[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Hinduism
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 512x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 512x288
I'm looking for advise and insight.
Hinduism, where should I start?
Do's?
Don'ts?
>>
>>17247407
Don't get into Hinduism at all. It is false. There are no other "gods" other than The One True GOD, The GOD of the Bible. Accept that GOD sent Yehoshua("Jesus"), but Yehoshua is not GOD. "christianity" has manipulated everything. Don't let your ideas and notions of organized churces keep you away, the bible makes it pretty clear why churches are wrong. see :
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6&version=KJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+23&version=KJV
as well as the second commandment forbidding icons(graven images):
Exodus 20:
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
further explained here in deuteronomy chapter 4
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=deuteronomy+4&version=KJV
Pray to THE FATHER in secret with faith, humility, and a willingness to change your ways, and watch your life change drastically.
>>
People typically recommend Vivekananda cause he structured his teachings to appeal to Western sensibilities, but I'd say go with Swami Sivananda... hes an old-school straight shooter.

Plus like Vivekananda, most of his materials are freely available online.
>>
>>17247458
Oh shut the fuck up.
This is the exact reason why I'm converting to Hinduism from atheism instead of becoming a christfag.
You're so forceful with your ideologies.
"you'll go to hell for eternity if you don't pray and worship a manevolent Gods book your entire life"
Fuck you, if I have to go an into eternal lake of burning Sulfur because I don't want to follow a corrupt band of pedophiles then so be it.
>>
>>17247469
Thank you, I'll have a look at both.
>>
Boogie with the Bhagavad Gita (translated by Easwaran)
>>
>>17247407
>where should I start?
pooing in the loo
>>
>>17247482

>I don't want to follow a corrupt band of pedophiles

human laws lmao
>>
>>17247482
GOD is real whether you believe in HIM or not. Your will be reading false teachings mixed with a little truth for nothing. The pedophiles claiming to follow GOD are of the devil. The majority of my post was about how there are not supposed to be churches; ALL churches and organized institutions are manipulated. There are a lot of misconceptions about "hell" there is no scripture referring to "hell", there is just sheol, or the place of death or the grave. The only reference to "fire" is talking about the end times where all that do unjustly and live against GOD will be destroyed in fire. Their spirit will be destroyed, there is no eternal torment. The body dies, but spirit being comes back to hell(back here on earth) and is incarnated in a new body, or returns to heaven. Read this to see how the majority of revelations and other prophesies from the old testament has come about to "convince" you of prophesy and then read the link at the bottom to understand everything about earth.
http://jahtruth.net/signs.htm
>>
>>17247407
Hey, im a hindu tantrik, i can gove some advice.

Do's:
Start your research on wikipedia. No joke. I know it sounds dumb, but it gives you a general feel of each tradition. Once you feel something that fits you, research specifics about that traditions. Once you read everything about that tradition, read the root txts. Maybe start with vedas with commentary, but that is boring. Then go on to bhagavad gita, shiva sutras or anything you can findreally. Anything that is a root text is good - it always gives you insights on different aspects of hinduism.
Do study hindu metaphysics, i prefer the nondual view as it makes logical sense, instead of dualism which literally is like christfagging in hinduism (vishnu/shiva/inser god name here instead of christian god. Is highest, all else are angels, they live in a higher world tha ours, we live in a lower world and must praise them) research hindu philosophy, advaita vedanta, tantra. Everything you can find
My favorite school is tantra in general, which seperates into kaula trika and aghora, and dualist siva siddhanta, but there are also vishnu tantric schools (the ones i stated previously are based on shiva) and keep in mind that in tantra, everything is a metaphor and a personalization of a concept. Dont take it literally. Also research tibetan buddhism if researching tantra as its freely available and the systems are similar.
Also, do research ayurveda, and prana and kriya, and maybe read patanjali yoga sutras. Yoga has a lot of contribution to hinduism, but not the yoga thats just physical practice

Donts:
Hare krishnas. Its literally christfags that try to lube up their god by making it seem exotic etc.


If youve got any questions ill be happy to answer.
>>
Don't start your research in wikipedia.

Don't forget the Hare Krsnas
>>
>>17247822
Find a Guru, or worship the lord who faces south.
>>
>>17247881
Worship no Lord besides Christ because He faces all directions.
>>
>>17247933
How about shiva, in whom no direction is oreent because he is the directions, the soace we exist in and the empty ess in which existance can even exist?
>>
>>17247458
>There are no other "gods" other than The One True GOD
This is literally what hindus believe
All hindu "gods" are aspects of the one whole, true god
>>
>>17248032
In Gaudiya Vaishnava Krsna is beyond the conception of Shiva, and devotees of Shiva who's consort is Durga the devotee tends to aim for material benediction while Krsna aims for spiritual completeness. Brahma and Shiva are devotees of Lord Krishna. Shiva is but a small aspect of Krsna's and His effulgence, but according to Shaivites it is different to them.
>>
>>17248077
Not all of them. What people consider "gods" don't always align to agreement
>>
>>17248105
They all believe in a concept of the universe and beyond called Brahman.
It's what happens when all divisions are gone.
It's the entirety of the math problem we call existing.

But you can't do a 50 step math problem without cutting it up in a proper order. Individually they are a part of Brahman.

This is where the difficulties lie, because the worship of multiplication over division imbalances the math for example.

The many many gods and goddesses are to help understand the problem. Hinduism has no answer-sheet, and nobody is gonna solve the problem for you, you have to learn how to tease out balance in all things, because God/Brahman is balance. Brahman is like breathing. It goes through economic slumps and booms, and we are in a booming universe, but who knows when we'll be sucked up again.

If we can stand up straight though, even in the face of GOD, we'll have a place anywhere that could ever happen. If we love GOD then we won't need bibles, or Jesus. We will be in charge of our own balance.
>>
The Hindu gods are called Asura. They are the same as the Anunna gods of mesopotamia.

But they took on new names.

Indra is Enlil.

Vishnu is Enki.

Inanna is Kali.
>>
>>17248077

The Creator of All that is or the Father of all Beginning.

The one true God is the Great Architect of the Universe.

And he made the gods to be his builders.

But they left the Great Work Unfinished and its up to us to replace the Capstone.

We are the Builders now, we are the gods.
>>
>>17248240
Great Architect isn't god. Also there are many Asuras in hinduism but the main gods aren't them.
>>
>>17248231
Last time u said Shiva was Enlil. You're associating them, you have to put in the stories and scriptures do.

If Indra is Enlil then where is the parallel?
>>
>>17248253

He's my God,

But the Lord of the Bible and Eden is an Anunnaki Alien.

You are following an Alien as your God.
>>
>>17248215
It is very good to love GOD with all of your being, but HE wants you to read HIS laws and wants you to accept that HE sent Yehoshua (Jesus), you need to be like Yehoshua before you are allowed to escape coming back here again, and there is not much time left.
>>17247568
follow the link
>>
>>17248266
God is not Yahweh or the Great Architect.
>>
>>17248261

Indra is known for bringing the Floods, and so is Enlil in the Sumerian stories.
>>
>>17248298
But Shiva is Yhwh. Then Indra is Yhwh. You know, if you get some scrip, that'd help alot, other than just associations.

Yahweh is the Great Architect.
>>
>>17248298
And it doesn't matter which God you worship, someone is going to call your God Satan.

Then Satan is a reference to a fuck ton of other beings.
>>
Often you will come across a situation where the names are changed and the characteristics of the Father are bestowed upon his son.

You have to look at the other hints around the names to identify them correctly.

For example the husband of Inanna / Isis / Ishtar is known to be a Shepherd.

Which is why we know he is Dumuzi / Osiris / Tammuz.


Indra could be Niurta carrying out the orders of his father Enlil.
>>
Yahweh is only a Builder.

They left the Great Work unfinished.

We are the Great Work.

Yahweh is Enlil and he knew about the Creator of All. It was because of Galzu that Enki's Son Noah was saved by the Deluge.

And Galzu was sent by the Creator of All.
>>
File: 1335682696022.gif (995 KB, 250x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1335682696022.gif
995 KB, 250x208
>>17248275
If God is the writer of all genetic code, then why is my asshole a better work than your book?
Oh right, because my asshole has history, and evidence backing it up. My asshole has a long history starting long before ephemeral things like God, Sin, Salvation, reason, law, death, life. My asshole is infallible, it poops what I don't need. It's sad that books don't have this ability, in fact every time literature purges itself it dies a little. I can stay living and shitting for maybe even a couple hundred years, maybe a millennium, because my code is gonna be the same code more or less as other assholes.

It's really weird that a GOD of the four elements could ever allow me to surpass it by being it. It seems dumb to anyone who has thought hard about assholes with assholes writing asshole stories about Gigantic sky assholes raining shit from the sky. Your God isn't right in terms of math. If souls go to heaven, then how can I, as an asshole, enjoy pleasures of the asshole with other assholes, especially since your God literally thinks that my asshole is evil or something.

I don't want to go to heaven because your whole religion is backed up, and I don't like the idea of eternal constipation, or the stick that's inserted to wedge some of it out once a week.
>>
>>17248325

We already know that Satan is a Title or Honorific that means Adversary or Enemy.

His name is Marduk, he was the Enemy of Enlil when he lead the revolt of the Watchers who became the Fallen.

The Watchers are the Igigi, or the Malakim and they became the Nephilim when they Fell and they fell by taking human females to mate with at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

This is all the story of how the Fallen Fell.

They were angels and they became fallen angels when they went against the will of Yahweh / Enlil their Lord.
>>
>be me OP
>find the most peaceful religion i could other than Jainism because I like meat
>you fags manage to argue about it
>>
>>17248361
Satan isn't really honorific and doesn't refer to Marduk, maybe in OT potentially, you have to put it out there so people can look for the similarities. He could be Mordecai, and I share could be Ester.

NT Satan is different.

If the Jews never encountered Angra Mainyu, and Satan doesn't just reference one beings, there are many adversaries outside of the Bible.
>>
>>17248375
Ishtar* could be Ester.
>>
>>17248349
Both of the Sumerian gods writing out genetics done fogged up mmk, God is the Holy Spirit.

Don't let religion trap you, just surrender to God through Christ. Understand there is a conspiracy to hide all of this from you.
>>
>>17248361
I for one thank Marduk for killing the gigantic fish-dragon so that we have land to walk upon.

There is nothing bad about life and death, it's a cycle, and it is GOD. Regardless of whether you are scared of cuckoldry, life is better than unlife. It is better to have choice, rather than following corporate protocols written by some guy in Kansas to the letter. Sometimes employees have good reason for telling customers to go fall off a bridge.

Hinduism is a loose religion. It ties itself to principles that sages saw a long time ago.

The bible is tied to those principles except where it was less convenient for the king. (who is totally better than you, and all the animals because they are aliens, lol)
>>
>>17248375

Angra Mainyu is Zoroastrainism.

Angra Mainyu is Enlil or Yahweh, he is the Malvolent Evil god.

Ahura Mazda is Enki.

These are are names from the Avestan language of the Sumerian gods.

They are called Ahura or Asura.

Because their father is Ashur.

Ashur was the Father god of Angra Mainyu and Ahura Mazda.

The same way Anu was the Father god of Enlil and Enki.

But Ashur is actually an Older Father god then Anu.

When you look into the Sumerian he is the same as Anshar, the father of Anu.
>>
I would say , start reading raja yoga - swami vivekananda , it will give u glance about hinduism , and definetly a direction, watch, read abt him and his guru . U will start feeling hinduism , if u will read vivekananda's storys abt diffrent people asking him doubt abt hinduism , and how he explains , will lead u to understand easly .
>>
>>17248391

When Marduk ruled as Ra he changed the texts Enuma Elish and he added his name in place of Nibiru as the Destroyer of Tiamat.


Some texts evaded this edit and exist still today.
>>
>>17248409
Just because you say names doesn't mean you talked to any of these entities. It's like those long bible name lists that gloss over all the deets that y'all don't like.
"Wow, they sure put a lot of words I don't know, surely they must know what they speak of."
>>
>>17248409
Angra Mainyu is a representation of a bunch of deities.

Because Ahura Mazda can be related to the sun too, and sun worship is Babylonian.

I like the associations don't get me wrong, there is a lot more to it though.
>>
File: stargatespader.jpg (24 KB, 320x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stargatespader.jpg
24 KB, 320x351
>>17248425

The Jews say:

"Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh"
"I am that I am"

Its its a Declaration of his name,

"I am Asher I am"
>>
>>17248425
U gotta find the scripture passages that align with it. The Satan of Job appearantly is different than Satan of NON and this guy associates Marduk with Satan, Satan isn't just Marduk, and references a different / similar agenda of beings throughout the Bible
>>
>>17248419
How did A sun god be a sun god?
How do you know that that story about a primal fish of entropy being transformed by a sun to create a material world. How don't you understand that parallel.

The SUN DOES SLAY DARKNESS to create matter, it's a fact. And if you went outside you'd get it.
>>
>>17248446

Tiamat was destroyed in that war in the heavens and the asteroid belt is what is left of it.

Some of the waters and gold from Tiamat went to Earth and reformed the planet.

Also Kingu, that was once a moon of Tiamat became our moon, and Ceres the other moon of Tiamat stayed in the Asteroid Belt.

The Asteroid Belt is the Hammered Bracelet or the Firmament.

The Bible took the passages about the Firmament directly from the Sumerian tablets like most everything else.

Apsu our sun reformed Earth out of the Chaos of the destruction and gave birth to new life on the newly formed Ki.

But it was Nibiru that destroyed Tiamat, not Marduk and it was actually a war of kingship in the heavens. You cant just let Marduk change the names and take credit. The spell of babel works too strongly upon you.
>>
File: 1234153115.jpg (163 KB, 500x656) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1234153115.jpg
163 KB, 500x656
>>17247407
Not really sure where you should start. Hinduism have a huge collection of denominations, that there isn't really a clearly defined starting point.

I wouldn't even suggest for you to read the Vedic scriptures because they're so dense in meaning that it won't get you anywhere as a beginner. I would ask you what you're most interested in.

I'll go ahead and list 4 main Yogas that you can get into. You can do one or more, it doesn't really matter. You should try out which one interests you most and works for you.

Karma Yoga - Yoga of action. This is a path that purifies you through acts of service and selflessness. You devote yourself to acts that benefit the whole.

Raja Yoga - Yoga of discipline. This is the yoga that is most familiar to westerners. This yoga consists of doing practices and exercises such as meditation or postures that attempt to gain control over the mental and physical body.

Jnana Yoga - Yoga of discernment. This yoga has to do with the intellect and thought. This is where one engages in inquiry into the nature of self and the world. In this path, you will read vedanta philosophy and challenge your own belief structure. You will also meditate as to understand the nature of thought and your own mind.

Bhakti Yoga - Yoga of devotion and divine love. This yoga involves engaging in emotion and bringing the purest emotional state of divine love. In this path, you will learn to devotion towards your self, towards the world, and towards God not as a separate entity, but as that which you are. In this path, you can meditate, pray, sing devotional songs to find intoxication in the divine to merge yourself into it.

Remember that Yoga means Union, and that all acts of Yoga seek to reconcile the feeling of separation between you and the world until there is no more duality. At the end of your sadhana (spiritual practice) there will only be union.

This state of union is Sat-Chit-Ananda which roughly translates to Pure-Being, Consciousness, Bliss
>>
>>17248595
>Remember that Yoga means Union, and that all acts of Yoga seek to reconcile the feeling of separation between you and the world until there is no more duality. At the end of your sadhana (spiritual practice) there will only be union.

Good encapsulation of the different kinds of Yoga. However, in Bhakti yoga union is desired, although there is still individuality between the Jiva and Bhagavan.
>>
>>17248601
Right!

This goes with the saying that the mind creates a play of duality between itself and God for the sake of devotion.
>>
>>17247407
Do post religion threads in the religion board.
Don't post them here.
>>
>>17248441
"asher" אֲשֶׁר
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=hnv&strongs=h834


(relative part.)

which, who

that which

(conj)

that (in obj clause)

when

since

as

conditional if

you're grasping at straws. Saying Hayah 'Asher Hayah Does not mean I AM ashur I AM. Why would GOD say I AM after declaring his name? It makes sense when you consider what asher means.
most of these terms like "marduk" and "ishtar" came from the ancient mystery religion of babylon and spawned from false tales of Nimrod, his wife Semiramis, and their child Tammuz.
http://ministeriomisionerodepoderenjesus.blogspot.com/2010/11/semiramis-priests-nimrod-tammuz-and-his.html
tell me, what do you think is the goal of the "annunaki" list the things like what gold mining or something, that they want to withhold immortality from us?
>>
>>17248805
actually
http://ministeriomisionerodepoderenjesus.blogspot.com/2010/11/semiramis-priests-nimrod-tammuz-and-his.html
that link is sortof bad and misleading I did not even check it, ignore it. but you can research this stuff. but please answer my question.
>>
>>17247407
read remember, be here and now. it's a good how does i into hinduism book, written by a westerner.
>>
>>17248349
Christianity is simply going on to God with devotion. There's nothing in between, no gods or goddesses.

Just God.

If you look at Christianity in a esoteric view you will realize that there are many similarity between Hinduism and Christianity. Christianity for many is first step onto God and for other in it is the final.
>>
File: shiva.jpg (764 KB, 2052x2679) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shiva.jpg
764 KB, 2052x2679
Pray to Shiva.

Simple as that.

If you want real spiritual transformation in your life than take it upon yourself to worship him. He's one of the easiest gods to worship since the one of the way to gain his favour is to simply meditated and to keep devoted to it.
>>
>>17249197
Historically speaking, Shiva is just as easily angered as he is pleased. Also, most of the boons he distributed ended poorly for those so seeking.
>>
>>17247407
listen to everything by Allan Watts
>>
>>17249210
This is true, Shiva is known to be quick to anger. This shows duality of spirituality; if you seeking spirituality knowledge you have to keep with it or else you will fall. The further you get progress the more tempting the world around you becomes which in turns causes you stray from your spiritual path.
>>
>>17249223
This. Alan Watts is a good intro to any eastern world religion.

Also, listen to Ram Dass, esp his origin story. He is to Hinduism what Alan Watts is to Zen Buddhism. He has a lot of free audio on youtube. He is a great speaker to listen to as well.

As for books, a good intro into vedanta is "I Am That" by Nisargadatta Maharaj. and "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Yogananda for a good intro into Raja Yoga.
>>
>>17247933

Where are these Christfags coming from?

It'san infestation in every thread. Like roaches. I see them responding this copypasta style response everywhere now.

Someone call an exterminator.
>>
>>17248097
Not at all. Krsna is a manifestation of shiva. And idk where you got the part about material benediction.
Gaudiya vaishnava is not even hinduism in essence. The tradition was made up around the 1800's coidncidentally when they english came and brought their christian influence.
>>
>>17248097
>Shiva who's consort is Durga the devotee tends to aim for material benediction while Krsna aims for spiritual completeness

Backwards isn't it?

Shiva is the AdiYogi, the original yogi, so you go to him for spiritual completeness. Krishna is the householder's avatar. He will bestow you with prosperity and graces.

Krishna is an avatar which makes him an incarnation of the three main aspects of creation (brahma, vishnu, shiva). Krishna was born in the world as a human being, which makes him actually an aspect of Shiva, not the other way around.

Whereas Shiva is an archetype. Shiva and Shakti(Durga) are meant to be metaphorical for the forces of nature, both as the unmanifest absolute and the manifest which are one.

From the devotional standpoint of Gaudiya Vaishnava, it makes sense to put Krishna and Radha at the top because Bhakti needs a form to worship. So it puts the incarnations of God above God itself.

There is a saying that for the devotee, the Guru is greater than God. Because God remains in divine indifference to the world, neither taking blame nor praise for it. But the Avatar, having been born in the world, has compassion for it. This is the basis of Gaudiya Vaishnava, which worships the incarnation of the absolute rather than the absolute.

But it should be remembered that Krishna is an aspect of Brahma, not the other way around. Although, it really doesn't matter does it?
>>
>>17248805

>they want to withhold immortality from us?


Absolutely, YES.

They want to keep us from partaking in the Fruit of the Tree of Life because they know when we do that we will have the same long lives that they do.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sumerian Tablet

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
message from Enki to Anu:
Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!
>>
>>17250956
I knew you would admit to this, based on what I have seen you post in the past. I believe you also said that "Jesus" was the second messenger after Gazu? Jesus is a transliteration of Yehoshua which means YHWH is salvation. Do you know what happens in revelations? Those who are let to live and not have their spirits destroyed in fire are allowed to eat the of the Tree and live for ever.

Rev 21:
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Rev 22:
1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

So YHWH does not want to withhold immortality from us, at least those who are not destroyed in the fire(the second death).

So what else do these supposed "annunaki" want from us?
>>
>>17251050

This is a problem I come across alot with people. You are confusing the god of the OT with the God of the NT

This is exactly what the Pagans who rewrote the bible intended.

They want you to follow their Pagan Father god and his son as Messiah.

Not the Father of All Beginning and his Emissary.

There are Two Fathers.

They call Jesus Yahshua because they are trying to claim him as the son of their Father. Yes it means Yah is Savior. Yahweh, and we know he is Enlil.

Yahshua means Enlil is Savior. Enlil is the Son of Anu, the Pagan Father god.

Its my firm belief that Jesus was not descendant from the Anunnaki / Elohim. He is not a son of Enlil like they claim him to be.

The Evidence for this is found in his blood.
>>
File: rose_namajunas.jpg (42 KB, 598x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rose_namajunas.jpg
42 KB, 598x596
>>17247458
is this a new meme?
>>
>>17251050
>So what else do these supposed "annunaki" want from us?

I think what they want from us has not changed, they still want what they have always wanted.

To "Lord" over us.

To keep us as the mortal slaves they made us to be.
>>
At the Last Supper Jesus tried to give us what the Anunnaki / Elohim dont want us to have.

The Fruit of the Tree of Life.

It is the Eucharist and it comes in the forms of the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

When you eat this food of the gods you gain perfect health and longevity.

This is why all the disciples who partook in the Eucharist at the last supper were hunted down, burned at the stake, put to the sword or crucified.

Jesus was giving them Eternal Life. This bread and elixir are what the Anunnaki used to bring the dead back to life also.

We know of this from Inanna's descent to the underworld, when Enki sent to beings to go and retrieve her and they gave her the Eucharist to bring her back to life.

And that is only one example, there are many others of this Ambrosia and its immortality ability.
>>
>>17247458
Capitalising God's name doesn't make you correct.
>>
>>17251089
How do you know that his name was Jesus and not Yehoshua, you don't.

How is his blood evidence?
this:>>17251125 ?

We are not even animals, we are sprits put inside mortal humans then put back in a new one after our bodies goto sheol, the grave. This is so we learn humility and learn to be kind. We stop coming back if we learn to follow the laws. What do you think of the old testament verses about Enoch and Elijah, and that they both were taken up to heaven instead of staying here on Earth. A lot of the verses in revelations are about verses already stated in the prophecies of the old testament like some of those from Daniel.

>>17251102
So what would these beings want us to do for them as slaves, work? work on what?, do what exactly?

>>17251138
Not believing in GOD does not mean HE is not real.


Once again please all of you accept that Yehoshua, who is not GOD as christian institutions would have you believe, was sent by GOD, and Pray to THE FATHER in secret with faith, humility, and a willingness to change your ways, and watch your life change drastically.
>>
File: hue.jpg (161 KB, 500x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hue.jpg
161 KB, 500x598
>>17247458
It's all false. Earth is a prison and a power plant and we're the fuel/slaves. Religions are different systems designed to keep the slaves on the plantation, using different methods. "You deserve it because karma", "God wills it", "you wanted it because you chose to incarnate on earth", "it's a lesson you have to learn", "it's a school to help your soul grow"...

It's bullshit, all of it. Same poison, different flavors.
>>
>>17251193
This is a prison and we are in a carbon 6 protons, 6 electons, 6 neutrons, flesh pack comprised of billions of prison CELLS. We are here because we couldn't get along with the other beings so we are here to learn to be kind or we will be deleted.
>>17247568
>>
>>17251188
I'm honestly confused here, are you some sort of Christian or Jew or do you believe in a completely different system?
>>
File: 66cx.jpg (126 KB, 500x492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66cx.jpg
126 KB, 500x492
>>17251203
>We are here because we couldn't get along with the other beings so we are here to learn to be kind or we will be deleted.
Elaborate. Your theory seems to fit my "you deserve it" category.
>>
>>17251214
We are jere just because creation, or big bang happened. All we can do is either indulge in our samsaric existance and be reborn to infinity, or go back to the source, the unite which was before the big bang. That unity is god for me, in fact, everything is god as it stems from that unity.

What category am i at?
>>
>>17249894
Factually incorrect. Gaudiya Vaishnavism started at the end of the 15th century. The dvaitist philosophy dates back to Madhvacarya. The bhakti school of yoga has always been a part of the Vedas. This envy will only hold you back, aghori.

>>17250049
These are differences from philosophical schools. They aren't arguments that will find a solution, and a person one one path isn't going to convince a person on the other to change.

But your understanding of Gaudiya Vaishnvism is really off-base.
>>
>>17251188
>How is his blood evidence?

Ron Wyatt tested a sample of his blood using a Dark Field microscope and they saw the protits come back to life and start to repair his cells.

They were able to take a sample to a lab and they found that there were no male chromosomes from a Father.

Only a single y Allosome

All of the Autosomes were supplied by the Mother.

If his father was an Anunnaki then he would have male Autosomes.

``````````````````````````````

I am not saying that we have immorality to live forever, it only gives you perfect health and longevity. The Anunnaki cannot live forever either. They can be killed.

Yes we are here to learn and progress in growth spiritually. What I am saying is that if we had more time here on Earth to live that it would be better for us to progress and grow even farther. Our short lives limit our progress. We are too busy caught up in the struggle.

The gods of the OT used Longevity as a carrot on a stick saying, ohh we might give you this, if you obey everything we tell you to do.

But Jesus wants us all to have the Longevity. He wants us all to partake in the fruit of the Tree of Life.

The gods of the OT only offer it to us on a conditional basis. If we follow their commands and words as law.

But the Creator of the Universe wants us to have it no matter what. He does not want us to stay as we are forever.

Its our Destiny to partake in the fruit of the Tree. And this is the Completion of the Great Work that the Builders left unfinished.

Because Jesus is the Capstone.

Yes some humans were given this long life that the gods have, and Gilgamesh was in search of it in his Epic Quest. Also Adapa was taken to Nibiru to see Anu and he refused immortality there.

Anu offered him the Bread and the Elixir but Enki told him not to eat it or drink. Enki told him it was Death.
>>
Let there a celebration be, let us our guests thus welcome! Anu was saying.
To the banquet room Anu all who were assembled led, to the laden tables he happily gestured.
At the laden table bread of Nibiru Adapa was offered; he did not eat it.
At the laded tables elixir of Nibiru Adapa was offered; he did not drink it.
By this Anu the king was puzzled, was offended:
Why has Enki to Nibiru this ill-mannered Earthling sent, to him the celestial ways reveal?
Come now, Adapa! to Adapa Anu said. Why did you neither eat nor drink, our hospitality
rejected?
My master the lord Enki commanded me: The bread do not eat, the elixir do not drink!
So did Adapa the king Anu answer.
How odd is this thing! Anu was saying. For what has Enki from an Earthling our food and elixir
prevented?
>>
File: 1352838118710.png (155 KB, 252x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352838118710.png
155 KB, 252x295
>>17251217
The "it's a school to help your soul grow" category I guess, and you presume that we have a choice in this. It makes sense I guess, either renounce the world like an ascetic monk and go back to the prime silence or continue to travel and expand through chaos.

But then what's the point. What would you say is the correct course of action for someone who wants to go back to the source ?
>>
>>17251218
Its not envy, and the gaidiya vaoshnava was popularized by prabhupada. Before it wasnt even a minority movement senpai.

I have nothing against bhakti, im a bhakti. Im against duality though, which the gaudiyas praise. Also, krishna and shiva are one and the same, and not otherwise. Both have the essence of shiva and shakti, the nondual origin of everything.

Also vedas are a meme. They have some good insight but they preach dualism.
>>
>>17251263
The correct course is to realize the source is within you and that you are it already. It doesnt even mean renouncing really, you can still live a normal life since it is as real and equally a part of the source.
>>
>>17249894
Shiva is a manifestation of Krsna and Gaudiya Vaisnava ism is one of many cultural religious movements in the 15th centry.

>>17250049
Not backwards, but that is why Shaivites and Vaisnavas are still having the same debate

>>17251125
This thread got derailed

>>17251267
Vedas aren't memes
>>
>>17251284
Shiva is the void, he is death and the static. He is literally why any othr god canexist. Without shiva, vishnu or krsna or aything else would have nothing to do.

Also, just reminding you the time kapalesvara (shiva) spawned the 24 kapalikas to btfo the avatars of vishnu who started destroying the world. Including krsna, who started fucking all the women in a drunken stupor

It is one of many, but it had no significance untill it came to the west. Infact, it still has no significance in india! All temples are a mix of agamic, puranic and vedic traditions. Agamas amd ouranas dominate
Vedas are memes.
Krsna and shiva are one and the same, why do you keep fighting that one is superior?
>>
>>17251267
Yes. Srila Prabhupada is a pure devotee who had the mercy of guru and Krishna, and the sakti to spread the mahamantra across the world.

But it was started by Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, who is Krishna in the mood of His own devotee.

Dvaitist philosophy is even older.

>which the gaudiyas praise

Gaudiya Vaishnavism is dvaitist and advaitist.

>krishna and shiva are one and the same, and not otherwise
Yes. And they are distinct.
>>
File: abkabkabk.png (51 KB, 556x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abkabkabk.png
51 KB, 556x424
not very paranormal
how about you ask your fuckin mommy
or even better ask the MarKury Vaccine in your blood.

BLINK THE LIGHTS
GIVE US A SIGN IF YOUR LISTENING
>>
i dare you
>>
>>17251271
So being a recluse weeb or a proactive womanizer makes no difference ? Commiting sudoku at 18 as a kissless virgin or living to 98 and having 150 children makes no difference ?

Damn.
>>
>>17251306
>Of all the Rudras I am Lord Śiva;

Because they aren't the same, if they were, there would be a cross section of Vaishnava Shiavism. Shiva isn't superior

>those who are engaged in the worship of demigods enter into the darkest regions of ignorance and still more so do the worshippers of the impersonal Absolute.

Krsna is described as the Supreme Personality and is the goal of all Yoga

>in revealed scriptures the ultimate object of knowledge is Sri Krsna, Personality of Godhead. The purpose of performing sacrifices is to please Him, Yoga is for realizing Him. All fruitiness activities are rewarded ultimately by Him. He is Supreme Knowledge, and all severed austerities are performed to know Him. Religion [Dharma] is rendering loving service unto Him, as He is the Supreme Goal of life
>>
>>17251308
Liken you have to see dualism and non-dualism together, even if "nothing is seperate" you still have to see separateness. Non-dualism and Dualism is their own duality that is not dual but dual.
>>
>>17251321
>reclusive weeb
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>17251322
Is that from the bhagavad? Great. If krsna is the source he is also shiva, its allthe same to me but he is not superior
>>
>>17251344
One of them, the other two are from SB and isha upanishad
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 600x732) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 600x732
What i hold against gaudiya vaishnavas is their christian mindset. They hold krsna as the only true god, which simply isnt true. Shiva, krsna, vishnu, hanuman, or any other deity is the same at essence. The male aspect of the source. Lakshmi, radha, tara, durga or any other is the feminine aspect, the shakti. To hold any one if them as more true or important is simply idiotic if you adhere to advaita.
>>
>>17251359
It's a lot like Christianity in a different language and teaches direct relationship to God, much like Jesus teachings how to access the divine within us.

Hanuman is also a servant of Krsna, and is revered for his own skill and actions of dharma, Hanuman is extremely honourable, but is still a devotee of the Lord Rama.

Laksmi, Tara, Radha, Durga, they are all Shakti, but technically we are too if you yoga. However, you have to study the lore on them to see why they are different goddesses.

It's like, we are all here on this planet, but it doesn't make any of us the same person. In quality, we are humans who have divine natures something in common, but it does not make any two different people the same person.
>>
>>17251368
You keep looking at maya as if she were ultimate reality. Shiva or hanuman being devout bhaktis of krsna are maya - they are but one and the same. Everything is from one source, one essence. Even thiugh shiva being a devotee of krsna is a joke, ill not argument against it as neither of us will convince the other.

The lore, maya. The essence is the same - shakti. They are but aspects of shakti.
>>
>>17251328
Specifically, Lord Chaitanya called it acintya-bedhabedha tattva. Inconceivable, simultaneous oneness and difference. There is heavy influence - almost a merging - between the Madhvacarya Dvaita school
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvaita
and Ramanujacarya's Suddhadvaita school
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuddhadvaita

>>17251359
>They hold krsna as the only true god
Again, this isn't Christian. It's Dvaitist.

>Like Ramanuja, Madhvacharya also embraced Vaishnavism, which understands God as being personal and endowed with attributes. To Madhvacharya, the Vedantin Brahman was Vishnu. He stated "brahmaśabdaśca Viṣṇaveva", that Brahman can only refer to Vishnu. To him, Vishnu was not just any other deva, but rather the singularly all-important Supreme Being.

>if you adhere to advaita
We don't. We can either agree to personally think the other is on a lesser path, while peacefully glorifying our saints and teachings. Or we can criticize and shitpost attacks at each other all day.

I don't really see how the latter pleases Krishna or Shiva.
>>
File: 1352858231429.jpg (119 KB, 903x866) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352858231429.jpg
119 KB, 903x866
>>17251332
But anon weeb escapism is the matrixest samsara ever maya'd
>>
>>17251382
No where in that post mentions maya being ultimate reality.
>>
>>17251384
I dont think youre on a lesser path, bhakti is quite possibly the highest path. It is the highest path. Without bhakti there can be no yoga.
But i just become internally enraged by any dvaita since its simply nonsensical. It like you really want to get cuck and remain christian at heart.

And holding krsna as the one amd only is a christian mindset.

Ill keep shitposting though, to make sure you dvaitists dont multiply.
>>
>>17251384
Thanks for links man
>>
>>17251396
But using maya illusions as facts does hold maya as ultimate reality.

Maya is real though, she is just as much godly as shiva/krsna himself.
>>
>>17251398
>any holding krsna as the one and only is Christian mindset

Anyone holding Shiva as the one and only is a satanic mindset keen see what I did there.
>>
>>17251408
But i dont see shiva as the one and only. The primordial, the void i name shiva, but it is equally shiva, krsna hanuman, or anything.
I dont think tou get advaita.
>>
>>17251402
If anything your using maya illusions to be just as factual as you think other people do.

Vidya maya leads eventually to liberation while advidya maya leads to separation from God. Maya is real but is nothing but the temporary and illusive nature of the material / illusive spiritual reality.
>>
>>17251411
I do, but every part in parcel in the Parabrahman has a different function. Everything certainly has a relationship together but my hand is not my foot
>>
>>17251398
How much of this is driven by the desire to be the controller, the Supreme yourself? Your anger at something you cannot put in your box of comprehension. Your offensive description of a relationship you are not the center of. Your clear past issues with Christianity.

This is ahankara. This is the root of samsara. This is the false ego whispering to you that you are in control. You are God, the enjoyer, and the master of all.
>>
>>17251417
Alright im done, shitposting hasbeen fun tho

Hara Hara Mahadev!
>>
>>17251421
I am god, you are god and so it my semen and urine, and heroin and wood and all of creation.
I seek to come back to the source, i wish to get out of samsara. Each day i long more to rest upon the lap of Maa and reach the unity.

I dont aant to be the controller, i wish to be oneagain.
>>
>>17251421
Also you imply i cannot comprehend it, which is ourely and straight up wrong. I get what youre saying, but one of my personal samsaric enjoyments is to argue. Its something i cannot bear to not enjoy.
>>
>>17251395
Personal experience tells me that I can transcend both.

That might lack clarity, but I think you'll understand what I mean.
>>
File: shiva_mandala.jpg (74 KB, 568x746) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shiva_mandala.jpg
74 KB, 568x746
Just worship lord Shiva and he will show you the way, I'm not kidding, he will connect with you instantly and you will see miracles around you.
>>
>>17251421
None of us are God, for God is ultimately more than jiva-atman.

>>17251427
No one is God.
>>
Come to India, find out which god you want to worship, get diarrhea and get your ass back to whiteboy country.
>>
>>17251435

See all they want is your Worship and your Loyalty.

They want to Lord over you.

They promise you great things if you do it.
>>
>>17251435
Man what is it with these gods and needing to be worshiped all the time. They sound really insecure.
>>
>>17251427
You and I are part of God, qualitatively the same as God, but we are not God. We are eternally distinct.

> Bg 2.12 — Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

The same for all creation.

>Bg 9.4 — By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them.
>Bg 9.5 — And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities and although I am everywhere, I am not a part of this cosmic manifestation, for My Self is the very source of creation.

>>17251431
>Ill keep shitposting though, to make sure you dvaitists dont multiply.
This sentiment is more than enjoyment of arguing.

>>17251443
Actually no, Krishna does not desire your worship. He is Supremely Independent. Service to the Supreme is simply our natural state. If we wish to go against this - fine, that's what the material world is for.
>>
>>17251445
Piss off, Senator Lintwhistle. You're a faggot and an atheist. We know that and we don't want you here. Go back to Reddit.
>>
>>17251421
>You are God, the enjoyer, and the master of all.

Isn't Christianity the exact opposite of that though? That comparison is a bit unfair hindufriend I fail to perceive how Christianity can stimulate that kind of thinking in people.

>Your offensive description of a relationship you are not the center of.

That's not how it works. It's the opposite of that, again. You have to become closer to God and more similar to what God wants you to be. not the other way.
>>
>>17251445

Ahh, I see a fellow Rebel.

The gods are like Vader and the Sith. They run the Galactic Empire.

You are Luke, and I need rebels like you to turn Vader from the Sith, to turn the Anunnaki from the Reptilians.

Like Luke, I still see good in Vader.

I dont want to destroy him... I want to turn him against our real enemy.
>>
>>17251454
>>17251436

I think people are misunderstanding what I posted there. I was saying the idea that you are God, I am God, everything is God is a deception stemming from the false ego. It is the ultimate culmination of the root of our binding to samsara - the desire to be the central enjoyer.
>>
File: surya.jpg (226 KB, 1134x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
surya.jpg
226 KB, 1134x720
>>17247407

My favorite God is Surya Deva - the Sun.

Worship him with this verse from the Rigveda.

Om Bhuur-Bhuvah Svah
Tat-Savitur-Varennyam |
Bhargo Devasya Dhiimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Pracodayaat ||

> Translation

1: Om, that (the Sun) which pervades the Bhu Loka (Physical Plane), the Bhuvar Loka (Astral Plane), and the Suvar Loka (the Celestial Plane),

2: That Savitr (divine illumination) which is the most adorable,

3: On that divine radiance we meditate,

4: May it enlighten our intellect and awaken our spiritual wisdom.
>>
>>17251464
No one is God, but we are very small parcels of divine beings, which are still limited to the physical bondage of reality for the time being.

There is a difference between the supreme cause of all causes and the individual spirit soul, though that same supreme cause of all causes resides in all beings, we are not it because it is also outside all beings and non being.
>>
>>17251496
wow what's the point. Why would you worship anyone at all unless they give you something in return?
>>
>>17251555
It's like doing a favor without expecting a reward.

It isn't like there is no gain either when you begin to reestablish a relationship that is eternal.
>>
>>17251566
>reestablish a relationship that is eternal.
Why would I waste my precious, limited time worshipping the immortal if I am myself mortal?

Basically, either give me siddhis or immortality or why the fuck would I do anything for you.
>>
>>17251555
>Why would you worship anyone at all unless they give you something in return?

Because you love them. That's what love IS - service without expectation of return.

>>17251576
You are not mortal. You are not the body.
>>
>>17251587
>You are not mortal. You are not the body
My soul is mortal. You can dismember a soul.

If I am chained by samsara and my soul is mortal, why would I do anything except seek immortality?
>>
>>17251193
If thats how you feel, then kill yourself. You aren't a slave to this so-called "demiurge" in death. No one is keeping you here, except yourself. If you feel punished, it is your own doing. If you suffer, it is for the same. You misunderstand karma. Karma is just a word-metaphor, shorthand to explain the concept of the flow of action and energy between all living and dead things, and how the effects resound, like ripples and waves throughout a body of still water.
>>
>>17251322
Of all the Red ones, I am The master of things falling into place, is a much more appropriate translation.

Krishna means to crush, like roots and leaves are turned into paste, as effective medicine for a sick world. The supreme is more than just yoga of yoga, it's yoging your yoga so much that you see all the yoga, and can transmute what you need from where you're at. Yoga to infinity, that is Brahman. But it is active only when we are physical to experience, it is passive too, according to cern, and all the scientists these days.
>>
>>17251601
> Bg 2.17 — That which pervades the entire body you should know to be indestructible. No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul.
> Bg 2.20 — For the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time. He has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.
> Bg 2.23 — The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.
>Bg 2.24 — This individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same.

Immortality is already yours. What keeps you from realizing this is attachment to the material, which includes the illusion that you are part of the mortal coil.
>>
>>17251601
What if you are eternal but until you realize it you reincarnating into mortal forms of life without memory all until that one life you figure out how to set your soul free
>>
>>17251640
>Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal divine person.

What translation are you reading?

Krishna also means krs(truth) and na (bliss)
>>
>>17251664
Why do I need a translation if I get most of it by hearing? It's Lord Dakshinamurti's translation.
>>
>>17251664
Well yeah, the true form of plants can't be experienced without either oil(sesame in this case) Or grinding really fine. If you do this as a celibate youngster, it seems a lot like sex. Because it's a primal act of union with an essence. Mortars and pestles are Godly, and if you were primitive human it would be a metaphor for making the best out of life.
>>
How do I get amrita? Like, what exactly do I have to, specifically?
>>
File: No regrets.png (681 KB, 544x567) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
No regrets.png
681 KB, 544x567
>>17251684
Why do you need sesame? Why does Krishna equate to bliss? Perhaps some super common recipes for drinks associated with Shiva, were made with sesame, and consumed. Krishna cures ugliness of the face and stress when combined with his beautiful plant-wife. Tulsi is married to sesame, just as Ganja is married to Dhatura, as breathing in as to breathing out.

Saying that only one divine couple is above the rest is what creates castes. It's why tribal people aren't respected even though Ayurvedic healers do in fact treat cancer, with tribal remedies that were written in a snappy enough way to remember it.
>>
>>17251664
>Seek to know Brahman by tapas (austerities) and by prayer, because Brahman is prayer.
>>
>>17251691
Many things are called amrita, I'm gonna start with the most fun.

Go out in the country, with plenty of water and a funny hat, make sure it is yellow with black stripes, and look around for a farm that has more than just corn, go ring their doorbell, and repeat "Buzz Buzz, must fiind beeezz" they will direct you to finding Amrita from there.

Flowers are more numerous where amrita pools up from the ground, in fact, when the gods churned up the ocean and wrecked a lot of shit, many plants were borne from it spilling.

Maybe plants hold the secret to immortal happiness or something...
>>
File: ^M08oKtt.jpg (99 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
^M08oKtt.jpg
99 KB, 2048x2048
>>17247458
Low quality bait
>>
>>17251717
>Truly it is by the grace of God that the knowledge of unity arises within
>>
The Baghavad Gita translated by Eknath Easwaran is really well commented.
>>
File: 1453325501907.gif (294 KB, 328x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453325501907.gif
294 KB, 328x263
>>17251632
>If you feel punished, it is your own doing. If you suffer, it is for the same.
Woah woah wait a minute. What do you mean by this ? I'm trying to understand your point of view. Is it "okay" to commit suicide according to you because it doesn't change a damn thing and you get reincarnated again ? Is everything that happens to us our own fault or so to speak acording to you ?
>>
>>17251772
Suicide is like stitching your clothes back together with rope. When you can do it with thread, and community.

Suicide is a rejection of community in Hinduism, often because of a broken oath, etc.
But seriously, good people kill themselves a lot, and it's always out of fear, and because of that, it's not even your action, it's an impulse, it's the karmic wheel not stopping when it needs to and you rolling off the cliff of life. Slow down, and realize that the tires only burn out when you move, if you sit for a while, stuff will get better.

Worship something and you become something. Worship Shiva, and you become infinite fire. Worship bad thoughts you become the foreboding atmosphere around a good friend's suicide.
>>
>>17251840
But there are a lot of you's, I'm one of them, so's every god or demon. Gods become jerks if you give them absolute power, So you yourself are limited in your scope, as the demigods are, because Brahman divided isn't really Brahman.

Suicide comes from the ego. It comes from the magic words called "I and Me" It's why the Rastas after communing with Kali/Parvati decided to call God and Oneself the same term, I and I. Rastas don't often kill themselves.
>>
>>17251772
Suffering is as much your fault for allowing to be a part of your life as it is everyone elses for slreading. Suffering is everyones problem. If death ends suffering for you, and there is no other option, then what is the harm? I would never tell someone hooked up to an iron lung for the rest of their lives that death isnt an option. Would a coyote live stuck in a beartrap for the rest if their lives, or would they risk bleeding to death for a chance at freedom? For some, suicide and death are a mercy and freedom. For those not ready for its lessons, death is a curse. Its all about perspective.
>>
>>17251935
For those ready to understand Life's blessings, everything is bliss. Even being pissed off by christfag trolls on the internet. Even the pangs of hunger, or the cold chill of frozen slush on your bare feet.
>>
>>17251946
And for those unafraid and whom have taken all the knowledge that life has given them, death is the great adventure that awaits everyone. You will tell me that terminal illness is something all should relish? Death comes at that point anyway. Why wait for it painfully in fear? I would go to it happily on my own terms, rather than shuffle towards it with pain, slowly. Why are you so afraid of people ending their own lives?
>>
File: brahma.png (2 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brahma.png
2 MB, 900x1200
>>17251555

The Sun gives you life.

Not just to you, but to everything on this planet.
>>
>>17251691
Worship the Shakti
>>
>>17252059
Worship the shakti and shiva. You should never worship shakti befire worshipping shiva.
Shakti is uncontrolable, shiva is her controler.
>>
>>17247458
>Hinduism
>the oldest religion known to man
>christfags say that their religion is true even though it isn't that old
This meme is like the ylyl banana
>>
>>17251247
I guarantee Ron Wyatt did not have a sample of Yehoshua's blood.

"Jesus" does not want to give it to all of us. We are all bad. Very few people are not going to be deleted very soon. Read the link("Way home...") at the bottom of the link here: >>17247568 Think about how everyone acts, we are all pretty bad, now imagine us having eternal life in this universe, not good. We were originally spirit beings only, and we rebelled and were selfish, and acting like that doesn't work out well for everyone, so we were given a choice, be put in human biological machines to learn humility and be selfless or be deleted. We couldn't just say "ok we get it we regret what we did" and not truly feel it, so we have to truly learn here. Is it fair to the selfless beings if we, being selfish were amongst them?

>>17251193
why are you so sure we do not deserve to be here? read above.also explain your idea about what reality is.

>>17248409
"Angra Mainyu is Enlil or Yahweh, he is the Malvolent Evil god. "
"Because their father is Ashur."
>>17248441
Its its a Declaration of his name,
"I am Asher I am"

completely illogical.

>>17248333
no, all of those names and commonalities were put there by lucifer so that you would make these conclusions. research the mystery religion of babylon. There was Nimrod-bar-Cush the king, his wife Semiramis, and Semiramis' bastard child, Tammuz. They were all deified and this is the origin of polytheism. The "sun god" Nimrod, the "moon goddess"/"Ishtar" Semiramis, etc. and names like marduk spawned from this and the tales became more twisted and more and more names were made. ALMOST ALL RELIGIONS are tied back to this mystery religion. HINDUISM, all pagan festivals of europe(Ostara the "goddess of spring",from easter from Ishtar ), the religion/pantheon of rome and greece as well. read this for more information and research it further,
http://www.fossilizedcustoms.com/easter.html
>>
>>17253132
I should add that we still are spirit beings, but we are implanted into these biological machines.
>>
>>17252801
>Hinduism
>oldest religion
Man, I just got done with yogh and studying Hinduism for a little over a year and a half, and it's not the oldest religion. There are many precursors and cultural belief systems that even still exist, Hinduism is just the most prominent branch.
>>
>>17253192
I meant one of the oldest
>>
if you're trying to be hindu then don't not be hindu
>>
>>17252394
To worship Shakti is to worship Shiva. Don't see the two as apart. Shakti is absolute and is Shiva.
>>
>>17254900
Yes, but shakti is a part of shiva. For shiva to be, shiva and shakti must merge. Thus its advised to invoke shiva before evoking shakti, and vice versa for a woman.

The two arent apart, they just need to remerge.
>>
>>17247458
Is this a new meme
>>
>>17256273
seems so, the guy is absolutely mad. he posts in every thred that isnt christian, and every econd christcuck thread about enlil yahwe and annunaki. no idea what he talks about. prob a psychotic break of sorts
>>
>>17256278
I'm not sure if he's baiting or he's retarded, because I have to give them credit if they're baiting that much
>>
>>17256273
Yes.
>>
>>17256287
im hundred procent sure he is some sort of crazy. he is completly obsessed with it. i doubt somone can bait that hard, bt that'd be truly post-postmodern baiting at its best.
>>
>>17256278
I don't think that's the annukai guy. He's always on about how Indra is the same as Loki or some such. This troll is much more focused on the Bible.
>>
>>17256888
I am not the same as the annunaki guy.

>>17256296
"crazy"
Why are you so sure that GOD does not exist? You tell yourself that I am crazy to protect your ego.
>>
>>17256961
I'm fairly certain aghori believes God exists, just not in a conception you would accept.
>>
>>17256888
i think theres a few of them. it startd last year as far as i remember. and they had their own thread but i think the threads got banned.

>>17256961
but i do believe in god, but making it your life mission to correct his name and his origins and some shit about the saturn and black sun, is just silly.

>>17256985
<3
>>
>>17257067
I do not post anything about saturn or the black sun. I do this because I want people to know that they can know the joy and love that GOD has for us, and show HIM love as well.
>>
>>17257067
Not too close, mayavad, I don't want your tattva on me. :)

>>17257165
Do you think Hindus desire less? Krishna's magnanimity is infinite, and He has given so many ways for us to show Him love.

ahaṁ hi sarva-yajñānāṁ
bhoktā ca prabhur eva ca

>I am the only enjoyer and master of all sacrifices.
>>
This thread was ruined from the beginning.
>>
>>17257165
Why do you keep capitalising GOD?
>>
>>17257165
There's only one GOD, yes. Deities and God are different things.
But c'mon, anon. It's like you think God's an arrogant, selfish, stupid and insecure HUMAN being that's like "Oo-OH!!! You're calling me ALLAH and not JEHOVA????? How dare you >:((( >:( D:<< ):< xDDDddd i'm gonna send u 2 hell!!11!!1"
>>
>>17247793
hey buddy im not the guy who you replied but i wanna ask you some things and i hope you reply someday...

i have always hated religions like catolicism / christianism and all tht involves crucifixion because idk i dont feel i can believe in all that since kid
i have like 3 - 4 months reading about buddhism / budda / zazen / meditation / mudas / mantras etc and i really feel i belong to all that but since im alone on this way ( because my family is devoted christian )
>>
>>17247793
cont...
i dont know what to exactly follow
if zazen buddism is the same as hindu buddism or tibet one... should i silently meditate or using mantras
how much time do i need to meditate what should i see
more and live info about mudras
any advice you could give me please?
because of the life im living i really need to find peace and silent meditation kinda helps but i want to learn more
thanks in advance
>>
>>17258169
Allah is the same as I AM.
Allah is derived from Al- Uzzah the pagan name of the arabians for venus. Muhammad was a strong believer in what he though was "God", but he worshipped the planet itself, but GOD is associated with venus, so it was easy to tell Muhammad who already worshipped venus, to worship GOD. Venus is known as the morning star, there are references to it all over the bible.

If you are not worshipping I AM, then you are worshipping false "gods".
>>
>>17259404
actually not at all
Allah was always in the arabian pantheon as Allah. But he was never a god as we understand him to be now. He was sort of like a source, the creator, but he wasnt personified. The arabian pantheon was monistic in that way, the allah was the source and he was everything, but at the same time each of his manifestations was seperate. Allah was simply the creator, and his worship started only with muhhamad.
>>
>>17257211
dont worry, here in poland they say "once in the ass doesnt make you a faggot" :)
and some tattvas never hurt no body
>>
>>17259423
completely wrong. the name was not Allah always.Pre islamic arabians were pagan and were polytheistic. The name derived from Al-uzzah. Al-uzzah was the morning star, venus. GOD is not the morning star itself though. Hinduism has a little truth in it, but it is pagan, and you are following false doctrines.
>>
>>17259438
They were pagan and they were monistic, not plytheistic. They believed all gods had a common source of manifestation, but they did not worship the source. That source as more like a concept, like our word universe. Simply meant all of creation. And that was Allah. Al-uzzah just like other arabian gods was and aspect of Allah. The way this was found is because names like abdAllah were present much, much before muhhamad and any monotheism.

Hinduism is also monistic, i do believe in one source of creation and one god. What are you on bout? please read before making claims about other religions.
>>
>>17247407
Dont destroy do build.
>>
>>17259446
Hinduism is false my friend. There is not much time left for us all.
Matthew 15:
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
>>
>>17259447
You should understand, destroying is important part of the world. Destroying of old thing bring place for new thing. Even I, not Hindu, man from North, understand this great philosophical idea.
Even Napoleon did destroying of old model of humanity society.
>>
>>17259459
>Matthew
Who this guy was? Same as Othello?
>>
>>17259459
right... sure... just use fear to make people believe. great tactic.

have fun living in fear of hell friend :)

also theres no proof of hinduism being wrong, just like there isnt proof of any religion being neccesarly wrong.
>>
>>17259468
>>17247568
this is "hell"
>>
>>17251398
>make sure you dvaitists dont multiply.
because they will rule the world otherwise?
>>
Rip thread kill by Christ fags
>>
>>17259461
Building and destroying are phases, like breathing.
But you can't build without destroying. Not these days for sure, because of laws.
>>
>>17259588
Even the Gods have trouble killing Hindus.
>>
>>17248231
Asura are the demons

t. I'm a Hindu, also know Hindi/Sanskrit
>>
>>17259627
There's an anon here who would suck your dick for a translation of what I believe are tantric manuals.
>>
>>17259633
Is it Hindi or Sanskrit? My Sanskrit is weak af. But Hindi I can do it no problemo
>>
>>17259627

Same Difference.

If they did bad things in the eyes the leaders then they were demons. If not then they were on the good side of the angels what you call Devas.

Its all about factions.

The Angels became the Fallen when they Fell. They fell by rebelling from their leader.

Its all the same.

Depending upon which side you are on you see them as good or bad. Everyone always see's their enemy as the bad guy.
>>
Do chant
Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Read Bhagavad-gita As It Is and Srimad-Bhagavatam

Don't worship anything as Supreme besides Krsna
>>
File: 1443969536088.jpg (351 KB, 1384x1744) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443969536088.jpg
351 KB, 1384x1744
I hope you ignorant Christfags get ripped apart by the lotus nails of Lord Nrsimha!
>>
>>17259659
>>17259651
>>17259588
Matthew 15:
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

You will keep repeating vain repititions >>17259651 to a false "god' in vain.

>>17259659
Your false "god" can't do anything to me if GOD doesn't want something to happen to me.

Really pray to GOD in secret and follow the teachings of Yehoshua. GOD loves you and will help you if you are willing to do what he guides you to do.
>>
>>17259651
There's a Gaudiya Vaishnav general going on right now. No need to get exclusionary here.

>>17259659
But Christfags are devotees of God. They may be uncouth and intolerant, but you cannot deny their devotion to the Supreme.

>>17259675
Psalm 113:3 - From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised.

We simply follow what the Bible preaches.

>if you are willing to do what he guides you to do
Mark 12:30 - Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Again, this is what we do. There is only argument if you try to force some limited, single conception on the Unlimited Supreme Lord.
>>
>>17259694
There are many things not taught in Hinduism. Of course there is truth in it, like in all false religions, otherwise no one would follow them. Just because "you love GOD", doesn't mean you will be spared. Many "christians" will be destroyed, just as I may be as well.
>>
>>17259705
Lots to get into here, but I must leave. I'll just leave a quote you can dismiss.

> Bg 9.2 — This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.
>>
>>17259694
You seem like a neophyte or dabbler at best have you even chanted over 16 rounds daily? To place the demigods ad equal to Lord Krsna is a grave sin you should know better.

Clean up that offense in your chanting. I tell you this out of tough love.

Demigods are concentrated parts of Krsna ie his limbs. The branch is not the tree and you water the tree at the root.
>>
>>17259659
LOOOOOL WTF IS THAT THING
>>
>>17259637
Sanskrit. I don't even know if I was looking at the right one or if there is a Hindi translation. Ask aghoritripfag in /omg/. He was the one looking for it who wants to start an NGO for translating sutras. I support the effort because western psychology and mysticism could use those kind of guides to the mind.
>>
>>17259637
i have a few hindi, you want some? its long though.
>>
>>17259725
you do realize the tree is just as branched out at the root? and that you can water one root, and it is like watering all of them, right?
get your shit together, if Krsna is everything, he is everything, and i can water one of his roots instead of focusing on the whole root system - its easier that way, and works the same.

and also, just cause yopu chanted 16 rounds means nothing. You have no devotion in you. your ego is all you have as is seen from your responses. Thinking that youre superior to somone just cause you chant more - loose that ego and devote it to Krsna. stop feeling better, just feel the love for the lord.
>>
>>17259827
"loose that ego"

>>17256278
>>17256296
>>17257067
I do not mean to say that I am perfect, for I need to work on my ego as well.

>>17259827
"Thinking that youre superior to somone just cause you chant more"
Indeed, you seem to be noticing how vain repitions are.

Matthew 6:
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
>>
>>17259858
thanks for providing me wth information that complelty doesnt matter. means a lot to me.
>>
>>17259923
Behold the temperament of this person.

Matthew 7:
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
>>
>>17259929
do you want me to provide some quotes of some veda or other books and try to scare you into conversion? its utterly pointless. just live and let live, senpai.
>>
>>17259929
The problem is that you want to be right while he merely doesn't want you to be wrong. Speak using your own words and stop trying to be infallible. You may learn something. I sure do when I do. All the fucking time.
>>
>>17259937
I know I am right, many things have happened in my life. I wasn't even really faithful until recently. I do not want you to be wrong either, that is why I am doing this, so that you will pray in secret to GOD and follow the teachings of Yehoshua, and then GOD will guide you, this isn't about me. I can speak using my own words, as I have above, and as I am now, but sometimes the reply needed is simple and the words of truth have already been spoken in ways better than I can formulate.

>>17259932
I am not GOD, and you are not GOD. I do not make the rules, The Supreme Being makes the rules, and if you do not follow them, then you are against HIM.

>>17259933
>>17259940
All of those have the potential for good works in a sense, but the budhist monks are the ones closest to what we should be doing. This whole society is messed up this is why I said>>17259705
"...doesn't mean you will be spared...just as I may be as well."

6 is the number of the material, of man as well.
>>
>>17259970
Fuck your puny god, hes name burns the face of the earth. I shall purchase a bible solely for the purpose of wiping my ass woth it. Your god is so worthless he is not even omniscent and omnipresent! Amd he has limitations. Hes a true joke.
May shiva vomit eternaly on his face.

Now let the true message of what i had written sink in. Try to read inbetween the lines, just like you should read the bible. Nothing is literal.
>>
>>17259970
>know
Sorry m8, you've bitten the ideological bullet, the death of any sort of independent thought. You are a geisthaunted memepuppet. It's been fun arguing with myself for the benefit of others who are also myself, but like you were saying about fruit, your side of it isn't producing any. I guess you did do your part in providing the manure for actual discussion to grow though. Aum namashivaya brother!
>>
>>17259978
Proverbs 17:
14 The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.
>>
>>17248595
The Yoga Westerners are into is Hatha Yoga, which from what I've learned is one of the lowest forms of yoga in the eyes of pretty much all the other yoga long beard guys.
>>
>>17259987
youre not getting what i wrote. once you get it though, youll feel better. just think about it. then youll learn the word of GOD and the meaning of the teaching of Yehoshua, and not its outer face.
>>
>>17260008

Aghori pls help. I want immediate solution go my problem. How should I pray ?
>>
>>17260095
What kind of problem? Usually its good to pray to ganesha for problems. I dont know any way to praise him other than maybe print him picture, set up a small altar, keep a candle burning and maybe some incense once aily. And say his mantra while visualizing and imagining and identifying as him. Just see yourself as ganesha and try to get him to come.
>>
>>17260122

How do I know if he comes ? I tried praying to every god imaginable but no one came
>>
>>17260126
ganesha is the god of obstacles, he places and removes them as you learn your lessons.
pray that he'll come help you move it.

gods dont just act because they want to help, ganesha also wants you to LEARN.
>>
>>17260126its like sirge of energy. Dont worry, hell come and even if he doesnt come he listens. But sometimes the problem isnt sipposed to be solved, especielly when its karma you need t pay.
>>
>>17260130

What the fuck should I learn ? I do nothing wrong. I suffer from depression on my own too .
>>
>>17260126
Would you? You're like the asshole who can't find anyone else to hang out with and calls you at the last minute. You know what he's doing.

Another thing is that none of you protestants know how to pray. You don't ask for shit. You meditate on the qualities of your god and find the strength or inspiration you need to overcome. Stop being a helpless bitch and become what you admire. Any other devotion is meaningless lipservice.
>>
>>17260138

What mantras do I need to invoke him ?
>>
Just don't religion is awful in any form it takes. Religion is the manifestation of evil. Evil pretends to be helpful and good because that's what evil does. But religion is evil period.
>>
>>17260144

Ok I'm trying some mantras I googled.
>>
>>17260155
That is ideology, but aspects of religion exist outside of an ideology to be followed.
>>
>>17259625
>implying I'm Hindu
>>
File: 1413177769731.jpg (187 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413177769731.jpg
187 KB, 1280x960
We all know cthulu is the true god, so gtfo chtistfags and designated shitters
>>
>>17260205
>We all know cthulu is the true god
then at least spell it right
>>
>>17259446
I admit I am ignorant of many things related to Pre-Islamic Arabia, sorry. But they did indeed worship Al-Uzzah, one of there gods. I should had said that since Muhammad already worshipped Al-Uzahh, associated with the morning star, venus, it would be easy to get him to Worship the "King of the morning star", GOD and not the creation. Indeed Allah refers to I AM.
>>17260008
GOD has no limitations.
>>
>>17260230
their*
>>
>>17260209
There is no "right" spelling for Cthulhu, as it is merely an approximation in human writing for an essentially unpronounceable and inhuman name, and is inherently inaccurate to its true, slimy, tentacled pronunciation even when spelled "right." If you actually read Lovecraft, you would know this, as he mentions multiple alternate spellings himself.
>>
>>17247407
There is no fixed definition for hinduism. The hinduism as a religion is worshipping some of the deities which the vedas recognise. You can follow hindu traditions but you cant become a hindu officially atleast not here in India. You need to be more specific about ur question bcuz its different then islam or Christianity whr u take some oaths and follow the rules given in some book. It doesnt work like that.
>>
File: 24787268.jpg (61 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24787268.jpg
61 KB, 500x281
>all these Christfags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBGMlQF-YJ8
>>
Why do the vedas and upanishads read like sci fi meets dragonball?
>>
>>17260209
It can be spelled either way like color;colour you swine
>>
>>17261096

I like Ganesha and ravana
>>
>>17261096
That sounds awesome.
>>
Alan Watts man... alan watts.
>>
>>17261599
John?
>>
>>17259725
>You seem like a neophyte
Thank you. I do not consider myself even at that level. I am a foolish dupe of Maya who is simply trying to remember Krishna.

>have you even chanted over 16 rounds daily?
Every ekadasi I chant 32 rounds. Every Guara Purnima, end of Karttika, and the appearance/disappearance of Srila Prabhupada I chant 64.

>To place the demigods ad equal to Lord Krsna is a grave sin you should know better.

I mentioned no demigod. Are you talking about when I said Christians worship God? Are you directly arguing with Srila Prabhupada, then?

>Srila Prabhupada: When an Indian person calls on Krishna, he often says, “Krsta.” Krsta is a Sanskrit word meaning “attraction.” So when we address God as “Christ,” “Krsta,” or “Krishna,” we indicate the same all-attractive Supreme Personality of Godhead.

The Christian God is conceived as one without a second, as the origin of all, as the master of all, as present everywhere and nowhere, and as the root of all spiritual and material existence. How can you possibly say this does NOT describe Krishna?

>>17259733
A form of God as a fierce protector.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimha

>>17260205
As a form of Supreme Madness/Insanity - I would accept Cthulhu as a form of Krishna. Sure.

>>17261096
Are you sure you don't mean the Puranas? The Vedas are extremely dry reading, and the Upanishads are usually written in the style of conversations, like Plato's Republic. It's the Puranas that have all the stories and histories.
>>
>>17259725
>To place the demigods ad equal to Lord Krsna is a grave sin you should know better.

He did no such thing. Bhakta is an advanced and knowledgeable devotee.
>>
>>17258350
... and the question is?
>>
>>17251306
>>17251322

Scripture advises us not to differentiate between Siva and Vishnu.
I recommend reading less Prabhupad translation and to do more (actual) yoga.
>>
>>17251642
>>17251452
It is unfortunate that you have a clouded perspective on the Vedas and before all the message of the Gita. I highly recommend you put aside the Prabhupad/ISKCON translation and look at the original text with an open heart and devotion and try to gain access to original bhakti.
Please do this or change your name into ISKCON Bhakta. Thank you.
>>
>>17257568
I tend to agree, because 'hinduism' isn't an actual thing that exists. OP should have been about Vedas, Upanishads and yoga.
>>
>>17263254
sarva-dharmān parityajya
mām ekaṁ śaraṇaṁ vraja
>>
>>17263418
This is essential. But the context of the book gives you techniques on how to do it the most efficiently. And I'm not talking about the maha mantra.
>>
>>17247407
>Do
poo in loo
>Don't
wipe with hand
>>
>>17263234
Well i dont dofferentiate between siva and vishnu, i dont even differentiate between shit and siva, senpai. Also scripture isnt as good as intuitive jnana, imnot the type that will use śruti as more important than logic.

>bruh do you even aghora
>>
>>17260003
Hatha yoga is a lesser subset of raja yoga. Pretty much what you said, it's low end of the yoga totem pole. Hatha is really preparation for real yoga.
>>
>>17264604
Living a virtuous life is preparation for yoga. Hatha is just the step after learning how to live and breathe.
>>
>>17264604
Neither hatha or raja are good. Even bhakti is not good. You cant just take yoga, divide it into jnana bhakti karma raja hatha and kriya, pick one and deem it better. Theyre all part of one and meant to be practiced together. That is yoga.

>bro do you even yoga sutras?
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 28
Thread DB ID: 461614



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.