[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 767
Thread images: 174

File: 256987464099.png (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
256987464099.png
27KB, 600x600px
/ourguy/ edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
http://pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
http://pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
http://r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
http://imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell is OUT
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569348-Rank-Changes-in-Y2S1
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Friendly mission successful: >>167916159
>>
i love mira
>>
File: 1485273257517.png (1MB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485273257517.png
1MB, 1080x800px
>>168005393
frost is still best girl
>>
>>168005393
She makes point defense fun again.
I just really want them to patch out the melee exploit
>>
>ywn Operate as hard as John Wick

Why live.
>>
>>168005493
I hope they never do.
Because then I'll stop getting free kills on idiots who go to punch it with pre-placed C4.
>>
File: 1483489145455.jpg (330KB, 1280x1868px) Image search: [Google]
1483489145455.jpg
330KB, 1280x1868px
>choices
>>
File: 1479061544097.png (227KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479061544097.png
227KB, 540x540px
>>168005485
Mira, Frost, and IQ are the top tier female operators just going by design alone
also rip old twitch
>>
>>168005318
Its arguably worse since you get the joy of fighting bullshit MM against premades, and are penalized if you leave to save yourself the blood pressure. Also shitty ELO calculating system.
>>
>>168005751

Quick question from a /noguns/. Why do people find it so ridiculous for there to be female operators? I've heard that Valkyrie is especially stupid
>>
i am shit at the game
>>
>>168005569
>What is Ash in terrorist hunt
>>
>>168004540
You swing less the more games you play, eventually you'll only gain/lose less than 20 per game
>>
I hate Jackals AR

but love the SMG and shotgun

what is wrong with me?
>>
>>168005569
same
>tfw you can't throw your empty guns at people
>>
>>168005581
Explain this
>>
File: benchpressmebby.jpg (123KB, 574x900px) Image search: [Google]
benchpressmebby.jpg
123KB, 574x900px
>>168005871
>>
>>168006027
>both cut dead straight
>both have same RoF
>AR gets better damage drop off
>AR gets better damage per shot
Do you happen to spray and pray?
>>
>>168006173

I have good reload discipline
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486528845586.jpg (66KB, 976x629px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486528845586.jpg
66KB, 976x629px
>>168005493

It's not just melee. Literally any splash damage goes through it. If you shoot a capitao bolt, the fire goes through the glass. I've actually already cooked like 15 people with it, you KNOW for a fact there's like 2-3 people sticking their nose up to the glass so you just gotta go capitao and shoot away.

>>168005871

Because there are pretty much no female special forces. Maybe FBI and GSG9 which are the least elite and more urbans of the units but the rest are known to have gruesome physical trials which women literally cannot beat. The navy SEALS trials are considered to be ridiculously tough and no woman could ever hope to pass them without cheating
>>
>>168006094
>hide c4 on far side of wall
>put window in the wall
>wait till you see someone through the window
>explode person
>>
>>168006268
there's already a group of accepted female recruits for SEALs but none of them has formally joined the force or even been assigned a unit. They're just there as placeholders, kind of like how you'd use to give your brother a disconnected controller while you played to keep him happy
>>
>>168006268
Is that a Fecesbook filename?
>>
>>168005770
>There is an actual elohell in the game
I find that hard to believe desu. Unlike League or Dota, a single good player actually can carry a team of shitters against other shitters.
>>
>>168006473

The current ranked points handout creates an elohell, actually.
>>
>>168006268
>splash
I'm pretty sure it's a clipping issue. The fire probably clips through walls anyway.

>>168005871
There are no female SEALs. Not now or ever in the past, and until very recently they weren't even considered eligible. It's possible there will be a few in the near future but most SEALs do not currently believe any woman could pass the training.
I don't know which of the other units in the game allow women in. FBI SWAT probably does and I'm pretty sure SAT does as well. Spetsnaz (Alpha Group) definitely doesn't.
>>
who here is gonna buy a booster and farm renown this weekend?
>>
File: 1485377017951.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485377017951.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>168005871
Because proportionately, the amount of females represented in the game is way above the realistic ratio of females in the real versions of the CTUs that are in game. Valk (and Frost, or Hibana probably) especially so because her CTU doesn't even have any female operators in real life as far as we know.
I don't really give too much of a shit personally, as long as the ratios stay within believable levels (which they won't) since Siege is a honestly a fantasy game with only one foot in reality. If the devs actually keep going with the 1F 1M releases for new ops by the time we're done with year 2 we'll have around a 30% ratio, which is starting to get a little overwhelming.

People that give a shit about Siege don't tend to be people that feel unrealistic representation of minorities and females is important, given it's supposed to at least have themes of counter-terrorism and military operations, which liberals and people that would whine about such things have next to no interest in. The pandering isn't necessary, and we've got more than enough as is for Ubi to prevent poor liberal media coverage.
I'm almost a waifufag, and I think a few female ops gives good character variety in a game more focused on characters being unique, visually and gameplay-wise. But there's a point where I just want to play as a dude, because I'm a dude, and that's how most dudes are gonna feel too, especially in a military themed shooter.
>>
>>168006473
There is an elohell, people who give your argument don't understand how elohells work. It does not matter if a guy can win against 5, statistically he is still at a disadvantage because he's the only good guy on his team, while the other team can have 5 good guys. Sure it's possible, but he is statistically at a lower position.
>>
>Its a guy who roams as rook and doc just for the ACOG+MP5
>they also dont drop armor or heal you and run directly to their spawn killing spots
>>
>>168006971
I know it's not the best solution, but in siege you can carry an entire team easily with just 2 good players, so it's best to queue with a friend that's also good.
>>
>>168006971
>>168006473
>>168006559
The Elo-hell in Siege is unique, because since the matchmaking is so shit and can throw people with huge skill/rank gaps on the same team together, there's a potential for carrying and breaking out of that hell.
The issue occurs when one team is a bunch of varying ranks, most lower, and the other has a higher rank average across the board, which happens way too often because of shit matchmaking so no matter how hard one person will carry, the other three people on the enemy team that are at the same skill level as that guy are gonna end up stomping the unorganized mish-mash team anyways.
But otherwise the Elo-Hell in Siege is a lot softer, since like you said, one good player can carry a team easily if both teams are shit overall and ranks are won and lost a lot quicker than some other games (Like CS GO).
>>
>>168006971
You're forgetting that the other team is also bad.

Elo hell is a myth in League and that's a game where it's almost impossible for a single player to carry a game without a huge skill gap over the entire enemy team. In Siege one guy who knows what he's doing can wipe 3 players before dying and if the rest of his team isn't boosted they can clean up.

Not that it matters anyway, because Siege's matchmaking is so shit that your elo doesn't even matter.
>>
>>168006925
who cares?
>>
>>168006473

The matchmaking makes elo hell real because it will consider a higher rank player to be a "counterweight" to a shit team. So a gold player will be thrown into a full silver/bronce team against a 4 gold 1 plat team, because the shitty mm considers that gold player to be a changing force in the game
>>
>>168006971
if elo works as it is intended to (which it normally does, not so much in siege but in other mobas it works) than everyone will be at the same level. So the other team won't have a fucking advantage since they'll be at the same level as your team. Theres no such thing as elo hell, it's just bad players complaining. There has never been a case of someone buying an account with higher elo in any game, and actually staying at that elo.
>>
>>168007437
A fair amount of people, just not you.
Also I'd imagine the guy that asked about it cares, which is why I was responding to him, faggot.
>>
>have 80 hours put in, but still bad at the game
>ace makes me feel good
>see they were all sub level 30s afterwards

Still counts
>>
>>168006925
>the amount of females represented in the game is way above the realistic ratio of females in the real versions of the CTUs that are in game
its also a fictional game, in a fictional universe made by tom clancy, who's books show a lot of female operators, and that female success rate is the same as males
get over it
>>
>>168007534

It does not fucking works as its supposed to, thats why you have a lot of people saying the same thing. Like some anon said on the other thread, you get retarded differences between won/lost points at the same time, if elo worked as intend, you would NOT win 95 points (100 needed to rank up) per victory and lose 93 per defeat.

Also, once the points handout stops being "supercharged"; you start making a meaningless amount of points while losing even more than what you win. I was platinum during skull rain and yet I spent like 90 of red crow on silver 2-3 because of how ridiculously grindy (plus getting matched into shit teams) the points handout was.

Basically I was winning 10-12 points per victory while losing 15, if I won 3 games in a row the game would start matching me against platinums and again upon defeat I'd lose the progress of those 3 victories.
We're also talking about silver 2, I get a massive point deduction in platinum 3 or diamond, not in silver 2 where it should be relatively easy to get out from.
>>
Hello /r6g/

I did the 10 win sat challenge and claimed my reward but my weaboo charm isn't anywhere. Am i fucked now?

thanks in advance.
>>
>>168007689
>ACOG
>416-C
>literally didn't even bother to use his gadgets
>most likely didn't bother to reinforce any walls, either
>>
>>168006925
I'm a guy and I don't really give a shit because I'm not 12. My favorite defender is Frost.

In all honesty, I think the 50/50 ratio for DLC ops is hilarious because it shows Ubisoft is still absolutely terrified of being called sexist again, 2 and a half years after the Unity fiasco.
>>
This is just unacceptable for a """""competitive FPS"""""
>>
>>168007943

HUD says he did reinforced walls.
>>
>>168007689
>didn't deploy your gadget
Fucking scum. What if you'd died without getting any kills? You would've contributed NOTHING to your team.
>>
Clan leader here. I just spent twenty minutes trying to get a skirmish going with another clan, and the FUCKING connection wasted everyone's time. Eventually one of our guys had to deal with his kid, and the whole match (planned and prepped for a week) was ruined.

We voted to move on. Reasons like this is why Siege is dying. It's a great game when it works. WHEN IT WORKS. Sorry, bit pissed now.
>>
Server just go down for anyone else?
>>
i already found a glitch
>>
File: delet.jpg (56KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
56KB, 1420x946px
>>168006716
>buy a booster
>>
>>168008385
>2 dollars is A LOT of money :(((
>>
>>168008171
>Siege is dying
>even though the playerbase has been growing gradually since launch
I don't even know what you get by posting shit like this.
>>
File: 134.png (101KB, 470x364px) Image search: [Google]
134.png
101KB, 470x364px
>>168008171
>clan leader here
>>
>>168008171
>HUGE cock lover here. I just spent twenty minutes truing to get a small friendly gay orgy going with another group of prancing lala homo men when the FUCKING dildo batteries died, wasted everyones time. Eventually one of our gays had to go cook dinner for Tyrone and teh whole orgy (stretched and prepped for a week) was ruined

>we voted to just finger ourselves alone instead. Reasons like this is why everyone thinks homos are a bunch of complete inept retards
>>
>>168007838
Hey notice I said in the post that you just replied to that I don't seriously care, I like having Female operators as opposed to none, and I acknowledge that it's a fantasy game.
But hey, good to see I'm testing your reading comprehension, glad to help. Keep practicing.

>>168007964
>My favorite defender is Frost
Hey cool, my favorite defenders are Mira, Smoke and Frost. Glad you missed my points there.
I should elaborate; there's a sense of brotherhood that's tied to operating in real life, which anyone that's ever been on a sports team or had a hard-working job with all men would be able to relate to. Being able to bond to all the men you're working alongside with, knowing you share a similar thought process and level of ability, which in turn becomes trust, is a huge part of the psychology of real life operators. This game diminishes this theme/relationship to real life by introducing too many females, which also hurts suspension of disbelief in the process. I'm still hoping they add a cute Female medic attacker and a Gas-mask chick going into the future though. Honest, Operator-tier women that fit their roles actually make for some sweet designs.

But yeah it is hilarious that they're sticking to the 50/50 ratio so strictly. How scared of criticism they are is obvious as fuck.
>>
>Picks Montagne
>Doesn't have mic
WHY
>>
>>168008514
I posted here every and now then in the past. I've got over ten guys, and because of Ubisoft's issues we're no longer playing. I'm going to the places I frequent and letting people know so word gets out so that maybe Ubisoft gets it shit together one day for their next game. They probably won't, but meh it's better than just letting this shit rest.

And the game is definitely not doing well, regardless of whatever freebie numbers suggest. Every clan I know has either quit or considering it.

>>168008596
>Spoken like a true Pub.
>>
Mira's ads is fat as fuck
>>
>>168008779
>I should elaborate; there's a sense of brotherhood that's tied to operating in real life, which anyone that's ever been on a sports team or had a hard-working job with all men would be able to relate to. Being able to bond to all the men you're working alongside with, knowing you share a similar thought process and level of ability, which in turn becomes trust, is a huge part of the psychology of real life operators. This game diminishes this theme/relationship to real life by introducing too many females, which also hurts suspension of disbelief in the process.

lmao this shit
>>
>>168008829
Are you a proleague clan? If not, you're part of the 99% pubshit nobody/clan
>>
>>168008779
>I should elaborate; there's a sense of brotherhood that's tied to operating in real life, which anyone that's ever been on a sports team or had a hard-working job with all men would be able to relate to. Being able to bond to all the men you're working alongside with, knowing you share a similar thought process and level of ability, which in turn becomes trust, is a huge part of the psychology of real life operators. This game diminishes this theme/relationship to real life by introducing too many females, which also hurts suspension of disbelief in the process
Nigga are you autistic
It's a fucking video game. Some of the gadgets border on superpowers. Caveira's actually is a superpower.
>>
>>168009159
You what clans aren't proleague? Every clan that isn't proleague. You can still have dedicated and skilled players without being or going pro. (And yes, some clans just don't want to take that extra commitment because their members actually have families and jobs.)

You don't need to be pro to have valid complaints, or affect the game's playerbase, and thus the game, and thus Ubisoft.
>>
File: 149182509812.gif (3MB, 417x468px) Image search: [Google]
149182509812.gif
3MB, 417x468px
>>168005871
It's funny you mention yourself as noguns because it's mostly the noguns and civilians that are bitching about the female operators in a Rainbow Six game
>>
>>168008829
Shitpost leader here. Noone gives a fuck about you, your hot opinions or your clan.

You aren't important to me, anyone else posting or least of all Ubisoft. Keep yelling at the wind though, or better yet.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 014745986335.gif (1MB, 540x292px) Image search: [Google]
014745986335.gif
1MB, 540x292px
Think about how believable some of the more ridiculous abilities we have would be in a more near-future setting.
>Thatcher's EMP
>Both SAT abilities
>Jackal's Eyenox
And Cavs interrogate of all of them would be fucking amazing.
If in the near future, if soldiers were actually equipped with field huds that show them friendly positions, G.R.A.W. style, an Operator that hijacks the Hud OS on wounded enemies (since an on-death kill-switch would likely be in place to prevent intel leaks) would make perfect sense.
>>
>>168009274
if he's not autistic or joking, he's definitely the type to beat his future gf/wife if he ever gets one
>>
File: 31205981092851.gif (456KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
31205981092851.gif
456KB, 245x200px
>>168006925
>>168008779
>>
File: 1475769025611.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475769025611.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>168008829
>And the game is definitely not doing well, regardless of whatever freebie numbers suggest. Every clan I know has either quit or considering it.
>player numbers consistently rise over time but all my friends are quitting so the game is dead
This is bait.
>>
>>168009501
SICK Facebook meme xDD
>>
>>168009274
>>168009148
I'm just pointing out themes that naturally relate to having a game about military shit, not saying that any of this makes or breaks the game for me.
And If you think understanding human psychology is autistic of all things, you need to brush up on your definition of autism.

>>168009501
t. gay hispanic nigger that can't hold a job
>>
>team of plats thing they are good because they are pub stumping
>they teabag after every kill
>they are toxic as fuck in all chat
>overall terrible people
>they get put the fuck down by just my friend and i

i laugh any time someone says this community is nice
>>
>>168009871
the human psychology is that your "male brotherhood" only exists because you were a bunch of people who happened to be guys and you all strove toward some goal together.

there's not some innate, biological male brotherhood.
>>
>>168010018

Yah
>>
File: C4M6pt3VMAA39PH.jpg (61KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
C4M6pt3VMAA39PH.jpg
61KB, 952x536px
>Hostage on Coastline
>first round our recruit on defense kills hostage for no particular reason
>2nd round is 3v5 because votekick and someone leaves halfway through round
>Last round our Fuze use his meme bombs on the hostage

Casual matchmaking was a mistake
>>
File: 124091820598098.gif (144KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
124091820598098.gif
144KB, 340x340px
>>168009597
>>168009871
>Triggered gaijin
>>
>>168010018
>>168010135
>there's not some innate, biological male brotherhood.
That's actually just wrong though.
Read up on your shit before you start making baseless claims.

>>168010175
>lmao triggered
Being a non-white doesn't make you exempt from being a gaijin btw
>>
>>168010356
are you some retarded autodidact? YOU read up on your baseless claims you dumb nigger
>>
Crossfader or Chupinazo?
>>
File: 1470366515313.png (522KB, 1441x977px) Image search: [Google]
1470366515313.png
522KB, 1441x977px
So I used to solely main mute, thermite, thatcher, rook, and doc for year 1 to fill out the team.

But recently toward the end of the the Japanese season I've shifted towards hibana, Jager, Bandit, Ash, and sometimes twitch all with an acog.

I feel like I've dropped the teamwork oriented playstyle I had for a super competitive tryhard.

I'll choose the team oriented ops when needed, but I'm totally shit with them now.

I don't spawn kill but I will jump outside to flank if I know I can catch the enemy team off guard from the sides midgame.

Am I tryhard cancer now?
>>
>>168010569
El Dorado
>>
>>168010669
Already copped it.
>>
>>168007939
Restart your game.
>>
>>168010586
The thing about playing team players instead of MLG fraggers is that if you do your job as a team operator, it's still perfectly feasible everyone else fucks up and you lose. Perfect jammer placement and drone control doesn't win a game like Jager shooting everyone in the face.
>>
>>168010413
>Lol my preferred sources on psychology are more reliable than your sources
Sorry, I almost forgot Psych was a partially subjective science. Let's not argue otherwise or else we'll end up having a /sci/ shitfest in a /vg/ thread

>>168010586
The majority of people that complain about tryhards are shitters that aren't good enough to actually challenge a player with high skill (which is unfortunately exacerbated by shit matchmaking).
Unless you start crazy flanking and using high-tier tactics on a full team of level 30s or coppers in casual, I'd say you're fine.

>>168010569
Chupinazo looks better on more guns imo, but it all depends on what guns you use and which you like the style of more. Crossfader only looks good on a handful imo.
>>
>>168010692
That's all you need. It's my new favorite universal besides the Japanese wave painting. I replaced every single one of my guns with El dorado besides Woody for the SAS shotgun and the Japanese ops who have the wave.
>>
>>168010910
The best team players are ones that can hold their own as a utility op and don't overextend. Having 2 or 3 teammates that know how to stay alive and know how to occasionally reposition safely near or on a site is way more useful than a team of 5 ash/jager mains fighting over ops with the best guns and spreading out every round.
>>
>>168010356
Trust me, I'm using the term correctly. We created it. Dumb gaijin.
>>
>>168011126
Weeb.
>>
>>168010952
there is no /sci/ shitfest because you're literally making shit up. you haven't even posted sources, because there are none unless it's some lol 1950s shit
>>
>>168005569
Tfw throw on night club scene before firing up velvet shell.

THINK.
OF ME.
>>
>>168011101
Of course. But how often does that happen in pubs.

4 shitters that won't communicate and a Jager who can pick the enemy apart has a better chance of winning than 4 shitters and utility op nailing his role
>>
>>168010952
I wouldn't say I'm high skill.

I placed plat 3 last season and have yet to hit diamond but it's mostly through half hearted attempts to climb the ladderr due to what teams I play with in ranked desolving once we get beat by a better team.

Also, just more interest in quick casual games that don't last forever or penalize me from quitting midgame due to real life.

So far I've dropped from plat 3 to gold 1 in the new seasons ranking system 3 times so far.

I haven't been tryharding on low levels, but they make it easy to win. I had a game on Border where I broke the door onto a balcony as jager and mowed 3 of them down before they even noticed I was there.

I have a love/hate relationship with free weekends and sales that bring an influx of new players because of the easy kills but hate being brought down by new players on my team when I solo queue in casual.
>>
what is this face trying to convey
>>
File: 1467161502514-0.jpg (61KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1467161502514-0.jpg
61KB, 1080x809px
>work all day
>want to play but im too tired and I know I'll be slow on the draw and making shit plays as I always am when I'm tired
>just watching star trek and shitposting instead.

anyone else feel they're shit at the game when they're not hopped up on caffeine and fresh?
>>
>>168011805
just smoke some bud dyood
>>
>>168011613
>when the kush hit you
>>
File: 1484699053564.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484699053564.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>168011126
>I'm an actual Jap I swear
If you say so buddy

>>168011338
>You never posted sources
Neither did you, and I don't think we should start unless you want to hardcore shit up the thread.

>>168011391
>>168011518
You're right, and I do wish the game had more favor for good gadget use and the good-aim/hard shooting playstyle was more of a supplement to good strategic team-oriented play, but at that point you're making a different game.
>>
>>168011613
The "I didn't know there was a trap door in that room"
>>
File: 1453250807238.png (269KB, 433x531px) Image search: [Google]
1453250807238.png
269KB, 433x531px
>>168011860
What a shit idea. That only makes me slower and lose all map awareness.
>>
File: 1433046416160.jpg (45KB, 633x606px) Image search: [Google]
1433046416160.jpg
45KB, 633x606px
Operator ability idea: rearview mirror
>>
>>168012449
That's actually kind of a cool idea, though probably too situational to actually be ant good.
>>
>>168012449
Not enough. We need to see everything at once:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0uId48ddzY
>>
>>168012731
I wish the devs were more flexible with abilities like they were with Cav. Having multiple abilities, some in the form of passives, semi-passives and contextual abilities would give the devs a lot more wiggle room than strictly active or placed abilities.
Like the ability to place a limited amount of barricades as an attacker
>>
They need to remove the ability to leave a ranked match once it finds a game. Been trying to get a game for like 10 minutes now but people keep leaving as soon as they check the team clans/levels
>>
>>168013146
They sorta have, echo doesn't just have a drone on defense, it also disorients people, and jackal can do the pinging and identifying thing in addition to seeing footsteps.

Now that I think about it a kinda super sense op could be cool, have the some kind of rear warning, plus improved hearing (just turn up the volume on enemy footsteps) could be a cool roamer on defense or could protect against at flanks on offense.
>>
>>168013146
>able to cover a broken barricade before pushing
So lazy yet so genius
>>
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (54KB, 615x703px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.jpg
54KB, 615x703px
>winning a 3v5 on Ranked by recovering in the form of winning 4 rounds back to back

I am erect.
>>
so have you cucks realized this game is doomed and given up hope?
>>
>>168007943
whats bad anout acog on the 416-c?
>>
>>168014116
i have, i just tune in occasionally for the "we promise we're trying" patch notes and events
>>
why is this community so brainwashed into thinking this game is overall a better competitive shooter than anything else?

like i get told to go back to CSGO all the fucking time when i address a problem with this game

god forbid i bring up CSGO with any kind of positive motions towards it because i will get jumped like a dead baby in a piranha pond

i mean did anyone even see that ESports event? that shit was cause and you could just hear the frusteration int he casters voice as they couldn't track what was logically happening

this game is casual fun at best

trying to take it competitively must be a horrible experience
>>
>>168014116
I never thought I'd see a game with so much potential more mishandled than Tribes Ascend but Ubisoft is trying their best to beat Hi-Rez.

Atleast Tribes wasn't so glitchy to play despite them ruining it
>>
>>168014174
It's the crutch of a shitter that tries to get those spicy peeks in the first five seconds and then hopelessly loses every other engagement because they're faggot trash and never learned how to play the game.
>>
>>168014247
I love r6g but the community is basically CSGO with a bigger superiority complex. they think they are tacticool and superior "gamers" but they couldnt sniff ARMA lmao. just enjoy when a smart dev rips this game off and cucks ubisoft hard.
>>
>>168014290
There are lots of guns better for peeking than the 416-c.
The recoil alone on it makes it less optimal than the MP7 for peeking out of spawn.
>>
>>168014247
thats cus nobody cares about esports except redditors
>>
File: 1z4zybs.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1z4zybs.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>playing ranked
>winning 3-0, opponents are utter shit and being carried by one guy
>3 (three) of my teammates lose connection
>proceed to lose the next 5 rounds in a row
>>
How important would you rate sound? I usually don't play with sound because I don't have speakers and it's a PITA to wear headphones.
>>
>>168014190
oh shit i thought this was /owg/
i guess my comment still applies
>>
>queue ranked
>one guy go afks on my team and then is kicked (why is this a thing if nobody can replace him)
>lose the match
>queue again
>same faggot on my team
>he afks again

ranked is a joke until they fix their bullshit.
>>
>>168014290
but why is it bad if you dont use it for spawn peeking
>>
>>168014116
>Growing playerbase
>Ubisoft gives frequent support to the game
>Overall game balance is acceptable as of this current patch in my opinion

How is this game doomed?
>>
>>168014247
>csgo
>calling anything casual
>>
>>168015143
>Ubisoft gives frequent support to the game

Alright Pierre, you need to go to bed
>>
File: Wizbang.gif (599KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
Wizbang.gif
599KB, 320x322px
>Be attacker before Velvet Shell
>About to enter wing of building opposite objective
>Tower in oregon, other building on Kanal, top floor of hereford, etc
>Melee window, step back for prefire
>No fire? Okay toss dat drone
>Use drone to check corners, then park it at chokepoint
>Call the all clear, move in and repeat until wing is swept

>Being Jackal
>Look in room for 1 second
>"No footprints, nobody on this side of the building lets move"

I love playing as this memey fuck, it's so goddamned fun it should be illegal, but this is seriously unbalanced. I instantly know what areas are clear and my team can rush through without fear instead of peeking/droning every possible hiding spot along the way.
>>
>>168015584
its not unbalanced, all they have to do is check for cameras
>>
>>168015584
>this is why I play cav
>No footsteps
>jackals just run on by not checking anything
>free interrogation
>>
>>168006027
The ACOG sights aren't aligned correctly on the AR.
>>
File: 7dff8886d9.jpg (199KB, 671x786px) Image search: [Google]
7dff8886d9.jpg
199KB, 671x786px
>be a starter pack fag
>only buy original operators on sale
>still 8 left to buy
>none of them been on sale so far this year
This is bullshit.
>>
>>168016286
just farm terrorist with that 50% bonus and use a booster. you get a free open from uplay if you haven't used it already.
>>
File: 1486251324782.jpg (64KB, 780x589px) Image search: [Google]
1486251324782.jpg
64KB, 780x589px
had a bet of a thought for the bio of a dog operator

> dog operator rescues dog from dog fighting ring when it was a puppy
> it's aggressive nature meant it would be put down
> operator decides to try to train it as a police dog instead
> it works and they're partners
>>
>>168016664

> dog runs into room get leg caught in trap wimpers before being shot
> dog runs into EDD
> dog get filled with bullets upon entering defender room
> dog gets barbecued by electrified razor wire

dog operator is a meme and never should/will happen
>>
>>168015584
I agree that he's unbalanced. Attackers already had the intel advantage before he was added, now the majority of the reliable slow-down tactics defenders could use are close to nullified, and the counter doesn't even take serious thought or risk, unlike using drones or listening for movement.
I think he's fun too, and at this point they can't really take him back, but he at least needs to be toned down so can't get easy info so freely.

>>168016141
If your argument for an op not being overpowered is that people play him like dumbasses, then you can't say firmly that the op itself is fine.
>>
File: cav.png (485KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cav.png
485KB, 700x700px
> jackals think they're tough shit till they're at your feet in a DBNO state
>>
>>168013717
Directional mic defender:
>2/2
>3-4 Placeable clear ceramic plates (raised slightly off the ground on the edges) that make a distinct noise when shot or stepped on.
>Directional mic can hear through surfaces better than regular hearing and has significantly increased range.
>Additional semi-passive: Chameleon Cloak: When sitting still for a short time, your uniform adopts the general color of the environment near you to help you blend in.

>>168013834
Would be great for an op like Sledge, if he was released post launch like Buck or something. Basically lets you slow down flanks or secure the objective after moving in without outright killing the enemy.
As a balancing factor, the attacker barricades could be just barely different than defenders like they're only imitations or something so keen Defenders could notice that an attacker had been through an area.
>>
File: 1471164562054.jpg (29KB, 455x376px) Image search: [Google]
1471164562054.jpg
29KB, 455x376px
>>168008756
Underrated post
>>
>shot hibana in head multiple times
>she oneshots me
ha ha what are you talking about, our hitreg is awesome
t. jewsoft
>>
File: boondit.png (174KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
boondit.png
174KB, 350x350px
>>168017163
>>
File: 1442916248992.jpg (124KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1442916248992.jpg
124KB, 1440x810px
>>168017163
>mfw clutched a game as ash, using her tiny head to my advantage as all the bullets missed me when they should have hit
bless you ubi
>>
zombie operator when
>>
File: saucy bandit.gif (100KB, 341x310px) Image search: [Google]
saucy bandit.gif
100KB, 341x310px
>>168017319
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-06+at+06.24.32).png (125KB, 279x300px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-06+at+06.24.32).png
125KB, 279x300px
how 2 play sneaky brown lady ?
>>
>>168014247
It's an interesting game but I don't think many people take it seriously.
I mean the E-sport crowd was about 40 people max who are probably friends of the players/ecelebs/staff.

Teenage boys will always take their multiplayer seriously though.
>>
>>168017808

master the art of sneakan and beakan
>>
>>168017808
A lot of patience and map knowledge.
Most importantly might be knowning when to rotate back to the objective. Sometimes I see Cavs fuck off at the start of a round just to never return again and die trying to rush the objective last second.
>>
File: PGfP9Kw.jpg (67KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
PGfP9Kw.jpg
67KB, 1440x1440px
Requesting pic related but with tachanka or blitz
>>
>>168018071
>not a cute grill
>>
prodigy 5 yo child operator when
>>
conjoined twins operator when
>>
Stone gaze medusa operator WHEN
>>
Banana peel operator when
>>
File: 1467933552045.png (267KB, 524x601px) Image search: [Google]
1467933552045.png
267KB, 524x601px
>play ranked
>4 v 5
>hear squeaker over mic
>first round starts
>no reinforcements
>just headless chicken running around
>leave
>>
>rushed in objective as ash
>wasted half of mag in bandit
>died for some reason
>bandit survived with 20 hp
>didnt even got support points when he was killed
yay ash is imbalanced so much nerf plz
>>
>>168019045
>I rushed objective as a 3 speed
>I missed enough bullets to not kill another 3 speed
>Because I am bad this character is ok
This isn't even good bait, go back.
>>
File: 1472554756585.gif (3MB, 290x154px) Image search: [Google]
1472554756585.gif
3MB, 290x154px
>>168005307
Is the Claymore one of the best things given to attackers?

>mfw getting the roamer in the upper area of the plane with it when they try to drop down and ambush me
>>
File: 471.jpg (55KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
471.jpg
55KB, 680x598px
>>168008756
fucking brilliant
>>
File: gross.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>168008829
>caring about clans
>>
Do I get the highest rank charm I managed to climb up to or what I have at the end of season?
>>
>Solo Casual life
>4v5 clanfags
>2 to1 to us
>Get unlucky in a 1 v 2 scenario
>Get teabagged
>ez
>3v5
>Win despite the odds
>They just leave before you can type anything

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't give a shit about the matchmaking or netcode solve the clanfags with gas NOW
>>
File: 1462992839612.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1462992839612.gif
860KB, 600x313px
>>168019432
Stomping clanfags and seeing them leave after the first round is the best feeling casual has to offer my man!
>>
>>168019392
your peak rank
>>
>>168020972
Cool, thanks
>>
>>168005393

>that voice
>that accent

I want a spanish gf now
>>
When they will return grenade marks to fuze cluster? This """buff""" is SO retarded
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZSoJDUD_bU

>alright, then im gonna put a Welcome Mat on the floor, and if you get trapped in it, its your own fault!
>then im gonna put EDDs on the doorways, and if you walk through without checking, its YOUR fault
>>
I think I'm gonna get a 50 dollar steam card, save 20 for the, what's next, spring sale? and burn 30 on the goyim pass
I just don't feel like worrying about the grindan for another year
also I've been around since S1, for people just joining is it basically impossible to grind up all the dlc ops before the next season adds another batch?
>>
centaur operator when
>>
File: 1482725596850.jpg (27KB, 408x405px) Image search: [Google]
1482725596850.jpg
27KB, 408x405px
>>168021801
You reminded me of something.
WHY THE FUCK do people insist on stacking both kapkan and frost traps on the same spot?
If one goes off, then the other is useless, seriously look before you set traps.
>>
How does IQ feel with the patch changes? Is she more useful with the frags?
>>
File: 1448621718438.jpg (149KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1448621718438.jpg
149KB, 500x374px
>>168022240
I think some idea like if they see one they won't expect the other? I don't buy it though, mostly just tards
>welcome mat and edd both under the same castle'd door
>>
Is there anything more satisfying than getting a Kapkan trap as the final kill?
>>
>>168022603
yes, EDD double kills
>>
File: zjAqjut.png (321KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
zjAqjut.png
321KB, 900x700px
>>168022415
>>168022240
You two should group up and try it once, just do it at a window that they are bound to use and see if you get a catch.
>>
>>168022240

If you put a EDD and Frost trap behind a barricade, it's impossible to react against. Not a good use of either trap, but it's something.
>>
>>168022864

deployable shield, not barricade.
>>
>>168022298
yea
im more comfortable picking her on maps that arent kanal now
>>
>>168022298
With the 552 Commando buff, her frags and that you are able to see the smart phones of defenders looking at their cams makes her an actual pick now, instead of a meme like Tachanka.
>>
>>168022603
I prefer Echo/Twitch harassment which makes the enemy frustrated enough to step out and get shot.

Something about being detached and watching the enemy getting lit up on cam satisfies me.
>>
File: whatthefuckUbi.jpg (14KB, 154x525px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckUbi.jpg
14KB, 154x525px
>tfw you are the only one with a good ping on your team
>tfw one of my teammates had a heavy indian accent
>>
>>168023583
Call ubisoft support, you are bound to get one of your teammates on the line.
>>
>>168022603
yes, getting the last kill from a frost trap as they try to run with the hostage
>>
american president operator when
>>
Where are the SCUS servers located? I live in Texas and it seems like I never get sub 50 ping. I mostly get sub 80-90 but I feel like I get connected to other regions. I manually set my server connection so that should not be the case?
>>
>>168023863
He will make the best reinforced walls, simply the best. He's gonna make defending great again.
>>
>>168024038
could you imagine all the "skins"?
>>
File: 1483339825632.png (1MB, 1065x859px) Image search: [Google]
1483339825632.png
1MB, 1065x859px
What is the potatoest potato that you can play this game on? I have an i3-550 which is just under the minimum requirements, but I also have a gtx950 which is why games usually run better at high graphics for me than at low
>>
>>168024551
Try this anon
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-beta/12864
>>
File: ralphie--1600x900.jpg (248KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ralphie--1600x900.jpg
248KB, 1600x900px
Does anywone know when Ubisoft is going to release another hotfic/patch?

I WANT MY FUCKING UGLY RAPLHIE SKIN BACK, IS MISSING AND I WANT IT.

FUCK OFF UBI.
>>
File: 1335846_ob0f2.jpg (121KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1335846_ob0f2.jpg
121KB, 960x720px
Ok so what about an operator that's kinda like the commander in Natural Selection/Battlefield 2?

He gets a flying drone that's able to ping 2 people max until the drone is killed but has to do it on a control panel on a spawn point.
>>
I won a ranked game and only got 53 points. I proceeded to lose the next one and lost 90 points. It feels like we're back in season 3 again.
>>
>>168024873
Echo has a flying drone, he can't ping enemies out with it however.
Valkerie has 3 cameras, she can use them to ping out way more than 2 players if she wanted to, it's not a drone however.

Why are you seeking for such a constrictive playstyle anyways?
>>
masked man who gets caught on purpose as part of his plan operator when
>>
>>168009871
mate it get's autistic when you start comparing that shit to video games
>>
>>168023947
Anyone?
>>
>>168025024
By pinging I meant tracking like Jackal's ability. Honestly I'm trying to come up with ideas as fast as i can because i don't even know how ubi will reach that "we want ~100 operators" goal without shitting out something absurd and I'm legitimately curious. Attack dogs maybe?
>>
File: 5464565465467.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5464565465467.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
What if there was a defender that places decoys on doors, so when you walk through the decoy pops up and gives you a jump scare
>>
>>168025127
CIA operator

>Starts outside during prep phase
>Can power stance to intimidate
>Can carry and throw downed attackers out of the window
>>
How do I get good as Sledge with a Shotgun?
>>
>>168025216
Think of operators that will counter or enrich current metas in the game.

If the meta is bunkering in, what kind of operator can play in on that in a different way from for example Fuze.

If the meta is roaming then what can a new operator do that Jackal can't already.

The results can be the same but the approach should be different.
>>
>>168025368
Pump shotguns are kind of hard. You have to make sure your first shot does not miss cause the pump cycle to your next shot could get you killed.

When doing a peek war in close combat, get the timing down so that after you fire, you strafe back into cover where you can finish or partially finish your pump cycle. By the time you can shoot again you should be out of cover and firing already. It is the best way to "suppressive" fire with a shotgun I believe. Minimize the time you shooting out of cover.

Should be like, Fire gun. As you pump back, move into cover. Has you bring the pump forward, start moving back out. Buy the time you are out you should be ready to fire. Then fire and repeat.
>>
>playing ranked
>one guy picks useful ops then goes afk every round
>he keeps moving every minute so he doesnt get kicked
>4v5 every round
>ends up in overtime after one of our team makes a bad plant despite us telling him to plant it by the door and the enemies easily diffuse it
>carrymepls gets vote kicked
>kill 4 people in one overtime round and someone from there team leaves straight away
>overtime match point each on, one of our guys gets d/c'd so its now back to a man down
>kill mira through her mirror, bandit tries to flank, jumps out a pre-hit window into my claymore
>go to check window and see fatfuck kapkan waddling up behind to help bandit
>kill him before he gets a shot off and jackal shoots last guy in the obj
Winning ranked a man down always feels good
>>
>>168025650
But anon, you're almost always 4 men down due to the abysmal matchmaking.
>>
>>168025368

Shotguns have little utility for attackers, especially on an operator like Sledge and especially with the SAS's shittastic shotty. I'd suggest the L85 any day, even if the SMG-11 is excellent.
>>
>>168014369

I fucking hope
But

It can't be early access crap
>>
>>168025872

Anon cmon that's an impossible goal
>>
Will Year One operators ever get a permanent discount? 25k for 16 operators is fucking ridiculous in a game like this.
>>
i already bought the season 1 operators pack so i can atleast get some decent playtime without having to play Recruit everyday. I also unlocked Sledge, Thermite and Montagne, Doc and Castle.

So, anons.

HOW DO I ACTUALLY START PLAYING THIS GAME?

I get peeking and shit but i get shot thru a little crack in the wall while i was lyin down and shit.

how 2 get gud
>>
>>168025381
I kind of hate it when a game "caters" to a set meta. Like the original operators did not have set "positions". This is a a roamer, this is a point defender etc. They had gadgets that could facilitate those roles but could be played either way. Then they released Cav which reinforced the roamer role. They made it a thing. Now they made a counter roamer with Jackal. So now they will balance/change the game with "meta" characters.

Like when LoL started there were classes but no really set roles. Like this champion can go Jungle. Now they make champs that are "THIS GUY IS A JUNGLER, IF HE DOES ANYTHING ELSE HE IS SHIT". And by making a queue finder with the lanes/roles you are reinforcing the meta. So people are "punished" for playing not playing the meta.

example story, for people who are familiar with league, a guy played singed support and was very good like top ranking. But singed is normally played top lane or something. He did not go with the meta. So even if he was doing good,like top rank in rank, in a way he was "griefing" the community. Created controversy for a bit.

Sorry for my blog
tl:dr I dislike it when a company balances/changes the game based on a meta by reinforcing it, then countering it when it becomes to strong. It becomes this weird meta rock paper scissors.

Sorry for the blog/rant
>>
File: IMG_1050.jpg (84KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1050.jpg
84KB, 720x1280px
>>168008756
>>
>>168009438
Ghost Recon Future Soldier (also by ubisoft) has everything you said, from drones to EMP grenades to see-enemies-through-walls grenades to HUD-hijacking a wounded enemy. Half of operator's abilities are repurposed GR:FS gadgets.
>>
>>168026132
never
>>
>>168026134
just play
>play
>die
>die
>die again

keep going until you're somewhat competent
>>
>>168026285

Sensor grenade soon?
>>
>>168026332
ty anon
>>
>>168026134

Read the FAQ, but also get intel whenever you can. Check cameras, drone the immediate area, communicate with teammates, etc. Learn good angles, place your crosshairs where you think the enemy will come from, remember the map so you can take out cameras and wallbang. It's trial by fire, so don't worry if it feels like it takes a long time to get decent.
>>
>>168026350
Only for defenders I hope. Attackers already have way to much intel.
>>
Jackals fun. I normally run shotgun twitch take out cams and make sure a route is clear for quick push into the building. I normally try to get in the building and near objective really fast, then hold a point adjacent to objective to prevent flanks.

I find I'm able to run shotgun jackal similarly as I can quickly/safely push the objective quickly. I keep an eye out for a roamer during prep phase so I can get the quick scan upon entry.

Any other good shotgun attackers?
>>
>>168026452
thanks dude! i always try to check camera's as it's logical to spot hostiles coming in. good to hear it's just "die and die" until you get good
>>
Should I use MP5 or P90?
Should I put ACOG on 416 if I dont spawnpeek?
Is there any reason to ADS with shotguns? To put reflex sights on shotguns?
>>
File: spurdorasitus.png (4KB, 346x251px) Image search: [Google]
spurdorasitus.png
4KB, 346x251px
>>168026629
mp5 if you can aim
yes
no, hipfire with shotguns
>>
>>168026629

MP5 is better, but P90 if you feel more comfortable with it
No reason to pick anything other than ACOG
ADS is always important for good crosshair placement, especially if you have a pump action shotgun where you'll get btfo if you miss. The 1x sights are largely preference.
>>
>>168025318
Does she shoot them first?
>>
>>168026920
>No reason to pick anything other than ACOG
Better aiming in CQB?
>ADS is always important for good crosshair placement, especially if you have a pump action shotgun
The only shotgun I ever use is SPAS12. And explain the crosshair placement please, why cant I place it at enemy without ADSing?
>>
2nd 25k operator, do i wait for jackal or buy capitao,
>>
>>168027616
get a jap for anime flag
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-11+at+10.36.12).jpg (278KB, 1634x1079px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-11+at+10.36.12).jpg
278KB, 1634x1079px
>>168027709
kk
>>
File: WHY.jpg (12KB, 180x312px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
12KB, 180x312px
>finally they make a 3 armor female
>she is not a tall, muscular amazon woman
>>
So even though I have all these attachments it feels a bit more shit comparable to a barebones weapon, why is that?
>>
>Hostage in Bank.
>Playing Thermite with rifle with Muzzle break and single fire to make it a psuedo DMR
>one round I am droning and and see echo's drone
>we start dicking around
>minute left I start to push
>drone attacks me and I finish it off betrayal
>breach wall and smoke, enter vault with only 15-20 seconds left
>tap fire my way and kill 2 enemies then whip out my pistol and finish the last guy

>last round
>kitchen
>breach into small side office with sledge and blow wall in hostage room
>camp behind desk as both sides are slowly dwindling down
>20-30 seconds left
>smoke in and start pushing
>tap kill a guy
>whip out pistol and kill another
>grab hostage and pistol whip another
>as I run out our Glaz gets the last guy

Fuck that was the most fun I had as Thermite. But fuck me I forgot to turn on Shadowplay.

Also the feel of switching to your pistol mid firefight when your primary runs out and actually get kills with it makes me feel operator as fuck. I love you 1911
>>
File: Just a bit.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
Just a bit.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>168027921
>>
File: that.jpg (62KB, 700x602px) Image search: [Google]
that.jpg
62KB, 700x602px
drawfag here. fresh oc
>>
This video perfectly sums up why this game is fun.

OOOOOOOOOOOH

https://youtu.be/665o7DIxP6A
>>
>>168029079
OOOOOOUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>168028938
>when a recruit tires to show you his cool new laser sights
>>
Is there any lore about the announcer guy?
>>
>playing ranked with my boys last night
>0-6 into overtime
>Acutely aware I am bringing my team down
>Pick Montagne on round 1 of OT
>get three lucky ass headshots
>Next round on defense pick rook
>Spawn peek their thermite
>Headshot three other players
Phew.
>>
Anyone got the picture of the SAS guy kicking down a door while holding a shotgun?
>>
>>168010717
That worked, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1402823260317.jpg (24KB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
1402823260317.jpg
24KB, 300x332px
>tfw your shooting is horrible, but you still manage to win via map knowledge and mind games
>>
any tips for being a good mountain? also pistol or revolver
>>
>>168030456
Tell team when you are going to move, move slow, take up doorways. Revolver for fucking on kids, handgun for actual use.
>>
>>168030456
Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHDNAPabPU4

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzJ6jEOVazc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxR_3zvj1w

>>168028938
I like it anon, good job
>>
>>168024551
i play it on absolute minimum settings on a lenovo ideapad y700. Used to run perfectly before the patch, but now i'm getting frame drops etc
>>
>>168030456
Revolver. Super high damage. Use the laser sight.

Tell your teammates exactly when and where you are moving when you're in front of them. Sometimes if someone keeps peeking you while you have your shield extended, a good strategy is to wait until they hide, then aim down sights at exactly the spot where they peek out. Wait for them to come back out, and boom, they're dead. You are vicious in 1v1s so long as you're not facing a three speed who can run around and knife you. Just unextend your shield and spray with the laser sight at close range. At least one of your bullets will hit. Go for the shield melee while they're reloading, it's faster and safer than aiming down sights.

t. Montagne main, diamond last season
>>
>>168021814
It's all about your will to grind. I started playing in December and managed to get renown for 4 DLC operators and almost all standard ones before Velvet Shell. Free boosters and extra 50% events were a huge help though.
>>
>>168030952
Remorce comes across as kind of a hateable and smug guy but he's also kind of right
>>
>>168031069
>wait until they hide, then aim down sights at exactly the spot where they peek out
Never do this unless your ping is lower that 40.
>>
>>168030952
wtf i love montagne now
>>
test
>>
>>168031942
It's working, lad
>>
tell me about mira

why does she carry a canister
>>
>>168031942
second test

>>168031997
4chan keeps saying I'm banned but then it tells me I'm not, but I still can't post
>>
>>168031658
I played alot of montagne, usually people don't just hide from me, they sit and wait. If I get one of them, I'll play the doorway, de-extend, and prefire ads.
>>
>>168032080
Restart your browser, clean your cookies, maybe that'll help
>>
>>168032059
she's a big girl
>>
>>168032290
If I break it, will your glass break?
>>
File: 1266041685578.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1266041685578.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>haha, time for farm
>normal terror hunt here we go
>get into a lobby with some cool dude
>we play hostage extraction on new map over and over
>200-300 renown every 4-5 minutes
>leave server to take a piss
>get back and find new match
>keep getting matched with asshats that crouch everywhere and afraid of their own shadow
>mfw renown income potential dropping like the chinese market
>>
>>168032383
it'd be extremely revealing
>>
>>168032405
Nigga just rush it

They're dumb AI
>>
File: 1485503679932.jpg (86KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485503679932.jpg
86KB, 640x720px
>Glaz pulls out pistol in CQB instead of using Flipsight

???????????
>>
>>168032212
nope, seems like another range ban for no fucking reason, good thing I have an extra connection
>>
File: 1408744552125.png (117KB, 297x409px) Image search: [Google]
1408744552125.png
117KB, 297x409px
>>168032507
>not being tacticool and switching to pistol in CQC
>>
>>168033103
Maybe if they would add weapon collision, but there are too many shitters
>>
MID SEASON REINFORCEMENTS UPDATE
>All sixth-sense messages are removed. You are not notified when spotted or tracked.
>C4 now only beeps once when placed. After that, it's silent.
>C4 now has a 0.7 second delay before explosion. It also beeps during that delay.
>Players are no longer forcefully disconnected from their drones when the preparation phase ends.
>Players are also no longer forced into drone control after throwing a drone.
>ACOG sights now add 0.5 seconds to ADS time.
>Player camera shakes when they receive damage.
>Characters do not speak when prone or crouched.
>Both default and Castle's barricades now have a pool of health which is damaged by bullets, explosions and melee attacks. Now it is possible to hit the barricade with enough bullets then finish it with a single melee.
>Electrocuting now also forces characters to pull the trigger of their current weapon.
>Netcode is rewritten from scratch to reduce latency.
>>
File: 3B8guBD.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3B8guBD.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>Play casual hostage with friend in house
>He has capitao and me fuze
>both of us use the LMGs
>2v4
>twitch told us before she died that all 4 of them are bunched in the hostage room
>She also says to capitao to pop an arrow
>FUCK. THAT.
>Load fresh mags
>Dakka mode engaged
>Capitao covers the left, me the right
>2v3
>2v2
>2v1
>Bandit decides to use the hostage as shield
>Round lost: you killed the hostage
>tfw

We still won overall too.
>>
>>168028938
good shit, anon.
>>
Where on the tier list does the spanish guys place themselves?
Thinking of buying man-face mira for that delicious kriss vector
>>
File: 1485563839019.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1485563839019.gif
565KB, 367x265px
>>168005307
>Electrocuting now also forces characters to pull the trigger of their current weapon.
>>
File: 1480107736134.jpg (464KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480107736134.jpg
464KB, 1920x1080px
>>168028938
I live for SAS folks looking silly
>>
File: 1475076507811.png (75KB, 700x903px) Image search: [Google]
1475076507811.png
75KB, 700x903px
>>168005702
>Interrogate,Kill & Go To To The Beach

Oh shit, Vek is actually retarded
>>
>>168033205
Giving a lot of power to drones, which is really cool. Most would say that they can do enough with drones, it's nice to see positive changes to make a useful tool more useful!
>>
What is /r6g/'s opinion on lasers?

I realize earlier in the game's life, they were seen as a big no-no, but now that I've been seeing good players roll with them I've started trying them out outside of shotguns and shield pistols, and I have to say it's been pretty good.

Specially on Ash's R4-C (they're not even going to have time seeing the laser because you're just going SANIC agressive everywhere), Buck's C8 (seems to help when making quick holes), Jackal's PDW, and generally any gun with high rate of fire that you can be very agressive with. Or even, guns that you can be very defensive with, like the P90.

It seems like you can't half-ass it when you use a laser on a non-shotgun/non-shield pistol, you either need to go balls to the wall or hunker down
>>
File: 1486288937182.jpg (360KB, 960x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1486288937182.jpg
360KB, 960x1089px
>>168026567
Habana banana. The super has wicked stopping power. I can't get enough echo. Using drone to fuck with people and when they try that last minute rush nothing like getting 40grams of fuck you in the chest or face
>>
File: 4974541845184.png (249KB, 428x660px) Image search: [Google]
4974541845184.png
249KB, 428x660px
>1 speeds are cancer in siege
>Also cancer in for honor

Really makes you think
>>
>>168034128
>twitch's drone can now switch between two modes of firing
> a short zap that does damage to the user and causes them to "twitch" and fire their weapon involuntarily
>or a long zap that causes the enemy to be stunned for 1 to 2 second while also requiring the drone to stay stationary
>>
>>168034797
Dex > Strenght
>>
>>168034797
How is fucking Rook cancer
What
>>
>>168034871

He thinks that 1 speed equals fast hes saying that heavy characters no matter the game are always gonna be considered shit tier
>>
>>168034797
And this is only because of peeker's advantage.
>>
>>168034826
Too long.
.5 would be best.
>>
File: 1486452146678.jpg (67KB, 787x866px) Image search: [Google]
1486452146678.jpg
67KB, 787x866px
Am I the only one, where if presented the opportunity, will spawn peek with an ACOG MP5?
>>
>>168034797

High mobility will always be cancer and ruin games for people
>>
>>168033205
>>Player camera shakes when they receive damage.
pls no, not this call of duty bullshit
>>
>>168035034
well maybe also require twitch to stay on her phone then
>>
>>168028938
solid work

do you do lewds
>>
File: r6s castle.jpg (78KB, 590x531px) Image search: [Google]
r6s castle.jpg
78KB, 590x531px
>>168033205

>wanting to make armor panels destructible by more things when half of the shit in the game already takes care of it

Thank god this is entirely made up.
>>
>>168035173

Probably not since someone was just bitching about rooks and docs doing the same thing and getting domed without even using their gadgets.
>>
UbisoooOOOOOOOOOOOOFT

I guess I'm glad this happened in a warm up T-Hunt and not an actual ranked game, holy shit
>>
>>168005307
Have you been racking up flawless victories lately, /r6g/?
>>
File: 1480965830001.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1480965830001.png
675KB, 689x693px
>>168029781
>>
Anyone else feel like ACOG is horrible after the latest update?
>>
>>168036252
Eh
>>
>>168036295
Something about it feels way off. I've been getting sustantially better results using >reflex and holo lately.
>>
>>168036237
LADS
>>
>>168036237
FOOKIN
>>
>>168035428
Right know, you need 3 melee strikes OR 15 bullets (IIRC) to destroy a barricade, and they are counted separately, so barricade can take 14 shots and 2 melee hits and survive, yet is destroyed by 15 shots and no melee. This is retarded and makes no sense, melee and bullet damage must compliment each other.
>>
>>168035416
anything. give me ideas
>>
>>168036492
>>168036589
>>168036237

https://youtu.be/WMwn7rj8lKk
>>
>>168036639
>Right now
Of course
>>
>>168036660
If dubs Mira raping Ash with a strap on.
>>
>>168036237
BURST YA HEAD IN M8
>>
>>168036237
Thanks alot.
>>
File: R6Siege-Mira.jpg (263KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
R6Siege-Mira.jpg
263KB, 1000x1800px
>>168034109
Pretty high. The mirrors cover so much fucking ground that Mira is pretty much a must-have each round.
>>
>>168036749
Mira and Valk spitroasting someone please.
>>
>>168036660
Smug Smoke triggering Ash with his babes.
>>
>Thatcher is a northerner
>loves margaret thatcher
how to tell a character is made by americans
>>
Getting real fucking tired of being matched with level 10 shitters who refuse to accept help and advice.
>>
File: 534545365.jpg (78KB, 611x414px) Image search: [Google]
534545365.jpg
78KB, 611x414px
>>168037202
>Bideford
>the North
>>
>>168037202
Probably liked her after the Falklands War

A good excuse to smash in some fookin' sheep farmer heads
>>
>>168037398
>constantly try to tell people on casual where enemies are or where I got killed from
>nobody ever listens
>>
>>168034109
Jackals ability is overhyped but his guns are god tier
Mira is Castle 2.0 her windows have the ability to make or break defences but now with a no recoil high rof smg and heavy class
>>
>>168037671
>constantly have to play against level 150+ teams as well
Ubisoft really are the worst big dev studio going.
>>
File: 1479248975034.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479248975034.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>168026496
Finally, someone else fucking gets it
>>
File: 20170210192803_1.jpg (271KB, 716x1244px) Image search: [Google]
20170210192803_1.jpg
271KB, 716x1244px
Pentagon just posted the official and updated tier list.
>>
UBISOFT

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY WOULD YOU PUT [VAULT] PROMPTS ON A 3 FLOOR DROP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>168038006
Because they care mroe about their faggot pandering e-sports than they do about fixing issues with the game.
>>
>>168038006

Just because its there doesn't mean you should do it
>>
>>168037897
>Capitao at the bottom

DELT TIS
>>
R4C or g36?
>>
File: 1453399723009.png (449KB, 515x552px) Image search: [Google]
1453399723009.png
449KB, 515x552px
>>168037897
havent played since after launch, what did they do to make castle better? people were super cold on him back then
>>
File: 1423694507130.jpg (20KB, 232x185px) Image search: [Google]
1423694507130.jpg
20KB, 232x185px
>>168037897
>Monty
>last hope
>>
>>168038285
He's still a useless nigger now 90% of the time. Literally only useful if you're playing in a premade group and are using VOIP.
>>
>>168038281
I want you to use your head for a tiny little minute and compare the numbers on the weapon stats, my dude

What do you notice?

This will be an important exercise in common sense
>>
File: ARGIES.png (108KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
ARGIES.png
108KB, 540x543px
Thanks to the anon that gave me the original image.
>>
>>168037897
>Bandit
>Last hope

Yeah sure pal how big would you like your asshole Thermite'd cos Mute's jammers are buzying covering all the other reinforced walls.
>>
File: 20170210201206_1.jpg (473KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170210201206_1.jpg
473KB, 1280x1024px
I don't even know what to say
>>
File: ARGIES.gif (80KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
ARGIES.gif
80KB, 540x543px
>>168038638
And in Gif form aswell.
>>
>>168038285
He's garbage. His barricades do almost nothing if the attackers have any kind of breaching ability, which they always do.
>>
>>168038787
A drawfriend should make this and have a stumped Jackal face in the second frame
And cross-eyed Hibana in the background
>>
How do you fucking rush properly? People complain about these "COD" tactics but it never works for me
>>
>>168037897
>spanish not top-tier
>mont last hope
>bandit last hope
>fuze worse than fucking castle
Seriously delete this, this image simply should not exist.
>>
>>168038889
It only works if you're good.
>>
>>168030952

I only watched the 1st video cause I dont care enough but on most of those plays he made the defenders dun goofed. Like the dude who hit his shield 3 times but still didnt capitalize or the crappy c4s, or someone not peeking fast enough. I mean, it just seems like all he did was capitalize on other people's mistakes.
>>
>>168038281
Both shit, use your 1911 as it's the best sidearm in the game.
>>
How do you guys shoot? Short bursts always?
I think I'm too tense and shoot in short bursts focusing on headshots too much, feel like I'm missing out on something in those quick engagements.
>>
>>168037457
anything north of the Watford Gap is the north
>>
So I have played this game since launch

I know people like to complain about the 1 speed 3 armor being suspect able to headshots and all that jazz but you know what? I just dont fucking see. It is like how people complain about Ash and Jager yet no one really complains about IQ or Capitao. but muh peekers advantage!!!
>>
>>168039328

Also personally I would like the ACOG to have an ADS time
>>
>>168039302
Anything north of the thames is north :^)
>>
>>168038638
>>168038802
noice
>>
>>168039302
>>168039535

The north belongs to the nords?
>>
What do you guys think the Hong Kong operators will be like?
>>
>>168039658
I hope gas masks, but it'll probably just be the riot control meme
>>
>>168039658
>>168039752

I actually unironically want gas masks and riot control memes also with that DEEPEST LORE shit they are doing with the operations now the Hong Kong operators will probably know one of the SAS.
>>
File: 1482339720998.png (145KB, 497x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482339720998.png
145KB, 497x512px
>>168033205
>All sixth-sense messages are removed. You are not notified when spotted or tracked.
Jackal just came out, people are generally saying he might be too powerful, and you're already trying to buff him. Hold your damn horses.
Drones have also always been extremely powerful, they don't also need buffs.
Proper callouts and communication should be more encouraged than easy-mode spotting with no repercussions.
>C4 now only beeps once when placed. After that, it's silent.
>C4 now has a 0.7 second delay before explosion. It also beeps during that delay.
Trap-based usage of c4 would be great to encourage, but your detonation delay proposition would hurt both homemade grenade and trap usage of nitros. Instead of nerfing nitros, since they're really no longer an issue after the shield explosives buff, why not buff armor to contain a small amount of explosives resistance instead.
>Players are no longer forcefully disconnected from their drones when the preparation phase ends.
Making sure you're not just bumbling around with your drone until prep time runs out it one of the few inherent limitations of the information drones can collect, and it doesn't need to be removed.
>Players are also no longer forced into drone control after throwing a drone.
This is good
>ACOG sights now add 0.5 seconds to ADS time.
Number could be tweaked, but this is very good.
>Player camera shakes when they receive damage.
No, body shots don't need buffs.
>Characters do not speak when prone or crouched.
Enemy voices are already intended to not be heard after prep phase. If this is still the case in any situation, it's a bug and needs to be reported as such.
>>
File: hongkongrugbysevens.jpg (898KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
hongkongrugbysevens.jpg
898KB, 1440x960px
>>168039658
>>168039752
>>168039863
what if they made one of the hong kong operators white or a hapa? would SJWs be mad?
>>
File: 1486239175801.gif (1MB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486239175801.gif
1MB, 625x626px
>>168037897
>>
>>168037897
>jackal, bandit, monty and smoke in last hope tier

(You)
>>
File: 129847918251.jpg (40KB, 225x382px) Image search: [Google]
129847918251.jpg
40KB, 225x382px
>>168037897
>Pentagon
>>
>>168039863

>Knows smoke
>Something with tear gas or biological weapons

>Knows mute
>something with computers or hacking

>Knows Sledge
>might be the fabled MELEE ONLY SHIELD or rushing barricade shield

>Knows Thatcher
>Shes an orphaned female who looks to thatcher like a father
>She used advanced technology
>>
File: 1274886301835.jpg (20KB, 248x234px) Image search: [Google]
1274886301835.jpg
20KB, 248x234px
>>168039658
>Attacker: Tossable fireworks that blind anybody looking at them and cause alot of noise.

>Defender: Loud motion sensor device that goes off when a enemy is in the proximity.
>>
>>168040492

Thats.....

pretty good actually alot of people have been begging for motion sensors and noise makers

>Their operator name is "firecracker"
>>
File: R6S cucked.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
R6S cucked.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>168040367
>Daughterfu
Maximum cute, achieved
>>
>>168040367

>Thatcher probably trained the SDU

I could see him being the father figure
>>
>attacker with .50 cal bolt action rifle
>can blow holes in reinforced walls

>defender with electrified shield
>immune to melee

>defender with mini flamethrower attached to weapon

>attacker with drone that fly at a fixed height
>can shoot poisonous darts
>>
>>168041662
autism
>>
>upgrade computer with new cpu and 1080
>still getting major fps drops on favelas

ubi pls, optimize this shitty map
>>
File: 14866721249352.jpg (93KB, 703x654px) Image search: [Google]
14866721249352.jpg
93KB, 703x654px
>>168037897
Lv 207 double diamond reporting in with proper list
This is based on working with a full team of intelligent players. If your teammates are spam tagging on valk cams, drop her to bronze, etc

Elder God Tier
>Jackal
>Ash
>Valkyrie
>Pulse

Platinum Tier
>Capitao
>Hibana
>Jager
>Bandit

Gold Tier
>Thatcher
>Thermite
>Buck
>Rook
>Mute
>Frost

Silver Tier
>Fuze
>Sledge
>Blackbeard
>Caviera
>Smoke
>Mira

Bronze Tier
>Montagne
>Glaz
>Twitch
>Echo
>Castle
>Doc

Copper Tier
>IQ
>Blitz
>Tachanka
>Kapkan
>>
>>168042067
Is Jackal really that strong at high level play?
>>
>>168041662
anon
these are all awful
>>
>>168006925
>I just want to play as a dude, because I'm a dude, and that's how most dudes are gonna feel too

What problem is there playing as a girl? You can hardly tell when you're playing since it's first person. Jesus, insecure much?
>>
Alright lads how do we solve the spawn peeking epidemic? I say we remove all acogs from defenders.
>>
File: 1388161.jpg (278KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388161.jpg
278KB, 800x600px
>>168042196
>is the guy that just need to see an enemy footprint to reveal their location really that stronk?
>>
>>168042830
>he wants to stare at a dude's ass
>>
>>168042861
There's very few actual "spawn" peeks and those should be fixed. Just because you charge the building every round doesn't mean it's a spawn peek.
>>
>>168042861
>too dumb to drone
>>
>>168042952
Jackals ability is overrated as all hell. The rave light on his gadget makes shit harder to see. Paying attention to footprints is also liable to get you killed by roamers. The only good thing about him are his guns.
>>
>>168042861
just put some more cover around some of the more bullshit peek spots, thats all.
>>
>>168042952
it's not the ability but his guns, those things have literally no recoil
>>
>>168042861
read the OP FAQ
>>
How long do you think this game is going to last?

With all these server issues and bugs the novelty of the game has to be wearing off on the new purchasers.

I think the increase in people after this free to play weekend are just the old people coming back for the new update.
>>
>>168043632

If they actually listen to the promises they made for us (better servers, and PTE) being the biggest ones it could live another year
>>
>>168043461
Also his fucked up hitbox.
>>
>>168043632
After 200 hours im getting bored af but it might be that im playing solo/duo most of time.
>>
File: specops.webm (320KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
specops.webm
320KB, 360x202px
>>168005307
which of the new guns are good

>C7
>PDW9
>ITA12
>Kriss Vector
>USP40
>>
>>168043805

vector, the shotguns, and the C7E
>>
Let me tell you definition of being loser, guys.
4:4 and game kicks me out, I literally betrayed my team and now I cant even ask them to play with me again since I'm a fucking retard with shitty connection
>>
>>168022240
Kevin McAllister build. Dont be rude.
>>
>>168043632
It will do fine for years to come.
Could only see it die if they do some tribes ascend shit or make a sequel that's better and pulls everyone over.
>>
File: 20170211195044_1.jpg (58KB, 660x467px) Image search: [Google]
20170211195044_1.jpg
58KB, 660x467px
>Hey Goyim *hick* got some shekels to spare?
>>
File: both.png (91KB, 237x463px) Image search: [Google]
both.png
91KB, 237x463px
Who do you prefer between valk and man-face mira?
Valk's cams are cool but you have to actively use them while mira's windows are passive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Emoij0zWs
>>
>tfw do skin for mp5sd will never be universal

it hurts
>>
>>168044626
You can't shoot through valks cams though, they're also harder to spot and can be placed in far more areas than windows.
>>
>>168009371
This is how I feel about it, this game isn't realistic enough for me to even care that there are female CTUs. Game is just too silly for me to care.
>>
File: 20170210192803_1.jpg (72KB, 921x487px) Image search: [Google]
20170210192803_1.jpg
72KB, 921x487px
This was Mira all along?
>>
>>168044626
Valkyrie all day. Black Eye > Black Mirror.
>>
File: 1263715886722.jpg (10KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1263715886722.jpg
10KB, 247x248px
>>168040589
>Their operator name is "firecracker"
Too soon.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/asia/hong-kong-train-fire/index.html
>>
>>168044626
I think Valk is better but Mira is way more fun.
>>
>>168044959

Uh yeah we've known since the tachanka patch
>>
File: 1482417616367.png (472KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482417616367.png
472KB, 1000x750px
>Play Ranked at silver 1
>join game, first round a guy on the enemy team sprays down a window killing 2 of our team
>someone rage quits and the rest of my team vote surrender
>loose 70 ELO points and get deranked.

I hate other people.
>>
>>168044923
People seem to forget that Siege is a game where you pull 2 ton metal reinforcements that are taller than you out of your ass.

Or that hostages are mutants that can tank bullets like nobody's business without a care in the world.

Etc.
>>
File: puf.jpg (46KB, 381x318px) Image search: [Google]
puf.jpg
46KB, 381x318px
>>168042067
nailed it
>>
>>168042067
>Twitch that low
But why? Isn't her FAMAS crazy good?
>>
>>168044923
>>168045131

Its a metal gear solid FPS spin off
>>
>>168044959
>lord

delet this
>>
Hey r6g I need some advice I have 35000 renown and I was wondering which dlc character should I buy? I main Fuze and smonk I was thinking Echo
>>
>>168045131
>>168045250
Toxic babes, camo tech on a flying drone that uses sound waves? to fuck people up, Hibana, EMP grenades, docs magic drugs, bandit has a car battery.

It is MGS when do we get fat bomber man in roller blades? Wait thats how you buff Kapkan, give him roller blades so he can plays his traps faster.
>>
>>168045347
>fuze and smoke
If you like dealing damage without even being in the room capitao might be something for you.
Echo only stuns.
>>
>>168042830
>12 hours later and still getting (yous)
Didn't realize my opinions would peeve so many of you
Funny thing you mention that too, since I play Frost, Mira, and Hibana on the regular and don't really give a shit. I'm only speaking thematically, and as I've said multiple times already, none of this makes or breaks the game for me and I like having at least a few female ops in the game for the sake of character and variety.
>>
>>168045250

>The codenames
>the gadgets
>Jackals "Whose foot prints are these?"

It all makes sense
>>
>>168045347
read the OP FAQ and see which strikes your fancy
>>
File: IMG_1088.jpg (69KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
69KB, 1014x1024px
Can someone make a thermite image out of this ? Pls
>>
>>168045250
So Rainbow is the next group of misfits that become bosses of a terrorist organization? Makes a lot of sense actually.
>>
>>168043805
All of them
>>
>>168045612
https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
>>
I love this game

when I play on certain maps the others are straight cancer
>>
File: C23xCZLW8AAs8VT.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
C23xCZLW8AAs8VT.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
They can't rescue the hostage if you murder the hostage
>>
>>168044626
Completely dependent on map and location.

The major difference is that windows allow you to hold aim on an entry point while still being able to safely see someone approaching from another side, which objectively makes Mira slightly better overall. If Valk could keep a small pip of her cam feed on the corner of her screen at all times, they would be more even.

The issue is 9 of 10 people use Mira's gadget very wrong, and that the vast majority of players are desperate for a kill the second they see an enemy player. They should not be used to shoot through, ever. The fact they are even able to be broken rustles me in indescribable ways. If you're determined on using them for kills, simply place them close to doors or windows, giving you an extra second of time to start a prefire.

The only exception to the "do not break" rule is very specific container objectives that are better defended from the outside, such as watching House's Kids Room from the master bedroom closet, or watching Oregon's Basement from the utility room. These are higher level tactics and should not be done unless the whole team is onboard and watching your flank.
>>
>>168045612
no
>>
>>168045569
All the GSG9 guys share the same face.... because they are clones of Big Boss.
>>
>>168045612
post a pic of thermite
>>
>>168043805
All except the long shotgun, it's fine but there's no reason to use it when you can take the secondary shotgun for super close range and the Vector/PDW9 for medium+ range.
>>
File: 1486566332576.jpg (80KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486566332576.jpg
80KB, 800x800px
Anybody else just sit in the menu listening to the Velvet Shell song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LZGcwPbUmk
>>
>>168045131
Unrealistic game mechanics don't excuse poor thematic choices. Just look at the shitty movie headgears. People try to say "lol immersion doesn't matter pocket reinforcements and future gadgets" but there's a difference between bending reality for the sake of the game's mechanics and having fucking Jigsaw and Bane hats on who are supposed to be at least somewhat believably designed characters.
>>
>>168045997
this and skull rain are my favourite

coastline music ripped when
>>
Oh look it's another episode of getting shot around corners.
>>
File: IMG_1412.png (154KB, 830x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1412.png
154KB, 830x710px
>>168045970
Here is one
>>
>>168045997
I get shivers every time I hear the guitar part
>>
File: Please pass the egg salad.gif (2MB, 310x290px) Image search: [Google]
Please pass the egg salad.gif
2MB, 310x290px
>>168036215
Wait what fuck. Why is the left leaning has a much longer lean than the right? Am I the only one seeing this?
>>
>>168046485
It's the angle. If he had turned IQ to face the camera, you'd clearly see that the lean distance would be the exact same.
>>
>>168046363
anon it's not just an episode it's been every season since the pilot episode
>>
>>168045997
I have my in-game music and voices turned off.

Is it good?
>>
Does Echos drone add a sway effect to people to stand still while they aim?
>>
File: b5703ac068-1486841129061[1].png (219KB, 448x332px) Image search: [Google]
b5703ac068-1486841129061[1].png
219KB, 448x332px
>>168046419
>>
>>168046761

That would actually make his drone better
>>
>>168046761
Yes, but it's merely visual. Your aim is still perfect

If you stay still the visual effect is lessened, if you move around it looks like you're drunk

Where Echo shines is that his sonic blast cancels enemy actions: so if you see a Monty extending shield, that retracts it - or someone planting a breach charge, that cancels it. Or someone planting the defuser, you can delay them by cancelling it
>>
>New Offensive OP
>1 speed 3 armor
>Gadget is a Barrett .50 cal with 3 mags
>Destroys reinforced wall with glaz sized holes, but must be set up prone
>Primary is something like the MP5SD
>Claymore/Breaching charge

How does this sound?
>>
File: 1486539520675.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486539520675.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
i'm like so bad, at all games not just R6 and i honestly feel so bad for my teamates that they have to deal with me, i only play casual.

I feel like i should just uninstall, i have the reaction speed of a dead child, and i just can't compete.

Honestly fucking die in my sleep already.
Fucking fantastic game thoughi'm just too retarded to play it.
Rant over.
>>
>>168046813
Can you crop the helmet and goggles and add em the cat image through Gimp?
>>
>>168047075
Pick Rook and hide behind deployables with good crosshair placement.
>>
>>168047079
I'm just using http://contentawaresatan.com/
>>
>>168046943
Sounds completely unrealistic. So yah it would fit perfectly in this game.
>>
>>168047075
P l a y
W i t h
F r i e n d s

Or play ranked until placed in your level league.

I'm a 95 lvl shitter with 200ms unstable connection that can't actually compete against good players and that feels really bad
>>
>>168047278
I just don't understand what i'm supposed to do, like on defense hold a door or something aimed down sight, i usually play fuze and kill the hostage and or retards like me next to walls.
>>
>>168047451
i don't have any friends, i've never had any friends really, in game or real life, too anti-social autism x9000
>>
>>168046756
Easily the best theme since Dust Line.
>>
>>168047619
We talking Asperger's or are you actually down a chromosome?
>>
>>168047619
Play ranked then. You will find some nice guys even on copper, and it will be much easier to play.
Or drop the game. I uninstalled siege 2 times after extremely painful failures on ranked (1v1 fail in 4:4 matchpoint), but then returned and now bought that fucking season pass that holds me in. But it might be a good idea to stop playing MP games if you don't enjoy them?
>>
>>168047725
I mean both? I'm somehow autistic and retarded.
>>
>>168046756
>>168047714
still pretty shit though. the fan made music is like 20 times better than anything in the game
>>
File: given up.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
given up.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>168047827
I do enjoy it, i just feel bad for my team that i suck so much flacid cock and i feel like i should just stop playing rather than burden them, i took solace in the fact it's casual who cares, but fuck me i feel like hitler when i feed.
>>
>>168047075
Not posting Shad is proven to increase your skill in Siege. Not even joking, try it.
>>
>>168048036
Then drop it. I mean game should be comfortable, not like "oh I don't want to be useless to my team and I feel bad for that"
>>
>>168048036
>feed
This isn't a MOBA, you're not granting more power, more damage, more health, or more ammo to people that kill you.

Stop feeling bad for yourself and actually make an effort to improve. Read the OP FAQ for starters. Watch the videos in there also.
>>
>>168048313
Appreciate the advice, i'll watch some videos and guides.
>>
File: 1472755227624.jpg (127KB, 885x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1472755227624.jpg
127KB, 885x1181px
Why should/shouldn't buy echo?
>>
Hey Pulse players

What's your load out like? Just curious

I ask because I just haven't been doing well with the UMP

>>168048860
>Should
Because you like him
>Shouldn't
Because you don't like him

Read OP FAQ for him and see if it interests you
>>
I like Jackal but the scan feature is such a noob trap
>>
My dudes
Anyone here play on a fov lower than 90?
I use 90 and whenever Im with a gun without ACOG I feel crippled. Its either spray on the enemies direction or close the gap cause I cant see shit while they can see perfectly (in this exemple im the defender). What do? Is it viable to play at like 60? Im wondering if I can use 60 while defending without acog and go back to 90 when i have it, casue 60 with acog is too much zoom.
>>
>>168048935
But I want you guys opinions or experiences
>>
>>168048981
Some folks play at like 54 and use Holo sights

I don't have any issues playing at 90, with or without ACOG, so I can't really recommend lowering FOV because the peripheral sight is really important to me
>>
>>168048860
guns arent that great except for the bearing-9 and the gadget is pretty situational. do not
>>
>>168049041
He's fun, but I wouldn't say he's a priority if you still need to unlock more people
I'd much rather get Hibana or Valkyrie first for example
>>
>>168048981
I use 70 in Siege. I usually use 80+ in most games but I find 70 the be the balance between seeing and not feeling claustrophobic.
>>
File: 1479490878216.jpg (78KB, 755x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1479490878216.jpg
78KB, 755x1059px
>secure area
>1 vs 1
>jackal on objective securing
>he is hiding kitty corner to a deployed shield
>i can see his gun sticking out of door frame
>he turns away
>i jump over deployed shield
>i shotgun him in the face
>he turns and starts shooting me
>i get another shot off
>teammate screams "HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE"
>another teammate just says "dude..."
>i get downed by jackal
>jackal starts t bagging me
>jackal hops back over shield
>jackal t bags from behind the shield
>jackal then finishes me
>jackal still full health
>enemy team wins

i mean fucking honestly why do i even bother with this game anymore

it feels like i'm playing some free to play meme
>>
>>168042067
Why did you put Pulse above Jager? Is Pulse really that strong?
>>
>>168049334
>is literal fucking wallhax that strong
>>
>>168050054
No
>>
>>168050054
I guess I ask because all I've seen are incredibly shitty Pulses that don't do anything
>>
>>168009985

This community is honestly the worst in any shooter I've touched in ages.

Five v five doesn't lend itself to goofing off 90% of the time unless you're all in a group to begin with so it's always 'serious business'. More than half the player base refuses to communicate with randoms (not that I blame them since the voice encoding is hot dogshit and most players don't listen to callouts) which means if you run into any decent group of players who are using coms your team is fucked more often than not if you don't carry them like Jesus carried that fucking cross.

And then there's the constant shit talking, team killing and overall just shitty attitude people have in this game. The amount of times I've had comp players pub stomping in casual just being absolute cocks about it has grown so high I just immediately expect the worst anytime there's a comp stack on the other team or my own. Game is fun when the hit reg and servers aren't acting up but the player base always ends up making me cut my play time short after five or so games
>>
File: 1485734023235.jpg (60KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485734023235.jpg
60KB, 598x450px
>>168050341
>if you don't carry them like Jesus carried that fucking cross
I'm going to steal this
>>
>>168049293
Remember, it's a pure coincidence that the new ops have fucked up hitboxes, OP weapons, and OP abilities.
>>
>>168050341
Clearly you have not played CSGO

They win every award for shittiest community in the world
>>
>>168050341
We psyops people in-game to fuck with them.
>>
File: 1425442559933.jpg (12KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1425442559933.jpg
12KB, 200x225px
saw a antifa fag playing this game isnt that hypocritical
>>
>>168051205

A what?
>>
File: bOJzOrf.png (544KB, 810x447px) Image search: [Google]
bOJzOrf.png
544KB, 810x447px
>>168051205
>antifas
>any better than kony slacktivists
They're cut from the same fucking cloth, literally the only difference being they grew up listening to Linkin Park instead of Black Eyed Peas
>>
>>168050750
kek

it's like a free to play game when they release new shit that is OP just to get people to buy them and then nerf them months later when tehy made the big bux

>>168049293
>"HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE"

i've heard this so much i assume it's a callout at this point
>>
>>168051205
did you kill him?
>>
File: 138258626730.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
138258626730.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>168050578
>>
>>168051556
Don't forget MM coincidentally stacking against anyone with a decent K:D.
>>
>>168050772

I've played GO. The shitty community is usually restricted to competitive but here in the world of tom clancy's ' top rank comp players can fight rank 5 newbie stacks in casual' it bleeds into everything.

These are the kind of people I see team kill randoms on their teams during setup because they didn't agree with their play or they reinforced a wall they didn't want reinforced. In CASUAL.

Ubi wants to deal with this shit they need to adjust matchmaking to actually exist in a meaningful way or put in a warm up style mode for comp stacks to get their rocks off without it affecting their stats.

The sole joy I get out of fighting comp stacks is murdering then all with my makarov or getting a wipe with fuze and watching the salt roll in as they call me a fag
>>
>>168047714
>>168046756
>>168047906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UucqKF0vR2Q
This is still easily the best song from the soundtrack, especially once you get about 2 minutes in, though I have no idea where it plays in the game, if it does at all.
>>
>>168051572
every-time
>>
>>168051838
They made a shitload of music for this game, and they only use a grand total of like 7 of the tracks.
>>
>>168051796
I know this might make you roll your eyes but

I've had an extremely different impression from the game than you, I suppose
I've actually played with randos that tried to work together, called stuff out, didn't teamkill each other on purpose, etc

And whenever I went up against high levels or stacks, I think only once out of my 100 hours played did they trash talk, and it was fairly light stuff

I guess this sort of impression is heavily reliant on luck or something, because I seriously haven't had a problem with """""""""""toxic""""""""""""" people in Siege
>>
>>168051838
This OST is great why is it wasted by just not being used

Reminds me of PAYDAY2 where an amazing OST is wasted on a fucking garbage game
>>
>>168051726
So its not just me. I swear since the free weekend its always a bunch of noobs with maybe 1 good guy vs at least all golds with maybe 1 noob. And how often Im the one guy thats not shit on the noob team makes me lose my will to play
>>
>>168052004
Like this too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCF8WTV_Vg
Holy shit why isn't any of this in the game

>>168052101
Payday 2's soundtrack got worse at time went along too, and the first game had an overall better tone with the music, even if it was less energetic.
>>
File: 1484508974409.jpg (81KB, 589x531px) Image search: [Google]
1484508974409.jpg
81KB, 589x531px
Im on PS4, are there servers down you guys too?
>>
>>168052152
Worst is that it seems to carry over into ranked. I might just fucking give up on this game until they fix their absolutely abysmal MM.
>>
>>168052184
>>168052101
>>168052004
I'll take a stab in the dark and say it has something to do with Patriots's cancellation
>>
>>168052184
Theyre both good but yeah the first games music were heist-specific so theyre really well suited. Heat Street is fucking dope.
>>
>tfw you used to cringe at the E3 gameplay of this game
>tfw it now looks better in every way than the current game
>>
>>168052315
but thats just a theory
>>
>>168052184
>>168052004
>>168051838
We talking soundtrack?

Step aside, plebeians.

https://youtu.be/qB7138upbf4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeX_Jlc1yZo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRt1IVMqULo
>>
>>168052261
Yep, the fun never stops.
>>
File: 1484707560640.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484707560640.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>168052395
>0:55 of Rogue Spear Reprise
brb reinstalling
>>
>>168052261
There servers were acting up all afternoon yesterday. patch when?
>>
File: splitjump.jpg (116KB, 494x346px) Image search: [Google]
splitjump.jpg
116KB, 494x346px
>>168052395
The composers for the early Rainbow Six (and Splinter Cell) games were probably the people who did the soundtrack for every 90s action movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_i7ZnlmHwQ
>>
>>168052672
Oh, and how can we forget this fucking masterpiece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbs5k90Y4Xo
>>
God the original games' intros were so fucking good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBdOYtLaIZQ
>>
>>168052672
Brian Eno is the man
>>
>>168052789
Amon Tobin's bass lines make me feel funny in my pants.

>>168052814
My favorite is Rogue Spear's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7xiK-snyJk
>>
What the fuck did they do to gun sights in the last update? They're all fucking terrible now.
>>
>>168053142
They "harmonized" them, so now reticles are xboxhueg.
>>
>>168053142
Read patch notes in OP
>>
>>168053175
Seems like they made the fucking frames 5 times bigger too.
>>
>>168005751
I understand that reference!
>>
File: chaos_theory_inlay1_full_opened2.jpg (448KB, 1416x2803px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_theory_inlay1_full_opened2.jpg
448KB, 1416x2803px
>>168052315
I'd wager you're right, since Patriot's cancelation is the majority of the reason Siege exists in the way it does today.

>>168052340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEdWWyr_1Lg
Green Bridge and Counterfeit, and almost all of the party songs fromt the Diamond Heist are by far my favorites.

>>168052395
>Plebians
Now I understand nostalgia and tastes being different, but I'm personally more partial to guttural, tone and texture music in my tac/military games. That's just me though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9mlrk_iP6c&list=PL4D2C266F9563A09A&index=2

>>168052672
>Gunmetal Grey's spiritual father
That's my shit right there.
>>168052789
>>168052974
Amon Tobin was such a good pick to make the soundtrack to Chaos theory. I'm glad he came back to cameo on other tracks in Conviction, but I miss the old style of Splinter cell, and his music suited it too well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqTPpdZB4UQ
>>
>>168053142
Something about making them all be the same distance from your "eye". Some are closer to the screen, thus reflex is shit now, the triangle is too big. Had to switch to holo.
>>
>>168053453
They're all shit now, they're far too close to the screen. Two years the game has been out and Ubi still can't balance simple shit like gun sights while they carry on releasing blatantly broken DLC operators and acting as if this game will ever be considered e-sports ready. Why is Ubisoft so god damn useless?
>>
>>168053665
They are changing lots of shit no one asked for (mainly visuals) and ignoring shit thats broken like blitz. Its mind boggling.
>>
What FOV do consoles have? I liked that FOV when I played on Xbox.
>>
File: 1486606953103.png (285KB, 629x608px) Image search: [Google]
1486606953103.png
285KB, 629x608px
>bonus event instead of a booster
>cut lose income compared to booster
jew as fuck
>>
>>168053795
>Changing sight orientation
>At all as time consuming as completely rebalancing an Operator
>Art changes
>Implying people in charge of gameplay and mechanical structure are spending time working on art assets
>>
>>168054038
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS MAKE THEM NOT FLICKER ANYMORE

And why are handgun sights so far away from the camera hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
>>
>>168053795

I dont get Blitz

Apparently miras helmet doesnt have fucky hit boxes
>>
>>168054038
Im not saying its the same people
Fixing shots going through a shield is completely rebalancing a operator?
And all the changes to operators faces and shit that only seem to make it worse more than half of the time is pretty annoying.
>>
>>168053795
Still don't get why they even changed guns ights, they were fucking fine. Now after this update they take up 90% of the screen and are jarring as fuck. Its like playing on the lowest possible FOV now.
>>
>>168054306
>Fixing shots going through a shield
I only see people play Blitz about once a week.
They said in multiple patch notes that they fixed things relating to him getting shot through his shield due to a fucky idle animation and something else that I don't remember, but whenever I kill or see Blitz get killed it's because his shoulders, arms, and knees sticking out from behind his shield, not him getting clipped through his shield.
No one has even tested to see if his shit is still broken the way they say yet people swear all the time that he's still broken in the same way. I want some recent evidence to prove that he's broken.
>>
Black Mirror's in breakable/unreinforced walls.

Thoughts?
>>
>>168054664
double edged sword
>>
>>168054664

Pretty fun
>>
>only doc left and i finally can focus on cosmetics

my suffering as starterfag is finally about to end
>>
>>168054664
Very easy to destroy, so you'll have to be playing casual to make it work.
>>
>>168054625
https://i.imgur.com/MzE0LJW.mp4
Recent footage, still happening.
But then again I dont think that removing his headphones as part of his hitbox or making his shield a bit bigger or reverting his flash nerf is a "complete rebalance".
>>
>>168054664
no real point when non-shitters will just shoot below it, and she already has a secondary shotgun for making murderholes.
>>
>>168033205
source?
>>
>>168054664
useless. If you want to wallbang, reinforce one wall, mirror it, and leave a wall next to it unreinforced. It's too easy to wallbang a defender you assume is near the mirror if the area around it is breakable, and ash can destroy your mirror if she shoots her charge at the wall surrounding it.

>>168055024
thanks for the evidence.
>>
>>168054949
>Buying Doc last
I bought Tackanka last (and Blitz and before him).
Also I'm focusing on attachment instead, they're cheap and super useful so why are you skipping them?
>>
>>168054625
Just play Blitz. It's seriously that easy. You'll start getting shot in the face through your shield and you'll understand that he's so fundamentally broken he's virtually unplayable.
>>
>>168054949
How many hours played?

Not on Steam, on Uplay
>>
>>168055249
I dont think he would skip attachments... its not something you need to "focus" to even be wort mentioning
>>
>>168055509
Isn't it tho?
Also should I bother with scopes on shotguns? I mean what's the point? I can see better at close range without the sight.
>>
>>168023279
>Meme like tachanka
I'll have you know I got a 4 piece in gold ranked with t-dog. Used one or two rounds per match he's amazing.
>>
>mag dump my pistol into
>blood everywhere
>didn't hit her once
>not
>even
>once

What are some other FPS games that /r6g/ plays?
>>
>>168055426

>>168055249
i didn't skip them
>>
>>168055937

Titanfall 2

and thats it
>>
>>168055750
I bought it just because I could. Theres some small benefit to ADSing I think so if a guy isnt particularly close I aim instead of hipfiring. This is mostly for pump actions tho, semi autos just go too crazy to ads.
>>
>>168055937
Red Orchestra, SWAT 4 are the only ones I play regularly.
>>
>>168055937
i play csgo but only for aim and surf
>>
>>168055937

Im playing For Honor right now pretty fun if you like fighting games
>>
>>168055937
Battlefield 4.
>>
>>168055937
None
>>
How do you gift somebody the game using ubisoft store?
>>
>>168055937
BF4, Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm, and Insurgency.
>>
>>168056096
Ah, also are suppressors worth buying? There the most expensive and I do like using them but are the other barrel attachments better?
>>
File: IMG-20170208-WA0009.jpg (100KB, 750x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170208-WA0009.jpg
100KB, 750x910px
>Valkyrie puts all her of cameras in the objective room
>>
>>168027709
What's the flag look like? Is it literally just the Japanese flag?
>>
>>168055937

As bad as Siege can get

Its the only shooter currently that I love next to Titanfall 2 I hated Insugency maybe some project reality here or there
>>
>>168056330
They can be worth it, mainly if you roam. When using a suppressor the enemy wont get that white indicator when you fire at them. If ranked still didnt have kill cams it could be more a popular option for hiding your position. However you do miss on the benefit that another attachment could provide, Bucks C8 for example is nigh unplayable with it, I can only use it with a muzzle break. And lastly you wont be able to fire full auto as accurately, suppressor sort of requite you tap fire.
Since I play pretty front line-y I dont find worth it losing my ability to mag dump/panic fire for a bit of stealth.
>>
>>168055937
I really, really should get stuck back into Squad and Killing Floor 2
>>
>>168056639
Hmm well I'll stick to it for now and see how I get on. I usually like to use shotguns so I haven't had a chance to really try them.
>>
>>168056501
just like all other national charms
>>
>>168055937
I just started playing THunt exclusively.
>>
>>168056974
I bet you play on normal.
>>
>>168055937
csgo for a very little now, usually just "smurfing" with my crappy """"friend""""
and Ghost in the shell: First Assault believe it or not

while i suck at siege anyway, only just started it a week ago, still havent bothered with ranked even with level 20+
>>
Picked up siege last night and am working my way through the tutorial style missions before jumping in. Anyone got any tips/advice for a complete beginner?
>>
>>168057271
Best of advise is read the FAQ
>>
>>168057431
Jesus im blind, thank you
>>
File: 1432356237473458.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1432356237473458.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
WHY THE FUCK DOES UBISOFT MAKE ME PLAY RANKED ON FAVELA WHAT THE FUCK THIS MAP IS SO FUCKING TERRIBLE I HATE THIS GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>168057547
dumb frogposter
>>
>>168057271
im a beginner as well, but just get those 2/3 stars for them reowns then artical 5 then jump into terrorist hunts with those normal/hard bots

just pick the easier ops like rook (armour guy) or sledge (sledge is easy as well) cause they only have the easy part

and read the FAQ as well, there's links to good youtube tutorials
>>
>>168057547
serves you right
>>
>>168045231
Used to be, it got nerfed hard.

>>168049334
Subplat and/or soloqueue? Absolutely not, he runs off, sits in a corner and gets pinched.
But on a proper team, he can sit in the objective and call out every enemy that approaches, with no possible counter. It's impossible to move fast enough that he can't tell the team where you're coming from.
>>
File: 140981028951.gif (451KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
140981028951.gif
451KB, 450x340px
>>168057547
You have to go back
>>
Are shotguns worth using? Frosts and valks just disappeared after the nerf, with the eventual but rare pulse or caveira.
>>
>>168046943
Sounds fun!
>Set up on house
>See roamer come up stairs
>Blow the right half of his torso off with a .50 cal.
Attackers definitely need an overwatch designated character, because shitters always take glaz.
>>
>>168057131
Ranked is a meme.

Just play casual till you can assemble a decent squad.
>>
Best attachments for your favourite guns /r6g/?

I seem to do best with flash hider on smgs and silencer on certain ar's

Can't hit shit with others I just don't get it.
>>
>>168058259
And those shitters would take that guy too
>>
>>168058278
ranked is good if you're bad at the game

get into that nice copper tier and you will be able to improve without running into plats in casual
>>
>>168045231
>>168057884
Thats news for me. Twitch still feels very strong to be put on bronze. Is it because of her gadget?
>>
>>168056865
Soooo, what?
>>
Who else gave up until they fix this patch? The shitty hit detection is just way out of control now not to mention all these fucking bugs.
>>
>>168042067
Blackbeard should be bumped up a bit. At the highest level of play, a good BB shits on people in 1v1s.
>>
>>168058412
>>168058278
i guess i'll see it for myself then

is copper really the "kills the hostage every round and loses" bad or just abit above that?
>>
>>168058412
And then never ever have decent stats.

>>168058742
Just a flag. What else?
>>
>>168058382
You're right. It seems like I can only get my full team on at the same time once a month these days, so the randos would always get him.
>>
>+0 Renown
Why? Why does it sometimes do this? Even when we win and I was MVP?
>>
>>168058840
>he cares about stats

ahah

ahahaha

AHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>several hit markers
>see some blood spatters
>guy has full health
Why?
>>
>>168058840
>I-I beat them b-but they can see my horrible stats from when I was bad
>How will I ever recover.
>>
File: 124987190851.jpg (59KB, 384x567px) Image search: [Google]
124987190851.jpg
59KB, 384x567px
Do you think the devs have ever made a 20-30 floor apartment just for testing purposes and to see if it was playable? I can't imagine a 20-30 floor apartment with destruction, decorated interiors, objects/junk, and an exterior around it.
>>
>>168059271
Why would they
>>
File: 1440161731670.png (108KB, 319x367px) Image search: [Google]
1440161731670.png
108KB, 319x367px
>>168052789
>that coop video to that song
>>
>>168058840
>decent stats

You're still a teenager aren't you anon?

>>168059193
Blood is client side. If you see blood, but do no damage you're witnessing first hand indisputable proof of shitty hit detection. It drove people crazy in CSGO so they made blood server side.
>>
>>168059271
64 player server
>>
>>168059193
ubi netcode thats why
>>
>>168058527
The recoil is too strong on FAMAS now to be the acog laser it used to be.
Thatcher does the same thing she does without having to hide in a corner, and if the enemy Mute is smart she can't even get into the objective to do what it's supposed to do.

>>168058779
Rounds aren't 1v1, they're 5v5. He offers nothing to the team except the ability to potentially outshoot one person. We'd rather bring a teammate who can help us more, and who is smart enough to find shots without aiming down someone else's barrel.
>>
File: 1486009915158.jpg (3KB, 185x203px) Image search: [Google]
1486009915158.jpg
3KB, 185x203px
So when is Ubi going to fix Ash

If I had a nickel for every time Ive been killed by an invisible ash apparently peeking from the same doorway Im looking at I could buy the year 2 pass multiple times
>>
>>168059593
>twitch
>cant get into objective
>can just shoot jammers
???????
>>
File: I know where you are, Glaz.gif (565KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
I know where you are, Glaz.gif
565KB, 400x400px
>>168048935
I play Pulse a shit ton, I've been at Diamond in every season.

I usually roll with:

UMP-45 (HOLO, MUZZLE BRAKE, ANGLED GRIP)
The Angled Grip is really good with the UMP-45 ever since it had its recoil reduced in Red Crow.

The shotgun is still decent if you aim down the sight, but it's not nearly as versatile, and Pulse doesn't have access to a machine pistol like Smoke and Echo, so I prefer not to use it.

5.7 USG (MUZZLE BRAKE)
It's accurate and it has a lot of bullets. Bodyshots are useless with this pistol, though.

I usually always take a Nitro Cell to blow people up through walls and ceilings. However, in the current meta there may be a few situations where Nitro may not be as useful, and extra Barbed Wire would help your team more.
>>
>>168059271
>20-30 floor apartment with destruction

Spawn with Saiga, aim down, instant elevator to the ground floor.
>>
>>168059725
>all mute has to do is to put the jammers out of line of sight
>>
>>168059593
Blackbeard wins gunfights. 99% of the time there will be gun fights. This isn't as tactical as people make it out to be saying IT'S ABOUT FLANKING AND SHOOTING ENEMIES THAT AREN'T LOOKING!!1

You're going to get into a gun fight at some point and a good black beard can win said gunfight turning it into a 5 v 4 which is a large advantage.
>>
>>168044626
Mira's got a super huge butt so yeah
>>
>>168059937
What? I require proof. Cant be bigger than caveira.
>>
File: 1486363416643.jpg (78KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1486363416643.jpg
78KB, 534x401px
>>168059193
>kapkan is up in the corner of third floor
>got him really low with my rifle
>go in with my pistol
>shoot him a ton of times
>he guns me down
>blood spatter on the wall
>mfw
>>
>>168054664
A bad idea.
You're supposed to leave the wall next to it unreinforced so you can wallbang through that.
>>
>keep trying to play while this bonus event is active
>can't even play through a single match because the level of bullshit
>>
>>168059926
He has a half second more opportunity at winning gunfights than anyone else, provided
>He knows exact location and posture of enemy
>Enemy isn't aware of exactly when he is about to peek
>He does not have any pressure from the flank
His shield is weak as shit, half a second damage from most defender weapons, and even if not broken ruined after one use. So he got one kill, good job. Now how about killing those jammers for us buddy? Or busting this reinforcement down? Oh, okay well just sit there then and let the team do the work, good job on that kill though buddy you're a real champ.

The only other operatives who have weapon related gadgets are Glaz and Tachanka, and arguably Monty and Blitz, which are all bottom tier for that reason. I know Buck technically does, but it is also a fantastic breaching tool and a third carryable weapon type

If his weapons were better he would be higher, or if his ADS wasn't slow, or maybe if he had two more shields, or even a frag grenade. Not sure why you have such love for him, but in the current meta it's misplaced.

A good Thermite can win a gunfight too, and he can do it without being a burden on his team.
>>
>>168054664
>>168060502
NO
DO NOT DO THIS
DO NOT WALLBANG YOU MEME LOVING FUCKS
YOU WILL FUCKING DIE AND LEAVE AN UNREINFORCED WALL STRAIGHT INTO OBJECTIVE
>>
>>168012129
I played slightly buzzed a lot and it keeps me calm and I don't overreact to noises and I almost never panic spray
>>
Cant people just use doors and windows to wallbang with mira? Why walls?
>>
>>168060867
Against good players, that half a second is more than enough to get Blackbeard a free kill.

That's what you don't seem to understand, Blackbeard can waltz into an area and get free picks where other operators run the risk of getting instakilled.

If you aren't garbage at aiming, BB is extremely solid at collecting picks and giving your team the man advantage. You also seem to forget that there are 5 operator slots on the team, and dedicating a spot on the team for a fragger like Blackbeard and filling the rest with utility is a completely viable strat, and one you'd see a shit ton on the Pro League finals last weekend (even though BB took a big nerf).
>>
>>168061406
>If you aren't garbage at aiming, BB is extremely solid at collecting picks

100% this especially after his nerf now that people think they can peek Blackbeard for an easy kill.
>>
>>168056672
Is Squad good?
I always assumed it was a lot of unnecessary milsim talk, rules and pixel peeking so never tried it.

Reason I gravitated to Siege and Insurgency was because it cut a lot of the waiting around and hassle
>>
>>168060867
>BB can block a bullet that would have otherwise dropped any other attacker
>b-but his shield can't take more than a-a few hits!

The first few bullets are the deciding factor in a gun fight. The fact that he has a gadget that prevents him from being one shot in the initial engagement isn't something to look over.
>>
>>
>>168062229
My guess is that he is having more fun than you.
>>
>>168062229
>pulls out the sledge
>stops and stares at open window

heh
>>
>>168062410
got em xD
>>
>>168062229
>1-0
>as the team with this Sledge

He won. He's one of those special types that are too retarded to function at times but becomes a monster with pixel perfect headshots when you don't expect it.
>>
Can anyone link a list or picture of best weapons in the game? I'm starting to wonder if I'm using the shitter shotguns or AR's.
>>
>>168039016
literally you can expect to see this while playing montagne. nobody knows how to fucking kill him now that nitro got BTFO
>>
File: 1430707860164.jpg (249KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1430707860164.jpg
249KB, 1152x1152px
TWO BLOODY GREAT HANDFULS
>>
File: 1484606657916.jpg (110KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
1484606657916.jpg
110KB, 720x524px
>>168062229
pic related
>>
>>168062229
The XB1 ESL Finals were fucking wild
>>
>>168062229
He's alive and you're not, what does that say about you?
>>
>delete the game in a fit of incoherent rage
>now have to reinstall 26.9 GB
>>
File: 1473748208520.jpg (59KB, 649x513px) Image search: [Google]
1473748208520.jpg
59KB, 649x513px
>>168063808
lmao at your life
>>
>join game in progress
>1-2 match point enemy winning
>kill glaz, twitch and jackal but get downed by jackal
>enemy starts capturing obj
>rook comes to pick me up slowly
>teammates had barricaded all the doors between us and obj
>>
>>168063397
And it's amazing actually. Everyone's still so nitro happy, you can walk in, bait everything out while taking no/little damage, and then you're free to become a giant thorn in people's ass.

The only times I see Montagne die nowadays is if a roamer manages to flank the party, teamkills, he becomes the last guy left, or gets too cocky and unextends to fight someone.
>>
>>168063729
That doesnt say shit other than sledge was too scared to do anything and thus die. The last person alive is usually either very good or very bad.
>>
>>168058747
oh fucking yah i'm there now this is just fucking trash

was 2 - 0 in ranked and i just blasted a sledge twice with a shotgun for fucking nothing

so glad i didn't buy the season 2 pass
>>
>>168063729
That he didn't support him well. Probably opened a window and got him killed because he wasn't watching it. I swear this is the dumbest argument. On the same level with "If you dont like it why dont you make something better?"
>>
Do people actually just ignore downed allies instead of trying to heal them?

Swear it seems that way
>>
File: tumblr_ltwhfxJ9y81qfcwy2o1_500.jpg (98KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltwhfxJ9y81qfcwy2o1_500.jpg
98KB, 493x700px
>ftw I carried my team from silver 3 to gold 4

I don't know what to feel
>>
>>168061035
this is literally what diamond players do in diamond matches because its a good idea retard
>>
>>168064769
Shame.
>>
File: 1478837325339.jpg (42KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478837325339.jpg
42KB, 700x500px
>PS4 servers still fucking up non-stop
>PS4 region issue still isn't fixed yet
>>
Op idea

Ability is either a trip sensor for doors and windoes or like a wall/floor placed scanner that scans the other side of the wall and tags enemies that walk through
>>
Pics of Mira's butt?
>>
File: 1414208837157.png (62KB, 357x176px) Image search: [Google]
1414208837157.png
62KB, 357x176px
>>168065416
>ps5
>>
File: 1482551778807.jpg (37KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1482551778807.jpg
37KB, 191x226px
>Manage to win one game by sheer luck
>Proceed to lose horribly for the rest of the day

This game brings me pain but I cant stop playing
>>
>>168065897
Those few minutes of extreme fun is normally enough to get me through a few hours of meh/frustration.

If I don't get my rocks off that first match I play though I'll just wait until later in the day.
>>
>>168064763
Going to rescue a downed guy could get the rescuer killed too, especially if they enemy is smart and intentionally leaves the downed guy alive as bait.
>>
>>168064763
Unless they traded or tell me no one else is there I'm not fucking moving.

"I'm downed help!" is just another way of saying "come give the enemy two kills"
>>
FUCKING AAAAAAAAH

FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS YOU FUCKING UBISHITS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERR
>>
File: 0b4414571a-1486850191230.jpg (34KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
0b4414571a-1486850191230.jpg
34KB, 499x665px
>>168066436
>>168066223
>>168064763
This. Once you're down, it's usually too late.
>>
>>168055937
Change between Payday 2, and that weird f2p Ghost in the Shell one, it's pretty generic, but at least the voice and scenarios are all right
>>
>>168059081
Thunt?
Victory under less than 1:00 gives you 0 renown.
>>
>>168055937
red orchestra, KF2, recently trying out insurgency, it's fun enough, thinking about getting squad next sale, also doom since I just installed dosbox
>>
>>168068025
No, just normal matches.
>>
>>168068072
>playing doom on dosbox instead of a source port
>>
>>168066223
>>168066436
This is why you pick the SG-CQB on Doc. So you can punch a hole then dart through it without exposing yourself.
>>
File: Tachanka and his gallon of semen.jpg (147KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Tachanka and his gallon of semen.jpg
147KB, 1440x1440px
>>168018071
I made it, but you're a casual if you think Tachanka is hard to beat, and Blitz is my main so fuck you I did tachanka
>>
>>168068729
>blitz is my main
im sorry
>>
>>168068729
>and Blitz is my main
Don't post near me or my thread ever again
>>
>>168018071
>>168068729
Thats pretty hot desu
>>
>>168068462
I'm just breaking dosbox in, kind of defeats the purpose if I don't even use dosbox
>>
>>168068462
Unfortulently for you, my only playthrough of DooM II was on a GBA cart.
>>
Anybody need a shave?
>>
>>168069558
>not being clean shaven before reaching the AO
Sloppy krauts.
>>
>>168068931
>>168068986
>>168069093
mfw for the first time since I made this, I actually want to use it as a reaction image
>>
File: 1485245750938.png (148KB, 498x565px) Image search: [Google]
1485245750938.png
148KB, 498x565px
Nostalgia posting?

Let's talk about shit you used to do that would just never fly today.

>walk through the maps slowly sweeping every corner, slicing the pie and clearing. slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
>stacking up on doors with the squad
>shuttling people down corridors with montagne
>using flashbangs
>defending a room from the inside
>saying tango down when you got a kill and your teammates laughing at old rainbow memes
>>
>>168069821

Fuck off man that still happens
>>
>>168069821
Bandit tricking
Using blitz
People actually barricading and reinforcing, now the fucking roamers just fuck off to wherever the fuck they are going to spawn peek without deploying fucking anything, not even their gadgets Jackal is a bless, now people are getting scared to do that.
>>
File: haaa.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
haaa.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>Reinforced wall
>Have one spare Battery in inventory
>kzzSSHCIIIIEEEEE
>Oh shidd it's that Thermite
>Sprint over and slap down battery
>[Exothermic Charge Destroyed] +10

Is there any better feeling?
>>
File: 1486162433338.jpg (9KB, 146x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486162433338.jpg
9KB, 146x200px
>>168070167
>using blitz
Fuck you
>>
>>168069995
t. copper
>>
>>168068462
got a recommendation for one senpai?
>>
>>168070463

Fine you want nostalgia posting?

I miss when /r6g/ didnt care about rank or say t. rank

I miss when /r6g/ didnt fall for platform war bait
>>
>>168069821
Having to down yourself as doc to heal
Aiming in 0.5 seconds as blitz (only time we was ever usable)
Thermite/Thatcher or Rook were picked constantly
Semi auto shotguns being salt shooters
Tracking people from 2 miles alway with pulse
Being the biggest fucking pain in the ass on earth as neckbeard
Glitching kapkan traps (only time I ever used him)
>>
>>168070635
t. copper
>>
>>168070635
I miss when /r6g/ was dead
>>
>>168071168
>tfw made a thread two weeks before black ice that got three replies in two hours, one of them being "let this thread die"
>>
why is matchmaking even more busted late at night?
>>
File: 51a16c6f6d12049b161dce93aed844d4.png (893KB, 1582x962px) Image search: [Google]
51a16c6f6d12049b161dce93aed844d4.png
893KB, 1582x962px
Anyone else have a request? I'm bored
>>
>>168071920
Probably because it's late at night and not everyone is a smelly neet like you?
>>
>>168070635
well, they didnt care about rank because it will full of hackers, and nobody played it.
>>
>>168071278
I remember that. To be fair we had nothing to discuss, so it was pretty much agreed to wait for the patch to come out then try to start discussions/shitpostings.
>>
Should there be a way to counter Montagne if you are in a defuse situation 1v1 without explosives? I know it canbe tough to play Montagne however it just strikes me as weird that if you are playing bomb and the defuser is close to him and you dont have explosives then the game is up, there us practically no way to win, you basically have to just sit and accept defeat, I just had this situation where I tried melleeing him then firing to no effect, there was no point in trying to defuse because he would just wait till a few hits in to try and shoot me and even if I killed him in that time I would have to retry defuse and be out of time.
>>
>>168070685
>Being the biggest fucking pain in the ass on earth as neckbeard

He still is in ranked. I've had so many people get salty over dying trying to trade against me as BB. He's my main for a reason.
>>
>edging at the thought of the new patch
>lost all will to continue playing this game after patch

Kind of want to just sell this UPlay account now. Feel like I wasted money on this season pass.
>>
>>168072556

Ill buy it so I dont have to deal with your blogging
>>
>>168072254
>there was no point in trying to defuse because he would just wait till a few hits in to try and shoot me and even if I killed him in that time I would have to retry defuse and be out of time.

That's what you were supposed to be doing in the beginning instead of trying to melee him. Bait him out of his extended shield and try to finish him off fast. Either that or hope he's stupid enough to shoot you instead without ADS, giving you enough time to finish defusing.
>>
>>168071963
Honetly any of the lower pick operators would fit. Castle and glaz which are so popular for noobs for example.
>>
>>168071278
>>168072089

I dunno popular /r6g/ isn't that bad
>>
File: 1478693877428.jpg (85KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478693877428.jpg
85KB, 678x800px
>>168073368
Its definitely one of the better generals on /vg/.
>>
File: 1485061384025.jpg (225KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1485061384025.jpg
225KB, 900x675px
Requesting that a Drawfriend draws/edits this to replace the guys with operators
>>
>duck down under EDD to enter room
>want to leave room, but not shoot the EDD so people know my position
>this time I blow up

Fuck you Ubisoft
>>
File: gitgud.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gitgud.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
nerf c4 pls
>>
>>168074456
melee it you mong
>>
File: Several Questions.jpg (102KB, 1118x602px) Image search: [Google]
Several Questions.jpg
102KB, 1118x602px
This is art
>>
>>168074456
>>168074589
Think how strong Kapkan would be if his traps always exploded, even when you shot them.
>>
>>168073368
Yeah but at the time it was dead as shit so people would barely think of anything to post other than raging at murder holes, netcode, and occasionally trying to shitpost to keep it alive. I like /r6g/ now as it is, though; dead as before but not fast by shitposting for the sake of being fast like other generals.
>>
File: ss+(2015-01-19+at+08.38.20).png (43KB, 391x205px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-01-19+at+08.38.20).png
43KB, 391x205px
>>168070358
except you cant bandit trick when its already going off you fucking LIAR
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN45bNHlVQI

I didn't proof watch this.
>>
>>168075690
wut

that's XKairos pellets. You can interrupt brimstones mid charge.
>>
>>168074704
>this is what americans jerk off to

disgusting desu
>>
>>168075943
nope
>>
>>168076679
but that's objectively true
>>
>>168076679
Here, the quickest reference I had to it. Jump to 4m 49sec if the thing doesn't automatically

https://youtu.be/6WRzZ_nBGTw?t=4m49s
>>
>>168076945
Or youtube could be a bitch and jump ahead a few, ugh. 4m 45s.
>>
File: 1445943014305.png (234KB, 512x783px) Image search: [Google]
1445943014305.png
234KB, 512x783px
>>168076679
>when some newfag comes out of nowhere and tries to debate shit thats been established for months already
>>
>>168077175
He's saying by the time its going off, you wont have enough time to put the battery down and destroy it.
>>
>>168005307
Mira vs Hibana are fun fights
>>
I'm pretty sure some /pol/tard from here got incredibly butthurt and tried to tk me just a min ago but he failed lmao
>>
>>168077659
New players in general tend to alltalk "nigger" and then ragequit after killing their team. I don't know why they would give me a free win if they're mad at me killing them. I think it's mostly just kids.
>>
File: 4324234234.jpg (164KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
4324234234.jpg
164KB, 900x675px
>>168074226
I tried but someone can probably do better
>>
Anyone else feel like the C7E should've been a DMR instead?
It feels so fun to tap with it.
>>
File: 33102985907125.jpg (30KB, 547x389px) Image search: [Google]
33102985907125.jpg
30KB, 547x389px
>[Bug/Glitch] Softened/Muddied Headgear Textures
>We have identified a bug that has led to headgear textures to appear softer and/or muddied. This is an example of the bug in question.
>We do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved.
>>
If I started playing this game now I don't think I could stick around. After 1k hours though I feel obligated to. Fucking kill me.
>>
If I buy the season 2 pass, do I get all the S1 operators? I haven't played since last february and fuck unlocking all those with points
>>
>>168078292
no
>>
>>168078292
no, you get jackal and mira and the next six operators about to come out
>>
How should elo be affected when a bug costs you the game?
>>
>>168075762
brety gud senpai
>>
>>168078292
You can buy the year 1 DLC operators with Clancy money
>>
>>168071963
>free transform
>lasso tool

might as well have used ms paint, anon
>>
>>168078013
There's a bunch of weird headgear bugs with the new heads they added.

I keep having random polygons clip through the camera. And sometimes other players too if I get close enough. Seems to get worse the higher LOD setting.
>>
Holy shit I just found out people smurf in this game.

Like they actually pay money just to play a ranked beta all over again.
>>
>>168007943
>not using acog on 416

Sounds like you're the shitter anon, go back to playing your shitty 1-speed ops
>>
File: 1uBf1PK.jpg (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1uBf1PK.jpg
31KB, 657x527px
>>168078575
i tried anon
>>
>Coastline
>control point or w/e the fuck you people want to call it this week
>some clan fag teamkills the only other guy on our team whos doing work besides me
>I end up killing three before jackal domes me through the floor above via tracking
>clan fag trades with hibana and both go down
>down to three active friendlies now including clan fag
>teammates go finish hibana and leave clan fag
>clan fag rages in chat until he expires
>proceeds to call out teammates position rest of match until we finish off the enemy and win the game
>say's he's reported all of us and he'll let his clan know to tk us any game we're in with them

This community is so fucking childish I swear I'm playing Tom Clancy's Kindergarten Adventure half the matches Im in.
>>
>>168078575
wuts the rite way senpai
>>
>>168078948
>Tom Clancy's Kinder Six: preschool
>>
File: c0b.jpg (187KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
c0b.jpg
187KB, 800x1132px
If the same guy is seen on my spectate kill cam to be tracking me through walls as Ash every time he kills me, is he using ESP?
>>
>>168079237
Got a webm?
>>
>>168078948
>>168079235

This would explain all the times point blank shotgun blasts or headshots aren't registering

>'I SHOT YOU'
>'NUH UH I DODGED IT'
>>
>>168061035
>the only wall one could ever place a reinforcement+mirror on is a critical wall that leads straight to the objective
hurrdurr
>>
File: black_babber.jpg (51KB, 475x576px) Image search: [Google]
black_babber.jpg
51KB, 475x576px
>>168071963
If youre still bored, make this baby castle
>>
>>168079465
Holy shit anon that's actually a funny idea can someone who isn't a shitty edit fag like myself animate this?
>>
File: tumblr_o8nygoXMTj1vvs3hbo1_1280.jpg (328KB, 1280x938px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8nygoXMTj1vvs3hbo1_1280.jpg
328KB, 1280x938px
>>
File: doorkickers.png (242KB, 700x789px) Image search: [Google]
doorkickers.png
242KB, 700x789px
>>168074226
>>
>>168079670
>No cuddly Tachanka, Fuze, Sledge and Smoke

Why
>>
File: 1486596119809.jpg (404KB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1486596119809.jpg
404KB, 1920x1536px
>>168079678
amazing
>>
>>168079432
Unfortunately, no.
>>
File: Baby Castle.jpg (37KB, 475x576px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Castle.jpg
37KB, 475x576px
>>168079547
I hope this pleases you
>>
File: Nice rating.png (76KB, 428x380px) Image search: [Google]
Nice rating.png
76KB, 428x380px
>>168079678
>>
>>168079678
>>168077875
I should start learning to draw better or this is gonna make me feel bad
>>
>>168080050
Not bad, thanks senpai
>>
File: 1485999257050.jpg (156KB, 536x593px) Image search: [Google]
1485999257050.jpg
156KB, 536x593px
>>168079678
fucking great
>>
>>168079165
quick select, alt-click to deselect portions, adjust selection sensitivity as needed
>>
Just ran straight towards a Blitz player and knifed him.

Blitz players when will they learn?
>>
>>168077251
^
>>
Why is Frost so fun to play? Is it because she's just a faster, and arguably more useful Kapkan?
>>
>>168080639
>cav running at me
>put 4 hip fires at her
>flash her
>fire 6 more hip fires
>she knives me
>downs me
>interrogates me
>hit her once

meanwhile i can randomly head shot people when my life isn't on the line
>>
File: 1482301728784.jpg (57KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482301728784.jpg
57KB, 540x720px
>>168065416
>all of my usa friends have been playing ranked without me due to this
>they all got their ranks and said they really want me back
>ubi still hasn't fixed it almost a week in now

I've had nothing of play, it makes me sad that they're playing and I can't join my lads and have a night of bants
>>
>>168078013
Are they ever gonna fix how the headgear previews make the operator have an open mouth?
>>
>double tap jagar with revolver
>he flicks to me
>headshots me
>no damage on him

Hit detection has never been this bad before. What the fuck did they do.
>>
File: IMG_0860.jpg (19KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0860.jpg
19KB, 318x313px
>>168071963
Make this cat into thermite with the goggles and helmet pls
>>
File: Astro is bad at this game.webm (3MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
Astro is bad at this game.webm
3MB, 1066x600px
>>
the PS4 servers are horrible, are the server issues as apparent on other platforms?
>>
>>168082250
Yes.
>>
File: really makes (you) think.png (80KB, 443x539px) Image search: [Google]
really makes (you) think.png
80KB, 443x539px
Stump got banned for his avatar and this was ubisofts repsonse.
>>
Does anyone have the reaction image of Frost squinting?
>>
File: Thermite Cat.jpg (19KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
Thermite Cat.jpg
19KB, 318x313px
>>168081945
I gotchu senpai
>>
>>168082153
>1v5
>Scene #1 - Kill #1, #2
>Scene #2 - Kill #3
>Scene #3 - Kill #5
Where did Kill #4 go?
>>
>>168082403
>Frost squinting
That's pretty racist, anon.
>>
>>168082403

With kapkan?
>>
>>168082473
twitch was downed as part of the three stooges filing in through that hole in the office
>>
>>168082473
I think it was right here, because he killed 3 people but only 2 got marked as dead
>>
>>168082549
>>168082473
you're right, I missed buck, he was in bedroom windows
>>
>>168082403
>>
>>168082542
>>168082748
No, its an in-game image
thanks for this one aswell tho
>>
File: Thermite Cat Fixed.jpg (19KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
Thermite Cat Fixed.jpg
19KB, 318x313px
>>168082412
Sorry senpai, I messed it up a little. Here's a better one
>>
>>168082360
he got banned for a trump avatar? like literally just a picture of donald trump?
>>
File: 1429308974748.jpg (378KB, 1306x852px) Image search: [Google]
1429308974748.jpg
378KB, 1306x852px
>made 20k in a day
>>
>>168081134
I just unlocked her a week ago and I'm having a blast, people walk into the most obvious traps and i love the C1
>>
How'd you get gud at being pointman and just assaulting the objective?

See so many people as Ash or Buck just launch themselves in without much worry but everytime I try that shit Caveira and Jager just seem to be there waiting. I don't know how they beat the defenders to the punch apart when dashing through rooms apart from the speedy jew of 100ms

As a solo player I tend to just find the path of least resistance and slowly push my way closer and closer to the objective and damage their defences as much as possible. I can clutch in a 1v3 or 1v4 but always seem at a loss during those initial engagements I just let someone else do it.
>>
>>168082865
You can get banned for any avatar as long as its reported enough
>>
>>168082865
yes

He can't have a custom avatar anymore ;_;
>>
>>168082865
literally a picture of trump
>>
File: Astro is bad at this game.webm (3MB, 976x550px) Image search: [Google]
Astro is bad at this game.webm
3MB, 976x550px
>>168082473
>>168082153
fixed it, I still have no idea how twitch died, maybe she was there on astro's screen or the server fucked up but she was invisible for me
>>
File: 1408108967628.jpg (84KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
1408108967628.jpg
84KB, 435x326px
>>168083374
>>168083379
>>168083405
what kind of a world exists with us on it
>>
>>168083525
He's still a meanie desu
>>
>>168083661
>>168083661
>>168083661
New Thread
>>
>>168083282
>throttle connection
>go sonic fast
>be unpredictable
>play stupid
>don't stop until you or everyone else is dead
>>
>people play this game on consoles

why
>>
>>168082826
Lol thanks man!
>>
File: comf.jpg (68KB, 978x550px) Image search: [Google]
comf.jpg
68KB, 978x550px
What's the comfiest spot for me and my op buds?
Thread posts: 767
Thread images: 174

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.