[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens are extra dimensional beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: DN_ufo.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
DN_ufo.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
Aliens are extra dimensional beings
>>
>>17201907
So are niggers and jews
>>
>>17201907
I use to have a poster like this in my bedroom when i was a child.
>>
>>17201909
Go back to /pol/ fuckwad
>>
>>17201919

he's right faggot
>>
>>17202885
Not anymore he's not. >>>/pol/
>>
>>17201907
>extra dimensional beings

Or it's like Rick and Morty and inter-dimensional travel is no biggie and you're all being faggots :/
>>
>>17202966
>Or it's like Rick and Morty
This is literally the best sentiment I've ever heard.
>>
>>17202946
Hahaha guess you told him you whiney cunt.
>>
I believe that Aliens are infact neither extra dimensional nor from a far off planet. I believe they're humans from a very distant future, who have developed time travel. Not for the sake of changing history, but for the historical knowledge (I.e they're studying the past )
>>
>>17202983
you mean studying dat ass!
>>
>>17202992
They have policies against fraternizing in the past, but yes, that happens too. In the end there was no way humanity could avoid falling in love.
>>
>>17202981
Yeah they're right, can you go back to your containment board. It's a school night ;)
>>
>>17203032
Summer sure is loud.
>>
>>17201907
go to bed john keel
>>
>>17202974
I mean, there's like 2 or 3 episodes where they end up in this airport type inter-dimensional travel terminal.

Occam's razor yo. If there are ayy lmao extra dimensionals, I'm betting all they're just on holiday.
>>
File: No.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>17201907
Shut up Indiana Jones 4. No one likes you.
>>
>>17202983
this is my theory as well
The usual potrayal suits the predicted evolution of humans in a low gravity environment (implying we leave the earth and live mostly in space).
Thinner limbs, bigger heads/brains, no hair
>>
Ok, that's cool
>>
File: Communion_book_cover.jpg (34KB, 313x510px) Image search: [Google]
Communion_book_cover.jpg
34KB, 313x510px
>>17201907

Perfectly reasonable. Although I imagine some could simply be entities in our dimension who are technologically advanced.

>>17202983
>I believe they're humans from a very distant future

Whitley Streiber mentioned this idea as well, although it had more to do with a certain race of aliens we refer to as Greys being the result of human evolution going down the "wrong path" to the point that they regret it and must go back and change the timeline to keep from destroying themselves as they started to lose their life essence and spirit, becoming more like biological robots.
>>
>>17201919
>>17202946
>>17203032
I find it hard to believe that someone can be this much of a faggot.
>>
>>17204265
what the fuck are you even talking about. Aliens are those things in chests? :/
>>
>>17201907
No.
Mexicans are aliens, yet they aren't extradimensional.
>>
File: 1442582830477.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1442582830477.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>17204265
I am like 99.9% positive that this is the closest interpretation of what's actually going on and that I willingly gave them permission to use genetic material to save their race.

I'm not entirely sure it wasn't mind control. I'm not entirely sure that I'm not a dribbling schizo. I'm not even mad anymore. I just want to see my kids. I don't give a fuck what they look like. I will love them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.