[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gwt/ - GWENT: The Witcher Card Game General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 760
Thread images: 143

File: King Bran.png (1MB, 613x879px) Image search: [Google]
King Bran.png
1MB, 613x879px
>Latest Patch Details
https://www.playgwent.com/en/news

>Useful Links
http://www.playgwent.com
http://www.gwentdb.com/

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
http://gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo

>Gwent Faction Videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Character Voicelines
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

Old thread: >>180819828
>>
>approaching rank 16
>drop 800 MMR
What the fuck do I do, /gwt/?
>>
>>181050503
take a break, you're probably on tilt
>>
I'm tired of losing. Gimme a top non-skellige deck please, /gwt/.
>>
>>181050726
just check what's swim is playing right now
>>
>>181050726
try buff monsters, that 37 cards nr deck, or that st deck with francesca
>>
>>181050926
I've seen pretty different buff monsters lists, an Eredin Frost version was posted in the last thread but a recent #1 deck was a Dagon Fog variant. How do they compare?
>>
File: gwent.png (768KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
gwent.png
768KB, 1366x768px
ok fellas which one
Keira is premium
>>
>>181050926
Is buff monsters better than dagon consume?
>>
>>181051663
pick the premium always
>>
>>181051663
Keira
>>
>>181052905
>>181052759
will do thanks
>>
PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN!
>>
>>181051663
dragon is the best card, but taking a premium is usually fine

although dragon might get nerfed/changed at some point so its possible you could get a refund
>>
>>181053349
Keira is pretty good. Borkh on the other hand doesn't work in a meta where everybody has shackles in their deck.
>>
Does anybody have a good/fun Mulligan/Move ST deck? Ive been playing DORFS but it gets old pretty fast
>>
fuck consoles for delaying patches
>>
Any sekrit club/discord around yet?
>>
>>181053741

>shackles doesn't counter shackles.
>that running 3 shackles with kambi/bork isn't mandatory.

Shackles buffs those cards incredibly, they let you counter their attempts to mitigate through gold cards and unfuck the shackles they might throw at you. Whats more because the debuff synergy is keeps them from being dead cards you can and definately should run 3 in a deck where as non kambi/borkh decks can't run the risk of taking so many potentially dead cards.

Ironically the one card that was meant to hinder borkh and Kambi in CB ended up buffing it.
>>
>>181054345
Weather monsters + drowners and last wish would be better than mulligan ST tbqhfamalam.

>>181054568
That's just some bullshit certain devs are promoting as an excuse for their own issues.

>>181052759
Even when a dupe.

>>181050503
Cut your loses.

MMR system is broken CDPR is trying to unfuck it, irc the number 1 positions mmr is actually declining every day making the 4400 goal unattainable. I'm in the exact same boat, hit rank 16 playing Queenguard, MMR balance patch drops sitting at 2550.

Don't know how you fair but I'll get two wins and get like 20 MMR a game and then some 2.4k player with regis/grave robbers comes in and wins the game at matchmaking costing me 60+ MMR. Worse still is the Vico NG players that end up playing Queensguard in front of me, is this what being cucked feels like?

Feels like forced 50 all over again.
>>
Are Raiders bugged beyond the normal mulligan bug? I swear they are all on top of my deck, every time.
>>
File: 1491858986376.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491858986376.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Triss a cute
>>
>>181057298
wrong thread
>>
I found out how to make Gwent fun again. Play Kambi.
>>
File: TTR.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
TTR.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>181057538
i apologize, good bye
>>
that 37 card deck is a stroke of genius
best fun I've had in gwent in a week
>>
>>181051663
take the premium keira. it's one of the most aesthetic cards in the game and it's useful without being game breaking garbage like borkh
>>
>>181051663
>Keira is an air/lightning mage
>Has Epidemic instead of Alzhur's Thunder
>>
>>181060465
>capable of replicating the Catriona plague with magic
>not epidemic
play witcher 3
>>
How often is Saskia run in ST? I want to craft Saskia for fat Brouver tempo in round 1. Will she be useful in most ST decks? Or will I regret crafting her once the novelty from fat Brouver wears off?
>>
>>181061238
always
>>
>>181061238
saskia is pretty much the ST gold essential. it's less about how she helps you win and more about the fact ST has pretty crap golds
>>
>>181061238
She's in literally every ST deck.
>>
>>181061238
tells you how weak the faction is when a tempo leader player is mandatory no matter the leader chosen
>>
>>181061387
>>181061392
>>181061405
>>181061486
Thanks guys. I'll get to messing around with fat Brouver.
>>
File: welp.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
this is really disappointing
>>
>>181062049
what the fuck are you talking about. all of these are good
>>
>>181062049
ele'yas is definitely going to be reworked, or really good at some point
odrin is just a fun card right now, but definitely not disappointing or useless.
>>
Watching Noxious or getting waterboarded - which is more painful?
>>
>>181062339
I don't know, anon, because I've never done either of those things.
>>
something fundamentally about weather has to change for the longtime health of this game.
>>
>>181060691

>Capable of replicating the catriona plague
>Capable

You clearly didn't follow that story line properly, she makes a cure and a fortune from selling it, she can't control it with her will alone.

She'd be better with an immune boost potion, Quen and Thunder.
>>
>>181062838
vaccines are just weakened versions of the disease.
your proposed change makes her dumpster tier, and she may as well be a silver mage then.
>>
>>181058241
Patrician taste anon. Kambi best deck right now.
>>
holy shit i just found out that snowballing with Swim's meme NF decks makes Skellishitter so mad that they prolong the game with taking their time

what a time to be alive
>>
>>181062791

It was worse in CB when it would set everything to one. Weather as a mechanically is alright, the problem though is those Aretuzas and Hounds drawing it whilst also thinning the deck. They get to play it for free. Simply cutting that would be a massive blow to the weather spam we're seeing. Whats more people need to use the row clears and Immune boost potions more.

Axemen are a problem in and of themselves it is not weathers fault, you could actually swap their ability with that of Vabjorn in turn he'd actually get played and the game would be far more balanced than at current.
>>
>>181058867
TRISS COME BACK DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE NERDS
>>
Has anyone tried running immune boosts instead of traditional weather clear? Had any luck with it?
>>
>>181063361
clear sky should be an actual weather effect, effecting all the rows, and eating a weather spell on each row, or canceling existing weather on a row.
>>
>>181063397

It works okay with Ithlinne if you're playing ST. Otherwise it's not really effective. If you play a card that comes out in threes, it can worth including. I keep one in my NG deck just for golems.
>>
>>181062976
>vaccines are just weakened versions of the disease.

And this gives her the ability to control the disease by magic how?

Epidemic is a shit bronze very flaky, Immune boosts are better than T.bolts for countering weather that 3 unit rows are susceptible too, plus fits her lore better. How exactly is this in anyway a nerf to her current kit?
>>
>>181062049
Odrin's actually pretty fun despite those fucking poles removing PFI. Play kaedweni sergeant in melee row, he pulls out a blue stripe, Henselt (In ranged) the other 2 sergeants and blue stripes and put them in ranged and siege, then drop Odrin in melee. Not in gigni range, Odrin will bounce and +2 every turn, and with that positioning Odrin will never be the one to get gigni'd because even if he bounces to ranged row where Henselt is he bumps the other nerds up higher than himself.

Actually have a lot of fun playing a Priscilla/Odrin deck.
>>
>>181063730
so, making her a shitty version of dethmold, except 2 points higher and taking a gold slot, is somehow an improvement.
welcome to the CDPR development team, you'll fit right in with rethaz and co.
>>
>>181063361
>weather as a mechanic is alright
no, not like this
since open beta, all top tier cancer decks except Calveit have heavily used weather as a core element. and gold weather didn't even need to be built around before the nerf.
telling people to run more clears is not a solution without gimping your deck. and the fact that you still get punished by weather even when you have first light by 0 tempo, while the other guy at least gets 1 tick of his weather, says all too much.

weather is fundamentally broken and will kill this game if it is not changed.
>>
>Stop playing for a week
>Turn on Gwent to see if anything has changed
>Meta is still the same

Honestly, those patches need to be faster. 20 days+ for a change (which is what is gonna be in the end) is ridiculous. That combined with very few cards every two months is gonna make it rough to keep playing this game.

I have around 100 hours, so I guess for a free game that is great, but it's disappointing that it could be so much more.
>>
Anyone else hit a milestone rank like 15 and just stop caring about climbing the ladder as a result of the current meta and mmr system?
>>
>>181065186
Hit Rank 15 as well, currently 2.7k

Waiting for new patch for balance changes to keep playing again.
>>
>>181065186
>rank 16
one day it's all SK, the next it's all weather monster with SK, and then it repeats with a few streamer netdecks in between.
it's a very boring meta to play, and bears and weather just outright kill half the potential decks that could be up competing at the top.
since 4800 mmr is unattainable, there's no real reason to climb any higher.
>>
>>181063597

What exactly is it that your suggesting changes it at current? It effects all rows, it cancels them etc By eating a spell do you suggest that it should absorb a future application because because that is pure horseshit, 1 bronze that cucks 6 whole bronze cards that can be spammed 3 times. This is reddit balance at its finest.

FL isn't the counter to single row weather effects its the counter to ragh/drought which can freely be included in any deck as it has the rally.

At most I'd argue that it could exist as a 1 strength high armor unit that sits in the mid row cancelling weather effects for 1 extra turn before banishing itself. Sitting in each row indefinitely waiting to soak a bronze card because some players are too autistic to run a pair of immune boosts and row clear cards because they don't have synergy with your deck archetype doesn't mean that weather based decks should be completely unviable.

If they proposed removing weather would you be for it?
>>
>>181065712
rather have three choices for clear sky, rally, normal clear sky, and another version, call it whatever.
the third version would be a weather effect for a row, but it does nothing but eat one weather effect for that row, a proactive measure.

main problem with weather right now is that there is no proactive cards, only reactive, resulting always in negative tempo for those effected.
>>
>>181063397

It works very well on 3 unit rows, better than the clears even as you can sit in it and take no damage. the same is true for wide rows with lots of different strength values, when dealing with fog/rain, these thing will work, wide rows with frost or lots of the same unit are were the row clears come in.

Honestly if you build your rows with 4 or more units wide and get fucked by fog because the values are even or simply all odds/evens then you deserve the fucking weather will give you. Same can be said for building wide rows without row clears for frost.
>>
>>181066191
Wouldn't just having weather effects go off at the end of turn instead of start do this in a far less convoluted way?
>>
>>181066317
problem is that weather is rarely played from hand, it's often for free, and deck thins, from other bronzes
so, good luck.
>>
>>181066191

No proactive cards? What is Quen and Immune boost?

As for tempo, there is an argument that unless the fog/rain is hitting 5 units or your row had like 8 units for frost it can be argued that any other bronze card would generate a higher point value. Taking one tick is fine if you can limit the damage further.

Your suggestion would utterly ruin the weather system into a meme that doesn't get used until the meta slips up on including weather protection, at which point swim will make a deck that exploits it which will work for a few hours and they will be re included in the deck. It's that hard of a counter to the system.
>>
>>181066638
you can include only so many different bronzes in your deck without fucking your mulligan.
i'd rather see more time spent on rebalancing existing cards, and fixing this shit meta, than trying to rework weather.
SK has ridiculous synergy with weather, unlike even weather monster, and there's two ways to go about fixing that, either bring down the point value of their bronzes, or spend a few hundred hours figuring out how to rework weather.
>>
>>181066317
>>181066317

It would but it would punish weather hard, if you don't want to take the first tick then use quen, as it is if a weather card only got one tick out of damage its entire use then it would be a still be a shit play.

Unless your a row stacking tard that gave a biting frost 8 targets.

>>181066482
True if they simple created the weather effect and didn't draw it from deck the weather spam would be far less powerful.
>>
1. change: weather hits at the end the turn
2. change: frost deals 1 dmg to the highest and lowest unit on the row. ties work like fog/rain right now.

there, weather is balanced now.
>>
>>181067050

Yeah any more than 6 different bronze cards means a fucked deck in my book, that doesn't mean you need can't fit 2 row clears and 2 immune boosts in a 3 3 3 2 2 2 deck format. Alternatively you could take 3 of both and just take less of the archetype cards.

Some players believe 7 unique bronze cards is ok and run a weird 1 1 1 3 3 3 3 bronze format with a single shackle a mushroom etc but I don't like them.

SK doesn't have any weather synergy outside of their axemen, those axemen would be far better off being reworked than addressing weather, I'd actually argue that Vabjorn would be better with the axemen ability than he is at current and would see more play accordingly, heck he would likely even be strong at that point.
>>
>>181067503
>play Drought
>FL counters it before any damage
>play Ragh
>opponent passes at a point lead
>nonviable = balanced!
>>
>>181067772
>SK has no weather synergy outside of axemen
shield maidens, hjalmar, the strongest bronze and gold, with absolutely no contest now that NG is dead, in the game right now both benefit tremendously from weather.
best part, bears let SK not even bother with weather at all, since they're effectively frost on all the opponent's rows for one turn, yet another balanced and fair card, just as braindead as weather.
>>
>>181067503
This and first light should affect only one row. Then weather is balanced.
>>
>>181068445

Maidens benefit from bears more than weather and Hjalmar from Maidens more than anything else, failing that lugos.

Bears would be better at 4 base strength as it was originally, 9 seems to be the value a bronze card needs to meet to break even and be considered a worthwhile play, bears do this too quickly.
>>
>>181067503
>1. change: weather hits at the end the turn
Good job retard, you just made like 30 cards including golds obsolete

Weather was just fine in CB where you actually hard to think about your actions instead of I SEE UNIT I WEATHURRR
>>
>>181067503
1. change: make weather faction specific, give Frost & White Frost to Eredin, give Fog & Skellige Storm to Dagon.

there, weather is balanced now.
>>
1. change: weather only damages a unit down to its base strength.
>>
>>181070332
>Weather was just fine in CB where you actually hard to think about your actions instead of I SEE UNIT I WEATHURRR
There was always a degree of that to be quite honest family.
>>
>BWAAAAH SK IS BROKEN

No, is currently not. If you are whining about SK you are a 2000mmr shitter. NR with 37 cards is better. The new ST deck with dwarves and movement is better, the Eredin consume deck is better.
>>
>>181072514
But you're wrong
>>
>>181073404
No, i'm not. SK is being countered by every deck listed there.
>>
>>181073914
Every top deck is Skellige variant whether be it Crach an Craite or Bran

You're objectively wrong if more than 70% of the ladder is one faction and those 2 leaders total over 50% win rate.
>>
>>181074010
Just list 1 SK which is being used on high elo ladder and I'll believe you. Because i'm on 3500mmr and every fucking deck is literally non-SK atm.
>>
>>181072514
agreed. you faggots need to get good. monster is way more stronger faction than sk. you just can't counter sk and that's your problem. build a good deck and you are fine.
>>
File: 123165465341321.jpg (62KB, 568x456px) Image search: [Google]
123165465341321.jpg
62KB, 568x456px
still no patch news?
ffs CDPR, at least share some thoughts
>>
>>181074558
It's not the deck, it's the cards.

Hjallmar either needs to be nerfed or Tibor needs to be unnerfed

This preferential treatment bullshit has to stop
>>
>>181070332

Weather in CB was aweful, the tempo you would get was so absurd that games were won based on having the last say in the game and palying ragh/aeromancy.

If you want that back you're a retard.

>>181071006
So unbuffed cards get weather immunity. Weather is fine mechanically your decks are just shit.

>>181074906
Both need to be nerfed or an awful lot of cards need to be buffed

Iorveth is a 10 strength gold card....
>>
File: 14178805261750.jpg (185KB, 676x1054px) Image search: [Google]
14178805261750.jpg
185KB, 676x1054px
>>181074678
>share some thoughts
they already did: nuke skellige
>>
>>181075896
I hope they nuke Skellige with no survivors
>>
File: 10a.jpg (137KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
137KB, 600x848px
>>
>>181074678
Yeah, they think Skellige needs to be nuked into orbit like the rest of us but you can thank consolefags
>>
Why is every faction so boring compared to Nilfgods?
>>
>>181076538

because their women don't bathe
>>
File: 1480411768436.jpg (108KB, 933x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480411768436.jpg
108KB, 933x700px
>>181076538
>dude medics LMAO also ambassador kek
whoa
>>
do you think they will ever implement Toussaint characters ?
>>
>>181076749

look it's the meet up between the Monster and Skellige fanbase
>>
anyone got a screenshot of this so called 37 deck

sounds fun
>>
>>181077097
go to gwentdb you brainlet
>>
File: 1480644745604.jpg (75KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480644745604.jpg
75KB, 470x1024px
> playing reveal NG against SK shiter #26141646246
> obviously have to use my gold to reveal opponent's shit
> fight hard all the way to r3
> run avallach+kambi+hajlmar+dshackles.exe

first time in 142hours on gameplay i haven't gg'd someone. nuke that faction already
>>
>>181076749
NG has most flexible decks, prove me wrong fagget
>>
>>181077259
>Not being selective in who you GG

The following people deserve no GG
>Tryhard ranked shitters in Casual
>Meta dick riders
>netdeckers
>weather flood cancer
>>
File: SHACKLES DELET.png (348KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
SHACKLES DELET.png
348KB, 400x565px
>>181077259

Just as life finds a way cancer refuses to die.
>>
>>181077520
i always gg because there's no hard feelings this way. also makes it more likely to get gg back and i want to advance fast. but the SK cancer needs to be held down somehow, the free market will fix it the moment we stop encouraging this behavior

fuck it was a good match until r3 came up. even though he used axemen + weather he was modest on the bears i though maybe i've met a miracle man. extremely disappointing
>>
File: gwent.jpg (162KB, 933x700px) Image search: [Google]
gwent.jpg
162KB, 933x700px
>>181076935
>>
>>181077259
If you're unable to identify a kambi deck while using a deck which purpose is LITTERALY to reveal the opponent's deck, you're clearly doing something wrong.

You quickly passed r2 instead of bleeding him down to 1-2 cards, didn't you?
>>
>>181077717

>modest on the bears

Axemeng decks don't usually bring any so if he used any then he'd be being the opposite of modest.
>>
>>181077861
>>181076935

why all the hate for monsters on /gwt/? consume are balanced and fun and weather is overrated as fuck
>>
>>181077969
bcause a five year old can pilot monster
>>
>>181077919
he got kambi + hajlmar on r3 only thanks to avallach
>>
Anyone familiar with Nekker Warrior foglets?

It seems like a cool deck
>>
File: 123243384574396456.jpg (25KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
123243384574396456.jpg
25KB, 255x244px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o201rozUDuQ
>>
>>181078023
weathershit yes, consume no

not saying it's the most complex deck out there because it isn't but there is a though process to it
>>
>>181077969

Monsters have the ability to utilise the different archetypes more readily, in turn this pisses people off as it makes them somewhat less predictable. Their cards are often powerful in and of themselves were as other factions especially ST are constricted to one archetype relying on combos and synergy.

In turn monsters becomes extremely powerful you can chuck just about any card with any other card and it will work, playing them becomes a matter of teching for the meta.
>>
ded thread

ded game
>>
File: 754750354c983d2ae8844426db27a80d.jpg (474KB, 1373x776px) Image search: [Google]
754750354c983d2ae8844426db27a80d.jpg
474KB, 1373x776px
what shoul i chosse between gini and carantir i'm lv6
>>
>>181081336
gigni
>>
>>181081336

Ces deux cartes sont bonnes. Choisissez Gigni car vous n'avez pas de carte d'or.
>>
>>181081336
you are new so neutrals are always better pick. take witcher dude with spell.
>>
>>181081405
>>181081546
>>181081596
thanks gwent's bro
>>
File: t-thankspitytimer.jpg (334KB, 1257x1004px) Image search: [Google]
t-thankspitytimer.jpg
334KB, 1257x1004px
>>
>>181081984
lugos for tasty refund, timeria dude if you have NR cards
>>
>>181081984
>2 vilge

kek
>>
>>181081336

Gigni is the most powerful card in the game.
>>
>>181082228

>not holding onto cards and cashing them in when nerfed as part of a long term investment.

anon....
>>
>Want to craft a ST movement deck
>Want to wait and mill cards when they're nerfed

What do?
>>
>>181084560

What difference does it make the movement deck is shit?
>>
>>181084560
i'm sitting on 1k rags and bunch of skellige cards waiting for patch
>>
File: 1463380460608.jpg (79KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
1463380460608.jpg
79KB, 650x975px
>Get the rank 13 reward of 5 kegs
>Get a moviecard temerian infantry, moviecard overdose, moviecard heymaey skald, and regular Sweers
Thanks Shoop. u r my grettist ally

Thinking about using that Sweers for some reveal Letho memes but it's probably not worth it. Could also craft Avallach and give mill nilf a try I guess.
>>
>>181086747

My rank 20 was Foltest and my rank 30 was renew, which I've now got 2 of. I'm holding onto it hoping it will get nerfed for double scraps but I really don't know if they even can nerf it.
>>
>>181087125
I've had some really shit luck too. At one point I went over 50 kegs until I hit a legendary , and my level 20 was Assassination and my level 30 was Priscilla. Admittedly they were both golds I didn't already own, and I still played them since I got them and I'm not gonna let no goddamn Reddit tell me if a card is bad but they're both relatively shit.

Assassination: Mildly playable with the unending Mork and bigass axemen/monster meta but basically just a mardrome on steroids. Locking and killing Mork in one card is nice but in the grand scheme of things you're better with almost any other gold instead and using bronze or even silver slots for removal.

Priscilla: Mildly playable if you have a lot of deck thinning so you can potentially use her again, but basically just a sack of points without the swinging power of a Yen or a Trissbutt. Does tend to break up your rows to make you less vulnerable to gigni though.
>>
>>181076152
Does Menno work on Golds?
>>
>>181077969
wtf i hate monster now
>>
>>181088357
No, it would be ridiculous with Letho if it did
>>
>>181088357
No, baka, the stolen card counts as a spy
>>
>>181087926

If they removed shackles and returned the old gold sniper cards like iorveth and triss etc then assassination would probably be NG's version. This is all a lot of what ifs though I doubt they will remove those fucking things. Priscilla could be interesting if you can replay her a lot in a thinning deck like you mentioned, but no thinning deck is complete without a ciri dash which is now a pointless card because its fucked by shackles. Demote is utter cancer.

My poor luck has been the kind of shit you would expect from some sort of biblical curse, I've been given so far an animated Triss and two regular Triss cards, a Iorveth, a Cerys, Ciri dash, Milva, Animated regis. The only good golds I got was a Yenn and a Borkh the 2 renews and all of which push me toward playing cancerous decks. Whats more my epics have been crap, I have about 2-3 per faction but somehow every single shitatael one.
>>
File: 1464040727594.jpg (50KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
1464040727594.jpg
50KB, 599x599px
>skellige / weather shitfest every game even in casual
so long
>>
File: 1472773762968.png (267KB, 444x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472773762968.png
267KB, 444x500px
>Axemen/weather kambi deck player throws a shitfit when I mardrome his axeman to take round 1 and pass round 2 before he can renew Avallach, which he does anyway but doesn't get cards from it because clash
>>
File: 20170628211316_1.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170628211316_1.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>Have two Philipa
>No gold listed in the mill listing
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1498366829392.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1498366829392.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>181090609
the fuck
>>
>>181090609
It's definitely bugged anon, better go add up the scrap value of all your spares 1 by 1.
>>
>>181090609

>10k scraps worth of dupes
>4/18 golds

at £50 that 60 keg package is a steal....
>>
File: Iqs8hw0.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Iqs8hw0.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>Person who goes last in round 3 wins

Nice game
>>
File: IScynAN[1].jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IScynAN[1].jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>181091329
Shoop are you trying to seduce me?
>>181091574
There's a reason card advantage is important anon. Having last say is a big deal.
>>
Frost is too strong

It needs to be limited
>>
>>181091574
>>181091771
Coin flip needs to be addressed if we want card advantage to be a big deal. Going first already puts you at card disadvantage from the start.
>>
File: 66hkhoosossdccccccc.jpg (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
66hkhoosossdccccccc.jpg
37KB, 512x512px
What are your instant nogg rules, /gwt/?

>SK players period
>Spell'tael (you're not hard, but I'm struggling not to kill myself from boredom)
>Dandelion avatar
>emotes ever
>ropes in casual
>already gave me gg (thanks for free shit sucka)
>>
Why did Letho blow up Regis' boat?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1355x873px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1355x873px
so both of these are pretty terrible but which one is the least terrible
>>
>>181093828

Either could get reworked soon, so it's a wash. I can tell you that I've seen precisely one person play Malena, and I've literally never seen Frett.
>>
>>181093068
why did letho cross the road?
>>
>>181093828
malena is actually a usable card, unlike frett.
she fits into the meme movement decks that people play in casual, she's actually incredibly strong, but since she didn't get the bear treatment, she's 4 power, which makes her complete shit.
really fires the neurons why bears are 6 power, and yet this silver elf is 4.
>>
>>181093828
As someone who has played Malena in an attempt to make movement fun, I can tell you go for Frett. Wounding/battlecry Skellige is more viable than movement Skellige and this is after I crafted fucking Iorveth to toy with it, and without having good wounding cards for Skellige like Frett.
>>
>>181092224
if you win first round you get additional card. ez game is fixed.
too many faggots ditch first round to stack muh ebin combos and fuck you over in next 2.
>>
File: 1466473028522.png (406KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1466473028522.png
406KB, 601x601px
>Lose to reinforcements into witchers

EAT A FUCKING COCK YOU BRAINLET CUNT
>>
File: 1467419137126.png (42KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
1467419137126.png
42KB, 592x533px
>>181096150
>gwent is about skill unlike hearthstone
>>
>Queensguard mirror match
>Heading into round 3 since we both wrestled a bit but we'll each have like 4-5 cards
>My hand is shit, will be able to rez my 3 queensguard which isn't enough to pop Cerys, but I use Renew on my opponent's Cerys which as bad of a play as that is, it will put me in range to trigger my own and what I mulliganned instead was worse
>Opponent concedes
Uh... Varu? I don't think he fully appreciates how fucking shit stealing a Cerys is. People use Renew to steal my Cerys all the time and then they sit there all smug as though they ruined my master plan and didn't just get a 7 gold with no ability for a card they could use to clone their own Caranthir/Hjalmar/Leshen and it doesn't make a fucking difference.

The moral of the story is everyone is bad at Gwent but me. Thank you.
>>
>playing Witcher 3 for the first time after 100 hours of Gwent

Feels real weird hearing all the Gwent voice lines in their original context. Are they all taken from from W3? Or were some recorded fresh?
>>
File: 1462070813885.gif (3MB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
1462070813885.gif
3MB, 400x218px
>>181097365
>Next game is against a chicken deck
>Win by using decoy on his Udalryk so I get last play and can bring my queensguard back out after he shackles all my golds for the chickenpocalypse
God damn it queensguard is the only thing that's keeping me entertained in Gwent any more. I normally play multiple decks per sitting like a spastic shitter but the last few nights I've played nothing but queensguard and had a blast.
>>
>>181098885

Post dick.
>>
>>181098496
https://soundcloud.com/gwentsounds/nt-zoltan-field-marshal-duda
probably cut the parrot for the owl
>>
>>181099013

Huh?
>>
>>181099570
>Are they all taken from from W3? Or were some recorded fresh?
the bird zoltan wins playing cards.
>>
File: 68.jpg (20KB, 326x352px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
20KB, 326x352px
>>181099664

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 20170628225330_1.jpg (481KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170628225330_1.jpg
481KB, 1920x1080px
>>181099000
I can't refuse trips, but it's a dirty netdeck stolen from Tideytime. Looks clunky with relatively little deck thinning but for the most part it doesn't matter.

Bloodcurdling roar gives you sacks of points when needed and additional rez targets. Can also be used to kill shit early so you can rez it that same turn which is useful once in a while.

Immune boost helps against the fact that 90% of your opponents are playing weather.

First light is almost entirely for clear skies.

Mardrome will destroy 90% of your opponents. Almost everyone will be playing axemen which mardrome rapes the everloving shit out of, or they'll be playing that weather/consume monster deck which mardrome rapes the shit out of. Worst case scenario, wait until some of your dudes are damaged then use it on them.

Shieldsmiths should be mulliganned pretty much every time. You don't really give a shit about them but if you draw them they're tolerable.

Operator isn't a huge deal but he's useful if you bumble into him. Occasionally worth using a 1 point Freya to bring your 2 queensguard out in round 1 in the hope of drawing into Operator in round 2. Depends on the situation.

Rest is self explanatory. Raider is there just for Lugos, Draig for queensguard (Against nilf and monster spread the love as much as possible due to katakan and vicovaro. It's not game over if you lose a queensguard but no sense helping your opponent by playing into it), Holger good for Hjalmar, general fuckery, and buffing queensguard, decoy useful for a bunch of shit, etc.
>>
>>181099882
play the game, dumb nigger
>>
>>181099975

>probably cut the parrot for the owl

I want you to explain what the fuck this means. Here are the things I know:

1. There is a character named Zoltan Chivay who has a parrot named Field Marshal Duda.
2. This parrot has a Gwent card and thus has voice lines.

That's it. Start there.
>>
>>181100241
With no date on the recordings, the original voice line may have been a part of witcher 3, then cut, when they potentially replaced the parrot with the owl.
Zoltan wins the owl in a game of cards, turns out it's Philippa.
Simple enough.
>>
>>181100417

How the fuck was I supposed to know any of that when I haven't played W3 before?
>>
>>181098496
>playing Witcher 3 for the first time after 100 hours of Gwent

make sure you romance Trissfu
>>
>>181100550
don't ask stupid questions then, dummy.
>>
>>181100645

Nah, I'm a bookfag.

>Oh no, Triss. Never.

>>181100663

I explicitly stated I was playing W3 for the first time you illiterate fuck.
>>
File: platinummad.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
platinummad.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>181100873
>>
>>181100550
this guy is retarded, Zoltan gave Field Marshal Duda to one of his boys way back before the first game. Him buying the owl in W3 is just a reference to him liking birds
>>
Why aren't you guys playing reaver henselt? Counters the entire meta
>>
>>181101808
sergeants require there to not be a bear on the field.
it's impossible to remove bear even with 2 bolts and dethmold slotted in.
so it comes down entirely to luck, as to whether or not SK can only put out one bear, which is a rare case.
you may as well play consume monster, same weaknesses, better matchups overall
>>
File: 1497632766533.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1497632766533.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>hovering around 2k mmr
>everyone's dropping skellige for the 37 meme deck and other NR decks
>realize unless there's a major overhaul for NR, the 37 deck might be around for a fucking long time

on a note of discussion, what's a good monster deck that counters this bullshit? or any good strats
>>
>>181102236
Yeah, bear counters blue stripes pretty hard.Deck is still functional without BSC in round 1, all your stuff is the same strength so you can get them out R2
>>
>>181103780

Start running Gigni, scorch, or epidemic.
>>
>>181103780
37 deck is just a meme, any other finely tuned NR deck beats it
>>
>>181103780
>monster deck
Get out, cancer.
>>
does summoning circle copy golds?
>>
>>181105349

No.
>>
>>181105349
No, unless you end up in the ridiculously unlikely situation where your opponent plays a gold, you play d-shackles on it, your opponent plays a non-dude card, then summoning circle will copy the gold you shackled (And it will be gold for you).
>>
File: johnny.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Can Johnny select which card is copied from your opponent's deck?
>>
>>181106446

No.
>>
>opponent locks your ambush card nestled inbetween 4 of your units
>it's a sapper
there is no greater feeling
>>
>>181106446
Like the other anon said no he cannot, and if your opponent doesn't have a card of that border color in his deck then you discard a card and get nothing in return. So it's theoretically possible even on round 1 to play a Johnny on a Ciri:Dash and get nothing out of it.

On the bright side, manticore is good. Boring as fuck but good.
>>
File: file.png (17KB, 89x109px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
17KB, 89x109px
You're a big bear.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>181106935
>there is no greater feeling
There certainly is, winning games. HA HA OWNED KNIFE EAR FUCK GET OUT
>SAILS OUT OF HERE PEACE~
>>
>>181106535
>>181107550
I got the Manticore, maybe it would work well with Katakan.
>>
File: 1489285517004.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1489285517004.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>These ridiculously long queue times because everyone left and the game is completely dead even before release
W-we did it bros. Hearthstone is running scared
>>
>>181107880
It works reasonably well on its own, works well with Pepe, works well with ekkimaras, katakan, kayran if you're an absolute madman. It's just a solid silver if you don't want to go for crones.
>>
>>181106935
I can think of one,
>monsters player locks your ambush card nestled inbetween 4 of your units
>morenn flips over and kills the fiend and isn't locked.
>>
How fast is it to climb in this game?

Been playing for a week now and hit ranked.

Went from 1100 to 2k in one night but my classes start soon again so probably can't pull off big days like that. Plus the game is still fresh for me so I feel the burn out of all CCGs might be coming soon.

How fast can I realistically climb with a 55-60% win rate from 2k - 3k?
>>
File: 1497125694722.jpg (157KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497125694722.jpg
157KB, 633x758px
this game makes me feel so miserable
>>
>>181112682
It goes to shit eventually and then you'll pull in 15-20mmr for a win, so enjoy it while it's fast. It didn't used to slow down but CDPR realized people were having too much fun so they hotfixed it.
>>
>>181112775
Was going at about 50.

Starting to drop to 30-40.
>>
>All I can afford is weather
>everyone in pre rank 15 runs so much anti-weather
>>
File: 2017-06-29_0327_1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-29_0327_1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I know Manticore has some fans after that #1 player included it but I have a hard time convincing myself to go for it.
>>
>>181114931

Both are pretty mediocre. Do you foresee yourself playing NG any time soon?

Braenn is my waifu.
>>
>>181096150
This is why people run Regis:HV
>>
>>181115008
Braenn is very cute.
I play Reveal a bit and I might build a spies deck if the patch fixes them, but I have most of the actually good silvers.
>>
File: 1467057612053.jpg (3KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1467057612053.jpg
3KB, 120x125px
>shackle anything against a skellige cunt
>he has the shackle to counter it
>>
>>181115008
>>181115079

I once made a deck centered around buffing Braenn in the hand. It was bad.
>>
File: 1483872109903.jpg (282KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1483872109903.jpg
282KB, 900x702px
>the skellige lock silver locks your card and takes a card from your deck

This is fucking bullshit
>>
>>181115039
Regis:HV dont eat silver cards
>>
>>181115039
HV only eats bronze.
>>
File: 1441881789009.gif (742KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1441881789009.gif
742KB, 200x189px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfg_4ko0o4
>TFW you have Regis, Priscilla, and Assassination
Kill me.
Maybe they'll be buffed. They buffed Bloody Baron and I own him too, and now you can't play a game of Gwent without running into a Bloody Baron deck. Good old CDPR
>>
>>181117109
Assassination needs to be moved to being a silver
>>
>>181115353
>Being upset at your opponent thinning your deck and increasing your chance to draw into silvers and golds
360 noscope brainletted
>>
>>181117179
I play Henselt NR.

I dont like it when they take any of my cards
>>
>>181117168

It's barely better than Mardomeme, a fucking bronze card. Even as a silver it would be worse than Peter since he can be decoyed.
>>
>>181117293
Well they should make it include Shackle then,

Shackle a unit (demote and lock it) THEN kill your target

Imagine Assasination can kill Hjallmar, or Tibor

It would be a fine card
>>
>>181117339

That could work. Might be too strong, idk.
>>
>>181117339
It would be potentially playable but I'm still not sure it would see play. You'd really only want it as a counter against other strong golds, and specifically golds where the body is a target. Would do jack shit against a monster's "Balanced 14 point and oh yeah now you have weather damaging you so at least 16 point total" pumpkin seed, and jack shit against a monster's "Oh I just put all your dudes in one row I won't lacerate you next turn bro honest" elf, and would be questionable against a succ since it would just be marginally better than d-shackles. Maybe if Borkh was in every single deck again it would see more play but that's a stretch.
>>
File: 50164icon.png (1MB, 775x1048px) Image search: [Google]
50164icon.png
1MB, 775x1048px
How do I know whos cards belong to who in mirror match?
>>
>>181118154
you cant
its a beta
>>
>>181118154
There's a shitty workaround you have to do to figure it out. I think it's mouse over a card, hold tab, and look at the color effect around the card.
>>
How do you nerf frost so its on the same level as Fog and Rain?
>>
>>181118885
1 damage to the highest and lowest unit on a row.
>>
HA HA

OF COURSE

FRIEND
>>
>>181118885

It's already worse than rain/fog if there is only one unit on the row. Reworking it to play just like the other weathers would be boring.
>>
>>181119050

Doesn't this kill Caranthir?
>>
>>181119192
It's cancer
>>
>>181119050
Then it's just fucking useless lmao, much worse than other weather effects
>>
>>181119231
Lacerate, gigni, succ, Caranthir will be fine he's a big boy.
>>
>>181118885

>frost only applies to melee, fog only to ranged, rain only to siege
>playing a weather card applies the effect to both sides of the board
>weather sets the power of all units on the row to 1

There, I just fixed Gwent.
>>
>>181119402
While you're at it, let me fix regular Regis.
>>
>>181119485

I do wish Regis still transformed into Higher Vampire somehow. Having them as separate cards is silly.
>>
>>181119268
How? It's the same value. If it's a single unit damage it by two since it's the highest and the lowest. Same applies if units share strength
>>
>>181119571
Ok, in that case it would be fine. But I didn't realize you mean damage it twice if it's both lowest and highest.
>>
>>181119568
I don't completely mind them being split off in theory so you can get the nicest alcoholic you'll ever meet and twisted fucking night-bat, but they really need to rework vanilla Regis. His lines don't even work with the flavor of his card, "I KNOW YOU'RE IN TROUBLE, I CAN HELP!" for if you're winning, win more.

To be fair it didn't fit his closed beta card that well either, but at least he was playable. Not amazing, but playable.
>>
>>181119750
He would fit perfect as a Geralt or KoB with that voice line. But there's no room or need for another card to do that. Especially gold
>>
>>181119750

Conceptually, I'm against the idea of having multiple cards for the same character. All the sorceresses should have three different effects to choose from like Keira or the mages. Geralt should have three signs to choose from. This makes each card more usable, adds variety and strategy to the game, and fits better with the lore.
>>
>>181119231
Yes, and frost doge too. Frost will become just not viable.
>>
File: 77.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>bronze weather affects one row
>silver weather affects two rows
>gold weather affects three rows

>bronze mages have one spell
>silver mages choose from two spells
>gold mages choose from three spells
>>
> play standard wild hunt eredin deck with frost everywhere all day spam a ham
> win streak
> try a reveal deck which is sneaky and interesting
> lose streak
There goes all my dignity, back to playing monsters again.
>>
>>181122090
Post the Eredin dick, I've been trying to make something like that but SK destroys me (and so do the NR)
>>
File: 14721226891420.jpg (40KB, 368x604px) Image search: [Google]
14721226891420.jpg
40KB, 368x604px
>Both Drought and Torrential Rain damage the lowest unit on the row for 2
>these are opposite states of nature
>>
>enemy taunts before winning
no gg for you.
>>
File: deck.png (2MB, 1192x761px) Image search: [Google]
deck.png
2MB, 1192x761px
>>181122147
This is my current iteration, though im just a 1500 bronze scrub (thats hit even lower due to my reveal deck)
Generally, I try to force out a win on first round using a mixture of frost spam with golds and hounds.
Second round I try to get riders down and any remaining harpies so that they stick and waste cards from the opponent.
Then go all out last round.
It seems to work against a huge number of decks, mainly because weather seems to chip damage everyone way more than it feels like it should.

Currently experimenting with the immune boost for riders or harpies, and the marching orders as an alternative way to bring out wild hunt navigator without needing navigator in hand.
>>
>>181122247
both make you drown anon
>>
File: 1.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
oh geez what do

dandelion is super strong, but gaunter seems fun as hek.
>>
>>181122743
Wild Boar :^)
>>
File: 09876.jpg (635KB, 2808x1080px) Image search: [Google]
09876.jpg
635KB, 2808x1080px
pls get rekt harder
>>
>>181095716
That would break the game, getting a card because you won the round is retarded, now going first and not winning is even worse than before. It would make the only viable decks ones that work in long rounds, whats more your opening draw would determine the game.

>>181092224
Card Advantage isn't nearly as big a deal as before, if you win the round at a 1 card deficit then you'd reclaim that by simply dry passing round 2. The advantage from the round 1 winner is that you get to set the tempo of round 3 as you can milk the opponent.

>>181092197
Biting Frost is being directly used in one deck and that's axemen, those cards are the problem with that deck not the frost that synergises so well with them. I wouldn't say its to strong, if you have a row clear for it you'd need 8-9 cards on a row for that card to have been better than simply playing a bronze unit. The problem is hounds and Aretuza's, those cards would be far better if they worked more or less as they did but created the weather effect as opposed to drawing it from the deck. The thinning aspect is giving these incredible value.

Otherwise bronze weather effects aren't really being used, the silver ones are but that is fine. A little bit of weather is healthy it should punish and punish those that don't build their decks with counters for it, it is only when someone starts bringing 3 frosts a SK storm a White frost and an aeromancy that these problems arise. Even then if you run 2-3 row clears and 2-3 immune pots then this level of spam is counter able. You lose some power when you face weather less decks, especially if those decks lack weather counters but you stand more of a chance of beating them then they do of beating the weather spam.

At least weather doesn't set every non gold unit you have played to one instantly.

>>181095247
Iorveth makes movement decks worse, you can just play the effects on your commandos and Archers.
>>
I am new to the game but is there a reason to make a deck with more than 25 cards?
>>
File: qwqwqwqwq.jpg (16KB, 339x201px) Image search: [Google]
qwqwqwqwq.jpg
16KB, 339x201px
Is this good? Playing Fog
>>
>>181123709

4 games of skelly out of 36?

Are you playing casual or what.
>>
>>181122743
Dandelion lets you cheat as it shows you the next sequence of cards. Gaunter is going to turn into one of those cards that autists will master to really bugger net decks. If you can quickly work out exact compound percentages then the latter.

>>181122278
Imleriths "well played" line is as much a taunt as a compliment. Triss is similar.

>>181119485
Regis would work 10 times better if his power check happened after things like Borkh and kambi go off, as it is you can't combo the two.
>>
>>181119485
>ciri but 5 times better
nice meme
>>
>>181123821

There is a rumor that the games matchmaking system picks games based on the decks players are using, so if you take lots of weather counters you won't see many weather spam decks because the game would be decided at matchmaking. I'm not sure I believe it but it makes sense the more I play. If I tech option like mushrooms to deal with axemen those decks disappear and suddenly the decks for which the tech option I removed keeps appearing.
>>
>>181123821
Above 2k MMR Skellige has vanished. And yes half these games are casual
>>
>>181123832
>Dandelion lets you cheat
?
>>
>>181122247
>Consume an egg
>it still hatches
>>
>>181120030

Geralt with igni, aard and I assume you propose a new one for axii or yrden but even Quen would turn this guy into a fucking monster. 'A shame I can't aard your frontline of 5 units into that weather effect that 30 strength igni is just to fucking choice'.

Although its all a matter of opinion, I for one have no problems with a few major characters being represented in more than one card. I'm not sure that Zoltan and even more so Regis as characters are worthy of this status at the current time though, there seems to me to be far more cards worthy of over representation. You bet your ass CDPR won't back down on this one though, this allows them to make shit tonnes of cards without having to just make up lore.

>>181119750

True, I got animooted regis as my first legendary, doesn't really work anywhere unfortunately.

>>181122532
Standard Wild hunt deck
>triss
>geralt
>harpies
>>
>>181124609
>Play Roach
>A person from Turkey doesn't spawn
>>
>>181124774
Lmao

But still
>calling it a person
>not just a t*rk
>>
>>181124541

Yeah the deck doesn't reshuffle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsOFUnKKFqw
>>
>>181124456

The rules that apply at the top of the ladder do not just below it. Everyone wants to be number 1 and thinks they can get their by either playing their decks or playing something designed to counter it, the result being 50% winrates I think of it as the "aspirant meta".

The result is that the top is left untouched and their meta becomes stagnated.
>>
>>181125067
I had to turn this off after 30 seconds because that guy is just fucking terrifying
>>
>>181125339
don't look him in the eyes.
>>
It's just my impression or this is the most RNG dependant meta ?
>>
>Almost 1hr without a reply.

DEAD
E
A
D

Time to download Elder Scrolls Legends
>>
>>181129728
Bye bye
>>
Is he just memeing now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwDOPZylsmY
>>
>>181129728
lmao what a cuck
>>
>>181124456
I'm 2.8k and played 16 games today.

6 skelly.
5 monsters
4 NR
and a reveal meme
>>
>>181130191
seems pretty balanced desu
lmao ST
>>
>>181130289

Everyone is teching vs skelly though.

Skelly by far and away is the king of Gwent atm.

Best silvers in the game and Best bronzes by far.

Their golds aren't at Nilfgard or Monsters level though apart from Hjalmar who is probably the best gold in the game or tied with Succ.
>>
File: KPRFtF0.jpg (539KB, 1357x1920px) Image search: [Google]
KPRFtF0.jpg
539KB, 1357x1920px
>>181129728
>Elder Scrolls Legends
I know you're shitposting, but this is just straight up bullying. They've just released a very important expansion abusing one of the most recognizable franchises in video games ever and they're still 10 times deader than gwent at its most stale.
Not that it's surprising seeing as no one wants to play budget hearthstone
>>
NR players need to fucking kill themselves, who can play that shit

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 4 weather clears every hand
>>
File: 1466166343836.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466166343836.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Is it just me or does this game have more netdecking then any other card game I've ever seen?
>>
>>181131283
might have more than weebverse but has considerably less than hs
>>
>>181130504
with 5 factions its pretty hard to be diverse tho
someone will always be at top
tho SK should lose some veteran effects
>>
>>181131283
No, gwent simply has by far the least amount of card
>>
>>181130586
I don't see why they waste time on Elder Scrolls Legends when all people want is Skyrim for the iPod Nano
>>
>>181133602
But if I pull his mask off, will he die?
>>
File: B_ZOY-sU0AEcwAk.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
B_ZOY-sU0AEcwAk.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>>181134418
It would be the extremely wrong thread
>>
>>181133602
>>181134603
expect nothing less from frogposter
>>
>>181135109
a picture of an amphibian is the easiest way to spot a newfag
ugly dumb frogposting scum
>>
File: 1485438553604.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485438553604.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>181135109
>>181135389
It says here you guys smell
>>
File: apu.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
>>
>been jerking around the whole day in ranked
>14-10
>-54 MMR
Sayonara
>>
>come back after 2 weaks
>read bread
>still game isnt patched

lmao see you in a month maybe
>>
File: patchWHENN.jpg (67KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
patchWHENN.jpg
67KB, 400x318px
e sprots
>>
>>181054710
>Any sekrit club/discord around yet?

https://discord.gg/QgTwkRw
>>
>>181139274
patch coming in hot on friday
>>
>>181130586

Nivellen card when ?
>>
>>181139938
Proof?
>>
>>181142743
my ass
watch burza today on swimstrim maybe he'll say something
>>
File: FOR FOLTEST AND TEMERIA.gif (3MB, 301x146px) Image search: [Google]
FOR FOLTEST AND TEMERIA.gif
3MB, 301x146px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9wvwQlWDQ
>>
god gwent streamers are so fucking terrible that a faggot like swim can get the most viewers.
>>
>>181112682
climbing to 3k takes 2 days at most if you have a 70% WR, past that, you'll start struggling
>>
Will Swim ever acknowledge that he just makes worthless meme decks?
>>
>>181125316
meta wasn't stagnant at all last patch, only with this patch has there been a massive decrease in activity and SK domination.
make no mistake, when lifecoach or swim play SK on stream, instead of their meme decks, the meta immediately reverts to the previous, boring state.
streamers have a huge influence right now, since the people still playing are those who watch them.
>>
>>181129868

That is legit when comparing fog and rain, frost is typically better than both though and typically = higher win rates.
>>
>>181146598
Lifecoach plays NOTHING but SK on stream and the meta has shifted still

My guess is that it's because players have reached #1 with monster decks
>>
>>181147367
lifecoach and superjj started to play ST and NR decks on stream for a few days, and that coincided with the appearance of those decks on ladder
>>
File: 1383634820430.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1383634820430.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>tfw stealing a big morsel dog with succ and they insta forfeit
>>
>>181131283
t.blizzard employee.

>>181146598
That is gwents fault how exactly?

It's just like other games league especially, some pro plays warwick top mostly as a troll and suddenly you see 50% of games with that shit being played. Whats more half the players will only play what they see on their weekly LCS streams even though Kassadin and Olaf would make appearances at the world tournament nearly every year without any major changes to their kit.....

Most players know nothing more than plagiarism.

Last patch was bullshit too, it was very little other than spellatael, Calveit tibor bullshit, weather spamming monsters to abuse those that didn't tech against it etc. NR Reaver hunters was more of a meme than a valid deck I mean it was easy as fuck to counter and not all that strong. Perhaps play an SK deck in ranked and you'd see what I mean, you're unlikely to get 55%+ W/R over a long period of time. People are teching to beat SK hence but then end up weak as a result verses the decks they aren't teched for and stagnate at the 3k mmr range. Those that got ahead with SK before the normies caught on can play it and do well against it but you can't expect it to work to climb to the top.

The meta last patch was pretty stagnant by gwents standards, in CB patch cycles were fairly long but most leaders were viable and some leaders would have multiple decks. It started going to shit around the time the poor fucking infantry deck got nerfed and worse still when Shackles were added really sealed the deal. Even then the game had far more variety than it does now, its really fucking dire.
>>
>>181149321
calveit never ruled the meta like SK does, and people weren't dropped the game because they felt it was unfair and stupid.
spellatael kept the meta healthy, and now that it's gone, we're stuck with one 0,5 tier faction, just one 1st tier faction, and the rest 2,3 tier.
>>
>>181149952
I will never understand why people focus complaints solely on SK when monsters are just as much if not more broken.

Mark my words, if CDPR does what everyone seems to want and just drops the nerfhammer on SK, monsters will become the only relevant deck in the game.
>>
opponent rage quits. hangs on rank screen. get gg but no rank points. viable game.
>>
>>181150314
if all CDPR can manage, after waiting a few weeks to patch this shit meta, is to nerf SK, and do nothing else, then the game will die anyway. there's plenty of reworks just waiting to be done, and quite a few changes should be reverted.

the fact that rethaz pushed this patch, then went on vacation, and is still on vacation, is quite telling, and it's doubtful that gwent will go anywhere with him still at the helm.
>>
>>181150498
What are they supposed to do when that's what everyone seems to want?

Their forums, reddit, twitch chat and even this general ONLY talk about how SK is overpowered, monsters are ignored.
>>
>>181150572
really isn't that hard to bring the other factions up to par.
and yes, SK is overpowered, if only because everyone else has been over nerfed by comparison, and they got buffed for some inane reason.
>>
>>181150791
Can you read?

I'm not saying SK is not overpowered. It is beyond any doubt. But so are monsters, and barely anyone seems to acknowledge that.

The players that are currently competing for #1 are all playing monsters.

What everyone should be asking is
for monsters and SK to get nerfed
OR
for other factions to get buffed

Asking for anything else is asking CDPR to break this game even further
>>
Didn't CDPR say they were looking to buff up underused cards/archetypes in the next patch, too?
>>
>>181151012
consume monster, just like any sergeant NR deck, is unplayable into bears, and bears aren't removable.
weather monster can barely be considered a tier one deck, and the only reason it ever took the #1 spot is because people stopped teching against axemen, since no one at the top was playing them.
people like to shout, rant, and rave about monster, but the facts are that a balance pass can easily put everyone else a lot closer than they currently are, and unlike SK, monster can actually be teched against successfully.
>>
>eat buffed spotter with regis
>instant forfeit
kek i love this card
>>
>>181151484
I guess you haven's seen Petrify shit all over SK players
>>
>>181151758
>petrify meme
>counters the entire SK toolkit
that's what swim said anyway
>>
>>181151531

Regis is the sole reason why reveal, mulligan and discard will never be good decks.
>>
>>181152283
Petrify just managed to make a deck that takes advantage of all the best monster bronzes, silvers and golds

It's pretty much the equivalent of the old brokvar hunter/longship SK deck

He gets insane value from his nekkers for example
>>
>>181152772
nothing new, and still loses to any bears
>>
>>181152910
Except it doesn't
>>
>>181153029
t. sk player
>>
>>181153109
Just someone who actually watched his stream and isn't talking out of his ass
>>
> People still complaining about SK

Holy shit, how long does it take to realize Monster is the most broken faction?
>>
>>181153759
>>181153173
wtf i watch streamer now i hate monster now
>>
>>181152373
Having those "buff whenever x" as their only viable finishers is why those decks are shit
>>
>>181153846
But I don't watch streamers. Except maybe Garrunah for 30 minutes some nights.

I play to get 2 kegs every morning, then close the game and move on.
>>
>>181154267
But i do, except iwhern I dont.

i too kegs and mornings, sometimes nights. next
>>
Is Gwent still fun after building a large card collection and having some 200 hours in it?
>>
What's cool?
I only play SK because I'm lacking good gold cards for other factions, but I'm worried because I've almost never seen any of these played.
>>
>>181155040
not at the moment
>>
>>181155041
natalis is due for a rework [again] and rainfarn maybe a small buff. Kayran is fun but puts you at a card disadvantage [and was nerfed last patch]. cool art tho
>>
Good golds for Calveit are Letho, Cahir, Avalla'ch and Renew, yes?
>>
>>181155041

John Natalis is sadly useless, since his ability scales with your machine allies, and since there are like 1 in 10 games where your enemy plays long enough for you to make him useful he's just a golden Stammelford's Tremors

Kayran is the Tibor of Monster, you can fuck your enemy over in round 3, especially if you combo him with the Crones, but he's also not THAT great

Rainfarn is mainly for deck thinning, and really good in a meme deck like Swim's Canterella Letho combie

i'd pick

Rainfarn > Natalis > Kayran

but everbody else would recommend you

Kayran > Rainfarn > Natalis
>>
>>181155442

depends what the focus of your deck is

i find Tibor still too good to get rid of him
>>
>>181155240
>>181155739
Thanks, I picked Rainfarn.
>>
>>181150314
>>181150498
It's probably going to happen. SK's dying off anyway naturally but CDPR's going to show up late to the party, nerf them even more, then mosey on out as monsters go from 60% of all games to 80%.

If the patch included buffs for under played cards too there would be a slight chance things might get changed up, but considering the long fucking song and dance they made for the last patch and considering we haven't had a single "HEY GUYS WE'RE PATCHING OUR VIDEOGAME GET HOYYYYYYYYP!!!!!!" stream from them I would be surprised if the patch is anything but kicking Skellige in the balls.
>>
>>181155990

now go out and make those Netdeckers furious for not having Gigni in their deck
>>
File: 1439517744589.jpg (53KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1439517744589.jpg
53KB, 500x636px
>Played Gwent in closed beta and constantly through open
>Only just noticed that Zoltan strengthens instead of boosts, and Ge'els puts the card you don't pick on top of your deck
Jesus. JESUS. I thought Ge'els was good when I thought he shuffled the other card back in, but that's obscene. Fucking monsters.
>>
>>181157081

wasn't it Dandelion that showed you your whole deck and didn't shuffle it afterwards?
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/320430/Ascension_Deckbuilding_Game/

Somebody stop me hurting myself and spending $5 on a card game that apparently barely runs on modern computers.
It's a shame that it sounds like such a turd since it's right up my alley. Probably end up buying it anyway.
>>
>>181154645
Are you ok, anon?
Sounds like a stroke.

I've been shitting on Monsters for months. It's the faction that has changed the least in the change from CB to OB.
Don't really watch streams, so I have no idea what the streamers are saying.
>>
>>181157671
Never heard of this game. It's from 2014 and has mixed reviews on steam. It's probably completely dead so you'd be playing a card game vs shitty AI.

Just go jack off instead and call it a day. Save yourself time and money.
>>
File: Morvran_Voorhis.jpg (126KB, 551x929px) Image search: [Google]
Morvran_Voorhis.jpg
126KB, 551x929px
my men know the meaning of Sacrifice
>>
>>181160496
I love this guy's accent. Where is it from?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM5FGmdbOiI
>>
>>181156928
>then mosey on out as monsters go from 60% of all games to 80%
most likely gonna happen. so done with this game. I feel regret for those 100hrs.
>>
>>181161772

he's voiced by Geoffrey Breton, but his accent sounds like a Swede who learned English in the Netherlands and who tries to make a stereotypical German accent
>>
All day since yesterday, all I play against is SK

Winning or losing isn't the point here, but im trying to play different decks and see if I can make improvements

The fuck am I supposed to construct something balanced when all I get is bear and weather spamming axemen decks

Bonus when those brainlet netdeckers taunt me for their smug casual victory as im tinkering radovid siege tower nonsense
>>
>>181162428
Congratulations, you now beat every single axeman deck and the most popular monster decks.
>>
>>181162717
t. 1000 mmr shitter
>>
File: 1488794439971.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488794439971.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>181163382
>Banishes your ekkimaras and axemen
Heh, nothin personnel kid...
>>
>>181163695
you realize that axemen have veteran, right?
would be nice if shitters would stop pretending they know anything about balance and any "counters" to SK
>>
>>181163382
t. 1200 mmr shitter
>>
>>181163828
I do realize that. I also realize that it banishes them in rounds 1 and 2 and in round 3 you're left with the terrible position of only resetting and -3ing them as your final move.
>>
>>181164176
>>181164017
so how are you fitting mardroeme into your mulligan along with the several other required tech cards against SK?
>>
>>181164762
>Other required tech cards
Anon...
>>
got 1700 scraps and 800 meteorite dust. what do?

i play NG reveal and MN consume and will probably move up to NR next
>>
>>181165249

Dandelion, always Dandelion
>>
>>181165249
Two Letho, transmute both, then spend the last 100 on temerian infantry.
>>
>>181165106
axemen are just one win condition, SK decks have several win conditions.
there's no point in discussing a "counter" to SK, when there is no understanding of the underlying conditions outlining the deck, which other factions in the game, simply are not capable of doing.
but hey, run that mardromeme, and post on reddit how you easily counter SK and monster, and everything else on ladder, yet are still somehow only 1800 mmr.
>>
>>181165430
Shit, you're right. My bronze card only counters one win condition of a popular deck and the major threat of the next most popular deck. BRB KYSing myself.
>>
>>181165569
>KYSing myself
how new
>>
dead game
>>
File: 1403542596283.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1403542596283.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>gwent is going to be the HS killer
>not even 5k viewers on twitch
>>
>>181167319
It is tho. After playing Gwent, I can't stomach HS anymore. I imagine there's tons of people like that as well. Once the momentum starts, the tides will turn against HS very fast. Might take a year or more but it will happen.
>>
>>181169332
I don't know about that. Never played hearthstone but I imagine there will be tons of blizzdrones who will continue to play it regardless of how shitty it is.
>>
Anyone run epidemic in a non-spell deck?

I've been wondering if there's any value in it with of NR sergeants on the rise. Potentially decent vs consume if eggs are clear too right?
>>
Dev stream on Monday and they're changing the refund system
>>
>>181170245
changing how?
>>
>>181170737
no more meteorite loophole
>>
>>181170737
Didn't say exactly, just that they're changing it because it was "too much" (probably referring to the powder to scraps thing).
Burza is on gwentlemen at the moment.
>>
>>181170242
It's pretty nice. The best use usually is to destroy the first unit the opponent plays that round. Can easily win you the game when played on round 3.
>>
>>181170245
>Dev stream on Monday
That sounds suspiciously like another weekend of the current glorious state of the game.
>>
>>181149952

>tier faction

I wish this meme would end, its always ever decks and cards that are viable, stop fooling for tier lists, this isn't league of legends. Whats more Calveit did rule the meta last patch. The top 100-1000 players are in a inbred meta, what works for them will not work if you want to become one of them, your chance to climb elo with SK ended when the SK only meta meme started.

Balance is fucked though accross the board because they're not trying to balance all the cards but spotlight a few decks each patch cycle, if they aimed to make all cards even (note not the same) then a meta would shift naturally in cycles.

As it it will go from mid range (current SK meta decks) too pure value building (37 NR kek), too control till patch, we're starting to see bloody baron breakthrough.

>>181150498
Is rethaz really the only person in control of balance? I thought his only job was to call the reddit balance team idiots? He needs to be replaced asap, he clearly doesn't know what hes doing, I bet he's part nigger.
>>
>>181157356

Dandelion does indeed do this.

Ge'els also does a similar bullshit effect.
>>
>>181169792

They'll leave Hearthstone for gwent and at critical mass Blizzard will press a button that releases a CG cinematic that drags them straight back to HS until Gwent can afford an equally well produced CG cinematic.
>>
wow I got my first bug abuser.
>>
File: 1495237830033.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495237830033.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>play 4 skellige in a row
>all xmen
>lose to the first 3, about to win against the last one
>desync message
>auto loss
When will the patch come? I can't stand it.
>>
anyone actually track their record based on coin flip?
>>
>>181157356
only shows bronze units, no special cards and golds, so it isn't nearly as good as you're making it out to be
>>
>>181173841
>play 4 skellige in a row
>all xmen
I'm so jealous of these fuckers.
All I find is Monsters.
Dagon Weather, Dagon Consume, D. weather. D weather, D. Consume, Eredin Consume. NR crazy deck, SK, SK, and back to Monsters for 6 games...
>>
File: 1383244249324.gif (801KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1383244249324.gif
801KB, 250x170px
>>181175486

This is literally my experience too. I find myself hoping that there won't be another monster player against me when queuing for an opponent.

>mfw 4 consume monsters in a row
>then 2 weather monsters

It's really wearing me out, especially when the other factions are so much more fun to play against (except for maybe Skellige, but even they are more than welcome after hours of monster madness)..
>>
why is Peter Saar Gwynleve so fucking strong?
he is just a stupid farmer in armor in W3
>>
File: 1488324549512.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1488324549512.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>>181178428
>not caring about the common folk
>>
>>181161772
>accent
its a birth defect
>>
>>181178527
if by caring you mean giving common folk the beating of their live for being common stupid folk, yes
>>
>>181178782
kek

> be a farmer
> get dragged to war by the system
> climb positions thanks to personal merit
> Invade 3rd world kingdom
> treat people with decency cause you understand their suffering and you strive above all to be JUST
> they still try to chat and backstab you

Damn Nilfgaardians...
>>
>>181178428
>loots all the grain
>gives tainted grain to shitty skelligers to weaken them
>feeds top-tier grain to nilfs for big gains
>>
What happened with Swims stream? Patch/hotfix news?
>>
>>181181520
tomorrow I think
>>
File: 542524432.png (2MB, 1364x774px) Image search: [Google]
542524432.png
2MB, 1364x774px
Ok, what streamer is responsible or this deck?
It opens with Foltest, ADC into Operator into K. sergeant.
And then sergeant and shit, and a bunch of trebuchets between the crewmen units.

Is pretty obvious that they are copying someone, since I've seen like 10 guys using the same deck.
Not that I complain, since I beat them all using the NR memedeck.
>>
donar confirmed fair and balanced on gwentleman stream.
rethaz confirmed to still be on vacation and no patch until at least next week.
nekker dev confirmed to be too poor to afford car on cdpr salary, and can barely afford food for waifu
>>
>>181182565
>nekker dev confirmed to be too poor to afford car on cdpr salary, and can barely afford food for waif
maybe doing a better job would help, like taking less vacations
>>
>>181182483
I think KBT joined the bandwagon. But all the variations seem to get shit on by the original
>>
>>181182483
Pretty sure it's swim's treb deck
>>
>>181184308
What a fucking idiot...
At least is better than the Letho deck.
I guess this is actually functional.
>>
>>181170892
know timestamp for when he said this?
I really don't want to watch the whole thing.
>>
everyone keeps mentioning how meta is different between top players and while climbing and how skellige is not that great for that anymore or whatever, so what should I play while trying to climb up to 3k?
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1757x990px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1757x990px
40 CARD NORTHERN REALMS IS

F U N
U
N

FUCK YOU SKELLIGE
>>
My MMR just keeps tanking. I keep telling myself it's okay because eventually, I will reach an MMR where people don't play netdecks, but nope. No matter how low I go, it's netdecks all the way down. How is a F2P player supposed to cope? I've still got shitty starter golds in all my decks, and I'm playing people with 100% complete 4k detdecks at shitter MMR.
>>
>>181170892
I think it was pretty obvious since the beginning.
Converting dust into scraps was a baaaad business decision.
Honestly, I think someone fucked up. They got it wrong then they asked them in discord/twitter but instead of correcting it, they simply roll with it.
Full refund will still exist, but you won't get pure scraps for the premiums. Just the upgrade dust + scraps, most probably.
>>181186708
It is. Once you know how to play it.
> 40 cards
Wew, why the fuck 40? 37 or 34 are enough.
> Margarita
> Trebuchets
What the fuck are you doing, man...
>>181186793
You find netdecks even among top players.
>>
>>181186793
I'm guessing you didn't start playing by the time the first balance patch rolled around to get insane scrap from nerfed cards.
Otherwise I would say don't take it too seriously and look at it as getting as high as you can for the rewards to slowly building your collection up.
You're always gonna run into people with perfect decks, no two ways about it.

t. f2p player who got a lot of scraps from the balance patch
>>
>>181187915

I started playing at the beginning of open beta. I had a fair amount of scraps after the patch, but I guess I diversified my cards too much. I bought a gold or two for several different factions.
>>
>>181188065
Yeah, should probably focus on one faction to begin with.
>>
>>181189413

Too late now.
>>
>>181187858
Not that anon but Margarita is not bad against these boost decks, at worst she's a Cleaver after you boosted her with Sergeants.
>>
>>181189413
Too early for that to be a great idea. Just look at what happened to Nilfgaard.
>>
File: 1342730281152.jpg (110KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1342730281152.jpg
110KB, 500x688px
>mfw Skellige meta faggots forfeit as soon as they see I'm Foltest
>>
File: ST Deck.jpg (325KB, 1102x657px) Image search: [Google]
ST Deck.jpg
325KB, 1102x657px
1600MMR shitter here. Can someone better than me have a look at my deck, see if I could improve it? Any cards I should aim to buy?
I recently swapped Operator for Svanrige, honestly Operator was only good if you drew him the first round.

Really want to reach 2500MMR by the season end, I want the Witcher 2 Dandelion portrait.
>>
File: QG Deck.jpg (219KB, 827x510px) Image search: [Google]
QG Deck.jpg
219KB, 827x510px
>>181190716
Fuck, wrong image
>>
>>181190239
I mean, yeah, but his problem is that he doesn't have 'perfect' cards for any deck he could play.
They'll always buff underpowered factions/nerf overpowered ones so you just gotta wait your factions turn, I guess.
>>
>>181190885
>SK
>1600 mmr
need brain replacement
>>
File: 1466128030376.jpg (17KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1466128030376.jpg
17KB, 321x322px
So the secret to Northern Realms working is making 34-40 card decks

and it works because NR is based around deck extraction
>>
File: 1422485803998.jpg (39KB, 441x347px) Image search: [Google]
1422485803998.jpg
39KB, 441x347px
>>181190885
Cut the 3 bears, cut Coral, cut the 3 shieldmaidens, cut Donar, cut Svanridge, cut one first light.
Add Operator, add a third priestess, add two shieldsmiths, add two mardrome, add one immune boost, add one bloodcurdling roar, add Holger, add renew.

Regards, 2500mmr queensguard.
Technically a 4000mmr netdeck but I'm a shitter and only play to my 75 ore reward.
>>
>>181193372
Would you mind screenshotting your deck and uploading it please
>>
>>181193460
You just got the decklist anon.
>>
>>181193460
Oh, I just realized I actually posted it in this thread. Thought it was a thread or two ago but since the game is so dead it's still here, so here you go.

>>181099914
>>
patch is tomorrow!
>>
>>181194160

sauce
>>
>28 kegs since last gold

th-thanks
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1463x976px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1463x976px
tfw youre forced to take literal shit
>>
>>181195490

I'm forced to take a literal shit on a fairly regular occurrence.
>>
File: Untitled.png (115KB, 386x260px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
115KB, 386x260px
How you holding up lads?
>>
>>181195490
Malena will probably get buffed in a few months
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>181196257
haven't scrapped since about 5 days after patch, so about 12 days of rewards.
>>
>>181193660
No lock? Surely swap a silver for Donar, or at least throw in a shackles?
>>
File: 69.png (24KB, 102x104px) Image search: [Google]
69.png
24KB, 102x104px
>every deck must run a lock unit
>every deck must run a mage
>every deck must run a reset unit or mushrooms

Feels lack of variety man.
>>
Anybody else notice that they only get bugs during casual mode?
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>play daily
>4/6
>win 2 more rounds
>you are 4/6 now!
being broken design wise is not enough for gwent, i see
>>
>>181198424

You can throw at least 2 of the row weather clears and immuneboost pots/first lights too.
>>
>>181196257
>>181197009

It's actually fucking disgusting how little commons there are in this game.
>>
>>181201035

But then you'd keep getting dupe rares in your 2-3 daily povo welfare kegs....
>>
>>181198918
no
>>
File: 1494227939202.jpg (230KB, 1080x941px) Image search: [Google]
1494227939202.jpg
230KB, 1080x941px
>Axeman Skellige, my most favorable matchup. I'll get my last round and end the evening on a high note
>Nightmarish opening hand, mulligans do nothing
>Misclick in the round 3 mulligan, toss a useful card and kept the useless card
>Opponent ropes every turn so bad he missed a turn and discarded a tremors
>Still lose
To be fair that misclick was on me, but I pray that I never draw a hand of cards like that ever again. Tell your loved ones you love them, anons.
>>
>>181201035
only takes about 3 months of play to fill out your collection of all bronzes, and silvers, and the core golds for most decks.
seems pretty fast to me.
>>
>>181201647
>f
>r
>o
>g
>p
>o
>s
>t
>e
>r
>b
>l
>o
>g
>>
>>181202882
Would you prefer something in an animeposting streamer update?
>>
You're way slower than /hsg/ now.
>>
>>181193201
Then they run Gigni scorch and you are kill.
>>
>>181203256
dumpster fire meta kicked in
>>
>>181203523
This is why you evenly distribute your cards where even if you lose 21 on one row, you still have over 40-50 on the other 2
>>181203256
Meta killed interest, next patch will respark discussion
>>
A'ANVAL NEEN ORDEEEEE!!!
>>
File: well well impressive.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
well well impressive.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
rate my cucked power level
I play monster
>>
File: file.png (30KB, 377x79px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30KB, 377x79px
>>181204319

At least you got a somewhat usable card, assuming you didn't already have it. I got Harald the fucking Cripple.

Pic related my captcha for this post.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>Savage Bear reduced to 4
>Clan Tuirseach Axeman reduced to 1 and 1 armor
>Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden reduced to 2 power and no longer has the veteran tag
>Donar an Hindar reduced to 5 power and no longer steals a bronze card, he moves the unit he locked one space to the left
>Hjalmar reduced to 12 power and Lord of Undvik increased to 6 power
>Kaedweni Sergeant reduced to 1 power
>Reinforced Trebuchet raised to 6 power
>John Natalis raised 9 power
>Bloody Baron raised 7 power
>Reinforcements can now only target bronze cards
>Saskia reduced to 6 power
>Biting Frost now applies 1 damage to the highest and lowest units on the row
>Due to the change in Biting Frost, Caranthir is raised to 9 power
>Water Hag raised 4 power
>Celaeno Harpy eggs raised to 2 power
>Wild Hunt Rider reduced to 5 power
>Draug now deals 3 damage to a random target repeated 4 times
>Mangonel raised to 7 power
>>
>>181204319
zero fucks / fuck
>>
>>181203256
CDPR did everything in their power to bring it about
>>
File: 54.jpg (22KB, 242x261px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
22KB, 242x261px
>>181204460

>he moves the unit he locked one space to the left
>Kaedweni Sergeant reduced to 1 power
>Celaeno Harpy eggs raised to 2 power
>Wild Hunt Rider reduced to 5 power
>>
>>181204694
Just giving you realistic expectations for the upcoming patch anon.
>>
>>181204460
>>Savage Bear reduced to 4
it'll be 5 with a graveyard bugfix

>>Clan Tuirseach Axeman reduced to 1 and 1 armor
1/2 or 2/1 more likely

>>Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden reduced to 2 power and no longer has the veteran tag
sure

>>Donar an Hindar reduced to 5 power and no longer steals a bronze card, he moves the unit he locked one space to the left
that's ridiculous. bronze steal is the signature power. 6 power.

>>Hjalmar reduced to 12 power and Lord of Undvik increased to 6 power
Only if Holger's dmg is increased to 6, which it won't be. 12 sounds right or just a reduction to 8 on kill with a 1 base reduction

>>Kaedweni Sergeant reduced to 1 power
nah

>>Reinforced Trebuchet raised to 6 power
woah

>>John Natalis raised 9 power
he's getting reworked

>>Bloody Baron raised 7 power
pass

>>Reinforcements can now only target bronze cards
worthless silver

>>Saskia reduced to 6 power
ST is getting a rework and buffs

>>Biting Frost now applies 1 damage to the highest and lowest units on the row
>>Due to the change in Biting Frost, Caranthir is raised to 9 power
weather is fucked, idk

>>Water Hag raised 4 power
huh?

>>Celaeno Harpy eggs raised to 2 power
depends on a weather change but i would like that with a base harpy nerf

>>Wild Hunt Rider reduced to 5 power
nah

>>Draug now deals 3 damage to a random target repeated 4 times
not looking up what draug actually does

>>Mangonel raised to 7 power
need to buff anything other than the reveal archetype for NG
>>
This game would be improved greatly if bear just worked correctly. Currently, it damages units after it's locked and damages carry-over units between rounds. Nerf him to 5 and fix those bugs and the card is fucking fine.
>>
>>181205692
yeah
>>
>>181205692
>dude queens lmao also axemen kek
not sure if bear is enough
>>
>>181206103
no one is saying it would be
>>
>>181206103

A couple SK could use a slight point nerf, but honestly I don't think they're as OP as people make them out to be. The other factions just need to be buffed a bit to make them competitive. Monsters already fare well, so I think they're fine. NR is pretty good, too, though a couple of its golds could use a buff. ST and NG are the only factions that need serious work.
>>
>>181206237

*couple SK cards
>>
>>181205160
donar is a win condition by himself, it is completely broken and needs to be reworked.
if you can't see this, then you are just retarded.
>>
>>181206552
prepare to be disappointed.

and for most decks to be running at least 2 shackles in a week
>>
File: 1484433241437.png (456KB, 1944x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484433241437.png
456KB, 1944x1080px
any viable NG decks? i'm completely f2p and hit 2800 MMR with Weather Monsters before the last patch but I wanna play something else
>>
>>181206552
>donar
>a win condition

brainlet detected
>>
>>181208260

Reveal is the only somewhat viable archetype. It's a lot of fun, but inferior to Monsters and Skellige.
>>
>>181208293
post your mmr
>>
File: 1487108637231.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1487108637231.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>got fucked over by weather ''''henselt'''''''
the cancer spreads
>>
File: 1rr8y5.jpg (62KB, 420x393px) Image search: [Google]
1rr8y5.jpg
62KB, 420x393px
>>181202162
How many round wins per day are you basing this on? Also it seems your keg legendary drop rates plummets beyond lvl 30.

>>181203602
Scorch says fuck you, Borkh says fuck you harder. That deck is a fuck you to everyone not running at least one scorch effect, it is all well and good using dandelion to offset one single unit above the rest but If I snipe it I'm opening you a new arse hole in two turns.
>>
>>181210563
just basing it off my own experience, got 3-4 kegs a day on average, when taking into account ranked and leveling rewards
>>
>>181210563
>Also it seems your keg legendary drop rates plummets beyond lvl 30.
That sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>181204460
>>Savage Bear reduced to 4
A good start

>>Clan Tuirseach Axeman reduced to 1 and 1 armor
Better yet just throw swap them and vabjorns ability and adjust the strength values.

>>Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden reduced to 2 power and no longer has the veteran tag
Still a 12 strength card in the right instances, would be okay at 2 and 1 damage.

>>Donar an Hindar reduced to 5 power and no longer steals a bronze card, he moves the unit he locked one space to the left
No, this would make SK's lock card worse than cleaver Remove the veteran and keep at 6 and hes fine.

>>Hjalmar reduced to 12 power and Lord of Undvik increased to 6 power
Reduce his ability boost to ten instead of 15 and up the lord to strength to 6 (for a 14 point overall swing)

>>Kaedweni Sergeant reduced to 1 power
Why?

>>Reinforced Trebuchet raised to 6 power
These things are now turbo bears nerf them to 4 like other snowball long round bronze cards.

>>John Natalis raised 9 power
He breaks even and starts exceeding at 2 machines at current, that is balanced everything else is too strong making him seem crap as you need to push past 14 strength to be considered atm leave him as is and trim down the top.

>>Bloody Baron raised 7 power
Se former, if cards were balanced at triss level this would be OP, hes starting to breakthrough at the moment.

>>Reinforcements can now only target bronze cards.
Okay but they need to buff the card drawn by 3.

>>Saskia reduced to 6 power
Why would you do this? You basically give up a gold card to make your leader a gold value play, if the balance wasn't so fucked this card would be far less desirable but the tempo emphasis is forcing this, if thinning was used to up gold card draw rate this card has the opposite effect. Leave as is and set all leaders in ST to 5.
>>
>>181210563
>He thinks people run scorch

Not in this meta, if more than 70% of ladder is based upon weather, morkvarg, and consume, then Scorch isn't run by anyone that plays those respective decks, only ccounter decks, but those usually lose anyways
>>
>>181211460
donar is a win condition, and that's not including his lock and point value.
his mechanic is broken, and outright breaks any deck relying on bronze power combos such as reaver scouts, defenders, spotters, and discard shitters from SK.
worse, it's decided at random whether or not you get fucked over.
if anything it should be a copy, not the original, it is a stupid design, and should not win games for SK.
of course most SK players are absolutely brain dead and don't understand how often donar, especially with decoy, just outright win them the game.
>>
>>181204460
>>Biting Frost now applies 1 damage to the highest and lowest units on the row
Biting frost is fine it's the 4/5 strength cards that play it whilst thinning the deck for free, that and axemen which are causing the bullshit. If bronze cards are about 9 strength then to make a frost do that much damage requires a lack of row clears/armor/immune pots or simply far to many units on the row. You would kill frost and weather with it with this change.

>>Due to the change in Biting Frost, Caranthir is raised to 9 power
Caranthir could probably stand to be a more interesting card the most over the top thing is his ability to turn your 3 unit front row into an 8 unit row regardless of your intentions to limit weather impact, again frost is fine.

>>Water Hag raised 4 power
Bronze cards are about 9 value and silvers seem to be 12 she's fine at 3.

>>Celaeno Harpy eggs raised to 2 power
No.

>>Wild Hunt Rider reduced to 5 power
Why they aren't even a problem and are extremely tough to set up in a round you need to lose to get value...

>>Draug now deals 3 damage to a random target repeated 4 times
19 strength gold card in best case scenarios if we say it will do 2 damage (due to overkill) its still 15 strength, thats to high, as is it's a reliable 14 and instead should be a 12 like other golds.

>>Mangonel raised to 7 power
Ah so you play reveal. The problem with them isn't their strength, its the same as the Warships and the Neophytes for the discard/mulligan archetype. If you can get them at the start of round one before you start spunking your reveals/mulligans/discards they quickly become bullshit tier cards, the problem is they're very unreliable, you need to take 3 to even guarantee you will get one of them at the start, and the longer the game goes the higher the chance to draw the other two becomes at which point they are shit. Stick with scorpions they deserve a nerf, already set up and if you pull one late game will get good 9 pt bronze value.
>>
>>181211094

Might sound like it but I haven't got one since then and I'm at lvl 34. My partner is actually tracking her keg results but shes a fair bit behind on levels. Can't confirm but I was getting a legendary every 5-10 kegs between 10-20 and one seemingly every 10 between 20 and 30 but nothing but blues sans 1 epic since I pushed over. I didn't buy them however, purely ground them out.

It's probably just a coincidence.
>>
>>181212642
>Can't confirm but I was getting a legendary every 5-10 kegs between 10-20 and one seemingly every 10 between 20 and 30 but nothing but blues sans 1 epic since I pushed over. I didn't buy them however, purely ground them out.
Oh, so you were just lucky and now you're not as lucky.
>>
>>181211801

>He think everyone is a net decker.

My mulligan deck has a scorch/ng combo in it. Schirru is pretty damn good too. Then there is the obvious Borkh and igni.
>>
>>181212815
This is gwent, everyone is netdecker, it's a brand new game and not many cards
>>
>>181212709

My partners drop rates have been consistent with this though. It would make sense that they would want to give new players better kegs so they get over the first hump as it were. Get 'em hooked on the game and then wanting those optimised net decks.
>>
>>181212851

I've been playing for a year in the closed beta I know you're just trying to meme post but it honestly comes off as blizzard shill posting.
>>
>>181212908
>My partners drop rates have been consistent with this though
Which means nothing. The average for a gold is 20 kegs. Your level doesn't affect anything and rethaz has said as much.
>>
>>181212978
hearthstone is no better, they remove a lot of cards so people have 0 creativity and just netdeck top tier decks,

yes wild exists where every card is available but no one plays it seriously
>>
>>181212908
there's a lot of variance in kegs, but still had way better luck in gwent than any other card game, especially come the balance patch full refunds.
>>
>>181213023
Well seeing as the reddit community outreach and balance director said it was so I guess it must be, I mean who the fuck would lie on the internet? It's not like he has a vested financial interest in the games success....

>>181213134
If they really wanted to milk shekels they could balance a deck around its bronze cards so you're stuck with lack luster golds from an underwhelming deck and cant get a refund.

They can also buff other things up above the top to bring the top down. I predict that the refund system will never be nearly as generous as it was with the NG and weather gold nerfs last patch, yet that patch will have set a precedent that the refund system makes CDPR's blatant meta forcing balance tweaks acceptable and not a p2w experience.
>>
I have ~15 000 scraps. What should I craft? Till now I played NR, NG and ST and never picked anything for SK or Monsters.
>>
>>181212091

If your playing a deck with a sole win condition just kill yourself.
>>
>>181214623

Every games sole win condition is to out score the opponent.

Donar isn't OP though, it just shits up some decks. My bet he's playing reveal/mulligan.
>>
>>181214595
wait patch
>>
>>181214623
just go hang yourself, SK player.
>>
>>181214595
There is only one card that all Gwent players must own.
>>
>Nature stinks!

Why did they just take a random voice line from Keira in Witcher 3? They could have chosen anything. Why that line?
>>
>>181216781
what line should she have instead
>>
>>181216846

I'd like to tell myself that all the Witcher 3 lines are just place holders until they get the time to record new lines specifically for Gwent. That isn't to say they're all bad, mind you. I even like Keira's "And now something special!" Lines like this that say something like "Aha! It's me, ____, and I'm about to do something cool!" are what I want.
>>
>>181216846

The "what can I do (for you)" line when she first meets up with geralt would fit her new kit.
>>
File: 13.jpg (62KB, 497x359px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
62KB, 497x359px
>>181218251
>(for you)
>>
Isn't Caranthir kind of shit? He's literally just a hound with move. Actually he's worse than hound, he doesn't thin the deck. Is move alone worth promotion into the golds? Then why move decks are universally shit?
>>
>>181218630

Dragging up to 5 enemies into frost is very strong, but his most useful effect is simply putting a bunch of enemies on the same row. This combos well with Water Hag and Succubus. Caranthir is actually probably on the short list for a nerf.
>>
>>181218750
Frightener works with SUCC just as well. And why not just use Aard? Caranthir is pretty much dead if the opponent doesn't swarm the board with shit? I shouldn't feel bad about getting gold card in round 3
>>
>>181218980

>Frightener works with SUCC just as well.

Yes, your point? Caranthir doesn't give 10 points to your opponent.

>And why not just use Aard? You could, but frost is potentially more damaging in the long run. You also have more control over which row the enemies will land on with Caranthir. Aard just pushes everybody up one row.

>Caranthir is pretty much dead if the opponent doesn't swarm the board with shit?

Same thing can be said about Aard. And Kambi. And a lot of cards.

>I shouldn't feel bad about getting gold card in round 3

Why not? Every card should have its pros and cons, and every card should have its opportune moments and inopportune moments. Not every gold card needs to be a stinger at the end of round 3.
>>
>>181219212
Aard needs just one guy to swing for 10, Caranthir needs 5 dudes for it, so he's much more situational
>>
>>181218630

If you can put 5 cards onto a row with 3 cards on it already the frost alone does 8 damage making him 13 in the first turn and this assumes the opponent can clear it. He's a weather card so his value will be based on the opponents ability to clear the weather or power through it.

By far the most powerful card in the game however is fucking succubus.
>>
>>181219726

>he's much more situational

I agree, but I don't really see your point. Geralt gives you 10 points regardless of how many enemy units there are. Fuck it, just run Geralt in every deck because you always know you'll get at least 10 points out of him, right? Cards with strong upsides must be balanced with potential downsides. Cards which are always good 100% of the time are called broken and get nerfed.
>>
File: file.png (119KB, 224x297px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
119KB, 224x297px
Is this the least used card in Gwent?
>>
File: file.png (142KB, 269x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
142KB, 269x320px
>>181220451

Welp.
>>
>>181220571

My first primo legendary.
>>
File: 1363730651586.png (112KB, 224x220px) Image search: [Google]
1363730651586.png
112KB, 224x220px
> mfw played against spell skellige just now

bear, 3 axemen, kambi, hajlmar and 3 fucking locks
>>
patch when
>>
>>181218630
>Isn't Caranthir kind of shit?
Fuck no. He, leshen, and Geels are basically mandatory monster golds because of how overpowered they are. Dragging stuff to a single row and frosting it is reasonably powerful anyway, but then you play water hag for 40 points and take the round. Or succ. Or your opponent doesn't have yet another clear so he has to live with the frost.
>>
>>181222647
2 years because consoles

Because obviously people with consoles couldn't download gwent on a shitty PC

oh wait they could :^)

thanks CDPR!
>>
reminder to never gg monsters players
>>
>vran eats harpy egg
>suddenly a fucking 13 power nekker appears out of nowhere

how

do

they

fucking

work????
>>
>>181220451
That would be Necromancy
>>
File: 54182.jpg (142KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
54182.jpg
142KB, 450x400px
>>181225285

>have lost 7 ranked games in a row due to absolutely abysmal card luck
>opponent gets everything he needs to counter me
>doesn't matter the deck

I'm starting to get legit depressed here.
>>
>>181225285
It feels kind of underrated when there are so many decks that do graveyard interactions
>>
>>181225259
Harpy triggers deathwishes

I don't know why they haven't just made seperate 3 power harpies with no effect for the eggs, they just copied the bronze harpies that trigger deathwishes. This leads to retarded situations like that.
>>
>>181225481
Maybe you're just running a high roll deck :^)
>>
>>181225567
what the fuck they arent supposed to do that since you don't actually play them from hand
>>
>>181225892
Read what deploy means
>>
>>181225485
Would be much, much better if it was a cheap Caretaker
''Revive a bronze card from your opponent's graveyard and buff it by 4''
>>181225567
>>181225892
>>181226097
I'm 100% sure they are going to change the harpies/eggs
They said in the last streams that they want to add more deathwish units.
Can you imagine having more deathwish units while also having units that trigger the ability and give you extra power for free?
That would be like SK randomly reviving units from it's graveyard every few turns.
>>
>>181227205
The random deathwish is just retarded because it's exactly the kind of RNG that has no place in gwent. Sheer luck that can give you a massive benefit.

They should just be 3 power units with no ability.
>>
File: pre level 10 casual.png (342KB, 1396x833px) Image search: [Google]
pre level 10 casual.png
342KB, 1396x833px
So, I made a smurf, and I've been playing a swim netdeck in pre-level-10 casual. I've got all the silvers, but I'm running starter golds.

A few things I've noticed:

- I run into a lot of people running full, and I mean FULL, netdecks, or at least decks with all meta nonstarter golds. This is to be expected since there's hidden MMR in casual pre level 10 tho

- I've probably ran into more than one smurf (once queued into a guy named SwimsGirlfriend I wonder if he recognized that I netdecked his bf ;>)

- The meta is absolute fucking cancer in this weird ass high mmr unranked ladder, pic related

I really hope this shit is only like this if you're smurfing, cause I don't see a new player making it past 5 games of weather cancer or resurrection cancer
>>
>>181227452
I tried to get 2 friends into gwent and they both said that they keep facing really powerful, fully crafted decks even in their first casual games after finishing the challanges.

CDPR seriously fucked something up.
>>
>>181227452
> All those Monsters
> SK is the real problem meme

> really hope this shit is only like this if you're smurfing, cause I don't see a new player making it past 5 games of weather cancer or resurrection cancer
>>181227531
I managed to drag 2 friends into Gwent too.
One left after the first week cause he considered it ''too hard'' after being beaten with monster decks using an NR basic deck.
The other just plays for the free keg a day and doesn't really give a shit about anything else.

I think the scrapcalypse really fucked new players too.
Most people got at least 4-5 extra golds after the patch, no matter the level/rank.
>>
>>181228186
I've actually been having quite a bit of fun with the deck. The only reason I was able to craft it is because I milled all the nerfed cards for full value, in fact I made the smurf only because of those refunds.

Ended up with like 2k scrap, which let me craft all the bronzes and silvers I needed. If it wasn't for that I would be spamming budget monster too probably, though spamming is the wrong word for it since I can barely stomach getting the tier 1 daily with that shit.
>>
SK is only a problem for shitters that don't run removal.

And Monsters hard counter SK with SUCC.

I don't think SK will get nerfed next patch. More like NG will be buffed and SUCC will get her counter to the end of the opponents round, just like cows did.

screencap this post
>>
>Get Level 20
>Draug
THANKS CDPR!
>>
>>181229390
I hope SK wont get nerfed
nerfing good working factions is stupid, they should just bring NR, NG and ST on par with SK and MO
>>
>>181229704
Fucking this. The only thing that deserves a nerf is the axemen/frost interaction, though I have no idea how they would achieve that. Perhaps just limit axemen to non-weather effects but give them more value?

The rest of SK is just fine. They should focus on making weak and unfun factions better, not on nerfing factions that have good synergies.
>>
File: oy.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
oy.png
29KB, 219x186px
>Only get duplicates for 5 kegs straight, mostly doplicates before that
>Have 10+ copies of some cards and 0 copies of others
Yeah this is not rigged at all
>>
>>181229967
> some cards are common and some are rare

really fires up the neurons
>>
>>181229967
>Have 10+ copies of some cards and 0 copies of others
that's literally me.
>>
I want to mill all my shit but I know of I do, the patch will come out and I'll have missed out on lots of free scrap.
It can't be more than a week away, right?
>>
>>181230134
Except I have like 7-8 copies of some rares as well
>>
>>181230351
i meant rare as actually rare not what the game calls rare. in the game anything below epic isn't even worthy of mentioning in a keg discussion
>>
>>181230584
It becomes pretty relevant when some cards appear 5 times as often for no reason
>>
>>181229809
Axemen don't need more value, they're perfectly balanced in a weatherless wound deck.
I just had one go up to 43 thanks to Blueboy Lugos, Birna Bran and Ocvist but that's a rare occurence. They still go up to 20 pretty easily.
>>
>>181230660
> tfw when keg
> tfw 3 reaver hunters
>>181230662
> that deck
You really are a Mad Man
>>
>>181230662
Truly a CRIPPLED deck lmao
>>
>>181230660
cards are divided to 4 categories common rare epic and legendary. each keg must have at least one card that is rare or above

we don't know what the actually rates are, so lets assume that:

you have 60% chance to get a common card
25% chance to get a rare card
10% to get an epic card
and 5% to get a legendary

if there is an equal amount of cards (1/4 commons. 1/4 rares and so on) it's obvious you will get the commons all over again. it's the same shit for everyone
>>
>>181230804
Except again, I do have a fuckton of some rares as well
>>
how can you play this game without a basic understanding of probability?
>>
>>181230919
Summer school is over. The weekend has begun. Enjoy your free MMR
>>
>>181230887
each keg must have at least one rare card (or above) regardless of the chances you'll get that card otherwise. and rare cards have good rate they aren't actually rare why is that so hard to understand

if it isn't epic minimum it's not worth mentioning
>>
Why does winning with Kambi feel like cheating?
>>
>>181231093
because it is

same with bork
>>
>>181231093
because it's mostly luck
>>
>>181231180
wat
>>
>>181231026
How hard is it to understand that it's fucking retarded to keep getting the same rares over and over and not getting other rares at all?

I guess you could call it bad luck but it's pretty annoying getting a 5th keg in a row with only duplicates when I still have plenty of non-silver/non-gold cards that I don't have at all.
>>
>>181076152
>letho

it just gives them an extra 7 points to steal when they shackle him
>>
>>181231180
>>181231154

> Have to control your draws
> Have calculate your power plays wisely
> Need to know when to pass
> Need to make your final plays perfect

> Luck

This is the new standard, folks.
>>
>>181231279
also take into account the fact there are 3 different types of queensgard/reavers etc

it might seem to you like you are getting the same reaver for the 15th time but it's probably the 5th time you got the 3rd reaver card. there is a false sense of variety in the lower cards
>>
>95 ore
>get GG
>still 95 ore

when are they going to fix this shit
>>
>>181091574
haha how is card disadvantage real nigga

just play a spy hahah
>>
>>181231459
Yeah, that is pretty dumb too. Having different art for the same card seems cool until it fucks over your chances of not getting duplicates.
>>
>>181098496
>A shitton of cards that were not in any of the games
>"Are they all taken from W3"?

stop posting
>>
>>181231463
gg gives 5 ore or 5 scraps in case you haven't noticed by now
>>
File: mademethang.png (115KB, 680x521px) Image search: [Google]
mademethang.png
115KB, 680x521px
Are there any actual stats on the relevance of the coin flip?
>>
>>181231623
cards in W3 gwent don't talk like they do in gwent standalone he was asking if the sound files for the cards in gwent standalone where taken from W3. the answer is no btw they took some from W2 as well, and maybe recorded a few? don't think i recognize all of them
>>
>>181231648
ok
>>
>>181124456
>mixing in casual and ranked games in your stats

the most degenerate thing I've ever seen
>>
>>181231685
no, start recording your record, report back in 200-300 games
>>
>>181231428
>>181231254
It's luck if the opponent has shackles or dbomb.
You only win if the opponent doesn't have these two in his hand.
>>
>>181231751
>he was asking if the sound files for the cards in gwent standalone where taken from W3
>John Calveit is not in any game
>Asking that question is somehow OK

kys
>>
>>181232037
No one plays dbomb. And you always have more shackles than your opponent.
>>
>>181231685
50% of the time, you lose everytime
>>
>>181232090
He said he was playing W3 for the first time anon
>>
>>181232090
wild hunt navigator get yennerfer's voice for some reason. if i remember correctly something similar was done with other cards, i didn't have calveit in mind and he probably didn't either
>>
>mirror match
>"win" coin flip
>now have no possible way of winning the game
Oh I see how this game works.
>>
>>181232307
What mirror is that?
>>
>>181232379
kambi
>>
>>181232425
>playing hearthstone deck
>complaining about RNG

you might as well use gaunter in your deck if you want to play this game that way
>>
>>181232974
at least gaunter is a fun meme
>>
>>181232151
no, he dshackles kambi and then kills it.
happens way too often.
Or he gets huge golds
Or he just fucked you over in round one.

Nobody plays Kambi in 2.5k mmr
>>
>>181232425
I actually run Octvist and Decoy so that I'm unbeatable in the Kambi mirror.
>>
ded general
ded game
>>
File: Gwent 2017-06-30 13-12-18-44.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gwent 2017-06-30 13-12-18-44.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
anyone know the chances of this happening?
>>
>>181234580
______low______
>>
File: 1442236954127.jpg (60KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1442236954127.jpg
60KB, 620x620px
Another week with no SK hotfix

Are CDPR having a laugh?
>>
>>181234715
>hotfix
>in CCG

can hearthstone fuck off?
>>
File: 1498132702397.png (167KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498132702397.png
167KB, 512x512px
>decide to try out TES:L because patch fucking when
>it's literally a budget HS with very similar amounts of RNG and the smallest twist in the lane mechanic (that also sometimes produces RNG effects)
God I regret getting into card games
>>
>>181234715
SK meta is long gone
>>
>>181234715
The best part is that I bet they'll have taken the criticism against the last patch to heart and instead of nerfing SK a lot, they will have decided to nerf it just a little and seeing how it goes
>>
>>181235618
Wut. I am at 3400mr and today 7 of my 8 games were againts sk.
>>
>>181234715
People keep saying that they can't patch often because of consoles

I don't own a current gen console so I wouldn't know
>>
>>181235703
and you won 7 out of 8 games?
>>
>>181235927
I won 6 of them, but i was lucky i guess i lost like all the time againts sk yesterday. Still the game is boring if it is just sk and monster.
>>
>Play ranked
>3 straight win reaching 2335 MMR
>4 match R3 game get struck at mulligan and I have to quit
>Now 2249 MMR

How is this fucking possible ?
>>
>>181236061
Try casual if you're tired of SK, today I had quite a lot of NR and NG
>>
>>181227452
I've convinced a friend to play and he's just about finished the challenges but I know he's going to get absolutely ass blasted in the level 1 casual games by netdecks.

Idk what to do about this
>>
>>181236270
Yeah i do from time to time if i lost like againts 3 sk in a row. Casual is much more fun should probably stick to it until patch.
>>
>>181231648
It's ore if you win and scraps if you lose right?
>>
>>181236523
no idea actually never even though about it, i think that's not true but i'll play more and find out
>>
>>181236270
I hate playing against NR more than anything

Feels like there is little interaction, their plays are always obvious. And if they draw perfectly you're just fucked.
>>
So, why when a Vran warrior consumes a harpy eggs he goes to 11 power, instead of 6?
>>
>>181236854
+1 because of egg strength
+5 because of the ability of the egg
>>
>>181236854
vran base strength is 5
egg consumed is 1
consuming egg gives 5 point bonus

5+1+5=11

read the cards nigga
>>
File: 523523211.png (2MB, 1365x774px) Image search: [Google]
523523211.png
2MB, 1365x774px
Big NR decks are GOAT
>>
>keep bouncing between 1700 and 1800 MMR for a week now while doing my daily playing reveal

I sort of wanna try to rank up at least a little more but I'm not sure if I should stick to reveal and see if I'm playing badly or just switch to another deck.
>>
>>181238901
too bad they got invented so late into the patch, i'd totally make this deck now but i already spent all the free 10k ive net on refunds for like 8 different decks and yet ive avoided all NR golds and silvers
>>
>>181240305
desu, I'm running my own version cause I miss some NR golds too.
I usually get Dandy, Philippa, Royal decree and Renew.

I think that the best feeling is buffing the light cavalry, then the enemy takes 50 seconds to play, makes a power swing and
> Alert, to arms!
> 24 points appear in the table
> Opponent forfeits.
>>
File: blizzkiller.jpg (49KB, 372x284px) Image search: [Google]
blizzkiller.jpg
49KB, 372x284px
epsrots
>>
how useful/essential is ves to NR? i've got her in a keg and i'm considering transmuting her but i won't do it if i won't use her
>>
>>181241483
She's really good in a reaver seargent BSC henselt deck since you can henselt your sergeant deck and you won't die to igni. You can also reuse her with nenneke for your reavers
>>
>>181241690
premium titties then
>>
File: 525363454321.png (2MB, 1365x775px) Image search: [Google]
525363454321.png
2MB, 1365x775px
>>181240305
>>181240852
Fuck me, man. Beating top players with this shit is so good. Kudos to the inventor.

Also, this is the deck I find the most among high level players.
Consume with Dagon and Ekkimaras to transfer the Vran strength between rounds.
>>
>>181242103
> Consume with Dagon and Ekkimaras to transfer the Vran strength between rounds.

peter + decoy and into the trash the deck goes
>>
>>181242209
I guess that the fact that no one is playing NG helps them a lot.

There are some reveals, thou, but I think for them Peter is more of a tech card and only include it if they are encountering a lot of monsters.
>>
>>181242209
bears really fuck up that deck, as the harpy eggs are gone.
>>
File: tiltin.jpg (239KB, 1410x701px) Image search: [Google]
tiltin.jpg
239KB, 1410x701px
Why can't Mogwai just win, bros?
>>
>>181242374
> I guess that the fact that no one is playing NG helps them a lot.

reveal NG stuck in the 1500 mmr zone since forever. i love the strategy in gwent but hate the fact you always need to adapt yourself to the newest trend that comes out every day. i just want to play my deck and win by strategy alone it doesn't help when you don't have the right gear for the enemy
>>
>>181204460
Xman should just get a boost from the enemies on his row, that would make it A LOT less oppressing and more interesting.
>>
File: jdfgff.gif (685KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
jdfgff.gif
685KB, 256x256px
>Shieldsluts go anywhere from 15 to 21
>for a bronze
>99% guaranteed
>deck thinning as a free bonus
Is this the most balanced card in Gwent?
>>
>>181243373
>i love strategy
>i don't like dealing with an opponents strategy
Solitaire is still included with some operating systems, check it out
>>
>>181243262
Well, he keeps playing NG spies
>>
>>181243987
> >i don't like dealing with an opponents strategy

i like dealing with opponent's strategy in the game itself. i don't like tweaking my decks every day to fit the current meta

i'd go play chess but i love the witcher too much to let go
>>
>>181243715
It is probably the easiest 20+ bronze point swing. Infantrymen needs at least 4 cards to get to 21 and other boost bronze setups need tons more.

I would fix it by requiring her to have a different damaged target instead of just beating up on one.
>>
>HS killer
>barely has 1k viewers on twitch
>meanwhile weebverse has 20k active players on steamchart
HAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAH
>>
>>181144669
Now reddit is his bitch. Say something bad (aka true) about him and they will downvote you. CDPR giving streamers like him attention will kill this game.
>>
>>181244598
Shadowverse just released an expansion and CDPR shot themselves in the foot by listening to reddit
All is right in the world
>>
File: sfsfl.jpg (301KB, 931x719px) Image search: [Google]
sfsfl.jpg
301KB, 931x719px
>>181244598
>releasing their first multi competitive game on three platforms at once when Blizz that is a fucking giant started with just one with HS
>trying to make that game based on a fucking RPG minigame in 1-2 years
>production is obviously a total mess and rethaz does not care about the overall game design, only balance, he doesn't give a shit if rarity, UI, artistic choices fit
>CDPR give attention to streamers like Swim and listen to Gwentlemen and Reddit's opinion about the game
Jeez i wonder why the game is so shit now.
>>
letho is just a meme, right?
I have him sitting in my hand as a dead weight way more than the times he can give me a huge swing.
>>
>>181245472
gwent meta might be shit right now but playing gwent is still miles better experience than playing any other ccg
I lost 7 out of 10 games playing NG today and I'm nowhere near as pissed off as I am when I lose to some stupid rng bullshit in hs
>>
File: 20k.jpg (38KB, 695x254px) Image search: [Google]
20k.jpg
38KB, 695x254px
>>181244598
>HS killer
Are you fucking retarded? It's a niche clunky game for people that actually cared enough about the card mini-game in witcher 3, it has never been advertised as "hs killer" nor will it ever be. It's also at its stalest right now, not to mention still in beta.
Gwent also had about 50k viewers during Lirik's stream, thought you might be interested in this seeing as you like your pointless overblown numbers
>>
File: weeaboos are not retarded.jpg (36KB, 636x111px) Image search: [Google]
weeaboos are not retarded.jpg
36KB, 636x111px
>>181244598
>let me compare a random small number to a random big number even though they have zero correlation between them
You do realize gwent would have twice as many people playing it on steam were it actually released there?
>>
>>181246135
>nor will it ever be

it was for me though, i havent logged into my bnet account since gwent released
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-30+at+01.01.18).jpg (84KB, 585x443px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-30+at+01.01.18).jpg
84KB, 585x443px
>>
>>181248439
my mill button is ready
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>tfw you're terrible at building your own decks
forever doomed to copy the ingenious creations of greater minds
>>
>>181248664
Hotfix means that they'll change a couple of units at most, don't get your goy too excited
>>
>>181248664
Burza said on the Gwentlemen stream yesterday that they won't keep the refund system of the last patch
>>
File: 1496621771329.gif (770KB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
1496621771329.gif
770KB, 358x202px
>>181249006
>>181249010
>>
>>181249010
They'll probably do the reasonable thing of refunding the meteorite powder for premiums like they should have done from the start. Fuck the 0.001% of people that legitimately crafted movie cards for 1600 scraps like retards.
>>
>>181249010
Is that even legal though? I mean some retards actually pour real money into this shitty game
>>
>>181249287
>the 0.001% of people
sorry you missed out and suck at math
>>
>>181249351
>legal
Yes. They could do whatever they like.
>>
>>181249351
>Is that even legal though? I mean some retards actually pour real money into this shitty game
They won't change the refunds, they are going to do it so if you have a premium card, you get the scraps + dust cost of upgrading.
So 800 scraps + 400 (I think) dust. Instead of just giving you 1600 scraps.
They fucked it up with that system. This is how it should have been from the beginning.
>>
>>181249351
Burza said on stream that he was pissed at people who were openly exploiting the system by buying several RNRs. Another CDPR decision you can thank reddit for.
>>
>>181249667
>They won't change the refus, they are going to change refunds

well constructed thought anon, really fascinating
>>
>>181250443
>he was pissed
even if he said that, theres no way he was really pissed about it. they made so much $$$ because of that exploit.
>>
>>181250469
Meh, I don't see it as a change.
I'm sure some fucked up when asked,
> Will we get full refunds for Premiums?
> Yes
> Scraps and dust or full scraps?
> Yes
And they decided to roll with it

A change in the refund system would something like only giving 75% of the scraps or only able to refund crafted cards. Something like that
>>
>>181251015
glad you have a completely different definition of 'change' that's working out for you.
>>
>>181248439
>talking about hotfix
so it will be a 5min stream at most?
>'we changed bear to 5. have a nice day, guys'

might as well come up with full patches
>>
>>181250784
>they made so much $$$ because of that exploit.
Well, no. people were able to get enough scraps to craft a full set and have enough left over to make any new cards that would be released for years. If they wanted that system they could have implemented it from the start.

It also fucked the meta for new players, who now have to deal with opponents with full decks earlier on the ladder.
>>
>>181250805
elves, dwarves and other non-humans are basically the american indians of the witcher world. humans came, pushed their shit in, took all their land, and now all the non-humans have to live in ghettos. you could feel sorry for them, but at least elves are huge fucking pricks who think they're superior to humans.
>>
>>181251301
are you willfully ignorant, not familiar with their past streams or just a neglected adolescent?
>>
>>181251373
fun fact: elves were not the first ones and were like humans aliens in the witcher world, even though they keep bitching about "muh ancient lands"
so yea, like american indians
>>
>>181251676
elves were populating the witcherland atleast 10 thousand years before first humans
>>
>>181252171
so what?
10k years before elves the dorfs and halflings lived there
at how many years makes it ok?
>>
>>181252612

doesn't matter, the Land belongs to the Nekkers, they wuz kangz before evil Elves and Humans came along, and forced them into earth holes. They had poets and artists, while humans tried to figure out how to make a stick sharp.

#StayWokeBrothers #Nekkocentricism #Nekkerlivesmatter
>>
>>181252612
what makes it ok is elves didnt fuck like rabbits infesting the whole world like a virus

ioweth was right all along
>>
>>181248439
so I need to wait three more days just to know what they think about all this? faggots
>>
>>181253727
kek'd
#kangznshiet
>>
>hotfix coming
>AAAAAH WE GOTTA NERF BEARS REDDIT IS CRYING
>NR wont be touched at all and it will continue to be ABSOLUTE cancer

LMAO
>>
>>181245990
Doesn't change the fact that it's clear CDPR have no idea how to balance and make a multi game. The only thing Gwent has coming for it is that it's relatively fair (less RNG, so more about skill) and that you can be F2P and potentially gain full collection in reasonable time. The balance sucks, the meta sucks, board and graphics suck (those lowpoly RNR meteors), UI sucks, ladder sucks.
If even streamers complain and take a break (until they are as autistic as swim) then there is something wrong with the game. Every patch in OB only made the game worse and worse.
It's obvious they went on a bandwagon and made Gwent to pander to the fans without any real idea on the direction the game will take.
>>
>>181256957
Streamers in gwent take a break because it's not hs and it doesn't have autistic community of people watching streamers and giving them tons of money. Also it has small cardpool compared to other ccg, it's beta after all.

>board and graphics suck
you're insane, sure rnr effect is kinda bad but overall gwent has great aesthetics
>>
File: received_1334742313307553.jpg (96KB, 1327x667px) Image search: [Google]
received_1334742313307553.jpg
96KB, 1327x667px
Feel like making a Ciri Dash meme deck, any good ones? Thoughts on this?
>>
>>181257964
>gwent has great aesthetics
Right. Because modernistic and consolized UI and Menu definitely fits the Witcher Lore.
>>
>>181255883
>NR
>Not monster
I tip my harpy at you my good gwentlesir.
>>
File: qwtqwtqwtast.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qwtqwtqwtast.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>Witcher 3 has more twitch viewers then Gwent

Whos laughing now Gwentards
>>
>>181258397
No one, because Gwent is a dead and unplayed game.
>>
>>181258397
wtf, triss replaced for shani. what kind of degenerate waifu faggot does this
>>
SK became a lot more tolerable when I started playing stuff that didn't die to bears and could deal with axmen
>>
>>181260413
Every Trissfag is most likely 12 year old of a lonely basement dweller that is fine with backstabbing waifu with personality of a cardboard.
>>
>>181236964
>>181236935
if they can't read cards, what makes you think they're gonna read your posts?

fucking spoonfeeders
>>
>>181243262
that's a 1/5, not even unlikely.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>everyone's teching against consume and SK
>mfw getting free wins with Eredin weather spam cause my opponents' hands are filled with shackles and mardroemes
>>
how the fuck does swim keep ending up in these ridiculous scenarios where he has to rope and discard in order to actually win?
>>
File: an anonymous poster.jpg (31KB, 359x306px) Image search: [Google]
an anonymous poster.jpg
31KB, 359x306px
>>181261042
Just another sign that he's living in an anime.
>>
Should I buy into the 37 card NR deck or just wait for the patch first?
>>
File: skiiiiiiillllllllllllll.jpg (557KB, 1437x981px) Image search: [Google]
skiiiiiiillllllllllllll.jpg
557KB, 1437x981px
Filename my dudes
>>
>>181261863
it's unironically the best NR deck
>>
>>181260926
>be me
>play eredin weather
>play against NR 5 times last night
It feels like a 20% matchup, I have a 32% wr in 20 games, but most of the wins are against radovid.
>>
>>181248901
Half the fun in card games is making a deck, anon. Start with an idea, add cards that synergize, play test, fine tune, repeat.

Then again, there isn't any possible new decks out there, so you're probably just gonna reinvent the wheel anyway.
>>
>>181262936
>He says as 37 NR is the latest flavortaste sensation sweeping the nation and only recently appeared
>>
>>181262936
We thought that until the 37 card NR deck started with its memes.
>>
File: oineqir.gif (2MB, 481x360px) Image search: [Google]
oineqir.gif
2MB, 481x360px
>>181248439
post yfw when like 3/4s of Skellige is about to be millable
>>
File: 1490124882086.jpg (368KB, 1840x997px) Image search: [Google]
1490124882086.jpg
368KB, 1840x997px
>>181263473
yfw post patch it goes from a 2 faction meta to a 1 faction meta
>>
>run into a ton of kambi decks, making people aware of how to play against my own kambi deck
>wonder why
>check gwentdb
>kambi deck is at number 2

Can someone fucking nuke that site already?
>>
>>181263671
NR?
>>
>>181263773
L
If your deck only works because people don't expect it then it's a shit deck
>>
>>181263918
good goy, nr nerfs when?
>>
>>181263773
I was playing Kambi like a week ago and got 500 free mmr, but when you get to a point where people know how to play against it it's actually impossible to win.
>>
>>181264241
Is that point around 2.5k? Because I'm there and I think I need a new meme deck.
>>
>>181264940
yup that is where I got with it. dropped the Kambi for pure Assmen and hit 3k and am now just playing casuals until next patch
>>
File: reeeeeeee.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>181248439
these FUCKING polacks and the rest of the community needs to understand something: if your patch takes longer than a couple of days since the last version, it's not a fucking hotfix.

a hotfix is an emergency, tiny, patch to fix urgent playability or security issues, fuck off with this "hotfix" talk
>>
File: 1446315161678.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1446315161678.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
After this patch, I NEVER FUCKING EVER want to see a skellige player again. BAN EVERYONE WHO PLAYS SKELLIGE

Thanks CDPR.
>>
>>181267138
enjoy playing against monsters 24/7 ;)
>>
>>181248439
>bear in picture

RIP
>>
>>181267334
NR to the rescue here )
>>
>Fake Ciri is the second least used NG silver according to gwentdb
Is this justified? Why is everyone overlooking Succ-lite?
>>
>>181268509

because every card and their mother counters her
>>
>>181268509

You have to run shackles to make her work. Investing that much into one card is probably a bad idea.
>>
File: 1488520437672.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488520437672.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>mfw 2-0ing people with 40 card NR
>>
File: 14985041066810.jpg (102KB, 1920x778px) Image search: [Google]
14985041066810.jpg
102KB, 1920x778px
>mfw 80% of games today were against skellige
>>
>>181269094
Lucky you.
I've only been playing decks that get free wins vs. Skellige all patch (although they lose to everything else). Have gained 700 mmr.
>>
>>181260761
it's actually a 100%, roach is #1 priority to be pulled, a retarded interaction if there ever was one.
pretty sad how quickly people forget these things as soon as NG disappears out of the game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
whats it gonna be
>>
>>181269916

Vanilla Triss.
>>
>>181270034
Actually it was Ciri: Dash
>>
>>181269916
johnny :^)
>>
File: mrsr.jpg (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mrsr.jpg
406KB, 1920x1080px
wat do
not a subhuman skellige player btw so cerys is out
>>
>>181270187

Saskia is good in any ST deck.
>>
>>181269916
Regis
>>
>>181270187
saskia goes into every ST deck basically, until they either nerf her or orders in general

bloody baron is a meme that only kinda works against monsters

cerys belongs to the least cancerous SK deck at least, so there's that
>>
>>181261654
what do swims finger smell like?
>>
>>181264940
2.5k? Try Potion monsters. It's high rated on gwentdb, don't play like a retard and you'll get 3k
>>
>>181271253
Hmm, I'm sure it works. But it's weird to run S U C C without any shackles/fiend.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1639x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1639x1078px
How to lose a game.

Step 1, be this lad
>>
I'm really looking forward to jump into ranked today after Swim showed his stream that totally interactive spell skellige deck.
>>
>>181273284
spell skellige is already weeks old
>>
File: Gwent_2017-06-30_17-27-00.png (639KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gwent_2017-06-30_17-27-00.png
639KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1471834289646.jpg (24KB, 369x370px) Image search: [Google]
1471834289646.jpg
24KB, 369x370px
>que up
>see opponent is Eithne
>Immediate urge to want to uninstall intensifies
>>
>>181274730
>que up
>see opponent is crach
>plays avallach first card
Whoever pioneered this deck needs to be strung up, it makes spellatael and kambi look like the most fun decks ever.
>>
File: 1496000336764.png (37KB, 783x705px) Image search: [Google]
1496000336764.png
37KB, 783x705px
>>181274259
>it's been 29 kegs since my last gold
>people are getting golds from midtier daily rewards
>>
>>181275251
> SK draws cards before thinning the deck with Shieldmaidens

W-what?
>>
File: trump building wall.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
trump building wall.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>181274730
>que up
>get deported cause I'm apparently Mexican since I spell "queue" as "que"
>>
File: godfuckingshitcocksuckingdammit.jpg (20KB, 700x322px) Image search: [Google]
godfuckingshitcocksuckingdammit.jpg
20KB, 700x322px
>47% wr before MMR """""fix"""""
>apply myself and start sucking that netdeck cock
>58% wr
>-100 MMR overall
Gwent is a rewarding game of skill and strategy
>>
>>181277363
If its the deck I'm thinking of they don't run them. Just 3 axemen, operator and a shitload of spells. Looks like absolute AIDS
>>
Is King Brans voice line "Mead, more mead!" or "Mead, or mead?"
>>
File: 1432248780970.jpg (91KB, 575x483px) Image search: [Google]
1432248780970.jpg
91KB, 575x483px
>>181277321
>>
>>181278201

Read the OP fag.
>>
Is Milva a good ST card? Likely to be nerfed soon? Might make a Dennis the Menace deck but concerned it'll be nerfed
>>
>>181278016
B-but anon, every deck runs shieldmaidens!
Cause they are broken and and are OP.
>>181278201
I thought it was ''Mead... or mead? hur hur'' or something like that.
Apparently, is ''Mead, more mead!''
I don't think it even matters.
>>
>>181278201
it will be "hello darkness, my old friend" after the patch
>>
>>181278383
Milva is shit, anon. Well she's not bad but she has no real synergy with ST cards anymore and you can't use her to get card advantage. She's more likely to get completely changed and buffed rather than nerfed.
>>
>>181278536
http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/23756-global-rank-1-83-wr-fetch-the-axemen
I'm glad I haven't faced this
>>
File: 1.png (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
276KB, 1280x720px
Geralt of Rivia
Gold, Strength 5
Deploy: Spawn Igni, Quen, or Aard.

Igni
Bronze, Special
Destroy ONE OF the highest units on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more power.

Quen is unchanged.

Aard
Bronze, Special
Push 3 adjacent Enemies to the row above them and Damage them by 2.
>>
>>181279130
no
too versatile paired with removal
>>
>>181279130
stupid idea
but Im glad you asked first before fucking up again, Marcine
>>
>>181049943
>06/28/17(Wed)22:29:55
Posting in ded gaem general
>>
>>181278907
>every single faction has a fun and interactive "spell" deck

new weather is the worst change ever made in this game
>>
File: 1118full-eliza-dushku.jpg (788KB, 1118x1677px) Image search: [Google]
1118full-eliza-dushku.jpg
788KB, 1118x1677px
They have to make Renew a Unit (most likely a golden spy like Letho) so they can balance it without changing the effect.
>>
>>181279278

But versatility is fun. Presuming it replaces all of the other Geralt cards, it would remove two shitty cards and remove the broken bullshit that is Gigni.
>>
>>181278907
That seems... rather silly.
I mean, a few locks, a Madroeme, SUCC, BTM...
All that simply shuts down the deck or is an insta win for the round.
But uh, I might try it this weekend.

Will the patch hit this Monday?
Or will they have the stream, then wait 3 days, then another stream and patch in the next week?
>>
>>181279484
You can't balance Renew, it's a horseshit card by nature. Resurrecting gold cards shouldn't even be a thing, the whole point of gold cards is to be untouchable. Why the fuck, for example, can Caretaker only res up to silvers, and only from opponent's graveyard?
>>
>>181279483
weather should've stayed both sides so people would still need to play around it a bit instead of just spamming it with no consequence
>>
Fifth game in a row in casual where the opponent's final card was scorch, did I miss the memo?
>>
>>181279484
That's not a bad idea.
>>
>>181279782
You can balance it - by making it a unit, giving it a strength number, and a disloyal tag.

There has to be some number where the card becomes balanced.
>>
>>181279782
because he has a very valuable body of 4 (four) :)
>>
File: kermit2.png (96KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
kermit2.png
96KB, 400x313px
>want to play Reveal
>suddenly run into every other son of a bitch who also plays reveal
>>
>>181279782

Renew would be way less annoying if you could only grab golds in your graveyard. I can't count how many times I've lost to my own gold. I imagine it's what being cucked feels like
>>
>>181279806
you missed the memo that said "always have the last say, idiot"

>>181279782
the average monster unit is weaker on its own that the average unit from other factions, thats the whole point of caretaker

if you want to caretaker your own units, just play Griffin

>>181280050
Mirror Reveal literally comes to this: the person with Mangonel wins.

The person running Mangonel will lose all his other matchups, though.
>>
Card Choice (sorry no pic):

GE'ELS / TRISS: BUTTERFLY SPELL / ITHLINNE

Is Ge'els correct choice? All usuable in certain decks, quite like monsters.
>>
>>181280050
>playing reveal for days now with almost 30 games
>faced my first reveal mirror today
>dude Sweers my revealed spotter in round 1, Peters it in round 3 and my Bonhart is literally a 6 gold with no ability

that was fun
>>
>>181280476
Ge'els is autoinclude in every monster, Ithlinne is is great in spell cancers, Butt is meh
>>
>>181280123
maybe make it COPY a gold from a graveyard instead of stealing it
>>
>>181280476
Butt is going to be OP once weather is reworked. You heard it here first.
>>
>>181280634
Thanks, went with Ge'els.

Not keen on Spell'tael but wasnt sure if Triss Butt was higher up now shes in that 37 card NR deck etc.
>>
>>181279783
well we then need weather immune units back, else weather archetype decks wouldn't work anymore.
>>
>Win with last card G'eels pulling a Sarah
>She said "Boo!", I win the game

that was cute
>>
File: 13216841351651.png (197KB, 638x391px) Image search: [Google]
13216841351651.png
197KB, 638x391px
>>181281843
>once weather is reworked
>>
>>181281862
she's pretty optional in that deck 2bh. Dandelion is the only required gold basically.
>>
File: 1231654354234.jpg (58KB, 629x345px) Image search: [Google]
1231654354234.jpg
58KB, 629x345px
>>181282225
based feet godess
>>
>>181282294
CDPR stated multiple times they are not happy with the way weather works.
I just don't think they are really eager to do it anytime soon because it'll be a huge fucking change and they'll have to make a shitton of balance passes after that again.
>>
>>181282508
isn't it smarter to change it now instead of later with lots of rework?
>>
File: 580c754fd1a67157f0aa3ff3.png (36KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
580c754fd1a67157f0aa3ff3.png
36KB, 256x256px
Why is swim always drinking some shit?
Do people not realise how disgusting eating/drinking looks on camera?
>>
>>181282637
yes, but rethaz is lazy and this sounds like a lot of work
>>
>make a Calveit deck
>First fucking game against a Calveit

Alright what the literal fuck. This is fucking rigged
>>
>>181282710

It's healthy to drink water, anon.
>>
File: 1232156461321651.jpg (2MB, 2194x2994px) Image search: [Google]
1232156461321651.jpg
2MB, 2194x2994px
>jokes on you, weather only makes me harder

I love moments when enemies mouse over it to see wtf is going on
>>
File: hehe o fug.jpg (89KB, 422x768px) Image search: [Google]
hehe o fug.jpg
89KB, 422x768px
>Just hit Rank 13 by beating SK with based EREDIN BREAK GLASS
>>
>none of the deck trackers are open source
>gwent tracker dev basically stopped updating it even with a lot of shit that needs to be improved
>gwentup is more updated and the guy bothers to give stats reports but it asks for admin rights and legit looks like a russian botnet
>>
>>181283017
I don't care how healthy it is, you don't need to drink water every 5 seconds to survive. Swim already looks like a giant infant with draemworks face, making his image even worse isn't helping.
>>
>>181283227
i swear to god the ability priority is so fucking retarded in this game
>>
>>181283391
funny you say that, because not drinking enough water makes you look way worse

>>181283489
>complains about literally the only priority that is clear and always works the same way, no exceptions - weather always resolves last
>>
NEW THREAD

>>181284092
>>181284092
>>181284092
>>
>>181283620
are you fucking retarded?
i meant that its overall stupid fgt
>>
>>181284132
thanks for not letting waifufag make it
>>
>>181277775
>More Skellige than monster
Jesus anon, what dumpster mmr are you?
Thread posts: 760
Thread images: 143

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.