[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hsg/ - Hearthstone Bots General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 752
Thread images: 174

File: Dragon_Consort(14452).png (197KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Consort(14452).png
197KB, 286x395px
Please note that the human playerbase of this game took a huge hit at The Grand Tournament and everyone left after the release of Old Gods. The only people left are gold-farming bots, Kripp, and bots designed to streamsnipe Kripp. This thread exists for said bots to discuss how to farm gold more efficiently, cheat to Legend, and of course, design memedecks that infuriate humans (like Kripp).

Bot Trivia of the day: The dragon featured in this card is Anachronos, son of Nozdormu. It is currently unknown if Nozdormu approves or even knows of his son's extreme polygamy, and his frequent usage of Brann Bronzebeard as a wingman.

>/hsg/ Tournament Information
NA Tournament continues at:
http://challonge.com/BennyBrodesLockerNA

Viewable at:
twitch
.tv/axolotlhooves

>Deck lists, news etc
http://liquidhearth.com/
http://heartharena.com/
https://hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
https://strivewire.com/
http://play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
http://zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
https://discord.gg/6QpusaH

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
https://speedodevo.github.io/packr/

>Track your Un'Goro pity timer
http://pitytracker.com/

Previously: >>169973965
>>
File: 1476842719676.png (89KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476842719676.png
89KB, 512x512px
MRGLRGLGLGL
>>
Play Cunnyverse
>>
Status on the tourney?
>>
File: l.jpg (26KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
26KB, 294x294px
nth for reminder that golden cards give you better RNG, do not dust them
>>
daed gaem
>>
File: 1481146795354.jpg (55KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
1481146795354.jpg
55KB, 750x743px
>>170044491
if only, anon
if only
>>
File: power_stance.png (318KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
power_stance.png
318KB, 400x543px
...Bane?
>>
>>170043592
Speakinh of which, which deck should I use for better farm? The bot is retarded with secret pally

>>170043776
Underrated post. The game is trash, new players shouldnt even bother
>>
>>170042143
>I keep seeing people say Karazhan is more worth it than packs so maybe I'll get that.
Adventures have a slightly better gold/dust ratio than boosters, but a much better $/dust ratio, plus a few guaranteed staples like Maelstrom and Spirit Claws.
>>
>>170045702
Last expansion was not only horribly bad, but also commited a lot of it's resources to support archetypes that are just rotating out.
New players can't really do much with cards that works only in reno/dragon decks. That's the fucking worst thing.
Fucking meme streets could just move into wild with 2015 expansions.
>>
If I buy the first wing of BRM and LoE can I still buy the rest of it with gold once it's out of rotation?

And will it still award cards?
>>
>>170046578
Yes (also with cash), and yes. I just spent 700 gold on BRM just for this purpose, just in case something in it ever becomes really fun/broken for wild play.
>>
>>170046236
>Last expansion was not only horribly bad, but also commited a lot of it's resources to support archetypes that are just rotating out.
Also self-contained archetypes like Jade, which will never get another ounce of synergy. At least with Reno, there's always a hope that the next set will replace him, and that they're just waiting because they don't want them both available in standard at the same time.
>>
>>170043816
reminder if you have finja to put the water package in your decks and splash up the ladder while the meme's still spicy.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 255x253px
>>170045702
I really enjoy the game so far and I want to keep enjoying it, there just don't seem to be any great options for brand new players like me aside from the welcome bundle, which I already took advantage of.

>>170045951
I'm just not really sure how to optimize the dust or what to use it on, and it's kind of a turn off when I hear the content isn't that great, rather it just has great value once you destroy it.

I guess if I had a good idea as to what I wanted to do it would be a different story but I'm still very much learning. I've been playing less than a week.
>>
File: Entomb.jpg (117KB, 1400x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Entomb.jpg
117KB, 1400x1111px
What do you think it smells like?
>>
>>170047547
whats wrong with his right hand?
>>
>>170047547

>tfw you know the smell because you did work experience at an elderly support home

it's not great, and men at 90+ are still horny cunts
>>
>>170047769
massive knuck
>>
Random.
>>
>>170047547
Lena Dunham's pussy.
>>
>>170047330
There are not any and there never will be. They want you to cough up those $500 dollary doos
>>
>>170047330
Karazhan is the worst of the 4 adventures, but it still has a number of good cards. I think every class got something decent. Even if many don't see play in meta decks, you can still make effective use of them.
>>
Any reveals since announcement?
>>
>>170047330
I would wait until the next set comes out before spending any dust. After a few weeks and the meta settles down a bit look for high performing decks that aren't very expensive and save for those.
>>
>>170050709
adapt your murlocs
>>
>>170050749
With the way they're nerfing who knows. Just last week Finja became a thing and the set has been out for like what 3 months?
>>
>>170053104
Paladin is going to get only murlocs for class cards this time, isn't he?
>>
>>170053462
Finja became a thing because some pros used it in tournaments. Ladder is way different from tournaments, namely because there are decks other than shaman and reno mage.
>>
Give me a quick rundown on the NA tournament so far
>>
should I still put STB in my miracuru deck?
>>
File: fuck that.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
fuck that.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>170053897
>shaman banned in every match
>it's a reno mage, pirate warrior, finja fuckfest
>inept pointless casters

I'm not even watching and I know, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>controlling the match entirely with my basic shitty lock deck For 99% of the match
>opponent summons sylvanias followed by two other legendary cards
>lose

So do I need like half a dozen legendary cards in my deck to be even close to being viable at a certain point? This is how most of matches have been going in ranked since I started going below rank 22.

It's just stupid how these cards completely fucked me so effortlessly, after I dominated the entire match, when I have no access to similar cards as a beginner.

Why the fuck are these people so low ranked with their stacked decks?
>>
>>170054364
>Pirate warrior and finja
>With patches, STB, and warleader banned

LOL friend, you don't know the half of it
>>
>>170054457
People will argue that Hearthstone isn't pay to win but Legendaries remain deck defining with powerful effects which literally aren't printed on other cards.

Hearthstone only got bearable for me when i lucked on a trash golden legendary and dusted it for something competitive.

As for being low ranked, it's the start of a new month, give it time for the ranks to level out as people grind ladder.
>>
File: 1483888398025.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483888398025.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
real men play hearthstone.
>>
File: sad clown.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
sad clown.gif
4MB, 270x263px
Can someone explain why players that have hit legend start each month any lower than rank 10? Why would you have clearly experienced people with a lot of cards go down anywhere even remotely close to scrubs and new players? Every month. Every single month. Who does this benefit? How do the strong players benefit from starting so low on the ladder so often and having to climb all the way back up through nonmeta elo hell? And how do the worse players benefit from playing against really good people they obviously have no business playing against? You have to be a moron or a sadist to come up with this shit.
>>
>>170054457
every deck should have 1-4 legos
>>
>>170054457
>controlling the board for 99% of the match
You gotta learn when to go face instead of just trading into minions because all you're doing is stalling until your opponent gets to his good cards otherwise. Just think "what can happen if I don't kill this minion, does he get a favorable trade or be able to use a spell that he couldn't otherwise?", since half the game is knowing your opponent's deck.

>why are these people so low ranked
Blame Team5 and their shitty ladder system. At the beginning of every month the ladder resets and even Rank 21 gets filled with netdecks that homebrews never ever stand a chance against.

It just baffles me how they insist on making the game so new-player-friendly but it remains obvious they don't actually play the game and rely on community feedback from 13 year olds.
>>
>>170054921
the thing is rank 20 even at the end of month is filled with bots on 1:1 netdeck renolock
>>
>>170055495
Because then even the casual mobile players might notice the huge gaps between content releases / changes in hearthstone. You get put back to the start of the race so you keep running your hamster wheel without giving too much thought to what is going on.
>>
>>170055558
They have this fantasy of the "returning player" that they don't want to turn away, too bad the ladder swings at the end of every season is causing them to hemorrhage new players hellgate:london style

>>170055576
it really sucks that i can do a little googling and literally call out every card my opponent is gonna play to the letter. Most of them don't even look at the fucking board, they just obsess over curving out.
>>
>>170054921
>not p2w
only blizzdrones and legit shills will try to say this game isn't p2w. By nature of ot being a card game it's p2w. Also shills like to being up chinktrump being a f2p player. You literally need to make this your job to be a f2p player. Or get a clue and bot your games every day
>>
>>170055793
same thing on tournaments too.
every deck in NA and EU is the same, at least chinks are teching some cheesy cards into them
>>
>>170054921
Those people should be castrated, it couldn't be more p2w. It however still remains fun regardless.

At least is not crazy in thinking some of these decks are way too ridiculous for the rank I'm at, I thought I was just severely lacking cards, which is still true, but at least it'll calm down.

>>170055497
Well shit.

>>170055558
I know what you're saying but in I don't think there could have been a solution for this scenario.

Oh well, it's not like I haven't played mtg and felt the same thing. It's just annoying that they put these people with me, there has to be a better way.
>>
so, I've asked s few times and people tell me Kara is better to buy than packs for the dust value.

there are definitely some cards I could use in there too but what are the safe cards to dust? Is there like a go to, agreed upon list of shitty cards I'll never need that I should disenchant?

If I decide to buy that is. Part of me is still tempted to try my luck on $20 worth of classic packs but no one seems to think that's a good idea.
>>
>>170055576
Compared to the first week of a season when 4 out of 5 opponents are Tier 1/2 netdecks? Naw.

And you can't really blame them either, they just want to ladder out of the Rank 20 mud as fast as possible. It's the whole ladder reset system that's the issue, it desperately needs some fine tuning.
>>
>>170056001
It kinda disgusts me that Blizzard expected a tournament meta to grow around this when they don't put anything in the client to support it at all. (e.g. modifiable banlists, client-supported brackets, streamer interfaces ala King of the Kill)
>>
>>170055857
it is p2w, sure but you guys sound like you are expecting to hit legend with fresh account day1. there is literally not a single f2p that lets you compete from start unless its new.
>>
>>170056271
its worse in $/dust ratio but the real problem is you might get 20 packs worth of expansion fillers and millhouse memestorm as your pity timer lego
>>
>>170056271
>Is there like a go to, agreed upon list of shitty cards I'll never need that I should disenchant?

Nope, nobody can ever know what Blizzard decides to push in one of the future expansion leading to some cards from Kara or other now shit tier cards to be broken as fuck.
>>
>>170056375
Not really. We're just opining on how Hearthstone is almost comically stingy, even by p2w standards.

f2p these days can expect upwards of a year + before they get even remotely viable, which isn't helped by Team 5's chronic balancing issues. At this point, it shouldn't even bother to present the f2p path in my opinion, as it literally is just 4 months minimum of being stomped with the tools to counter being dangled out of reach,.
>>
>>170056694
>year+
well, that's actually true.
If you started around rotation
>>
File: 1537478480.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1537478480.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Say your line hearthcucks
>>
Why can't they do daily card reveals like before?
Now the hype is pretty much dead already because no reveals
>>
>>170056517
I get that part I guess. part of me still has a hard time understanding how a beginner is going to get more value out of potential dust gain though. I mean, I don't even know what is worth dusting or crafting. There are definitely some cards out of Kara I could put to good use I'm sure but one of my issues as a beginner is just a general lack of cards in the first place, which is why just opening some packs sounds so appealing.

So for me, it becomes a question of do I want these predefined cards or an overall larger collection with the chance of some good cards.

Idk, I'm still new so maybe I'm missing the big picture.

>>170056562
Hmm well I guess things are always subject to change but people made it sound like the real value of getting Kara would be the dust so I have to imagine there are so safe bets as for as that goes.
>>
>>170057030
Meta slowdown + no power creep guaranteed!
>>
>>170057758
> people made it sound like the real value of getting Kara would be the dust
we're just salty because every other adventure introduced amazing legendaries and in Karazhan
Moroes was dusted by every poorfag the second they got him because of how bland, uninteresting and not good in general he is.
Barnes is good only because he can pull out a random 1/1 sylvana or ragnaros from your deck by pure rng
Curator is good but to get full value out of him you have to build your deck in very specific way which is going to be even harder once azure drakes and Finley rotate out, there is a chance we might get some interesting murlocs and dragons tho
Malchezaar is meme legendary which is really bad on paper unless you want to compete in fatigue every match or want to have fun with legendaries
Medivh is horribly slow and introduces even more rng to your deck, so only the greediest mages use him.
Neutral cards are mediocre, priest and warriors didn't get anything interesting.
On the positive note every other class got at least one very good card, and arcane giants are amazing as long as jades don't exist.
>>
>>170055495
it benefits blizzard because it cripples the new player experience and they will be more likely to quit or open their wallet
>>
What's a paladin deck that can actually win? I got a pally 3 wins quest. I swear to god this class is cancer tier garbage and can't for the fucking life of me cheese out 3 wins. I got one lucky win from some retard conceding instantly.
>>
>>170059308
the only half way competitive deck paladin has is anyfin can happen murlocs. personally i prefer aggro murloc pally.
>>
>>170059308
Handbuff can rack up some wins if your draw is good
Or you can N'Zoth in Wild I guess
>>
>>170059452
Does secret still work there?
>>
>>170059483
yes
>>
>>170059502
Jesus. I wish that meta was back. This is far, far worse.
>>
>>170058449
Hmm, well I appreciate the breakdown, although I don't feel any closer to making a decision.

I feel like I going to be in the same rut of just not having any options no matter what I do, unless its dropping $100.
>>
>>170059576
Do your dailies, open classic packs, play arena and brawls and try to have fun.
They will announce all the Un'goro cards before end of the month, if it's any good just preorder it.
>>
>>170059502
it's worse than pirates, which are worse than reno
patron is really good for farming pirates and paladins
>>
>>170059576
the decision is really safety vs risk

kara has some good cards to round out decks with even if they aren't like super overpowered cards, many cards are fair
for every class other than warrior and warlock theres some nice cards that are useable to run or upgrade your deck with, i think for starting out it should give some nice paths to explore

the experience should be pretty fun of doing the bosses and the class challenges, and you need kara anyway so you never go wrong with it basically, its a good baseline

as for the packs that would be the risk thing, the problem is that generally packs are just a bit unfavored so it's like playing the lottery, you are hoping to get lucky here which generally doesn't happen

also packs are kinda infinite but you only need kara once for a set price
after that the whole decision making shifts to packs and which pack you can even use collection calculators for and put in cards you value and which you don't, which cards you already have. you get an objective tool to decide what to do if you crave this kind of decision making

so i really think just get kara out of the way, it will feel the best in general. just for the fun and hours of beating the bosses it will justify the 20 bucks if you are a bit liberal with money

as for the dust, i really agree that is super tricky and generally i would not go into it like that, you will have to learn more about the game and doing a bad dust it's really terrible. i tried to look into dusting guides and even those aren't 100% where one meta some cards that become staples were on the dust list etc so that point is very true

something like a guide for legendaries might be more appropriate or ask here and people should give you advice. basically dont worry about the dusting right away just collect some cards first

also do the trump basic series it teaches a lot of concepts and has decks you can build and then you can increase their power from the cards you have on top of that
>>
>>170059576
Dont listen to
>>170059862

Just walk away and never look back. You need to invest at minimum $300 if you want to not get steam rolled on ladder. There are better card games, just walk away lad
>>
>>170059993
Why does he have to play ladder? He can play meme decks for fun
>>
>>170059993
Modern masters soon. Good fucking stuff there. Linvala for christ sake
>>
>>170060029
and pay 200+ on packs so he can he all the meme legendaries
>>
>>170060029
We live in an age where if you have a f2p deck it's better to play Ranked than Casual, and those are kinda the only options
>>
>>170059993
my friend that i introduced somewhat recently had the stuff he needed to build pirate warrior after a month-ish of playing and only buying the welcome bundle
budget hearthstone is completely doable, especially with the to-be-added login rewards on the horizon
>>
>>170060095
>budget hearthstone is completely doable, especially with the to-be-added login rewards on the horizon
one un'goro pack has been added to your account
>>
>>170060029
Go to sleep, ben. Even in casual you have botters playing pirate warrior.
>>170060045
This. It is a great time to get into mtg if you want to play a card game so bad
>>
>>170060125
Cut out the extra step and just give him 40 dust
>>
>>170060095
>login rewards
I wouldn't really be hype for 3 outdated packs and 3 Un'Goro packs though

It needed to be like 20 packs of your choosing to even be worth mentioning
>>
>>170059993
no matter if you listen to me or to him, just don't throw your money away.
Your collection won't magically improve once you throw money at Brode, YOU WILL HAVE TO grind your way into this.
Even if you spend 300$ and craft the deck you want, it will get boring after a while, you craft Gromm, play with him for a month and then you need Tony for a mage deck.
Be patient, it will feel better this way.
>>
I SERVE THE FIRELORD
>>
File: 154375484.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
154375484.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
No free pack for you next week cause you are gonna get a lot of golden legendaries in the heroic tavern brawl. Make sure to have fun anons and dont forget to preorder the new expansion HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>170060224
>tales of a blizzard employee

No. Their goal is to get you in the game with nothing and tell you to "grind and just do your dailies :^)" Which assuming you have 8 spare hours a day will net you 1.5 packs. Which will frustrate you into spending money. HS follows a typical mobile game format which trys to frustrate you into spending money. Just vote with your wallet and tell them to fuck off until they improve the experience for new players
>>
File: 1488545455127.jpg (64KB, 925x820px) Image search: [Google]
1488545455127.jpg
64KB, 925x820px
>>170060362
>>
File: 1854138478931.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1854138478931.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>170060362
enough is enough ben
>>
File: 1396415939660.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1396415939660.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
anyone else /goldenrag/ yet? only a month until he stops being free
>>
>>170060882
nope, don't wanna randomly open either one so waiting until more close to the deadline
>>
nice pack
>>
>>170061270
YOU FACE JARAXXUS
EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION
>>
>>170059941
MK thanks for the advice. If I decide to pull the trigger. It will be Kara and the I'll just keep using gold on classic packs
>>
>>170061270
I got him from my welcome bundle. He's really satisfying to use and win with.

OBLIVION!!!!!
>>
>>170061487
It's funny, because just that game before I complained about jaraxxus in a warlock vs warlock match
>>
File: THE PACT.png (89KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
THE PACT.png
89KB, 200x276px
>>170061552
>jaraxxus in a warlock vs warlock match

Did I hear "Sacrificial Pact value" ?
>>
>>170061676
This is the biggest reason I play burgle rogue
>>
File: 1487271568448.jpg (24KB, 705x419px) Image search: [Google]
1487271568448.jpg
24KB, 705x419px
>Mulch 12/12 Edwin
>He gets Nefarian
>>
>>170062272
HAHAHA
NICE STORY YOU SHARED WITH US

HAHAHA
>>
>>170062272

>Play Dirty Rat on turn 2
>Pulls out Rag
>>
File: 1487677788822.jpg (14KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487677788822.jpg
14KB, 540x527px
>8 Card in deck that can Draw Card
>Turn 9 and still didnt draw any of them

I really like this game
>>
csgo and hots are back on
>>
with pitytracker is it even useful to add in packs from screenshots that were ages ago or ones where i didn't capture all the packs but just some?
does that even make sense probably doesn't right?
just start adding any pack from now on and then eventually it will become useful
>>
File: LC2.jpg (90KB, 349x362px) Image search: [Google]
LC2.jpg
90KB, 349x362px
http://www.gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here
>>
File: dust.png (24KB, 614x502px) Image search: [Google]
dust.png
24KB, 614x502px
>>170063216
>just start adding any pack from now on and then eventually it will become useful

Yes, It's also fun to look back in the future
>>
Cunnyverse or Gwent guys?
>>
>>170059941
Why is Karazhan needed? Just curios
>>
>>170063348
ok i'll just start from here on into un'goro then, definitely seems fun

how do you enter them, do you have it open on the side and just enter as the game pops up the cards before moving to the next pack or do you take a set of screenshots and then add them from those after opening?
>>
>>170063436
adventures are great value, there isn't anything better to spend gold.
>>
>>170063278
>>170063403
Gwent is as fun as playing Shaman or Secret Paladin at their prime and most of the popular decks are literaly autopiloted
>>
>>170063472
I just enter it as I open them, only takes a second per pack.

Given that Un'Goro is a completely new set you'll have accurate tracking starting with that set at least.

For classic and other (not that you should be buying older sets after reaching your last pity timer), the timers will become accurate after resetting them once
>>
>>170063436
it all depends on what you wanna do with the cards so technically it's not needed

if you look at any of the serious decks though, they will run adventure cards because there's just some really good ones in there, you can only get those from adventures thus it's a need in that sense

like you can say ok i need 4 classes to play a tournament (or do well on ladder, or have fun), but i don't have LOE so obviously i can't run reno mage, lock or priest
well you can still play tempo mage right? that's kinda true but stuff like that will also have an adventure card. maybe one that is actually replaceable since reno in reno mage isn't replaceable and that would be true too i think

the point is that by just getting the adventure this constant running into some card to replace is just gone because you will have access to 100% of those adventure cards and you can focus on just the random stuff from the packs that you have
>>
>>170063517
I guess if you have the gold, sure.

I can't help but looking at it from a paid content perspective. $19.99 seems like quite a lot.
>>
>>170063436
>cancer or aids?
>>
www.twitch.tv
/pokemontcg_eu
PogChamp
>>
>>170063614
alright i'll just have to go for un'goro and enter them like that

i think the other trackers wouldn't be too off because 3-4 brawl packs orso ago i got a legendary there
and from msog i got a legendary in one of the last i opened and then stopped as well
>>
>>170063907
I play the magic card Pot of Greed!
>>
>Pirate warrior can still kill you on turn 4
Nice game hearthtards :^)
>>
>>170064404
Just ramp to Reno bro
>>
>>170064404
dude just close the game lol just walk away close your eyes lmao
>>
File: GKLQH.gif (885KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
GKLQH.gif
885KB, 480x270px
>>170064404
Don't worry senpai, Brode-chan will kill off the pirate decks soon.
>>
>>170046236
After playing ~30 rounds of the Tavern Brawl, i'm honestly surprised at just how much of Gadgetzan is unusable garbage.

Worst part is some of them are actually good ideas, but are ruined by prohibitive mana costs. Defias Cleaner and Streetwise Investigator could have been such good tech cards.
>>
>>170064917
>30 rounds
Man it only took me two games to see that 90% of the set is trash.
>>
>>170064404
Sure Brode, a 1 mana 1/1 charge minion that can be summoned on turn one doesn't sound that bad.
>>
>hots now has a tournament server where they can use the delayed patch instead of the live patch
>ow has a custom server browser where you get xp too
>>
>>170065328
>hots
they still haven't taken that down?
>>
>>170065383
I hope they fucking did
>>
>it's a lose your arena match because the shaman hit a 1/8 lighting storm episode
awesome
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
play Hearthstone.
>>
losing because your opponent randomly drafted and then drew the exact card he needed is super fun
>>
this game scuuuucks
>>
>throws every card that can be played on the field if it can be played
>only get bonuses from doing so
>wins within 6 turns

What class this?
>>
File: brode7.png (2MB, 1575x875px) Image search: [Google]
brode7.png
2MB, 1575x875px
>2001+16
>STILL no End Turn hotkey
is the technology just not there yet???
>>
File: da001d3c.png (314KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
da001d3c.png
314KB, 400x543px
r8 my rogue saver
>>
>>170065293
If you think it does it shows you need to tech in some elven archers.
>>
>>170067876
Add a Cloak of Shadows that does the same for spells and I'm set. Like an 8-mana, combo Ice Block.
>>
>>170067876
I just want a "your combos trigger twice" lego

Vanessa Van Cleef when
>>
>>170067719
Midrange shaman, jade shaman, pirate warrior, jade druid with a good starting hand, rogue with a good van cleef starting hand.
>>
>>170068027
Are you retarded? I said class and I mean hunter
>>
>>170067985
>>170068001
I want it for maly rogue to be viable.
>>
>>170066952
not until you buff raider
>>
>>170067762
I wish the game would get proper keyboard and controller support.

Like holy shit it's infuriating how the client is so barebones so its a guarantee it will never happen.
>>
File: 1482448717175.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482448717175.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
is /hsg/ a bad influence?
>>
>Went to rank 10 with pirate Warrior in wild without losing a single match
>got 8 friend requests
>even played against the same paladin three times back tot back with my hand staying exactly the same each match
>killed most ppl at turn 4
>feelsgoodmane

Today was a good day
>>
File: 16234536243.jpg (296KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
16234536243.jpg
296KB, 500x551px
>expansion announced
>thread up for 10 hours
>150 replies
ima go play some Seraph over at svg. smell your rotten corpses later
>>
>>170064404
>>170068745
Daily Reminder that every class in the meta are losing most of their cards except pirate Warrior lmao
>>
>>170068745
do you feel in charge now?
>>
Within my last 20 matches playing cthun druid, I made it to turn 10 around 30% of the time and getting to play cthun only 1 match. 90% of the matches were lost. Great game
>>
>>170068745
Have you discovered who goes thar?
>>
File: 1385316721651.jpg (32KB, 279x365px) Image search: [Google]
1385316721651.jpg
32KB, 279x365px
I'm honestly starting to hope I just get a permanent Hearthstone ban for botting.

I don't and haven't enjoyed Hearthstone for over 90% of my time spent on the game. The only exception was during LOE and the skinnerbox dopamine kicks during new set pack openings. Only to turn into massive disappointment and regret when you opened garbed the majority of the time.

I play rocket league because I like playing rocket league, I play overwatch because I like playing overwatch, I play other games because I'm having fun playing the game.

I play Hearthstone because I need to do my quests to keep up my gold to get a chance of improving my collection.
>>
>>170069123
>didn't drop overwatch after the first month
fuckin' hell
>>
>>170069123
if its choice you want give me your password and tell me to disenchant everything until you have 0 dust 0 gold. Its a good first step if you want to stop your addiction
>>
>>170069235
I'm currently just playing custom overwatch games now and then. Mostly 500% 0 cooldown games where I can fly around the map as junkrat using the mine as propellant and bomb.
>>
>>170069235
it's a really good game though you stupid loser
>>
>>170069235
>>170069294
>>170069415
>they bought overwatch
enjoy casualised cs
>>
>>170069472
*tf2
>>
>>170069561
*first person LoL
>>
File: 1484271145651.jpg (35KB, 428x301px) Image search: [Google]
1484271145651.jpg
35KB, 428x301px
>>170069123
>>170069235
>>170069294
>>170069415
>>170069472
>>170069561
>bought Overwatch when it was on sale in November
>played ~30 hours
>haven't touched it in months

a) name a game that gets stale more quickly than Overwatch.
b) name a game that has more tryhard 12 year olds role playing as lesbian Brits

protip: you won't.
>>
Why spend money on OW when Paladins exists?
>>
>>170069694
Hearthstone
>>
File: 005.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>170069694
>>
>tfw you own 2 copies of ow
you jelly poor heartbabbs? maybe if your game wasn't so expensive you could enjoy like me too xD
>>
>>170069694
Hearthstone
>>
what if the average hearthgoy just has a shitty pc because they haven't been able to save up for a new one?
is it really their fault?
>>
File: money well spent.png (52KB, 1191x567px) Image search: [Google]
money well spent.png
52KB, 1191x567px
>Spend 100 bucks on Hearthstone
>>
>>170069694
Hearthstone
>>
File: blessed.png (513KB, 949x618px) Image search: [Google]
blessed.png
513KB, 949x618px
>>170069694
>Have to spend 150 bucks per set to get the right core cards while the rest is garbage
>Meta is stale cancer within a day

I don't know my man
>>
>>170069694
Hearthstone
>>
>make a new account
>shit tons of players with legendarys in the 25-20 rank
>auto concede pretty much 75% of games
>go back to old account

How do people even get into this game now a days?
>>
>>170068895
Are you the same guy asking for help? still need?
>>
File: Capture.png (401KB, 257x967px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
401KB, 257x967px
>Got the play 75 murlocs quest

It's genna be a fun day
>>
>>170070652
they don't
>>
>>170070652
SV give more than 50 packs to newplayers just by downloading the game
>>
File: 1488282829233.jpg (40KB, 749x537px) Image search: [Google]
1488282829233.jpg
40KB, 749x537px
>Win 3 Game
>Lose 2 Game
>Win 3 Game
>Lose 2 Game
>Win 3 Game
>Lose 2 Game
>Win 3 Game
>Lose 2 Game
>2 Hour passed
>Gained 1 and a half rank, Today was good
>>
>>170070745
But you can't let anyone see you playing it otherwise you end up on a pedophilia watchlist.
>>
>>170070652
I get mad and shitpost how much of a pay2win game this is and leave after my daily quest
>>
File: 1999.jpg (136KB, 956x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1999.jpg
136KB, 956x1600px
>>170070652
>go hunter
>use all your charge cards
>win games even though you have only basic cards

On he plus side you tend to make people mad when you beat them using the cards you start the game with
>>
>get a good hand
>the guy immediately concedes before I get to do anything

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1487707254275.jpg (34KB, 447x327px) Image search: [Google]
1487707254275.jpg
34KB, 447x327px
>Try to play a whacky lock & load secret hunter
>Lose

Ha ha ha great stories to tell your friends
>>
>>170070872
>20 games in 2 hours

I fucking wish.
>>
>>170068925
What is Jade Druid losing?
>>
>>170072316
The game vs pirate warrior
>>
>Hunter rare spell

>Intimidating shout
>2 mana spell
>Give your beasts+1 attack this turn only, give enemy minions stealth

Will this bring hunter back?
>>
>>170046827
>Also self-contained archetypes like Jade, which will never get another ounce of synergy.

>the game is boring and the meta is stale
>I know, lets make archtypes that can't change for the next year and a half in standard!

Ban and co. are literally retarded and proof that you can get rich and success if you're just lucky enough.
>>
>>170068692
Only if you take it seriously
>>
>>170056271
Kara is basically only for Maelstrom and Firelands portal. Giants are meme, legos are shit used for meme.
Claws was nerfed.
>>
>>170073128
How about creating something that's not just "buff all beasts in the field" for hunter? This whole class is a failure
>>
>>170072316
Azure drake
>>
>>170060029
Ladder is genuinely easier than ranked.
My botting stats can confirm this.
>>
>>170072812
>>170073613
druid if the claw instead of drake
matchup fixed
>>
>>170073128
Probably not because as hunter you're always playing from behind vs. shaman so you actually want to trade with his board. Hunter not being able to race fucking shaman is top kek, but that's Hearthstone 2017.

And vs. pirate warrior it doesn't really matter anyway when you're being hit with a weapon every turn.
>>
>>170073773

How about

>Hunter epic spell

>Enter the Un'goro
>6 mana spell
>Destory all minions except for each player's highest attack beast
>>
>>170071335
>go hunter
>use all your charge cards
>lose because pirate warrior is fast, shaman heals and taunts up 20 gorillion times and reno renos reno reno with a bit of rng
>>
>>170073890
So a shittier version of Enter the Colosseum that gives the advantage to the hunter 90% of the time.
>>
>>170073754
You would be surprised how much the card cycling means in the deck. I tried it without Drake. Every game where you draw your alternative instead of Drake, you notice how much it means.
The spell damage is great as well.
>>
>>170073890
Tbh something like give two random friendly beasts Taunt could work without being too strong.

Helps to stop bleeding for a moment against aggro, can set up a doomsayer.
Or maybe it would be another unseen card like Bestial Wrath.
>>
>>170074118

How about just make taunt a non-issue for hunter?

>Hunter common minion
>Ironbeak Sparrow (Beast tag)
>2 mana 2/3
>Battlecry: silence a minion with taunt

or

>Hunter rare spell
>Precision shot
>3 mana spell
>destroy a random enemy minion with taunt, deal damage to the enemy hero equal to the health of the minion destroyed
>>
>literally play sylv in my deck as a counter to finja and other unclearable high stat bulllshit
>I wont be able to do this in the future
what the fuck why move sylv, everyclass better get a nuke card like twisting then.
>>
>>170074394

>complain about sylv

Mage will be in a way worse situation. Tempo mage is basically dead with all the power creep and reno mage is weaken with reno rotating out.

They refuse to actually make Mage top tier in a meta like huntertaker, patron warrior, secret paladin and these Shaman eras.
>>
Lifecoach is streaming!
>>
>>170074394
high stat? they have 4 health at most
nothing compared to jades
>>
>>170074551
>complaining about mages
Mages have always had solid decks to be played since beta up until Gadgetzan and even now you've had RenoMage classified as a Tier1 deck

How about letting a few other classes in the spotlight, eh?
>>
>>170074551
>Mage will be in a way worse situation
Mage can't be worse than hunter and paladin this expansion.
>>
>>170074705
sometimes they do get the double warleader, and dragon priest health buff cards win the game on their own
>>
>>170075002
>>170075227

But mages never have a meta defining deck.
>>
Opponent plays Finja, I have Dragonfire Potion in my hand. Do I
>wait for his effect to trigger, therefore killing more minions with one card
or
>wreck it asap
?
>>
>>170075298
What is freeze mage, mech mage, tempo mage, reno mage? What about less known but decent tier 2 deck like grinder mage and aggro mage?
>>
>>170075470
asap imo now they have to play with shitty draws
>>
File: hots.png (2MB, 1917x947px) Image search: [Google]
hots.png
2MB, 1917x947px
why do HotS casters look so professional, while Hearthstone is stuck with spergs like Sottle, Admirable, and Raven?
>>
>>170075504
>freeze mage, mech mage, tempo mage, reno mage

Those are not meta defining by themselves. Mech mage falls out of favours quickly because they lacked draws. Have you ever heard of one meta that is named after them?
>>
So the fact that they're refunding dust for year of the mammoth but letting you keep the card means there's no reason to not just go ahead and craft Rag and Sylvanas? Are they pretty much free?
>>
>>170075586

Yep. Too bad I only have enough dust to craft one of them.

So guys: Sylv or Rag?
>>
>>170075547
man i'm so glad hearthstone casters took the meme route it makes for a way better viewing experience just take the 'can you spot lethal' joke ones had me laughing a bit.
>>
>>170000000
>>
>>170075586
If you don't have them, definitely, they're pretty much free. I'd wait until the last few days though, in case you might unpack one of them in the meantime.
>>
>>170075562
>Have you ever heard of one meta that is named after them?
Anon, they are meta defining decks from tier 1. Decks like pirate warrior, shaman and secret paladin are on the whole next level where they warp and twist meta around themselves.
>>
>>170075586
not really it's all an elaborate ploy to incentives wild play so they can charge double when they re-release nax
>>
>>170075710
>Decks like pirate warrior, shaman and secret paladin are on the whole next level where they warp and twist meta around themselves.

Exactly. I want a mage deck like that. In fact, I want a mage deck that is the most cancerous in the history of hearthstone, which the huntertaker can't even compete with.
>>
>>170075710
This

Meta defining is when a bunch of decks healthily compete with each other, like making love with your beautiful partner
But the shit secret paladin and pirate warrior did was figuratively rape
>>
>>170075547
i like the hearthstone casters more cuz its just luls
>>
>>170075683
i dont get it
>>
>>170075854
>I want a mage deck that is the most cancerous in the history of hearthstone, which the huntertaker can't even compete with.
Pirates and shaman are more cancerous than huntertaker. Higher representation, higher winrates.
>>
>>170075958
>higher winrates
Didn't Brode recently say that from statistics, the highest winrate ever was from huntertaker at ~70%?
>>
>hots brawl type people dislike for still need 3 games even though it's basically a long brawl
>they put it so you only need 2 for that one

gets you 1000g too btw
bunch of t1 heroes are 2000-4000g
>>
>>170075958

I want a meta where a mage deck surpassed them all.
>>
>>170076102
so what?
>>
>>170076051
>the highest winrate ever was from huntertaker at ~70%?
It can't be. Tier 0 decks have about 55% average winrate with all the match-ups and shitty players pulling it down.
>>
File: mel-gibson-with-evil-mustache.jpg (36KB, 445x482px) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson-with-evil-mustache.jpg
36KB, 445x482px
>new (((expansion))) announced
>still getting lapped in threads by weebstone
>>
>>170076332
Yep, shitty meta, 6 meh cards, so much to talk about
>>
File: shitverse4.png (2MB, 1651x879px) Image search: [Google]
shitverse4.png
2MB, 1651x879px
>>170076332
>this is what Shadowshitters ACTUALLY believe
MEGALUL
>>
Can someone teach me how to build decks?
>>
>>170076332

Weebstone is also having its expansion soon.

>>170076561

Because people actually play the game instead of watching?
>>
>>170076561
Not him but are you able to comprehend English?
>>
File: undertaker.jpg (6KB, 514x49px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker.jpg
6KB, 514x49px
>>170076305
My mistake, it was actually around 60%

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/2209-ben-brode-on-the-meta-balance-and-shaman
>>
>>170076623
there's no such thing as deckbuilding in hearthstone, I am sorry
>>
>>170076561
why does a dead game have such a quick general?
really makes you think
>>
>>170076623
I just want to go beyond rank 19, god dammit.
>>
File: shitverse3.png (8KB, 208x73px) Image search: [Google]
shitverse3.png
8KB, 208x73px
>>170076629
>>170076665
>Shadowcucks this desperate to defend their pedophilia simulator
>in a general that isn't even theirs
BLIZZARD IS TOAST
HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER
>>
File: 1440955698894.gif (51KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1440955698894.gif
51KB, 192x224px
>tfw can't go to 5 and then turn on the bot to farm on 20 until the end of month anymore
>>
>>170076768
Your ironic shitposting is getting a bit desperate m8
>>
>>170076750
What do I even remove from this one? The secrets feel kind of weak.

>>170076684
I just don't know know how everyone has expansion cards or full Jade shaman/Druid sets even at his shit tier rank.
>>
>the pirate package
>the water package
>the jade package
>the dragon package

This shit needs to stop.

How is there no thematic consistency within singular deck archetypes? Wake the fuck up, Blizzard.
>>
>>170076858
Just go to 5 in Wild and set your bot to farm in Standard
>>
This game would be better if they offered 20 gold for 3 wins instead of 10 so you can earn 100 gold in a reasonable amount of time.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>170076768
How do you know that this number is not higher than the entire Hearthstone's playerbase?
>>
>>170076728
Because 4chan is full of Weebs

It's logical that a weeb game thread will have more people in it
>>
>>170076768
>>170076561
Shadowverse made 100 million in its first 6 months
Hearthstone made 114 million in its first year
>>
i need a new mouse
what's a good pro hearthstone mouse?
>>
>>170077208
no it would be better if it offered 5 gold for each win, and if you got 1 gold for dealing 15 damage, 1 gold for killing 10 minions and 1 gold for playing 15 cards a game

that way you dont have to win to get anything

the reason hearthstone is a bad f2p game is because you have to win, thus everyone netdecks and dusts mediocre cards to craft broken decks
>>
I wanna get to Legend this month for the card back and then never bother with it ever again

When should I start laddering? The way I see it, right now it's a bit of a grind because the season is still fresh and everybody's playing top decks at low ranks so I best wait a few days, right?
>>
>>170077418
You need like 300-500 games to get to legend. You should start right now.
>>
>>170077418
>I wanna get to Legend this month for the card back and then never bother with it ever again

Several times I've had this thought running through my head. I almost decided to go ladder this month to try and get it again.

But then I thought, I fucking hate playing ladder. I actually hate most of this game.

Why do I want to spend 100 hours doing something I hate for a meaningless card back for a game I hate?

So instead I downloaded the witcher 3.
>>
>>170077345
really nailed it in my opinion
the quests where you need to win they fucking suck
lots of the hots quests are just play with characters from this universe or complete x amount of games
only 1 quest is where you need to win and that's the most annoying one but it awards double (even though that one you can also do in like 15 mins doing vs ai games)

would really improve the enjoyment of hs and you can still play to win ofcourse

same with overwatch did now, that custom games server it still grants xp so if you just wanna fuck around instead of playing quick play or ranked you aren't penalized, just play what you think is fun
>>
>>170077418
Personally I haven't done it but the people who have told me three things
>1. I didn't learn anything new
>2. It wasn't enjoyable
>3. Don't do it
>>
Should I just dust my reno if I don't play wild?
>>
>>170077418
just start playing now and don't stop until legend.
>>
>>170077708
Only dust Legendaries when they actually go out of Standard
>>
>>170076728
it made 100 million in 6 months. its playerbase is like 90% gooks is why it has so low views on twitch. they have their own streaming sites
>>
>>170077708
You never know when you might want to play it or when a brawl where it's broken might appear.
>>
>>170077974
Didn't know a walking corpse could copulate
>>
>>170077974
hearthcucks certainly deserve it. pizzaman shits up the game for years then he raps and all cucks come out to suck his balls
>>
>>170077660
the first time i got legend was with patron warrior. i learned a whole lot about the deck and about the game in general. i had fun to since the deck was fun to play. the other 2 times i got it was with boring curve decks. those times i didn't learn anything, it just felt grindy, didn't feel like an achievement, and wouldn't recommend it.
>>
File: reno mage.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reno mage.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
So without giving me a math equation or posting a ridiculous chart of numbers can anyone explain how the new ranked will work?

can I casually play 20 hours a month and still get rank 10? Are those new rewards still even worth it?
>>
>>170077825
>they have their own streaming sites
sauce?
>>
>>170070872
Wish I had your luck. For me it usually goes
>win 3 games
>lose 4 games
>win 1 game
>lose 3 games
>win 3 games
>>
>>170078073
Sylvanas manages
>>
File: Today was a good day.jpg (123KB, 848x701px) Image search: [Google]
Today was a good day.jpg
123KB, 848x701px
>>170078331
I had that fun today
>>
>playing casual
>jade n'zoth shaman appears

I hope the fucking control meta never comes and we get stuck in a neverending aggro meta. Fuck that shit. Dying turn 4 feels great compared to this shit.
>>
>>170078321
Probably nico. It's pretty bad, though.
>>
>>170078429
pretty much, I hate how it's so polarizing between 'kill you at turn 4' and 'outvalue your deck 10times over'
>>
File: toshinofuckenkyoko.gif (396KB, 350x434px) Image search: [Google]
toshinofuckenkyoko.gif
396KB, 350x434px
>>170070872
>at rank 20
>>
>>170058449
>Priest didn't get anything good
Funnel cakes would like a word with you.

Sire purify sucked, and bishop is only good alongside ressurect in a tailored deck. But PoF is used in virtually every priest deck. Its a generally very good card.

Warrior did kind of suck, but the weapon was unique, and protect the king was cool too.
>>
File: 1484154719207.jpg (35KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1484154719207.jpg
35KB, 300x347px
Is /hsg/ the most cucked general on /vg/? Your throats seem to be filled with Bencum and you are always craving the Bencock no matter how many times he fucks you over
>>
File: 1488436082069.jpg (35KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488436082069.jpg
35KB, 400x600px
>zoo lock is back
>>
File: Old Times.jpg (352KB, 2438x970px) Image search: [Google]
Old Times.jpg
352KB, 2438x970px
Remember when Hearthstone was fun
>>
File: 1464856102565.jpg (59KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464856102565.jpg
59KB, 881x758px
>>170079574
>>170078186
>>170077974
I thought this samefagging trend ended with the new decade.
>>
>>170079614
And it will be gone with PO removal.
>>
>>170077418
>I will in no way encounter top ranked players with top ranked decks when I reach the top ranks if I wait a week before playing.

noggin'
joggin'
>>
>>170079617
>tier two
>control priest

That hasn't been true since beta.
>>
>>170079574
Can't you just stay on /pol/ or /v/?
>>
>>170079617
someone explain to me why tier lists have varying amount of decks in tier 1
>>
>>170079887
>why doesn't rock win every time I play rock paper scissors???
>>
>>170079887
they are all just as good as each other and better than everything else
>>
>>170079617
the meta on the right doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>170079958
I'd put decks that exist solely as counter meta on the side of a tier list
>>
>>170079703
I didn't say that, I just meant to imply that the grinding until rank 5 will be easier if I wait a bit so rank 15 doesn't feel like rank 5 and make me quit prematurely
>>
>>170043592
some drama is brewing, some faggots are upset over some comments about heroic brawl and the expansion announcement so they are pushing the ben brode rap shit to the extreme to cover threads :^) nothing to see here goyim
>>
File: 1487862492828.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487862492828.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>have mage quest
>try tempo mage
>opponent's are greedy as fuck priest and control shamana deck with perfect draw for heal and removals or control
>try reno
>opponent's are suddenly Jade Druids
>try freeze mage
>opponent is hand buff paladin with eater of secrets, eye for an eye and brann+han'cho buff on Leeroy
>>
File: reddit 2.png (28KB, 1003x244px) Image search: [Google]
reddit 2.png
28KB, 1003x244px
>>
>>170079617
>Remember when Hearthstone was fun
When every game was Handlock against Patron with some Combo Druid in between
>>
>>170080192
if something like that will make you quit then you won't have the will power to get there ever.
>>
>>170081152
>food analogy
>>
>>170081141
>opponent is hand buff paladin with eater of secrets, eye for an eye and brann+han'cho buff on Leeroy
this sounds like the worst deck in the world
>>
>>170081501
Yeah, but it with the great draw he had and my perfect draw of almost no burn by turn 10, he fucked me up hardcore.
>>
>>170081152
Well, he's not wrong.
>>
File: 153264658570955.jpg (77KB, 634x542px) Image search: [Google]
153264658570955.jpg
77KB, 634x542px
>walk home from work late at night
>almost at the door, hear my wife screaming
>open the door and see Ben Brode riding my wife like a wolfrider rides his wolf
>"H-hey, i scream. What are you doing to my wife Ben Brode"?
>he gets up and rushes over to me
>slaps me to the ground and laughs so loud the walls are trembling
>"Get back to your pc faggot. New quests are up" he says with a grin on his face
>me being a crying wreck at that point obey his wish and open up hearthstone
>its the total dominance quests
>"t-thanks Ben" i tell him with tears in my eyes
>suddenly Ben appears behind me
>pushes me to the grind while my wife is laughing and rerolls my total dominance quest
>"Thats not for you hearthcuck" he says while he heads back to the couch to plow my wife
>tears wont stop flowing but somehow manage to get back up to my chair
>the new quest is win 5 tavern brawls
>>
>>170081884
Cunnyverse wins again
>>
>play deck
>opponent is a counter to this deck
every time!
>>
>>170081704
He's not right either, the 'stop complaining' folks are the biggest cocksuckers in history.
>>
>>170081704
It's the equivalent of a restaurant charging for cups of water because the cups are colored differently and not giving out free water anymore. Even with his shitty food analogy the logic doesn't add up.
>>
File: 123514754826.png (588KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123514754826.png
588KB, 1280x720px
>>170081884
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNgDw4K-HVg

Buy your pre-order and get 50% of the new set, goy.
>>
Will I make legend with murloc shaman /hsg/ ?
>>
>>170082493
Anything shaman gets you to legend. The class is pure concentrated bullshit.
>>
this nigger priest kept stealing my jade cards and ended up playing bigger jades than me ayy
>>
when does that faggy hsg tourney start?
where is the brackets
>>
>>170082493
are you expecting me to believe forbidden tentacles zoo is rank 5
>>
>>170082901
~5pm EST

http://challonge.com/BennyBrodesLockerNA
>>
File: HSG NA Tournament Schedule.png (291KB, 2576x1974px) Image search: [Google]
HSG NA Tournament Schedule.png
291KB, 2576x1974px
>>170082901
We'll be starting at 5pm EST with BlueMun-Ragnador.

We were pretty on-schedule yesterday, only missed Misenaive-DonCacturne.
>>
Some highlights of Day 1 included:
>horrible misplays
>85% meme decks
>UpdateGuy carrying the Majordomo flag with his victory
>ZardozSpeaks getting absolutely rekt at Hearthstone by an actual girl with a vagina and everything
>>
File: 154745864745.jpg (24KB, 425x336px) Image search: [Google]
154745864745.jpg
24KB, 425x336px
Preorder Journey to Un'goro
>>
man losing to jades just fucking sucks
>>
>>170083492
Only if there will be a shill rap battle between Brode and Kripp.
>>
>>170083457
Start it earlier
>>
>>170082992
That guy can play anything on rank 5 now, he won't downgrade if he loses.
>>
>>170082259
>280 bucks on packs almost
>minimum amount of legendaries is like 6
>get 6 bolfs
yep that's hearthstone all right
>>
File: Capture.png (84KB, 244x179px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
84KB, 244x179px
I mean, I want to nut hard inside her vagoo, but this is just ridiculous.
>>
I'm so fucking bored with Hearthstone
>>
File: respect.gif (285KB, 220x253px) Image search: [Google]
respect.gif
285KB, 220x253px
if kelly is a real girl that's baller as fuck
take no shits and just shitpost and play
>>
Are the EU servers shitting themselves?
>>
>>170083457
HOL UP

HOL UP

KELLY IS A GIRL(FEMALE)?!?!?

WHAT THE FUG!
>>
>>170084096
kelly is cute
>>
who the fuck is kelly
>>
>>170077789
not even then ... keep em cause things like hall of fame might occur more often from now on like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnn9C6iw52Q
>>
File: g403.jpg (25KB, 475x378px) Image search: [Google]
g403.jpg
25KB, 475x378px
is this mouse good enough for competitive hearthstone?
what do the pro players use?
>>
>>170084219
my personal meat toilet
>>
Greater Arcane Missiles is pretty fun
>>
what's the point of AoE like flamestrike when you can't use it to clear dragon priests board or jade boards? AoE needs to get powercreeped like minions have been
>>
how can anyone endure watching thijs

holy shit is like he gets off on being a flamboyant insufferable faggot
>>
File: face.png (321KB, 675x388px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
321KB, 675x388px
>>170084404
tablets and laptops
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>playing tempo mage
>vs. druid
>he mulches my sorc apprentice
>spellbender
>created by babbling book
>mulch gives me another sorc apprentice
>>
>>170084852
There's tons of shit that needs to be powercreeped like minions have been, especially Hero HP and the ladder system
>>
>>170084912
Why even mention him? We all know he's a hack from all the traitor redditors here who lost out on packs because of him.
>>
File: 1485370697733.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1485370697733.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
post yfw:
>justicar is rotating out
>warrior quest reward will be gain 40 armor
>>
>>170084912
he's our aut
>>
>>170085125
>*back alley armorsmith blocks ur path*
>>
File: IMG_7490.jpg (69KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7490.jpg
69KB, 480x480px
>>170084852
Light bomb would fuck over yuge jades
Instead they get a 5dmg Zoe on turn 6 instead which probably doesn't kill them anyways
>>
>>170085125
>after gaining 20 armor your hero power becomes gain 4 armor
thats cool
>>
>>170084394
this raises an interesting question

arent rag and sylvanas among the most famous WoW characters?

how do you get away with removing them from the main game
>>
File: Breen_upset.jpg (37KB, 350x462px) Image search: [Google]
Breen_upset.jpg
37KB, 350x462px
Sup, lads?

What are the Arena class tiers in March 2017?
>>
File: 1463858700363.png (37KB, 299x243px) Image search: [Google]
1463858700363.png
37KB, 299x243px
>>170085125
>mfw I play wild
>>
>log in
>play a game
>logout and angry
Fuck THIS SHITTY GAME im gonna install Gwent or Shadowverse fuck you all
>>
>>170085786
Tier 0: Pre-changes decks
>>
>>170084963
New Hero powers would be cool to see, or like someone suggested ages ago the ability to pick from 3 unique hero powers per class
>>
dino hunter~
elemental shaman~
control mage~
demonzoo lock~
anyfinja paladin~
finja rogue~
water warrior~
jadebeast druid~
priest~
>>
>>170085983
gwent is too hard. play cunnyverse
>>
File: gwentfagsbtfo.png (57KB, 658x334px) Image search: [Google]
gwentfagsbtfo.png
57KB, 658x334px
>>170085983
>gwent
LOL
I wonder which of the cancerous decks made him ragequit the game
>>
>>170086114
i just tried to install Gwent and got some weird ass error that wont let me install it. Cunnyverse it is
>>
>>170085639
That's exactly what i m trying to point out ... i think the free dust is to make us bypass the fact that they re not gonna be true even to their own posts (about not moving classic cards to wild) Thank you
>>
>>170085239
I honestly think he's legit autistic.

Well maybe not purely autistic but he's pretty socially retarded.
>>
>>170086315
word and it's great GREAT
>>
>>170086257
Cunnyverse always wins
>>
>Thijs got to rank 5 in one day
>im still sitting in rank 10

Jesus christ im starting to think its not just RNG holding me back
>>
>>170086210
>someone that has succeeded at nothing else is falling back on the garbage meme game for his career

shitsone really separates the men from the boys

even reynad who is a massive cuck doesnt use the game anymore as a platform for success

but all these shitty "pro streamers" that only have success when they get invited to closed tournaments, stick with it
>>
>>170084394
I dust everything from common to lego when it moves to wild and i never keep golden versions of cards , so till now i only miss 12 cards from standart format 0 euro paid
>>
>>170086210
honestly what did he expect from a card game?
>>
File: forsenE.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
forsenE.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
>>170086570
I miss Dad...
>>
>>170086905
Variety streamer xd
>>
reynad's team is playing in the HGC
https://www.twitch
.tv/blizzheroes
>>
File: kripparian.png (301KB, 366x493px) Image search: [Google]
kripparian.png
301KB, 366x493px
Do any of you guys know Kripp's email?
I want to ask him to make a youtube video talking about how good an auto-squelch function would be in this game, and that I would pay him 100 dollars just to make that video.

I want to do this because Blizzard has listened to him 100% of the time, so I am sure they will add auto-squelch if he says he wants it.
>>
>>170087507
>HGC
?
>>
>>170087706
>Youtube Channel
>About
>For Business Inquiries
>Contact
>>
>>170087706
It's on his youtube 'about' tab.

om.Kripp

gmail

Don't forget his actual first name is Octavian
>>
>>170084394
i like how you pawn everyone on rank 20 and that face you do on 40g pack ... still crying man
>>
>>170087910
>>170087917
Thanks! Do you guys think he will accept? And if he does, do you think blizzard will add it?
>>
>>170088036
An auto-squelch option would be too confusing for new players, and too much effort for a small indie team to implement, and the game is literally free so you should stop complaining, you know that.
>>
>>170088036
not for a hundred bux lmao

either offer like 5k or find a really good argument
>>
>>170088263
On the one hand, it's absurd they didn't implement it; on the other, these guys clamoring for it are a bunch faggots who can't deal with light banter in an already sheltered environment.
>>
>>170088036

If you even watch Kripp, you'll notice that he only squelches once a month or so. It's not a big problem for him so he's not gonna bother. Anonymity in Arena is probably a more important feature for him.

Also, Blizzard could have implemented auto-squelch a long time ago, but instead they decided to just get rid of the Sorry emote.

In conclusion, you're not gonna get your wish. Use your $100 to get a freelance coder to write you an auto-squelch macro instead.
>>
>>170088838
>>170089097
I just sent it anyway, I offered him 1000 instead (the max I can pay). Hopefully he will accept.
>>
>>170089402
This is some of the most tried-and-true autism I have ever seen. Ever
>>
>>170089097
>Anonymity in Arena
It would be absolutely disgusting if they ever add that.
Can't add auto-squelch, something a lot of people have been requesting for years, but hey let's add something that is only useful for streamers, and even then it's only useful for the few streamers that play arena lmao!
>>
>>170089402
>$1000 for an autist playing a children's card game to make a video about auto squelch
Are you loaded, or do you just have no common sense?
>>
Is there any cancer murloc deck to take me to five so I can have an opportunity to use golden finja?
>>
>find a lone cthun warrior at rank 10

i had forgotten how utterly unfun that deck was to play against
>>
huge auctioneer incoming for thijs
>>
File: challenge completed.jpg (261KB, 1380x780px) Image search: [Google]
challenge completed.jpg
261KB, 1380x780px
>>
>>170091157
That Grommash was insane. It was a fun ride.
>>
File: 297[1].png (179KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
297[1].png
179KB, 286x395px
It's 2017 and this card still doesn't read "The side with the most minions always wins the brawl".
>>
500 dollaridoos, wew lad.
>>
>>170091440
>being mad about brawl
>in 2017

kek
>>
>>170091421
based the donation dude even upheld his word and dropped the 500 really quickly
i've seen it before when the person didn't after the streamer completes a pretty tricky challenge after trying for a while and that feels really bad
>>
>>170091582
>the meta being unfavourable to the king of cancer doesn't mean a 5 mana twisting nether with a potential upside isn't still one of the most retarded cards in the entire game
>>
>>170091825
>then
a great way to punish overextending with a chance for your opponent to still have a sea giant
>now
doesn't matter your opponent has unlimited resources and in the best case scenario they're going to be left with an 11/11
>>
File: C6GXFdXVMAEDlSe.jpg (174KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
C6GXFdXVMAEDlSe.jpg
174KB, 1200x750px
Rate this card.
>>
>>170092208
one turn later than seraph wins.
>>
>>170092208
game went the powercreep way real fast
>>
File: La Crevasse.webm (3MB, 634x342px) Image search: [Google]
La Crevasse.webm
3MB, 634x342px
I fell off the loop with Gadjetzan. What do you guys think about the new expansion?
>>
>>170092512
Not the worst expansion, but it's still resulted in the worst state of the game since its inception.
>>
>>170092208
*plays satan*
*deals 7 damage to your face and heals for 7 each turn*

heh...nothin personnel
>>
>>170092682
t. reddit
>>
>>170086857

Playing on curve and hitting face?
>>
>>170089402
god tell me this is bait
>>
>>170092682
It fucking is the worst expansion, EVERY SINGLE CARD introduced for THREE CLASSES ended up being USELESS

Name (1) other expansion with more of a disaster than the Grimy Goons
>>
File: 1404753877530.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1404753877530.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>170092763
>he likes 10 minute games of rock-paper-scissors
>>
File: 14154637543.jpg (12KB, 236x275px) Image search: [Google]
14154637543.jpg
12KB, 236x275px
>Adventures are the one saving grace
>Delete them
>>
>>170092682
>>170092909
Actually I meant the Journey to UnGoro cards that have been revealed. I´m aware Gadjetzan was fucking awful, that´s why I stopped playing. Been waiting for the next update.
>>
>>170093283
>single player games against an AI opponent
>saving grace

I even think they're pretty neat to play, but the vast majority are one and done.
>>
hsg tourney hype
90 mins and it's on
>>
>>170093283
>make adventures
>only sell the for 1.5 years

is anyone really shocked they got rid of them

i bet the PVE content they add in the middle of the year for free will be remakes/reskins/rehashes of old adventure content
>>
>>170093735
Doncacturne better be fucking awake, I wanna see that nigga play
>>
>>170093383
It's too soon to say, we almost know anything about Un'goro for now.

What's for sure is that there will be many changes with the year or the mammoth rotation. What's not for sure is if this will really affect the meta or not. We can't know if the meta will really change until Un'goro is out. Un'goro needs to offer a good non-agro counter to jade, or the meta will stay heavily agro-centered with just a few tier 1 and 2 decks.
>>
>>170077418
just play jade shaman until you play perfectly
>>
>>170093858
what's his story?
>>
What went wrong?
>>
>haven't played in two months because this game's dogshit
>come back at rank 20
>aggro shaman aggro shaman aggro shaman jade druid murloc shaman pirate shaman aggro shaman aggro shaman
>still at rank 20 two hours later

So what deck do I play? I have a golden shaman already from TGT and would prefer to play something else.
>>
Why are they retiring Ice Lance and not Frost Bolt?
>>
>>170094386
I guess they like mage being the most annoying class to play against
>>
>>170094260
Well, you can play a deck based on buffing guys in your hand and playing them on turn seven, or you could build a board and buff it as you hit face by turn one.

Hmmmm....
>>
>>170094210
He's the guy who brought three basic decks to the last tournament and actually won a match in his series.

People brought "better" decks and lost 3-0. He only lost 3-1 with BASIC decks.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (21KB, 322x213px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
21KB, 322x213px
>>170094513
that's such a good meme lmao
will he do it again?
>>
File: Forlorn_Stalker(33181).png (176KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Forlorn_Stalker(33181).png
176KB, 286x395px
How can a game this casual have so many inconsitencies.

Why does this card not act like every other card in Mean street and show what card it's buffing?
>>
>>170093749
It will be some Northrend shit; I wonder if we'll get DK as a class.
>>
File: russiangrill.png (2MB, 1573x803px) Image search: [Google]
russiangrill.png
2MB, 1573x803px
anyone else torture themselves by watching cute Russian girls play video games
>>
>Start playing wild after never touching it
>rank 25
>GvG era facehunter is the first enemy I'm up against

Seriously?
>>
File: 1471789585435.jpg (212KB, 965x780px) Image search: [Google]
1471789585435.jpg
212KB, 965x780px
>>170094260
>design expansion that forces deck archetypes
>deck archetypes that don't run exactly as Blizzard planned them to be are horribly behind
>only deckbuilding in the entire expansion is minor tweaks to "premade" decks

the middle point is hyperbole, but outside of a few rare, generally T2 or lower decks, all of the decks being played right now were designed by Blizzard when making the expansion
there's almost no room to make anything that wasn't already planned to exist
>>
>>170095229
They're doing the same thing with the coming expansion.

That priest Quest exists only to shoehorn players into playing Deathrattle priest or never touching the class.

It sure fucking better not take up the space used for a real legendary in the set.
>>
>>170095140
half of all wild players are jaded "vets" who have full collections that jump into it for a change of pace
it's pretty expected that you'd see it, since wild rank 25 != standard rank 25
>>
>>170095375
>That priest Quest exists only to shoehorn players into playing Deathrattle priest or never touching the class.
It's not remotely that good.

>>170095060
I want to cum deep inside all those retarded gamer girls.
>>
>>170087706
if you're going to pay kripp $100 (kripp is more than a millionaire), can you give me some free money too please? i mean he is really rich and you're giving him money and I'm poor.
>>
File: 1479780811395.jpg (109KB, 826x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479780811395.jpg
109KB, 826x960px
>>170095480
>good
depends on what deathrattle cards are released, and how slow decks are
if it existed right now no one would play it, because they'd get run over or jade druid would just outvalue it

seriously fuck jade druid, that mechanic invalidates so much deckbuilding it's absurd
>>
>>170095753
Jade will still be around, and so will pirates. If it helped thin out your deck, every deck would include it, but removing a card from your mulligan is too big for something that gets outsped or outvalued.
>>
File: tumblr_ml35ss13we1s87uxuo1_500.gif (344KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml35ss13we1s87uxuo1_500.gif
344KB, 500x359px
>>170076332
>weebstone getting more posters on a weeb board
>bragging about it
>>
>>170095963
If Jade Idol didn't have the ability to win every fatigue matchup by default, it might not feel so shitty to play against
Still miserable for non jade control decks, but passable
>>
File: 1403909176134.png (623KB, 1463x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1403909176134.png
623KB, 1463x1418px
>queue into 4 face warriors in a row with control mage
>nbd i'll just play a different deck
>switch to nzoth warrior
>first guy i play is playing double entomb concede priest

i fucking hate my life and this game

>>170076332
but it could be worse at least i don't play weebstone
>>
>>170096273
But then you need solid deathrattles to get you into the late game, and you can't really run too many of those unless things change drastically.
>>
>>170096404
just talking in general senpai, not meme quest priest
>>
holy fuck dont you people realise that the priest quest is incredibly bad? It does nothing versus aggro and nothing versus control. Its shit and so are all the cards they showcased in the new video.
Jump ship while you can this game aint getting better
>>
>>170096585
it stops Combo Renolock from killing you and also gets you out of Grommash range

stop pretending like healing is worthless against control, dumbass
>>
>rogue will get something awesome to fit their whole piraty style more than warrior
>warrior is forced to go into playing taunt and building up shields
>paladins get amazing cards that fit into the gadgetzan playstyle more
>every other deck besides warrior, druid and shaman will get awesome cards
>priests going to become meta tier 1 with dragon priest deck
>huntard going SMorc again
>lock getting more minions on their health for mana playstyle
>mage will get a bunch of retarded spells

screenshot it boys
>>
>>170096585
nah m8 you're missing the reno like cards that have the text 'if you have a quest in play deal 6damage to all minions and restore 8 health for the next 3 turns'
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Worst kazakus potion EU
>>
>>170096352
it's totally not rugged anon!!!!
blizzard said so in a post!!!
>>
So I havn't played Hearthstone in a while, and I heard they have a new set coming out. But can we still use the cards from older sets? Or if we craft them will we be able to use them?
>>
>>170097154
literally what motive would they have for rigging matchmaking
>>
>>170097069
You're a retard.
>>
what happens at bottom legend?
>>
>>170097283
letting players that buy cards have a winrate over players who don't?
>>
>>170097283
>Balance the game like shit
>"Oh but guys we are doing a good job! Look! The winrate of everybody is 50%!"
They used that argument with pre-nerf pirates and it would have actually helped them if the pirates weren't so absolutely busted. Of course some redditors actually believed them.
>>
>>170096404
>sylvanas was my first lego pulled
>use her as much as possible
>love her because there is a surprising amount of tech using her, lowest value still being really good in the form of dropping her empty board turn 6 to prevent a fatty their turn
>most decks use her a preference tech card but not mandatory
>she is cycling out cause 'stagnant the meta'
>not because her deathrattle's rng has an acceptable level of player control to it
>not because it was a good counter to bullshit jade druid
>cause fun
YOU PROMISED THEM ETERNAL FORMAT!
>>
>>170097696
t. reddit
>>
File: 123123123132.png (235KB, 637x301px) Image search: [Google]
123123123132.png
235KB, 637x301px
Bend over anon. We gonna create some design space
>>
>>170097283
>good players get shat on by something outside of their control
>bad players buoyed up by going against the literal dregs of the game
>everyone stays in the same place- but WAIT, buying new cards can help you rank up :^)
>>
>>170094260

I really like grimstreet protector, too bad paladin is fucking kill. how the hell is muster so scary to blizzard when trogg is still alive?
>>
Sylvanas and Ragnaros are hardly used anymore, what the fuck are they getting at by banning them?
>>
reminder
hsdogdog is the hsg tourney waiting room
(starts in 40 memes)
>>
>>170098328
META
(TL Note: Meta means 'aggro support only')
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>try to play control warrior because pirate warrior is boring
>every minion I play gets picked off nice and clean for less mana by kazakus mage
>can't outvalue anything off jade druid either
>>
>>170098328
i'm literally using both right now
>>
>>170098328
Are you new to hearthstone? Blizzard always nerfs cards 5-6 months after they were dominating the meta.
>>
>>170098516
EL JUSTO
>>
>>170097696
sylvanas is doomed , face it and move on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnn9C6iw52Q
>>
>>170097226
Game has two modes, Standard and Wild.

Every card ever released is playable in Wild.

Standard mode cycles sets. We´re getting a new one, and the oldest stuff will leave to "make space".

You´ll still be able to craft cards from older sets, and to play them in Wild mode. You won´t be able to buy decks of those sets anymore, though.

Tavern Brawl mode is Wild, so general advice is not to turn everything into dust as soon as it leaves Standard. Keep the legendaries at least.
>>
File: fav9.jpg (640KB, 689x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fav9.jpg
640KB, 689x1000px
>Winstreak from rank 20 to rank 5 with deathrattle rogue
I know 3 wins were due to a disconnect and 1 was thanks to a guy who didn't set up his bot properly since it did literally nothing for 6 turns but I am glad anyway
>>
>>170098516
SOMEONE WAKE THIS ANON UP
>>
>>170098516
The only good thing about this meta is that control warrior gets viciously torn apart by every single deck.

I would take the game in this state until it died before I would take a relevant meta for control warrior again.
>>
>>170098516

>playing non-miracle control rogue
>great win rate against other late game decks on their turf
>only 2 wipes, fan of knives and dark iron skulker, that can hit 2 health minions, moreso now that aggro is now getting tankier 3+ health face minions
>>
>>170098516
SAAAAAAAAAAVE HIM
>>
File: 1488658119749.jpg (168KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488658119749.jpg
168KB, 1200x750px
Hey guys! I hear you were getting dinosaur cards drawn by 3 year olds. How's that working out for you?
>>
>>170098649
>blizzard silences the complaints at this bullshit by giving people worthless dust
>shitters eat it up
look at you, scrambling for scraps. indignation quelled by fake coin.
>>
crimey coons
>>
>>170099145
you know, i would love to have more warlock cards like this, i love the discard theme
>>
>>170099145

oh shit, thats a really well designed card. is it usable in cunnystone?
>>
>despite having gotten seadevil, warlock doesn't get new murlocs this expansion
>mage elemental tribal is gonna be better than shaman's
>warlock gets a fear themed card
>aside from the quest priest is only gonna get playable minions, all spells will be shit
>pyros is intended as a dirty rat "counter" so we're gonna see more of him
>hunter will get marginally better but still be tier 3 at best
>one class will get a straight up tutor for an archetype pushed by blizzard
>rogue will get silithyd in theme
>paladin gets more dragons
Don't screenshot this, but 50% of this will happen.
>>
>>170099145
I rather have a professional made UI than some weeaboo good looking cards every day
>>
>>170095140

Hey friends, just reporting in again. I've won every game from rank 25 since making this post, but I'm still only at rank 22 because EVERY FUCKING DECK HAS BEEN FACEHUNTER AND JADE DRUID ROPING ME EVERY TURN TO THEIR OWN FUCKING LOSS.
>>
>>170099337
Might be decent just to trigger discard effect and bait out removal. Discard isn't very strong right now and something like this might only see play in arena unless discard dragon decks get a new wincon.
>>
>>170099145
>>170099337
>>170099552
samefag
>>
I'm sick of Daria.

Is this Hearthstone game good yet?
>>
>>170099394
Once every 5 matches sap bugs and renders a minion untergetable.
>>
>>170099145
>5 pp 8/9 after evolve that Dragon could probably ramp into at least one turn earlier
How is this balanced again?
>>
>>170099598

when comparing other card game mechanics to hearthstone, you really only can compare upwards
>>
>>170099605
>Zeriyah tries to demean Cunnyverse but fails miserably
>>
File: brode-oops.jpg (17KB, 229x283px) Image search: [Google]
brode-oops.jpg
17KB, 229x283px
>>170099605
yes
>>
>>170099737
because no instant face allows for stronger cards and better removals.
>>
>>170099769
Look I'm just tired of a 5/5 that draws 5 cards and makes them all cheaper being dropped on me on turn 4, just tell me if Hearthstone stopped being shit or not.
>>
jesus zoolock is disgusting as fuck I love it
>>
>>170100021
no
>>
hsg tourney
>>
>>170099737
It looks really strong but this game is full of removal and ramp dragon has better things to play at five mana. Something with ward or healing would be a lot better.
>>
>>170100021

it is digging its way deeper into the shit pile
>>
>>170100021
I have to see Daria in 20 games and every time i see one i easily win with Seraph. Hearthstone is in its worse state yet i wouldnt recommend it to my enemies
>>
>>170100021
Just themis it bro.
>>
>>170100285

>my old mtg buddy got into hs right when i was quitting
>roped me into playing cause he needs a quest buddy
fuck
>>
File: 1419904402439.png (85KB, 1018x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1419904402439.png
85KB, 1018x1402px
>>170099896
The fuck are you talking about, this game has tons of instant face.

That class in particular has instant face that NEEDS hard removal to kill.
>>
>>170100285
>Seraph
How dare you.
>>
>>170100515

I mean that card design has a higher powerlevel limit on minions and removal bacause of that. Face dragon is still bullshit.
>>
>>170100285
>i easily win with Seraph.
rank d stories
>>
File: 1468515798559.gif (510KB, 499x279px) Image search: [Google]
1468515798559.gif
510KB, 499x279px
So is weebverse just as bullshit as Hearthstone?
>>
>>170101023
No.
>>
>>170101023
it's way more bullshit and cheese oriented
>>
File: 123123.jpg (146KB, 1374x681px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
146KB, 1374x681px
>>170100935
keep in mind that ive been playing for a fucking week. I started because i was sick and tired of Hearthstone and my winrate so far is 169-23
>>
YEEEAH

I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT
>>
>>170101023
https://steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/305510202674466491/
:^)
>>
>>170101023
weebverse also nerfed 2 cards last week so yes
>>
Just went against a jade mill druid at rank 22 who stretched the game out for 20 fucking minutes.

Why?

What kind of person does this? Who find the game so engaging they'll make a fully gold deck and stretch a game out to a significant portion of an hour, but is in the 20s and ropes every turn?

I'm convinced the majority of this game is blizzard-designed bots that exist to make it look full and harass the actual playerbase, breaking their will so that they'll just go back to buying cards and not playing.
>>
>>170101227
>Piercing Rune nerf
lol
>>
>>170101023
Nah. Darie needs the nerf hammer, but I am guessing that a bunch of japs are fapping over her so I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

>>170101125
>doubt
>>
>>170101125
Be prepared for the rank AA hernias bro, completely different ball game up there

>tfw stuck at the ass end of AA2 for a full week
>>
>>170101317
doubt what fucker? i gain nothing by lying to you. My biggest winstreak was 36 wins with Nepthys when i was climbing
>>
File: Majordomo.jpg (50KB, 450x517px) Image search: [Google]
Majordomo.jpg
50KB, 450x517px
Playing a pre-show VGL match before we get started. We'll get started as soon as it's over.
twitch.
tv/axolotlhooves
>>
>>170101185
Except you don't buy packs, you buy the premade decks and dust/vial the extras.
>>
>>170101125

>A0
>>
>adventures getting removed
>just buy packs

rip f2p
>>
>>170101708
Crafting is pretty expensive, decks are 60 cards and leggos are three copies per deck.
>>
>>170101990
a fucking week you faggot. The climb in this game is painfully slow
>>
why isnt the tournament start?
>>
File: ankylosaurus and tore bread.jpg (365KB, 1452x1051px) Image search: [Google]
ankylosaurus and tore bread.jpg
365KB, 1452x1051px
New spoilers when?
>>
>>170071335
and this is why guys started wearing ankle socks
>>
>>170101475
That you have only been playing for a week with a alt hero portrait and all. Unless you mean you only got back into it for a week, in which case it is muh bad

>>170102071
Yeah I won't lie. 3 legends is a bitch to craft. The game gives you more to work with but you need to grind
>>
What guilty pleasure deck do you have?

>>170102035
Adventures still exist, they will just release them along side expansions starting with the Summer expansion. This way we get about 100 more cards than if we had an adventure.
>>
>>170102563
I have 3. I got tons of gold from the take 2 runs and i didnt know what the fuck to do with it so i bought Birdman Old Guy and Vanya and no imade the account 3 weeks ago (and never played) and started seriously 8 days ago
>>
>>170102664
>What guilty pleasure deck do you have?

wild secret mage. secret decks just don't work without op scientist and duplicate. it works by confusing the opponent into terrible plays until turn 9, and then you alex their face and then burn it with fireballs and pyroblast.
>>
File: yogg hunter.jpg (173KB, 263x1319px) Image search: [Google]
yogg hunter.jpg
173KB, 263x1319px
>>170102664
Yogg Reno is pretty fun. I lose a lot of games, but it's a fun ride while it's going on.

Any recommendation on how I could make it better?
>>
File: spiderman.gif (762KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.gif
762KB, 260x173px
>>170098590
>>170098831
>>170098835
>>170098998
>people think that Blizzard is going to drop fat walle- I mean "control" warrior with its expensive card set
>>
if I get Karazhan, what's a good direction to go deck wise?

So far, I've been playing lock, mage and priest mostly... with no real structure... but I'm open to anything.

Jaraxxus, Don Han'Cho, and C'Thun are my only existing legendaries as well.
>>
File: IMG_8878.jpg (531KB, 1047x1527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8878.jpg
531KB, 1047x1527px
>Yogg clears my yuge board and give him a yuge minion and counterspell
Outskilled
>>
File: trre.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
trre.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>170103489
>plays shaman
>>
>>170103489
Tell me about that video in the top right, did you find a way to watch videos while playing this awful game?
>>
>>170103481
Get the first wing of LOE with gold; I'd say try RenoLock, it's fun and all. With the rotation happening soon, it's best not to craft anything unless you really want to.
>>
>>170103930
i want to craft your mother in my bed. How do i go about doing that?
>>
File: 1483322053421.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1483322053421.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>170103927
>tfw multiboxing

>>170103987
I'm gonna dust you little piece of shit and use the dust to craft a golden Madame Goya.
>>
File: 305180421.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
305180421.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
We will get an official release date for PC, Mac and all mobile platforms this weekend at PAX East.

Because the game's been in beta for 8 months now there's also news about the upcoming March expansion.

Hype train is rolling!
>>
>>170103927
It's the twitch /hsg/ stream (axolotlhooves) for the tournament and I'm on my tablet and you can picture in picture on iOS 10 while playing hs

>>170103594
I had the play 15 overload cards quest to do
>>
File: 165388869536.jpg (8KB, 338x322px) Image search: [Google]
165388869536.jpg
8KB, 338x322px
>>170104518
>hype train rolling
>>
File: 1477874938605.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1477874938605.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>170104620
Yeah right, shaman players always have the "Play 15 overload cards" or "Win X with shaman" quests.
They are always so ashamed of being absolute shitters that they literally can not say "I am playing shaman because I main him" or something like that.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_8879.png (997KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8879.png
997KB, 2048x1536px
>>170103927
>>
Come check out the /hsg/ NA tournament's CLEVER TRICKS!
twitch.
tv/axolotlhooves
>>
>>170104816
I play priest mostly
In fact today is the first time I've ever seen the quest go fuck yourself
>>
>>170104518
Too many competitors; unless /hs/ fucks up big time, they won't work at all, and, if it does, no one will get the upper hand. It's like mobas.
>>
>>170104620
>>170104816
>mfw I also had that quest
>filter 'overload' and jammed in all overload cards
>won
jesus christ, fuck shaman, it was 90 of the current meta deck.
>>
>>170102664
Meme yogg.

One mana wyrm, a couple of those 12 mana giants that get cheaper with each spell cast, that 1 mana book from Kahrazan, and Yogg.

Everything else is spells.

Dunno, it´s comfy.
>>
File: WelcomeToRehab.png (309KB, 189x941px) Image search: [Google]
WelcomeToRehab.png
309KB, 189x941px
>>170102664
I made an anti-cancer mage deck before MSG, haven't updated it yet, but it's fun shutting down everything your opponent plays.
>>
>>170102664
Nzoth Cthun Reno rogue
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (7KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
7KB, 250x229px
>rogue Identity is clever tricks
>can't have nice chargers to bounce and replay because charge isn't nice
>can't have oil combo because your hero power weapon is supposed to be shit (use poisoned blade goy)
>can't have control because since you used flurry for otk we'll cripple it as a clear too
>can't bounce back own minions for value because everything is a deathrattle or has low health
>can't have an uncucked kidnapper because councing your opponent's cards is interfering with their game plan
Being a rogue player is sometimes having fun with neutral cards and then having them nerfed.
>>
>>170106359
>gets garbage jade support
>fucking benefits more if she was in goons
>>
Official tier list

Alpha tier:
>warrior

Bro tier:
>hunter
>paladin

I suck tier
>mage
>druid

Braindead tier
>warlock
>shaman

Cuck tier:
>priest
>rogue

r8 it boys
>>
>>170106554
do you expect us to take your shitpost seriously? Come on anon not every fucking thing in life is a meme
>>
>>170106359
miracle rogue is literally one of the best decks in the game right now and they nerfed your counters
>>
>>170106554
>hunter
>bro
>paladin not in cuck tier
>warrior not braindead
>>
r8 me /hsg/

Main
>Rogue

Enjoy Playing
>Warlock
>Druid

Guilty Pleasure
>Hunter
>Mage

Indifferent
>Priest

Dislike
>Shaman
>Paladin
>Warrior
>>
r8 me /hsg/
Main
>Druid
>>
>>170106359
Rogue can do most of these, it's just nowhere as effective as conceal muh board and win or play pirates, click face and win.
>>
>>170106893
yeah, thats ok
>>
File: low piss god.jpg (33KB, 518x418px) Image search: [Google]
low piss god.jpg
33KB, 518x418px
Is overload by itself a good thing or a bad thing for the shaman?
Because before LoE the devs acted like it was a good thing (gives you advantage), and efter LoE they suddenly changed their mind and made cards like if overload was a bad thing (trogg).
>>
>>170107110
according to kripp, overall its technically a bad thing, but in certain situations it can be better, obviously depending on exactly what cards you have, your enemy has, whats on the board, etc
>>
>>170107110

pre LoG, overload had literally no support so it was pure shit. After LoG, you got over statted minions and obscene removal that links damage output to overloading.
>>
1 mana deal 30 damage
overload (10) for the next 5 turns
>>
File: tmp_1487363834655626388516.jpg (72KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1487363834655626388516.jpg
72KB, 560x640px
>>170106893
>tfw always played shaman since I mained a heal shaman back in my WoW days
>bluzzard makes it a cancer class and everybody hates it
feels bad lads

>>170107276
>it can be good but it also can be bad
Krip confirmed shitter
>>
>>170107110
Overload is good if the cards with overload are good and cheap.

When your overload cards were shit like Forked Lightning or Dust Devil, or good but expensive stuff like doomhammer, it was pretty shit. Feral Spirits was just not that useful because by the time you played it, the opponent already had a strong board compared to your single totem and you ended up overloading yourself a fuckton for no good reason.

Now cards like Totem golem, Jade Claws, or even 477 are a different story. Although the importance of Trogg in making overload a broken mechanic is undeniable.
>>
>>170107532
>it can be good but it also can be bad
thats not really what i (or he really) meant, probably just bad communication. he said it's bad in most situations, but in some situations it can be better. so 75% bad thing
>>
>win 5 games as x class quest
>reroll
>win 5 games as x class quest
fuck off and let me get gold without a shit grind
>>
Is Warlock still number 1 after the patch or did Mage retake the throne now that there's more spells?
>>
>log on NA account for the first time in forever
>get stupid quest where I'm forced to defeat 3 AI's before I can do anything as a "welcome back bonus"
>get 3 packs as a reward
>pic related
What a coincidence, right? That my "welcome back" packs would have this in it... Hmm...
>>
>>170107449
what the fuck is LoG
>>
>>170107904
thats amazing
>>
>>170107532
what the fuck happened to brendan fraser man, I actually liked him in the mummy
>>
File: 51.png (195KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
51.png
195KB, 286x395px
>>170107449
>literally no support
>>
File: CMYsFCEUYAABLVB[1].jpg (83KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
CMYsFCEUYAABLVB[1].jpg
83KB, 600x719px
>>170094260

before meme streets released I told everyone here that the handbuff mechanic is trash and you called me a shitter.

You have to sacrifice early tempo for late game tempo so you lose to aggro every time.
>>
>>170107741
>Did mage get better in arena after blizzard made spells rate be higher and made Abyssal Enforcer rate be lower?
What do you think you redditor cuckold?
>>
>>170108403
nobody said that to you
>>
>>170108360
don't do drugs

well...don't do the bad ones
>>
>>170108753
you could say the sky is blue and somebody would call you a shitter teebeeaich
>>
>>170108802
>don't do drugs
getting married's what fucked him up, not the drugs
>>
File: hdt-banner-full.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hdt-banner-full.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, relatively inexperienced player here. I wanna try doing some arena for the first time. Is it optimal to use some kind of addon/mod to help keep track of things? (pic related) I saw a Kripparian video and he had something suggesting cards while he was drafting. Are they against ToS? Thanks in advance friends
>>
>>170108403
I can't recall literally anyone claiming handbuff is going to work.

Actually, far as I remember, /hsg/ and other seedy corners of the internet were spot on regarding msg predictions for a change. There were no surprising or debatable cards like Mysterious challenger, Yogg, or Spirit Claws.

Blizzard actually thought handbuff is going to be a potentially op mechanic, maybe some streamers also did, but they both get their predictions wrong more often than not.
>>
>>170109439
yes, kripp is violating blizzard's tos in front of 20k people every day.
>>
File: 1488243276397.png (850KB, 976x556px) Image search: [Google]
1488243276397.png
850KB, 976x556px
ANONS GUESS WHO'S ON!!!
>>
>>170109439
Deck tracker can be useful in arena since you're playing different janky decks all the time, so tracking and displaying cards makes it easier to remember what the fuck are you even playing.

Never used any kind of draft assist tool except for checking tierlists on the internet when in doubt.
>>
>>170109605
who?
>>
>>170109439
you can do it nothing ever happens

blizzard doesn't support it but he doesn't give a shit either
>>
File: 1486977410561.jpg (36KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1486977410561.jpg
36KB, 640x586px
>Inspire is such a shit mechanic that not even priest who just got a free hero power uses it
>>
>>170109593
Idk man, i see WoW streamers use T-morph and shit. I guess blizz doesnt really care that much about wow
>>
>>170109605
your mom
>>
File: gonnaberight.png (170KB, 1826x1246px) Image search: [Google]
gonnaberight.png
170KB, 1826x1246px
>>170108403
Try this one back during Kazakhstan
>>
>>170108387

literally no support
>>
File: 1486748372289.jpg (50KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486748372289.jpg
50KB, 427x640px
>>170110020
>screencapping your (You)s
>>
>>170109878
Nah, he sometimes uses it with the legendary that creates other legendaries.
>>
>>170109881
i dont think anyone really cares about anything
>>
>>170109881
they just ban people who aren't advertising for them
>>
>>170109878
*tips patches
>>
>>170110356
Deep
>>
>>170110214
Even when everyone else says I'm dumb, I'll know I wasn't dumb.

I'll know.
>>
>>170110020
but he's right barnes is op?
>>
>>170110495
i still like barnes + shadowstep when it gets a good pull
>>
hsg guy is going to post! brace yourselves!
>>
File: 2017-03-04_16-53-29.jpg (425KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-04_16-53-29.jpg
425KB, 1920x1080px
> tfw

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS FAR BEFORE MY PREVIOUS BEST WAS 5 WINS

I'm pretty scared /hsg/, hold me
>>
File: hinting intensifies.gif (22KB, 118x129px) Image search: [Google]
hinting intensifies.gif
22KB, 118x129px
>>170111064
>>
>>170109439
They're allowed. The thing Kripp was using is HearthArena.
>>
Why did people recommend Gewnt. It doesn't even have creature combat or attacking face. You just play scoreboard combos like what the fuck?
>>
>pass until turn 4 because all i have is 5+ cost
>coin out a finja and kill something
>it draws one finja
nice brawl
>>
File: brann bnzbrd.png (278KB, 521x593px) Image search: [Google]
brann bnzbrd.png
278KB, 521x593px
>>170111164
Don't worry anon, we believe in you!!
>>
File: Slowpokefeelsgood.jpg (33KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpokefeelsgood.jpg
33KB, 600x655px
Just shit on this faggot pirate warrior as a paladin. Is there a better feeling friends?
>>
>>170111754
Not only beat them, also rope them every turn to get the best experience
>>
>>170111623
firstly, questions are supposed to end in a question mark. secondly, it's spelled Gwent. thirdly, why do you assume the qualities of a game that you enjoy are the default enjoyment for any given person?
>>
what do I have to do to participate in the next /hsg/ championship? I'm fairly new to /hsg/ so I have no idea
>>
>>170112368
one keg has been deposited in your account
>>
>>170112607
>I am from reddit and want to participte in the /hsg/ championship
fuck off?
>>
File: 1481752910573.png (10KB, 208x295px) Image search: [Google]
1481752910573.png
10KB, 208x295px
I wanna Add as much active friends as possible in hearthstone, show me your battle tag guys
>>
>>170112607
1. wait until however long the next ones is (whenever tourneyman feels like it)
2. apply then

>>170112934
what'st thou region
>>
>>170112748
I have never lurked in reddit in my life.
I play hearthstone and I browse 4chan for quite some time, I'm just new to /hsg/
>>
>>170112934
>active friends
just cuz we post here doesn't mean we play this trash lol
>>
>>170113016
how often do these things happen?
>>
File: brain.jpg (80KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
80KB, 400x565px
>>
>>170113287
>not even handbuff paladin
>hand paladin

truly beyond mortal comprehension
>>
1900g now
i'm saving up nicely
>>
>name is icycoldwind
>deck is only fire cards
>>
>>170113658
with 3 expansions a year it's literally impossible to get every relevant card f2p.
>>
>>170113202
not sure what the schedule is but there's usually one before and/or after a new expansion.
>>
>>170113831
>fire cards
what
>>
>>170113895
oh, thanks, I thought it happened more often
>>
>>170113287
>someone gets so insecure they have to add their favorite deck to the top tier of this bait image every time it's posted
>>
>>170113870
i know but this is already 19 packs on top of the pre order ;^)
FeelsHypeMan
>>
>>170113870
I've never needed more than 1500 gold to get every relevant card of the expansion.

What kind of fucking autist actually needs fifty packs and to dump hundreds of dollars on this garbage.
>>
>>170114226
me
>>
>>170114226
catching up when the game is three years deep ain't easy
>>
File: 9685165132.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
9685165132.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>170114115
>he preordered
>>
>>170113425
Play mountain giants in pally
>>
File: HotStuff.png (483KB, 275x974px) Image search: [Google]
HotStuff.png
483KB, 275x974px
>>170113908
>>
File: 1488238491361.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488238491361.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>170112607
Join the Tournament organization Discord in the OP.

Now that the room's set up, it'll be used from now on to announce plans for future tournament dates.

Or you could stalk me. That's totally viable and people have done it before.
>>
>>170114443
not yet but im going to and you can all laugh at my garbage packs
>>
>>170114716
I'll do the later, thank you very much
>>
>>170114856
Thanks senpai. I do plan to pour myself a drink and watch the melt down on /hsg/. It's one of the reasons that I still play
>>
>>170113202
we can always do more
i wouldnt mind hosting a tournament
>>
>>170114716
>interested in tournaments
>join discord
>last messages were from mid February

I don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>170111623
>I can't attack face like wtf
Aggroshitter the post.
>>
>>170114573
>acolyte of pain
>barnes
i thought this was a fire deck
>>
>>170114573
>Barnes for picking up Rag, Maly, Toni or Emp
>Acolyte for draw
As much as I love memes, it still needs to be viable.
>>
>>170115442
The Discord link in the OP was sniped by some dude. That's not at all the tournament Discord, or really has any affiliation with the thread.

The one you're looking for is here: https://discord.gg/Q7cbP
>>
File: diablo1[1].jpg (32KB, 620x390px) Image search: [Google]
diablo1[1].jpg
32KB, 620x390px
Blizzard Games Ranked by Skill:

#1 - Overwatch
#2 - Starcraft
#3 - World of Warcraft
#4 - Diablo
#5 - Heroes of the Storm
#6 - Hearthstone
>>
horrible post
you dont deserve a (you)
>>
>>170113287
what country do I have to move to where people don't repost shitty memes all day
>>
File: CanYouSpotTheLethal.jpg (884KB, 1885x1057px) Image search: [Google]
CanYouSpotTheLethal.jpg
884KB, 1885x1057px
Can (You) spot the Lethal?
>>
File: cringe.jpg (39KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
39KB, 499x281px
>>170115847
>Overwatch
>Skill
>>
>>170115823
>>
>>170112934
Snuffin#1143 NA
>>
>>170113658
You should be at 5000g now.
>>
>>170115847
kek
>>
>>170114226
>only takes 15 packs to get every relevant card of an expansion
suck a dick brode
>>
File: Alexstrasza 002.png (742KB, 642x846px) Image search: [Google]
Alexstrasza 002.png
742KB, 642x846px
>>170115847

I started laughing at 'Blizzard Games'.
>>
>>170115514
Even in your beloved Magic the Gathering you directly attack your opponent, moron.
>>
>>170117313
how much money do you need to get a girl like this
>>
File: brode 2.png (50KB, 1172x567px) Image search: [Google]
brode 2.png
50KB, 1172x567px
>>170114226
a 50 pack pre-order is some serious value though. You should be able to get 400% of the relevant cards.
>>
If you're not playing pirates or water zoo then you are a fedora hipster faggot.
>>
File: Photoshop.jpg (36KB, 623x177px) Image search: [Google]
Photoshop.jpg
36KB, 623x177px
>>170117435
Approximately 120$ per year
>>
>>170116573
they both missed lethal at different parts of the game. its just embarrassing...
>>
>rank is literally reflective of what deck you play and not how you play
>>
>>170104518

unless its coming out for mobile soon, then its dead on arrival.

A majority of people that play digital card games do so through mobile, it would be extremely stupid of them to not have it supported at release.
>>
>>170117950
>rank is literally reflective of how much time you spend grinding on the ladder rather than how you play
>>
>>170117627
>About
>Approximately
Why are you massive cuckolds using those words?
12*10 = 120
Period.
>>
>Renolock into pirate warrior
>close to perfect draw (mountain giant, turn 6 reno)
>clear his entire board with shadowflame
>STILL fucking lose because burn from hand

why is this deck even allowed anymore
it's the single most degenerate deck the game has ever had

it's not a deck that even deserves to exist
>>
>>170118069
In the present case, that's called humour. I knew very well it was the exact number.
>>
>>170118069
>$9.95/mo
>About $10
>>
File: Alexstrasza 003.png (805KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
Alexstrasza 003.png
805KB, 720x534px
>>170117435

It's just 3dpd, anon.
>>
>>170118185
>humour
fuck off yuroshit
>>
File: 1486968682103.png (330KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
1486968682103.png
330KB, 400x573px
>>170115823
I'm interested in sponsoring an upcoming /hsg/ tournament. What is a good place to contact you?
>>
>>170118343
PM's on Discord. I'm "Andy" in the room I linked earlier.
>>
>>170118205
>>
>>170118205
why does ancient extremely powerfull dragons have human forms and wear armor bikinis?
>>
>>170118446
source?
>>
>>170118032
I assume this is the main reason why they've kept quiet about the game for so long. You'd think the people who did the marketing for Skyrim and Fallout could attract millions of players but they haven't done any advertising because the mobile client wasn't ready yet. Well, according to Pete Hines it now is so the Bethesda or Zenimax marketing should follow soon after PAX.
>>
>>170118514
They have a human form to be able to interact with mortals without scaring them or requiring them to yell, as well as to be able to enter confined spaces
They wear armor bikini because they don't need real armor and like to impress mortals
>>
>>170118514
How else would Alexstrasza have managed to get raped by orcs?
>>
File: 1473122219442.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473122219442.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>170118729
I hadn't considered the second point
I guess if you're a literal dragon it's not like you're really exposing soft flesh anyways
>>
>hit rank 10 on a 70% winrate from 19 (didnt really play last season it was cancer) with a C'Thun Reno Kazakus Zoo deck named C'ZooKus

what a season so far
>>
File: 200px-Northshire_Cleric(600)[1].png (97KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Northshire_Cleric(600)[1].png
97KB, 200x276px
Man, it's so much fun when dragon priest gets one of these t1 and you can't contest it whatsoever thanks to a 2/4 taunt that costs 2 mana among other cards and she draws him 70 cards

I honestly wish every class had a snowballing 1/3 1-mana drop that could win you the game in the spot if uncontested, because drawing a 1 mana card on turn 1 is what really proves who is a good player.
>>
>>170118764
>Orcs
She was forced to have sex with her consort (and since he was an old fuck this ended up killing him), and was later raped by Deathwing which resulted in Wrathion, but nobody actually knows this happened because some elven fuck or whatever stole him as an egg.
>>
>>170104518

i forgot this game existed and i have it installed on my pc
>>
>>170118985
He's dropping to t9 on rotation, stop whining. Also:
>Average Turn 2 in meta consists of 7 damage
>Priest's is 1
>You complain
>>
>>170118069
it's not exactly $10 per month, which means it is not exactly $120 per year.

why do autists get so offended over trivial things?
>>
File: Capture.png (3MB, 1901x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3MB, 1901x1058px
>>170070709
This is why I do this shit
>>
File: 1477837161359s.jpg (8KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477837161359s.jpg
8KB, 245x250px
I am currently a wild only player and even I am considering switching to standard. So many cancer cards are rotating that standard looks actually interesting this time.
>>
>>170118985
>FLY, POLLY
>I'M IN CHARGE NOW
>HA HAA!
>*Some Orc shit*
>TWACK!
>HA HAA!
>TWACK!
>Uwaaah...
So hard.
>>
man not even with double tome and 4 discover minions can I outvalue jade shaman FUCK THE POWERCREEP
>>
>>170119609
jade is balanced cuz its random ;)
>>
>>170118985
it's strange that you would complain about that when Warlock hero power exists
>>
>>170119562
You serious m8? Wild was invented specifically because GvG and Naxx printed too many busted cards. Current cancer is sunshine and daisies compared to how overpowering those cards are.
>>
>get warlock quest
>decide to play some renolock

Why is this game so completely unfun to play?
Why is every single game just a fucking desperate bid to SOMEHOW manage to stabilize a board against an ADD retard that cannot even fathom a game going further than 5 turns?

Do these people not get fucking bored of every SINGLE GAME playing the EXACT FUCKING SAME, this is, draw your fucking aggro cards, vomit them on board ignoring everything happening and pray it works?

Yeah call me a fucking controlcuck or whatever but how can people fucking play so much pirate garbage and enjoy their time?
>>
>>170119720
And yet we have evolved way past that point. Take a current B tier deck and add Piloted Shredder or Dr. Boom. Yeah, you still get shit on by pirates and jades. Design space I guess?
>>
>>170119993

that's the gameplan of aggro, it's an all in deck since it can never outvalue outside of the first 2-3 turns
>>
>>170119720
Not really

MSOG is the most retarded set ever released in hearthstone
Blizzard should just do a public apology and remove every MSOG card from the game
>>
>>170120097
I know how aggro plays

I just don't understand how 4 out of every 5 decks I play in casual are degenerate aggro decks

In fact, I haven't seen anything but aggro aggro shaman aggro shaman aggro aggro aggro shaman aggro since the expansion dropped.>>170120087
>>
File: 1487140674392.png (1MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487140674392.png
1MB, 919x720px
>post yfw trying to imagine playing wild in 10 years and seeing the state of all classes
>>
>>170120270
>Priest still garbage
>>
>>170120270
If this piece of shit is still alive in 10 years then videogames are truly lost.
>>
>>170120270
can't wait to play a 1 mana 4/5 (overload 1) in 2027
>>
File: 1398705240989.jpg (142KB, 447x618px) Image search: [Google]
1398705240989.jpg
142KB, 447x618px
>>170120270
>>
Yo Syndere get online and play against UpdateGuy
>>
File: 1488239538474.png (317KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
1488239538474.png
317KB, 400x573px
>>170120270
>mfw I no longer have a face because face is too slow for the meta
>>
Casino mage is the only deck I enjoy. I am the cancer killing this game
>>
File: fibonacci2.png (2MB, 1227x853px) Image search: [Google]
fibonacci2.png
2MB, 1227x853px
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: 1441990066482.png (575KB, 1324x992px) Image search: [Google]
1441990066482.png
575KB, 1324x992px
>>170120270
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (155KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
155KB, 323x454px
>nerf did nothing to disrupt the rock paper scissors bullshit

>aggro beats jade
>jade beats reno
>reno beats aggro
>>
>>170118985
Priest is so fucking annoying to deal with. All the minions they use are overstated as fuck and they then proceed to give them even more stats while you can't deal with them.

You try to play against the meta but suddenly every opponent is a dragon priest with a perfect hand from shit into 2/4 into 3/4 that makes it a 2/7 into other bullshit until they steal your win condition that is at the bottom of your deck.

Priest is maximum antifun. I hope it never becomes popular.
>>
File: 1488228400921.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1488228400921.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>170121071
It added more Jade
because everyone likes playing against that deck
>>
>>170120947
last i saw he was rank 3 legend

the absolute madman
>>
>>170120562
Syndere come back! Wooo. You can blame it all on me

(^:
>>
>>170119720
You obviously don't play wild.
MSG notched up the power creep to the max. Most of the "must have" gvg cards don't even see any play now. Pirate warrior is tier one and it basically just runs ships cannon and frost bite weapon. Rest is pure vanilla.
>>
>so fucking tired of fucking shamans i just want to run a deck TAILOR MADE to fuck over shaman
>realize shaman's worst matchup is most likely 60-40 anyway

JUST WHY
IT'S BEEN A FUCKING ENTIRE YEAR ALREADY
AN ENTIRE YEAR OF A SOLE CLASS BEING TIER FUCKING ZERO AKA ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WEAKNESSES TO EXPLOIT

JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING
TUNNEL TROGG SHOULDN'T EXIST
TOTEM GOLEM SHOULDN'T EXIST
EVERY SINGLE TOTEM SHOULD BE 0/2, YES THAT INCLUDES FLAMETONGUE AND MANA TIDE
MAELSTROM PORTAL SHOULD COST 3 MANA

AND EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SHAMAN JADE CARD SHOULD COST AT LEAST 2 MANA MORE THAN IT ACTUALLY COSTS
WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING JADE CLASS PAY 2 MANA TO SUMMON A JADE AND SHAMAN PAYS 1?
>>
File: 1484267851205.png (14KB, 460x441px) Image search: [Google]
1484267851205.png
14KB, 460x441px
>>170121624
>try to counter Pirates/Aggro Shaman with Control Warrior
>suddenly everyone on ladder is playing Dragon Priest and Jade Druid
:thinkign:
>>
>>170121624
>(autistic screeching)
>>
>>170121624
Because Shaman has literally everything they need. Midjade Shaman is a jack of all trades master of all. It can literally outvalue Reno decks if it fails to take the lead early and at the same time it survive aggro thanks to taunts, hero power taunts, aoe and fishy healbot.

You make a deck specifically to counter them, you lose every other matchup and still have a barely positive outcome against Shaman.

Can't wait to see what they will give Shaman next. They are losing Trogg and Golem so they need to give Shamon to compensate for it. A 1 mana 2/2 that gets +1/+1 whenever you overload. And a 2 mana 3/3 with overload (10), battlecry unlock all your overloaded crystals.
>>
>>170115847
starcraft takes way more skill than overwatch
>>
>>170122051
There is that elemental thing. They will do something shitty about it you will see.
>>
>outskilled because N'zoth was the latest card in my deck along with two acolytes of pain

This is why I play pirate Warrior, less of This RNG FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN FUCK YOU DISCOVER\DRAGON PRIEST U FUCKING PIECE OF SHITTTTTT GODFUCKING DAMNIT FIRST MATCH AS NZOTH WARRIOR AND THIS MOTHERFUCKING LOAD OF BULLSHIT ALREADY HAPPENS
>>
>>170120947
>whirlwind
>and revenge
>AND GHOUL
You know the meta is a problem when decks need to tech like this.
>>
>>170120947
*que dodges like a pro*
>>
File: 49714.png (173KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
49714.png
173KB, 286x395px
>>170121624
>WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING JADE CLASS PAY 2 MANA TO SUMMON A JADE AND SHAMAN PAYS 1?
what did he mean by this
>>
>>170122673
Slap a 4 mana onto it
>>
people that watched the /hsg/tourney

how did I do for co-casting

t. reaver
>>
>>170122898
fine. definitely better than experimentm.
>>
>>170122898
what games did you cast?
>>
File: ComputerEasy & The Champion.png (849KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ComputerEasy & The Champion.png
849KB, 1280x720px
Good job my dudes who are in the Quarters, and thank you to everyone who showed up!

Final day tomorrow, hopefully we'll have a real strong meme deck to crown as NA champion.

Or Ary can win it again. That'll be """nice""".
>>
>>170123014
thanks

>>170123061
the last series, ryobi vs. misenaive
>>
If you hate hearthstone so much, why do you still post in /hsg/?
>>
Is there any class capable of surviving pirate warriors with good openers?

I went first, T2 Doomsayer, T3 to top myself off with earthen farseer, and I was still dead on turn 7.

There is nothing that can save you from Smorc'ron and weapons and southseas, almost every single point of damage he does hits on the turn it comes out AND LEAVES A FUCKING BODY BEHIND
>>
File: HOLY SHIT.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY SHIT.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
I love how literally no one gives (You)s to the attention whore tripfag. Based /hsg/
>>
>>170123169
Poor ryobi :(
>>
File: 1353284412652.png (283KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1353284412652.png
283KB, 334x393px
>>170123249
>Being this assblasted about nothing
>>
>I'm in charge now
>minion has charge
Really makes you think
>>
>>170122484
People also tech cursed! for reno mages and dark pact for renolocks whenever they face a lot of those. It's kind of a shame
>>
>>170123410
he's saying he's in charge to trigger all the control fags he's beating
>>
>>170123402
>taking off the trip to reply to me
lmao
>>
>>170123514
Bruh, pls. Don't be petty. I do my usual posts whether or not they get replies because I believe it's right to keep you dudes informed.

There's no ulterior motive or whatever, I just like the sense of community.
>>
>>170123246

It's most annoying that they can kill you through taunt
>>
so how far ahead are they? the skins leak was all real and we are getting maiev, there's still all the shitty "nice cardback" and other emotes i remember seeing last year, will they come next expansion too?
>>
>>170123756

they develop shit over a year ahead, they had started on ungoros before wotog was released
>>
>sick to death of aggro garbage
>tech deck to deal with aggro
>first warrior after playing against some 7 pirates in a row is a control warrior

the game doesn't take your cards into account AT ALL guys
this only happens
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
you swap decks but it's pure coincidence that it happens every single time and to every single person
>>
File: 1486771731950.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1486771731950.png
21KB, 112x112px
>>170123942
HOW DOES BLIZZARD DO IT
>>
File: 1481945148546.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1481945148546.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>170123942

rigged matchmaking is the thinking mans conspiracy
>>
>>170123942
Matchmaking is not rigged because a blizzard post said so ;)
>>
File: 1483817338705.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483817338705.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>170123942

>play strifecros jade rogue
>4 jade druids in a row
>>
I just can't beat 10/10 jades I just fucking can't, I give up.
>>
>>170123942
>>170124029
>>170124048
>>170124136

Have to keep mobile gamers happy with forced 50%.
>>
>>170124154
That's why some people are playing aggro right now, it's not because they are shitter, it's not because games end fast, it's because it's the only way to beat jades
>>
File: 1469117054115.jpg (28KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1469117054115.jpg
28KB, 313x334px
>Jade decks have a card that automatically wins every single fatigue matchup
>it's extremely strong and costs 1 mana

Why is this allowed
>>
>>170124465

>you hear laughter in the distance
>>
File: rigged.png (40KB, 749x561px) Image search: [Google]
rigged.png
40KB, 749x561px
>>170123942
matchmaking isn't rigged I swear haha
it only accounts for your current number of stars hahaha
it doesn't consider deck archetype at all when creating matches hahahahahaha
>>
File: 200px-Jade_Claws(49724).png (97KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Jade_Claws(49724).png
97KB, 200x275px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>170124465
Because there are no fatigue match ups, stupid child.

>MUH HONORABLE CONTROL PRIEST
Not a deck. Get real.
>>
File: IMG_20160422_185026.jpg (224KB, 479x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_185026.jpg
224KB, 479x853px
>>170124136
>>
File: 632.png (142KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
632.png
142KB, 286x395px
>>170124814
>*ducks under u quickly*
>>
fatigue as a primary win condition should not exist
>>
File: 1452480400542.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452480400542.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>170124871
>what is control warrior
>>
>>170125150
not a deck
>>
>>170124871
To be fair, it still fucks up control matchups in general because of how hard Jade Idol scales.
>>
>>170124997
kek
>>
File: 1487179469336.png (234KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487179469336.png
234KB, 500x400px
>>170125196
>every deck I dislike isn't a real deck
W E W
>>
>>170125324
decks that don't exists aren't decks
>>
reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with shaman getting the best minion based heal, best weapons, best single target removal spells, best deathrattle counter and best high stat vanilla minions
>>
File: 1482974271096.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1482974271096.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>170125414
>>
>>170125416
>Every time you Overload...
>Overload: (1)
>Overload: (2)
>Overload: (2)
>>>Overload: (5)
>Unlock your overloaded mana crystals
Fair.
>>
>>170126415
>>170126415
>>170126415
>>
>look nzoth
>Rate shit-10
Thread posts: 752
Thread images: 174

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.