[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monarch Mind Control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 350x250px
What do you know of Monarch Mind Control / MKULTRA? What should one do if they believe they have been targetted? Been trying to find info online but it's hard sifting through the disinfo. Story forthcoming for those curious in next post.
>>
Possible Monarch Mind Control story:

>always treated differently from brother and sister as a kid
>parents told me i had genetic night-blindness and had to regularly see an eye doctor for drugs and tests
>i was also diagnosed with aspergers and ADD by a child psychiatrist and given ritalin and prozac till age 12
>went to private schools for elementary and middle
>elementary was a catholic school
>middle was a "gifted and talented" program
>was always told I was exceptionally smart
>had DARE classes in elementary
>remember the officer saying "if you take LSD just once it stays in your spine forever and you can never stop tripping again"
>scared the shit out of me when i was little
>when i got to high school tho i started hanging out with artsy / alternative kids
>they introduced me to weed
>i began to experience doublethink
about drugs
>fell for the "psychedelics are harmless if you approach them spiritually" meme

1/3
>>
2/3

>started taking acid and shrooms regularly
>my personality started fragmenting into alter egos
>normally extremely shy and anxious
>on psychedelics I would become pompous and bombastic and fearless
>I liked the way it made me feel
>I also began to black out regularly
>dreams and reality melted into one another
>people would tell me stories about things I didn't remember doing
>I began feeling an alien presence in my brain
>it occurred to me that it was suspicious how all these drugs managed to find their way to some loser kids like us
>paranoia enveloped my mind
>but I could not stop my actions
>my alters would take over and do things for me
>I would talk in secret phrases and do horrible things and possibly drove my girlfriend to commit suicide after she got pregnant
>after that I tried getting clean
>detoxxed
>went to a hospital
>diagnosed with "drug induced psychosis"
>given antipsychotics
>but even now my friends try to draw me back into the lifestyle
>and I dream of the other me and taking drugs to unleash him
>recenty began learning about monarch mind control
>remember having dreams about monarch butterflies when going crazy
>wtf is happening? why would anyone bother mindraping about me?
>>
I'd say it's the drugs that are to blame, I know it sounds cliché but you're bringing a very cliché story to the table.
However to approach your question more directly, as of know(probably ever) there is no way to find out you was involved in the program.
>>
3/3

>I have one memorable experience
>I remember getting a research chemical (DOM/STP) in the mail
>I didn't have the right scale to weigh it
>I began sticking a pocket knife in it and licking bumps off of it to dose
>one of my friends was worried I'd OD
>I told him that with the right mindset one can alchemize any poison into a panacea
>slowly my tongue got longer
>i began to feel hot
>my skin started peeling
>my friends eyes started glowing
>I heard a voice
>it told me I had to steal something from school
>somehow I drove there
>somehow I knew the code to get in
>I was still taking bumps
>did the entire baggy that night
>that was when I ended up in the hospital couple days later
>>
>>17315749
Have you read the documents in this thread?
>>17306438
>>
>>17315798
As far as I know drugs were a key component of these programs. Perhaps the government allows people to use these drugs so they can be used as guinea pigs?
>>17315829
I will check them out. Thank you.
>>
>>17315843
I guess.
Yeah LSD was a big thing in MK, thing is that it all boils down to speculation. So much documentation was destroyed that I guess a proper investigation will be impossible even if the US government would like to conduct it.
Much like with the Montauk project the truth will never be known.
But I'm a big ass pessimist.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.