[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 65

File: al lataifa.jpg (94KB, 1138x1134px) Image search: [Google]
al lataifa.jpg
94KB, 1138x1134px
>Temple of Solomon the King:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Mesmer's Lair
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc

>News:
MEGA library update in last thread put it at 33.8 gb, 476 folders, and 5047 individual texts or files.
Looks like my acquisition of Alpha and Omega of Initiation's hitting a few snags. May be finding other rare material to add but I won't announce what in, case more snags so I don't get hopes up.
>>
>>17263362
Just acquired another 200 gigs, need to sort through whats dup of what I already have but at a glance these are previously unshared.
http://pastebin.com/WjZSfRr9
Anything you want?
>>
>>17263514
Diabolical - scarlet imprint
Sumerian mythology- a study of spiritual and literary achievement in the ... Ayтop- Samuel Noah Kramer
The private diary of Dr John Dee - halliwell
Sacrifice Tablets of the Worship of Baal (1897) - Massilia Carthago
>>
>>17263568
On it. also top kek looks like someone got the whole TO.b tracker about a year ago.

kat cr/occult-library-books-collection-465gb-paranormal-ritual-magic-wicca-grimoires-satanism-etc-t10088734.html#main
>>
>>17263576
Any chance you could hunt around TO.bz for...
>Satyr's Sermon
>Alpha and Omega of Initiation
Or anything on my running acquisition list, to post shortly.

Also, I'll finally get on sorting the Tantra stuff Aghori posted for us at some point today.
>>
>>17263568
there in here
https://mega.nz/#F!F5MjEbqb!PYNfawnJSFErbqRzykCiWw
>>
>>17263604
You mah nigga, Zorak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3OlpcO0aMs

List:
Kalikapurana, tr B.N. Shastri. Sanskrit and English in two volumes. HIGH PRIORITY

"Karavali Nirnaya", Arthur Avalon

Sarada Tilaka Tantra (English Translation)

Kularnava Tantra Ram Kumar Rai

The Starry Rubric, Alexander Cummins

Aspects of Kashmir Saivism by B.N. Pandit

Spandapradipika A Commentary on the Spandakarika by Bhagavadutpalacarya By Mark S.G. Dyczkowski

Kubjika, Kali, Tripura, and Trika (Publications of the Nepal Research Centre) by Mark S. G Dyczkowski

Manthanabhairavatantram, Kumarikakhandah 12 Vol. The Section Concerning the Virgin Goddess by Mark S. G Dyczkowski

On the Mystical Shape of the Godhead: Basic Concepts in the Kabbalah by Gruenwald, Ithamar.

Apocalyptic and Merkavah Mysticism by Ithamar Gruenwald

The Merkabah in Rabbinic Literature by David J. Halperin

The Shi’ur Qomah. Texts and Recensions by Martin Samuel Cohen

From Apocalypticism to Gnosticism: Studies in Apocalypticism, Merkavah Mysticism, and Gnosticism by Ithamar Gruenwald

Mystical Prayer in Ancient Judaism. An Analysis of MA’ASEH MERKABAH by Michael D. Swartz

The Revelation of the Secret World: The Beginning of Jewish Mysticism by Joseph Dan

The Gnostic Imagination. Gnosticism, Mandaeism, and Merkabah Mysticism

“Peering through the Lattices”: Mystical, Magical, and Pietistic Dimensions in the Tosafist Period

Concealment and Revelation: Esotericism in Jewish Thought and Its Philosophical Implications

Hekhalot Zutreti

Sex and Lunar Worship By Ida Craddock, Edited and with an Introduction by Vere Chappell.
>>
>>17263615
>>17263604
Shit, already had the Dee diary and Diabolical, but I super appreciate the Baal tablet.
>>
>>17263615
wondering if it would be faster to clear the space and download the whole thing now, or to figure out how to pull the file list from a torrent file.
>>
>>17263644
DESU I highly doubt TO.bz has anything on my acquisition list, if you remember we had an anon who would routinely smuggle files out of the tracker and none of what I posted here: >>17263615 was on it.
>>
Daily reminder that K418's an asshole.
A smart and very well informed asshole, but an asshole nonetheless.
>>
>>17263362

If someone can throw me a sorcery for success in college, that would be helpfull.
>>
>>17263602
>>17263615
That some of these haven't even been scanned yet is almost more of a shame, it's creating a ridiculous market for scalpers.
>>
File: seels.jpg (267KB, 2048x1028px) Image search: [Google]
seels.jpg
267KB, 2048x1028px
>>17263751
You should cast the arcane and ancient spell called "study harder" and then follow up with the evokation to paying attention.

>>17263755
Yeah, dude, I'm well fuggin aware. I'm always thirsty for Brill editions, and it's just going to get worse with super oversized releases like Songs for the Witch Woman and Blazing Dew.

Really if I can get the texts I mentioned in the thread plus the Scarlet Imprint book on The Tower card, I'd declare the library 'done' and only add on texts as they get released instead of the running archive these last howmanyever years.
>>
File: learning goddess bacopa.jpg (412KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
learning goddess bacopa.jpg
412KB, 1600x1200px
>>17263751
I have one from Buer, and past lives from nagas.
You must post your next meal though, for me to tell you.
>>
>>17263751
As was revealed to me, make success that which is aesthetic to you and make it your aesthetic. Fill the role as you see fit, imitate and emanate the aesthetic of the scholar, the academic as you want to be. Shape your space in a manner conductive.

What is most important is do do what is true to you and not the outer projection of such concepts gleaned from others. If it is in line, that isn't a problem, but it must be what you want from within you and not what the concept wants to ascribe.
>>
>>17263773
>aesthetic
A E S T H E T I C
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm7x20U412c
>>
>>17263785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhZQ9naUvHI
This is only the beginning of this rabbit hole. The aesthetic and ones relation to it may be one of the most powerful forces henceforth rediscovered. Just remember to keep you inner astrology a secret.
>>
>>17263362

ape can you pls help me ? pls i beg you
>>
File: dcs161.jpg (280KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
dcs161.jpg
280KB, 960x960px
>>17263825
It'd probably help if you told me what your problem is.
>>
Can one produce magic effects without the realization of truth?
Btw Kaballah Fact or Fiction??
>>
>>17263825
>>17263832
So...nothing?

>>17263872
I don't know what you mean by any of that. Kabbalah doesn't present itself as a body of facts.
>>
>>17263832

ape pls help. i have no acess to a guru and im trying to find ganesha. is this mantra legit and how do i chant it ?

arya-ganapati-hridaya

Also what is your opinion on ingesting semen ? i keep seeing monks ingesting their own semen. pls help.

i want ganesha
>>
>>17263911
I'm not a worshiper of Ganesha, so I can't help you mate.

The mantra you mentioned is derived from Tibetan Buddhism and was, supposedly, delivered to this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananda

I'd imagine that's one of the more powerful public mantras if we know about it but there are probably others that are communicated orally.
>>
>>17263920

i literally can't find any resources on the ganesha. im so lost. my life is nothing without ganesha
>>
>>17263911
In the mega, under eastern -> saiva -> tantric rituals and pujas.pdf (or something similar) you have some sort of formal rituals of ganesha. go for it.
>>
>>17263954

Thank you. What is this Ganesha doing to me. I can't live without him
>>
>>17263992
its a grand play senpai, its just the way of things.
>>
>>17263932
A study of the Bhagavata Purana; or, Esoteric Hinduism

https://mega.nz/#!EpkG2TwI!PjB-a-yrRMdSeLf9F9F90FS8_kACEarOSKjGqpqMCn4

best I could do in five minutes.
>>
>>17264011

Ganesha is too real wtf. I have been to church and I have been in isckon temples. They seem like cattles worshipping the most brilliant and illustrious god that is Ganesha. Union of kala bhairav and Kali , uma and siva. Life seems less real then Ganesha does. I see him in even buddha. Wtf. Am I going crazy ?
>>
>>17264043
No senpai, youre getting it. He is in everything. Just remember, his name and appearance is not only the elephant guy ganesha, HE is everything, and it doesnt matter what you call him.

Hara Hara Mahadev!
>>
>>17264043
To expand:
Realize that ganesha is in everything. He is the beginning and end, from him stems everything. He is the union of Shiva and Shakti.
You are ganesha, just as much as ganesha is ganesha and as anapple is ganesha. ganesha is the tree, and arent branches and roots and apples just the same as the tree? They are equally parts of it.
Realize that fully, and that is the nondual state. I call it shivata, but hell, you might call it ganesh-state .
Research on ganesha tantra, its a thing.
>>
File: Ruha Azra Qarina.jpg (252KB, 570x836px) Image search: [Google]
Ruha Azra Qarina.jpg
252KB, 570x836px
What are you thinking of for HU, K, the full method or the quick-and-dirty way by incorporating it into the ST?

This thing could be several hours long for what is, from what I can see, a fairly straightforward purpose
>>
Bumping with Mandaeans.

India gets all the glamour, but the Middle East has some seriously interdasting traditions too.

Shame they'll all get wiped out by ISIS, Iran or the US sooner or later
>>
File: CHotE9gVEAA7uR_.jpg (60KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
CHotE9gVEAA7uR_.jpg
60KB, 600x399px
>>17264457
Actually, DBoE-related:

>HIDDEN EDEN: Mandaeans believe that every beast, bird, flower and the whole physical universe has a spiritual counterpart in Mshunia Kushta (the ideal world or paradise of the Mandaeans), although according to Foerster, this idea is seldom mentioned in the older books, yet more frequently in the later books and is situated in the north. The inhabitants of this world who are the descendants of Adam Kasia and Hawa Kasia (the hidden Adam and Eve) are said to marry and have children but without pollution in the process.

http://www.essene.com/B'nai-Amen/vbelief.htm

Mandaean Hidden Eden is located in...the north

Bravo, Chumbley-san
>>
>>17264481
Also Hidden Adam and Hidden Eve's children

Corpse-King and Corpse-Queen's children, one of whom is Qayin, maybe?

An interesting line of inquiry, anyway
>>
>>17264457
Those guys seem intersting, muslims or christians?
>>
File: yazidi new year.jpg (59KB, 630x426px) Image search: [Google]
yazidi new year.jpg
59KB, 630x426px
>>17264540
Neither, they're basically gnostics. Followers of John the Baptist with a dislike for Jesus.

K noticed Mandaean influence in the Dragon Book, so I've been doing a little light reading about them, they're really interesting guys.

It's easy to think that the Middle East is spiritually boring because all we see on the news is standard Sunnism and Shi'ism, but that's largely down to the lack of western interest in people like the Mandaeans, Yazidis, Druze, Alawites, etc.
>>
>>17264552
The druze are really dank. I met a few and i never met somone more secretive, theyll agree with angthing you believe about them priorly, i checked this by giving opposing statements about their beliefs to different druze and they agreed. They dont want anyone to know their secret ways ;-;

Alawites are normie, just muslims though. Unless they also lied to me.

But the mandeans sound interesting, i should probably do some reading about them too. And whats all the fuss with the dragon book desu. Is it really that good/complex?
>>
>>17264614
Alawi claim to be Muslims because of the way they engage in Taqiyah to cover their real beliefs. It started out as a way to survive among Sunni Muslims and Shia, but then became a way to deny the things people ask them. In more modern times, it's harder to hide since the internet has made knowledge accessible. Alawi are strange and neglect duties of Islam, such as five daily prayers or salat. They also have holidays from Christianity and Zoroastrianism, like Christmas and Noruz.
>>
>>17264637
So the guy did lie. He said he basicly believes in the same things as the shias do, but that they incorporate some of sufi beliefs.

Still though, im pretty happy about knowing enough about my own tradition. Its comfy.
>>
>>17264658
When I first saw you post, I thought it was a strange coincidence. I had been telling my friend that the best way to understand a "non-edgy" version of Satanism was through Aghora Dharm. He did some research on his own and basically agreed with me. Non-duality in regards to ideas such as good and evil are my kind of thing, but I don't call myself an Aghori. I have many influences on me. I try to help others along. The timing of you posting in /omg/ threads seems a good omen in my opinion.
>>
File: 1452518326361.jpg (245KB, 1382x921px) Image search: [Google]
1452518326361.jpg
245KB, 1382x921px
http://pastebin.com/JAUJ9BHG

It is done. Done as it is going to be.

Be Aesthetic.
>>
File: 6JIFjzO.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6JIFjzO.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>17264614
Afaik the Alawis are secretive along the lines of the Druze, though perhaps not all of them (e.g. if they weren't all that into religion, they might genuinely not know much about it). Alawism definitely has mystical elements to it.

Basically, the DBoE is something myself and Ape both found interesting, so we decided to explore it- Chumbley has a great reputation, but I've never actually met anyone who's performed his work, so I wondered where that reputation came from.

DBoE is dense as all fuck, it takes influences from just about everywhere you could imagine, and is so difficult to parse that 3+ months into the ritual cycle, we're still finding new stuff.

That having been said, so far I think we both agree that the system is effective, or seems to be. We've both received dreams/coincidences related to it, and the effect of the last Dark Moon rite seems to have been huge on both of us (elation for Ape, panic for me).

In theory, it seems to provide a pretty quick and powerful path to initiation (and the HGA), but whether or not it actually does so remains to be seen.

So far, I'm enjoying it. We're over 25% of the way through the ritual year, though the real shit doesn't begin for another few months.
>>
>>17264685
Interesting. Is there any objective to the system? I heard its got some intense kaula influence. Which makes it interesting to me.

Sorry to ask for pilling, but if you could just briefly explain the objective, or end goal of the system. Or maybe there isnt any and its just a ritual manual?
>>
>>17264426
I'm probably going to try to try to do the whole damn thing.

I lost some time today arguing with my fellow Thelemabros, but I'll have plenty of time to prep my work space going back and forth to campus. Should start on pre-HU practices soonly.

>>17264481
Interestingly I've been arguing with said Thelemabros about whether or not Chumbley's worthless garbage.
>>
>>17264670
You never know what Maa has in her plan, or what karmas you have. Maybe we got some karma to pay off to eachother? We'll see in the future

Hara Hara Mahadev!
>>
>>17264759
The main point appears to be Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel.

It is a ritual manual as well, there's a lot going on, from the adoration of stellar forces to evokation of obscure entities to creation of high order thoughtforms and egregores to theory on the astral temple. It's essentially a revision of the Western systems across time and history into a practice intelligible and workable to anyone, provided enough background info, who is interested.

Chumbley reckons it as trans-historical, meaning it should be as efficacious and workable to a guy in 1400's Italy as it is today.
>>
>>17264761
>Interestingly I've been arguing with said Thelemabros about whether or not Chumbley's worthless garbage.

What's their opinion?

I'm uncertain how they could actually argue that, given that the DBoE so far seems like the GD/A.'.A.'. formulae done at sanic speed with added Middle Eatern material (and surprisingly cohesive, given the initial impression you get of the book)
>>
>>17264795
forgot to trip

>>17264759
Pretty much what Ape said >>17264781, it seems to function as a quick path to the HGA initially. Presumably the Angel then leads you to start warping the system to your own requirements (hence Chumbley's advice to do it his way first before fucking around with it) - I wonder if it can lead higher than that, but we'll worry about that once HGA is attained (WHEN that will be is debateable, I question whether or not it can bring it on within a year. Not for any objective reason, just my own thoughts)
>>
>>17264795
I'd imagine it's a matter of fin de siecle cocksniffing and the cult of personality around the wickedest man in the world. Hard to like something before it's cool when you're busy liking something long after the joke ran out for ironic intensive porpoises.
>>
>>17264795
Everything Chumbley ever wrote was garbage because it:
>mentions drug use
(But AC's usage of mescaline is OK)
>doesn't require you to maintain discipline like Resh
(But completely ignores Stellar Transvocation, Hallowing the Kingdom, etc.)
>is poorly cited
(Unlike Crowley who ALWAYS cited his work, like Chaldean Oracles...which isn't in any of his Bibliographies, not to mention everything else in the Yorke Microfilms that was either redacted by Crowley or neglected by Grand Lodge)
>derives from Ken Grant
(Let's ignore the letter to Curwen where AC said "I've been to harsh on him")
>is ungrounded fantasy with no relation to actual historical material
(Ignoring, like, everything in the book)

My impression is that these guys read through Leaper or Azoetia, once, and completely made every single criticism they could think of out of thin air.

It's actually a pretty amusing exchange and if this is GD I'll send you an edited version of the thread.
>>
>>17264816
Holy shit, I'm a wizard or something. >>17264802
>>
File: 1453486231853.jpg (229KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1453486231853.jpg
229KB, 500x705px
>>17264829
Yeah, m8, really makes me question my self application of these labels sometimes. You'd figure folks with PhDs in philosophy would know better than to complain so hard and precisely about material they've never read.

>these are the stewards of your Current
>where's my feelium tank?
>>
>>17264781
Ehh then its not my thing then. I thought its more of the eastern way where its spirituality and not magick. Ill never be able to comprehend the point of magick tbqh.
>>
>>17264816
Kek

To be fair, it would be nice if Chumbley sourced his shit a bit, but given that the DBoE is supposed to give off the air (i.e. a physical copy) of being a talisman, I could see a list of sourced notes as kind of diminishing that. Plus, it's sort of obvious what he's referencing once you think it through (e.g. the yazidi stuff)

>It's actually a pretty amusing exchange and if this is GD I'll send you an edited version of the thread.

Yeah please do, that'd be an interesting read.

I'm surprised they knew enough about Chumbley to even form those opinions, generally people have no clue, or assume it's a 2spooky form of wicca (including wiccans I've seen commenting on it. In reality the book has a fairly limited amount to do with witchcraft, from what I can see)

>My impression is that these guys read through Leaper or Azoetia, once, and completely made every single criticism they could think of out of thin air.

Yeah I could see how that might happen. His earlier stuff is a lot more witch-based, he didn't really hit his stride till DBoE by the look of it.

Still interested to see the third Trimagisterion volume though. Forgotten the (probably) name (begins with an A), but apparently Schulke & Co. are busy trying to finish it off
>>
>>17264849
>2spooky form of wicca
That exact phrase was dropped multiple times.

The Aureon? Yeah, I'll have a giggle m8 if it's even more directly Thelemic but more plain and comprehensible than AC's absolutely uncommented A.'.A.'. rituals.

Congrats, though, you an I are beasts which don't actually exist because NOBODY has actually worked the material! Not even the Cultus Sabbati! According to the mainstream Thelemic community, the entirety of the Work of Chumbley is just getting high and reading his books!

Though, to be somewhat fair, we probably are the only people outside of maybe a couple hundred very quiet folks who've applied the material, either in the CS or from the public text.

I'll edit up a copy of the exchange and send it off after a few more paragraphs of homework.
>>
>>17264841
Ideology is the death of everything. Insert Groucho Marx quote, &c.

I've been too close to the hivemind to expect more than what you described. It's nice when it does happen, but that's pretty rare. It's always been my hope to get a society together that is open to anything without going all the way into ayy crystal shadow oracle memeshit.
>>
>>17264874
>Though, to be somewhat fair, we probably are the only people outside of maybe a couple hundred very quiet folks who've applied the material, either in the CS or from the public text.

I doubt it's even a couple hundred - bear in mind this thing was only released like a year and a bit ago, meaning there's been ONE crop of non-CS people who have attempted it (and likely the biggest group there'll be for a while), and another group who are attempting it now (including you and me).

CS, I would guess have like 100 people at the absolute most, given the difficulty in finding members, but that's a complete guess. Could be 10, could be 500.

>According to the mainstream Thelemic community, the entirety of the Work of Chumbley is just getting high and reading his books!

Ironically, that's how the mainstream GD views the mainstream Thelemic community. Seems like no one bothers reading anyone elses work!

I get the feeling that the DBoE will never catch on in any large way, it'll always be a few weirdos like the two of us trying it out. What's more likely is that one or two simplified variations on it (from individual practitioners) will spread among a couple of people, and spread out from there. But who knows.

Third title also COULD be the Green Gospel, but the Aureon is more likely accoridng to the chatter I've seen about it. I've literally only seen the name though, no one seems to have any idea of the content
>>
>>17264900
Correction: the Aureon is about self-initiation, but how exactly that's achieved is uncertain
>>
http://wanderlustofwitchcraft.blogspot.ie/2015/06/the-serpent-watchers-of-dragon-book-of.html?zx=616426bd837cabcc

Looks like someone else has at least READ the book
>>
>>17264920
To clarify, K, this isn't you, is it?

http://wanderlustofwitchcraft.blogspot.ie/

Guy seems to have a good knowledge of the mythos of the book, it's possible he's doing it this year as well
>>
>>17264928
Kek, he linked the Wiki

I REALLY need to update that thing
>>
Me and my friend want to learn how to cast spells do can any of you /magic/fags tell us how to start?
>>
>>17264928
>autism eyes
>google plus
>bad art
>homoerotica everwhere
Could be one of ours.
>>
>>17264928
No. That's not me.

>>17264900
I'm getting some really odd info on Schulke, again, I'll link when I'm not doing X amount of things at once.

>>17264900
>Seems like no one bothers reading anyone elses work!
Number one problem in the magickal current today.

CS put out a book that didn't go public aside from their mailing list some time ago, so one wonders what it is.

>>17264943
Again, I'd be more than happy to extract material from the running notes for it.

>>17264956
Start in the beginner's folder.

>>17264968
I've seen that altar, dude has a VERY nsfw homosex tumblr, like with his asscheeks splayed wide and a caption "Plowing the Field of Qayin".
>>
>>17265045
I'm curious how you know about his tumblr. Shouldn't let people farm your loosh like that.
>>
>>17265045
>I've seen that altar, dude has a VERY nsfw homosex tumblr, like with his asscheeks splayed wide and a caption "Plowing the Field of Qayin".

And this guy is one of the very few reading this book.

T-thanks Chumbley

>Again, I'd be more than happy to extract material from the running notes for it.

I think that could be a good idea, I'll clean it up a bit and then give you access to it or something

>CS put out a book that didn't go public aside from their mailing list some time ago, so one wonders what it is.

Now this I hadn't heard about, hear anything specific about it?

>No. That's not me.

Just making sure....now kind of glad to hear it
>>
>>17265066
Sent over ten pages of argument your way for your lels.
>>
>>17265097
Much obliged
>>
File: 20081015.gif (25KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
20081015.gif
25KB, 600x263px
>>
>>17265045
>I'm getting some really odd info on Schulke, again, I'll link when I'm not doing X amount of things at once.

Please do.
>>
>>17265158
It's at the end of what I sent, it seems the dude I was arguing with lived next to the guy for a while.
>>
>>17265045
>odd info on DS

Odd how?
>>
>>17265358
Just unexpected personal details.
>>
>>17264673
>That which is aesthetic is that which works. That which works is conversely aesthetic.
This is essentially a rewording of one of the key facets to my (and hardly "mine") concept of Joy: art only "works," only manifests itself as the engineer to philosophy's theorist, when there is cooperation. Cooperation exists necessarily within the nature of interaction, as there can be none without exchange. There is Joy where we find each other, while there are other things where we simply see each other --- which is no curse, as there can only be selves and others and interactions when not every line between every dot is or can be drawn.

Really, and not to be dismissive (at least not per se) this essay is self-evident, since vaporwave (read: aesthetica, read: pop culture, read: mass media, read: internet 2.0, read: vaporwave, read: aesthetica) has never claimed to be anything else than navigating the psycho-cultural detritus of schizo-mediated childhoods; which in turn has been at the instress of the internet itself since Usenet; which in turn is a simple repetition of psychogeography; which in turn lies at the root of the modern Western esoterica.

It's like Scott McCloud's definition of art: things are art because humans make them, and humans cannot help but make them so that they are not mere necessities of Nature.

If anything, Plato is the Cave that Apes ascended from when they began flaking stones from memory-memory instead of muscle-memory; the transcendence of Form itself, wherein Nature the lever is a stick because the lever is a stick.
>>
File: 1453496613138.png (548KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453496613138.png
548KB, 1024x768px
>>17265390
>/omg/, BTFOing /lit/ and /his/ since 2012

You guys are great.
>>
>>17265390
That was exactly the point. It's entirely self evident, but only if you've actually studied the shit and sifted the bullshit from the bullshit. I've just declared western esoterica free from western esoterica. We can all go home, I mean not really, but we can all go home and throw out all the ugly crap you get because you 'have' to and do some well needed feng shui. I'm making it absolutely clear in the language of the zeitgeist that you can meme yourself for fun and profit. We have, or are about to, intersect with the bleeding edge of the other science and get schwifty better than ever. I want more people to be good and ready.
>>
File: schwifty.jpg (205KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
schwifty.jpg
205KB, 1500x900px
>>17265487
I don't think that was actually a challenge, so much as further elaborated perspective. I've got more where that came from, too, now that I've been mulling over your essay (which is good, btw, I do mean I like it, and it's rather close to Schiller along with the guy you're replying to):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymtnUDAOEWc

>tfw getting schwifty
>>
>>17265496
I wanted to make the most poorly formed, post-ironic statement I could to reach whoever reads that kind of shit. Aesthetic spiritualism is going to be the driving force for the next while.

>tfw too much schwifty
>>
https://youtu.be/Ov3diC29yuo
>>
>>17265567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sUsWK5AYb0
>>
File: 1429615753332.png (191KB, 929x937px) Image search: [Google]
1429615753332.png
191KB, 929x937px
http://www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html#.VqV4NeCrSCh

What is there to make of this?
>>
>>17265602
I think you should take it to /pol/ or /s4s/ unless you're an Egyptian reconstructionist.
>>
File: Envy.lick.jpg (391KB, 1400x1680px) Image search: [Google]
Envy.lick.jpg
391KB, 1400x1680px
>>17263911
Well if you need a donation, anon-kun
>>
>dragon book of essex
>that fucking book trailer on jewtube
>anything but a joke

its so sad when i see you faggots put so much time and effort in the wrong way. i could save you a billion lifetimes by just one word that shows the truth but youre not going to listen and im not going to say it anyway so aave fun with your childs play.
>>
>>17265829
No, tell me the Truth, O Ascended Master! Surely you'll be like the guy I was arguing with who had soooo many insightful comments about a book he never read, or researched, or practiced.

Though that thing is p. goofy. About the only thing I liked in it was the implication of the death of the Golden Dawn.
>>
File: payload.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
payload.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>17263911
Semen is called pale blood by the initiated

Do you dare to drink from the forbidden fountain of youth?
>>
>>17265840

>tell me the Truth

I told you once in another thread and you brought up this joke of a book (DBoE). think hard and you will remember, magicuck.
>>
>>17265840
>tell me the truth, oh, ascended master
The sky and the kosmos are one
>>
>>17265518
Well from that perspective then, you failed. Even if you're stating your aims, your intent is to make a statement in the cultural negative, which almost always by default fails; not to mentions undermines your point because it implies an awareness of categorical pluralism and a desire to distract therefrom.

I'm not actually ratting on you either here or above, I very much enjoyed your essay and the simple fact that it might exist. It just seems to me to be a Pythonesque misfire re: your own intentions v. my impressions, in that that "Pythonesque" exists to describe Monty Python's work means they fundamentally failed at their goal.

"Don't play with the 'pataphysical fire," even if its your only torch, I guess.
>>
File: al dhiban.jpg (43KB, 307x484px) Image search: [Google]
al dhiban.jpg
43KB, 307x484px
>>17265845
Care to point me to an archive link? Or are you just here to whine and complain while not offering substantial critique, like so many others?

>>17265848
Hail Tengri!
>>
>>17265845
Which of the schizophrenics are you?
>>
File: 1287330583472.jpg (61KB, 385x429px) Image search: [Google]
1287330583472.jpg
61KB, 385x429px
>>17264846
Don't be afraid to end your post in desu.

The point of magic is first hand knowledge of the spiritual side of man. And that's a path you should be familiar with desu
>>
>>17265890
*stating your aims in the positive, darn it.
>>
>>17265891
>>17265896

magic = misunderstanding of astrotheology

just like how some mythic entities changed their behavioral pattern through history, going from good to bad guys (like Daevas in Zoroastrian and Devas in Hinduism) the understanding of astrotheology has been deformed throughout the history leading to creation of what you call magic. you are all cucks, i gave you the cleansing material. uncuck yourself.
>>
>>17265890
>in that that "Pythonesque" exists to describe Monty Python's work means they fundamentally failed at their goal.

>Thou art the Power beyond all Named.
>The Primal Uncoiling of I.

>"Don't play with the 'pataphysical fire," even if its your only torch, I guess.
But metaphysics is too classical for my post-postmetamodern hipster sensibilities.

>>17265900
I tend to see little functional difference between magick and yoga. Both are discipline to the aim of unification to a single luminous point.
>>
Newfag here, but I've always felt a connection to the Egyptian gods until recently. Any advice?
>>
>>17265922
Oh, hey Team Illuminati. How you doing these days?

I'd already read large chunks of your reading list, except the Afro-revisionary history, which I don't really plan on.

But feel free to call people retard, cuck, dipshit, faggot, nigger, etc., for a good ten or fifteen posts. And if that's the end-phenomena of your proposed Enlightened® Truth™ then I think I'll pass, thanks.
>>
>>17260658
>>
File: envy-yell.jpg (21KB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
envy-yell.jpg
21KB, 400x253px
>>17265922
Get the fuck out of here SpiritScience-Fag. Nobody likes you.
>>
>>17265939
Coming Forth by Day. Pyramid Texts. Coffin Texts. Seth: God of Confusion. Ritual of the Unveiling of Ma'at. Those should be up in my Egyptian folder.

Crowley's Liber Israfel if you wanna start off with really light invoking, but it just comes from the source material I mentioned anyhow.
>>
>>17265942

>Team Illuminati
>said the thelema shill

i know (and you know) that nothing in any of my posts is related to illuminati or any secret society since nothing of value can be found in any of them. you turned to ad hominem just to calm your ego? thats pathetic. cuck is of 4chan terminology, i dont use the other words you suggest. unless you get paid to shitpost (which is plausible) you must be an actual retard to keep posting about those childish shit like DBoE. just look at your friend here:

>>17265958

The fact that you relate Astrotheology to SpiritScience shows that you are a neophyte. refrain from shitposting and read a book.
>>
File: Envy03.jpg (14KB, 417x369px) Image search: [Google]
Envy03.jpg
14KB, 417x369px
>>17265961
Liber Israfel is a strong invocation if you use it for its intended purpose- before you lead a discussion or preach. The relationship between Chokmah and Thoth as the proto-typical Magus is the identification that you're making in that invocation, and the "declaration of the word" is meant to aid with the discussion that follows.
>>
>>17265967
I was referring to an old tripfag who used to come around here and call people names spam making liberal references to astrotheology and how we're all worthless genetic inferiors and shills as opposed to his brilliance, so pardon if I'd noticed a resemblance and just assumed you were one in the same. My bad.

I also don't think it was necessarily an attack on the your character v. substance, you simply reminded me of a tripfriend of the past who wasn't so bad when he'd cool his RP jets. We had like three good conversations. One on Iesod.

Also, the guy using the avatars is a newcomer to these threads. Never seen him here before.
>>
>>17265961
But what worries me most is that I don't feel this connection any more, and I don't feel my energies either
>>
>>17265983
Actually I'm an oldfag who's returned. I used to make magick threads a long time ago.

You're Frater K, right?
>>
>>17265980
My point is rather that it's not near as taxing as trying to cobble together working adorations and practices yourself from the source material, but that said, it's a pretty decent example of what to keep an eye out for in said source material to mark for extraction and standardization.
>>
what is constant deja vu' like no more than a week.
>>
>>17265983

I am the guy who gave you the reading list but the WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT book was there by mistake and i dont remember using a trip. If i used one it was temporary and im not a tripfag. Anyway i would be ready to discuss astrotheology in relation to comparative mythology and comparative religion.
>>
File: 1443672260112.jpg (72KB, 480x734px) Image search: [Google]
1443672260112.jpg
72KB, 480x734px
>>17265993
>93
That'd be me.

I *think* I remember you, but can't be certain. Four/five years is a long time. As long as you don't go full-blown Aeris/Misa-Amane/Waifukiller I won't smash dat report button.
>>
>>17266006
It's all good, m8, you just reminded me of another guy who used to post here years back is all.

RE: Astrotheology, what in your mind would produce the sort of stellar phenomena that the Books of Enoch seem to imply. If we're going to make a reading of those materials with astrotheology in mind, they seem ripe for parsing out wtf was going on; meteor showers, comet clusters, etc. I'd pull out some of my notes but I've been running with all pistons firing most of the day and am probably about to duck out soonish.
>>
>>17266013

>93
I went under a few names, but we chatted quite a bit on irc for awhile as thelemanons. I believe I was Frater P in the irc chats.

>Aeris
Fuck. That. Ho.

I use Envy because comic relief, not because I'm an attention whore.
>>
File: 1292853254797.png (222KB, 732x553px) Image search: [Google]
1292853254797.png
222KB, 732x553px
>>17266013
>aeris
top kek
>>
File: pure ideology.png (306KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
pure ideology.png
306KB, 600x700px
>>17266038
>Fuck. That. Ho.
I'd hope NOBODY is scrogging bronies.

Yeah, I don't really go to #thelema anymore since Holtberg went full blown alt-right/reactionary "everything is worthless except the things I like" and kept making huge judgements on large bodies of material that he he's not functionally familiar with in the face of direct evidence contrary to his assertions.

Seriously, how in the hell are you going to say ALL occultism past 1900 is predicated on the psychological model PERIOD. It only takes *one* non-psych model text for that assertion to be BTFO and for me to dismiss the conjectures as pic related.
>>
>>17266013

all religions worship the sun. all of them. jesus said :

"i am the light of the world and nobody come to the father except through me"

these are my beliefs about the sun (which are not scientific but based on astrotheology material) sun is not burning. its just a medium of energy from another dimension. when jesus (which is just a depiction of sun like all other major gods and deities) says that i am the light and only through me you can come to the father it means by crashing into the sun you can go to another dimension or travel through time. have you ever seen any of those videos of massive gigantic UFOs crashing into the sun? i dont know how legit those are but thats close to my idea. the most important thing about astrotheology is that what has been worshiping throughout the ages is the sun and any major god or deity is a metaphor for sun. but why would they do that? probably what i said above is the reason.
>>
>>17266064
Interesting tidbit, the Gnostics reckoned Qayin as an intensely solar entity. Hell I worship the sun four fucking times a day.

I imagine the reason for solar worship is less complex than that. The ancients weren't retards, as much as our modern humans like to contrast ourselves against them; it doesn't much brain power to figure out that without the sun everything's fucked, real quick. May also explain the apocalyptica associated with solar eclipses.

That particular quote could also be one of the Egyptian holdovers in Hebrew thought, of what few were left at the of Yeshuah.
>>
>>17266090
I think the quote and the J=sun metaphor more likely comes from John's obvious platonist influences, Philo especially seems to have been on early christian reading lists. Sun=form of the good in the republic
>>
>>17266108
Sol Invictus, anyone?
>>
>>17266090

For better understanding of the sun worship in all religions, one must study Mithraic mysteries. Mithra literally means the sun. Every single ritual is a metaphor of the Hey'at which is the science of knowing the exact place of constellation at any given time. I dont know what this science is called in English. You might be right about the mystification of the astronomy through time and after the great flood or whatever that made the previous high-tech civilizations go almost extinct. This might have been a way to perserve this high-tech knowledge by turning it into a religion and faith hoping this would guarantee the existence of it. but i guess they didnt see how far it can go.
>>
File: HermesTrismegistusCauc.jpg (57KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
HermesTrismegistusCauc.jpg
57KB, 300x407px
>>
File: Rose_Cross_Lamen.svg.png (175KB, 791x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Rose_Cross_Lamen.svg.png
175KB, 791x1033px
>>17266239
>>
File: Treeoflife.png (75KB, 733x1422px) Image search: [Google]
Treeoflife.png
75KB, 733x1422px
>>17266248
>>
File: Flower.png (832KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Flower.png
832KB, 1920x1080px
>>17266254
>>
File: 1429366154001.jpg (435KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429366154001.jpg
435KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: videoconferencing.jpg (433KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
videoconferencing.jpg
433KB, 1024x768px
It is an interesting Topic.
>>
File: 1430419326275.jpg (102KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1430419326275.jpg
102KB, 500x335px
>>17266274
Indeed.
>>
File: Justinthepaedo.jpg (405KB, 1200x545px) Image search: [Google]
Justinthepaedo.jpg
405KB, 1200x545px
>>17266283
"people" like pic related do incoming pic...
>>
File: 1449387845007.jpg (368KB, 1164x959px) Image search: [Google]
1449387845007.jpg
368KB, 1164x959px
>>17266315
>>
File: 1434203959687.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434203959687.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>17266315
>>17266319
>>
>>17266274
Kek omfg
>>
>>17264426
Hey what's this image from. Looks awesome as fuck.
>>
>>17266319
Sadly that's paint
>>
File: AssCastle01.png (217KB, 840x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AssCastle01.png
217KB, 840x1050px
Can magic cure the gay?
>>
File: ritual-murder.jpg (64KB, 537x582px) Image search: [Google]
ritual-murder.jpg
64KB, 537x582px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98ch_Pyi-Y

>>17266333
>>17266364
>>
File: scy5z1neylukvffzzyer.jpg (57KB, 760x607px) Image search: [Google]
scy5z1neylukvffzzyer.jpg
57KB, 760x607px
>>17266370
You don't think some of the rich bastard's palaces have dungeons?

Hard to get a picture?
>>
Is masturbation bad? A lot of ancient cultures believed that semen retention is retention of life-force
>>
Not to sound retarded or anything, but is there any way to summon an angel? Not like a demon or anything like that that I wish to do harm or some weird golem or a love spell or something.

I just want to know if it's possible to speak with a "celestial being" and what I'd need to do if it is.
>>
>>17266897
More methods, choirs, and angels than you can shake a stick at. Probably the simplest method here https://mega.nz/#!lw0TyY5b!4pR8FUErXSY5eSVXukKIYPbRuJdr9DeuRuwJYhQSyJo
>>
>>17266366
Helen Oliver drew it, she's a former Cultus Sabbati member
>>
>>17266897
>but is there any way to summon an angel
Ya, it's easy in fact. You have to visualize intensely the angel's sigil until it "lights up" in your mind. Then, and this is the main step, you have to burn the sigil to release it's energy so that you can connect the angel.

Pretty easy.
>>
Was Patrick McGoohan initiated?
>>
Got a stupid question and might've missed it, Anything on the Thule Occultism in here?
>>
>>17268386
>Thule Occultism
why?
>>
>>17266888
>Is masturbation bad
Every fucking thread.
It's bad if you're a Christist or about involved in about 3/4ths of the flavors of Hinduism.

>>17266897
Ars Paulina. Enochian.

>>17268321
Not seeing anything about it.

>>17268386
Nope.
>>
"In true religion there is no sect."

Keyword being "true".

I always figured that they all emerge from the same sources in different manifestations, practical magick being very simply as Crowley outlined. The difference being between magick and non-magick being intention, the skill of the practitioner based on how effective changing the universe in accordance with the will is.

Conor McGregor knocking a motherfucker out in the first ten seconds of a match and calling it beforehand is an example of very strong magick. It doesn't require months of LBRP, but whatever gets you going.

I like the mantle Scientific Illuminism the best.
>>
>>17268651
>Every fucking thread

https://youtu.be/q2nnI3rT6ss
>>
File: doge.jpg (59KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
59KB, 600x960px
>>17268867
>>
>>17268894
ples no da'at
Don't know if I can deal with another person who thinks they are being by misunderstanding chaos theory, chaos magic, primordial chaos, and chaos godesses
>>
File: carl1.jpg (53KB, 685x564px) Image search: [Google]
carl1.jpg
53KB, 685x564px
>>17268945
*being clever
>>
>>17266220

Ganesha is sun and he is the highest bodhisattva
>>
What are some good starter evocations/invocations, beginner heka, or anything of that sort
>>
>>17269330

Om gam ganpataye namah
>>
>>17269330
>heka
>>17265961
>>
>>17269335

Hai. Can I ask you a question ?
>>
>>17269335
anything else in a more general sense, other than heka?
>>
>>17269367
No, I never interact with anyone in these threads...

Dude, just ask your damn question.

>>17269370
There's evokatory material scattered all over my beginner's folder, and just about everywhere else too, though Grimoires probably has a larger concentration than the others.
>>
>>17269374

Is it bad practice to worship Ganesha imagining him as samsana Kali ? Or as kal bhairav ?
>>
>>17266064
I worship shiva and shakti, the void and creation, where is your sun worship now?
>>
>>17269380

Ganesha is the union of those two
>>
>>17269379
Smasana kali + kal bhairav = ganesha, theoretically. Imo it doesnt truly matter who you worship in what form, and who you call the source. If you believe ganesh is the source, you may just aswell worship jesus as ganesha- they both come from the same source and share the same essence
>>
>>17269379
I have no frame of reference for Ganesha worship and I've told you this once already.

>>17269380
>implying Surya's not an aspect of Shiva
I'd call you a pleb, but you know what you are :^)
>>
>>17269387
Actually i wouldnt say so, ganesha is the fruit of shiva and shakti, and not their direct union. Shiva is the union of shiva and shakti (shakti is just the active particle of shiva)
But thats just my opinion, if were talkeing metaphysics

Imo even shit is the union of shiva and shakti, shiva and shakti are everything.
>>
>>17269389

Ganesha is so easily accessible. It's ridiculous. He is the only one who actually responds to me so to me he is the sun and the moon.
>>
>>17269391
Hes a manifestation through shakti, but its all maya - there is just the void and the creative force. What you perceive as surya is illusionary :^)
>>
>>17269393
And thats amazing. Keep doing what you do. In the end it doesnt matter what you call it. For me shiva works better - i guess its a matter of your karma.
>>
>>17269394

Am I really going mad over Ganesha ? What if that what is an illusion and the material world is actually real. I yearn for him so much. I kept seeing him in a picture of Vishnu.
>>
>>17269394
>implying something (like, I dunno, reality) being illusory is undesirable
Bro, do you even emulate the Lord of the Trident?

In seriousness for a moment, though, I always appreciated the Saivist notion that maya was the supreme sorcery from which Shiva wove the fabric of reality, making it not only as pure as all else, but also a force to be harnessed and controlled in sorcery.
>>
who wants proof for magic? is this enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-o8BGu0VgQ

>ghaderi dervishes of kurdistan
>>
>>17269404
Senpai youre not going crazy. You are feeling true bhakti - true devotion. This will lead you to yoga. Just dont let yourself loose it - offer ganesha your sheep :) (think about what it symbolizes)

Just maybe dont go out and tell your friends about it - they might think you are crazy. But they are talking from the prrspective of duality - of samsara. You are reaching higher, unless all tantriks are crazy and the others are normal.

Also, the material world IS real - it is ganesh/shiva afterall, but duality in it is merely illusionary.
>>
>>17269405
Ofcourse maya is real, and can be desirable. But it is illusion to believe it to be in any way seperate from shiva. Thats what i meant. In the way that al is shiva, to say that surya being manifestation of shiva = sun worship is not correct.
>>
>>17269411

I have another question. How important are mantras in praying to a deity ? Is it okay to just close your eyes and get lost in the brilliance of the deity ? And what's the drug like happiness you feel after meditating ? It felt so abnormal. I am never this content.
>>
So my friend used to practice some amount of the arts, but has recently stopped due to life choices. Would it be wrong of me to ask him to teach me what he knows before he decides to throw it away?
>>
>>17269436

Arts and crafts ?
>>
>>17269433
Depends. From the perspective of a buddhist tantrik the mantras are only important if you cant get lost in the pure brilliance of the deity. From a hindu perspective - they are also a sort of thanksgiving to the deity and thus a bit important. But once the realization of the fact that you are the deity and through worshipping it you worship yourself, mantra is secondary. And also, mantra stimulate spiritual fire (bhuta agni) which makes your system prepared for kundalini and energetic growth. And me personally, i found that they intensify that happyness i get.

And no theres no explenation i found for the drug like effect of meditation. I frequently cry, or more so tears roll down my cheecks from the hapoyness.
>>
>>17269447

Oh my god. You know what I am talking about. It feels like the gods smile upon you. It never happens in any formal place of worship. If only I could pray to Ganesha without people breaking my flow
>>
>>17269447

Is masturbation bad for bhuta agni ?
>>
>>17263362
which books in the beginner folder should i read first?
>>
>>17269447

Crying after meditating is even more pathetic than crying after sex. Why you would ever admit this is beyond me.
>>
more from ghaderi dervishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaFg03zzPbM

too bad you cant become super human without being in the state of trance
>>
>>17269498
>crying is pathetic
You have no childhood.
>>
>>17269507

I don't understand how those two things are connected in any way.

>>17269495
What are you interested in? Ceremonial stuff? Quick, practical stuff? Divination? Meditation
>>
>>17269495
The ones that look interesting. I personally don't like my beginner's folder despite assembling it. It comes from various /x/ infographics. I'm of the opinion that there's too much ground to cover to waste time on "babby's first" material.

>>17269498
>he's so emotionally damaged that saline leaking from the eyes is considered pathetic

>>17269501
Hardcore, m8. I used to firewalk when I was younger but it's been a long damn time.
>>
>>17269528
practical stuff
>>
>>17269528
Well how does crying make someone pathetic? I just don't see it.
>>
>>17269530

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/stoicism/
http://classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html
http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html
>>
>>17269553
Pure practicality?

Lemme see...
If you mean disciplinary practices, I'd say, from that folder, Bardon's IIH, Middle Pillar, Raja Yoga, Hatha Yoga, or Aryeh Kaplan's Jewish Meditation.

If you're looking for non-disciplinary practice like direct evokation, Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice (toward the back), Liber Null & Psychonaut, Agrippa's Three Books plus the stuff in the Grimorie folder.
>>
>>17269556

Why do the fools always know everything and the wise nothing ?
>>
>>17269553

The most practical stuff I can think of is chaos magick. Read Liber Null & Psychonaut, it's one file in the beginners folder.

>>17269554

We must not let emotions or passions overtake us. Such things cloud judgment and prevent one from seeing the world as it is. Crying is a physiological feature of a psychological condition which shows that someone is overcome with their emotions or passions. It's simply bad form and is not helpful while doing anything at all, especially meditation.
>>
>>17269556
Yes, thanks for posting material on Stoicism I've gone through long ago. I dig the Epicureans, thanks, hell I'll even take Cynicism.

>From the day Zeno became Crates’s pupil, he showed a strong bent for philosophy, though with too much native modesty to assimilate Cynic shamelessness. Hence Crates, desirous of curing this defect in him, gave him a potful of lentil-soup to carry through the Ceramicus; and when he saw that Zeno was ashamed and tried to keep it out of sight, Crates broke the pot with a blow of his staff. As Zeno began to run off in embarrassment with the lentil-soup flowing down his legs, Crates chided “Why run away, my little Phoenician?”, “nothing terrible has befallen you.”[
>>
File: CZlfgGSWIAIOnaF.jpg (214KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
CZlfgGSWIAIOnaF.jpg
214KB, 1024x681px
Hey, astrotheology guy:

>Astrological ceiling from tomb of Queen Hatsheput's vizier Senmut, circa 1478bce. Shows deities of lunar days

>>17269564
>We must not let emotions or passions overtake us.
Said the guy who follows a school founded by a dude so distressed by carrying food in public he ran off embarrassed...doesn't sound very "in control" to me.
>>
>>17269567

Epicureans become satisfied with very little, but once satisfaction has been attained through these means, for what reason would one continue doing philosophy? To be an Epicurean is to admit that you're more interested in relaxing than knowing the truth or learning more. I'm surprised you so readily align yourself with them; they are exemplary of self-absorption and philosophical failure.
>>
>>17269466
Yeah, fire kills firez lust fire kills spiritual fire. Hunger fore is also bad.

>>17269464
Iktf senpai

>>17269498
Oh no what have i done ;-; should i feel bad now or something?

>>17269564
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
aaAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>no
Youre just wrong, senpai. Nothing else.
>>
>>17269564
I still fail to see how an expression of being overcome with any emotion is pathetic. At the very least it's necessary to experience, because it helps us understand the value of what we are undergoing. At most it can solidify an experiences' outcome and help measure it to other experiences.

Though I'll agree that emotions do muddy the clarity of what we are undergoing, but it's ignorant to say that it's pathetic.
>>
>>17269581
>Association fallacy
I expected better, Thoth. If you mean to defeat the stoic position, you'll have to do better than that.
>>
>>17269582
>philosophical failure.
>>17269581
>Said the guy who follows a school founded by a dude so distressed by carrying food in public he ran off embarrassed...doesn't sound very "in control" to me.

>>17269589
Why would I want to 'defeat' it? I like things that other people don't. Others like things I don't. I'm explaining why I think the Stoic tagline is silly, given the guy who founded it couldn't keep his shit together long enough to haul some food down the road.

Sounds like a very "do what I say, not what I do" position, hence why I prefer others.
>>
>>17269589
Theres nothing wrong woth stoicism, but to surpress your emotions is literally bad. You arent just shiva, you arent just void - you are also shakti, energy and creation and emotion. To be unity is to be overcome with emotion and not let anything baffle you - the unity between stoicism and the lack of thereof.

Alsp if you say emotions are bad for meditation you clearly have no idea what youre talking about, ever heard of bhav samadhi?
>>
daily reminder that if youre not a master

>mathematician
>astronomer

you would never achieve anything in occult.

>Let no one ignorant of geometry enter

this was the inscription above the entrance to Plato's academy.
>>
>>17269614
Ayyy:
>>17269581

What's your preferred mathematical framework or practical discipline? I like stats :3
>>
>>17269614
Lol not at all. Astrology and math is not meeded for occultism. Do you even chaos? Do you even literally every system? Astrology is just am addition, a specific flavour people like.
Astrology doesnt control shit, ot may create enviroment but in the end "dont let yourself be controled by stars, but let them warn you"

You are the lord of your own fate, no the fucking stars senpai.
>>
>>17269602

But you're actively making use of a logical fallacy in order to justify your position, which is unacceptable.

>>17269587

By your own admission emotions muddy the clarity of what we are undergoing. Note that I do not claim that the presence of emotion is pathetic (unfortunate, in my opinion, but not pathetic), only that to be overcome by them is. I'd say that a code of values based on emotional response and the tendency for impassioned speech is a weak one with little philosophical merit. Values of actions and qualities of experiences can be judged from a clear-headed perspective, and this is ideal. To deal with emotions so readily leads to bias and impure reasoning, and I believe that actively seeking to behave in such an emotional way is pathetic -- or, at the very least, immature.
>>
>>17269617

I am not a mathematician. I reached a point which is impossible to pass unless youre a mathematician. Im trying to get into mathematics.

>>17269622

you speak more than you should
>>
>>17269622
I'd quietly direct you to Lokanaths' "Shri Yantra and the Sidereal Astrology" on that note.
>>
>>17269624
So your goal in life is to be completly rid of all emotions? Completly clear?

Kill yourself, im serious. Then youll have no emotion and no change.
Thats literally the goal of stoicism

Cynism is the closest to any sort of truth from all the western schools of thought.
>>
>>17269627
You know less than you think

>>17269629
Ill read that, but in the end - you are shiva and thus no star can guide you. It is maya.
>>
>>17269624
Tell me why it's important to deny emotion, to the point of refraining from showing it? Show me how this actually has a psychological benefit.

Show me an Stoic who did actually quell their emotions. One who won't be upset if I slap them in the face over and over and over. You show me that and I won't be looking at a Stoic, I'll be looking at someone who underwent SERE training. Show me a stoic who won't appear disconcerted when I piss in their coke. Show me a stoic who won't flee in embarrassment when I bust open a pot of lentil soup they're carrying with my staff.

My main objection is similar to the objection I have to Buddhist conceptions of Nirvana....show me someone that's attained it.

>>17269640
I'd tend to agree, IJS, it's more important to these Agamic forms of Hinduism than you may think as an Aghori.
>>
>>17269634
>So your goal in life is to be completly rid of all emotions?

As I said, emotions alone aren't pathetic. Perhaps they are even necessary for certain things, like the survival instinct. But it is always preferable to act from a rational perspective rather than one clouded by emotional content.

>>17269604
These things that you speak of come from a fundamental misunderstanding of Brahman, and a refusal to accept the eternal non-dualistic reality which lies just beyond the veil of maya.
>>
>>17269624
Hmm.. You understand well.
This makes it simpler. If being overcome by emotion is immature then it is something to grow from, and cannot be condemned in any way. If it is part of the growing process of attaining understanding then it is to be dealt with by realizations brought by the self.
In any case, being overcome by emotion is simply part of who you are as an individual, and to criticize that part of a person's being is to criticize the person themselves.

I'll be honest, I simply wanted to butt heads and see what you thought of it all. I like your response. Very thoughtful.
>>
>>17269647
Except you fail to understand that brahman is maya and you fail to see its all the same to me. Maya is real, because it is Shiva. Theres nothing but shiva, nothing at all.
>>17269645
Thats like saying you dont believe in air because youve never seen it, tbqh
>>17269647
Why is this clarity so important? Isnt change the only static fact in the universe? The fact that universe is ever changing? Isnt then true stoicism to never be static, and thus be in the static change state?
>>
>>17269647
Nondual reality isn't behind a veil, m8. It's right in front of us, before, during, and after attainment. Go through your Agamic material and tantras.
>>
File: symbol.png (3KB, 347x281px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
3KB, 347x281px
Not sure if a good thread, but I noticed like 2 days that a symbol id pop up in my Display.
>you did it
Hurr durr
>someone else did it
Nobody in my house touch each other computer without permission and we all hate fingers on screen

Anyway, I did draw the symbol as best I could. Used black background otherwise I couldn't see it, for me it looks like a greek symbol for the zodiac signs.
>>
>>17269666
Looks like a random squigly line.

But sincethis is /omg, it must be the sigil of Extroastaniyoth ashtayatt the overlord of the seventh depth of hell, the destroyer of worlds and god of jews (do you REALLY believe they worship a goodie good guy like YhWH?)
>>
>>17269666
Looks vaguely like the name of Allah.
>>
>>17269680
>>17269682
Uh, I honestly got more confused. Maybe I should tell a bit of weird paranormal stuff I experienced or it is useless related to it? btw I am Christian but I am pretty neutral to people believing other beliefs/religion if this does mean something.
>>
>>17269680
Careful with the jew jokes, you can get banned in this board just for that.
>>
File: 1440168666-20150821.png (278KB, 684x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1440168666-20150821.png
278KB, 684x1416px
Synchronicity is fun...
>>
>>17269691
I was kidding senpai. It does look sorta like Allah in arabic, but for me its just squigly lines.
>>17269696
Really? Kek i like to make them, not even in a offensive way, but ironicly.
>>
>>17269698
Its like doe hard ascetics
>im dosattached to everything! I renounce everythig
>evrrything
And yet their so attached to their ascetism ;^)
>>
>>17269701
Well, I guess I will try a thread with it. Hopefully it's just a random thing that appeared on my display or someone else recognize it from somewhere else.

Google reverse image failed me too.
>>
File: 1f8.png (85KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1f8.png
85KB, 350x262px
What are the goals of magic and the occult?

What do you seek?

What do you gain?

No ambigous answers like knowledge or power im talking pragmatically. At least elaborate.

I never really took any of this seriously until as of late but ive always been drawn to it. I just keep telling myself its tinfoil shit, and thinking logically it is, but idk mane i just want answers.
>>
>>17269705
This is exactly why I appreciate householder traditions.

>>17269706
It's probably nothing, mate.

>>17269709
>What are the goals of magic and the occult?
Whatever your tradition or particular operation dictates. Everything from union with Godhead, to complete separation from Godhead to tryna get some head.

>What do you seek
Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel, and the Ordeal of the Abyss.

>what do you gain
Everything and nothing, just like any other human endeavor.

This is not a monolithich religion. There is no "First National Church of the Occult", more like various small groups, sometimes nested within larger religions, that use "hidden" or "secret" practices as a part of their methodology.
>>
>>17269728
>monolithich
>monolithic
>>
>>17269728
Then again, householder can be equally demed as attached to samsara.
Thats why im an aghori, neither this eay or that way.
>>
So what I'm getting from this thread is that Stoicism is the MGTOW of philosophical schools.
>>17269709

The Writing on The Wall, senpai, the answer to the most important question: WHY.

Also your words about math really hurt, Mr Astrotheology. I'm a professional gossiper and I already run circles around my peers in the field, all with help from the good Frater K's amazing library. What a wild ride.

By he way, who's your guru on the topic, Maxwell, or someone more obscure?

Also, if the Big Game is astrotheological in nature, what are we doing with chants and mantras to the various entities, if they are simply representations of the celestial bodies?
>>
>>17269698

I am deep into Synchromysticism. I love it.
>>
>>17269709

Also I don't think the word "tinfoil" means what you think it means, and you should drop using misnomers like that if you're planning to get anywhere in this game
>>
ok this may sound weird coming from me, but do we have anyone here who has experience with astral travel/projection?
>>
>>17270251
Ape and I would both have some experience with the GD/A.'.A.'. way of doing it.

I don't have any experience with full OBE though
>>
>>17269410
>idiots injuring themselves
being poor and stupid is about the definition of mundane.
>>
>>17270251
I think I did it once.
>On back in my bed
>Likely for 1h, mind clear, no thoughts, no emotion
>Literally did hit a perfect state of peace
>Suddenly my body felt like it was trembling and a "trembling noise" started
>I was with the closed eyes, yet I did feel it blink
>Suddenly I was in front of my house and there was a black woman and an asian young woman
>I was like "wtf, how come I am in front of my house"
>I slowly reached the head of the asian with my finger to poke her, awoke
Not sure if this is Lucid Dream or OBE, it was so realistic I literally didn't knew how to tell if it was all fake or not. Happened only once, though.
>>
>>17270257
ok so let me brief you in and maybe you can make sense of what i experienced.

This guy contacted me, on private chat and told me about my thoughtspace/astral garden, something i myself forgot about long ago. He told me he knew about it and that he needed help (it gets more ridiculous from here on)

He told me that he needs my help to make/develop/create a game/movie that begins in my garden, that will lead him into (memedrumroll.exe) the akashic records. I thought it as a fun experiment and i did it. created the game, made sure to visualize it, performed prana pratishta of Maa into it and created a few egregores to keep it stable. Then i let him in today morning.
He 'played' it and said he found what he wanted, he described almost exactly what i had created with minor inconsistencies. I was amazed.

I was meditating and doing a bit of prnayama a few seconds ago and i noticed some changes to the way i exerience it usually. I didnt feel the connection to Maa i do almost every time i evoke her, i couldnt feel the enrgy during invoking shiva, and i felt weird shit around my anahata/manipura.

did i get astraly raped and my energy system = fucked ;-;

and yes, i do realize this sounds incredibly retarded
>>
>>17270287
>did i get astraly raped
>Next level rape - only on /x/
Sorry anon, I really couldn't resist.
>>
>>17270287
God i sound like the worst kind of new age freak. But srsly. Help, os it placebo or may there be some sort of change?
>>
File: 2rzw1uv.jpg (42KB, 410x453px) Image search: [Google]
2rzw1uv.jpg
42KB, 410x453px
>>17269614
Top kek
That was a joke right?
>>17269647
>implying you have the ability to act perfectly rationally
>>17270287
> i do realize this sounds incredibly retarded
kek. several more weeks of winter for it
Just to be clear here, he asked you to do something, you did it, then he described you doing what he had previously asked, and now you're feel anxious about it?
>>
>>17270347
He didnt specify what the game was to look like. I made it all up myself. Andthenhe told me specificly what i created - it was unguessable, i made it specificly so it wasnt something he could guess through analyzing me.
>>
>>17270361
I'll bite. send me the chat log [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 750x1334px
>>17270368
Do you mind using skype? Cause pic related happened

>>
>>17270388
opps [email protected]
anyway, added on skype
>>
>>17270337
Don't worry about it. Ape here sans muh trip.

If I were you I'd just banish a few times. That or seriously clean yourself out with some contemplative yoga toward cleansing yourself of all influence or reestablishing the tie to Maa and Shiva.

For the most part, you should have any severance with Godforms after AP. Usually. Us ceremonials usually take care of it by liberal use of various banishing rituals.

Evoke Bhairava and call me in the morning.
>>
>>17270402
Didnt receive add ;-; whats you skype name
>>
>>17270408
Call you in he morning? What?

Anyhow ill evoke bhairava again but the problem is o have trouble with it, if i were to describe the change in feeling it would be getting a hug from the entire universe before, to ignored now kek.
But he left my thoightspace only a few hours back so

Anyhow i banished my astral thoughspace through replacing it with Shiva Nataraja incase he left anything there or opened anything there. Anything left is being instantly nullified. I feel slightly better but still theres tension in throat chakra ;-;

Might be strain from inviting a foreign energy onto my nadi system? Shit happens when i invoked godforms to the extent of giving up my body to them, but it never fucked up my system to this extent where i lost quite a bit of progress.
>>
File: bropepe.jpg (91KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
bropepe.jpg
91KB, 499x499px
>Astral rape

I love that new meme
>>
>>17270450
Its obviously not astral rape, but some sort of idk. I never fucking astral projected.
>>
>>17263362
Amazing what Frater K has started.

I wish some of you called for me more often.
>>
>>17271070
and who are you?
>>
>>17270251
I am mastering it for more than 10 years now. I was able to talk to some people who really hate me now.

I had good and bad experiences.
>>
>>17271094
Just some guy you might hear more from in the future. I am observing this little circle jerk for a long time now and at first I was very unpleased with your sharing of knowledge.
I have used the names Frater Z, Frater Thor and an Luciferi in the past and am active in more than just one active group.
>>
>>17271109
You were the other guy on Z's trip? He'd mentioned he wasn't the only one using it in the past.
>>
>>17271116
There were so many trips I don''t even remember them all anymore. What was I "using"? As English isn't my mother's tongue please be more exact in your language.
>>
File: a.jpg (587KB, 889x899px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
587KB, 889x899px
People, I have a couple of questions for you.

Any serious Enochian practitioner here? I'm wondering if the table is really necessary or you could use a substitution. I read DuQuette Enochian Magick some time ago, and he detailed the specific materials, I was planning adapting some of them.

Second question:
Anyone have some webpages, archives, whatever, full of occult images, mostly symbols if possible.
>>
>>17271109
You're the german artist?
>>
>>17271191
I am German and I am some kind of artist but if I am the same guy you remember is questionable.
Are you that American 32rder?
>>
>>17271199
probably not, least I'm not sure what you mean by 32rder. I do believe we sat around bullshitting a few times in the Thelma room though.
>>
>>17271216
WTF.
32rd is a degree of some sort of mystical, quabbalistic school.
Well if you are a fellow Thelemite then feel greeted. I, personally wear a mask whenever I go there. The abbey is in us. Could you give me a credible name you use?
>>
>>17271109
>circlejerk
>pissed at 'sharing knowledge'
fuck off
>>
>>17269396
Different anon. Is there any theory on how this process of identification works? Obviously a singular form isn't for everyone, and I understand seeing the One in all, but I'd like to hear a summary of some sort, different views. Karma as an explanation is enough for me to understand it completely on one level, but I still have doubts on others.

For example, how does one identify said being as True? Jhana on the matter excluded. I have one I identify with, but his motives are as outwardly dubious as the sensation I get from other, more traditionally godly emanations. Yet he is the only one I feel any sense of compassion for. Might be pity, but either way, it's the rare time I ever get any mystic stirrings.
>>
File: 1453682677386.jpg (601KB, 979x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1453682677386.jpg
601KB, 979x1632px
If you want to know, ask
>>
>>17271225
No, that wasn't me. Though I'm guessing you aren't the person I was chatting with. Pity I had wanted to find out if he ever got his books translated onto the US market.

And no, not a thelemite, I just enjoy the conversation from time to time.
>>
>>17271226
Well I am sorry if I offend you but I dislike seeing people go mad over books that weren't meant for their eyes.
>>
>>17269709
Peace. I want inner peace that isn't temporary or illusory. I don't think that needs elaboration.
>>
>>17271226
I just dislike people going mad over stuff that wasn't meant for them. This is the stuff you do with a certain leadership, not just on your own!

>>17271251
I can translate its core to you if you tell me what it was. It is very likely I read it if it is in German, French or English.
>>
>>17271264
If I had the good sense to get the names of the books I wouldn't be worried about finding the author. Appreciate the offer though.
Also magic is like sex, the only test is the practical one.
>>
>>17271282
You are welcome.
Yes, it is a very sexual act. If it wasn't for my penis...
>>
>>17271292
...I wouldn't have spent that year in college.

What I mean is there is no bar to entry on knowledge. Anyone can study as they please.
>>
>>17271306
Hah, good one.
I am still very unsure about this free knowledge policy of yours.
>>
>>17271330
Much to my disappointment, and despite so much of this information being freely available on-line for the past 25 years; the world has failed to end, the old ones haven't risen from their slumber to bring madness and horror to the world of man, and society hasn't broken down to the point where leather clad big breasted women are racing down the ruined streets in modified dune buggies. So I'd say it's pretty safe. If it's not meant for someone they'll take a look, shrug, and be about their day.
>>
>>17270287

While I seriously doubt he truly did anything, may I suggest a different approach?

Invoke the corresponding deities to the parts of the body and have them enthroned therein.

This should regulate properly everything and replace and refine anything that's really needed.

It need not be a detailed and long invocation of each.

or you know, just invoke yourself as the highest.
>>
What led you down this crooked road of bullshit? Mine was existential ennui and the realization that everything is a meme.
>>
>>17271694
weird experiences as a kid, weird sensations when meditating. And the belief that someone, somewhere had to have all this figured out. I was wrong btw, but I learned a lot of interesting things while finding out I was wrong.
>>
>>17271694
I was an edgy teen and thankfully discovered that magic isn't totally bullshit.
>>
Anyone else who does dream yoga like to watch their mind do its nightly business? I love the way that the chatter spins its way into vignettes.
>>
File: Itsallgreenperpendicular.png (954KB, 1067x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Itsallgreenperpendicular.png
954KB, 1067x1003px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lGPT2J1cc

I've seen this and wondered is it possible to be possessed by a God using this technique and thereby gain godlike powers?

tfw you just want to be a God.
>>
File: 3.jpg (153KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
153KB, 1000x787px
>>17263362
What do you guys know about Abaddon?
In my research there is very little in relation to him that I can find. Some people believe he his an entity while others believe "Abaddon" to simply be the name of the pit.

What have you guys found, if anything? This demon greatly interests me for a reason I can't explain. I just heard his name one day and have searched high and low for information on him ever since. Is that just human curiosity or something different?
>>
>>17271795
neat
>>17271942
The webcomic was fun.
>>
>>17270259

>injury

you never seen dervishes in real life? there are no injuries. wounds get healed in less than 10 minutes as if there has never been a wound.
>>
>>17271189
Define? You should probably whip up an altar table but the Great Table is probably unnecessary provided you're not working GD.

>>17271242
Does Silcharde exclusively come from Grimorum Verum or is the Pact of Urbain Grandier indicative of an older tradition?

>>17271252
If it was published, it's meant for ALL eyes.

>>17271942
>Abaddon
Read Revelation again, he's an angel in charge of the swath of locusts, not unlike Samael's the angel of death.

>>17271694
Experimentation with the techniques. Keep going for the last over ten years now. Higher education has not divested me of these practices.
>>
File: 1453744225985.png (333KB, 607x583px) Image search: [Google]
1453744225985.png
333KB, 607x583px
Bump? C'mon, folks, better get in that yoga before Resh so you can carry Sol's gnosis with you for the rest of the day :3
>>
>>17273740

Mirin Dajo is the only person i know who could perform super human feats while NOT being in trance, but he also died doing his last performance. There are videos of him on youtube.
>>
>>17273740
I think I need a translation.
>>
To update on astral rape- all bad effects went away without any banishing. Mustve been some sort of placebo or some sort of strain on system kek.
>>
File: ERIS_by_istarwyn.jpg (176KB, 1074x665px) Image search: [Google]
ERIS_by_istarwyn.jpg
176KB, 1074x665px
>>17274029
I am interested in hearing more about tara maa if you feel like sharing.,
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 544x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 544x750px
>>17274048
Well Tara Maa is form of Adi Shakti. We dont worship Adi Shakti directly because, well, imagining her is out of grasp of the human mind. Adi Shakti id the creative force of the universe. She creates ojt of the need to identify with something. This began when she seperated from Sadasiva (nonduality, union of siva and shakti) and thus lost her true identity, and began creation. She manifests in all beings, and in human beings she is the reason you have an ego, and identity. The thing is thiugh, when shakti doesnt identify with herself but something she created, she looses her sense of being and doesnt realize she is not constrained by any thing. That unlimited power, is called kundalini, and more specifically Cit Kundalini, which rests down around your ass kek.
Even though shakti manifests in you, siva does too. The two are only illusionarily seperate, and your siva is the thiughtspace. Your conciousness - that is siva. Siva is the shaktiman - controler of shakti. Once union of siva and shakti happens then - well the. You merger woth the absolute. So far so good?
>>
File: 030610-eye2.jpg (8KB, 247x224px) Image search: [Google]
030610-eye2.jpg
8KB, 247x224px
>>17274117
Following so far. Not that far off from wilson's "I in the triangle" material
>>
Anyone knows if there is a pdf version of R. A. Gilbert - Golden Dawn Companion, the usual places yielded zero results. Not even my national library has a copy.
>>
>>17274029
My father is keeping track of everything.

But please kek.
>>
>>17274149
Got a lot from gilbert, let me see if I have that one.
>>
>>17274132
So that was the explanation of the absolutes, adi shakti and adi shiva, the two primordial forces (shiva is technically not a force, he is passive, shakti is his active counterpart)
Now, the worship in tantra is done through giving those gods form. The most basic is Shiva and Durga. Durga manifested herself to kill a demon. She is the goddes of victory, of war, in the vedic sense, but as the consort of shiva she is the rebirth, creation aspect whilst shiva is the god of death and destruction (E D G Y). Durga manifested the goddes kali, which is another popular mahavidya - the 10 main forms of shakti. Kali represents death, time and change, in the active sense. Her consort is Mahakala, the lord of death, but in the passive aspect. Kali is also regarded as goddes of rebirth as through death she prepeares you for yet another birth. And now we come down to Tara, my personal favorite. Tara manifested from durga when Shiva saved the world by drinking a poison that was drowning every other god. He became unconciouss and was about to die but Tara manifested and frd him her breast milk which saved him. She is the ultimate mother, the mother of all beings. She also has the aspect of kali in which she is the goddes of change, for example in the form of ugratara or smashan tara. She shares many epithets with kali, and thus they seem to be related more closely than just through the fact of being shakti. taras consort is arguably mahakala or bhairava a but any shiva will do.
>>
>>17274163
Gods have such strange genealogies.
>>17274149
Don't have that particular volume. It appears to only be $5 on amazon though. If you make a scan feel free to share and I'll pass it around.
>>
>>17274228
Oh sad. Shipping costs to yuropoor countries is a bit high, but if i manage to get a hold of a copy i'll definitely make a scan
>>
>>17274268
Here's a link to the currently uploading gilbert folder
https://mega.nz/#F!sgkWTTRA!QifHOeXVK66aiFVQ6w1ZwA

Check back over the next few days and I'll add material that covers the same topic as the companion to that folder
>>
>>17274048

I have links to massive amount of occults books uploaded but im afraid if i post them here they would get deleted.
>>
the above post wasnt intended to be a reply
>>
>>17274303
Make them non-editable
>>
>>17274305

what do you mean?
>>
>>17274298
Rather the feast these last few days. [email protected]
email me the links, anything that looks like it's not commonly available I'll copy and share
>>
>>17274320

to be honest, i cant do that because i dont know you. im not against sharing information but this collection is too big to bet on it.
>>
File: 1451856786001.png (91KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1451856786001.png
91KB, 470x595px
>>17274351
you tease
>>
>>17274351
Make a copy and send him a copy? Jesus christ come on, THINK
>>
>>17274364
>>17274369

i will make a backup and post the back up link. it takes awhile but ill post it soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 960x768px
Any of you have experience with homa/yajna? Im thinking of starting to practice it as a way to purify my elements but i never got the initiation to it :< anyone got some experience?
>>
>>17274298
The library in the OP has over 5k texts, you're fine. If nothing else, share them with Ape when he's back on a temp. Mega account or something.
>>
>>17274374
danke shan
>>17274384
sadly no
>>
>>17274389
I hope yall go mad over what you will discover.
My personal recommendations: Liber al Vel Legis, Magick in theory and practice, All about Freemasonry, all about Alchemy.
>>
>>17274411
dubs
>>
>>17274411

>magick

this word alone, with the added k, is enough for me to renounce anything a person has to say.
>>
>>17274457
why do autists always add a k to the end of magic?
>>
>>17274457
No, the term is used this way for a purpose. If you think there is no trigger motivation behind this, then you don't understand how hypnosis works. You will not understand the book.

And that would be a good thing because Crowley does these weird little things to conceal his wisdom from others.
>>
>>17274465

put on a trip so i can filter you. thanks.
>>
>>17274464
Maybe that is curtsy to Ancient Greeks, because
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=magic
"...from Greek magike (presumably with tekhne "art"), fem. of magikos "magical,..."
>>
>>17274487
I am unable to understand your statement.
>>
File: derp.jpg (36KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
36KB, 354x354px
>>17274465
> he convinced himself adding 'k' to 'magic' is deep hypnotist secret wisdom
>>
File: 1287713963153.jpg (96KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
1287713963153.jpg
96KB, 465x700px
Well this shit is getting obnoxious fast
>>
>>17274496

the word magic comes from the mage which comes from the mogh ( the iranian zorvani preists). if your mother tongue is english you probably cant pronounce that word and you would say mog instead of its actual sound. the most important mage is said to be :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostanes

i should also add this wiki page has disinfo in it
>>
>>17269614
Astro,

I'd love to see the occult approached from a more mathematical angel. Something that goes beyond the typical "count up the value of the letters guys!"

Where do you recommend starting?

If it matters: I have a bs with high marks in math. I took a couple classes of astronomy as well, but it's been a few years.

Also, kind of surprised you didn't include physicist in there, but whatever.
>>
>>17274666
*angle
not that it matters.
>>
>>17274666

read A Little Book of Coincidence and watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcJiRmZ9WmY

there are people who waste 40 years in magic and never learn what the secret diagrams actually depict. the video above would kickstart you. also my reading list:

Astral Worship - J. H. Hill
Astrological World Cycles - Tara Mata (Laurie Pratt)
Astrotheology & Shamanism - Christianity's Pagan Root - Jan Irvin & Andrew Rutajit
Astro-Theology and Sidereal Mythology
Celestial Dynamics, A Course of Astro-Metaphysical Study
Cicero - On the Nature of the Gods Academics - H. Rackham
Hesiod and Theognis - Dorothea Wender
Lost Star of Myth and Time - Walter Cruttenden
Porphyry's Against the Christians - The Literary Remains - R. Joseph Hoffman
Ruins or Meditations on the Revolutions of Empires and the Law of Nature
- C. F. Volney
Stellar Theology & Masonic Astronomy - Robert Hewitt Brown
The Astrological Foundation of the Christ Myth - Book 1 - Malik H Jabbar

The Astrological Foundation of the Christ Myth - Book 2 - Malik H Jabbar

The Astrological Foundation of the Christ Myth - Book 3 - Malik H Jabbar

more in next post
>>
The Astrological Foundation of the Christ Myth - Book 4 - Malik H Jabbar
Dance of the Zodiac - Rhythms and Patterns of Creation - William Schreib
Christ in Egypt - The Horus-Jesus Connection - D.M. Murdock
Celsus on the True Doctrine - A Discourse Against the Christians
- R. Joseph Hoffman
Jesus and the Lost Goddess - The Secret Teachings of the Original Christians
- Timothy Freke & Peter Gandy
Lost Light - An Interpretation of Ancient Scriptures - Alvin Boyd Kuhn
Ovid Matamorphoses - Charles Martin
Plutarch Moralla Volume V - Frank Cole Babbitt
Plato - The Complete Works - John M. Cooper and D.S. Hutchinson
Terabiblos - Claudiun Ptolemy
The Light of Egypt, The Science of the Soul and Stars - Thomas H. Burgoyne
The Phenomena and Diosemia of Aratus (1848) - Aratus John Lamb
The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors - Christianity Before Christ - Kersey Graves
Who is the King of Glory? - A Study of the Christos Messiah Tradition - Alvin Boyd Kuhn
Ancient Egypt - The Light of the World - Gerald Massey
>>
File: 1451850802168.jpg (283KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1451850802168.jpg
283KB, 500x567px
>>17274666
trips!
>>
are there any books out there that help guide to real-world manifestation?

not just faith, hope, theory. reality?!
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.