[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup 4chan I always thought this incident was a mind fuck Any theories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1454120090340.jpg (58KB, 480x518px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454120090340.jpg
58KB, 480x518px
Sup 4chan
I always thought this incident was a mind fuck
Any theories?
>>
I read somewhere that it was the soviet union testing some weapon nearby and they dident know the hikers were there but who really knows
>>
if I remember correctly:
>Avalanche
>Hypothermia causes them to become delirious and remove clothes
>Broken chest injuries from falling off nearby 20ft embankment
>Missing tongue from animal scavengers
>Orange skin from bodies being left in the sun
>>
I also heard about the soviet teating weaponry but the missing organs and tissues dont make sense
I also heard that their tent was slashed from the inside out
Why would they bolt with out any shoes or clothes knowingly they would die out in the cold without their gear?
>>
>>17290516
Not even close
>>
I'm reading a book about this right now. It has an interesting theory on it being caused by infrasound.
>>
File: El-yeti-ruso-4.jpg (210KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
El-yeti-ruso-4.jpg
210KB, 1200x767px
>>17290466
Another body was found this past month in that spot. The team that found it lost contact with authorities shortly after phoning in.
https://www.rt.com/news/328454-body-found-dyatlov-pass/
>>
>>17290518
What would you do if you woke up to a massive explosion and burning feeling all over your skin?
>>
>>17290516
I don't get why people find this theory so hard to believe. It honestly makes the most sense and it's not like it's even a stretch. I'd even put money on this being 100% correct.
>>
There's literally another thread on this two pages down.
>>
>>17290516
Doesn't explain the tent.
>>
>>17292540
the avalanche explains the tent dumby. they tried to get away
>>
>>17293402
>>
>>17290516
This
>>
Russian Snow Zombies. Them bastards are tricky.
>>
>>17292093
i agree

altho a few things are still sketchy

lacerations, bruises and broken bones are far to numerous, i mean the amount of damage on most of them are consistent with people who have been in serious physical conflict (mabey they fougth eachother)

everyone who ran away decied to die in a pile (you could argue that they where trying to stay warm but then you couldent say they where delirious)

last but not least missing eyes and tounge (altho these are the things that get taken first by scavengers along with the face)
>>
Weren't there a considerable amount of radiation on their bodies as well? And have other hikers/rescue workers got lost there as well?

Then again if it was a secret weapon experiment, that would explain the radiation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.