[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ So, I'm not sure if this will really relate to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: _DSC0812.jpg (232KB, 1240x823px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0812.jpg
232KB, 1240x823px
Hey /x/

So, I'm not sure if this will really relate to you guys, but I do browse here quite alot and I thought you'd most likely like this more than the Tulpa threads.

Anyway, I'll start the story from what I do, you don't need my name or anything all you need to know is I am from North West England and I own a company that clears out old computer stock and old hospitals equipment and abandoned shops and such, which I know you guy like abandoned stuff.
Now lets travel back to last week, I was given the contract for some old hospital transcription systems which seem to be nearly as old at 1999. I don't really know much about them, but I have been told to travel back to the unit next week to pick up the rest.
I'll go in to a little detail about the unit, it is placed in the middle of no where outside of Oxford, I didn't see much on the way there and I really didn't see much on the way back, It was extremely run down and looked ancient, the boxes the stock was in was incredibly damaged and damp but the stock itself seemed pristine.
Now anyway, what I have sitting in front of me is two transcription devices and a couple of pocket memos but only two tapes, I thought for a laugh I would you know, listen to the tapes, though I was quite surprised to find documentation on it, let alone what I found.
You'll have to bare with me /x/, this is OC and I haven't typed it up before, I just wanted to know if you wanted to hear it.
>>
>>14267444
Go on OP, could be interesting
>>
I'm a girl by the way.
>>
File: _DSC0814.jpg (218KB, 1240x823px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0814.jpg
218KB, 1240x823px
I have recorded some of what I can get out of it,
I can't really understand much of what the hell it is saying. It seems to either be corrupted or something and the vocals get jumbled up and crackle alot, though I am willing to upload it too some voice recording sight for /x/ to hear if they wish. I does kind of sound creepy and is interesting.
If you guys like what you hear I can always go next week to pick up the rest so we can try and figure out the full story behind this.
The man who gave me them wouldn't talk much about the stock, he said he had to get rid of it fast, I just get paid to take this stuff so usually I just recycle or scrap everything, this is the most interesting find I've had in a long while.
I will not lie /x/ there are boxes and boxes of interesting notepads and memo kits all over the unit so for now we'll have to deal with these two tapes.
>>
>>14267455
If you could give me a good recording website, I will be certain to deliver.
>>
>>14267444
You pound tapes?
>>
>>14267485
Like with your fists?
>>
>>14267485
No, I just get paid by the government to remove old stock from corporate companies and such, I barely look at the stock, but I felt this could be interesting
>>
>>14267485
And I've just noticed what you mean, I do retarded "F"s so please don't judge me.
>>
>>14267484
You can upload to soundcloud, if that's what you mean. Just google it.
>>
File: _DSC0815.jpg (222KB, 1240x823px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0815.jpg
222KB, 1240x823px
vocaroo. com/i/s0GgyKyFBMbN

I thought I'd try vocaroo, though it sounds a bit louder on here so please turn down your volume, does /x/ want more?
>>
File: Capture.png (623KB, 688x390px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
623KB, 688x390px
>>14267444
lel, I found some tapes in an abandoned hospital too when urb-exing. It's just some orthodox christian bullshit in russian which I don't even understand. It's better to not even listen to them, that way you can think that the're 2spooky
>>
>>14267524
>vocaroo. com/i/s0GgyKyFBMbN
awesome industrial track
>>
>>14267444
Your new name from this point on is Tapetrips.

Tapetrips, do you have a mic?

1. download audacity. Its a free program, works just as good as the professional programs out there.

2. Install Audacity.

3. Adjust your mic levels by pressing record on Audacity and pressing play on the tape player. After about 10-20 seconds. Press stop on both. Press play on Audacity and see how the recording came out. Adjust levels accordingly.

4. Record entire set of tapes.

5. Upload to either soundcloud, youtube, or any of the upload sites.

or alternatively you can join a streaming site and stream the audio. Download pirated version of ManyCam
>>
>>14267537
vocaroo. com/i/s0sjElBZDLm8
Sounds better now I messed with the volume
>>
>>14267540
Yeah, I like vocaroo for now as its pretty simple, but I will download it soon when I come across more tapes, I think I'm going to be getting alot more from now on
>>
>>14267550
Grab anything that's not labeled, anything that is oddly labeled, or anything that has an interesting title.

You might stumble upon a piece of evidence to solve a murder or some other type of less interesting crime.
>>
File: _DSC0818.jpg (209KB, 1240x823px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0818.jpg
209KB, 1240x823px
This is the only tape with something strange on it,
but the other tape has nothing, I do plan on grabbing some more now that the last recording sounded interesting
>>
vocaroo. com/i/s12zRoIObsww

/x/ doesn't seem as interested as me.
>>
>>14267592
Give it a couple hours. People are still at work.
>>
>>14267592
I heard near the end "Make him sang"
>>
vocaroo. com/i/s17H33HC7CMQ
Not really sure, but the tape machine just stops alot, can tapes get that corrupted that the machine crashes?
>>
>>14267622
clean it out. could be a lot of dust in there mucking up the works.
>>
Eff, I didnt realise my volume was maxed so when the first one came on I nearly shat brix. Very interested, OP. Keep up the good work
>>
vocaroo. com/i/s0f18tsSSKbc
He starts spelling stuff in this one, then vocaroo just stopped recording.
vocaroo. com/i/s0tJbcg2ZJqg
Sounds like the machine slows down, then it crashed the tape again
vocaroo. com/i/s1MsJRIXpKNF
Spies? some residents could be spies?
>>
>>14267639
Sorry anon, I did warn you.
>>14267632
I'll have a look in to cleaning it now

captcha: "Meeting allyfat"
>>
>>14267649
vocaroo. com/i/s0Smj0XrE9mA
"Like I own the world" Close inverted commas" then it started rewinding.
>>
Is anyone still leaking the thread, should I continue? wouldn't mind if people would see if they can hear anything else in the recordings
>>
>>14267684
keep going
>>
vocaroo. com/i/s1geONbDJRE9

I heard something about exploring something
>>
>>14267649
Sounds like a psychiatrist is making a home visit to a patient he hasn't met yet, and is going over some preliminary data he received about the patient. The patient himself seems to obviously be suffering from some type of delusional disorder. I think I heard the doctor mention ARC, which could stand for the UK ARC: Association for Real Change that aids people with learning disabilities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARC_Association_for_Real_Change

The patient seems to think they are spies?
>>
>>14267710
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARC_Association_for_Real_Change
Interesting find Anon!
It did sound something like that from the whole "Medication" part from one of the first recordings.
though it seems pretty interesting still
>>
>>14267710

Nevermind, it can't be ARC, I distinctly heard ARP.
>>
>>14267684
im lurkin.

seems like the first type was a nurse or something reading off a patients condition.

the one about spies is really interesting. perhaps the doctors themselves began to lose there minds to paranoia? unless he was talking about a patients delusions about spies, cant really tell.

then the last tape about owning the world, seemingly by the same man in the "spies" tape.

i think what happened here was, the once normal psychiatric hospital dissolved into chaos when the doctors that where supposed to be healing the minds of the patients, ended up loosing there own minds and so began the twisted, backwards process of the really sick trying to heal the sick, which of course fails and actually ends up bringing the reverse result of what was originally intended.

i imagine a lot "spy" torturing done by the doctors to get some sort of sick made up answer.

the worst part would to be one of those patients and to know your sick but then to see the doctors sickness and not be able to truly distinguish is the doctors are truly in the wrong because your opinion is corrupted by your own sickness.

so no matter how blatantly deranged and violent the doctors got, the patients would never be able to confirm it because the things they're experiencing may just be a part of they're own mental corruption.

which leads to the head doctor to create his "i own the world" tape.
>>
>>14267725
>>14267719

There could still be some relation though, still doing some digging around to find related acronyms.
>>
>>14267649
The very first recording, from what I'm gathering, refers to the same patient, the doctor was definitely spelling Chlorpromazine.
>>
>>14267725
vocaroo. com/i/s0xYLFbEoyTD
It did sound like "He was Drinking" in this one, though I'm not sure.
I have tried cleaning the tape and cleaning the machine, though the speed errors, volume control and what seems to be cut outs are still happening, which makes it a hell of a lot harder to understand.

vocaroo. com/i/s0ws55XNFoR2
I have no idea what is happening on this side of the tape,
The last side just cuts out and thats it.
>>
>>14267755
vocaroo. com/i/s0McTZbSUisJ
This side of the tape sounds seriously horrible
>>
>>14267776
vocaroo. com/i/s0LBTu3GQ3wf
I'm not really sure how a tape can get so bad, but I have no idea what is happening on this tape.
we still lurkin'?
>>
>>14267755

I couldn't gather very much from this one, it sounded like the doc said the patient was drinking, and after the cut out I think I heard something that sounded like ''10 minutes per play cant broken up recall - - as usual - - early consumption - -" then something after that "He consumed some kind of (I cant tell what, but the suffix was definitely -ine) It breaks up again, but I clearly hear "Whisky, as well as a - - "

Thats all I got out of the first tape for sure.

The second tape is too garbled to understand, but I clearly heard "History" once. This could be a prelude to the patient history tape.
>>
>>14267776
>>14267795

I have a theory about these, and some of them with a different voice.

I'm thinking the other voice is the patient, and he's interviewing him. Because some of the words sound so out of place, and the patient suffers from major delusions, he may be suffering from severe schizophrenia. Many schizos deal with the phenomenon known as "Word Salad" when under stress or when discontinuing medications.
>>
>>14267806
I still found the tapes quite interesting, not really sure what to do with them, I still haven't gone into the second one yet, I'll come back to do it in a bit I think
>>
>>14267828

Sounds good, I'll be waiting Tape.

I'm definitely intrigued by this patient. Especially the patient's apparent delusions about his neighbors and this "ARP"
>>
>>14267843
I feel proud of this is my first successful thread on /x/
Who ever named me tapetrips, I will be keeping that forever
>>
I think this is absolutely fascinating, it's sad that some of you can't hear though. Keep it up Tapes!
>>
>>14267622

Noticed something in this one that I didn't see before, or maybe I missed the tape, but it definitely seems the patient also suffers from a major alcohol dependency, possibly exacerbating his symptoms and possibly reducing the usefulness of his meds.
>>
And with tape 1 giving some interesting information about spies and weird scizo problems, we now take ourselves to the unmarked tape 2
vocaroo. com/i/s1uIT0K448oW
This one seems to be a completely different person, and somewhat alot louder, so turn your volume down everyone, I will fix it in the next recording seems to spin back a bit on this one so the recording must of somewhat recorded over the tape a few times. We start it off with a lovely introduction from what sounds like a female doctor or a out of pitch tape
>>
>>14267935
>vocaroo. com/i/s1uIT0K448oW

I gotta say, this one has me stumped. It almost sounds like an intercom paging because of the looping. Or maybe she's reading off a patient chart.
>>
vocaroo. com/i/s11qNqpj8xSV
Not really what is going on, but Mr "Blank"ling or something, it sounds like she is explaining his history
vocaroo. com/i/s0OGzs2q1UYf
More history?
vocaroo. com/i/s1RICJ7OzhEN
More alcohol problems for Mr macloglin I think?
>>
vocaroo. com/i/s0HCMVhXbzKC
Lots of rape?
I'm not really sure what is going on here, really jumbled up
>>
>>14267935
by the inflection it almost sounds like a female announcer on a car commercial
>>
>>14268035
vocaroo. com/i/s0kLU1SL6U15
The voice turns quite demonic here haha.
>>
>>14267996
>vocaroo. com/i/s11qNqpj8xSV

she is explaining the patients history with drugs

mentions of marijuna crack and lsd
>>
>>14268061
vocaroo .com/i/s1zunutRBfIY
She sounds like glados from portal at some point. what?
>>
I don't think there is many people lurking anymore,
It was interesting while it lasted though I feel we are losing the people.
>>
>>14268080
this guy sounds like his life is pretty fucked up
>>
People are still lurking - Just... waiting. Keep up the output, I'm enjoying it.
>>
vocaroo. com/i/s1h40MPShppz

More drug talk.
The first side down
side two to go.
Side two just jumps in to something completely different.
vocaroo. com/i/s0Kon9LiLLAa
vocaroo. com/i/s0js82KjpGU2
>>
>>14268157
vocaroo. com/i/s05E1RwXwQkJ
more side 2
vocaroo. com/i/s0hArpMPaEbd
vocaroo. com/i/s09O1JgrtWi2
More glados
>>
>>14268174
vocaroo. com/i/s1f8ki61M3ZM
And then the tape ends on that.
It's over /x/ I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. I will hopefully be back next week with more as I will be taking all of them tapes hopefully so we will have a lot of searching to do, and they are not all from the same place, I was told that the majority of the tapes were dumped there from all over the country. they had boxes with postage dates from 1970+ so we might find some interesting stuff.
>>
>>14268035
>vocaroo. com/i/s0kLU1SL6U15

I can't tell if he was either convicted/aquitted of attempted rape, or if he was the victim of a attempted rape, however, I could hear mention of him attending the ACORN organisation, which was accused of being involved in a lot of illegal activity such as helping members cover up crimes, and avoid taxes.

>>14268054

Sounds like he attempted suicide, but denied the actual attempt. After that line, she may have been describing the incident in-depth because of her mentioning how he started binge drinking with a friend at the end.

We may be dealing with a forced hospitalization here.

>>14268080

That confirms my thoughts about him committing those crimes. Multiple arrest records for various things and a seemingly destabilized mentality supports my theory about schizophrenia.

>>14268157

First tape seems to be looking up for Mr.

2nd and 3rd describes his history some more. Definitely describing some shit tier lifestyle issues. Antisocial, can't gain pleasure, found out his dad wasn't his actual dad, and self-medicates with copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>14268174

First tape I didn't get much from.

Second was interesting with some family history. It sounded like there was some back and forth at the end. Maybe a second person is talking with him?

Third, definitely 2 voices here, but I can't really understand what they're talking about. Probably more familial history of the patient.

>>14268190

Anyone wanna get a spectrograph of that final tape just for funzies?
>>
You do know you CAN embed Vocaroo, right?
Tape 1
vocaroo.com/i/s0sjElBZDLm8
vocaroo.com/i/s12zRoIObsww
vocaroo.com/i/s17H33HC7CMQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0f18tsSSKbc
vocaroo.com/i/s0tJbcg2ZJqg
vocaroo.com/i/s1MsJRIXpKNF
vocaroo.com/i/s0Smj0XrE9mA
vocaroo.com/i/s0xYLFbEoyTD
vocaroo.com/i/s0ws55XNFoR2
vocaroo.com/i/s0McTZbSUisJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0LBTu3GQ3wf
Tape 2
vocaroo.com/i/s1uIT0K448oW
vocaroo.com/i/s11qNqpj8xSV
vocaroo.com/i/s0OGzs2q1UYf
vocaroo.com/i/s1RICJ7OzhEN
vocaroo.com/i/s0HCMVhXbzKC
vocaroo.com/i/s0kLU1SL6U15
vocaroo.com/i/s1zunutRBfIY
vocaroo.com/i/s1h40MPShppz
vocaroo.com/i/s0Kon9LiLLAa
vocaroo.com/i/s0js82KjpGU2
vocaroo.com/i/s05E1RwXwQkJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0hArpMPaEbd
vocaroo.com/i/s09O1JgrtWi2
vocaroo.com/i/s1f8ki61M3ZM
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.