[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General: Respect Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 42

File: flow.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
flow.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth's finished his new guide for /div/.
Thoth's tarot and rune guide! For beginners looking for new spreads and info regarding taking up tarot/runes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17163261
>>
Divination is all about karma reading am I right ? Also, how can oneself use tarot for esoterical simbolic meanings ? Another question, how is divination affecting reader's karma ? Can be used for healing ?
>>
>>17171880
best tarot deck for beginners?
>>
>Taurus
>female
>pregnant
>will my baby be a boy?
>>
>>17171901
What can you tell me about my karma?
>>
>>17171919
>3 of swords
I did a one card and got this, this is a seriously negative card. Please take care you might have a miscarriage :(
>>
>>17171999
wow I drew for her too, got the Fool reversed

Either she's going to be devastated by the child's actual gender, or..
>>
Female
Libra
Should I leave him
>>
Initals: TME
Person of interest:LAD
Aquarius
I know love queries are annoying, but I've had a crush on this girl since I met her my freshman year of college. I never got a chance to hang out with just her and I finally am tomorrow since we are both finsy single. She loves all of the same things I do and this just makes her amazing instead of just hot. My query is: continuing on the slow and steady approach I'm using, will I have a shot with her? Or is she going to friendzone me?
>>
>>17172046
I'll also offer TWO palm readings after I poop and shower. Please take a CLEAR photo of your dominant hand and include your wrist as well.

Again, I am oy offering TWO. Some information obtained from this reading I am not allowed to go into detail about so please be understanding.
>>
>>17170311

Sorry for being late, but thank you Mr. Sans for the reading last night! Seems like I kind of already got the push since my girlfriend broke up with me on New Years.
>>
File: yourhand.jpg (23KB, 376x669px) Image search: [Google]
yourhand.jpg
23KB, 376x669px
>>17172051
Read me up.
>>
>>17172063
Also Happy Late New Years to you as well, wish you the best in 2016!
>>
>>17172069
Meant to tag this >>17170311
>>
>>17172066
That looks like the hand of a hard working man! But you'll be first. Just tske a little clearer picture of your palm as I can't see some of the lines.
>>
Male
Scorpio

If someone would give me a reading regarding the choices I've made since last new years that'd be great. I'm wondering if I truly am on the right track and with the right people.
>>
>>17171915
Thoth.
>>
File: clearerhopefully.jpg (17KB, 376x669px) Image search: [Google]
clearerhopefully.jpg
17KB, 376x669px
>>17172097
I don't think I can get this any clearer. Besides I noticed I needed to put my dominant hand.
>>
File: palm.jpg (494KB, 1549x2055px) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
494KB, 1549x2055px
>>17172051
old photo, don't know if it meets the requirments
>>
Male
Aquarius
What will happen in our Date at sunday?
>>
>>17172113
Life line
The way it curves towards the base of your thumb and the mount of Venus indicates you'll definitely be alive for a while. Again since it isn't super clear, I see no breaks which can indicate possible health risks. It appears as though you also have a parallel mars line which can further back this and benefit yiu! You appear to be an emotional rock whom people can safely depend on

Head line
This line seems to indicate yiu tend to over analyze. But, again picture quality, the possible fork means you're good at communication. But, since your line curves more down than up, you're a creative thinker.

Heart line
I take it you're a very passionate person? :P But, it also appears as though you enjoy your free space as well. Your actions speak louder than words. I can't tell if there are X's but it appears there is one and that you have or you will experience a deep betrayal.

I'd go further but picture quality and all... Overall you seem like a guy is love to have as a best friend.
>>
>>17172118
Life line
Youre going to live to be an old fart. The fact that your line almost completely half circled your Venus mound means youre very sympathetic towards others' feelings and how they feel towards yiu. The break indicated you've had at least one traumatic experience that has or will happen and shape you into an even stronger person.

Heart line
Try not to put your emotions aside to make others happy. You should always be #1. Youre actions will always speak louder. I can't really make out any x's so, as far as I can tell, you won't experience too many person betrayals.

Head line
Youre a very fast thinker who doesn't seem to need get hung up often. This is good and bad as taking time to think things is important but good because quick thinking is an essential trsit to basic social and environmental survival. I feel like you'd be a good fighter or survival expert.
>>
warning; just starting out with these so take me with a pinch of salt!
and curry.

>>17172019
probably yes
i would suggest gets to the heart of all the emotions, inspect your inner feelings deeply first before doing any rash things, get the core

>>17172129
dont be too anxious and serious, also, looks like shes gonna be feeling best.
also there might be some transformation or unexpected change happening between you both, probably in the direction of growth
>>
>>17172254
thanks
>>
libra
man
when will they take me in?
>>
File: 1417150502450.jpg (30KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1417150502450.jpg
30KB, 500x396px
>>17171880
I'm not sure who I'm asking about this.. I guess whoever is here to answer questions.
So I've been a victim over and over in my past. I want to know if the present situation I have manifested with my boyfriend has made me a victim again or whether he is really looking out for me. Thank you

If you need any information like idk.. a photo of my palm.. my birth chart, our synastry chart, transit charts for when we first officially started dating etc... (I'm a well-practiced astrologer) lemme know senpai
>>
File: read my future.png (833KB, 608x586px) Image search: [Google]
read my future.png
833KB, 608x586px
First time poster looking for a reading if anyone has the time, here's some basic info, if any readers want to help I can give more details

Roman
Virgo
Man

Looking for spiritual advice or reading on things I should pursue
>>
Male, 24, aries
Can I get a general reading regarding my life in this year? Career and relationships in general
>>
>>17172051
Darnit.. lol. Missed a palm reading. Hope you frequent more so I can catch you at some point.
>>
>>17171919
>>17171999
>>17172010
I did a small bit of divination as well.
As you know, it's all about probability. Things you may or may not be able to affect to change your future, yeah?

Well, as it currently stands you're looking at roughly 50% of it being a boy. Hope that helps~
>>
>>17171915
Rider-Waite.
>>
5 quick readings given, just to see if I still have it.
Go.
Give me your astrological sign and a question.
>>
>>17172680
Leo
How to overcome my akwardness?
>>
>>17172680
Aries
General reading please, thank you.
>>
>>17172680
Pisces

Where am I headed career wise
>>
>>17172680
Leo
How will my current relationship end up, if I keep going with it?
>>
>>17172680
Gemini
Will I get the right job for me soon??
>>
>>17172692
For the time being you are losing hope because of your isolation. First things first, participate in more social events and give otherwise trivial interests and events a chance, just to have some common ground on which to relate to others. If you evaluate yourself you will find that your supposed caution is actually just you being prejudiced and is no more than an excuse. Very soon you will be offered a chance to make a mark, as long you begin to trust people - overcome your ego and take what you are offered. A sign will be an Aquarius person, who will share what he/she has with you - entirely material things. Show self-respect and confidence by showing that you are worthy of what others offer.
Random thought - ask a person who suffered a break-up of sorts not long ago what his/her vice of choice is, and attempt to supply. Look for an ingenious, but indolent person. One who is full of childlike wonder, but doesn't advance in life because of his being too flaky, entirely due to the fact he/she realizes that the universe has no intrinsic value and every true has its own, unique counterpart.
>>
>>17172723
On an unrelated note... are you me?
>>
>>17172680
Well, I don't know if I will qualify because I'm the sixth.

Anyway, I'll give it a try.

Leo, female
What can you tell me about this 2016?
I have an odd feeling that I should be careful about something, hope I'm mistaken.
>>
>>17171880

WILL I GET SHEKELIM
>>
>>17172703
I see a warning. You may have to choose between a better career/fortune/education and a relationship. Your affection is childlike and almost adorable, but it's not what you need right now. It's a beautiful illusion but you catch yourself brooding about whether or not it's not right to invest too much into it, and this is a sure omen that the former is true. Quit your denial, you are living in a somewhat whimsical world of fantasy right now and are given outright false hopes. Stand up for yourself, but mind your intentions - you are independent and strong enough to break bonds, and if you have lost too much time and effort into something that will not be, it's because you want to desperately feed an illusion within yourself.
I see an opportunity for a stable job, fortune or material stability soon. In order to keep the balance, remember to give back in order to receive whenever you are in need. The results of your labor will be proportional to your own will. Be objective, honest and even harsh with yourself and anyone you might thing is deceiving you.
Remember, it's always the darkest before dawn.
SPECTARE SUPRA TE
>>
>>17172680
Hey if you feel like doing an extra one, i'd be thankful. No problem if you can't.

Male
Love reading
>>
>>17172766
Gemini **
>>
>>17172680
>>17172680
If you have the time for one more, it would help me TONS if you please give me anything about my future, anything.

Taurus

Its ok if you cant, but it would mean a lot to me.
>>
>>17172723
>>17172729
First of all Thank YOU Blight for the read, your style is really cool man, resonates with me. May I ask what do you use for your reads?
I really do need to fix my ego and refusing aid problem.

Second, maybe we are one whole who will ever know anything about the mysteries of the universe man.

You're a cool dude Blight, respect.
>>
>>17172715
You will soon come to the realization about how much exactly you need to live properly. You seem to be doing fine and will continue to do so, and that is the problem. All your material, professional and other such needs must be sated, but you may be becoming selfish, cruel and callous. One part of me says that your ambition is overwhelming and everybody else is sick of it because you sacrifice affection and care for your own parvenu greed for more, the other tells me that you are on an impasse about whether to use your potential success for the good of others, or to monetize it for your own interest.
Try something new - find a creature to show affection toward, and care for it for the small price of some of your material wealth. Take special care for your family and close friends.
Another thing - don't make any important decisions and don't impose your will in the near future. Stop and evaluate where you are going, what you really want and what the results will be.
Random thought - any type of innovation and out-of-the-box thinking will be met with extreme criticism, as it may not yield the wanted, surefire, conservative ways of profit. Get off the table and don't take any risks, because as we all know the house always wins.
>>
>take a leave to read a SPACE article
>come back
>miss guy doing readings
>again
sigh. Oh well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite if you're curious what I was reading.

May as well throw this out. Cancer, tell me something interesting.
>>
>>17172718
There are no explicit over/not over messages here, but there is an overwhelming tendency. You are daydreaming of a perfect relationship because of a certain lack of experience. You are subconsciously forcing the relationship to go in the way you fantasize about it and it's just not realistic. You are passionate about it but it's not more than a passing whim, and you will realize that as time passes by. I would suggest you end it, because ending it will rid you of your internal conflict.
Your partner isn't the best either, if you believe he/she is deliberately withholding information from you, he/she is. Very soon you will have a fight. Also, if he/she insists to go on a social event without you, you may just expect the worst.
>>
>>17172680
Good to see you around. Let me know if you'd like a reading.
>>
>>17172833
I'm not good at ending relationships, because it's just as you say, I've got a big lack of experience. Dating him is nothing like I thought it'd be, though.

I'll do my best. Thanks! Have a nice day.
>>
>>17172719
Depends on what you want to be the right job. On the next find, expect to be picked on for your qualification. You will be happy with the pay, but the demands will be overbearing and a person of higher position will ensure you get drained of every last speck of strength you have in order to be as productive as possible. Expect outbursts of anger. It will not faze your professional life, but it will make you lose your initial enthusiasm and make the thought of a long-term commitment hard to bear. One of your higher-ups will seem like a bully. He/she is not personally malevolent towards you, but and personal problem apart from objective, legal ones is non-negotiable. You may feel alone and ostracized.
Take a chance and see if you can endure. That is the key word. If not, the answer is no.
>>
It's over. For now.
>>
>>17172851
No, I'm good for now. Appreciate it though.
>>17172806
Deck of Thoth.
>>
>>17172869
Thanks. I can see this fitting the description of something I applied to but I'm willing to bust my ass at work so I think I will be able to stay focused and positive.
>>
>>17172066
>>17172113
>>17172118
these are perfect for my collection of hand pictures
>>
>>17172310
Are you still here, Anon?
>>
>>17172873
Oh! A shame I didn't get one, thanks anway for make some readings :),
>>
I'll try some readings. I'm new as shit so I could be completely off. But at least it's something right? I'd appreciate feedback. I'll need.
>Gender
>Age
>Question
No general reads.
>>
>>17172680
Virgo Sun
Cancer Mars
Lilith is in Leo
Female

My heart is slowly becoming tainted and grudgeful. I've been wanting to get back at people who wronged me and jumped me, by getting revenge on them. So I practice myself talking nasty to them if they ever come to my face. I've also started to learn how to fight by practicing boxing, if the situation calls for me to fight them.

What advice could you give to purify my heart and turn my heart back into gold again?
>>
>>17173457
male 20
will i find love soon?
>>
>>17173457
Female.
Will this friendship with C stay as a friendship or will it blossom into something more (romance)?
>>
>>17173518
The cards tell me that you will eventually experience a joyful relationship, and potentially quickly. Yet it's uncertain. Did you happen to leave an unstable relationship in the past? Does any of this correlate to you?
>>
>>17173457
female
Will I graduate in February 2016?
>>
>>17173457
>male
>13
>how well am i dealin with my anger and depression
(Sorry sans, i missed yours)
>>
File: larme-dor-tears-of-gold.jpg (138KB, 816x1112px) Image search: [Google]
larme-dor-tears-of-gold.jpg
138KB, 816x1112px
>>17171880
Will Freyja protect me?
>>
>>17173531
The cards seem to say that right now everything seems to be slow and reserved in the relationship. There could be a new start but it's uncertain. Haste and bravery are will be definitely a factor at this stage.
>>
File: 1438386268105 (1).jpg (56KB, 393x326px) Image search: [Google]
1438386268105 (1).jpg
56KB, 393x326px
>>17173457
Male
Will my upcoming project see success?
>>
>>17173545
Didn't he do a reading for you in the previous thread?

also underage b&
>>
>>17173457
>Male
>22
Will I get what is owed to me soon?
>>
>>17173541
The cards say good news! If you keep going at the rate you're going you should be able to attain desired results! Later in life you should see a form of strength and a feeling of unity.
>>
>>17173557
I was just asking out of curiosity, but it does fit quite well. Thank you.
>>
>>17173545
That seems a bit too general for me, sorry. Try describing it more like, perhaps will it get better? Will it get worse?
I might be a bit slower in readings now guys but i'll try to grind it out.
>>
>>17173457

female
i want to know if i'll find love soon, too
>>
Browsing through the thread and noticing a few questions that I'd like to pitch my thoughts in on.

>>17171901
I'm a fledgling tarot and rune reader, with some interest in geomancy. That said, I have absolutely no belief in the concept of karma. While I believe in wyrd and orlog to some degree, I don't believe that if you do something "wrong," the cosmos will eventually bite you in the ass for it.

In fact, I don't even believe in the concept of an objective morality. Cause and effect? Certainly, but not the whole "something's watching to see if I'm doin' wrong and to punish me for it."

For me, divination is looking at the invisible threads that connect everything in the world, and hell, maybe the universe. Chaos dynamics, real world road rules kind of thing. When you divine, you're lifting the veil on the infinite spiderweb that is the tapestry of humanity, and following certain strands to their most likely conclusion. Note, I say most likely, because there are only two things in life that are guaranteed, death and taxes. Anyone's wyrd and orlog can be changed, given the right motivation and tools at their disposal.

As for how tarot can be used for esoteric symbolism? Fuck, I don't know. Buy a deck of cards you like, lay'em all out, and look at'em. See how it jives with you, details are important. In fact, jiving with the cards is what leads to more in-depth readings. The more you read, the more you connect with your deck, and the more you can see. Tarot at its core is a definitive esoteric symbolic system in and of itself, but if you want to add more layers, fuck it, go for it. What are the cards saying to YOU?

As for its use in healing? Dunno, give it a shot.

>>17171915
The Gilded Tarot was my first deck. Good imagery, well done, and not too shitty or old-fashioned looking. That said, most people go Rider-Waite, but some prefer Thoth which is a similar but slightly different system.

Gonna take a shower. May do some readings after, if anyone's interested.
>>
File: C&C.jpg (54KB, 474x650px) Image search: [Google]
C&C.jpg
54KB, 474x650px
>>17173547

Maybe
>>
>>17173593
That's awfully ambiguous, anon. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17173457

Male
Should I hunt the fox, the sable, or the doe?
>>
>>17173589
Am I gaining more control? Am I improving?
>>
File: Hpy cat.jpg (184KB, 736x749px) Image search: [Google]
Hpy cat.jpg
184KB, 736x749px
>>17173603

She take care of some, and she wont take care of others.

Do you want a reading on the subject?
>>
>>17173457
Male, 26.

I think I'm starting to have feelings for a person, and I am totally unsure on whether to proceed or to hold back with her. I don't know what the results will be if I try or if I don't, and all I feel is a huge indescriptible mess. What's worse is that her behavior baffles me, I don't know if she actually wants something or not.

Help?
>>
>>17173540
the first parth doesnt corralate (but it has not happened, so it doesnt matter, cant see anything on the horizon ATM)
The closest thing to the second part would be that my crush got with someone else ... leaving me crushed.
>>
>>17173644
Yes, please. I'm feel like I'm taking a HUGE gamble trusting her ... on the other hand I'm taking a different kind of gamble not doing so. I'm currently deciding to choose love over fear, though.
>>
>>17173560
Seems like you have to keep your mind to it and it'll be hard and potentially unstable but yes.
>>
>>17173568
Seems like you could make a potential enemy and the cards hint to stubbornness and delays. Doesn't look good pal.
>>
>>17173590
Cards seem to point that you're thinking excessively on the subject and have dealt long with solitude. Currently it points to instability. B It seems your coming future will be clouded with indecision but potential bravery could lead to a new start.
>>
>>17173574
thanks! do you mind telling me which cards you've drawn, if you remember them?
>>
>>17173616
This is strange, the cards say that with rest and time something may arrive that will seal your decision and with this you will get experience and enjoyment.
>>
>>17173741

Huh. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17173724

indecision about what?
>>
>>17173738
I remember something to do with fire for one of them..... Sorry I just look at the cards and do the reading. But does any of this correlate with whats going on in your life?
>>
>>17173750
Most likely a potential relationship or what to do...
>>
>>17173703
This has kinda happened already but we did business before and everything was good. I kinda took awhile to pay the person for their services so I can see why they're acting like this. But you think Ill get what I'm owed but i just might have to deal with a lil more bullshit?
>>
>>17173766

well that doesn't sound pleasant but love never really has been pleasant for me. thanks though, you were right about dealing with solitude for a long time.
>>
File: freya-thorskegga-thorn.jpg (56KB, 494x600px) Image search: [Google]
freya-thorskegga-thorn.jpg
56KB, 494x600px
>>17173665

I also didn't mean to insinuate that She is untrustworthy. Rather, the stakes are pretty goddamn high.
>>
>>17173626
Signs point to yes but it's a rough road ahead buddy. Might be over material things but they'll pass.
>>
>>17173654
Fuck dude, i'm sorry. It looks like you're going to be cucked or she's playing you. Keep in mind that i'm a newbie and I could be wrong. But this looks fleshed out. I hope i'm not right on this one.
>>
>>17173772
Looks like bullshit to me, seems like you guys are gonna become enemys of eachother potentially and cease doing business together. Could be wrong though. Remember i'm new to this.
>>
>>17173813
You're probably right. She doesn't seem very committed or serious, so playing me sounds like it. Eh, it's alright, I will have to sort out my feelings and probably tell her off or to keep her distance or something, depending on whether I feel I can take it or not.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>17173831
Haha you're too flattering, I recently picked this up so I really really hope it works out for you. Best of luck friend.
>>
>>17173844
Thanks, best of luck to you too!
>>
>>17173795
Man, all my reading have been spot on so far, thanks man
>>
>>17173874
No problem, just try to turn the name off. Some people tend to get ticked off by stuff like that.
>>
>>17173752
>But does any of this correlate with whats going on in your life?
Not really, things aren't looking so well right now. Thanks again for the reading though
>>
>>17173457
male
is my career change gonna be successful?

thanks
>>
I can say that you might get some experience and wisdom under your belt I don't know if it will be successful or enjoyable. That reading is kinda shitty though so I think i'm gonna take a break. Sorry.
>>
Anyone still available for a love reading?
>>
Anyone know how to scry? Care to teach? I already know how to get into a trance/meditational state.
>>
File: FalconCloseup.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FalconCloseup.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>17173547
Still around.
>>
>>17174010
I'm not very experienced, but I can give it a go.
Just give your age, star sign, and a colour to represent your question.
>>
>>17174073
Anyone else who wants a reading can ask away as well, I have time for a couple I think.
>>
>>17174073

Thank you.

Aquarius
Black
>>
Hey lovers,

Anybody want to give this book a read?

much appreciated <3
>>
>>17174084

Hi.

I like my friends brother, will something happen between us?

Thank you
>>
>>17174084
i want love too, ty

Capricorn
white
>>
>>17174073

Leo
Black

How does the outcome of my hunt look?
>>
>>17174087
Six of Wands
Ten of Wands
Four of Wands

It seems that you've previously come to certain conclusions about what you feel you need out of a loving relationship, perhaps setting certain standards for yourself and others in certain ways. This has taken a toll recently, and you're probably starting to doubt your reasoning. It's been tough, and to be honest it's probably going to get tougher. But in some time you'll appreciate the decisions you've made, and will have an outcome you should be content with.
>>
>>17174108

Thank you
>>
>>17174092
Add in the details I mentioned in the quoted post.
>>17174095
Justice
Two of Cups
Judgement

I would say that there's been a very dominating presence in your love life up to this point; possibly even yourself. Whoever it is, they've had a strongly onsided influence over your relationship(s). But now, you must try to see this person (or yourself) as more of a peer, someone who is on your intellectual level. Once you accept this, your love life should be fine, and free of drama and spite.

>>17174100
Queen of Cups
Five of Swords
Justice
Your hunt has been led by instinct, with a lot of time spent on contemplation as well. The hunt itself will be difficult, and possibly dangerous. Success is not guaranteed. But you will get what you deserve.
>>
>>17174123
You're welcome! Let me know if you feel my interpretation was good. I think learning from mistakes will help me.
>>
>>17174084

Virgo
Blue
>>
>>17174073
27, sagittarius, gray

Will he ever trust me again?
>>
>>17174160
King of Swords
The Fool
Four of Swords

You've possibly found yourself acting uncharacteristic as of late. Where before you were cautious, and thought of your options regularly, you've started to become more relaxed and easy going. Don't let this cloud your judgement though, try to remember to treat the things that are important with the mindfulness they deserve or you may regret it.
>>
>>17174143

Interesting. Very interesting. Thank you reader.
>>
>>17174173
Death
Page of Swords
The Hanged Man

Whoever it was, you've offended them pretty hard. They will not be willing to forgive until you truly understand the extent of what you've done. It may not be the first time this person has been mistreated. In all though, it's hard to say if they will trust you, but you have the potential to demonstrate that trust again. Just don't push it too hard.
>>
>>17174073

pisces
pink
>>
>>17174213
King of Swords
Five of Pentacles
The Emperor

You used to hold yourself in high regard, until recently where something terrible has brought you down. Tough times are head for a while. But, you know you have the strength to deal with this, as you've done so before. You'll get back on top again.
>>
>>17174073
Sagittarius
Black

How do I make it right?
>>
>>17174073

Pisces
OD green

How this next months will be for my love life?
>>
>>17174084
Hoping you still have some time for another.

Aquarius
Azurite blue
I'm thinking of going to a local store and asking to do some part time shopkeeping for them. Will this go in my favor?
>>
File: freya-jbl-statues.jpg (10KB, 210x218px) Image search: [Google]
freya-jbl-statues.jpg
10KB, 210x218px
>>17173547

Still around.
>>
25, Virgo, Red

Is he still in love with me?
>>
>>17174207
I think you are spot on. We severed ties because I was the one not trusting so I don't think I will be able to demonstrate anything. Thank you for your reading though.
>>
>>17174231
Judgement
Three of Wands
The Hierophant

I would say that you've recently done something you feel terrible about, and lost the affection of someone close. Someone very close, which has left you longing for that affection. I don't think there's one way to make things right. You should simply explore your inner thoughts in an attempt to make peace with yourself.
>>
>>17174073
Leo
Lavender
>>
>>17174230

i don't know anon, i don't feel strong at all. i don't really know if i can get through this.
>>
Blight's not responding... T_T I'll ask another reader.

Virgo Sun
Cancer Mars
Lilith is in Leo
Female

My heart is slowly becoming tainted and grudgeful. I've been wanting to get back at people who wronged me and jumped me, by getting revenge on them. So I practice myself talking nasty to them if they ever come to my face. I've also started to learn how to fight by practicing boxing, if the situation calls for me to fight them.

What advice could you give to purify my heart and turn my heart back into gold again?
>>
>>17174265
my question was more about revenge. looking at those cards was still helpful for me however, so thank you.
>>
>>17174073
If you have time for another:
26, Virgo, denim blue.
Thanks!
>>
>>17174184
Heh you hit that spot on about me acting uncharacteristic lately.

Thank you for the reading, it's help put a lot into perspective for me.
>>
I have time for a couple more after this. Thanks all for helping me practice.

>>17174237
The Magician
Two of Wands
Seven of Pentacles

I would assume that you've been a fairly introverted, almost lonely, person for some time. You're happy with yourself, but recently you've realised how important companionship would be. Your problem so far has been your indifference. Make some changes in your life, and be more bold. Remember that you reap what you sow.

>>17174238
King of Swords
Eight of Cups
Eight of Swords

My feeling is that you're going for this job out of boredom, not out of desire for the experience. You want a change of pace, and maybe to earn a bit of money instead of doing what you normally do. You have the potential of getting the position, but whether it's suitable for you is doubtful. You might not stick around for long.

>>17174252
Seven of Swords
The Emperor
The Sun

You're burdening yourself with thoughts of him. This isn't all bad though, as your judgements don't seem impaired or affected by these emotions. I'm unsure if he still loves you, but perhaps you can find it for yourself. Just remember that letting go might lead to greater happiness.
>>
>>17174320
age star sign colour

>22
>Virgo
>Grey

Sorry for the generic question, but will I have a romantic relationship this year?

Thanks.
>>
>>17174320
>>17174252
Incredibly accurate, thank you
>>
>>17174357
Wow, I forgot to delete the top line. I'm an idiot.
>>
Sagittarius
Orange
Is my future bright?
>>
>>17174301
You might not have to go through it alone, keep in mind. Sometimes all you need to do is reach out to someone.

>>17174286
Nine of Pentacles
Four of Cups
The Star

I feel that you're the kind of person who prefers to be alone, and to think things out for yourself before acting on them. But recently, you've had someone affecting your thoughts, maybe several people, which is taking it's toll on you. Just try to focus on what you know will make you happy, rather than going with what everyone else does.

>>17174304
I'll give a stab at this, but can't guarantee the accuracy
Seven of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles
Five of Swords

It seems you've been getting the short end of the stick for far too long. I can't say you're wrong for feeling the resentment you feel, you're just sick of the shitty situations that get thrown at you. The frustration will be too much for you. Physical confrontations seem likely. I wouldn't wager in your favour in any of these though.
Bottom line, my advice is to just start letting things go. I know that's not great advice, but there's not many other solutions. And the avenues your going for aren't the best.

>>17174306
Seven of Swords
The World
Three of Swords

I feel that you think you've met the one. The person who can lift you of your burdens and bring you happiness. Unfortunately, don't expect it to last.
>>
Pisces
Purple
What is the relationship outcome between him and me?
>>
File: 1451674410622.jpg (199KB, 715x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451674410622.jpg
199KB, 715x773px
>>17174073
Taurus
Black
>>
Doing these last two then heading off. Thanks again folks!

>>17174357
Ten of Cups
Queen of Swords
Seven of Wands

My prediction is that you'll have a bit of a whirlwind romance, with someone you may be smitten for. But, it probably won't last the year I'm afraid, and you may be left picking up the pieces!

>>17174370
The High Priestess
Four of Wands
Queen of Pentacles

Not only is your future bright, but I'd say your present's not too bad either! You can expect strong, meaningful relationships in your life and some serious reward for the efforts you put into things.
>>
>>17174320

23 (24 on the 7th)
Capricorn
Navy Blue

I'm torn between two girls. The first I know wants me, but I don't have feelings for her. The second isn't as straight forward about it, but is someone I definitely have something for.

Any sage advice?
>>
>>17174385
Shoot. Wow, thanks...I'm denim blue anon, btw. As shitty as this sounds for me to say, there's two guys I've met recently who both feel very significant to me, though I'm not actually in a relationship or "dating" either of them. I wonder if this could relate to one, or maybe both.
>>
>>17174385
Ahh, thanks yeah. I've been alone most of my life, but lately I've made a ton of new friends, and all at once. It's a bit overwhelming, but I really do want to keep being buds.

Thanks! Was purrrrrdy accurate.
>>
I'll do this one as my last one because I like the question. Everyone else, sorry I couldn't help you!
>>17174425
The Chariot
The Sun
Ace of Pentacles

This is actually going to be a very important decision. As well as difficult. From my view, I feel it would be best to pursue the one that would make you happy. If it fails, the outcome will still be good. You'll have learned some things about that person and yourself that you'll reflect on for some time, and will inevitably strengthen your decisions in the future.
>>
>>17174424
Thanks mate, I appreciate you taking the time.
>>
>>17174454

Thanks for taking the time.. I thought i missed you.
>>
>>17174424
Thank you. Can I ask another question?
>>
File: 1451890274207-v.jpg (44KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1451890274207-v.jpg
44KB, 397x402px
So no divinators?
>>
>>17174385
Angry-anon here. Thank you so much for your reading. You may think it didn't help, but it gave me insights. Thank you.
>>
Two readings with either I Ching or Tarot.

> name/alias
> gender
> query

No generals.
>>
>>17175042

Nick
Male
Does my nonsense still catch up with me if I knock it off?
>>
>>17175042
male
is there any point at this point?
>>
>>17175042
>tarot
>aaron
>male
>i have a friend who's slightly crazy. i try to help her (i'm male) but it only makes my life messy as a result of her craziness. what should i do? i try to vibrate love and positivity but i receive such negativity back? how can i help my friend?
>>
>>17175057

> 3 of Cups (Reversed), 2 of Cups

Huh, this actually speaks of affair or a third-party along with love. Does this have anything to do with your situation? The general theme here is falling out, isolation, over-indulgence, and perhaps rekindling and fixing what was broken as indicated by the 2 of Cups. Your nonsense or previous situation won't catch up if you don't let it, m8. However, you do need to fix what is broken properly before moving on; a closure of some sorts.

Sorry I'm not of much help; I need to know more context in order to interpret this properly.

>>17175062

> Past: 10 of Cups (Reversed)
> Present: 7 of Pentacles (Reversed)
> Future: King of Cups

Hm, am I right to say that you've been through some form of break-up recently? The reversed 10 of Cups points to this; an broken relationship, and feeling of loneliness. You're currently lacking long-term goals and clear vision of what you want; you feel lonely and that there is no point to anything (well, hence your query). I think, at this point, you just want this period of emotional turmoil to end so you can move forward. Your future is embodied in the King of Cups. Emotional balance. This is what you need right now: stability in the long-term instead of shortsightedness. I'm getting the feeling from this entire reading that this is all because of past relationships, so I'm interpreting it in that context. Let me know if I'm off.
>>
>>17175067

Doing this too, give me a few.
>>
>>17175180

My situation is odd. Some people who may have once loved me hurt me in a deliberate way. I hurt them in a deliberate way out of vengeance. There is still a rift, but I'm giving up my pursuit of payback.
>>
>>17175180
this more had to do with attachment to the concept of existence. i was more wondering if there was any point in existing in something other than a constant stream of experience to lose myself. life is boring and everything might as well be alien in terms of how much i can relate to it, and if i cant relate to it then why act fake? if i cant be happy in my experience here should i really just sit around and fake it with everyone?
>>
>>17173547
Lurking still.
>>
>>17175186
Thank you.
>>
>>17175206

Well then,

> Queen of Cups, 7 of Wands (Reversed)

The Queen of Cups is you right now; sitting on your throne and doing deep introspection, trying to balance your emotions. I suppose this is a very normal and actually good thing to do at certain points in your life. Coupled with the reading in >>17175180, the reversed 7 of Pentacles indicates that you're stuck in the rut with no idea where to go or what to do, possibly caused by something that failed in the past; a relationship, or family. It's essentially just unhappiness. The 7 of Cups shows a man being challenged. Having it reversed means giving up, so I'm almost tempted to say you should just give up, but this can also be seen as letting go of your burden -- i.e. what is holding you down; the feeling of hopelessness and that there is no point in existence. Think of why you feel that way, and fix that if you'd like. If you're not happy, you don't have to fake it, just show it. I'd say giving up is another option here as the reversed 7 of Cups shows, but you should just do whatever that makes you feel happy/good. You don't have to live up to anybody's expectations, live for yourself, m8.
>>
>>17175042
>>17175186

shayla
female
general reading but looking for anything that sticks out like health or love or tragedy or successes
>>
>>17175067

Sorry for the short read, I'm really tired.

> 5 of Swords (Reversed), 5 of Cups (Reversed), 7 of Pentacles (Reversed)

Hm, is there some sort of tension between the two of you? Perhaps caused by a disagreement? The reversed 5 of Cups shows some form of regret and realization of sorts, maybe this is what you're feeling by trying to help. It also speaks of knowing what you truly want out of helping her. What you should do lies in the reversed 7 of Pentacles -- Know what you want out of this, and make sure it's all worth it in the end, especially if she's causing negativity in your life. The general theme here is conflict, tension, acceptance, realization, and moving on.
>>
>>17175042
Amanda
Female
Is there anything between me and L/could there be, and is there a reason she's avoiding me? Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>17175186
>Matt
>Male
>How will this next semester of school go?
>>
>>17175186
>Nate
>male
>will I get/become what I want if I stick around? Is there anything worth living for in this life?
>>
Blight
Male
Is my notion of my material state and money correct, and how do I better it?
>>
I'm sorry.
>>
>>17177220
Who is being sorry for what? If you really mean it, tell them that directly instead of saying it here.
>>
>>17175246
I will read for you, if you're still here, but I need backstory.
>>
File: 1451737310458.png (673KB, 982x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1451737310458.png
673KB, 982x1448px
I'm doing my usual one card readings until I will fall asleep or something else happens. If I'll suddenly stop responding, then I'm obviously asleep. Just a fair warning.

>name
>gender
>query
>>
>>17177431
Elena
f
Will I be able to clear all my exams?
>>
>>17177431
Gerard, male

I'm considering a certain ritual. Would the eventual outcome be better for me if I do it, or if I don't?
>>
>>17177431
david
male
am i going to be ok and do well this year?
>>
>>17177431
Nick
M
Will I do well in my upcoming career?
>>
File: 1451310443182.png (21KB, 143x129px) Image search: [Google]
1451310443182.png
21KB, 143x129px
>>17177439
Four of Cups (Luxury).

It seems so, but at the same time this card brings forth a warning of a hidden sting. I am unsure how will this become apparent and in what way it will manifest. Perhaps you will have problems later on with a certain thing that's related to school and exams. Perhaps they're simply not worth it in the end. Or you're going to tire yourself out so much that it will seem like it was too much of a waste and too much of a burden to deal with. You will succeed, but there's simply that one something that will make it seem almost. . . not worth it. Keep yourself, your emotions and your stability in check. Just a warning, and of course, a sensible one since exams tend to tire one out like a madman.

Good luck to you.
>>
>>17177431
nathan
male
are we getting back together?
>>
File: 1451506696582.png (291KB, 720x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1451506696582.png
291KB, 720x1073px
>>17177446
>results of you doing it and eventual outcome

10 of Swords (Ruin) and Queen of Cups.

The Lord of Ruin. This is a truly lovely card to see, no matter what deck one is using and no matter what context. If you didn't catch it, I was being sarcastic. It's a card that essentially signalizes and brings forth ruin and destruction. In Rider-Waite, it is symbolized with a man lying on the ground, with ten swords stuck in his back. I am unsure if this is your true intention with the ritual, but it's basically this. A lot of change, usually leaning towards the bad side of things. A forcible change, a transformation even.

Eventual outcome would be the second card, the Queen of Cups. It's an interesting card, because it can mean several things and it's often hard to pinpoint which exactly. From illusions and floating between the reality and dreams to weakness and irrational thoughts. It can also symbolize a woman with such qualities, often times being a gentle person who seems to take everything in and reflect it, in a sense.

>results of you not doing it and eventual outcome

Queen of Wands and Nine of Wands (Strength).

Both cards seem to point to a certain kind of change, a certain kind of drive and transformation. Yet again, similar to what would be the Ten of Swords, but yet it would be more internalized and less destructive, if that makes any sense. Yet again, the Queen can symbolize a woman who is a very rash person, with a lot of strong will and drive. At the same time, it symbolizes the drive for change and transformation. The Nine of Wands would be the card of realizations. Strength. Focusing on your internal qualities, meditating upon them and realizing their strengths and using them to proper yourself to new heights.

In my eyes, judging the two interpretations, it seems that not going with the ritual would be the best choice here. I'm sorry if all of this wording did not make too much sense; I'm having troubles with interpretation from time to time.
>>
>>17177459
Right on spot man, they are deffo not worth it, but have to clear them anyways.
Will try to keep your advice to not overdo it.
Thank you for the read, may you have a nice, calm night.
>>
>>17177483
>those cards
I can't go into detail, but your sortilege is spot-on. I'll only day one thing: those queens do represent women. Thank you
>>
File: 1451445498932.jpg (181KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451445498932.jpg
181KB, 500x700px
>>17177449
>how will you do this year

Seven of Cups (Debauch).

That's a card that I saw far too often during the past couple of days. It seems that it's all too likely that you will find yourself wrapped up in some kinds of delusions or some kind of a way of escapism that will, obviously, not lead anywhere well. A lack of stability within your emotions. Perhaps you'll have too many of them, and they will influence you in ways that will lead to some bad decisions. In general, a good suggestion would be to notice this stuff happening before it gets out of hand and culling it. Try to remain more stable emotionally and mentally, and you should be fine. After all, even if you'll end up getting yourself into some shit and you'll manage to find yourself and realize it, it's going to be a learning experience of sorts.

Have a good year ahead of you, David.

>>17177484
I am tempted to ask as to why you would even bother with these exams, but not my place to do so. Don't overdo it, especially if it's not really worth it. Bluntly put, don't put too many fucks into it and spare them for events that will actually need some. No problem and thank you.

>>17177495
Fair enough; you don't have to. I was wondering why exactly I ended up drawing two Queens, because it's not an oft occurrence. Best of luck to you and don't get too wrapped up in the evil temptations of succu- I mean women.
>>
>>17177483

Could you do a reading for me please?

John
M
Southeast Asian
Virgo
Black undercut hair, brown skin
Wears eyeglasses

What to look forward to in 2016? What should I be wary of? Thing to avoid/not do? Thanks :)
>>
File: 1451810963022.jpg (16KB, 453x396px) Image search: [Google]
1451810963022.jpg
16KB, 453x396px
>>17177452
Ace of Cups.

It seems that you're going to do quite well and fine in your considered endeavors. It is not something that would symbolize rashness and purity of will that the Ace of Wands would, but it's more of a gentle thing, related to emotions and thoughts and feelings. A combination of both good and bad, leading into something beautiful and fresh and new. You need both for something to begin. Duality. It's a thing that is sometimes very well apparent in our lives, and in some cases we don't even see it, but it's still going to be there. Without one, we cannot fully describe the other. Sorry for going into a little bit of a rant here, but I think you'll do well. Aces symbolize beginnings, after all. Just make sure that you won't become an Ace in yourself, as in, a lone person. I am unsure as to what career you're going for, but if it's a lone work, then it would fit fairly well. If not, don't be too scared to find colleagues and stuff.

Best of luck, Nick.
>>
>>17177536
Thanks, I am going into military service so I'm guessing the bad emotions are gonna come from basic training
>>
>>17177431
Zoë, female
Is my mother's business associate trustworthy?
>>
>>17177506
Do you know what sort of delusion or escapism?
And yeah I'll try to keep my shit on lock.. It's a problem that I have and something that I've been meaning to do.
>>
>>17177431
Carlos. Male.

I know for a fact this girl sees me as a friend with benefits. How do I change this situation so that there can be romantic involvement from her? I'm feeling flirting is not enough...
>>
File: 1451816017037.png (146KB, 909x911px) Image search: [Google]
1451816017037.png
146KB, 909x911px
>>17177478
Seven of Cups (Debauch) and Five of Cups (Disappointment).

Like I said, Seven of Cups has to be the card that I've been seeing far too often for my tastes. Deceptions. Illusions. The following card shows me that you're pretty much putting yourself in some sort of a deception here. It's all there. The truth. The first is an illusion, and the following is the revealing of one. Or two. Maybe three. Everything related to this particular query and your current situation. Don't delude yourself into thinking that things will get any better, because in my eyes, it's not going to. Embrace the facts, embrace the truth and simply. . . move on. What's there left to do?

Do excuse the bad reading, but those are the cards that I got. If they're true, then I simply suggest what I already said some sentences ago: move on. Good luck.

>>17177546
Military and emotions don't really mesh too well, in my due opinion. You're probably going to have it great in some ways, but in the emotional aspect it may suck. Nothing you can do there, but just try to keep yourself stable and intact. Keep a good balance of the two. Good luck.

>>17177558
I don't know how to specify more than that. It may be a situation where you're trying to think that it's going to go that particular way and ignoring the facts and truth around you. Or in cases of love, thinking that you're going to be lucky with this girl, have a relationship, marriage, kids and etc, when in reality nothing would really work out. Those are the two examples that come to mind.

Please do so, because it does specify that you may need a good and well amount of stability in that regard. If you'll do it, things go well.
>>
>>17177623
Great, well thanks for the read. Have a good one.
>>
Gabriel
Male

Am I seeing signs pointing me toward a different city or is it confirmation bias? Basically... Am I on the right track?
>>
>>17173665
>>17173789

Sorry anon had to go yesterday (work stuff), i can do the reading today if you are still interested.
>>
>>17177431
What can I do to help further my utmost well being?

Megan
Female
>>
>>17177652
pulled 7 of wands twice. whatever track you are on you have some form of authority on it. so yeah, you likely are picking up on something.
>>
>>17177431
Mario
Male
Does she like me back, or is she just playing games with me?
>>
>>17177662

Does the same card twice basically mean both are the same?
>>
>>17177673
i pulled again to confirm because i thought i might have accidentally read myself, you can think of the second draw as a way of checking if its right.
>>
>>17177676

I still don't understand if it means I'm on the right track without leaving for the other city or if it means I should ...
>>
>>17177677
I just told you that whatever signs you are picking up on are likely pointing you to something good. Follow whatever the fuck you perceive.
>>
File: 1451614408206.png (103KB, 654x498px) Image search: [Google]
1451614408206.png
103KB, 654x498px
>>17177691

>general advice for the year

Seven of Cups (Debauch).

This card again. I'll keep it short; if you'll find yourself doubting and feeling uncertain, too shaky with your emotional foundations, then work on that. Feel more stability in your emotions. It may even relate to the Ace of Swords; you may use too much logic, put too much into that and discarding emotional parts. It leads to instability and of course, the ease of deluding yourself into whatever stronger thoughts that may come to your mind.

That was a long interpretation, but I think I did it alright. I think. Have a good year, John. Seems like it's one where you shouldn't sit too much on your chair and actually go and do something.

>>17177631
No problem.
>>
>>17177431
Can you do >>17175709 ?
>>
>>17177459
I would appreciate a reading if u have the time. Thank you very much sans-kun.
Anthoni
Male
What can I expect in the near future?
I just have a lot to do, and i just want to know what I should do first
>>
>>17177686

Ah I was thinking you meant you pulled the same card for both choices, I see it was a clarification. In other words, it can be seen as my current path = 7 of Wands yeah?
>>
>>17177431
Hi, i would like a reading please.

Nick
Male
I want to talk to someone from my past to see if i can get some honest answers from that person. It's been three years now, and it is really possible that that person resents me in some way. Will it go well?
>>
File: 1450209136441.jpg (340KB, 497x513px) Image search: [Google]
1450209136441.jpg
340KB, 497x513px
>>17177705
yeah
>>
>>17177696
Are you there, Sans?

A demon I know has a message for you.
>>
File: 1451669475451.jpg (76KB, 1019x784px) Image search: [Google]
1451669475451.jpg
76KB, 1019x784px
>>17177551
Eight of Cups (Indolence).

Frustration. Lots of frustration. It's a step up from the Debauch into complete and utter bog of brown muck. While the cups, eight of them, are there and perhaps worth something, they are all really causing more trouble and simply furthering all of the spread of the muck even more. To put it to more understandable words, it's worth it and not worth it at the same time. Perhaps this person seems good enough to deal for now, perhaps there's still some worth, but in the long run it's best to get them out of the general area of your mother and her business.

Pretty much a no in the long run. Definitely not a person worth keeping them around. I cannot say that they're accurately trustworthy or not, but the card's saying something along the lines of ''nope. get them out before they will cause a sticky situation.''

>>17177717
What a nice post number. I'm still here, but I'll do one or two more readings and just sleep. I desperately need to rest. So I'll stick around for the next 30 or so minutes.
>>
>>17177731
This demon says he can see you, Sans. He is close. He says you've been prying, Sans.

This demon offers you a very special, very intimate reading.
>>
File: 1430815251994.jpg (38KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
1430815251994.jpg
38KB, 400x426px
>>17177714
>>
Here is your reading, Sans. This is what the demon tells me. I have no choice

You are a person prone to bouts of self-examination. This is in sharp contrast to a striking ability you have developed to appear very socially engaged, even the life and soul of the party; but in a way that only convinces others. You are all too aware of it being a sharade.

This means that you will often be at a gathering and find yourself playing a part. While on the one hand you’ll be talkative and funny, you’ll be detaching yourself to the point where you will find yourself watching everything going on around you and feeling utterly unable to engage. You’ll play conversations back to yourself in your head and wonder what that person really meant when he said such-and-such — conversations that other people wouldn’t give a second thought to.

How have you learned to deal with this conflict? Through exercising control. You like to show a calm, self-assured fluid kind of stability (but because this is self-consciously created, it will create bouts of frustrated silliness and a delight in extremes, or at least a delight in being seen to be extreme). You most easily recognise this control in how you are with people around you. You have learned to protect yourself by keeping people at bay. Because in the past you have learned to be disappointed by people (and because there were issues with you adjusting to your sexuality), you instinctively keep people at arms’ length, until you decide they are allowed over that magic line into your group of close friends. However, once across that line, the problem is that an emotional dependency kicks in which leaves you feeling very hurt or rejected if it appears that they have betrayed that status.
>>
>>17177691
>>17177696

Thank you so much Mr. Sans. Have a good 2016, I wish all the best to you.
>>
Because you are prone to self-examination, you will be aware of these traits. However, you are unusually able to examine even that self-examination, which means that you have become concerned about what the real you is. You have become all too aware of façades, of sides of yourself which you present to the world, and you wonder if you have lost touch with the real and spontaneous you.

You are very creative, and have tried different avenues to utilize that ability. It may not be that you specifically, say, paint; it may be that your creativity shows itself in more subtle ways, but you will certainly find yourself having vivid and well-formed ideas which others will find hard to grasp. The problem is, though, that it means you often don’t get stuff done, because you are frustrated by the idea of mediocrity and are wearied by the idea of starting something afresh. However, once your brain is engaged you’ll find yourself sailing. Very much this will likely lead to you having considered writing a novel or some such, but a fear that you won’t be able to achieve quite what you want stops you from getting on with it. But you have a real vision for things, which others fall short of. Particularly in your academic/college situation, you are currently fighting against restraints upon your desire to express yourself freely.

Your relationship with your parents (there is a suggestion that one is no longer around, or at least emotionally absent) is under some strain. You wish to remain fond of them but recent issues are causing frustration – from your side far more than theirs. In fact they seem unaware of your thoughts on the matter. Partly this is because there are ways in which you have been made to feel isolated from certain groups in the past – something of an outsider. Now what is happening is that you are taking that outsider role and defending it to the point of consciously avoiding being part of a group.
>>
>>17177731
Interesting. I think that card might actually represent how he feels about us, not the other way around.

He's inevitably going to be removed from our business, but I am wondering if we should trust his advice in starting it up. He is selling us a store he used to run and has offered to help us with the paperwork etc. However, we recently discovered the building has a leak in the roof that he did not mention, and I'm wondering how much else he might be hiding.
>>
You have an enormous cynicism towards those who prefer to be part of a group or who exhibit any cliquey behaviour, and you always feel a pang of disappointment when you see your ‘close’ friends seeming to follow that route. Deep down it feels like rejection.

However, for all that introspection, you have developed a sensational, dry sense of humour that makes connections quickly and wittily and will leave you making jokes that go right over the heads of others. You delight in it so much that you’ll often rehearse jokes or amusing voices to yourself in order to ’spontaneously’ impress others with them. But this is a healthy desire to impress, and although you hate catching yourself at it, it’s nothing to be so worried about.

There’s also an odd feeling that you should have been born in a different century. You might be able to make more sense of that than I can.

There are some strong monetary shifts taking place at the moment. Both the recent past and what’s in store over the next few months represent quite a change.

You are certainly bright, but unusually open to life’s possibilities – something not normally found among achieving people. I’d say you’d do well to be less self-absorbed, as it tends to distance you a little, and to relinquish some of the control you exercise when you present that stylized version of yourself to others. You could let people in a little more, but I am aware that there is a darkness you feel you should hide (much of this is in the personal/relationship/sexual area, and is related to a neediness which you don’t like).

Receive this as a meager display of power, Sans.

Cease.
>>
File: 1451217366096.jpg (68KB, 916x873px) Image search: [Google]
1451217366096.jpg
68KB, 916x873px
>>17177602
Hold on. You are aware with a certain fact that this girl sees you as nothing more than a friend with some additional benefits, and yet you wish to change the situation and seek romantic involvement with her? I. . . what?

Ten of Cups (Satiety).

This is going to be a very short interpretation here, because there's really nothing much to say or to suggest here. You pretty much have to be kind and generous and fulfill her inner sense of completion. Pretty much become a second part of her that she's seeking. It seems that she's looking for something more inside of her self, not just for some fuckbuddy, money and whatnot. Just for the sake of doing so, I'm not going to draw a card on whether it'll work out for you in the long run, or whether it won't. You're going to learn this one for yourself, Carlos. Good luck with that one.

>>17177754
No problem, John. Have a good one and thank you for your wishes.

>>17177761
It's a card that goes from illusions to truth, but not in a good way. There's simply too much shit to hide, too much of it to simply disguise as an illusion. Getting sick and tired of it all, but then realizing that there's a problem and it's going to be hard to fix.

Just based on the fact that he's been keeping it a secret about the leak in the roof makes me want to say ''nope, avoid. avoid. avoid.''. This is seriously tickling my gut feeling in a wrong way. There's something else that's doing it in the thread too, but this is for another matter entirely.

Speaking about that, I'm watching. I seem to have all of this load of information coming from someone or something, all seemingly ringing the bells of truth but yet I'm feeling a bit left out on something.

I cannot simply say, oh thank you anon with a demon that has been watching. . .I need some names. And some explanations. Something more than mere vagueness that I'm getting.

I'll comment more on each and separate post.
>>
>>17177774
Thank you~<3
>>
Hi guys, anybody reading? I need to know if i will get the job, thanks male, libra, 29, born 15 10 1986
>>
File: 1451773236502.png (27KB, 481x440px) Image search: [Google]
1451773236502.png
27KB, 481x440px
>>17177750
>>17177760
>>17177774
Truth be told, you have officially spooked the daylights out of me and drove my paranoia levels up through the roof, crashing through it and reaching high up into the sky. It's not stopping too. I've had readings done for me, quite a lot of them, all seemingly pointing to this and that, but I never had something like that dumped on me in one go. Most suggestions, if not all, are completely true and correct. Some of the wording is more off, but I catch what you were actually trying to get through.Now I'm feeling a little bit naked here, to be honest. Spilling all of this for everyone to see; there's very little privacy for me.

This is definitely more than a meager display of power in my eyes. Either you're someone who knows me far too well and did some additional divination on top, or you're indeed something else entirely. What's the honor of me getting such an ah. . . in your words, a very special, very intimate reading? It's definitely not because I've been poking about, even though I don't recall doing anything of that sort.
>>
>>17177750
Are you reading for anyone?

I'm nosey and I'm curious.
>>
>>17177782
I've drawn that card myself several times for her. Now, what you say seems so easy to do I could do that gladly. Thank you, this is what I needed to know! Have a good day, and best of luck!
>>
>>17177819
Then go on Facebook and fap to gay porn.
>>
Hope everyone is having a good start to a new year!
>>
>>17177828
I'll take that as a no.

I was curious if there was anything around me besides ancestors.

Curious about myself.

What kind of path do you take?
What's your specialty?
Obviously something involving being able to communicate with other entities.
>>
File: slapped.jpg (22KB, 272x285px) Image search: [Google]
slapped.jpg
22KB, 272x285px
>>17177833
I'm not him damnit.
>>
File: 1451694542977.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451694542977.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>17177660
You're my last one. I got 2spooped.

Death.

Embrace change, no matter what kind it may be. It may be painful, it may be something that you don't want, it may be something that will utterly cause havoc and chaos, but yet it's change nonetheless. Often times for good, even though at the current moment, during the midst of it all, it will not seem like it's going on such a path. You need to embrace this fact to the core; sometimes we just have to give up certain things that are needed for change, be it physical or mental or mindset related. Possibly even a fear of loss. It happens to everyone. We experience it, we take it to heart or try to deal with it in such a way that does not faze us, hopefully learn from experience of it all and move on.

It may also be something that you have from past. Something has been sticking about from back then, perhaps. In general, you need to learn to let go of things or ideas, concepts and embrace change whenever it comes. Truth is but one obstacle on the white path of life; don't stick with one, when there's more to be seen further on. It's all the same at the end of the line, but in it's still expressed in different manners, something that's more comprehensible to us and our minds.

Excuse yet again for the rant. Other anons will simply have to deal with no readings from me. Maybe later, but that's one thing I'm not too sure about. Hope that some other reader shows up, or this strange anon with his strange message will decide to do eerily accurate readings. Lots of sleep ahead for me.

Good bye for now, /div/.
>>
>>17177809
Don't worry, what was said was already obvious so really there was no damage done and nothing has changed.
>>
>>17177809
Maybe readings aren't just shadow-play and pool-gazing. Maybe it's like chumming the water
>>
>>17177869
Thank you.
This rings true for me.

I appreciate it and the reminder. :)
>>
>>17177879
Hahahaha
>>
File: 1393096057585.png (127KB, 493x340px) Image search: [Google]
1393096057585.png
127KB, 493x340px
/div/
Where basic psychoanalysis is spooky.
I swear sometimes being here is like putting a nail in your eye and calling yourself a seer.
>>
>>17177936
Nobody has ever claimed that divination is spooky.
Take your autism elsewhere.
>>
>>17177951
Divination isn't psychoanalysis you retarded git. Go to school and learn to read. Flipping cards and reading them isn't psychoanalysis.
>>
File: 223.jpg (39KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
39KB, 450x373px
>>17177951
>>
>>
>>17178044
That faggot isn't even here
>>
>>17177990
This pic sums up /x/
>>
If BlightHatred is around, I just want to say thank you. A reading you gave me at the end of Septermber proved shockingly and poignantly accurate quite recently.

If ever you'd like a reading from me, don't hesitate to ask. You can announce it here, and someone will let me know you have, or you can email me:
[email protected]
>>
File: 1447115505038-x.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447115505038-x.png
9KB, 500x500px
>tfw everything is going according to plan.
Surprised there's no divinators at this hour.
>>
No one doing readings?
>>
Doing some readings with my Thoth deck, named Crowley. :) I'm bored af right now so I'll be chilling and reading tarot for any questions you might have. I'm trying to practice reading more intuitively so if my messages aren't 'by the book' please be understanding.
>>
>>17178605
I told this chick today i loved her would really like to know how this turns out i am almost sure that she loves me too, thanks in advance
>>
>>17178619
"The Hanged Man". This card features a man hanging from an ahnk with his limbs nailed into position. The outlook for this is not a positive one, sorry. I don't like giving megative readings so I would say this card is telling you to keep cautious, because things could end badly, but then again, they don't have to. You change the future if you're careful and put it in your mind that you want your relationship with her to work out.
>>
>>17178605
give me a love reading, will i acquire qt gf?
>>
>>17178605
General life reading, please.
>>
>>17178605
How to find wife, please and thanks
>>
>>17178630
>>17178619
Querent-Anon, I would interpret the Hanged Man for this query as meaning you need to stop deluding yourself, break this habit of getting in over your head based on nothing
>>
>>17178669
for you i drew two cards, one was 'works' and the other 'death'. Death usually means the end of an era, so it could mean the end to your singleness, or the banishing of an old relationship and the start of a new one. But, it's also something you have to works towards. It's not as easy as 'aquiring' another human being as a posession, you have to put a lot of time and love into forming a deep connection with her.
>>
>>17178630
>>17178682
Thanks anons
>>
>>17178673
For you I grew 'dissapointment', anon you might want to try to change your habits and change your life this upcoming year, so that you will not be dissappionted with 2016.
>>
>>17178678
Step 1:leave house
Step 2: abandon autism
Step3: meet people in public

Following these easy steps will get you a wife in no time.
>>
>>17178697
Thank you
>>
>>17178678
"completion". my interpretation may not be by the book for this but I think in order to find a wife you need to be complete with all things in your life. getting rid of any debt you might have, coming to amends with broken past relationships (platonic and romantic) and making you life "complete" and solid like a rock before you can find a wife.
>>
>>17175524
>>17178605
>>
>>17178709
Makes sense, thanks
>>
>>17178711
The first card I drew for you is pleasure, I see this as sign of positive things to come, and that there will be happiness between you. for the second i drew the hermit which might mean that she's avoiding you because she wants to be more reclusive or she's stuck inside of her shell like a hermit crab.
>>
>>17178725
That makes sense, but it still leaves me wondering if there's anything I can do..
>>
>>17178735
this isn't coming from any cards this i just coming from my experience as being a person who withdraws from people when i'm feeling down, but I would def. do something fun with her. like go out for a friend date to dinner, go see a movie you both like, come up with some other activity that you both like. or maybe get to know her interests a bit and try to come up with an activity you can both do. for xample, if she lieks to knit, why not ask her to teach you how to knit and make a project together? something like that.
>>
>>17177936
>/div/
>not spooky

Listen Anon - I've scried ghosts, demons, and all manner of creepy/spooky stuff. I see mundane stuff too; but there are those times where something disturbing/unnerving happens.

Besides, some people enjoy the eerie feeling of "coincidence" or synchronicity. Saying something will happen before it does and then actually witnessing it unfold - it can make you question if there are bigger things at play than sheer happenstance.
>>
>>17178757
that had nothing to do with what that guy said
>>
>>17178605
love reading
>>
>>17178825
>>17178825
You got the sun. This is a very positive card that can mean manifestation, so it seems like your love life is in for a ride on the upswing of things
>>
>>17178605
Hi, can i get a reading please? i'm >>17177713
>>
>>17178780
Do you lack reading comprehension, Anon?

They equated /div/ to a blind, therapy session. I assure you, divination is more than that.
>>
>>17178889
prince of cups. can indicate someone who buries their true feelings under a mask of calmness so it's hard to tell what they may be thinking but I don't think you should be discouraged from approaching them.

luxury can be mean the seed of decay in pleasure, and taking in too much of luxury and too much pleasure at one time can spoil things. so I would take things slowly with this person to see how it all works out and not get too carried away
>>
>>17178863
thanks senpai, there is not much love in my life at the moment
>>
>>17178919
lol no need to call me senpai, I'm just a bored anon doing tarot readings for practice. :)
>>
>>17178915
Thanks a lot for the reading, I'll see how it goes.
>>
>>17178923
>>17178923
well originally it was another word, but it got filtered
lets try:

f_a_m
>>
>>17178923
That's very kind of You.
Would You mind however doing another one?
If so I'd be grateful for a love reading.
>>
>>17178605
>>17178915

my gf is very desperate to get a reading, if you could help her out that'd be great.

her question: will she graduate this february?
>>
>>17178605
Can you see what lies in my path spiritually? Will I ever become a better person, the person i want to be?
>>
>>17178951
NOT IF SHE KEEPS DOUBTING HERSELF DESPITE GETTING POSITIVE REASONS AAAAHHHHHHH

-- a reader who did a spread for her with this exact query months ago
>>
>>17178951
>typing like this

Don't act like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
>>
>>17178968
*readings
not reasons
>>
>>17178937
the moon. can indicate a change in phases or deception.

completion.... means that everything in your life has been made "complete" no regrets or inhibtions.

ace of disk.... wealth matierlism, and contentment.

what I'm getting from these hree cards put together is that at first things are going to try and deceive you, you're gonna get caught up in some disalluionment buuut that you should hang in there and do your best to complete with yourself because in doing so, you're matierializing a positive outcome.
>>
>>17178968

I have to tell you she's terribly desperate and losing it :(

>>17178969
i'm not, try not to be autistic please
>>
>>17178979
>try not to be autistic
>literally unable to calm you woman down
>>
>>17178976
Hmh, hopefully I see, hah.
One way or the other thank You kindly.
Also wish You lots of hapiness, love and fulfillment on Your own path.
Hmh, perhaps I should pick that tarot deck of mine some day and see if I can share insight with others myself, hah.
>>
>>17178956
queen of disks. this can indicate an ambitious and generous person. someone who is charming, practical and quick. if thats the kind of person you want to be then you're headed along the right path anon
>>
>>17178900
he was talking about something a few posts above you fucking idiot. learn to read. what that guy said was basic knowledge about yalda that anyone who analyzed her for a bit would know.
>>
File: my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg (13KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg
13KB, 268x268px
>>17178994
>able to calm a woman down
>>
>>17178995
I think you def. should try it out! it' great fun and a lot of good practice.
>>
Not sure if anybody's still here or doing readings, but if anybody is still doing readings and is willing to answer my question I would really appreciate it.

Cancer
Female
What will happen to me in Chicago?

If you need context let me know, I'll be around.
>>
File: 1285467239572.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1285467239572.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
>>17179008
>literally my image
>>
>>17179013
I find it's easier for me to not know the context since I don't want my preconceived notions playing it up too much.

the hierophant. this card can indicate goodness at heart sharing of knwoledge and wisdom and a teacher. I think that in Chicago, you're going to be learning new things!
>>
File: 1449361542795.png (2MB, 1457x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1449361542795.png
2MB, 1457x1032px
>>17179009
Can't deny that. Just where to start would be the question. Propably the OP, but that alone would not do I presume. Interestingly enough my mother used to share insight with tarot, and now, well, the deck has passed down to me. It would be a shame not to take this intrigueing opportunity.
Despite pondering about it for a long time You kind of motivated me to do so in hopes of finding some closure for myself and others. So again, thank You for this just as well haha.
>>
>>17178605
Hey there, I know you might be tired of doing readings by now, but could you help me doing one for me when you have the time?
You see, I'm currently in an awkward position love-wise. What I want to know is if my ex really loved me or if he was looking for something else. Also if there's chance we get back.
I hope I'm not asking too much, but I really don't know what to do.
Thanks in anvanceanvance, if there's anything I can do to help you just tell me.
>>
>>17179028
Nothing bad? Shocking.... Phew. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: dafaq did i just read.jpg (12KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
dafaq did i just read.jpg
12KB, 250x237px
>>17179043
>anvanceanvance

Won't lie, I googled that thinking it was an actual word. I would use it.
>>
>>17179002
It is, thank you very much for the read!

I hope you continue and succeed on your own path aswell reader.
>>
>>17179043
Did you ex really love you? For this I drew futility, which ould indicate that there was not a strong love between you or that the love was weak.

are you geting back together? I drew prince of cups, which can mean a person who hides behind a mask of calmness and intense passion. Maybe you'll get back to gether, but I can't say that getting back together is the wisest option.
>>
>>17178605
Romance reading please. I am thinking of breaking up with my bf ; I don't know if it would be the right path to take. Thanks.
>>
>>17179003
Yalda? What?
>>
>>17179090
Male

Could you give me a love reading, please?
>>
>>17179102
Strife. This can mean that you're headed towards some rocky times. So hng in here, anon! You're in for a wild ride so tread lightly and use your head.
>>
>>17179131
ace of cups. this card can mean productivity, happiness, and pleasure. So things are looking good for you anon.
>>
>>17179090
Thanks a lot for your reading! Regarding your interpretation... I kinda feel you needed more context. I mean... I'm no tarot-expert but those 2 cards for me have a different meaning.
Thanks for taking your time doing a reading
>>
>>17179161
Well, the way I read tarot cards is more intuitive. Like I tend to use my own intuition and the cards artwork. I actually have my own tarot binder (it has five tabs, major arcana and four tabs for each of the suits) where I write down my own interpretations of the cards- not the book interpretations of the cards. So when I read tarot, I use my own handwritten "guide book" and not the book that comes with the cards, if that makes any sense. I know thats not how everyone reads tarot but thats what works for me.
>>
>>17171880
If one religion is false, then all religions are false.

Prove Gödel wrong.

>The first incompleteness theorem states that no consistent system of axioms whose theorems can be listed by an "effective procedure" (i.e., any sort of algorithm) is capable of proving all truths about the relations of the natural numbers (arithmetic). For any such system, there will always be statements about the natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first, shows that such a system cannot demonstrate its own consistency.
>>
>>17179140
I'm glad, hope you're right mate.
>>
well, I'm signing off for the day! thanks /x/, this was tons of fun!
>>
File: 106.jpg (40KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
106.jpg
40KB, 300x100px
>>17179343
Farewell folk.
Have a great day and a lovely evening!
Do not forget to rest well and have some sweet dreams.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>17179399
>>
>>17179196
Stop spaming the same shit everywhere, you motherfucker virgin bastard.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.