[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magicians, Seers, Sensitive and Gifted get in here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 19

File: rafael_rosa_RITUAL1.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rafael_rosa_RITUAL1.gif
1MB, 600x450px
Anyone here has practised succesfully a spell or summoned an entity?
Anyone here is able to see auras, read the future or communicate with the dead?
Anyone has any supernatural gift we should be aware?
Please tell your stories here. Even the humblest experience can light up a little candle of knowledge for others.
>>
I summoned my higher self, does that count?
>>
I have always wondered why those kind of people don't use their powers to fight crime. I would; at least in key cases. I'm thinking to learn chaos magic to use it fighting for a better world but the whole thing of third eye and spirit summoning scares me. Too much volatile.
>>
>>17341859
>>17341859
of course. Would you mind relating us the experience, anon? Was it through meditation?
>>
I'm gonna kill myself today to be reborn.
>>
>>17341863
What do you consider a crime?
>>
>>17341854
I've accidentally seen my future..? I think.
>>
I've been on a long, long journey through the cycle of death and rebirth, and spent a lot of time in my childhood evoking spirits and demons and entities capable of manipulating your reality in ways you can't even imagine
I'm both excited and a little frightened by the amount of people I'm seeing now who want to jump straight into this without any experienced mentors or study partners, without having any spiritual self defense game plans!
I can guarantee you, if you don't learn ways to defend yourself in the afterlife, you're doomed from the start.
There's a lot you can learn without books, but there are some things you can't learn without dying. I have seen too much and been to too many places to think we can do some of the things we do without ramifications to our Samsara.
That being said, explore your power in as creative and compassionate a way as you can. Be the master of your own imagination, and it can never be used against you. Love all of yourself without fear.
>>
>>17341896

we all know what crime is. Bad things done on purpose to good people; being good people mostly everybody,
>>
>>17341863
because tarot spreads, visions, and spirit channeling aren't admissible in court.
>>
>>17341889
post results if it works

>>17341962
how did you die and rebirth? are you using drug metaphores? This thread is made for enlightment and sharing information, not just saying that "you've seen so much".
>>
>>17342230
Yes, but you go superhero style (take justice on your own) or use the cards/visions/powers to help you find more solid proofs
>>
>>17342258
vigilantism is illegal.
>>
>>17342291
Spiritually warfare is agreed upon between groups in dispute to settle karmic discrepancies and not promote them.
>>
>>17341859
Sure. Bother to tell us the technique?

If you feel like telling us how it went it would be appreciated
>>
>>17341854
Hey is there an entity like the one on the gif after the fairy? The one with 4 wings and eyes all over him...

Who is that??
>>
>>17341889
You are going to spend a lot of years in personal hell as a tormented intranquail ghost who is in constant pain, just so that you can reborn into the same or even worse conditions
>>
Hey, if anyone here is interested in using their power for good, I know of a city in Canada where highly trained sorcerers have been using supernatural gifts and black magick to fulfill sadistic pedophilic desires. They have evoked demons to help them do this, and even make deals that involve letting the demon take control of their physical form for a while.
I know this because I, and dozens of other children were their victims. We went to an elementary school that still exists, but to this day, maintains absolutely no staff records from previous school years. None. Absolutely no way of knowing who worked for them in the past.
This shit has been going on since the 90's, and every time somebody within their psychic influence has tried to tell the truth, they get sucked into a new universe, or die instantly.
They know how to see your aura, and know if you can see theirs. They know ways of manipulating the aura that you see, and you have to question them directly while watching how the aura changes to know what their true intentions are.
Unless you feel like you can handle a psychic challenge, I would recommend staying away from Victoria, BC
>>
>>17342478
When does the quest expire?
>>
>>17342478
Are abominable snowmen a possible encounter?
>>
>>17342478
>>17342478
have you tried talking to the police?
>>
>>17342478
does that mean that you're gonna be sucked into a new universe or die now then? Or are you outside their psychic influence?

You should give more information: names and addresses or shit like that; if people is up to the job this should help them
>>
anybody can cast simple light spell or you are just waving imaginary dicks in the air ?
>>
>>17342478
I'm living on surrey! I will check Victoria looking for some knowledge.. do I need to bring something to protect me?
>>
>>17342220
Then who do you consider good and who do you consider bad?

>>17342478
There are many groups like that.
>>
>>17342412
Seraphim.
Turns out angels in Christianity are pretty spooky.
>>
>>17342422
that guy here. I failed yesterday. Got my suicide booth warming up. I should be dead in three hours. I won't suffer hell. I'm too pure for this world. That's why I have to kill myself. Everyone wants me dead so they can have their hell that they think will suddenly become a heaven when all the good people, saints, prophets, and sons of God are gone.
>>
>>17341854
How come none of you paranormal wizards have claimed James Randi's one million dollar prize for proof of these abilities?
>>
>>17342422
this
>>
>>17343802
Magick is not an empirical practice. You can't prove things that work through synchronicity
>>
>>17341854
I've successfully summoned an entity many a time. It's not hard. Follow the instructions in the manual and get results. Plain and simple. None of this cutting corners crap or 'Love of Satan' bs. Follow the instructions. End. Of. Story.

See Auras? No, not really.

Read the future? Sometimes I dream of the future but it's usually about stupid stuff like movie or video game spoilers. Or someone knocking over a display at work. Etc.

Communicate with the dead? Yeah. Sometimes. It's weird though and often unsolicited.

Supernatural gifts? Hell no. Everything I do everyone can do. You just have to put the work into it and read a lot.
>>
>>17343841
Most times you can even alter or substitute instructions. Many people use paper sigils for goetia. Though results are better with the actual metals I think
>>
>>17343841
tell us more about these...
entities
>>
>>17343857
Personifications of spiritual energy. You can go outside right now and connect to your favorite tree. It is an entity with a spiritual substance. It's not a conscious thing but it resonates a type of personality.
>>
File: satan-670x277.jpg (34KB, 670x277px) Image search: [Google]
satan-670x277.jpg
34KB, 670x277px
>>17343814
>You can't prove things that work through synchronicity.

How convenient.
>>
>>17343857
We once got Baal to show up in a (mostly) physical form in a room of 6 people who all saw him. It was weird. The others, well, too many and too many stories to tell. Sounds like a cop out I know. But I promise I'm not special. I just follow directions.

>>17343856
Only a very few select things and only if they are minor enough. None of this 'lulz meditate on the sigil and make a demon friend111!!! Skip proper ritual entirely!'. Yes, you're right, using the actual metals yield better results.
>>
>>17343802
Because I'm shy. D:
>>
>>17341854
I believe that I've summoned UFO's before...

>inb4 DEMONS, planes, and satellites

It's happened plenty of times, usually starts with stargazing and then simply asking to see things materialize, waiting a few seconds to minutes and then BOOM... They usually appear in my forward field of view. Sometimes the things (they resemble orbs, vary in color) can fly in pairs or more, also seen them fade in/out, sometimes as if they're struggling to manifest, and they can fade out. Also had it happen in front of other people and they're like ''hmm wow... what actually was that thing?''.
>>
>>17343650
bad people commits crimes

>>17343956

What do you do once you summon baal? What did you ask? How do you banish him without getting him angry after doing that travel just for the lulz?
>>
>>17343956
>Only a very few select things and only if they are minor enough.
Following instructions will yield results, although you dont need a carefully thought out ritual to contact an entity. Reaching out to them via simple intent is enough. Hell, I even sometimes get entities taking a look at me after thinking about them a lot.

Now if you want manifestations (visible or physical) thats a whole different story
>>
>>17344923
Who do you consider bad? Which people are bad? gosh

>>17341854
Forgot to answer
Yes and yes. Btw to see an entity in real life 3d with solo ritual, you need to go through the blue dot I think.
See no, I can kinda feel them, its very weird. I can definitely read the future and sometimes if I push myself I see specific moments that are bound to happen but I have no idea when will they happen. Not really interested in communicating with the dead.
What kind of supernatural gift?
>>
>>17344968
I already told you: Bad people are those who hurt others willingly. Before you ask, there is a very clear line between pranks, tricks and small theft and capital C Crime. Groups like >>17342478 are just a small example. I'm sure there are lots of them in every country yet nobody can do shit about it.

>>17343956
>mostly physical
you mean, smoke like or something?

Also, to all who has summoned "demons" and things; have you adopted a religious belief after this? I mean, once you see the supernatural is real, has this made you more or less religious? Which way you picture cosmology?
>>
>>17345007
>Also, to all who has summoned "demons" and things; have you adopted a religious belief after this? I mean, once you see the supernatural is real, has this made you more or less religious? Which way you picture cosmology?

The eventual realization was that religion is bs in a lot of ways, but there is no wrong or true religion. They are simply different expressions of the same universe/source, and all convey the same underlying symbology/message. Gods do exist, and yet all of them are part of the original first creator whose manifestation is the sum of all that exists. At the end of the point every mythology is one huge allegory to convey a deeper message trough symbols and parables. If you want to come close to the truth, study all Gods and Myths of all religions and see how they are all one. Look for patterns and similiarities which are pretty obvious, and truth will eventually come to you
>>
File: IMG_1297 (2).jpg (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297 (2).jpg
93KB, 480x640px
>>17341854
It is written; do not allow a sorceress to live.
>>
File: FUCKING DOG.png (192KB, 328x312px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING DOG.png
192KB, 328x312px
>>17343956
And I've treated cancer in exchange for praising buer's name. Using paper sigils, and asking honestly to talk about the world. He respects a kid who reads anatomy texts. But I think paper sigils work, even though I'm bigger now. It's a matter of remembering and feeling the things in spirit space. Like remember that the Funky pres. is copper, and really know your shit on it. This knowledge is worth much to spirits because they are spirit, an essence, made by someone knowledgeable. The more of the components the better, at least for incense. But a lot are for your psychological power, cause this was written by edgy christfags. Who are naturally weaker in power , and flock.
>>
Magic doesn't real.
>>
>>17344923
I'm actually not allowed to say what we asked him to do. It did work though. To banish him we did the standard licence to depart. He didn't get cross with us but he did try to trick the seer a few times so we had to punish him.

>>17345007
He rose up on the table out of the mirror and was made of shadows and smokey shit even though we didn't have any incense going on that side of the room.

Once taking my magical practices more serious it did effect my religious beliefs. I would say I'm a little more religious than I was but the thing that changed was how often I thought about those kinds of things (ie: faith, what lurks in the cosmos, afterlife, etc). Not Christian, I feel like I should add, but 'religious'. The world is a strange place. It's just a method to try to make sense of it.

>>17345074
Paper sigils do work, it's just not the best way to do it. If I had to do it that way again I would get some nice parchment. But I'll let you know that we've gotten the best results by using beeswax or metal.

And you're right! The edgy christfags in the middle ages did write this. This kind of thing was really popular back then. But I wouldn't take this lightly or say christfags are 'weaker in power'. I'll have you know that I know many people who have fucked their lives seriously up because they botched an operation. Any sort of system like this isn't for the faint of heart or someone who doesn't take their studies or practices seriously.
>>
>>17341854
threads like this are why this board is cancer
>>
File: x.png (38KB, 696x748px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
38KB, 696x748px
>>17345445
this to be fucking honest
>>
>>17345445
post something better then or youre part of the problem idiot.
>>
>>17345445
It's not cancer if people actually post on topic.
>>
>>17345362
>>17345362
>so we had to punish him.
you mean the seer or the demon?

If I'm allowed to ask: could you all hear the voice? or just the seer? Do that beings speak aloud or in the mind?

Do you think that faith in an higher power is helpful as a protection from other entities?
>>
http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

The method in this page actually works, as well the free books posted on that site is very beneficial for anyone wanting to know the truth behind many supernatural events. I am now able to see auras and astrally project after reading the available material on this site.
>>
>>17345754
The demon. And when he did physically manifest we could hear him in our heads independently. The operator shut that down though, he's only to speak though the seer. Baal knew that. I think he was just showing off.

And I do think my belief helps me in a way. Though I do think this would be different from person to person.
>>
>>17342478
Wtf man I was there last year and it was everything ok, victoria is the island right?
>>
>>17344968
>blue dot

you mean that blue pearl that you're supposed to see with the third eye?
>what kind of supernatural gift
any kind is allowed ITT, just tell us your story.

>>17345791
Nice story man. Thank you. Have you ever thought about fighting evil with your knowledge?
inb4 you're the evil guys here >>17342478
>>
>>17345007
So everyone is bad? Pranks can lead to suicide. Tricks can be deadly. Small theft can ruin someone's life. Actually nvm.

>>17345977
Yeah, I started to see it like 2 months ago but I dont want to focus on it yet, got other shit to do.

I have learned how to rewrite myself, if this makes any sense. I have left 3 emotions active - pain, rage and happiness. I also can switch my states of perception in less than 30 sec. Generally, nothing unique to me but just things I believe very few people worked at such an extent. I am swinging closer to "it", gonna try to see where the border lies. Naturally, I am going to make a thread if I get any spectacular results.
>>
>>17346097
you can also kill somebody on a heart attack by giving him a surprise party. But I think we can tell the difference between this and a crime, don't we?
>>
>>17346097
I don't think I understand your goal yet: You want to tear away all your emotions? Permanently or just sometimes at will?

You want to be able to enter "gnosis" in less than 30 secs? That sounds very useful
>>
>>17346097
>>17346128

mind to share which techniques are you using? both for achieving altered perceptions and//or third eye vision?
>>
>>17346128
I've always had one goal in mind - satisfaction. Conducting this research satisfies me. Thats all there is to it.
Also this is not gnosis, just something in between. Its based on how you enter gnosis but alterated, leading to another state.

>>17346137
Study yourself. Try to feel exactly what information comes from your eyes, ears, nose etc. and learn to separate it. Concentrate on the unknown. The exercises themselves are really simple - just shut one of your senses out so you can feel the others better - walk with your eyes closed for example. Alternative way would be to focus your senses - buy cheap earbuds, start a song you know, put them to lowest mode possible, go downtown and try to concentrate on the sound, isolating the outside noise.
>>
>>17345977
I have and it's actually something that I'm working on right now. I'll let you know how it goes. 'Evil' is a pretty relative term but I'm working to break up a gang of hooligans in my friends town. I feel optimistic about it currently.
>>
>>17346241
Your story was awesome. Thank you sir!

>2of6 to 2of4
and also a mysterious guy.
>>
>>17341854
Bump for more stories!
>>
File: david_serna_o12.jpg (611KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
david_serna_o12.jpg
611KB, 700x700px
>>17341854
>>17343841
How can I test if I am “Sensitive and Gifted”?
>>
>>17345791
>>17345362

Serious question: how do you keep your sanity after a thing like that? How do you keep a normal life knowing that there are fucking demons everywhere, and probably a hell where they come from?
>>
>>17341854
yesterday morning.

>-wake up at like 6:30 am. early for me
>laying in bed
>foot is by closet door
>feel something touch my toe
>like someones hair brushed against my toe, or someone blew a little bit of air on my toe
>fall back to sleep

>sleep paralysis within 2-3 different dreams
>wake up
>spooked

yep
>>
redpill me on necromancy

can you really summon an army of undeads to do your biddings?
>>
>>17349418
you can use a ouija board if someone truly wronged you

don't expect to be a fucking diablo 2 summon skeleton ass nigga

but people are bored and can help you
>>
>>17348307
No idea. Just get out there and learn though trial and error. That's what 90% of life studying the occult is like.

>>17349367
Huh, to be honest I don't spend any time worrying about that. I guess it helps because I'm not afraid of demons, they either do as you say or they don't do anything. Which in the case of the latter that basically just means more work for me because I either have to

a.) abandon the project I was asking them to do.

b.) call them back up and beat their asses.

c.) complete the project via different method.

I know there are rats, spiders, and cockroaches in my walls but I don't worry about it because if it came down to it I know how to solve the problem. Even if there were demons everywhere constantly, I don't worry. If they bothered me I know how to rid myself of them. Is there a 'hell' or a central location or layer of reality where they reside? Probably, but it doesn't sound all at all like the TV preachers like to make it out to be.

And outside my interesting field of study my life is pretty boring and I appear to be a very average person on the outside. I go to work 5 days a week, pay bills, other mundane stuff. When most people discover this about me they do seem genuinely surprised. I suppose that's a good thing.
>>
>>17341854
1. Yes and Yes. One particular 'spell' I made myself attaching a crystal of mine to a catalyst (random tree branch from the park) and used the two, and a bit of marijuana, to shape a perfectly ball shaped cloud into a dragons face, pushing intention when it was a ball. Other spells of the high magic type as I detailed I haven't dabbled much in but because of my experience Its tough to determine if the arcana is theatrical guided meditation with overreaching personification.
As for the latter I've contacted the Triple Goddess of the Welsh doctrines, and Thoth, who appeared to me sort of bowing to me (one shoulder salute) after I decided deities are my peers not my Gods if I am a Magi.
2. I can see auras when the thought process would derive me useful information, though I tend to rely on my James Bond abilities to read thought. I'm working on my precognition, which is rather dependable, but I'd need to do more soul work to correctly entwine the two with my dreams. As for the dead, I talk to them all the time, not like they're going anywhere.
3. Hmm, if I were to define my arcane potential as a mundane (or quantum physics definable) ability, I'd say it is Mind Mastery, which I am still working on. It is a core belief of my school of magic, the 'Dragon School' (still in development), that magic 'abilities' are really more like spells, and to not have thought of it yet doesn't mean you are of higher or lower magical quality, just creativity or genius. To be acute the supernatural ability category is the Magi who is unaware of their ability to do anything, not just their minds survival instinct inclining their flesh and blood to act in non-traditional ways.
4. Hmm, my favorite one to tell is the Dragon face, it was so cash because I cast my energies at the cloud before the joint was lit, and after it was done we were leaving and saw it, in the image of a dragon, and one dude was so mesmerized, he ran into the basketball hoop xD.
I'll just advice now...
>>
File: image.jpg (400KB, 960x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 960x930px
Why do people think they are gifted and why do they think they have something that other 'mundane' typicals don't?

Because it is a selfish delusion! Wow!
>>
>>17349501
Troll. You cannot be serious unless you are mentally handicapped
>>
>>17342220
But muh " I'm so deep and good vs evil don't exist spooooOOOooooopy philosophy. Let me wave my arms of enlightenment now"
>>
>>17349418
Since you're ASKING, the answer is a definite NO. But other people definitely can do it just like you're thinking.
>>
Have you people ever considered the very scary and sad thought that you may not be as special as you think you are?
>>
Can you cast a love spell on someone that broke your heart so that they can feel the pain you feel?
>>
>>17349600
Yes. There are various ways to go about it.
>>
>>17349478
>they either do as you say or they don't do anything
>possessions
>mysterious deaths
>a misstep can break them free to punish disturbers
>can be targeted at you by other magicians

also, any way to get rid of them in case any muggle should stumble with one after any odd case?
>>
>>17345445
This board is currently probably the highest place on the planet, the melting pot of future generations. And why? Because I'm here and I will turn your reality up side ddown and you will feel so stupid about your ignorance. You was let here for a purpose and you can't get away because deep in your heart you know that you know nothing.
It's all about the question and it takes allot of courage to ask, because the answer could destroy your world!
>>
>>17349625
>they either do as you say or they don't do anything
>possessions
>mysterious deaths

I promise you that mankind is very capable of horrible things without demons being involved.

>a misstep can break them free to punish disturbers

If you do it right then there is nothing to worry about. If you don't, well, then you could have a problem on your hands. This is why Goetia or systems like it should never, ever, be promoted though the 'Joy of Satan' types or have their systems stripped down and in turn have them marketed as 'super easy way to contact teh demons111!!!111!'. Don't be stupid and read the book and you'll be fine. However the more and more I'm on this site the more and more I realize how many dumb people are out there.

>can be targeted at you by other magicians

True! But fortunately it can be easily remedied. Just gotta look for the signs. Freakishly bad luck and bugs in your house (flies, roaches, spiders, etc) are two big indicators. You can do a space clearing to rid yourself of it or call the bastard up and tell him to cut it out.

If someone not equipped with the know how on dealing with these creatures I would say they could do a few things like space clearing (ranging from sweeping the floors of your house and leaving the dirt at a cross road to hippy white lighter shit of burning sage in your house) to learning how to do a simple banishing spell (LBRP, Star Ruby, etc).
>>
>>17341870
You all have a lot of expectations, but this is usual for this time because a lot of people have expectations in you.
You want me to give you the fastest way to your higher self.
OK, my way was very long and hard, the hardest part was to dig through all the expectations I had, how it should be, to be enlightend.
First, lower all your expectations what it should be to be enlightened. It's not possible to have any idea of what it could be, because your mind is not remote able to grap a single straw of it. Kind of a fish who could imagine how the see is. I fact, it's exactly that, you are swimming in yourself. You are the imaginary fish in the see, but the difference of the fish and you is, that the fish has no idea about himself. The fish just is and is not self aware. In fact it is exactly the reason why you are not yourself because you have an definition of yourself.
Your worst enemy is your definition of you.
Simple exercise to connect to your higher self: make a reality check, everywhere and anytime of your definition. If you have any definition of anything in your mind throw it away. The definition is only an infinite small piece of the reality. Expectations are nothing else then definitions, throw them away.
Your higher self is so infinite powerful that your brain is not able to recognize it and only your whole body is able to experience your higher self.
Imagine your definition of yourself is a grain at the beach but in reality you are the beach.
I'll not go further in detail because I'll have to explain this a tausend time in this board in different variations.
The paradox is, that everyone of you was several times in the state of oneness but you was not able to recognize it, because you got caught in expectations again. I'm permanent in this state and my progress is exponentially.
>>
>>17349741
In fact, the mind is not capable to understand anything. The mind collects data, but to understand it, the mind needs intuition to fill the gaps. Intuition is the connection to your higher self which is connected with oneness and oneness knows everything.
Everyone of you had a time mostly in school where you learns stuff but you could not understand it and all your hard trying resulted in frustration, finally you gave up and instantly you got it, for a short moment the light got on, this is actually enlightenment!
If you understand this connection and you start trusting your higher self you will find your way to oneness,
>>
>>17349682
Mind a little bit technical question?
Some spells, such as the Star Ruby, make reference to persons (Nuit, Babalon). Must one believe in this entities to be able to perform it? Also, the whole Star Ruby Banishing sounds like a prayer to rally one's self. ("here is my mighty phallus, etc"). Do you think that the mission of this ritual is to set an appropiate mindset in the magician's mind in order to gain the confidence and mind state to banish an entity?

Maybe the invocation of Nuit and Babalon are just prompts to trigger an iconic response on the caster's will. Or do you believe them to be real deities?
>>
>>17349764
>>17349741
>>17349741
I think I achieved this very state sometimes by meditation. I eventually lose it after 1 day - 1week and must undergo a new attempt to unlock it. It takes me more effort each time, though.

It all started once when I heard some guy on the TV saying "try to define yourself without using your name; that's a construct. Also is your gender. Don't use your physical appearance; your job or your clothes. Don'tuse your past experiences, because they're only memories; your voice, your personality, they're all impermanent. Who are you?"

It was something like that; I can't remember who It was, (maybe jodorowsky or any other old mystic guy) but I was a kid and that phrase stuck with me; and when I tried to meditate and find that answer, that exact feeling sprouted, just like a blooming flower.

Long story short: I realized I had many voices in my head, and the deepest one (voice 1) I can only define it as a breath without other will than being and no sorrows; which knows nothing but quiet contempt.
Then there was a second voice that screamed in rage and tried to deny this; for the world was a good place and it was our duty to admire beauty in life
I synthetized a third one, which I deemed responsible of the physical needs of my body, such as cold and thirst;
and then a fourth one (which might be just a duplicate of the second) which told me that beauty was in everything on life on different levels.

I don't know which one of all Identify with the Higher Self, but that experience truly changed my life. I got an halo of happiness that I hadn't ever felt, and I walked the earth like if I was Sonic the Hedgehog with the invulnerability stars
>>
>>17341854
My third eye was opened by a higher being. Now I can..."see the matrix" heal the sick, and I have become a human lie detector, read people's minds (which is kinda a misnomer, it's more like sensing intention)
>>
>>17349682
where did you learn all this stuff?
>>
>>17349957
Can you explain me how?
I've been having the same thing. Something is trying to teach me but I can't meditate or have my third eye open yet.. any suggestions for a newfag?
>>
>>17350052
I meditated only once years ago. After about 15 minutes I felt a surge of electricity go from my feet to my head. I then felt like there was something in the room with me and was like 2spoopy4me

When I became enlightened I was just going about my normal routine shit posting on /x/

I had like 20 minutes worth of visions and was sober as a judge at the time. It took me like 2 months to get back to normal

All I can say is if it's meant for you it will be given to you, if not then trying to force it open gives you over to bad mojo
>>
>>17350052
Oh also I'm starting to be able to mind control animals tho its really unreliable atm
>>
>>17343888
>that thing

Scariest part of the movie imo
>>
>>17350052
Actually since you got me thinking about it there is one thing that I can say to help you. Enlightenment comes with a certain understanding of the universe. There is just one thing that you need to come to understand and if you can do it on your own you become enlightened.

The hint is inexplicable connections
>>
>>17350092
>>17350099
>>17350113
I already learn what he want me, a new vision of universe.. and make me remember some stuffs.. but in my dreams explain shits.. now he is trying to get closer but "it" doesn't wanna scared me.. and already make me realize the powers that I own..
(Sorry my broke English, is not my first language)
I'm not forcing it. I just wanna observe differents perspectives.. I already know a couple things about the times coming.. and I know that I need to do something big
>>
>>17350127
Your well on your way then. Just trust you will have what you need when you need it. I can tell you are one of "us"

It's a pleasure to meet you btw, I'm the bosses kid. I'm sure our paths will cross some day
>>
I wanna learn more about my spirituality. In no way I'm connected to religions or cults, though I eventually wear a necklace with a cross that my mom gifted me. Some of you will suggest meditating and emptying my mind, but more opinions and tips would be neato.

Pretty much a normie when it comes to soul and stuff, teach me senpais.
>>
>>17349882
You cannot communicate with your higher self, you can only dissolve your conscious imaginary self into the higher self and become your true self. Your mind will become a sandbox and any conscious thought becomes only something occasionally happens and only then when you decide that it should happen. A master of your own mind, the eye of the tornado, pure quietness in your head but with a power in your belly like an a-bomb. You recognize your unlimited potential is only reduced by your body and mind.
To let go feels like dieing and your imaginary you will be afraid of it, but you have to trust your higher self that it will hold you like it doses it with every heartbeat. It is actually the same experience you had with your first orgasm only the other way around - but this is another story.
>>
>>17350154
Meditation isn't the way (if it's helpful or harmful or neither I can't say for sure) it's about an understanding of the universe.

Think inexplicable connections
>>
>>17350188
OK I'll bite. How does one dissolve their imagery of self?
>>
>>17349566
Lol. Sorry you're weak.. Actually, I'm not.

>>17349871
This is what I was talking about overreaching personification... The 'spell' is a mental circuit, having nothing to do with the flux of arcane forces, rather a discipline. Applying discipline isn't magic, it's pulling your dick out.

>>17349882
This guy is like me a few years back, but is caught up in New Age mumbo jumbo.

>>17350154
You should see magic as a science of the soul. As far as your rituals, I can only say to pick your chaos Gods/Gates and let practice and experience guide your decision as you keep your discipline and end goals in mind.
>>
>>17350153
Nice to meet you brother, the true wasn't made for weakness! I'm the wolf Seeker.. I live in the secret forest.. I left my book there, and always come back to write a new page. Feel free to open the door to my house and feel free to use what you found useful!
>>
>>17350305
Where are you from?
>>
>>17350223
You have to fall into yourself.
Lay down in your bed.
And let go.
It's like bungee jumping without a rope into a cloud, not knowing what is under the cloud.
Be ready to die and have absolute trust in your true self.
Let go of all your expectations and definitions of yourself or your true self.
Fall.
Become like water floating out of your cage and float into to the endless see of oneness.
You can experience your true self only with your whole body and even then it's only a fraction of yourself.
Start becoming a fish, swimming in the endless see of oneness.
Start living a life without any definition of yourself. To prevent getting trapped again, check your definitions about you and reject them. To expand your potential get rid of your expectations and start acting, start trusting yourself and even when you make mistakes, don't worry, you just learn to walk.
>>
>>17350325
Born in Colombia, moved to Canada to grow in my path
>>
>>17350365
Oh neat, I'm in newfoundland
>>
>>17350349
My biggest problem is quieting my thoughts and letting go. Iespecially with this knowledge and abilities it's hard not to over think things. I will give what you said a try
>>
>>17350349
You sound like a good candidate for the Dragon School. Tell me awakened brother of mine, what do you think of the soul?
>>
>>17350398
I think they already tell me about you.. I'm living on BC.. tell me, in that place.. they don't like the tourist right? Mmm also.. there was something about a house close to the forest or something alike.. a family opening their doors.. the house doesn't have to many rooms, and is a calm place around.. idk man..
>>
>>17350426
They love tourists here, they bring the money with the. It could be my parents home. They live out on the outskirts of the metro area. It's pretty quiet there. There house is about average size
>>
Something I want to ask your opinion on. I get a pressure on my forehead sometimes. It varies with intensity and sometimes it's more of a tingle but right now it's almost burny.

Does anyone know more about this?
>>
>>17350413
I had the same problem.
It's only an expectation of you, that it has to be hard. Your expectation is only the rope, holding you back from falling into yourself. You have to be willing to let go of all your knowledge. All your knowledge is only a fraction of the knowledge you get access to, but don't expect that the knowlege of oneness will float directly into your brain, your brain would explode.
>>
>>17350458
Oh I got more knowledge than I can handle. It is of note that often when I'm shown something of significance that I don't quite understand a memory will pop in my head that seems to give the answer
>>
>>17350448
That's interesting anon, we should meet in the other side, using the door of dreams
>>
>>17350415
I don't think that I would be such a good candidate for your school.
But about the soul : I still have a kind of identity and of course I have still my body and I enjoy the feeling of oneness through my body. I feel kind of presence of another body which is probably the soul and I have the strong feeling that I will stay in this other body after my physical body dies for a very long time until I will be able to devolve this other body again, but first I will get the maximum out of every vessel, where else would be the fun of it?
>>
>>17350486
> pop in my head
That is intuition and comes out of your belly, intuition is the channel to oneness. Everybody has it but only few recognize it. You will become intuition and your brain will be quit and you won't have any questions anymore.
>>
>>17350507
I have always had a strong sense of intuition, since my awakening it's gotten supersized. Occasionally I get into that sweet spot of not thinking about things, I have total clarity and laser like focus but it passes quickly. I'm guessing I should focus on maintaining that sweet spot
>>
>>17350513
Yep, do that, and get rid of your expectations, this is what throws you back, maybe you find another way which is better for you, but you are definitely on the right track.
>>
>>17350529
Ultimately what holds me back is knowing what I will become, for me it's like Shockwaves from the future...how can someone have that sort of raw power at their beck?
>>
>>17350529
It's the moment I clash with my opposite. It's like a set point in time from which there is no mistake. How can I be the one responsible for handling that sort of burden? A few months ago I was just a nobody that smoked too much dope and had sex with too many ugly chicks. I'm not even that responsible about cleaning my room. How can I shoulder the weight of an entire world.

In the bible Jesus became so distressed he sweat blood, I totally get that sort of pressure
>>
>>17350592
Escape, not mistake
>>
File: the-lion-of-judah-rasta-flag.jpg (225KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
the-lion-of-judah-rasta-flag.jpg
225KB, 600x469px
To quote the words of the Bible:

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. "

Trust in God OP who will save you
>>
>>17350559
Don't worry, this is again an expectation of you. Reality looks different, you will still have your body and are still limited by your body, mind and your environment. You are also limited by your fears, you won't be able to change reality in an instant, you have to learn it first how to create your life. Your body will still getting hungry and you have to earn money.
It's like you carry a sack of all your stuff collected in your life and can put it down for a while and take it up again. Life goes on that's the bitter truth, even for the awakened ones. It's exactly like in the matrix when neo got disconnected and recognizes that the life got actually shittyer, knowing the truth and seeing the others trapped by their illusions.
You won't become a superhero after your full awakening, but connected to oneness you will learn extremely fast. It's exactly like becoming a child again and in fact you never changed, only your body did and the content of your brain. As I mentioned, you first orgasm separated you from oneness by creating another universe called mind and your consciousness got trapped inside it.
>>
Anyway I can't think about it too much, it gets really overwhelming
>>
>>17350635
what in the world is all this
>>
>>17350649
I ask out of genuine curiosity no negative connotations associated as always
>>
>>17350592
Don't be afraid, calm don't, every child is fully awaken! You will never be alone again, that's all.
>>
>>17350635
>Your body will still getting hungry
I can already go a couple days without food and not get hungry

>knowing the truth and seeing the others trapped by their illusions.
Meh, I was never a people person, I can sense what someome is like on the inside and it's usually pretty shitty. Those that are actually decent I tend to be too drawn to and it weird them out

>You won't become a superhero after your full awakening
Ummm, I'm not so sure about that. I believe I will be able to become ethereal or some shit. In any case my physical abilities are easily double what they were and it's only been a few months with no real change to my routine

This is all kinda fucked for me. I was an atheist for fuck sake.

Oh and I'm like 99% sure neo was the tale of the anti christ
>>
>>17350649
>>17350663
It's the beginning of the end is what it is.

Hang onto your ass, its gonna get pretty bumpy
>>
Guys, im pretty sure I'm to become a god
>>
>>17350684
It's up to you anyway, have fun!
And if you're become a superhero, be a cool one please, kind of deadpool style!
>>
>>17350684
I wrote about movies in this thread :
>>17349048
My texts are marked with a lot of typos as usual.
>>
>>17350700
Oops, you're getting a psychosis. This happens after consuming allot of cannabis, sorry dude, you asked, I answered.
Eat and drink properly and get a good sleep and stop consuming cannabis for a while.
>>
>>17350722
How could you deal with this any other way than with humor?

I'm pretty sure superman was a prophecy of me
>>
>>17350761
You think that wasn't my first thought? Too much real world shit has been happening to me. Weed does kinda help open the door I find.
>>
>>17350513
>I'm guessing I should focus on maintaining that
Only if there's a purpose in maintaining it. There were, once upon a time, a few entities that fed on blind fury. I'd hate to have give them more fuel.
>>
>>17350793
I have noticed a big spike in my aggression. I keep it under wraps usually but it wants to get out.
>>
>>17350776
If you can handle it OK, but really, it's nothing special to get enlightened, it's just becoming a child again.
All free living animals are enlightend and kids are to, because they need to learn very quickly and so they are connected to the global consciousness.
Our society has no clue of this mechanism and especially the school system enforces use to fill our minds instead of understand intuitively. Expectations presses us in a stereotype and a lot of other stuff the society is not aware of.
Calm down, lower your expectations or you will be disappointed and you could miss the chance.
Good luck!
>>
>>17350793
Like when I first awoke I -felt- all the weak that had been killed throughout history. Back when lawlessness was the order of the day, and all the horrible ways those that God favored were murdered and my blood boiled. It was pure rage and anger.

They will never let us be free because it is their hatred of us that drives them to do all that they do
>>
>>17343755
Or cherubim, maybe?
>>
>>17350824
I didn't -just- become enlightened. It was only a minor part of it. I started becoming something more than human
>>
Are you all scared? I know I'm fucking terrified and I'm the one holding the club.
>>
>>17350841
If you think you are a human, you are wrong, your vessel is human, that's all, but it's the most precious thing you have in this life, keep care of it.
>>
So just to make sure you bros believe in God but now one united area where demons life such as hell? And what happens to people who practice magic and sorcery like this in the afterlife.(BTW I'm not calling you guys out here just new to this kinda stuff)
>>
>>17350867
Magic is bad mojo because if you are supposed to have abilites you would be born with them. To ignore that is to ignore the place that God has given you so it gives you over to the power of the devil because he ignores his place as well.
>>
>>17350888
Ehhh trips nice, but I mean like these guys (and grils) have been to the afterlife and back right. And I'm with you on that cause I'm Christan but I mean still like how does it work.
>>
>>17350856
I'm pretty sure I'm not actually God, just someone authorized to use his power, or at least a measure of it

The Father earns his title of almighty by a long shot
>>
>>17350896
I'm more curious about how I'm supposed to work lol
>>
>>17350897
You are authorized to do anything, but you have still definitions and expectations about you and the whole concept. This is what keeps you from connecting. When you are reconnect you won't have any powers by default , maybe less than now or none at all. All your imaginary powers will be gone.
As I said you have to walk first and you will do many mistakes, which will keep kicking you back if you are not patient with yourself, this is all part of the protection package for your body.
You will get allot of responsibility for your body, because you have to learn first how to handle it carefully.
>>
>>17350960
The true power you will earn is understanding. After that, only your imagination is the limit and of course all the rules and limitations you will understand.
>>
Hey /x/, I'm new to this whole thing and feel like this would be the best thread to ask in.

I feel like I either am, am possessed by, or are related to an Incubus. I have nothing short of a sexual addiction (I've slept with 211 different women, when you add in repeat encounters it's easily in the thousands I'm sure). I'm strongly attracted to virgins, and for reasons unknown I usually do a very animal-like growl when I ejaculate, like some really primal shit.

Girls always tell me they feel incredibly drained of energy and emotionally heavy following sex, and I've always written it off as just being tired from all the physical activity. However, one of my friends young nieces always looks at me and says "Inkerbus" in a really creepy voice. I've had multiple near death experiences, and have had very vivid hallucinations of being in Hell.

Is there any kind of test or something to determine any Incubus relation, or do you guys feel like this is all just coincidental? I appreciate any feedback and help!
>>
>>17350979
Meaning physical, social laws and so on.
Actually you don't enter Wonderland, you go out of Wonderland.
>>
Just wanted to sa
y I'm a better man than you.

A growl during ejaculation is nothing, you are weak.
>>
>>17341854
I cursed myself in order to have clarity, my eyes pierce further than most.

Clarity is a curse, so I'm in a lose-lose situation.

I don't think I can undo this one, any suggestions?
>>
>>17350853
Don't worry, your self preservation will protect you always! You can take any risk you like, physicaly or mentally, you cannot get broken, because you are to precious, you will always be fixed on the long run, find out and start trusting your true self, this is also a way back to oneness.
>>
>>17350984
haha
>>
>>17350984
> I've slept with 211 different women
The tipical incubus occurs after 210 different sexual encounters.
Well you are doomed, sorry man, but you have to live with the incu we pros like to say, but hey, 211 pussies! It could be worse! I always save a few pussies for bad times.
>>
>>17350979
Ohhh boy...there is actually a certain set of abilities from fantasy that I have always been transfixed by and a certain thing I keep doodling over and over again...in light of what you said it makes sense
>>
>>17349871
I wouldn't say that beliefs in these entities are necessary, and those aren't the only banishing or warding rituals out there just what seemed like the most simple to reference and put down here.

Now do I think they (Nuit, Babalon, etc) exist or not? In a way I suppose. I'm still figuring that one out for myself. Most Thelemic deities seem to be more of concepts of energy, people, cosmos, etc. Personally, I think they are god like representations of qualities within ourselves. We are all Nuit, Babalon, Ra-hoor, and Hadit. Just at different times based on things in our lives both magically and mundane. However I guarantee you as we speak two Thelemites are arguing about this very same concept. At it's heart I think it does trigger an iconic response to the caster's will, but I don't think that doesn't rule out the possibility of them being 'real' deities.

I love your observation about the Star Ruby! I would agree with you. Star Ruby has always felt to me a way to get the magician's own energy to flush out an area by bolstering oneself.

With that thinking it is possible for someone to ward off and banish an entity through confidence alone. I haven't done it myself but I would be interested to hear if anyone has any personal experiences with this method.

>>17350010
I've been blessed to have people in my life who are older and have had experiences that they were open to share and show me how to learn about them on my own. I've also been very fortunate to be able to afford to buy lots of books and be able to have the time to study them. Also by practicing very regularly (several times a week at the least) has helped me learn very quickly what works and doesn't work as well as the nature of some of these rituals.

TLDR: I hang out with people smarter than me and I read a lot.
>>
>>17352286
why don't you the one thing nobody has ever done on /x/, and post proof of a working magic ritual.
>>
>>17352302
all rituals work, its called religion...
>god

i posted one and nobody replied

nobody cares on this board

pol is even worse nobody even reads comments on pol
>>
>>17352302
I would but a successful operation doesn't look that interesting to an outside viewer. Also I don't know how or if the ritual would be effected by having an additional element to it (ie: camera recording) that isn't usually used. Now maybe this is reason to do it, so we can see if there is something cool that happens.

Another concern is if I were to do this would it have an effect on the viewer. Would the demon or entity try to contact the person innocently watching it? Probably not but I really don't want to take any chances.

Finally, and probably the biggest reason why I don't do that stuff, is I don't want to encourage people to attempt to do this stuff when they aren't ready to venture into something that requires a lot of dedication, practice, and failure. This has been a problem in recent years from these systems gaining exposure on the internet. I really would like to not add to this.

However, even if things went off without any problems and nothing strange happened to any of the viewers it still would probably not be believed. Skeptics won't be convinced from one little video of some weirdos huddled together in a dark room. And it's not my personal calling to make people 'believe'.

I would much rather focus my time and energy telling my little stories on the internet and helping others who are legitimate curious and want to learn how to do these things the right way very much like the people who patiently guided me (and continue to do so) along in my studies.

TLDR: I'm lazy.
>>
>>17352730
Fair enough!
>>
>be me
>take acid with 6 friends
>one of them always seemed like philosophical zombie
>that same friend gets possessed by an higher demonic entity and starts attacking us with his dark vibes
>metaphysical warfare begins
>all sorts of symbols happening (e.g. he literally rolled an anti-christ cross-joint that we threw out of the window)
>we could feel his vibe approaching and literally feel when he's about to walk in the same room
>demon realizes that we're too strong together, starts trying to be alone with us
>take one for the team, and go meet him alone
>at this point our conversation was irrelevant, we were sending each others vibes, words didnt matter
>things got to the point in which i was bait-vibes to better understand it's modus operandi
>it's a tie, couldn't wake the buddha inside of him and it couldn't pull me to the dark side
>return to living room, start jamming with rest of friends
>our music made him put his headphones and fall asleep

i have much more details, if anyone's interested
>>
>>17351056
pls help

pumb
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1300x1300px
Hi anons!
I like to share a little ritual with you.
The origin of this ritual is very old, but I made it a little more fancy for you.
I call the ritual : the sound of the universe

This is the hardcore version of the ritual, because I think you can handle it.

Imagine your belly is an actual bell producing sound waves and is able to receive sounds from the outside.
Take a deep breath into your belly to calm down the bell and try to focus on the sensations you receive from that bell.

This bell is able to send you an image directly into your brain and your brain is able to send an image to the bell, which produces a sound and send it into the world.

Start to interact with your bell and the world.
Imagine something you want to change in your life and send the image or feeling to your bell. The image or the feeling you produced hits the bell and the bell sends the sound into the world. The bell will receive an response from the world and send the sensation or pictures back to your brain.
Practice this ritual and become a bell master. If you get overwhelmed just breath with your belly and calm down the sound of your bell.

Good luck and may the sound with you!
>>
>>17353422
Hahaha acid seems fucking intense.
>>
>>17353429

Perform my ritual, it can fix everything!
>>17353435
>>
>>17351056
>>17353429
clarity isn't a curse

god doens't exist, higher realms are just as real as lower

in other words you're struggling because you are allowing, with your belief system, that bad vibes manifest in a very complex way. know that you can do the same with good vibes

souce: been there
>>
>>17353445
it is, if you take enough

acid isn't the trip tho, you learn from it and it sticks to you later
>>
>>17353456
when i was a kid, my only imaginary friend was my belly, i talked to it and it talked to me
>>
>>17341863
>I have always wondered why those kind of people don't use their powers to fight crime.

What makes you think we don't do it already?

You won't know it because the effect of magic seems natural. Letting the police find the right clues, making the criminal expose themselves or fail in their activity, that's the effect of it.
>>
>>17353483
Cool, did you found it out by yourself?
>>
>>17353484
why would you? if you can teleport to a better dimension?

>be god
>try to fix creation

kek
>>
>>17353492
I honestly don't remember if there was a moment in which I "met" my belly, i only recall already talking to it and my parents and kindergarden teacher telling me that it's not real
>>
>>17353504
Very sad, it's very much real!
>>
>>17342478

I'll try a simple purge of the place and see if there is any effect. Feel free to post back any visible results. But don't expect instant results, it may take a few days or weeks.
>>
>>17350700
>not being god already

your body stays foot tho
>>
>>17343802

Because show off is not ok. That would break the illusion for common people and they would all start dabbling in the occult. But because they all just want things like sex, money and political power they would only do harmful things and the world would turn into a worse mess than it already is. And they would all go to a worse hell than they are already heading for now.
>>
>>17353504
Can you recall how you talked to your belly?
>>
>>17353515
i used voice, but pretty sure that it read my thoughts because sometimes talked about things i havent mentioned. first it would call my attention(signal would be stronger according to importance of the information it was offering), and then talked to me telepathically, information just popped into my mind in the form of a dialogue.
>>
>>17353435
I made a new thread for this topic
>>17353520
>>
>>17353498

Because of karma. Fixing things for others will remove your bad karma from previous lives. As long as you have it you can't leave. Fighting crime is one way.
>>
>>17353526
This is how intuition works.
I made a new thread, if you could share your story would be great!
>>17353520
>>
I have dreams of the future sometimes.

Nothing important, just really small flashes of simple shit in my day. Always freaks me out.
>>
>>17353528
karma doesn't work like that tho, at least after you reach a certain level of gnosis
>>
>>17353531
I have that too except if the dream of the future is an important event, like the first one I remember is when I had a dream that I was at my mother's funeral a month before she died. I just didn't expect it to come true or be real. Ever since that dream I've had pretty vivid flashes or dreams.
>>
>>17353531
basically me
exactly flashes, and generally unimportant
>>
File: 1426744306994.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426744306994.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>be wizard
>cast magic spells all day long for mundane tasks
>but never for normies or to prove that magic does in fact real
>>
>>17353530
This is the truth. And who is it that gives you that information? Is it you...or something else?
>>
>>17354669
I get flashes all the time of a very significant event.
>>
>>17353512
Everyone has the potential, but not everyone is allowed to
>>
>>17350960
This is the truth. I have a pretty good idea of where i will end up but i have no idea how to get from point A to B
>>
>>17351036
I know im weak

I know your better than me

But its God that disagrees with you.

Do you want to tell him he is wrong? I don't.
>>
>>17351056
An hero, thats about it.
>>
>>17352306
Yes, but you get a watered down effect without accurate knowledge
>>
>>17353498
And you think "fixing creation" is a pain free process? Humans are the only thing that needs fixing
>>
>>17341854
>Anyone has any supernatural gift we should be aware?

You should never be aware, snoop.
>>
>>17341854
I'm a demonologist and I've seen some shit. I don't have any "powers" as far as I know but I have a close friend who can see auras and shit. She's pretty legit, non of that dumb fortune-telling crap, she hates talking about it most of the time tho.
>>
To all magickfags. How do I figure out if I'm being cursed or someone's using magic on me OP? I've been suspicious as of late because of things happening that well.. shouldn't be happening. Generally things that I wouldn't normally but I'm doing them anyway.
>>
>>17353531
same. dreams of really mundane shit that ends up happening. a particularly hilarious incident is when i had a dream of what i thought was some random bullshit with shrek in it, but it turned out (when the film was released and i saw it) to be the opening sequence of shrek 2.
>>
Only posting tonight and only whilst I'm still stoned

Auras aren't seen. You just sort of know, especially if you're within a metre. Sort of a "this guy" feeling, also you can make yourself more and less noticeable, so an actual demon could seem regular human to me.

Also, you can only interact supernaturaly (empathy, mostly) with similar beings as yourself, like genetic similarities, or at least it's strong that way. My dad's head is an open book, but most other people take a while. I didn't even figure out I was hit on today because I didn't feel "that". I think empaths are nature's response to autists actually...

>>17341863
It's very pick and choose. Basically, you're shown what you're shown and you're lucky if it even makes sense after the fact. This is kind of why telepathic communication is rude, even between strong telepaths, you don't actually know how genuine any of this is. You could actually just be a nut.

>>17341962
Many of us simply know how to meditate, some of them don't even know when they're doing it. Plenty of people exert a lot of spiritual control, but they themselves aren't conscious of it. Lots of people have strong "auras," even atheists.

Do you need a guide? Passion is more important.

>>17342235
Spirituality and genetics explains rebirth, basically every so often a being will be born with very similar genetics to your own, either through a one in a million genetic reincarnation (happens at least 2000~ years actually) or through having enough kids.

What completes the rebirth is actually ageing, maturing and learning most of what your previous self knew. This completes the trinity.

>>17342878
You're asking for something very difficult, the human body does not naturally generate em radiation. Generally people begin with tummo meditation and work from there if they want the "real deal" of effects.

>>17343841
You're not meant to contact the living after dying you know. God's plan etc.

At almost 2000, I might comment again, if I can.
>>
>>17354962
Strange feelings when you meditate, you have to be very self aware and very mindful of what you should actually be feeling.

Sometimes things just happen though. The true God doesn't always seem like a loving God, life just sometimes needs to be tough, its just the way things are.

>>17354859
You know, a spiritually massive person might actually just be some guy who's really into theology and the occult. I hope you're not one of those types that spy on public transport...

>>17353498
>>17354824
Creation is like this, do you think you could design something better in the split second of the big bang? We're really talking about all the logic in the universe here, from Newtonian physics to evolution, all God's mind.

And humans need growing, not fixing. It's a slightly different process as fixing implied they lost their functionality, instead humans are becoming their full functionality.

>>17354691
Again, not a lot of firm. Supposedly you can go from tummo meditation (increasing body temperature) to lighting easily lit things, like tissues but don't expect throwing people around rooms like in supernatural.

I think people want to see tekes and pyros. Put this in perspective, my impression of if anyone did this it'd be like freaking out. Likely they'd have an extremely difficult grasp of reality if they made it that far, especially pyros.

Random fires every where? You'd think you were actually in hell.

>>17353528
What if I told you karma was 100% bullshit? Oh sure, God, yes that's the mind of the universe. Reincarnation? Well more or less, more less actually. But karma? Sorry, the universe has no objective morality besides survival and selection.

As I said, our God can seem cold.

>>17353514
That'd be true for beings with the power to interfere yes.

Most regular humans have zero mindfulness of anything spiritual or exoteric, that's fine they don't even need to.

Another at around 2000, hope I was interesting. Saging out of politeness to other threads.
>>
>>17346097
"Intention"
Stop trying to find a conundrum where this is none
>>
>>17350111
What movie is this
>>
I once had a dream of the future which came true. Although, I did forget the dream and only when the day of which the dream foretold did I remember it.

Now I'm lucky if any paranormal related thing occurs...
>>
>>17350824
No, kids are retarded. Source: I remember being a kid pretty well. Was not enlightened.
>>
>>17353422
He did not roll a cross joint. That shit is unrealistic, it's not something you do on an inebriated impulse, it's fucking tedious and difficult.
>>
>>17355980
acid doesn't make you inebriated, it's not like alcohol with allucinations kek
>>
>>17355973
this
>>
>>17355379
>creation is like this
do you not realize that you are solipsistically co-creating your reality with you higher self alone?
>>
>>17355973
if you're into metaphysical poetry, check fernando pessoa. he was a opiate addicted that got into hermetism at like age 15, started to write with different personas (more than 100) that he remarked was channeling.
the enlightnment of the child is similar to Alberto Caeiro's (a persona who other personas he channeled called master). he's the one who cares not for metaphysics "there is enough metaphysics in not thinking". he's philosophy is to not try to understand reality for true happiness comes from being in the present moment each second

http://alberto-caeiro.blogspot.com.br/
>>
>>17355973
>>17356028
"I know how to have the essential astonishment
That a child would have if it could really see
It was being born when it was being born...
I feel myself being born in each moment,
In the eternal newness of the world"
>>
File: 1454994452747.gif (2MB, 902x695px) Image search: [Google]
1454994452747.gif
2MB, 902x695px
I have visions of the future all the time
but theyre always distorted and i can only remember them once the event has happened

also ive taken acid and shrooms a lot before, soo im in tune with the universe and all its fractaling synchronicities
>>
As no solid evidence is available that proves that people can see the future or cast spells etc. Then it is safe to assume that wherever drugs can increase persons spiritual level, enough to do mystic related arts. Is unfortunately unknown.

Although It seems believable enough that children have a more likely chance at having a adequate spiritual level to allow them to see the future etc.
>>
>>17341896
>Namefag on /x/, (not even a tripfag, likely doesn't know how to trip)
>Le 2deep4u pigshit-thick attempt at philosophy
I'm not surprised in the least.
>>
>>17352286
Mind naming some books to start as a foundation? You've peaked my interest.
>>
>>17344968
have you ever tried asking inside the situation, when things will occur?
maybe it is just encrypted.
>>
Be weary. The supernatural tends to warp one's soul. Summoning entities, demons, or what have you tends to be a one-way street. You don't have to be one with the supernatural, or summon entities to become enlightened. People tend to be stuck on their preconceived notions of how things work, rather than looking for answers in questions that have not been thoroughly looked upon. New avenues and other, less common, and less accepted perspectives are needed in order to deliver the truth. Accept, yet be weary of the thought of a higher power, a greater being. Open yourself up to the truly bizarre to begin understanding your own soul, and the souls of others.
>>
File: 1453071997138.jpg (685KB, 900x971px) Image search: [Google]
1453071997138.jpg
685KB, 900x971px
Hey, guys!
Praise the Weird
>>
File: aBYwAe2_700b_v1.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aBYwAe2_700b_v1.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>17358751
What would you do?
Fight, or just look at the things and do like.. nothing?
>>
>>17358757
obviously
>>
File: 1452986829112.jpg (184KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
1452986829112.jpg
184KB, 600x428px
>>17358761
both are correct; but different points of view.
>>
File: 1452540032297.jpg (91KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1452540032297.jpg
91KB, 497x373px
>>17358765
are there gods?
and if there are, does this change anything?
>>
File: a3BqVGN_460s_v1.jpg (31KB, 460x224px) Image search: [Google]
a3BqVGN_460s_v1.jpg
31KB, 460x224px
>>17358771
who wished for this? ^^
>>
>>17356042
you have to forget them in order to let them happen.
>>
>>17358765
but they dont contradict eachother
chemistry explains how matter worked
alchemy why it did like this and not any other possible way
magic is the act of participating willingly in the karmatic reencarnation cycle from above towards down
physics is how matter moves
astrology and astronomy being related gotta be bait
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.