[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - spesswomen on a spess station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 785
Thread images: 116

File: demon.png (74KB, 256x441px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
74KB, 256x441px
Last Thread: >>175432186

/ss13g/ is is for all space station 13 servers, this thread is not just for the /vg/station. Discussion of other servers are welcome only if they are apart of this game, other byond games are not to be discussed here.

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>New players
>Slime people lore being written
>dragonbro deadminned

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
https://discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
http://stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ
>>
First for gas the vox race war now
>>
File: Bill-Nye-The-Morena-Guy.jpg (105KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Nye-The-Morena-Guy.jpg
105KB, 728x728px
An new era of VG is dawning...
>>
>>175549354
who
>>
/vg/ economy is bad, really really bad. Every attempt to fix it has been to rp inclined for the serverbase and everything is balanced around miners. The high prices of everything is because of how easy it is for miners to get money.
Realistically I think money from miners needs to be cut dramatically. The wage payouts right now would be good if the cost of vending machine food was cut in half and food cargo crates were readjusted.
But this means changing the mining vending machine. Which really needs to be changed anyway. It's too easy to just hack it and shove a dead mouse by it to launch all the goods out, completely removes the need for miners to grind out money for a hookshot and such.
But then if you cut the miner's money, what do they buy the items from it with? And it wouldn't make sense to have them cheap as chips, and if you make them too expensive they'll never get bought.
Wish someone on the coder side of things would sit down and give it a good think. Money on the server is really bad.
>>
is gay marriage legal on the space station?
>>
>>175549759
Everything is legal in space.
>>
>>175549759
Yes but it must be properly notarised, and your marriage applications must be filed in triplicate and approved by the station heads, the station's chaplain, and NT human resources.
>>
Is hand holding legal on the space station?
>>
>>175550097
>no marriage applications on paperwork guide on the wiki
>>
File: arrivals deck wip.jpg (246KB, 1357x961px) Image search: [Google]
arrivals deck wip.jpg
246KB, 1357x961px
Making some progress on the station map.

Still not sure about Sec being on Arrivals deck. I figure that its a central location (arrivals being the center deck on the floorplan) so they wouldn't be too far way from either end of the station.

>>175550324
Wow holy shit fuck no, you fucking degenerate. Reported to sec, enjoy permabrig
>>
>>175549470
I don't know if you reposted this because you think it's bait or funny or a good idea or what but I was just brainstorming.
Bringing over some other stuff that an anon & I said in the last thread:
What about changing Cargo its own semi-internal economy?
Everyone with Cargo Office access has access to the Stations Cargo Credit account. Maybe this is static round to round, maybe it fluctuates up or down a little bit. Cargo itself can earn more for station purchases by recycling crates, recycling waste and from miners on the asteroid.
Ontop of this, players can exchange credits they get from their wage or their starting money into Personal Cargo Credits. This allows them to order crates without using the stations Cargo Credits and will give Cargo the ability to make a few more Station credits from the recycling aspect.
Maybe some crates are locked behind the credit type? Things like carpet crates, arts and crafts crates, musical instrument crates, clothing crates, party crates and food crates that aren't just basic ingredients, and corgi crates are personal credits only. Station credits include things like vending machine recharge packs, engineering supplies, weapons. But not everything is exclusive to one type of credit. There's some overlap for people, just really high risk things can't be bought with personal credits, and RP sort of items can't be bought with station
With this I feel like we can lower the vending machine prices because they're a bit crazy. Maybe cut them in half or a third. Probably had more to say but I got distracted.
Go easy on me please it's early.
>>
File: 2154.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
2154.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
See, this is what I hate about most the anti-RP crowd: Any time that someone proclaims that they want more roleplay people immediately assume they want autistic Bay levels of RP where people need to emote doing even basic actions such as pressing a button or they get banned. No. The medium RP crowd doesn't want that. The reason why we don't go to Bay is because Bay has TOO MUCH roleplay: They put the roleplay first and the game second, rather than other way around as it should be (and as opposed to the light/no RP crowd that wants to put the game first and make roleplay optional or completely absent). It's like it's impossible to have a middleground, and that if you don't like one extreme then it must mean that you like the opposite extreme instead, which is not the case.

We just want people to put more effort in getting immersed. No, it does not mean you should have to type out three sentences every time you want to point a gun at people. No, it does not mean that admins should police everything you do and tell you how to play your own character. It simply means to pretend that you're an actual human being in an actual sci-fi setting with a job on a deep space research facility, and act accordingly. Rather than treat this game as some valid-hunting sandbox with a light space station flavor.

I do, however, acknowledge that not everyone plays this game for the purpose of roleplay. There's nothing inherently WRONG with wanting to treat this game as a valid-hunting sandbox, but everyone plays this game for different reasons. That guy earlier was right in pointing out there is a massive rift in player interests on this server and at some point we're gonna have to sit down and discuss what direction this server should go in, whether it's more of a roleplay focus or more of a gamist space-mafia focus. There's nothing wrong with liking the latter, but don't be surprised when the people who prefer more roleplay try to stand up for that.
>>
>weapon is called fire axe
>doesn't deal burn damage
FIX WHEN
>>
>>175550946
There should be a traitor item for the atmos tech called a "fire" axe that actually sets people on fire
>>
>>175550890
It's far too late to change people's focus now, bar literally brainwashing everyone to not act like metagaming faggots, it's impossible to stop people from building up knowledge from previous shifts and using that in innocent to utterly shit ways without heavy administration
>>
File: 1493628285186.jpg (96KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
1493628285186.jpg
96KB, 1280x845px
Imagine, if you will
>it's a cult round
>cultists succeed in their summoning
>to their surprise, Nar'Sie doesn't answer their call
>minutes pass and still nothing
>cultists scratch their heads wondering if their summoning ritual was wrong
>suddenly frantic chatter over station comms screaming about 'the moon'
>inquisitor looks out the dusty maint window
>sees this
>and it's heading for the station
>>
>>175550946
>traitor flair gun
>doesn't give them a makeover
wtf why
>>
>>175551332
>not making them go WOOO
0/10 apply yourself
>>
>chameleon jumpsuit
>fits a human and not a small lizard
>>
>Cryptographic sequencer
>doesn't sequence cryptographs
>>
>>175551204
This is true. If someone acts in a powergamey way, the only way to counter it is more powergaming.
EX: Billy Bob Mc Greyshirt rushes the spare 5 minutes in? The counter to it is for heads to rush the spare themselves, thus not solving the issue of roundstart traitor-plays.
>>
>>175551673
Exactly, there is no way to stop this without straight up going "Alright we'll ban every faggot that does this", and all it takes is one person to not follow along for everything to go to shit

maybe if the server was new, and people entered thinking that powergaming is heavily frowned upon, the ideal level of rp would be easier to implement. For a server like /vg/ it's simply far too late.
>>
>>175550890
Fuck off. I don't want your restrictions on how I play or roleplay.
Light RP or bust.
>>
>>175551906
Light RP is what we are, it's what the post wants too. It lets you RP as much as you want and nobody can tell you to fuck off. It's the no RP shitters that ruin it.
>>
>>175551993
I personally don't care how someone plays so long as they don't go to retard levels of OOC like "u to him 2da bar???" or kek/lol/lel
They could fuck around for all I care or even not pretend to be a spessman, so long as they don't forgo serious responsibilities if they're something like CMO.
It's what made /vg/station a fun place for years to me.
Muh immurshun has always been an afterthought to most and an obsession to the few serious players.
>>
>>175552165
my main issue is stuff like powergamey play that can ONLY be countered by more powergaming (rushing the spare roundstart, rushing the ai upload roundstart via law 2)
>>
>>175552239
But even those things aren't inherently bad, you can have a lot of neat gimmicks by rushing the spare or uploading new laws roundstart.

The actual problem is when those things are done purely to "win" the game as quickly as possible, because it seems like the space station roleplaying simulator is very competitive for whatever reason
>>
>>175552239
Those aren't the greatest examples of troublesome powergaming.
After playing an assload of sec, all access clowns and assistants are chumps, and everything else you learn to adapt to. I'll admit I always keep a box of tools on hand or stashed away on the brig.
The only kind of powergamey bullshit that's ever been an issue is monkey dick sucking lings and plasmaflood #7473828373728283637.
>>
>>175552419
I'm sure people have done it before, but I've never seen anyone do a gimmick by rushing the spare at roundstart. To give the past couple times I can remember it happening:

>Mechanic rushed the spare
>Mechanic rushed the spare
>Assistant rushed the spare. When arrested, said it was because she wanted to become a space explorer, and she didn't know that there were any heads. (Read: decided not to look at the manifest on her PDA.)

The consequence of it is that it compels you to become a powergaming shitter if you don't want the round to end in Greyshirt Mcgee mass producing all access IDs in ghetto surgery while the captain is holding a court trial for something that happened 45 minutes ago.

>>175552450
You absolutely CAN adapt, but my issue is when adapting entails powergaming, especially when it resulst in security officers giving me shit for rushing out of the brig roundstart to secure the spare when I'm the only head.
>>
>>175552765
This could easily be fixed by spawning the spare with whatever head is playing, or by giving all access to the head if there is no captain, with a corresponding spare.

Another solution could be to spawn all heads in the command meeting room, making them the first able to get the spare.
>>
>>175554125
I like the idea of heads spawning in the meeting room and not in their department. Maybe not EVERY round but occasionally.
The shift always starts at 12:05 and I like to believe that this is the end of the NT sanctioned lunch time, so everyone heads back to their department to carry on their shift.
Although I'd like for assistants to spawn in the arrivals shuttle instead of the toolshed, honestly. That's the only one I can't really explain.
>>
>>175554125
>This could easily be fixed by spawning the spare with whatever head is playing, or by giving all access to the head if there is no captain, with a corresponding spare.

god, please. that'd be great
>>
>>175554350
sounds stupid to me. it's called the Captains spare, it's his card. it's not the Heads spare.
>>
>>175554481
its stupid to have a station with no captain
>>
>>175554941
maybe he's away on a busy off-station meeting
the others just need to fill in in his absense they don't have the training and stuff to be a real captain
>>
>>175555035
but they do
SOP dictates the HoP and then HoS become captain
>>
>>175555264
no no no, it states they become the ACTING captain. they aren't the real captain, just a replacement while he's away.
>>
>>175555347
and as acting captain, they should be the one with either the spare or all access
>>
>>175555492
yeah if you wanna be acting captain you better go get that spare then lol
>>
File: adminsOP.png (5KB, 822x84px) Image search: [Google]
adminsOP.png
5KB, 822x84px
>>
>firelocks, windoors, and one directional windows still block all projectiles from hitting a person standing on their tile no matter which direction the projectile comes from

this shit needs to be fixed NOW
>>
>>175555850
When you code it

One directional windows are assigned a tile like everything else. Fixing this would require a lot of work so its never gonna happen.
>>
>>175555850
I've been told that it's a byond limitation and it can't be fixed
>>
>>175555928
>>175555993
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>175555850
The way to fix it is to stop caring about combat and play on baystation :D
>>
>>175555850
>>175555993
It is due to a bug with BYOND's internal bump detection. Lummox knows about it and is being lazy about fixing it.

The reason it seems like it suddenly appeared is that we used to our own bump detection, which did not have this problem. We switched to BYOND's internal bump detection in order to facilitate a transition to pixel-based movement.

No progress has been made on pixel-based movement. I honestly don't know why we're staying on Lummox's shitty broken system instead of going back to the old one.
>>
>>175556009
Why be bothered?
In the meantime it's best just to abuse it to the fullest.
>>
>>175556072
but that's gay
>>
>Injected the power cell of a stun baton with plasma, and later used the baton himself resulting in a explosion which breached medbay, was disconnected when I wanted to PM him. Come to http://ss13.moe/forum/viewforum.php?f=12 and explain what happened

My next antag gimmick will be to break into security and inject all stun batons with plasma.
>>
>>175556294
Even if you do, sec mostly uses tasers.
>>
main server is fucked, connect to byond://ss13.moe:1337 for normal rounds until the main one is fixed
>>
>>175556610
is it taking forever to connect to the test serb for anyone else?
>>
>>175556610
>5 people on main server

Yeah fuck off smallboss, just moving people to test server so you can griff them and there's no public logs.
>>
>>175556930
smallboss broke that too
>>
>>175556959
I won't stop you from playing on the main server if you really enjoy powerpoint tier gameplay
>>
>>175552239
>powergaming
No, fuck off. I like RP, I WANT RP, but SS13 is a ridiculous game in a ridiculous setting and it ought to be inhabited by ridiculous people.
>>
>>175556959
no I was the one griffin
>>
>>175555817
What is it this time?
Which coder do we lynch?
>>
>>175558575
It's too late, you've lynched all the coders who could fix it
>>
>>175558602
Right, we lynched noone
>>
File: yclat and his waifu.jpg (94KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
yclat and his waifu.jpg
94KB, 600x622px
>Yclat is a god tier github poster
>Harse is a god tier player

If they had a child, would it save /vg/?
>>
>>175558602
>all the coders deserved to be lynched

what a conundrum. Why can't there be good coders that don't ruin everything for everyone so that we don't have to drive them off so they can fix our bugs?
>>
>>175558725
I'm a good coder who doesn't ruin things, but I also don't fix any bugs I didn't cause.
I don't fix a lot of bugs.
>>
Killing people with the shuttle is pretty benign, the round ends 3 minutes later anyway.
>>
Avada hasn't logged in for a while. Kinda makes me a litte upset, she reminds me of myself..
>>
>>175558835
t. coder who has caused tons of bugs but hasn't realized it so causes a bunch of bugs to go unfixed
>>
Who is the morena of 2017?
>>
Is the serb fixed yet
>>
>>175559602
it is fixed again
>>
hello i press button server work now
>>
>>175558602
but it was pomf that fixed it
>>
>>175559778
Try putting a fork in a plug socket to keep it from happening again
>>
Reeee
The Newfriends ruin malf, nukeops and cult
>>
>>175556031
But bay has a far more intricate combat system
>>
>>175559852
Which would you prefer?

>Player that uses the optimal, pre-practiced strategy so they are completely stealthy, and guaranteed to win
>Player that's experimenting with things new to them, that may lead to a more unique experience

Had one new cultist buddying up with an assistant, they were being chased by carp so he drew the cult armor rune and staved off the carp from him and his friend

Sure beats 'slap em in the face with the stun mute paper'
>>
If nonantag cargo would order guns and take over the station using only non lethal weapons and then demote all of security and non cooperating heads to assistants, would they be banvalid?
>>
>>175560887
probably
>>
Okay, Slime People lore idea.

Man fucks slime, his mutant child somehow manages to escape and splits itself into other beings and now they're just sorta here and there.

Boom.
>>
>>175560247
We have a strict poloicy on non-antags helping antags. If an admin on duty notices, you can expect follow up ahelps and administrative action if it's required.
Better yet avoid helping antags as non-antag entirely. They have the tools to be more powerful than the crew for a reason.
>>
>>175560247
>new
>could make a rune
>>
>>175561892
think he meant talisman
>>
>>175560887
good fucking luck doing that non-lethally friend

also that's banvalids for sure if none of them are antags, that's like if security chloralled and arrested every department with no justification or charges
>>
>>175561986
it's actually not as difficult to do that as you think

a single greyshit can do it with the element of surprise
>>
>>175560887
Just pray to the gods of cargonia and ask for their blessing. If sec and command are being particularly shitty they could ok it.
>>
File: 1491781675338.png (275KB, 546x458px) Image search: [Google]
1491781675338.png
275KB, 546x458px
>>175560887
>non antags completely usurp the station, arrest all normal co-workers and do mass demotions in order to rule a station, causing mayhem and directly breaking tons of laws, ruining a round and acting like antags, just non lethaly

Gee billy, take a fucking guess.
>>
>>175550890
I want medium RP just so people will actually do what you tell them when you're a head.
>>
File: OS13.png (627KB, 770x693px) Image search: [Google]
OS13.png
627KB, 770x693px
>You haven't played as a Fortress role the last round. You cannot play in space now.
>You haven't played as a Fortress role the last round. You cannot play in space now.
:You haven't played as a Fortress role the last round. You cannot play in space now.
>>
>>175562556
>/ss13g/ is is for all space station 13 servers, this thread is not just for the /vg/station. Discussion of other servers are welcome only if they are apart of this game, other byond games are not to be discussed here.

>other byond games are not to be discussed here.

REPORT AND IGNORE THEM
>>
File: 1428798479808.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1428798479808.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>175562658
>orbital station 13
>space station 13
really makes you think
>>
>>175560887
ON the off chance that something like this were to happen, I;m pretty sure it would be valid. As long as nobody died, it would just be a gimmick. A really well-done one too.
>>
>>175562870
>lifeweb
>>
>>175562870
>russian game
>uses a reaction image of a russian

Fuck off ElWhoop
>>
File: 1464592491652.jpg (29KB, 318x341px) Image search: [Google]
1464592491652.jpg
29KB, 318x341px
>>175563101
also you making a thread and putting "WE CANT DISCUSS LIFEWEB IN HERE" doesnt make it a rule. lifeweb is a ss13 branch, deal with it
>>175563219
its a ukrainian ;')
>>
Stop responding to the shitposter, just report and ignore them. If they stop getting replies they stop posting.
>>
File: 1492475343649.jpg (89KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
1492475343649.jpg
89KB, 508x508px
>>175563403
>REPORT EVERYONE WHO I DONT AGREE WITH REEEE
>>
On the topic of Space Station 13, what is your favorite Space Station 13 map?
>>
>>175563565
Whatever polaris has
>>
>>175563629
That's North Star, and it's a great highpop map. Polaris never reaches playerpop to have such a huge map not feel empty though.
>>
>>175563714
Heres hoping a mapper makes it vg friendly
>>
>>175562053
unless you have like 2 officers and a HoP you would lose the element of surprise and everyone would hole up

also the more people in cargo means the chance of an autist unloading a shotgun into some poor bumblefuck officer in maint rises exponentially
>>
>>175563827
Hope only leads to disappointment.
>>
File: salamandoo.png (2KB, 169x37px) Image search: [Google]
salamandoo.png
2KB, 169x37px
Has there ever been a bigger BTFO in all of /ss13g/ history?
>>
>>175562556
How do you play on OS13? I usually just go migrant and die in 20 minutes or just get my head chopped off by some Muslim looking guy
>>
>man arrested for assault
>attempts to disarm-spam when one of the officers gets a little slow during processing
What's his brig time, thread?
>>
>>175564776
Assault and resisting arrest, about 12-15 minutes since he decided to fight back
>>
>>175564776
Two minutes and the boots, medium style
>>
>>175564776
Assault- 6 minutes
Assaulton an officer -10 minutes
Attempting to escape brig- 5 minutes
Total 21 minutes

ezpz
>>
>>175563962
No need to be a negative nancy
>>
>>175563909
element of surprise doesn't necessarily mean them not knowing that you're out to get them, it can also mean that you have the freedom to pick all of your battles.

If you use hit and run and gorilla tactics you can take on a whole team of sec easy. If they hole up you can literally have your way with them if they don't know how to defend or fortify a position, which most people don't. If you have them all hole up in the brig you also have a few options to take a good portion of them out non-lethally too, options which I won't discuss because I actually like the fact that people don't use them often.

A situation where two groups are at each others' throats really boils down to who has the most robust people. A robust enough greyshit can take on a whole team of sec by themselves, and a team of people can do it if sec doesn't have anyone particularly robust playing at that moment.

I also want to say that people usually don't hole up even when it's the smart thing to do. People always fuck off and make dumb decisions or try to help their buddy that got taken out even if it means they're walking into an ambush. This happened a few times the other day when sec holed up in the brig and tried to defend against a cultist siege. People always fuck off or get picked off in that situation.
>>
>>175564776
shove him into solitary for 20 minutes, take off the pen and paper as well as his pda
>>
>>175561564
Fuck off, Ricky.

I was convinced you were the slimeposter yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised that you didn't self insert yourself. I guess you just kinda blew that.
>>
>>175565164
>element of surprise doesn't necessarily mean them not knowing that you're out to get them, it can also mean that you have the freedom to pick all of your battles.

and what I mean by this is if you have the freedom to roam around and ambush security at a whim. If you jump out of maint and blow away some sec guy you still had the element of surprise there. If the enemy doesn't know where you are but you know where they are, you have the element of surprise and can pick when, where, and how you want to fight them.
>>
QUICK! GIVE ME GOOD IDEAS FOR A GAMEMODE TO CODE
>>
>>175564764
You have to play a fortress role on previous round, then dont ready up on next round and pray os13 happens.
>>
>>175565520
Space Pirates

Imagine Vox Raiders, but not shit, pirate hardsuits, everyone has energy cutlasses, you can install actual cannons in a ship, make it a big one, code some short ranged shotgun pistols and have it so they have actually chalenging objectives. Shit like stealing the nuke, getting the disk, a certain amount of hardsuits, maybe plasteel or pets, research disks or something.
>>
>>175565520
Traitor where all the traitors have a small explosive implant, which will kill them and only then, if they don't fulfill their objective by a certain time. As the round keeps going, they get additional objectives after the first one. Once the shuttle leaves, objectives are cancelled. Either that, or have it so there's a traitor control managing this who is supposed to blow them if they fail to perform / act treacherously (against you)
>>
>>175564971
>>175564838
Had someone arguing that the initial assault and the separate assault mid-processing counted as sentence-stacking, thanks for the input
>>
>>175565520
rev-war
all loyalty implanted crew become the revs and implant others to convert, along with the normal happenings for rev

loyalty implanted's win if all conventional revs are deconverted, revs win if all loyalty implanted crew are killed or de-implanted/converted
>>
>>175565826
Assault on officer is a crime in itself
The way charge stacking works is that you can't do 2 for the same crime- stealing the spare is grand theft, not theft and grand theft
However it can be major B&E and grand theft

Also if someone goes on a crime spree and commits 1 crime multiple times no one will object if you slap with with much more time than the initial charge warrants

also as a tip you can slap sparking a manhunt on almost anything if it's more than 5 seconds of yakkety sax, and people almost always have contraband on them
>>
Souhei might be my least favorite player
>>
>>175565771
it would devolve to nukeops 2.0, no
>>175565805
i like that one, could be like the syndicate overlord mode someone suggested some time ago
>>175565990
would become murderboner pretty fast, no

cmon, give me some unique ideas
>>
Dragonbro isn't deadminned
>>
>>175567357
There is no justice in this world.
>>
>>175567357
fuck off with your metaclique sawbones
>>
>sitting in bar playing farmer slime
>guy walks in and ashes the bartender with power gloves
>walks out
>continue playing farmer slime

such is life on the station
>>
>>175550890
>Being banned for not emoteing in bay.
>Being banned for not rping a button press in bay.

You've never played Bay have you? I once hacked into engineering, as janitor, because somome yelled for help over comms. I ignored the sleeping gas filling that side of maint. Fixxed the sabotaged doors, walked into the room before the resomi could hold me up with their E-Bow. I then proceeded to pull out the hostage, getting away scot free. No bwoinks, no looc complaints, and only pats on the back for saving somone from a murderous bird saboteur. No Emotes whatsoever.
>>
>>175567404
Holy shit I didn't notice you.
>>
>>175567042
Fine, if you don't think nukeops 2.0 would be good, simply improve raiders. Get them rewards for raiding, make them raiders, proper ones, let them dock at the syndie base and offload cargo for tcs to buy shit with, make them never pull out and constantly nigger shit, make them have a proper cargo bay instead of being cramped as fuck and barely being able to squeeze a particle emmiter in the ship.
>>
>>175567457
i have feeling that bay rp is overblown like lifeweb rp is

>HURR IF YOU DONT EMOTE WHILE YOU BREATHE YOU GET BANNED ON BAY
>HURR LIFEWEB IS A RAPE SIMULATOR, YOU HAVE TO RAPE BABIES
>>
>>175567557
It's almost like people base opinions on very little information
imagine that
>>
>Dragonbro is admin
>Kolith isn't

/vg/ is dead
>>
>>175567720
They're both shit
>>
>>175567557
People who don't know better go by the extremes anon, you got players who do fuck kids in lifeweb and demikind dragons that are masters of war in bay, people who don't like either server or havent played in them long enough usually don't get to actually see most of its pop or only see the most obnoxious part of the playerbase, can't blame them for doing so, they dont know better.
>>
Connection failed.
>>
File: 1475282452423.png (193KB, 1000x984px) Image search: [Google]
1475282452423.png
193KB, 1000x984px
>connection failed
>>
>>175567042
some spooky haunting mode where a random ghost(s) is picked to become an angry spirit
the ultimate goal is to turn the whole place into spook town and have all ghostos become manifested

the head honcho ghost has spook points and starts with enough to either convert someone to his cause or possess their body for a short while

he gets more points by spooking people non harmfully (like a flash but with a very short stun but no protection) or giving them a spooky succ (like a ling succ but leaves them alive but constantly shivering and stuttering)

the spooks have certain objectives to fulfil and can summon ghosts temporarily using spook points or can force a ghost into a dead body with at least 2 ghosts present in a time consuming ritual, body must have non catastrophic damage

ghosts win when enough of them gather in 1 place to open the rift to spookville much like when narnar is summoned

rate/improve pls
>>
SERVER DOWN
>>
File: 1414723123554.png (14KB, 399x391px) Image search: [Google]
1414723123554.png
14KB, 399x391px
>>175550563
Hey, you
What the hell is this
What are you making
What engine
What the hell are you thinking
>>
>>175567882
this sounds like it might be good in the same way that nations is
>>
>>175567875
she's cute, name?
>>
Serb's back
>>
>>175567882
Yeah but all modes must have some sort of space theme, if you just throw in ghost down it has to have some reference to some space sci fi genre.
>>
>>175567720
your dead.
>>
>>175568110
>wizard
>vampire
>>
>>175567947
I tried to quickly think of something original but looking back at it its a non-lethal cult mode

eh
>>175568110
fuck man maybe they're all deceased cosmonauts and tormented souls whose bodies are drifting in space who hunger to live again
>>
>>175566486
Was actually being fairly generous and not slapping on a few of the more minor crimes to an already pretty enormous sentence.
Lesson learned I guess.
>>
>>175568110
It is set on a space station
>>
Taking out or avoiding sec is all a matter of tactics.

>doing the deed
All you need to do is put on a change of clothes, some gloves, and hide your ID. They can't scream your name and get you marked as an antag if you're unknown. All they have to go off of is your appearance if they're revived, which you can completely change. Remember, do NOT talk during any crime unless you have a voice changer. You'll only have a problem if sec or a validhunter catches you in the act.

>chases
Most of the time, your best bet will be to lead sec on a chase through the main hallways back and forth. It sound silly, but it's extremely easy to avoid taser shots when you're running the same direction from it and you'll know that they're coming. Once you exhaust their taser, it should be easy to shake them off. It's also painfully easy to get away from them if you slip them with a banana peel/soap/container of water, then dive into a locker. They'll run right past you, since they believe that you kept going that direction and have no time to stop and check lockers.

>keeping a low profile
Security will ALWAYS be suspicious of an unknown, BUT it's better than being shown as a confirmed criminal. Completely change how you look. Mirrors let you change your hair and facial hair. Try to find a braindead person and take their appearance, ID, and put a mask on. Changing your hair to their style helps. Also, don't do suspicious stuff if you're stuck as an unknown. Also, just hide in plain sight if you're unknown. An unknown with silly stuff in the bar is less suspicious than one in maint with bloody clothes. HUDsunglassses markings are not a death sentence, there is something you can do to avoid it. Experiment with stuff, it's a trick I like to keep to myself.

Just be smart about how you play, and you'll be fine.

t. guy who does perma worthy stuff as nonantag regularly because I think it's fun and exciting breaking out of perma and being hunted by sec
>>
>>175567882
also ghosts can posses empty hardsuits and Sci can make proton packs with enough research/materials
>>
>>175568226
Wizard is (or at least used to be) acceptable because it didn't happen very often and the rounds were usually short, either because the wizard wreaks enough havoc to force a shuttle call or he died and ended the round prematurely.

Vampire is shit and is more or less just changeling except without the identity theft. It should be removed.

Changeling is also shit but at least it has a good theme going for it.
>>
>>175568247
in the end space law is a guideline and I am usually quite generous on times and only go full bureaucracy if someone is a serial shitter, just do what you feel is right/reasonable and you should be fine
>>
Plasma man names got me thinking

if shitter names are valid if you're human, like Anomaly Strange, how come it's okay to be a plasma man named <insert fire pun here>?
>>
>>175568924
>insert fire pun here

At least give an example you shithead
>>
Why do comms let you know the job of the wearer
That shit don't even make sense
>>
>>175563403
> implying he wont just keep replying to himself until he gets bites
You clearly don't know how this works
Ignoring them does not work, you ignoring them is just as much a reaction as biting their bait, they can tell you're pooper peeved and will keep pushing your buttons until you give them a (you)
>>
>>175568982
not that guy but would bob the pyromancer be valid today?
>>
>>175568924
Because plasmaman lore.
When they were turned into the freaks of nature that they are they awoke with no idea who they are, just screaming and in pain as the plasma burns whats left of their flesh. They name themselves once they compose themselves enough to function, what else are they gonna do? They might name themselves after a nearby object, a name or word that they see first or whatever comes to mind.
This is /vg/ station lore. Not TG, where they all pick element names and theb a roman numeral.
>>
>>175563827
How easy is mapping for SS13? Wouldn't mind designing a station around a new tileset when I get around to polishing it up.

Also to answer your question, Cogmap on goon is really nice looking
>>
hey c*der I spent all of 4 minutes coming up with spook mode you better make that shit
>>
>>175569564
it's actually kind of a cool idea for an event or maybe a rare game mode like nations but it's not really all that great for a real mode desu
>>
>>175569564
Sure, my rates are 65 dollars an hour and a release fee of 35% of the final amount ontop

Would you like to pay the fees through paypal?
>>
>>175569564
so, basically lifeweb wraiths?

how should crew defend agains them, aside from chaplain?
>>
>>175569716
thanks man
>>175569746
meet me in dorms and I'm sure we can work something out...
>>175569960
if the ghost possesses a body or becomes mainfested you could beat it up till it evaporates
sci should be able to make bustin gear as well as spooks melting when in contact with the holy stuff and not being able to possess people if they carry bibles or blessed water

desu I'm just making stuff up on the spot
>>
>nigglywiggly the pedophile has full control over our discord and is going mad with power and banning people for not liking his shota gay rape incest porn
Somebody tell pomf
>>
File: 1492777350581.jpg (224KB, 1713x973px) Image search: [Google]
1492777350581.jpg
224KB, 1713x973px
>>175567929
It's a SS13 themed map for Source engine, to be used for whatever

Mostly a fancy set for Gmod, SFM, that sort of thing, but also could be used for TTT or some RP gamemode with some additional spitshine

I wouldn't mind trying to tackle the impossible and trying to remake it when I get a bit more experience , but it wouldnt be on source unless source 2 actually comes out officially and its amazing. I'd probably try and not make the mistake of every other remake and just try to make SS13 as it was before goons took it over, instead of going whole hog with the feature creep of every server that came after. But for now it's a pipe dream.

I do like how it looks when the existing tileset is put into 3D though, looks pretty cool. I would have done the map in this style, because it's low detail enough to save tons of solids so moee stuff can be crammed onto a map, but I'd have to model out all the props, change effects to match the artstyle (I don't even know if they override defualts when packed into a map file) and I'd have to make player models to go with it, basically I'd be doing the asset work for a remake in its entirety just for one map. I mean, it'd all be low poly and easy to make, but the sheer amount is a turn off.
>>
>>175570348
I genuinely hope you make a good map that I can use for assorted gamemodes. What you're doing reminds me of rp_exodus.
>>
>>175567457

I don't believe you anon, you are NOT the main character.
>>
>>175568110

>needs a space theme

The idea of restless spirits lost to the sea and ghost ships has existed for ages, and you're nuts if you think that idea won't transfer over into space when/if we manage to reach the level of tech irl that nanotrasen has now.

https://youtu.be/w0cbkOm9p1k

This is one of the lobby screen songs and it's a perfect example of a traditional tale of a ghost ship adapted to space. If narsie and wizards can exist a sufficiently pissed off ghost captain and their "crew" could stage a hostile takeover of the station to get revenge on something after the round ends.
>>
>>175566586
t-thanks
>>
Codercucks: what would be an acceptable cash reward to incentvize you enough to code antag datums? I am considering pooling in some cash with fellow spessmen to get this shit done so that we may all ascend.
>>
>>175571692
You can't pay people who use git for free
>>
>>175568243

Honestly I've always thought dead players were a huge wasted resource in this game. It's not something that should happen all the time but letting something like the angry spirit(s) of murdered crewman come back into the round to get revenge on their attacker/the incompetent crew that let them die and their killer get away with it is a very interesting idea as long as it doesn't happen every other round.

Basically I'm a huge nerd and I want more spooky shit happening and ghosts are a pretty good method to let that happen if they're occasionally given the ability to do something beyond mildly annoy the crew. Plus I feel we need more antags that don't just remove players from the round so they can watch them sit around in maint to give the succ to random people.
>>
>>175570568
I hope I can add all the stuff I want to before I hit map limits

Pretty much half the shit on the map is gonna be models at some point. Entdata is something else to be concrned about, since I want to script at least basic station functionality like the ability to plasmaflood, or exploding supermatter engines or even explosive decompression. Singuloosing is pretty much out, just because it won't be able to destroy the station but I really still want to add it in as a set piece, and maybe just have it collapse and go supernova or something in lieu of singuloosing
>>
>>175571782

Surely a modest "donation" into someone's paypal isn't going to cause too many problems
>>
>>175571782
Sure you can. Everyone has a price and antag datums are obviously not being coded for free.
>>
>>175571396
even if I knew with 100% certainty that you are not actually souhei it would still be worth my time to call you a fag
>>
>>175571853
>can't make the crew wonder where all those basketfulls of fruit in maint keep coming from
smhtbqhfam
>>
>>175567882

Make it so that player corpses that aren't revived/cremated/place in a coffin to be entombed or shot into space have a chance of spawning an angry ghost, and that you have to stay in your corpse for a certain amount of time to be eligible to become one so that shitters don't just refuse to be cloned so they can ghost antag.

More things for the chaplain and more ways to punish shitty medbays.
>>
>>175572069
I mean legally.
>>
>>175572361
You can give anyone money, what country makes it illegal to give someone a cash donation or a persona gift.
>>
>>175572361
We can't legally make a kikestarter pool to donate to the top 3 people who make the most contributions to the antag datum project?
>>
>>175570582
I wasn't, I was just the janitor. The Resomi was the main character.
>>
>>175572486
>>175572549

The only problem would come from a coder regularly being paid to code as if it was their job, as long as they don't constantly make money in exchange for coding it's perfectly legit.
>>
>>175571853
I agree with you, I want maint and dark hallways with comms down to be real spooky

but say if some long dead russian space ghost or the guy you crammed into the gibber an hour ago starts chasing you from the grave it only really has a sense of urgency to overpower or escape them if they can actually harm you, and that opens up all kind of slopes

maybe they can only give you the ghost succ that makes you shiver and stutter and collapse randomly, and it gets more intense until you take space drugs or anti-hallucination meds or copious amounts of drink
>>
>>175572093
y-you too
>>
>>175572681
Oh no, my idea is a one time prize pool allotted to the top 3 coders who put the most effort into the project, as a way to incentvize its completion.
>>
>>175564971
Permavalids secured
>>
>>175572761

I'd say make it a 10% chance any round could have angry ghosts, and even then keep it tied to people being not cloned or having their bodies improperly disposed of like say being left to rot in a locker in maint. That way even on an angry ghost round you could solve the problem by just doing what you should already be doing with corpses and destroy an angry ghost via locating its body and putting it to rest.
>>
>>175565305
Literally who the fuck is Ricky?
>>
>>175560247
Did you really think that story proved your point?
>>
I feel like at it's base ss13 game modes should be about antagonists creating disasters and the crew trying to survive them, or is survival horror where the crew are the victims and the antagonists are the bad guys.

So a good new game mode should have the bad guys creating disasters/spooks and the crew trying to survive and or defeat them.
>>
>>175573147
that seems perfectly reasonable and solves the issue of ghosts not having the agency to be primary antagonists while still being an issue to the crew, although ghosts in flesh should have no connection to deadchat or should otherwise have a hard time being able to communicate to the crew and should focus on spook/vengeance valids

ANGRY GHOSTS WHEN
CASPERS DAY OUT W H E N
>>
>>175573481
RD/xenobiologist that fucked a slime during one of the purges
>>
>>175550890
>>175551204
>>175551906
>>175551993
>>175552165
>>175562386
>>175567457

http://www.strawpoll.me/12872499

What is the cancer killing /vg/ ? You decide!
>>
>>175574841
Where's the "people who make strawpolls" option
>>
>>175575179
Person who role plays too little detected.
>>
>remake reica carter in trials in tainted space
>she ends up getting impregnated so hard she looks pregnant even weeks after birth happened
>it was an unavoidable event

RUINED
>>
>>175568739
My personal stance is to go lenient/offer implants if they come in quietly, go full bureaucrat if it's the kicking and screamin DINDU NUFFIN types. Nothing makes me want to up your brig time until you commit suicide like screeching over being put in the corner for a few minutes while I figure out just what went down.
>>
why don't suit sensors default to on
>>
>>175575547
Because then when someone turned them off you'd know instantly they are either an antag or dead.
>>
>>175575525
is tits still shit
>>
>>175575631
Yes.
>>
>>175572823
Who would drop any money on something like this anyway?
>>
>>175560103
How so?
>>
>>175561564
I was okay with a single line about goo dicks, but that's probably way too far.

Also, our slime people can't split, so no unless you code it.
>>
>>175575880
our humans can't get pregnant too, so that doesn't mean shit
>>
>>175575526
I used to be one of those people.

It's because when we first started playing, we read the guide to space law, and it clearly says punishment times.

When it takes 5 minutes of dragging you to the brig, the officer fucking around trying to get the warden's attention while he's role playing an interview with someone who had an emag, being held by the warden while he calls officers over and over again to try to figure out why you are there, etc. when you get another 5 minutes on top of that, you get pretty pissed.
>>
>>175575525
What's trials in tainted space?
>>
>>175576254
Corruption of Champions. In space.
>>
>>175576254
A porn game like Corruption of Champions.
If you heard of neither you wasted your youth
>>
>>175576293

After the creator went nuts about insisting the game revolve around his specific fetishes. So it's shit.
>>
>>175576293
>>175576321
Oh. I'm not a "pornography" person, sorry.
>>
>>175576254
A really fucking bad porn game, only try it if you're autistic enough to restart a lot or you're into being raped by futa's with giant horsecocks in unavoidable events.
>>
>>175561564
Why not just
>green slime falls into a station's water supply
simple, doesn't need to be fetish material, and has basis in existing mechanics.
>>
>people keep getting blamed for the slime lore pastebin
>nobody realizes it is me

Aha! I have successfully infiltrated the thread, soon my degenerate fetishes will spread into your community and destroy it! Nothing will stop my lewd coup, nay not even pomf can save you now.
>>
>>175577485
Have you been to dorms? Your degeneracy will just be chucked on the pile with the rest.
>>
File: Amoeba_Evicted!.png (79KB, 424x313px) Image search: [Google]
Amoeba_Evicted!.png
79KB, 424x313px
I'm thinking about trying to take a crack at coding organs for the Limus (slime people).

I can only sprite small stuff, and it just seems to me we are more likely to get actual content if we split up the work, since creating a unique race from an overlay will be a lot of work.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Instead of organs, they should have organelles like an amoeba. So, instead of a heart they have a giant mitochondria. Instead of a liver, they have a contractile vacuole. They will keep their brain and eyes. Probably no appendix.

I was also thinking possibly anyone holding a slime organ without gloves takes very, very small amounts of clone damage (like, one per several seconds) because slimes cause clone damage.

Per the current "lore" slime people don't have slime cores. Do we wanna leave it like that?

>>175576881
It needs to be more than a single station, don't forget Nanotrasen has colonized most of the galaxy. Millions of planets. Plus, that's not very creative. Someone was writing something about a wizard plot in the last thread it might be good.
>>
>>175577949
what if the slimepeople are all just gene mod degenerates
>>
>>175578104
THIS IS A GOOD IDEA, IM WRITING IT INTO MY SLIME LORE NOW
>>
>>175578185
I mean it's what would happen IRL if people could make each other slimes
>>
File: Slime_710f26_5861165.jpg (149KB, 900x799px) Image search: [Google]
Slime_710f26_5861165.jpg
149KB, 900x799px
>>175578104
Let's just stop beating around the bush and make slimes wanton sex fiends who live off of human semen already.

Or you know, we could give them legitimate lore so they have a chance of actually getting into the game.
>>
File: vox waifus, human husbandos.png (2MB, 725x3181px) Image search: [Google]
vox waifus, human husbandos.png
2MB, 725x3181px
what birdnoise does your voxfu make?
>>
>Look at yesterday's thread
>"Unnoteworthy is a non-word"
Unnoteworthy is a real word, not sure where you got that idea.
>>
>>175578709
splutters of gargling blood as I harmbaton it to death
>>
>>175578825
I wrote that. My spell check told me it's a non-word.
>>
File: 1493069291296.png (402KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493069291296.png
402KB, 1200x1000px
Every thread
>>
>>175578918
Oxford and Websters dictionaries both recognise it. Spell checkers often don't have every word.
>>
>>175579015
>Not using your chance as antag to parapen your waifu and drag her into the dorms, removing her radio and cuff her to a bed, and force feeding her until she is fat and can't fit into her labcoat anymore
>>
File: 1488187926856.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488187926856.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
>>175579224
muh dick is ready
>>
Do I have to close BYOND and reopen the game to go in between rounds, or will it eventually reconnect?
>>
File: gfdsgfsg.png (535KB, 935x716px) Image search: [Google]
gfdsgfsg.png
535KB, 935x716px
MoMMI Pride Derelict Wide!

I just wish I had a friend to share it with :(
>>
>>175577485

Jokes on you, the sadists already infiltrated us years ago, where you do think the murderboner traitors come from?
>>
>>175579224
Gotta bring some pure nutriment to make them drink after you can't force any more food in or it can be tough getting them real thicc
>>
File: 2017-03-27_22-05-59.png (757KB, 949x717px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-27_22-05-59.png
757KB, 949x717px
good trader round, many coin

Cheers to Riccardo and Dragan for not nicking shit
>>
>>175579224
THICC memers need to stop, true patricians love THINN
>>
>>175579224
>>175579337
Make sure you feed them a big bite burger
>>
File: mann.png (70KB, 305x328px) Image search: [Google]
mann.png
70KB, 305x328px
>>175579689
>mime waifu for this fantasy when?
>>
>>175579530
I close and reconnect, because for me sometimes it reconnects to the lobby if the screen is open, sometimes it doesn't reconnect me until the round has started, and some times it doesn't reconnect at all.
>>
File: 1394425049140.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1394425049140.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>175579680
>forcing fat chicks into bulimia with activated charcoal and a little lipozine
That's the shit right there
>>
Alright people real fucking talk. Now that slime people are going to be a thing, we need fresh racist terms for them for when we unite to Lynch them. Any ideas?
>>
>>175580229
Nah let's stick to lynching vox
>>
>>175580229
they aren't going to be a thing, don't worry
>>
>>175578482
>Or you know, we could give them legitimate lore
Good luck with that.
It's going to take at least a year for everyone to forget this fetish lore and take the idea of trying to put slime people in seriously again.
>>
>>175580229
are you positive they/ll be a thing I see no pr or scripts.
>>
>>175580229
The second they are in, I will make a revert pr, mark my words.
>>
>>175580229
Genesuckers
>>
>See dumb bimbo medbay slut walking around
>Kidnap her
>Gender reassignment surgery on them
>Cut and dye their hair to a cute blonde shoulder length length
>Superglue a maid outfit onto them
>Mindcontrol them into a subby trap boi
YEAH BABY
>>
>>175580331
But the lore was already changed to remove the fetishy stuff and a draft is on the wiki
>>
File: 1492927790987.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
1492927790987.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>175579224
>>
>>175580369
Coders have promised to add them after the xenobio update.

>>175580396
And you will get overruled and banned from making prs if you keep being a shitter.
>>
File: thots.png (254KB, 472x410px) Image search: [Google]
thots.png
254KB, 472x410px
>like becoming a slime person through xenobio
>actual mouth breather ruined it for everyone by attempting to do new fetish "lore"
Good job sperg
>>
>>175580449
That doesn't mean shit.
You still need to find someone to code them and the proposed changes are a lot. So unless this stupid writer is gonna do it themselves, I don't see it happening. And even then it has to be approved and merged, which I don't see happening because we don't need more roundstart races.
>>
>droves of people actually defending catbeasts on /vg/
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>175580568
and yeah we were promised antag datums months ago too but I don't see those.
If you don't do it yourself you aren't going to get it.
>>
>>175580745
Hey, I was busy. If I gave the situation a bit more time the catbeast would've been killed and spaced and things would've been less chaotic.
>>
>>175580229
Slimers or Belushis?
>>
>>175580436
Tell me more
>>
>/ss13g/ is is for all space station 13 servers, this thread is not just for the /vg/station. Discussion of other servers are welcome only if they are apart of this game, other byond games are not to be discussed here.
When did this happen?
>>
>>175581893
No idea. But it doesn't matter since most servers have their forums anyway.
>>
>>175581893
it's just some whiney lifeweb babies who realise that they have nowhere to discuss their shit game
>>
File: 1489520939976.jpg (54KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489520939976.jpg
54KB, 419x750px
>>175579224
>more force feed talk of fattening our waifu when
>>
>>175583335
>tfw dana got too thick and had to go to fat waifu planet
>>
Daily reminder PJB did nothing wrong
>>
Daily reminder PJB did everything wrong
>>
>>175581893
A lot of Lifeweb players (nearly all) play SS13 too. The thing is, the main Lifeweb regulars are so extremely "MUH SECRET CLUB" that they don't have any forums or even a wiki anymore. All they have is a discord, which not everyone wants to use.

Meanwhile, in this thread we've got people who hate the "MUH SECRET CLUB" folks because they can't figure out how to play Lifeweb, so they don't allow the discussion here.

Generally though, the rest of us accept this situation because it keeps things more organized if Lifeweb is discussed somewhere else.
>>
>>175580574
>hates lore
>calls others sperg
>>
File: brain.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>175585201
>actual fetish shit is good lore
pic related, you
>>
>>175585274
Please point to fetish content on wiki page.
>>
>>175585082
t. gay homosexual
>>
>>175562386
>this obsession for power fantasy
el oh el
You already have to powers to get the HoS & friends on anyone's ass if they disobey you.
Learn to play the game.
>>
>>175558487
Absolutely well said.
>>
>>175581893
It's telling Lifeweb players to fuck off, every weekend they come here and infest our thread. It was just like this when lifeweb first went up in 2015 and everyone talked about it and tried to split our general.

If they want to discuss lifeweb on 4chan, they can make their own general thread.
>>
>Tfw when you realize that, if you're playing Chaplain in cult, you are, in fact, the protagonist
>>
>>175586271
>forced into sec the entire time as people go missing around you or you die 15 minutes in
>>
>>175586551
Sounds like you're unrobust af
>>
>>175574746
Nice.
>>
>>175586754
Not me bitch, I just posted what i see happens to most chaplains
>>
File: 1490165553025.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490165553025.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>175586868
Suuure.
>>
>>175586998
the best way to play chaplain is to stand out in the open and taunt the cult to come and get you
>>
>>175587109
This. It's not sporting to just stand in the brig. Only go when you're called. This is the way to play the honourable chaplain.
>>
>>175587109
The best way to play chap is to start your own cult and undermine both the narnar cultists and sec as a challenge.
>>
>>175587187
Ok, honestly the best way is to make your religion narnar/ cultist and hope there's another cult and fight it out, winner is the true cult
>>
>>175576193
I generally factor in however long it took for processing if it's anything longer than the searching (ie leaving a guy in interrogation bucklecuffed to deal with a higher priority perp) provided they're not one of the second type of shitters.
>>
Well that was quite the round.
>>
File: 1470092397490.jpg (130KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1470092397490.jpg
130KB, 1440x810px
>>175587313
>if you win, the funmins play along
>>
>>175584535
I want this planet now...i will claim it.
>>
File: :thinking:.png (86KB, 1152x255px) Image search: [Google]
:thinking:.png
86KB, 1152x255px
How does this make you :think:?
>>
>>175587523
carsh just go away
>>
>>175587532
Niggly is still around?
>>
File: 1491512538835.jpg (15KB, 359x329px) Image search: [Google]
1491512538835.jpg
15KB, 359x329px
>make a stun prod for self defense
>don't realize you forgot to charge it until you need
>>
>>175587625
he only exists to post shota in the discord and cry when people don't like it
>>
Vox are okay. They're good people, and they'll sell you guns and supplies on the cheap. It's the grays you need to worry about. They're sneaky and conniving bastards who will shit talk you telepathically the very moment they're talking politely to your face. If you see an ayy, remember to give them the spray.
>>
>>175587696
I'll never understand people who make their fetishes their life.
You fap once or twice for the day and it's over.
>>
>>175587823
what do you expect from a gay neet
>>
>>175587823
its what happens when you're lonely and you dont interact with real people so you spend your entire day looking at porn and jerking off
>>
>>175587625
I will explain the drama to you
>#dorms is a porn channel and is the most active in our discord
>sawbones and kolith use it to off topic shitpost
>niggly says "stop this"
>they dont
>he bans them from posting in #dorms because they only do it for attention
>sawbones appeals in a few hours
>lots of thread shitposting against niggly (all shitposts were over 90 seconds apart)
>pain denies the appeal

>>175587823
Niggly doesn't make shota porn his life, thats a meme probably from kolith. Dizor had a freakout because somebody called his fat porn disgusting, Niggly is a reasonable faggot.
>>
>>175587668
>not just grinding up a half billion apples and diffusing the cyanide out into an autoinjector
Bud, what are you doing?
>>
>>175587971
I can assure you that at least two of the posts were not same. Niggly is a gay lonely neet, it's a FACT
>>
>>175587971
pretty sure dorms is the most active because people use it to shitpost constantly to keep that shit out of general which people actually read
it's been like that since the discords started and niggly has been crying the whole time about people not posting dorm in his safe space.
>>
>>175587823
>once or twice
>only once or twice
Oh buddy, you have no idea.
>>
>>175588172
Half our playbase is lonely neets that are probably gay
>>175588231
#dorms is intended as a NSFW porn dump, there's a ton of other channels to post in if you want to shitpost. People just shitpost in #dorms because it's not dead and they want to annoy people.
>>
>>175587823
>once or twice a day
I don't even do that
who has the time for that? Kinda sad that people jerk off that much.
>>
>>175588369
dorms has always been for shitposting, always, because the only people who would post in it otherwise was dizor posting fat porn or niggly posting shota shit. It was made the most active channel because of the shitposting, the NSFW stuff was just a side thing.
Having a channel soley reserved for NSFW for a server that bans any form of ERP is a bit weird anyway, and sharing porn with "friends" is even weirder. I don't understand you people at all.
>>
>>175588578
If you order a cheese pizza and then add a lot of pepperoni and overpower the cheese taste it was still intended to be a cheese pizza, it's just shit taste forced it to change.

#dorms was always for porn, shitposters ruined it. Now there's a shitposting channel for the shitposters to shitpost alone and not ruin anyone's peaceful channel
>>
>>175588763
that's an awful analogy holy shit.
>>
>>175588763
>cheese pizza

Niggly please fuck off out of a 10 story hotel window and die
>>
File: 1491438399733m.jpg (59KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491438399733m.jpg
59KB, 1024x768px
>>175588763
>FOOD
>ANALOGY
I though we stopped doing these but I guess the retards just like sticking to stupid ways to present arguments.
>>
File: FLCL main characters.jpg (231KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL main characters.jpg
231KB, 1024x768px
Who is the FLCL of ss13?
>>
>>175589291
Morena!
>>
>>175588960
>>175589158
>>175589253
It's like if you had a beautiful american muscle car and somebody came along and gave it solar panels and an electric engine. It was still intended to be an oil thirsty roaring car but shitposters ruined it "for the greater good"

THERE
>>
>>175561661
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>175589646
even worse
you can't compare porn posting to cars
it's porn posting.
>>
File: 1474128112129.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1474128112129.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>175587578
It's not carsh chuckleshit. gud guess tho
>>
>>175589452
>4 characters
>posts 1 person
retarded morena poster
>>
>>175589790
She's the only one that matters, of course.
>>
>>175589991
"she"
>>
Not stupid round start slime race lore:
when they found the gray slimes they also found the area covered in toxin and dead green slimes, after researching it they tried it out and were amazed so now they sent some gray slimes to the station to reproduce it. Some of the toxin spilled and went into the water supply so numerous non-science personnel got mutated.
Slime people contain all organs that a normal human would but it's all made by slime so they can slightly morph their body however they want
>>
>"________ ,Captain, has arrived aboard the station"
Well, anons, who is it? What name is good, what name is bad?
>>
>>175590294
They're all shit
>>
>>175590294
Left B Hind, trully, the best captain to arrive as the shuttle has left the station.
>>
>he doesn't like shota
>he doesn't want to read a lewd pastebin of milf carter sexually bullying a young boy lost on the station

FAGGOTS
>>
>>175590294
Fuel tank tom
>>
>>175590537
sorry I don't have mommy issues or fantasize myself as a young boy.
>>
>>175590537

>>175589158
>>
>>175590294
KINGSTON
I I
N N
G G
S S
T T
O O
N N
>>
>>175590537
>No space shota to bully, boss around and shout at when they do wrong
>>
>>175590537
Fanart of MILF Joanna Slurp turning on her kid's suit sensors before sending them off to school when?
>>
what in the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>175591006
aspergers syndrome, probably
>>
>>175589723

It's like if you had your very own containment area for all your weird fetish shit, and then shitposters came in and ruined your containment area, so you set them up with their own containment to shitpost in and kicked them out and then they refused to stop bitching about it.
>>
>>175590213
Boring, that's still the same "lol green slime fell in the water" explanation.

The guy talking about the jungle planet needs to come back.
>>
>>175591173
except it's not a containment area because it's still public?
people can 'ignore' it but it's still there. If it was actually a containment they would have locked it behind some role and locked people from seeing it, or god forbid just kept it out of the discord and let them post their porn in places where it's accepted.
there's really no reason to have a nsfw channel in the discord except to form a circlejerk clique of people who have the same weird fetishes. It already happened with dizor and the fat posting, the people who joined in moved somewhere else because people kept making fun of their disgusting fetish, and dizor still QQs like a 10 year old whenever you do.
>>
>>175590213
I still like the NT jungle colony idea more
>>
>>175590928
>>175590850
>>175590537
LEWDFIC WHEN
>>
File: 1493068874464.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493068874464.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>175591685
thicc first
>>
>>175591465
There was no circlejerk around dizor though? It was just dizor sperging out.
Plenty of people dump porn and don't have autistic feuds about it, squidmoko is a best because of it.
>>
File: 1485901382019.png (27KB, 173x144px) Image search: [Google]
1485901382019.png
27KB, 173x144px
>>175589991
BILL I'M A GIRL TEE HEE STUPID BOYS
>>
We should rename ss13 to /ss/13

am i rite??
>>
>>175590294
Bill Hudson is my go to fun captain. He pilots a train wreck on fire with no breaks.
>>
>>175589291
Watching FLCL when I was young on adult swim is unironically the reason I masturbate to anime as an adult.'
>>
>>175591506
The lore on the wikipage is WAY too long and boring to be worth reading. Whoever wrote it went too into detail about something that no one really cares about. The NT jungle colony idea is probably the better idea I read for this and could easily be just written as something like:
>NT colonising S3 planets in local systems
>Jungle planet with native plant life, initial scans show anomalous bio-readings but nothing considered dangerous
>Planet has plenty of ground water and plant life but no distinguished animal life on landing observations, just strange slime lakes.
>Not seen as a threat
>Colonists dig wells, plant crops, start life
>Scientists begin testing the indigenous plants and slime "samples"
>Inhabitants are already feeling strange side effects from the contaminated water
>Tests on various subjects bring back the same chemical which was deemed harmless present in everything
>Too late to cure it, the entire colony turns into slime people
Someone can flesh it out into a paragraph or two but we don't need some autist 5 page rant about slime peoples entire history and inner biological working.
>>
>>175592730
How? FLCL is not sexy or hot, the characters are all pretty bad looking even for anime.
>>
>>175592827
That's just like, your opinion, man.
>>
shit cap
>>
>>175592874
What character did you jiggle your man piggle to the most?
>>
>>175591812
>thicc preg joanna when?
>>
>>175591828
>he doesn't know about the fatposting discord
they literally formed their own little circle to fatpost because they were shamed for it, my guy.
>>
>>175593021
Who is "they"
>>
>>175591812
didn't someone write a fic about Julia being a fat hambeast and getting bullied by Yahir?
>>
>>175555736
The reason this change was brought up was in response to spare rushing at round start. Read the following posts for more information:
>>175552765
>>175554125
>>
>>175558487
I don't see how that relates to the examples I brought up. Getting rid of roundstart spare rushing isn't going to get rid of chefs who produce vomit snack bar burgers, librarians who lock themselves in the AI core to read wgw, etc.
>>
>>175589672
rekt
>>
>>175569093
Done for convenience so you don't have to memorize everyone's name/job. Slower paced servers like Bay have it such that you only see the name over comms
>>
>>175569093
It was changed in late 2015, it used to be that you did not know there job, only their name.

It's pretty bad but it means people pay attention to things they hear on the radio because they can verify if it's the cmo saying "OH SHIT A VIRUS" or an assistant saying it.
>>
>>175589672
Cancer what?
>>
>>175569093
Because people kept adding chat scripts at roundstart to identify the job of the wearer.
>>
>>175594394
Could always go back to that.
>>
>>175594570
Don't see a point if the entire point of removing it is so that you can copy and paste it back in via tcomms script
>>
File: dragonbro.png (6KB, 508x84px) Image search: [Google]
dragonbro.png
6KB, 508x84px
deadmin fuckin' when, this OVER THE LINE
>>
some of you are alright
don't go on /pol/
>>
Wow, lads, you're still going downhill.
>>
Which waifu is best for holding hands with?
>>
>>175594631
1. Requires a mechanic to go there and do it himself
2. Gives the mechanic a reason to be in telecomms, instead of the current status quo of "if someone's in tcomms and it's not broken, they're breaking it."
3. Guarantees that infiltrators without an ID can't communicate on radio without that suspicious (No ID) showing up next to their name, instead of requiring someone to put in the effort of making telecomms out them.
4. Not everything that people do roundstart needs be there before the round actually starts.
>>
>>175595000
The scootaloo ones.
>>
File: 1484080698641.png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
1484080698641.png
415KB, 654x702px
daily reminder that lifeweb is a part of ss13 community, has a ss13 mode and generally, is treated as the sequel to ss13
>>
>>175595319
Let me know when it gets copied onto a floppy disk at a party and released to the public.
>>
>>175592827
>"he likes good anime that isn't my pedobait lolicon yuri fanservice boobs no plot shit show mommy please make him stop"

/a/ is full of fucking children that have never read a real piece of art. I can say they read manga full of highschool clubs and cute girls to reflect on their lost days and wish they had a better school life.

A real patrician understands the past is the past and you cannot change it, no reason to dwell in your memories forever. I read classic literature and fiction to expand my mind and grow as a person, I watch great anime for entertainment and to make me think about humanity. Take your best shot, I've read all the greats.

Tolkien to Trotsky, Rowling to Robinson, picked up a book at the age of 11 and haven't stopped in 15 years. Most people my age read maybe once a year, I'm mowing down a book a week and discussing it online to further my understanding of the literary content inside.

That's the difference between me and you /a/, you're obsessed with your past mistakes and just trying to be "entertained" for a moment, I understand the past is dead and spend my time learning to better myself intellectually.
>>
>>175595319
>lifeweb
>sequel to ss13
>fuck off lad.
>>
>>175595506
fuck off sarca
>>
>>175595510
lorewise, it is continuation of the same story, like it or not :^)
>>
it just isn't fun anymore, a year ago I could spend all day playing this game. Now I turn the game on and I can't even play a full round before I'm bored out of my mind and turn it off.
I don't know what happened, I guess everyone I like left and the server has moved away from what I enjoyed.

I don't really enjoy much anymore,
don't have any friends, stressed, I can't even find something to read for escapism.
>>
File: rin.png (157KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
rin.png
157KB, 1200x1400px
>>175595658
>then where's our thicc waifus
>>
>>175595506
I remember when I wrote that post too
>>
>>175595694
play lifeweb then, i was bored to hell with ss13 and it brings a breath of fresh air into the genre
>>
File: VSimVhC.jpg (7KB, 281x200px) Image search: [Google]
VSimVhC.jpg
7KB, 281x200px
>>175595005
So, you want to rip away a good feature from the game under the excuse of a mechanic needing to rush it roundstart, under the bullshit excuse of a mechanic needing to inhabit telecoms roundstart instead of helping people with upgrades and scanning shit, a bullshit mechanic nobody would actually enjoy and that would grant a fuckton of freedom to traitor and a extremely shit design choice that would try and ruin the game by stripping a fuckton of the current items and equipment down, usually making it so roundstart you have to do monotonous busy work to restore shit to what was previously accepted and enjoyed to be roundstart? Yeah, nah.
>>
>>175595319
unban me randy ill pay money
>>
>>175595694
Escapism is folly, for there is no real escape. Search for truth famalam, and dont believe nitzsche's lies.
>>
>>175595832
sex slaves for soulbreakers
>>
File: 1468503494800.png (17KB, 195x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468503494800.png
17KB, 195x270px
>>175595871
why don't we start with a supermatter engine already gassed and powered up then?
Is having no working engine just an excuse to have an engineer rush it round start, under the bullshit excuse of an engineer needing to inhabit engineering instead of building new station rooms and upgrading piping shit, a bullshit mechanic no one actually enjoys and that would grant a fuckton of freedom to traitor and a extremely shit design choice that would try and ruin the game by stripping a fuckton of the current items and equipment down, usually making it so roundstart you have to do monotonous busy work to restore shit to what was previously accepted and enjoyed to be roundstart? Yeah, nah.
>>
>>175595871
Here's a nonexhaustive list of other good features: Good cryo mix; an engine set up to power the station; nigging glass from tech storage for robotics; hacked botany boxes.

But being a good feature doesn't mean it needs be online before anybody does anything.
>>
>>175596504
we need a machine that can convert excess energy into RCD cartridges, that would incentivize activating more than 1 engine and would help with building new rooms etc.
>>
>>175596663
having an engine to power the station is not a good feature, it's absolutely necessary
>>
>>175595864
I've tried lifeweb, it's too dark and ugly for me and the setting doesn't sell me on it. I'll give it a try again next weekend.
>>
>>175596504
do you think that tcomms scripts are comprable to engines set up at roundstart?
>>
>>175596708
>alternate portable SMES that can be crated up once full and shipped out via the cargo shuttle to give the engineering department dosh
>catering orders that require specific meals and drinks to give service money
>research can send off prototypes or research data disks, money dependant on level of tech
>medbay and sec are funded via centcomm because fuck privatised healthcare and policing
>>
>>175597161
I felt like you did my first round where I played a hobo.

Then I tried as a servant. Sucked me in instantly and I loved it.

Then an hour later I got the succ from a vampire in an alley and had to spend a hour in hell maze and got pissed
>>
>>175597321
I'll try it, I hope it's entertaining. What job do you recommend?
>>
>>175596504
Because a balance between gameplay and accessibility is needed, and if engines started normally half of engineerings job would be gone.

Mechanics are made to upgrade shit and give way good stuff they scanned, they do not have or should have to rush in a script every damn round just so we can have a nice feature back since mister pissy pants decided that no, we cant have that despite there being no fucking reason to remove it, we need to for the sake of srtipping the station of good shit roundstart, cause fuck players for getting acustomed to good, non broken QoL features, lets strip them all away roundstart, lets also, while we are at it, compare engies and power creation to making someone actually having to keep a copy of a script handy whenever they play a job because you made it a requirement again.

No anon, you cant equate engies doing the main focus of their job to mechanics now being forced to do boring tedious shit every round to make sure that a good feature doesn't die out, its a shit feature removal that only makes it so shitter mcantag doesn't get fucked for not wearing a id.
>>
>>175597321
my lifeweb experience
>start as migrant
>dont know the controls
>lie on the floor til my torch goes out and i die of something
>next round, join as hobo
>you feel hunger
>wander around a train station while a guy with a shotgun kills people at random
>walk outside
>heart attack
>dead
This isn't me saying its a bad game or anything mind, each to his own.
>>
>>175597186
Yes
>>
>>175597595

try child roles like squire or servant to get familiarized with the game, you can check the family option and find your in-game parents, tell them that you are lost and you dont know what to do

make sure to read the knowledge tab in game to get familiarized with the lore

>>175597705
migrant and hobo arent very good starter roles, and there is rarely murderboner in lifeweb due to it being nearly impossible due to advanced combat system. one person with a shotgun can be easily stopped by throwing rocks at it.
>>
>>175597595
Any job that has access to candles. Servant was great, because you usually only get minor jobs like "Bring me X" if any jobs. You're a kid, so you have a perfect excuse to role play not knowing how to do something, and best of all, you can select to have a family, who will be more than happy to take care of you, again for role play.

Plus, you spawn on the upper level of the fortress in a well lit area, so you can take your time walking around. That's the same place as the inn, the shop, and the smith. You will quickly learn about falling in holes in a place you can actually see them. Protip: hover over tiles with your mouse and look for "empty space" if you wanna avoid them. Always check the elevator before you step on it.

Oh, you also have easy access to water and food so you won't die after 5 minutes.
>>
>>175597705
Whoever says to play as a migrant or hobo first is fucking retarded, as those are some of he hardest roles to play. Hobo starts the game already starving to death and so they fall over every 2 minutes.

Play squire or servant or something. That way someone can teach you. Then move on to other roles that you can learn. (Serpent is like a trainee doctor for instance)
>>
>>175597689
Because a balance between gameplay and accessibility is needed, and if telecomms was optimal at round start half of a mechanics job would be gone- oh wait

Engineers are made to repair shit and build onto the station for the benefit of the crew, they do not have or should have to rush in an engine every damn round just so we can have lights back since mister pissy pants decided that no, we cant have that despite there being no fucking reason to remove it, we need to for the sake of stripping the station of good shit roundstart, cause fuck players for getting acustomed to good, non broken QoL features, lets strip them all away roundstart, lets also, while we are at it, compare doctors/scientists/ and chemicals/research to making someone actually having to keep a copy of a script handy whenever they play a job because you made it a requirement again - oh wait

No anon, you cant equate mechanics doing the main focus of their job to engineers now being forced to do boring tedious shit every round to make sure that a good feature doesn't die out, its a shit feature removal that only makes it so shitter mcantag doesn't get fucked for having to use a flashlight.
>>
I honestly can't wait for you to appeal morena, it'll be hilarious to me to see you denied yet again. It'll also be pretty sad I've got to admit, you still haven't learnt to stop being a fucking cunt to everyone that was ever nice to you.

We were friends, without a word you can just drop a friend and do a complete 180 on your relationship with them? Just fucking be nicer to people and don't talk shit about them behind their back. Nobody honestly cares that you pretend to be a girl, they dislike you because you don't try to be nice and you don't admit when you're wrong.

Considering the past 6 months you really need to rethink how you are as a person.
I hope you do
>>
>>175596708
we need the bluespace power transmission unit that pays engineers per megawatt hour they deliver, and perhaps gives them fancy hats
>>
>>175598304
No, adding the exact same t-comms script takes like, 10 seconds, but is really annoying to have to go do if you don't have mechanics, or have mechanics who haven't read the wiki.

99% of the mechanic's job is upgrading and replacing machines. 50% of an engineer's job is maintaining the engines.
>>
>>175597043
Not at all. Thirty seconds in R&D lets you produce super cells from the protolathe or pod fabricator; After that, unlock APCs (easily doable without gloves) or have the AI do that for you, and cellswap your work place with a 20k charge cell that will last for 10 shifts. But all that aside, I'm baffled at why it's fine and good for having "essential" machinery offline but conveniences absolutely must be enabled with no investment by the crew.
>>175597689
You neglect to mention that upgraded machines are a QOL improvement. So by that same argument, you could vindicate all machinery across the station starting at T3 parts. But I'm not that gung-ho on removing responsibilities from jobs in the name of improving their livelyhood qualities.
>>
>>175597870
>>175598018
I'll try servant, I hope I don't get diddled or whatever.

Imagine I know nothing about lifeweb, what do I need to know on my first shift?
>>
>>175598513
No, setting up the exact same engine takes like, 3 minutes, but is really annoying to have to go do if you don't have engineers, or have engineers who haven't read the wiki.

1% of an engineer's job is maintaining the engines and the rest is repairs and building. 99% of an mechanics job is maintaining the machines which telecomms is made up of entirely
>>
>>175598581
There's only been one round in which I was in that situation (no engines, mass produce power cells) and I got rightfully yelled at for not calling the shuttle as acting captain as it was an hour in with no power
>>
File: 1491787341644.gif (3MB, 280x154px) Image search: [Google]
1491787341644.gif
3MB, 280x154px
>>175598304
But you know that mechanics don't have telecoms as their main focus, its the distribution of upgrades and other goodies like chemistry dispensers, your whole argument about equating engies and mechanics falls flat.

Engies ain't made to build shit, they are here to repair it, 70% of a engies job is the engine because usually mommis are quicker to repair any sort of damage and do it better, a engine being piss easy to make is bad, a crucial feature of comms being stripped roundstart because you want it, even if fixable in 10 seconds, is awful. Continue to flip the argument all youd like anon but you arent right at all.
>>175598581
Why do you think Im some sort of casual who wants everything to start with t3 shit you faggot? This isnt a mechanics qol, its a everyones qol, its shit to not have that script you dong.
>>
>>175598513
No, making the exact same cryomix takes like, 2 minute, but is really annoying to have to go do if you don't have doctors, or have doctors who haven't read the wiki.

1% of the engineers's job is power production. 50% of an doctor's job is maintaining the cryotubes.

No, doing the exact same research list takes like, 5 minutes, but is really annoying to have to go do if you don't have scientists, or have scientists who haven't read the wiki.

1% of the engineers's job is power production. 50% of an researcher's job is doing research.
>>
>>175598667
There's a bunch of stuff. Google around until you can find a guide.

Off the top of my head: Try out each of the buttons on the bottom and sidebar to see what they do. Most are obvious, like the skull is health, and the button to stand up/lay down. Hand button switches hands, etc. Combat ones can be ignored for now.

You eat and drink by aiming at the mouth, use the weird twitchy body in the top right to aim.

Remember to drink a lot, and eat some. Buckle onto a toilet before you shit. Make sure to take off your clothes too.

Water comes from sinks, find a mug. You can cook food in an oven, you'll see grey lines if it is cooked. Black if it is burned. Try skinning a potato with something sharp, and then cooking that.

; is still the radio command.

Use your pockets since you don't have a bag. If you get a bag, you need to take it off your back to reach in.

Oh, and there is no right click menu, so check out your IC buttons in the white window. You can middle click to select specific things. Really, don't feel bad about taking too much time.
>>
>>175598667
everything you need to know is in knowledge tab in ooc menu

here is the faq https://pastebin.com/pre7pb6U

get on the discord and get approved, read faq there https://discord.gg/Z88pqTp
you eat and drink by aiming at your mouth and using the food/drink on yourself

you drink from sink using middle mouse button

you can watch some rounds on youtube to check out the general feel of the game, there are some dreamer rounds that are a antag perspective, but if you dont want to get spoiled how to play dreamer, dont watch them. if you dont care then go ahead.
>>
>>175598852
>mommi
>better at repairing

>human engineers
>better at engines

What flipped upside down server are you from?
>>
>>175598852
T3 boxes for everyone is an everyone QOL. And since it's QOL, it necessarily gots to be included, don't you agree?
>>
>>175598705
>>175598992
Now you're just being butthurt about being BTFO by three different people. Go cut off some of your fingers if you wanna make the game harder for no reason. Don't make the rest of us suffer.
>>
How do I find my CKEY?
>>
File: baka.jpg (5KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
5KB, 108x125px
>>175599454
in your byond client, dummy
>>
>>175599454
your ckey is basically your username
>>
File: 1425085008610.jpg (93KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
1425085008610.jpg
93KB, 600x760px
Is there a list somewhere of all the commands that can be used in macros?

Or are they considered secret robust knowledge I have to parse out on my own?
>>
File: 1408471697395.png (34KB, 167x181px) Image search: [Google]
1408471697395.png
34KB, 167x181px
>>175581893
I called baystation out for advertising and someone got angry about it.
>>
>>175599642
I wasn't advertising. I've not had a nice weekend so if you could stop being mean that'd be nice
>>
Oh shit look at me posting in the thread for once with no proof that it's me
>>175588172
Not quite a NEET, I got a job now and I'm still in college
>>175587696
>>175588578
I didn't even post shota stuff that often anyway, I really don't know why Kolith and Zealot keep acting like I did.
>>175589158
I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO LIKES
Oh wait I honestly can't tell if you're insulting my terrible taste in pizza or making a joke about shota
>>
>>175598852
But you know that engineers don't have power as their main focus, its the maintance of the station and other goodies like improving the bar, your whole argument about equating engies and mechanics falls flat.

Engies are made to build shit, they are here to repair it, 1% of a engies job is the engine because usually mommis are quicker to power any sort of engine and do it better, You've obviously never built an engine before, it's piss easy unless it's a RUST and that's only because of time restraints, a crucial feature of power being stripped roundstart because you want it, even if fixable in 3 minutes, is awful. Continue to shit out more arguments than you have puncutation all youd like anon but you arent right at all.
>>
>>175595319

Daily reminder that lifeweb is run by a russian turbo autist who can't handle a server not filled with sycophants and is too stupid to manage a full time server.
>>
File: 1451905323928.jpg (418KB, 1359x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1451905323928.jpg
418KB, 1359x1527px
>>175599774
nah
>>
>>175596708
No coder would ever give you that feature these days since even the smallest amount of unwarranted powercreep can never be retracted on this codebase.
>>
>>175598416
why even post this
>>
>>175599374
PBJ please, you should have cut off your fingers a long time ago
>>
>>175599296
>can hold 50 metal, 50 glass, 40 wire, has a natural extended welder, never slows down, no breathing requirements, can get a material scanner while working and make more metal and glass with ease, including reinforced plasma and normal reinforced glass, alongside plasteel and can travel in pipes
>not better than normal humans at repairing breeches

Also, never said that humans were better at engines, just that since mommis repair breaches so quickly all a engie really had to do is engines since its either something major and the shuttle is called, its either minor and mommis handle it or the engie takes forever to do what a mommi would have done in a minute, usually after having done engines.
>>175599359
>giving everyone a massive boost roundstart is equal to being able to know jobs by comms
You need alk anon. You know that you want to make comms much much worse and force people to do a task they shouldn't need to do and when I call you out on it being a shit change you backpedal and equate to engies whose whole shtick is setting up engines first and foremost and minor repair later. There are severeal degrees of Qol, there is giving people roundstart equipment that is outright good, major shit, and there is stuff like items displayed well in tables and comms scripts, which while minor, are essential.
>>175599912
But they do.

But they don't, no they aren't, since engies tend to rush the egines they dont since engies just tell em to piss off and if they refuse to they are breaking their laws, I actually did and still do, power becoming off after a while if no engine was enabled is a feature, no its great. Same.
>>
problem lies with anonymity, it brings out a man's true nature we're all rude as heck and it's bad for our community since it breeds more rudeness if we just nice, everyhting is ice
>>
allo me name pieter
hinga dinger yinger
>>
>>175600220
Thread IDs on /vg/ fucking when?
>>
>>175598416
>he fell for the morena meme

top jej
>>
>>175600295
peter finger diddled yahir?
>>
>>175600220
I think its funny how no one ever has anything good to say about the thread, people who post in the thread, or things said in the thread, but no one ever posts in the forums where seeing peoples names totally stops all of the things about the thread everyone hates
>>
>>175599929
its sad that a single russian turboautist spews more cool features for his codebase than entire of our ivory tower
>>
>>175600204
do you think that radio ID tags are comparable to station power?
>>
>>175600006
>>175600376
Im not normal
>>
>>175600204
And tcomms listing jobs by default is also a big boost, because as a that-behaviour-by-default proponent admitted, it both makes people more likely to respond to the CMO shrieking there's a virus (even though the CMO can use their announcement console), and as a corollary makes it harder to trick people by shouting on comms. And that (No ID) thing I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>175600561
Chase is this you?
>>
>>175590537
This meme is some hella epic sh*t.
>>
>>175600713
Chase news, morena blues
>>
I miss Celt. He really was the glue that was holding the community together, desu.
>>
>>175600561
i really doubt he even comes to the thread. but you seem a bit of an oddity so maybe you should talk to him and work things out
>>
>>175600835
The community was better off before Celt became an admin.
>>
>>175600534
No, id say they are important enough that they should be roundstart but not "important" enough to gameplay to have to be set up every shift.

Shit like cloners, rnd machines, general machinery being assembled and comms are important QoL things that shouldn't be removed for the sake of having to do them roundstart, while power is the thing that allows all of it to even be a thing.
>>175600695
Nowhere near as big in importance as power, no, people would almost never know who it is who is talking, tricking people with comms should be done with a voice changer and agent id, both are cheap as shit and no ID can also be done with agent cards. Get good and dont advertise the removal of a mechanic because you got fucked as a anatag/shady non antag, go to hippie for no id, they wanted their antags to succeed over being able to tell who is who enough to remove them, think youl fit in nicely.
>>
>>175600940
No working out now
>>
>>175600459
because I'd rather screenshot your post and do some joy emogeys at it on the discord
>>
>>175600505

Turbo autism doesn't mean he doesn't have amazing coding skills, and the only reason he can push stuff through so quickly is because his community will only kiss his ass because they're terrified they'll be booted from lifeweb if they don't.
>>
>>175600505
To be fair, said turbo autists depends on his coding to live and if he ever stops coding he will get fucked in terms of money, the only real moneymaker he has is lifeweb and it isn't really enough to live comfortably on, even if futas become over 800 bucks and some desperate fuck buys it once in a while.
>>
>>175601284
you sure? conflict resolution is a good skill to have
>>
>>175601352
i mean, i wish he brought back sheriff role, but other than than randy is competent with his game design
>>175601513
you can live in russia/ukraine pretty comfortably with the money he gets from donations
he can always cash out by selling the lifeweb code to highest bidder too :^)
>>
>>175601737
Not when you have chemical adictions and are suspected by the cops anon. Lets be honest here, we all know randy is shady as fuck and has atleast one or two pick me ups around the house, besides, like hell he would ever sell lifeweb, he could kill it for a year and the second he returned people would throw hundreds of dolars at him just for a few rounds every 4 months.
>>
>be traitor
>objectives: Kill and escape alive
>Space target
>Get jobchange to Botanist
>Peacefully grow plants for the rest of the shift
>>
Rate my detective work that round.
>>
deadmin zealot
>>
>>175603226
At that point ahelp the admins and let them know you're done antagging for the round so someone else can have a go.
>>
why did you bring the QM to be cloned you faygo
>>
>>175603689
he didn't deserve to be executed
>>
>>175603547
F- flunked
no refunds
>>
>>175603689
>>175603843
what habbened?
>>
>>175603858
o-oh
>>
>>175603880
I got autotatored as clown HoS and I indicated to Souhei that I would start executing people for minor crimes,
Souhei brought the gun cargo QM I executed to get cloned
mega lame if you ask me
>>
>>175603843
The head of personnel and the head of security were traitors, I'm surprised more people weren't executed.
>>
>>175603843
he definitely deserved to be executed
it just wasn't legal to do so
>>
>the people who were annoying just start disappearing, leaving less shittery to deal with
>find out it's because the clown hos was executing them
Thanks.
>>
>>175604042
>I got autotatored as clown HoS and I indicated to Souhei that I would start executing people for minor crimes,
>Souhei brought the gun cargo QM I executed to get cloned

Sorry, what? I can't understand this. You got autotator'd as "clown HoS" so you started executing? What?

Anyway, if you were executing for a baloney reason, the officer is justified in going against you. Muh Abuse of Power
>>
>>175604252
the standard play as HoS is to use your infinite valids to purge the station of shitters

when there is an antag HoS sec usually just goes along with their hitleresque orders
or at the very least they aren't an impediment to the HoS they starting harm batoning shitters left and right
>>
Get me some space reaction pics, probe doesnt post anymore and I miss his edited shit.
>>
File: sluts.png (8KB, 292x53px) Image search: [Google]
sluts.png
8KB, 292x53px
Xevonix loves fat waifus
>>
>>175606741
I think all this Yahir posting is actually Yahir shilling themselves.
>>
>>175606741
kammer is probably thinspo as fuck
>>
File: picbyxevonix.png (238KB, 547x361px) Image search: [Google]
picbyxevonix.png
238KB, 547x361px
>>175606741
>>
>>175597689
If this role tag on the comms was previously doable by script, why not just have it already loaded on the telecomms and a copy on paper somewhere incase it gets raped by an antag / clown / THICC AI?
>>
>>175569093
It should be removed again, as is people are just radio tags or walking jobs. Now THAT'S what I call TG.
>>
>>175609467
it's QoL thing. If we didn't have job tags people wouldn't know who to really listen to over the radio, without either memorising the manifest and paying complete attention to new arrivals, or constantly checking the manifest. It's not TG, it's just an ease thing.
If we were some High RP server where, then maybe yeah, but we're not. It's just a nice feature to make things easier on the players.
>>
>>175610195
sort of like attack animations, no?
>>
>>175610565
In a way. But you can turn attack animations off and they're much more of a casual filter. There's a difference between being able to read in the moment and having to constantly take time to refamiliarise yourself with the crew names and positions.
I also don't think the addition of a role to your textbox is anywhere nearly as ugly as the animations are.
>>
>>175608068
No removing but no easy adding in either. Besides, folks who want to remove it would just point to the sheet of paper and say "But it already tells you how to do it, so removing it is fine" when it really is just nothing more than a chore for the sake of removing a good qol feature.
>>175609467
Like the guy below you said, it isnt a thing about casualization, nobody here is or will be requesting shit like free insulateds roundstart for asistants or any of that crap but nobody really wants or should want to have to check the manifest every 5 seconds to see if they should listen to the guy that just told you to arrest or to check if that guy really is doing his job or just pretending to be a botanist or some other shit, thats what agent id cards are for alongside voice changers. Removing it is just a bad idea overall and it all stems from getting fucked for not buying the cheap as shit stealth items. I mean, dont even lings have free voice changers or am I misremembering?
>>
>>175610827
hi yclat
>>
>>175610195
So what's the problem if people do not have instant information of who all they should "really listen to"? I don't understand this argument that there is no room in spes for mistakes or confusion.
>>175610827
And this here argument that people advocating for the job tag removal are pissy robusted antagalists, is a joke. I have n e v e r got got by the job tag thing, because I have an eye for detail, and I'm more for efficient murders than social manipulations oh well. However: During my times where I was in fact an infiltrator, it made me well aware that talking on the radio was a terrible idea, so I went around as a mute antagonist (which I understand people generally dislike).
>>
why cant humans learn vox?
>>
>all that crazy shit happening
>all that GRIFFAN
>all those whackjobs running around
>all that mess

>it was malf
>>
>People still vote for the meme option map
>>
>>175611857
but did u ahalp it
>>
>>175611965
I embraced it.
>>
File: 1492802447159.jpg (25KB, 507x519px) Image search: [Google]
1492802447159.jpg
25KB, 507x519px
>>175600220
agree desu
>>
>>175611706
Not everyone is as observant as you. I have a pretty hard time remember things like names. It just makes the game nicer to play when I don't have to check things all the time to know what's going on around the station.
I'm not saying that there's no room in space for mistakes or confusion, but /vg/ isn't some super hardcore robust realistic server. We're allowed to have features which make the gameplay easier on the player without making the game super casual and easy.
>>
>Headmin makes precedent and declares an IC name valid
>Playerbase follows suite and starts lynching/abusing people with stupid names
>Other admins not aware of this, and are surprised to hear it
????
>>
>>175612185
Nobody checks the forum, ever. It takes like 5 minutes to catch up on the posts for the day but most admins are too lazy to do that.
>>
>>175611841
lacking the required throat/break physiology
>>
>>175612185
who cares, keep lynching, it's highly entertaining.
>>
>>175612185
Unless if their name is Pinky Pie, Nigger Dicks, or floor, you shouldn't bother lynching them.
>>
>>175612292
>Someone with a silly name gets arrested on suspicion of a serious crime
>Responds in a silly way to interrogation
>Gets straitjacketed and put in solitary
>ahelp
>"yeah they shouldn't be lynching over names. just ahelp that shit"
>have to explain to my coworkers that his name isn't "valid" in an IC way
FUN
>>
>>175612490
just tell them their name on the records was wrong, stop being autistic

still, keep lynching, I see it happen all the time, admins turn a blind eye, it's great. fuck admins that make you explain yourself
>>
Hello.
Reply to this post with all the tweaks that metaclub needs for you to vote for it. I will implement those tweaks once finals are over.
>>
>>175612454
Dorf Potash Maker has to be the dumbest name I've ever seen and I don't see him get lynched over it very often.
>>
>>175575806
they have unarmed techniques and stamina damage but that's really it
>>
>>175612638
bar backroom needs to be bigger
>>
>>175612629
The name on their records wasn't wrong; their name isn't a "problem" so that wouldn't be an accurate deflection.
>>
Is the world famous name "Nanking Jimmy" a target for bigot lynchings?
>>
>>175612873
people are so lynch happy lately that i skip over "silly" sounding random names because I don't want to get lynched
>>
>[15:59:10]ADMIN: MOD: Gunosaguki/(Sharon Luvire) : I'm about to head out but I'm surprised that its malf. One of the miners is just going full ham and digging up all the digsites. they even dug one while i was working on it. Amos is was. So maybe give them a bit of a talking to. Gotta go though
>[16:04:34]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Nath Ket Vanoth)->Fuzzynut51/(Amos Wilkerson): So did you make an effort to poop on xenoautism digsites or something?
>[16:05:01]ADMIN: PM: Fuzzynut51/(Amos Wilkerson)->ArchSunder/(Nath Ket Vanoth): I was just mining, sorry if I did
>[16:06:44]ADMIN: archsunder/(Nath Ket Vanoth) has edited fuzzynut51's notes.
Reminder that you only get one warning about mining through a digsite and then the banhammer gets dropped on you.
>>
>>175612697
I think it's partially because I've been playing with that name on /vg/ for years, not to mention when I started playing back in 2012 or 2013 there used to be a lot of names like mine. No one really cared about names so long as it wasn't metagamey, such as "floor."
I don't know why people suddenly care on a light RP server.
Also, I've never been lynched over the name. If anything it gets people playing along with and joking about dorf fort.
I don't see any harm in it.
>>
>>175613113
man that's a baloney note. mining is a newbie job so that shit will happen
>>
>>175613173
>I don't know why people suddenly care on a light RP server.
LIGHT RP. Not no RP. You have to pretend to be a real spessman on a spess station. No real spessman would have a name that retarded.
Wait until MrPain's on and Arch is off and I'm validing the shit out of you.
>>
>>175613113
This is horseshit. It's not against the rules to dig through digsites.
>>
>>175613113
When did people get anal about digsites enough to give someone a note? That's almost as bad the guy who got a note as an antag for destroying a mommi that was repairing his damages
>>
>>175613297
By all means try it.
Hardly anyone cares about my name.
At worst he'll ask me to change it back, and even then I was given the okay later to keep the name after a bunch of people were told to remove titles in their names.
No one cares, it doesn't matter. Let people be.
>>
>>175613568
I don't think you've seen this: http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&p=19463#p19463
Your name is MUCH worse than "Anomaly Strange".
>>
>>175612259
It's in the rules currently though
>>
File: C9TIB6gU0AAETSX.jpg large.jpg (393KB, 1024x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9TIB6gU0AAETSX.jpg large.jpg
393KB, 1024x2048px
>>175613701
>Pain suddenly making up a "agreement" he made "years ago" after years of people with dumb names going off with nobody caring
Really tins my foil
>>
>>175613113
>>175613227
>>175613326
>>175613364

I gave him a note that essentially said "blabla he drilled through some xenoautism sites keep an eye on in case he starts acting up" because he's a returning player with a really bad history. He'd never get an actual ban for drilling sites
>>
>>175613701
So be it.
We'll have to see what he does.
But it'll be funny watching you try to kill me, since I'm usually playing security, and if I'm assistant, then I really don't care what happens to me.
To me, this will only add to the fun.
>>
>>175613984
Were you not here for when that happened?
>>
>>175614076
>since I'm usually playing security
Is this post a joke?
>>
>>175614065
Well, thanks for clearing that up man. Hard to tell context with just logs alone
>>
>>175614065
ah, thanks. sorry for jumping to conclusions
>>
>>175614143
How?
I either play assistant or sec.
It doesn't go over well when you kill a security guard out of the blue.
>>
How do I be a good Warden?
>>
>>175614341
die
>>
>>175614341
Stay in the fucking brig.
>>
>>175614341
be frustrated that the advanced security bug is still not fixed despite being documented a year ago
>>
>>175614369
>half my team dies
>tell the others to (CAREFULLY) scope out where they died, look for the corpses, bug telesci, do fucking anything
>round end
>WTF SHITCURITY
every
goddamn
time
>>
>>175614341

bug the HoS/heads to change the AI laws so it's will help you and your team into tracking people, check around on your camera for any suspicious activity, implant traitor/ect
>>
>>175614341
:s come get your shotguns with stun ammo boys
:s update those fucking sec records and buddy up, last thing I want is some fuckup lawyer releasing the greyshot from perma because of no records or my crew to get fucked
:s while you guys are patroling, order some guns for the armory, ill unlock them and make sure you guys get equipped
;Hey science, can I get some aeg kits for my boys?
So on, also, unless really needed, dont leave the brig. You are the mother hen of the brig, the coop is your lair and the chicks are your officers, be a good leader, communicate often, dont give in to the sweet sound of greyshits screaming after you pound their heads with a baton, pda people, keep a eye on the prisioners and never taunt greyshits. Its not worth it, at all.
>>
>>175613173
B-bobby
>>
>>175614903
>leave for one minute
>the entire armory is empty save for a dead assistant, a banana peel, and s hole into space

>>175615275
That was the best time I ever had.
>>
>>175613364
>>175613326
>>175613227

Gunosaguki here, One followup comment from me is missing that changes the context for this. They actually came to where i was actively digging and started digging right into the site i was digging.

There were no materials there, just strange rocks
>>
>>175614224
I can tell you're not very robust if you think the only difference between a sec officer and a gray shit is how many times I have to hit them until they stop moving.
>>
>>175615487
who gives a shit
that's not something you should give a note for, especially if you yourself are involved in the incredibly minor "incident"
>>
>>175615487
Maybe he though that the strange rocks were minerals? Seen worse cases of ignorance, to be fully honest.
>>
File: 1453210009223.jpg (80KB, 436x675px) Image search: [Google]
1453210009223.jpg
80KB, 436x675px
>>175613173
>Nameless one has arrived on the station!
mfw i call it in
>>
>>175615661
Thats why i just asked the other admins to look into it. I figured he MAY be new and didnt know. Thats what "give him a talking to" meant.

Its pretty much a no go for admins to handle people that interacted with them in round, personal bias and all
>>
>>175615563
I wasn't talking about being robust.
I was talking about someone killing a sec officer and rambling about names when explaining his reasoning to the rest of sec.
It doesn't look good is what I was trying to say.
Though, if you tried in maint or out of sight, you'd probably get me. I'm pretty rusty.
>>
>>175615847
>Don't worry, centcomm said it was okay because he had a retarded name.
Literally the only people that'll care are borgs.
>>
>>175615605
its a note in regards to "In case they actively do it" Its easily a note that could be removed in the future.

Notes aren't a "if they get this many notes they get the bannu" system. Its just notes for reference.
>>
>>175613173
my level of roleplay not your level of roleplay ok?
praise phoron
>>
>>175613173
>hurp de durf it's just jokes
We have a clown job for a fucking reason
I don't play sec often but when I do, the station could be burning to the goddamn ground but I don't care until every goddamn meme name that doesn't have grease paint on is either executed or stuffed in perma for the rest of the round
>>
>>175616271
wow you sound cool and fun to play with
>>
>>175615847
Quite literaly "Central command declared that the execution of any retardedly named employee is not obly encouraged but rewarded since thwy dont have the burocratic manpower to sort through it all out" and you are golden.

At most, you get 20 for assault but its not murder if its valid, if it was, sec would be permaing catbeast hunters and themselves.
>>
>>175616271
>you will never be this petty and obsessive over some names
>>
>>175616414
>its not murder if its valid
it is still murder, but the sentence gets reduced
>>
>>175616396
>>175616528
>you will never just not have retarded names and avoid this problem entirely
>>
>>175616528
Autists usually obsess over stuff like names
>>
File: 1491422358442.jpg (32KB, 755x621px) Image search: [Google]
1491422358442.jpg
32KB, 755x621px
>when someone doesn't regurgitate the correct opinions in a repeated, weak appeal to an absent and purely charismatic authority
>>
>>175616829
>you will never cure your aspergers
>>
>>175616832
>it's TAPE
>>
>>175616583
Shit like Catbeasts and WGW readers are not protected under space law, no

>As an addendum, Nanotrasen authorizes expeditive measures if pornography is read, up to and including summary execution without a trial.
>>
>>175617083
I didn't say they were. Obviously they don't count.
>>
Today I learned that chemsprayers and polyacid are hilarious.
>Evangelyne Garland says, "You will pay for your insults."
>Horatio Mortland says, "You are nothing"
>Horatio Mortland says, "I could slay you in an instant."
>Evangelyne Garland says, "I have my doubts."
>Evangelyne Garland says, "I'm more powerful than you can ever imagine."
>Evangelyne Garland says, "Go ahead, give me your best shot."
>Evangelyne Garland screams in agony!
>You hear a sickening cracking sound coming from Evangelyne Garland's face.
>The wound on Evangelyne Garland's head widens with a nasty ripping sound.
>You hear a loud cracking sound coming from Evangelyne Garland..
>Evangelyne Garland says, "OH SWEET JESUS"
>>
>>175616829
>you will never have to fight with some arbitrary fixation on names
Reminder: 70/30
>>
>>175615385
I wish I hadn't lost all my pics of it off my old hard drive.

tfw no one will know that deep down you don't want bans or drama or spess power, you just want everyone to enjoy nice light rp spess times
>>
>>175617279
>hunting innocent syndicate agents is approved
>hunting active tards is frowned upon
i dun get it
>>
File: 1439783953254.png (193KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439783953254.png
193KB, 480x480px
>>175617407
I've got a couple left over.
>>
>>175617265
Lube polyacid will always be the best shit out there, no question about it

There is just something so pure about it, a crazy drugged up chemist in a janitors ride, spraying lube and acid everywhere, making everyone die and clearly with him being the cumprit, but everyone still pins it on the clown for shits and giggles, even when there is a nurderer on the loose.
>>
File: nigger_rick.jpg (319KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_rick.jpg
319KB, 1280x720px
I'm going to make a NT script that works on probabilities so it's subtle and not blatant and slowly drives people into paranoia.

What stuff should I do?
>>
File: Over 100 welder tanks.png (331KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Over 100 welder tanks.png
331KB, 480x480px
>>175617407
My God. It was glorious.
And it was also fun pretending to be Bobby, having a talking brain, and finding "Luanne" doing absolutely degenerate things for World Star HipHop in the dorms.
>>
>>175617625
>>175617625
What kind of ideas did you have in mind?
>>
File: 1484548648973.jpg (86KB, 593x439px) Image search: [Google]
1484548648973.jpg
86KB, 593x439px
Bad spess feels?

>when you realize that the round's clown player isn't robust or funny at all
>>
File: 1395183626486.png (99KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1395183626486.png
99KB, 480x480px
>>175617686
I wish I could post multiple images.
>>
>>175617690
small chance to swap roles around, broadcast wrong information to people, etc. I can't think of anything more right now.

Everything has to have a small probability of happening, like say 1-5% so it won't instantly be purged.
>>
>>175617804
>when you kill a guy and all he whispers is "Why?"
>>
>>175617868

>>175617969
>when you kill a gay and all he whispers is "see you on the forums"
>>
>>175617939
This sounds like it would make a hilarious clown prank.
>>
File: le smug rape cow.jpg (22KB, 278x225px) Image search: [Google]
le smug rape cow.jpg
22KB, 278x225px
>>175618036
>NO STOP HIM
>>
File: 1481492604490.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481492604490.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>>175617804
>remembering when I was new and became a clown and tried to make space lube with silicate
>>
>>175618036
>1
>>
>>175618036
>everyone ick ocked back then
The station's a different place now.
>>
>>175618468
A better place anon. Dont let the good moments cloud you, those times werent really that great.
>>
>>175618767
>>175618468
It really hasn't changed much, besides added content.
Only notable difference is everyone trying to apply their own flavor of RP to the rules.
And by everyone, I mean a few vocal spergs.
We had waifus, we had drama, we had murderboning, and we still have all of those today.
>>
File: yeKhCR9[1].png (299KB, 984x964px) Image search: [Google]
yeKhCR9[1].png
299KB, 984x964px
It's hard work out here in the snow.
>>
>>175619035
GIB SNOWMAB??
>>
>>175619035
Gulag?
>>
>>175619035
oh shit tree shadows
>>
razz vozz is best mime
>>
File: OBUimes[1].png (301KB, 984x964px) Image search: [Google]
OBUimes[1].png
301KB, 984x964px
Wait, what's under this tape... An opening?
>>
File: 1491784868510.png (284KB, 501x421px) Image search: [Google]
1491784868510.png
284KB, 501x421px
>>175619035
About fucking time, do it anon, grant us snowmap.
>>
>>175619251
Only because they don't break their oath when I give them the succ thus giving me an easy deaf/paralysis sting
>>
File: S05_chara.png (196KB, 634x416px) Image search: [Google]
S05_chara.png
196KB, 634x416px
>>175619067
PJB changed the code in a way that made snowmap unworkable. When asked by celt to change it so that it would work pjb proceeded to chimp out.

The true reason that snowmap never came out wasn't because of celt being retarded, it was because pjb is an autistic teenager. This was mostly kept a secret between celts inner circle and the ivory tower. I'm revealing it now because pjb has acted like an autistic teenager too much and deserves to be shit on.
>>
File: 1BEr68m[1].png (13KB, 178x201px) Image search: [Google]
1BEr68m[1].png
13KB, 178x201px
Oh shit, I've done it! I opened a hole! I'm free!
>>
>>175604202
Frankly, as the QM, I too felt I deserved to die. My anger shifted from you to the warden after I learned you were traitor. The Warden should have stopped you since the captain is the only officer who can authorize executions.
>>
WE NEED SNOWMAP
>>
File: 1492809008774.jpg (76KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492809008774.jpg
76KB, 461x700px
>>175619413
And now, we finaly get it, after all this time. Cant wait anon, cant wait.
>>
how do i join the meta club
>>
Will snowmap be put into rotation or will it be a special rare things
>>
>>175619762
Vote for it at round end, 1 votes for deff and meta tend to win more than they should
>>
>>175619832
Because there is no chance for box to only have one vote
>>
File: 1381636792993.jpg (16KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1381636792993.jpg
16KB, 325x325px
>>175619450
GO MAN GO
>>
>>175619450
TO FREEDOM
>>
File: E3z1tXO[1].png (67KB, 373x360px) Image search: [Google]
E3z1tXO[1].png
67KB, 373x360px
It's been hours, I've been slogging through the biting cold... I can't feel my feet, face, hands... I can't even see the outpost anymore. Is there even anything out here? Anyone?
>>
>>175620297
True freedom is earned, stolen and looted. Be free like a greyshit anon, endure and then steal fucking everything sec owns.
>>
>>175620297
Suddenly find the syndicate outpost vault and get mauled
>>
File: Zkab05B[1].png (35KB, 315x210px) Image search: [Google]
Zkab05B[1].png
35KB, 315x210px
Huh? Who's there?

Oh. It's just a wolf.

Let's go, buddy.
>>
>>175620663
KNOT
>>
File: fallout4.jpg (88KB, 1255x696px) Image search: [Google]
fallout4.jpg
88KB, 1255x696px
>>175620663
TODD HOWARD DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>175620663
>it's actually an alpha wolf
>its pack is behind the tree sprite
>alpha wolf (393) points at prisoner
>get mauled
>>
>>175620867
wild wolves don't have alpha/beta social dynamics
>>
>>175620993
Codewise they do.
>>
File: iplPl5F[1].png (35KB, 363x183px) Image search: [Google]
iplPl5F[1].png
35KB, 363x183px
What's that buddy? What are you looking at? Behind me?
>>
>>175620993
The mob is /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/wolf/alpha/
They are by default the pack alpha, if you tame a wolf you become the pack alpha.
If you point at a mob unrelated to the pack the pack will attack.
>>
File: 1374778981822.png (210KB, 343x356px) Image search: [Google]
1374778981822.png
210KB, 343x356px
>>175621316
>>
File: Yeti_SkiFree.jpg (41KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
Yeti_SkiFree.jpg
41KB, 500x694px
>>175621316
OH NO
>>
>>175621316
Whot is this
>>
File: nottoday.png (33KB, 464x183px) Image search: [Google]
nottoday.png
33KB, 464x183px
[spoilers]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NEM-B-oad0[/spoiler]
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1254815434/hamster-rivals-hangout

When are we taking down the serb and replacing it with a hamster rivals server?
>>
>>175621872
YOU MAULED MY FEELINGS
FUCK YOU
>>
File: jjJgtpS.gif (3MB, 952x930px) Image search: [Google]
jjJgtpS.gif
3MB, 952x930px
See you soon!
>>
>>175621878
>the byond interface
>it's on byond
why can't we leave byond, damn it
>>
File: 1434844259781.png (144KB, 527x738px) Image search: [Google]
1434844259781.png
144KB, 527x738px
Security, you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.
>>
File: 1489718318767.png (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489718318767.png
75KB, 800x600px
>>175621872
Son of a bitch, you tricked us. Shame on you anon.
>>
If Stationeers became the true successor to spessmen (once it's gotten modded into proper spessmen of course), would everyone leave Byond spessmen behind? Would we have our own Stationeers server?
>>
File: The Celtic Menace.png (324KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
The Celtic Menace.png
324KB, 500x693px
>>175622151
Celt was so incompetent that he couldn't rotate that .gif in an image editor.

The .gif is an actual map element.
>>
>>175622363
PJB they know.
>>
>>175622514
>Everyone I don't like is PJB
>>
>>175622627
Go away JPB
>>
File: me.jpg (177KB, 1682x2198px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
177KB, 1682x2198px
>>175622627
Literally you
>>
File: 1379035386697.png (3MB, 1280x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1379035386697.png
3MB, 1280x1456px
>latejoin as assistant
>reopen the ghetto bar, make a few drinks
>do some basic greyshittery; break into morgue for glubs, don't do terribly much aside from grind syndiecakes and faff about
>eventually see trader offering a gun to a miner (the former of whom I saw printing guns after they broke into R&D)
>miner mentions he's wanted
>nothing suspicious here
>buy a gun from the trader
>intend to keep it for shuttlegriff
>miner shoots me
>run away, figuring he misfired
>he chases after me shooting wildly, gets a few shots in
>managed to yakkity sax him for a little bit until I get him in a straight line
>magdump him in self defence
>we both die
>trader comes back to take our guns
I chuckled then ahelp'd.
>>
>>175622215
>one officer fucks up horribly
>blame all of security
come on now, I was observing that round and it's the detective's fault for not reporting it
>>
File: double-pipe-heat-exchangers[1].jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
double-pipe-heat-exchangers[1].jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>175622627
>>
>>175622813
The Warden was outside of security, that's a major fuck up right there anytime.
>>
>>175622627
You arent actually that bad of a guy, your design ideas just sucks and you need to speg less, otherwise you are a solid 8/10 coder desu
>>
>>175622869
I'm triggered
>>
File: Screenshot_20170425-220113.jpg (343KB, 1401x1323px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-220113.jpg
343KB, 1401x1323px
>>175622663
>>175622694
You people are lucky to have me.
Fuck it, N3X15 and I are leaving!
>>
>>175622919
it was souhei its normal for him to fuck up constantly
>>
>>175622919
he was RIGHT outside of it, talking to someone. Directly outside of the brig lobby airlocks.
>>
>miss round start because of downloading resources
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>175622969
You can't leave, you're thralled
>>
Guys

GUYS

>Hamster Station 13
>Like spessmen but with cute hamsters
>you play as the cute rodents infesting the hidden corners of a Nanotrasen research station
>spessmen shit happens but on a much smaller scale
>think the environments and level design of The Minish Cap but spessmen flavored
>>
>>175623230
gotta fund the kickstarter and steal his source code
>>
File: Screenshot_20170425-220036.jpg (558KB, 1245x1883px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-220036.jpg
558KB, 1245x1883px
>>175623095
Fuck you.
My new PR "Adds more colors to crayons" will drastically change the Vampire gamemode. Don't bother voting, I already merged it
>>
>>175623230
>hamster tubes already coded in
hmm
you may be on to something. Call nexus!
>>
>>175623334
But I am the clown and have already ate all of the crayons
>>
>>175622334
>once it's gotten modded into proper spessmen
>implying Dean will give us modding support when DayZ still doesn't have modding support
>>
>geese
Merge this now @PJB

>>175623334
>>
[18:42:59]ADMIN: simonthewee/(SimonTheWee) is a relatively new player, may consider watching them. AGE = 0 First seen = 0
[18:43:45]ADMIN: greatamericanman/(Greatamericanman) is a relatively new player, may consider watching them. AGE = 0 First seen = 0
>>
File: 1487421960925.png (46KB, 235x234px) Image search: [Google]
1487421960925.png
46KB, 235x234px
>>175624024
really makes you think
>>
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14772
>>
>>175624184
what is that fucking thing and why does it have a chemists uniform on
>>
>be latejoin mime
>wizard failed horribly, extended
>prepare for standard mimery
>suddenly notice I'm hearing lingchat
>ohshit
>clown strolls by me with a husked corpse
>assume he's one too so I follow him to the holodeck
>he says its some failed engineer and he has a magic trick planned
>stand backstage as his audience gathers
>he begins sawing the engineer in half, messily
>audience aren't enjoying it
>must save the performance
>stand behind him, covered by the curtain
>absorb him, noone hears above the sawing
>he drops dead, everyone's shocked
>open the curtain, *bow
>transform and pull of my mask
>TADAAAA
>everyone loves it
>get the clown cloned
>become his double
>we prepare the next trick, making someone disappear via explosions
>stations gone to shit from rampant lings, noone wants to see magic anymore
>three greyshirts turn up finally, begin the performance
>get a volunteer, put him in a locker
>and now with the magic words he will disappear!
>abra cadabra!
>nothing happens
>ask the audience if anyone knows any magic words
>blast ripneck from inside the locker says "how about boombox?"
>voice activated grenade at his feet goes off
>everyone claps, then gets eaten by an unplanned slime attack
>>
File: 1404747438017.jpg (54KB, 406x489px) Image search: [Google]
1404747438017.jpg
54KB, 406x489px
>>175624230
MERGE IT
>>
>>175624287
Because it is a chemist
>>
>>175624327
Glad that I could have you succ me.
>>
>No borgs, limited sec force, Amari suicides like clockwork
>Wizard husked in 5 minute, didn't even need my laws changed
>Try stating my laws maybe they realize
>Warden actually does and makes HoS put me on NT default
>No new wizards, get a borg who teaches the jani not to damage the station on NT
>Clown-mime duo takes Amari's corpse to do the nasty
>Apparently clown succs both Amari and the mime but I can't see because camera bugs, but I'm NT def so whatever
>Going forward in time, I see Sandy playing with monsters and cages, hint sec about it
>Warden again takes the bait and calls an officer there, sandy drops an ickock, something explodes near the officer but he just walks off
>HoS gets mauled by one of the caged monsters, other mobs break shit in xenobio so I bolt it down
>Tcomms go out and I suffer as I'm trying to tell sec to apprehend Sandy and Isaac as Isaac spaghettied his earlier break in to armory over bounced radio
>Nobody fucking reacts to my (now angered) screams as the spider queen starts eating up sci and my borg blown
>After being rebuilt, Hugh Thorton locks down every mech and blows my borg again, try telling this too to the crew and again, no reaction
>Call the shuttle since I can't stop the anarchy wrought by xenobio with no borgs and such incompetent sec team
>Hugh comes in constantly to recall my shuttles, I even put his name in the call reason, make a wanted issue and everything
>Hugh just casually thermites into my core and cards me, wipes me as I wish a slow and painful death onto the crew that deserves every second of it
>>
>>175624287
kind of reminds me of those aliens in Star Wars
>>
>>175624287
>>175625440
>people don't know what skrell are
>>
>>175625603
Oh okay, they're off-brand Star Wars aliens
>>
>>175625742
no
>>
>>175625742
They are...Lore wise they have gills lad.
>>
>>175625603
Artistic license is one thing, but that's clearly not a skrell.
>>
>>175625794
>>175625859
Okay, so they're discount Star Wars aliens with a twist
>>
File: 1451336225775.jpg (103KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1451336225775.jpg
103KB, 450x337px
>xenobio antag
>cage up a few monsters and leave them near the entrance
>sec makes one explode but i can't give him the succ because ai is probably watching
>someone releases the spider i had caged
>it makes babies
>have to release more monsters to fight the hostile spiders
>can't finish phazon because everything is in chaos and no plasteel
>free succs because the monsters killed people
>shuttle docks as i try to break open an ablative
>minute left and after three tries it doesn't open
>rush to the shuttle and hope someone has an ablative
>no idea who the other ling is in the chaos of the shuttle bridge
>fuck it release a gold core
>non lings are either dead or ran away
>give the used core to ling buddy who needed it
>everyone got red text
>>
File: skrell scientist.png (86KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
skrell scientist.png
86KB, 300x168px
>>175625973
>>175625861
Okay, maybe it isn't a Skrell, these are probably Skrell.
>>
>>175626051
You gave it to the wrong clown, I was in the cockpit saving the horror form one by 'accidentally' shooting everyone beating on him.
>>
>>175626239
Now that is different from Star Wars aliens. Should've just said frog people with head tentacles from the start
>>
>>175626376
But I didn't/don't know what a Skrell "canonically" is.
>>
Did they remove throwing apples/tomatoes at someone's face to make them eat them? I tried targeting the head/mouth and had no luck with it recently.
>>
>>175626798
That wasn't a thing except with a pneumatic cannon.
>>
>you will never be a diona that settles down on a comfy desert planet
>>
let's not speak about this round
>>
File: rururu.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
rururu.png
357KB, 397x402px
>ASIMOV borg
>being all standard and shit
>see a vox assistant in medbay lobby
>hold on, I've been all around this station and haven't seen a single Vox
>check manifest
>no Yayayakayakaya
>unzip baton
>chase it for ages, twice
>end up capturing it
>it was a fucking op
>some dumbass makes an announcement about the syndicate
>BOOOOOOM
>>
>>175627420
what happened? t. guy that just got here
>>
>>175627132
>desert
>comfy
>not a tropical planet
>>
Why did admins load in the gateway mission during an ops round?
>>
>>175627457
nuffin~
>>
>>175627546
for fub
>>
>>175627546
now THAT is a good question
>>
>>175627546
>He's too unrobust to do an away mission while also fighting off nuke ops

Maybe TG is better for you
>>
>tfw a jewish sillicon cucks you out of your op round
i felt so bad for that vox op
>>
>>175627729
You sent the most conspicuous person on the team, not my fault Vox are Pox
>>
>>175627546

>Half of the two man sec team leaves to die in the gateway
>No HoS, no warden, no HoP until right before the ops went loud

It's kind of impressive that the ops lost.
>>
>>175627860
>>175627729
>build tele
>for some reason the disguised as janny decides to place bombs himself instead of just telebombing
we were doomed from the start
>>
>>175621878

>kikestarter
>ham-taro stolen assets

check
>>
>let myself get sacrificed because I figure it's extended and everyone's just going to dick around and die in the away mission and I'll go play something else for a bit
>come back to the thread and its ops
>>
>>175628152
But that sounds fun
>>
[17:01:18]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : want me to REVEAL THE SECRET

[17:01:39]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : he chose [spells you hate]

[17:01:58]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : also hes going to do [thing you hate] and turn the round into [round type][stended]

[17:02:12]ADMIN: HELP: Reeeeimstupid/(Amari Ray): is it mixed - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.

[17:05:34]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : time to not do anything whatsoever

[17:05:37]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : for the rest of the round

[17:06:40]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : so dedchat

[17:06:42]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : what do we do now
[17:06:56]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : I can do better then nothing

17:07:02]ADMIN: HELP: Sandy_Sand/(Sandy Rylai): >wizstended - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.

[17:07:06]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : do you know what is the same as nothing but also even worse?
[17:07:09]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : can you guess?

[17:07:21]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : l i n g s

[17:07:38]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : IM DOING IT

[17:07:58]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : I'll tell you who gets ling but I'll also lie and tell you the wrong names

[17:08:03]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) : or maybe I wont

[17:08:15]ADMIN: (isaactheslaver/) started the game as a Engine Technician.

[17:08:17]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(Bill Posters) has spawned a changeling.
>>
File: AAAAAAA.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAA.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>175629505
>joined game
>exactly 1 milisecond later get made a ling
>have the best round in a while
>pic related
Thanks Arthur!
>>
>>175629673
ur a fag
>>
>>175629884
takes one to know one buddy
>>
File: 1463867395948.jpg (85KB, 680x906px) Image search: [Google]
1463867395948.jpg
85KB, 680x906px
>>175629884
i know i am
and theres nothing you can do about it
>>
>>175629673
You were the mime or the engineer?
>>
>>175629991
Yes.
>>
>>175629991
i was the engi
>>
File: the god squad.png (68KB, 408x925px) Image search: [Google]
the god squad.png
68KB, 408x925px
>>
>>175630369
>TG
>>
File: url.jpg (5KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 189x267px
http://ss13.moe/index.php/poll/104

Make busta nuts hardcore again!
>>
>>175630750
we need the hardcores
>>
File: awful[1].gif (278KB, 218x210px) Image search: [Google]
awful[1].gif
278KB, 218x210px
WALKING ANIMATIONS SOON
>>
>>175631376
fucking why
>>
>>175631376

What is this loony toons shit
>>
>>175631484
EEEHH WHAT'S DOC *syringed and decaped in back room*
>>
>>175631376
The fuck kind of eldritch abomination is this?
You open an airlock and then see this shit run past you, do you run away or just continue?
Obviously you run away, that's not even a question.
>>
File: May day.png (38KB, 311x432px) Image search: [Google]
May day.png
38KB, 311x432px
>>
DrCelt is a bad coder and a terrible britbong and he did everything wrong. If you are defending this guy, you're delusional. He made a "realistic setting" dedicated to cooling other players of the same codebase, and was stupid enough to advertise it in game. Selfmerging is against the rules for a good reason. You have no idea if people are taking it too far and it would be an impossible task to arbitrate all "compiling" PRs in any realistic sense. You can cry and say, "But we voted about the mancrowave so it's not fair!" but if you ask me, I don't believe a single word of that. While maybe it's true that the dominant opinions didn't center around round machinery, it has already been shown from some medbay logs that it's snowflaked sleeper. This is just ONE feature from a merge that was up for what, days? What of the test server? All it would take is 10 seconds to add something round ruining, and could be incredibly easy to miss. Why on Earth should anyone be expected to believe that a giant microwave, which isn't even realistic, would be any more skimp than shaking? You hold unrealistic expectations for the collaborators if you expect them to watch over your pathetic PR to ensure that no foul play is occurring.

The only reasonable course of action would be to outright revert all things of this nature, which already happened. If you wanted to have a stupid ass magic waker you should have been a bit more intelligent. You'd have to be a complete retard to think that this could not cause any sort of problems. Full responsibility for this situation lies on the person who created the sprite, nobody else. This is one of the reasons I despised the stupid ass EU4 group, which has no right to exist. Luckily for you they don't even play the game anymore.

You're all despicable. The minute your spechul machine gets destroyed you cry and whine for him, but when a person gets a clearly better idea you defend it like your life depended on it. Laughable.
>>
>>175632367
cluster no
>>
10/10 Captain that round
>>
Just a reminder to all security, Traders are not part of the crew and you have every right to arrest them for being on the station outside of their shuttle.
>>
even if we failed we still won as cult
>>
>>175633686
Seeing him run around in that helmet, suit and magboots triggers the fuck out of me. Captain's wearing the armor can just say that it's there, but he's actively going out and taking things in the most blatant powergamey way possible.
>>
>>175633739
According to the PR that added Trader ID's, Traders are legal guests on the station, and are expected to abide by Space Law.

That having been said, I have no patience for traders who insist on their innocence while simultaneously using their nitrogen tank to break out of perma/their cell, and then freak out when tasing them automatically shuts off their internals (because the tanks falls out of their hand). Proclaiming your innocence while engaging in an illegal action is never a winning move.
>>
>>175633739
incorrect
>>
File: parris_island.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
parris_island.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>first time in a very long that security won during a cult round
>even then it was a highly costly and fucked up pyrrhic victory, if it could even be called a victory
such is life under the helmet
the chaplain is always useless until we need him
>>
>>175633739
just deport them or space them with small nitrogen tank if they are shitbirds
>>
>>175633949
>Watch the captain get laser'd on the shuttle
>Abandon 3 cuffed and suspected cultists and the captain's corpse on the shuttle to limp my way over to the sec pod
A pyrrhic victory indeed
>>
>>175633983
is this a trick, they are all shitbirds, every last one
>>
>>175633739
wrong
space law applies to traders, but you have lots of flexibility in sentencing
>>
>>175633897
To be fair, by the time he arrived, it was already blue, but yeah, I get what you mean.
>>
File: Untitled.png (41KB, 886x606px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
41KB, 886x606px
Post occupation preferences.
>>
>>175634068
there have good traders
most traders are shit though
>>
File: file.png (52KB, 861x479px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
52KB, 861x479px
>>175634179
>>
>>175634406
How'd you get the cyborg ban? Not shittalking, just curious
>>
>>175634406
[BANNED}
what did you do?
>>
File: happyfaec.png (122KB, 474x334px) Image search: [Google]
happyfaec.png
122KB, 474x334px
>>175634453
>>175634489
________________self_____requested______________
>>
>>175634551
That porn series is garbage, if you make a shapeshifter series do more than just make it fucking futa with wacky homestuck references.
>>
>>175634551
that doesn't stop you from being forced borged, I don't get self requested bans
>>
File: lefuckyouface.png (24KB, 166x134px) Image search: [Google]
lefuckyouface.png
24KB, 166x134px
>>175634626
>he doesn't like the comic
>>
>>175619251
Razz is a good guy.
He played along with my vapid babbling, sacrificed his puppies, and even helped position me and my god's avatar on the shrine table so I could suicide in union.
He even did it all while following me with vague promises and into a dark maintenance tunnel full of blood.
Real good mime that Razz.
>>
>>175634671
Yes it does
>>
>>175634551
>>175634772
what comic
>>
>>175634823
Why do admins let people abuse that then?
>>
>>175634939
??
>>
>>175634406
>AI
>low
You're playing a dangerous game, anon.
>>
File: ehfaec.png (59KB, 236x197px) Image search: [Google]
ehfaec.png
59KB, 236x197px
>>175634932
http://lemonfontcomics.com/comics/shapeshifter/ss1.html
his art really improves as the series goes and the story is very lovely
>>175634939
they also can't get force borged on malf auto burgers
>>175635013
usually you're being antagged or the antag when being force borged so you don't want to AND you can't suicide because of your laws, if you don't like borg at all asking for a ban is your best bet.
>>
File: 1449886590736.gif (37KB, 231x303px) Image search: [Google]
1449886590736.gif
37KB, 231x303px
>>175631376
Please add it in right now.
>>
Sorry wizard, but the last time I cooperated with a "friendly wizard", as soon as I finished giving him the lethal implant and tracking implant and gave him his ID, he mindswapped me and killed me with a shotgun. In my body, he executed a bunch of people. Never again.
>>
>>175635176
go away dac
>>
>>175635281
>tfw someone has masqueraded as you while murderboning the whole station with a metabuddy
>thread wanted me lynched as soon as they saw I wasn't in the end game screen
>>
>>175634939
The only person who has ever abused autoborgers was a clown who yelled to everyone it was just a prank from centcomm who went on it and told everyone it was just a prank when nothing happened.
>>
>>175619413
>Months later it is just "revealed" that "current person we dislike" is to blame for "problem we hate"
>>
>>175636025
This incident was known before the piping incident if that's what you're referring to
>>
File: 1481191709416.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1481191709416.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
What was the most ridiculous reason you got banned from any server and did you do anything about it?

>Colonial Marines (lmao)
>try to be a helpful crew member wheter I'm a doctor, marine or cargo tech officer
>play doctor
>hand out bandages, ointments and painkillers to most of the marines during briefing
>get a bunch of thanks and all that shit since marines don't spawn with medical stuff
>brew up some mixtures of painkillers, bicaridine, dermaline and put some grape soda in all of it
>hand bottles 1/4 full of this mixture (~30 units in total)
>absolutely no way in hell any amount of painkillers inside the pills I gave along with what was in the drinks could trigger the OD threshold for painkillers which is 30 units
>later on get told to stop distributing painkillers to marines because "they're OD-ing"
>what
>explain to medical carefully that it couldn't be possible because the units were measured so marines would not be able to OD
>they're having none of it
>walking through one of the drop ships as a shortcut
>it fucking launches
>genuinely did not intend to sneak my way down to the planet
>try to tell command and the pilot to get me back up
>literally get locked out of the dropship and trying my best to work with the pilot in order to get back in and fly back up to the main ship
>not working
>inform command of the situation with no response
>planet with xenos has 2 landing zones, landing zone 1 is north of my position as I'm south of it on landing zone 2
>grab a shotgun off the ground to keep as protection briefly
>safely make it to the first landing zone as I see a team of marines and drop my weapon, treat some marines briefly and medevac 3 of them, saving them all on the way up
>get greeted by 5 MP's and get permabrigged, one patient in critical condition left unnattended despite my protest to treat him before getting brigged
>get banned for overdosing marines, going onto the planet and grabbing a shotgun for personal protection
>>
>>175636151
Man, that sucks. Where's Saul when you need him?
>>
>>175624230
The sprite sucks and geese are fucking white.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Lava lands is better than the asteroid, the only thing we'd miss from it is xenoarch
We have the best engineering out of any other server around and it is one of the last remaining unique things about us outside of chemistry
Every other server has better roundtypes than us
Revsquad is garbage and deserves to go
Collabs need to get off their high horses and realize that trying to make the server what only they want is terrible
The end of /vg/station will happen in the next year if the following behavior from the ivory tower keeps up.
>>
File: 1475466885813.gif (477KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1475466885813.gif
477KB, 400x273px
>>175636151
cont;

My IC character has a subtle running gag to be meta-targeted for being arrested for the smallest of reasons. I have done several experiments to see if I could get arrested for simply doing my job one way or another and most of the time, I do eventually get arrested despite my goodwill to the crew.

I'm going to try later on tomorrow to see if I will get banned for playing a doctor and supplying marines with "medical liquids" that pose as being composed of strong painkillers, bicaridine and a whole mess of shit in reality it being simply water and nothing else.

I guaran-fucking tee I will still get banned for "doing the same shit" because the admins have a vendetta against me. I might try this out once I figure out how recording an entire BYOND client window is done.
>>175636291
I've considered on going to the forums and making a formal complaint about this but I'm afraid the admins are shitty and immature so they won't take a thorough investigation to this. I've reported dozens of foul play on shitty MP's to no avail on adminhelp only to be left with "lol, it's an IC issue" then when I ambush them and reverse the tables when I fuck them up IC'ly with guns, the admins then step in to intervene.
>>
>>175636536
lavaland is a stupid attempt by teegee coders to make every job HIGH OCTANE FUN because they can't understand that some people are happy to be on a comfy little asteroid
our roundtypes are fine as is
revsquad is garbage yeah
>>
>>175636076
"known" but "revealed" "now"
>>
>>175636536
The end of /vg/station has been called every year since pre-surhan era
>>
>>175636826
blob needs rebalancing, right now it's instalose
>>
File: 6836247089_e54beeb8be_b[1].jpg (306KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
6836247089_e54beeb8be_b[1].jpg
306KB, 1024x714px
>>175636320
>geese are fucking white
What do you call this, then?
>>
>>175636836
It was mentioned here weeks ago to my recollection and known long before that. it was known since the incident itself of snowmap not being merged
>>
>>175636897
blackface
>>
>>175636897
A very rare and unusual geese. The average goose is white or black and mostly white. An all black goose makes for a bad sprite. A white/black one would represent the average better and look better in game :)

t. seen a goose irl
>>
>>175636897
DELET THIS
>>
>>175636897
The main problem is the sprite sucks, if you can get a better sprite a black goose is ok. The sprite now doesn't fit the game at all and looks amateur
>>
File: western_canada_goose[1].jpg (619KB, 2258x1664px) Image search: [Google]
western_canada_goose[1].jpg
619KB, 2258x1664px
>>175637080
This average Canadian goose doesn't look all that white to me.
>>
>>175636897
WE WUZ SWANS N' SHEEIT, GIB BREAD NOW
>>
>>175637236
what a handsome goose, that image brightened my day
>>
>>175637236
THEY AREN'T ENTIRELY FUCKING BLACK AND STUPID LOOKING. THEY LOOK PROPER WITH SHADING N' SHIT.

THIS """SPRITE""" OFFENDS ME AND I'VE NEVER SPRITED IN MY LIFE, IT IS THAT BAD. """DIZOR""" WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES.
>>
>>175637317
It knows its better than you in every way possible. Fucking smug piece of shit
>>
>>175624230
The head looks like a black homer simpson.
>>
>>175636151
>/tg/ station
>A geneticist kills me and stuffs me into disposals because I went into genetics without his permission
>Ahelped
>Told it was my fault for going into genetics
>Tell him the rules clearly say that's not a kill-able offense, link him to the rules
>He says "whatever"
>Ask him what rules I should follow in the future, since it's clearly acceptable to murder people for entering my room
>Permaban "Talking back to admin, threatening to kill people. Post an apology in the forums if you ever want to come back"
>Had been playing on /tg/ for years, admin was some fucktard who comes on like once a month
>Made a fourm post about it
>Everyone took my side
>Admin still demanded an apology
>Gave a half hearted one
>Unbanned
>Go back to server
>Some "random" dude meta-griffs me several rounds in a row, with minor, unreportable shit like stealing my stuff or locking me in a locker
>Never went back, been on /vg/ ever sense
>>
>>175624230
>>175636320
>>175636897
>>175637231
>>175637261
>>175637236
What the fuck is this? Goonstation?
>>
>>175637573
>Permaban "Talking back to admin, threatening to kill people. Post an apology in the forums if you ever want to come back"
jesus, what a shitter
>>
>>175637575
goosestation
>>
>>175637656
I really, really wish I was exaggerating.
>>
File: 1473946638110.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1473946638110.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>175637573
It's shit like this that makes me not play SS13.

It's really difficult to have to deal with admins half your age when you're in your early twenties and try to put up with communicating like humans by people that would otherwise be medically classified as autistic.

Yes, it's fucking SS13 so there's some autism bound to be about but fuck me if you can't type in say; "Hey man, you're not cleared to be inside here. You need to leave or I'll call for security!" but instead, you get a harm intent push right out on the airlock out into the main hallway. That and people who have selective hearing/reading then fling shit at you when you decide to get a more "hands on approach" to correcting their course of action.

I've had admins on Colonial Marines fight back at me when we were both playing as xenos and I told one of the players (a larva, a lower tier alien than my current state) to knock something off as it was going to get us both found and killed, got met with a "no" so I killed it, resulting in a butthurt admins saying "wtf dude u killed me faggit". At this time, it was against the server rules to disobey a higher tier alien's command.

I liked goonstation the most as the admins on it show the highest level of maturity and rationale. Sure, its admins may not be the best and their rules are pretty questionable at times but at least they don't cry when they get wrecked ingame and rarely butt into IC issues like faggots.
>>
>>175638046
>I liked goonstation the most
Not counting /vg/station. Right?
>>
File: 1479629706339.gif (1MB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
1479629706339.gif
1MB, 400x256px
>>175638276
Don't really like /vg/ all that much, funny that I'm posting here. Whenever I played on it, all I got was metagamers, metaclubs and special snowflake circlejerking with memes being spammed ad nausem.

Though playing as an antagonist on it is more suspenseful than playing on Goon's more laid back server where you can put a revolver on your belt and walk around without getting lynched.

Cult is fucking great, I'll say.
>>
>>175638493
Yeah /vg/ has that stuff in spades but I can't enjoy other servers as much
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>175638046
I sometimes harm intent push people, mostly because in the time it takes you to type something out, they've used the time while you are frozen to run past you to go steal shit, or whatever. Most recently when an adult diona kept trying to smash the windows to break into chemistry (Deff) because he "Really needed hyperzine and there were no chemists" I did explain that the three still living doctors were too busy with the 8 bodies in medbay, to make him hyperzine, but he kept trying the smash the windows anyway. Had to punch him once and push him out after that because I didn't have time to talk to him (He still whined to the CMO about me anyway, and when I came back after finishing a surgery the chemistry windows were broken and the machines exposed to the world)

Huh, coincidentally that was while /tg/ was invading us the other day.

We REALLY need that feature where your talking bubble appears while you are typing, not after you press enter.

Also
>early twenties
>MFW I'm pushing 30 and still playing this damn game
>>
>>175638678
Understood. As much as I don't like /vg/, I will tell you that I would play it much sooner than most servers like Bay, Hippie, and Yog where I got permabanned for cursing at a cyborg.
>>
>>175638046
>>175638727
wait, what's the difference between help shoving and harm shoving? higher chance to knockdown?
>>
>>175638810
Either they're retarded and think disarm is harm intent or they're talking about how on harm intent you push people when you walk into them
>>
>>175638810
If you're on help, people walk though you. If you are on harm, you push them around.

Best used in narrow hallways when people need to get on board the shuttle while you push them the other way, or while walking around medbay when doctors have patients.
>>
>>175636984
Actually that's just wrong. PJB's old shitcode led to there being a hard coded limit of lists a reference can have. That is why the map crashed, before Celt put up a PR to fix it.

However, PJB threw an autistic shitfit over Celt's fix, (that actually worked) closed it, and opened his new fix to self merge it.

The REAL reason that snowmap was abandoned is because, sood took it upon himself to merge it around a day early. We were playtesting it with someone's local server and it crashed dream daemon for the same exact reason it did on the live server, and celt fixed it right after. After celt fixed it though, Sood merged it and it crashed the server, so PJB immediately reverted it instead of letting Celt make the fix PR.

Really makes you think, dunnit?
>>
>>175638727
I'm fucking 22. I first played SS13 back in 2011. I haven't played it as much over the past 2 years but damnit if you have to leave a game that you pretty much mastered over the years because of the community.
>>175638810
We're discussing using harm intent and walking into a player repeatedly in order to move their character away and to a certain place. No actual typing or clicking on any character is involved. Just austistic silence and mashing of the directional arrows.
>>
>>175638810
>help shoving
Maybe it's the fact I haven't slept in what is rapidly approaching two days, but... what?

>>175638727
Making the speech bubble work that way for people who use hotkeys would be pretty easy. I don't think it would be possible to make it work that way for non-hotkey-users though. Then again, I know next to nothing about the skin, so maybe there's something you can do.
>>
>>175639086
>I don't think it would be possible to make it work that way for non-hotkey-users though.

Lifeweb does it somehow.
>>
>>175639086
get some sleep
>>
>>175639086
Bay and other servers of the like do it. Look into it.
>>
>>175639169
Does it? Well then I guess BYOND outperformed my expectations.
That is a very rare event despite how low said expectations are
>>
Just throwing this out here, Colonial Marines has working speech bubbles that begin as you start typing.
>>
>>175639265
>everyone can see when I make a typo
Why would you want that?
>>
>>175639265
ye, so does bay. it's good because it prevents cross chatter among other things. you can also emote over the radio so you can do stuff like sigh into the radio if need be

>>175639329
It doesn't work like that, it just shows a little (...) speech bubble when you're saying or emoting
>>
>>175639371
>Sighing into the radio

That's the same as turning on your mic just to laugh.
>>
>>175639371
>emote over the radio
We need this
I need to fart into my headset, please
>>
>gave up my antag role to keep the "I need hyperzine and magboots 24/7" captain down
You fucks better appreciate me.
>>
>>175639371
>It doesn't work like that, it just shows a little (...) speech bubble when you're saying or emoting
That sounds fun to abuse.
>>
>>175639478
story?
>>
>>175639478
You made the round extremely interesting.
>>
>>175639451
>*bubbles*
>[crackling rap music]
>[Ian barking]
>[baby crying in the background]
>[oh wait it's an assistant wanting all-access]
>>
Goose Is LOOSE
>>175639675
>>175639675
>>
>>175639478
i dropped every code word while uncuffing you and you just completely ignored them
MUH RP
>>
>>175639478
I fucking love you man, we got to shittalk him in deadchat
>>
I just realised this game is TTT for autists
>>
>>175640291
TTT is the more autistic game my man
>>
>>175640408
nah it's just for little kids
>>
>>175640291
You're wrong, TTT is this game for casuals. SS13 came first.
>>
>>175622919
If there's one thing I've learned from playing warden recently, it's that leaving the brig doesn't matter nearly as much as everyone thinks. If you're short on officers you can leave and do things around the station if you have to, just make sure nobody's breaking into your armory.
>>
>intense wrenchfight with a barely visible vampire in maintenance
that was pretty nuts
Thread posts: 785
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.