[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smtg/ - Shin Megami Tensei General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

>Starter guide
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10886965/smtstarterguide.png

>Tips and tricks
http://pastebin.com/qqxkrWFh

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
http://pastebin.com/fgVp423S

OST need re-up apparently

>Misc. Translations
http://pastebin.com/LHKVLNQB

>Booru
http://smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended Reading
http://pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

Last thread: >>93432275
>>
Fuck off Question-kun.
>>
File: 1408843716821.jpg (23KB, 712x472px) Image search: [Google]
1408843716821.jpg
23KB, 712x472px
I want to fuck MIrai
>>
File: sex haniel.png (66KB, 1435x241px) Image search: [Google]
sex haniel.png
66KB, 1435x241px
>>
>>93612094
You know if you ignore him he'll go away, right?
>>
>Atlus USA thinks the White Rider sumbolizes war
>they think the Red Rider is random and doesn't represent anything

Good job.
>>
>>93612181
I tried, but he just kept on posting. And it seems like not everyone is capable of ignoring him.
>>
>>93611549
yeah but i would rather play the fan translation with the Japanese audio, all i want to know is if the fan translation is good enough too ditch the psp version.

Also I found out somebody is actually re- translating Persona 2: Eternal Punishment psp version.
http://www.tradukosoft.info/post/97859888885/regarding-persona-2-eternal-punishment-a-quick

this would solve all the shitty eng dun problem and a better translation but that wont be for a while and might not even happen.. Why in the hell has nobody made a undub for persona Eternal Punishment? even after all this time? people actually put up with that?

Oh and i did find a undub for the psp version of persona 2 here but i would still like too know about choosing the fan translation over this.
http://nicoblog.org/psp/iso/persona-2-innocent-sin-usa-undub/
>>
File: 1401954848022.jpg (513KB, 1413x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1401954848022.jpg
513KB, 1413x1200px
>>93612094
I want to fuck Question-kun
>>
>>93612294
If you really don't mind the slower battles and worse interface, then the fan translation of Innocent Sin should be fine. I don't know why EPP never got a translation specifically.

If you have a choice between an undub of the PSP version and the fan-translated PS1 version, I'd say just play the PSP version.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>93612337

>TFW the chaos ending isn't canon, so mastema never really said that.

Feels good that I can still trust him, man.
>>
>>93612459
debisama i love you but you seriously need to stop replying to this guy. his gimmick is that has has a million questions for everything. you're not going to get anywhere.
>>
>>93612542
All routes are canon because alternate timelines.
>>
>>93612542
He's still thinking it, though.
>>
there are no mods, post qt flynn.

>>93612459
The psp port is getting a fan translation.
>>
>>93612459
Thanks for answering, was the translation for the new psp version not censored in anyway besides Hitler, is it all the same? I just want to make sure im not missing anything. I kinda trust the fan translation more. Its sad that punishment never got a undub or a better translation but at least someone started to work on it. I'm sure the new translation messes with some things in the old one and I'm sure the fan translation uses more Japanese wording. does the English one completely mess with stuff?
>>
>>93612294
fuck anyone know of a torrent of the persona 2 psp undub? that site links are dead and its actually really hard to find.
>>
>>93614381
>pirating
Don't do that
>>
>>93614748
How else am i going to get the undub? it didn't have a commercial release, did it? can they do that legally?
>>
Daily reminder that Ronaldo did nothing wrong. His actions may have been flawed, but demonizing people for not wanting to sit around and starve to death for the greater good is stupider then anything he ever did.

His route also had the best ending.
>>
>>93615015
>Ronaldo
>best anything

yeah let's make a society like law but with no higher purpose or actual incentive to uphold its laws. this can't backfire at all
>>
>>93614748
Im not buying shitty eng va games also another question but can windows 7 run Giten Megami Tensei: Tokyo Mokushiroku or do you need a emulator? What the sexual content in it? Do you have sex with your partners or something?
>>
>>93615015
Ronaldo's existence is something wrong.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s19WaVKdPcw
So ive been reading up on the little data there is for this game but from what i hear its freaking nuts. You get to have sex with you girlfriend but she gets ripped apart by demons, you then go on a quest to do whatever it takes to revive her. its also why this game was actually 18+, it also looks really cool and since its 18+ they can go full with the mature and horror themes. No wonder the guy last thread said this was the best smt game storywise. The setting seems really unique too, but im sure its crazy. I wonder if any one would ever translate it, it should be easier too since its a pc game too begin with. Im gonna look for a iso of it , if anybody knows of where i can get it, please tell me.
>>
>>93615742
What if she stick the world into a permanent time loop. That way all those people will live! Nothing flawed about it!
>>
File: maturegamer_zps7db1e896.jpg (54KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
maturegamer_zps7db1e896.jpg
54KB, 384x288px
>>93615915
>>
>>93615089
The human psyche was changed on a fundamental level so people would not value themselves above others. The incentive is that people find it much more enjoyable and rewarding to work for the sake of others then for themselves.
>>
>>93615915
Please adopt a tripcode.
>>
>>93616202

I know this picture is a decade old at this point but I still don't know why he has TWO copies of Narc
>>
>>93616202
More like it's the wrong flavor of edgy. We're only interested in ONE MORE GOD REJECTED and world of str. Actual gore or rape is icky.
>>
>>93616202
Im only quoting the anon who actually played all the japanese games. but im actually interested in the sec scenes and what they look like
it seems there are two partners you can have sex with your girlfriend (who you revive after you collect her limps and heart but it seems if you dont get her heart you can still do it and shes really sick throughout the game) the other partner is the chaos one and you can have sex with her too. but really this game is interesting, it really makes me wish i could play it. Are at least pictures of the sex scenes anywhere or a video of it? I'm trying to find a video of it. So far from what ive read and ill post it here is that the game has a shit ton more plot and writing then your normal smt game. heres the info i found.
>>
The protagonist Ayato is a Devil Buster, and his first love interest is Yuuka, who is also training to become a Devil Buster (motivated by the death of her sister Mirei)
There is an optional sex scene with Yuuka, based on the fact that Yuuka feels safe with Ayato (as she was traumatized by her sister's death)
The shelter they are in is invaded by Fallen demons under Murmur, who tear Yuuka limb from limb and devour her in front of Ayato, causing him to go into shock. Depending on the player's choice, Ayato can then either break down in tears, or not give a damn (there are jerk options throughout the games, but this is the stand out.)
After getting his ass kicked, Murmur released a virus that turns folks into zombies, forcing the survivors to evacuate the shelter. Ayato then gets caught up with a new Devil Busters group known as the Pentagrama.
Ayato needs to recover Yuuka's limbs to revive her. EDIT: He can revive her without her heart (somehow) which inflicts her with a painful status effect that pretty much cripples her through draining her HP and inflicting paralysis.
Ayato eventually runs into Rui, the game's Chaos representative and another love interest/potential sex partner.
Spoilers: Yuuka is Ishtar and Rui is Astarte, and the two endings we know about depend on which one Ayato sides with. Astarte is all about the world of strength.
At least one character from Tokyo Revelation appears. This game and that manga/OVA also share the Tokyo Revelation subtitle.
There is a armored dog named Newton.
Everyone aside from Ayato and his chosen love interest dies.
>>
>>93616818
If you keep answering him he'll plague us forever.
>>
>>93616930
That's something he copy and pasted.
>>
File: megaten3.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
megaten3.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Holy shit i found the girlfriend ripping limp art too.
Not the sex scenes though sadly..
>>
>>93617002

That's pretty metal
>>
File: megaten2.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
megaten2.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>93616930
thats me...
heres more i found, not sure what this is about.
Always another note all the demons are more naked then usual , no censors like in smt games today or back then on consoles.
>>
>>93617047
From what i read, the mc watches that right in his face, and as i said you collect her part to put her back together, she becomes a party member after that. (in this universe as long as you have the body parts doctors can revive human beings)
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.