[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

File: shuffle.png (8KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
shuffle.png
8KB, 128x128px
last thread: >>30110763

>right now:

>Carracosta (BP60, Paralysis Combo) on a 300 stage
>Talonflame PSBs and RMLs for heart, timed
Mega Camerupt Competitive Stage (Disrupts with Articuno, blocks, and rocks)
Greninja Special Stage (disrupts with rocks blocks n greninja) (for coins)
Breloom Appears (coins)
Keldeo (Ordinary Form) Appears RMLs (hearts)
Wobbuffet Appears (free)
The Daily Pokémon Are Here! #1

Week of November 29
Kyurem Timed Escalation Battles
Moltres Special Stage
Archeops Appears
Zekrom Appears
Typhlosion Appears
Carnivine Appears

Breloom has a high HP. I can disrupt it but can't get enough damage done to beat it. What's the secret?
>>
Why the fuck is Omastar better than Kyogre in this game?
>>
Oh shit a shuffle thread. What odd timing...

>>30237355
Kyogre's power is sealed behind RML.

But it's still shit.
>>
>>30237585
They need to add a skill to make it useful.
>>
popped in to brag about my Keldeo-O at SL max
i finally beat stage 300 and essed it wit da full items

what's yall's best itemless scores with m-camel rn? teams?
>>
File: IMG_0307.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>30237954
I came to brag about a good Geninja run. My Kelsey SL is 4, probably be higher if I wasn't playing Sun.
>>
>>30238892
nice

what's your team?

I can't even beat that idiot
>>
>>30239131
All Max, fully candied Ampharos (fuck manetric I always knew you were gay), Electrive (SL3, 5/5 RML), Shaymin SL3, Bellosom
>>
>>30239131
what if I have none of the pokémons you posted other than Ampharos? I got Lilligant SL2, Raikou and Vileplume because all of my grass pokemon suck honestly

should I just DD and MS it and pray for GB catch?
>>
>>30240163
You should definitely catch it immediately.

It only disrupts every 3 turns with either 2 columns, one of 3 Greninja and blocks, and one of 3 Greninja and blocks. So Shaymin and Bellosom are used to prevent this, Electrivire is simply because its RML'd and ability is SL3.

From what you, I'd recommend Ampharos, Raikou, Lilligant and Sunflora if you have. SS Raikou could be helpful, but Zekrom could also help with smashing the blocks and getting rid of one the columns quickly.
>>
>>30240974
Raikou doesn't help. There are no barriers, so it's only good for damage if RML'd.

Zekrom, Ferrothorn or Halloween Pikachu help with the blocks, in descending order of usefulness.

The rest of the team should focus on stalling disruptions (Mind Zap, Sleep Charm, Constrict or Paralyze).

M-Fug is best for combos, or M-Sceptile for all-Grass teams.
>>
>>30240974
>>30241080
I have almost no good grass/electric pokemons, and I'm currently only at Luxio in Main Stages, so I guess I will go full items, Sleep Charm and Mind Zap and pray for a GB catch or something
>>
>>30241266
You know, you could just wait till you unlock the extra stages as well. Going in full items will be a waste of your resources.

And Greninja isn't even that great without some PSBs, but you can forget grinding for these if you can't beat it consistently.
>>
Both Greninja and Keldeo are SL4, Greninja also dropped a RML. My score in the competition is good enough and I'm fine even if it drops in the second tier.
Now grinding coins until the update, but it's gonna be quite easy since I'm already at 85000 and Meowth is tomorrow
>>
>>30241934
honestly at ths point I just might give up on it and wait for next week for an easier Keldeo catch with the electric types that are coming
>>
Okay, I barely beat M-Medicham, obviously I don't have Fug. What team could I use for the M-Camerupt competition? I tried with M-Gengar, SS Suicune, Articuno and Shaymin (SL5) and I got around 60k, but I'd like to get at least 2 MSU and I know I won't be on the second tier for very long.
>>
I finally gave the candies to the Bee and tried the Survival Mode a few times. So far I've got to M-Mewtwo 2 times, beat it none. Other than that I usually get to level 35, but that Ampharos level is shit.
My team is M-Bee (9), Lando (Max, SL3), Machamp (Max, SL4) Hoopa U (Max, SL4)
>>
So this game is legitimately programmed against the player right?

Whenever I need mega's none fall

When I do an entire board fucking clear no matches

However some stages are exceptions where everything combo's consistantly despite having the same setup.

Took my mega camrupt troop and I can normally do a 30 combo or so just to try it out against others. Never came close
>>
>>30245129
Yeah, I don't know how the skyfall works, but it was probably programmed to not let you make combos. Also, if you match a mega icon, no megas will fall for a while.
>>
How many PSBs does Flash Mob require? The last stretch already feels like it's been an eternity and I'm just over halfway between 4 and 5.
>>
>>30246568
It's 40 PSB to go from level 4 to 5, so you're probably like me and need about 17 more (that's how many I need and I'm a little over halfway between 4 and 5 like you are). Just had a batch of five hearts where not a single PSB dropped, it's kind of depressing. Coincidentally, I also only need 17 more PSB to get Greninja to level 4. I legit forgot it could even drop RMLs until I read this thread, I've never had a single RML special stage drop one for me .

On an unrelated note, what team is best for the competition? Should I just go Fug+3 strongest SE mons?
>>
>>30246896
>Should I just go Fug+3 strongest SE mons?
Fug, Articuno, and 2 SE mons. Preferably something to delay Camerupt's disruptions (Glalie or a Poké with Mind Zap) and something to remove the iron blocks (SS Suicune I guess). You could also try and put him to sleep with Shaymin, but let him disrupt you on the last 5 turns.
>>
>>30247042
Alright, looks like I'll bring Fug, Articuno, Greninja and Suicune then. Thanks
>>
So you just have to bite the bullet and use items on mega medicham right? I'm stuck as fuck
>>
>>30248032
Yeah, you will need items for every mega you face.
>>
>>30248032
was stuck for 2 weeks, used items and cleared it in one go
DD and +5 should be enough but MS is always nce to have, what's your team?
>>
>grinding greninja PSB
>red present pops out
>neato
completely forgot that Greninja stage dropped RMLs
>>
b u m p e r i n o
>>
a n o t h e r
o n e
>>
Keldeo was dropping for me non-stop. We have like 12 days left and I'm maxed out. I got three 3 drops, like 10 two drops. In five hearts, two would be itemless, at the maximum.

Keep grinding the dude. You'll wanna put your hearts elsewhere come Tuesday.
>>
>>30252521
Is it really worth it to grind Keldeo? I don't have any skill swappers left tho.
>>
You're not dying today, thread
>>
>>30255067
Bump1
>>
I'm all ready for the next update, so I'm just going to take two days off from Shuffle
>>
What's for next week?
>>
New fag just reached 150 need friends

58L9-RRTB
>>
>>30256450
Can't you read the fucking OP?
>>
>>30256418
Bump2
God Sun and Moon have been out for a week, 2 if you count leaks. How much shitposting can people do?
>DAE think this was best new game???
>Game is hard I'm cool tough guy
>Totems are cool and/or dumb
>Where do I find shitmon? It's not like there's Serebi or Bulbapedia
>I wanna fug Lillie/Lusamine/Plumeria/Guzma/Gladion
>>
>>30259053
I'm enjoying SM much more than XY.

On another topic, I just wasted 7000 coins on Camerupt and only scored 51k. Fuck me.
>>
>>30259255
Sorry to hear that. I'm still grinding the water mons. 12 PSBs left to go on the pony, 8 on the frog. Here's hoping I'll finish some time tomorrow so I can go back to Meowth
>>
Been farming keldeo-O for 4 days now, i'm at SL 4 + about 8 PSB, when i started i would get a PSB 80% of the time, now i'm lucky if i get 1 after 5 games.
Is it worth wasting coins on greninja?, i'm at 50k right now, and i'm thinking about doing 2 more attempts at Mcamerupt, but i'm trying to save coins for the EB, i heard last time finishing Kyurem needed about 300k coins, i guess right now with candied MTtar it would only take the usual full run at 300 and attack + at 150, 200, 250 and 275, but i'm kinda sick of grinding coins at meowth, actually that's why i've wasted so many time farming PSB at keldeo-o
>>
>>30259053
>Page 7
Eh good enough
Bump3
>>
>Just lost to Mega Mewtwo Y on Survival Mode
It's the second time it's happened, will I ever be able to beat that crap? Could Max Candied M-Camerupt with Machamp instead of Landorus-T do the trick?
>>
>>30263231
How many icons does Camerupt need to mega evolve, when fully candied? Perhaps he will be a better choice than Bee.
>>
File: IMG_0917.jpg (71KB, 960x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
71KB, 960x783px
>been ignoring Shuffle since SM released
>didn't feel like grinding Meowth
>didn't feel like grinding Greninja or Keldeo
>only logging on for the daily bonus and to hoard hearts
>go into the full items competition run today
>don't really care about placement
>get 100k points, safe and sound for 1st tier prizes
>>
>>30263659
It takes 11 icons, 3 matches are needed on a best case scenario and 4 if God hates you, so buying Mega Start would definitely be necessary on some stages like Ampharos and its Mega, M-Glalie, M-Gengar, M-Mewtwo and some more; but Normal, Steel and Rock type stages would be way easier with M-Camerupt and Machamp than M-Beedrill and Landorus-T, and Camerupt would also combo way better, Fairy types would fuck everything up tho resisting Machamp and Hoopa-U
>>
>>30263928
I h8 u m8
>>
Last bump. Goodnight, anons.
>>
>>30262115
Bump4
>>
>>30253051
This is the last time anyone shouldanswer this: yes, it's worth it. Get a swap from Kyurem next week or do a mission card that you haven't yet. Do some major damage with a Swampert team. Keldeo doesn't hurt in the current compy.

>>30260815
What's your Greninja team?
>>
>>30271351
Not that guy, but my Greninja is 8 shy of level 4 Mind Zap and I've been using Fug, Shaymin, Bellossom, and Zekrom. I might've lost twice over a lot of runs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-27-00-32-03.png (912KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-27-00-32-03.png
912KB, 720x1280px
Finally got Lucario's Pummel to Lvl 4 thanks to this nigga, all I needed was the Skill Booster M and already had two other Skill Boosters S so now I have 4, anything I should use them on? I was thinking SS Mawile but she's probably getting a PSB rerun in about ten months more
>>
>>30271903
My Dragon isn't candied so idk how much I could really fuck it up. Ampharos takes too long too, and I don't think M-Venusaur is strong enough rn.
>>
>>30271925
Emolga
>>
>>30271964
Mine's still at Level 1 and I don't have RMLs to give to Emolga right now, plus GS might bring her back with PSBs in the main stages, besides I already have Thundurus-T but I don't want to give him any Boosters because there's obviously gonna be a rerun with PSBs as well
>>
I've got my Zapdos at 10. Give it an RML or let it rest at AP 90?

>>30272122
Shuckle
>>
What's the trick to the new weekend Meowth setup/stage? Have the rules changed?
>>
>>30272292
No. It just has a set pattern at start, and first disruption will always happen and it is a heap of coins.
>>
>>30272267
Shuckle also needs RMLs, otherwise Yanmega is better, but Genesect is probably even better still, and even then Bug kind of sucks offensively
>>
>>30272775
Then do Vanilluxe.
>>
So I'm stuck at Luxio, my ground-types pokémon are basically Camerupt, Marowak, Donphan and Hippowdown. Should I just go in with M-Aero and a MS and maybe some DD to end it all at once?
I haven't captured any of the new mons this week, but the only one that I feel pressured to get is Keldeo and got another whole week and still 20k coins to spare, so dunno if rushing through the main stages now is a good idea.

Thoughts /shuffle/?
>>
85k on my Camerupt run.

Are my 3x candies safe?
>>
>>30272767
>>30272292
My first disruption was a nazi sign. Wish I could have take a snap shot.
>>
Are Poison-types immune to paralysis?
>>
File: image.png (88KB, 796x890px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88KB, 796x890px
>>30274784
>>
>>30269349
Bump5
>>
Almost 6k on Meowth
Im gettin gud
>>
File: 489.png (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
489.png
9KB, 128x128px
bump
>>
Is Mega Boost in Salamence more useful than HS?

I don't know if using a SS on him.
>>
>>30278910
We have Salamance now?
>>
>>30278910
Wait until we find out what Mega Salamence actually does
>>
>>30274693
No, but at least you will get 2.
>>
I CAN'T GET PAST FUCKING MACHOP. I'm about to throw my phone out the window.
>>
>>30281095
Wait till you reach Machoke. Don't worry though, it gets better after Albens town and Roseus Center. Those two stages are complete ass.
>>
>Braxien

Christ almighty. This is one of the most unfair levels in the game.
>>
>>30282042
You haven't seen Roseus Center and Graucus Hall yet.
>>
Keldeo's Flash Mob maxed, Greninja at SL4, 5 doesn't seem all that worthwhile. 80k coins. Guess it's time for a competition run now.

Next week will be shitty.
>>
>M-Camerupt
>Doesn't drisrupts with Greninja
>Disrupts with Articuno

What the fucking flying fuck.
>>
>>30285268
"Genius" Sonority
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.