[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. Perhaps you can help me find information about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hello /x/.

Perhaps you can help me find information about a tale I heard about on Discovery channel years ago.

It's supposedly about a haunted mirror in an abandoned estate. Basically the mirror is sitting on the corner of the entrance stairs and whenever someone goes in there is the reflection of a lady who can be either happy, or sad/sobbing.

What I remember of the story is that if you went in and saw the lady smiling, it meant you were welcomed into the estate, but if she was sad or crying, it would mean you would have to get the fuck out of there ASAP, apparently announcing the presence of a harmful spirit at the time of your visit.

That's all I can remember, if someone remembers it as well and can provide more info I would greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17295981
Should've posted here, OP. >>17285280
>>
Sorry, thought it would generate more interest.
>>
Have you tried googling? I haven't heard this one. I'll see what I can find.
>>
>>17296017
I have but may be using the wrong query. All I get are spooky meme pictures and gifs.
>>
>>17296035
I got the mirror in the Myrtles Plantation. Is that it?
>>
>>17296035
Just found another about two guys That were room mates. They bought it off eBay or something.
>>
>>17296040

Close, but the estate the mirror is at is made of stone as far as I remember.
>>
>>17296053
Wouldn't it be a castle then? Try British/Irish myths.
>>
>>17296066
Yeah, it could've been. Let me look it up real quick.
>>
File: black orb with mass.jpg (158KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
black orb with mass.jpg
158KB, 1024x768px
Has anyone else experienced seeing small black orbs/shadows that appear only in mirrors? They're not "on" the mirrors but seem to be inside another dimension on the other side of it ie. they exist in a 3d space on the other side.
I keep seeing them but only in mirrors and never anywhere else.
>>
>>17295981
ur thingken of them ovie oculess
>>
>>17296683
Looks like a dark one manifesting as its pure energy form.

Watch out dude
>>
>>17296683
Ur so fukt breh get out now
>>
>>17295981
Where? I doubt it is real since it would probably be smashed or stolen by now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.