
>>
>>18977264
Well there were two details of his story that immediately ruined what little credibility he had for me..

A) after he did his digging around the site, he mentioned having gone back to his car and it failing to start. That alone screamed "creepy pasta ARG" to me. In was expecting a slenderman photo at any point there after.

Then he said he'd dropped his phone and that suddenly it was bugging out and not working. Right on the heels of all the other anons/Pagan friend talking about sacrifice and demons.

Just seemed weird to me. But seeing as Bamanon actually did go out there, had something to show for it..peaked my interest again.

I dunno...I'm gonna stay glued to this thread all night. I don't know any of you and I love you all for the entertainment I've gotten out of it already. But for the time the trail has gone cold and I don't want the thread being timed out :(
>>
>>18977264
My phone's camera is pretty shitty
>>
>>18977276
*Also of note is that this photo was taken in the middle of the set, and the next pictures resume the "166x" naming setup.
>>
>>18977274
Yeah but do you do it on purpose or is it a glitch?

>>18977280
I agree. For what purpose would he go to the trouble of cropping those images, especially if he was out in the woods doing all of that at the time?
>>
>>18977276
There's a simple way to debunk whether the photos are real or not.
Check the weather for the day BamaAnon was supposed to have taken them.
>>
Come on OP keep the mystery alive
>>
>>18977299
Weaponized Autism
>>
It was a LARP. I'm bored now
>>
>>18977296
Only first option, we know what does that mean.
But maybe the guy has a burner as a phone.
>>
>>18977312
Aye, but sometimes it works like a charm.
>>
>>18977276
If it's true that he cropped the images, it's possible that his phone would automatically rename any that have been cropped when it makes a copy of it.
>>
>>18977314
Nice try but the poster count didn't go up
>>
>>18977299
Not really anon. I live in Alabama and the weather here is notorious for changing almost by the minute. Sunny one second, cloudy the next when a big cloud blows over you. I used to do a lot of photography here and it can be very frustrating. To read the weather forecast for that hour is pretty broad. He was in the woods so it wouldn't be very bright anyway. That's a good thought but I don't think it would be very solid evidence.
>>
>>18977314
Prove it with timestamp then.
>>
>>18977299
The weather in Woodstock, AL that day was partially cloudy. Outside of that, all that would do is suggest that he took the pictures on that day. It wouldn't clear him of setting this up.
>>
>>18977314
CUNT
>>
gu s
>>
>>18977322
Got em'
>>
>>18977323
Actually it would - if it had rained that day, the ground would have been muddy, the hole would have had some water in it from it seeping in from the surrounding area, and the same with the boots.
>>
SYKE it was really demons.

See? I can do it too.

- AnonDer
>>
>>18977343
Let's all just be alabama boy now
>>
>>18977348
singularity
>>
>YEEHAW
>>
Okay guys let's stop and treat this seriously again. We can afford to let this thread go down a couple of pages
>>
>>18977348
In death, we are all Alabama Boy.

No but seriously..too much of a buildup for the real Bamanon to just throw it all away cause he's bored.

Remember what OP said..I don't like pretenders.
>>
I found this ride to be pretty interesting. I'm thinking it was just a LARP now. I've been following this shit since yesterday but one thing I seemed to have missed is how exactly did the trail end up to that specific spot in Alabama? Can someone show a screenshot or something from the original data?
>>
>>18977348
If we do that this thread will weaken 100% more
>>
>>18977359
read through the first thread
>>
I guess when the real Alabama boy shows up we should get him to post a picture with the shit he dug up
>>
>>18977359
Although I don't remember how exactly he came upon coordinates..I do remember everything happening in real time and surely there weren't any posts initially asking Bama how he found the spot.
>>
>>18977314
OP here, and yes, it was just a larp.
>>
>>18977249
MVI_0487
these are video still images
and cropped also
>>
>>18977359
Basically, there is no place in Alabama, unless he got info elsewhere. The coordinates point to a place in VA, but the person who posted screenshots said they were in AL, even though they literally said VA on them
>>18976710
Heres the screenshot
>>
>>18977376
Timestamp with the items I tell you again.
>>18977379
And again.
>>
>>18977376
Prove. Post a picture of the note the boots and everything.
>>
What'd I miss guys?
>>
>>18977376
I'm the real Alabama Boy
>>
Damn, this thread is weak now. Shame.
>>
>>18977367
I did and I saw the zip code for Woodstock but no actual coordinates leading to that spot in the woods he went to.
>>
>>18977390
Could you post timestamp with the items please? We are very nervous with all those posers mate.
>>
>>18977393
What happened was that the guy who posted that made a mistake but Alabama boy still went to the woods near Woodstock and found the site. Remember that woodstock is a small town so it's not far fetched that he found something by exploring the woods
>>
>>18977404
I guess we were lucky. I still think someone should check out the site in Virginia.
>>
>>18977404
Honestly, its pretty far fetched that he found such a small site. If he was actually some anon from Alabama, he would've realized real quick that the roads on the map are in a different state.
>>
>>18977404
Nah man. That's still pretty far fetched. Woodstock is a small town but don't underestimate how many acres of woods there are there. Place is surrounded by woods. It would take days at least to comb every acre.
>>
RIP it was good while it lasted. I'll check this thread tommorow to see if something happened
>>
>>18977444
Dubs-Trips say the truth, sadly.
God fucking dammit, why do the riddlers use burner phones?
Good night anons.
>>
File: 1492228291991.png (57KB, 294x193px) Image search: [Google]
1492228291991.png
57KB, 294x193px
Me thinks this might have been an elaborate advertising/shilling for the S-Town podcast.
Not too long ago there were a couple of numbers stations "TANIS" threads that turned out to be made by either a fan or the creator LARPing and plugging for a podcast.
>>
>>18977475
EVERYONE ONE STAR THE STOWN PODCAST
>>
>>18977475
Shit, that actually makes sense
>>
>>18977186
this
>>
>>18977264
look in the first thread, he posted a timestamp with the items
>>
>binary
Shitty ARG, every time.
>>
Guys be aware that the fake Alabamanons might not be just simple trolls.

Real Alabamanon did indeed contact the police, look in the second (first?) thread. The thing is, the cops are definitely in on this, and it would be pretty easy for law enforcement to trace the mystery chase to 4chan. Those "trolls" might be cops trying to throw us off.

To add, I was the fake OP. Why, you ask? Because I know people like the true OP don't want someone else to take credit for their work. So I used his pride to our advantage, posed as OP, and got true OP to show himself. You're welcome.

To redeem myself, I'm going to investigate the true Virginia coordinates in a few days, possibly sooner. I'll make sure I'm live-streaming so if I get murdered or sacrificed, you guys will know what happened.
>>
File: bogs.jpg (26KB, 544x409px) Image search: [Google]
bogs.jpg
26KB, 544x409px
>>18977475
never heard of those podcasts until the tanis runners available thread, and this one. maybe it's a collaborative effort eh?
anyway the supposed alabamanon's posts weren't very credible anyway. there was never anything that indicated the coordinates to the spot with the boots and shovel that he "found".
he might not have even been "in" on it with the OP. could have just walked out in the woods in his backyard and snapped a few pictures of some old shit that had been sitting back there.
i could have done it myself in just a few minutes. just speculating.
>>
>>18977571
Godspeed, fake OP!
>>
>>18977571
I would be genuinely both astonished and impressed that some small town middle-of-nowhere Alabama cops are Internet-savvy enough to use 4chan and know to use fake trips.
Then again, it's a small town and they might have hit their quota for thru-traffic speeding tickets today and they got bored. Doubtful though!
>>
>>18977475
The thing is, its already been out for a while and its the best-selling podcast of all time. So why would they do that?
>>
>>18977590
I don't think any cop is going to be this bored.
>>
>>18977595
I thought so too, but it's only been out since late March. Not that long ago, imo, and any shitstirring or mystery to get some interest and a spike in traffic couldn't hurt right?
There have definitely been some threads on /x/ recently that, after a bit of research, have turned out to be somebody LARPing and shilling for a podcast. It's just a thought. We have a precedent case to be suspicious. Half of this, the OP's posts, could still be real if he continues to deliver. I have doubts about Alabamanon's posts, tho
>>
>>18977571

HOLY FUCK YESS

I love you mr pretender <3

You almost got some of us good by the way ;)
>>
>>18977623
edit: Could also just be a fan of the podcast who's using its content to fuck with us. Doesn't have to be the producers of the podcasts themselves.
>>
>>18977571
Actually quite ingenious, if you aren't just talking out of your ass.

As for your upcoming investigation, I seriously wanna see that (see previous comment)

I've devoted literally any free time I've had today to these three threads and I would hate for it NOT to come to a proper conclusion. ARG or not I wanna hear it from the horses mouth.

Also, were you the one who posed the riddle "why can't you see in a pond at night?"
>>
File: photo 1674.png (305KB, 409x418px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1674.png
305KB, 409x418px
Hi. Real Alabama boy here, with a picture of the note to prove it. Sorry I was gone for so long had stuff to do. Whats new?
>>
>>18977659
Yep, and the stuff in binary code in the second thread. I have to admit, I was a little freaked out when it worked, and it even more freaked out when he gave me that warning.
>>
>>18977688
Post another timestamp with the other stuff like you did in the first thread. No offense but anyone could crumple up a bit of paper and make it look like the note.
>>
>>18977688
Where's the red writing, boots, and foam piece?
>>
>>18977705
>>18977703
I take a pic brb
>>
>>18977688
What location did you go to to get the stuff Alabama boy? Some anon figured out that the coordinates given in the hint are actually in Virginia, so where did you go? Give us an indepth story if possible please.
>>
>>18977690
Eh the binary and that other shit didn't really impress me. But your ability to the bait the fuck out of OP (in retrospect) did.

And yea, you fucking "pretender" lol..you made him reveal himself..twice. The second being scary as I was still reading your comments when his popped up.

>>18977688
Bro..a) we definitely something more definitive than crumpled paper cause this thread took a turn for the worse in part 3. This entire thread has been speculation and fake Bamanon desu's

We need to know how you came across the original coordinates.
>>
And if possible can you TL;DR this post from your perspective for anyone just joining us
>>
File: photo 1675.png (454KB, 554x417px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1675.png
454KB, 554x417px
(Photo for proof I'm real)
>>18977710
Someuy posted a pic of the entry to the Woodstock woods he found of google maps. I was like "Oh that's the one coming off of the little creasers. I know that place!" Some people have be saying its Virginia but it looked like it anyways. So I went there after work and walked around in woods and found it.
>>
>>18977717
I didn't have the exact coordinates I can go get the location of the woods off google maps if you need.
>>
>>18976737
>>18976746
>>18976750
Also have you seen these Bama? The second one being the most interesting
>>
>>18977727

thats so strange that you found that stuff then because it's in VA not alabama, but there is a woodstock in both alabama and VA. and the stuff you found is definitely odd. hmm
>>
>>18977738
Well that disheartening. I feel like I would have seen it though I don't remember seeing anything. I did hear a tree branch fall though.
>>
>>18977727
Sorry for pushing you but we need a TIMESTAMP. As in a paper with the date, board, and time written on it, with all the items in the background. Again, sorry, but there's been allot of fakers (inb4 muh irony), so we just need to be completely sure. After that, we can continue the investigation.
>>
>>18977736
that would be great if you could give the location yea
>>
>>18977742
Well I believe it's you. That's a detail you revealed in passing in the previous thread.

Okay another question then..two of your photos contained weird borders and were cropped heavily. There was also speculation that the same two stills were screen caps of a video you might have taken. Any thoughts on these? I can try to find the comments..
>>
>>18977743
Nevermind about timestamp >>18977727 . That picture is OC.
>>
>>18977742
Did you ever call the cops? If so, watch yourself. They're definitely in on it.
>>
File: photo 1676.png (381KB, 489x411px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1676.png
381KB, 489x411px
>>18977748
Oh okay I get that lol. You might have noticed a couple of the pictures were kinda glitched, that's because my phone is really buggy. Some times it effects a lot of the image,so I crop it out.
>>18977754
Well I already took one so here you go.
>>
>>18977040 creepy as fuck
>>
>>18977769
Yeah I called them. They sorta treated me like I was crazy or something. It just sort of felt off for a police interaction. I told them and the guy on the phone was really patronizing. He kept asking me "Are you sure?" Then at the end he was like "Okay buddy." Then hung up.
>>
>>18977779
Mmm..see buddy I like you..but stuff like this is why I'm still skeptical of your involvement in all this..

As long as I've been alive and as many shotty/cheap phones I've owned..I've never seen any create visual anomalies that are then super imposed onto pictures.

I could be wrong but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I wish I could talk to you over the phone. Tone of voice could tell us a lot..
>>
>>18977779
would you be willing to look around woodstock a bit more?

I mean you are from alabama so, yeah.

I feel like there is something we missed.

The coordinates from the 2nd message lead to VA, but the third message is definitely about AL so we should focus on figuring that out if we dont have any VA anons in here willing to go to the coordinates.

Third message:

THE POLICE WON'T TOUCH THE RICH BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE'S THERE THEY WON'T FIX THE ROADS BECAUSE THEY KNOW HERE'S THERE THE TOWN ONLY ATTRACTS THE WORST THE GOOD PEOPLE LIVE WITH A DARKNESS OVER THEIR HEAD THERE'S SOMETHING BELOW SOMETHING IN THE WOODS

ZIP CODE: 35188

LOCAL TIME: FRIDAY 2:46 PM

AREA: 7.2 MI^2 (7.1 MI^2 LAND / 128 ACRES WATER)

AREA CODE: 205
>>
>>18977796
It happens all the time. I would talk to you but I don't wanna give contact info over 4chan. Doesn't seem very smart.
>>
>>18977802
I will. I'm gonna be busy for a couple days. Give me time. If the thread is down by then I'll make another one when I go.
>>
>>18977806
No I definitely wouldn't recommend nor ever ask that. Especially considering the nature of this situation. I just wish I could pick the answers I need out of your brain..cause this entire thread has taken over me.

I need to know what OP wants us to see..
>>
>>18977818
Speaking of which, Bamanon, did you see OP and his posts? Pretender lured him out and he wasn't happy. But then dropped another hint.
>>
>>18977806
This >>18977802
In addition, if you do go investigate the AL site then be sure to just scan the area to get a situational awareness. But wait a day or two to return for the investigation (for safety purposes). The place might have corrupt cops to get you or Saturn worshippers waiting for a sacrifice, so be careful, and be armed (even if it's just a small pocket knife).

I'll be doing the same process when I conduct my Virginia investigation.
>>
>>18977802

First part the zip code:
The zip code refers to the cities Vance and woodstock in AL

Both of these cities have area code 205 (just to check)

The biggest clue here is the 128 acres water.

In Woodstock there are only 2 sources of water

In vance there is practically nothing, like maybe a puddle, but from OP's last clue, it is obvious that we need to search in Woodstock anyways.

I'll be providing a screenshot of Woodstock Al attached to this with the bodies of water circled.

from the screenshot i think our best guess is the square bit in the upper right.
>>
File: woodstock.png (94KB, 651x655px) Image search: [Google]
woodstock.png
94KB, 651x655px
>>18977833
screenshot :P
>>
>>18977829
Wait, what if this is all just to lure people in? What if its someone who know how curious /x/ gets and just wants someone to come out to some obscure location to be killed?
>>
>>18977829
Indeed..but pretender..your side of things seem less ominous. AL was a secluded area..your focal point is in a more populated area is it not?

Also, I know OP is still lurking. I can feel him..

/k/ paranoia sets in
>>
>>18977837
Bama bro..had someone actually intended on hurting you..I don't think you'd be here right now. Especially if that screen shot I referenced above was any indicator.
>>
>>18977837
This is one of the major theories on what OP has planned.

What we do know is that it involves corrupt police, murder/sacrifice coverups, and Saturn worship.

Nobody would blame you for backing out. But I feel as if we need to get to the bottom of this, especially since the police are covering something up.
>>
File: what.png (3MB, 1587x785px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
3MB, 1587x785px
>>18977836
OH FUCK GUYS

I visited the lake on Google maps pedestrian view, and there is like an abandoned shack and sigils/crop circley things on the ground in the soil..

THIS IS WHERE WE NEED TO GO

will upload more screenshots if requested.

in attached pic the lake is on the left, the crop circles are on the right and the shack is in the back you cant see it very good though
>>
>>18977837
I've been watching this shit since 5pm bama boy if you're going back I'm in north jeffco I'll be armed. I always wanted an /x/ trip down home.
>>
>>18977851
Then why? What do you think the point is?
>>
File: what2.png (3MB, 1595x779px) Image search: [Google]
what2.png
3MB, 1595x779px
>>18977855
heres a better screenshot of the shack and stuff as well:
>>
>>18977855
Whats the address? I think I'll go in a couple days.
>>
>>18977833
The only issue is that none of the bodies of water, even the larger one outside of the screenshot, are anywhere near 128 acres. It seems like they all fall short of even 1 acre
>>
>>18977855
Did you visit the other lake? Also, those circles could be easily explained. You can see towels in the background, so perhaps a family or two is there, and the kids were playing around? If it's also at the second lake then you might be on to something. I lookup crop circles in Saturn worship.
>>
>>18977862
The shack is kinda interesting, but the marks on the ground definitely aren't anything
>>
>>18977862
OHHHH SHIT CIRCLES ARE RITUAL SITES IN PAGANISM FUUUUUUCK.

This could most definitely be the next clue!
>>
>>18977871
See >>18977875
>>
>>18977858
Honestly, I'm not sure. Its just my intuition.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? So far this all seems to revolve around younger children. The boots, the toy like artifacts, the line of script decided about a 12 year old specimen.

Between that and the OP dropping subtle hints, this is a hunt for something..not someone. And like I said, you were an ideal candidate. You were alone..your attention was shifted elsewhere for a long period of time..right down the "my car won't start" trope of any good/bad horror movie..

The "why" is what I've been obsessing over since I came across this thread last night
>>
>>18977867

hmm the other lake is much bigger, but how can you tell how big a body of water is?

it would be helpful to find a way to measure
>>
>>18977855
That shack is a trailer.
>>18977862
and that is foundation being built off a trailer.
>>
>>18977875
If this is a larp its the most elaborate larp in /x/ history. I mean that google maps photo was taken a while back. If a larp someone has been planning this for years.
>>
how is the water are a clue at all?
>>
Adding a name on here just in case imposters are still a thing in this thread, which sucks.

I'm sure those shacks are meant to be used recreationally, but there's no doubt it's possible someone could've taken it for other means. Those strange circles on the ground might mean something; there's no way that happens naturally.

I'm not sure if I want to approach paganfriend about this right now, they've been acting a little different since I've been feeding them info from this thread. I feel a little bad for him.
>>
>>18977884
There is something to the right of it though. A little red house thing.
>>
Just got off work. Anyone got a quick run-down?
>>
>>18977879
Based on the little ruler on google maps, it looks like its about 2300 ft long-ways. An online converter said thats about .05 acres
>>
>>18977833

GUYS ITS IN LIVINGSTON ALABAMA

OP took the 7.2 sq miles and 7.1 land off off the wikipedia pageeee

Livingston is located at 32°35′14″N 88°11′17″W (32.587332, -88.188161).[4]

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 7.2 square miles (19 km2), of which 7.1 square miles (18 km2) is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) (1.11%) is water.Livingston is located at 32°35′14″N 88°11′17″W (32.587332, -88.188161).[4]

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 7.2 square miles (19 km2), of which 7.1 square miles (18 km2) is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) (1.11%) is water.
>>
>>18977885
Gotta give anon credit for that if it is. Holy shit I just got caught up. Is Alabama boy still alive?
>>
>>18977888
Different how?

>>18977892
If you read thread 2, you've literally missed nothing other than what Bamanon 1 has said in the last hour or so
>>
>>18977899

Holy fuck guys it is livingston.
Alabama boy, you hearing this?
>>
>>18977899
Nothing but stuff about hauntings at West Alabama University comes up for that city.
>>
>>18977903

Some slight anxiety, some paranoia. He's done some protection stuff or whatever pagans do to protect themselves, and I feel like that'll be the most he can do for himself, just in case.

If this is real shit, I'm worried.
>>
>>18977915

it matches some of the information from the third hint, which can't be a coincidence. It matches perfectly.
>>
>>18977899
Okay okay, but OP specified Woodstock, so is living stone tired to this whole Woodstock thing?
>>
>>18977901
Yes, he's now Real Alabama Boy to distinguish himself from the fakes, and proved it with OC pictures.
>>
>>18977899
We sure about this? Pretender and I can both attest to the fact that OP was very clear in his last post.

Nothing about Livingston was ever mentioned..
>>
>>18977855
sorry boys i've been doing burnouts on my dirtbike. don't mind the circles.
>>
>>18977931
>>18977925

I'll give you both a tl'dr of the hints and where they lead, and see what you think.

hint 1 talked about a boy from detroit, no location given

hint 2 gave coordinates to a place in VA

hint 3 gave a zip code that was for Vance and Woodstock AL, an area code that also fit both of those, and also "
AREA: 7.2 MI^2 (7.1 MI^2 LAND / 128 ACRES WATER) " which matches exactly what is written in the livingston AL wikipedia page.
>>
>>18977915
That MIGHT have some ties to our investigation, as there is definitely some Saturn worship and sacrifice going on.
>>18977925
It's probably tied to both places, these dots aren't being connected by coincidence. Also bamanon, I know I've said it before, but watch yourself. There is definitely some shady shit going on and you're most likely being watched.
>>
>>18977946
Lol this guys an idiot. It says the same thing on the woodstock AL wiki page. We need to go THERE.

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock,_Alabama
>>
>>18977946
128 acres = 0,2 sq mi
No?
>>
>>18977961
>>18977953

yeah woodstock's water acres is closer to 128 than livingston also.

That hint just points to woodstock again guys.
>>
>>18977946
On Wikipedia, Woodstock, AL has the following:

Area
• Total 7.2 sq mi (18.7 km2)
• Land 7.1 sq mi (18.3 km2)
• Water 0.2 sq mi (0.4 km2)

If you convert square miles to acres, 0.2 sq mi = 128 Acres. It's Woodstock.
>>
File: this.png (444KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
444KB, 960x540px
>>18977891
That? You're from the city right?
>>
>>18977969
Yea, as long as nobody edited the wiki page, woodstock is our place
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
>>
>>18977970

yep definitely woodstock. agreed.

So there are officially three places to check out:

1. The place in VA in the coordinates
2. Some forest in Woodstock AL
3. The maze in woodstock AL
>>
Something bugs me about the Wikipedia page, though. The last section is Notable People, and after a Marine, it says:

>John B. McLemore, the central figure in the S-Town podcast and a notable horologist. His hedge maze and property were located at: 33°12'08.9"N 87°07'52.1"W

Why include the co-ordinates to the maze? Just because of the podcast?
>>
File: um.png (49KB, 748x241px) Image search: [Google]
um.png
49KB, 748x241px
UMM
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-07-00-48-01.png (154KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-07-00-48-01.png
154KB, 480x854px
Did anyone ever look at OPs picture in the second post he made today? I'm not sure anyone touched on that. We deciphered the message almost immediately but that picture went relatively unnoticed..
>>
>>18977985

i guess. That whole podcast thing is very fishy. He was searching for a murderer then killed himself? IDFK.

Also, thread part 4 soon will be needed.
>>
>>18977985
Shit, that doesn't seem like a coincidence, I'll look him and see what I can find.
>>
>>18977991
Looks like the foam thing that was buried but its clean
>>
>>18977994
Oh yeah, that's the guy from thread 2. His death was definitely a coverup. All the more reason to investigate.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-07+at+02.55.54).png (64KB, 777x875px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-07+at+02.55.54).png
64KB, 777x875px
>>18977991
Zoomed in by 500%, if anybody wants to have a crack at it.
>>
>>18978004
WAIT WAIT. WHAT IF THIS WHOLE THING IS TO FIGURE OUT WHO MURDERED THIS GUY AND THE STORY BEHIND IT
>>
>>18977862
I suppose this could be a ritual site of some sort. Circles with odd or abstract designs have always had association with being sacred grounds, or places where a lot of energy is contained.
>>
It's been good guys, but I have to sleep for now. I'm excited for the updates tomorrow!
>>
>>18978001
Nah it isn't a straight forward picture..almost looks like the first photo he posted..spectrograph
>>
>>18978011
holy shit then we are definitely being pointed toward the maze in woodstock and there is going to DEFINITELY be something in VA at the first coordinates worth checking out as well.

We need a new thread though
>>
SHIT I FORGOT SOMETHING ELSE..

Bama! Those tile directions you found..did you take those home with you too????
>>
>>18978020
'll make one brb
>>
>>18978026
I think they're in my truck. I'll check in the morning don't really wanna walk out its late and I'll need to go to bed soon.
>>
>>18977802
>THE POLICE WON'T TOUCH THE RICH BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE'S THERE THEY WON'T FIX THE ROADS BECAUSE THEY KNOW HERE'S THERE THE TOWN ONLY ATTRACTS THE WORST THE GOOD PEOPLE LIVE WITH A DARKNESS OVER THEIR HEAD THERE'S SOMETHING BELOW SOMETHING IN THE WOODS

take a look at this quote from an article about s-town (the podcast about woodstock and the maze)

" The tatted up McLemore first contacted American Life podcast producer Brian Reed in 2012 urging him to investigate the son of a wealthy man who allegedly boasted about getting away with murder. But the blockbuster podcast soon morphed into an exploration of McLemore's bizarre life"

>rich
>got away with murder
>The police wont touch the rich

>guy commit suicide over this
>there's something below - something in the woods

.... fuck

we also cant forget about the location in the remote woods in VA as well.
>>
>>18978034
Please scan them if you get the chance.
I feel they might be pretty important.
>>
File: holdupwtf.png (79KB, 777x875px) Image search: [Google]
holdupwtf.png
79KB, 777x875px
So, I very quickly took a look at that resized picture and noticed some indents when I zoomed out. There may be more, I couldn't tell because of the image quality, but the ones I could make out, I went over in white.
>>
File: 1494110094929.png (458KB, 661x417px) Image search: [Google]
1494110094929.png
458KB, 661x417px
>>18978034
Look familiar?
>>
THIS THREAD HAS REACHED BUMP LIMIT

NEW THREAD >>18978039
>>
>>18978037

Also: The maze today has not been tended to.. Ironically the land is now owned by 54-year-old Kendall Burt, father of Kabrahm who McLemore had suspected of murder"

uhmm.....
I think that the body is buried in the woods in VA at the coordinates given and the hints towards Woodstock are pointing us towards this story to tie it together.

here is the article btw: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392106/The-photos-podcast-S-Town-John-B-McLemore.html
>>
>>18978043
That's it yeah
>>
>>18978043
Isnt that one of the buried things
>>
>>18978055
>>18978057
See >>18978046
>>
>>18978057
Yea..OP posted this earlier today. Meaning he's definitely connected to where you were. Holy shit..
>>
>>18978058
see >>18978059
>>
>>18977924
Hmmm the plot thickens. Alabamaboy better be careful.
>>
>>18978043
EVERYONE THERES WORDS IN THAT PICTURE
>>
>>18978046
Lol
>>
>>18977271
My first thought was the file names, it didn't make much sense to have been that format in the filename
>>
>>18977806
Do you have discord? If not, get it. I made a server for this. https://discord.gg/94PNyhh
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.