[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1452070056323.gif (153KB, 494x419px) Image search: [Google]
1452070056323.gif
153KB, 494x419px
For the past 3 months I've been experiencing changes within my body.

Coupled with extreme fatigue which has lasted throughout, it feels as if I am currently able to channel some sort of energy between my left and right eye. This started out in November, with me being able to channel a similar flow within the right and left side of my chest, and then progressing to the flow being able to transfer from my heart to my left eye.

This has advanced at a fairly rapid pace to the point of where I am able to transfer this energy from my left and right in tandem, instead of a straight line.

I'm curious to know if anyone is out there that can do this.
>>
Activation of the energy body.
It will proceed naturaly.

Can you recall the trigger?

There are some people who are aware of this, yes.
There are also just as many speculations about it. So be watchful of what you take and what you leave.

This regards the inner world of men.
The place at which the man comes into being.
The atomic body.
>>
> if anyone can do this

You mean imagine things ? Yeah we can.
>>
>>17200620
There are two kinds of this imagination.
There is conscious imagination and mechanical imagination.
I wonder why this has not reached out to some of you yet.

Active and passive imagination.
One that happens and one that is done.

If you tell him it is simply imagination you spoil everything.
>>
>>17200616
>Can you recall the trigger?
I can go into detail about this but to be honest I would rather not. To keep it simple, last November I found myself in a nation reserve in the dead of winter. Things happened and I wound up with frost bite to the point of where I was unable to move my body for a short period of time. Forcing myself through the excruciating pain, I continued to walk until I could no longer. I sat and it felt as if I would die. Didn't happen.
>>
>>17200635
That is absolutely all you need to say.

That day something in you woke up that has been asleep for a long time.

I do not want to be all too mystic about it because I know that some of you react quite alergic to this.

Its like ripples in the sea. There is energy in this body and you feel it.
Attention acts as a catalyst. This is where alchemy is born.
Simple chemistry can also show you some things about it.

I am happy for you. Genuinely. This is a great opportunity for you.
>>
File: 49453093_p14_master1200.jpg (703KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
49453093_p14_master1200.jpg
703KB, 768x1024px
>>17200644
Thanks. Can't say I've ever been about the mysticism that seems to be common here.

Can you tell me what else you know on this? I've been doing a lot on my own, but a lot with help as well. Judging by your post I think you may have an idea at what I'm getting at when I say "help", ie friends.
>>
File: 20160106_214755.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_214755.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17200724
Alot can be done.
"Whatever the Mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Maybe you have already realized, that life is a little different since.

There are many roads. Some of them cross, others never meet but they are all connected.

Where you go depends on what you wish for and the efforts you make to get there.
It is also quite easy to have one direction in mind and end up at the exact opposite spot.

That is the Mind.

It is a machine, and as with all machine it is adviced to become very familiar with its working before anything is done. Many bad things can happen also if no attention is paid.

What you have discovered is another function of this machine. It is a very subtle function.
Only a subtle man can have access to this realm of human functioning.

This might sound mystical but think about it.
The Mind can be a high prezision tool.
To use it with high prezision we must be highly aware.

People who have not seen this are here regarded as dense. Not to insult them, but that is their main way of functioning.

What else is there to tell? We will see.
>>
File: 41987301_p13_master1200.jpg (79KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
41987301_p13_master1200.jpg
79KB, 599x337px
>>17200861
>>17200861
>"Whatever the Mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."
Yeah I've noticed the belief thing plays a big factor in all this, more so with the element of cognitive dissonance in play... Among other complications.

>Maybe you have already realized, that life is a little different since.
Yeah a bit, to say the least. So far it's just, as I call it, energy flow. Other than saving me from apparent death by frost bite, I haven't found any apparent use for it, nor am I able to see anything yet.

>Where you go depends on what you wish for and the efforts you make to get there.
>It is also quite easy to have one direction in mind and end up at the exact opposite spot.
What do you mean by this.

>It is a machine, and as with all machine it is adviced to become very familiar with its working before anything is done. Many bad things can happen also if no attention is paid.
>What you have discovered is another function of this machine.
>It is a very subtle function.
>Only a subtle man can have access to this realm of human functioning.
How would you advise I become more familiar with what I have going on? Would you mind elaborating on this please.
>>
>>17201129
>Yeah I've noticed the belief thing plays a big factor in all this
You will eventually see how big that factor actually is.
A strong believe can change the whole world. For the better or the worse.
This fact is evident.

>What do you mean by this.
There are certain laws under which those energies work.
In general all I can say is, that every function of your body is gouverned by this.
From the intensity, clarity and duration of your attention-keeping, to every thought, emotion and movement that comes from you.

If the energy is lacking you cannot focus. There would be no attention.
For the ordinary man, that is him who knows nothing about this and because of this lack of knowledge has no control of it, all of these functions happen as they happen.
Just as the rain falls due to certain processes in the atmosphere.

Having thus no real control over any of those functions, everything that is "done" by a man is rather a "happening" instead of a "doing".
And by the actions of these laws and mans inattention he cannot walk a straight line for even 5 minutes.
This is a very big statement, I know. There is much about which we could talk, but not now.

So coming back to the statement
>It is also quite easy to have one direction in mind and end up at the exact opposite spot.
Many people tell themselfes to become a better man. To be nice for even just one day to everyone and everything.
But all of this only counts then when my wallet is filled with money, the weather is nice and my wife cooks a nice dinner.

In other words, people start out with one thing and end up with something else, mostly without noticing.

This fact is also quite evident. Go look if you must.

cont.
>>
>For the past 3 months I've been experiencing changes within my body.

Puberty -- MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
>>17201213
>How would you advise I become more familiar with what I have going on?
There are many ways to become more familiar with yourself at large. But the first step is the one of listening to yourself.

I'd like to recommend a book. It is a big book and it can take you very far from where you are now if you let it do so.

Just as it is said in this book itself: "You have no business believing me. You better verify everything for yourself."

The book is written by P.D.Ouspensky
It's name is "In search of the Miraculous"
It is a Book about Ouspensky's search and his eventual involvement with a certain Gurdjieff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.