[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia Thread I'm the normie from the last thread >>>17190112

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: Harmlessness.jpg (231KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Harmlessness.jpg
231KB, 1024x1024px
Australia Thread

I'm the normie from the last thread

>>>17190112

just getting back to some anons on haunted areas in the gosford area.

There's a haunted fucked up house in Gosford. It's near my high school. Basically kids used to go smoke weed in there and I dunno but it's abandoned and scary as fuck haven't been in yet but might go in one night with some mates

Also try out Pioneer Park because that's filled with the graves of small children and stuff from colonial era. Haven't been there at night but my friend has and apparently it's fucking scary. Pioneer Park is also in Gosford not far from the haunted house.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
Newcastle>Belmont>Marks Point

If you know marks point, there is a big hill which the main road goes through and abruptly ends at the lake. When we were kids (this was in the 90s) we would go up to the top of the hill and into this abandoned home which overlooks the lake. As soon as you stepped foot in there it smelt like rotting possum and blood, (despite the semi broken door you couldn't smell anything outside) it looked like someone ran knifes down parts of the walls which split the wallpaper, shit would just jump off the floor and slam down and Windows would jitter on the bottom floor. I know that place exists still, I don't know what happened there, but I want to go back soon.
But fuck if I'm going alone.
>>
>>17199583
might head up there soon cheers mate
>>
>>17199406
Is this the house near the train station?
>>
My friend lived in a haunted house as a kid.
They would often hear screaming and footsteps running down the hallway at night, and would wake up to an old man staring down on them or would walk into rooms and see him staring at people. He was the previous owner, i think he was murdered or commited suicide. Anyway the house is down the road from me and it has new owners now.
Also, a guy blew himself up (possibly suicide) with gelignite on our farm, but I don't think the place is haunted
>>
File: damn that pepe.png (125KB, 1024x811px) Image search: [Google]
damn that pepe.png
125KB, 1024x811px
>>17200082
nah it's near St. Edwards College the highschool like right near it in East Gosford.

But tell me more about the one near the train station
>>
>>17199406
>>17199583
I'm from down south but would head up north to go hunting / urbexing.

I've got some Occult experience, could be FUN!
>>
File: black_mountain.jpg (90KB, 639x433px) Image search: [Google]
black_mountain.jpg
90KB, 639x433px
Black Mountain National Park

Rule #1 stay the jesus away from national parks

This place holy shit. a lot of the previously available information on it has been erased or omitted. Essentially just a few old documentaries remain.

You wanna find some real deal shit go there. I was considering going on an expedition with like 20 people. major league spooks await. Even going past on the highway spoops the hell out of me.
>>
>>17200160
Any specific spoops? Or just a general sense of spoopiness?
>>
Anyone got any spoopy shit in Vic?
>>
>>17200160
place is made out of millions of 100+tonne petrified granite blocks (no body knows how the hell they got there). massive chasms and tunnel networks. many people and groups of people have just disappeared. ufos seen frequently. However there are many other places that are similar that are not noted on the maps, inland from charters towers and around western north&far north queensland. never been out of the car whilst driving by black mountain. but at night time the fucking the air is electrified or something(not just because major spoops but legit feels charged). Had window down, and when I was driving past the main mound the wind picked up and suddenly the whole thing sounded like a cathedral organ from fucking hell. wound window up at record speed and just gunned it for the next couple of kms. 100% spooked out of my mind. the next day told my grandparents and they harped on about everything i mentioned above. I've been fascinated as shit with the Black Mountain national park ever since.
>>
File: image.jpg (433KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 1536x2048px
Can't be bothered to write much but I love at port fairy victoria, oldest town in Australia and the first to be settled. So many hundreds of year old houses, James cooks house and more. So many Ayyy lmao sightings and ghost sightings up until this day, over 100 ship wrecks on the bay with unexplored areas. The famous mahogany ship is apparently wrecked around this area and one of our beaches has a hidden and unknown graveyard, it was thought it was constructed by those who survived the wrecks.
>>
File: BlackMountain.png (101KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
BlackMountain.png
101KB, 540x534px
>>17200191
You know what you have to do
>>
Any haunted places or things around shithole CANBERRA? I've never gone urban exploring or any of that shit before and I'd be willing to post all about it here if I did. My only concern apart from getting fingered in the dickhole by ayy lmaos is the lack of old abandoned infrastructure around here since the city is like 103 years old and planned almost completely so there'd be no abandoned or disused infrastructure.
>>
>>17200206
>Oldest town
>First to be settled
>James cook's house
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Anyone remember that story of the guy that drove along an outback road at night and got dragged out of his car by something that was after his legs? I remember hearing how distraught he was recounting the events.
>>
>>17200110
I went to eddies, where abouts is this house?
>>
Currumbin valley has some fucked up shit in it, if you're brave enough.
>>
>>17199406
op you have shit taste in emo
>>
>>17200544
Like what?
>>
>>17200608
Dogmen walking or chasing cars along the road.
>>
>growing up 2 hours outside of mackay in qld
>best friend is an aboriginal kid called 'angelo'
>has shitty family life so we go camping a lot
>camping near cane fields one night, small fire, fire flies are out
>angelo is telling me about the land, hes pretty involved in his culture
>the stories are cool, always appreciated them
>he also snuck a few beers from his dad because hes a boong
>need to pee after a few drinks, walk out into cane to get some privacy
>angelo says "anon, dont go too far man, might be snakes in the cane"
>call him a faggot
>doing my business, looking up to the sky when i hear yelling from the opposite direction of the camp
>its angelo calling out my name, not frantic, just calling it out
>get confused and start following his voice, figure im a bit too drunk and lost my orientation of where the camp is
>"anon! anon!" he calls out again
>about to call back when im tackled from behind
>its angelo
>i start to freak out, obviously really confused
>angelo just says "be quiet mate, bad spirit"
>we wait in the cane until the voice stops and then head back into town silently without recovering our gear until the next day
>was more worried when we got back that our fire lit up the cane
>>
I've spent a lot of time camping in the Australian outback and I don't think that I've ever encountered anything spooky. It's unfortunate.
>>
good album
>>
>>17200546
post your top 10, m8.
>>
File: asd.png (145KB, 667x479px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
145KB, 667x479px
>>17200394
what year did you graduate?
from the back of the school where the office and shit is just follow the path to the circle I'll post the house up next cos it might jog your memory.

also Mr Steele and Maloney best teacher
>>
File: fds.png (3MB, 1918x843px) Image search: [Google]
fds.png
3MB, 1918x843px
>>17200394
see pic brother

>>17200546
I'm a rap fag, Atmosphere, Wutang and Psyche Origami.
>>
>>17202353
Dr Luff bes
>>
>>17200224
Oh man, what was that dude's name again wrote these creepy ass things? Has anything been translated recently?
>>
>>17200317
Lol was that the dude whose call they play on Mysterious Universe?
>>
>>17204152
Junji Ito
>>
>>17200317
that was Bongo and his story from the pilliga https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiemL_qraHKAhXIEpQKHSrrCa8QFggzMAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbitey.com%2Fpilliga%2F&usg=AFQjCNE-guYO-fL14JO7XcgCJfGJgggeWg&sig2=wc3vHlv3ugq4Kv2zlsp72A
>>
>>17204164
sick link m8
>>
File: UFO2.jpg (411KB, 896x720px) Image search: [Google]
UFO2.jpg
411KB, 896x720px
>>17199406
Hey, I'm the OP from last thread, thought it died!

Are you the guy from Bensville/Copa? If so I'm only in Ettalong, I'd really like to hear your story's firsthand/go hunting one time.
>>
>>17204164
I ain't clickin that shit nigga.

Yeah that's right it was Bongo and his trip through the Pilliga
>>
>>17200642

isn't there a bird that does that? I would have thought aboriginal people would realise that rather them mistaking it for a bad spirit, or is it a story to stop kids from getting led away from camp by the bird calls?
>>
Anyone here who can tell me some things about the hidden railways under Sydney?

I was told by a few people that there are a few locked doors in Central that lead down to these abandoned underground stations, people have gone missing while exploring them, murdered, bums, crime racket by the mafia, etc - the usual bullshit rumors. Heard there's about four layers of railway, stretches from the heart of Sydney all the way down south to Wollongong (Hill 60 near Port Kembla is one way to get to them - or was, it's bricked off now) and out west.
>>
>>17204890
I'm not talking about St James btw, this a separate station underneath Central that travels very far, like I said.
>>
>>17200618
serious? in currumbin? lol
>>
>>17200171

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/12/the-mysterious-black-mountain-of-queensland/
>>
>>17203461
he's gone bro, blood clots or something and he had to retire.

>>17204379
Yeah I'm the Benseville/Copa guy. Ettalong's got some scary bogans and lads
>>
>>17206830
The Empire Bay area is scary as fuck, I used to play up in the mountainy area that's pretty much bouddie national park but the scenic road seperates it.

There was a place called Palm City in there that other children would talk about.
I don't think I ever found it when we played there but it was definitely scary looking back on it.
20 or so children running around the woods screaming and having fun but most of these kids were all used to it and this had been my first time.

My friend's father used to go hunting in the bushlands around Benseville and Empire Bay.
He probably has some stories about ihose bushlands.

There's some things the Aborigines knew that we don't and man do I get bad vibes from the Empire Bay area. I'll see if I can find out any aboriginal information on the area.
>>
>>17206676
>two police officers ventured into one of the >caves and only one of them emerged. When >the lone officer came out from the darkness, >he was reportedly completely unhinged and so >terrified of whatever he had seen that he could >not give a coherent report of what had >happened.

spoop as fuck
>>
>>17206830
The bogans go alright, any coasties hit me up on kik - quiethings_
We'll go catch a bunyip or something.
>>
File: 1443056171812.png (189KB, 1600x956px) Image search: [Google]
1443056171812.png
189KB, 1600x956px
Any stories from SA? I've got this one.
>>
Why don't people like Australians
>>
>>17208425
>"icebox" full of "pbj sandwiches"

Why would someone pretend to be from Adelaide
>>
>gosford

Fucking kill yourself along with the rest of you coastie trash
>>
>>17199406
Share with me, haunted spooped areas around Brisbane
>>
>>17206676
Spooky article. It sounds like only one person has returned from exploring the cave system and actually spoke about it (it was spooky and there were bats), but there have to be more in recent times, i would assume.
>>
>>17210416

lel
>>
>>17210416
>eskie full of tinnies
>>
>>17211340
I'm sorry, if i could nuke Gosford i would
>>
anything in brisbane qld?
>>
Man I'm living around Gosford, what kind of creepy shit's happening here?
>>
>>17208178
>>17206676
I'm looking to travel to the daintree Late december next year. Either of you bro's care to accompany me to stay for three nights on black mountain?
>>
You know between all of us we could put together one hell of a paranormal tour/map. Maybe some fellow /x/ bro's from overseas could come and check out our spookiest shit too, increase tourism.
>>
>>17199406
great album
>>
http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephanieanderson/spookstraya#.hdvOOQmPd

pretty good list of known haunted places. I recently visited the Devils Pools, went through there at night and I gotta say, even before I knew or heard about this I was frozen halfway to the bottom pool and couldn't walk all the way. Something just... didn't sit right with me.
>>
>>17206676

2spooky4me
>>
>>17199406
I went to Kookynie and stayed over night it was super scary but nothing paranormal was encountered. I wish I had the pictures from the hotel on this PC so I could show you how terrifying it was walking in there though.
>>
>>17212495
brah brisbane is a dead city m8
ain't nothing spooky here

scariest thing you'll see is the valley on the weekend
>>
I thought /x/'s shitposting General was in the divination thread, why make a second?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.