[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today, while walking alone in the woods, I realized something.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (372KB, 1280x925px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 1280x925px
Today, while walking alone in the woods, I realized something. I have no idea when it happened, or what catalyst caused our collective descent, but we are all in Hell.

Faggotry and sex changes are forced societal memes. A cabal of elitist boars numbering fewer than your high school graduating class are exploiting billions of sleeping lambs. An Abrahamic death cult is rampaging through the world, openly enslaving, defiling, and brutally murdering unassuming women and children- directly because the United States, once a lighthouse in the opaque fog we reside in, is very obviously allowing it to continue. I could go on, but you already know. The vast majority of us have lost our internal moral compass- we have lost our way and in each of our own we are like small children grasping in a strange dark room.

Where is our escape ladder to lead us out of this horrible morass? Where is our benevolent God to smite the obvious wickedness that oozes out of every facet of our ugly society?

I need you to come to life, friends. I need you to wake up and realize you are in Hell- and if we do not find our way toward the opening out of this pit, we will all burn to ash.

At least we will be together.
>>
finally a thread on this. i realized this long time ago and ever since i have started to try waking people up. good to see someone else is aware.
>>
File: 1425706071165.gif (398KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1425706071165.gif
398KB, 720x715px
>>17266901
This is no pit

This is the valley

Unending death awaits those who preach miseru
>>
I am 32, but I understand the despair that lives in the worried looks of the elderly now. There really is no way to get out alive. Up is down, and right is left.

We are a humunculoidal monstrosity compared to what we could have been. The good gods died a very long time ago- we replaced with abominable idols and materialistic quicksand.

I want out.
>>
>>17266926
Who is preaching misery? The few who are desperately pleading with the ones they love to wake up? Or the ones who are pumping our fragile bodies with chemicals, changing our children into sex dolls, and leading us into a new vista of perverse identity crises? The world is not OK. We are not alright.

If that is preaching misery I am guilty as charged. If experiencing unending death is the price I will pay for trying to pull my loved ones in the light, then that it a toll I am ready to pay.
>>
>>17266882
Abrahamic death cult, I like it. Should be awhile before they catch onto us, if we start saying that instead of da jooz.
>>
File: 109.jpg (64KB, 720x471px) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
64KB, 720x471px
>>17266995
Why don't you try preaching the truth, instead?

>This is hell
how is this not fearmongering
>>
File: 3388-american-crow.jpg (76KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
3388-american-crow.jpg
76KB, 1024x682px
>>17266964
>I understand the despair that lives in the worried looks of the elderly now
Do you think they regret the way they treated their children? Or maybe they're too busy being afraid to worry about some stupid thing that happened like 45 years ago
>>
Many people know right from wrong, and are moral, and kind, and generous, but these people go against the current of the mass cultural hegemony of consumption, and the covetous golden treadmill that always scales with income.

Remember the butterfly effect, and remember that any and all kind, selfless, generous acts cause a chain reaction that far outreach our knowable influence. You, as an individual, must act, and must be the advocate of the world you want to live in. You won't have proof, but you will influence others, and you will change the world.
>>
>>17266882
don't worry and be happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyTwvPKaLJ4
>>
>>17267013
I think elderly people have a unique view of the slide that many young people are too occupied to see. They observe the slope of the downward spiral and they understand that we are heading to a place of complete spiritual desolation as a society.
>>
Faith moves mountains.

Trust, in yourself, and trust, in the hand that guides, and have faith in being able to tell the difference between what is just and what is unjust; have faith that the benevolent force that is the life for all will not lead you astray, lest astray be where you must be led to find yourself and be righteous.

This may be a pit, but a pit this large must, too, be a valley. Walk in it; make friends, love, learn, and live, like this is your only chance - even if it isn't. Wonder with eyes like a child's, and see - and be not afraid. It is only terrifying if we let it frighten us.

We know what to do, to help save this world. We know what our job is. Remember.

"Help me find my path. What is meant for me, to be the best I can be, for the world around me and for myself."

Because by being the best me I can be, I must also be the best for everyone around me as well.

I have faith - in you, in me, in us, and in them. Together, we can.
Together, we will.
>>
if you think you're in hell, then you're in hell. i for one am in heaven because that's where i choose to be.

i wish you would join me, but you have to find your own way here, i'm unable to show you
>>
Some good posts in this thread, and some equally good writing. That is all.
>>
>>17267092
The only way to convince yourself of this has to be ignorance of what is happening around you. This is not an insult- if this is truly what you are experiencing I am happy for you.

Heaven, to me at least, is liberation from society- and this is not achievable in any true way because the game has been intricately and nefariously rigged.
>>
>>17266882
>we are all in hell
No. We are here to witness what we do to ourselves, both good and bad, to understand what we as a species are wholly capable of. It is our duties to witness these acts and participate in them to try to right as much as we possibly can. For good or ill, I always hope we can do the right thing.
>>
>>17266882
To be honest all the world really needs is food, transportation, water, shelter, and medicine. If we made a surplus of these and excluded technology and currency the world would be fine. Just let this sink into your mind, technology and currency is what is creating this living hell and until these two are removed, people will keep suffering. We are here typing on a fucking computer made of some plastic with minerals inside mined by some poor people in another country.... i want to fucking do something but i cant do this alone i just have this guilt living inside of me whenever i think of this stuff
>>
I've come to this realisation last month, we are indeed living in hell and suffering is permanent, no amount of money and fame can save you from suffering.
>>
>>17266882
>Faggotry and sex changes are forced societal memes.
You say it like we didn't already know that. This is NOT news to anyone, and if you think a forced meme or two are responsible for all the evils in the world, then you're dumb enough to do Satan's bidding while trying to "save us" from this "hell" you've invented.
>>
>>17267195
>transportation in surplus
>No technology
Shiggydiggy
>>
Nigga, I took 2 hot showers, played video games, and came in my hot gf today.

Maybe you in hell, but im doing good.
>>
>>17266882
>while walking alone in the woods
>we are all in Hell.
http://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/5/13
The Material World as the Great Forest of Enjoyment
> SB 5.13.1 — ...He works very hard day and night exactly like a merchant who enters a forest to acquire some articles to sell later for profit. However, he cannot really achieve happiness within this material world.
>>
>>17266882

had a bad acid trip earlier this year. Basically realized the same thing. Except for me it was moreso of a "ringing in" the era of darkness so to speak. But I broke through and was living in the light. But then I had another trip and fell into the darkness. and so I remain.

I weep for the young. The product of rapid generations. Those who's grandparents were born in the 70s and who have no relatives who lived in a pre-degenerate time.

Ya best start believing in ghost stories lad, yer in one
>>
>>17267907

Basically I sometimes think of Hell as a point in time rather than a place (after all space and time are the same right?)

Maybe this time period is hell. How long it will last I'm not sure. Maybe just a few years, maybe a generation, maybe 1000 years.

If real it began on 9/11, Think of how great everything was before 9/11 and the current modern era. I'm watching videos of Mario 64 on youtube and just the music was great.

I don't understand what happened, but it is dark. Perhaps we need to learn to deal with our collective darkness before we can live in the light.
>>
OP, I hope you know how grateful I am that you have created this thread, especially on this board.
I feel like I'm losing my mind. The back & forth of everything. The turmoil, that seems exclusively internal. I don't know what to do.
But I will find a way.
Thank you.
>>
Worst part is a lot of people that frequent sites like 4chan and reddit go there looking for answers regarding whats wrong with society today the problem is they find information about absolutely everything except that, this website and the like are just containment boards, dont expect to find an answer here or anyplace online for that matter.

The new season of south park tackles this issue well IMHO.
>>
>>17267195

You do realize that the ability to make any kind of surplus is a direct consequence of tech, right? As is medicine and a steady supply of clean water?

Without technology, we would all be dirt farmers dying of disease in our 40s and 50s. Sure life can still suck, but it's measurable to the point of certainty that as technology advances, the intensity of the suckage in life drops.

As for currency, yeah that stuff's not going to stick around forever, but we don't have the tech to get rid of it just yet (but holy fuck are we close). Ask Russia what happens when you try to get rid of it too early.

You want to know what's to blame for the awful ways we treat each other? The Dunbar limit. It's the result of a global society run by a bunch of tribalistic little shitlords like us. That's not going to be a quick or easy thing to fix, but who knows? Maybe technology will save our collective asses again.
>>
soon

>>17260658
>>
>>17267804
That anon didn't invent it.
>>
>>17268272
Dunbar's limit doesn't mean shit. The existence of one single helpless person entirely erodes monkeysphere reasoning. If you can't explain the edge cases without adding ad-hoc hypotheses on, then you don't have a valid hypothesis or anything resembling a real explanation of reality.
>>
>>17269863
>The existence of one single selfless person entirely erodes monkeysphere reasoning.
Basically, as soon as a stranger works to help another stranger, the monkeysphere apathy hypothesis has been tested and confirmed wrong. Iterate that.
>>
>>17269863
>>17270145

Had to Google what the fuck the monkeysphere was. I'm disappointed in you, Anon. Why the fuck would you think Cracked would ever give an accurate representation of an academic concept? Like, ever?

Yes, it's proven that proximity reduces apathy about another person's distress (especially when that person is a woman or a child), but that in no way disproves Dunbar's number. It's simply one of the ways for a person to be added to a person's Dunbar number. Even then, quite often a person's abject suffering can be a source of comedy to passersby.

Before you say "muh train wreck," like every smug college student before you, that's not caring for a single person. That's caring about an abstract disaster that directly effects you. No onlookers from a train wreck go home and actually mourn. Worst case scenario they have some trauma from watching human body parts get flung around, but that's still not actually mourning or caring for the loss of a single person.

Dunbar's number isn't some blogger's hypothetical model of how humanity sucks, it's an established and tested theory, and we can even measure the rough size of a given person's limit.
>>
>>17270282
this is /x/ what do you expect? literally any shit will be fascinating to people here like molded bread or some shit
>>
Praise Yahweh!
>>
>>17267907
Same thing happened to me last year, I lm stuck I'm this bad trip and my head and can't get out.
Someone told me I need to trip again but I'm scared it will get worse
>>
>>17270330

Suck me dick?
>>
>>17270330
dont do something just because someone tells you to. if you are scared then definitely dont do it because psychedelic trips also depends on your mood
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6VHpZoWtI
>>
>>17270330

First trips are the most likely to be bad out of all of them because you don't know what to expect. You don't know how the come up, peak and come down feels, and some people get anxious about that. Anxiety on a trip is usually what leads to bad trips.

Now that you know what to expect in terms of sensory distortion, it might be worth it to give it another shot. But like >>17270379 said, if it legit scares you, then that would probably be a bad idea.
>>
File: jensen.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
jensen.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>17267923
The start of the New World Order happened.
>>
>>17267195
>To be honest all the world really needs is food, transportation, water, shelter, and medicine.

We have all that in spades it is just poorly distributed or made overly expensive so people can turn a gross profit.
>>
>>17266882
>Midway upon the journey of our life
> I found myself within a forest dark,
> For the straightforward pathway had been lost
>>
>>17266882

Is it dark? Are you on fire? Are you alive? Is the fire not going out?

Then you're not in hell.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.