[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Saturn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: Saturn_during_Equinox.jpg (325KB, 4613x2233px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn_during_Equinox.jpg
325KB, 4613x2233px
Redpill me on Saturn.
>>
>>17255840
considered the son of the sun by surya tantriks
>>
>>17255848
And I am father of the son of the Sun
>>
>>17255855
im the sun of the son of the father of the son of the sun, though
>>
>>17255858
Oh, cousin Bob! How are you? How's your wife? And the kids?
>>
>>17255840
Jupiter is responsible for the zodiac phenomena. It's immense magnetic pull tells us when to mate just like the earth's magnetosphere tells fish how to find home and mate
>>
>>17255863
How's your mama and them?
>>
>>17255868
>Jupiter
We're discussing Saturn anon.
>>17255840
Saturn gives our Sun its first impulse in the ray of creation.
>>
its fuckin, pretty big and pretty far away. its in space. it has rings. these are things i know.

theres some fuckin weird association between saturn and satan an the hex-storm n the black cube of jews n fuckin illuminati n ther all bad guys.

I think that pretty much covers it OP
also fuck you and hail stan
>>
>>17255840
also in jyotisha it represents all sadness in sorrows. its a generally bad energy.

>>17255863
theyre good, sort of never been born, but good.
>>
>>17255840
jupiter replaced him. while the greeks worshipped jupiter, jews still are worshiping saturn to this day
>>
>>17255840
redpill me abput farts
redpill me about grass
redpill me about rocks
redpill me about kittens
>>
There's a hexagonal thing at the bottom.

It also sounds weird
https://youtu.be/Sh2-P8hG5-E
>>
>>17255895
true. in an older version of our cosmos, Saturn preceded the sun. so, very true.
>>
Saturn is the PERSONIFICATION of the king of the gods.

The king of the gods changes over time, so the person who is named after the planet changes.

You have to understand that the gods were personified as planets, so the planets were named after the gods.

But the gods changed position when they passed on kingship to their youngers.

Like for example in the start it was Anshar and Kishar who were the Personifications of Saturn and Jupiter.

But as time passed and Anshar passed kingship to his son Anu, then Anu became Saturn.

Before Anu was Uranus.

But when Anu became Saturn, then Alalu became Uranus.

So you have to talk about this stuff from certain time periods, it gets complicated.

But what we know is that its called Astrolatry to personify a god as a planet and it started from mesopotamia with the anunna gods.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrolatry

Saturn is El or Anu, it resonates with the father. Because El or Anu is the Father of Enlil and Enki and his Father before him was Anshar.

What this all means is that the Anunnaki all have planets named after them.

Other examples:

Enki or Poseidon is the Personification of Neptune

Enlil or Zeus is Jupiter

Inanna or Isis is Venus, and her father Nanna is the Moon god sin.
>>
>>17256056
I wouldn't say that. their laity essentially worship the Father in the trinity, the godhead, and always have. their learned ones, the cabbalists, etc., different story, and it's certainly not Saturn that the latter stop at.
>>
>>17256158
It wouldn't "sound" like anything to human ears though. What you hear in that video is just an arbitrary audio approximation of signals that the planet's electromagnetic field produces.
>>
>>17256103
Farts are a cosmic representation of gaseous nebulae.

Grass is a saturn plant, creating borders where it goes.

Rocks are a type of sentient life that doesn't need to do anything to live.

Kittens carry a parasite called toxoplasmosa gondii and causes schizophrenia and an increased affection for cats.
>>
File: image.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
231KB, 304x366px
>>17255902
Kek
>>
>>17255902
Hail stan!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmKeSIVpNR8
>>
I know a video that explains this but in not gunna post it
>>
>>17255840
in teh beging of teh kosmos teh world was a satun world. tis mean teh world wus not yet a fire world. it was a world of gas. all was chaos. in fact teh word gas come from teh word chaos, or visey versey. dis was teh satun world den, a world of chaos and heat but not fire. we lived in dis world of heat but we were in a very deep daze as tho we were like teh rocks of today. den all teh kosmos returned to the bosom of teh ein sof. after sum tiem teh ein sof recreated teh kosmos and all was at a satun state, khaos. then teh ein sof and teh elohymns brooded upon teh deeps of teh khaos and lite flashed in teh moving deeps of satun chaos and teh kosmos began to becum a sun kosmos. dis was follow by a moon kosmos and now teh earth kosmos where we all liv and kill each other merrily. teh satun planet remain as a corpse of teh earlier kosmos. when we look at satun we do see how teh kosmos looked at an earlier tiem. selah.
>>
>>17256375

I'm hungru :(
>>
>>17256367
who gives a shit
>>
>>17256377
satun did devour his chilens. he was also always a very hungru god and aslo indeed very wrathful and vegant.
>>
>>17256384

do u want a hug?
>>
>>17255840
Does "redpill" refer to scientific fact or bullshit beliefs?

Cause as an astrophysics major, I can hook you up on the first. Don't own any tin foil hats, though.
>>
>>17256402
yes'm
>>
>>17256408
Well, what's with saturns rings?
>>
>>17256408
go ahead, you scientific stud you, and hook these motherfuckers up with some pussy-pulling scientific facts. and make it snappy.
>>
>>17256412
they're made of fried bread
>>
>>17256409

*hugsss*
>>
>>17256417
How can you toast that is which most fried?
>>
>>17256430

i would like some toast with butter on it
>>
File: hummingbird.jpg (58KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
hummingbird.jpg
58KB, 400x299px
>>17256424
tanks. hav dis humminbud.
>>
>>17256430
in the same way that you unscramble eggs. with a tuning fork.
>>
>>17256443

thats cool thnx a lot :)
>>
>>17256443

thnx thats cool :)
>>
>>17256435
>>17256447
Feed me more, have you found the video with instructors
>>
>>17256443

thx:):)
>>
>>17256408
My sentiments exactly. Don't come to another place and expect us to know your language.
>>
>>17256459

eggs and chupos>>17256459
?
>>
File: Buddha.jpg (666KB, 1650x927px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha.jpg
666KB, 1650x927px
>>17256226
Never have I read so much truth.
>>
>>17256459
there are no videos for unscrambling saturn's buttered fried bread rings with a tuning fork. it's all about feel. it's an aptitude.
>>
>>17256478
You haven't flown high enough to see the big picture
>>
>>17256448
ok. i liek teh humminbid bcos it has teken is own evolootinry path in dis worl. and aslo bcos hims liek sugry thins.
>>
>>17256478

that's funny.
>>
>>17256482
nigga i am the big picture. i am the big picture behind the big picture. and where i fly the air is so high and so thin and so pure it would turn your blood into gas nigga.
>>
>>17256493
So hardcore brah, yeah you inhale that pure air!
>>
>>17256485

thats cool u lik tht a turtle livs far for metabolism check it out thnk it eats leevs too lol
>>
>>17256408
You're knowledge of the cosmos is relative
>>
>>17256504
i am inhaling it and exhaling a new cosmos with every exhalation
>>
>>17256511
and your knowledge of the difference between you're and your is also somewhat relative
>>
>>17256530
Evidently so but I'm somewhat high and drunk atm desu desu.
>>
>>17256525
I bet your the type to sniff a whiff of your own farts
>>
>>17256581
and i bet you're the type who'd jack off to me doing so

and who wouldn't want to get a whiff of my farts? each one creates a new branch on the tree of life. i fart the sephiroth.
>>
File: 300px-Titan-arum2web.jpg (70KB, 300x405px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Titan-arum2web.jpg
70KB, 300x405px
>>17256581
It can be a diagnostic tool about the state of one's bowel. Which is a saturnal process. It's slow, and methodical, using countless repetition. Like slow trains or big, but still cold lizards. Like slow worms and centipedes. Like addiction and regret.

Sniff your own farts, do it, be proud of yourself for experiencing reality at face value. Pic related.
>>
>>17256511
>i think i sound smart
>>
Holy shit, 9gag must have raided this place again.
>>
The rings of Saturn are actually the remnants of a super weapon similar to a deathstar created by the ancient builder race. I assume it was destroyed in a battle with reptilians. The rings are the dust and smokey remnants.
>>
>>17256654
I think Xbox and movies are stupid but I base my life on them and Star Wars anyway because I lack the knowledge of the iconoclasts and the NWO.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.