[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the artist put this message in a cartoon for children?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 46

File: ask_about_illuminati.jpg (161KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
ask_about_illuminati.jpg
161KB, 550x400px
Why did the artist put this message in a cartoon for children?
>>
>>17132333
It says 'Ask about illumination"
>>
>a cartoon for children?

>20 twenty something year old NEET posts it to /x/
>>
>>17132333
So parents and people like you would talk about it more.
>>
>>17132333
Probably a shop but if not then subliminal messaging.
>>
>>17132341
It doesn't

>>17132344
Your point?

>>17132351
For what purpose? Is it a warning?

>>17132353
Not a shoop
>>
>>17132370
For the expressed purpose of you spreading the word and generally freely advertising for them in the best possible way.
>word of mouth
>>
>>17132341
ask about illuminati
>>
>>17132380
Advertising the Illuminati?
>>
>>17132387
it literally tells the children to ask about them
whats so hard to grasp
theres no hidden 'meaning' behind it
whoever drew that shit just wanted the incoming generation to be more aware
>>
>>17132333
Animators like to put little in-jokes and shit in their work. It's not paranormal.
>>
The Illuminati is nothing more than a decoy puppet to distract those who intuitively ask too many questions.

The masters are aware that no matter how they condition society, there will always be people who ask questions and arresting them all would probably be too tedious.

What if I told you that we can create a shadow enemy for them to ask questions about instead of asking questions about the real issues?

While we are all here focusing on satanic cabals, symbols in videoclips, movies and cartoons, the planet keeps being destroyed, countries keep being exploited and mega corporations keep polluting without any reserve.
>>
>>17132390
It's only visible for a split second and no child will notice it unless it's checking frame for frame.
Shouldn't this be more talked about? Shouldn't people be jumping up and down about it?
Who are the Illuminati?
>>
>>17132405

No and no.

Illuminati is nothing but an illusion, money is the true power and those oppressing us aren't worshippers of Satan, they're just rich old men.

If you want to wake up, you must focus on what's directly in front of you. You already see everything that's wrong, you're just so conditioned that you don't notice it. It's like trying too hard to find your pen when it's right in front of you, you will focus too much on looking everywhere and will fail to notice that it's right in your face.

This is the purpose of these conspiracies, they are socially engineered for people like you who intuitively ask questions. they create a perfect little game of clue with you so you can ask yourself too many questions about the wrong things.

Rather than ask who the Illuminati are, you should ask why your food is being poisoned.
>>
>>17132416
And what about the Map in Dark Knight Rising? The 9/11 predicitions in various shows and movies? Are those hints or is it mockery?
>>
>>17132449
The guy responsible for map allegedly died, too
>>
>>17132454
where did you get this pic, it's not shown as clear in the movie as in your pic
>>
>>17132479
google
>>
So that those who seek may find an answer.

Illuminati simply wants you to wake up.
>>
>>17132549
Wake up from a peaceful life to a nightmarish dystopian reality? Why? To oppose them? Why?
>>
>>17132344
the cartoon itself is probably a lot older than 20 years
>>
>>17132601
You have been tainted by the words of liars and thieves. This is why the messages are everywhere.
What is told to be a nightmarish hell beyond mans imagination, is actually the light of all.
The void calls brother, but you seek to hold onto the I that is. For you have been brainwashed into believing you are nothing, not of worth of the path to light.
Come brother, embrace the all.
>>
Illuminati marks their ownership through their symbols. Its funny that Alphabets first letter is A, and you can basically see thats theres the triangle in the middle. Random thing, huh? Nah. Chruches. Achitehture. Cartoons, movies, bla bla bla, everywhere.
>>
>>17132683
>Its funny that Alphabets first letter is A, and you can basically see thats theres the triangle in the middle.

Eurocentric world view detected
>>
>>17132333
If you had the power to make conspiracy theorists shit their pants, would you do it?
>>
File: B^U.jpg (7KB, 186x213px) Image search: [Google]
B^U.jpg
7KB, 186x213px
>>17132454
>and another mentionable is the fact that the author of the HUNGER GAMES lives in Sandy Hook. What happens in that movie? Children sacrifices.

This feels like a parody
>>
>>17132683
>Its funny that Alphabets first letter is A, and you can basically see thats theres the triangle in the middle
I don't know if this is a joke, or if you're actually this stupid
>>
>>17132333
same reason coders put funny Easter eggs in games. for fun.

people making cartoons are artists after all, not surprising they have weird sense of humor.
>>
>>17132333
So you would ask about the illuminati
obviously
>>
>>17132392
Yup. I was an intern at an animation studio over the summer and they always draw jokes and stuff.
>>
IT WUZ JUST A JOKE XDDDDDD
>>
>>17132962
Oh please, continue to explain to u about how we're all being brainwashed by pop stars to become slaves to the New World Order.
>>
>>17132976
>explain a color to a blind person
>>
>>17133012
Roleplaying is the cancer that is killing /x/.
>>
>>17132333
I want to be a brainwashed illuminati sex slave but I doubt stuff like this is to blame.
Seriously just seems like an in joke to me, you would think that subliminals would be more direct than that, who would that ask about the illuminati to anyhow? Your nearest Illuminati center?
>>
>>17133017
how am i roleplaying you mongrel? seriously, if you have eyes to see and ears to hear, how does the mind control apparatus escape your attention? perhaps your critical thinking skills underdeveloped or the indoctrination is too deeply embedded in your consciousness, who knows? do you think we live in an age of justice, truth and prosperity? the corruption is seeping through every advertisement, every news channel and mainstream music video. if you can't see this how am i going to explain it to you?
>It's all a joke LUL XDDD
you are probaly proud of debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories, completely oblivious to the fact that you are nothing but a useful idiot to those evil bastards that betrayed everything good in this world and plague our species.with wars and lies and complete and utter degeneracy.
>>
>>17133060
Roleplaying should be against the rules.
>>
>>17133060
you belong on /pol/, not /x/
>>
>>17133078
i despise trump, boot lickers and racism. /pol/ has become just another part of the mind control appartus. now it's considered red pilled to be a racist. fucking hell
>>
>>17132333
It's just a little joke/easter egg. As a designer I do things like this all the time in my work. From film references, to illuminati stuff. Most people won't even notice it, but a few will and get a laugh out of it, or will go full tinfoil and eventually I get a laugh out of it when I see it posted somewhere like /x/.
>>
>>17133101
>has become
>>
>>17133060
highschool is tough i know
>>
>>17133060
>Everyone is a sheep
>But I am special and know the truth!
>>
>>17133257
>>17133254
weow! cleverbot has replied to my post! how are you cleverbot, is your algorithm working fine?
>>
Truth and lies are but a mortal (human) concept.
As is right and wrong.
One does not seek and find no answers.
Sheep are in plenty, and herded to their slaughter.
The Sheppard opposes the lamb that has rose.

You oppose peoples freedoms and choices to remain free. Confusing them with material wonders.

The illuminati-on the path to light.

Do not believe the Shepard's lies.
Seek the light of illumination.

The keys are everywhere.
>>
>>17132333
why not lol
>>
>>17133350
lol nigga u gay
>>
File: 1356902804485.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1356902804485.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>17132333
>>
File: bb.jpg (83KB, 1279x773px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
83KB, 1279x773px
>>17133589
yeah, that's a fake
if it was real someone would've sued the shit out of disney
>>
>>17133627
maybe i didn't cap that exact frame with that cap, but still, there's no boobs even in later frames
>>
Willing Sacrifice
>>
>>17133627
http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/rescuers.asp
>>
File: 1448179930787.jpg (7KB, 412x314px) Image search: [Google]
1448179930787.jpg
7KB, 412x314px
>>17133688
well, fuck me
>>
>>17132677

Yeah but you can wake up to it and then fail really hard and condemn yourself for a long time. It's more than just an intellectual understanding, and that's the scary part.
>>
>>17133350

Phrases like that seem great, but I'm not a moral relativist.

I think female genital mutilation is wrong. I think cold-blooded murder for no reason is wrong. I think suicide is wrong. I think child sacrifice and rape orgies are wrong etc. etc.

I "get" the whole illuminati thing but I think they might be more hopelessly deluded than the masses they seek to control. They tell themselves there's no such thing as good and evil as an excuse to do vile despicable things so they can feel high for a bit.
>>
>>17132333
As a joke, probably. /x/ memes about the Illuminati and conspiracies are very old indeed, and animators get a little bored drawing frame after frame. So occasionally a split-second joke gets slipped into a frame, and it stays in because it's too short for anybody to notice.

A decent fraction of modern Illuminati and occult symbolism in media can be assigned to completely independent people deliberately fucking with communities like this, or thinking it seems edgy or simply a cool aesthetic.
>>
>>17133627
It's on the copy of the movie we've had for decades
>>
>>17132344
4chan in a bottle
>>
>>17132333
who should we ask? the masons?
>>
>>17133792
You are of the Shepard's path who leads them to slaughter.
Thou preaching of the deceptions ways.
Right and wrong is simple metaphor.
The light simply seeks a world where all man is free.
Masses trample over the few and grow for fear of the unknown.
They have taught you to hate, by nature.
The light simply seeks to free you.

Illuminati does not teach the slaughter of the masses, children, innocent, that is yours who has done so.
>>
What if the illuminati where originally just a bunch of fags trying to get rich and study the occults while the church persecuted them to extinction back in the day. and thats that, however what if with today propaganda and conspiracy will give birth to a new and deadly illuminati like the one we portrait them in our fictions..
>>
>>17133060
If you're not open to all possibilities, you just come off as agenda driven and ignorant
>>
>>17132454
http://revelationnow.net/2013/02/06/wife-of-deceased-batman-map-maker-speaks/
>>
>>17132416
Well you're bit of a dense nutcase.
>>
>>17132390
Beware of what, is what we need to be talking about brother not this 1 simple example of our sons of the sons of revolution. Bohemia grove look it up, bohemian or behemia one of the 2
>>
>>17132403
Demons are real and we will win this war, come home to the real ruler the one and only, the one who gave us the right to make a choice, he will do great things for you
>>
>>17133059
You're dumb as fuck, they did it for the next generation, and we have the technology to do things like this and talk about it, obviously we still remember it or somebody does just like they wanted us to.
>>
I am illuminati. We are real. We do exist. We do not, however, control your thoughts. We are not shape shifting lizards. We do not start wars for fun. We are not in total control of this world.
We eat, work, sleep and shit. Our purpose is to control the flow of knowledge. Uneducated people are more inclined to believe wha they're told and not what the see. This help society maintain itself. Can you imagine if people weren't so open to suggestion?! We have an expression: "the person is smart, the people are dumb."
Take you, for example. You're smart, you see the bs and the lies. But what are you going to do about it all? Tell your friends? Get them on your side? Maybe... Or maybe your friends would rather play pointless and mindnumbing games like flappy birds or PS4. People like their comfort because realizing how messed up your world really is would take time and mental effort, and you had enough of that in school. You deserve a break. So drink your alcohol, smoke your cigarettes, have unprotected sex and spend money you borrowed. That's the best way to make the most out of life and keep society rolling.
>>
>>17132344
I'm a 36 year old neet freindo
>>
File: 5and6.jpg (10KB, 140x200px) Image search: [Google]
5and6.jpg
10KB, 140x200px
>>17134180
>>
>>17134247
Ass clown
>>
>>17134247
for real don't just not defend yourself.
Alpha as fuck bitch
>>
>>17134247
I can fuckin see your queer ass creepin
>>
>>17132341
No, it says "A Ska Illum Nation"
>>
>>17133326
>Im super enlightened and smart
>Thinks cleverbot posts on /x/
Thanks for confirming just how "special" you are.
>>
>>17134063
You are trying to hard to come off as some enlightened being, and it just highlights how naive and inexperienced you are.

Your pseudophilisophical ramblings are the kind of thing a 14 year old thinks are deep and meaningful.
>>
>>17134180
>He was also from Newtown, Connecticut
Hmm I suppose the reason he put Sandy Hook, an area he would have been familiar with, in his map couldn't possibly have been because he lived near there and was drawing on his own location as inspiration for naming places?

Nah, it can't be that. Must be evil illuminati conspiracies.
>>
File: emilie parker.jpg (10KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
emilie parker.jpg
10KB, 300x169px
>>17134993
it was a joke i made due to the nature of their copypaste reply you full blown autist automaton

>>17135006
while this is plausible, you're not taking into consideration all the other pieces of evidence, inconsistencies and strange coincidences. journalists wanted to interview getzinger regarding the map, but he was dead. he didn't die in the car crash, his injuries were non-life threatening according to paramedics, but hours later. newtown is a major hub of the church of satan. the author of the hunger games is also from newtown. the aurora massacre was very suspicious as well, and now two mass shootings are connected to the dark knight rises. you have suspicious behaviour of alleged parents, witnesses and officials. information being withheld. evidence being destroyed. there was an ongoing drill for "children in disaster" at the same time and day as the alleged shooting. the media showed footage of a different school. and there is a lot more but i don't feel like getting too much into it. i hope you get the point.
>>
>>17135220
>it was a joke
Sorry I missed that, I thought the joke here was you.
>>
When they accuse you of role play they are shills
>>
File: 1392040407271.jpg (6KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1392040407271.jpg
6KB, 170x213px
>>17135245
>>
>>17133017
That meme is bad, and you should feel bad.

0/8 m8 not dank
>>
File: Truth.png (56KB, 1914x886px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
56KB, 1914x886px
>>17133060
People hate the truth anon, dont feel bad. One person read and found your post to be legit.
>>
>>17134247
Nah, you just keep people uneducated and buying shit so your money machine keeps rolling. Fuck you. I hope the Sun selectively burns all of you to a crisp.

The people needs education, not cigarettes.
>>
>>17135369
thank you, brother. it is most appreciated.
>>
>>17135388
>The people needs education
> I hope the Sun selectively burns all of you to a crisp
You can say that again.
>>
>>17134998
Enlightenment is simply another form of choice and deception.
You cannot know all, just take note of all you can see and let nothing pass as little importance.
Effort was made into it, there must be a reason.

The method of the message is not important, you'd refuse to accept the interpretation regardless.
The edge simply helps cut the packaging that binds you.
Helps you think in a different light.
You are unfortunately too far gone, anything that opposes you is le edgy, 14yrs old xDF.

I feel sorry, and regret that you can not be saved.

Stop believing in the deceivers ways.
Follow the light. Find the illumination.
>>
>>17132683
>Its funny that Alphabets first letter is A, and you can basically see thats theres the triangle in the middle
how the fuck have I never thought about this
>>
>>17135369
Make that atleast two.
>>
>>17135745
It's sad to think that you actually believe this shit you spew.

You probably think you are some wise philosopher, when really your words are empty and meaningless.
But instead of realising that perhaps your words aren't as insightful and enlightened as you think, you choose to believe that anyone who doesn't accept what you say is just "too far gone" and cannot be "saved"
>>
>>17135763
What is the point of speaking if the words that you whisper have no meaning, even to its creator?

Metaphors are plenty, you fail to see any meaning.

Let me ask you a question?
Does the government work for you? Or the other way around?
Why was it created in the first? For the people?

The light simply seeks to awake you to the unjust lives that you live.
We could have a better world, a world of freeman/freewomen without prejudices, evil intentions or greed.

The keys/symbols must be everywhere for when the people are finally ready to see.
The light doesn't suppress you. The people suppress themselves with deceit, doubt and selfishness.

I am no philosopher, for I preach wisdom that should not need be spoken.
We are lied to, and do nothing to seek truth.
>>
>>17135805
>We could have a better world, a world of freeman/freewomen without prejudices, evil intentions or greed.

This is how I know you're 13, you seem to believe anarchy works and that people are all truly good and dindu nuffin wrong. We're animals, yo, greed is an inherent animalistic trait, we're just able to do it with more things than food. And violence, especially casual, is a way of life for animals, a trait we'll naturally never shuck off as a species. One day when you get some life experiences under your belt, you'll grow up and understand.
>>
>>17135838
Anarchy, friend, is not the path.
Never stated to be, for it would only breed more hate/evil.

We talk of governments deceiving the people, you thus claim we seek anarchy?
Do you not see the evil in the world? That which holds you down?
Does the answer on how to fix such a thing still elude you?

Simply seek a collective, where all can be free.
Where choice becomes a reality, and restraints are all of the mind.
Law may exist, but not so to restrain the people of freedom.
Do forth, so that humanity may continue to evolve and survive.
>>
>>17135838
Sounds like a great excuse to be an incredible asshole. It's easy and degenerate to describe yourself as an animal.
>>
>>17135871
>We talk of governments deceiving the people, you thus claim we seek anarchy?
Jesus you are really trying hard at this "I'm so enlightened" crap aren't you?
You obviously see yourself as some kind of saviour while everyone else is a sheep. A typical delusion of grandeur.
>>
>>17135967
This is the path that is taught to the masses. You are told you are no better then an animal. So you act like one.
We kill animals, we kill ourselves.

Realise that man is the light on this world. We are the objects that can change our destiny, and the destinies of those stuck with us.

Light should shine, but the deception from the dark of lies, excuses and greed hold us down.
You are light, there is no evil in us. We are taught to become of darkness.

>>17135983
I am just another of the flock, who will be lead to death by the Shepard's hand.
What is the purpose of a light that doesn't try to shine?
The messages have their place, you simply refuse to embrace the true meanings. For fear?

One will awaken to save the heard from slaughter. I am not it.
>>
>>17136008
>you simply refuse to embrace the true meanings. For fear?
Again with your false sense of superiority.

>Anyone who doesn't believe what I believe is just afraid!
Get your head out of your ass, how do you even see the "light" up there anyway?

>What is the purpose of a light that doesn't try to shine?
Do you not see the ridiculousness of what you say? A light by definition shines. But of course, you say these empty little phrases and think that they are deep, with hidden meanings, when of course it is just vacuous words thrown together in an attempt to sound enlightened.

Protip: People who believe and repeat these kind of pseudo-intellectual statements are scientifically proven to have lower IQs.
Better tighten the straps on that helmet Timmy, you don't want to damage your brain any more than it already is.
>>
>>17134212
There is no winning, only balancing. While it is out of balance towards the "dark" side right now, there will never be a defeat of the darkness, just as the light will never be extinguished.
>>
>>17132454
>The guy responsible for map

You mean Aleister Crowley's nephew? Nah, he's still alive.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0189769/
:
>>
File: 936.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17136386
The plot thickens.
>>
IDK
Where not God
>>
>>17132333
>trying to understand artistic reasoning
you and me both anon
>>
File: cantbelieve.jpg (546KB, 1924x2394px) Image search: [Google]
cantbelieve.jpg
546KB, 1924x2394px
>>17136386
holy shit, really???
>>
File: vader.jpg (600KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
600KB, 1920x960px
>>17136363
If only you knew the power of the Dark Side.
>>
>>17132976
You're already slaves. It's called debt.
>>
>>17132333

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANEE
>>
>>17136386
That is quite interesting. Appreciate you posting this
>>
>>17136787
>>17136856
>>17137682
>appreciating my tinfoilfag knowledge
You're welcome, gentlemen.

I think it's amazing how the dots connect sometimes.
>>
The original illuminati was created and established as a secret society by influential people back in the day to demolish the over-reaching arm and law of the Cathloic church. If you don't believe me, read into the information produced by Robert Anton Wilson; he concluded the same thing. But, much as he quickly found out in his research, religion gives you a free pass to a lot of areas of life. Many large religions are nothing more than an elaborate organized crime unit that has sustained the test of time.

Many of our founding fathers, although they claimed they were religious men from fear of being publicly accused of being... unholy, were agnostic and atheistic in nature. These men were heavily involved in Freemasonry (the original group--not the watered-down Masonry we have today) as a means to expand their knowledge.

They used these secret societies as a means of communication in order to prevent being caught, and possibly executed, by the Catholic church.

I hate to be 'that guy' that tells you magic(k) doesn't real... but it doesn't real. You can perform rituals until your eyes bleed and you start convincing yourself that you're seeing demons being summoned--it won't make you become a leader of industry or give you political/financial power.

Many people are drawn to the illuminati because they want to join and become part of the so-called "elite". Well, the truth of the matter is, you need to have two things: (a) money and (b) connections. With those two elements you can do pretty much anything you want.

There are still secret socities that exist to this day, but you're more likely to find them in a deep subculture of the security sector of software and technology companies. I don't mean software engineers that dress up in robes and have gay sex--I mean groups of powerful people from different sectors that share a common goal.

Don't get sucked into this belief that if you start putting diamonds and symbols on everything that somehow...

cont.
>>
>>17137805
you will work your way into a Rothschild mansion early in the a.m. to conduct how you will change the world with a summoned demon.
>>
File: donald_pentacle.jpg (199KB, 671x510px) Image search: [Google]
donald_pentacle.jpg
199KB, 671x510px
>>17137805
>magic(k) doesn't real...

Keep telling yourself that, guy.
>>
>>17137805
>>cont.

I thought you were going to post more and it never came.
>>
>>17136386
>Aleister Crowley's nephew
Nice try disinfo.

>Nathan Crowley: “Yes, Aleister Crowley is a direct relative, he’s my grandfather’s cousin..."
>>
>>17139157
>Yes, Aleister Crowley is a direct relative
spoopy enough
>>
>>17132333
because fuck you, that's why
>>
>>17137906
Can you elaborate on what you mean?
>>
>>17139402
Not really.
>>
File: matemagica.jpg (59KB, 358x498px) Image search: [Google]
matemagica.jpg
59KB, 358x498px
>>17139724
I was just pointing out that magic is real. It's origins are linked intrinsically to our version of modern science. Alchemy begat chemistry, Astrology begat astronomy, etc., etc.
>>
>>17139792
>man with blood relation to Aleister Crowley works on movie that people claim have predictive programming and occult symbolism laced into it's fabric.

You're right, not spoopy at all.
>>
>>17139824
I understand that the origin of many modern sciences were birthed in some kind of esoteric practice. But I don't see how magic exists today unless you define what you deem to be 'real' magic. Do you think that modern science, engineering and so forth are magic? Or are you referring to magic in the sense of performing elaborate rituals, putting hexes on your enemies, and candle meditations?
>>
>>17139969
Both assumptions are fairly accurate. Magic in its purest distilled form is our modern science. Ritualistic magic does have it's place and it does exist. It's more about influencing the mind and enforcing illusions.

Take for example your television set. It's a marvel of the alchemical sciences that have been practiced since time immemorial. What is broadcasted through the television is an illusion though. Symbols and figures that aren't really there directly influence the way you think and feel.
>>
>>17140090
>Magic in its purest distilled form is our modern science.
No, it's not.
>>
>>17140116
It's true though.
>>
>>17132333
The time and opportunity
>>
>>17133792
>I think female genital mutilation is wrong.
>I think cold-blooded murder for no reason is wrong.
>I think child sacrifice and rape orgies are wrong etc. etc.

Better take that up with Yahweh then pal. Because he tells his followers to do all those things.
>>
>>17140145
Science is the material aspect, magick is the ethereal aspect, they've mistakenly divided them and both need each other to develop, why do you think everyone is EITHER OR? While people fight over one or the other the initiate works to merge them both and use them in their fullest.
>>
>>17132333
Ok, WHO THE FUCK DO WE ASK?!?!?!
>>
>>17140227
>Better take that up with Yahweh then pal. Because he tells his followers to do all those things.
Maybe Yahweh is the real devil.
>>
>>17133350
There are a number of grammatical errors in your post. Trying to sound wise and philosophical doesn't really work all that well when you can't even spell shepherd.

also what this guy said >>17133534
>>
>>17140227
>Yahweh tells people to have rape orgies

Please enlighten us with some sauce on that claim
>>
>>17132677
Damn, similar to words that I've written in stories, dealing with a hive mind alien creature. Spooky, in all seriousness.
>>
File: 819.jpg (14KB, 264x300px) Image search: [Google]
819.jpg
14KB, 264x300px
>>17132677
You write like you're the bastard child of Yoda and Morpheus.
>>
So we would understand how it felt for Yahweh to send his son to die for our sins...

He stopped Isaac he just wanted man to understand the nature of the sacrifices God was doing for us
>>
>>17142059
Someone who's in the know and isn't a malevolent jerk?
>>
File: Beauty and the beast cornuta.jpg (36KB, 460x278px) Image search: [Google]
Beauty and the beast cornuta.jpg
36KB, 460x278px
>>
Obviously the artist thumbing his nose at Satanic Disney
>>
>>17145471
i'd want them to stand on me
>>
File: david-barbara-mikkelson-snopes.jpg (41KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
david-barbara-mikkelson-snopes.jpg
41KB, 624x351px
>>17133688
Dude, Snopes???

Does this look like a crack independent research and investigation team to you, dipstick?
>>
At least do some research with credible source tinfoilfags
>>
>>17148473

Well, a quick google source brings up other archived articles from reputable sources. You lazy, assumptive sonofabitch.
>>
File: GWCondemnsIlluminati.gif (66KB, 644x825px) Image search: [Google]
GWCondemnsIlluminati.gif
66KB, 644x825px
>>
File: p1.jpg (177KB, 527x760px) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
177KB, 527x760px
>>
File: p2.jpg (136KB, 520x648px) Image search: [Google]
p2.jpg
136KB, 520x648px
>>
Someone just read a $1 conspiracy book.
>>
>>17148676
Who, all of /x/?
>>
>>17148625
>Abdul Alhazred
>the necronomicon
>>
>>17148740
>/x/
>any real documents ever
>>
>>17148607
This one's real
>>17148756
>>
>>17148775
Says who?
>>
>>17148780
http://founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/06-02-02-0435
>>
>>17148787
Many could have written that at just about any time.
>>
Why does the Illuminati want us to know about them? Why this and all other symbols in advertising, music videos etc. They are not trying to hide. So what is the meaning behind all this? I think they want to mislead us. But from what?
>>
File: frog.jpg (60KB, 736x682px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
60KB, 736x682px
>>17148789
Just like Obama's birth certificate amirite
>>
>>17148473
They put a lot more research into things than most people who read something and instantly accept it as the truth because it fits into whatever world view they already have.

This is why dumb conspiracy shit and thes "mark zuckerberg gonna give u money if u post status lol" things get spread around so easily.
>>
>>17132821
like the hall of tortured souls
>>
File: 1448501871689.gif (872KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1448501871689.gif
872KB, 500x492px
>>17148473
Youre a retard. Its pretty easy to prove with an old enough copy of the movie.
>>
>>17132351
"Hahaha I'm just PRETENDING to be nefarious"

You're probably dumb.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
>>
>>17148627
Do you have any recommended reading? Principia Discordia was great
>>
>>17132333
>Why did the artist put this message in a cartoon for children?

Are you retarded OP?

Clearly, the artist put it there in order for us and the kids to "Ask about Illuminati"

dumbass
>>
>>17153713
No need to act all retarded. You know this brings up a lot more questions, which a healthy, curious, mind would ask. I'm sure, I don't have to come up with them for you, do I?
>>
>>17154082
>this brings up a lot more questions, which a healthy, curious, mind would ask
A healthy curious mind would realise that this kind of thing is put into artwork all the time as a little joke/easter egg.
>>
>>17154212
This only brings up more questions. Maybe I do have to ask them for you after all. This is Disney we're talking about here. Was it just one Artist? Some Tyler Durden character who inserts porn into cartoons, like this guy? >>17133589 The sole purpose being anarchy? A running gag? How many people in Disney knew about those easter eggs and let them pass?
>>
>>17133017
>Killing /x/
Not knowing /x/ has been dead
>>
>>17154282
Well the porn isn't really an easter egg, it seems more like an angry employee.

Putting something like the OP image in though is just a little joke that some will pick up on, while most won't, but is pretty much harmless and isn't going to affect a child in any way.

Lots of artists and animators do this kind of thing. It's kind of like how Pixar went about putting references to their next project and previous projects into their films.
>>
>>17132333

All these posters missing the real clue from OP

Trips of 3, the triangle.
>>
>>17135805
Government is threefold,

A middleman, An illusion, A tool.
>>
>>17148824
The pyramid scheme.
First you have the base, the sheeple masses whom unknowingly enable the ( ).

Then you have those that want to serve, for personal benefit.

Slaves by choice, who either knowingly or not help build the edifice - perpetuating the illusion.

Those who take advantage of the majority rely on the majority giving away their power.

Choice, Life force, Sustinence, Life time, every power they have.

It is all a ruse, and yet can be a catalyst for 'enlightenment of the masses' if individuals choose to illuminate themselves, and retain their power.

All human life is a sequence of opportunities for evolution.
>>
xDD le iluminatti confirmed is just a meme bruh don't you watch videos? xD
>>
>>17135759

There are many signifcant features present in letterforms. A very direct, clear indication of the detail present in everything in our lives.

There is alot more in our alphabet you can discover from it's study.

Don't forget how we use language in our society though, just like one would rather not burn themselves when cooking a meal.
>>
He was just trying to introduce kids to the wonderful world of ska.
>>
File: screen13.jpg (98KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
screen13.jpg
98KB, 680x510px
I know this is /x/, and I know asking for a serious reply with solid information and sources is like trying to light a match under water, but can anyone provide even the slightest piece of real information regarding the illuminati, or whatever name they go by these days?

Please, for the love of fucking god, don't link a bunch of lizard people/skin walker shit. I mean are there any real insights into who these people are, who leads them today, and what their end game is? Please, just deliver once for me, /x/.
>>
>>17155878
DELETE THIS
>>
>>17155655
>>17135805
>>17135745
Nice poetry, but maybe a bit counterproductive?

Quite the koan, aren't you?
>>
File: prism.jpg (99KB, 1600x1164px) Image search: [Google]
prism.jpg
99KB, 1600x1164px
The Illuminati are, contrary to what their name may suggest, enemies of the Light.

Just like any other group that tries to restrict and obscure the Light, and keeping it from unfolding and reaching the minds of those deemed unworthy.

They are Lightworkers, manipulators of the Light, magicians.

They Filter and bend the Light, creating lies and illusions, and a reality that is only beneficial to themselves.
>>
>>17133101
Sieg fucking Heil
Love /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 228x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 228x159px
>>17157811
>>
>>17132333
Commenting to point out that at this time, cartoons were still meant for adults as well as children and they began as entertainment for adults.
My source; Animation major.
>>
>>17159523

Hell, Moon-rune Land still develops a lot of animated cartoons for adults.

Not trying to start an argument here, just pinpointing that you're right with a practical example.
>>
>>17159523
Cartoons still have elements meant for adults now. Little jokes and innuendos thrown in that go right over a kids head, but give the adults something to laugh at while they sit there watching the shitty shows with their kids.
>>
File: the-all-seeing-eye.jpg (29KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
the-all-seeing-eye.jpg
29KB, 300x194px
How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.
>>
>>17148627
404'd
>>
>>17161260
no
>>
>>17148473
yeah it does actually, have you ever seen real researchers? what were you expecting? batman and giles from buffy?
>>
>>17163001
dont bother arguing with him, snopes is a good source, besides i have the old version of the movie and can pause it for myself, it was slipped in for fun
>>
>>17163009
I know, I just felt like mentioning batman and giles.

also I credit snopes with stopping the flood of retarded chain e-mails from my mom. now she sends snopes links to her dipshit friends and tells them to do their damn research before sending her crap.
>>
>>17132344
The cartoon is 20 years old itself. They were probably a kid Óscar Isaac Hernández Estradahen it came out.
>>
>>17133627
It was removed from later releases.
>>
Because it's funny to see people going apeshit over it and coming up with ridiculous conspiracies
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>
>>17155878
what is pic related?
>>
>>17134334
wheres the "o" and "n".........shill
>>
>>17132715
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>17133101
So you're a media drone.
>trump is uh rayciss he don like megzicuns

Go ream yourself with your wax Bernie cock you fashioned from your own dick cheese.
>>
>>17133688
>snopes

KEK
>>
File: bengarrison.jpg (211KB, 848x636px) Image search: [Google]
bengarrison.jpg
211KB, 848x636px
>>17166641
>>
>>17165278
http://thegreenpencil.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html?m=1
Its from a game called notpron. I believe its level 13 from what the link says. Google reverse image search actually worked well this time around.
>>
>>17137496
fuck i love this board
>>
>>17132405
the good guys
>>
>>17167048
who are the bad guys
>>
File: 1449436940356.jpg (22KB, 809x820px) Image search: [Google]
1449436940356.jpg
22KB, 809x820px
>>17133101
MUH RACISMU, DESU

What a simplistic worldview. Did it miss you that 'racism' is just a thought-stopping, discourse ending, equivalent of monkey shit throwing? Accusations of racism are literally a mechanism of controlling public opinion.

Humans are social, tribal animals, like bonobos. When a group of people is gathered against someone, its instinctive to take sides with the one who isn't getting shit all over them, so that they don't single you out too. No one will want to associate with you, much less BREED with you, if you are on the wrong end of the fecal exchange.

It's so easy to classify people as racists. It's the socially expedient thing to do to people you dont like. It's a caste system, where if you put someone as a "Racist", they start sinking to the bottom. It's reactionary, animal, gene-saving rhetoric. Coward.
>>
200 replies!!!!!
>>
>>17168697
People who want power for themselves for no other reason then having power
people who use their power for self gain or just plain bad shit
>>
>>17159408
>>17166641
>>17168733

how to bring all the /pol/tards out of hiding

call trump bad things
>>
Because it's highly plausible that the "illuminati" isn't the bad guy some people would lead you to believe it is.
>>
>>17134993
>>17135245

Dude are you for fucking real?

Not supporting the other guy, but is this all you are capable to do when it comes to writting a proper rebuttal?

Fuck off.
>>
>>17137805
As a software engineer for a pretty large company in NYC, I have no idea what it is you're talking about. Probably because my pay grade doesn't allow the pleasantries of gay sex or inter-department relationships (being that I don't know what the fuck marketing is doing, as much as marketing has any idea what it is that I'm doing), but I wouldn't be surprised to find someone swapping fitness trackers in the bathroom. That's for sure.
>>
File: TNzMXds.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
TNzMXds.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>>17134180
>http://revelationnow.net/2013/02/06/wife-of-deceased-batman-map-maker-speaks/

Is there a website in the world with worse formating, writing and content than Revelation Now?
>>
>>17133688
Is there even a reason the got away with it? It wasn't that old 'blame it on some coworker who was a dick' excuse again was it?
>>
File: 93.jpg (22KB, 820x615px) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
22KB, 820x615px
>>
File: 1380339107878.png (326KB, 273x512px) Image search: [Google]
1380339107878.png
326KB, 273x512px
>>17170932
I've wanted to wreck that booty since i knew what the booty could do for you
>>
>>17139848
Oh no, I don't understand it, it's spooky.
>>
>>17170194
They didn't find it until 20 years later apparently. they probably had no way of finding out who did it at that point.
>>
>>17132333
Ask a joke, like all illuminati eye appearances. I cannot understand why people would think they're deep messages rather than the lens of tired crew members.
>>
>>17171591
What's the joke?
>>
>>17172048
That some people honestly think the world's elite would bother putting obscure yet clear signs of their existence in a Scrooge McDuck scene.
>>
>>17133060

This.
>>
>>17171591
This. My favourite lately has been

>"Guise it's legit Illuminati, just look at all these musicians showing the symbol. It's totally not because it keeps them relevant in the public eye"
>>
>>17133228
does this include the dick on the cover of the little mermaid
>>
>>17134196
Not anon, but you're a bit of an obvious shill, fuck off.
EVERYBODY, LOOK AT THIS GUY TRYING TO DISCREDIT ANONS FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH.
>>
>>17172494

the illuminati decides what is relevant in the public eye. not talent. and certainly not the public, since many artists came from fucking nowhere.

if you don't play along you get killed. (2pac)
>>
>>17169197
He's ignorant or a shill, what can you expect?
>>
>>17172539
That's more pareidolia than an intentional joke/easter egg
>>
>>17172548
>It's the truth because it fits my own beliefs and anyone who disagrees must be a shill
>>
File: 1444153571067.jpg (11KB, 389x324px) Image search: [Google]
1444153571067.jpg
11KB, 389x324px
>>17172494
>It's totally not because it keeps them relevant in the public eye
yea it's like totally the illuminati symbolism in their music videos that keeps these musicians relevant to the public
>>
>>17132333
Because animators know about the illuminati conspiracy so they make fun of it.
>>
What's the name of the guy anyway, and did he died?
>>
type in "www.itanimulli.com" (illuminati backwards) and look were it takes you
>>
>>17158778
Amazing the post with the most truth in this entire thread has no replies.
>>
>>17137805

One of the chief things about the Freemasons is you have to profess to a religion of some kind to even enter.
>>
>>17179091
That's weird.
>>
>>17168733
Congrats, you made yourself look worse than the crazy mind control guy.

Fucking /pol/.
>>
>>17179263
Not a religion, just a belief in a higher power.
>>
File: mb.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>17179091
>>
>>17179091
literally anyone can buy a domain and have it redirect anywhere.

I could buy eatingpoo dot com and have it direct people to google. Means nothing.
>>
>>17132333
Cartoons weren't just for children at the time. He did it for shits and giggles.
>>
>>17181497
Prove it. Make eatingpoo.com direct to Google. You can't because you're a liar.
>>
File: the sphinx.jpg (24KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
the sphinx.jpg
24KB, 500x274px
>>17135745
This right here...
This is you.
>>
>>17181555
retard
>>
>>17180024
But why would people who "were agnostic and atheistic in nature" force you to profess into a belief of a higher power?
>>
>>17132333
So what? The Illuminati was a anti church group that didn't like the fact that the Catholic Church controlled much of Europe (Back when it did) and started calling out the Church on their corrupt bullshit until the Catholics just called the Illuminati a bunch of Satan worshipers and everyone immediately hated them, and disbanded. What's the fuckin deal with the Illuminati? There are actual secret groups behind the fucked happenings now a days but people keep talking about a long dead irrelevant group.
>>
>>17183439
Forgot something. The animators put that there because animators enjoy putting little things like that in their work. Look at Disney or Pixar, they do that shit all the time.
>>
>>17133060
Hey, I am on your side. Just letting you know.
>>
>>17132333

Nice trips, OP and good thread. Featured it >>17183800
>>
>>17183864
wew lad
>>
>>17132454
Thank you for posting this!
>>
>>17132683
The shape of the letter A came from drawing a bulls head back in Phoenician times. The orientation of the symbols used was not yet considered important and as its use became common for doing more than representing cattle ownership they settled on using it in its inverted position seen in use by the time of the Romans.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-51-47.png (363KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-51-47.png
363KB, 854x480px
In an interview sometime in the 1990s Natalie Merchant said that the group was given $13,000 to producethis video;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PePl0e0YCRc

She said that the money was given on the condition that it include this image which flashes onscreen for less than a quarter second. Take a look.. it's really there.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-51-55.png (317KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-51-55.png
317KB, 854x480px
>>17187864
>>
>>17170975
>>17139792
>>17139157

>Illumanati Internet Defense Force plz go
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

https://m.youtube.com/user/Secretsinplainsight

If anyone watches this long enough they will clearly see that these coincidental alignments throughout our historical architecture are no accident of chance. This is a good place to start to show any sceptic how big and solid the hidden control society really is.
>>
File: original.jpg (62KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
62KB, 900x506px
>>17136363
>>17136363
Rust:“I tell you Marty I been up in that room looking out those windows every night here just thinking, it’s just one story. The oldest.”

Marty:“What’s that?”

Rust:“Light versus dark.”

Marty:“Well, I know we ain’t in Alaska, but it appears to me that the dark has a lot more territory.”

Rust:“Yeah, you’re right about that.”

Rust:“You’re looking at it wrong, the sky thing.”

Marty:“How’s that?”

Rust:“Well, once there was only dark. You ask me, the light’s winning.”
>>
>>17142087
>>17142087
M.NightShyamalan.mpeg
>>
>>17170932

She was such a little qt.
>>
>>17187934
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3yaNjIY4I
>>
>>17172562
The people as a collective work diffrent than they do as individuals. What the people respond positivley to is what the marketing people are going to have companies putting out. The only puppet master is the free market. If you don't go along you fall out of relevence and they find someone else who will dance for money.
>>
>>17134301
>>17134317
>>17134325
mentally ill samefag leave
>>
>>17134301
>>17134317
>>17134325
What a newfag.
>>
>>17187889
This is a must-see
>>
>>17187869
>>17187864
but for what pvrpose
>>
in spongebob sponge out of water there are many references to the illuminati.
one that I'm trying to find image of might have to go snap some OC and post but theres a scene where a character has been holed up in there place and covered the walls in notes and newspaper articles etc.. one of the nots on the wall shows an angle with the measurement labeled at 33 degrees.
33 degree being a ref to high freemasonry,,
That one was a little more subtle but they don't try to hide it at all. an alien (space dolhpin) who flies around time and space in a triangular vessel. he wears a cape with an embple of the all seeing eye.

Move slogan:
making waves in our world!
>>
>>17132403
Thank you so muc, its so pleasing to see that somebody else on here knows capitalism is the real illuminati.
>>
>>17192302
The creation of both facisim and communism were conceived and financed by them. All three world wars are designed and implemented by them.

Threeworldwars.com
>>
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
>>
>>17132341
It say 'Asuka best girl.'
>>
>>17132344
>20 twenty
>20
>twenty
And you gotta be 18 years old to post, kiddo. Nobody is that old.
>>
>>17132392
>It's not paranormal.
Yet it is. Why should ask about the illumanti? Is Walt Big Brother? Didn't he use to live in an apartment we're he'll look down at others and the floor he lived on obscured his view so others couldn't see him? It's a conspiracy. Walt had connections and all.
>>
>>17132449
>Are those hints or is it mockery?
Hints.

The reason they insert information like that in media, because they know those sheep who listen to FOXNews and all will call those with a brain and question everything as tinfoil hat conspiraist.
>>
>>17190741
This is one of the clearest leaks of illuminati operations data.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0orQmZqMllQ
>>
File: In-N-Out cup verse.jpg (65KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
In-N-Out cup verse.jpg
65KB, 375x500px
>>17192032
My guess just to promote their "religion" ie the same as when Christians who businesses leave little Bible verses in their products. Pic related.
>>
>>17132333
To fuck with conspiracy theorists.

I'm an aspiring writer/film-maker. If I ever hit it big, you better bet I'm gonna put something in to confuse the hell out of you guys. Lots of pyramids with eyes, too.
>>
>>17192777
I bet you do it all without bothering to spend any time on research too, like you did with that post. And your target audience will be those less informed than yourself. That demographic group may not be as large as you imagine but please do test the market and find out. To the informed your work will appear to be that of a bumbling drone.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_jWWIS_hE
>>
>>17193385
>dat speech
holy crackers
>>
In N Out burgers ARE divine
>>
>>17132416

Why is my food being poisoned?
>>
>>17132403
/thread
>>
>>17132333
There's no N. That's another M.
>>
so that kids can blame a fictional corporation instead of the zionist elite which is the "real illuminati"
>>
>>17132333
Where is a Disney artist supposed to put a message, if not Disney cartoons?

Should he have put out a podcast instead?
>>
>>17187869
Nigga u best answer yo voice mail
>>
>>17193835
To subdue you
>>
>>17132403
>secret society controlling things from behind the curtains
>not at all related to the turmoil and conflict that this world is being flung into

Why do the two have to be mutually exclusive? Why is our discussing secret societies and their symbolism being detrimental to the cause of fixing the world? Why do you sound like a shill?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-08-18-28-53.png (73KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-08-18-28-53.png
73KB, 480x854px
>>17193910
Tbh idgaf
>>
>>17194050
>using phone to 4chan
>not using app

What a faggot.
>>
>>17194050
>>17194089
>Using a phone
>>
>>17194091
>not being a nerd
>not being you

Feels good, man. Off to the gym with my phone, later, bitch
>>
>>17179091
>>17181497
A man named John Fenley bought the domain and redirected it to the NSA as a joke. You people are so gullible.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/itanimulli.asp
https://itanimullihoax.wordpress.com/
>>
>>17187864
>>17187869
That's weird. Any more stuff like this?
>>
>>17193903
Way to miss the point completely
>>
>>17194102
The Million Dollar Nigger.
>>
>>17187953
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6Jg1ztKZg

I grew up in this stuff btw..
>>
>>17187891
what's this?
>>
File: HairSex01.jpg (114KB, 590x918px) Image search: [Google]
HairSex01.jpg
114KB, 590x918px
>>
File: 112132118 .jpg (37KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
112132118 .jpg
37KB, 600x451px
>>
File: disneysex.jpg (95KB, 315x478px) Image search: [Google]
disneysex.jpg
95KB, 315x478px
>>
File: SmokeSex01.jpg (93KB, 482x1037px) Image search: [Google]
SmokeSex01.jpg
93KB, 482x1037px
>>17194305
>>
>>
>>17194315
I see it
>>17194311
Definitely see it
>>17194305
Kinda see it
>>
>>17194305
>You can see it if you ignore lighting and depth of field and by disconnecting part of the letter E and by putting the letters inside each other on the other side
This one is a big stretch, but the others are believable
>>
>>17179316
But anon's right. You're flinging the discourse-equivalent of monkey shit and proudly waving a white flag in an argument when you call someone a racist in an argument. You can't refute their points?

Call them a name with the expectation they'll back down and leave you alone. People like you are afraid of /pol/ because you can't even defend your points.
>>
>>17170968
>>17187953
Alice in Wonderland was written about a little girl the author raped!
>>
>>17194311
That's SFX not sex
>>
>>17194773
Consensual by the standards of the times
>>
>>17194783
You're a literal retard. Sorry about that
>>
>>17194803
It being SFX makes more sense than SEX.
>>
>>17194794
The girl was still severely traumatized by it
>>
>>17194805
Except it's obviously an E to anyone who's not retarded. Just open your eyes bro
>>
>>17194835
:(
>>
Hey he's telling us to ask about the illuminati, that's not a conspiracy theory, that's a conspiracy theorIST. It's also entirely possible he was just hiding it in there for shits and giggles as animators often do, its just some stupid inside joke for all we know. I know I like to hide yummers up my bummer sometimes, so its probably just the same thing, except it probably doesnt taste as good lol.
>>
>>17194285
True Detective Season 1
>>
>>17133627
It was removed, dumbfuck
>>
>>17195330
thanks
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.