[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i make my natural clairvoyance come back, or even how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: clairvoyance.jpg (880KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
clairvoyance.jpg
880KB, 1600x1200px
How can i make my natural clairvoyance come back, or even how can i control it? It seems to be linked with times of heavy emotion (the time is when i se the vision, not in the vision) where i see random stuff that is almost worthless. I am trying my best to prove it by taking notes when i notice one vision, i'm trying to prove it to myself (who knows if i'm not crazy, well, i don't think i am anymore). In meditation i try to force it and it only worked one time and it wasn't even proper meditation, just forcing gnosis while taking a shower. I can give more info on the visions and how they work if it is needed but i want to find someone who can help me, not the other way, but i would be glad to inform anyone who wants.
>>
Well it seems like you may have come up with the situation during those emotional periods, and then created them. Learning to consciously bring about events is what magic and such is all about.
>>
>>17200109
why would i create a situation of a ball hitting the back of my head? And i said that it "seems", not all of them, not most of them, are generated by periods of heavy emotion, and they are things that are mostly not important. I know magic, but it seems to not be it.
>>
>>17200122
sorry, forgot the trips
>>
>>17200122
The future is malleable. It's molded by our thoughts. When you have a vision, it's you seeing a POTENTIAL future. That is interesting. There could be any number of causes. Our minds work through association, it must be related to something in your life in that moment of heavy emotional stress. Is that a vision that has come true?
>>
>>17200598
>>
>>17200236
Yah, you are not tellung me anything i don't know, yeah, i can change what happen in the visions if i know about it. And it is not like: "potential future", if i don't do anything about it it WILL happen, the visions happen with every detail, with me knowing what people will say and everything.
>>
>>17201600
Yeah*
Telling*
>>
bump for interest
>>
OP, would you be willing to record yourself describing an incident or two of clairvoyance? I'd like to hear your voice.
>>
>>17200236
i do believe in this. thoughts are the first step into reality.

This creates certain stress because sometimes its almost impossible to avoid "negative thoughts".

But i guess it has to be that way in order to establish balance. 2 sides of the same coin.
>>
File: 1326849988730.gif (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1326849988730.gif
62KB, 200x200px
>>17200053
interesting you mentioned shower. I've had a few strong ones there and i dont know why but the gift and water are related somehow. anyway.. balance is key. the simplest thing i can suggest is to practice meditation and working with your chakras. fundamentally these are the only types of blockages that are impeding you. primarily "compassion" is absolutely necessary, and this is felt as "love" by some people but is ultimately just a free-flowing of energy. now not only have i been working at this all my life but im also exceptionally gifted so its not something most people can just jump into; but if anyone wants a shortcut then stay awake a few days. that's it. also drugs. nutmeg and cinnamon bark make a good combination.
>>
It has to do with how active your brain was. In the EKG's (echocardiogram (which measures a person's neurological activity) that they used to study the neurological activity in Buddhist monks, their natural brainwave states, I believe, were near theta (5-8hz), but when they are asked to invoke compassion their brainwave states skyrocketed to gamma (40hz). Anyone able to achieve either theta or gamma sitting still (athletes achieve gamma during momentous cardiovascular exertion) has to be able to A. completely silence the mind and B. know how to synchronize the external and internal presently. Clairvoyance comes from the higher frequencies which is easily recognizable by anyone who has achieved clairvoyance.

The two different types of neurons are also partially responsible for the synthesizing of learned information. White matter connects the brain allowing information to traverse the various cortices from the hippocampus. The prefrontal cortex: one's third eye is located there. The information which traverses helps to intuit certain things. Gray matter helps you think and without it there wouldn't be any visualizations.

Meditation increases white matter and gray matter (also increasing cortical thickness making it easier to perceive one's surroundings).

'Natural' clairvoyance is equal to mental chatter. Real clairvoyance is total perception which is necessary for psychic powers to emerge. Although I'd much rather refer to it as a 'direct knowing.' n_n

There're various techniques to meditating. Certain ones will help a person to atain greater visualization skills. I'll list them when I can (in a minute) for you fine folks. n_n
>>
>>17200053
>>17202374
Water and humans have a very interesting relationship. As you know our bodies are made up of mostly water, and water is a conductor of electricity, so on and so forth.

But what also contains a vast amount of potential energy, meaning, as Bruce Lee once said 'water flows, or it can crash', water is in an actionable state, meaning without outside interference water is just going to hang out and be wet, that's about it.

Now, as developing fetuses, we are suspended in fluid, we begin life in water.

So, what I want you to do, is if you have a tub, lay down in the warm water, and put a towel under your head, to keep your ears under water, and everything else that would trigger a 'get the fuck up or you're going to drown' reaction away from water.

Once you're calm, at a resting pulse rate, the sensation of water tickling you and so on has passed. Picture a black void, endless in all directions, and purely empty.

Picture a doorway, rectangle in shape, and blindingly bright compared to the void. The door should be in the void, now picture all of the 'noise' in your mind on the opposite side of that doorway from where your point of view is.

Shut the door. Imagine all the noises being muffled and silenced behind that door way, and allow the closed door to fade into the void.

Once you've put that noise out of your mind, picture a water droplet falling into the void, and rippling your point of view, as though you're looking into pitch black water. Repeat the droplets until you've pierced the wall separating your perceived reality, from the messages you're trying to perceive.

That could look like the ripples bouncing off of each other and opening a portal, or the ripples forming a reflecting pool. Something will change once you've forced your way through the barrier of perceived reality, and the realm you're seeking to connect with.
>>
>>17202484
Trataka is an ancient technique used to heighten psychic awareness.

1. Get an image (the more spiritual, the better)
2. Place the image three feet in front of you.
3. Stare at the image for as long as you're able to.
4. Once your eyes start to water, close your eyes.
5. You need a candle but light a candle.
6. Place the candle 3ft. away.
7. Stare at the candle until eyes begin to
8. Close eyes with image of candle still inside of the mind's eye
9. Hold image for long as possible

Better not use computer for image. The light from the monitor causes too much neurological stimulation affecting the meditation. Need to be very relaxed throughout.

I'm unable to explain the next one.
>>
>>17202374
Hot water induces the alpha state. Bathing in it. So when you shower you become more relaxed. Alpha is 8-12 Hz
>>
>>17200053
>my natural clairvoyance come back
Don't force it. Let your mind wander.

And I guess pay some vague attention to where it wanders.
>>
>>17202680
Wandering mind's terrible. It's called monkey mind by the Buddha. Breathing from the diaphragm is the only way to truly silence it. Some people call it the 'Manipura' or 'Solar Plexus' chakra, but focusing on that alone does not equal mindfulness. Definitely uniquely important to achieve stillness. Try not to use the color either, it disrupts stillness.

Melting Butter meditation'll help immensely.
>>
>>17202815
>Breathing from the diaphragm is the only way to truly silence it.
>the only way to truly
Try to stop shitposting about Buddhism, thanks.
>>
>>17202240
My voice? Why tho? I don't think i would be willing to talk on a one on one about stuff that might be personal, if i need to say something i'll say it here.

>>17202374
I did not unlock all chakras yet, well, i didn't even try it. But i'm am also gifted in energy and meditation stuff, so that must help. I'm just a little scared of seeing something good and that not happening because i saw it and changed my actions, but i'll try to meditate again to force it.

>>17202484
Hmm, you seem to know a lot about this stuff, about brain activity stuff, it might be linked to the fact that i was diagnosed as a mentally gifted child when i was younger, idk, just trowing that out there.

>>17202591
Hmm, cleaning my mind is really no problem for me, but this practice you just taught seems like a passage for the astral plane. I'll try it, but i hope it is not the astral plane because i would just be wasting my time doing something i already know how aand in an easier way. But thanks anyway
>>
>>17202604
will do aswell. This reminds me of the psychonaut field manual, it is useful but some of the rituals seem too dangerous and powerful to be taught openly like that, well, i did not test them so idk.

>>17202680
this is what i did when i had my first "forced" vision, seems simpler the way you put it. Thanks ;)

>>17202815
this-> >>17202912
>>
Meh, bumping
>>
>>17204464
>>>17202240
>My voice? Why tho?
Because I'm a voice reader, and I'm looking for people who have a natural talent, such as the one you seem to be describing.
>>
>>17205380
Sorry, i don't think that would work, i'm shy as fuck and i don't speak english very well
>>
>>17205452
I won't insist if you really don't want to, but I can still do it if you speak in your native language (the point is that you are connecting with the memory while speaking), and you can email me instead of posting here. If your native language is a Germanic or Latin language, I'll likely understand it if you speak slowly anyway.

I'll just leave this here, in case you change your mind:
[email protected]
>>
>>17205380
But, you got my curiosity, what do you want with those talented people? Maybe with that you can convince me
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17205471
Through experimentation, I have found that the presence of many talented people in the same space (need not be physical; I've done it online before) causes a synergistic effect that makes everyone stronger in their abilities and facilitates quick learning and development. Do you see where I'm going with this?
>>
>>17204479
Right, because "forced" is the wrong word. You won't see what's in front of your face by "forcing" your eyes to focus on something. It gets hundreds of times harder when you're trying to see the future.

It takes a pretty damn lucid mind to navigate the complex strata of the future. You can get lost in your own future potentials if you're not careful. To see the future, you really have to understand what all you're willing to control from this point until then.
>>
>>17205491
Yes, straight to the cult.
>>
>>17205491
this -> >>17205697

i had bad experiences with "groups" but where are you making this? Maybe i'll give it a shot, and after a while i can talk about my vision on voice
>>
>>17205697
Only if you consider /div/ a cult; that's where this experiment took place: the presence of many diviners in one place made everyone more accurate and allowed novices to progress extremely quickly. When I helped get those threads started, I didn't care about the readings; I wanted it to be a place of learning.

>>17206083
The format is still being worked out, as the project is still nascent. I don't think of it as a cult in the traditional sense, more just a place for several people to be present online in order for the synergy to take place and everyone to learn from everyone else. I have a couple of people who are interested, and we're still discussing things, but we're almost assuredly not going to do it on 4chan.

Unfortunately, I have nothing more to tell you at this time, as it is still, as I said, nascent. I'm not recruiting yet, but I don't toss away opportunities that cross my path. If nothing else, studying the phenomena by hearing the voices of those to whom they occur aids my own understanding. Consider it occult research, if you will.
>>
>>17206147
i'll send you a email, when you finish the preparations call me when needed
>>
>>17206147
>Only if you consider /div/ a cult
I did so from the very beginning. From every skim I bothered to do over the OPs of those threads, the traits of a cult were in the explicit vicinity.

It's not a cult yet, but it is a certainty that it moves on such a trajectory.

Mark my words.
>>
>>17200053
You don't have natural clairvoyance. Get the fuck out of /x/ and take your shitty roleplaying bullshit with you. You are the cancer that helped kill this board.
>>
>>17206551
no, scary pic did that first, normie
>>
>>17206181
I dunno. I see it more in /phg/ desu senpai.
>>
>>17206551
>helped kill
That's not how that phrase works, FYI.
>>
>>17200053
I suggest you pray to God for support or help inducing your visions before you meditate and after.
>>
>>17208150
I don't believe in a benevolent or even a sentient god, probably won't work (not because the lack of god, just because my lack of faith)
>>
I want another bump
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.