[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ QTTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1425137314462s.jpg (9KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
1425137314462s.jpg
9KB, 250x156px
What are some evil spirits or trickers from polynesian / islander mythologies?
>>
Here.
>>
An /x/ QTTDDTOT is worth a try, but OP starting it with a very narrow question kind of sidetracks it. You should nuke this and start over with just this is a QTTDDTOT --- then next post ask your question.
>>
what parts of the bible should i read to understand the talmud?
>>
Are there any occult/esoteric stuff that doesn't require to learn condition yourself to experiment something paranormal?
>>
>>17285523
The vast majority deals with practicing altered conscious states to do inner work. It is all a matter of practice. What you make of the result is up to you. I don't find what happens to be all that strange or in line with western esoteric descriptions, but it is definitely paranormal in the sense that it is almoat entirely outside the realm of current sciences.

Tldr altered states are the point.
>>
Every place I stay for a longer periods of time (months) seem to get "paranormal activities" that are only experienced by others. Most of my colleagues have reported numerous weird, small things happen after I started working there. Also, my roommate said he started hearing footsteps and other things from my room when I'm away after a month of living with me. Ive never experienced any spoops, what could be the case?
>>
>>17285603
Poltergeist. Are you under 20 and stressed?
>>
>>17285603
>>17285603
Your roommate is having a "phantom sensation" like when your phone's not in your pocket but you feel it vibrate

Your co-workers are probably just getting used to talking to you about unusual things now that they know you a little bit
>>
I'm a believer for many things, but I can't believe no one ever actually recorded paranormal stuff on video.
Specially with Internet nowadays.
If I were to experience anything of this kind, I would immediatly document it.
Like if I was a magic practicionner, I'd show my progress (not necessarily talking about thowing fireballs, I'm not stupid, but at least "I worked on this ans this happened x months later, here's the proof.)
But magic or anything else, there should be some kind of proof.

Please excuse my terrible english but I hope you get what I mean here.
>>
>>17285696
Edit : also I understand perfectly that it's better to let people alone in ignorance at some point because learning will require experimenting.
It's like in drawing, I often understand perfectly a concept but can't do it until I try again and again and some day it just clicks and becomes natural.
But what bad can showing do? What would happen if a witch showed her results for example?
>>
>>17285710
Ignoring the specifics of what we both mean by results, talking about inner work is like talking about masturbating and taping it is even worse. For yogis, its defeats the purpose of not having an ego and it being about devotion to God or Buddha or whatever, where what you can do is only a sign you are doing it right and not a method of advertising. You can't teach others to help themselves or do it themselves because allm hey will want is you performing miracles or come to you with all the wrong reasons to train and none of the proper mindset.

Anyone who can do anything worth mentioning is too smart to show it and if they aren't they learn fast. Not to mention the vast majority is either some form of autohypnosis or some very advanced group hypnosis and NLP. Darren Brown is how most of it looks without the mysticism. The more subtle shit is twice as dangerous.
>>
>>17285769
That said, it does get shared. Just with fraternal brothers or someone you trust not only to not think you're more than half crazy, but also not do something stupid with said knowledge.
>>
my dad almost died
i almost died
my moms died
my best friend almost died

all within 3 months. am i being haunted or something?
>>
>>17285369
The parts they cut out. And 1500s europaen history.
>>
File: maui_sun_big.jpg (168KB, 432x650px) Image search: [Google]
maui_sun_big.jpg
168KB, 432x650px
>>17285280

Tricksters aren't "evil spirits" so you probably should first off scrub your brain of that christfag delusion. It will prevent you from ever having any understanding of mythology or true spiritual experience.

The Polynesian trickster par excellence is Maui. Here's a good intro: http://www.sacred-texts.com/pac/hm/hm18.htm
>>
More people need to use this thread.
>>
whats an /x/ related topic you would like to see be incorporated into a video game, anime, ect.? Like, some kind of supernatural event, a cryptid, a conspiract, ect.
>>
Did the Minoans worship the same Greek gods as the Mycenaeans or did they have their own pantheon that has been forgotten? (may be a question for /his/)
>>
>>17285641
Over 20 and stress is always there cos im working as a bouncer.
>>
>>17285280
there was a true crime case I saw on tv a few years ago. it was about some teenagers that in the midst of a crime spree killed a family at a rest stop for their van. that's all Ii remember but they were the typical goth try hard edgy fags who just so happened to kill people. Ii cant think of the name and its been bugging me
>>
>>17290777
cryptids in an investigative seeting. An LA noir style video game where you hunt monsters, but not a COD shoot em up nor a point and click with zero action, but something in between
fuck television, any hopes I had for a proper one died with the later seasons of supernatural. A halfway decent show ruined by its tumblr fanbase
>>
Are the real numbers even real, as in sqrt{2}, does this number even exist?
>>
where does the guy that wrote the codex for ars goetia even got his inspiration from? I know some of them are based from egypt mythology (amon) but did he seriously just made up 50+ something else?

Also, i think it would benefit many people to write the category of their question in the namefield, at least when this thread reach many replies, people can easily navigate shit
>>
How can you tell what type of spirit you are dealing with in your home?
>>
>>17294006
Call an exorcist
>>
bamp
>>
>>17294006
Does it move or throw shit everywhere? Probably a poltergeist.

Can you see it? Some sort of apparition.

Does it just do minor spooky things like footsteps, creaky doors, etc.? Normal haunt.

Does it try to instill fear in you, attack you, make you paranoid, wake you up? Malevolent spirit.

And for the record, I'm no expert and have never seen a ghost, just going based off what movies and other people here typically say.
>>
What do recurring dreams of constant hostility from others mean? I have had the same dream 3 times in which I have to go about my daily activities, but with constant harassment from literally everyone. Even people I have not seen in years make an appearance to mock me.
The weirdest part is if I wake up to piss I fall right back into the dream. It's not fun and is very terrifying. A wave of relief falls upon me when I realize none of it was real.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.