[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiences with noob tier spellbooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 8

>me being 18
>having a friend with family problems
>moves to his own apartment
>mentions pic related book
>friend implying that the entity advices him to make better choices
>next month friend is having a wonderful job
>gets a 8/10 waifu
>couple of years later friend we have a little reunion party of highschool friends
>friend implies that there's a presence beside him 24/7
>OP asks if the presence ever talks to him
>friend says "he never shuts the fuck up"
>>
Did you friend say anything else about the avatar? is it self aware? What does it actually say?
>>
Force harder.
>>
>>17260728
>christians actually believe buddists and hindus and every other non christian will go to hell

lmao you just fell for an vatican psy op
>>
>Be 12/13
>Some girl's in my grade watch The Craft
>They get stupidly obsessed with it
>Inform anyone that will listen that they're "witches"
>Blab on and on about their "coven"
>Attempt some spells
>Fail miserably
>Deny this
>Laughing stock of entire school
>Still they persist until one day they end up scaring themselves and giving it up.
>>
>>17260728
Alright, as this idiocy is now being spammed in literally every thread, time to start reporting it again.

I wish /x/ Christians could act like anything else than ignorant, poorly raised children.
>>
>>17260756

Adverse selection
>>
>>17260742
Also,

"vatican"

The vatican is satanic. If you go to any "church", you should read Exodus chapter 20, Deuteronomy 4, Matthew 6, and Matthew 23.
>>
>>17260742
Another thing,

"hell"

There is no "hell" talked about in the Bible, just sheol, the grave, where your biological machine goes when it stops functioning. The only "fire" is at the end when all who live against GOD and his laws, will be cast into the fire and destroyed, not tormented for eternity.
>>
>>17260728
Isn't that just replacing one possessive entity with a new possessive entity?
>>
>>17260658
This book is ridiculously powerful. Glad I was able to undo what I did with it.
>do a spell as instructed (I think it was for success or wealth), stinking headache follows right after
>two hours later I'm throwing up from the pain, end up passing out
>wake up, pray to ancestors to undo the spell
>wake up completely drained of mental/emotional/spiritual energy, but free from whatever was in the spell
>months before I was able to dream properly
Tl;dr just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (960KB, 1280x1831px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
960KB, 1280x1831px
>>17260923
Should I try it? I've been interested in the occult for years but never really got into it beyond a few basic practices, specifically those that involve personal power and control. I tend to hate anything that requires me to call upon anything external, but in this one case I might try it.

Is it worth using it to try and get a jumpstart on my little occult journey? I don't care about success, wealth, love or any of that material stuff, I want nothing but pure knowledge. I'm just worried about it going wrong, since I've never invested in stuff to protect against bad shit or undo proper spells.
>>
>>17260923
did you gain untold riches and fame?
>>
>>17260742
Truth is absolute. All of the other religions were created with half truths to lead you away from THE truth. Jesus is the only way to heaven.
>>
>>17261158
This always rings true to me
>>
>>17261158
Grow up. Time to stop regurgitating half baked horseshit just because you're too chickenshit to let go of the apron strings.
>>
>>17260658
What are the potential losses of doing this?
>>
>>17261158
Truth is absolute. All of the other religions were created with half truths to lead you away from THE truth. Allah is the only way to Paradise.

Truth is absolute. All of the other religions were created with half truths to lead you away from THE truth. YHVH is the only way to heaven.

Truth is absolute. All of the other religions were created with half truths to lead you away from THE truth. Xenu is the only way to salvation.
>>
>>17261211
"Allah" is the same as YHWH who sent Yehoshua, "Jesus", who is NOT GOD.
Allah was the main deity of the pantheon of the pagan pre-islamic deities. Muhammad was a strong believer and was enlightened 100s of years into the first millenium, partially due to the growth of churches. Muhammad already worshipped Al-Uzza, one of the 3 main pagan goddesses, who represented venus, THE MORNING STAR, so it was easy to get him to worship only "Allah", the King of the Morning star, though not in the way that he did when he was still pagan. The morning star is referenced many times in the bible.

This is not something to be made light of, really there is not much time left.

>>17260808
>>
>>17260658
>>17260923

i don't understand why someone who had access to power for untold wealth and power, would then just put it in a book and sell it

possibilities:

a) it is horseshit
b) it works

if it actually works, there is no reason it would be sold in a book form for $5-20.

in that case it would make sense that it is really a way to lure people in to something.. darker
>>
>>17261259
> summon the avatar angel
> the divine voice tells you to write a book and hire many shills
> gain untold wealth from selling book
> avatar becomes a powerful eggregore
>>
>>17261259
Looking at the prices of the book now it's pretty expensive. Even so, not everyone on the planet is a selfish Jew, turning your knowledge into a book to help and guide others while also making money from doing so doesn't seem like a total impossibility.

I know I would probably do it if I discovered stuff like this, hell I'd probably post it online for free just to help out anyone actually curious and daring enough to find it so they wouldn't have to go through all the shit I went through mastering/understanding it. The thought of being a special snowflake who hoards knowledge or a greedy cunt who tries to use something helpful to extort as much money as possible out of someone seems disgusting. I've suffered from people like that before, I refuse to become one of them.
>>
>>17261252
You win the award for Most Swedish Post.
>>
>>17260658
>>17261130

Here are some download links if you guys wanna check it out and see for yourselves

http://pastebin.com/Z6RArMZS
>>
>>17261332
Buy it and than pdf it for all of us nice guys. We are your friends after all
>>
>>17261359
>http://pastebin.com/Z6RArMZS
Im trying but theyre all shit. ANybody wanna help me find the right one that isnt viruses? I have a trash computer so im pretty sure im more vulnerable to viruses.
>>
>>17261377
those should be just PDF format books, did you download them from the given links already?
>>
>>17261377
http://thefoolspeaks.com/showthread.php?t=609

I goggled it and got this
>>
>>17261377
Worked for me.
used the GE.TT link
>>
File: ktav ivri ancient hebrew.png (281KB, 535x381px) Image search: [Google]
ktav ivri ancient hebrew.png
281KB, 535x381px
>>17261352
Divisionary memes.

I assume, perhaps wrongly, that you frequent pol, are descended from "europeans", and believe that "the jews" control the world. This is true in a sense, as many actual "Jews" follow lucifer, but they are puppets. True "Jews" are those descended from the Tribe of Judah, and does not refer to all of the Isrealites, most of the "Jews" of today are not racially descended of Judah, but of Japheth(who had a grandson named Ashkenaz), or from Esau, the twin of Jacob, the father of the Israelites. Here is some other information that may surprise you:

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H119&t=KJV
The root and derivation of Adam, is thus:
"to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy;to emit (show) redness;dyed red;etc."

Description of David, a descendent of Judah:
1Sa 17:
42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

Description of Solomon, David's son:
Sng 5:
10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

This is not to say that other "races" cannot be saved, because they can.

Also look how similar the original Hebrew is to Northern European runes, among other things like ancient, and modern really, Greek. This is read from right to left: Aleph, bet, ...
>>
>>17261411
Wow thanks guys I cant believe we have this book now. How incredible. Do you think it can only be used for money? Can it also be used for healing illness? Can it be used to get money for friends?

Also if we all do it at the same time wouldnt we all be using the same spirit at once? does that even make sense?
>>
>>17261437
Man, do not give into seducing spirits and doctrines, it will lead you nowhere but to despair, anything you "gain" from this book, will not come without consequences of some sort.
>>
>>17261437
I don't think it's about a spirit power, but rather, gathering energy from yourself and your surroundings and channeling it to a desire or something.

Some people can do it more effectively than others as they are naturally born this way,
>>
>>17261450
>Man, do not give into seducing spirits and doctrines, it will lead you nowhere but to despair, anything you "gain" from this book, will not come without consequences of some sort.
Really? I believe you, but can you explain what type of concsequences? Because I have this problem with my eyes and I really want to fix it.

>>17261455
Really? But most of the people who describe it mention other spirits.
>>
>>17261437
each person uses a diferent avatar i think

and i heard it can be used for love too
>>
>>17261459
I haven't read the book!
If it is about spirits, stay the f away!
It's bad energy.
>>
>>17261474
Do you know why spirits are bad?
>>
>>17261459
I saw you in a thread yesterday, talking about summoning a "demon". Really, pray to The FATHER, I told you about this yesterday. I know it seems very tempting to you, you believe that you can gain somehting you want quickly, but even if you do, it will be the work of a malicious entity, who will stay around you and torment you. These entities are not friendly, and want to play with you like a toy. Strongly think about this, for it would not be wise to go through with this.
>>
>>17261480
I don't..... :-/
I guess we are afraid of what we can't explain.
>>
>>17261483
I have tried praying to the father, but im not sure if im praying to the right one.
>>
I know this isn't the thread, but I got to ask something about demons.

Is it true that if a demon is near then the area will smell of shit?

I had an experience a while ago, I am sitting in my dark room, alone, it's like 02:00. I am sitting on my computer listening to music, browsing the net, and suddenly. I started to smell shit.

Like human shit.

At first I thought that the smell was coming from outside, but I checked and the window was closed.

Checked myself to see if I had somehow shat on myself. and nope. all fine.

Then I started panicking for no reason at all ??

I turned on the lights, and the smell was gone..
>>
>>17261496
Just because you pray to GOD, doesn't mean that HE will grant you perfect eyesight all of a sudden. I cannot say exactly why this affliction has occurred to you, but there are indeed karmic forces being enforced. Entertaining "demons" or anything of the sort, will truly lead you to a worse situation.

Pray in secret, with faith, humility, and a willingness to do what HE guides you to do, and sometimes this includes doing things that you may not want to do, and that may be difficult, like giving up some detrimental material "pleasures". Ask HIM to come into your life and guide you.
>>
>>17261532
>Pray in secret, with faith, humility, and a willingness to do what HE guides you to do, and sometimes this includes doing things that you may not want to do, and that may be difficult, like giving up some detrimental material "pleasures". Ask HIM to come into your life and guide you.
Ok

But whatabout the avatar thing, are you sure these spirits are evil? what if gthey are good?
>>
>>17261521
Tell him to take a shower next time he shows up.
>>
>>17261538
There are not "good". The only "spirits" that will be kind and have you best interests in mind are "Angels" sent by GOD. And you do not summon them.
>>
There are actually christians on /x/? holy shit those guys are everywhere
>>
>>17261464
Download the pdf, there are several "spells", love, money, luck, health, all that shit. According to many testimonies everytime you ask something from the book, it takes away something from you. I've heard examples about people loosing brothers, fathers, mostly family members.
>>
>>17261592
Wow thats crazy. I wish I knew somebody who could explain what they have lost. I only wanted to use it for my eyes but I dont know if thats such a good idea.
>>
>>17261578
Wow. Seriously? Spirits lie on a huge spectrum of "bad" to "good". Angels are known to not have free will. Many entities work for the collective betterment of individuals without lacking free will.
>>
>>17261624
My friend, if they are not of GOD, which means they are not Angels, who obviously have free will, considering some rebelled, then they are beings that you need not associate with. Perhaps there are some entities that are somewhat more "friendly" and less overtly malicious, but they all are not beings you should entertain.
>>
>>17261706
>trolling this hard
>>
>>17261715
I am not trolling at all. I have had experiences with "these entities", they are parasitic, manipulative, and evil. Though they can not do anything to you if GOD doesn't let them.
>>
>>17261706
If those entities are not worth entertaining, neither is any human on this board. You may as well shut yourself into a dark room and circle-jerk with a bunch of angels if you're going to shun everything that isn't directly connected to god.

>>17261715
It's amusing to humor the flawed logic.
>>
>>17261736
It is not flawed at all. If you are not with GOD, then you are against HIM. There is not one that is good, except GOD.
>>
>>17261728
Oh okay in that case:
>my head is so far up my own ass I can see daylight
You fucking marvel of nanotechnology.
>>
>>17261743
Why are you on "/x/"?
>>
>>17261736
I "entertain" people on this board so that those that have ears to hear, might be lost sheep no longer.
>>
>>17261747
Go away I'm fucking with crazy christfag/troll.

>>17261755
Yet you sound crazier than most.
>>
>>17261740
I'm not with god, but I'm not against him. I'm for the development of self. This isn't at the expense of god, so it's not against him. This doesn't make ME a parasite, quite the contrary. I want to help others along their path of development as well. I want to experience the variety this universe has to offer.

>>17261743
THANK YOU. I was trying to make that joke but the words just weren't coming.
>>
>>17261782
>>17261784

"He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."
>>
>>17261812
"That I am not Jewish, but am a Phoenician priest of the order of Melchizedek. High Priest of El, the Canaanite All Father."
>>
>>17261812
You're kind of reminding me of this guy I met on omegle who kept reciting bible verses to try to scare me. I kept telling him I couldn't put faith in the bible because it was the word of man claming to be the word of man, and he just kept quoting more bible stuff about hell, non-believers and such. Very amusing.
>>
File: Orobrous.gif (816KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Orobrous.gif
816KB, 500x500px
>>17260808
>>17260826
>>17260854
>>17261252
>>17261416
>>17261578
>>17261532

Mods!

This is why we need a /rel/ general or a containment board. This shit. Right here. These posters derail threads that are absolutely not about Christianity all the fucking time. Same with the ISKCON spammers.

>>17260658
To be frank, this book reads a lot like the mid-2000s hypnosis manuals. Most of the book is an advertisement for the book. The "rituals" take up less than half of the text.

When it comes to magic I think the principle of limitation is important to remember, and this book in no way follows that principal. Also, if taken at face value, the rituals appear to work by hijacking the will of other people, which is sure to backfire in the long run. Or, at the very least, result in some hugely bad karma.
>>
>>17261839
They would gain a lot more followers if they just worked really hard at being good people and doing what their book tells them to do. But that path doesn't allow for the pleasures of Pride and Wrath the same way hell-fire condemnation does. The Anti-Kitten-Burning-Coalition accomplishes very little, but provides extremely potent doses of self-righteous indignation and holier-than-thou smug self-superiority.

Actually living modestly and -loving thy neighbor- is hard. Why think about what the neighbor wants? Empathy is tough and it's easier to just feel like we know better. We know our neighbor doesn't really want to enjoy sitting at home unmolested by door-to-door preachers or walk alongside an avenue without enjoying the salvation-granting powers of an angry megaphone. Or posting on an image board while managing to stay on topic.

No, they really, really want to be saved. At least, if we ignore what they are saying and have no sense of empathy what so ever.

Western evangelicals rarely have to feel preached at in Western society. I take it if they were to spend some time in a Wahabist paradise they might come home a bit quieter and more observant. But even that is doubtful.

Polite sage for totally off-topic.
>>
>>17261907
Do all the rituals rely on using other people? Will I get bad juju if I just use ones for knowledge, health and relaxation?

I'm a bit iffy on the knowledge one now, I want to know and understand a bunch of forbidden cosmic shit, but this just reads like its about making people reveal their mediocre truths to me. I don't care about learning who my grandma fucked or the fact that some politician is doing illegal well hidden crap, that is their business.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 273x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 273x364px
>>17260658
The way this book is written pisses me off, it's the over-cheery hippy salesman bullshit you could expect from the 70s.

I feel like I'm LITERALLY being converted into a cult by Chris Traeger.
>>
>>17261252
allah is yhwh is yaldabaoth...
christ is king.. i and the father are ONE
bless you
>>
Read this shit few years ago and wanted to try it, but then I realised you are actually summoning 'Demon Azazel' in this ritual and I decided to not do it. whoever is doing nap is basically invoking a demon and asking for its help, fuck that shit.
>>
>>17262178
and butt of Obama and licking her tongue of Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and tail of a rat are ONE.
>>
>>17262485
Azazel - the descending in the earth cherub, one of the leaders of angels-observers, who entered into the marriages with the womens of Earth (book of Enokha, near. II centuries B.C.). He learned men to art of weapons, and womens art to use of precious stones, adornments and to art of painting face (cosmetic). Offspring from the angels and womens of Earth, that includes his own the tribe or race of giants - Azazel inspired in the mutiny against the god of Juden Yahweh. The ancient Juden tradition include on Yom Kippur sent into the desert as the victim for demon Azazel a black goat, as attempt sweep sins of judes of current year.
>>
I tried invocations and spells from this book and had only partial results. That's because I was only partially into this, I guess. If you want full awesome results, you probably need to commit fully. But that is not easy and require disciplined mind
>>
>>17261592
I think nap is a risky ritual, normally people summon spirits and make a deal with them, but in nap you make no deal, therefore leaving it up to spirit to whatever it want.
>>
when bugs in my brain or aliens start talking I get really angry and shout until they go away
>>
>>17262485
WHAT???
I DIDNT KNOW I WAS ASKING A DEMON
I JUST DID ONE OF THE RITUALS
HOW FUCKED AM I

/X/ PLEASE HELP
HOW DO I CANCEL
>>
>>17262699
Meat puppet time?
Meat puppet time.
>>
>>17262708
Holy shit help I'm so nervous
>>
>>17262699
When did you do it? If it's been a while and nothing has happened then don't worry.
>>
File: benedictine-medal.jpg (70KB, 347x348px) Image search: [Google]
benedictine-medal.jpg
70KB, 347x348px
>>17262699
#1: don't fucking nap
#2: if you can cast a circle, then cast one around yourself; imagine a ring of blue energy surrounding you
#3: if shit gets hairy, call upon the white light (envision a massive orb of positive white light starting around you & expanding outwards).

If you can, draw the attached symbol on a small piece of paper & mark it with your spit (blood works better, but spit's easier)

I'm not a christfag, but the benedictine medal has worked previously.
>>
>>17262728
That too.

Just don't do it again, dipshit.
>>
you could try writing a little bit less contrived
I'm sorry, i'm not trying to be a jerk, but i just couldn't finish that story. bad sentence structure, too derivative of other skinwalker fiction
this isn't even good fan-fiction of a genre of spoop, it's just... bad
come up with your own shit instead of taking the skinwalker formula and trying to plug a few things you're familiar with into it

>if you can't do that
>you should try something other than writing
>not everyone can be a good story writer, and that apparently includes you
>>
>>17262739
I did it a few minutes before I posted my first post
Also, I'll draw that
Why not nap? It's 10:13om where I am
>>
>>17262739
Ok, I drew it but it isn't very accurate
How do I cast a circle? I'm still very unsettled, this feels different to paranoia
>>
>>17260658
Bitch if you can't air earth fire or water bend get the fuck out with your avatar power bs
>>
>>17261740
If God was really that powerful than why are you trying so hard to convert me to him? I think if God was really powerful everybody would try to keep it a secret.
>>
File: Archangel Michael Prayer.jpg (35KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel Michael Prayer.jpg
35KB, 485x303px
>>17262994
Pray to Archangel Michael, no demon can stand his wrath

Pic related
>>
>>17261839
There is no "hell">>17260854

There are many misconceptions about what we are and the Bible. You either return to "heaven" with your spirit, or you incarnate into a new biological machine to learn to be kind and selfless.

John 3:
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you...

>>17261907
Many assumptions in this post. I admit that my ego gets me sometimes, but I try to destroy the self. I am doing this because I care about you all. Even if after all the hours of typing I do, if only one person was affected, then it would all be worth it, even if no one was, at least I tried.
Luke 9:
23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

"take up his cross daily"
I try to "crucify" my self daily, so that there is no selfishness, I am not perfect.

>>17262699
>>17261532
Pray
Do not do these, they are in vain:
>>17262739
>>17263159

>>17263035
GOD is all powerful, but he gave us free will, if he just stepped in, everyone would be a mindless slave, and HE does not want slaves, but children. They do not need to keep HIM secret, and they can't because GOD gives everyone a chance to know HIM, for example right now with the words being spoken, but you will probably ignore me. From wikipedia: There are approximately 2.2 billion "christians", 1.6 billion "muslims", and 14 million followers of Judaism, and they all worship the one true GOD. "Judaic" followers ignore the signs of Yehoshua. "Muslims" ignore their instructions to read the previous texts. In the suras, "Jesus" is highly esteemed and will come at the end(soon).
>>
>>17263763
The hadiths among other teachings are satanic and serve to divide and confuse further(this is where the story that Muhammad had a 6 year old wife come from, which is not in the suras). And the "christians" go to church to metaphorically pat each other on the backs and must have not comprehended these verses: >>17260826

So you see nothing needs to be kept secret, even most of the following the one GOD, will not be spared, perhaps me as well. If you are not in "heaven" by the time to come soon then you will probably be cast away. Read revelations 7:3-4
>>
>>17261130
Pure knowledge is a pain in the ass. I asked God for it and legit got it now i have to do stuff about it and all i want to do is toke and play video games
>>
>>17263763
"Many assumptions in this post..."
Meant for
>>17261937
>>
File: 1453618209601.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1453618209601.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
>>17263159
Ooga booga nigger bullshit
Fukibg jew and your father
Nothing can save you
>>
To the unbelievers read the parable of the prodical son. This is not a tale of an individual but whole masses of people and its happening now. It is silly that you go on a site searching for evidence of the paranormal when its throwing itself at your feet

Repent for the kingdom of heaven is already on top of you.
>>
>>17262485
>I realised you are actually summoning 'Demon Azazel'
>>17262518
>Azazel - the descending in the earth cherub

and you think this dude Azazel (if he exists) will bother to listen to your problems? you think he has nothing better to do than solve your economic needs or help you find a girlfriend? seriously?
>>
>>17262699
Obviously you were asking a demon dip shit. Enjoy the anal rape
>>
>>17263763
You diehard Christians really don't understand that the incarnate of Jesus Christ still has to be made. Are you lazy fucks just gunna keep shouting that he's coming without doing anything?
>>
>>17264114
The second incarnation of the spirit of Yehoshua, "Jesus" is already here and has been for a while. Almost everyone will deny him, catholics will be among the first to deny. His name won't be "Jesus".
Rev 2:
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth save he that receiveth it.
I am doing something here, and outside of the internet to get people to pray and then GOD will guide them to the truth. I am not guaranteed to be saved but I am trying to help others while destroying my "self".
Malachi 4.

He that hath an ear...
>>
>>17264192
>help others while destroying my "self"
just destroy yourself already, that will be most helpful to others like me.
>>
>>17264192
I'm talking about a physical vessel, whether it be human or not. I'm not saying the spirit of The All (whether it be within the holy Trinity or not) was never here...but it is not an incarnation of Jesus Christ. Christ was the incarnation
>>
>>17264200
>>17263763
Luke 9, not literally.

>>17264210
Re-read my post, verily the second incarnation in a new body is already here. There is no "trinity", Yehoshua, the body, and the spirit that was in the vessel, is not GOD.
Matthew 19:
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

I am just a catalyst of sorts, and GOD will lead he that hath an ear to truth.
>>
>5 friends girl are into magic
>their favorite movie was The Craft
>they decide to do a spell in a forest to contact an ancestor (one of the girl was an orphan)
>sneak into the forest with my ninja skills
>watch them
>i'm farting loudly at every appropriate moments

good old days
>>
>>17264192
The narrow minded are feeble.

So what do you define God as? And don't give me some buzz phrase like 'The embodiment of pure love'.
>>
>>17264238
Outrageous claims must be support by substantial evidence. Who is this messiah?

The trinity is symbolic, at least in my religion/belief system (not catholic).
The (Holy) Spirit: The Force of God.
God (the Father): All of Being.
Son: The Creation

It's as real as a circle , square, or even love. The holy trinity is an abstract thought.
>>
>>17264263
I mean really, don't say YOU are either. If I had a nickel for every time someone claimed they were Christ Incarnate...I could build a house out of nickles.
>>
>>17264263
Re-read all of my posts in this thread, and read every word of
>>17264192
>>
>>17264281
I most certainly am not. I am lowly sinner, as we all are.
>>
>>17264238
>>17264263
The concept of the Trinity (Tri-Unity) is reflected in man. He has a spirit or ruach, life-breath or nephesh, and has a self which is his center - the yechidah. This tripartine being is what forms the basis for the Christian belief, which came out of Jewish religious ideas. One might argue that Greek pnumatology is an inspiration, but only loosely.
>>
>>17264294
I'm not. Don't go around judging people, Mr. Judgy McJudgepants.
>>
>>17262485
>then I realised you are actually summoning 'Demon Azazel'
And you base that on what exactly?
The ritual OP is referring to teaches you to communicate with an aspect of your higher self, there's no demons involved.
And the other rituals in the book actually deal with angels.
>>
>>17264284
I have, and it is sickening. Re-read your own damn posts.

You people use the damn bible to spread your doctrine. It should be a revered book, but most Christians use it wrong. It is antiquated, mistranslated, and basically a book of instructions (especially the new testament) that were EXPLOITED all throughout history.

Have some original thoughts and grow up. But I suppose the bible has original thoughts. Only problem is - these aspects of the book are 2000+ years old.
>>
>>17260658

>Be me at ~20
>Into the occult, going to college
>Construct pouch for draining energy of those around me, or those who attempt to do magick against me
>Feel much more awake and alert, can study harder and do more exercise, not hungry often and as a result eat less

Overall I'd say it's a good experience. Nothing bad happened and my life has improved since. Most of the time the pouch sits on my altar, but sometimes I carry it with me. If anyone wants to know, the ingredients are:
>1 receptive crystal (quartz will do fine)
>Sage
>Incense ash (nag champa, lavender, dragons blood)
>A small elephant effigy
>A coin
Put together and consecrate on a sigil for draining energy, destroy sigil.
I constructed a pretty big sigil, took about 10 minutes just to draw it out.
>>
>>17264295
I agree with you to an extent and most of what you said is what I already believe. The trinity IS reflected, but the divine embodiment is not man itself..it's the messiah.
>>
>>17264192
>17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth save he that receiveth it.

Revelations is my favorite book not only because of the doomsday shit (which is hilarious) but also because of the insane amount of esoteric symbolism compared to the other books in the bible. I love it all.
>>
>>17264333
How do you get dragons blood
>>
>>17264412
>find furry who thinks he's dragon
>cut throat
>???
>Profit
>>
>>17264327
Do not us in the same boat as those who through ignorance or malice turned the meaning of the scriptures into something it is not.

We have been given the authority to know its hidden things. God does not recognize your foolish rules that you have imagined in your ignorance. Soon everything will become clear to all
>>
>>17264412
Buy it on the internets.
>>
>>17264464
Ugh. Breh, you don't know me.

Just like the old Babylon had fallen, New Babylon will fall as well (or may already have). Just as the ten commandments were given, we were given them again. Just as a god was crucified in Egypt years before Christ, Christ was crucified, and will be (maybe even LITERALLY) crucified again.

Seems pretty clear to me already.
>>
>>17261259
A part of the contract the writer had was to help teach others how to conjure their own demons.
>>
>>17264499
>Deus Vult
>>
>>17264499
Also, I do not want to undermine the significance of the messiah...I just want to elaborate how cyclical the 4th dimension can actually be. The messiah is the focal point of the cyclical nature of time (which may be debatable), because as I've said before - he is the divine embodiment of the trinity. Even if the Messiah ought not be believed, his presence and words alone alter the course of history.
>>
>>17264499
I know God and God knows everyone, therefore i know you by proxy.

There is not a word out of what you said that is true. You speak lies and nonesense
>>
>>17264598
Well if you say the Messiah is here in the physical form, then knowing the divine truth may be as easy as just listening to any of your neighbors and believing them. So keep that in mind.
>>
>>17264295
The FATHER is not the Son.>>17264238
and many more quotes. Yehoshua never claims to be GOD. The closest is here:
John 10:
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.
A better translation is "at one", Yehoshua is at one in that He does whatever The FATHER wants him to.

>>17264327
John 15:
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Matthew 15:
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Indeed this is true: >>17264464

>>17264402
Yes, it is very enigmatic because:
Rev 5:
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Only the Lamb can reveal.

>>17264499
The new babylon is still here.
"a god was crucified..." no there was not, and what happened in egypt was not foreshadowing of the crucifiction. The things that happened with Abraham, Isaac, and the sacrificial lamb was though.

>>17264610
I am not him
>>
>>17264598
>I know God and God knows everyone, therefore i know you by proxy.
I believe it is a grave sin to say this or believe it...and this is coming from someone who attempted to invoke God at one point. I believe it's true that we're all made in his image...but apart from that, we ARE individuals.
>>
>>17264638
I shall leave some quotes for you all: >>17260826

Icons:
Exo 20:4; Deu 4:15-18

Mat 23:
5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Mat 6:
5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

>>17261532
>>
>>17264664
>>17264638
Derailment the posts. Dude quit trying to beat people over the head with your book.
>>
>>17264638
>i am not him
my bad.

>The FATHER is not the Son
But a son can be a father, yes? Don't get me wrong, I don't believe God actually had coitus with Mary or that JC had children. BUT, by definition...if he was the son of God he was also our Father.
>>
>>17264667
>>17261755

What I post is very relevant to this thread. I am trying to help this op individual, and those that might summon an entity, and those that are lurking. If you give him other "advice", then you are encouraging his and other's depression and destruction.
>>
>>17264664
Wow I hope you aren't actually >>17260826 . I would've stopped talking to you a while ago if I had known that. Also, the jews of Jesus's time may be represented by either the Christians (as a whole. catholics included) or Muslims...so don't be too easy on yourself.

Then again, ISIS is already (literally) crucifying Christians so I think the Muslims have a good head start.
>>
>>17264610
Yes and no. God compels people to say things but the person speaking it does not understand the true significance of what they are saying. Your very own post is proof of this
>>
>>17264723
>>17260276
>>
>>17264654
We are not built to think of ourselves as individuals. This concept is poisonous to us as a species
>>
>>17264742
Holy shit you're right! I believed this after you said it and now, for some reason, I believe all of what you say!
>>
>>17264709
John 15:
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

"so don't be to easy on yourself"
read the last reply here>>17263763
and all of this>>17263770

>>17261755
>>
Dan 12:
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

>>17264192
a1
M d
>>
>>17264757
I guessed stuff like that would happen. Each individual is but a cell and the whole species is a body. There are many different cells with many different functions but are all for the same purpose of maintaining the body. What is it called when cells stop doing what they are designed to? Cancer. These cancer cells spread infect to ultimately lead to the death of the host.

The human race is dying of cancer and God is the doctor
>>
>>17264787
A rightous persons heaven -is- an unrightous persons hell. In that respect there is such a thing as hell
>>
>>17264798
DEUSSSS VUUUULLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17264798
Last time I was this ignorant, I was put in a psych ward. You'd make a good Hitler.
>>
>>17264796
>>17263763
John 3
Matthew 7
>>
>>17264837
>>17264796
>>17264791
>>
>>17263763
Those are some pretty serious beams you've got in your eyes there, sonny.
I'd recommend some professional help.

Let me translate my whole dialogue at >>17261937 into stupid-speak for you:
>This is not your thread.
>If you want a Christianity thread, you can make one.
>Derailing is rude.

You are not converting anyone here, instead you are being obnoxious and pissing people off.
That is the exact opposite of loving, empathetic or even self-aware behavior.
I hope you realize this at some point in your life: aggressive evangelism is counter-productive.

But until then, you are going to keep get negative responses to what you see as a positive behavior.
Those responses will seem overly aggressive and won't seem to correspond to your message.
That will serve to further your in-group identity and persecution complex.
All of this will happen without you even realizing why you are getting those negative responses.

>So let me spell it out for you one more time: you are being obnoxious. Cut it out.

You would not appreciate it if every time you went to your office cafeteria some ISIS recruiter sat next to you and droned on and on about why Daesh is the new Caliphate and everyone should make jihad while you were trying to have a conversation with your co-worker about the latest excel spreadsheets.
>>
>>17264853
Naw man he's beyond help (besides professional). He's got something clinging to him whether it be thoughts, memories, an actual entity, or all three. If it's an entity, I may know what it is...but it's taboo to explain it. Think something along the lines of a neo-demon.

Why do you think he's trying so hard to redeem himself? It's because he has some nasty little secrets he is/was ashamed of. He's bound in torment and the only thing that relieves him is spouting scripture and thoughts of redemption. See: >>17263763

Or if he's a different poster, then it's a similar thing to a more or less extent.
>>
>>17264905
Scratch the latter statement. Same post.
>>
>>17264835
A mad man -is- mad because he has touched the mind of God and his mind has snapped under its weight.

The chasm between humans and God is so great that you cannot see the other side. He is under no obligation to share with us the specifics of his workings anymore than you would explain your was to a dog you own.
>>
>>17264905
I know it's a tempting connection in light of how counter-productive he's being. However, conspiracies shouldn't be assumed where stupidity and incompetence can account for the observable effects. Occam's razor and all of that.

The devil never invented anything as effective as the ignorance of men.
>>
>>17264963
Good. Maybe he will stop trying then and leave us in peace.
We never asked him to explain.
This was a thread for people to discuss "babbys first ritual text" (NAP) and not some quasi-gnostic inerrancy hermenutic Christian babble.

Anyway, if anon wants to make a thread about talking to dogs, /an/ is <---- that way.
>>
>>17263798
fucking kek at ooga booga nigger
>>
>>17264853
You speak foolishness. You make a thread about a book concerning summoning demons. It would be unloving to the ignorant if i were not to speak out against it. I am not here to convert anyone, just to bare witness to the truth
>>
>>17265036
This is not me, no further posts are mine.
>>
>>17265036
ONCE MORE FOR THE TERMINALLY DEAF:

I didn't make this thread.
Wherever you look you will see demons, especially wherever rituals or summoning are involved.
That's the nature of your belief.
However, that is not everyone's belief.
In the same way you do not believe Muhammad is the one true prophet.

Ergo, you may sincerely believe you are relevant to this thread.
That does not actually make you actually relevant to this thread.
Instead you are derailing this thread in an effort to further your self-righteous self-importance.

Truth doesn't need you to represent or "bear witness" in this thread.
If there is truth, it doesn't need you, it just is.

If you really want to "bear witness" in a way that will not irritate people on this board and may get people to actually listen to you, you can start your own thread.
You even call it: "Why everything here is the devil and I hold the one true Truth(tm)."
And then you can argue it up with all of the LHP and fedoras in -your own thread-.

But if /x/ conceded that EVERY TIME a Christfag thought a thread was full of "demons" and thus fair grounds for derailing shitposting, we would not be able to have any threads without shitposting.
Shitposting is not actually educational, people don't like conversational hijackers.
>>
>>17265089
Well not all of this knowledge is "mine", no more posts after this will be typed by my hands.
>>
>>17265000
ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT DOG SPELLED BACKWARDS IS GOD?????? D:
>>17264963
Mate what the hell are you talking about. If you can't define what you're praying to, then what are you praying to? May as well be Satan.
>>
>>17265091
Belief has nothing to do with this. All that matters is if something is true or not.

>>17265165
He has many names but he is the creator of heaven and Earth. His name is YHWH, Jehovah, Allah. God of Abraham Isaac, and jacob. The one who created heaven and earth and all that is, both known and unknown.

His name means he causes to become.
>>
You know what i believe? I believe that the person who was quoting scripture you earlier was a chosen one of God and I could not stand by while you harassed him for trying to tell you to leave this shit alone!
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.