[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, Lets talk about dyatlov pass incident. What do You think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (270KB, 764x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 764x500px
Hello,
Lets talk about dyatlov pass incident.
What do You think? Because i dont think its yeti or UFO
>>
>>17289892
Nerve gas
>>
>>17289892
depleted uranium grave site they camped on
>>
>>17289892
They slipped.
>>
>>17289892
They encountered a giant penis monster who only wanted friendship, but he was hideous so they ran. It gave chase and one by one tried to give them hugs, but he is made of penis, so he tragically bludgeons/rapes them to death accidentally. Heartbroken and guilt ridden by his deeds, he retreats back into mountains, now seeking only solitude and fleshlights.
>>
>>17289892
Some weird military shit I think, but we'll never know. Fuckit.
Interesting/scary as all hell though.
>>
>>17289892
>Lets talk about dyatlov pass incident.
No, let's talk about Jesus, our Lord and Saviour.
>>
File: 1452750168120.gif (314KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452750168120.gif
314KB, 500x500px
it was a russian yeti
>>
File: 1452342443199.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
1452342443199.gif
2MB, 297x229px
>>17291246
a russian yeti trained by KGB
>>
Avalanche.
>>
>>17291254
Jesus trained by Russian KGB yeti's.
>>
In 2013, Donnie Eichar, an American film producer, published a book Dead Mountain: The Untold True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident, in which hypothesized that by leaving the tent in panic by members of the expedition were responsible infrasound. They were to be generated by wind and terrain that created the Von Karman vortex path. Eichar ruled out both military and supernatural cause of the accident.

Translated by Google, taken from polish Wikipedia.
>>
>>17292536
just link the page because that shit doesnt make any sense
>>
>>17292541
1. type dyatlov pass incident into google
2. go for wikipedia
3. switch language to polish
4. 76 korwin
5. translate for yourself
>>
>>17292541
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/01/infrasonic-intrusion-a-new-theory-behind-the-dyatlov-pass-incident/

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/dyatlov-pass-mystery-rare-wind-phenomenon-caused-madness-death-expert-skiers-1434900
>>
I think the best explanations for the incident would be an avalanche or an animal attack.

Although I do understand that there are some inconsistencies in them explanations.
>>
Hypothermia
In late stages many people become lunatic and crazy.

Also as you're skin gives up on trying to keep you warm, it suddenly let loose all of your pores, releasing all your inner warmth, killing you faster from the cold AND you feel very hot, hence the many dead from hypothermia naked, they took their clothes off.
>>
I remember hearing that some military guys got to the site first before the official search group. Could explain some of the weird stuff like the tent being slashed up.

I feel like it's a combination of a lot different things that happened coincidentally to that group. Many of the things like the missing tongues could be explained by where the bodies were found.
>>
Russian Snow Zombies. Them bastards are tricky dicks.
>>
>>17293424
>best explanations for the incident

No animal tracks at all around the camp area only human prints.
The campsite itself was set up on a gentle slope with no danger of an avalanche and the site was found with no signs of an avalanche.

It was Soviet military weapons testing thats why the files were destroyed or otherwise "lost". They were camped out in a known confirmed military testing site. Look it up.
>>
>On the 8th of January 2016 tourists contacted the police having found the body of an approximately 50-year-old male in the area. Police informed EMERCOM who are set to conduct an investigation in better weather. It was further reported that the tourists had also gone missing soon after discovering the body.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.