[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ : perpetually failing to overcome Sun/Moon threads edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: kyurem.jpg (69KB, 576x826px) Image search: [Google]
kyurem.jpg
69KB, 576x826px
last bread: >>30236772

>>about to end:

Carracosta (BP60, Paralysis Combo) on a 300 stage
Talonflame PSBs and RMLs for heart, timed
Mega Camerupt Competitive Stage (Disrupts with Articuno, blocks, and rocks)
Greninja Special Stage (disrupts with rocks blocks n greninja) (for coins)
Wobbuffet Appears (free)
The Daily Pokémon Are Here! #1
Camerupt Safari

>still kicking
Breloom Appears (coins)
Keldeo (Ordinary Form) Appears / RMLs (hearts)

>about to drop:
Kyurem Timed Escalation Battles
Moltres Special Stage
Archeops Appears
Zekrom Appears
Typhlosion Appears
Carnivine Appears

>On the eve of an update, how're you looking?

89k coins, maxed Keldeo-O SL, caught Carracosta and Talonflame (SL1), completed Safari, guaranteed a Mega Stone, actually advanced into Desert Umbra
>>
>Archeops (gold)
>Zekrom (gold) [PSB]
>Typhlosion (hearts) [PSB]
>Moltres (gold) [PSB, RML]
>Kyurem (ESCALATION!)
>>
Typhlosion summons mostly blocks, a few barriers, and a few rocks.
>>
bump1
>>
>>30340961
So soon? Lol

How'd we all do in the comp? I managed to get into the first bracket after like 3 attempts like 6 hours before it ended, cautiously waited it out and got first tier rewards.

Also got sick of grinding, used some jewels on victini and cheesed Mewtwo and Machamp. Now levels 18 & 17. Can't wait to get them to 19 and drop level up candies on them and enjoy that sweet sweet high BP.
>>
I'm dumping all my candies into Camerupt.

>>30341327
Ended up getting fourth bracket--very happy with this. I would have preferred second, but M cookie > 1 RML for me rn.
>>
Lost tier 1 by 100 places, but I forgot to play all day. Also another boring week of nothing new.
>>
Should we grinding Moltres for the next competition?
>>
>>30342132
It couldn't hurt. What do you think the next compy is? M-Aggron?
>>
sleep bump
>>
>>30342469
Im a the bump of /shuffle/.
Coins are my body and friendly combos my blood.

Cont later
>>
Bump2
>>
I just caught Zekrom with ?% and Archeops with 12%. I know the game is gonna make me pay for this.

>>30342336
People were theorizing that it would be Mega Pinsir, since there's Moltres and Zekrom this week.
>>
>Timed EB
Welp, I'll try to get to stage 50 then.
>>
>>30346008
It's not really hard, anon. You can do it. I will at least try to get the SS, but I don't know if I'll be able to.
>>
fuck you guys... all that shitposting I missed due to sm spamming
>>
Timed escalations are the worst.
>>
>>30346920
This is my first timed escalation. I thought I would hate this but I'm actually enjoying it. It's nice being able to arrange the pokés in order to activate their abilities, and you can easily get rid of the barriers. I already reached lvl 28.
>>
>>30346920
no theyre not.

timed on 3ds are e z p z.
for mobile on the other hand they suck pretty hard since you gotta play with your fat greasy sausage fingers, but at least there is the slow down exploit.

tl;dr: shitposting
>>
File: 485.png (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
485.png
9KB, 128x128px
I am the bumb of my /shuffle/
Friendly combos are my body and M-fug is my blood
I have farmed over a thousand coins
Unknown to Meowth
Nor known to Great balls
Have let stages fail for the sake of my bank
Yet those hands shall never hold a skill boster
So, as I fight, Itemless Mindzap Work
>>
I got three +5 skips, so I'm already close to lv 50
>>
Bump while I'm waiting for my classmates to show up. I hope to reach Kyurem lvl 50 by tonight. Seems totally feasible. Already grinded Moltres to SL 2,not gonna waste my coins to take Po4 to lvl 3.
>>
How worth it is it to grind Typlosion's ability? Takes as many PSBs as Risk Taker, so that means about a week of hearts for me. I'm doing the escalation this week though, might grind it next week. Triple damage sounds nice, but there are already so many mons competing for a spot on mono fire teams.
>>
>>30347946
beautiful
also save
>>
>>30349363
If i gonna grind it, i will stop at lv3. takes only like 7psb or so. And thats a pretty big if, since we already have everythink for fire types.

Reshiram for Barriers
Talonflame for Blocks
Entei for Rocks
Delphox for Pyre
Emboar SS for Risk Taker. So once it hits again Typlosion will be obsolete
>>
Lv 50 done itemless with M-Tar, Lucario(SL2,lv15), Machamp(SL4,lv15) and Charizard(lv15)
>>
>>30352378
Nice. Im at 46 right now and I'm finding this escalation really easy, at least for now.
>>
>>30351313
>Waiting for the Cuckboar rerun
>Not boosting Houndoom so it can ravage pussy once its Mega is released
Fire types already have a hard time fitting in because of Charizard and Delphox/Ho-Oh taking two spots on the team most of the time, unless you run Charizard as the Mega you only have a spot left which you're most likely going to use to get rid of whatever disruption the stage has and that's assuming it only has one kind of dirsuption, that is exactly the reason why Arcanine is considered a shitmon despite Po4+ being considered Godly on about everything else that gets it
With Houndoom as the Mega you do get to fit Risk-Taker into the team, even if it's only for a couple turns, and if you were to buy DD for the stage you'd be making Pyre a priority over all other abilities anyway
>>
>>30353036
Does Houndoom also have access to RML?? :^)

gotta thank GS for that not me...
>>
so I don't have any SE mons super super maxed out. Liek I've got a level 11 Lucario, a level 10 Machamp SL4. Do I even have a chance in completing the EB? Things have been easy so far, but I don't know how much strategy goes into it when the HP starts getting astronomical.
>>
I'm out of Skill Swaps.

They said it couldn't happen here.

I wanna swap my Emboar, I wanna swap my Mawile. I never thought this would happen.
>>
>>30353922
I still have 1SS in the bag and many more locked behind missions and survival mode.
How many of them did you use? Can you unlock one if you need it?
>>
>>30337278
I'm at soul level 40...

Keledo is at skill level 2 and 7 games later 0 skill ups
>>
Can you skill up in regular battles?

I mean if I fight Rotom will I ever get a skill up?

I know I've done Meowth a few hundred times and jack meet shit
>>
>>30355172
I've swapped:

Ampharos
Donphan
Gengar
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Yveltal
Mew (BS+)
Tangrowth (i've never actually used this--wasted?)
Ho-Oh
Zygarde-C

I think there's a mission card with a skill swap, but it looked too hard.
>>
>>30355300
PSBs drop on repeat main stages. Were they repeat mains late in the game?
>>
>>30355385
I've done meowth plenty, Arduino, mudkip evolve. And just a bunch in the 120+ stages and have never gotten a PSB

also since when are the pet shop boys in this games?
>>
>>30355436
Nah, not you playing the repeat, some stages late in the game 400+ have like Meowth and other Pokemon appearing again. Only on this stages do the Pokemon drop personal skill boosters.
>>
>>30355725
Ehhhh

Guess when I'm done with escalation I'll get back to questing, but the specials don't appear often do they
>>
>>30353036
Boosting Risk Taker is pretty retarded if you want to use it as a mega. You only get to use one at a time,

Same as with the SS Mawile meme.
>>
>>30355343
>Ampharos
>Donphan
>Gengar
>Entei
>Mew (BS+)
>Tangrowth (i've never actually used this--wasted?)
>Zygarde-C
All of these range between mediocre and pure trash. Your fault for squandering limited (but not awfully limited) resources.
>>
>>30356262
Ampharos, Gengar, Donphan are the only ones I don't regret.
>>
>>30356499
>Ampharos
Worse Electric mega, though not by much. Dragon Dance is actually useful for time-based Water/Flying stages coupled with M-Fug, for grinding notably Ashninja.
>Gengar
Triggering either ability is a rarity when used as a mega. Spookify also got nerfed recently and doesn't combine with DD or other statuses. Only useful with M-Banette
>Donphan
Shit activation rate.
>>
>>30356262
I completely understand you anon, SS Amparos is great

I gave a SS to Entei too, but I dont regret it
>>
So what kinda disruptions i'm expecting from Zekrom? I already have all the other pokémon but Thyplosion but i honestly don't feel pressed to get it seeing all fire types are good as covered by >>30351313
>>
>>30353892
Just get as far as you can. It's not a hard concept. You should be able to get at least level 100 with that team.

>>30353922
>tfw I used one on Gengar for spookily before I did the conkledore mission and has to swap back
>>
>>30353892
timed is all about keeping the combo. Abilties dont matter that much (except for setting up a Risk Taker 5 Match and praying to get lucky)

>>30355220
if you are 16 hearts in and no psb drop you can come back crying :^)

>>30355758
you must be pretty new... they appear unregularly but will rerun all eventually. We waited like a year for a kyurem rerun and typlosion for example isnt even 3 months old. GS are shitheads, thats all you need to know....

>>30356262
>SS Ampharos
She is great! Stay mad M-Man Fag :^)

>Donphan
It has its niche

>Gengar
Great to keep disruptions on hold for a turn. And then once you mega evolve you can also stall them for one turn.

>Entei
Only Fire Rock+ Remover. Not as great as the other two, but still a solid swap. A lot of Ice/Grass Stages love to spam with Entei.

>Mew
With the new Megazam, unfort just a meme. dun goofed lad

>Tangrowt
I've done the same... both of us got memed hard

>Complete Zygarde
Will start to pay off, once a Dragon Escalation will be repeated... just wait

>>30357538
starting board has half of the board in a block/zekrom pattern. Disrupts every two turns (later every turn) with a few Zekrom icons, or blocks.
RNG can make this stage EZPZ or a nightmare... even for more advanced players.
Dont forget that Zekrom has Black Smash+ and hence can be matched to remove some blocks. Otherwise you wanna use Golurk to get some breathing room. I gave mine a few cookies to get the delicious +10 activation rate on lv2. And a few RML of course.

Optimal psb grinding team would be M-chomp, Lando, Golurk and Zekrom.
>>
>>30356855
SS Ampharos is best, and I'm not just saying that cause I candied mine before Manetric was released and then was justified with Ampharos being better with 9 candies and Megaboost

SS Entei helped me S-Rank Roserade without C-1. Anyone who calls it shit can fuck right off
>>
>>30357864
thanks lad, imma try zekrom rn
>>
>>30357864
>Optimal psb grinding team would be M-chomp, Lando, Golurk and Zekrom.
I only have Lando and Zekrom. Guess I'll just use Camerupt and Donphan as my other two pokés.
>>
Grinding Typhlosion team:

M-Shiny, SS Suicune, Keldeo-O (SL5), Palkia
>>
>>30357864
>Great to keep disruptions on hold for a turn.
Spookify no longer does that. Same update that nerfed M-Ttar and M-Beedrill. Fuck off mobilefags.
>Only Fire Rock+ Remover.
Wrong, there's Cyndaquil. Covered by over types already.
>just wait
Which means it's a waste right now.
>>
bamp
>>
>>30361817
Bump3
>>
what are all of kyurems prizes?
>>
>>30363191
In ur butt lol

I dunno, is Ritchie kill?
>>
Why is the game asking me to do a software update and then failing?
>>
>>30363191
150: 1 MSU
175: 2 Small Skill Boosters
200: 2 RML
250: 2 MSU
300: 3 RML
>>
Keldeo SL2
12 runs in a row
No skill ups

Why is this game such fucking garbage?

I can understand that frustration, but I can't understand why it takes 30 fucking minutes for a god damn mother fucking heart to regenerate.

If you want to play this game like a fucking game you have to spend money. Who thought that was a fucking good idea. I mean fuck even other Mobage garbage at least gives you crystals/gems pretty often. This game doesn't even do that.

Such fucking garbage

also
>Escalation lvl 50
>Suddenly takes forever to kill
>0 seconds left
>barely win
>Lvl 51
>kill it in 10 seconds

So the levels don't matter?
>>
>>30365591
>If you want to play this game like a fucking game you have to spend money. Who thought that was a fucking good idea.

How are normies this stupid?
>>
>>30365591
That's how boss stages in escalations work newfag, and if you pay enough attention you should know that farming coins in the Meowth stage is crucial to actually get to do anything.
>>
>>30365823
>500 stages
>Need to spend 7 weeks farming meowth stage
I see your argument holds water

>That's how boss stages work
What's the point of even having levels then?
>>
>>30363578
Ritchie has been kill for weeks now. rest in piece sweet prince

>>30364163
get out supreme fag... we dont need your cheating ass here

>>30365955
you dont need to spend 7 weeks for meowth.
you can get 10k-13k (mobile) or 12-16- (3ds) per day. Do this like 2 or 3 days and you have enough coins do get good event mons, advance in the main stages or whatever.
Heck, you dont even need to waste items on sranks as there are only shitmons now and everything decent is an event now.
Most normies here fail utterly since they have stupid priorities... you are clearly a new player as you dont know that kyurem 50 is a boss stage... SO WHY THE FUCK are you wasting your ressources for shitty keldeo?? You got more important things to do lad...
>>
>>30365955
>>That's how boss stages work
>What's the point of even having levels then?
You cannot possibly be this dense, just stop playing already
>>
>>30366421
>get out supreme fag... we dont need your cheating ass here
I'm not a supreme fag, the game said "press Y to update" when I started the game and then it said it failed to upload. I've never hacked my 3ds
>>
File: IMG_0316.png (15KB, 452x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.png
15KB, 452x325px
>>30365591
>Complaining that a freemium game is pay2win
Top fucking kek
Anon I...
>>
Sorry folks. If I knew a normie would be posting in here, I wouldn't have made the thread last night.
>>
>>30367510
its okay... we all could use some lulz after all those ded weeks :^)
>>
>>30367316
*failed to update

fuck me
>>
>>30367578
Hopefully we can discourage him from playing and save a soul.
>>
I forgot to check my ranking before the competition ended, last time I checked there were like 20 minutes left and I was around 2570/3000, what are the chances 400 faggots managed to do better than me within that span of time?
>>
BUMP5
>>
>>30371497
Bump6
>>
>>30369239
It's almost a certainty that you got bumped out and will get no prize at all.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.