[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy General CDXLVII - /ffg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 760
Thread images: 133

File: Reminder that this is out.jpg (117KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Reminder that this is out.jpg
117KB, 800x450px
General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: http://pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: http://pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
January update: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
https://wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: http://happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: http://bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: http://pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: http://pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
https://youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
http://pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread: >>167455492
>>
Goood
>>
File: Freija Crescent.jpg (460KB, 2000x2773px) Image search: [Google]
Freija Crescent.jpg
460KB, 2000x2773px
the lack of freya is disturbing
>>
>>167518383
it's a new thread
>>
Vayne is a monstrous abomination whose demise was long overdue and a legitimate cause for joyous celebration in all the realms.
>>
>>167518383
die rat fag
>>
6th for Yuffie
>>
File: dffoo_04_cs1w1_800x368.jpg (289KB, 800x368px) Image search: [Google]
dffoo_04_cs1w1_800x368.jpg
289KB, 800x368px
my husband soon
>>
Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>>167518482
No, he is a hero, the furthest thing from a monster in the entire game, and his death was a horrible injustice that should be mourned by and induce rage in all.
>>
>>167518686
>global release never
>>
>>167518825
>should be mourned by and induce rage in all.
But noone does.

>>167518686
Is there a tier yet?
>>
>>167519098
Most people have shit taste and cannot recognize the worth of the True Hero, this is nothing new; that does not make it right not to do so.
>>
>>167519281
I do
>>
>>167518825
Reminder that nobody in XII really did anything wrong, it was a perfectly human conflict of interests wherein no sides are evil or unjust
>>
File: 26782556_p0.gif (470KB, 789x1500px) Image search: [Google]
26782556_p0.gif
470KB, 789x1500px
so would you a game starring gaff?
on his path to cynicism in the 50 years war?
>>
>>167519281
A handful of people are autistic about a character with no good characteristics or redeeming qualities.
>>
>>167519548
Except Judge Bergan but he was kinda slipping the reins anyway.
>>
>>167519583
I'd a game starring TG Cid or Barbaneth Beoulve as they made a nae for themselves
>>
>>167519548
Good thing to hear that, it would be a shame if anyone had done something evil like killing the main character's brother and framing an innocent man and leaving him to die in prison were it not for the main cast rescuing him.

But yeah, good thing noone ever did anything as evil as that.
>>
>>167519326
It's good that someone can recognize the worth of the True Hero.

>>167519548
No, plenty of people did things wrong, and for the wrong reasons too. Ashe's entire crusade was short-sighted and egocentric at best, and entirely selfish and idiotic if not. Maybe no one was evil explicitly for evil/chaos'/etc sake, but that doesn't make them not wrong and it certainly doesn't make them just.

>>167519747
The True Hero has plenty of good characteristics and redeeming qualities, so I'm not sure what you're talking about here.
>>
>>167520407
>No, plenty of people did things wrong

Like Vayne.
>>
FFXVI brings back ATB.
Yay or nay?
>>
File: C26SsvOUcAApyfV.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C26SsvOUcAApyfV.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
THAT'S IT!
>>
>>167520372
>Implying things that are necessary to provide significant betterment to the world can be evil
No.

>>167520468
No anon, he did nothing wrong.
Can you even list a single thing that he did wrong?
>>
File: 1420004337201.jpg (913KB, 1669x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1420004337201.jpg
913KB, 1669x3000px
If HE really did nothing wrong then why is he equaled to the bad guy of star wars in this image.

>checkmate atheists
>>
>>167520407
>No, plenty of people did things wrong, and for the wrong reasons too. Ashe's entire crusade was short-sighted and egocentric at best, and entirely selfish and idiotic if not.
It's perfectly legitimate for the head of state to take issue with their state being held in the thrall of military oppression. It'd be sheer barbarism to assert that since Archades beat them in war, they should lay down the whole way and accept the servitude. Same for Ondore giving support to the Resistance of Bhujerba.
>>
>>167520484
yeah maybe
>>
Is 12 worth trying out? just beat 10
>>
>>167520407
>has plenty of good characteristics and redeeming qualities
Yeah, like umm..., and ehh..., and hmm...
>>
Total percentage of Final Fantasy XII Vayne screentime spent doing wrong things: 98%

Total percentage of Final Fantasy XII Vayne screentime spent dying: 2%
>>
>>167520503
What's up Iggy?
>>
>>167520746
Better than going to XI
>>
>>167520746
yes
>>
>>167520926
but XI is better than XII
>>
>>167520746
It's very different gameplay wise from 10 but it's certainly worth playing.
>>
File: 4761592.jpg (237KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
4761592.jpg
237KB, 400x600px
>>167518485
Be nice about Freya or your favorite team will lose the super-bowel tonight
>>
>>167521032
Vieras are orders of magnitude better than Mythras.
>>
>>167520503
>Episode Ignis never
>>
FFXVI brings back shitty protags.
Yay or Nay?
>>
>>167521201
It will probably be something stupid, like finding a new recipe or eye laser surgery that fails and leaves him completely blind.
>>
>>167521213
FFXVI will not happen before the release of FFVII remake.
Ask again in 4 years.
>>
>>167521326
I wish it would be something stupid. Get ready for suffering.
>>
>>167521192
cats > rabbits
>>
>>167521394
Hmm.......

FFVII remake removes Aeris death scene
Yay or nay?
>>
>>167520746
Did you play Dragon age series, Xenoblade or 11? Have you tried any of the tactics games? If so, it's pretty alike gameplay-wise to the 1st 3 even though they improved it in Dragon age and Xenoblade and it's same universe (Except for FFTA) for the last one.
>>
>>167520579
Because most of those comparisons are shit and XII actually holds very little similarities to SW plot-wise.

>>167520663
Not when she would make a horrible leader and her country's sovereignty would be eaten up be Rozzaria within the decade at absolute best; dalmasca would go from a territory ruled by a capable and experienced leader and protected by the Archadian military to a small nation ruled by an emotional child with no experience and trapped between two powerful nations that hate each other with no logical and safe way to remain neutral.
Ondore giving support to the rebellion was stupid on multiple accounts.

>>167520771
Like his rationality? His sense of justice? His sense of responsibility to the world and his people? His willingness to work and sacrifice himself for justice if necessary? His ability to be aware of and objective judge the consequences of his actions? His general intelligence, strong leadership abilities, etc? I can keep going anon.

>>167520789
No anon, he spent all of his time doing right things, and his death was an injustice. Why would you think otherwise?
>>
>>167521553
no
>>
>>167521213
FFXVI lets you play as someone who is not
a. Blonde and blue eyed
b. Whinny bitch
c. Teenager
d. Human

Yay or Nay?
>>
>>167521662
>His willingness to work and sacrifice himself for justice if necessary?
He never did that.
He always sacrificed others for his own selfish reasons.
Otherwise he would have sudoku'd himself to let larsa reign and save us all a lot of headaches.
>>
>>167521662
Revenant Wings proves you wrong tho :^)
>>
File: Final+fantasy+vii+remake.jpg (208KB, 640x802px) Image search: [Google]
Final+fantasy+vii+remake.jpg
208KB, 640x802px
>>167521553
>>167521553
we can discuss about it
>>
>>167521991
>FFXVI introduces a furry protagonist
I dig it.
>>
File: 60866148_p0.png (629KB, 718x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60866148_p0.png
629KB, 718x1200px
>>167521437
Based on how we meet back up with them Prompto and Ignis's DLCs will probably end with them being caught and tortured by Ardyn.
>>
>>167521662
>Not when she would make a horrible leader and her country's sovereignty would be eaten up be Rozzaria within the decade at absolute best; dalmasca would go from a territory ruled by a capable and experienced leader and protected by the Archadian military to a small nation ruled by an emotional child with no experience and trapped between two powerful nations that hate each other with no logical and safe way to remain neutral.
That's only painting her in the worst possible light when XII itself shows that she is quite capable of growing as a person and understanding the needs of a ruler and her people. She learns from Basch and Vaan as the story progresses and develops as a woman and a leader.
In the end, Rozarria doesn't express any tendencies for hostile growth that might imply them attempting to subsume Dalmasca as well. Al-Cid Margrace wishes for a peaceful resolution with Archades as he thinks the war has gone on too long to begin with. However he is adamant that reasoning with Vayne is not possible (but he doesn't really make much of an effort to try so that's not necessarily the most objective stance) so he deals with the war as it is. But he does not make moves to conquer or annex and add to his fighting force, he works with his military as it stands. The idea that Dalmasca would be in danger from Rozarrian occupation is not implicated anywhere in XII.
>>
>ff7 remake becomes a choice driven game
>if you skip some scenes like the famous crossdress, aeris would be alive
Yay or nay?
>>
>>167521553
That would require a lot of plot rewriting to explain the behavior of Holy and the Lifestream, on top of nullifying Advent Children's canonicity. Supremely unlikely.
>>
>>167522294
>>167521991
>>167521213
Where do you came from?!
>>
>>167522220
>and develops as a woman
I don't remember that part.
With who was it?
>>
>>167520746
Battle system isn't the greatest but it's passable and everything else about it is pretty awesome so yeah. I think it's simply a case of before its time, as a lot of later RPGs have gambit systems of a sort.
>>
>>167522465
Larsa
>>
http://gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-vii-remake-producer-yoshinori-kitase-talks-progress-weekly-famitsu
>What is the possibility of Final Fantasy XV-like downloadable content and smartphone content?

Kitase: “I would like to use [Final Fantasy XV] as a point of reference. While I would like to take measures such as doing live streams to interact with users, with this episode system I think we’ll be using all of our energy on reaching the end of the original game, so I don’t really know whether or not we’ll be able to do things between episodes and other titles.”

Mobile FF7 + a new movie when it will release.
>>
>>167522062
Did you miss the parts of the game where he worked tirelessly to get the shards, and put himself in danger multiple times, the fete night in rabanastre and the final fight to name a few? He personally fought to ensure the justice was carried out and risked his own life where necessary.
Larsa was in no way ready to reign, he still had years of experience and knowledge to gain, and besides that the Senate would've destroyed him. Your claim is as illogical as it is incorrect.

>>167522096
RW is highly illogical in both its original plot and in how it deals with most plot elements from XII, none of the happening could have been logically foreseen, and it doesn't really say too much about the political situation anways, thus should not be used as evidence of anything.

>>167522220
>Understands the need of a ruler and her people
How does she do that? She only seems to learn that nuking a nation wouldn't solve her problems, she doesn't grow as a leader at all and she doesn't seem to gain any further understanding of her people.
>Rozzaria
We know very little of Al-Cid and his position within Rozzaria, and in fact given his view on the rozzarian interference in the rebellion we can determine that he doesn't have too much say in how things go there, so his words regarding desirjng peace mean essentially nothing. And what the hell are you talking about, Rozzaria specifically instigated the battle over rabanastre to use Archadia's response as an excuse for full-out war with them in an attempt to expand, how the hell are they not expressing tendencies for hostile growth? Dalmasca is the most at threat for Rozzarian expansion, as they are geographically the closest and are required to control for further expansion.

>>167523143
Do not imply lewd things regarding underaged Archadian pseudo-royalty.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170205-104901.png (796KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-104901.png
796KB, 720x1280px
banner day in the shadow household
>>
>>167520746
I think it's fucking terrible but it's well made enough that it's worth trying to see if it's your thing. Plus it's one of the very few Japanese games that have a very well written and well acted script in English.
>>
>>167522124

Nah Aeris would be 39.99 optional DLC that you can only buy if you bought the $500 super rare physical CE.
>>
>>167523691
>the fete night in rabanastre and the final fight to name a few?
I do not recall this "fete fight" but I do remember the final fight where he had noone else to hide behind of because the main cast had pretty much KO'd everyone else in the ship who was under his command. And then since he wasn't strong enough he fused himself with an occuria and a ship because, "the reigns of time in the hands of man" or something like that was all bullshit.
>I'm not strong enough let the occuria have the reigns for a little while longer until I can dead with these "pest"
And then he died, like a bitch.
>>
>>167523694
Clearly Gumi knows how shit he is with that message. Props.
>>
>>167523691
>How does she do that? She only seems to learn that nuking a nation wouldn't solve her problems, she doesn't grow as a leader at all and she doesn't seem to gain any further understanding of her people.
She processes properly that revenge doesn't revive the dead, and that Dalmasca as a state does not require power to exist in peace. In all its history the Dusk Shard had not been used since Dynast-King Raithwall, thus they are fully capable of standing independent provided they don't initiate hostilities themselves. She realizes that all her people desire is peace, even the lowliest do not even want revenge against Archades so much as they just want Archades to politely leave.
(And they'd want Rozarria to leave just as much, to link this to the other point.)
>And what the hell are you talking about, Rozzaria specifically instigated the battle over rabanastre to use Archadia's response as an excuse for full-out war with them in an attempt to expand, how the hell are they not expressing tendencies for hostile growth?
That wasn't to claim Dalmasca as their own but merely to initiate the war once more. "The defense of Rabanastre" excuse would not be to occupy Rabanastre permanently, just casus belli to start killing Archadeans.
>Dalmasca is the most at threat for Rozzarian expansion, as they are geographically the closest and are required to control for further expansion.
Rozarria doesn't seem to want to grow, specifically, so much as it is completely itching for battle as of halfway through XII. Its feud with Archades is one of perceived justice and revenge, not imperialistic expansion.
>>
Why does XII always cause such a shitstorm? It seems like it's even worse than VIII even when you don't factor in Vaynefag.
>>
>>167524089
The night where he literally used himself as bait to get the rebellion out? He put himself in the middle of the fighting, right out in the open, and let the rebellion get in so he could draw them out. How is that not risking his life?

The fact that he had no one else to hide behind means nothing, he could have saved his life with certainty by bowing to their ridiculous demands and not fighting them, but he did not because to do so would've been an injustice and would have worsened the lives of many.
Of course, his loss worsened the lives of many as it was, but there was no way he logically could have foreseen such a horrendous loss.
He fused himself with Venat, an action that harmed his body to a serious extent, in an attempt to prevent the issues that would have been caused by Ashe's rule, dalmasca's freedom, and him not being around for until larsa's full adulthood. He risked his life and underwent serious bodily harm in an attempt to prevent injustice, and died as a noble hero.

>>167524537
>Dalmasca doesn't require power to exist in peace
Except in general this is completely wrong, and as nation trapped between two hostile nations this is grossly wrong.
They had survived for so long only because Archadia and Rozzaria hadn't expanded that far yet, not due to anything done on their part.
No, she realizes that she just wants to go back to the peaceful way that things were, and that revenge wouldn't fix her problems. What she doesn't realize is that most of the people don't care so much and only hate Archadia in passing at that point, more than content to be under their rule once things stabilized after the war and outside of the rebellion, which didn't seem to contain too many people outside of ondore's mess, they weren't really willing to fight for any type of independence.
>Rozzaria
Are you actually retarded? Why would they ignore dalmasca and only attack/expand into Archadia? They literally can't geographically, there is no way that (continued)
>>
File: Nemesis.jpg (9KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis.jpg
9KB, 235x214px
My god was this fucker such a pushover pussy
>>
>>167524947
all i hear about is him, so i'm not sure if i agree
>>
>>167525162
what's that between his legs?
>>
File: C3MkUnHVcAEGLgf.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C3MkUnHVcAEGLgf.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
I gotta find D so I can save Little Peggy!
>>
So I finally got around to leveling up my Penelo in rk so I got to ask. What are the best abilities I can throw on her? I can only assume curaja/ultra cure and multi break.
>>
>>167525508
Shell/Protectga
>>
>>167524537
>>167525084
Dalmasca could have remained outside of Rozzarian control. The rozzarian empire, like the Archadian empire, has been expanding for hundreds of years, and from what we hear in game and in the ultimania it's suggested that Rozzaria has been expanding more and in general has been far more aggressive than Archadia has been in the recent past (excepting the Nabradian and Dalmasca invasions, which were largely only for the shards). There is no way that Rozzaria would leave them alone in any way, much less that they would let dalmasca exist as a completely sovereign nation. Achieving independence from Archadia would only have placed dalmasca into Rozzarian hands a few years later, if that long; even if it had been desirable there was no logical way for Ashe to get any lasting freedom for dalmasca.
>>
DID ANY OF YOU NIGGERS GET CLOUD YET?!?
>>
>>167525084
>(continued)
>doesn't continue
>>
>>167525656
gonna grind olderion and beyond to do some draws.
i'm expecting nothing but pain
>>
>>167525084
>Except in general this is completely wrong, and as nation trapped between two hostile nations this is grossly wrong.
It's what Ashe figures, since the Dusk Shard was never used, then to acquire another and use it would be to disgrace its history or something. She implies that it's not worth using even in the face of destruction.
>What she doesn't realize is that most of the people don't care so much and only hate Archadia in passing at that point, more than content to be under their rule once things stabilized after the war and outside of the rebellion, which didn't seem to contain too many people outside of ondore's mess, they weren't really willing to fight for any type of independence.
The people are willing to abide by the status quo but they do love the resistance and hate the empire nevertheless. They have no power and cannot resist, but this does not mean they are truly content.
>Why would they ignore dalmasca and only attack/expand into Archadia?
>>167525608
The implication is they have no real intention of occupying Archadean territories at all. They intend to carve a warpath through the Archadeans and move on, leaving the territories to resume their rule on their own time, like a pseudo-medieval USA. They show only a desire to attack the Archadian Empire and oust them.
> and from what we hear in game and in the ultimania it's suggested that Rozzaria has been expanding more and in general has been far more aggressive than Archadia has been in the recent past
I don't remember anything like that at all.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-05-17-24-39.jpg (406KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-05-17-24-39.jpg
406KB, 1280x720px
What's your team?
>>
>>167525219
You know damn well what that is, Anon!
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>167526248
>go to google store
>search for Dissidia mobile game
>"This game is not compatible with your phone"
FUKIIIIN SQUAAARE
>>
>>167526026
Just because that's what she thinks doesn't make it right.
>Love the rebellion
Iirc from what I remember talking to rabanastre citizens afterwards most of them don't seem to fully approve, if at all. Sure a few key people support them, but overall dalmascan support of violent rebellion isn't nearly as high as Ashe seems to think that it is.
>Rozzaria
Rozzaria is stated multiple times in game and the ultimania to be much more controlled by the military than Archadia, and that this military really likes to excersize itself through expansion and pissing in the general direction of Archadia. While no explicit plans of expansion into Archadian territory are stated, it can be assumed that that is their eventual goal, and either way dalmasca would not be able to retain its sovereignty while trapped between them. The best it could hope for is being a glorified puppet state of one of the two, allowing them to run their armies through them and contributing to their efforts against the other. Rozzaria's military wants to beat the shit out of Archadia, and it makes very little sense to not gain territory in such a situation given the general polical climate of the world. There is no reason to completely bypass dalmasca, waste resources beating the shit out of Archadia, and then retreat completely and let them rebuild while keeping all of their territory and resource access. What you're implying is a political pipe dream and is completely unrealistic.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-06-49-19.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-06-49-19.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Did anyone get cucked by this banner yet?
>>
>Cloud releases with donuts
>Everyone pulls
>Cloud with Tifa and ACTUAL FF comes around
>Public is drained and forced to buy lapis

Like pottery
>>
>>167526772
>google store
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>167527239
You get also 1k bonus lapis right now if you buy the most expensive pack. Not to mention the Cloud release had TV ads.

Everybody and their mother is pulling for Cloud to the point the server crashed at release.
>>
>>167526962
>>167527239
Literally every YouTuber I watched got cucked. I'm more scared about this than the Ayaka Banner when I only had 26 tickets.
>>
>>167526772
Doesn't run on NOX
>>
>>167526962
30k lapis and 13 tickets with not even one rainbow crystal.
>>
>>167528583
>73 pulls
>Not even 1 rainbow
There's a difference between shit luck and shit rates, desu.
>>
>>167528562
None of them work. I've already tested them all.
>>
>>167528841
Did you try qooapp? APKPure?
>>
>>167528946
You need something with Android 4.4 to 5.1 like Memu. This one doesn't run it either, it crashes.
>>
>>167528764
>>167528583
>>167526962
>>167528361
>they fell for the JP meme
>>
>>167526772
it doesn't work on memu or nox but it works on your phone if you install the apk from qooapp

https://apps.qoo-app.com/dl/3082
>>
>>167529239
Nigga if that banner came in GL, getting Cloud would be rendered impossible. JP is no meme. It is just a bad banner.
>>
>>167526962
54 tickets and one 11 pull, no rainbow.
>>
DFFOO stages translated: http://pastebin.com/FLQVep3E
>>
>leddit celebrates about getting their clouds in under 5 pulls
>Have images to prove it too
> And the one's that did get cucked got better characters

What did Alim mean by this?
>>
>Pulling before Mog event
You are the ones that did wrong desus. Enjoy your Elfrieds, Aces, and Delitas.
>>
Dr. Mog said you have to help me beat Cucchulain on Apocalypse or else he'll give you shared soul breaks when you pull!

Room up, usual 7243 pass. I have Tyro's Burst and Wall, alongside Ovelia's hastega/regen & healing/magic blink. I have access to a variety of other SBs if flexibility is needed.
>>
File: Episode Ignis [cooking_ignis].jpg (67KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
Episode Ignis [cooking_ignis].jpg
67KB, 640x356px
>>167521326
>>
>>167531383
Yeah well he already gave me a bunch of those already so fuck him

I'll bring Ramza (Shout & stones) and Y'shtola (SS2 & BSB)
>>
>>167526962
Send me your energy.
>>
>>167531383
I don't negotiate with terrorists
>>
>>167530580
>criterias are almost like BE's
Damn it all.
>>
>>167531681
You will get cucked.
>>
Gonna open up for pubs or no?
>>
File: This is it.png (137KB, 278x335px) Image search: [Google]
This is it.png
137KB, 278x335px
First pull
JP
>>
>>167531383
What type of relics do you need?
>>
>>167532175
donut
>>
>>167532175
Tidus
>>
>>167532185
Room filled. But really for any Apoc it's always good healing, wall, Protectga/Shellga, and damage boost.
>>
>>167532175
do it
>>
>>167519583
Fuck yeah man. Gaff is one of my favorite characters in FFT and is highly unappreciated. I like the motif of the Dark Knight as a knight of cynicism.
>>
>>167532350
I like the motif of him getting skewered like a bitch.
>>
File: Cloud.png (126KB, 277x323px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud.png
126KB, 277x323px
>>167532220
>>167532224
>>167532340
I hope you get cucked in your future pulls
>>
>>167532471
delete this
>>
>>167532471
>>167532175
>cropped pic
>no timestamp

fake and gay.
>>
Ultra Cure doesn't help with slow or stop btw
>>
>>167532749
does it remove your unnecessary sass?
>>
>>167532471
SEND ME YOU ENERGY
>>
>status effects hitting more with Affliction Break than my last run without it
>by far
>>
>>167532817
I'm just sayin'!!
>>
>>167532818
oh shit
>>
>>167532818
medius
>>
>>167532694
>doesn't play on Nox
I crop because my laptop is full of shit. Who's the fake hedgehog now?
>>
Thanks again, folks.
>>
>>167532896
>>167532925

>>167532953
>>167532471
>>167532175
Fug you anon.
>>
>>167533137
lol
>>
>>167533056
yeh

>>167532838
It was pretty bad for /ffg/, but I saw worse with pubs.
Ultimate Dispel Rubicante sure is going to be fucking swell
>>
>>167533297
>Host didn't Fungah in time for the victory pic
Literally blocking and blacklisting him next time I see him
>>
>>167533297
>celes
why?
>>
Keep pulling, JPcucks. Keep pulling.
>>
>>167533557
no
>>
>>167533557
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
File: stamp101001.png (9KB, 134x134px) Image search: [Google]
stamp101001.png
9KB, 134x134px
>>167533416
>>
>>167533416
Please do not bully the raid leader
>>
>>167533757
You have brought shame onto the multiplayer family
>>
>Everyone got cucked besides ledditors and this one anon

kek
>>
File: kek.png (60KB, 418x483px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
60KB, 418x483px
Famitsu truly is based
>>
>>167533763
>Host's Fungah is fading away while the others are up and alive
git gud big guy
>>
>>167533602
>>167533647
Why not? Don't you want the spiky blonde haired cutie with the crystal blue eyes?
>>
>>167529843
You'd have the same chance of getting Cloud in GL. The gacha change is about making a rainbow having a 5* base, not improving your chance of landing on the banner unit.
>>
>>167534031
>>167533763
He is weak, and his bloodline is weak.
>>
>>167534205
>not waiting for the real banner with FFVII characters
>>
>>167534546
>Real banner gets released in 2018 along with remake
>>
>>167534663
>2018
Extremely wishful thinking. I doubt they'll even have all the XV dlc out the door by then
>>
File: Fungahhh!.png (727KB, 465x560px) Image search: [Google]
Fungahhh!.png
727KB, 465x560px
>>167533837
>>167534031
>>
>arena
>wiped his team except santa raselia and noctis
>miss miss miss for 5 turns straight
>osmose blade instead and clean out his mp
>fire flask
>party is stoned
what the fuck just happened? I also disconnected before even entering the previous match and lost my streak.
>>
What is with all this JPBE cancer? Yams cancer, Fire Emblem cancer, and the Anniversary cancer is looking quite tame right now. What a great way to start February! With autism, judging whales, and a pinch of fake posting. The only way to stop sperging is to join them. Please post more JPBE. It is the only thing that is keeping this general from /trash/.
>>
>>167534927
>be in arena
>basically a stalemate, except for I killed one of his units turn 2 or 3
>turn 8 death wipes out 3 of my units
>>
>>167535170
are you trying too hard or not hard enough?
i honestly can't tell.
>>
Do any of the Secret of Mana characters have a trust that's worth getting?

if not I'm not sure I will bother to draw, but I have a lot of gems.
>>
>>167536017
skip mana entirely
>>
>>167532350
This. Too many edgy dark knights (xXSePhIrOtHXx, Cecil, etc) in the franchise
>>
>>167530323
>saved the last of my lapis for one 11 pull filled with superb owl magic
>it actually worked
>>
>>167536223
Cecil is more mopey than edgy as a dark knight.
>>
>>167536017
secret of mana unit tmr's are not so good, but if you do get randi, and manage to grind his tmr, just stick it up his arse
>>
>>167536434
True, but when you interpret it through the FF meme lense, its actually xXEMOxx, therefore falling into the shitty dark knight schtick
>>
>>167536590
Did you eat paint chips as a child?
>>
>>167536661
No, just asbestos
>>
> whale friends getting cucked
C H I L L S
H
I
L
L
S
>>
File: 1478617522458.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478617522458.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>167536714
>>
>>167536208

I'll just wait until the next banner.

I heard the main character is good to actually use, but I'm not a fan. I think i played the game like once on co op with friends.
>>
>>167536223
Sephiroth is supposed to be a Dark Knight?
>>
Anon, I'm you from the future!

Don't do any more pulls, wait until Friday!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-09-07-06.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-09-07-06.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>Cloud in Arena already
Why am I crying?
>>
>>167538080
because that's all wojaks can do
>>
>pulled every day on the SoM banner
>not even one Popoi

What is this
>>
File: ffbe.png (610KB, 458x784px) Image search: [Google]
ffbe.png
610KB, 458x784px
>>167537031
>>167536208
>not pulling anyway and getting Delita'd
h-haha l-losers
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-09-18-19.png (775KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-09-18-19.png
775KB, 720x1280px
RRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
Remember to delete Hercushit from the list
>>
>>167538773
Universe is telling you to not pull on bad banners anon
>>
>>167538937
I loved SoM so I want at least Popoi and Primm, I don't care how good they are.
>>
>>167538893
fuck off you namedropping faggot
>>
>>167538994
Well, you know what to do, kupo!
>>
File: 5kll4.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
5kll4.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>167539024
>namedropping
deal with it, faget
>>
How long till FFT event (FFRK) end?
>>
>>167538893
>someone autistically goes on the list to delete a dude and change another's comment to "Official autist of /ffg/"
I'm sensing some irony here ...
>>
>>167539024
>>167539216
eat shit, yams
>>
>Yams and Hercules shit starts again
>I just want Cloud in my BE
>>
>>167539196
34 minutes from now
>>
>>167539248
>put a space before my ellipsis for shits and giggles
>you can't hold back from namedropping even further
Goddamn you're fucking triggered. Go somwhere else if you want the attention of people so badly, this is an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>167539362
You got it, yams.
>>
File: 1464354682076.png (151KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1464354682076.png
151KB, 374x363px
>>167539337
I'm not gonna make it, am i?
>>
>>167539362
>put a space before my ellipsis for shits and giggles
WOW SUCH A RUSE MASTER
>>
>>167539526
no
>>
File: 1460785820481.gif (2MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460785820481.gif
2MB, 270x270px
funny how the "oppressors" and the "oppressed" show up at the same time. really gets your noodle going.
>>
>>167537157
Honestly I call any dark themed guy with a sword a dark knight, unless they have some other trait more prominent (like desch). Garland, Leon, Decil, Seph, that childish cuck from 8, jecht, gabrath, the cuck from lingsglaive etc
>>
File: stop.png (94KB, 353x439px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
94KB, 353x439px
>>
>>167539663
>namedrops represent who is actually in the thread
really makes u think
>>
>>167539526
what part are you on? don't give up.
>>
>do a multipull
>get Cloud
Well, shit. That's cool.
>>
>>167540127
Wiegraf and bunch of chocobo cunts
>>
>>167539526
You'll never make it now. If only you hadn't wasted so much time being a dumb frogposter.
>>
File: 20061002.jpg (235KB, 750x278px) Image search: [Google]
20061002.jpg
235KB, 750x278px
yams, you are only making things worse for yourself if you always reply to those who call you out, just let it die and everyone forgets you in time
>>
~20 minutes before it's time to get crispy

What's everyone gonna bring? I can provide Delita BSB/Bartz BSB with spellblade stuff for weakness exploiting and Shout/Wall if the team needs it
>>
>>167540326
PRO tip, don't kill the starting enemies. Just gun down Weigraf only. Take an en-darkening BSB such as Shadow for physical, or Cid Raines for Magical. Also, Weigraf does not have interruption immunity. Abuse the hell out of interrupts if your team can.
>>
File: 1483910411524.gif (2MB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
1483910411524.gif
2MB, 268x325px
>>167540479
Teedus BSB / Vanille BSB
>>
>>167540479
TEEDUS is about to do a grand slam on this guy.
>>
>>167540374
the yams white knight faggots and hercules cock suckers are just as bad tbqh
>>
>>167540479
Probably just going to stick to the usual trio of Tyro/Y'shtola/Ramza to use. I have some characters that could exploit weakness, but dunno if it'd be a good fit.
>>
>>167540479

Celes BSB/Teedus OSB
>>
File: Screenshot_20170204-225015.jpg (665KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170204-225015.jpg
665KB, 720x1280px
>>167540518
The only way i can deal damage is by cheesing him with retaliate. And i cant control who to target with that. It works wonders on previous stage because gaff is alone. Orlandeau is like 80ish now.
>>
>>167540374
It really wasn't him. I was trying to make a point on how ridiculous the namedrop bullshit has become
>>
>>167541004
its always been like that, just letting it go and not replying just fades it away, instead of reinforcing the meme, welcome to 4chan btw
>>
>>167540947
how much is thunder god doing as RW? I would say replace with a dark BSB honestly. Though, with those levels the dark damage may not be enough.
>>
>>167541117
around 80k if wiegraf doesnt have protect up.
>>
File: FUCK YES.jpg (137KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YES.jpg
137KB, 675x1200px
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THANK YOU BASED THUNDER GOD
>>
>>167541091
>the yams apologists are newfags
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>167540947
If you have some good mages, you could try using Raines BSB
>>
>>167540326
I beat all the way up to Ultimate using just Thunder God RW.

Unfortunately can't cheese 3 waves tho so that's where I stopped.
>>
File: 1416851801840.png (101KB, 187x220px) Image search: [Google]
1416851801840.png
101KB, 187x220px
>claim all messages to collect lapis
>apparently i had 60 energy sitting in there and now I'm over cap
fug
>>
>>167541421
Holy shit congratulations on the desperation pull!
>>
>>167541507
None, thats my first team, just started a week ago
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
DUPED BY DOLLAR PULL AGAIN FUCK
>>
Hosting Apoc Ruby, usual code desu
>>
Anyone actually playing Dissidia?
>>
>>167542372
No one is because PSP is ded and the new one isn't on consoles yet.
>>
>>167542372
cant into moon rune, and i fucking hate it if i have to open guide whenever i play it.
>>
>>167542372
Yes, still trying to figure out how to open some portals.
>>167526248
>>
So I started playing this a week and a half ago and managed to grind out 6* Ariana and pulled a 5* Ramza out of todays 1/2 banner pull.

Should I continue on with the story (im at Wolfsfang Peak atm and holy shit it takes so much NRG to progress through an area) or grind out the Secret of Mana event for candies to get all those 6* and 5* mats, Gigantuars, star quartz, megacites and maybe that crown? It feels it would be a huge grind either way unless I manage to get a bonus banner unit from the 1/2 banner summon.

Also regarding team comp I got:
2 3* CoDs
3* Faris and Bartz
4 fucking 3* Xiaos
4* Duane
3* Garland.
Have mats to awaken CoD, Bartz, Terra, Faris, Vaan, Xiao and Garland but only CoD has the level for that.
Havent awakened Rain, Brosswell, or Fina yet.

Not sure how to take advantage of this or if I should replace any of my current party with any of these. As you can see my current party has 6* Ariana, 4* Kefka, 4* Charlotte, 5* Ramza and 4* Ludmille. Ariana has been carrying my ass so hard. All my equipment is shit too.
>>
File: meme sweater.jpg (2MB, 4919x2715px) Image search: [Google]
meme sweater.jpg
2MB, 4919x2715px
>>167526248
Is Y'shtola /ourgirl/?
>>
Yo ya fantasy weebs, got a question

Would it be possible to still play FFXI? I'm on a FF marathon of my own where I play all the titles, and wanted to know if that game is still running. Does it have a subscription fee like wow and most mmos?
>>
>>167539362
im doing this from now on. I love been yams
>>
>>167543029
Well if your units aren't even 5* yet there isn't really a reason to farm it, and it'll take a fucking long time if you can't run PRO or ELT and have no bonus units.

You could try to farm it a bit to get the 100 Gigantuars and the set of cheap 6* materials but that's it.
>>
>Lag spikes showing dead characters who aren't dead
>Other characters end up dead instead in between the lag
Mess, but Apoc down. Should do U+ though
>>
>>167543334
yes
>>
>tfw mitigation wears off between your osbs
>>
>missed chichidenden
>regret it ever since
lapis for past content when?
>>
>>167543029
That event is fucking dogshit. I only do it for daily quest. I'd farm exp rank if i were you tho. Rush story to Wicked peaks area and just farm ranks.
http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Best_places_to_farm
>>
>>167543509
That would be neat
>>
>>167543359
You need to type in a more autistic matter and use multiple linebreaks if you want to yams it up
>>
>>167543763

How about this?

I like refia ...
>>
>>167543176
>blue hairband
wait a second...
>>
>>167543334
you can solo 90% of XI with trusts
>>
Delita BSB covers ice, right? Also I'm sorry ya'll got cucked out of the kill by the pubbie
>>
File: waifu.jpg (159KB, 715x915px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
159KB, 715x915px
>>167543381
I got like 3 friends with a 6* 460+ MAG Ex Deaths and Dark Finas which I'm using to carry me through PRO every hour or so but thats only like 300-400 candies every so often.

>>167543596
I imagine I should at the least get the 6* mats to upgrade a single unit to 6* since I see I cant farm those outside candy events. Or are these candy events for 6* very frequent? I see theres a new "yo dawn FARM this shit 24/7 for the cool prizes" banner like every two weeks or so so it seems like I shouldn't worry too much of missing out on these events.

Yeah the NRG limit is really fucking annoying. If these candy events are super common Ill just progress through story and take it easy.
>>
>>167544424
Delita BSB does cover ice. Was a little worried that rubicante would be ded before there was a chance to cast it, but everything worked out in the end
>>
>Squall OSB deals 70K against 160 Rubicante
Not bad, if only I had his jacket. Oh well, that's what Keeper's Choice 3 is for.
>>
>>167544741
Thank you, that was a pretty close call. Edge BSB was pretty cool though from what was shown.

>>167544805
In the same boat with Squall, but I need VIII synergy on top of that. Going to try my luck when Fujin/Raijin banner 1 comes around.
>>
>>167544493
Candy is unique to this event.
It's a different currency each mog king event.

Highly recommend you get those 6* materials, and also the 100 gigantuars. Takes 10000 candy total for the gigantuars, maybe 24000 for the 6* mats if you get all of them?
Probably prioritize the gigantuars, as EXP is a bitch to get up and you can't even use the 6* mats until someone is ready to evolve.

These two things are just too useful for you to pass up.
>>
File: 1325528075258.jpg (278KB, 713x900px) Image search: [Google]
1325528075258.jpg
278KB, 713x900px
>>
>>167543852
You need at least twice as many lines separated by double line breaks
>>
File: 1463994142118.jpg (196KB, 523x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463994142118.jpg
196KB, 523x800px
>>
who /burnedout/ with FFBE?
>>
>https://www.appannie.com/apps/google-play/top/japan/overall/
>cloud 1st (feast) soldier release
>brave exvius nowhere to be found

JUST
>>
>do Apoc Rubicante with pubs
>puts his cloak up
>two pubs keep thwacking away while Rubicante counters every single hit with Ultimate Firaja
>host is literally begging them to stop by spamming "Hold On!"
We shouldn't have won but godammit we managed to pull through
>>
>>167547294
Me, didnt pull a single bonus unit yet, dont know if i'll grind even if i pull one now
>>
>dual wield popped off
>save the queen 4% away
Excalibur and 2 blade masteries is next at 50%, then I fresh grind of another excalibur, save the queen, dual wield, and 2 sakurabukis
>>
>>167547527
>do Apoc Rubicante with ffg
>puts up his cloak
>BSB and OSB through it anyways and kill him while taking no (0) damage.
>>
>>167547294
just set macro up for TM farm
>>
Hosting a raid for Rubicante U+. The ID is 7243 as it usually is. I'm bringing Garland(with double lifesiphon) and Gordon(with full break and wrath) but I could swap one of them out for Y'shtola or Hope if wanted/needed.
>>
Does meme magic work on rabbits?

Cause i needs rabbits
Who /gimmierabbits/ here ?
>>
>>167547949
no
>>
>>167547949
I don't play BE anymore so take my energy for good rng for rabbit spawns anon!
>>
File: 1486340757227.jpg (41KB, 345x513px) Image search: [Google]
1486340757227.jpg
41KB, 345x513px
>>
>>167547949

Its rabites. The meme wont work if you dont put in work. Pray to the demon summon black rabite god.
>>
>>167547949
sleep tight prince rabite
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-05-20-26-54.png (449KB, 720x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-05-20-26-54.png
449KB, 720x1199px
>>167548334
>>167548106
>>167548053
>>167548027

Its real !!!
Thank you very much!!
You guys are awesome!
>>
File: it was in the fucking desert.jpg (99KB, 870x1087px) Image search: [Google]
it was in the fucking desert.jpg
99KB, 870x1087px
>>
I don't want to have to try and rely on people in pubs to do a raid on Rubicante.
>>
>>167548970
Let me finish up a sunday funday run and I'll be there
>>
This gonna be good
>>
>>167549227
>dead units on wave 2
how?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FstruYgHqc

LOL
>>
>>167549323
If you don't kill the boss in one turn any unit below 1500hp will die.
>>
>>167549227
Nice

>>167549323
Randi friend is around level 80, so yeah couldn't kill the first guy in one turn, Primms are unequiped so yeah
>>
>>167549227
pro or elite?
>>
>>167549227

What difficulty?

I can't get more then 4 on elt
>>
>>167549449
>>167549449

elt
>>
>>167549398
>linking to some literal who youtube channel instead of the official upload
What are you trying to pull anon?
>>
File: ffrk.jpg (14KB, 438x89px) Image search: [Google]
ffrk.jpg
14KB, 438x89px
now that's the stuff
>>
>>167549398
Stop pressuring me to pull anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfrMRm-tvQQ
>>
>>167549445
>Randi friend is around level 80, so yeah couldn't kill the first guy in one turn, Primms are unequiped so yeah
But you have a Luneth.
How can somebody suck this much?
>>
>>167549828
Cloud
>>
>>167549445
I figured that if you cant oneshot any of the other bosses, you cant kill mana beast. I just its cause I cut out a healer/buffer for bonus characters first.
>>
>>167549445
good job now do it 10 more times to get the axe
>>
>Tfw your phone takes a screenshot barely after one of the fungahhhs fades away

Anyways thanks for the carry. Hopefully I won't be as much dead weight once the FF1 event gets here. Got 200 lapis and I plan on having none once i'm done pulling.
>>
>>167550002
attack normally with Luneth, I don't use the unmitigated damage one until the last 2 fights, for mp reasons

>>167550137
I can kill some of them, but the first one doesn't die with that particula Randi, it does with the max level ones

I can't one shot the faggot bird since I have a fire sword on Luneth

Thunder guy dies easily it's a matter of chaining and timing

slime dies with Ace LB

last 2 bosses is a 2 turn fight most of the time
>>
>>167550375
Shit, I meant mythril, not lapis.
>>
WAIT THERE IS MORE TO THE REMIX?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6r9h1Fead0
>>
>>167550380
>not using hit all or raging fist on luneth
anything is better than autoattacking
>>
anyone got the king mog shopping list for the ff7 event?
>>
I didn't get Agrias's relics. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>167550779
Yeah
How can anybody be that newfag, I don't know.
>>
>>167550929
no
>>
>>167550380
>I can't one shot the faggot bird since I have a fire sword on Luneth
Equip something else, then? are you stupid?
>>
File: ffbe.png (264KB, 454x598px) Image search: [Google]
ffbe.png
264KB, 454x598px
Should I toss the 30k moogle into maxwell to top her off or use it on zidane. note that it would be my third dual wield.
>>
>>167550984
Why not?
>>
File: you used to whatever me.jpg (89KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
you used to whatever me.jpg
89KB, 1000x668px
>>167550375
>outdated as fuck celes
>>
>>167543334
it is running, it has a sub fee, it is largely soloable now
>>
>>167550375
How much mythril is going into each FFI banner?
>>
>>167551101
his only options are enhancer and murasame likely. birb can be done in easy with dual cast blizzaga, he might need the extra attack from vernard to skim by mana beast.
>>
>>167551373
I'm probably doing to drop 50 mythril on banner 1 and 150 on banner 2. There isn't much I want on the first banner that I can't get on the second outside of WoL's OSB.
>>
>>167550969
yeah wtf my luneth can use hit all to clear most bosses except for the slime and final two. plus i have enough mp to use cut through 5 times. there's no need to be an mp jew an autoattack like a newfag, dumb anon
>>
>>167551440
>Not having a rune blade
>Equipping Vernard
How new are you to the game?
>>
>>167551519
*going to drop
>>
>>167463849
>>
>>167551687
>>
>>167551327
You're outdated.
>>
>that satisfying feeling when you hit 99,999 with your OSB during the Cid Mission
Thanks holy damage.
>>
>>167551851
>>
>>167551535
there's a alternate option too, stock up in ethers and have the bonus characters top up when he needs it. I estimate 6 cut throughs per run excluding slime. Thats 270 mp. If you cant one shot mana beast, you need to either find where you can replace a cut through with a raging fist instead or ethers. It depends if your luneth is on ifrit or diablos, if on diablos you can probably one shot raging fist the vampire lord with vernard if you want to keep it on.
>>
>>167551572

>equip rune blade
>attack once for big damage
>attack again for 3 digit numbers
yeah no.
>>
>>167552017
>>
>>167530580
But all the stages have already been translated by our sister site!
https://mega.nz/#!mYo1EBAD!pYVSTDwTlGJXrlMekgMJVqAm4acAOZ2sUwXU6ywn6vc
>>
File: Episode 0485 - Shot Down!.png (75KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 0485 - Shot Down!.png
75KB, 720x936px
>>167552298
>>
>DFFOO Squall event
Will have stamina running in the event. Stamina will be based on rank, and rank considers the lvl of all your characters to raise.

Goes live in about 3 hours
>>
>>167552274
It's Light elemental, you're supposed to use it for elemental chains and to one shot the actual hard bosses, the last two.
Stop fucking sucking at the game.
>>
I blame Green Bay.
>>
File: Episode 0486 - Fell Down!.png (167KB, 720x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 0486 - Fell Down!.png
167KB, 720x1296px
>>167552469
>>
>>167552274
>attack again for 3 digit numbers
is your Luneth lv10? are you stupid? not even dw would make it hit for that amount
>>
>>167552646
>>
BEfag here, how does Cover and derivatives work? I've read opposite statements that it works regardless of what the tank does, and that it only works if the tank doesn't move (e.g. Attacks of physical skills).
>>
>>167552839
>>
>>167552520

or I could equip actual damage cause I traded out all my units for bonus. Let me elemental chain some single hit light elemental spells off primms. Whats that? I need to 6 star them for light spells? Well, only people that are good at the game will elemental chain off that. All these holy elemental possibilities off of one dual wielder and one dual caster. Rune blade is a meme and you fell for it.
>>
>>167553119
>>
>>167553123
> Rune blade is a meme and you fell for it.
Read up on how much attack elemental weakness adds, how it applies to DW
>Implying elemental chains have to be of the same element
No, seriously, how fucking new are you?
>>
File: Episode 0490 - Going Up.png (111KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 0490 - Going Up.png
111KB, 720x936px
>>167553296
>>
Fucking pub bullshit meme magic

I host a public party and had a team of 3 healers, 2 support, and 3 attackers. 2 of the cucks decided to DC, leaving me in control of S I X ( 6 ) U N I T S.

It went really well actually. Me and the other guy were communicating through stickers. Red xiii wrath+entrust is hella interesting. Also having wall, proshellga, 3 different healing sb (2bsb/1ssb) and several r4 ultra cure really makes a difference
>>
>>167553304
sure sure. you stick to your rune blade and let the big boys farm. you'll get to elt yet kiddo
>>
Why is he dumping every single image from the 13 year old comic series that I've already read?
>>
>>167554138
why not?
>>
>>167554373
You may stop now.
>>
>>167554373
Because it doesn't make any sense to do it?
>>
>>167553591
Sorry lad, probably me. I leave if I detect no orb drop.
>>
>>167554138
I've already answered that. Posting over a thousand pics isn't fun enough that I'd do it for myself.
>>
>>167554609
If I wanted to read them all (again) then I'd go to the site. It's not like you're just posting one or two because you thought they were funny or relevant to a conversation. And it's not like you're posting a new or newly translated comic/doujin that's never been posted before.
If you're not doing it for yourself then who are you doing it for? People who aren't allowed to go on any website other than 4chan? You're not even just doing it to bump either, you're just posting them.

I just don't understand why
>>
>>167554920
he wants to.
>>
Is it common for gears to have mismatch thumbnails? I tried wearing a Hard Leather Harness and it looks nothing like the thumbnail

It sucks because now I have to try everything on to know what they look like
>>
>>167553648
>that weak rebuttal after showing how he knows nothing about the game's system and thinking that elemental chains have to be of the same element, which is babby's elemental chain 101
>"Farming" Elt with only two bonus units
Enjoy that shit drop rate, newfag, keep getting BTFO'd
>>
>>167554920
Didn't we have this conversation? People asked for it over the course of numerous threads and I gave in. Someone else even said they'd dump it as well.

It's just 10+ images of 250, all of which have the same part of a filename, so it's easy to filter or scroll past.
>>
File: yes.jpg (94KB, 787x538px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
94KB, 787x538px
>>167554138
you can't explain gravity
>>
>>167555220
Image dump is unnecessary given that you can just go to the web site. God damn. Now you have multiple people telling you to fuck off.
>>
>quit BE during bread event and kept account only to roll on characters
>get to 2K lapis and feel like I'm starting to run out, but have plenty of stages left to claim lapis.
>see they added 'quests' to each stage for 20/10/10/10 lapis
wow, they got more generous with lapis.
>>
>>167555220
I guess I wasn't here for the multiple people asking for someone to dump images for no actual reason.
>>
>>167555176
>thinks that one dual wielder and one dual caster equals 2 bonus.
I'll do the math for you, 6 units minus 2 non-bonus equals 4 bonus. It doesnt help your previous argument if simple math escapes you. Tell me again about your rune blade? use your fingers now.
>>
>>167555220
put them all on a website and post the website
>>
>>167555176
>inking that elemental chains have to be of the same element
not gonna lie, this is pretty fucking sad
but what do you expect from a retard autoing with Luneth instead of using raging fist?
>>
>>167555479
>Put all of the copyrighted images on your own website despite it being on someone elses website
>>
>>167555415
how about you being a newfag, not using raging fist and not knowing how something as basic as elemental chains work?
>Losing units to the second boss
how can you be so fucking new?
>>
>>167555479
k here
>>167518252
>>
>>167555479
they are literally already on an website you can access right now
>>
>>167552936
you can do whatever and it will still work.
some things just mess with him moving to cover, but they will still take the damage.
>>
>>167555398
>multiple people
It was literally one, and there's been far more than that saying they don't want the dump. But that doesn't matter, he wants to be a cunt so he will be.
>>
>>167555672
how about you upload them all into a compressed file
>>
>>167555703
my mom won't let me go to that website tho
>>
>>167555661
are you serious? did you assume I was the same guy on an anonymous korean cartoon forum? This is a down hill argument you got. Im coasting through with a gil and exdeath with nary a rune blade in sight.
>>
>>167555820
maybe your mom will cut me some slack and hang you from the rafters of your house
>>
>>167555820
my mommy won't let me go on 4chan either :^)
>>
>>167555775
I need him to continue
>>
>>167555775
Other way around. Plus if you wanted him to stop you "multiple" people should have done so together before it reached triple digits.
>>
>>167555994
There have been repeated calls for this idiot to stop.
>>
>>167555915
Why do you need him to continue? Are you seriously not allowed to go on the site?
>>
>>167556097
one guy posting multiple times doesnt make.
>>
>>167556174
Implying it's one guy yet implying "the masses" wanted this? Bullshit
>>
>>167556097
I know that. But reread the 2nd sentence once more.
>>
>>167555775
>imyplying
the 8bit dump is fine, literally filter it if you're that upset over it.
>>
>>167556174
i actually want him to stop too
>>
>>167556221
Can't, I wanna cry about it.
>>
>>167556221
>>167553514
>>167553296
>>167553119
hey can you put a trip on so i can filter you thanks
>>
>>167556227
I don't
>>
>>167556174
>It's a "Everyone that disagrees with me is one person" episode
>>
File: fa5bf79f8d371a526a9c570a0b975eed.jpg (403KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
fa5bf79f8d371a526a9c570a0b975eed.jpg
403KB, 800x1237px
>>
>>167556215
there were repeated calls for him to stop before triple digits too. quit skirting the issue
>>
>>167556336
>>167556227
>>167556206
samefag
>>
8-Bit Theatre dumping is an important part of /ffg/ culture and must continue.
>>
>there's people who still don't know how elemental chains work
what the fuck
>>
>>167556330
>>167556510
>>167556221
>>167556174
samefag
>>
I want the faggot posting that ancient, shitty sprite comic to stop
>>
>>167556336
We both know that goes both ways.

>>167556403
pls keep posting and save the thread

>>167556417
Was there? I know there was plenty of support and disdain, but I don't know about that. I doubt 8BTfag is an autist either (otherwise we'd get way more than 10 per thread like the last time he dumped) so while I kind of trust you, I also trust him in that he probably really does do it for others.
>>
>>167556605
I want him to continue so more people get butthurt
>>
>>167556510
Is talking about FEH an important part of /ffg/ culture too? It seems to have the exact same effect on the community.
>>
I don't care if he posts
>>
>>167556727
I want FEH posting to continue
>>
>>167556841
then go to /feg/
>>
>>167556902
but Im making you mad
>>
>>167556971
>lol i'm a le trolle you guys!
wut
>>
>>167557057
you said it, not me
>>
>>167556510
>8-Bit Theatre dumping is an important part of /ffg/ culture and must continue.
No, it only wastes image replies and clutters the thread with shit no one cares about
>>
>>167556673
So you're part of the cancer and the only reason you want him to continue is to troll? Solid argument, cancer.
>>
>>167557139
i care about it.
>>
File: War_of_the_Lions_Artwork.png (48KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
War_of_the_Lions_Artwork.png
48KB, 256x240px
Manipulated by salty feh shitposters, once again /ffg/ was plunged into civil war. Millions of (you)s would be lost over what would later be known as the shitpost era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDycA-9NnI&index=57
>>
>>167557261
your'e the samefag trolling this thread so you don't count
>>
>>167557243
you said it, not me
>>
please can we have a wiki to document all the autism in /ffg/? it will be like a time capsule that we can use to reference when future shitposting happens.
>>
>>167556321

This would solve so many of our problems

Can we try it just for one thread ?

Then we would know who's posting maliciously and possibly same personing

We could just filter and no more bad huju in the thread
>>
>>167557353
I count as much as you, so yeah, I dont count.
>>
>>167557139
>10 pics
>the thread has hardly ever maxed out in months
Now, I'm not defending anyone here, but come on. This whole argument is a lot more wasteful.
>>
>>167557513
lets not mince words, you are defending someone. You are defending the side that isnt super salty.
>>
>>167557513
So, you are just concerned about filling up images? Why, I can just google random images and attach them to every post from now on.
>>
>>167557436
Celesfag AKA Terrafag
Ultrosanon
8BT
Vaynefag
Y'sholtanon
Raya-non
>>
>>167557513
>10 pics
>ignoring the previous threads
>>
File: teedus2.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
teedus2.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>167557663
pretty salty
>>
>>167557684
Care to link them?

>>167557663
Not my problem. Go ahead.

>>167557653
Nope. Though the complainers are a bit ridiculous, but the one other defender is also becoming just as much.
>>
File: Seymour_inside_Sin.jpg (264KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Seymour_inside_Sin.jpg
264KB, 1280x720px
This thread is overflowing with sorrow.
>>
>>167555994
Even if us multiple people burned his house down, you think he'd stop?
>>
>>167557986
does he say zetsubo in japanese
>>
>>167555220
BE fags are just mad they can't post their pulls.
>>
>>167557986

seymour's goal was pretty shaky.
>woo the summoner to become sin
you had an army of summoners. In hindsight, the need for it to be braska's daughter wasnt worth it.
>>
>>167557436
no.
>>
>>167557986

I was overleved for that fight

Was bitter sweet becase of it
>>
How approachable for a new player is Brave Exvius? I have played other gatcha and kinda like the style of game but Im not spending money and didnt like REcord keeper too much.
>>
>>167558235
he wasnt hard. his previous forms were harder than his inside sin form
>>
File: Yevon.png (6KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
Yevon.png
6KB, 258x248px
>>167558189
He needed to die to gain undead powers. I think his plan was to get consumed by sin and take it over within. Did he knew about Yu Yevon though?
>>
>>167558290

Very easy

one whale friend can carry you pretty much all the way and it won't hurt exp
>>
>>167558290
you need to spend 3 or 4 hours rerolling until you get the usable units
>>
>>167558235
this form of seymour is easy due to the wheel gimmick. you can prevent him from using any of his strong skills.
>>
>>167558398
Which are?
>>
>>167558290
fire emblem is friendlier for new players. Playing BE is getting cucked by GUMI on a regular basis
>>
>>167557436
nigga just an archive
>>
>>167558440
I am already top-tier in heros and have played other Gumi games (brave frontier before they ruined it)
>>
>>167558338
Possibly. The maesters were the ones that gave you the first hints of yu yevon
>>
>>167558332

I had reflect by the time i got to his first fight

So the only time he even remotely was a threat was at mount gagazet

Also since we are talking about ffx -x-2

In x-2 when yuna is at mount gagazet in chapter 3

Does it matter what her answers are ?

I told blue kitty guy to deal with it and that seemed to get the most positive answer back
>>
>tfw I feel a sense of unfulfillment if I clear a U++ with my A-team
>tfw I force myself to CM U++ battles, no matter how hard it is and how shit my synergy might be
>>
>>167558658
overleveled as fuck if you had reflect in thunder plains
>>
>>167558436
Noctis, Lightning, Chorizo, Dark Fina, CoD, Luneth, Refia, Cecil, WoL, Gilgamesh, Orlandeau
>>
>>167558579

Is the gumi that made BE thae same as gumi inc. ?

Because i saw a madoka magica game made by them
>>
>>167558436
at least one natural 5 star physical attacker, luneth, lightning, gilgamesh, noctis. Gil is probably the harder of the 4 to use cause you need his Trust Master reward to go fucking ham on shit but once he does, he shits on luneth and lightning.
>>
>>167558716
>wow I don't enjoy this game maybe punching myself in the dick while I play it will make it more fun
>>
>>167558440
Not to mention BE is a shitty game and it looks like doo doo
>>
I usually see people talking about 5star Exdeath a bunch, hes your endgame magic nuker?
>>
>>167559009
Exdeath is a poverty choice.
>>
>>167559102
Lets say I like the games from the ps1 era. Are those duders good in this game?
>>
>>167558858
I'm sorry that beating stuff effortlessly makes things boring to me
Besides, it's practice since they're going to upgrade the CMs to be U++ only pretty soon, if we follow JP's schedule
>>
File: 9xtrei.jpg (219KB, 960x1076px) Image search: [Google]
9xtrei.jpg
219KB, 960x1076px
>>167557271
>>167557353
>>167557436
>>167557653
>>167557663
>>167557986
>>167557989
>>167558139
>>
>>167559009
He's a natural dualcaster that has a ton of good abilities on top of a bonus damage to a wide array of monster types that most magic users dont have access to. Dual Cast pretty much equals 2 units' amount of damage in one. Right now, he's far above the rest of the other magic users, except a few others like dark fina although not by much. The thing is, exdeath is 3* while dark fina is 5* making him much easier to pull.
>>
>>167559209
>VII
Only one so far and it'll be a long time before he comes to global
>VIII
Doesn't exist yet
>IX
No
>>
>>167559209
the FFIX characters are garbage
>>
>>167559353
>>IX
>No
So you're gonna rely on a base 5* to get your dual wield then?
>>
>>167559408
having a useful TMR doesn't make a character good famalam
>>
>>167559408
Having a good TM does not make you a good unit. Zidane is desirable but not really usable in a team.
>>
So after I reroll, how to git gud at BE?
>>
>>167559231

YAMS IS CUTE
CUUUUTE
>>
>>167559549

get gear, grind characters to max awakening and levels.

good luck
>>
>>167559549
You pay money.
Really though, there's no getting gud, only more grinding
>>
>>167559549
Once you have a good team, you grind. That's it. You're done. the game plays itself now.
>>
>>167559549
>always do daily pull because you still need to stock those TM units
>dont spend lapis on unnecessary shit
>plan your TM unit and set macro up when you go to bed or afk
>>
Any Dissidia fags ready for Squall event?
>>
File: 1463584318629.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1463584318629.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
How come every time there's an argument on /ffg/ both sides vehemently insist that the other side is just one person?
>>
>>167559878
because its just two guys yelling at each other
>>
>>167559858
yes and no
>>
>>167559851
>>always do daily pull
>falling for the shit free half a day roll meme
Only idiots fall for that bait, they don't realize how much it adds up
>>
File: 1466967007368.jpg (23KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1466967007368.jpg
23KB, 250x242px
>>167559231
[redacted] here, this is fucking great. not even mad
>>
This game is exactly like old brave frontier. Holy shit.
>>
>>167560092
gumi's not smart
>>
B-but I liked Brave Frontier and BF 2 isnt coming any time soon...
If Brave Frontier wasnt powercreeped to death since I last played I would have gone back.
>>
>>167560030
yeah tell that to my 2 chizurus, 1 zidane, 1 ramza, and bunch of gaffs only from last 2 weeks pull. And they are all from daily pull.
>>
>>167559940
but we have 74 posters in the thread
>>
How far do I go in BE before I do my bulk summon and see if I need to reroll?
>>
>>167560196
>I liked Brave Frontier
yikes tbqh says a lot (bad) about you and this general
>>
File: PSOGL2_030.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PSOGL2_030.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
Pretty big oopsy on the translation. Context: the party is assuming Seifer got executed, Rinoa is talking about how she had a crush on him.

Selphie
"Your boyfriend?"

Rinoa
"I don't really know."
"I...I think I was in love."
"I wonder how he felt...?"

Selphie
"Do you still like him?"

>English
Rinoa
"If I didn't, I wouldn't be talking about it."
>Japanese
Rinoa
"If that were the case, I wouldn't be able to talk about it."

They got it backwards.
>>
>>167560251
>Implying that using tickets doesn't give similar results
>Not saving lapis for TM farming and splurging it in the shit bait that is the half price lapis roll
yeah stop sucking
>>
>>167560254
they watch. its lewd like that
>>
>>167560348
It was fun back in the days of small power differences between each release, when having the new shit wasnt your ticket to being the best.
I.E. like 2 3 years ago. My first nice pull was Lodin.
>>
>>167559231

Did you draw this?

that's amazing !

I'm borrowing it
>>
>>167560402
No, ticket is worth more than daily half pull
>>
>>167559549
Refer to >>167559731, it's the best answer here.

>get to endgame
>have decent units
>new story/event drops
>clear story/farm event for currency
>buy the standard shit
>back to macroing ES
>new trial drops
>clear trial
>back to macroing ES
>new banner releases
>pull for banner units
>fail, and cry a lot
>proceed back to macroing ES

If Nox or Memu wasn't a thing I would've dropped BE a few months ago.
>>
>>167560251
>gafgarion
He's shit though
Why are you bragging about getting good units (only because of their TMs, Chizuru aside) from half day pulls? That just means that you'll run out of lapis to actually TM farm.
Half price pulls are just placebos and traps
>>
File: ffbe.png (37KB, 212x134px) Image search: [Google]
ffbe.png
37KB, 212x134px
>>167560387
>>
Just beat FFXV and in spite of being kind of a mess it really resonated with me

After that ending it feels dumb that they're trying to keep it a "live" game though. It'll be tough to want to check out anything new that they add
>>
>>167560532
She's the prettiest girl there
>>
>>167560387
How do we know some dumb college kid (you) didn't get it wrong instead?
>>
>>167559858
No and yes.

Eagerly awaiting global announcement, tho.
>>
>>167560521
i hate how true this is
>>
File: PSOGL2_030.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PSOGL2_030.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
>>167560621
You're free to ask someone you trust more, here's Selphie's question to go along with it. Should be enough context for anyone to answer, even if they're unfamiliar with the game.
>>
>>167560521
>>167560719
It's amusing how much of an idiot all you BE "players" are.
>>
>>167560701
You're gonna be waiting a long time then famalam haha
>>
>>167560826
You don't really mean that.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 310x162px
>>167560529
>pulls are traps
>without pulls you have no TMRs to farm
okay
>>
>>167560532
FFVIII does NOT need a remake to fix the models, and the 3-D is IN NO WAY shitty.
>>
>>167560920
You're right, I don't feel amusement when reading your posts. Just a lot of animosity.
>>
File: 1486010344632.png (100KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1486010344632.png
100KB, 500x489px
>>167560826
You're on a 4chin board talking about games set in an imaginary world though. We're all retards, idiots and autists here, no denying that.
>>
File: 1484706525610.png (375KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484706525610.png
375KB, 430x500px
>>167561469
seek help
>>
>>167560774
Why do you pay attention to that fag?

Rinoa's tits look so soft there
>>
File: 3153879_p0.jpg (627KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3153879_p0.jpg
627KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>167561624
It's a legitimate concern, there's no way to know if I know what I'm talking about or not. That's why I post screenshots.
>>
>>167561034
>not having the best tm units from tickets
yeah u suck
>>
File: 1211582544270.jpg (382KB, 980x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1211582544270.jpg
382KB, 980x1500px
>>167561624
>hercushit keeps adding himself back to the list
LMAO
>>
What other JRPGs does /ffg/ like?
>>
>>167562016
fuck off, stop trying to derail the thread.
>>
>>167562016
none because this is a /ffg/ thread
>>
>>167562016
Braverly Default you shit poster.
>>
so what's the verdict on Cloud? also is he a chainer or a finisher?
>>
>>167562016
been playing a lot of wizardry style games the last year
haven't been able to get into most recent jrpg's
>>167562051
we're already off topic
>>
>>167562016
I'd kill for a Valkyrie Profile 3
>>
>>167562204
i'd say play anatomiae, but half the fun of vp is reading all the depressing shit, and you can't do that if you can't moon
>>
>>167562016
Fire emblem ________heroes
>>
File: 58546402_p0.png (1MB, 1247x1485px) Image search: [Google]
58546402_p0.png
1MB, 1247x1485px
>>167562016
Fire Emblem Heroes
>>
File: 6634078.png (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6634078.png
102KB, 500x500px
>tfw I've pulled every base 3* unit except for Celes
>>
>>167562183
He'a a game changer, anyone who hasn't rolled him already should uninstall and die.
>>
>>167561938
>namedropping
I keep reverting your edits because you have no right to edit other people's info/comments
>>
What should I expect out of XV?
>>
>>167562663
if it's his document he may do as he pleases.
>>
>>167562761
Fun! Friendship. New Recipes. Tears.
>>
what is yams
>>
>>167562939
sweet potatoes
>>
>>167562857
Thanks. Do I get debuffed if I don't camp? Three hours in, Chpt 1, just running around killing stuff.
>>
>>167563059
You do not get debuffed for it. However, by camping (or resting at an inn) you will tally up your exp and level up. When you camp, you also can cook, and gain bonus buffs. Certian camps around the world also have special bro-scenes, where Noctis does a sidequest 1 on 1 with one of the bros. Feel free to explore.

However, be aware at nighttime the daemons come out. And they don't give a fuck about what level you are.
>>
Option 1:
Get the 30k moogle and finally achieve my DW TM for Mercedes (for now)

Option 2:
Fuse the 2 Zidanes I have stocked into the one with 90% and get DW and keep going for the 50K axe

What do? I don't think I'll have the will to grind 50k again and then get the other things

I also have exams these following 2 weeks
>>
>>167562663
eat shit, yams
>>
>>167562452

I have one

Be nice if they let use trade or auction our units
>>
>>167563143
Thanks again.
>>
>>167563424
this event is up until the 16th, you have more than enough time to save for everything you want, even half-assing it.
save the zidane
>>
>>167563680
>tfw 10 days left to get Randi

Fuck this gacha
>>
>>167563680
I'll be honest I'm kinda burned now and I am not having lucky finding good Randis to be friend
>>
>>167563747
you can make due with two primms, a popoi, a tree, and a backup unit in pro.
>>
>>167564019
I've been running adv with 3 Popoi, a level 45 5* Exdesu and a max level Vivi, I can run pro when my max level Primm or Randi friend is available
>>
File: 1427188420320.jpg (32KB, 852x515px) Image search: [Google]
1427188420320.jpg
32KB, 852x515px
>>167550929
>>167550984
>>167551226
>Just realized that I didn't get Orlandeau even though I got Orlandeau's robe relic
>The exact opposite of how I got Agrias but not her relic
Are you sure I shouldn't just kill myself, my man?
>>
>>167562773
It's the ffg doc. Just because you don't like somebody isn't cause to remove them from the list
>>
>>167564284
Fuck off Hercashit
>>
File: Rinoa_and_Aeris.jpg (89KB, 449x331px) Image search: [Google]
Rinoa_and_Aeris.jpg
89KB, 449x331px
>>
>>167564072
ex can blow everything up by himself mostly, especially at 6* with wicked light
i leveled a primm a bit to help with chaining though
>>
Is primm really useless? I have yet to see one well equiped and maxed to judge
>>
>>167562761
Play it and find out.
>>
File: tmrs.png (364KB, 707x383px) Image search: [Google]
tmrs.png
364KB, 707x383px
fuck why did i spend so much money on this game
>>
>>167564657
Because you have no self control
>>
>>167564657
I have the same shit and I'm F2P
Get fucked
>>
>>167564284
>Just because you don't like somebody
lol no newfag, you weren't here when the Hercules blow up happened, go away SJW faggot
>>
>>167564657
Something about it makes people spend money, even when it would seem not to be worth it. It's really high on the list of top grossing apps.
>>
speaking of tmr's, blade mastery before sakura right?
>>
>>167564841
post screenshot my fellow whale in denial
>>
Mobius dropped on steam, is it worth a try?
>>
>>167564981
yes
>>
File: Woljak.jpg (139KB, 915x735px) Image search: [Google]
Woljak.jpg
139KB, 915x735px
>>167565139
YES IT IS
>>
File: not recommended.png (31KB, 653x357px) Image search: [Google]
not recommended.png
31KB, 653x357px
>>167565139
Nah, it's shit. None of the reviewers like it.
>>
File: feels.gif (271KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
271KB, 500x461px
>>167565213
>>
10gb? wth
>>
OK, I got Squall and his ...Bangle?
Anyways, Make sure you're at least lvl 23 or close to lvl 25 because you need to fight a lvl25 behemoth and unless you're close to the lvl you're going to fail.
There are other fights for higher lvl but I'm not there yet.
But I got him and his bangle so unless you get his weapon I'm fine.

Also, I'm finding out how to open the gates in chapter 3.
There's one that needs you to lvl up tifa to lvl 7 before it opend and another than mentions Yuna, but I don't know what it wants of her.
Anyone knows?
>>
>>167565725
nigga, the fuck you talking about?
>>
>>167565367
>launch major game says one "reviewer"
>major game
Yeah okay.
>>
>>167565725
Forgot to mention, that is for DFFOO.
>>
>>167565771
Honestly can't tell if these people are just memers or actually retarded
>>
Who's got the best BSB2 out of the characters who originally got shitty BSBs? Cloud Yuna Squall or Lightning?
>>
>>167566014
Squall > Lightning > Cloud > Yuna
>>
>>167566113
>tfw seriously considering saving for Squall's BSB2
>>
>>167565725
NVM, the other gates opened after I recruited Yuffie, which I got from the gate where I had to lvl up Tifa to lvl 7.
>>
>>167566193
It's good. but squall's normal skill set is kinda mediocre.
>>
>>167566193
If I start saving now, I can earn about 160 mythril from events alone, I don't know how much I would get from daily rewards, gifts, greens, or classic dungeons
>>
>>167562016
Bleach Brave Souls
>>
>those two spergs fucking up the doc
>>
>>167566540
what happened ?
>>
>>167566447
I already got his BSB and OSB, like it or not I basically have to use him on account of being my only OSB. The only thing I can guarantee myself is his jacket in case I can't pull his BSB2
>>
I'm tempted to roll on Golbez BSB one last time.
>>
>>167566594
One guy is deleting people and one is reverting, look at the revision history
>>
>>167565367
>launch game
>maintenance
>close crashes the window
>if you press maintenance info, it opens a korean page
>after doing so, close no longer works

Yeah this sounds about right for mobileshit
>>
>>167566508
Shit, I somehow interpreted JRPG as mobage. I should sleep instead of posting on a taiwanese board at night.

Dragon Quest, Mana series,CT, and if it counts Valkyrie Profile.

Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist fucking when.
>>
>>167566645
>Checks history
>"people"
>It's just Hercules
I don't see what's the problem

the other guy is also taunting him on the comments section so he reaps what he sows
>>
>>167566731
Am I understanding this right? He is just deleting and re-adding himself for attention? God damn
>>
>>167566689
>Expects a port to be good literally 10 minutes after launch
>DURING maintenance
>"Wow why can't I play the game during the maintenance that we were notified of a week ahead of time"
Like why are you even opening the game nigga. It ain't even on yet, you can't play it.
>>
>>167566731
they're also bullying yams.

wait i did that wrong.

they're also bullying yams !!
>>
>>167566801
>>167566731
No, some anon has taken some liking to deleting my info so I just revert it back when he does. After 15 times of this I started leaving him love notes in the comment section because this has gotten silly.

Stop deleting my shit.
>>
>>167566859
hercules what does it matter, your BE friends list is full it's not like anybody is adding you from there
>>
>>167566859
But we don't want you here
Fuck off reddit faggot whale
>>
File: 1259968190435.jpg (322KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1259968190435.jpg
322KB, 640x800px
So, should I pull on banner 2?

I already have a ton of FFIV bursts including Pecil, Golbez, Kain, Rosa, and Edward.

Edge's Super and Rydia's OSB would be nice to have, but I don't want another Able's Lance. Am I going to hard for FF4? Should I save my mythril for the half-price banners instead?
>>
>>167566859
>After 15 times of this I started leaving him love notes in the comment section because this has gotten silly.
you reap what you sow, go away
>>
>>167566961
You're as bad as them, stop giving them reasons to post here.
>>
>>167567017
FFIV is one of the harder realms, it sounds like you're set though.
>>
>>167566859
Are you autistic?

Asking for a friend btw
>>
>>167566837

bookface page for steam said it's released
>>
>>167566957
Don't you know, anon?
Retarded whales need e-validation
>>
>>167567085
No, he's just some retarded redditor whale
So me might as well be one
>>
>>167567090
They said it's released so you can download it during maintenance. I'm pretty sure they said that as well but you probably didn't bother to read it.
>>
File: DS_Golbez.jpg (178KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
DS_Golbez.jpg
178KB, 480x640px
>>167566606
it's nice if you love Golbez, but otherwise there's better more optimal relics out there. You're kinda fucked if the boss has any kind of dark resist as that greatly lowers your Glare Hand damage and healing.
>>
Speaking of IV in RK, I heard the after years is coming. Do we get any after years bosses with it, such as mysterious girl?
>>
>>167566859
please get a tripcode so we can block you here as well
>>
>>167567205
>MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY™ is Now Available on Steam!

>A team of veteran developers of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, headed by venerated producer Yoshinori Kitase, brings you MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, a mobile RPG of unprecedented quality. The PC version comes 4K visuals and 60 FPS gameplay.
>>
>>167567085
I dunno, is the guy on a crusade against having me in the doc autistic? I'm just hitting revert on the bullying

>>167567028
>reap what I sow
>deal with an entire day of this
>start to have some fun with it by the end because I'm not about to shit up the thread with it like he did to start this whole shit

>>167566961
Don't want me here but don't want to delete that Noctis I see, huh buddy? I don't care if you want to believe the falseflag brigade but it's my right to be on the doc as much as it is yours
>>
File: Mysteriousgirl.png (185KB, 359x514px) Image search: [Google]
Mysteriousgirl.png
185KB, 359x514px
>>167567231
I certainly hope so, just for the music alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUQ2pe_3Mcs
>>
>>167567439
Can you beat her in any of the fights except the Golbez one?
>>
>>167567229
Is that really what he looks like in the DS game?
>>
I like overleveling.
>>
>>167567364
>having the slightest nerve to reply that way
You get what you deserve, dude
>>
isn't yams on the doc too? he's also on reddit so if he's allowed I don't see the issue ?
>>
>>167567534
>>167567364
BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!
ff related talk or go to >>>/vg/mobage+general
>>
File: coffe noctis.png (514KB, 433x449px) Image search: [Google]
coffe noctis.png
514KB, 433x449px
>>167567364
>the amount of (You)s and shitposts this post will create
dear god what have you done
>>
>>167567345
http://information.mobiusfinalfantasy.com/ne/2017/02/03/201702server_maintenance.html
http://information.mobiusfinalfantasy.com/ne/2017/01/25/347b467e26deddf97994bdeacac4d8818c5f37f9.html
>>
File: Dont trust it.png (9KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
Dont trust it.png
9KB, 230x230px
>>167567229
>DS_Golbez
I must have been playing the wrong DS version then.
>>
>>167567697
webs
>>
File: you have been invaded.jpg (65KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
you have been invaded.jpg
65KB, 225x225px
>>167567752
>>
>>167567364
>but don't want to delete that Noctis
I'm sorry, but I don't have faggots in my friend list
This is exactly why you're getting all this shit, I never mentioned BE in my post, nor I even mentioned playing it
>>
File: 1221444351691.jpg (70KB, 1000x606px) Image search: [Google]
1221444351691.jpg
70KB, 1000x606px
>>167567064
>it sounds like you're set though.

yeah...it's almost too bad though, FF4 is my favorite one of the series, but I'd hate to lose out on other stuff because I spend too much Mythril.

It does seem like everyone is chasing after Golbez though and Rydia and Edge are being overlooked...

granted, they are stuck in a banner with Decil's awful BSB and Kain's BSB which everyone just seems to already have. Guess I'll just wait and see if they show up again in another banner.
>>
>Acts unlikable
>UGH WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME, STOP BULLYING ME!
Hey, that's pretty good, kupo
>>
>>167567671
I don't really care what they say there. You asked why I thought I could play, and I said it's because steam said it's out now. They can't even make a functional info-exit menu without fucking it up rofl
>>
>>167567604
What the fuck am I supposed to do, man? Not get namedropped by the obsessive people in this general. All I'm doing is trying to defend myself, here. I'm staying on the doc.

>>167567534
You know it's funny, those responses don't save because of the way the other guy just deleted my cell full stop. So you can act like an offended anon, but I know it's you.
>>
>>167567803
>This is exactly why you're getting all this shit, I never mentioned BE in my post, nor I even mentioned playing it
That wasn't meant to be a slight on you, per session, but in reference to the fact that exactly 1(one) person has deleted me and that was days ago. Which makes me think there's a whole lot of samefag going on
>>
File: golbez highrez.jpg (379KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
golbez highrez.jpg
379KB, 1280x1024px
>>167567494
>>167567697

Ha ha, no that's just his model from the opening cinematic that they added in the DS remake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpVI39Duf7A
>>
>>167567807
I have Rydia's BSB. She's amazing on a mage team. Hardly any enemy resists earth, and it's summon damage type too.
>>
>>167567364
this is exactly why you get so much shit
fuck off forever
>>
File: FUGGG.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
FUGGG.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>167567821
Do you complain about your pie being undercooked when you take it out of the oven 10 minutes after you put it in?
>Betty Crocker can't even make a functional apple pie without fucking it up rofl
>>
>>167567927
yeah no, I don't care, eat shit
>>
>>167568030
I would if the kitchen served it to me and then when I said they suck at baking that I'm supposed to let it sit there for a few hours before I try to eat it.
>>
>>167564428
>kanji reads Coalition of Shit Girls
>>
>>167568165
but thats not what it says..?
>>
>>167568135
>It's not ready
>Try to eat it
>WTF WHY CAN'T I EAT IT NOW EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT READY?!?!? GOD DAMN MOM YOU'RE SO SHITTY AT BAKING
t. you

Regardless to any metaphors, you can't play the fucking game yet and you and the other retards are just complaining about random shit. Fucking deal with it. A glitch happened when you're not even able to play it yet, boo hoo.
>>
>>167567809
>spam namedrops and shittalking for 2 threads
>can you stop its rude and uncalled for
>WOW how can you BE so unlikable?
ok
>>
File: FF4 sequal.jpg (116KB, 504x640px) Image search: [Google]
FF4 sequal.jpg
116KB, 504x640px
>>167567475
unfortunately no, I played it on PSP but stopped once I got to the moon, I was so severely underleveled I couldn't beat the random moom mobs.

Trying again in the Steam version, but still slogging though all the story chapters.
>>
File: nBYhjUM.png (2MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
nBYhjUM.png
2MB, 1500x844px
Well I guess those tickets paid off
>>
>>167568351
If you're playing that version, then it's expected of you to do the secret dungeons to power level to 50 or so I think.
>>
>>167568297
If you get to the point where people namedrop you, that means you're unlikable. Maybe you should reform your own actions before telling everyone around you to reform theirs. Then you will understand why you are namedropped in the first place. I know it will take some time for people to forgive you after everyone being privy to your autism but if you keep your distance and don't try to instigate more problems you will be okay.

The root of the problem isn't that you don't want people to namedrop you, it's how you've come to be namedropped in the first place. Just think about it.
>>
>>167568393
wow how many gems did you spend kupo
i just did a 5000 roll and got tifa's
>>
File: 1484356944866.png (242KB, 492x478px) Image search: [Google]
1484356944866.png
242KB, 492x478px
>reboot BE
>get like 4 tickets for no real reason
>>
File: tumblr_oa2n7xUuIJ1uu4ka5o1_1280.jpg (188KB, 820x1230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa2n7xUuIJ1uu4ka5o1_1280.jpg
188KB, 820x1230px
>Final Fantasy PORTAL App
>Free 4 summon tickets
T-thanks Gumi
>>
>>167568442
is curty and wojack unlikeable too? how about chris? i've heard their names here before.
>>
>>167568465
5000 on initial rerolling for Y'shtolah's, tickets from Squall fights got me some crap and his 5* Weapon
>>
>>167568289
It's a picture of Rinoa and Aeris, what else could it mean
>>
>Opera Omnia updated
>still not fixed the issue with phones not being supoprted
>>
>>167568560
Ignoring the point isn't going to help you in any way. The sooner you learn to accept it the sooner you will stopped being bullied. Or you can just deny it and continue being bullied.
>>
File: TG Cid.jpg (530KB, 860x1648px) Image search: [Google]
TG Cid.jpg
530KB, 860x1648px
Please tell me it's after this mana shit is over
>>
>>167568614
Need android 4.4 minimum
>>
>>167567809
yeah, he's an insufferable faggot, that's how that one other anon found his posts in the archive so easily
>>
>>167568652
Mine's 6.0, the game just shits the bed on phones they forgot exist
>>
>>167568641
Nope, Mobius crossover event next.
Then DFFOO.
Andfinally, servers shutdown
>>
>>167568560
why are you bringing me up, I didn't do any of this...
>>
>>167568442
>The root of the problem isn't that you don't want people to namedrop you, it's how you've come to be namedropped in the first place. Just think about it.
This shit started because I gave someone a you when they talked about the game that must not be mentioned. I told them I'd put my code in the doc and got no complaints. Then when I did somebody went absolutely nuclear. Like I'm sorry for engaging the FE talk but I deleted the info afterwards. I'm being made out to be some /feg/ spammer when its really not the case
ironically FEH kinda sucks dick too, all this shit was not worth it

>>167568654
You mean the literally random anon posts of phrases searched on fireden? Like, come on anon, please tell me you're not taking that seriously
>>
File: refia shojo.jpg (192KB, 771x1036px) Image search: [Google]
refia shojo.jpg
192KB, 771x1036px
>daily pull
>rydia
why do i even exist
>>
>>167568703
Does your phone have at least 2GB of ram?
>>
>>167568638
.....im not hercules, i was just curious. wahh
>>
>>167568710
When's the RK x BE event where you can crossover yourself and become a Brave Keeper of the Record Exvius.
>>
>>167568772
exactly 2GB
>>
>daily pull
>Zidane
welp, time for an earth shrine genocide
>>
>>167568641
valentines event
>>
>>167568638
I feel like ffg assuming every response to a post is the person in question isn't helping. Y'all aren't very good at distinguishing anonymous
>>
>>167568757
so it was your fault and you reap what you sow
sucks for you
>>
>>167568757
>No one stopped me when I broke the law, why did you arrest me, officer? - You
Yeah, you deserve absolutely no sympathy. What the fuck did you expect to happen when you did the exact thing people had been arguing about?
>>
>>167568641
valentines, then mobius event, then a krispy kreme special, then shadow & sabin banner.
>>
File: 1484176332810.png (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1484176332810.png
4KB, 160x160px
>>167568883
Please no.
>>
>>167568885
im from austin tx ,are you?
>>
>>167568293
You seem a lot more invested in defending this then I cared about shitposting about a broken release. You do you, buddy.
>>
>>167568907
It was after that argument that I posted I'd put my code there. No one complained at all, if there was a problem anybody could have spoken up. Furthermore, the code could have been quietly deleted or politely mentioned on here, but someone wanted a war instead. You have a career shitposter hidden among anonymous, but I can take the fall for it if that's what you really want
>>
>>167568928
what's wrong, don't you want valentine's lasswell?
>>
>>167568757
The issue is that you keep feeding into it, makes you worse than the one who's bullying you. They're having fun with your reactions, and everyone else has to suffer your whiny ass shitposts, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>167568981
>No one stopped me when I said I was going to shoot that guy. Why are you arresting me, officer? If you wanted to stop me, you should have said something earlier. You're just arresting me when it's your fault for not stopping me from breaking the law. - You
>>
>>167568981
>tfw hercules is batman
>>
>>167568907
because he's a famous e-peen whale because of his Noctis, duhh
>>
>>167568907
because he's a famous e-peen whale because of his Noctis, so he can do whatever he wants duhh

>>167568981
serves you right
>>
>>167563680
>>167563424
>Daily pull is a 4th Zidane

IT WAS WRITTEN
I'l fuse 2 of them to get DW and save one for another DW
>>
>>167569213
If you fuse them then that's one less DW
>>
>>167569273
>>167569273
why would you even need 4?

I say 2 is good and 3 might be cool

I'll work in dualcast now
>>
>FFXV
>Think chapter 13 drags on too long
>Post-game
>Go to do the end-game dungeons from top to bottom
>menace sleeps in steyliff
Motherfucking tonberries that are easy as fuck but take forever because they're fucking damage sponges
A room with 4 fucking tonberries took longer than the goddamn final boss in that place.

Whoever thought having 100 copy paste rooms as a dungeon should hang themselves.
>>
testing

fucking hiro
>>
We alive?
>>
>>167568981
>I can take the fall for it if that's what you really want
never come back, stay in red.dit
>>
CRASHING /FFG/ WITH NO SURVIVORS

test
>>
>>167564237
>>167550929
I'm literally just replying to myself now since no one is taking my bait.

Will the relics/characters ever come back in the future? Someone please tell me.
>>
>>167569623
yes
>>
Finally decided to 10+1 because I am a nostalgia whore.

Yellow crystals were Sahz and Terra. And I got three more Popois.

Someone tell me why I keep doing this to myself?
>>
>>167569707
you answered your own question
>>
>>167569707
because ded thread.
how about that superbowl huh? what a game.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170206-035749.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170206-035749.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>Use some tickets yesterday, get Randi after using 5 of then
>Friend tells me I should pull for Ling because she's a limited time unit
>Use 10 more tickets
>End up getting Yun

...Should I be mad? Is Ling even really worth it?
>>
>>167569679
In the far distant future? It probably doesn't matter as much as I think it does but I feel kind of mad that I started on the last day of the event.
>>
>>167569798
Yes, do more 5k pulls for her.
>>
>>167569892

But I want to save that for orlandeau
>>
>>167569798
ling is an arena carry with speed plus + 20 sided die + carbuncle. she can aoe condi aoe revive 100% evade immune to most conditions and heal with cura (carbuncle). her tmr is great for chizuru
>>
>>167569798
>ace
>randy
>lightning
i feel sorry for you
>>
>>167569928
You'll have at least 1 more month to save up for him anyway. We ain't getting the FFT banner anytime soon. Plus, ling is limited.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-18-20-12.png (979KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-18-20-12.png
979KB, 720x1280px
Didn't get Cloud, but at least I got someone better than Lightning.
>>
>>167570331
>Ayaka, OK, and Noct
Not that you needed anyone else
>>
>>167570331
Out of 30+ rolls, one of which being the 4*+ ticket, I only got like 4 4*, almost feels like they rigged the rates for Cloud
>>
>>167570331
Whats worth it about cloud?
>>
>>167570601
>>167570331
I got a fucking GIlgamesh on a Rainbow Crystal I want to cry
>>
>>167570651
I dont get it, he can only come from a rainbow
>>
>>167570635
the novelty of having a character people wanted for a year, it doesn't look like his kit is all that great
>>
>>167570698
I wanted Cloud
>>
>>167570741
Even with doublehand?
>>
Reminder that FEH discussion is both allowed and encouraged. Herc did nothing wrong.
>>
>>167570898
fuck off, go back to /feg/
>>
>>167570843
I guess doublehand stacking will help him(mind you this means he's much weaker when GL gets him) but even then, his kit is more along the lines of Noct, someone you use to finish off the chain, unlike our Ultimate God and Savior Onion Knight he doesn't have elemental attacks or multihits
>>
File: oh my.png (37KB, 442x210px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.png
37KB, 442x210px
>no paywall for Cloud
>he isn't even a limited time job
Did Mobius just do something right when it comes to legend jobs?
>>
>>167570940
>Did Mobius just do something right when it comes to legend jobs?
yes they did, i guess they knew it would be shit storm if it was behind paywall
>>
File: 1465923301464.gif (42KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465923301464.gif
42KB, 250x200px
>>167570940
>10M player event: 14 summon tickets and 2 growstars
>>
Am I missing something here?? Where does it say Yun and Ling are limited time characters? It doesn't say that on their banner but it says it for the secret of Mana characters
>>
>>167570940
Wait, so you get it by chance as a bonus from drawing a 3 or 4* ability card?
I'm probably retarded but I had to read that like 6 times to make sure I understood that. Why don't they put it in the job card draw though?
>>167571158
>Tfw was probably the 10 millionth player
You're welcome
>>
>>167572307
>Why don't they put it in the job card draw though?
Because they still want whales to have to pay for it rather than getting it guaranteed for 6 tickets because they already have all the jobs in the job summon pool.
>>
>>167572131
It was the same case for the Christmas characters. Gumi fucked up by not making it clearer on the banner description.
>>
File: fucking f2p peasants.png (25KB, 836x223px) Image search: [Google]
fucking f2p peasants.png
25KB, 836x223px
fudge those uneducated f2p peasants who ruined the game for everyone else...

this is poppycock!
>>
can you pull 5/6 or do you need to level them from 4 stars?

new player here hehehehe.
>>
>>167572447
It keeps saying "A new version is available. Please update your game" and closing on my steam version after I linked it but there's no update.
What do?
>>
>>167572590
you wait
>>
>>167572590
Didn't mean to reply to anyone. That was for Mobius by the way obviously.
>>167572612
Thought maint was over since I'm playing on my phone.
>>
>>167572639
It has nothing to do with the maintenance, idiot. The steam version is clearly fucked at the moment.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-12-39-42.png (777KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-12-39-42.png
777KB, 1080x1920px
aww yiss
>>
>>167572687
>I'm an idiot because the game is fucked
How silly of me for not knowing everything.
>>
>>167572745
You're an idiot because you couldn't piece together that if the game is running fine on mobile, but the PC version is telling you to download an update that doesn't exist, then there's probably something weird going on.
>>
>>167572732
>not even CM
*yawn*
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>167572831
>CM
im not playing rk that much, what that means?
>>
>>167572862
that you're a stupid newfag
>>
Why do FF fans hate fighting games so much?
>>
File: 1454402249904.jpg (24KB, 327x292px) Image search: [Google]
1454402249904.jpg
24KB, 327x292px
>>167572831
>>167572875
>cid mission
mkay, synergy is out of place for me anyway
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-12-58-29.png (179KB, 792x507px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-12-58-29.png
179KB, 792x507px
does this mean that echo dies?
>>
>>167573264
delet
>>
>>167572893
Nonsense. I love fighting games, just that I suck at them.

I'm somewhat decent at dissidia if that counts though
>>
>>167573014
>Can't CM
what a newfaggot
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-11-04-50.png (564KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-11-04-50.png
564KB, 540x960px
He took my base 5* cherry.
>>
>>167573745
>The is the sacred sword of legend....
>>
Does Cloud have a title like the rest of his contemporaries? Guardian of the Summoner/Princess Protector/Sorceress' Knight/etc.?
>>
>>167574521
Terrorist :^)
>>
File: 1456593991984.gif (135KB, 222x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456593991984.gif
135KB, 222x300px
>>167574521
>>
>>167574521
SOLDIER: 1st Class
>>
File: 1460013626690.jpg (14KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1460013626690.jpg
14KB, 480x272px
>>167574807
i guess if zidane can just make shit up for himself that counts too
>>
File: Zack_Cactuar.gif (2MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
Zack_Cactuar.gif
2MB, 320x272px
>>
>you'll be able to free yourself from FFBE after failing to pull Orlandeau

How good does that make you feel bros?
>>
Almost to moggle
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-06-06-17-09.png (850KB, 719x989px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-06-06-17-09.png
850KB, 719x989px
>>167575685

Forgot pic

Also for mobius :

The wording makes it sound like a can get the cloud job by buying ability cards ?

Is that right ?
I have like 400 ability summons saved up

Whats clouds job's gacha rate?
>>
>>167575792
you're dumb.
>>
>>167575841

I never claimed to me smart

So please correct me where I'm wrong
>>
>>167575923
Alternatively, you could just kill yourself
>>
>>167575635
It's stupid to go all in if he drops before the base change, but if you were aiming to quit then go for it.
>>
>>167575995

You not being topic

I'm telling !!!
>>
>>167576058
As if you care about being on topic.
>>
>>167569798
Oh you too?
Decided to get ling today
>10 tickets
>jack and Mercedes first two golds
>Yun
>ling
I kek'd
>>
>>167576058

On topic

-edit

No but seriously how ?

The wording is vague on how to get soldier 1st class
>>
great, looks like ffbe is still alive here. it's been a while guys, but are any of the secret of mana bundles worth the lapis
>>
>>167576050
Why would I care about the change? I don't care about any other 5* base than Orlandeau and it won't improve my chances of getting him. Even if I pulled a Luneth instead he wouldn't fit into my party.
>>
What's the deal with the minigame shit in FF15? Do you get anything from playing the phone version or did they discontinue it before that ever happened?
>>
>>167576224
no
>>
>>167576129
It isn't vague at all. Maybe if you took some English classes instead of spending time asking a Final Fantasy thread if you can post your Fire Emblem friend code here (and then doing it anyway after everyone tells you to fuck off) you'd be able to decipher that very straightforward announcement.
>>
>>167576224
no
>>
Man that Bahamut U++ was dumb.
>>
>>167576227
Because troll rainbows are a thing
>>
>>167573745
same here, anon. I honestly don't know how to feel about it. but at least this event will be a breeze for us
>>
>>167576312
But I'm telling you I don't care if I get any other base 5* than him.
>>
>>167576271

I've never posted my code here
>>
>>167576381
Either you're lying or you're intentionally typing like a retard so people will think you're Yams. Either way, kill yourself.
>>
>>167576261
from what(ever little) I know, only the in-game Justice Monsters V nets you different accessories depending on how many treasure chests (/blocks of wood) you have gotten

>>167576265
>>167576272
aites, thanks bros. y'all niggas're dependable as ever
>>
>>167576445

Ok i am him but, i've never once posted my code
Some one did post my peri
(From the other thread)

and either him or someone else posted the google doc with my name and code

But I'm putting this behind me

since i rather not get involved with whatever drama you want to start
>>
>>167573745
>everyone pulling Randi
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>167576129
>pull on ability gacha using summon tickets or magicite
>have a 0.5% of pulling cloud
>>
>>167576357
Yes, but if you get a rainbow it could either be a 5* Cerius, Orlandu or other base 5*. With the changes it eliminates one of the possibilities thus allowing for a greater chance at the orlandu you so crave.

You do realize that probability is a thing, right?
>>
>>167576630
dumb frogposter
>>
>>167576714
uh? You get a 50% chance of getting the on banner 5*, and 50% chance of getting anything else. Currently that means any unit that can get to 5*, and in the future only 5* bases.

And considering that by the time it happens he won't be on banner anymore there's no point. Unless you're telling me to wait god knows how many months for a chance on another banner and at that point he won't be as game breaking.
>>
>>167573745
gilgamesh took mine
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-06-06-59-18.png (835KB, 712x792px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-06-06-59-18.png
835KB, 712x792px
>>167576673

Oh it means these cards then ?

Ack!! That gacha is to rich for my blood
>>
File: lewdgoddess.jpg (46KB, 592x720px) Image search: [Google]
lewdgoddess.jpg
46KB, 592x720px
>>
>>167577326
what's wrong with her fingers
>>
>>167577326
Post Yuna then make it the next op
I'll Support you don't worry
>>
File: Screenshot_20170104-044554.jpg (2MB, 1074x4109px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170104-044554.jpg
2MB, 1074x4109px
>>167576559
>>167576261
I found this off of plebbit, so I hope I don't trigger none of y'all
>>
File: Tifa_Victory.jpg (59KB, 413x411px) Image search: [Google]
Tifa_Victory.jpg
59KB, 413x411px
>>
File: echoyukata.png (102KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
echoyukata.png
102KB, 256x256px
So Mobius removed the efficient legend job paywall tollbooth and replaced it with 100km of gacha swampland, all to appease f2p players.

Why couldn't we have both?
>>
>>167578503
but you do have both, if you dont get lucky, just buy some magicite for more pulls, kupo!
>>
>>167578503
Because this way f2p players are happy and the retards who spend a lot of money are going to spend more to get their shiny new job.
>>
>>167578503
This fairy is so fucking adorable, but Mobius sounds like absolute shit
>>
>>167578646
Mobius is good and the fairy is a top tier FF girl.
>>
>>167578364
>tifa vr porn
>vanilla scenario, after aeris' death
>even has cloud as the pov character
>they chose a flat-chested model
i'm still angry
>>
File: 1462846302424.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1462846302424.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>167578715
>>
New op when ?!?
>>
>>167578824
never. we belong to the void.
>>
>>167578824

Please be yuna / refia / tifa
>>
>>167578890
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>167578979
>>
If y'all don't make one I'm using this...

>>167559231
>>
Are there nicely animated Limit Breaks in Opera Omnia how they are in Record Keeper yet?
>>
>>167579010
follow proper etiquette and
>>167578979
>>167578979
>>167578979
>>167578979
NEXT
>>
>>167579079
no
>>
FUCK LEGION

I want to try this out and be a qt white mage and service all those manly tanks healthbars...

catboi or femroegadyn?
Thread posts: 760
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.