[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are freemasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: inspiration.jpg (69KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
inspiration.jpg
69KB, 380x400px
You really wanna know?
As a twenty year vet of Freemasons and having only achieved one promotion, I can tell you what I know.

The freemasons are a club who's ultimate goal is for each member to grow and blossom in society, to do good for themselves each other and other. You start in for free, and you make connections with the higher levels. They can be job refs and even offer you jobs. Cool. When you make money they offer you to move up for a donation. A means to prove that you are growing. The donation can be to your local lodge, building another lodge, or to an outside focus IE cancer but those donations must be significantly more.

As you grow if you wish to climb in the freemasons you must continually make donations. That's where they get their money from btw. But overall the freemasons is just a BYOB&Cigar bar. You don't join them for public stuff until you're rank 5 and I've met people all the way up to the second to last rank, they're rich, they're old, and they're bored. But not evil.

The final rank is not some evil overlord, it's a council of 2nd and 3rd tankers. They decide how to allocate funds and what causes to support. Rarely do they get involved with politics and the only time I've ever heard an evil plan was when the 2nd orders were talking and one said "so when are we going to make that illumati thing all these dumb kids are talking about. I mean I'm down for kidnapping aliens" and they all laughed so hard because it's so fucking stupid that they had to sit down. The "those who know don't say" is an old fraternity joke to mock people like you and people just go with it when they join because it's funny
>>
I've heard you don't actually need to be invited to join. Is that true?
>>
>>17314888
It helps if you are invited quite a bit, but you can just apply if your lodge is having open acceptance
>>
>>17314894
Interesting. Do you need a sponsor or anything? I'm 25 and just getting started in finding a career and all that so I think being a Mason could help alot.

Also I've always wanted to see the inside of the Masonic Temple in DC
>>
>>17314875
Liars and occultists.
>>
Any good reads on the masons, OP? historical or anything? Thanks
>>
No already know.
>>
>>17314935
When you start no but when you start to climb the ranks they suggest you sponsor rather than shotgunning donations. It's easier to track for taxes
>>
>>17315017
Yes and no. All the text is either too cryptic to not think it's evil or straight up paranoic. You can find a few legit things but they're few and far between
>>
>>17314964
Just because it's got a SPOOKY eyeball doesn't mean it's evil
>>
why the fuck masons monopolized all the cool/okay looking symbols? why all icons somehow lead to them? triangle is cool thing now you can't draw it anywhere without at least getting comment about it relating to them.
>>
>>17314875
>>17314875
l have considered joining with the thought that the order might help me out in life. Like how you mentioned job refs and job offers. Just how much can being a member help?
>>
>>17315864
It can help a lot but it's kinda like doin community service because they never stop bothering you for donations and free labor, but it helped me a lot. I went from working at a grocery store to actually being able to use my law degree. I own my own practice now
>>
>>17314875
>As a twenty year vet of Freemasons and having only achieved one promotion
What do you mean by promotion?

>>17314888
Invites are forbidden in Freemasonry. You have to join of your own free will.

>>17314935
You'd get rejected if that's your goal. Joining for mercenary gain is also forbidden. People who try to game the system get expelled.

>>17315017
See >>17315045
Or if there are other aspects you want, there are other recommendations.

>>17315095
Whut.
>>
>>17314875
>to grow and blossom in society
WHAT'S THAT? SPEAK UP SONNY, I DIDN"T QUITE CATCH THAT. YOU SAY YOU'RE A SECRET SOCIETY THAT WANTS ITS MEMBERS TO BE HEALTHY MEMBERS OF SOCIETY? YA' WANT A BUNCH A' NORMAL, WELL BALANCED PEOPLE ON BOARD YA' CABAL?
>>
>>17315708
Because of sacred geometry m8
>>
>>17314875
what is the first care of every freemason?
>>
>>17314875
so fake, do some research before you roleplay
>>
I see you traveler...
>>
>>17318270
To see that the lodge is properly tyled.
>>
>>17314875

Free Masons seem cool I guess. Just elitist.

Something irks me with just private groups like that in general.

I grew up in mormon utah society, so I know what it's like to be shunned by a tribe sort of idealistic group. So I have never been a fan of that sort of thing, even if it's seemingly positive and intelligent.

I would rather not be in a group at all and just try to help people that I meet along the way blossom in life as much as I can.
>>
File: 1454456019848.jpg (78KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454456019848.jpg
78KB, 1080x1080px
>>17314875
>As a twenty year vet of Freemasons and having only achieved one promotion
>only achieved one promotion

lol...
Kill yourself kike.
>>
>>17318557
Yea, if he were actually a Mason, he would know it doesn't work like that, nor use such incorrect terms.
>>
File: sex.jpg (31KB, 550x331px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
31KB, 550x331px
>>17314875
Do you do this?
>>
File: 1450056752637.jpg (122KB, 655x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450056752637.jpg
122KB, 655x720px
>>17318599
It's more like this.
>>
>>17318185
Dont want the world to be full of symbolism? Dont do hallucinogens.
>>
>>17318605
Photo from the Huffington Post christmas party?
>>
>>17318675
Buncha buttfuckin Turks.
>>
>>17314875
Do we really wanna know what a second from bottom level freemason has been told?

And I say told for a good reason. You can only repeat what you have been told, not what you know.
>>
>>17314875
Seems legit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.