[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys I need your opinions. Right now I have a choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1451581815908.jpg (125KB, 984x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451581815908.jpg
125KB, 984x1080px
Alright guys I need your opinions.

Right now I have a choice to make, and I only have two options. Both of the options are pretty life changing so it's a hard choice

Firstly, I could continue living where I am and start working at a place I worked about two years ago. The big downside is that I'd have to stay at a friends for 5 days a week until I could save up for a car, which really sucks. And after I did get my car, it'd be a 30 minute drive every day there and back, with the back being at 12 pm

My second option is to move to florida and live with my dad for a while. I've lived with my mom for my whole life, and I like both of them but my mom hates me being on the internet and shit, while my dad is more tolerant. If I moved out there I'd get a job at a similar place to where I worked and make a lot more money, and probably work less. Downside is i'd be moving away from all my friends. Still would talk on skype and play vidya though.

What would you do, anon?
>>
Personally, I've had some bad run-ins with the police in Florida, so I stay out of that shitty ass state.
>>
File: 1450858617992.gif (184KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1450858617992.gif
184KB, 500x280px
>>27757
I like change and I don't really have any friends.

I'd much rather move to Florida.
>>
This is not /adv/ but I'd say go to Florida. It's not worth all that money and time and bullshit just to hang out with your friends in person when you can always just hang out with them online.
>>
Curious Norwegianfag here: is a a 30 minute drive to work considered a lot in the US?
>>
>>27783
Not really, but it's also not a walk in the park.

My sis spends around an hour driving to work each day.
>>
>>27783
To me personally, no, I drive about 25-30 min to class a couple days a week. He just seems to be complaining that he'll have to drive home at 12AM (I assume PM was a mistake because thats noon)

but I drive home around 8:30-9 at night and the freeways are usually pretty empty, allowing me to get home usually in like 15min.
>>
>>27783
Not for most, but for an 18 year old with his first car it is kinda bad
>>
File: Enjoy the countryside they said.jpg (282KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy the countryside they said.jpg
282KB, 750x1000px
>>27786
>>27789
>>27797
k.

I had a 1,5 hour commute each way when I started my first job, but this was out in the sticks.
>>
>>27803
Yeah, I live in a city. Sucks that you had to do that though
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
2. You're probably under 25. You don't want to be bumming at your friends house for so long
>>
>>27757
I live in Florida right now (used to live in Texas) and I think it's a shitty state. Option 1 seems alright but personally I would hate living with friends. Option 2 seems better overall though with the higher pay.
>>
>>27845
something I didnt mention is that the friend works at the same place that i'd be working at, and really wants me to go work with him again because they are understaffed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.