[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump webms thread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 66

File: It's sort of interesting.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
It's sort of interesting.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Post your Donald J. Trump webms.
>>
File: Sophisticated Trump.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sophisticated Trump.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>901350
>>
>>
File: 1447365378830.webm (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447365378830.webm
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: he's one of us.webm (896KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
he's one of us.webm
896KB, 960x540px
>>
File: 1452431921533.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452431921533.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
mandatory
>>
File: heckling jeb.webm (4MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
heckling jeb.webm
4MB, 500x283px
>>
>>901443
Poor Jeb.
>>
I have yet to see a more alpha man Than this guy
>>
File: 1444768083654.webm (3MB, 606x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444768083654.webm
3MB, 606x1080px
>>901431
She's so cute.
>>
>>901604

Those crazy eyes though.
>>
>>901604
Its like shes insane
>>
>>901604
I'd fuck it still.
>>
File: Trumpsthetic.webm (1MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpsthetic.webm
1MB, 720x540px
/r/ing the one of Seth Myers "roasting" Trump at the correspondents dinner sometime ago while Donald soaks in the hate, knowing he will soon unleash a torrent of an unstumpable campaign.
>>
>>901350
whos voice is that?
>>
File: cant stump the trump.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cant stump the trump.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Cant Stump the Trump
>>
>>901354
Is this an actual ad or was this created as a parody? I'm not American and the idea that this might be real is kind of blowing my mind, even knowing that Trump has said all of these things.
>>
>>901359
is there 1 of these without the bane edit?
>>
>>901541
he fully deservred it
>>
>>901771
second this
>>
File: trumpcancan.webm (4MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcancan.webm
4MB, 426x240px
>>
File: Trump of the Dead.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trump of the Dead.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
File: TRUMP IT TO THE LIMIT.webm (4MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP IT TO THE LIMIT.webm
4MB, 720x576px
>>
Anyone have the Attack on Mexico one with the Attack on Titan theme?
>>
File: Trump des Willens.webm (3MB, 184x138px) Image search: [Google]
Trump des Willens.webm
3MB, 184x138px
>>
File: 1451129637586.gif (4MB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
1451129637586.gif
4MB, 640x333px
>>
File: CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>902030
whats the original song called?
>>
>>901604
>Tfw no crazy Republican gf
>>
I Monster - The Blue Wrath
>>
>>902560
I Monster - The Blue Wrath
>>
File: Strong.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Strong.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>901848
I've seen worse.
>>
>>902033
This is way too fucking cool.
>>
>>902902
Wow, I remember this. Rick went full on for that minority of people.
>>
>>901944
>>901771
sounds like Matt Berry
>>
File: vote for Trump.webm (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
vote for Trump.webm
3MB, 500x280px
>>901350
GOOO DONALD
>>
>>901431
[ ] Stumped
[X] Not stumped
>>
>>901351
Sounds like Nigel Thornberry if he was a fascist asshole
>>
Why do we hate people who hate muslims? Muslims are the only people wiling to fight the Jew stranglehold on the entire world.
>>
>>902033
>>902944
You realize that Trump is galvanizing terrorists more and vice versa. If anything they are strategic allies. Trump is driving a wedge between moderate American Muslims and the rest of the country. ISIS knows that, because of the tensions that have grown significantly due to Trump's meteoric rise, an attack on America within the next several months would be able to make an even greater divide proving to Muslims that the West hates them. An attack would also really help Trump.
>>
>>902683
Shes a dem you doofus
>>
>>902033
Someone send this to his campaign HQ
>>
>>903275
>ISIS knows that

ISIS knows nothing, as they're a bunch of brutal zealots.

>ISIS knows

Way to make them a sentient terrorist organization and help their effort though.

>proving to Muslims that the West hates them

A few people actually hate muslims, and everyone hates on those muslims that go out of their way to hurt people in the name of the religion.

And moderate muslims know that. You are talking about moderate muslims as if they were children and about extremists as if they were a sentient agency.
>>
>>903288
>as they're a bunch of brutal zealots and nothing more*
>>
>>903275
>moderate American Muslims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
Islam is inherently violent and antithetic to Western values (separation of Church and State v. Sharia Law for starters), and those few who adhere to it in a non-radical way are a heretic minority.
Any successful leader that wishes to rally the West and halt its decline will automatically be galvanising to those who wish its end/want to come in, outbreed the locals and gradually overthrow their way of life and forms of government.

The only Western leadership that doesn't make them even more mad is the one done by the likes of Obama or Mutti Merkel who actively enable their shit. Be it Trump, Farage, Orban or LePen, leadership that stands up in one way or another for the good of their people is going to be 'galvanising' to radical Islamists and the myriad organisations they may form.
>>
>>903288
You're gonna pretend as if these guys who rapidly defeated national militaries don't have at least some sort of strategy or a minute understanding of whats happening in the world? The argument still stands, ISIS want to drive a division between Islam and the West. Trump is doing exactly that.

Of course moderate Muslims know that we hate the extremists but the borderline braindead supporters of Trump extend the fear of Islam to even the moderates. Last month a man in my town slammed a Muslim woman's head on a table calling her a "sand nigger" until police arrived. Many of my Muslim friends feel less safe now then after 9/11 because Trump is in the public sphere giving bigots the space and courage to spew their garbage.

You're acting as if the majority of Trump supporters are educated and informed citizens making a stand against extremism instead of the dropout Muslim hating sperglords they are.

>>903290
Bro, barely anyone wants Sharia Law in our government... It's also a form of family law that is practiced in wedding ceremonies and during prayer at Mosques. Thats what Muslims are practicing that rustles America's jimmies.

You're acting as though Western values like capitalism and individuality are at risk. Brown peril much? If you're really terrified of them never integrating and dismantling Western enlightenment values then become involved with the Muslims around you. If we continue to allow self-segregation and bigotry on our part then they'll be limited to contact within their communities and you'll only be setting yourself back.
>>
>>903322
>>903288
Ah, and I realize Iraq and Syria's national militaries are at their weakest but still.
>>
>>903322
>rapidly defeated national militaries

Not quite. ISIS isn't some soviet-tier spy agency, they're a bunch of muslims that believe they're superior.

And "moderate" muslims know that better than you do. You don't stop some of group A doing terrorist attack by pandering to whole group A, you do so by holding them accountable.

And muh Trump's supporters are evil racists doesn't fly so don't bother repeating it.
>>
>>903322
Good try Ahmed.
>>
>>903327
No I'd really like to discuss this because unlike most of my liberal and conservative friends I do believe there are intelligent Trump supporters out there. I just consider most of his base to be braindead racists much like how most of Bernie's are unrealistic liberal arts students.

Anyway I obviously don't believe you stop terrorists by simply pandering to moderates (but for the record I don't consider holding friends of mine accountable for terrorist attacks because of their faith). I just would prefer that we as a community treat muslims like we'd treat anyone else in this country. I've grown up with Muslims who's parents had what I considered sexist values but by interacting with American communities they've grown liberal. This generation of Muslims in America won't stand a chance in defeating radical Islam regardless of whether we "pander to them" or we hold them accountable. It's the following generations that will become more liberal so we have to do our best to prevent them from falling into their parents' ways of thinking.

As for ISIS, I don't in anyway believe they are super well informed hacker spies or any shit like that. I just think they have at least a basic strategy and anyone with half a brain would attack America at it's least accepting if they were trying to divide it's peoples.
>>
>so we have to do our best to prevent them from falling into their parents' ways of thinking
>so we have to do our best to prevent them from falling into their parents' ways of thinking
>>
>>903322
>ISIS want to drive a division between Islam and the West
Islam has been consistently waging campaign after campaign of aggression against the West for fucking centuries. By its very nature Islam is in one way or another in a perpetual conflict against the entire non-Islamic world. You know, the division of the world into the House of Subjugation (Islam) and the House of War (everything not ruled by Islam).

>moderate Muslims
The vast majority of the followers of that religion is not moderate. Those who are are moderate only so long as posing as nice benefits the interest of spreading Islam.

>barely anyone wants Sharia Law in our government
Governments come later. For now zones where police dare not go to enforce their country's laws is where it's at. And special protection from justice by accusing anyone pointing out statistics of criminality of racism.

>Thats what Muslims are practicing that rustles America's jimmies.
Funny I'd have thought it was the beheadings of off-duty police officers in broad daylight in the middle of fucking London. Or the hush-hush grooming and rape of (exclusively white, non-muslim) young girls. Or the mass rape that just happened in Cologne.
Or the destruction of ancient, priceless and irreplacable artefacts that remain from the Sumerian culture, robbing the entirety of humanity.
Or the will to use their women and children as meat shields to exploit Western sensibilities.
Remember the Danish cartoonist who drew Muhammad (may the bastard pedophile rot in hell) and got killed for it?

>Western values like capitalism and individuality are at risk
The European people are, and so are their values. Individualism, civil liberties, small government simply have no tradition in Islamic countries and it is anathema to their beliefs.

>become involved with the Muslims around you
Before I speak out against communism or fascism, would I have to spend a few years among college kids or in the Nazi Party? Same shit here.
>>
Where can I see a voting poll?
>>
>>903338
My father would be an intellectual Trump supporter. Then again my father is wealthy and the only reason he likes trump is he knows trump is gonna look after the wealthy old white guys, so my father is all in on that.
>>
>>903338
>there are intelligent Trump supporters out there
When intelligent people support Trump, I don't think they're really supporting him or his policies specifically. There are no candidates in this race seriously worth voting for, but at least Trump is amusing, probably won't do any serious damage to the economy, and will allow intelligent (i.e. mostly wealthy and white) people to retain the maximum amount of their money, so they might as well support him.
>>
>>903338
>by interacting with American communities they've grown liberal
That's part of why you may want to consider keeping the immigrant numbers low though, a big part of the problem in Europe is that they are so many that they simply don't need to interact much with anyone outside of their own communities. It's more or less like Chinatowns but with Muslims.

There are literally areas where the ambulances are being put in danger when they go there.
>>
>>901604

>that fear that she's going to stab you with the fork at any second
>>
Man, Trump is such a funny guy. I don't know for sure whether or not I'll vote for him, but he's by far the most entertaining candidate.
>>
>>903270
Nigga you don't know what a fascist is.
>>
>>902479
Buttmad liberals fail to understand the Nazi's were very leftist.
>>
File: 1450911555556.webm (4MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450911555556.webm
4MB, 540x360px
>>
File: china.webm (4MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
china.webm
4MB, 360x202px
>>
>>903270
or an asshole>>904052
>>
>>901443
Good lord drop out man
>>
>>904129
As is Trump. Thus the comparison
>>
>>901431

Do people think the president decides everyone's salary?

Discrimination in employment based on gender is already illegal. There's nothing more the president can do.
>>
>>903038
Sounds like him but apparently it's actually Peter serafinowicz
>>
>>901848
fuck off muslim
>>
>>901431
>>901604
holy shit you can even see the crazy in her eyes
>>
>>901848
Its completely real and I've seen that on tv a few times
>>
>>903278
like there's a difference
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 2015 Wipe - Donald Trump.webm (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
2015 Wipe - Donald Trump.webm
4MB, 500x280px
>>
>>
>>
>>905427
>"oh lel Trump supporters dont believe the news xDDDD"
>its 2015/16 and they still have faith in mainstream news
Fucking kek
Do you think they are any less cucked and trusting in the oh-so altruistic and honest media now that the numerous muslim rape cover-ups have started to leak out?
>>
File: darth trump.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
darth trump.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>905469
I am not American, but I am worried about the lack of solutions and I understand Trump supporters.
But you can't just ban a religion from a country, that's crazy, crazy fascism. I could support trump but that approach is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>901354
>wanting to break all treaties anc connections with the middle east
>wanting a full economic and social block on their first exporter of culture and manufacturing
>making said developing country pay for the blockade
>wanting to cut off all connections and treaties with china
yeah! lets vote for trump, he will make america great again, as great as the great depression

if i lived there i would vote for him then move back home, kek
>>
>>903289
like the american police, you´re right, thats why everyone hates americans
>>
>>905507
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

The idea is to enact restrictions as a safety measure until the United States can get its conflicts and crises surrounding Islam under control, enemies of the American state be able to literally invade and become agents for the desctruction of America.
>>
>>903910
you base your vote like that? migh as well vote for a clown
>>
This shit's literally like that movie Idiocracy. Someone like Trump could never be considered as a serious candidate for Prime Minister/President in the UK. What a fucking land of retards the USA is holy shit.
>>
>>905550
Might have something to do with the fact that the UK is a monarchy.
>>
>>905554
What you've said is so hilariously retarded and ignorant it's not even funny. Fucking americans, top kek.
>>
>>905568
Quality post.
>>
anybody terrified by Trump is a huge faggot.
>>
>>901350
I would vote for him if he sounded like that
>>
>>901604
>this
>cute
You have no tastes anon
>>
>>903221
tumblr pls go away
>>
File: TR.gif (15KB, 227x244px) Image search: [Google]
TR.gif
15KB, 227x244px
>>903322
>ISIS want to drive a division between Islam and the West
I think you'll find that the Moors and the Ottomans did that. That, the constant slave raiding along the coast of Europe and the destruction of what remained of the classical world in Alexandria and Constantinople.

Do you really not understand Sharia? Apostasy is punishable by death. Criticising Islam in any way is also a death sentence. Western values are certainly at risk. Look at Iran before and after 1979. It wasn't utopia beforehand but it took a swift dive back into the dark ages afterwards.

It's a shame that so many Americans have become cucked by their white guilt and political correctness. Teddy Roosevelt must be turning in his grave.

>>903342
This guy gets it
>>
>>905435
holy shit
this should go down in history
>>
>>905507
He doesn't want to ban muslims from America. He wants to ban muslims from ENTERING America. Because ISIS said they'll infiltrate as syrian refugees.

But hey, want some beheadings in your neighborhood, go right ahead and twist his message.
>>
>>
>>905599
Fun fact: Islam is actually one of America's oldest enemies.

After winning independence from Britain, the colonies lost the naval protection from the scourge of the Barbary pirates, Muslim slave trading barbarians who lived out every nasty horrific story you hear about pirates.

During the eventual negotiations that took place after many bloody encounters, Thomas Jefferson was given an audience with one of their leaders.

When he asked why they were attack the colonies, the leader simply replied, "This is who we are."
>>
>>905599
Where the fuck is another Christopher Hitchens when you need him. Speaking of which, any good Hitchen webms out there? I might have to make my own soon.
>>
File: trump gif1.gif (3MB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
trump gif1.gif
3MB, 1100x732px
>>
File: trumped.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
trumped.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>
>>905744
>spit my soda when I saw trumps idols on the news
We need a webm of them
>>
>>905393
MUH 9/11
>>
>>905407
WHAT A GENTLEMAN
>>
Gotta fight (Islamo-)fascism with fascism
>>
File: 1452932036412[1].webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452932036412[1].webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>901350
>>
>>903275
Oh no!! Don't want to piss off the people who are planning to perform terrorist acts on us anyway!
>>
>>905427
What a couple of faggots

>my country is a multiculti islamic child rape shithole so I need to run my mouth about the politics in a country that has nothing to do with me.

>they are not brainwashed like us and thats bad

Foreign faggots dislike of trump has solidified my vote for him.
>>
>>905428
>he is using racism to rally people and become the frontrunner
>I just wanted to remind people he is racist

So she loves New hampshire and wants to make America great again?
>>
>>903275
>>903275
Thanks for proving trump's point that we need to get rid of mudslime scum. I love how the SJWs always go on about how "True" islam is a religion of peace, and how "True" mudslimes would never hurt a fly. However, if you hurt their widdle feeling they are liable to go full allah ackbar at a moments notice. Some real great people there. Fuck em' and the SJW cucks who support them.
>>
>>905427
>mutated inbred brits are complaing about trumps looks

I really wish I could post images in this thread.
>>
>>905427
>unable to say anything of substance about the man
>let's call him stupid and insult his looks
>let's cut around his actual points and present that as evidence
>let's cry that he said mean things (truth or not, does not matter)
>let's liken him to Hitler because that's almost like a point
I can't comprehend how people can do this shit and still look at themselves in the mirror. By all means argue with what he says, but shit like that, with no real thing to gain is only eroding your own integrity.
>>
>>905550
Bernie pls go
>>
>>906183
All the things you greentexted there are hallmarks of liberals. They're truly despicable human beings.
>>
>>905654
>altering your way of life out of fear
>letting terrorists win
>>
File: Attack on Mexico.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Attack on Mexico.webm
4MB, 640x360px
Here you go.
>>
>>903275
>We have to kiss the muslims' asses so they don't suicide bomb us.
Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>905469
>>906082
>>906112
>>906183
This is Charlie Brooker's programme, and this self-indulgent bubble shit passes for intelligent commentary over here, it's quite shameful.
>>
>>905428
>She declines to give her last name
Kek
>>
>>905435
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>>905427
Please don't assume all british people think like these cucks I'm a britfag and I'm all for trump
>>
>>906332
>I'm a britfag and I'm all for trump
why the fuck do yuropoors and candians think they matter in american politics.
>>
>>906347
He didn't say that, merely that we might have people like those cunts in the webbum or the Achmeds who tried that petition to ban Trump from entering the UK, but it's far from representing the whole country.
Plus Trump winning will have a good effect with the West following suit, so he gives us all hope.
>>
>>
>>905435
>comparing human beings to snakes

Reminds me of another conservative politician who not so long ago compared a different middle eastern ethnic/religious group to rats.

The first step towards genocide is dehumanization.
>>
>>906536
Yea, I'mma need some sauce on that.
>>
>>905507
>8 U.S. Code 1182
>Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president.
>Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens
>into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States,
>the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the
>entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry
>of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

>i am not american
>i insist i must have a voice in american elections
>i have not the faintest idea of existing US law
>i have an opinion and it must be heard regardless
the problem with the world today, folks.

you are just another useful idiot.
>>
>>906654
I don't think he's saying you "can't" like you can't legally, I think he's saying you "can't" like that's fucking insane and this man is a gigantic fascist monster.
>>
>>906544
I hope you're aware that there is a significant contingent of posters on this site who fully believe that man to have been right. With the influx of Reddit and Tumblr, we have been sliding further left, but for now I suggest you return to whichever one of those sites you came from.
>>
>>906661
Of course you will never be able to explain why you think trump is a "fascist" without misrepresenting him. That being said, fascism and communism alike, are opposite ends on a spectrum comprised of socialism-based economic values -- Which is what Bernie Sanders is: an admitted Socialist
>>
>>906661
cant
kant
noun
hypocritical and sanctimonious talk, typically of a moral, religious, or political nature.
"the liberal case against all censorship is often cant"
synonyms: hypocrisy, sanctimoniousness, sanctimony, pietism
"political cant"

Might want to work on your English. Fourth grade level is quite a low standard.
>>
File: 1424934868866.gif (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424934868866.gif
60KB, 200x200px
>>906544
I found you, Iacobus.
>>
>>906670
Reddit is just as conservative as 4chan, these days. It's practically Stormfront 2.0 over there.

>for now I suggest you return to whichever one of those sites you came from

I come from 4chan originally, and I guarantee I've been here longer than you. I never visited Reddit until maybe a year or two ago. As for Tumblr, I've never even been there once.

>>906671
The man wants to stomp the first amendment into the trash. America was founded upon freedom of religion. He wants to "save" this country by betraying everything it stands for. As far as I'm concerned, he is just as much an enemy of the state as ISIL.

>>906681
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>906682
HAHAHA
You really think TRUMP WANTS to stomp the 1st Amendment?

Jesus christ you must only listen to CNN.

Aiight here we go: The majority of people who follow in Bernie/Hillary's side tend to be the same [college meme] kids who can't handle free speech and want to have safespacescauseimtootriggered, etc.

Now the part you're getting wrong cause you're a moron: Trump said a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. due to the FACT that the head of the FBI stated publicly that we don't have a proper screening process in place for a large influx of people in such a short amount of time. And the other FACT that X.0% of ISIS members have in fact infiltrated the population of the refugees as a way to sneak into surrounding countries. THESE ARE FACTS, FACTS CANNOT BE RACIST, ONLY REAL.
>>
>>901604
Oh what I wouldn't do to have her shove that fork down my dick hole.
>>
>>906688
The "safe spaces" you are talking about would be sponsored by private entities such as universities, and would not be enshrined in law or executive action. There is nothing wrong with them from a constitutional standpoint.

What Trump is proposing is very, very wrong, from a constitutional standpoint. If he had said "ban people coming from countries X, Y, and Z", that would have been fine. But he specificly said "ban MUSLIMS". That goes against everything we stand for.
>>
File: trumps world.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trumps world.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
>>906682
>Reddit is just as conservative as 4chan, these days. It's practically Stormfront 2.0 over there.

Yes, them noticing the Cologne attacks must be bugging you. Why won't those stupid moderators keep deleting them like they used to?

I don't really care when you came to 4chan. Your friend >>906681 appears to be using an image from a show beloved by Tumblr, so where ever you are coming from, I'm sure it has very tight ties with those kinds of communities. I hope at some point you realize that the left is trying much, much harder to destroy free speech than the right.
>>
>>906696
Mein Niger
>ISIS
>Our Enemy right now
>Islamic State
>Islamic
>Islam
>Muslims

Yes i know some whites/blacks/etc support them but from w/e country it is, they are mostly; as in above 90% MUSLIM.

And no, safe spaces are abusable ways of saying "i wont accept anyone else's opinion" [ not everyone does this, but a growing # of people do. That being said, college is supposed to be a place to expand your knowledge with topics that you may find challenging, not to hide form those ideas and go to a hugbox.
>>
>>906699
>Yes, them noticing the Cologne attacks must be bugging you.

Actually, I was referring to their constant overt nazi apologia and straight-up self-confessed misogyny, on par with /pol/. Reddit is basicly the home of Gamergate, Men's Rights, White Rights, and every other shitty neo-neo-conservative movement that's cropped up on the internet in the last few years.

>Your friend >>906681 appears to be using an image from a show beloved by Tumblr, so where ever you are coming from, I'm sure it has very tight ties with those kinds of communities.

The fuck? Look at the filename he used. He clearly got that gif from 4chan. And anyway, he's an IRL friend, not an internet friend, so I don't know what fucking sites he visits. This has nothing to do with him.
>>
>>906702
>90 percent of ISIS is muslim!!!!!!!

Actually 100 percent is, but the fact that you think this statistic is relevant to deciding whether to ban muslims from entering the country is hilarious. You know, roughly 100 percent of the KKK is christian. Should we ban all christians from entering other countries?

The question is not "what percentage of ISIS is muslim", the question is "what percentage of muslims are members of ISIS".
>>
>>906712
>overt nazi apologia

This is to be found nowhere on Reddit but in fringe subreddits which somehow survived the purge of bans and quarantines. The site's moderation is moving to the hard left, while the userbase is drifting right. The same goes for any "White rights" movements there.

>self-confessed misogyny

No one there says "I believe that men are better than women". You can make plenty of arguments for some sort of sinister, internalized, invisible misogyny that expresses itself in door-holding and confusion over the lack of evidence for a wage gap, but I doubt you can find anyone on Reddit saying "I am a misogynist and proud of it".

>Gamergate
I dislike this movement as well, but no doubt for entirely different reasons. Still, interesting that the Kotaku in Action subreddit was the one to spread the news about Cologne when the news/worldnews subreddits were frantically deleting every thread they could find. If you are so eager to defend the first amendment, why was it that the Gamergators, obviously an enemy to you, were the only ones not censoring the news?
>>
File: rosie vs trump.webm (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rosie vs trump.webm
4MB, 320x240px
>>906719
Why are you still posting?
No one cares for your opinion.
Either contribute to the thread or go back to your hugbox.
Your talking points don't hold up when there isn't a heavy handed moderator to drown out any semblance of dissent.
>>
>>906719
I said above 90%, and its not 100%, some weirdfuck whites in america and other white countries support them too.

No because the KKK isn't a militaristic terrorist organization and have FAR fewer numbers in their following.

Ok I'll answer your question to the best I can: In the world their are 1 billion muslims roughly, of that the US population of muslims is only 1.5%ish so around 4,500,000 out of 300,000,000.
::
Many reports will show that the number of Muslims globally who are considered to be somewhere on the spectrum of supporting sharia law/ or at least not completely denouncing ISIS is around 15%, or like 1 in 7 globally. So if there is 1 billion Muslims, and we in America only have 4.5 million, many of which are American born and are less likely to be the same culturally as a Muslim from a Muslim country, maybe one that isn't a democracy, who was born and raised there. We are seeing a small portion of a bigger picture here, and most Americans forget that. In ground zero areas like Syria the number of people (especially now after many refugees have already been displaced) who could possibly be part of ISIS or support them in some way is a lot higher than here. The number of fighters ISIS has in current day is somewhere upwards of 30,000K ish (these are 2014 numbers so maybe more now). And these are just estimated FIGHTERS not counting all the more people who support them silently or are not part of the main coalition.
>>
>>906726
>This is to be found nowhere on Reddit but in fringe subreddits which somehow survived the purge of bans and quarantines.

Actually, it plagues even the default subreddits. It's so overwhelming and obnoxious that I found myself utterly confused as to why people on 4chan were always tolding me to "go back" to that site, and acting like it was some sort of liberal bastion when it clearly is not. It was almost indistinguishable from /pol/.

>No one there says "I believe that men are better than women".

I have seen people say this outright, then right huge rants explaining why they hate women, and be upvoted into the stratosphere and multiple gilded, on the defaults.

>>906728
>Either contribute to the thread or go back to your hugbox.

You keep telling me to "go back" somewhere, but 4chan is the only place I ever came from, and the only place I've ever liked enough to stay.
>>
>>
>>906737
>No because the KKK isn't a militaristic terrorist organization

It is, actually. To this day, they still burn churches and shit.

>and have FAR fewer numbers in their following.

Aha, so you admit that I'm right: the real relevant statistic is not what percentage of ISIS is muslim, but what percentage of muslims are in ISIS.

>Many reports will show that the number of Muslims globally who are considered to be somewhere on the spectrum of supporting sharia law/ or at least not completely denouncing ISIS

"Sharia" just means "law". (So saying "sharia law" is a bit like saying "ATM machine" or "PIN number"). And the number of muslims supporting sharia is not going to be 15 percent, it's going to be closer to 100 percent, because, contrary to what Fox News will tell you, sharia is actually just the collective set of commandments and recommendations by which muslims are supposed to live their daily lives. A muslim saying he supports sharia is about as banal as a christian saying they support the 10 commandments. It means nothing.

And as for "not completely denouncing ISIS", what a fucking vague criterion. What percentage of those people have ever, or even would ever, provide actual material support to ISIL? It's going to be a lot fucking lower than that.

In any case, I find it repulsive that Trump and the cucks who follow him are willing to vilify millions of people who are completely innocent of any crime, because of the actions of a group of different people, who share nothing with them but a common religion. Did not Christ say that the child shall not be punished for the sins of the father? How would you feel if you and your family were penalized for what somebody else did, just because you happened to share a demographic group with them? What Trump is proposing is fucking evil.
>>
>>903275
>Uniting the better parts of several continents against you
>Good for you, in any way

??????
>>
>>906739
The only major subreddit I can think of which is explicitly, even by my Trump-loving standards, misogynistic is /r/theredpill. But, whenever I see it mentioned on a default sub, it is in ridicule. I think the problem is that you are so far left, you see anyone wishing to stop mass Muslim immigration into Europe as racist, anyone unhappy with new wave feminism as sexist, and anyone supportive of Trump as a neo-Nazi.

This site is a traditional home to actual national socialists, race-realists, and so on. You're being told to go back to a site which is relatively leftist, but to someone as radicalized as you, is far right.
>>
>>906768
>I think the problem is that you are so far left

No, because I visit /pol/ too, and I honestly see very little difference in how far right it is compared to, say, /r/worldnews.

I think YOU'RE so far right, YOU see Reddit as being liberal when it is really very conservative.
>>
>>906712
Haha yes! Finally someone else gets it, white people (and ESPECIALLY white men) shouldn't have rights, and should be ridiculed when they try to defend them!

All these sexist misogynist racist islamophobic transphobic bigots were really starting to get me down
>>
File: darth trump.webm (4MB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
darth trump.webm
4MB, 750x420px
>>906739
>You keep telling me to "go back" somewhere
>I have no where else to go because I am insane and think reddit and tumblr are extreme right
Great, friendo.
Glad you agreed that you are not contributing to the thread.
Here's an easy solution;
stop posting.
>>
>>906756
>A muslim saying he supports sharia is about as banal as a christian saying they support the 10 commandments. It means nothing.

That's a completely false comparison. Sharia law is a massive body of rules which require the subjugation of women and the punishment, or at least oppression, of non-believers. The Ten Commandments are a set of simple rules which are difficult, whatever your beliefs, to find fault with.

It delights me that leftists are the first defenders of Muslims and Sharia, when their ideology clashes most with it. This is finally expressing itself majorly in Europe in the sudden flip from screeches of "rape culture" to frantic whining defense of Muslim homophobia and sexual assault.

I'd recommend for you to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

I'm not claiming that this is proof that all Muslims think this way, but it's eye-opening nonetheless.

>>906776
>I think YOU'RE so far right, YOU see Reddit as being liberal when it is really very conservative.

Touché.
>>
>>906785
I didn't say anything about Tumblr. I've never been there, I can't speak to it. Maybe it's as liberal as people say, maybe it's not. I don't particularly care to find out. But Reddit, I know, is definitely not liberal, at least not on the default subreddits.
>>
>>906756
>It is, actually. To this day, they still burn churches and shit.

Nope.

Also more % muslims in the world are/support ISIS,Hexbollah,Sharia Law, etc etc (notice all the diff names.), than are there % Christians in the KKK.
>>
>>906796
I never said otherwise. You are misrepresenting me. I brought up the KKK merely as an example of a nearly 100 percent christian terrorist organization, to point out the absurdity of saying that, because ISIL is a nearly 100 percent muslim terrorist organization, we should ban all muslims from entering the country. Instead, we should be looking at what percentage of muslims are actually in ISIL, or have lent actual material support to it. This is the relevant statistic. When we look at that statistic, we find that, just as the vast majority of christians are not in the KKK, and therefore should not be banned from entering other countries, the vast majority of muslims are not in ISIL, and therefore should not be banned from entering ours.

I find it hilarious that I, the filthy liberal, am the one preaching christian values to a bunch of nominal conservatives. Jesus said curse not the son for the sins of the father. Each is answerable only for his own crimes. And here comes Trump, the darling of the evangelical right in this country, telling us that we should be punishing vast swaths of people for crimes they never fucking committed. What unbelievable hypocrites.
>>
>>906768
>I think the problem is that you are so far left, you see anyone wishing to stop mass Muslim immigration into Europe as racist, anyone unhappy with new wave feminism as sexist, and anyone supportive of Trump as a neo-Nazi.

This is a valid assessment. The language of discrimination is now so ingrained in modern progressivism that people on the far left are unable to recognize the difference between a reasoned difference of opinion and blind hatred. In the minds of true believers, anything contrary to progressive doctrine is by definition discriminatory. It becomes very difficult to have a worthwhile discussion when you start off with the default assumption that anyone who disagrees with you is not only incorrect, but malicious and morally bankrupt.
>>
>>906802
>punishing vast swaths of people for crimes they never fucking committed

Punishing? At least admit that the United States is so great a nation that to be denied entrance is "punishment". And there I was thinking nationalism was a big no-no for liberals. Europe is more than happy to absorb the few genuine refugees who leave Syria, along with the thousands of economic migrants following them, so escaping from war is not relevant here. Trump asks for a temporary - this he has emphasized repeatedly - ban on Muslim immigration until we can "figure out" a system to prevent the entrance of radicals. To do otherwise is to recklessly endanger the populace of the United States, whatever their race or religion. Are the lives lost is San Bernadino and Paris not an indication that something is wrong with the way the West accepts Muslim immigration? Must our own people pay the price for our "sins" of "privilege" and "systemic racism"?
>>
>>906809
At least YOU admit, I meant to say.
>>
>>906802
>Preaching christian values.

Fuck off that isn't what this is about nigger, this is about national security threat. Bottom line, letting in tens of thousands of refugees in a small time frame is unsafe. As has been stated by multiple people in head positions of FBI and homeland security. So the TEMPORARY ban on muslims is a PRECAUTION until we can set up a better screening process, and determine how to figure which refugees (because its a fact that some are) ISIS members hiding in the crowd.

Don't try to pull the "I'm so fucking accepting I'm teaching values to Christians hehkek ;DDDD". You're probably the type of cunt who thinks whites/christians/cops cause every problem under the sun, cause you don't wanna be racist [goto -> hugbox]. You probably googled that fucking excerpt. If you really cared about the safety of the nation and its CITIZENS, CURRENT CITIZENS, NOT FOREIGNERS who WANT in, you'd at least sympathise with Trump's idea, because its the SAFEST route. Even if you don't like him or is personality.
>>
>>906809
>At least admit that the United States is so great a nation that to be denied entrance is "punishment".

… Did I deny this at some point? Or are you assuming I'm some sort of strawman liberal out of one of your uncle's chain emails, who hates America, thinks all straight white cis men are evil, and wants to ban guns?

>Trump asks for a temporary - this he has emphasized repeatedly - ban on Muslim immigration until we can "figure out" a system to prevent the entrance of radicals.

And as I said before, I would not have had ANY problem with his proposal, if it had been a ban on immigration from countries X, Y, and Z. But he didn't say he wanted to ban immigration from countries X, Y, and Z. He said he wanted to ban ALL MUSLIMS, from every country in the world, even if they're middle class upstanding citizens, just based on their religion. That goes against this nation's founding principles, and is a political position that I absolutely believe he took in order to appeal to racists, not as an actual well thought out policy proposal.

Ban migrants from Syria, Somalia, whatever other countries, based on legitimate security concerns coming from those countries? Sure. That's within the purview of a foreign policy proposal. I might even support that. Ban every single member of a particular religion on the face of the planet, because of the crimes of a few? That's just borderline fascism. That's not cool.
>>
>>905997
Haha, just gotta love Sean Penn's stone cold, simple "Yes" with nothing else to add, and Rose's almost nonplussed reaction as if he'd expected Penn sugar coating all his answers.
>>
>>906827

Muslims can come from literally any country, just fly to Sweden, then America if you want for example, including our OWN citizens (california shooting). You're missing the point
>>
>>906840
No, I'm not missing the point. The point is this: Trump could have made an intelligent foreign policy proposal, but instead he made one which is, A, unenforcible, B, morally wrong, and C, antithetical to every principle on which this country was built. He did this to appeal to racists.

Donald Trump is a smart man. I don't think he actually believes almost anything that comes out of his mouth. He says the idiotic things he says in order to captivate the hardcore right wing republican base. And I don't want some shitty demagogue for my president. That's all I've got to say.

Anyway, carry on posting webms. I've been saving the funny ones.
>>
>>906827
>strawman liberal out of one of your uncle's chain emails, who hates America, thinks all straight white cis men are evil, and wants to ban guns?

I'm assuming it from your opinions on men's rights movements, white rights movements, and conservatism in general. I believe firmly in legislative equality for men and women of all races, but it is undeniable that straight white men built America. I see someone like you as hateful of the country until there are precise ratios of women and minorities present in government and every field of academia, and an economic system so socialist that it approaches outright communism. Of course, I'd be relieved to hear I'm wrong.

>if it had been a ban on immigration from countries X, Y, and Z

I'm going to assume that such a list would not include the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, or France, but rather exclusively Middle Eastern countries known as sources of extremism. But, there are many Muslims now born in Europe who are heavily radicalized, who leave to join ISIS, and plot to carry out terror attacks. They would not be stopped, and would be free to immigrate to, and attack, the United States. Muslim immigration into Europe has taken place for long enough to allow communities to develop which isolate themselves from Western culture and propagate extremism, enrolling their children in faith schools and teaching them to hate the white devil.
Trump's answer is the only ("final", I'm tempted to say) solution to this. We must find a way to properly screen Muslims from any part of the globe to ensure that they are not arriving for the purpose of killing us. Until then, the lives of American citizens cannot be jeopardized for the sake of social justice. What freedoms are being taken from the would-be Muslim immigrants? How, exactly, is this facism? What are the founding principles of America? Dead people cannot be free, and I assure you their count would rise with an unrestricted flow of Islamic arrivals.
>>
>>906870
The problem with what you are suggesting is that, in the United States, there is a different set of procedures for letting refugees into the country than there is for immigrants proper. A radical terrorist who tried to get around Trump's ban by going to Europe first and then America wouldn't be able to go through the refugee process. They'd have to go through the immigrant process, which is much more rigorous. So no, there wouldn't be a problem with my proposal.
>>
>>906853
>He did this to appeal to racists
No
You are missing the point, that's why you can't see that you are missing the point.

>Head of FBI states publicly that we cannot properly screen the refugees especially, but also some others coming in, due to the way that ISIS very literally spreads akin to a cancer among cells in a body. Its hard to target and notice until its a problem. If even ONE gets in its a problem.

Trump calls for smart but rash way best prevent even one from getting in.
>Everyone cries racist, and instantly rejects it cause its somehow not intelligent.

This is why nothing gets done. People are too scared to be called a bigot or to look bad, than to actually do something that would make an impactful difference.

Yes it may be morally wrong, most people wouldn't argue that, and yes it is enforceable, and yes its I guess opposite of American values. But its not about being Morally better than the world right now, the safety of our citizens trumps [kek] that by a lot. Its about this being the safest route by a long shot, and most people's inability to see that or put calling trump a racist above national security that is the problem.

Personally I would having almost any of the republican candidates this year.

Hillary would ruin the right to free speech/guns and foreign relations

And Bernie would try to put his warped idea of socialism, and free shit, into effect, essentially destroying our economy.

Out of the republican candidates however, I like trumps personality more so than the others (cause the fuck pc attitude type of thing i guess). I just don't like when people ( like most ppl I know irl, just blow him and republicans off on everything for "th-their racisms :{}"
>>
>>906853
>>906885

this guy who keeps on saying "trump should not ban an entire religion" but then goes on to say
"WHAT HE SHOULD of said was... he should ban people from different countries instead"

He's saying he thinks muslims are the cause of this terrorism like any sane person would, and supports that measure to ban them but still thinks the constitution is important

I think you're dealing with a Rand supporter who's probably gonna switch to Hillary come spring
>>
>>906891
>I think you're dealing with a Rand supporter who's probably gonna switch to Hillary come spring

Actually I voted for Jill Stein in 2012, and intend on doing so again in 2016.
>>
>>906879
Syed Farook, the guy behind the San Bernadino attack, immigrated normally, with his family, from Pakistan. His wife, who participated in the attack and was purportedly the driving force behind him, 'underwent "three extensive national security and criminal background screenings" using Homeland Security and State Department databases', arriving on a fiancee visa from Saudia Arabia. No amount of rigor our current system of security seems to be sufficient: thus, the necessity of a total halt on Muslim immigration until we redevelop it. It doesn't matter through what path they enter, because nothing we are doing right now can stop them.
>>
>>906893
>In other words a wasted vote
>>
>>906893
ok so you are voting for someone with no chance of winning but who you agree with their principles

I respect that, but just so you know the worlds getting pretty black and white nowadays and unfortunately you have to pick a side
be they two very VERY shitty sides, you still have to pick one
>>
>>906698
it's in every thread but it just won't get any funnier
>>
>>906893
>Jew
>muh climate change
>occupy wall street
>endorsed by Nim Chimpsky

Hoo boy.
>>
>>906897
A wasted vote would have been voting for one of the two party candidates like a cuck.

Anyway, the two party candidates only care about electoral votes, not the popular vote. Third party candidates are trying to reach 5 percent of the popular vote so they can participate in the debates. So actually your vote helps the candidate of your choice MORE if you vote third party, not less.

>>906900
>you have to pick a side

In other words, I have to pick between the neoconservatives who admit they're neoconservatives, and the neoconservatives who deny they're neoconservatives?

No thanks.
>>
>>906746
>women being allowed to have opinions
I just remembered how much I dislike that.
>>
>>904243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_etl_qkelX0
>>
File: trump.webm (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
trump.webm
3MB, 500x281px
>>
>>907019
Lol wut is this amazing video
>>
>>901443
I don't even care who gets elected. The memes will make up for anything
>>
>>906536
Funnest shit I've seen all night, hats off fellow fag
>>
>>903275
>moderate muslims
baka

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/
>>
>>901882
It's not an edit......
>>
>>901431
Fucking owned

Trump is as god
>>
>>903028
since when are christians a minority?
>>
>>905435
That sexual imagery though

[spoiler] Obviously about the Jews right?[/spoiler]
>>
>>
>>
>>905681
It's the nature of Islam, all you have to do is look at history. They wiped out the Zoroastrians(I know some survive but it's barely any, between 124k and 190k according to Wikipedia.) They fucked shit up in India, the entire reason for that current shitshow going on over there now. We may have all been speaking Arabic had Suleiman taken Vienna (Unlikely, I know)
There's a great video on the topic of Jihad in comparison to the crusades https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
This guy has some good stuff, the second most popular video on the channel is a lecture, long but a good watch.
>>905717
Hitchens was great, I've been thinking of getting his books. What'd be better, I think, is if more people were exposed to Hitchens' stuff; there's so much of it, just the other day I watched an hour long show of him and another Briton talking about Thatcher's (then) reelection for a second term.
>>906223
If the Mexican government would ask Washington to send in their army to deal with the cartels I'm sure they'd be only too happy to. It'd be over by Christmas.
>>
>>901350
Donald Trump will win the Presidential Election. It's gonna be a great :)
>>
>>
>>907325
Not who you are talking to but Muslims allowed many different religions to exist with them compared to Christians historically. Christians did literally do away with pagans that wouldn't convert and heresies. The only group they left were Jews because they could be made sense of in a way that others couldn't. Spain got rid of Muslims and Jews while Muslims historically didn't do these things. People recieved dhimmi status and continued on. Of course Zoroastrians and Hindus didn't always fare as well but Christians tended to wipe others out completely. Just look at the amount of Chritians, Druze, Yazidis and others. Jews were widespread just over a hundred years ago and that ISIS has so many groups to genocide and oppress close by shows that. If the Christian conquerers of Spain had been like the Muslim conquerers of Egypt, there would be ten percent Muslims in Spain as there is in Egypt of Christians.

Don't get me wrong. Muslims weren't perfect and a religious minority is much better off in the Modern West than the present middle east but this is just to say there is nothing inherent in Islam or eternal that makes it oppress or do away with others. Historically Muslim people have been much more tolerant of other religions than the West although of course what happened falls behind modern standards. Besides it's not like you can act like every Muslim's action can be explained by Islam as if they didn't sometimes do things with other motivations.
>>
>>906696
If you were an openly declared communist, it was incredibly hard/impossible to get into the USA too.

That was because it was recognised that communism is something a little bit more than an economic theory, it is an organised movement that wishes to subvert and overthrow the American way of life and holds values completely in opposition to those of the USA. I am sure there were closeted communists whining about it as a violation of the first amendment, but the fact was that the measure to stand up against communism was needed to to defend the country.

Just the same way, Islam isn't merely a religion either. It is an organised, theocratic form of government that wants to come in and outbreed/eventually kill or forcefully convert the locals, establish first pockets of the country where its laws no longer apply, support terrorists by action and inaction, act as a unified voting block directed by their imams.
Letting them in is a HUGE mistake.

And keep in mind, open doors to the third world has only been a thing since the sixties. Before then immigrants were mainly from select parts of Europe, and even that was heavily controlled, not to mention the absence of welfare gibsmedats.
Forcing the population to open its door to people used to violence from countries with low average IQ who have a culture that is wholly antithetic to the USA and actively want to destroy it, now THAT is fucking evil.
>>
>>907348
I'll start off by saying that I'm not a Christian, I have a negative view of primarily the Catholic church but Christianity as a whole, so I'm not biased. The reconquista wasn't a conquest, it was a reconquest. I remember this video on the subject. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlvJ7jyYBg Praising caliphates for allowing adherents to religions other than Islam to live as dhimmi is the same as praising Hitler for initally allowing Jews to exist as second class citizens, or the ruling class and the blacks in South Africa.

That isn't to say that Christendom hadn't been subjegating in the name of Christ, look to Charlemagne's conquests of the Saxons and other non-Christian groups. But pointing the finger to Christianity when people talk about Islam is a waste of time, it implies that people are defending Christianity(I'm not saying you are).

Judaism wasn't simly allowed to exist, there have been forced conversions, expulsions and massacres all throughout the Islamic world in the name of Jihad from Persia to Yemen. Islam was spread by the sword, there's a reason why the prior faiths disappeared after muslim conquest.

The Qu'ran instructs the reader to kill the kuffar. Again, it's not like the Bible is devoid of bullshit, under a theocracy 50 pieces of silver and marrying your victim lets you get away with rape. (evilbible . com is a great site).
>>907349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g is a lecture explaining subversion for any interested. And there's 85 Sharia courts currently in operation in the UK.
>>
>>907343
I fucking hate Cornel West. Cunt makes my blood boil.
>>
>>907349
>Just the same way, Islam isn't merely a religion either. It is an organised, theocratic form of government that wants to come in and outbreed/eventually kill or forcefully convert the locals, establish first pockets of the country where its laws no longer apply, support terrorists by action and inaction, act as a unified voting block directed by their imams.

I disagree with this description entirely, and feel that you are getting this impression from biased, racist sources. I feel that you should go out and meet more muslims, and get to know them. But I know that you won't, and that there is no way for me to convince you to change your mind over the internet, so I'll just leave it at that.
>>
>>907463
>Being this cucked
Sayonara, western civilisation. It's been a good couple of thousand years.
>>
>>905507
first of all he's not banning a religion from a country, he's not going to "kick out" the muslims already in the states. He said he was temporarily going to halt muslim immigration
>>
>>907445
>If I talk smoooooth it makes the dimestore "revolutionary" nonsense coming out of my mouth sound intelligent

/black intellectuals
>>
>>907463
>I feel that you should go out and meet more muslims, and get to know them.
I probably know more Muslims (and ex- or closeted agnostic ones) personally than you do. Some of them are good people, but it is incredibly stupid to let that personal bias get in the way of seeing Islam as a world religion with very fucking clear views and goals and a consistent MO for the last few hundred years.

>I feel
And we've hit jackpot. You ought to think, instead of just wanting to feel that warm glow of knowing you are a kind and accepting person.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_Altruism This shit is a real thing, and I believe you and many other liberals suffer from some form of it.

Europeans have had their fair share or incredibly evil, murderous and aggressive belief systems, and those beliefs were taken down by being recognised as evil and then faced as such.
By pretending that Islam is anything other than that simply because the majority of its followers have a kind of brownish skin, spicy food and weird culture is massively racist on your part. They are human beings just like you or I, capable of creating ideological monsters every bit as bad as we have.

By overlooking their evils and granting a pass to Islam you wouldn't to Christianity if they committed honour killings, instituted religious law or murdered people for dropping the religion, never mind the stonings, intimidation and all the other shit, you are being incredibly racist as well as a living example of all that is wrong with the West.

Now the thread can resume posting web bums of Trump, someone whose contributions to shattering the narrative of people like you is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>907522
"I feel that" is just an expression, bro. It means "it is my opinion that". Are you autistic or something?

Anyway, earlier, you or someone else compared banning muslims from entering the country to banning communists. I would say that both are wrong. Neither muslims nor communists should be banned from entering the country.
>>
>>907522
Also

>By overlooking their evils and granting a pass to Islam you wouldn't to Christianity if they committed honour killings, instituted religious law or murdered people for dropping the religion, never mind the stonings, intimidation and all the other shit

No, I'm not giving a pass to Islam that I wouldn't give to christianity. If christians did those things, I still wouldn't ban all christians from entering the United States, because not all christians would be doing those things. The vast majority of christians would presumably be perfectly decent people, just as the vast majority of muslims are.
>>
>>907557
Let's look at it this way, then: would it be a good idea during the Second World War to let in hundreds of thousands/millions of military aged young German men?
Throw in that they openly display a dislike for democracy and personal liberties, who have Nazis with them who make speeches in German about how they will overthrow the USA from the inside, don't give a fuck about the laws or entering countries legally, while the Nazi Party in Germany openly declares that they will be using migrants to slip in spies. Plus there have also been continuous attacks from Germans, shouting "For Ze Fatherland!" while slaughtering innocents.

The US President is actually entirely enabled to deal with situations like this: if an alien or class of aliens is deemed a threat to the United States, the President can bar them from entry. The constitution and First Amendment simply does not apply to people who are not citizens of the country.

The fact that to some people the idea of barring immigration from countries you are currently at war with is somehow strange or scary is beyond belief. It's common fucking sense.

>because not all christians would be doing those things
Government agencies tend to exaggerate how capable they are and yet still the FBI's Director admitted that there is no way to securely vet people. The Muslim terrorists in the San Bernardino attacks came in legally.
The rights and lives of people of the country ought to come before the warm feeling you get from an open policy to the Third World.
There is a clear and present danger of Islamic terrorism and as per >>903290 there's a whole lot of radical Muslims by virtue of the nature of the religion world wide.

Immigration is not and cannot be made a basic human right, otherwise you'd have three billion people living in Brussels. It is and always has been a politically arranged privilege, suspendable at will. In the current situation it is preferable to pull up the drawbridge.
>>
>>907575
Then I don't see why you wouldn't support my counter-proposal of simply banning migration from countries X, Y, and Z, instead of trying to make it some kind of global ideological thing. As I've already mentioned, people wouldn't be able to circumvent it by going through Europe first, since they'd have to go through a different and more rigorous immigration process to do it that way.
>>
>>907584
It would be an acceptable first step to stop immigration the US currently has anti-terrorist operations in, or aggressive military presence in yes.
But let's not pretend that the same threat could not come from Saudi Arabia (like most of the people who hijacked the plane on 9/11) that funds a lot of radical groups or any other countries with a high radical muslim population. It goes to the point where it is politically simpler and preferable to impose a temporary ban across the board against all Muslims than to waste time and energy on political arrangements with so many countries. You keep this ban in place until you've come up with a way of efficient vetting, establish the country as secure (i.e. getting rid of gun-free zones, making concealed carry permits easier to obtain is one hell of a good idea) and then lift the ban.

Problem solved, the whole thing is entirely within the already established powers of the President and does not in fact go against the First Amendment like you said earlier. It's a legal thing to do, unlike the continuous Democrat chipping away and attempts to circumvent the Second Amendment for instance, yet people so deeply invested in the rights of people never really get upset about that.
>>
>>907605
I just don't like this whole "temporary" punitive measure against an entire ethnic/religious group. We've seen in the past that these measures are never "temporary". A ban on migration from countries X, Y, and Z would be much more responsible, make much more sense, be much more easily enforcible, and would be much easier to change, both politically and procedurally.
>>
>>907605
Also, I'm not going to rise to your bait and start talking about second amendment shit. I think guns are a gigantic political distraction from the real issues and I don't give a shit about one side or the other on that debate.
>>
>>907608
>I just don't like this whole "temporary" punitive measure against an entire ethnic/religious group.
That's what happens when you attack any country with its spine intact in what you frame as a holy war.
If I went and donned a crusader outfit, convinced hundreds of thousands of others to do as I do, went to, say, Mecca and carried out slaughters, then my followers did the same all over the Islamic world the while shouting Deus Vult or 'Death Upon Thee Heathen Scum' with crosses and whatnot, my attack would be seen as a Christian one with good reason, and preventative measures would be taken by the leaderships of those countries attacked to protect their people. Because that's their fucking job. Ideally it's on a temporary basis until there are better solutions, but if you cannot prevent the mass murder of your citizens by people united by a common belief system, it remains preferable to keep those people out.
A government's responsibility is to its citizenry.

If your movement is international by its very nature, you have to put in place international measures against it. Agreements with, say, Iran are not going to help much against a "domestic" second generation Islamic terrorist from the UK flying over and doing damage in the name of Islam, inspired and radicalised by people on the other half of the world.

>>907609
>Also, I'm not going to rise to your bait and start talking about second amendment shit
It is entirely comparable and important when a Presidential candidate proposes a measure that is well in his powers if he's elected and is barraged with accusations of going against the First Amendment, yet no one blinks an eye when the current President and his whole party has been trying to find ways of nullifying the Second Amendment for years, with no real media outcry.
And remember, your whole initial point was about how Trump wants to trample on the First Amendment, which was demonstrated to be untrue.
>>
>>907622
>my attack would be seen as a Christian one with good reason, and preventative measures would be taken by the leaderships of those countries attacked to protect their people.

Imposing penalties on all christians, worldwide, would be an unethical response to the hypothetical situation you are describing. And it is the same with the situation we are actually facing. I just cannot support imposing penalties on all muslims, worldwide, as a response to the actions of a much smaller subfaction. If we disagree, then let's disagree, and just vote for different candidates.

>It is entirely comparable and important when a Presidential candidate proposes a measure that is well in his powers if he's elected and is barraged with accusations of going against the First Amendment, yet no one blinks an eye when the current President and his whole party has been trying to find ways of nullifying the Second Amendment for years, with no real media outcry.

The second amendment is not at fucking risk. The courts have repeatedly upheld the individual liberty interpretation, and show no signs of reversing that stance any time soon. When democrats blather on about gun control, all they are doing is filling rhetorical space. It's a distraction.
>>
>>905343
A bunch of stupid liberals thinking the way he speaks is what gets him popular and it has nothing to do with the current situation we're in. What a bunch of fucking assholes.
>>
>>901764
M A K E
A M E R I C A
A E S T H E T H I C
A G A I N
>>
>>905407
This is awesome.
>>
>>905427
brits are triggered
>>
>>905428
Jews again!
>>
>>905435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd82HxYyHZg
>>
>>907630
>I just cannot support imposing penalties on all muslims
As I said, it's not a penalty starting from a neutral point, but suspension of the privilege of coming to live in the country in the face on constant and unceasing attacks targeting cultural icons and innocent civilians, not to mention the atrocities they carry out at home against non-muslims, visitors like journalists as well as the damage to humanity's greater heritage by destroying artefacts and remnants of some of the oldest cultures our species had.
In the current political climate and the degree to which Muslims are radicalised and how inherently violent the whole is, the upkeep of that privilege is simply unjustifiable.

>When democrats blather on about gun control, all they are doing is filling rhetorical space
And establishing a narrative, pushing alternative interpretations so that sometime, maybe ten years down the line, they will be in the right position to pull it off.
Such attempts are best nipped in the bud and are to be treated as attacks on all the recognised human rights.
>>
>>907656
I just disagree. That's all there is to it. I feel that innocent people should not be stripped of the privilege of coming to America for a better life, because of the actions of a comparatively small faction of delinquents who share nothing with them but a common religion. I don't believe in punishing the innocent for the crimes of the guilty.

My approach – temporarily banning migration from countries X, Y, and Z instead of banning people globally on the basis of their religion – would accomplish, in a material sense, the exact same improvement in national security that Trump's proposal would accomplish, would be more easily implementable, more easily enforcible, and more easily alterable once better screening procedures were developed.
>>
>>906536
Former SJW here. Voting for Trump. Make America Great Again.
>>
>>906746
Chicken head is triggered.
>>
>>907019
>communists are less degenerate than western countries

Trump is right. Everyone is beating us.
>>
You guys realize the party establishment is not going to let Trump be the nominee, right? They'll call a second ballot at the convention and release the delegates to "vote their conscience" (vote the way the higher-ups tell them to vote), and then choose some other nominee like Rubio.
>>
>>907657
>small faction of delinquents
>share nothing with them but a common religion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
Have you or have you not watched this? Do you doubt the guy's data or classification? Because from where I'm standing it is a good factual proof of radicals being a very large faction of Muslims, enough to justify the stripping of privileges.

>more easily implementable
Gotta disagee on that. Instead of one already set decree you would have to negotiate and sort out diplomatic ties with a lot of countries. The whole process would be incredibly complex and expensive.
>more easily enforcible
You are proposing to modify a current and inept system which the head of the FBI stated cannot vet people properly. Being specific like that will create a million and one loopholes.
>more easily alterable
A simple presidential power can be used and then dismissed in a far less complex way, rather than wrestling with rules, regulations, interest groups and so on the second time.
>>
>>907668
>You guys realize the party establishment is not going to let Trump be the nominee, right?
They know that if he wins the polls and they stop him, their whole party is ended. Trump probably offset their long-term strategy but has an actual chance at winning presidency.
It will be interesting to see what the party will go with.
>>
>>907669
In response to the video you posted, I don't care what percentage of muslims support sharia, or have whatever backwards conservative views. I've already explained in this thread why "sharia" is actually much more innocuous than Fox News portrays it as, and there are plenty of christians and jews who hold similar backwards conservative views. A person should only be banned from entering this country if they are a member of ISIL, have lent material support to ISIL, or have been in contact with members or material supporters of ISIL with the apparent intention of joining or lending material support to ISIL in the future. This must be adjudicated on an individual basis. Imposing sweeping sanctions against innocents on this matter is not right in my opinion.

>Instead of one already set decree you would have to negotiate and sort out diplomatic ties with a lot of countries.

You don't, though. The United States possesses the right to cut off migration from any country unilaterally. Do you deny that this is within our legal prerogative?

>You are proposing to modify a current and inept system which the head of the FBI stated cannot vet people properly. Being specific like that will create a million and one loopholes.

There's already one gigantic loophole with Trump's plan – taqqiya.

>A simple presidential power can be used and then dismissed in a far less complex way, rather than wrestling with rules, regulations, interest groups and so on the second time.

I didn't mean in terms of procedure. I meant in terms of political will. Whenever tyrants institute "temporary" sweeping penalties against some minority group, they never end up being truly temporary.
>>
>>907343
The good thing about Bill Maher is even though he's a liberal, in the very least he can be convinced to think in a rational manner.

Corenl West is a nigger. He goes on automatic and can never change his position.
>>
>>907677
Whether you care or not about their support for honour killings or terrorist groups or the joining of state and religion in the forms of religious laws, it still makes a radical religious majority population. It's not as you describe a large number of innocents punished for the actions of a few, but a smaller portion of people viewed as potentially as dangerous and supportive of Islamic terrorism as the majority of the people they share their beliefs with.
Given that situation, I think a general ban is justifiable. If six out of ten berries in a bowl will kill me if I eat it, I suddenly am not hungry, however rich in vitamins the four that won't kill me may be. It's just not worth the danger.

>Do you deny that this is within our legal prerogative?
Not at all, it is entirely doable. But it is much more efficient and safe to go with the general ban. Instead of singling out countries (so that ISIS or any other terrorist group can simply switch their recruiting operations to others that remain unaffected and still bring over agents) you acknowledge that there is a huge problem of terrorism in the Islamic world, and that until that can be dealt with or the problem is sorted on their end, immigration of Muslims will be disallowed.

>taqqiya
Sure, that will present a challenge to whomever will have to come up with a solution. A population that believes that it's not just okay but good to mislead infidels will be a hard thing to vet or test for. Presumably the tests will be somewhat better than burning copies of the Qur'an or showing them a gif of Muhhamad sucking a pig's dick. But it can be done by people competent enough, who are not made to fear the wrath of political correctness striking them down.

>penalties
>they never end up being truly temporary
If we agreed that immigration is a matter of privilege suspension (and you yourself referred to it as a privilege), what penalties do you have in mind?
>>
>>907711
Look, I'm not a statesman, and I don't pretend to have all the answers. What I do know is that I have good muslim friends, and I absolutely cannot support in good conscience a candidate who proposes that they and their families, if they were from another country and wanting to come here, be barred from doing so. I just believe there have to be better, SMARTER solutions than that. I will fully admit that, because I'm a gigantic socialist faggot who supports people like Sanders and Stein, I have not cared too much about the immigration issue or researched it too deeply, so I don't know what other solutions are out there. But there HAVE to be better, smarter solutions than what Trump is proposing. That's all I've got to say on the matter.
>>
>>906853

>He did this to appeal to racists.

Every single time without fail, if someone is against a religion then they're "racist". How the fuck is a religion a race?

Then again, that's the kneejerk reaction from someone without an effective argument.
>>
>>907788
Well then it might be a good idea to not claim out of nowhere stuff about Trump that's blatantly untrue (First Amendment violation). I myself am watching the whole thing from the UK, know and work with Muslims, but understand that this goes well beyond the personal level and although measures like this will hurt some people, continuing to allow things to go on as they have is a far, far greater evil.

>there HAVE to be better, smarter solutions than what Trump is proposing
Perhaps, but until you do discover that magical place of happily galloping unicorns, free beer and endless blowjobs that houses the perfect solution as well, I shall remain a realist about the issue and continue supporting Trump.
>>
>>907808
I didn't say, "There has to be a PERFECT solution," I said, "There has to be a BETTER solution." I hate how debates these days always devolve into strawmen attacking each other.
>>
>>907810
Well, that's a matter of wording, more than an actual intentional strawman.
But just for you:
>there HAVE to be better, smarter solutions than what Trump is proposing
Perhaps, but until you do discover that magical place of happily galloping unicorns, free beer and endless blowjobs that houses a better solution as well, I shall remain a realist about the issue and continue supporting Trump.
>>
>>907813
"Magical place of happily galloping unicorns, free beer and endless blowjobs" is the part of your post I was objecting to.
>>
File: Trump man.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trump man.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Produce_0 (1).webm (482KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Produce_0 (1).webm
482KB, 320x240px
>>
>>907129
must be a britbong
>>
>>906746
>the one city that had a terrorist attack
>>
>>902500
I'm not american, what's the joke here?
>>
>>905579
Just imagine he sounds like that then and vote for him anyway.
>>
File: Ivanka Trump Radio Spot.webm (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka Trump Radio Spot.webm
4MB, 500x280px
>>
File: Illegal Immigration.webm (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Illegal Immigration.webm
4MB, 500x280px
>>
>>901443
That one guy shouting "Tell 'em Jeb" killed me
>>
>>905427
>brits worried about other people's issues

go worry about your muslim invasion
>>
there are amerifats ITT that legitimately support Trump.

toppest of all keks
>>
>>905764
where is the sauce for this?
>>
>>906728
>making fun of fatties
>trying to be king of amerifats
wtf are you even thinking?
>>
Someone post the Drake hotline bling edit where he builds a wall.
>>
somebody needs to turn this hillary joke into webm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsXsS77AIKA
>>
File: Freedom H8s Trump.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom H8s Trump.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>906728
>a heavy handed moderator to drown out any semblance of dissent.
Funny you should mention
>>
>>910369
BTFO
>>
>>910378

TRUMP 4CHAN SUPPORTER STATUS:

TEXAS TOLD 'EM
>>
>>904895
Yes.... America IS full of a bunch of people dumb enough to both vote for Trump and think that that is the presidents job.

Constitutionally illiterate jackasses.
>>
>>910378
>free speech
You need to learn what that actually means friend.
>>
>>901838
Who makes these animations?
>>
>>905550
Yeah he'd have to stick his dick in a pig's mouth before he'd even be considered for prime minister.
>>
>>905428
>the nose
>refuses to give last name
I wonder who could be behind this
>>
>>903275
>Isis isn't Islamic
>American Muslims are our allies
>but all it takes it a few words from donald trump to turn them into radicals
isis will cut off your head but a moderate muslim will hold down your feet
>>
>>907622
Amazing work anon.
>>
>thinking it matters which corporate shill warmonger you give your rubber stamp to
>2008+8
>>
>>908249
weak/10
>>
>>907129
stupid christians that would like that are a minority
>>
>>910996
long live proletariat right comrade
>>
USA is fucked with either candidate.
>>
>>907658
You just flipped to a side of the same coin, bravo.
>>
>>910768
Looks like it's Taiwan. Here's a story i found them if interested: http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2014/01/27/267018900/for-taiwanese-news-animators-funny-videos-are-serious-work
>>
>>
>>910996
This is all I think about when someone talks about the presidential campaign. South park was right about how it's always between a douchebag and a turd-sandwich. I fully agree with the statement about 'never voted for someone' it's always about voting against someone.
>>
>>911340
I sadly believe this too, it's always about 'divide and conquer'. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
>>
File: pol gets called out.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pol gets called out.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>910375
Nice symbolism, but it doesn't mean shit, dude.
>>
>>911404
Too bad their votes count just the same :-)
>>
>>911404
They still have voting rights fampai
>>
>>911404
haha stumped
>>
>>901604
my mom had the same eyes. I'm wary of such women for reason.
>>
>>911404
Finally a voice of reason.
>>
>>911422
>implying those who vote for other candidates don't fap to anime or worse
>>
>>911404
How does he know all this? :^)
>>
>>910378
well....don't go spreading hate at a rally. not sure what you expected
>>
>>907463
>racist

wew lad, didn't know muslim was a race.
>>
>>901848
uh, no. that's a parody.
>>
>>910521
In case you didn't notice, a political rally like that isn't a place to have debates. Only 1 guy has a microphone, the people are there to listen to him, not to anyone else.

I believe in freedom of speech, but there is a time and place and this time would make you an asshole.
>>
>>911715
uh, no. that's 100% real
>>
>>905673
Dee Snider is fuckin' awesome. Really cool dude.
>>
>>905427

>All the people replying to this post not understanding that the two people in it are MEANT to be thick and weird

Oh you guys.
>>
>>901350
what's the background music
>>
>>901944
>>901771
https://youtu.be/wttKTdvqH0s?t=529

sounds like william t soop
>>
>>911452
>opinions are hate now
oh gosh
>>
>>905428
Why are lefties usually these ugly washed up, working class looking things that barley look like that should be alive. I don't think I've met one that hasn't had something distinctly wrong with them. It doesn't just stop there either, these inherently stupid people study and study and study, to compensate for this lack of intelligence, and then act smarter than everyone else because they've put work into something they found to be difficult to where other it would've been a walk in the park. The left you go the more items of their physiology and mentality you find are completely out of wack. For example is the base stage 1. Stage 2 would be somewhere along the lines of everything as previously described with smoking, weed and thinking that we're all African. Now stage 3 gets to the point where it is difficult to even comprehend the amount of things that is wrong with them but it's usually everything that has followed up until now but with an edition of an art degree of some kind. Anything past this point... well... needs shot.
>>
File: Uncle_sam.gif (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_sam.gif
26KB, 500x500px
>>911404
>ad hominem

>>905428
>“...did my part to voice what I had to say.”
Redundancy is redundant.

>>912498
>Why are lefties usually these ugly washed up, working class looking things that barley look like that should be alive.
>Why do pro-working-class people look like working-class people?
>Why do people with more difficult lives seem worn down?
>>
>>908249
That was really shit.
>>
>>912577
didn't even read the post, just saw the image
>>>/pol/
>>
>>910378
>Being that stupid
I mean what the fuck were they expecting inbred looking disasters of humanity!
>>
Why would anyone want to watch webms of Trump speaking? Thay guy is insufferable.
>>
>>901350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq7LaArtWVA
I made this one but I have no Idea how to make webms feel free to steal it
>>
>>910378
>old bitch trying to trip guy as he calmly walks out
Trump and his supporters are literally cancer
>>
>>910378
That was fucking disgusting, assuming we didnt miss those two acting like retards before the video started then all those guys around them deserve to have their ass's beat.
>>
>>910521
A-lot of political rallies are private events. Free speech doesn't apply.
>>
>>912498
consider the edition of high school qualifications into your life
>>
File: 1453322629323.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453322629323.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: trump anime masturbate.webm (680KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trump anime masturbate.webm
680KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: The Official Donald Trump Jam.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Official Donald Trump Jam.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>906654
Fascism has always been very popular in America, but in America the movement never had a name, and since the 30s it has been mostly absent from government. See what fucking happens when you elect a fascist leader, it's been almost a century I forget what happens.
>>
>>905427
>British "people" commenting on ANYONE'S looks
Top kek, insults won't hide two millennia of inbreeding.
>>
>>906746
NINE
ELEVEN
>>
>>907343
This almost makes me want to watch Bill Maher's show but his guests are terrible, especially the black dude, what the fuck, these are pre-schooler arguments.
>>
>>910378
>>910378
>>910378
>>910378
classic silvester shecklesteinsss
>>
>>901848

What dont you get?

Like...honestly... what dont you get?
>>
>>903275
The first mudslime we catch, I hope Trump puts them in gitmo and proclaims we will waterboard him until they die or until they cry

seriously. Fuck them, and you. that is why Trump is great. He looks the world in the eye and says fuck you, suck my dick
>>
>>905507

Actually you can ban a religion. In fact, a few dozen countries on this earth already do. The US Constitution says you can not ESTABLISH a religion. As in, Church of England.
>>
>>903221
song?
>>
>>912737
/pol/ was right again.
>>
>>901350
Sounds like zefrank.
>>
>>902033
This is incredible.
>>
>>913473
new thread
>>
>>905673
>you will never be part of Trump's family
>>
>>911364
You faggots are literally never happy.
>>
>>901443
holy shit this is so fucking funny
>>
>>901443
Is this on youtube? If so, can I get a link?
>>
File: 1452840178172.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452840178172.webm
3MB, 480x480px
>>913901
https://youtu.be/v2KQHMc7E5M
https://youtu.be/Lc3VhsZm9t4
>>
>>
File: suck my dick.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
suck my dick.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: basketball.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
basketball.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
File: cosby song.webm (590KB, 364x360px) Image search: [Google]
cosby song.webm
590KB, 364x360px
>>
File: even the babies.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
even the babies.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>911376
thanks, anon
>>
File: Our-Leaders-Are-Stupid.gif (765KB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
Our-Leaders-Are-Stupid.gif
765KB, 500x239px
>>
>>901848
Where are you from, Europoor?
>>
>>901604
I've seen fatties cuter than her.

She's like a 6, even though she's skinny.

Then again, if she were voting Trump she'd be bumped up to an 8 in my book.
>>
>>914274
Really reminds me of the old YTMNDs
>>
>>902500
TOPZOZZLE
>>
>>905428
That face. That fucking face. I'm usually considered a leftist but boiiii, I'd slap this slut to blood.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.