[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ general: normies need not post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 14

File: ttar.png (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ttar.png
2MB, 720x1280px
last thread >>31368958

>currently
Carnivine try'ems
Daily Pokemon #4 (Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Durant, Heatmor, Maractus)
Winking Chikorita
Houndoom Safari
Noivern (hearts) [PSBs]
Kingdra (hearts) [PSBs]
Feraligatr (hearts) [PSBs]
Ho-Oh (gold) [PSBs]
M-Houndoom Compy (Ttar, Houndoom, Houndour, Politoed 'ruptions)
Celebi timed Escalation (200 stages)
Ttar (gold) [PSBs & RMLs]
Politoed (70 BP Crowd Control)

>Celebi Prizes
>50 MSU
>75 Skill swap
>100 Cookies x2
>125 MSU
>150 RML x2
>175 MSU x2
>200 RML x3

>compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg
>>
>>31429015

New meme
>>
>what to grind:
Kingdra to SL5
Ho-Oh to SL2 if you want
Tyranitar to SL5 :^)

Also be sure to grind coins tomorrow with Qwilfish. If I remember correctly, it spawns 5 coins every time you make a 4+ combo, so bring Dunsparce and M-Fug.
>>
>>31429193
How many coins does it give? I don't have a candied Ray Ray. Should I bring candied M-Shiny?
>>
69k and place 721 in my first attempt with items at the comp with a lvl 5 politoed SL1.
Good thing most retards don't dare to try and use Mttar and just go with rayquaza and eat shit whenever those disruptions kick in and make them waste turns trying to clean the board.
>>
This is good, packalackies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiVVjGWheE
>>
>shuffle thread actually hit post limit for once
I'm proud of you lads
>>
50 is a bitch, but I think I can do it itemless with candied camel if I can keep Sinister Power going.
>>
>>31429830
Well we actually had shit to talk about.
>>
Done with 50: M-Camel (7/7, 9), Yveltal (13, 2), Zoroark (11, 3), Hoopa-U (9, 4). I used +10.
>>
File: 1437950599.png (110KB, 348x282px) Image search: [Google]
1437950599.png
110KB, 348x282px
>>31430679
Speaking about stuff to talk about, how has Absol not had a PSB special stage or been given RML possibilities yet?

It has a great skill, good typing and mega form, but 80BP is just sad. Even shitters with megas like Kangaskhan and Medicham are RML-able at this point but not Absol
>>
>>31431187
Because it's gay lol

But seriously, you know the words so join in!

GENIUS
>>
>>31431252
autism, but whatever

FUCKING
>>
>>31429193

>Tyranitar to SL5

don't fall for this meme
>>
>>31431187
Meh, i can totally live without it, there's so many good dark pokemon such as Darkrai, Yvetal, Zoroark and who can forget, Hoopa-U himself, that i don't mind absol being early game viable only, plus it's mega is kind of garbage, in stages with lots of disruptions it will take a good while for absol to clear them out, and frozen blocks that are in between the slashes will never get removed by it.
also normal types getting RML and Skill swaps or rather normal type in general is just hilariously lame
>>
>>31431314
It's great in timed escalations though, like the current one and for some of the mew stages before. It also evolves relatively quickly even without candies.

Plus I really like Absol as a pokemon since it carried my ass through the early stages of the game
>>
>>31431404
>>31431314
Absol is a tried and true combo-maker. It probably deserves those three candies you've been holding onto.
>>
>>31431314
They need to make Nomal viable. Add Silvally and give it and Arceus some new ability that makes all normal types hit as a [MEMORY]\[PLATE] type or something.

>>31431308
You tucked it up already. Good job.
You're probably a GS employee the way you fuck it up.
>>
>>31431451
Yeah guess you're right, I'll give some to it as I should be getting 4 more MSUs next week anyway.

97k on satandoge and since I suck at Ttar I'll settle for tier 2 hopefully.
>>
File: IMG_0429.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0429.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31431309
Yeah, level 4 is enough :^)

Didn't get a single RML tho... not really a spoiler is it?
>>
>>31431404
>>31431451
Not to be an hateful fuck, but i think you guys are giving it waaaay too much credit to it, in late game it's only redeemable feature it is that it's ability once it's skill boosted enough is good to have for stages with annoying disruptions, and as a mega, it's only good in stages where gengar struggle, and only because the other megas for ghost and dark are even worse, specially since ghost type is so shit.
i wouldn't use it if i can use any of the bug megas.
>>
Anyone else taking a break from Celebi today to focus on Qwilgrinding?

>>31431897
oh my god lol
>>
>>31432115
M-Absol and M-Scizor are probably equally good at creating combos, but Absol evolves faster and has a better ability. M-Heracross is good too, but is for a different type of stage.

We've already had escalations where M-Absol was invaluable, I don't know why you'd deny it. It's a mega, and all megas are situational given the right stage. It's got a good ability that you should definitely boost when you've got extra cookies, because you'll inevitably need to use M-Absol at some point.
>>
>>31429193
Does Qwilfish no let grind coins anymore?
>>
>just wasted two fucking hearts AND 1600 COINS on Qwilfish

KILL ME
>>
>>31432157
>M-Absol and M-Scizor are probably equally good at creating combos
If you want combos you should be using mega gengar

>M-Heracross is good too, but is for a different type of stage.
I really like using M-Heracross, seeing it multiply and cover all of the board and clean disruptions feels pretty great

>We've already had escalations where M-Absol was invaluable, I don't know why you'd deny it.
I don't know, i've been in quite a few EBs and Comps and i've never feel like absol was the best option as a mega, as a support with it's ability sure, but most of the time you just used DD and gengar and just tried to make as many combos as you could.

>It's got a good ability that you should definitely boost when you've got extra cookies
Sure, i feel you there, if absol would get a repeat stage where we can farm PSB i would totally use it much more.

Any way, i think this is gonna take us nowhere, so for now let's agree that like you said all of the megas are situational given the right stage and i just don't know how to use it and that's why i can see how good it truly is.
>>
Failed stage 25 since I brought random shitmons + Gengar and left the last slot open.

I fucking hate it when they change the number of mons or rounds in escalations.
>>
>>31432343
I took in Landorus because I was grinding Tyranitar so I easily passed it.

Once again grinding Tyranitar proved useful!
>>
>>31431309
>>31431897
What's the point of grinding Ttar?
>>
>>31432807
Cheapest RML roulette. Also memes.
>>
Finally! I've got Noivern at SL5. Now to begin grinding for Ttar PSBs. After that I can finally begin the escalation.
>>
>>31433101
>Noivern at SL5
Wh..what?
>>
>>31433101
>Noivern at SL5
I grinded Tyranitar and even I think that's over the line.
>>
50 done with T+10, my team was M-Tyranitar, Yveltal, Hoopa-U and Zoroark.
You need to waste 5 moves to get rid of the blocks, then activate Sinister Power and never drop the combo
>>
>>31433588
I did it itemless. Took a few tries but managed with 2 seconds remaining.

So it's possible.
>>
This Celebi escalation is driving me insane. It feels like I'm barely making it by the skin of my teeth, and I'm only in the 40s. I can't imagine how terrible this gets later.
>>
>>31432174
Apparently it doesnt. G E N I U S
>>
>>31434005
S O N O R I T Y
>>
>>31429037
indeed. And what a great one

>>31429495
>most retards don't dare to try and use Mttar
half of my mobile friends use mttar
get some decent friends shufflefriend and remove those normies reeee

>>31431187
Dear Custmer, we will make sure to never ever give rml to absol... the dream is ded :^)
and most likely this: >>31431252

>>31432220
wasted three hearts (well I also needed to catch it, but that last heart was really wasted)

>>31434005
>>31434308
I'm taking by words back from last week, saying that GS didnt fuck up as much as they used to.... also combo breaker
>>
>>31432275
>If you want combos you should be using mega gengar
you cant use gengar in disruption heavy stages

>M-Heracross
its also dealing immense damage

>been in quite a few EBs
last mew eb had stages that needed absol due to disruption pattern. iirc you would need weavile and try to get astonish while mind-zapping to furhter stall the countdown and then once you mega evolved you could easily remove the 10+ blocks instantly. Taking gengar with you would never ever let you to this and yvetal alone cant remove them if they keep coming every 3 turns.

And it is true that we have very hard hitting dark mons and that absols 80bp is pathetic for it. All I'm saying is, that its a good idea to give it one or two medium cookies to take advantage of mind-zap. And its a really great early stage mon
>>
>>31432807
memes

>>31433315
>>31433425
good luck seeing shit since your board is all covered up, while I'm able to rock the clouds away :^)
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>31435030
burgerland is still asleep
and germany normies still working.
also its wednesday and thus slow af
>>
>>31435067
and I'm at class but duties are duties
>>
75 done with DD. Team was M-tar, Yveltal, Hoopa and Zoroark
>>
>>31433588
>>31433696
Failed twice with an M-Gengar led team. Then bought +10 sec and won with 17 sec left. It all comes down to activating Sinister Power early (and the first two gave me shitty boards with three or four Zoroark) and maintaining the combo.
>>
Did they remove the pokemon icons next to the high scores after the recent mobile patch?

I can't see the stages that the high score was achieved on for my friends anymore.
>>
Shiny Tyranitar - 80 BP - Rock-type, Flash Mob, same mega effect as Hoenns.
>>
>>31436478
Where did you get this from?

>rock type
>implying it won't be dark type
>>
>>31436504
My prayers.
>>
Bump. I haven't played Shuffle today because of that Qwilfish bs. I was really looking forward to grinding coins.
>>
>>31437664
GENIUS
>>
>>31437664
Nigger, why didn't you start the week with 90k+ coins? Not like there's much to spend them on anyway.
>>
>>31437693
>not getting his ttar and noivern to lv5
I bet you use meowth to grind coins too
>>
>>31437707
Priorities, asshole. I'm not going to begin my Noivern grinding until I've got Feraligatr at SL5. Just a few more hearts...
>>
>>31437812
>tfw I actually grinded Feraligatr to lv2
its only 2psb after all... r-right?? g-g-guys?
>>
>>31437878
eh, it's only hearts. Maybe someday it'll come in handy somehow.
>>
>>31437904
I want to believe...

but with all the competition going on in water teams: kingdra, frog, manaphy, scyther, keldeo, suicune, palkia, ash-frog...
>>
>>31437977
Still not as deep as fire-type. It'd be nice if grass could get nearly as fleshed out. Bellossom and Shaymin-L are weaklings but necessary. Bring out SS Leafeon and RML Venusaur.
>>
>>31438036
b-b-b-but grass shares two types with water already. So competition for anti ground/rock stages is even fierce. wait... maybe not:

for ground: mfug, shaymin, bellossom, frog
for rock: mfug, bellossom, frog, machamp

>fire-type
anon pls... just bring pyroar and you wont need anything else :^)
>>
Celebi 75 time, bitches.
>>
>>31438347
I just dropped an AP^ to be done with it once and for all. M-Hera (13), Zoroark (10, 3), Yveltal (13, 2), Hoopa-U (9,4). 17 seconds left.
>>
>>31438384
>Hoopa-U (9,4)
gotta work on this son
>>
>>31438466
Eh, it'll happen when it happens. The genie will reach 10 organically, and I'll give it cookies when I'm done feeding my other friends.
>>
ALOLA POKEMON COMFIRMED
>ALOLA POKEMON COMFIRMED
ALOLA POKEMON COMFIRMED
>ALOLA POKEMON COMFIRMED
ALOLA POKEMON COMFIRMED
>ALOLA POKEMON COMFIRMED
ALOLA POKEMON COMFIRMED
>ALOLA POKEMON COMFIRMED
>>
>>31438750
fuck off, normie
>>
>>31438750
Fuck off.
>>
>>31438889
>>31438912
http://imgur.com/slBXBzN
You may need a translator 4 this
>>
who /itemlesscelebi100/ here?
feels good being a mobile user and out-jew Goldberg Sonority
>>
>>31438928
We already know. They are coming this spring.
>>
>>31438941
125 should be also possible.
shame we need some form of items after that though

>>31438928
I hope for a Groudon Repeat, as I still dont have it
whats your biggest shuffle secret anon?
>>
>>31438928
We already know, you're still a normie though.

"Next week-there are lots of Pokemon that appear in the Hoenn region!

Groudon and Kyogre!

Look forward to [this]!

In Spring 2014, look forward to the appearance of [a] new Pokemon appearing from the Alola region!"
>>
>>31439034
I don't have the Sceptile or Zam stones. Please don't tell my family, the shock alone will kill them.
>>
>>31439056
>Zam stone

its because you started after its competition.. r-r-right?
>>
What are the chances Groudon and Kyogre get new abilities before their reruns? For me to SS Groudon it would need to get Ground Forces or something like that because even tho it only works on like 2 types Quake is kind of useful, but fucking Kyogre and Rock Break, GS wouldn't be retarded enough to give us a second chance to grind Kyogre's ability if it was going to keep such a shit ability right?
>>
>>31439034
I started playing this August, I'm a shuffle newfag
>>
>>31439110
How could he be missing Sceptile's but not Blaziken or Swampert's if he started playing after Alakazam? It's been ages since the Mega Hoenn Starters' Competitions and I hope it stays that way because fucking Blaziken's required C-1
>>
>>31439110
I did a cruddy itemless run early in the week, and was planning on doing an item run right before the update. I hadn't realized that the comps end before the update.

Tuff life.

>>31439124
I'd be pissed that I invested in Donphan already, but Ground Forces would be nice on Groudon. What should Kyogre get?

I'm still waiting for Xerneas to get Pixie Power.
>>
>>31439129
also "newfag" here. been playing on 3ds since day1 but then switched to mobile in july during the go hype.

>>31439142
since it would mean he's a normie that way reeee

>>31439124
GS
need more reasons?
>>
>>31439175
>Kyogre
Rock Break+ or ++ would be good enough. Or do we already have a water type for it?
Mega Boost+ would be great, or Risk Taker.
Water already has everything good. and knowing GS it will be along the lines of paralyze series or Opportunist
>>
>>31439207
Omastar (max 80) is Rock Break+. I'd be pretty satisfied with MB+ although I don't even know if I'd use it. Swampert and Blastoise are relatively fast already, and my Shiny got dem candies.
>>
Give Kyogre Flap.
>>
>>31439175
Soak/Water Combo or Brine. As much as [random useful ability] would be, it's a legendary so something a bit more... legendary, like how Po5(+) is meant to represent their higher strength, would make sense. Quake makes sense on Groudon, so something of that nature on Kyogres.

Fuck knowing GS it'll be whirlpool, just to fuck over everyone who grinded Kingdra.
>>
>>31439382
Oh Brine is cool. It can be like the opposite of Vitality Drain. Give it a shit activation rate so it's not completely broken, let us build the rate up with cookies.
>>
>>31439382
>fuck over everyone who grinded Kingdra
would not be the first time they pulled this off

maximum memes if it gets a SS after the repeat so you dont even can grind it
>>
100 done with AP, team was M-Absol, Yveltal, Hoopa and Zoroark.
I'm sure it can be done spending less, but AP basically assure you the victory
>>
>>31439656
At this point I'm not sure if I care to even go past 50 myself. The HP gain and the annoying disruptions with next to no rage advancements is driving me insane.
>>
>>31439768
you got yourself a lv20 machamp and mewtwo?
or lv15 yvetal, golurk, throh, emboar, zard, glalie, suicune?
or memes like lv20 mawile, sharpedo, azumarill?

if not. get those rml lad
>>
>>31439808
16 M2 and Machamp, on the way. 15 Yveltal, Emboar is on his way, Suicine is 15, same with Zard.

I don't even have the coins to do this, I haven't even finished up all the main stages yet, M. Salamander is still a bit away.
>>
>>31439818
What's your team for the escalation? You should be able to do this.
>>
>>31439881
Tyrant Max and max candies, Yveltyal 15,2, Zoroark 10, Hoopa-U 10. It feels like I'm doing barely anything in terms of damage, can't even beat 50 with just Time +10, just tried three times already and it's always at a sliver of health.
>>
Finally got mega-tar just in time for the competition. Thanks to the guys in the last thread for giving me the confidence to jump from stage 397 to 420 on 50k coins.

I think I've finally shed my autistic tendencies of not moving past a main stage until I've S-ranked it. Going to do the same to get to Hoopa-U after grinding more coins.
>>
>>31439934
You should use Gengar son. The thing with timed stages is disruptions aren't quite as damaging as they are in move stages, so the extra damage is more viable then the disruption clearly of T-tar.
>>
>>31440054
You should always clear stages as soon as possible. Some later mons are much more useful for clearing earlier stages. Momma Mia how have you not considered that until now?
>>
>>31440069

Lesson learned.

I've always considered it, but I think my (stupid) thought process was that I'd rather spend time learning each stage, spending a few coins if I have to, S-ranking it and never playing it again.

Now I've to go the full way because Salamence is actually good and Alola mons are confirmed. Those who didn't neglect the main stages have been heavily rewarded.
>>
File: 67b[1].jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b[1].jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>31438750
>>
File: IMG_0431.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0431.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Reeeeeeeeeee

So close, drop the combo right near the end.

(This is itemless BTW. Don't grind Tyranitar they said, you'll need the coins they said)
>>
125 done with +10 only. mobile here of course.
mabsol, zorark, hoopa-u and darkrai. basically your sinister power run

if you gid gud you can go entirely itemless but dont felt like wasting too many tries on it.
>>
ORAS is already 79184 years old and the Primal Reversions have not been released yet, whereas Fug's Mega Evolution has been available for ages, I can already see Shiny Fug being released and regular Fug getting RMLs before anything involving the Primals happen
>>
Bamp
>>
>>31439037
>In Spring 2014
>Japanese Spring
how long until it's spring in japan?, and how do we go back in time for the exclusive release of Alolan pokemons back in 2014?
>>
Is the mobile version still jewey as before?
>>
>>31440167
Be ready, anon, you will need to do a full-item run on Hoopa-U. I caught it a couple days ago (FUCKER ESCAPED FROM A 99% GB. I'M STILL MAD) and he's amazing.
>>
>>31441597
If its not spring in your country, then it's autumn. Anyway, it should be between March-June
>>
>>31441758
Nigga the first time I ran the stage I went all items to S-Rank, didn't catch it, thought I failed to S-Rank so though "Well I'm going to have to try again, might catch it first go with a better catch rate" but didn't realise I HAD S-Ranked it (because criteria is reduced? Or some shit). So I had to run again with a SHITTER catch rate and use two great balls.
>>
>>31441566
Bamp2
>>
If I don't have a max candied Tyranitar but have 9 speedups which one do I use?
>>
>>31443456
W-what?

Just candy Tartarsauce.
>>
Im stuck on haxorus
>>
>>31444750
Just relaxorus.
>>
>>31444750
Ha!
>>
>>31444881
I dont know how to remove the dark blocks and get the things out ice at the same time. Ive lost the same way 10 times.
>>
>>31444931
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview#
Here, puzzles can be really hard on people who aren't smart
>>
>>31444163
Why would I drop 9 candies on Tyranitar when I'm not going to be able to compete in the first tier anyway?
>>
Just got to 100. I hate timed escalations.

>>31439934
I have a lesser team than you and I just beat 99 without a problem. For 1-50 I used M-Heracross, for the 90s I've been using M-Absol to slam out the disruptions.
>>
>>31445343
Because those slowdown megas are really valuable to have optimized. They'll help destroy disruptions on any type of stage for you, and they'll help you maintain combos on timed stages as well. You'll have to get better with them. M-Camel carried me through the last timed escalation when I had to keep Pyre going. I wouldn't have been able to do that without slowing the board down with my candied camel.
>>
>>31445389
Your post is mostly irrelevant since those stages have Mega Start.

This competition does not and I see no reason for dropping all of my remaining Speedups when I wouldn't be able to compete anyway.

It's a sound investment in the future once I get 15 Speedups, but not this week.
>>
>>31438941
Is really possible? Doesn't seem it to me, and I'm using ALl Max Gengar, L15 Yveltal, Hoopa-U and L13 Zoroak. What team did you use?
>>
>>31445791
Oh mobile user. That explains it. Enjoy your otherwise shitter version.
>>
125 done with MS and AP, team was M-Tar, Yveltal, Hoopa and Zoroark
>>
>>31445253
Why do you guys always insult me? Should i just not ask for help?
>>
>>31446602
Go back to plebbit if you don't know how 4chan is.
>>
>>31441600
not jewey... but its not as easy and baby-mode as 3ds :^)

>>31441758
>he

>>31445448
anon pls... just give them to ttar and use it nontheless. So what? you might need 2 or 3 more turns to mega evolve it. During the first half you wont get as many points as during the second one. And thats when people get those huge scores. 9 candies is still better than 0 candies. And you will be glad to have a ready ttar once you gave it the other 6 ones.

>>31446602
you could start by reading the pastebin you know. its there for a reason
>>
>>31446602
Dude if comments on the internet upset you, you should get the off the internet.
>>
>>31447704
It was just a bad idea to say i was stuck on a puzzle game most of everybody here has beat. It does make me look dumb.
>>
>>31448301
Please don't let /vp/ browbeat you, Anon.
>>
>>31446602
I wasn't insulting you, and i even gave you the solution, now stop sobbing and man up
>>
Is 150 possible without C-1 on 3ds?
>>
>>31449140
Yes but you're gonna end with 2 seconds max and that is if you're really good, so i would say don't risk it and just pay for the C-1
>>
We're about 1/3 of the way there guys, will /shuffle/ manage to hit the post limit two threads in a row??
>>
how the fuck am I supposed to beat deoxys? its at half hp every time I run out of moves
>>
>>31449600
Use items, i had to do it my first time too.
>>
>>31449600
Check the guide: >>31445253
Deoxys is really hard without items, I'd say it's almost impossible.
>>
>>31445448
>Your post is mostly irrelevant since those stages have Mega Start.

I'm not talking about competitions. I'm talking about non-boss escalation battles with HPs so high that the only way you have a chance in beating them is by maintaining a Sinister Power/Pyre/Pummel or something of the like.

>I don't know how to remove the dark blocks

I thought this was the No Normie thread?

>>31449600
How's your M-Heracross? Bring M-Hera, Volcarona, Hoopa-C, and SS Yveltal. Mega evolve as soon as you can and hope for a big bug explosion.
>>
Brought an AP^ to Celebi 100 with M-Absol 10, Scyther 20, Hoopa-U 10/4, Yveltal 13/2. Got it with like 17 seconds left.
>>
>>31450044
Yeah, 100 can be done with only MS+10s
>>
>>31450044
Why are you wasting so much money, anon?
>>
>>31450457
Money's no good in the bank.
>>
Failed stage 75 four times +10 sec and DD before going in with AP+ instead.

>100 doesn't even get a real boss reward
>150, 175 and 200 pretty much all require full items
>even then you're fucked if you don't get Sinister Power off early or drop the combo
Is this the worst escalation ever?
>>
>>31450457
Not that anon, but I'm on 3DS so if I didn't spend money on Celebi boss stages I a) wouldn't beat them and b) wouldn't be able to hold all the coins I'm going to get from Meowth on Sunday.
>>
>>31451181
The worst escalation will always be Cresselia, for requiring more than the gold cap to clear.
>>
>>31451219
Was Cresselia the one that no one finished because the last tiers were only shitty RMLs? When we had only four good RML mons and some memes.
>>
150 done with a full items run. I managed to activate Sinister Power in the first match and M-Absol in the second one, never dropped the combo and won with about 20 seconds left.
I don't think it's possible to win without SP, so be ready to match Zoroark at the start
>>
>>31449979
>big bug explosion
I'm really keen of this :3

>>31451181
>worst escalation ever
among the best ones for mobile huehuehu :^)
but too expensive

>>31451256
yup

>>31451295
failed 150 once with everything besides c1. Had to do another run.
>>
>>31451256
Cress has been around twice (both times without any warning whatsoever), the first was the second escalation battle ever (so, before enhancements existed) and I think the second time was as you said, no one bothered to finish because the investment was just too much. I think a couple guys finished Cress the first time.
>>
more shuffle leddit memes :^)

http://imgur.com/a/WcW1k
>>
>>31451373
Upboated.
>>
>>31451256
I was driving across the country during the Cresselia escalation, so I wasn't using my hearts super efficiently. Plus I don't know if I had enough assets to finish it. I think I got to 100 or something.

>>31451295
Damn.

>>31451373
Thanks for the epic winz, an0n.
>>
>>31451373
This makes me scared to play 200. Does this mean it forcibly breaks your combo?
>>
>>31451588
yup
>>
M-Hera is perfect for 101-124. My bug has four candies rn, so it currently evolves one icon faster than an uncandied Absol.
>>
I think Im just gonna do celebi until 125. I want that MSU and then fuck this escalation.
>>
The recent Johto events update gave us a great psb-grinding opportunity in Kingdra. Now I hear an update centered around Hoenn is coming. What Hoenn mon who hasn't had an opportunity to drop psbs in the past would you like to see /shuffle/?
>>
>>31452089
It would have to be a Hoennmon that has already appeared, as the precedent is that they don't drop PSBs upon first appearance. Looking through my mons rn and I don't even have a good answer for that.

>>31452035
Whatever you say, normie.
>>
>>31451879
Its also great post 150 when you get 3 rows of blocks on the left.

>>31452035
150 is really tough and a good point to stop.
What the fuck was GS thinking by dropping 5th """""""""""""support""""""""""""" so early

>>31452089
Mawile (but it'll be a main stage sooner or later)
raylmao with some new nice ability (along cloud clear++ or paralyze series) :^)
Absol. Nothing else, srsly.

The problem with a lot gen 3 shufflemons is that they have really bad abilities and we would need many SS
>>
Got a RML from Tyranitar, but still not a single PSB
>>
PSBs from Kingdra are getting less and less common.

Thinking of stopping where I am at Skill Level 3.
>>
>>31452781
You lie.
>>
>>31452781
You probably just played it one time and got lucky enough to get a RML.
>>
>>31452799
thats only 9 psb lad... get it to lv4 at least
>>
File: bs.png (142KB, 852x816px) Image search: [Google]
bs.png
142KB, 852x816px
>>31429594
>>
>>31452310
I have no problem with having a need for using skill swappers. I'm currently sitting on 7 with 3 mission cards ignored for the last reward because I don't need more. That and the amount they're shitting away with these events. Seriously what do you even need this many for?! I've SS'd yveltal, johto doggos, ho-oh, gengar and like regirock and maybe one or two more I'm forgetting, does anyone else need one? I'd be glad to actually use them.
>>
>>31454553
machamp
emboar
mawile
mewtwo
manaphy
>>
Brought Zoroark up to level 13, I'm gonna need every point of damage I can get. What's 125 like? Is it comparable to 100 or 75? It looks like 150 is where the all items boss runs start.
>>
>>31454553
So far I've swapped Ampharos, Aerodactyl, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Yveltal, Mewtwo, Keldeo, Salamence, Tangrowth, Manaphy, Emboar, Ho-Oh, Dusknoir, Machamp and Zygarde Complete.
I'm still sitting on 9 Skill Swappers and I think the only good choices left for me to do are Throh and maybe Mawile. RML are the only enhancement that matters to me anymore. It'd be nice if we got more SS mons so I'd have a use for all these ones that GS keeps handing out.
>>
You can Skill swap Gengar, Donphan, Tanglegrowth too... but that's all low proirity
>>
>>31454769
I've swapped Donphan and Tangrowth too. My Donphan is at level 11 and Ground Forces level 3, but I still don't feel like I get a ton of use out of it, bc of its low AP rn. 92 is so low. I swapped Tangrowth too and have not been even bringing it along. Shaymin + Bellossom > Shaymin + Tangrowth. I swapped Gengar during the Meloetta escalation to make Gengar the ideal M-Banette complement, I don't regret this swap at all. Spookify is very good on an M-Banette team.

Dusknoir is a shit swap too.

>>31454637
What mega are you going to use? Gengar or Absol look good for it.
>>
>>31455037
I don't know the board/disruptions, but I used Absol (mine is candied) for 100 and that worked nicely. I've been using it as my mega ever since 97 or so, hasn't let me down so far.
>>
>>31455125
Love too candy my Absol.
>>
So what's recommended for 125? I used ATK+ and T+10 on 100 and cleared it with 17 seconds, so I'm stuck between thinking that'll be enough and the fact everyone is talking about bullshit 150 and 200 are...
>>
>>31455226
Help pls
>>
>>31455697
MS +10s, also you wanna practice until you feel ready, 3500 coins isn't that much but you wanna save for later stages
>>
>>31455226
Here's what I did for 125:

M-Heracross 4/8 (13) Scyther (20), Yveltal (13/2), Hoopa-U (9/4). I use AP^ and beat it with ten seconds left. I also did it on the train so I didn't have full concentration. It's not that hard.
>>
items and team for 175? mobile
>>
>>31456094
>>31457572
Just went in with ATK+ and T+10, same team. Dropped my combo halfway through and won with 8 seconds so eh, good enough.
>>
>>31458277
That'll do, pig.

Why are people not doing the whole EB? Three full items runs are too expensive to not be worth the reward? 5 RMLs and 2 MSUs for the last three bosses sounds pretty worthwhile to me.
>>
Thread saving bump
>>
>>31458299
I am poor and Meowth is being a bitch. He's constantly replacing my coins with rocks, or not spawning coins at all.

>inb4 >mobilefag
>>
I'm grinding coins and I'm at 174, but I'm not sure I'm gonna finish this escalation
>>
>>31460402
I would say it isn't worth it, 2 MSU is great and you should totally get it, but the RML even if useful they are gonna cost you 20k and from what i heard 200 is fucking hell.
>>
>>31454617
>mawile
>mewtwo
Don't be retarded, anon. There are also barely any stages where Manaphy is better than Polowrath.
>>
>>31460874
That's what I was thinking. This is the shittiest escalation I've done.
>>
>not finishing an escalation in Year Two of Shuffle

How y'all so normie.
>>
>>31462441
>y'all
I'm not the normie here. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>31462457
>I am okay with certain contractions, but not those that I deem inferior.

You are pathetic. You haven't done anything worthwhile in your life and that's not about to change.
>>
>>31462523
But I'm not a normie.
>>
>>31462539
There are plenty of normies that are accomplished in their fields and have lived full lives. Normie only signifies not playing this game to its fullest. You're a fucking sucker though for talking pejoratively in response to a regionally-common contraction.
>>
Do I have to hold Sinister Power to beat 150 if I'm going full items? I don't think I can hold SP without a slowdown mega, but then I'm afraid that I won't get enough damage on Celebi.
>>
>Celebi at 200 (still need to have a run)
>Kingdra at lv4 (need like ~16 more psb)
>all events an shit done
>feraligatr even at lv2 (for the memes :^))
>solid tier 5 in competition
>44k coins

rate my memes shuffle :^)
>>
>>31462789
1. Tier 5 sucks.
2. How are you so far in Celebi already? Do you do the 'wake up every 2.5 hours' method?
>>
i just purged my friends list and looking to fill 10 spots
EKRX-7FF9
>>
>>31462681
Aw, the tumblrina got offended by an anon. :^(
>>
I did 150 with full items, SE heavy hitters and M-Gengar. I won with like no seconds left. 175 has about the same HP with more obstructions to stop combos, so I guess a slowdown mega + Sinister Power is the only way to succeed from this point forward.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-20-13-46-20.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-20-13-46-20.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I JUST BEAT 175 WITHOUT COMPLEXITY AND AWFUL COMBOS

HOW DOES IT FEEL 3DSKEKS? LMAO
>>
>>31463548
Nice. ALMOST worth playing on mobile.
>>
Hey need advice, I have 7 MSUs
Ray is at 20
Bee at 6
Ttar is at 0
Should I finish bee or start ttar
I've finished all the main stages but currently don't have a third risk taker to do survival yet, working on emboar
>>
>>31463835
Start Ttar, Bee is mainly just useful for grinding Survival Mode, which you probably aren't quite ready for yet.

On an unrelated note, I'm at 150 and terrified. My friend (he and I are both on 3DS) told me it took him 3 full items runs and a jewel AND he finally won only because of some skyfall after time ran out. And he's better at timed stages than me (he beat 50 itemless, I needed to use AP+). I'm thinking Absol is best choice for a mega, since there are diagonal disruptions on the board which match its effect, and it gets the benefit of Sinister Power.
>>
>126
This is cancer. What is the best team for this nonsense?
>>
>>31464640
It was pretty easy with M-Absol, Yveltal, Zoroark and Hoopa-U, didn't fail once from 126-149. All max level of course, SP lv4 on Zoroark.
>>
Guy who was worried about 150 here. Just did my first all items run on it, beat with 22 seconds left, easy peasy. All items felt like overkill, but I probably needed it. Looks like I'm gonna continue the climb. For those of you who've done 175, how does it stack up to 150?
>>
>>31464939
i haven't done it yet, but they have the same amount of HP, so i would change absol for tyranitar If you haven't been using it yet and go all items.
Level 200 is where you need to worry, it has 40% more hp.
>>
>>31465265
Same amount of hp? Should be pretty doable then, unless the time is significantly reduced. I'm assuming there's more disruptions covering the field and not in a nice Absol slash, that's why you're recommending Ttar. Mine's fully candied and max level so sure, I'll give it a go, thanks.
>>
>>31465344
Same time but 100 HP less
>Initial board are 3 columns of blocks on the left side of the board. Starts with Celebi disruption, then adds Espeon soon after. Skyfall are random blocks. shitfest intensifies
it just has a lot less screen to do things but if you can clear it quickly with mttar you should be fine
>>
>>31454713
>only good choices left for me to do are Throh and maybe Mawile
def throh lad. not even memeing. mawile is also great. But have them rml ready for it first

>>31457943
check leddit and even if mobile better not cheap out. be glad that we can save on the c1 at least

>>31461149
stop memeing lad
mawile is great once you got it_ above lv15.
and skill grinded po4 mewtwo is among the top. Mine is lv20 and hits for a massive 1.4k damage each and every time. I was unsure whether to swap it or not a long time. But its really really great and I'm glad I've done it. Another good reason: mobile meowth grinding. Conk/Sawk will just deal too much damage in combos. Whereas Mewtwo will deal 130 on 3 matches, but 700 for 4 or 5 icon allignments. Thats better than Sawk/Conk, while still dealing less neutral damage. Since switching it for them I was literally able to kill it off the whole time

>manaphy
Another great swap. Eject++ is disgustingly good. Being able to remove 5 icons all the time is just as good as matching fug. Also its essential for the new, superior sunday meowth strat
>>
>>31462807
I know how to use my hearts and when to get rage. Literally had 3 rages in between each 25 stages. Got to 75 the first day. Then around 130 the second day and finally close to 190 on the last day. Today was just a few hearts to get to 200 (still need to do it though). And nope, no waking up ever 2.5h. (only do this when a safari is about to run out)

And I need to do a proper items run of course :^)

>>31462840
region?

>>31463548
gz. same here

>>31463835
if you dont got a full survival team no need for bee. go wit ttar
>>
>>31449766

dildos?
>>
>>31465479
>Another great swap. Eject++ is disgustingly good.
I guess I'll SS my Manaphy then. But I don't have any cookies, does eject++ need to be SL5?
>>
>>31465479
>mawile is great once you got it_ above lv15.
We won't have any non-rerun fairies until they drop the Alola shitmons, and for everything else it's outclassed by Machamp. Also not grindable, so there's no point to swap skills now.

>Also its essential for the new, superior sunday meowth strat
The new superior Meowth strat is M-Salamence/Lugia/Fan Rotom or Noibat. Move along peasant, your meme team has been outclassed after only two weeks.
>>
>>31465675
lv3 is enough since it will have 50% then.
Enough would be good, but not really worth the effort.

>>31465717
>not grindable
one m cookie is enough for lv3

>Lugia
enjoy your eject+ while I got my eject++
also thx to new meowth layout its easy to get fug ready in 2 to 3 turns. mmence evolves fast enough and not really needs the mb support. But wait.. flying got shit so you have no other reason as to bring it with you
>>
>>31465744
So your team is Rayylmao, Manaphy, Sunkern then? Or what do you use? Quirky+ meme?

Eject+(+) isn't even that great an ability that you'd want to match it if there is another move leading to a safe 3+ combo. It's on the team to create some additional chaos if there is no reliable move, but it can bite you in the tail just as well.

Having your mega up as soon as possible is more important, and with Mence I usually have on the first turn, second at latest.
>>
>>31464106
I did 150 with M-Gengar 10, Scyther 20, Yveltal 13, Hoopa-U 9 all items. I won with zero seconds left and I didn't make amazing combos.

>>31465675
Swap+ is pretty good, just use the Kyurem for Eject++.
>>
>>31465934
fug, quirky+ and eject++ (non additional dragon of course)

the mmence team is great. And will be even better if GS gives us good flying support. But for now fug meme team is better. Yes I tried both.

Its nice to mega evolve mmence by turn 2. And yes fug takes longer. But with the new meowth layout its e z p z to get it ready fast enough. Having a good eject++ user makes you not that dependant on your megas ability rng which will fuck you over. Also that random quirky+ for memes is great as a wild card. (And obviously they need to be skill leveled to be good).
>>
>>31466309
>And will be even better if GS gives us good flying support.
What else do you expect? Flying can't deal with disruptions, but it has all it needs for Meowth.

Sure Mega Boost+ would be nicer than Mega Boost, but I sure as hell don't need Quirky+ bullshit. Would need to be grindable as well to bolster the shitty standard activation rate. And even then it can fuck you over with its randomness. And Eject+ vs. ++ isn't as much of a difference as you make it out to be.
>>
>>31466467
>Eject+ vs. ++
i know right... 2 more icons

its like ligning up 3 coins vs 5 coins... those additional 2 make no difference :^)
>>
>>31466632
It depends on each individual situation, you complete retard. That additional Pidgey you're removing can just as well mean you don't get your expected combo because everything above it falls down one field too much.
>>
Where my 3DS 175ers at? Did you have to use T-Tar/Sinister Power?
>>
File: pokemon shuffle roserade.png (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon shuffle roserade.png
7KB, 128x128px
winking bump
>>
3DS: just did 175 full items: M-Tar 8, Hoopa-U 9/4, Zoroark 10/3, Yveltal 13/2. I kept SP going for maybe half of it, won with one second left. I have 10k coins left. Meowth will let me finish this EB.

I'm just a hair above 60k, putting me uncertain in the second tier of the compy right now. I might do one more item run to see if fortune favours me enough to secure a second tier price.
>>
M-Diancie was made for 176-199. Even with a fully-candied Bee, these are annoying stages.
>>
Oh wow, M-Absol is so much better than M-Gengar for 150.

Unrelated, do you think 76200 is good enough for Tier 2 in NA? Currently 256/20478. That's right I'm asking if I'm safe when it's only Friday. idgaf, fight me
>>
>>31469472
I think 76k is enough for tier 2.
>>
>>31467327
I used that and all items, yes. Finished with 15 seconds left, I don't think I activated SP (or if I did, it wasn't for long). Currently on 180 and M-Diancie is raping. I might just toss her the 10 candies since I'm at over 20 candies in the bank and I've candied all the relevant megas except Camerupt, who I haven't had to use for anything yet.
>>
>>31469607
Interesting use of candy. I respect it.
>>
Shouldn't there be a Victini here right now? Am I tripping?
>>
>>31470069
You're tripping, Victini's here.
>>
Heracross now at level 15. Heracross and Scyther are now maxed out and ready for M-Pinsir to have an MMY/Megamence effect.

>>31470283
Oh there it is.

>>31469607
If you're giving Diancie candies, you might as well give it some RMLs too.
>>
File: embo.png (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
embo.png
35KB, 350x350px
bump
>>
Victini got my Frog to lv17 and mawile is now 16.
And for what the fuck reasons it gave politoad the crown and its now 8 with being really close to 9. Last one was Kingdra which is now 7

on a sidenote: I just hit skill level 5 with kingdra a few hearts ago. Really feels good to have finished this fucker
>>
>>31471358
Omedetou, anon!!
>>
I'm at Celebi 200 with 7k coins left. I've got a tenuous grip on the second tier of the compy, but I'm assured a third tier prize. Whirlpool at SL5. At main stage 470 rn with 7 candies in my bag. Playing with the cat until the update. I've got a week to save coins for Celebi 200.
>>
slep bump
>>
I fucking hate the repeat Jolteon stage. I'm so unlucky with the combos, I've already wasted like 5 hearts on that stage. But I refuse to buy any items, sooner or later M-Camel will do its magic for me.
>>
>>31472106
Dear Customer, If you have problems to beat a stage you should try to spend a jewel to get 5!! addtional turns. You will get the turns after you failed to beat the stage and can continue to try to beat it. Consider byuing a few jewels and see for yourself. We are soure you will really entertain this great deal!
>>
>>31463548
>Being proud of playing easy mode version
>>
File: 1470354162703.jpg (65KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
1470354162703.jpg
65KB, 692x488px
>>31472391
>not even trying
anon...
>>
Going against Serebii 100. What doyou guys reccomend?

Beat 50 itemless and 75 with an AP only.
>>
>>31472582
>Chance to recieve stronger event pokemon way before 3DSers did
>Timed stages are twice as easier
>can get almost 20 extra hearts daily because muh social media
>competitions give better pries at lower places because there are a lot ofplayers, yet 90% of them are casual normies canady crush players

>b-but I have to spend extra 200 coins for 5 turns!!
Which is a non issue because you can grind meowth 20 times more than we do daily.

Just admit it, mobilefags had it way easier than us real shuffle players
>>
>>31472856
>100
aww fuck it, just beat it with AP only with 0 seconds left and onelast good friendly combo.
Could've been beaten faster but tried to activate sinister power thrice (the fucker never activated it in any 4 match) before actually playing the stage.

How many PSB to reach Sinister power lvl 3? Wondering if it's worth the grindage.
>>
now your trying :^)

>>31472880
>Chance to recieve stronger event pokemon way before 3DSers did
3ds had really good event mons at that time, thats why gs had to throw a bone to mobile (iirc it was only mewtwo present). And now for many months both versions get all the same stuff

>Timed stages are twice as easier
not if you use iphone kek

>can get almost 20 extra
You can get 10 at max. And that only if all your normie friends send you hearts every day (they dont often enough). Getting decent friends is hard.
Also on 3ds you can set-up homepass and get literally 100 extra hearts AND A FUCKIN JEWEL everyday (till 10 jewels """""only""""")

>competitions give better pries
we get the same prizes as you fuckers do. To get in first bracket you still need to have max candy-rml mons with numerous item runs. However it is easier to get into lower brackets since normies. But true shuffle mobileshitters aint those fags

>meowth
my average meowth grinding is about 290 coins which is really really good for mobile. Dont forget that we will not get coins for 66% of our hearts

>b-b-b-b-but you can use the slowdown exploit for celebi
fuck off fag... we still need to pay items for later boss stages and 200 costs us a nice 20k coins. And grinding up those coins will take around 70 hearts if you are a super autist like i am. If you are somewhat normal it'll be around 90-100 hearts or 2.5-3 days.

we also cant get our coins back for failed great balls (and they even cost as almost double as for you). Thats why its even harder to catch essentials like hoopa-u. What hoopa-u didnt stay in the great balls you threw? well just reset and you get your 4* 2500 coins back. On mobile? well fuck you, your 14k are wasted now.
>>
>>31473015
>Dont forget that we will not get coins for 66% of our hearts
should be 33% of course. sry
>>
>>31473015
If playing mobile is so hard, why not move to the original best 3DS version?
',:^)
>>
>>31473076
implying I'm not playing both :^)

send help ;_;
>>
>>31473228
Deleted, my friend.
/shuffle/ gen should be a triggerless safeplace for us, playing the damn thing is enough punishment.

>>31473240
What?
>>
friendship bump
>>
>>31473076
Because moving the mons with the stylus is shit compared to using my glorious fingers.
>>
>>31472911
I gave Zoroark my large cookie and it's at 3.5 now. So a lot, I guess. It is worth the grindage though.

>>31473924
You can't believe this.
>>
>>31473924
>implying you can't use your fingers on 3ds
>>
I want fucking M-Garchomp, when are they going to repeat the stage?? Damn you GS.
>>
I'm at 200, 3DS here. Gonna attempt it once my hearts have come back in about an hour. Is Ttar the best mega? Christ that starting board looks like shit. I don't think I've seen disruptions that crazy since the first Zygarde escalation's final stage.
>>
>>31474894
I don't know how else I'd do it. Absol or Tyranitar seems legitimate. Ttar will allow you to maintain combos/Sinister Power, but Absol will help you out since the board resets automatically after DD. Tell us how it goes.
>>
>>31474965
Victory! I used M-Ttar, Zoroak (level 13, SP lv4), Yveltal lv15 and Hoopa-U lv10, all items of course. I started off with a plus-shaped match of Celebi in the top middle, since there weren't any non-Celebi starting matches I could make and it cleared the most rocks. Enough Ttar icons fell down for me to make a mega match and then I chewed through the remaining disruptions. I kept the combo going for a while but after I dropped it, I took a second to set up a 4 match of Zoroark and got my Sinister Power online. After that, it was just matching combo after combo on a clear board, beat it with five seconds left. Celebi never reset the board since he only does that when he's above 30% hp and even then, only after a 16 countdown. I had him down good and low by the time the DD wore off.

I've got 28k coins left after that escalation, time to grind until I make my competition run on Monday. Good luck to everyone else!
>>
>bee, machamp, emboar, hoopa-u (max candy, lv, and ability)
>2 Survival runs
>both times failed at m-gengar (45)
fuck this gay shit.... rng fucking up soooo bad it hurts and I want to end my suffering

inb4 bad team. Out of all my surivaval runs I was only able to not finish it twice with that team. And I did around 12 or 13.
>>
File: rate him.jpg (60KB, 492x505px) Image search: [Google]
rate him.jpg
60KB, 492x505px
holy moly guys.... check out what I found!

Is this our normie over lord?

inb4 german
>>
Is a 9/15 candied tyranitar useful for the competition?

I run out of MSU
>>
>>31476731
Yes anon, do not worry.
>>
>>31476447
I shudder to think how much money they've poured into GS's wallets alone
>>
>>31476447
I don't get this. Is it because he played 1200 times and already has a platinum profile?

You call that being a normie, I call it being a dedicated fan. ____ :^) ____
>>
These 140s are just the worst, I've wasted six hearts already trying to clear 143 and just barely got to 144. Unless Sinister Power activates once you've cleared the top row of barriers or you get amazing luck with Absol it's just nuts to get it done.
>>
>>31477527
yes. only 1200 plays for the 580 stages (530 + sm).

So he got most stages on second try and caught them. So many coins he must have wasted. Prolly got the 118 jewels offer.

this guy is our new meme :^)
>>
>>31478415
Let us know about 150 and 175 when you're there.

Tried to reach 175 before trying the comp,but it seems like I won't reach it in time.,I'll play wiith an incomplete candy tar.
>>
>>31478543
Maybe he's good?
>>
>>31475806
Nice. My Scyther and Heracross are both stronger than Hoopa, Zoroark and Yveltal. I don't know if I should rely on a dark SP team or go with the heavy hitters in the event of inevitable combo break.

>>31476447
Can this be the new pic for general?
>>
>>31480521
>Can this be the new pic for general?
It most definitely can. Now suggest a title.
>>
>>31480849
Hail Lord Dietrich
Dietrich Mode

I'm spent.
>>
>>31480521
If your darkies are max level, I'd use them instead of the bugs (who I assume have RMLs), Sinister Power rocks.
>>
>>31478762
Just hit 150, I got anger on 146 and used a Time +10 which just barely let me beat it. 150 without C-1 didn't work at all with M. Abs, Yveltal 15, Zoroark, and Hoopa-U. I think with Sinister Power it might have worked, but I think C-1 is probably better than doing two 7300 runs if you do mess up.
>>
>>31481002
Yveltal 106
Zoroark 93

compared to Scyther's 125 and Heracross' 110. Look at that Scyther, dude. I'm just supposed to leave it at home?
>>
>>31481093
I beat both 150 and 175 without triggering/relying upon Sinister Power, but I used a C-1 for both.
>>
>>31481143
>>31481093
Full items or c-1 only?
>>
>>31481143
I beat 150 just now with all items with Sinister Power triggering for like five moves. Won with 1 second left, I'm not touching 175, I'm already only at 30k left.
>>
>>31481197
But anon, the MSU!, you gotta get them!
>>
>>31481190
Full items, you're not winning without Time +10, DD, and Attack + on top of C-1. It disrupts in a M. Absol pattern and freezes the bits of the board as well.
>>
>>31481190
Full items. I was able to beat 175 with Scyther, Heracross, Hoopa, and Gengar, full items.
>>
Hey anons
Shuffle General newfag here, usually I only frequent the pogo general
Currently at main stage 150 because I've only played 3DS and it was out of commission for the longest time until last month
>>
>>31481967
Welcome to the thread, anon.
>>
>>31482027
Thank you. I did come here with one question; if I download Shuffle on my phone, can I link my account and have it sync up my progress?
>>
Not related, but im on stage 25 in pokemon picross
Im gonna beat the fucking jew overlord
>>
>>31482139
No, sadly I don't think so. You can transfer your data from Shuffle Mobile to another Mobile account, but not link accounts or anything.
>>
>>31482232
Stage 25 or area 25? I just unlocked area 14. I love Pokemon Picross but jesus fucking christ it takes a long time to play for free.
>>
>>31482296
Hm. Seems like a missed opportunity to me. I feel like if they're gonna have people playing on their phones cannibalizing the mobility of the 3DS, they could at least make it more enjoyable for the player.
>>
>>31482339
>they could at least make it more enjoyable for the player.

Really playing the "I'm new here" card to death, aren't you?
>>
>>31482439
I sat for five minutes trying to think of how to better word that last bit, but that's the best I could do
>>
Don't forget to use EXP x 1.5 on Eevee, newbs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-04-05-41.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-04-05-41.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
EZ
>>
>Do placement at a vet because I'm looking into getting a vet qualification Friday afternoon
>Participate in some silly game jam thing, basically roped into it by two non-coders cause I'm a weak willed bitch
>Basically lose Friday, Saturday and half on Sunday except 5 runs I can make before bed and after waking up
>Wany to get RML and and use with Victini before it disappears
>Stuck at Celebi 150
>No coins cause I'm Tyranitar grind anon
>Try grinding Meowth but don't make the coins
>Fuck it, I'll try Tyranitar before it disappears
>No RML (of course)
>Send a bunch of shitmons in, maybe best two W-Gengar and Emolga
>See it's around for 3 days
FUCK SINCE WHEN
>>
File: 200.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
One real quick flex. This was full items of course, but a little evidence that Sinister Power isn't imperative for this escalation's boss stages if you have beastly bugs.
>>
>>31483078
Since like a month ago. Why are you grinding Tyranitar? Please stop.
>>
>>31483111
Because RML... pretty sure it doesn't drop them tho.

Oh well at least I just made 9000 coins off Meowth and a Medium SB of Eevee... who to use it on? Tyranitar?
>>
>>31483118
You're basically assured RMLs from Celebi and M-Houndoom though, and those are more efficient ways of spending your coins, dawg.

Please don't use your cookie on Tyranitar. It's worthless!
>>
>>31483169
Your commands not to only make me want to do it more...
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x200px
>>31482801
Not sure if sound advice or shitpost ruse
>>
Say guys, I'm having difficulty with Heracross, beating and capturing it. For someone who's only made it to main stage 151 (what a coindicence) and have completed several special and a few expert stages, what do you guys suggest for completing it quick enough to get a good catchability?
>>
>>31483264
You really that new?
Oh fuck are we going to have a huge debate over this again?
>>
>>31483316
I'd be happy to lurk moar but with limited time stages like these I'd rather not lose a good opportunity
>>
>>31483118
>9000
>on weekend niggercat

Tell me your secrets
>>
>>31483327
Oh okay. It gives 100 exp, 150 with EXP*1.5 and 200/300 to crown mon. That's equivalent to 3 Ampharos runs, in one go. So you'd be kinda dumb not to, especially when it's only 300 coins and you can make an extreme 700 back on two Meowth runs.

>>31483330
Flying team, Salamance 10/10, Lugia, Fan Rotom and empty/ejectable Pidgeys. Nothing special, just luck, second run like 7000, third 5800, fourth 3500 so it's pretty hit and miss.
Also try to be more creative with your nicknames, most of us aren't 14 anymore.
>>
>>31483472
Ah, I see, that's a great idea then. But what's a crown Pokemon?
>>
>>31483502
Oh I see it, the one that gets used the most gets the most exp. thank you anon. May many coins fall your way
>>
Do you think there are casuals that use Exp x 1.5 on stages other than Victini or Eevee?
>>
>>31483580
Aw he's learning. Welcome to the club anon. In time, you'll wish you never started playing Shuffe.
>>
>Check here, leddit and other places about 150
>Recommended all items, Absol Hoopa-U Yveltal Zoroak team
>People saying that had to activate Sinister Power and keep a combo going, still only one with a few seconds left
>Go in blind without a practice run
>Only 3 Zoroak on board in shit places
>"Fuck it, no Sinister Power I guess"
>Not even watching timer, just making matches
>Win with 11 seconds remaining
Why does everyone else suck so hard?
>>
Sleep bump. Will sleep well knowing that Celebi is defeated. See y'all in a week for the Jirachi escalation.
>>
>>31483613
Shuffle when I'm at home, pogo when I'm not home
>>
>>31483611
Why would you waste an exp 1.5 on amphy?

Also, whats with all this posts, is /shuffle/ gen mostly a bunch of european fags?
>>
>>31484047
Yeah cause <obnoxious American political shitposting>
But actually I'm Australian.
>>
>>31484150
>Australian
That's kinda rare, any friend slots left for a shitter? :^)
>>
>>31484189
Yeah sure my code is 3DS_-___-___
>>
>>31483077
>yvetal and zoroark on the same team
good eyes lad... good eyes

>>31483078
why not leave for a "toilet" break :^)

>>31483104
gz lad and good job

>>31483118
save it for absol. one m cookie will get it to lv3. But only do this if you want to do celebi (inb4 abilities in timed stages)
Or use it to get kingdra to lv3 if you havent already and dont have time to grind it manually.
But the best thing would be to save it for tuesday in case we get new SS mons or some other good shit.

>>31483291
grind meowth a couple days.
catch ho-oh
catch kingdra (give it a m cookie for the delicious lv3)
grind meowth
catch entei
have two strong fire mons that should be able to help you catch it
grind meowth
>>
>>31483611
Back in the day when we only had like 4 or 5 events, I used a few on amphy to not get coin capped. We only had like 180 stages and shuffle was very slowpaced.
oh and on my supreme 3ds I went in all items on many stages but that was no fun.

>>31483749
normies... amirite :^)

>>31483979
>Jirachi escalation
GS wont give us 2 simultaneous escalations... wont they??

>>31484047
the fuck you are talking about... its like 5am for europeans right now. its all the amerifats coming home from their extensive social lifes after a wild night of clubbing, sex and party. Shufflefags are known for their glorious social skills and thats why they wanna check /shuffle" once more real quick, before hittig the sheets all night long :^)
>>
>use 11/15 Tyranitar, Politoed SL3, SS Suicune SL3, Landorus-T SL4
>65k points
>use 15/15 Fug, Politoed SL3, Tyranitar, Suicune SL3
>86k points

Fuck Tyranitar mechanics, when will Shufflemove incorporate guessing which spots to tap?
>>
BUMP LIMIT REACHED!

NEW THREAD WHEN?!??!?

WE DID IT GUYS!!! :^)

REMINDER FOR >>31480521
>>
NEW THREAD: >>31484808

>>31484624
I got up just to create it. :^)
Sadly I'm not joking
>>
>>31482313
Area 25 my man
Its fucking ridiculous how long have I been playing this shit (since day 1 with a 6 months break?)
>>
>80k on competition

Fug
Tried it again and got only 50k, RNG fucked mebig time.
Will I be safe for 2nd tier?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.