[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archangel Michael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 44

File: Michael.jpg (43KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
43KB, 679x679px
Does anyone know anything about this supernatural being? Has he ever been known to take human form? If so, as what? What powers might one expect him to have? Why would he reach out to a human who is obviously spiritually and emotionally damaged, and in need of growth and love? Is it possible for angels to father children? What might his purpose be?
>>
File: 1451341223672.jpg (100KB, 640x966px) Image search: [Google]
1451341223672.jpg
100KB, 640x966px
>>17244938
Michael is a martial angel.

His name means "who is like God?"
>>
>>17244957
>Michael is a martial angel.

"Martial" as in.. how?
>>
>>17244957
>His name means "who is like God?"

I seriously need help with this, any knowledge would be appreciated.
>>
File: Michael Angel.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Michael Angel.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
>>17244938
>Has he ever been known to take human form?

No, Michael is an angel.

>What powers might one expect him to have?

Heaven's arsenal is at his disposal.

>Why would he reach out to a human who is obviously spiritually and emotionally damaged, and in need of growth and love?

He imitates his Father.

>Is it possible for angels to father children?

It is possible but forbidden.

>What might his purpose be?

To glorify the Lord.
>>
File: Michael.jpg (4MB, 2825x4259px) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
4MB, 2825x4259px
>>17244962
As in he is an angel whose business it is to conduct war.

>>17244969
It's self explanatory.
>>
I once drew his sigil and charged it, it was really effective against my negative thoughts
>>
>>17244981
>>Has he ever been known to take human form?
>No, Michael is an angel.

What about Heberws 13:2?

"Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!"

This clearly says angels can and do take human form. Otherwise how could fallen angels (Nephilim) have mated with human females before Noah?
>>
>>17244981
>>Is it possible for angels to father children?
>It is possible but forbidden

Why is this forbidden?
>>
>>17244994
>I once drew his sigil and charged it, it was really effective against my negative thoughts

What is his sigil?
>>
File: Michael crushing Satan.jpg (129KB, 1176x900px) Image search: [Google]
Michael crushing Satan.jpg
129KB, 1176x900px
>>17245016
>What about Heberws 13:2?

That's a good verse. We need to define what we mean by "human form."

An angel can appear to be a human but this is merely an illusion, whereas Jesus Christ literally took on human form and became a man.

No angel can do what the Son did.

>how could fallen angels (Nephilim) have mated with human females before Noah?

They were never human themselves but they knew human women.
>>
File: Jesus Sword.jpg (52KB, 407x466px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Sword.jpg
52KB, 407x466px
>>17245020
>Why is this forbidden?

It is the Lord's will.
>>
File: archangel michael sigil.png (8KB, 736x200px) Image search: [Google]
archangel michael sigil.png
8KB, 736x200px
>>17245028
found it on google
>>
Archangels are dope. Call upon their aid for help in dark times. Do not give into the false promises of the devil and his demons.
>>
>>17245042
>That's a good verse. We need to define what we mean by "human form."
>An angel can appear to be a human but this is merely an illusion, whereas Jesus Christ literally took on human form and became a man.
>No angel can do what the Son did.

That makes sense.

But an angel can seem "solid" human, like to touch?
>>
File: Michael and demon.jpg (92KB, 621x916px) Image search: [Google]
Michael and demon.jpg
92KB, 621x916px
>>17245148
>But an angel can seem "solid" human, like to touch?

Yes; angels can easily fool human senses.
>>
>>17245049
>It is the Lord's will.

But why?

Why would an angel in human form swear never to father children?
>>
File: Cast out.jpg (175KB, 900x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Cast out.jpg
175KB, 900x1257px
>>17245181
Angels cannot take human form.
>>
>>17245207
>What about Heberws 13:2?
>"Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!"
>This clearly says angels can and do take human form.
>>
File: kerdojel-piros.png (74KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
kerdojel-piros.png
74KB, 512x512px
>>17244938
When Angels cannot take human form..
Why show us their like humans with some glorious look?

The angels most in a human like symbol.
Or protector.
Or truthor.

Your soul can turn for them for help.. for power.. for some info..
They give it to you free.. mostly..
>>
>>17245271
>The angels most in a human like symbol.
>Or protector.
>Or truthor.
>Your soul can turn for them for help.. for power.. for some info..
>They give it to you free.. mostly..

Mostly? What do good angels want with fallen humans?
>>
>>17245181
>Why would an angel in human form swear never to father children?

What would happen if an Archangel pretending to be human lived a human life, took a human wife, and had a child? What would be the result?
>>
>>17245122
Man, I've never researched into sigils and much on magick and that stuff. I'm an atheist but I believe in paranormal happenings. I wonder what would be a neat (but positive/'good') sigil or symbol to create or carve in order to experiment with its possible influence upon my immediate future.
>>
Angels are faggots.
>>
>>17244938
The mothman, certain aliens and seraphim (which have beady red electronic looking eyes) are all messengers that he sends out.

One of the seraphim came to me before the giant explosion in China along with a UFO that shined a spotlight and some more in the distance.
>>
>>17245221
What I get from the above is that angels can assume an ostensibly human form, but ontologically they remain angels all the same. Their corporeal body is illusory if it resembles a human's; otherwise they look more or less like humans, save for a few characteristic traits. They are capable of reproducing with humans considering that they do or can have a physical body; but they are not permitted to.
>>
>>17245277
Want your soul find peace and love somewhere.
>>
>>17245314
>The mothman, certain aliens and seraphim (which have beady red electronic looking eyes) are all messengers that he sends out.
>One of the seraphim came to me before the giant explosion in China along with a UFO that shined a spotlight and some more in the distance.

But Seraphs are known as "fiery ones".

What you describe doesn't seem to fit the description of good Archangels.
>>
>>17245343
>What I get from the above is that angels can assume an ostensibly human form, but ontologically they remain angels all the same. Their corporeal body is illusory if it resembles a human's; otherwise they look more or less like humans, save for a few characteristic traits. They are capable of reproducing with humans considering that they do or can have a physical body; but they are not permitted to.

Thank you.

Why are they not permitted to reproduce? What would happen if they did?
>>
>>17244938

Humans reach out to him, not the other way around. He was a Saint before he was an angel, if I understand the Biblical version of history.
>>
>>17245377
>Humans reach out to him, not the other way around. He was a Saint before he was an angel, if I understand the Biblical version of history.

Michael was an Archangel before humans existed.

First in command of the armies of Heaven.
>>
>>17245389

I thought he was a prince who stood up to evil?
>>
>>17245413
>I thought he was a prince who stood up to evil?

No. The war of the 2/3rds good angels against the 1/3rd fallen happened before humans existed.
>>
I'm not well versed in the bible but I am a Christian.
Michael is the most ultimate of bad asses
You do not want to piss his father off
Be careful my friends and get good with Christ please
>>
Michaels name is not a reference to how similar to God he is but instead a quote.

When Lucifer stated that he could become like unto God Michael confronted him with the question "but who is like unto God?"
>>
>>17245442
>I'm not well versed in the bible but I am a Christian.

Same.

>Michael is the most ultimate of bad asses

Awesome. So it would not be a good idea to interfere with his mission concerning a human, if he had one?

>You do not want to piss his father off

Yes.

>Be careful my friends and get good with Christ please

Yes.
>>
Michael is John Travolta. I thought everyone knew this.
>>
>>17245421

Good to know. I've never been to church or read the Bible so I'm not even close to an expert.
>>
>>17245291
Please respond with ideas or anything that can help me to research on my own.
>>
>>17245472

HE SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AND SCIENTOLOGIST PENII
>>
File: MMH.jpg (29KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
MMH.jpg
29KB, 600x609px
>>17245456
>I KEEP COMING BACK
>ARMAGEDDON WHEN?

>the soul is immortal
>>
>>17245456
It wouldn't be a good idea to interfere with anything an angel who is in the grace of God is doing, especially Michael. I'm more scared of Michael than I am Lucifer
Angels take their orders from the most high and have no time for petty human drama
Leave that for the faggot fallen angels
>>
>>17244938
>If so, as what?
Jesus Christ, OP
>>
>>17245371
You probably won't believe me, but my girlfriend is a medium and the spirit of my dead brother told her that it was.
>>
>>17245512
No, that's an lds lie. Jesus was literally God in the flesh. Michael is an angel. A seperate being entirely who carries out God's orders, a mercenary, if you will
>>
>>17245493
I remember a guy here once wrote, how he asked an angel to make his life better, which resulted in him losing his house and going to jail for the things that he has done, he really got his whooped, but after he did his time, he realised his mistakes in life and became a better person and is on the right track. The angels work for higher purpose, so if one asks them for something then it will be quite an experience.
>>
>>17245493
>It wouldn't be a good idea to interfere with anything an angel who is in the grace of God is doing, especially Michael. I'm more scared of Michael than I am Lucifer
>Angels take their orders from the most high and have no time for petty human drama
>Leave that for the faggot fallen angels

Thank you for this information.
>>
>>17245493
>I'm more scared of Michael than I am Lucifer

I'm sure Lucifer is scared of Michael as well.

As he should be.
>>
>Does anyone know anything about this supernatural being?
He's one of the angelic "top dawgz", as well as Lucifer's replacement. He's super friendly and interactive, and will never turn down a genuine plea for help.

>Has he ever been known to take human form? If so, as what?
Yes. It's generally reported to look similar to the artistic depictions of him (long, brown-ish hair. Early 30's, sometimes muscular/defined features)

Among many others, he is omnipresent (able to be in multiple places at once), which is how he is able to answer the prayers of the many. He's also a boss at slaying Fear Itself.

>Why would he reach out to a human who is obviously spiritually and emotionally damaged, and in need of growth and love?

Darkness preys on the vulnerable, and so He's probably reaching out to you before They do.
>>
>>17245555
Nice quads friend
I think it would be better to just ask Jesus for help. I don't know, angels honestly give me the spooks...like I said they're on a more important mission than I can probably comprehend. Like you implied thoughm their intentions are good and they love us because we're God's children
>>
But archangels are low tier. There are much more powerful beings.

Angel is “a celestial attendant of God; one of a class of Spiritual Beings who, in Medieval Angelology, were the lowest of the nine celestial orders: Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels and Angels
>>
>>17244938
Metatron's buddy.
>>
>>17245575
Hahahahaha.
>>
>>17245630
These two friends forever.
All of that you heared is just gossip you oldy bitches...
>>
>>17245630
>>17245634
Nah, Michael is seriously the hammer of judgment coming down. I wish ol' Lucy didn't have to suffer, but he chose his path and has to suffer the consequences. We all do if we don't get on the right path
>>
>>17244957
>>17244969
i think his name means "the one who is like god"
not "who is like god?"
>>
>>17245601
>in Medieval Angelology,

In Biblical Angelology:

Angels who are highest ranking. Michael is called the archangel in Jude 9 and the great prince in Daniel 12:1. Michael is the only angel designated archangel, and may possibly be the only one of this rank. The mission of the archangel is protector of Israel. (He is called “Michael your prince” in Dan. 10:21.) There were chief princes (Dan. 10:13), of whom Michael was one, as the highest ranking angels of God. Ruling angels (Eph. 3:10) are also mentioned, but no further details are given.

Angels who are prominent individuals. (1) Michael (Dan. 10:13; 12:1; Jude 9). The name Michael means “who is like God?” and identifies the only one classified as an archangel in Scripture. Michael is the defender of Israel who will wage war on behalf of Israel against Satan and his hordes in the Tribulation (Rev. 12:7–9). Michael also disputed with Satan about the body of Moses, but Michael refrained from judgment, leaving that to God (Jude 9). Jehovah’s Witnesses and some Christians identify Michael as Christ; this view, however, would suggest Christ has less authority than Satan, which is untenable.
>>
>>17245016
>angels can and do take human form
This is heresy! Legion of Heaven will never manifest before the sinful eyes of man. Only demons appear before man, manifestation is a tool of metaphysical seduction.
Source: Catholic Church before SJWs culturally enriched it
>>
>>17245662
I am not an expert this rings a lot of bells and it sounds right.
>>17245659
I'm pretty sure it means 'Who is like God?" or "Who can be like God?" I've readt that before.
Like I said here too>>17245525 Michael is not Jesus, that's a belief of Jehovahs Witnesses or latter day saints (lds) and isn't true
I also read somewhere that Gabriel is another archangel and maybe the only other one, but Im not sure
>>
Can some other Christians in here help me understand the concept of praying to angels? I guess it depends upon your denomination but I thought seeking out help from angels directly was taboo as its bordering on polytheism or idolatry? Even if we assume it's not, why bother praying to angels or even Michael when we could just pray to Jesus directly?
>>
>>17245691
i've read that there are seven archangels, michael, rafael, uriel.. can't recall other names
>>
>>17245698
That's what I believe too. I've just been describing what I think is the angels' role. And how also Michael is not Jesus
>>
>>17245291
Well you can create sigils for just about anything
>>
>>17245704
That sounds familiar too but I think a lot of it is speculative and only Michael and maybe Gabriel is referred to as an archangel. I could be completely wrong though, Im just going off of memory
>>
>>17245714
Right but what are common sigils used for a good/well-meant purpose that I could theoretically use to observe a paranormal event?
>>
>>17245139
Underrated post
>>
>>17245668
You seriously don't know the story of sodom and gomorrah?
>>
>>17245472
He was actually Paul Bettany.
>>
File: 2546.jpg (28KB, 373x533px) Image search: [Google]
2546.jpg
28KB, 373x533px
>>17244938

Ashtar Sheran is possibly one of his emanation.
>>
Having a family that was feverishly Catholic, and having read a few versions of the bibles, it always entertains me how inaccurate you people are when it comes to these things, and how retarded the people who pretend they're actually Catholic/Christian are.
>>
he can fly and block attacks with shield
>>
>>17245871
Were the men of Sodom not tempted and seduced? The manifestations were clearly demons.
Thus God smote Sodom, and accidentally hit Gomorrah as well, because they laid with demons.
>>
>>17245698
>Can some other Christians in here help me understand the concept of praying to angels?

Praying to angels is forbidden.

Asking God to dispatch angels in Jesus' name is allowed, and works, because you are showing proper deference to the Creator.
>>
>>17245122

>charging premade sigils from google

HOLY SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>17245947
>Having a family that was feverishly Catholic, and having read a few versions of the bibles, it always entertains me how inaccurate you people are when it comes to these things, and how retarded the people who pretend they're actually Catholic/Christian are.

Yet you supply zero supporting facts.

Seems legit.
>>
File: Reaction588.png (83KB, 246x245px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction588.png
83KB, 246x245px
>>17244938
Whenever people discuss Michael I always grow shaky.

Why?
>>
>>17245991
I wasn't aware I needed any facts to find people thinking they can contact a being that may or may not exist, through some "sigils" or that Michael is a totally rad dood that comes down to wish them happy birthday and give them super powers, hilarious.
>>
>>17246003
Because you want him to touch your pee-pee?
>>
>>17246024
It would be nice to contribute to discussion instead of prancing around like a know it all faggot.

Also your reading comprehension has room for improvement.
>>
>>17245991
My favorite version of the bible is the one that demands prayer to saints and confession to priests. The mandatory pedophilia is only the cherry on top.
>>
File: mhm.jpg (35KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
mhm.jpg
35KB, 416x416px
>>17245484
>soul = spirit
>>
File: I N R I.png (102KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
I N R I.png
102KB, 999x999px
>>17245647
Amen.
>>
>>17245525
You know nothing yet.
>>
File: Burning-fire-eagle-bird-wide.jpg (309KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Burning-fire-eagle-bird-wide.jpg
309KB, 1920x1200px
So..
Jesus was and everythink is what he wanna be.
No limit for he.
When wanna give some fire to a women or man.. the really inside fire.. turn to Lucifer..
When wanna protect someone.. change to Micheal..
When wanna be a little crying bitch.. change to Gabriel..
Etc..etc..etc..

But not end of the story..

Also Zeus.. Hermesz.. Hadesz..
Also Shiva.. Buddha.. Krishna..
Pls grow your frenetic fantasy..
Told to you that once.. and i'm not a mother to repeat myself.. when you use it from the hearth.. you can see the truth behind everything..
Fantasy is just using an another dimension..
God's dimension..

Extract the limit.. Fly to the infinite..
When you wanna build some ballo0n i'll be your fire.
>>
>>17244938
michael is a badass.

>>17245139
this.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
The Book of Daniels speaks a bit about angels. I believe there are 7 major angels standing before God. Angels are very real beings.

If I am not mistaken each nation or each culture has an angel appointed over them by God. This is what I've heard about angels.

Michael is either the "prince" over the Jewish people, or the "prince" over the people "of" God at large; which would be Christians, as well as Jews believing in Jesus.

This scripture is from the New Testament:

"Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones.
But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.”"
>>
File: St. Michael weighing Souls.jpg (61KB, 460x579px) Image search: [Google]
St. Michael weighing Souls.jpg
61KB, 460x579px
Here is some scripture from the Tanakh:

"The Time of the End:

1“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

2And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above;a and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.

4But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

5Then I, Daniel, looked, and behold, two others stood, one on this bank of the stream and one on that bank of the stream.

6And someone said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream,b “How long shall it be till the end of these wonders?”
>>
File: mosesassumpt.jpg (51KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
mosesassumpt.jpg
51KB, 600x473px
>>17246885
Book of Daniel*

>>17246901
7And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream; he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be finished.

8I heard, but I did not understand. Then I said, “O my lord, what shall be the outcome of these things?”

9He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

10Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand.

11And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.

12Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

13But go your way till the end. And you shall rest and shall stand in your allotted place at the end of the days.”
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 199x253px
Of course there is the scripture of Michael in the book of Revelation.

"Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back,
but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.
And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."
>>
>>17246885
>>17246901
>>17246907
Malachi Chapter 4:1

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal 4:2

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Mal 4:3

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mal 4:4

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Mal 4:5

Behold, I will send you *ELIJAH* the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Mal 4:6

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

http://jahtruth.net/index.htm
>>
The Book of Daniel: Chapter 10

1In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a word was revealed to Daniel, who was named Belteshazzar. And the word was true, and it was a great conflict.a And he understood the word and had understanding of the vision.

2In those days I, Daniel, was mourning for three weeks. 3I ate no delicacies, no meat or wine entered my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, for the full three weeks. 4On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was standing on the bank of the great river (that is, the Tigris) 5I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. 6His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude. 7And I, Daniel, alone saw the vision, for the men who were with me did not see the vision, but a great trembling fell upon them, and they fled to hide themselves. 8So I was left alone and saw this great vision, and no strength was left in me. My radiant appearance was fearfully changed,b and I retained no strength. 9Then I heard the sound of his words, and as I heard the sound of his words, I fell on my face in deep sleep with my face to the ground.
>>
Any one care to explain what exactly blasphemy of the holy spirit is and if a Christian can comit it?
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 194x259px
Book of Daniel: Chapter 10

10And behold, a hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly loved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for now I have been sent to you.” And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling. 12Then he said to me, “Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words. 13The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia, 14and came to make you understand what is to happen to your people in the latter days. For the vision is for days yet to come.”

15When he had spoken to me according to these words, I turned my face toward the ground and was mute. 16And behold, one in the likeness of the children of man touched my lips. Then I opened my mouth and spoke. I said to him who stood before me, “O my lord, by reason of the vision pains have come upon me, and I retain no strength. 17How can my lord’s servant talk with my lord? For now no strength remains in me, and no breath is left in me.”

18Again one having the appearance of a man touched me and strengthened me. 19And he said, “O man greatly loved, fear not, peace be with you; be strong and of good courage.” And as he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.” 20Then he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? But now I will return to fight against the prince of Persia; and when I go out, behold, the prince of Greece will come. 21But I will tell you what is inscribed in the book of truth: there is none who contends by my side against these except Michael, your prince.
>>
File: 1451944300564.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1451944300564.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
You're in a pickle and you can summon one being to aid you: Michael, Mithras or Hermes. Who do you pick?
>>
>>17246933
here is my input anon, for what it counts:

that is a bit off topic, but that's kind of a mystery. the teaching of the twelve apostles (didache) says:

" And every prophet who speaks in the Spirit you shall neither try nor judge; for every sin shall be forgiven, but this sin shall not be forgiven. But not every one who speaks in the Spirit is a prophet; but only if he holds the ways of the Lord. Therefore from their ways shall the false prophet and the prophet be known."

^This is not biblical, because the Didache (Teaching of the 12 Apostles) is a work of literature not included in the Bible.

my guess, and what i thought when i first read about it in the gospels is that "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit" is like accusing something which is the Spirit of God to be the spirit of the devil?

i am by no means able to answer this question for sure, it is a very mature spiritual concept.
>>
File: 0_to_8_from_9_to_6_from_7_to_1.jpg (13KB, 286x200px) Image search: [Google]
0_to_8_from_9_to_6_from_7_to_1.jpg
13KB, 286x200px
>>17246916
Imagine this in universal way.
Like..
Here is this Micheal guy..
And there is Lucifer..
This clear..

So--
The beginning 0f time and a bit later..
The Earth is just empty..
There is no living being..
Then something happen..
The brotherhood fall to the ground.. atom and eve unite.. then be a great little child..

"Show must go on.."
>>
File: ML.jpg (186KB, 720x1140px) Image search: [Google]
ML.jpg
186KB, 720x1140px
>>17246949
Just eat the pickle.
>>
>>17246926
the Lord be with you, anon. i have not read the book of Malachi, yet. why quote these scriptures here?

I do believe the spirit of Elijah was John the Baptist, if i'm not mistaken?
>>
>>17246956
One time i said that the holy spirit "could not" even though i knew it could. Is that blasphemy? lel
>>
>>17246966
Hermes confirmed
>>
>>17245375
>what would happen if they did
nephilim
>>
File: Nemi-Szimbolumok-84418.gif (89KB, 221x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nemi-Szimbolumok-84418.gif
89KB, 221x300px
>>17246956
0=1
Cause when 1 share with infinite then is mostly 0.
But any number share with 0 that always be 0.
And what if 0 share with 0-> That's a lesbian porn thread.
>>
>>17246971
ah, if i had to guess, i would say that isn't "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit"

not really sure on your context, perhaps if it was so you would know it because God would make sure you knew?
>>
>>17246970
"For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven..."

Has this day come yet?

Follow the link.

Also graven images (icons) are forbidden and every church is manipulated.

Exodus 20:4 (the second commandment)
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Further detail here:
Deuteronomy Chapter 4:
15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth

I will also refer you to The Gospel According to Matthew Chapter 6 and Chapter 23 in regards to how churches are run.
>>
>>17246989
I told someone to stop praying and take action in their lives. I said the holy spirit couldnt work through someone who is on drugs. I was on the fence about if it could or not but i knew it could. I lied about my testimony in essence.
>>
File: YOU DO.png (73KB, 574x276px) Image search: [Google]
YOU DO.png
73KB, 574x276px
>>17246972
>>
>>17244938
You mean to incarnate? Really, no idea. If you mean what he looks like - hm, usually white-golden Robe, a sword, long hair. Fiery appearence.

He is the Archangel of the Sun, so fire and solar powers are his deal. Thats also why he is so incredibly effective against dark spirits - because he brings a lot of solar light.

He is also a warrior and asskicker in general.

If you are emotionally damaged and want help in resolving those issues, you would be better adviced to ask Archangael Anael of Venus. Love, emotions, stuff like that is his deal. Archangel Michael is best contacted if you find yourself under attack.

Spiritually, all Archangels can help you advance, within their own sphere of influence. Thats why its crucial to work with all planetary Archangels.

Yes

Ask him
>>
>>17246996
>http://jahtruth.net/index.htm
ah, this just sounds like a bunch of gnosticism. i think that the Spirit of God warns me of these sorts of things, so I avoid them lest I be led astray

>>"Also graven images (icons) are forbidden and every church is manipulated."

The Lord gives us a commandment to love, and says...

"But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you."

as for churches, i think that a church trying it's best, and praising God, is a church of God.
>>
>>17247002
The name is not as important as who He was, but
His name was Yehoshua
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H3091&t=KJV

also this is an interesting "coincidence":
Gematria Values all are 444, perhaps this was done on purpose?

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=Lucifer
both transliterations of Yehoshua:
http://www.gematrix.org/?word=Jesus
http://www.gematrix.org/?word=Joshua
>>
>>17244981
>forbidden.
Implying Jesus isn't the son of Gabriel
>>
File: 1448953743504.jpg (87KB, 544x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448953743504.jpg
87KB, 544x700px
>>17247023
His name is who He is.
>>
File: 1449797290328.jpg (45KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
1449797290328.jpg
45KB, 320x231px
>>17247029
Jesus is the Son of God.
>>
>>17246926
are you a sun worshiper, by any chance?

Although the world did not burn like an oven... I am sure that you can say that spiritually the world may have burned like an oven... or that allegorically the world may have burned like an oven.

I believe historically (if I am not mistaken) that after John the Baptist and Jesus Jerusalem was sacked and burned, and Herod's Temple of Jerusalem was destroyed.
>>
>>17247023
the Hebrew translates as Yeshua, I thought?

Yehoshua, would be the name of Joshua in the book of Joshua, i think.

>>also this is an interesting "coincidence":
Gematria Values all are 444, perhaps this was done on purpose?

this is just numerological thinking
>>
>>17247031
i do not think that we know the name of God at all, including this Hebrew that you have posted... just saying.

and that is like, I think to me, a Revelation by God. i believe the Bible says that we do not know the name of God, not entirely sure on this matter.
>>
>>17247040
>>17247031
we only know the name of the man, Jesus
>>
File: YHWH.png (102KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
YHWH.png
102KB, 999x999px
>>17247040
God has many names.

EL

JAH

YHWH

JESUS

ELOHIM

JEHOVAH
>>
>>17244938

He was in a seal video.. played by seal.. It was a duet with some white woman he was romantic with.. Celine Dion i believe it was.. It was a romantic duet. There was a white guy in the background.. just a passer by, but they edited him out at seal and celine's detestment. Archangel Michael in religion is supposed to be of the most pure and innocent/kind.. In the past he was white.. Yet seal portrays him now.. And the white devil walks on.. Flogged into oblivion. But you dont care about that, do you??

This is the answer you wanted to hear right?
>>
File: feelsdragon.png (310KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
feelsdragon.png
310KB, 700x447px
>>17247055
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 318x158px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 318x158px
how does one pronounce this in Hebrew?
>>
>>17247037
look at the origin of Ieosus
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2424&t=KJV

"just numerological thinking"
numbers are very important
>>
>>17247015
read >>17246996
icons are FORBIDDEN period.

Matthew 6:
>ALMS:
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
>praying amongst each other:
5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 23:
>calling men rabbi/priest/father/reverend(root of reverend is revere; you are revering a man)
5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Matthew 15:
14 Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.
>>
>>17247110
i wish somebody would explain to me why numerology is important or why numbers are very important, i would definitely hear somebody out on this matter
>>
>>17247206
and what of the words of Paul when He says that the religion of Jesus Christ is different from the laws of Moses?
>>
>>17247206

>>4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
>praying amongst each other:

i disagree very strongly that what Jesus is saying is do not pray amongst each other. that's ridiculous, that's what the people of God are doing all throughout Acts and the gospels

>>>calling men rabbi/priest/father/reverend(root of reverend is revere; you are revering a man) and how do we know that the Lord was not using the term "father" as a man or woman's biological father?
>>
>>17247220
numbers are more than just quantities, they have qualities. for example vortex mathematics:
http://vbm.isteaching.com/

"Follow along as the amazing properties of this symbol unveil themselves to you. Put your pencil on number 1 and without picking up your pencil, move your pencil in a straight line to number 2, then 4, then across the center to 8. Notice that you are doubling. So next should be 16 and it is, but 1+6=7. So move your pencil to 7. Then 16 doubled is 32, but 3+2=5. So move your pencil to 5. Then 32 doubled is 64 and 6+4=10 and 1+0=1. And you're back to 1. So move the pencil across the center and back up to 1. The significance of the Mayan calender is that 64 is one complete cycle of infinity. Then it begins again with 64 doubled is 128 and 1+2+8=11, then 1+1=2. And so on. You will never get off this track as you keep doubling. Notice the infinity symbol has formed underneath your pencil, creating an ever-repeating pattern of 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5. Amazingly, this number sequence stays intact as you half numbers as well. Start again at the 1 but this time go backwards on the infinity symbol. Half of 1 is .5, so move your pencil to the 5. Then half of .5 is .25, and 2+5=7. So move your pencil to the 7. And half of .25 is .125 and 1+2+5=8. So move to the 8. Next half of .125 is .0625 and 0+6+2+5=13 and 1+3=4. So go across to the 4. And half of .0625 is .03125 and 0+3+1+2+5=11 and 1+1=2. So move to the 2. Forever staying on the route of 1,2,4,8,7,5 even backwards."

And furthermore 3*2 = 6 6*2=12=>1+2=3
12*2=24=>2+4=6 and this repeats indefinitely.

and 9*2=18=>1+8=9 18*2=36=>3+6=9
and this repeats indefinitely

there is a lot more to it, but numbers are more than you think.
>>
>>17247237
sorry about that greentexting

>>calling men rabbi/priest/father/reverend(root of reverend is revere; you are revering a man)

how do we know that the Lord was not using the term "father" as a man or woman's biological father?

might as well post this from the psalms as well:

"He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD."
>>
>>17247249
ah, this post still did not convince me of the significance or numbers or numerology, i apologize

i think God can use numbers like he uses anything, but i don't think there is anything special or magical about numbers
>>
>>17246807
Agreed, but THAT GRAMMAR....
Not judging and shit, your message is crystal clear and can be understood eventhough your grammar is shit, but still, made me kek
>>
>>17247237
sure I think you can pray and say thank you FATHER for this meal or something, but people go to church once a week sometimes more and pray amongst each other so they can metaphorically pat each other's backs even though most do not do much else. And those that do try to make their lives outside of church different are unfortunately being led by blind guides. Stop going to church, get rid of all of your icons and pray to THE FATHER in secret with faith, humility, and a willingness to do what he leads you to do, be it changing aspects of your life, or talking to certain people and more, and watch your life change as it never did while you were going to church. Also quit smoking anything, quit drinking, and quit looking at pornographic images or videos immediately if you do any of these to show your willingness to change among other things.
>>
File: vortex.jpg (63KB, 600x291px) Image search: [Google]
vortex.jpg
63KB, 600x291px
>>17247261
>>17247249
here is image. look at the link for more information
they have applied it to a toroid to make use of energy all around us.
here is a video by the guy who applied the math to the toroid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbyc9JW3vtk
all physical laws are mathematical. the golden ratio phi is found everywhere in nature, from galaxies to hurricanes to animals etc.
numbers are not just quantities, they have inherent qualities. GOD designed everything perfectly.
>>
but who/what is Gabriel?
>>
>>17247304
an angel
>>
>>17247033
that is what we thought, but, you know, god is dead since genesis and all that, and gabriel was sent to destroy another town but failed because of the temptation of the flesh
>>
>>17244938
>Does anyone know anything about this supernatural being?
Yes.

Known to? I doubt it. Has he? I would imagine so, many, many, many times. They can look just like us, you know.

>If so, as what?
Could be anybody. Could be the guy you gave $5 to that one time. Could be the guy that grabbed your arm before you walked into traffic.

Power to go between here and heaven; a sword, shapeshifting powers to be like us, flight, invisibility, angels under his authority to command.

God would have told him to.

Yes. The Nephilim in the bible are the offspring of fallen angels and human women. A satanic breeding program to eradicate pure human DNA.

Michael's? To carry out the will of the Father.
>>
>>17246933
Sure. It's unbelief. All other sins are forgiven.

The Holy Spirit is the witness who tells people "Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God."

If you do not believe that, you call the witness of the Holy Spirit a lie.

If you call the Holy Spirit a liar, then you are saying the Holy Spirit does the work of satan, as all lies, and all liars, do the work of satan.

If you say the Holy Spirit does the work of satan, and is therefore under satan's authority, you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

Unbelief lands people in hell, and is considered in the bible a wicked and abominable sin.

Christians cannot commit this, as they believed the Holy Spirit, confessed Jesus is Lord, know He rose from the dead, and have the Holy Spirit living in them.

Everyone who is not a born again Christian commits this unpardonable sin. Which is why they go to hell, even though all of their other sins were forgiven at the cross.

Jesus warned some pharisees who saw the works of the Holy Spirit, and said they were works of the devil. They were treading danger close to this unpardonable sin, of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Blasphemy against the Father and Son are forgivable; blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is not.
>>
>>17246970
Yup. If the Hebrews had accepted Jesus as their messiah, John the Baptist would have been the Elijah sent to them. Everything necessary for the Kingdom to start in 32 AD was in place.
>>
>>17246971
No, not at all. There is a list of things the Holy Spirit could not do, including lie, sin, etc.
>>
>>17247040
I agree with you. When Moses asked God for a name, God said "I Will Be That I Will Be", the future tense of "I Am".

That's not a name; that's a holding place for a name.

And Jesus has given Himself a name nobody knows here on earth.
>>
>>17247075

It's intentionally unpronounceable in Hebrew, so that nobody accidentally blasphemes the name of the Lord.

They usually say something like HaShem, The Name.
>>
>>17247220
There are a bunch of important numbers in the bible, having nothing to do with numerology.

7, the number of completion or perfection; 40, the number of trial; 666 the number of the beast, etc.

In addition, since each hebrew letter has a number value, the scribes would copy a scroll, and add up the numbers left to right, and up and down, to make sure they copied it perfectly. The numbers had to add up, or the scroll was burned.

Gematria is fascinating; numerology a bit worrisome.
>>
>>17247225
Greater. Paul laid out the case that Jesus and the New Covenant were superior to Moses and the Old Covenant in every way possible, in Hebrews.
>>
>>17247648
But once you believe you're no longer commiting that sin, so you're fine right?
>>
>>17247304
An angel who retained his first estate, along with Michael, and who serves many times in the bible as God's messenger.
>>
>>17247694
Correct. If you can say out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead, you were told that by the Holy Spirit, and you believed.

Once you have believed, and been saved, your King told you to enter into your peace, into your rest, to walk with him, meekly and humbly, and to abide in Him.

The way to do this is to know, for certain, that God will never hold any of your sins against you, ever. Not now, not then, not ever.

He has draped the righteousness of our High Priest, Jesus, on us, and as He is in heaven, so are we here on earth.
>>
>>17245990
How do you charge sigils?

Why is what he is doing bad?
>>
>>17247655
read this
>>17246926
what about the coming of Yehoshua was the dreadful day of the LORD; did all the wicked get burned up? That day is the end. It says Elias, in the gospels. This refers to ELISHA the sucessor of Elijah, both are prophets of the old testament. One of the things Elisha was known for was purifying the waters for people.
>>
>>17247282
okay i will give it a shot.

however anon, what about where Paul speaks of not forsaking to assemble ourselves together. and Jesus's commandment to love the brethren?
>>
>>17245421

>war in heaven

You have NO understanding of the scriptures
>>
>>17247737
>>17245421

>>17246926
>>17247568
http://jahtruth.net/signs.htm
be convinced here that most of revelations has happened then read the link at the bottom and see who fallen angels are.
>>
>>17247295
i've heard that the physical properties of light are "tri' in nature. is this true?

>>17247583
this is silly. God is not dead.

>>17247631
Known to? I doubt it. Has he? I would imagine so, many, many, many times. They can look just like us, you know.

I believe in the book of Tobit, an angel takes on the form of a man.

>>17247631
>>Yes. The Nephilim in the bible are the offspring of fallen angels and human women. A satanic breeding program to eradicate pure human DNA.

As always I would be careful of mixing conspiracy theories with the Holy theology of the Almighty God.

>>17247655
Ah, didn't a lot of Jews accept Jesus when he came though?

>>17247667
>>And Jesus has given Himself a name nobody knows here on earth.

Yeah this came to mind earlier when I was responding to that post.
>>
>>17247671

>unpronounceable

Can you read Hebrew? The letters there spell YA HA WA AH
>>
File: tumblr_nroznzvQ8P1qix8dgo1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nroznzvQ8P1qix8dgo1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>17247648
this is a very interesting post, anon (pic unrelated)
>>
>>17247735
I never said you cannot assemble with other believers, you should seek them out, but you are not supposed to go to these satanic synagogues(churches). Of course you should love thy brethren as well. Get other "christians" that you know and show them the verses I have linked and tell them to pray in secret; ask THE FATHER to come into your life and guide you and train you.
>>
>>17247733
Elias isn't Elisha; it's Elijah.

The Transfiguration was Jesus, Moses and Elijah.

The Two Prophets, preaching in Jerusalem prior to the Day of the Lord are Moses and Elijah.

When John the Baptist, came 2000 years ago to make straight the path for the Lamb of God, it was a call to believe; it was a choice. John was in the place of Elijah:

Luke 1 (Gabriel to John's dad)
17 He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’[b] and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”

When Elijah, the witness, along with Moses, preaches in the streets of Jerusalem during the tribulation, it will again be to give people a choice: believe in the Messiah, even unto death, or be lost.

When Elijah is killed, lays dead in the street for three days, and then rises, that event is very near the abomination that brings desolation, when the wrath of God will be poured out upon the earth.
>>
>>17247742

The war in heaven is about WW3. The armies of this world are gonna try to fight against the Lord and his angels.

Also the fallen angels are the spirits that helped God create the world. The word God in Genesis in regard to the creation is Elohim in the Hebrew, meaning powers.

The were given physical bodies in order to experience good and evil. Those bodies are the chains of darkness spoken about in the new testament
>>
>>17247752
you are actually not able to pronounce those Hebrew letters without knowing it because there are no vowel marks... those are only consonants

the Hebrew vowel pronunciations require the niqqud

was the niqqud invented for the Hebrew language before, or after Christ?
>>
>>17247735
If you can find a handful of believers to do this with, you should jump at the opportunity.

Home church, best church.
>>
File: 1453171614821.jpg (92KB, 1024x778px) Image search: [Google]
1453171614821.jpg
92KB, 1024x778px
>>17247784
lol i honestly love church it's so fun!!! wolo
>>
>>17247752
but we do not know how to pronounce that NAME.
THE LORD said HAYAH HAYAH or in english I AM THAT I AM
interlinear of exodus 3:14
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/exo/3/14/p0/t_conc_53014
word hayah:
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1961&t=KJV
can also mean TO BECOME

YHWH was perhaps pronouned like YAHWEH or YEHOWAH. this NAME was formed from the verb HAYAH and made into a NAME, now a NOUN.
>>
ha! i find it funny how every single one of you talk about angels like if you have ever met one.
>>
>>17247751
>>17247751
God told us to be hospitable, for many have entertained angels unawares.

I know I've seen many angels in human form, and likely everyone reading this has seen an angel in human form.

The Nephilim and Noah being perfect in his generations are in the bible.

Most of the early Christians converted from Judaism to Christianity. Jesus is a Jew.

He's also going to give us new names.
>>
>>17247752
You're ascribing vowel sounds to the letters that are not there, intentionally.
>>
>>17247716
You plug them into a wall socket. Be careful, some sigils require a DC charger.
>>
>>17247808

Look it up in the paleo hebrew
>>
>>17247799
>>17247779
>>17247778
what words does Jesus use in the gospels?

here is psalms 22:

"2 My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me, and art far from my help at the words of my cry?"

"ב אֵלִי אֵלִי, לָמָה עֲזַבְתָּנִי; רָחוֹק מִישׁוּעָתִי, דִּבְרֵי שַׁאֲגָתִי."

אֵלִי אֵלִי
>>
>>17247778
My comments are according to the bible, not according to wherever you received this information.

>The war in heaven is about WW3.
Not so much, no. The 2/3 of the heavenly host has been leashed; it is not a battle that has been raging, or will be raged. When the time comes, an angel will lay hold of satan, bind him, and toss him in a pit for a thousand years.

>The armies of this world are gonna try to fight against the Lord and his angels.
Just against the Lord, and only at the end of the thousand year kingdom. The Lord suffices to destroy them all. Instantly.

>Also the fallen angels are the spirits that helped God create the world.
Nobody helped God create the world. The fallen angels fell when satan fell; they either consented to the rebellion, or were under satan's authority.

>The word God in Genesis in regard to the creation is Elohim in the Hebrew, meaning powers.
No, Elohim means Creator. The Almighty. It is a plural Hebrew word, but used in the singular sense. "Let us make man in our image....and God made man in His image."

>The were given physical bodies in order to experience good and evil.
They are beings of light. They can take their bodies and manifest them as we are, but they are beings of light.

>Those bodies are the chains of darkness spoken about in the new testament
The chains are actual chains that can hold evil spirits, the spirits of the dead nephilim are chained, and as above, satan will be chained for a thousand years.
>>
>>17247802
I think most of the appearances of angels in the Bible is as humans. The Bible itself says "some have entertained angels unawares". There are instances in the lives of the saints where the saint met a man who later revealed himself to be an angel.

I think I may have met an angel about a month ago.
>>
>>17247716
>random sigil on the interbutt
>no way of translating it yourself
>HEY LET'S CHARGE IT I BET IT'S WHAT THIS BLOG SAYS IT IS

way to get a demon to crawl into your brain, retard
>>
>>17247796
That's awesome.

>>17247799
Nope. Anything with a "J" sound is out; the Hebrews have no "J" sound.

Why are you trying to pronounce the unpronounceable?
>>
File: bel-and-the-dragon.jpg (231KB, 846x599px) Image search: [Google]
bel-and-the-dragon.jpg
231KB, 846x599px
Is Marduk vs. Tiamat / Bel vs. the Dragon a reference to St. Michael vs. Satan?
>>
File: queen masonic minders.jpg (91KB, 960x515px) Image search: [Google]
queen masonic minders.jpg
91KB, 960x515px
>>17247773
No, ELIJAH is actually the same biblical figure as ENOCH, who returns prior to the Day of the Lord in his form as YEHOSHUA.

The Christian Bible is the mutilated footnotes of the Vampire Bible, you see.

" Mal 4:6

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. "

This refers to the time of GEHENNAH when the elders are devoured by their children, who are in turn devoured by the ANTEDILUVIANS. Finally, "the wicked" (ie vampires) are purged from the world when the ANTEDILUVIANS meet the sun.
>>
>>17247773
"Elijah"
you took one of the new english translations. The original greek is Ἠλίας ELIAS see that sigma at the end? there is no s like sound in Elijah. and there is no "sh" sound in greek to make the EliSHa sound.
>>17246926
Malachi
4:1
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
4:5
Behold, I will send you ELIJAH the prophet before the coming of the GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY of the LORD

That day is VERY close now, but not so much relatively in the days of Yehoshua and John the Baptist.

The two witnesses spoken about in revelations are NOT Moses and Elijah. Revelations is spoken about in code and THE LAMB is the only one who can open the seals.
>>17247742
read this to know what revelations is really about, not much time left.

>>17247778
the "war" in heaven already happened. but you are on the right path with
>The were given physical bodies in order to experience good and evil.
>>17247742
read the link at the bottom of the page after reading through the signs.
>>
>>17247886
what you fail to realize is that all of us will have to give an account of our posts before God

even though we are anonymous here, we are not anonymous to God

something you post, could serve as another man, woman, boy, girl's deception

be careful on spreading deception and false doctrine, it could end up really hurting somebody in the end

i don't know if everything that i say and believe is absolutely 100% true, but i know for myself (and have faith, too) that Jesus is actually 100% true
>>
>>17247886
complete fiction and is not me by the way
i am
>>17247908
among other posts
>>
>>17247908
the Hebrew is "Eliyahu"i thought?

אֵלִיָּה

(^this Hebrew name reads "eliyah"

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2403.htm
>>
>>17247737
and you have no understanding of anything. there is always a war in heaven. always. the moment the light flashes through the darkness and a new cosmos begins, ahriman, satan, the dragon is born and the war does not cease until the waters quieten and the light withdraws back up into the throne and a round is complete. there is no creation without this dynamic.
>>
>>17247945
It's actually ENOCH, the Hebrew transliteration of YNOSH, the philosopher-king who founded his namesake city and the first vampire created by the biblical CAGN.
>>
>>17247970
"enoch" in Hebrew, pronounced "Khe' Nokh"

חֲנוֹךְ
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>17247978
i believe this is the most important thing the Bible says about Enoch (and I think also the only thing?)

"24 And Enoch walked with God, and he was not; for God took him. {S}"
>>
>>17247993
Because God didn't allow him to die; he instead became like-God, a vampire.
>>
File: Metatron.png (26KB, 510x556px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron.png
26KB, 510x556px
>>17247993
>the only thing

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints

- Jude 1:14

He's also mentioned in some genealogies in Genesis (as the son of Jared and father of Methuselah).
>>
>>17245691
as I understand it, there are four, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, and they take it in turns being the zeitgeist, or spirit of the times. in this form they indwell us and make us, as it were, representatives of our epoch. they're a kind of layer within our natures. certain other angels of a lower hierarchy, archai, are the angels that govern our races. they form another layer within our natures. like, you know, if someone is Portuguese, they have a certain way about them, right? and all Portuguese will have that way. that's an archai. or Italians will have a certain way. that's an archai, a folksoul, what we would call gods back in the day. but the archangels, their mission is much larger; it spans an entire epoch and all the races in it. it's like how we all have a certain vibe about us these days that transcends our racial soul, and yet in, say, medieval times there was a different vibe about humanity; that's the influence of the extant or current archangel on our natures. without these archai and archangels, we would be content-less, empty. their mission is manifold, the hierarchies of the angels.
>>
>>17247945
the guy here>>17247773
was quoting luke, from the new testament. the new testament was written in greek. here is the interlinear for the original greek . Luke 1:17
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/luk/1/1/t_conc_974017
Notice it says ELIAS.
You are quoting the old testament, and I was trying to make a point here
>>17247908
about the sigma and How Elijah has no s sound etc.

>>17247829
the pslam's interlinear here
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/psa/22/1/t_conc_500001
says EL which is discussed further here
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H410&t=KJV
This is the interlinear in the Gospel of Matthew
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/mat/27/46/p0/t_conc_956046
it says ELI ELI which apparently originated from the Hebrew EL with a "pronomial" prefix "my"
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2241&t=KJV
>>
>>17247829
>what words does Jesus use in the gospels?

Eloi! Eloi! Lama sabbacthani!
>>
>>17248002
Wow, that is so crazy. I've read Jude but for some reason I never took note of that. That's crazy, anon.
>>
>>17247886
I can only tell you what the bible says. I can't speak to the source you receive your information from.

Enoch was the seventh from Adam, and is a picture of the church, raptured before the Flood.

Elijah came along much later, and was also taken up into heaven alive, albeit in a far more amazing way than just disappearing.

Gehenna is the Lake of Fire, the eternal destination of the demons and all unbelievers, and it is currently empty. The ever burning trash heap outside of Jerusalem, called Gehenna, is meant to be a picture of an ever burning Lake of Fire.
>>
>>17247908
Yes, as I do not read Hebrew and Greek.

Elias is Elijah, not Elisha. Elisha did not appear at the transfiguration; Elijah did. Elisha will not show up in the tribulation; Elijah will.

Of course I read the bible in English. It's my native language.
>>
>>17247847
I do not deny that we do not know how to pronounce THE NAME. I had just said YE. how is there no YE sound?
what about
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H3063&t=KJV
Yĕhuwdah which became "Judah",

like with a yod with some dots underneath ( i don't know hebrew very well) like here
http://www.behindthename.com/support/transcribe.php?type=HB&target=Y%3Ahwonatan
and YHWH is YOD then HEY and HEY is pronounced like HAY YHEY YEH? I am probably wrong.
>>
>>17247998
I hope everyone knows you're conflating the things of the devil with the things of God.

It seems obvious.

>>17247993
Exactly. The last days are as the days of Noah.

Enoch: The Church, raptured before the Flood.
The Jews: Protected in part by the Ark, during the tribulation.
The world: Judged and drowned, first in water, then in fire.
>>
>>17248081

There's no "J" sound, not no "Y" sound in Hebrew. So Jehovah is out.

What people did was put the vowels in Adonai into YHWH in order to get a way to pronounce YHWH.

It's clear in the Hebrew it's meant to be a thing seen, and not said. You see YHWH, think "The Name", and move on.
>>
>>17248076
Once again the GREEK is what the new testament was written in. The closest Bible to the truth that is popular is The King James Version, and it says ELIAS at every part that you say ELIJAH, even at the transfiguration.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/mat/17/1/t_conc_946003
this shows the ORIGINAL GREEK of the Gospel according to Matthew; Mat 17:3
and the GREEK says Ἠλίας ELIAS with a sigma
>>17247908
read this again.
there is no s like sound in ELIJAH but there is an "s like sound" in ELISHA, but there is not a "sh" sound in Greek.
>>
For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, today I have begotten You”? And again: “I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son”? But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all the angels of God worship Him.” And of the angels He says: “Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire.” But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.” And: “You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; like a cloak You will fold them up, and they will be changed. But You are the same, and Your years will not fail.” But to which of the angels has He ever said: “Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool”? (1:5-13).
>>
File: ktav ivri.jpg (49KB, 471x380px) Image search: [Google]
ktav ivri.jpg
49KB, 471x380px
>>17248104
i know there is no J sound, how can you say there is no Y sound
" not no "Y" "
what do you think a Yod is?
>>
>>17248137

Elias:Elijah : : Matt:Matthew
>>
>>17248171

Apparently human beings are kind of a big deal.

>>17248209
"no J sound, not no Y sound"
>>
>>17248251
I am willing to learn from you about this I do not mean to argue. ok what was the original pronunciation of Judah one of Jacob's sons, for example?
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H3063&t=KJV
here it says Yĕhuwdah but that was derived from the verb yadah which has no ye, but a ya.
here:https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H3034&t=KJV
>>
>>17248209
lol that isn't the Hebrew alphabet
>>
>>17248209
what is that, like cursive Hebrew?
>>
>>17246003

You're a demon or practice black magic?
>>
File: ktav ivri ancient hebrew.png (281KB, 535x381px) Image search: [Google]
ktav ivri ancient hebrew.png
281KB, 535x381px
>>17248385
research ktav ivri
>>
>>17246361

Where is the "mandatory pedophilia" of which you speak? Only Catholics want confession and prayers to Saints just like they want cannibals.
>>
>>17248364
I do not know; I never studied Hebrew.

My go-to Hebrew expert is Aaron Budjen, a born again Christian pastor who was going to rabbinical school when he realized that Jesus had to be the messiah, or there is no messiah.

His website is living god ministries dot net, and he has a Q & A every Sunday morning, 8 a.m. Denver time, on UStream. The link's on his site.

He's a Hebrew scholar par excellance, and he loves answering questions.

He also archives all of his radio shows on his site, for free.
>>
>>17246003
>>17248389

wow that's crazy anon
>>
How come he's always shown as besting Satan? I mean he's paying to deliver the final blow, but then what? Now they hang out at a hipster cafe and laugh about the good old days?
>>
>>17248397
thanks for that anon! <3
>>
>>17246361
>My favorite version of the bible is the one that demands prayer to saints and confession to priests

That's not in ANY version of the Bible.

It's a denominational thing, meaning men made those rules.
>>
>>17248388
>>17248394

it is the original hebrew, looks really similar to northern european runes doesn't it? the first 2 letter from RIGHT to LEFT are Aleph, Bet this is the original aleph-bet ical language. not the 4th is dalet a triangle like delta, there are many more connections, the phoenicians(not Hebrews) helped spread it around the meditteranean and of course the satanic history books claim they made it up.
>>
>>17248413
note* the 4th
i mean
>>
>>17248405
Pretty sure that was firmly tongue-in-cheek. None of the catholic "traditions" are in the bible, including pedophilia.
>>
>>17246901
>Here is some scripture from the Tanakh:
>"The Time of the End:
>1“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.
>2And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
>3And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above;a and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
>4But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
>5Then I, Daniel, looked, and behold, two others stood, one on this bank of the stream and one on that bank of the stream.
>6And someone said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream,b “How long shall it be till the end of these wonders?”

THANK YOU for this.
>>
>>17248427
>>17247742
>>
>>17246003
Have you been exposed to the teachings of the Jehovah's Witnesses, or the Seventh Day Adventists?

Both groups claim that Michael and Jesus are one and the same. That could cause some severe cognitive dissonance (it should, anyways).
>>
>>17248423
pedophilia is not a catholic tradition i believe?

the Lord says "you will know them by their fruits"

pedophilia is a warning sign of sin or decadence or infiltration by Satan. i am a lover of the Catholic church

on anti-catholicism: here are apparitions of the Virgin Mary at La Salette speaking of dangers to Rome

http://www.cardinalsiriandtheplotagainstthepope.com/warnings_from_heaven.htm
>>
>>17248444
>>17248423

a lot of traditions of pedophilia come from satanic cults. pedophilia is a sign of satanic cults (see: ted gunderson)
>>
>>17248436
how? The Son of GOD. Michael is the prince of angels. do you know what angels are called in the old testament? sons of GOD.
>>
File: 117.jpg (30KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
117.jpg
30KB, 400x335px
here is a depiction of the visit of the mother of God by the angel Gabrial in Korean
>>
>>17244938

my name is michael and i was born on michaelmas and i was baptised in a saint michael's cathedral
>>
>>17248687
>Archangel Michael detected
>>
>>17244938
Okay OP, here is how it works.

Michael was around before man. He's the "General" of Heavens Army and has many adherents and followers across time and space.

"Who is like God" (Michael) has taken a physical form on a f occasions and assumed role as a human at least once, supposedly back in the last Classic Era (Early Middle Ages).

Michael holds domain over War and is a well known advocate and guardian of souls. Often he or his subordinates can be seen by soldiers and sailors acting as either a guide or coming to fetch the fallen.

As the Warrior, Michael has the primary duty of defending and maintaining the Bastion (What Jehovahs mistakenly call The Watchtower.). This facility acts as a barrack, armory and office that allows for those within to oversee the Heavens and Earth. It is from here that guardian spirits find assignment, can be "petitioned" (Contacted,summoned, etc.) and are deployed. Think of it like a dispatching office.

Michael is known to lead by example and is well known for his fiery sword and holy shield, that which he uses to defend and guard his charges.

As for anything fearing anything, Michael and Lucifer duked it out hard during the Fall. They respect each other as leaders of their own and as warriors. His role is a protector first, this is why he is the Saint to Warriors.

As for powers, fire, light, any kind of weapon you can think of, a sudden clarity of mind and indomitable will instilled in your hour of need, many of these things are attributed to him. A ricochet arrow or bullet, a near miss of an explosion, anything that would have shaken and terrified the average man being shaken off without second thought, these kinds of things are seen by those who have his blessings, protection or guidance.

Anyone who is damaged emotionally or spiritually, while this is not his duty to aide in the recovery or resolution, he will guard over.
>>
>>17246933
>Any one care to explain what exactly blasphemy of the holy spirit is and if a Christian can comit it?

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is not something you can commit by accident. If you;re worried that you ever comitted it, then you didn't.

Basically, it is knowing that a miracle was done by the power of the Holy Spirit, and telling innocent or neutral people through premeditated deception that the miracle was done by the power of the devil, in order to intentionally mislead the unsaved.
>>
>>17246974
>>what would happen if they did
>nephilim

What is a Nephilim?

I thought they were the offspring of evil angels and human women?

What if a good angel were to father a child with a human woman?

Someone once told me that the children of women and angels were like demigods, the "men of old, men of reknown." And that these men were the basis of all the polytheistic religions, especially the one in On, Egypt.

Any input?
>>
>>17247000
>I told someone to stop praying and take action in their lives. I said the holy spirit couldnt work through someone who is on drugs. I was on the fence about if it could or not but i knew it could. I lied about my testimony in essence.

No, this is not blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

If the Holy Spirit delivered your unsaved friend FROM drugs, and you INTENTIONALLY gave the devil credit with purpose to deceive your friend so he goes to hell, knowing what you're doing, then that might be closer to it, but only God knows, and its the kind of thing if you're worried that you committed it, then you didn't.
>>
>>17247631
>>Does anyone know anything about this supernatural being?
>Yes.
>Known to? I doubt it. Has he? I would imagine so, many, many, many times. They can look just like us, you know.
>>If so, as what?
>Could be anybody. Could be the guy you gave $5 to that one time. Could be the guy that grabbed your arm before you walked into traffic.
>>What powers might one expect him to have?
>Power to go between here and heaven; a sword, shapeshifting powers to be like us, flight, invisibility, angels under his authority to command.
>>Why would he reach out to a human who is obviously spiritually and emotionally damaged, and in need of growth and love?
>God would have told him to.
>>Is it possible for angels to father children?
>Yes. The Nephilim in the bible are the offspring of fallen angels and human women. A satanic breeding program to eradicate pure human DNA.
>>What might his purpose be?
>Michael's? To carry out the will of the Father.

OP here.

Thank you for this. I understand now.
>>
>>17245718
I think you are just a fucktard who speak shit he doesn´t know about. Shut up please.
>>
>>17247648
>Sure. It's unbelief. All other sins are forgiven.

Not true at all.

Everyone commits the sin of disbelief or unbelief. And there is no degree of sin, all are forgiven by Jesus.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is being a saved Christian with the Holy Spirit inside you, and choosing to give credit for a miracle to the devil instead of the Holy Spirit because you want to intentionally deceive and lead unsaved people to hell.

You can't commit it unless you are a saved Christian who turns to deceive unsaved people to hell through deception, so essentially, spiritual treason that could cost another eternity in Hell because of your deception.
>>
>>17248895

"Good" angel wouldn't be banging women.
>>
>>17245139
call upon them how?
>>
File: mjfamjune14.jpg (100KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mjfamjune14.jpg
100KB, 960x540px
There are some Michael Jackson fans who believe he was Archangel Michael....
>>
>>17248981
This
>>
>>17244938
I had a crazy vivid dream about the archangel Michael and st mercurius. I'll post it later if the threads up. It happened after touching my mother's bracelet of Michael and after waking up I did some googling, the story of st mercurius has michael in it, was pretty fucking creepy. Also not religious, I'd rather believe in tree spirits.
>>
File: 1453071057873.jpg (78KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1453071057873.jpg
78KB, 340x314px
>>17248764
>>
>>17248965
Suck me faggot
>>
>>17248797
>Anyone who is damaged emotionally or spiritually, while this is not his duty to aide in the recovery or resolution, he will guard over.

OP here. Thank you for this.
>>
So I'm pretty lonely. If I pray to God and as him for a qt3.14 gf do you think it will work? I usually don't like asking for things directly. Should I do it in a vague way or perhaps offer some sort of act of pennence such as giving up masterbating? Anyone have any experience on God granting very overt miracles such as this one?
>>
>>17244938
what do you hardcore christians think about the jews and their fates?
>>
>>17244938
Archangel Michael is a fucking powerful being. Probably second more powerful after the Father. He is multiversal buster. 11 dimensional being.
>>
>>17244938
They are demons
>>
>>17250549
Pretty bad, for the most part.

Current Jews are not only irreligious, but atheist for the most part. The ones who are religious are looking for the first coming of the Messiah, despite all of the prophecies that ran out of time in 32 AD.

It's telling that any modern world leader who delivers Israel from the muslim horde will be considered their Messiah; in other words, because they refuse to believe that Jesus was their Messiah, they will believe that the Antichrist is their Messiah.

The Antichrist will come to power when God Himself kills all of the Muslim armies raised up to destroy Israel in the Gog and Magog War I. God will make His presence known again, and the world will know there is a living God in Israel. They will build the third temple in order to worship God, resuming animal sacrifices, etc. This will be allowed under a peace covenant between the Antichrist, world leader, and Israel that was supposed to last 7 years.

Midway through that peace covenant, the Antichrist will defile the temple and demand to be worshiped as God. At that time, the wise in Israel will flee to Jordan for protection, as the wrath of God will be poured out over the land. Very few Jews will survive this period of time known as "The Troubles of Jacob", or the Tribulation.

However, there will always be a remnant that does survive, and there were 12,000 young men of each tribe sealed against the wrath of God. These people will see Jesus descending from heaven in the clouds, accompanied by Michael the Archangel, and the heavenly host, and what's left of Israel will say "Blessed is He Who comes in the name of YHWH", and be saved.

In this way, all of Israel will be saved.

Following the second, not the first, coming of the Messiah, the Kingdom Isaiah prophesied about will come to pass; the old heaven and earth will pass away; the new heaven and earth will be created; and the New Jerusalem will come out of heaven to be a satellite city populated by the Church.
>>
>>17248403

this is what ex-cold war spies are like. "oh, remember when i poisoned that one guy and thought he died but we later found him in barcelona because you gave him an antidote? good times"
>>
>>17250588
>11

so he's one of the archon problem demons and not a friend of humanity?
>>
>>17245285
Donald trump is the result
>>
>>17247837
>beings of light

I've been told on more than one occasion that I am a being of light. What does that mean?
>>
>>17251512
Liberal Jews =\= Orthodox Jews

plus the liberal Jews are not going to breed, so they will die out eventually and soon get replaced by he equivalent of Jewish wahabbi fanatics
>>
bump 1
>>
>>17245579
Actually, archangels are the lowest tier of the hierarchy.
>>
>>17244989
Seen this painting up close

Very cool
>>
>>17245314
>One of the seraphim came to me before the giant explosion in China along with a UFO that shined a spotlight and some more in the distance.

Can you give some details about your experience?
>>
>>17250986
>They are demons

No. Demons are simply fallen angels.

1/3 angels fell with Lucifer's fall to become Satan.

2/3 remained with God, and Jesus Christ, and Michael is their military leader. Think supernatural warrior.
>>
is it wrong to wear his sigil as a means to ward off evil, not as a means of invocation?
>>
>>17255496
Yes, it is wrong. Material objects mean nothing. Protection only comes from GOD. Just have child-like faith in THE FATHER.
>>
>>17253826
It also doesn't matter, because multiple angels are referred to as belonging to multiple orders, almost like they were just names for jobs angels had than military ranks.
>>
>>17255491
You had forget about angels of allahisms and angels of judaisms.
>>
>>17253826
>Actually, archangels are the lowest tier of the hierarchy.
By old classification:
Tier 1: seraphs
Tier 2: archangels
Tier 3: angels
Tier 4: saints
Tier 5: random beasts with wing, cow with wings, dog with wings and other funny medieval creatures.
Tier 5: spirits of pious chistians
and people do not receive news from heavens many centuries, so some changes are possible.
>>
>>17255496
>is it wrong to wear his sigil as a means to ward off evil, not as a means of invocation?

Yes. Michael obeys God's commands, you should pray to God and ask him to dispatch Michael.

Archangel Michael was the one who did battle with Satan to drive him out of the possessed boy that was the subject of the movie "The Exorcist". The boy was from Maryland.
>>
>>17244938
A homeless dude once said I was the archangel Michael, and was crying. He kinda looked coked up, but it made chills run down my spine.
>>
>>17248454
Yes. Angels are called sons of God in the bible. And Jesus is called the only begotten Son of God in the bible. And to as many as receive Jesus, we are given the power to become the sons of God. Adopted, not angels.

Jesus is not an angel.

It does get confusing, however, because pre-incarnate Jesus is referred to as "The Angel of The LORD" in the OT; for instance, when Jesus goes to talk to Hagar, or when Jesus talks to Gabriel.

Humans were created a little lower than the angels, but new creations in Christ Jesus end up a little higher than the angels.
>>
>>17248879
That's not it. That's what Jesus identified as being close to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Those pharisees had done exactly as you say, but were warned, not judged. You cannot commit an unpardonable act and then receive a meaningful warning.
>>
>>17248895
I think he was right. Men of old, men of renown, like Heracles, like Achilles, like Goliath of Gath were likely Nephilim.
>>
>>17249010
Michael was a JW, and they think Michael the Archangel is Jesus.

So MJ the JW thought he was JC.
>>
>>17252739
You are a being of dirt. Your ancestors were made out of dirt.

Angels are beings of light. They were made out of light.

The people who tell you that you are a being of light are attempting to delude you into thinking they can help you become immortal.

You are already immortal.
>>
>>17247970
>>17247945

Elijah is he not John the Baptist?

'And if you can believe it...' I forget the
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.