[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 62

File: augury.jpg (88KB, 300x514px) Image search: [Google]
augury.jpg
88KB, 300x514px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth's finished his new guide for /div/.
Thoth's tarot and rune guide! For beginners looking for new spreads and info regarding taking up tarot/runes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17155027
>>
>>17163186
>>17163196
Funny, that song has some personal significance to me.

I thought this query seemed best suited to tarot.

You
Mental Beliefs/Thoughts: Page of Wands
Emotional Feelings/Reactions: Hanged Man
Spiritual Growth: Knight of Wands, reversed
Physical Expressions/Behaviors: Two of Swords, reversed

You are finding her domineering, and this has upset your initial excitement. Your heart is screaming for you to resolve this blockage. Even if you succeed, though, I don't see much opportunity for you to be yourself with her, she's not going to be a part of your life's Path. You have so far felt out of sync and off-balance with her, and this will continue.

Her:
Mental Beliefs/Thoughts: Page of Disks, reversed
Emotional Feelings/Reactions: Five of Swords
Spiritual Growth: Queen of Cups
Physical Expressions/Behaviors: Queen of Wands

On the other hand, she has always thought that you never understood her, and felt defeated, like she'd never be able to get herself across to you properly. This will be a learning experience for her and set her up well for future relationships. She has been being a paradigm of truthfulness with you: any deceit (and deceit has been the downfall here) has been on your end.
>>
Could I have a general reading?

Female, Taurus, age 22

Can give more info if that would be helpful.

Thank you!
>>
>>17163192
>Past: Temperance
>Present: Judgement
>Future: 6 of Wands

Good things, femanon, good things. You are blessed this year.
>>
>>17163387

Uh, this reading is way more complicated than our dynamic has been so far. And I'm anything BUT a deceitful person
>>
>>17163404
Could I also have a general read?
mail, tauren, mid 20s breh
>>
>>17163207
I see a corner with damaged floorboards, a wide enough gap for a mouse to get through
Pencil shavings on a desk with dust motes in the air
My teeth hurt quite a lot, like when your face has gotten so cold you are forced to smile, and your teeth start to get cold too
A tan miniature poodle wearing sunglasses?!
Death Valley in Nevada, the ground cracked, dead trees about like vertical driftwood

I think you've got the right approach, but are in need of a "monsoon season" of inspiration and muse
>>
>>17163419
Sorry friendo. You asked for love, you got the relationship spread. It can be used for any interaction between two people, friendships, family, or romantic, and of any depth, acquaintance to lifetime commitment.

I guess to summarize and directly answer your query:

The "hold up" is that you two don't mesh and she knows it, whilst you're ignoring it. No, you won't win her.
>>
>>17163425

Thanks anon reader!
>>
>>17163438

...is this reading for a different girl?
>>
>>17163458
IDK, maybe, did you ask about a crush while more involved with someone else?

>>17163448
You're very welcome. Thanks for taking the time to say "thanks" :)

>>17163424
>Past: The Wheel of Fortune
>Present: Knight of Swords, reversed
>Future: 8 of Wands
You have freely and without reservation cast your lot into the world. You are at risk for falling to your own weakness, impatience, and need to trust your intuitions to keep you on the right path. Things will speed up as the year goes by, and your goals will come within reach..
>>
>>17163480

Yeah pretty much. I've barely got to sit down and talk yet with the girl I have my eye on. Any others I have feelings for, that might fit the description? They're already taken. No sour grapes, but why would I waste time chasing them just to complicate their existing relations?
>>
File: 1451215935760.gif (1MB, 449x359px) Image search: [Google]
1451215935760.gif
1MB, 449x359px
>>17163122
I took a small break, but even that's not helping me in the slightest. It seems that I'll need to get help from a good old friend who's name is alcohol.

I am honestly not even sure what to say to this. There's just some things one has to live with for a period of time, sometimes a shorter one, sometimes an extended one. Often times it's quite easy to do something about your situation and be able to fix it, but in cases like these it's hard to suggest anything at all.

I am not exactly the best person to ask for advice, even if it's through Tarot, because my love life hasn't been peaches and cakes for a few good reasons. Sometimes I just want someone to hug me, but I grit my teeth and just go on. I cannot even get something as simple as a hug. But hey, I'm not complaining too much about it, and instead shrug and just go for something else.

If you crave a woman's company so desperately, then why don't you seek it out instead of waiting for it to come to you? How about you look at yourself and see what's up and what's the problem. Look what worked and what didn't work, change it, then try again. I'm going out on a bone and say that you need to change your mindset a bit; it's bound to get more negative when shit piles up with nothing good in sight.

I'm just going to shrug and leave it at that.

>>17163105
Prince of Wands.

Quite likely so, yes. But at the same time I don't think he's going to stay too long in your life. Mere friends? Sure, I can see that happening. Something more? Entirely possible, but yet I fear that this person won't stick around too much.
>>
Could I please get a reading?

Having trust issues in my relationship.
Gemni, male, 22.
>>
>>17163525
Hey Mr. Sans, do you have the time/energy/willingness to scry for me? I'm the anon doing the readings above ^^
>>
>>17163525

Sounds like we're in a similar boat then. And no, I'm usually more positive than I'm sounding today. I've been trying, the options just arent there
>>
File: 4 of Crows.jpg (26KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
4 of Crows.jpg
26KB, 648x383px
>>17163480
>Thanks for taking the time to say "thanks"

I know the feeling :(
>>
>>17162796

Anyone able to do mine?
>>
>>17163261
Proposing we change "Bantz" in the OP back to "Respect."
>>
>>17163565
Second
>>
From previous thread:
>>17163106
I'm glad I was on point, thank you for confirming. I'll hit you up soon enough, friend; I have a major decision coming up ahead.
>>
File: 1451750345887.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451750345887.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>17163108
Nine of Swords (Cruelty).

No. You're going to be lead on a path of over-analyzation and over-thinking things. Sometimes it may seem like there's nothing to you, and you will put your mindset into a position where there's nothing, when in truth, there's something. Or simply driving your mind into a mental loop where you're stuck thinking about a certain thing. In this case, it's love related thoughts. Not an easy thing to get out, now is it? It's easy to hurt yourself like that too. Be careful of that.

>>17163538
Hello anonreader. I don't scry. I am only using tarot cards for readings. If you're interested in that, then just leave me a query with your name or alias or whatever you feel comfortable with, and your gender.

>>17163542
It seems so. I did something that I suggest you shouldn't: give up. No hope for people like me. I have drawn another card for you, on the question, ''What do you have to do to make your situation better?''.

Knight of Disks. Just as I thought. Focusing more on the material, finding something to work, thinking more about wealth and etc. Stay determined and stay reserved for the time being. Just stick with it if you're doing it already. If not, then I would suggest doing so. It's not Cups, so it's definitely not something you have to do in an emotional aspect. Earth is the opposite of Water, after all.

Good luck. Hold through it, believe in yourself, [insert more self-affirming babble]. Like I said quite a few times: keep your chin up.
>>
>>17163261
I could really use a reading

Male, Sagittarius, 19
>>
General reading please

Male, 17, Leo
>>
>>17163594
Could you do me, skele man? Fine if no.

A few people call me Hero, so let's call me that.
I'm a male.

I'd just like a reading on how 2016 might go for me. If that's cool with you.
>>
I'm considering changing careers. Does anyone know a good spread I can use to read for my proposed decision?
>>
18 year old trollmaster here

Will i ever successfully hack 9gag and steal all the good memes?
>>
Could anyone please tell me if my career change is going to be successful?
Thanks a lot

Marek
Leo
>>
>>17163594

Well I wont ask about your situation, but I'm sure something will come up for you one day. Good luck to both of us
>>
Afternoon folks. Normally I start my own thread, but I don't know if I'm in the mood for that many readings today. Nonetheless, I'm throwing my hat into the ring.

I will be doing tarot readings, with the Halloween Tarot deck. As a note, the suits are different, and as such, some cards may have slightly different meanings. But each card and suit has direct correlations, so everything is mostly the same.

Pumpkins = Pentacles
Ghosts = Cups
Bats = Swords
Imps = Wands

Information that I require to do your reading:
- Your Question (general reading, love reading, should I move, what about money, etc. etc.)
- A simple, colored shape, something that you can "feel" and kind of direct your question into (a purple triangle, a yellow square, a pink heart, an orange pentagon, etc.).

Just remember, nothing is set in stone. Your orlog and wyrd may be altered to produce a different outcome, and all predictions are if you continue on your current path with no immediate changes made.

Cheers, friends, and may the gods go with you.
>>
Hi. I'm Martin, 24 and indecisive Born in the sign of Virgo. I need a reading of imminant future, I have an option to leave my old life and just go straightheaded into a new way of living. What can you tell me about this prospect?
>>
>>17163655
I'm considering switching careers. What can you tell me about the career change I should make in order to further my long-term goals?

I saw a black triangle with blue outline with a background of black.
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 640x960px
How do /div/?
>>
>>17163655

A green heart

Do you see a woman in my future, and if so, is it the natural brunette/redhead or someone else?
>>
>>17163655

I'd like a general love reading if you do that sort of thing, please and thank you. Shape's a bright red, flaming circle.
>>
File: yeah mab.png (5KB, 647x496px) Image search: [Google]
yeah mab.png
5KB, 647x496px
>>17163655
General reading, please and thanks.
As for the shape, a lavender four point star. (see pic)
>>
>>17163673

Good, and you? ^_^
>>
>>17163655
General reading, I want to know if I will ever manage to get my shit together.
Burgundy square.
>>
>>17163525
>that's not helping me in the slightest. It seems that I'll need to get help from a good old friend who's name is alcohol.
whats wrong, mr. sans?
>>
>>17163655
Hello, anon.

I want a love reading, am I meeting anyone soon?

White snowflake

Thank you.
>>
File: 1451402803276.png (211KB, 888x848px) Image search: [Google]
1451402803276.png
211KB, 888x848px
>>17163623
I can give you a reading, if that's what you want. I do one card readings, so they are pretty vague in themselves.

Six of Swords (Science).

Overcoming emotional problems and finally achieving mental clarity and a sense of knowledge. This year is going to be changing your mentality a little bit, based on what's going to happen. A new perspective, a new way of thinking, balanced emotions and thoughts, so on and so forth.

So, some shit that will affect you emotionally, and after it will lead to you changing yourself a little bit. Unless it's happening already, and if so, hang on tight and don't lose hope. Otherwise nothing too major or serious, it seems. Have a good one ahead of you, Hero.

>>17163652
Thank you. I'll let you keep your luck instead, because I will simply squander it. You sound like you're more in a need for it than I am.

>>17163700
I won't say much, because I dislike doing so too much about myself, but I'll just put it nice and short. I'm tired. I'm just tired. Alcohol lets in all the nice thoughts and pushes out the god awful shit that tends to hang around. It's really just an aid for short term.
>>
>>17163690
Doing relatively well, glad to hear that you are too! Does anybody else find it odd that the holidays are over, yet we still are using "gift captchas"?
>>
>>17163718
Do you need a reading?
>>
>>17163722
Some people are still regifting
>>
>>17163722
Yeah a baby in just a diaper would be more fitting
>>
>>17163655
Will he and I become friends
Blue star
>>
>>17163746
>putting pictures of children on a forum for Indonesian pedophilia storyboards
>>
>>17163671
Forgot to mention that most of my readings are simple three card "past, present, future" pulls.

Hope this is helpful, friend.

Your past card is the Devil. This is indicative of a streak of self-indulgence. That isn't limited to just boozing it up and fuckin' bitches, either. Being lazy, procrastinating, or shirking responsibility or adulthood can also be self-indulging activities. My guess is, that's what got you in the job you're in now.

Your present is that of the Hermit reversed, you're now realizing that you need to do something. You're withdrawn, eager to break into a new journey, but still not wanting to let go of your past life style. Additionally, the hermit represents isolation, and now's not a good time for that. If you're looking for a career change, come out of the shell some. Network, put yourself out there.

Your future is the Six of Pumpkins reversed. I'm not entirely sure how to read this one. My best guess? In your search for a new career, beware of becoming negligent. This includes how you conduct yourself (the devil is in the details), but is especially true in your finances. Do not give too much so that you become a pauper. It's a good idea to take care of your friends, and those who might be able to help you get a new career, but don't give too much. Likewise, be careful of giving too much of yourself to something or someone.

Like I said, hopefully this is of help to you. Best of luck, friend, and may the gods go with you.
>>
This is for The Botanist, if you're here. A couple weeks ago you did a reading for me from your book THE DRUNKEN BOTANIST. You gave me a general reading and I promised I'd give you feedback so here it is.

You quoted a passage about black currants and told me to watch my health. I recently traveled to a place with a totally different climate than I'm used to, and I did, indeed get slightly sick. It was just some sinus stuff but I definitely noticed it and wanted you to know that your reading was accurate!

You said you lurk sometimes so I hope you get this. Many thanks again for your time, and happy New Year to you!
>>
Female, 26
Sagittarius

Life is crazy and all sorts of disorienting. The mundane and day to day u can deal with but in love things are scattered and in the air above my head. If any reader could give me insight I would be immensely gratful. N keeps invading the situation between B and me. I see her as young, immature and naive and is keeping B in that mindset when we are a bit older. How could I better handle the situation?
>>
>>17163785
I actually already quit my job because it wasn't going anywhere and was unreasonably stressfull. I have a few options as far as where I'm going next, but I just want to know which to choose. Thanks for the reading, though.
>>
>>17163785

oh hey it's the halloween tarot guy again
>>
File: 1451507369910.jpg (33KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451507369910.jpg
33KB, 540x540px
>>17163724
I took my time to think over it. I don't know what good will it do for me, but I can give it a shot. Here's one: should I keep my hopes up for anything at all?

Any information required from my part?
>>
>>17163655
Hey, can you tell me about my future as in the job field and health life ( if i will have problems or not )
Also can you see what kind of person was I in the past? ( this is really curious question )

Black Cross
>>
>>17163655
What do the cards say I should pay attention to in the upcoming year?
The shape I have is a mostly rectangular bluish-grey rock.
>>
>>17163718
Thanks a mil. I'm actually... haa, so relieved to hear that I can finally overcome some emotional problems, because I'm always knee deep in them.

Thanks Sans! Have a good 'un.
>>
Doing some few I Ching readings. No generals.

> name/alias
> gender
> query
>>
I would like a reading from whoever would like to provide one.
Nick age 27 June 22
Will provide more information if necessary.
>>
>>17163832
I'm going to need something more specific than that, because that could apply to damn near anything. You can be vague if you like; I just need a solid question to ask the cards.
>>
>>17163841
Ethan, male

I have a sigil in mind to use. How will it work out for me if I run it?
>>
>>17163678
Not sure how specific I can get with the hair colors and whatnots, but I'll see what the cards can cook up!

Your past is the Five of Imps. Pew pew pew, you've been in some competition. Who has the biggest stick, who can hit the hardest, and who can charm the lass. You've been struggling to earn the eye of a woman. But who you're struggling against, I don't know. A friend, a total douchebag who doesn't deserve her, or maybe even yourself.

Your present is Judgement. The moon bids all creatures to rise and face their end. This may indicate a breakthrough, just maybe your stick-thwamping from your past is getting you somewhere. Things are looking good.

Your future is The World. This is a good omen indeed, my friend. You have achieved your goal, and there a sense of accomplishment and joy to be found. You feel at peace, a oneness, everything is right. The colors of this card are autumn colors. Browns, reds, some black of night sky, and oddly enough some stark whites. Strike any bells?

Just remember that the world also represents the cyclic parts of life. And no matter what, Death and the Tower await at some point. Enjoy yourself while you can, but steel yourself for your next obstacle.

Gods be with you, friend.
>>
>>17163841
Melanie
Female
What did he think of me?
>>
>>17163810
Shit mate, sorry. Yours was a little bit weird for me, I admit. I'm used to doing that three card reading, lol. If I can get through all of these other folk, I'll try and do a one card reading that might help point you in the right direction.
>>
>>17163841
Anna, female. Will I manage to finish my studies and find a good job in my field?
>>
>>17163841

I'll ask an earlier question I had.

Frost
Do you see something happening between me and the brunette/redhaired girl, at some point in time?
>>
>>17163819
ohai
>>
File: 1451690748571.jpg (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451690748571.jpg
113KB, 600x600px
>>17163839
There's going to be some more, but during this year you're going to get a good hang of dealing with them. A change in perspective. A sort of a balance. It's going to be better for you, no need to worry about any sort of bad times.

>>17163845
You know what? I don't think I can formulate this properly without it making any sort of sense. I'm completely down in the shitter right now, to be blunt, and I have no reason to keep on going with anything. Even if I find one, it goes away pretty fast.

What I want to ask the cards is this. Should I look forward to anything to get me out of this monotony and mindset, or will I stay like this for a good, long while?
>>
>>17163419
Ho ho, you'd be surprised how deceit can be interpreted. It could be something as abstract as her expecting you to do something, and you do something else.

Even if you acted entirely truthfully, you could have betrayed her expectations of you. She could be jealous, and you talking to another girl could simply be a "how could he" moment in her mind.

To give a more personal example, deceit can even be seen in a "how are you?" "I'm fine" exchange, where you're clearly not fine, but you either don't want to worry them or get into it.

>>17163393
Your sight was brief, and simple. A pair of hands shaking. Make connections this year. Don't forget about people. There's a Chinese concept called Guanxi I think will be helpful to you.

>>17163537
I'm sorry for those trust issues, anon. I'm afraid I can't help you. These past few days I've been paying the price for what I've done, and even thinking about scrying you gives me a headache. if I could offer a suggestion instead, for your trust issues, try to see if they're legitimate or not. And by that, I mean, if you have reason to doubt or it's just your insecurity.
The methods you take for either one will serve the same end, but the means you use will be different.

Once you know the reason behind something, it's a lot easier to move forward.
... It's really not as scary as people tend to make it out to be.

>>17163565
>>17163568
Thirded.
>>
>>17163655
Will I be able to help my family financially this year?

Red square
>>
>>17163874

i hope things get better for you soon, mr.sans <3
>>
>>17163841
Sandra,
female,
am I going to get over him eventually and be able to have a healthy relationship with other man?
thanks
>>
>>17163718
25 cancer... What did h think of me when he saw me?
Ty.
>>
>>17163681

Coitanly, friend.

Your past is the ten of pumpkins. Good things, great times, the harvest was grand. You had some manner of success in the past. And since this is a love reading, I'm assuming that plenty and success was in a relationship.

Your present is the Nine of Ghosts reversed. You would willingly share your affections, even over-abundantly so. But alas, you are alone. Your former companions and loves are now ghosts to you. Gone, inaccessible, and now the memories serve only to hurt and haunt you.

Your future is that of Six of Bats. A long journey is ahead of you, and indeed, it is not an easy one. You will face hard times, both inward and outward. But try not to get too down or pissed off, or introverted. In time, you'll make it across the lake. And when you do, better times await. Your future is promising, but you will have to earn it.

Good luck, my friend. Gods go with you.
>>
>>17163877
Mr. Anon could I get a reading from you?

male, aries, 20, texas

Should I go out and try to see her tonight? What should I do to make her fall in love with me?
>>
>>17163852

I'm not good with occult questions, but eh.

> Hexagram 8:2.3 -> 48

Your current situation is depicted by Hexagram 8, composed of water above and earth below, resulting in a Union. As the Judgment text says, "Inquire of the oracle once again, whether you possess sublimity, constancy, and perseverance; Then there is no blame. Those who are uncertain gradually join. Whoever comes too late, meets with misfortune". The changes you can expect are indicated by the second and third changing lines. There will be some form of association and "intimacy". The end result you can expect are indicated by the resulting Hexagram, The Well; wood below, water above, signifying a resource that never runs out. The Judgment text of this Hexagram is reminding you that you have to go all the way with this; if you stop midway, there will be misfortune.

This has more to do with union and meeting people than a sigil.. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17163874
I actually just did one like yours for someone else earlier; here's the spread:
http://tarotreadingpsychic.com/tarot-spreads-self-healing-tarot-spread/
>The Sun (reversed), Strength (reversed), The Star (reversed), Page of Cups (reversed), The World, Judgement

First of all, this has the feeling of something big, and the presence of all the Majors confirms it.

You seem to have a lack of self-confidence, and you are relying far too heavily on the approval of others in order to boost your self-esteem. Perhaps you go out of your way and are a bit self-sacrificial because you think it will cause people to like you more, and maybe you'll like yourself more if they do; that's your logic, at least.

You have a lot of value that you don't appreciate, and you're using escapist tactics to avoid having to appreciate yourself. In a sense, you're like someone closing their ears and chanting "nononono" when you are in a situation in which you are shown your own greatness.

Instead, that seeking of approval from others has caused you to make a few poor choices and chase a few false rainbows. Think about what actually works and is good for you: stop giving to those who seek to exploit you, and be a better judge of character. Your initial impressions about people are often wrong, and I think you've realized that in the past few months. There are good people in your life, though, even if you may have misjudged them at some point.

The take away lesson is judgement, and that's what you need to work on. Judge situations, others, and yourself more carefully. To overcome this, you should reflect on the period in your life in which you began to...how shall I say. Well, I think you know where this all /truly/ started, so go back to that point and look at how everything from then to now fits. Once you put the pieces in place, you'll have a lovely puzzle picture.

Best of luck, good reader.
>>
>>17163867
>>17163917

Taking a break then getting back to the two of you.
>>
>>17163947
>This has more to do with union and meeting people
That's actually the purpose of the sigil.

Brilliant reading, lad; thank you
>>
>>17163963
Waiting patiently, anon
>>
>>17163936

Thanks m8. That is very accurate. If you'd like a reading in return, query me >>17163841
>>
>>17163968
Hey, don't mean to bother you - but where should I start if I want to learn more about sigils?

Do you have any recommended books?
>>
>>17163842
I'll add a green hexagon if Corvidae would like to read.
I'll be here for the night just in case someone decides to do my reading. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17163659
Instead of scrying, I'm going to tell you what happens when I scry. Snap your finger. You hear that sound? Almost instant. But think about it. The muscles attempting to move the fingers. The friction as the skin pushes against each other, holding on despite the increasing pressure. And then your finger (in my case, middle finger) continues downward to press against another finger. The impact serves as the snap you hear. That's just the visible parts. Place your hand on the middle of your arm as you do so, and feel the ligaments shifting under pressure. All this for a snap.
Sometimes when I scry, I see this beautiful image and interpret it. Sometimes I just receive the answer and have to work backwards to put the pieces in. This is one of the later ones.
Instead of a scry, you get a very small anatomy lecture with your answer.
Anyway, yes, do it.
>>
>>17163977
It's no bother at all. I sort of picked it up along the way and did a lot of experimentation, but the best source is starting with Spare. It would help to familiarize yourself with chaos magic, so Hine and Carroll are good to read as well.

One warning, take it or leave it: chaos magic is, in my opinion, best studied once you already have a solid magical basis in another practice. I have been practicing magic for almost 13 years, and only the last year or so of it have I used chaos magic at all. My opinion is that you should know how magic works and do it right so that chaos magic is just another tool in your bag rather than a crutch.

Best of luck
>>
>>17163996
I'm glad it helps. Oh, by the way, there was something in the cards about emotional blowouts; careful with those.
>>
>>17163806
There are all kinds of things people worry about. But the thing they feel most comfortable talking about is love., which is nice, because it's one of those things we have some small measure of control over, assuming you have control over yourself.

Because I'm bored and feel like talking, I'll give you my recommendation first, and then scry it out. You said love, with a female N invading with her immaturity. Well, if your ascribing these attributes to her, then you see yourself as mature? What does a mature person do? Take B aside and tell him your concerns. If you two are together, and he's a man of any worth, he should try to make you feel better. Maybe it won't be something big, but maybe it'll be enough to set your mind at ease.

Now for the scrying. Let's see how this plays out.

...Well damn. I don't know what to say about that one. It's a trick I picked up, that I have a walkway to walkthrough before I get to the root of the problem. Sometimes I don't have to walk far, sometimes it feels like a long and windy road before I get to the root of it. Yours though, the doors that line my way were... moving. Swapping with each other.I tried for one and it moved, and another took its place. When I finally found a door that would let me in, it was... I'm still not entirely sure. I saw a young girl, who smiled and vanished. Scenes that didn't fit together. A small headache.

After scrying that, I have to slightly alter my suggestion to you. Life being all kinds of disorientating? I think it's carrying over to your love life. There's something called misplaced aggression. I think you may be channeling some of that here. I'm reaching here though.
Can't really be much help after all for a while it seems.

I had to delete like half the stuff to make this fit.
And I don't really know what's up with the whole life being all messed up stuff, but I hope you get it sorted out, and after the scry I would possibly prioritize that other stuff first.
>>
anna, taurus 32, quiet
Love life reading although I am interested in knowing more about my crush and I
>>
File: Photo on 1-2-16 at 6.17 PM #3.jpg (143KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-2-16 at 6.17 PM #3.jpg
143KB, 1080x720px
>>17163686
My cat Lucifer is getting in on the festivities!

Let's see what we can do...

Your past is the Empress reversed. This represents an imbalance, most often in the realm of emotions. Something was out of whack, and you lacked the grounded levelheadedness you needed.

Your present is the Hermit. Perhaps you sought to escape whatever was causing your imbalanced state. Or maybe you just felt the need to withdraw from the outside for awhile. Either way, you're kind of happy with it. You have time to be by yourself and -think-. The main kick of this card is self-realization and introverted analysis through isolation. Try not to stick to yourself for too long, though. Then you risk throwing yourself back out of balance.

Your future is the Seven of Bats reversed. You will be faced with some manner of obstacle. Indeed, this is a part of life for us all. But how we get past our obstacles is what grows us, and defines us. This card warns you to rethink your plans. Spontaneity is not your friend here, take time to hash out your plans and your future, otherwise you'll have some shitty times and cosmic cause and effect going on. Your past shows the negative aspects of the Empress (brashness, prone to acting out of emotions, rather than a grounded approach), don't carry that into the future.

Gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17163989
That's really an interesting answer. I'm not going to try to interpretet any of it. Maybe. Thank you for the anatomycourse though, really enjoyed invisioning all of it. For the answer, thank you too.
>>
>>17163996
I thought 7 of cups was like dream like?
>>
>>17163841
Why not? I have no experience with I Ching, so this should be interesting.

Corvidae/Austin
Male
My wife and I are planning on moving to the city this year. How's that looking?
>>
File: 1451258642797.png (139KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
1451258642797.png
139KB, 540x611px
>>17164056
I'm using the Thoth deck. It had slightly different interpretations than the Rider Waite decks and it's system.

>>17164002
It does help. I'll keep an eye out, I'll keep an eye out, no need to worry about that... Have a good one, anonreader.
>>
Hello friends, tis I.

I'll be doing 2 readings today, I'm tired and can't really sleep. I'd like your age, gender, query and a picture you relate to or connect with at this moment.

I'd like to wish a joyeous new year to all the readers and querents and thank all the readers who have read/scryed things for me on anon or otherwise. May this new year bring you great fortunes and success in all your endevours.
>>
>>17164034
Thank you kindly! (also im digging your cat, whoa what a cutie)

I think I can already see the obstacle on the horizon, ha haa.. ha ;_;

I'll do my best to handle it level headedly, and get through it without tooooo many scratches. Thanks again! Have a spooky (nice) night.
>>
>>17164004
Hello Mr, if you have the time, i would want a reading.

Male, gemini
Love general, please

Thank you
>>
>>17163917
Yes. Not much else to it. See "snapping metaphor" above.

>>17163946
All these love questions. Maybe I should call myself some kind of cheesy name.

I wasn't going to do any more, but I have a soft spot for love. So here goes.

Well that was fun. I think. I walked into your door, and found myself with a silhouetted woman. I guess I was you? At first I heard a gunshot, and I thought... oh no. But it turned out to be fireworks, I think. Either way, do be careful, alright? Booths, and food, and Ferris wheel. I think you may discover some new perspective tonight. That seems to be a running theme, if you'll allow me to reference some other people. And then I got dizzy. I'm not sure if that was me stretching myself too thin, or you just being restless. Either way, you and I should both tone it down a bit. No need to get too excited, yeah? The end of the event left you/me feeling exhausted. Like we were holding our breaths, and only realized it afterwards.

I won't speak as to what the end result is, but I think it would do you good to try to see her... even if I personally don't like carnivals.

As to what to do to make her fall in love with you? A sly smile spread across my face, with one implication clear. I can't tell you that part, anon.

>>17163995
This. For various reasons, I have to agree on the chaos magic bit.
-----
I'm probably gonna call it quits for a while.
My scry-fu is weak anyway right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
An air-query, for anyone so inclined.

>"it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" - dumbledore

How can I do a better job balancing my day-to-day life with my musings?
>>
File: breath.gif (2MB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
breath.gif
2MB, 700x350px
>>17164070
20, male

How can I give my music career a good start? A push to help it grow, or something that will help it stand out
>>
File: 74.png (73KB, 295x210px) Image search: [Google]
74.png
73KB, 295x210px
>>17164070
Male
General read towards how 2016 will go.
>pic related
>>
>>17164070
I don't think the image is nsfw...
Nick
Will things change enough soon for me to be able to appreciate life?
>>
File: 1429658464650.jpg (2MB, 1342x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1429658464650.jpg
2MB, 1342x1728px
Hate to Air-Query but there's a lot of response in this thread so I pray it's not dead.
I am a male, 20, Sagittarius Jupiter. I have been acutely aware of another presence that resides in this body I.E. Second Soul. Through mediation, and lets say; expedited training, I've been able to learn the name and speak to this presence. It provides guidance, and a myriad of esoteric knowledge and wisdom. However at the advent of some incredible life changing decisions, it seems out of touch when I need it most. It's been 2 months now and I'm starting to worry. I want to know when it'll decide to reach out to me again. I am troubled, and without a sense of direction since it left. Is it waiting for something I've yet to do? If so I'd like to know... Thank you in advanced Anon
>>
>>17164104
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 77.png (11KB, 102x108px) Image search: [Google]
77.png
11KB, 102x108px
>>17164103 here.
You can do >>17164104 instead of me, since you only said you were gonna do 2 readings. He probably wants it more than I do, so go ahead and give him the cake.
>>
>>17164065
oh.. does that mean he thought I ugly or something ? can you tell me if he thought I was ugly? thanks.
>>
>>17164132
Wow. Thank you for your display of kindness. Whether it happens or not, I wish you the best.
>>
>>17164122
You may be connecting to what is known as your higher self. There's a school of that that says that a piece of you is parceled off into this world to experience things, by they good or bad, and learn from them.

If you've come into contact somehow with your higher self, than great. But it stands to reason it won't be there for the big things, as those are probably your reasons for being here in the first place, to experience it on your own and then add it to your own collection.

And even then, it may have been an "accident" that you were able to establish connection.

Either way, this is one of those very, very few times I would ever recommend this, but it's best to just not worry about this one. If you've made a connection before, it knows how to get into contact with you.

Sorry you got story time and not anything spooky.
>>
File: 808565659623.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
808565659623.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>17164100
>>17164103
>>17164104

I'll do you 3. I'm fine with 3, just don't expect huge answers esp tonight.
>>
>>17163693
Sorry that it's taking awhile. I'm a little on the slow side of things.

Your past is the Empress reversed (you share something in common with lavender four pointed star). This represents an imbalance in your life, normally with the scales tipped into the realm of overemotional. Brashness, a lack of grounding, and drawing too much on your emotions fall under her negative realm.

Your present is the Emperor. Not entirely a full 180, but this card is representing the marriage of feminine and masculine. In one hand the ankh (a symbol of femininity, and thus the empress), and in the other a sphere, a masculine symbol, and thus one of authority and rationality. You still have a tendency for off-the-cuff emotions, but you've learned to deal with it a bit better. Not only this, but you've learned to take responsibility for your actions, and you've grown from it.

Your future is the Four of Imps. This indicates an achievement, a celebration. Going in turn with the reading, perhaps you've better learned to ground yourself. You can think more clearly, and you aren't quite as brash as before. Take time to celebrate your personal evolution. It's a big deal, and a hell of an accomplishment.

Keep up the good work, and may the gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17164070
female
age is just a number
Could I get a reading on how this year will generally go?
>>
>>17164153
Damn
Too late, maybe next time then
>>
File: 1451258771088.gif (170KB, 435x477px) Image search: [Google]
1451258771088.gif
170KB, 435x477px
>>17164139
I can't say this specifically, dear. He just didn't have a good view, possibly your mindset. Possibly something else. Just not good.

I'm done with readings for tonight. So long, /div/.
>>
File: 31.png (29KB, 141x198px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
29KB, 141x198px
>>17164148
Oh! Wow, thanks a bunch!
>>
File: google-earth-view-6301.jpg (811KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
google-earth-view-6301.jpg
811KB, 1800x1200px
>>17164147
I can understand that. This is the longest time I've gone while meditating everyday not hearing from it. It also makes me wonder if it had been something I've done. I've had a strong connection with it all my life (And no, not some split personality shit. I know who I am). But I can see that. I have gained a dependency on the energy it evokes through my body, so when It's not there I am troubled. I'd say it is the stronger half, at least spiritually. Maybe it is a trail. Anyways I thank you for your honesty. Truly.
>>
>>17164100
I'm not a reader but I am a fellow musician. My advice would be to get your name out there.

I'd say the most effective way is to perform in a venue, there will definitely be people who will like what you do and spread the word about you, and hopefully it will grow and grow.

Also, if there are any opportunities for you to share your music to the world, then do it. Even social media sites and stuff like Soundcloud threads on /mu/ are good.

Best of luck, anon
>>
>>17163655
Love reading please!

red circle
>>
>>17164150
Man, I hope this will prove accurate. Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>17163655
Good night anon,
Are u still doing readings??
General readings please
The color is gray
>>
File: iKRHzjW.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iKRHzjW.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
>>17164100
M8 I'll give you some advice from me first. When people talk about making a career in anything art-related, there is a common misconception that talent is the only thing it matters. It's not friend, I believe you already know this. Hard work is the thing that matters the most. The thing with music is, as you work towards improving your voice, your instrument's skills, you must always improve your ear as well. That is the thing that gives the push. The foundation of your skills should be able to carry your ideas, this is important, but if you can't really hear and understand why a certain piece or song is the way it is, you will be lost. I suggest to invest your time into listening with more of a critic's viewpoint. Not to mention that music is a very social industry. Always, always have people who are interested in the same things around you. Try to look trough their eyes, look what's wrong, get some new ideas. If you want to stand out, you must absolutely know WHY you want and why you are standing out. To grow doesn't always mean to stand out friend, popularity is not everything and growth is only gained by a lot of hard work and pushing out of your own comfort zone little by little.

As for the cards, friend, they also say the same things. You must not overwork yourself, though. Take little breaks, make sure you do not carry too much of that you can handle. Do not lose hope, if you continue to try, you can't fail. Always do the best you can, work hard, ask for help when help is needed. Make a list and organize the things you must improve in yourself and get it done, it will be hard, but you'll be glad that you did it. The cards tell you to seek help and advice from that one person you have your eyes on, an older guy in the same business. You should already have contact with him. Don't let them dictate absolutely everything you do though, just ask for guidance.
>>
>>17163705

Your past is the Two of Pumpkins reversed. This represents a balancing act. Or perhaps a choice. Back and forth, back and forth, for what seems like an eternity. You had to decide between one end or the other, and it was not an easy decision.

Your present is the Ten of Imps reversed. You are overburdened. You chose poorly, and now you have no one there to help carry your load through life. I may be wrong, but the card seems like it's saying that you're trying to comfort yourself with rampant materialism. But what good is it with no one there to enjoy it with you? You're just digging the hole deeper. Don't put yourself in a financial strain just for a short-lived relief.

Your future is the Five of Pumpkins reversed. It shows a child being led away by another individual, as if they were fleeing into the night. As if they were running away from something. This card signifies further troubles, as well as materialistic loss.

Things are not looking good on your current path, but take the time to consider what got you to where you are. Perhaps the Two of Pumpkins is telling you that you are indecisive, unable to act without weighing the options until your window of opportunity has passed. Or maybe you have a tendency to turn inwards and comfort yourself with money and goods, instead of letting someone else in to comfort you.

You know yourself better than I do, and I wish you the best of luck. Remember, nothing is set in stone. May the gods be with you, friend.
>>
Can someone give me a reading
Andreas, Male, Sagittarius
INFJ personality type
>>
>>17164234
It's up to you to prove it accurate, friend. Keep on the path of self-improvement, and it will come to pass. Surely the Gods will it, as they look kindly upon those who show determination.
>>
>>17163655
Could I get a career reading please? Am I on the right track to doing what makes me happy, or what suits me?
Grey x
>>
>>17164268
I am. Though it will take me a bit to get to you. And a gray what? Colored shape, friend, colored shape.
>>
>>17164355
Me here >>17164325
Blue circle
>>
Be back in a short bit friends, got a few things to take care of.
>>
File: 855659562452.jpg (220KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
855659562452.jpg
220KB, 1280x960px
>>17164103
Alright cheeky anon-chan. Let's see what your fortune for 2016 is.
The air flowing in 2016 will be kind for you. You will be surrounded by kind and tolerant people and you will have the fuel to take on all this year has to offer for you.
You will be working a lot this year, it seems, as many important events will be in your workspace/school or whatever you have on your plate in that area. Make sure you do the best you can, you will profit greatly from it. Also to add a bit of organisation and time-managment in your life would not hurt you. Make sure you are not exhausting yourself mentally, balance is the key to growth. You will learn to ask for help when needed, and that my friend will be a thing you will need your whole life. One thing you must learn so you can grow this year - to be proud of yourself. Invest in your own self-esteem, as you have a lot to offer. One thing you must do so this year can be good for you - savour the new things in your life, anticipate change with optimism and hope. Bring new things in your life, explore more. Do not fear change.
>>
>>17164320
Thank you so much..

I guess the 'indecisive' suits me better
>>
are there any readers in here who would do a private reading over email or something? just wondering.
>>
>>17163867

I can't answer a yes or no, but I'll try my best to give you a read.

> Hexagram 64:1 -> 38

Your current situation is depicted by Hexagram 64 -- Before Completion. As the first moving line says, "He gets his tail in the water. Humiliating.", you're being too anxious and trying to accomplish too much in a small amount of time. The end result you can expect are indicated by Hexagram 38, composed of flame above and lake below. Lake consists of water, water puts out fire; so this is in direct contrast of each other, resulting in the Hexagram of Opposition. This is not to say that your efforts will go to waste, but rather a warning that shit will happen and you should go through with it.

>>17163917

Using the tarot for this one;

> Six of Cups, Ten of Pentacles (Reversed)

Well, you will get over him eventually, that's for sure. Right now, you're stuck in the past, and is probably reminiscing the good times with him; all the memories and experiences the two of you shared. Perhaps even obsessing over it, that's not healthy at all. While it's definitely fine to revisit past memories, you shouldn't obsess over it. I can see that you've given quite a lot in your relationship with him, perhaps even financially. You will feel lonely for some time, but yes Sandra, you will get over him. As for a healthy relationship with other man, when starting a new relationship in the future, you might feel reserved and even question if the man is really the one you want to be with, but this is perfectly normal because of your past experiences.

Everything passes with time, so give it some time, m8. ^_^

>>17164060

Coming up, sorry for the long break.
>>
>>17164464
>and trying to accomplish too much in a small amount of time.
Well, that is correct. And I'm even more anxious now.
Thanks for the warning!
>>
>>17164464
>>17163863
skipperino'd
>>
File: HUZZAH.png (35KB, 168x238px) Image search: [Google]
HUZZAH.png
35KB, 168x238px
>>17164409
Ahh, wow thanks. I love doing my best, so no problems there. I'm really happy to hear the part about the kind people too, since I made a lot of very fun and nice friends recently.

I dooooo happen to exhaust myself when working extra hard though, so yeah. I do need to work on that! I'll try very hard this year to get better at everything. Thank you! I'm excited.

Have a great night!
>>
File: 1446234859567.jpg (71KB, 720x729px) Image search: [Google]
1446234859567.jpg
71KB, 720x729px
Who here knows anything, dubious or not, about something called Waylandry, or the use of the Crane Bag in Drudic reconstruction?
>>
File: 8562666422234518.jpg (10KB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
8562666422234518.jpg
10KB, 320x193px
>>17164104
Nick, I do not think things must absolutely change for you to be able to appreciate life as you say. You see, life is shit. It has always been. I'm not discovering the hot water here. The appreciation comes from concentrating on the little things, on the silver linings. Sometimes it is much harder than others, for that, friend, you need a great deal of mental discipline. We do not always have control over our emotions, actually we never do. All the control we have is what we show to others. You see the best advice I can give to you is to decide. Decide, Nick. This, for me at least, has helped a lot. Decisions. Quick and final. You want to appreciate life? How do you want to do that? Don't lie to yourself, most of the things in our mental spectrum are quite possible. Don't chain yourself with other people's visions of "worth", if you want to be someone, to do something that you are rather drawn back but still that little voice inside keeps nagging and nagging that it should feel good, just do it man. If it is not hurting anyone, just make that decision, be the change you want to see. Our emotions, thoughts and insicurities do not always reflect the truth, m8, keep that in mind. Things might be a lot better if you get a different, disconnected from your own perception view on your situation.

Now, for what my cards tell me.
Reach out to your friends, lad. They are there, they do wish to help. Even if you do not really see them as friends, they are there. Go out more, surround yourself with those who care. Now is the time to truly take into perception what excites you, what do you enjoy? Try new things, as I said earlier, CREATE your own energy. Talk to the person you find the most upbeat, who experiences life in vivid colour, ask them how they do it, ask how they tick. Don't overlook the work you must do here. Effort is required for this to be good. The cards are telling you that there are warm and kind people waiting for you, be warm and kind to them
>>
>>17163768
Sorry for the delay. I'll do a one card reading for your question.

Queen of Pumpkins. It looks favorable. Your practicality, generosity, and nurturing ways will be key.
>>
>>17164491
From what I can gather, the crane bag is sort of like a personalized backpack, and it's more pragmatic than ritualistic, even if ritualistic things can be held inside. There isn't as much attention to sacred space or ritual purity or anything like that; the goal is just to hold your stuff. In reconstruction druidry, it is more often used specifically for ritual items, sort of like keeping all of your magical regalia in a given drawer at home. It's really just a convenient way to haul your ritual gear to the ritual spot.

Grain of salt, though; I'm not a druid or affiliated in any way.
>>
>>17163863
>>17164478

Sorry m8, I didn't see this. It's just not a question the I Ching can easily answer, so again, using tarot;

> Ten of Cups, Queen of Wands

He sees you as a warm, friendly and outgoing person; shining like the sun. You're not afraid to shine out, and can oftentimes come across as very a dominant person, albeit in a good, leadership kind of way. I'm inclined to say that he thinks you're almost too good for him, so perhaps you should tone down a little on that shining part and perhaps be more down-to-earth with him. If you're considering a relationship with him, you should just simply go for it. The Ten of Cups and Queen of Wands are both really positive cards, and in a relationship reading, it signifies a very good start. Follow your heart, intuition, and be bold and courageous.

>>17164060

> Hexagram 2:1.3 -> 36

Your current situation is depicted by the Hexagram of Land; composed of earth on top, and earth below; representing nature and something primal; perhaps your living situation. The changes you can expect are indicated by the first and third moving lines, "When there is hoarfrost underfoot, solid ice is not far off.", simply meaning that, in life, the sunshine comes after the rain. In the third line, you are reminded to remain humble. This also speaks of a new opportunity in your career, perhaps in the public service (government-related). This all culminates in Hexagram 36, Darkening of the Light, symbolizing some form of adversity you have to overcome. As the image says, veil your light, but still shine. This doesn't sound like a good time for you to be in the spotlight of anything, so watch out for that.
>>
>>17164510
Thanks for your time. I will let you know that I have had a plethora of very close friends in the past, but they have either died or abandoned me. There is really no one I could think of as a friend I might already have that I could reach out to in the way you are saying. I do go to the gym quite frequently, though, so maybe it applies to people there? I have always done my best to be a kind, sincere, and empathetic person, but as I find that I don't see most of what I want in the world around me, plus losing almost every close friend who's ever mastered to me, I feel like most people aren't worth the time. I still treat everyone kindly and with respect, though. As I read your reading again I feel that it may relate to my current life path. I a.m. trying to create my optimal experience/existence. I don't think I've met the person you've described yet, though.
Thanks again for your time and efforts. Best wishes.
>>
>>17164153
Anon, I dislike leaving things, I'll just throw one card for you. If you'd like a bigger read, please remind me next time I'm in the threads.
Your fortune for 2016, friend - Give and take. Share what you can and don't be too proud to accept. Main focus is that you should be aware of this balance, don't take too much, don't give too little. Make sure you are always working your part, this year for you is what you make it. Quite literally, you reap what you sow. This year stands alone on influence, so if you want it to be a good one, do your part. It can go bad if you don't.

>>17164480
You are the most welcome, friend, best wishes to you. Prioritize though, there is no need to get better at absolutely everything.

>>17164567
I see, a similar thing happened to me once too. I was left completely alone, things went downhill from there. 7 years after that m8, I hit rock bottom. The funny thing is, it could've been worse, but it was hard. I couldn't sleep, couldn't function properly. I still can't really handle my own shit which is bad. Just 1 year after the low, I found myself gratefull and just so happened to make friends that I currently cannot imagine how my life would be without them. But you see, people come and go. Are you really really sure that they are no people around you? Let me tell you about my change, I reached out to people who i thought didn't really care about me. Turned out, they just needed to see that I'd like to hang out with them. This is a really really fresh development happened about 5 months ago. Now I talk to them on a daily basis, can lean on for help and they actually support me for the person who I am. It is funny how life works. I do feel you man, it is rough. Change happens gradually and if you want something to go faster, you must take a leap of faith (at least in your own eyes).
As I remember how the cards were, there is one particular person you should be wary of.
Cont.
>>
>>17163856

Thnk you for taking the time for this reading. I hope things play out as you say
>>
>>17163833
>>17163833
I can do the first one, but not so sure what you mean by the second question.

We talking past lives here, or just your past in this life? The past life thing isn't my gig.

As for your first question, I'll do a three card reading. Card 1 will indicate your current state of wellbeing, card 2 the status of your near-future career, card 3 the status of your near-future health.

Your present state of being is the Eight of Pumpkins. This represents an undertaking. Determination. Nose to the grindstone kind of thing. You're in good shape, but take care not to get too focused and neglect your own wellbeing.

Your near future career reads the Four of Bats reversed. You'll require time to rest and regroup, to step back and thoroughly analyze your situation. Without a moment to breathe and contemplate, you'll be going nowhere fast.

Your near future health is represented by The World. All is well, friend.

Best of luck. Gods go with you, friend.
>>
File: 3665556335.jpg (59KB, 552x827px) Image search: [Google]
3665556335.jpg
59KB, 552x827px
>>17164567
>>17164621

King of wands reversed fell out and literally flipped in my damned face when I shuffled, not only, it was the last card in your read.
http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/wands_king_reversed.html
Look at this or google the card m8, maybe you will get something that I am not currently.
The king can be an oppressor, he can be yourself, he can also be a mentour who is waiting on you. The feeling I got from him this time though, that it would rather be one person, not as much of a fatherly figure, as much exactly like a mentor. I can't be sure about his age currently, the card does say older, but i'd personally say younger than you but older in their way of thinking I believe. Fire sign (Aries, Leo or Saggitarius, most likely a Sag if you ask me). They don't show on the surface what they hide beneath, they have a whole other person that they are hiding, you must crack that shell to see the gold within. I personally do not interpret the reversed as a bad thing in your read, just that you cannot see the person who they actually are from your current viewpoint.
I do wish you from my bottom of my heart to find the light you need to continue your path in joy. Take everything i say with a grain of salt though, I cannot really tell you all. All I can do is try to help.

With this I bid you all farewell and I thank all the readers that are making this thread going, good job friends.
>>
>>17163837
A one card reading should hit this one decent.

Here we go!

The new year heralds the Empress. Keep an eye out for any new opportunities. The Empress represents fertility, the birthing of new things. Not just the crying sniveling babies, but thought babies, too. Adventure babies. Keep an eye out for new opportunities, creative ventures, or anything similar. Embrace the world, and enjoy how it interacts with all your senses. Art, gardening, and all manner of nurturing activities fall under her domain.

Hope this helps you keep an eye out, friend. May the gods go with you.
>>
>>17164681
Can I have a read on how my solomonic sorcery will go in the next few months?
>>
File: cute_bunny.jpg (16KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
cute_bunny.jpg
16KB, 400x286px
>>17164621
Thank you for the reading. I haven't been doing my best and I've definitely had to pay for my shortcomings so this year will probably be just a similar contituation from the last. I unfortunately lack the motivation necassary to do well for myself.

>>17164680
Goodnight, sleep well Driel :)
>>
>>17164564
Cheers, friend.
>>
>>17164680
Thanks again.
>>
I may as well ask, mind if I can get a reading? Been a long damn time since I've gotten one from you folks. General, pls, just wanna check it against my own divinations.
>>
>>17164693
Are you the same individual as >>17163837?

If so, I'll get back around to you in turn. If not, check out >>17163655 for my stipulations, and I'll get around to you in turn.

Cheers, friend.
>>
>>17164720
no I'm not >>17163837
I'm a new querent
>>
>>17164681
Thank you :)
>>
>>17163879
Aha! Finally got around to you. Hope you're still around, I was looking forward to being able to do yours when I saw it. Your reading will be a three card draw, representing your past financials, your current financials, and whether or not your finances will allow you to help your family.

Let us commence.

Your past finances are represented by the Five of Pumpkins. Judging by your concerns of being able to help your family this year, I'm suspecting that previous years were not so promising. This card reaffirms that, as it represents loss, unforeseen circumstances, and disappointment.

Your present finances are represented by the Page of Pumpkins. She is a young and reflective lass, staring deeply into the eyes of a jack-o-lantern. With her divining stare, she's found that money is on its way.

Your ability to help your family is the card of Strength. This card represents determination and, well, strength. It shows the ability to overcome in spite of overwhelming odds. That said, it also represents a balance. Give too much of yourself, and the lion may take your hand.

I hope all goes well, friend. May the gods go with you.
>>
Can I please get a reading?
Anna
Female
How can I get out of this shitty situation without hurting anyone?
>>
>>17164639
Thank you. This is what i needed.
And i should've been clearer- I was talking about past lives. Sorry about the confusion.
And thank you for taking your time doing the reading!
>>
>>17164714
I'm the scryer you counseled in /omg/. I would be happy to read for you, but I read better when there is at least a topic, not /strictly/ general. I'm also better with cards at generals (scrying for more specific things), if you don't mind. Let me know.
>>
>>17163842
General reading it is.

Your past is the Ace of Pumpkins. All good news here. A nice beginning, and you've had your share of abundance. Waste not, want not.

Your present is the Knight of Bats. You're honed in. You know what you want, and you believe you know how to get it. Full steam ahead kind of scenario here. But be careful of hunting your prey too ferociously and getting tunnel vision, you never know if something just outside of your peripheral vision is going to knock you off your steed.

Your future is the Five of Pumpkins reversed. It looks like something will be smacking you off of your steed. This card represents loss and disappointment. This is often monetary and material loss, but it could also apply to other areas of your life.

The knight of bats can sometimes be callous and unthinking of others when he's on his righteous charge. Be careful of what you say to your friends and loved ones, or how you treat them. Likewise, keep an eye on how you're directing your finances. Maybe your crusading is burning a few bridges?

Steel yourself, re-evaluate your situation. May the gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17164915
This will likely be my last reading for the evening. If I can, I'll try and get back to do the rest.

Cheers, friends.
>>
>>17164960

Thanks for all the readings, m8. Cya around~
>>
Anyone available for a reading?
>>
>>17164838
i'm an empath, not a reader, but i may be of assistance. You're feeling trapped, but it's a product of your mind... your poor restless mind. You ascribe meaning and restrictions where there weren't any and felt yourself bound to these conjurations of your own mind. If you could take a step back and look at the situation from a detached view. You got yourself caught up, and dug yourself deeper, like catching yourself in a blanket waking from a sleepless night. Stop your restless mind for one second, and you realize all you need to do to untangle yourself is to just... be honest. ...i apologize for this, but I dug a little deeper than i should have to try to understand the situation, and they already know, or at least have an idea. But how are they supposed to bring it up? What if they're wrong. Fearing the slightest of chances they're wrong, they button up their lips and say nothing, for fear of making an already unsteady situation worse. Whatever you decide you have their blessing, even if they won't directly say as much. They'll smile and play it off as no big deal to make you feel better, and somehow mean it. A bittersweet smile. One born of understanding. I almost envy that. Not that you should feel bad. You have so much other stuff on your plate already my heart aches for you. There is one last thing. Although the door will seem shut, they... they gave you a key. A year, or two, or five, if you find yourself thinking, wondering, reach out. I don't understand why they won't hold any resentment, but they won't. Maybe that's why you feel so bad. You see them as good. As nice. That alone makes it almost twice as hard, doesn't it? It's all right. Let it out if you have to. Cry if you must. But don't hate yourself. They won't. They'll want you to keep that smile they grew to enjoy.
I'm sorry. I know this isn't a read as much as it is the hearts laid bare, and maybe some details are wrong, but I wish to stress that everything will be all right, little Anna.
>>
>>17163841

Maslawe
Male
is something dangerous surrounding me?
>>
Doing 2-5 readings.

> name/alias
> gender
> query
>>
>>17166245
Raf
Male
What do you see in the future in terms of romance for me?

Thanks.
>>
>>17166245
Calem
Male
Will I improve my drawing skills this year?
>>
>>17166245
What will be the outcome of my current relationship troubles?
>>
>>17166288
Whoa, I'm really off the ball today.
Matt, male, what will be the outcome of my current relationship troubles?
>>
>>17166245
Rowan, female, should I get married this year to my fiancée?
>>
>>17166245
Ben
Male
General reading? Thanks
>>
>>17166270

> Hexagram 54

Sorry, m8 -- it's nothing too good. As the Judgment text says, "The marrying maiden. Undertakings bring misfortune. Nothing that would further.", and the image, "Thus the superior man understands the transitory in the light of the eternity of the end.", you are reminded that you should remain mindful of the end and do not be overly flirtatious. Understand that this is a period of transition, nothing lasts.

>>17166273

> Eight of Pentacles (Reversed)

Everything improves with time if you put in the effort, Calem. Try not to stress over it. The reversed Eight of Pentacles indicates that you are stressing too much on the tiny details and lacking a clear goal or ambition. Know what you want in the end; what do you hope to get out of what you are doing now? Perfectionism is a good thing to strive for, but being overly pedantic isn't the way.

>>17166292

> Hexagram 32

The trigrams are composed of thunder above, and wind below, resulting in the Hexagram of Duration. Thunder rolls, and the winds blow. It seems that your relationship be undergo a lot of changes, and be possibly renewed in a way; but that's going to take some time. As the image says, "Thus the superior man stands firm and does not change his direction.", you should be firm in what you want out of this relationship, however, you should change with the times; i.e. the dynamics of the relationship.
>>
File: 8=3v3.jpg (22KB, 448x372px) Image search: [Google]
8=3v3.jpg
22KB, 448x372px
>>17166245
Anthoni
Male
3/8/95
what does my near future hold?
Thank you
>>
>>17166296
>>17166308
>>17166327

Sorry m8s, I'm too tired to continue.

Will be back later, hopefully.
>>
>>17166320
Haa, I guess you're right. I'm a pretty huge perfectionist, and I feel like I'm worthless as a human being if everything isn't /just/ right.

>what do you hope to get out of what you are doing now?
My dream is to create a game that everyone can enjoy. I want to start by doing an indie work, but I'm poor, so I can't hire artists. I'm half decent with a pen though, so I want to try hard to create good art for my game!

I'll do my best, thanks. Have a great night!
>>
>>17166320
Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
Any readers doing any readings right now?
>>
File: neplz.jpg (13KB, 242x225px) Image search: [Google]
neplz.jpg
13KB, 242x225px
Hey /div/
I'm here for a little while, not doing readings atm.

Is anyone good with omens?
A weird thing happened this morning, as I went out to buy milk I saw a crow, a really fat and fluffy crow sitting in the middle of a snowy road, there was nobody else there, the crow had black and brown plumage. It just stood there and cawed from time to time. Stood perfectly still even though I was really close.
Later on after I was on my way back another crow cawed out my name. I almost had a heart attack.
What do div? I'm quite possibly overreacting but still, if anyone has some knowledge on how to interpret things we feel as omens, I'd greatly appreciate that.

>>17164714
Thoth, I'll take up your query, sorry mang I couldn't do it yesterday. I'll do that in about 8h or something, when I get back home if you're ok with that.
>>
>>17166630
Omens are very personal. Crows can signify death, either your's or someone you know, but they can also signify a "calling to the death world" aka "astral realm", which can translate to "use or trust your clairvoyance more!"

What did YOU feel like they were trying to say?

What were you thinking about as you walked?
>>
>>17166630
These kinds of omens mean a lot more if experienced witihin dreams. Especially if you happen to see an owl.
>>
>>17166970
Not the same anon. What does it mean if you see an owl in a dream? Specifically, a purple owl.
>>
>>17163796
I'm here and I do remember your reading. Sorry for not responding moments after I saw your post; I was quite busy with other things.

I'm glad it's nothing more than that. I was indeed hoping you wouldn't catch something more serious, and it was just some sinus stuff going on. Good. I hope your trip was a good one!

Likewise, a happy New Year to you! Have a good one!
>>
File: Photo on 1-3-16 at 10.13 AM #4.jpg (211KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-3-16 at 10.13 AM #4.jpg
211KB, 1080x720px
Morning friends. Lucifer and I are back, and taking the time to do a few readings before and in between cleaning the house. As such, it may take awhile to get to you, just be patient. Feedback is very much appreciated, so that I can better learn how I connect with my deck and find personal interpretations.

As per usual, most of my draws will be standard "Past, Present, Future" three card pulls. I will also do some one card readings, and modify the three card readings to certain questions, depending on circumstances. I'm using the Halloween Tarot Deck. Some cards are slightly different, as the suits are different. However, they're pretty much the same.

For reference:
Pumpkins = Pentacles
Ghosts = Cups
Imps = Wands
Bats = Swords

Information I require to read you:
- Your question
- A simple, colored shape you can "connect" with (i.e. a green square, purple circle, a yellow heart, orange star, etc)

As always, nothing is set in stone. Your orlog and wyrd can always be altered, and as such, your future can be changed. Self-improvement is always a good thing!

Gimme what you got, and may the Gods be with you.
>>
>>17167136
Hey, never got a reading from you, so i am curious! Tell me how this year will fare for me, Corvidae. How things looks like?

Purple square.

Thanks you.
>>
File: pic.png (2KB, 100x150px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
2KB, 100x150px
>>17167136
How can I do a better job balancing my day-to-day life with my musings?

I meditated on my query for a moment and a shape like pic related came to me, but skewed, it was white overlaying a swirling murk
>>
>>17167136
purple hexagon
Advice on how should I take the leap? I'm such a coward recently.
>>
>>17167136
What would be the results of me committing to studying this one particular science that I have in mind? Would it be worth it or not?

White circle with a blue outline. Black dot in the middle.
>>
>>17167224
Excuse me, instead of white it's more leaning towards grey. Something in between. Light grey. Very close to white, but yet not.
>>
>>17167136
Where am I headed career wise

Red star
>>
>>17167136
Does she miss me

Purple circle
>>
>>17167136

oh my god what a cute kitty

what's coming up for me job-wise this year? will i find a better paying job soon?
let's try a purple rectangle
>>
File: Photo on 1-3-16 at 11.26 AM.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-3-16 at 11.26 AM.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
Sorry friends. Been cleaning out the fridge. Gonna do a few readings and go back to cleaning for a bit. Then I'll be back to do some more.

>>17167159
A two card reading for you, friend. Card one will speak of the first half of this year. Card two will speak of the second half.

Card 1 is the King of Pumpkins reversed. The king's decree speaks of authority, determination, hard work, and enjoying the luxuries that you have acquired through your efforts. However, in the reversed position it is a warning. Do not become over-reliant or comfortable amidst your luxuries, and mind your money, lest you squander it frivolously.

Your second half of the year yields The High Priestess. Inspiration and hidden knowledge is on the horizon. Look inside yourself, in the recesses you don't normally tap into. Look all around in the metaphorical shadows. But be careful not to sit on the muse that you find, let it out.

Kind of weird and vague, sorry. Gods go with you, friend.
>>
File: Photo on 1-3-16 at 11.30 AM.jpg (200KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-3-16 at 11.30 AM.jpg
200KB, 1080x720px
>>17167169
A daydreamer, eh? I have the same problem, friend.

Your past is the King of Ghosts. He is a symbol of success, but also a yearning. He is missing something he once had, and despite what he's done, he feels a bit empty.

Your present is the Three of Imps. It represents a time of waiting. There is nothing in particular you can do right this moment. You've sown your crop, and now you must wait for the harvest. Time will yield your investment, for better or for worse.

Your future is the five of imps. This is representative of competition, a fight, or some kind of struggle. You can come out on top, but you'll have to fight for it.

If I were to try and interpret all of this...you're a daydreamer, and you have big ideas, maybe creative ideas. But you've spent a lot of time accomplishing other things in life (I'm guessing probably building a career, or raising a family), thus leaving your imagination to wander and become restless (as shown by the King of Ghosts).

Because of this, you now feel stuck. You have some great ideas just on the tip of brain, but you feel obligated to whatever your already mentioned preoccupation might be. So you sit on your ideas, waiting for them to gestate, as shown by the Three of Imps.

Your future is the conflict within yourself, as shown by the Five of Imps. Whatever you've dedicated yourself to, and your musings are fighting for who should get the spotlight. Whichever side you choose will eventually win, but it will result in inner turmoil.

My suggestion is to set aside maybe thirty minutes out of your day to your musings. Write down your ideas, sketch something, research what you need to do to get it started. True, thirty minutes isn't much, but thirty minutes over the course of a month is fifteen hours of dedication to your inner voice.

I hope this is helpful and accurate, please do let me know! Gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17167349
Thank you, may the gods go with you too.
>>
File: Photo on 1-3-16 at 11.46 AM #3.jpg (165KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-3-16 at 11.46 AM #3.jpg
165KB, 1080x720px
>>17167224
A one card pull should do this one nicely. Here we go!

The Fool reversed. This is the ultimate card of new beginnings. There are a multitude of paths in front of you, pick the one that strikes your fancy and go with it.

That said, reversed the card is warning you not to take a huge risk, either. Weigh your options. The fool is often depicted as juggling. Do the same thing, juggle your options. Find which option is weighted slightly more in your favor, but one that you also think will make you happy in the long-term.

Hope this is helpful. Gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17167136
Should I or should I not cut off contact with my family?
Blue square.

The purr monster. I wish to make many pettings upon it and scratch its' cheeks.
>>
>>17167270
I'll get back to you shortly. Going to do a bit more cleaning first. Cheers, my friend.
>>
>>17167365
>I hope this is helpful and accurate, please do let me know!
You were almost on point in the interpretation, but I actually let my musings take up too much of the time I should be devoting to my family and household life

I think I might take your advice, but opposite: LIMIT myself to 30 minutes a day. Which feels like suffocation to even think about..
>>
>>17167394
Can you do a reading for my gf who's deeply troubled with her classes?

-Will she graduate from her Uni this February
-her shape: green ellipsoid

Cheers mate
>>
>>17167136
Just want to say you have a beautiful cat, looks like mine. Wish you a blessed day :)
>>
>>17167454
Big grey cat under a green tree
Uphill hike in forest
Can't see the road ahead
Burritos
Black sweater, cold day

Hi
Tell her that her worrying is for naught
She appreciates your company, as it helps calm her. Look on the brighter side of life, and dwell in that.
>>
Hi I'm Case, I'll be here for 30 minutes
leave your name and your question and I shall do my best
>>
>>17167270
A two card pull. One for the near future, one for the distant.

Your near future is the card of Death. My personal favorite of the tarot cards, it represents not necessarily a physical death, but merely an end to something, a change. Career-wise, this could be in the form of finding employment elsewhere, or maybe even a promotion to a different department, management, etc. Keep your eyes open, as change can happen very subtly, look for new doors to open.

Your distant future is the Knight of Imps. This card represents passion, and a brave venture. Sounds like you might be at the reigns of something important here. Just take care not to run headlong into a situation you're not prepared for. Shrewdness and business savvy will get you a lot further than recklessness.

Cheers, friend, and may the gods go with you.
>>
>>17167707
Out of curiosity, would you be able to do this one? I already queried one reader, but I want to know what another may say.

Melissa, >>17167224.

>>17167386
Thank you for the reading. It does seem like a good path in my eyes, and it's not going to be something I'll put all of my focus into. More of a secondary interest, so to speak. I'm not taking a huge risk by doing so, so it should be all fine.
>>
>>17167283
One card should do.

Two of Imps. This card represents, in a way, successful conflict resolution. So, I would say that it's likely that she misses you, but is unlikely to make any concessions. The card shows two imps fighting while another individual holds them apart. It will be up to you to initiate the making-up, and you may even need to get a third party involved.

Also, were you prone to fighting with her a lot? Find the root cause, that will be a big help in resolving your problems.

Hope this is helpful and accurate, starting to work on my "personal interpretations" with the deck here. Please let me know. Gods go with you, friend.
>>
You guys are so dumb to believe in this shit.... OMG
>>
>>17167224
Hi Melissa
Diamond floating on ocean
Small yellow bird in nest, among 2 others
Children's storybook
Homeless person in street

Will your endeavour enrich your spirit? Keep in touch with your interests to continue growing as a person, the field you are going into is a tad bit lonely, with your personality.
>>
>>17167707
Call me L

Love reading, if possible

I'm male

Thank you.
>>
>>17167750
red hoodie, brown hair and obnoxiously big gamer headphones
>>
>>17167756

Hello L
Turquoise
shimmer on a lake
many people, early morning commute on a bus
smell of coffee
clean

Break out of your everyday routine, it is uncomfortable making new friends, and difficult as well for your profession/age.

Sports are great for developing contacts. You are simple in nature and humble, just be you and the right people will come into your life naturally. The only thing barring you is you not putting yourself out there.
>>
>>17167707
Stefan
career reading
>>
>>17167136
- How can I reach my potential.
- Gold heart
>>
>>17167707
Eleanor
Could I have a general please
>>
>>17167284
Why thank you.

Two card. Card one is your first half of the year, card two is your second half. LESSEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Your first half is the Five of Imps reversed. You will struggle, and at every turn it will seem like someone "more qualified" will get the jobs you are applying for. Competition is fierce, and your stick ain't the biggest.

Your second half is The Moon. This is, in a way, cautioning you to not become absorbed in your frustrations and sadness from the first portion of the year. Additionally, it also represents intuition and hidden things. Look in unexpected places, follow your gut. Keep on searching, and things will eventually turn out all right for you.

In the meantime, evaluate what would make you a more desirable job candidate, look at other people in the field you're interested in. What are they doing right, what are they doing wrong? How do they conduct themselves? The devil is in the details, friend.

Best of luck, and may the gods go with you.
>>
>>17167702
thanks case!
>>17167738
can you do a reading for this please >>17167454
>>
>>17167776
Hello Stefan

Highway stretching across the ocean
foggy sea
not a lot of cars
simple red car
there's an american collie dog
warm villa
pebbles on pavement

Smooth sailing, there will be people that will be envious, pay them no heed. Continue to have your clean heart and be a lighthouse in your community.
>>
>>17167752
Fair enough. It's definitely one of my more deeper interests, with a goal or two set in mind, so I'm going just for that! And indeed, it's a relatively lonely one, but it's not exactly something that I can collaborate with other people. Thank you for the reading, Case. Much appreciated.
>>
>>17167799
Yeah, I'll go ahead and knock it out before doing a bit more cleaning. One card should do, yeah?

Eight of Bats. A woman is being assailed and restrained by a multitude of bats. Indeed, there is a friend nearby helping to unravel her bonds. All will be fine, and she'll escape her prison soon enough. Keep on unraveling them bonds, friend. Gods go with you.
>>
>>17167387
Be back with you shortly, my friend. Doing a smidgen more cleaning.
>>
>>17167782
Hey Eleanor

Small windows of light, night time
Quiet city
Seven eleven store
Small town

:)
Continue to hang out with your friends, these will be known as the good ol' days. I would encourage you to break out of your monotony by exploring with more gusto and focus on one of your interests.

Don't hang out so late at night, it worries your mom.
>>
>>17167817
Most welcomed Mel
Research isn't very fun is it?

It's been my honor doing your readings, but I've gtg
Be safe and stay strong friends
>>
>>17167707
So what's your form here, friend? Scrying? If so, how do you find your images? What do you look into? How do you start? How do you center yourself?

I'm interested in scrying, but a bit unsure about how it works.
>>
>>17167707
Hope I'm not too late! ><

George

How do I get over this shitty lost feeling? Nothing interests me right now, and if it does, very little.
>>
>>17167806
you sure m8? i'm in a rough spot and i have doubts it'll change, thanks for the reading anyway
>>
>>17167773
Thank you for the reading, you are somewhat right. There are not many people to meet here or many places to go, that's why I don't really 'put myself out'.
>>
>>17167846
Thank you for your efforts Case! Have a great day
>>
>>17167839
Thanks for reading me Case :) That is so typical of my mom, made me smile haha. I will try to break out of my cycle of boredom, I'm doing a pretty bad job though. What deck were you using if you don't mind me asking, the way you described the reading at the beginning sounds just like how I live right now
>>
>>17167707
Mateusz/Matthew
I'd love some insight regarding the significant other that I hope and desire to cross paths with to then genuineally accompany one another with hapiness, love and fulfillment, sharing kindness and warmth of eachother's hearts.
>>
>>17167824
thanks man, will do.
>>
>>17167861
you are not the stefan from scipherloop are you m8?
>>
24 /female /libra
general reading, especially about career please
>>
>>17165203
holy crap, who are you?That was the most accurate sounding reading I've ever gotten, and it wasn't even a reading.
Thank you for that last sentence especially.
>>
I'm sorry too

I'm sorry that I wasn't man enough when a man I should have been. I'm sorry that I didn't strike when the iron was hot. I'm sorry that, when you wanted me to be a knight, I was a mere page. I'm sorry that I was far too late in my quests. I'm sorry that I couldn't quest in time. I'm sorry that I wasn't ready at the time.

But most of all, I'm sorry that I can't be enough for you now, because I'd give half the world to be.

I would burn every last tree, so not a single one would stand between us. I just want it to be enough.

I just want a chance; that's all I ask
>>
File: einstein.jpg (39KB, 520x674px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
39KB, 520x674px
Who wants a reading? I need to channel this feeling into doing something

I will be scrying

I need
>gender, age
>query
>art related to query
>>
File: j5if83k1d0.jpg (55KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
j5if83k1d0.jpg
55KB, 636x477px
>>17168761

Male, 20

What will become of this pursuit?
>>
File: 23523989010_ff1cedf068_z.jpg (56KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
23523989010_ff1cedf068_z.jpg
56KB, 640x427px
>>17168761
please do me.

male, 25

I've been struggling lately about my future career. Cannot decide if I should leave my current job or get a second job. What do you think what kind of circumstance would work out better for me. A general career reading would fit this I believe so, but ill leave it up to you. thank you.
>>
File: unnamed.png (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
50KB, 300x300px
>>17168761
Male, 25
I have plans to ask a local shop if I could do some part time for them, how will it go?

Unrelated, getting back to reading some of these other querents. Doubtful any of my formers are still lurking though, if anyone's interested in a tarot reading, check out >>17167136
>>
File: voiceartcanvas.jpg (437KB, 1416x960px) Image search: [Google]
voiceartcanvas.jpg
437KB, 1416x960px
>>17168761
Male, 19
Will my career gain traction?

Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 327x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 327x450px
>>17168761
Gold night anon,
I'm male, 20 years
Will i complete My self discovery process?
>>
>>17167793

thanks corvidae, sorry my reply is so late. good luck to you and your kitty
>>
>>17168767
I see a six-pointed star, but then it becomes the old orbital model of an atom
a rowboat, yellow inside, white out, moving through water
A bullet train, gathering momentum through light forest
then nothing but flickers

Your spirit wants to talk about something else, my friend.

I see a tunnel carved into a mountain, and I don't see the light at the other end
I am grasping blindly down a cave-black hallway that ought to be familiar, and missing everything by feet

I see a man in a lab-coat, bald, kind of goofy LOOKING but with the most business-y bland demeanor. He's holding a transparent clipboard with nothing on it. The room we are in looks more field science than medicine

"The prognosis is not looking good, son. We'd like to see at least 50 units of Sun and right now we're looking at maybe 15-20? We need to get your levels up."

He becomes aware that he is speaking to me instead of you, and won't go on.

If any of this makes sense to you, I will interpret.
>>
>>17168779
>>17168796
>>17168801
>>17168805
g-guys I said A reading, as in singular
>all this pressure to perform
>>
>>17168825
Please go on and interpret, thank you!
>>
File: images.png (14KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 218x232px
>>17168761
female, 18
Will I find something I enjoy doing/pursuing?
>>
>>17168829
please do a few more.
>>
>>17168831
I think the outcome of your pursuit would be good, but that it is not, overall, a good thing for you to be pursuing right now. You could come back to it (or something similar) at another time, and get much more out of it, and your ability to do so will be harmed by continuing now.
>>
>>17168829
Oh kek
Do only one if you want. You're the reader after all, there's no pressure. You're not obligated to do any.
>>
>>17168847
Thank you. I agree that it's not seomthing I should be pursuing right now, so I shall follow your advice.
>>
>>17168779

Trying a new spread for general career readings. I'd appreciate any feedback and criticism ^_^

> Your strengths: King of Cups
> Your weaknesses: 7 of Cups
> Current situation: 7 of Wands
> Opportunities: Queen of Wands (Reversed)
> Challenges: 10 of Cups
> What to do: Queen of Pentacles

Sounds like you're a really creative person, m8. Perhaps consider a career in the arts; design, drawing, etc. However, you make really poor decisions and is oftentimes a dreamer, living in your own world; wishful thinking. While it's fine to dream, do not get too disconnected with reality. Are you facing some challenges in your career? It seems to me that somebody is jealous of your accomplishments at work. You're facing lots of challenges, and should really hold your ground right now and think through each decision logically. Your opportunities lies in the reversed Queen of Wands, implying that you'd make a bad manager or boss and can oftentimes come across as too dominant and pushy. You should learn to work together with others better, m8. What you should do now is be more practical, down-to-earth and go for financial security instead of risk.

The general theme here is creativity, working together, and financial security.
>>
>>17169014

Note: I'm not the scryer (>>17168761), and I'm not doing anymore readings right now; sorry.
>>
>>17169016
>>17169014

thank you very much for this. its spot on.

if youre still here, would you mind helping me figure out why i'd be a bad manager? i work in a team at my job.
>>
>>17169164

The 10 of Cups upright represents harmony, union and relationships. This is the challenge you have to overcome. The what to do/how is represented by the Queen of Pentacles; be more down-to-earth and a motherly figure instead of bossing people around and being manipulative.

Try to understand the needs and wants of your team members, and cater to them to the best of your abilities. Working together in a team is hard, because in order to move forward, all of you has to be on the same page; without this, you'll hardly ever make progress as a team.
>>
>>17169249
Its more clear now. thank you so much!
>>
File: sun-going-down-the-beach.jpg (20KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
sun-going-down-the-beach.jpg
20KB, 550x412px
>>17168761
Male, becoming 19 this friday.
What is coming for me? My dreams show me something is coming and I think it's supposed to be life changing and positive but I'm not entirely sure.

If you'd like to know the details, I dreamt I was comforting a woman at the beach looking at the sea, she was crying because a lock of her blond hair fell out. I traveled around the world by flying on a magic carpet, which turned out to be a magic towel instead, landing in a flower garden. I also witnessed a ufo crashing down in some kind of plaza or something, I saw a giant explosion and people running away, if it was real I would've been dead because I was in close proximity but in my dream I wasn't hurt at all.
Pic related, how the beach looked like in my dream.
>>
>>17168612
Bro, go to sleep. You'll feel better after you have some sleep.
>>
File: read my future.png (833KB, 608x586px) Image search: [Google]
read my future.png
833KB, 608x586px
First time posting, Looking for a general reading can give specifics if needed

M
NYC
Virgo
What will my day tomorrow be like?
>>
Male, 21, cancer.

I need to find a certain tree in a dream, how do i find it?
>>
>>17169623
Also, what do you see me as? Just a general question.
>>
File: abrahel_by_genzoman.jpg (206KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
abrahel_by_genzoman.jpg
206KB, 1100x930px
Hey Div.
I'm in the mood to hang out here, but I don't have any fortune telling equipment with me right now.

Anyways, what is up senpai?
>>
File: 123.jpg (6KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
6KB, 280x180px
>>17168761
>Male, 18
> I gotten somebody to do a spell related to me, but the person said that the spell will take a long time to come to fruition, and I was wondering when will the spell come to fruition
>pic related
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (122KB, 1516x850px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
122KB, 1516x850px
>>17169734
Taking it easy, yourself?
You might find the irc more lively than this thread.
>>
>>17169798
I'm in irc right now, desu.
>>
i guess all the readers are asleep, right?
>>
>>17170046
I might be.
>>
>>17170055

well wake up then, jeez
>>
>>17170064
yo man fuck man what do you want me to do?
>>
>>17170068
A potential reading on what my future might look like if i continue on the course pursuing this girl. S'il vous plait.
>>
>>17170068

give me a million dollars OR a reading, either one
>>
File: 1451251681993.png (223KB, 493x752px) Image search: [Google]
1451251681993.png
223KB, 493x752px
>>17170046
I only slept two hours in total. I think I may as well do some readings to put this time to good use. I won't do too many readings though; my brain is pretty boned, to say the least. One card readings, as usual.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
Gabe
Male

Am I with the right one? Is the person at work someone I should get to know?
>>
>>17170106
ok, i'll bite

>rebecca
>female
>am i gonna make it without my parents, man? lost 'em both this year, took it real hard.
>>
>>17170083
okay, so you're a male pursuing this woman on a romantic "conquest?"
>>
File: CBeSmgqU8AAbT-V.jpg (40KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
CBeSmgqU8AAbT-V.jpg
40KB, 498x720px
>>17170106

this is kind of a doozy mr.sans; personally i don't know if you really want to bother and if you don't that's alright. but here goes:

>i'm too tired to think of a fake name, just call me daria or something
>female

i'm having a hard time getting over someone i still have feelings for, even though these feels should have gone away by now. can the cards give me insight as to what i need to do to move on? like i said i'll understand if you don't want to do this one. it's just whiny BS.
>>
>>17170106
Hi Sans, I don't want a reading, but I just hope you're doing okay.
>>
THIS ONE'S REAL VAPID but

>james
>male

will i actually ever be successful?
>>
>>17170106
George
Male

How does this coming year look for me?
>>
How well am I managing my anger and depression?
>>
>>17170153
>>17170106
>>
>>17170106

yumha
male
is my personal security on risk in the next weeks?
>>
>>17170106
Ezekiel
Male
Will I marry her?
>>
File: alfface_2743.jpg (52KB, 235x349px) Image search: [Google]
alfface_2743.jpg
52KB, 235x349px
>>17170106
Roman
Male
What is the outlook for tommorow?
>>
>>17170106
Ema
Female
Is leaving him the right decision
>>
File: 1451265598672.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451265598672.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>17170128
Maybe I'm clumsy, I don't know, but I had specifically three cards pretty much jump out of my deck while I was shuffling.

Seven of Disks (Failure), that feels the most proper, Eight of Disks (Prudence) and Three of Cups (Abundance).

What I suspected it to be. You will, if you'll remain patient. You need to give it some time, because this is what the Seven of Disks is all about. A lot of time. Remain patient, and success will be there. Eight of Disks simply reinforces it by suggesting you should be prudent and bide your time until you're able to climb out of this instability. The fact that they're Disks is simply all too fitting, considering you're possibly going through an emotional crisis right now. Focus on the ground, focus on stability and bide your time until you will feel better. You'll definitely get better.

Good luck and I give you my regards. I hope it does truly get better.

Also, to the rest of the anons; I won't be around to do too much of your queries. I'm too tired and too out of it to focus on all of you just by myself.
>>
>>17163261
So this chick says she has a spirit wolf? Wut do?
>>
>>17170231

fuck the chick and her wolf m8; it's a threesome at this point
>>
>>17170238
OK. Thanks /div/ fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1451259612010.png (47KB, 497x355px) Image search: [Google]
1451259612010.png
47KB, 497x355px
>>17170132
No Daria, it's all fine really. I don't care as to what queries I'll get; I use this as a way of practicing and learning how different cards work with different queries and how to interpret them properly. It's all practice to me at the end of the day.

Knight of Wands and Seven of Cups (Debauch).

It took me a good second to realize what exactly I was looking at. To put this short and blunt, you need to be and persist with being straight up with yourself. Look at why exactly you liked this person. Look at the reasons. When it started. Go through it all. The Debauch focuses on illusions and deception, and getting rid of them. The Knight of Wands makes one focus more on the will and urge to spread it and work with it. There's no real magic or one sure way to get through it, Daria, it's all simple as that. Being straightforward with yourself, putting your will to realizing as to why you're going through this, and soon enough it'll just fade away. It's actually my personal go-to method whenever this does happen to me, so I was amused by that myself.

>>17170134
I'm doing far better than I was doing yesterday or two days ago. Or during New Years. I'll just sleep when I'm going to be free again; it's not a big deal for me. I appreciate your hopes, anon. I really do.
>>
>>17168761
Leah
Will I make friends this semester
>>
File: 1451788283245.gif (592KB, 800x701px) Image search: [Google]
1451788283245.gif
592KB, 800x701px
>>17170150
Two of Cups (Love).

I am not going to be too keen on saying that this is going to focus on Love, despite what it says on the card itself. It's more of a thing where you will find some sort of a focus, be it external or just some sort of a push, and strive towards something. There's definitely going to be more focus on emotions and friendships and finding someone to work with, etc. Possibly even a relationship, but that's too far of a stretch. So to sum it up short, a focus on something that will possible require an external push. It'll be a good year, seems like. Have a good one and late happy New Year.

>>17170294
Look at >>17170106. Besides, you'll have to wait until I'll get to you. If I'll get to you, that is. Knowing me, I'll go through half of the people who asked for me in more than ten hours or even the very next day. I'm a tired skeleton.
>>
>>17170231
OMG HOW ARE YOU
happy new year
>>
>>17170308
Meant to post this to >>17170106
>>
Hi please give me a reading
Nud (nickname)
Female
Libra
Works in healthcare
Confused about choosing specialty and country for post grad
>>
File: 1451812399295.png (210KB, 846x770px) Image search: [Google]
1451812399295.png
210KB, 846x770px
>>17170164
>>17170153
>current state of your anger and depression

Nine of Cups (Happiness).

You're going to be dealing with it just fine for the time being. Emotional fulfillment and etc and etc. Pretty much a good balance in your anger, depression, good emotions and happiness, perhaps more happiness than the former two. Keep in mind to still keep all of this in check and don't let it wander about. Reflect whenever possible and improve on your current, emotional and mental state.

>what can you do to improve your situation

The Universe.

Also goes by the title of The World in the Rider Waite decks. A sign of completion, more focus on the grounded matters. You will need to look over your progress in this particular matter and over life in general. Look where it all got you. All the mistakes, all the good deeds. It does help sometimes whenever you're wondering just how you ended up like yourself, and at some times, it helps to realize what exactly went wrong, if you're uncomfortable with what you're having right now.
>>
Here goes...

CA (initials)
Female
Gemini

Question: What is wrong with me? (Health and in general)

Also, do you need more info?
>>
File: 1451814418743.png (91KB, 425x449px) Image search: [Google]
1451814418743.png
91KB, 425x449px
>>17170178
>your state of security during the next few weeks

Queen of Wands and The Moon.

If the court card wasn't already bad enough for me to figure out, I have the following card as well. The court card can symbolize a woman who can shift between the two; a pretty woman who is a kind and sweet, and a beast of a human who brings forth wrath upon anyone who looks at her wrong. The Moon card however, it warns one to not indulge too much into the inner voices and your thoughts, for they tend to be quite dangerous at that particular moment. It can drive you into fear and illusions and delusions.

I think you're going to be fine, just try not to overthink things too much and keep a good grip on your emotions. It's really the only thing you should be aware of.
>>
File: 1451879472177.jpg (144KB, 540x703px) Image search: [Google]
1451879472177.jpg
144KB, 540x703px
>>17170198
You are my last one for today.

Princess of Swords and Two of Swords (Peace).

It's hard to say for the time being. It's leaning towards a yes, however, if things will not go as you planned or wish to go, don't flare your emotions up too much and remain calm and stable. Sometimes things just don't go the way we expect to, and we have to retain our calm and rational mind. If it's not now, then it's for later. It'll entirely be a chance in my eyes, however. Best of luck to you, I suppose.

Good bye for now, /div/. A pleasure as usual.
>>
I don't do too much tarot myself, with the cards, and the shuffling, and the mess, oy vey.

But I was curious about something. If you ask for a reading, and you get it, what does that... 'mean' to you?

Secondly, if you get multiple readings, and they're conflicting, what does 'that' mean?

And thirdly, although readings are nice, doesn't it get to a point where you spent so much time reading, whatever it is you were curious about has been rolled around in your head so much it almost ruins what you were thinking about?

I mean, I can't fault you guys for these things, it just seems... I don't know. Too easy to get obsessive.
>>
>>17170586

> But I was curious about something. If you ask for a reading, and you get it, what does that... 'mean' to you?

It means somebody answered the query, and provided another perspective for me to think about.

> Secondly, if you get multiple readings, and they're conflicting, what does 'that' mean?

I get conflicting reads all the time. I treat the negative readings as warnings, and the positive ones as "how to move forward". I -never- discount any readings, even negative.

> And thirdly, although readings are nice, doesn't it get to a point where you spent so much time reading, whatever it is you were curious about has been rolled around in your head so much it almost ruins what you were thinking about?

I don't know how to answer this. It's weirdly phrased. I'm more a reader than querent.

> Too easy to get obsessive.

That's true, for both (new?) readers and querents.
>>
>>17163261
Love life reading
F, Taurus, 32
>>
>>17170606
You have hit the wall buy a few cats

Should've settled with a nice guy in your 20s instead if riding the cock carousel
>>
One voice reading, completely experimental.
>>
>>17170586
>>17170593

> And thirdly, although readings are nice, doesn't it get to a point where you spent so much time reading, whatever it is you were curious about has been rolled around in your head so much it almost ruins what you were thinking about?

That's a very good and deep question. I think it's natural occurance of entering deeper into meditation. My guess is this might either be because of an onset of a new realizations brewing, or the ego reacting back or something. Not exactly sure.
>>
>>17171058
Huh?
>>
Doing two readings with either I Ching or Tarot.

> name/alias
> gender
> query
>>
>>17171088

Forgot to add: No generals.
>>
>>17171058
This would be fun to have done, one day lol. How are you, BV?
>>
>>17171088
Daniel
Male

How do I go about focusing on the Great Work? I need guidance and just a foot forward in keeping the path.
>>
>>17171088
Lylo (alias)
Male
I need to find my youthful spirit again. Although largely 'recovered', years of depression and anxiety killed the majority of my interests and dedication. How can I best start moving toward fixing this?

Thanks so much in advance.
>>
>>17171088
AN
Male
Is medicine a good career for me
>>
>>17171114

> Hexagram 44:1 -> 1

Your current situation is depicted by Hexagram 44, Coming to Meet; composed of heaven on top, and wind below. An unexpected situation arising after another has been taken care off. As the first moving line says, "It must be checked with a brake of bronze. If one lets it take its course, one experiences misfortune. Even a lean pig has it in him to rage around.", you have to consistently check and evaluate the path you're taking. It's not a good idea to just go with the flow in this situation, and you should have a clear goal and focus of what you want to get out of what you are trying to achieve right now. If you do follow this advice, you can expect the results indicated by the first Hexagram, the Creative; composed of heaven on top and below, made of six unbroken yang lines. It's essentially all sorts of good and power, m8.
>>
>>17171130
Cheers. Basically what I've been hearing for the past week over and over. Focus, check, recheck, make sure, commit, end outcome is good. I guess it's finally time to make the leap.
>>
>>17171120

> Hexagram 1:1 -> 44

Eh, the exact opposite of the reading I did in >>17171130.....

I'd say it's more or less the same thing, except it's the opposite with some negative connotations. As the first moving line says, "Hidden dragon. Do not act.", there could be some unforeseen dangers at play you are not aware of and thus should hold off any plans you have for the moment. Changing into Hexagram 44, Coming to Meet; this indicates an situation which arises after another has been taken care of. I'm sorry, but this isn't looking too good. My advice is to simply stay the course, put off your plans temporarily, and if shit does happen, go through with it. It's hard, but doable, my friend. Stay determined and persevere through it all.
>>
>>17171120

I'm also doing a quick tarot reading on what you should do to get out of this situation,

> 3 of Wands (Reversed), 9 of Swords (Reversed)

Simply, have long term goals and plans. Do not worry too much about the final outcome, what may be, and what ought to be. In your current situation, along with the I Ching reading in >>17171144, it's best for you to go with the flow right now but have the foresight to plan for whatever that may come out of your current situation. So to recap, hold off any immediate plans, go with the flow, have long-term goals, and have an idea of what you want.
>>
>>17171122

Sorry m8, I'm not doing anymore readings.

>>17171141

Cheers, m8. Have fun and good luck with that ^_^
>>
>>17171147
Thank you for the insight!
>>
>>17171084
Anon records 20 to 40 seconds of freely-spoken audio, and I hear what I hear.

>>17171106
Life is life, hope it smiles on you
>>
Male, 24.
General reading please.
>>
>>17171250
I'll be off work and ready to serenade you in about 4 hours if no one else does, BV. I've been meaning to talk to you anyway.
>>
Is Thoth's guide worth reading? Don't want to waste my time if it isn't.
>>
>>17171860
It made me decide to get a set of runestones, so yeah, I think it's worth reading.

NEW THREAD:
>>17171880
>>17171880
(check dem numbers)
>>
>>17170267

thanks mr.sans, sorry my reply is so late. i'll be sure to do what you said
>>
>>17171769
It was actually time-sensitive, and I already got my test subject offsite. Thanks anyway.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.