[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

File: 0000000000000000.jpg (33KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000.jpg
33KB, 400x393px
Tell me about him, /x/.
>>
The real good guy. Satan promotes independent thinking and is demonized because he was a skeptic of organized religion.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 181x279px
do not be deceived, satan is not a good guy in any sense. those who are with him find destruction swiftly. God is not mocked
>>
"I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil.
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you."
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1KB, 160x109px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
1KB, 160x109px
And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ For everyone will be salted with fire. Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.”
>>
>>17197322
>>17197319
>Christfags on /x/
kek
>>
>>17197275
My opinion is that Lucifer/Satan had somewhat good intentions mixed in with a desire to rule. But as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions
>>
>>17197275
He hates humanity and the only thing the loves is god.
Or, he wants humans to have freedom or some shit.
>>
>>17197343
this is a false saying
>>
>>17197371
In what way? You can think you're doing the right thing when actually you're hurting everyone around you.
>>
File: s9005-05.jpg (56KB, 450x321px) Image search: [Google]
s9005-05.jpg
56KB, 450x321px
Take out all preconceptions of religious dogma and think about it.

God would say "come back to me so you can come to my Spirit"

Satan would say "come to me and I will give you everything on Earth"
>>
File: 1f9bcf04.jpg (31KB, 620x539px) Image search: [Google]
1f9bcf04.jpg
31KB, 620x539px
>>17197319
>>
>>17197275
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17197384
the correct thing to say is "the road to hell can be paved with good intentions, but can also be paved with bad intentions"

although i have never been to hell, from what i understand spiritually and in my experience, generally i would have to say the road to hell is paved with bad intentions.
>>
>>17197401
Yeah I guess you're right. It's probably just assumed that the road to hell is also paved with bad intentions
>>
>>17197401
fag
>>
>>17197384

You have to mortally sin to get to Hell. This means you know that you are doing something gravely evil and yet you still do it. If you do something morally good with good intentions and you don't know that it will have a bad outcome, then you still did good, because you strived to do good. Sin happens in heart of the sinner, no matter what it eventually leads to.
>>
He can be a little hotheaded at times, and sure he disobeyed his orders, but in the end we all still love him. He was great you know, he could light up any room he walked into with smiles, and if he did genuinely care about you, you'd feel it.

It's been awhile since he was... well, killed in essence. He still lingers in pieces, but as far as a full formed conscious being, no chance. Trying to get to any part of him would hurt, as he'd be really annoyed by your presence.
>>
>>17197275
Satan is so cool.
Slithered right into Eden and doesn't afraid of anything!
>>
>>17197275
Arrogant, showboat - on speaking terms with God but antithetical in nature. Only has power over those who allow him to have power. His power is nullified entirely by the Holy Spirit - of whom will permanently banish him eternally from paradise, left to rot in the stinking hell he manufactured from his own putrescence.

Father of lies. Wants us to believe that temporary pleasure and selfishness are the top winning priority in life, when these lead to utter misery ultimately, even incorporeally.

You all seek hidden secret knowledge but the truth is plain to see and revealed openly to children and the humble.

This guy knows

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVRpUTNzX0
>>
>>17197275
his a fucking faggot
>>
His is a Tragic story. Upon creation, God had wished the Angels to love the Humans more than He. The Angels, without the gift of free will, did so. Lucifer, however, could not love the humans more than he did God. Lucifer had also wanted the gift bestowed upon the humans for the Angels as well, but to no avail. As a result, he was cast down to Hell. The story Paradise Lost by Milton depicts this Tragedy quite well.
>>
>>17197296
Thank you
>>
Lucifer is not Satan
>>
your primal, beastial aspect. Some would say your Jungian shadow. Know it, understand it, but to give it free reign is to become less than human, a common animal.
>>
>>17198985
Yes he is
>>
That's not Satan or Lucifer, it's Baphomet
>>
File: 151603_m.jpg (143KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
151603_m.jpg
143KB, 324x500px
>>17198959
I fully agree with you that his tale is a tragedy. Not sure if it's mentioned in Paradise Lost, but I often imagine that God knew this outcome. That He created Lucifer with those desires, created him to fight for the angels freedom, and created him to fail; all for the sake of having an adversary. As if, in order for someone to be truly good they have to make a choice between good and evil and choose good. So there HAD to be something evil to fight against.

I imagine that Lucifer has accepted this important role in time, taking the blame for all the darkness in the world and punishing the wicked when they're sent to him. Because really, if he didn't accept what God clearly set up from the beginning, Lucifer could just make Hell an inviting place (which would be a real "Fuck you" to God). But he doesn't. Lucifer has taken the responsibility designed for him despite his personal wishes and he's still there in Hell doing the work God intended for him.

Yes, a tragedy. The first and the truest.
>>
>>17199123
Great post. Almost felt some sympathy for that faggot. If he could make it an inviting place he would though. But God's got another thing coming and it ain't pretty
>>
File: Satan REKT.png (194KB, 1732x805px) Image search: [Google]
Satan REKT.png
194KB, 1732x805px
>>17197275
>>
>>17197275
He's sweet and caring and will always put you before anything else. He's smart and a good listener, and loves having long and deep conversations. Besides that, he's really good looking, like, really really good looking. He also has his "evil" side as well, which he loves showing during foreplay and specially during sex, but he can also be very gentle if you want him to be. He's always the one in control of the situation, but I've made him submit to me a few times. It is also a plus that he's well endowed.
>>
>>17199170
>he doesn't care how; wicca, islam, hedonism
Jesus fucking christ, go elsewhere you /pol/ leveled fuck.
>>
File: image-1.jpg (23KB, 416x246px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
23KB, 416x246px
>>17199183
>>
>>17199183
Do continue
>>
God and Satan are best bros, and the whole conflict is just a fairy-tale to spur two opposites which both have a hand in soul-making. Both are trolling humanity to make it better.

Both heaven and hell are paradises. If you are a good person but worship authority, obedience, and self-sacrifice you to go Heaven and bask in eternal worship etc. If you are a good person and worship autonomy, liberty, earthly pursuits and knowledge, you go to hell and party hard. If you are a truly bad person you simply cease to exist.
>>
File: shocked1.jpg (82KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
shocked1.jpg
82KB, 384x384px
>>17197396
>white girl
>black boy

MFW /pol/ was right!!!
>>
I think Satan is God. Or a part of God. The adversary aspect of existence that symbolizes the alternate path to that which leads to unity returning to Source. No heroes without monsters to defeat, no grace of forgiveness without there first being transgression, cliche proverbial idea of ying-yang, dualistic all encompassing existence. Satan is the good guy in the aspect of being God playing the bad guy in order to lead its flock/separated consciousness/pieces of itself hidden in the guise of physically manifested forms of life back to itself. If life was just a single hallway leading to Heaven or Singularity or Unity or whatever it is that's beyond our human comprehension that represents being in a place of ultimate consciousness/existence then there would be no point or value in reaching that place, there has to be the CHOICE of going down a different hallway.
>>
File: 1384506757596.jpg (48KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1384506757596.jpg
48KB, 300x450px
>>
Satan is pretty much the original euphoric fedora.
>>
>>17199189
>/pol/

Not him, but why /pol/? I'm a Catholic and I don't share even half of /pol/lacks' views
>>
Don't be fooled by the duality, it's an illusion
>>
>>17197275
I would like to know about lucifers magic crown. Apparently the story goes that a gem fell and hit cain causing the mark. And Solomon had it made into a plate and cup this giant gem. Which is the same cup that Jesus Christ drank from.

Which means Jesus may or may not be lucifers son because he came to mary as a incubus.
>>
>Pro tip: he's fenrir
> ;^)
>>
File: archangel-St.-Michael.jpg (29KB, 397x497px) Image search: [Google]
archangel-St.-Michael.jpg
29KB, 397x497px
bitch dont make me come down there and cornhole you again..........
>>
>>17199252
yeah i like that
>>
>>17197275
See this thread: >>17202124
>>
>>17202942
Don't worship a two-face. Seriously. You'll regret it eventually.
>>
>>17203009
"yeah i like that" = worship?
>>
File: BOI Satan.png (2KB, 144x155px) Image search: [Google]
BOI Satan.png
2KB, 144x155px
>>17197275
eh. not too hard of a boss fight.
>>
>>17197396
That's Baphomet, not Satan, you clotted coil of arsecake..
>>
>>17197275
Weak. Just a weak animal.
>>
>>17197275
Just an example of how Christian churches mush several pagan identities together, to keep things simple for their retarded followers ...

Satan is an amalgam of Pan, Saturn, Hermes, Prometheus and a few other pagan deities/titans. Just as Jesus is a mushing together of Dionysus, Hermes (again), Apollo etc.

There's really nothing new or special about Christianity/Satanism. It's just a warped and simplified version of paganism.
>>
>>17197275
baphomet is a sigil and satan is my only hero in this mess
>>
>>17197275
He's the guy who borrows money and never pays u back and buys blow
>>
>>17205236
Nah man Satan is like the dude who makes fast food chains and raises the price of healthy food

>>17205392
They're both pretty low-tier
>>
>>17197275
I don't believe in anything but I think there is no reason to worship satan, because believing in satan implies believing in christianism and acording to christianism you going to spend the ethernity suffering in hell if you worship satan. So what's the point? Is like taking the train when you allrady know that there is a bomb in it.
>>
>>17199183
If you're at all serious about having this kind of relationship with him, I am intensely interested.

I used to fear him, like nothing else. Anything spiritually sinister or related to him, as a kid would terrify me more than any tangible dangers that this material plane has by itself.

However, over the years of reading, I've come to realize that I am so fucking sexually turned on by the idea of submitting to him.

It's something I'd love to experience.
>>
>>17206468

Ok what the actual fuck
>>
>>17197319
>God is not mocked
God is mocked
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.