[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was all orchestrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 18

File: interstellar.jpg (68KB, 928x591px) Image search: [Google]
interstellar.jpg
68KB, 928x591px
The release of this film conditioned us to think about a very specific thing. It made us wonder about what IF gravity was a *force, and not just a by product of mass.

The epic sci-fi movie before that, Was Called Gravity, set in an *Alternate reality*. It made us look at the real danger of space travel.

This kind of emotional conditioning, first making us fear, and then making us hopeful is all in preparation for what is now no longer fantasy. The ability to detect, and eventually manipulate and harness the power of Gravity in the creation of alternate timelines, realities, dimensions, and in the use of space travel as well as time travel.

You can bet, because i guarantee, this whole reality is fabricated in the minds of very wicked and powerful people. This was their plan all along.

You will see strange things in the sky very soon. The end of the world has already come, now we must live in the birth pains of their New World Order.

>The will of man is grown from the seeds of an apple, but on the rocks of the simple, fertile dirt must be laid

Dont be a simple man. Times are changing, and you will be deceived.
This was all orchestrated.
>>
Thank you anon. When I watched Interstellar I felt something off about the movie. It felt like conditioning. Can you elaborate on what we may see in the skies?
>>
>>17349048
Tell me about the things in the sky and the new world order. I am not from the US so id still want to know what to expect
>>
>>17349048
That movie sorely disappointed me. I was expecting Castaway on Mars not two hours of human goodness.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
Absolutely true, this was/is orchestrated but by a much higher power then the NWO or any entity not connected to oneness.
And you are right, all the stories /movies had, have and will have a deeper meaning and always guides us to our true nature of oneness.
You and all creatures with the ability of producing illusions with their minds underlies the same force /guidance. This is a general rule/procedure of nature and life itself and it works in all dimensions.
Watch and take movies as a guidance of a higher power and the meaning you receive is exactly in the right time for you to change your course of actions, which leads you finally to the state of oneness.
This movie leaded you exactly to your current conclusion and to write this thread and finally to read my answer. What you will do with my answer is up to you, but if you read this the truth behind this answer will grow inside your mind and someday you will understand it and maybe find your way to oneness.
Every movie made and every story ever told has the same origin and truth behind and the only purpose is to guide us to oneness and on the way to this journey we evolve.
>>
>>17349048
>harness the power of Gravity in the creation of alternate timelines, realities, dimensions, and in the use of space travel as well as time travel.
>>
>>17349102
And by the way, 'they' (the economy) conditioned us so mutch to buy stupid products, that they are forced to getting better, because most of the tricks does not work anymore. Our brain is able to adapt to any form of manipulation which contradicts to our true purpose. Our subconscious allows manipulations only if it serves the purpose of getting to oneness in the long run.
Only for you to get the scale of the whole 'conspiracy'.
For the consciousness has time even life no meaning, consciousness can take a million years and billions of casualties, only to produce one human who gets to oneness. Oneness knows so much, that it takes 1000 years to even get a slightly chance to surprise oneness.
>>
Daily reminder that Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldricht outlined and somewhat predicted all of what is happening now 50 tears ago.
>>
>> what if gravity was a force
But gravity is a force anon
>>
>>17349048
I know what you mean, I think NASA and alike have a timeline of when they'll announce certain things, I'm still interested in their findings but I've come to question the convenient timing of these things. Don't even start with their heavily computer generated images of objects in the Galaxy.
>>
File: Big Objects Create Gravity 4U.jpg (608KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
Big Objects Create Gravity 4U.jpg
608KB, 1440x960px
>>17349048
That's a big theory anon.
>>
>>17349085
Watch the Martian. Thats castaway in mars
>>
>being vague makes me sound intellectual xDDDr
>>
>>17349192
You're being a bit vague
>>
File: wcbwtfloyvbl21qgdusj.jpg (43KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
wcbwtfloyvbl21qgdusj.jpg
43KB, 636x477px
"Interstellar" is about a guy hiding behind a bookcase in his daughter's bedroom for damn near forever, watching her dress, undress, sleep, touch herself, read... and then finally he decides to leave her a cryptic message in some ripples of dust.
>>
>>17349163
This is the purpose of government, to govern the minds and knowlege of the people to ensure stability.
Currently we try out kapitalism and with this kind of economics you can end the world with truth literally.
If we had a society where we all would work for the better of humanity we could explore the whole galaxy already. We would be immortal gods.
Kapitalism is destined to fall, because you cannot control creativity.
NWO is the only way that could prevent our doom and maybe extinction.
>>
>>17349048
>Space travel like that isn't possible. It must be understood on a deeper level
>>
>>17349237
Cool summary!
>>
>>17349239
But don't get scared about your free will.
Free will is not a consequence of life, life is a consequence of free will.
If you feel insignificant, even you in your infinite smallness have the potential to surprise oneness and that's it, what's all about. Start using your free will and enjoy life the way you think is best, there is no wrong.
>>
>>17349058
>It felt like conditioning
That's what I felt when I watched Hunger Games
Some kind of mind-logic programming to get the masses to accept the absurdity of our government's actions.
any non-conditioned child can look at what is going on in this country and see how ludicrous the govt actions are at every level. everything they do makes everything worse, erodes our natural humanity and destroys the economy.
But the twisted logic and the ridiculousness of what is presented in these movies is some kind of agenda to reprogram people's thinking so they simply accept the most ridiculous, absolutely wrong things as totally "normal" and pass it off as nothing
>>
>>17349048
>interstellar
that was one crap movie.
>>
>>17349237
lel

Pity we never seen her touching herself to future boy band pics.

>interstellar was shit tho
>>
>>17349827

This guy gets it.

Btw, the word Government LITERALLY means "mind control".

Gubernare - Mens
>>
ITT: People with no knowledge of physics. Nothing changed. It needed a fusion of 2 supermassive black holes that fused with the force of 3x the engergy our sun produces in its lifetime to just barely OBSERVE the waves. No artificial gravitation or fantasy magic soon anon, sorry.
>>
>>17349163
If you were interested in scientific findings, wouldn't you take at least a little time to understand what the findings were instead of imagining phony connections to bad sci fi movies?
>>
>>17349950
Check out the science from Harold White at NASA where he shows a method how to create a warp bubble without using the same energy as Jupiter. He basically cracked it, and now this research will hopefully help his experiments.
>>
>>17349104
>he doesnt know the implications of gravity waves

look at this newfaggot. lurkmoar jockstrap
>>
>>17349138
not at present. gravity is a passive force. with the discovery of gravity waves, it makes it a tangible and observable thing in ways more than an apple falling to the ground.

we now know that it is as much "matter" as air or water.
>>
Oh, come on guys.
We all know that any really important scientific information released to the public is dozens of years old.

And even if, how do they observe a black hole that is absorbing light at trillions of bilions of lightyears from us to say "it produces waves".

What you have to look at is electromagnetics. Hold two negative or positive poles from a magnet together and apply electricity.
>>
I am just entertained by movies they don't control my thought. What is the master plan behind grownups 2 that is what I really want to know
>>
>>17350590
>I am just entertained by movies they don't control my thought.
naivety
>>
>>17350608
Nope just the truth
>>
>>17350489
No, but I feel you have the right idea and just said it weird. Gravity is just as much a force (and just as much NOT matter) as electromagnetism or the color forces. What the detection of gravity waves does is remove the "spooky action as a distance" that Einstein talked about. It proves the long-used model that gravity acts in a field like these other forces. It adds strength to the idea of there existing gravitons to carry the force of gravity as there are photons to carry electromagnetic force. But above both of these IMO is it opens the universe up to a different view. It's a new set of senses to explore with.

X-Ray and Radio telescopes opened up new experiences, yet were still constrained to seeing the universe through electromagnetism. Now we have a completely new force with which to look at the reality around us.

>>17350550
But the whole point is that they observed the event through its gravitational effects, and not through the electromagnetic ones.

We already know about EM waves, just imagine what we'll learn about G waves. For instance, what if there's a spectrum of gravity waves, like there is a spectrum of EM waves?
>>
>>17349048
>>17349138
No, gravity is an acceleration. It's only when the acceleration is applied to a mass that it becomes a force, pushing that mass towards the center of gravity.

As for the "power" of gravity, it's positively useless without a huge amount of mass. And when I say huge, I mean HUGE. Even then, it will only ever pull something towards the center of mass. If somebody wanted a more efficient "power" to use, it's be much easier to use the electromagnetic force. It's much more understood than gravity and acts predictably and powerfully on any given scale.
>>
>>17349237
Classic pasta.
>>
>>17350618
sure. keep thinking your not being conditioned by media. its effects are not sensed by the conscious mind and are beyond your control.
>>
>>17350640
>But the whole point is that they observed the event through its gravitational effects, and not through the electromagnetic ones

I didn't say they watched it through EM. I asked how they watched something that absorbs light from so far.
Then I told you guys to put your attention on electromagnetics.
>>
File: gravity lens.jpg (391KB, 3240x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gravity lens.jpg
391KB, 3240x1200px
>>17350644
sigh...

force - A force is a push or pull upon an object resulting from the object's interaction with another object.

acceleration - Acceleration, in physics, is the rate of change of velocity of an object. An object's acceleration is the net result of any and all forces acting on the object.

gravity - Gravity or gravitation is a natural phenomenon by which all things with energy are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another

Considering gravity pulls one object toward another, this means it conforms perfectly to the definition of a force. Acceleration is an effect of gravity, among other forces.

Although technically - with the detection of G waves - credence is lent toward Einstein's idea that gravity is not a force, but a distortion of spacetime - the inertial frame forces act within.

I agree on the power thing, though. Gravity is VERY weak. However, it is unique (likely stemming from the curved spacetime thing) in that it is cumulative. The nuclear force is WAY stronger than gravity, but it stays the same whether we're describing a single atom or an entire galaxy. There is a point where gravity overtakes EM and nuclear as the dominant force - it just happens at around star size.

>>17350720
>how they watched something that absorbs light from so far.

Because it doesn't ABSORB light (well, it does, but this isn't relevant to the point), it bends it. A lot of light gets bent so much that it will forever spiral or fall, never getting out of the event horizon. But some light only gets bent enough to change course, and continues past for us to perceive. Pic related.

Do you need further explanation?
>>
Interstellar was pretty cool. Wasn't a fan of the 3rd act, but the water planet scene literally dropped my jaw.
>>
>>17350738
F=m*a where m=mass and a=acceleration

W=m*g where W=Weight and g=(gravitational constant)

g's accepted averages on Earth's surface are (9.81 m/s^2) and (32.2 ft/s^2), based on the average elevation of land compared to the center of the Earth. That's a change in velocity over time, which is an acceleration.

Therefore, weight is the force of gravity.
>>
This is THE most retarded thread I've seen on 4chan in a long time. Consider mass suicide.
>>
>>17349102
>every story
Including the one about the time that me and pal Keith fucked each other on valentines day?
>>
File: gravity Earth.jpg (58KB, 540x385px) Image search: [Google]
gravity Earth.jpg
58KB, 540x385px
>>17350817
No. Weight is mass times acceleration, and the usual acceleration from the net force of gravity is (on Earth) 9.8 m/s^2.

Gravitational force is determined by g = GM+m/r^2 where G is the gravitational constant.

However, considering the relative size of m and r compared to M when it is something like the Earth and the objects on it, the force can be shorthanded to simply being 9.8m/s^2 everywhere on the globe.

That's the whole pic of pic related - it magnifies the differences in gravitational force around the globe.
>>
>>17350845
>g = GM+m/r^2

Forgot to edit; this is supposed to be (GMm)/r^2
>>
>>17349048
so you mean it wasn't just a terrible movie?
>>
File: 03000488.jpg (104KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
03000488.jpg
104KB, 598x800px
>>17350738
>Do you need further explanation?

Well, do you mind explaining what they use to see a black hole?

Because the closest one is at the center of the milky way, and thats a fuckton of lightyears away. And they said they watched TWO black holes collide.

Where, did these black holes collide? And how far are they?
>>
>>17349048
>You can bet, because i guarantee, this whole reality is fabricated in the minds of very wicked and powerful people. This was their plan all along.
I don't really get this shit. If this is true, why are they doing evil shit? What's their end game? Faggot.
>>
>>17350859
If I understand your question right, they use a variety of EM detectors. Microwave arrays have been up for a while, as have IR and of course visible light. X-Ray detectors are newer, and gave us that "cosmic background" pic a number of years ago. Gamma Ray detectors are newer still, though I don't think any were pointed at this event.

The supermassive at the center (doubt it's the closest, perhaps closest known) is quite hard to see - too much stuff in the way. I don't know where these two were, but the articles' rough number is a billion light years away.
>>
>>17350889
Thanks for your answer.
I have a hard time believing how can man see things claimed to be so far away.
>>
>>17350859
V616 Mon is the closest suspected black hole, about 3000 lightyears from our sun. In comparison the center of the galaxy is about 26000 light years from us.

Usually you only detect a black hole by the effects of it's gravity; pulling nearby objects, orbiting objects, gravitational lensing of light, etc.

For example, the V616 Mon system is actually a binary system; a dark object with 9-13 times more mass than the sun and a small star about 1/2 the mass of the sun. The star orbits far enough that it isn't just sucked in, so light can still get out from certain sides of it's orbit.

>>17350920
Very powerful cameras that have very long exposures placed into an orbit that will keep them pointed very accurately at a patch of space.
>>
>>17349137
Fucking masterpiece, probably my favourite PKD novel next to Ubik and Flow My Tears.
Also, good catch.
>>
>>17349237
Kek did you actually watch it?!
>>
>>17350920
For that all I can say is look at what's presented and make up your own mind.

Think of it this way - imagine the waves rippling from such an event, or the photons/gravitons emitted like marbles sliding down strings going in all directions. The ripples/marbles might start far away, but once they have traveled said distance, the flow doesn't take any longer than if we were right next to it. When we look at something a billion light years away, we are sensing a stream of light that is right next to us, but started a billion years ago.

Think of it as a livestream, with a billion year time delay.
>>
>>17349239
you've got it backwards, the NWO globalists are trying to kill us and control the world for themselves. population control, eugenics, endless wars and manipulated economical systems are their tools.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
>>
>>17349237
i don't think he did all that for forever, i think he just found the right window when he was in, dude was only in that place for like 8 minutes
>>
>>17349163
>I think NASA and alike have a timeline of when they'll announce certain things

But they DO do that. NASA is already on a shoestring budget, they really do plan announcements to keep public interests.
>>
File: planetes.jpg (306KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
planetes.jpg
306KB, 1024x702px
>>17349048
I wonder what kind of paranoid conclusion you'd make from the anime Planetes
>>
>>17349048
I'm with you anon.
They did this with the twin towers.
>>
>>17351315
>Anime
IT WAS A DOCUMENTARY, you numbnuts
>>
>>17351315
I was 100% about to recommend this very anime to everyone who thinks space travel is cool

Show is boss.
>>
>>17349950
ITT thread some butthurt know-it-all sceptic can't tolerare anons chatting about symbolism and metaphysics
>>
>>17351539
This isn't /his/
We only deal with verified, falsifiably testable & un-fake absolutely non-gay majgeicale phenomenology here, get used to it!

If you like metaphysics you should go to college & something about being poor also, I think you're gay and cute, can I get you number?
>>
>>17351315
>cleaning up the solar system
>brainwashing

were gonna trash it regardless.
>>
>>17350738
I don't get what's so great about the Gravitational Wave discovery when just that picture alone proves them.
>>
>>17350836
yes
>>
>>17349187
For you

Also if I take that helmet off will you die?
>>
>>17349950
A solar masses is much more than the energy output of the Sun over it's lifetime.
>>
Can you stop roleplaying? Damn.
>>
>>17352678
no roleplays here
>>
>>17352786
You have claims with no argument, fucking kill yourself you cuck.

Roleplay is hitting this board hard.
>>
File: happen.jpg (59KB, 1011x540px) Image search: [Google]
happen.jpg
59KB, 1011x540px
>>17352975
roleplaying has always been here. Do you not think its normal? Could you by chance not explain why roleplaying is here?

Dont you think thats...paranormal? Now im just being an idiot. but im legit. If you dont think that brainwashing and congnitive conditioning isnt a real thing that the government and media does, then you are a fool of the highest order. we know HOW they do it, but we cant always know WHY they do it. we can only speculate. This isnt ROLEPLAY, its speculation about the intentions and purpose of this mass media manipulation and conditioning.

Please. stop memeing me so hard
>>
>>17353090
Whos your guy bro? I want some of dat shit.
>>
File: just keep on.jpg (21KB, 299x470px) Image search: [Google]
just keep on.jpg
21KB, 299x470px
>>17353100
just keep shilling
>>
File: dome.jpg (41KB, 388x261px) Image search: [Google]
dome.jpg
41KB, 388x261px
>>17353100
>>17352975
let me ask you this, if media isnt used to brainwash and condition people, then what explanation do you have as to why "arabic trap" music is becomign so popular.

once upon a time terrorism was a serious issue, and then it killed people, and then it was the topic of every day talk.. and now its a subgenre of music.

This is the music your kids are listening to, making them accepting or even sympathetic of islam, jihad, and terrorism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mnb9qVXxFA

Someone is producing it. and many are listening to it. Who, and why?! ask yourself. is the media on your side?
>>
>>17353503
because it upsets people like you

do you think satanic metal is actually satanic?
>>
>>17350968
We already have endless wars, they already control the economy and population control is actually needed
>>
>>17349856
>interstellar was THE shit
Fixt for you
>>
File: 1454957811890.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1454957811890.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>>17349102
>>17349135
>>17349827

>tfw I work with people like this on a daily basis

>mfw I want to do something about it but can't
>>
>>17349048
what if ...
gravity was fraudulent science, totally made up BS?
>>
>>17350845
you just rekt that guy
>>
File: 1452108384551.jpg (3MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1452108384551.jpg
3MB, 3552x2000px
>>17349048
the only deeper meaning anything has is the one you give it.

if it was set out to give you a clear meaning or even a subtle one it stops being a deeper one.

get it?
>>
File: irrepressible.jpg (21KB, 389x312px) Image search: [Google]
irrepressible.jpg
21KB, 389x312px
>>17350845
whats the formula for pushing someones shit in with mind bullets on /x/?

i want to believe
>>
>>17351558
the only acceptable response
>>
Realm border is emerging IMO. Guys just remember that this is all. CYCLICAL. Regardless what you're told you have free will. See through the lies, we've already fallen by their tricks once. We've been in a time loop. Our reality has effectively been out of balance, but it can't reach total unbalance. Natural catastrophes (perceived by those who have not graduated from this density) coming in the form of a gravitational wave will ascend the pre-adamic man's awareness.
>>
>>17349102
The holy grail archetype.. Oh how we sold ourselves so short for these petty desires....
>>
>>17354630
>Natural catastrophes (perceived by those who have not graduated from this density) coming in the form of a gravitational wave will ascend the pre-adamic man's awareness

So this disaster will seem like the coming of God or something?

Just to be certain what's pre-adamic mean?
>>
>>17352439
It's the difference between seeing lightning strike, and being able to have lightning strike your kite in the rain. Or being able to use a telephone versus being able to build one.

It shows we're on the right track to understanding gravity. It is CONFIRMING that picture, which is based on the best-guess model we have of the world.

>>17354223
Then the VAST majority of tech you are so comfy using wouldn't exist.
>>
>>17354649
Before we fell. We live in a sets realm (service to self). It will be a perceived as a massive rapture (most likely a meteor followed by a flood [see fulcanelli discuss the hendaye cross]). In this 'rapture' we will basically become one with our higher selves and potentially experience every life we've lived in this realm. From that we choose to stay sts (we were tricked because we wanted more physicality, prior realm was balanced sts and sto) or align to the sto path (service to others). All is gravity (gravity isn't a byproduct but rather everything is a byproduct of it including consciousness). There are 7 densities with infinite dimensions. 1-3 are physical. 1st density are inamite energy. 2nd is biological life (plants rocks animals etc), 3rd is humanoid. 4th is varying in physicality and 5-7 are non phsycial realms. 5 is where we go when we die to reflect on all of our lives. 6th are unified thought form beings (higher self). 7th is total union with the one. We are about to graduate to 4th density imo
>>
>>17349048
>This was all orchestrated.
DA GUBERMINT IZ PUTTING MIND CONTROL IN MUH WATER
>>
>>17349048
Ooooor, they were just bad movies that you've decided to read too deeply into.
>You said I'm "reading too deeply!" That must mean I'm on to the truth and you're trying to stop me!
>>
>>17350550
>And even if, how do they observe a black hole that is absorbing light at trillions of bilions of lightyears from us to say "it produces waves".
Black holes can be observed through the x-rays and hawking radiation they produce, as well as by the gravitational lensing. Gravity waves were observed with a tool that uses lasers, splits the beam, and measure how long it takes to reach sensors. As gravitational waves interfere with it, the distance, and therefor timing, of the laser is changed by a small amount. That's how we've observed it.
>What you have to look at is electromagnetics. Hold two negative or positive poles from a magnet together and apply electricity.
You obviously don't know jack shit about physics or science in general. How about you spend less time pretending to know what you are talking about on 4chan, and more time actually reading up on it you uneducated pleb?
>>
>>17351539
>thinks he knows ack shit about metaphysics, or even physics in general
>can't even spell "skeptic" correctly

If anything here is "sceptic", it's your fucking brain, you illiterate nigger.
>>
>>17349827
also movies desensitizing violence
>>
>>17354721
Be quiet.
>>
>>17355159
nigger nigger nigger...NIGGER
>>
Do you guys ever think you might be overthinking stuff?
>>
>>17355166
There has never in the history of /x/ been a scenario less likely than this one.
>>
>>17355166
You need to remember a significant number of people who inhabit /x/ are unemployed Schizophrenics who live in an alternate reality. They believe the fantasy they write is fact.
>>
>>17355207
This is probably true.
>>
>You can bet, because i guarantee
stopped here
lol who' you bud?
>>
>>17349893
This is so fucking retarded
it means control mind dumbass
>>
>>17353503
Oh wow buddy, thats rich

ive always liked the sound of middle eastern instruments but this shit is just bland

TL:DR faggots destroyed good music with digital rehash
>>
I believe in this, because they've done the same thing before
>>
>>17355478
they really have, and its become more and more common.
>>
I swear I watched this 10 years ago but that's just me
>>
File: 1437731011617.png (627KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437731011617.png
627KB, 721x960px
so conditioning is the hot new buzzword these days?
>>
>>17356537
But its useless without shampoo
>>
>>17349137
>Open this thread and PKD one
>read this
>think it's PKD

w-what
>>
Interstellar was shit.

2001 was based on facts. The Obelisk represented "Aliens" for lack of a better word. Watch it.
>>
>>17349048
Epic Win For Liberal
>>
>>17355159
Fuck off and kill yourself, tripfag
>>
>>17356563
this is what /x/ is come to?
>>
>>17356537
>conditioning
>>17356537
>buzzword
no. Its a science and methodology of social psychology. have you never heard of social conditioning? its sort of like indoctrination.

its a very real and sinister method practiced by corporarations and governments
>>
>>17355166
>dont think. thinking is bad, the government has all the answers for you.
>>
>>17354210
keep on living with your head in the sand
>>
>>17357423
It's also called "raising a child." Social conditioning is an important part of a social creature's upbringing. Dogs do it too. People who aren't socially conditioned end up like Hanz or MoonMoon.
>>
>>17350644
Holy shit, this is the only anon in the entire thread that knows his shit. Can't believe how dumb you autistic fucks are. I know this board deals with paranormal stuff, but you should know at least the most basic terms used in physics, like force and acceleration. Damn you stupid shits, are you 12?
>inb4 edgy fagget
>>
>>17349048
Bob Lazar was right about gravity waves years ago.
>>
>>17358214
see
>>17350738
>>
>>17349048
It's just a sci-fi movie for people who don't like sci-fi.

It's just a shitty movie designed to make revenue for the jews of hollywood,you're thinking too far into it
>>
>>17349048
>This was all orchestrated.
True, but it was humanity that wanted to hide it in the first place. /x/ never wanted isolation from the truth. Also: Don't blame others for your own misunderstandings. It doesn't tend to get you a safe life. Most deception is self-deception and it really is our job as time travelers to make sure that we don't let self-deceiving work have sway over the emotions of the population. People have a right to a non-orchestrated version of history. That means stop abducting everything you think might ruin history. Trust some of the other timelines to get shit down. It's your fault if you don't share your coordinates with us so we can preserve your causality in an optimal way.
>>
>>17349137
Check out Codemus while you're at it. Good read, especially if our lives about to experience the force of time travel and dimensional manipulation. We'll regret losing our emotions for the sake of efficiency.
>>
>>17349187
Hah, did they really make a timeline with that film? I predicted the paranoiac effects of government oversight awhile ago.
>>
>>17349237
You're kidding. That's fucked up.
>>17349239
>we could explore the whole galaxy already
Not really. The rationalist fantasy of progress is anything but rational. Or based in reality. It's pure fantasy.
>NWO is the only way
Invalid specification. Packet dropped.
>>17349388
>there is no wrong.
That's better! Where did the change of heart come from, eh? Seeing how many options there are for the execution of "NWO"?
>>17349827
You can see it going both ways; those novels are made to make people aware of the absurdity of the idea of majority dictation.
>>17355270
Lol.
>>17349950
>No artificial gravitation or fantasy magic soon anon
It's really the rationalists that need to hear that, because it's their fantasy that's at work here.
>>17350489
>it makes it a tangible and observable thing in ways more than an apple falling to the ground
Time for a good long double-take.
>>
>>17349048

I just went through every board and this is by far the stupidest thread in the whole of 4chan, congratulations
>>
>>17350679
Your opinion is making the issue worse you know.
>>
File: Equilibrium.gif (2KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
Equilibrium.gif
2KB, 248x248px
>>17350968
*sigh*

When will the entirety of humanity systematically and instantaneously learn that consensus is not a valid temporal authority? Sure, it can be used for local stability, but that's it. Forcing your cultural ideals on another time and place is just wrong. We all face different economic challenges in our respective eras and we all need to respect that.
>>
File: Tyrell.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrell.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Movies function as memories. Implanted memories if you will.
>>
>>17358223

Einstein was right about the gravity field 100 years ago.

Every amateur scientist since 1915 has known about gravity. Don't try and make Bob Lazar look like some intellectual.

Bob Lazar was a contractor who worked with the USAF for 1 week then claimed he helped build UFO's.

BTW, element 115 was known about since Mendelev created the Periodic Table in 1871.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1300x1300px
Here is the source of the whole Orchestra.

>>17353520

Start listening and become a part of the Symphony.
>>
yes this and martian made to give nasa more budget
>>
>>17349058
the flying spaghetti monster you fucking roleplaying faggots.
>>
>>17349102
>Tfw working at Mcdonalds during the day, but super intelligent and myseterious philospher at night
>>
>>17350679
Just because you have such weak willpower that movies have THAT much sway over you does not mean its the same way for everyone.
>>
masonic scientists are busy making up new gravity laws no doubt!

they'll be calling electromagnetism a gravity wave soon lol
>>
>>17364388
you have no idea what you're speaking of.
Your attitude, your personality, your thoughts and ideas, the things you say and the way you act. it is all the result of social conditioning since childhood.
you are not a sovereign mind
>>
>>17358170
>Social conditioning
in the sense of this discussion is referring the sinister use of its principles by the govt, corporations and media.
not referring to how a mother would raise a child to get along with other people
>>
>>17350479
You clearly dont either. Gravitational wave detection has huge potential for observational science (basically just one observational science, looking at you astronomy) but few practical applications.

Simply put, proving that gravitational waves exist doesn't put us any closer to:
>reaction of alternate timelines, realities, dimensions, and in the use of space travel as well as time travel.
...all that shit.

It's mostly important since it fills in another predicted part of the standard model. Its like physics is a rubic's cube and we've solved one face of it nearly completely.

This guy:
>>17349950
is right.
>>
So should I see the film or not /tv/?
>>
>>17365286
>few practical applications.

Weren't too many practical applications of relativity when it was first proposed, either.
>>
>>17349085
That's basically the Martian except it was a lot more happy than k expected.
>>
>>17366097
Yea there still isnt
>>
>>17354685
precious bodily fluids
>>
>>17349048
>all orchestrated
You're right. They're conditioning us to think Gravity is real and that we understand anything about this non existent universe they've built up in our heads. Earth is flat.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.