[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guardian spirits exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1428694355485.jpg (8KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8KB, 249x243px
Do guardian spirits exist?
>>
No.
>>
I think so.
>>
The Holy Guardian Angel is an emissary from Enlil / Yahweh.

The Book of Abramelin the Mage will teach you how to Evoke your Holy Guardian Angel but only if you totally devote your life to Enlil / Yahweh.

It also tells you how to bind the Adversary who is known as Marduk.

It gives you names an sigils of him and the Igigi.
>>
>>17256149
are you that dude who enters a thread and then starts pasting the kolbrin bible?
>>
>>17256156

Yea what of it.

Earth was formed in a Creation and a Recreation.

The Book of the Sons of Fire tells us so.
>>
>>17256198
don't get tetchy you fuck. I'm just talking.

is this you? >>17256189
>>
>>17256198
Sheesh.. I kind of like the repetition myself.
>>
Of course. Look outside, do you see weeds?
Those are guardian spirits, allies of your ancestors.

Dandelion is a cure for winter disease, including heartbreak in most old-school grimoires.
>>
>>17256205

Yea, as a Comparative Mythologist I read alot and I look for the similarities between various stories.

I just tell you guys what I have read.

You can check the book of Abramelin the mage for yourself and see that it does name Marduk.

It was one of the books that helped to clue me in.
>>
>>17256227
no, I like your stuff. no probs. I found the kolbrin through your posts, and I liked it. and then through that, the emerald tablets. so, thanks.
>>
>Americans ITT

>Muh christ have created the whole world

Top kek
>>
>>17256259
Yeah, He did.

What's yours done?
>>
>>17256135
*tips*
>>
File: chop suey.gif (295KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chop suey.gif
295KB, 500x375px
>>17256259
>>
>>17257451

do you think he gets combo chop suey or is he a one meat kinda guy? maybe he's a vegetarian.
>>
>>17256132
Anon, what you call "guardian spirts" are not spirits at all. They are powerful visions created from your life energy.

Because this vision appears besides you we call it : STAND
>>
File: 1420968743075.png (269KB, 414x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420968743075.png
269KB, 414x480px
>>17256156
>>17256198

could you highlight the kolbrin bible?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.