[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Dota 2 - /d2g/
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 176
>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Latest patch: http://store.steampowered.com/news/19848/
New players: https://purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
Wiki: http://www.dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: http://blog.dota2.com/
Lore: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: http://steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: http://d2armory.com/
Competitive Scene: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: http://www.datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: http://www.dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: http://www.dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: http://yasp.co
Hero stats: http://www.devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: http://www.devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
http://www.joindota.com/
http://www.gosugamers.net/
http://www.liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: https://github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
Cosmetic items: http://dota2lounge.com/

Previous Thread: >>127233998
>>
File: slavoj-zizek1.jpg (22 KB, 255x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slavoj-zizek1.jpg
22 KB, 255x364
EternalEnvy is an ersatz Arteezy
>>
What's the most russian profile avatar i could use?
>>
File: 9inches-lewdreaper.png (228 KB, 834x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9inches-lewdreaper.png
228 KB, 834x810
I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."
>>
File: 1411280371968.jpg (64 KB, 400x992) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411280371968.jpg
64 KB, 400x992
nth for Traxex is the best waifu
>>
>team doesn't pick a honest jungler
>wonders why I'm feeding
>>
File: dierdrer.jpg (10 KB, 149x178) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dierdrer.jpg
10 KB, 149x178
>tfw to shy, cute boy to dota with late at night, alternating between theorycrafting and flirting
>>
>>127262326
>>127262351
>>127262379
>>127262383
>>127262384
>>127262389
repeating something every thread doesnt make it a good meme familia
>>
Reminder that as of 186 hours ago we are living in the Pudge Meta
>>
>>127262524
Yes it does.
>>
>>127262351
picture or some pale chick heavily aibrushed/ filtered
>>
Which jungler is the most honest, footsie based hero?
>>
>>127262524
Go easy on them Anon, Twitch chat has permanently stunted their mental development
>>
File: 1446495894315.png (199 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446495894315.png
199 KB, 350x350
>playing honest offlane weaver, doing fine
>team gets shat on in every other lane, have to rotate to help them out
>they still manage to feed hardcore
>>
>>127262157
kebab
>>
File: lol-ahri109.jpg (363 KB, 628x888) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol-ahri109.jpg
363 KB, 628x888
>>127262524
that's how all memes are created
>>
File: 1451773246637s.jpg (5 KB, 188x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451773246637s.jpg
5 KB, 188x250
>Jungle LC
>>
>>127262286
>>omg he died

Feeding massively is not helping and shows poor decisionmaking and/or positioning.

The SF was 20-6-11. He was obviously the best player on your team and without him you would most likely have lost.

You shouldn't brag about getting carried.
>>
>slow
>clunky
>heroes all look like edgy demons from the Tryhard Dimension
>exciting hour-long games of autistic farming

i think i will pass on dota 2
>>
File: 1451777151818.png (159 KB, 476x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451777151818.png
159 KB, 476x345
>All Pick
>>
O U R
U
R

RTC SHITTER BTFO
>>
>>127262780
>being this huge of a theoryshitter

Not the guy you think I am btw, I just get annoyed by people like you who don't actually play dota 2 and therefore have unrealistic ideas of how matches actually pan out
>>
>>127262690
right but only when other people join in
when u solo spam it day after day its just spam
>>
>>127262920
Hey...we have manfaced women and manlets too..
Also our lord and savior Icefrog forces us to play 30 minute matches now
>>
File: POPULAR.png (260 KB, 871x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
POPULAR.png
260 KB, 871x294
>>127262965
missed pick
>>
based ourteezy stream

>the best rapper of all time was white
>>
>>127262803
>The Wiki is wrong all the time now, I was asking if you've actually tried it and made it work. Because from my test it doesn't block passives.

Yes I have tested it. Go in and try it on Spirit Breaker for example. His bash will be locked on cd and he will be slowed.
If it doesn't work on Axe that is either a bug or an Axe exception.
>>
>>127263156
holy shit son, you need to work on your hand writing because that shit looks like a pre schoolers
>>
>>127263589

i wrote it with my mouse u mongaloid
>>
>>127262979
There is no theoryshitting involved when he had the best KDA (by far), best gpm, best xpm, etc. on your team along with having the highest mmr (while it is using his team mmr, he is obviously of higher mmr than the rest of you judging by his performance).

Maybe it's time you woke up to reality. You were not the reason your team won.
>>
>>127263709
??? there is no difference
>>
>>127263480
you could say it's an
...axeception ᶘ ͡°ᴥ͡°ᶅ
>>
is it just me or does OD fuck Invo mid?
>>
File: JUDGEMENT SERVED.png (197 KB, 714x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JUDGEMENT SERVED.png
197 KB, 714x300
Reminder to switch back to EE because he is in game now
>>
lads
LADS
what about
aether lens on enigma?
>>
File: 1450235274551.png (153 KB, 273x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450235274551.png
153 KB, 273x251
>>127263731
>Maybe it's time you woke up to reality. You were not the reason your team won.

I love this, you're so assblasted I called you out on being some shitter who never plays you're just doubling down on being retarded

Have fun with that
>>
Sometimes I like to think about Lina and Rylai's sibling rivalry. I think about it a lot actually. Where does it come from? I've come to the conclusion that Lina and Rylai were both in love with the same person at one point. They fought over him a lot, and eventually they decided to settle the matter once and for all. They pushed him over and pulled his pants down, revealing his throbbing 10 inch penis. Then they held a contest. Whoever could satisfy him better with their feet would get to have him. Was it going to be Lina's soft, hot feet, or Rylai's petite, cold feet? They took turns rubbing his towering member, Lina's hot feet thawing and Rylai's cold feet cooling it back down, until eventually they began fighting again. Now both feet were on him. The icy-hot double footjob was too much--he exploded and covered their feet with hot, sticky manmilk. Since both of them made him cum, they couldn't tell who the winner was, and they once again erupted into a fierce battle.
>>
>>127263928
EE or RTC? You know what, will watch waga fuck these faggots
>>
>>127263709
Why didn't you just use the text tool Anon
>>
>mfw stomping with silencer

>>127264162
t. swedish cuckold
>>
>>127263964
>I love this, you're so assblasted I called you out on being some shitter who never plays you're just doubling down on being retarded

Assblasted? I couldn't care less. I just find it amazing how inferior players pretend they didn't get carried when the facts are laid bare. Being delusional.

That is not how you actually get good at the game. But maybe that is your goal? If so, by all means carry on.
>>
>>127264174
>>127263781

I didn't actually make the picture I just wanted (you)
>>
>>127264265
pyrion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuyV6G6atoQ
>>
>>127262524
I did that with the warlock meme and it totally worked out
>>
File: 1451586706023.jpg (11 KB, 255x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451586706023.jpg
11 KB, 255x224
>EE about to fall into the 4 figures

the containment stream is dying
>>
>>127264390
what warlock meme
>>
>>127264645
because the hero is garbage nigga
>>
>no mangabros on d2g
>only animeNEETs

why?
>>
>>127264712
People only post anime here to make eachother mad
>>
>>127264712
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>127264645
high mmr players tend to avoid trash heroes
>>
File: cancer.png (248 KB, 442x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cancer.png
248 KB, 442x547
>>127264712
I'm here friend, don't want attention of these faggots
>>
>>127264965
>People only post anime here to get banned
ftfw
>>
>>127264645
His base stats are really bad, and his skills very situational outside his ult.
I get WHY his stats are bad, since inevitably there's two of him, but they're really really bad. He needs better growths.
>>
>>127262351
That one green blob that Russians have.
>>
File: 1450766172633.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450766172633.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
RTZ SO GOOD
>>
why does EE suck so much?
I don't understand it
What a trashcan
Why does he feed so much, why does he get teammates killed so much
>>
>>127265298
Anime way
>>
>>127265154
Yeah about that

It doesn't appear to be working as a deterrent very well
>>
>>127265298
washed up
>>
Now the EE safelane venge who got first blood
Is flaming the invoker who has done EVERYTHING in the game...
>>
ROFL
>>
>>127265206
You mean he needs a better start and worse growth, since you're trying to offset the power of his ult while avoiding an early game cripple.
>>
He watches anime
>>
>>127265298
Literally retarded
>>
He's an animeNEET
>>
>>127265506
>ee only get views when RTC is fucking around on youtube

What a day, he still popular though.
>>
File: Screenshot_26.png (98 KB, 284x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_26.png
98 KB, 284x236
>>127265506
will it ever stop dropping
>>
>ee is 1-3 as safelane carry with dickall farm
>runs away from fights without right clicking ONCE
>goes sny into aghs, when he obviously needs a bkb

and then he blames picks, blames invoker, blames supports, etc
>>
>>127265719
>he still popular though.
?

he's the beta male to rtz's alpha male
as soon as the alpha comes around he's not popular or a leader
>>
>>127265773
he's playing void?
>>
File: check_picture.php.jpg (121 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
check_picture.php.jpg
121 KB, 640x640
>>127262243

is it gigi time
>>
Serious question, does Dragon Lance work with Impetus? Is Aghs/Lens/Lance Enchantress going to be the next big meme?
>>
File: 1410204629196.jpg (116 KB, 850x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410204629196.jpg
116 KB, 850x566
>>127265860
Always.
>>
File: ee_reddit.png (58 KB, 334x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ee_reddit.png
58 KB, 334x392
Hello anime fans! EE is our guy!
>>
>>127265826
9k is too high for him, he used to get max 5k
>>
rofl this rtz game
>>
File: 1421822063527.jpg (219 KB, 780x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421822063527.jpg
219 KB, 780x1024
>>127265206
He would be fine if his ult was always up. His ult is literally 2x scaling on all of his shit + his spells, which is busted.

Problem is that he is useless while his ult is down, it has like a 60% downtime. So you have 20 seconds to actually do something with your ulti, which doesnt give a lot of breathing room, and thus you have to resort to gimmicks.
>>
File: 1448056807775.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448056807775.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
>>127265860
whats wrong with her chin?
>>
>>127265997
it doesnt have my cum on it
>>
>>127265935
What's there to talk about? Dota is a bad game.
>>
>>127265580
Nah, his growths are fucking awful that's the main problem. His start is meh but his main problem is his lack of lategame use besides ratting.
The best early game in the world doesn't offset a terrible mid game and horrible late game. Plus he stats with 24 Strength and 24 Intelligence, so it's not that his starting stats are just horrible, but 1.8 agility growth is beyond mediocre, especially for an agility hero. Him only starting with 15 Agility makes it even worse.
>>
>>127265935
>dota
What even is this? Nerd.
>>
>>127265997
Her chin is the chin that will pierce the heavens
>>
>>127265935
All the people who talk about dota left this shithole a long time ago
Things might get better with time but only if the cancer is treated first
>>
>>127266050
Epic post bro xD
>>
File: the face of anime.png (932 KB, 651x897) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the face of anime.png
932 KB, 651x897
ee is our guy, just like all anime pros
>>
>>127266153
lmao thanks, my friend told me that one on ventrilo last week just wanted to share it with you all
>>
>>127265935
Go to reddit if you want to talk about dota
>>
File: disgust.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgust.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>127265860
>>127265913
>have plastic surgery to hide her chink looks
>still looks like shit
All that money can't fix her chink genes shaking my head
>>
File: top fucking kek.png (300 KB, 1068x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
top fucking kek.png
300 KB, 1068x330
redditor EEfags blown the fuck out
>>
>>127264712
>current year
>reading
>>
File: 1399903541568.jpg (254 KB, 740x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399903541568.jpg
254 KB, 740x740
>>127266294
>actually go there
>needs an account to shit on threads
>>
>tfw no autistic NEET 5man stack to go through shanghai major qualifers with
>>
>>127266373
EE stream viewership is at free fall now
>>
I tuned into EE just now because it sounds like an entertaining trainwreck
>>
File: 1423385841875.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423385841875.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
>>127266373
An absolute slaughter of unprecedented proportions
>>
>>127266373
it's because EE is an autismal hero mainer`
>>
When's the next LAN?
>>
>>127266341
>wants qop's chin gets lion's chin instead
my sides
>>
File: ritsu.png (94 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ritsu.png
94 KB, 300x300
>>127266180
That's right! We anime fans need to stick together!
>>
>spirit of infinite mobility getting dumpstered by Void just existing in fights.
Where were you when free win spirit was finally stopped.
>>
File: shiggydiggyyo.png (297 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shiggydiggyyo.png
297 KB, 640x640
>EE literally mains waifus

>he can't even pick ones who are good heros/have good builds - like luna with aghs

>instead he picks heros who trip bad hero alerts like PA or VS
>>
>>127266663
Months ago when his mana consumption increased and every person who used to main him proceeded to overextend and get rekt.
>>
>>127266663
>RTC EMBER
Here watching he get mad on stream, what a fag
>>
File: 1437979766331.jpg (30 KB, 680x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437979766331.jpg
30 KB, 680x510
if I was EE I'd stop streaming after this game just out of embarassment of being vieweraped by rtz
>>
What affects my decision on which elements I choose to focus on invoker? I usually go quas/exort, but that's obviously bad against heroes like enchantress. Also, does anybody use wex/exort? Because quas/exort and wex/quas seem to be the most popular. Wex/exort is the carry build, so if I had to guess, it's because people would rather play a real carry instead of invoker if they would go wex/exort.
>>
>>127266794
Its amazing, Every pro carry spams this bullshit hero and expecting free wins and cries like a baby when they get locked down and beaten to death.
>>
>when you say nothing for the entire game and win by a hair
>"ez"
>>
File: 1441712778121.jpg (63 KB, 559x649) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441712778121.jpg
63 KB, 559x649
>>127266907
>invoker mainer wants advice
>>
File: 1428447372495.jpg (55 KB, 400x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428447372495.jpg
55 KB, 400x642
Raped by purple time alien
>>
>rtz says "shoulda saved for buyback" to a teammate after he dies without buyback, losing 2 rax
>>
what a throw
>>
>>127266373
animlards absolutely btfo
>>
>rtz up to well over twice the viewercount of EE
lmao

>>127267157
it was universe
>>
>CANCER SPIRIT STATUS : OUT OF TIME
>>
>>127266907
Wex/Exort isn't good enough mid-game or early game.

Go Quas Wex Orchid Phase boots and just ghost walk around picking people off with Cold Snap+Emp+Ice Wall.
>>
>EE's stream giving NEETs a view of what normie life entails

but seirouslyw here the fuck are these music videos or whatever from
>>
Remember to report RTC stream for non gaming content, restreaming youtube videos is against twitch rules :^)
>>
So uhh, carry abaddon is pretty good
>>
File: ainsley.png (458 KB, 650x506) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ainsley.png
458 KB, 650x506
http://esportsobserver.com/mlg-sells-substantially-all-assets-to-activision-blizzard-for-46-million/

Blizzard bought MLG. Have fun thinking about the implications of this.
>>
>>127267095
He's not my main. Dazzle is my most played and highest winrate, but I'm trying to get away from that because he's boring.
>>
>>127267529
No more shitty MLG tournaments with garbage streams and teams.
>>
>>127267529
slowpoke
>>
>>127267462
3 different twitch staff members have came into his stream

its not going down you NEET :3
>>
File: 1405617342262.png (97 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405617342262.png
97 KB, 250x250
>>127267529
>rngstone all day everyday
Rip csgo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmLZRCjrMY

can someone request this on rtz's stream through a donation or something
>>
>>127267529
No, Activision Blizzard bought it.

It means very little, the end result is MLG no longer exists, the major reason they probably bought what they did is because MLGs only success was CoD, shock and horror, an ActiBlizz game.
>>
>>127267529
We have Majors now, other tournaments literally don't matter.
>>
>>127267730
Together we can change that, plus imagine how great the crying on twitter will be.
>>
File: lwdrp.png (214 KB, 540x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lwdrp.png
214 KB, 540x490
What's the best Luna set?
>>
>>127267730
Twitch is never going to ban someone getting over 10k views regularly. Bulldog says racist and anti semitic shit in his streams daily and nobody gives a shit because he is popular.
>>
>>127267868
wait I meant this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQaX9CJ2Pk
>>
>>127267946
This, if you are a nobody you're getting VSC m8
>>
>>127267403
But I like being able to push instead of ganking all game.
>>
>tfw no one fucks your throatpussy
>>
File: 1451603481053.jpg (97 KB, 700x471) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451603481053.jpg
97 KB, 700x471
>NEETs are this furious about their shitty low tier streamer getting BTFO by ourteezy
>>
reminder that twitch chat is more our guys than us ourselves
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (408 KB, 997x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
408 KB, 997x562
>Top "DOTA" streamer doesn't even stream DOTA
lmao
dead game
>>
>>127268514
redditor shibbolethed
>>
>>127268250
>>127268514
ladies please
we have NO "our guys"
>>
>>127267946

Pretty much. The rules are only enforced on small streamers, and only when someone at Twitch gets pissed at them.
>>
File: Screenshot_27.png (51 KB, 394x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_27.png
51 KB, 394x522
>even the admins support rtz's stream
>>
File: CARRY Abaddon.jpg (168 KB, 733x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CARRY Abaddon.jpg
168 KB, 733x496
>>
>spectre last hitting in a solo lane top
ive seen webms about this situation
>>
does anyone else unironically like kyoto
>>
>RTZ picks Spectre
>NO ONE LANING AGAINST HIM
How the FUCK does this happen, If I pick that fucking hero I either have no lane support or a fucking duo lane with tusk running my ass down nonstop.
>>
>solo pudge was going to feed fb
>suddenly has 4 kills
>>
reminder that we are watching ourteezy
>>
File: xavier.jpg (112 KB, 413x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xavier.jpg
112 KB, 413x363
>decide to check out RTZ's stream
>has some music up
>it's a bunch of fags moaning with a retarded fat woman wailing in the background

What the fuck.
>>
Reminder Drums is the best item today
>>
File: drowramp.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drowramp.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Nice game dotards
>>
>>127266660
Ritsu did nothing wrong

Beesa truly is special. If he lived closer to me we'd definitely be best friends. Or more.
>>
>>127269745

I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>127262243
Whats in the new patch guys?
Bug fixes or just more opportunities to waste money?
>>
File: rikihere.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rikihere.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
really nice game dotards
>>
> game crashes because piece of shit
> dota 2: update queued
> update shit
> restart game
> client version mismatch

ez abandon
>>
File: 1451741260235.gif (608 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451741260235.gif
608 KB, 640x480
>>127269745
>watch how this fed hero who got free 4200 wipes the enemy team
>>
File: 1447863448595.jpg (126 KB, 952x572) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447863448595.jpg
126 KB, 952x572
Even though I never commented on zai's stream it says I'm permanently banned
>>
>>127270052

> that gif

PSHH, NOTHING PERSONNEL
>>
>>127270257
thats what you get for being a retard in another stream

a mod probably banned you on his stream too
>>
File: bad item alert.jpg (7 KB, 300x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bad item alert.jpg
7 KB, 300x227
>drums
>>
>>127270052
what meme game is this?
>>
>>127268997
You have to be pro player for that to happen.
They will be scared shittless of ever approaching you and you win your lane by default most of the time.
Watch some pro offlaners stream once in a while and you'll see how they basically let him have his way since they are scared of him
>>
>>127270417
Aeons of Strife
>>
>>127270052
>red
nice fake encounter
>>
>>127270417
>He doesn't know the unironically best game of 2015
>>
>tfw you main lc
>people always think you're going jungle
>>
File: 1447403620131.png (289 KB, 366x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447403620131.png
289 KB, 366x422
>>127270332
>Banning someone for being a retard in twitch chat
>>
>>127270527

>not going jungle as LC

Do you also go support as Zeus?
>>
File: rtzW.png (33 KB, 110x111) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rtzW.png
33 KB, 110x111
>>127270573
>moderators moderate chat
>>
>>127270629
Support zeus is good.
>>
>>127270417
Undertale.
>>
File: bugs bunny.jpg (16 KB, 342x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bugs bunny.jpg
16 KB, 342x245
>>127270718

>support zeus is good
>>
>>127271106
i haven't played it either. I bet /v/ hates it only because it got popular desu
>>
File: 1448229909878.jpg (85 KB, 551x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448229909878.jpg
85 KB, 551x434
>>127271106
It's actually really overrated
>>
>>127271106
its a mod, original game is kinda cool.

/v/ hates it mostly because it's been shilled to hell there.
>>
So do old accounts just become cancer and unplayable? My account with 3k+ games used to have 4.5k mmr, now it's 3.5k and I get low priority after 2-3 games guaranteed. I made an alt account and I'm up to 5.1k, I don't have constant trolling or griefing team and I've yet to get low priority.

Is there a way to reset my main account or transfer all my items to my new account?
>>
>>127271106
It's an ok game with a /mlp/-tier fanbase
and I mean it
>>
>>127271240
Mostly, yeah.

>>127271245
This is also true. It's a deceptively simple little game but it's great for what it is. People trumpeting it as the second coming are idiots.
Give it a play, it took me 8 hours to do everything I wasn't too much of a bitch nigga to do, and I ended the game feeling very satisfied. I don't plan on returning to play it ever again, and that's a good thing, honestly.

Few games make me feel that good about finishing them, it's the only one that's made me feel good about never wanting to replay it.
>>
File: I, SAID, YIELD.jpg (404 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I, SAID, YIELD.jpg
404 KB, 1280x1280
>>127271106
That's UNᗡƎЯTALE, it's a mod of it. It's not the same engine so it manages to hit a stable 60 fps.
>>
>>127271328
>Is there a way to transfer all my items to my new account?
>>
>no princess celestia hero
>>
>>127271328
>Is there a way to reset my main account or transfer all my items to my new account?

Nope.
>>
>>127271328
>Reset my main account
Goddamn no, I wish. I suffered the same thing you did.

>transfer all my items to my new account
Yes, just add that account to your own and trade using one account logged into a web browser and the other logged in on Steam, you'll have to have the account certified with Steam Guard though and new accounts also need a minimum of $5 spent with a valid credit/debit card in order to access the Steam Market.
>>
File: 54254393_p0.jpg (669 KB, 1500x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54254393_p0.jpg
669 KB, 1500x1100
Would you take her mana?
>>
guys i am COMPLETELY deaf

please describe to me what's the sound of antimage's manabreak
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (36 KB, 980x98) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
36 KB, 980x98
>that feel when three man shit stacks

like

really

you think that just because you play together you won't be absolute fucking garbage

is that what you think
>>
RTC?
>>
>>127271834
like sand
>>
File: Now's a good time.png (6 KB, 557x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Now's a good time.png
6 KB, 557x267
>>127271842
>kotl with mana boots
>>
>>127271106
that fight isn't in the game though, it's FAKE
>>
Venge is cute!
I'm going to marry Shendelzare!
>>
>>127271834
whoochink
>>
>>127271834
SHHRRRKKK!
>>
>>127271834
Can deaf people subvocalize?
>>
>>127271328
>get put in low priority
>it's the accounts fault!

jesus the delusions of some people
>>
>>127271842
>ac magnus
>arcane+mek kotl
>naga that can't into naga

Not only that Magnus doesn't make any sense together with the Naga pick.
>>
>>127272014
Sorry but you already fucked up skycuck
>>
>>127271976
here's the kicker

here it is

this kotl with mana boots

2000+ games
>>
>>127270430
Srs? I'd be curious about how shitty I was
>>
>>127271834
(You)
>>
>>127271106
/v/ hates Undertale the way /tv/ hates The Dark Knight Rises.
>>
>>127271834
pwong
>>
File: 1448159431375.png (274 KB, 425x671) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448159431375.png
274 KB, 425x671
>Try playing unraked in US East
>5 out of 5 games I got matched with 3 man stacks
>>
>>127272205
its so much worse than it used to be holy shit. I got matched up with 5 stacks twice the other day
>>
File: 1415487722606.jpg (33 KB, 610x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415487722606.jpg
33 KB, 610x610
spectre is balanced because _____________
>>
>>127271834
How do you subvocalize?
>>
>>127272493
because she can't do shit until she gets farm and she has no escape
>>
>>127272493
Who's the girl behind Universe?
>>
PartyTime
>>
File: 1410138053299.jpg (30 KB, 281x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410138053299.jpg
30 KB, 281x473
>>127272198
/tv/ hates tdkr because it's popular? That's kind of stupid, it's fucking Batman. Of course it's going to be popular
>>
File: 1365973498794.png (12 KB, 202x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365973498794.png
12 KB, 202x184
>>127272591
>and she has no escape
>>
>>127272634
Voice actor for Spectre
>>
File: tfw 20k viewers.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw 20k viewers.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>127272689
>she can walk through trees and cliffs

whoa nelly
>>
>>127272634
photoshop
>>
>>127272198
Batman is a normie franchise. Your average gamer doesn't even know what Undertale is.
>>
File: 1430964976355.png (88 KB, 431x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430964976355.png
88 KB, 431x280
If BSJ is smart enough to be a biomedical engineer, why is his game awareness so bad?
>>
File: 1451732569927.png (165 KB, 373x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451732569927.png
165 KB, 373x335
Anyone here going to try out for the open qualifiers?
>>
>>127272868
me, tBh
>>
>>127272818
>ree normies are after me
lmao thios is what neets have been reduced to
>>
File: godz.png (366 KB, 510x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
godz.png
366 KB, 510x545
>>127272868
Not enough high mmr friends.
>>
why are all dota players, pros, and even personalities, so autistic?
>>
OSkomodo WutFace
>>
>>127267613
Also no more shitty MLG items, but I guess it's already far too late for that.
>>
File: 1448983444255.png (481 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448983444255.png
481 KB, 900x900
>>127272830
American education
>>
>>127272105
>play hundreds of games on a different account
>no trolls or cunts
>higher quality games
>higher mmr
>stupid bitchy comment tries to defy reality

inferior
>>
File: woaw.png (526 KB, 719x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
woaw.png
526 KB, 719x675
>Ash only caught snorlax because it used rest and was asleep
>>
>>127273184
>all the smartest people in the world come to America to study
>american education is bad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight

:)
>>
Jesus, I'd forgotten how hot Misty is
>>
I'm almost starting to enjoy the cancer that comes out of Arteezy's stream
>>
File: 1397852235897.jpg (37 KB, 504x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397852235897.jpg
37 KB, 504x348
>>127273380
what took you so long?
>>
OHHHH YESSSSSSSS

holy shit my SIDES
>>
What is professional wrestling, anyways?
>>
HOLY SHIT ITS THE UNDERTAKER
>>
wrestling is so fucking stupid like holy shit
>>
>>127273593
This is all scripted. Amerifats enjoy it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (307 KB, 1002x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
307 KB, 1002x357
>Pokemon streamer has more views than Envy
My sides.
>>
>paul bearer only died because he kept that stupid fat figure for wrestling
>>
>No undertaker hero

DOTARDS
>>
Good Games to watch at AGDQ2016:

Total Good Game Count : 24

Sunday:
4:35pm - Kirby 64
7:05pm - Diddy Kong Racing
7:45pm - Super Mario Kart
8:30pm - Super Mario 64

Monday:
Nothing.

Tuesday:
5:40pm - Half-Life 2
7:45pm - Portal 2

Wednesday:

5:30pm - Kaizo Mario Bros. 3
6:40pm - Super Mario Maker
8:20pm - Super Mario World

Thursday:

12:50pm - Super Punch-Out!!
1:20pm - Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
2:10pm - Mirror's Edge
8:10pm - Halo 4
10:20pm - Paper Mario

Friday:
9:20am - Diablo
9:55am - Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
12:00pm - Pokemon Yellow
7:10pm - Super Mario Bros
7:35pm - Super Mario Bros. 2.
8:00pm - OOT Master Quest
10:10pm - Majora's Mask

Saturday:
2:50pm - TASBOT
4:10PM - LTTP
6:55pm - Super Metroid.

>in case you're wondering why the thread is dead over the next week.
>>
How the fuck do people even enjoy this shit
>>
Is this shit supposed to be a real sport or something?
>>
>>127273873
oh shit AGDQ is tomorrow?
>>
man wrestling is so fucking hilarious
>>
THE DEAD MAN LIVES
HE LIVES
>>
>>127273873
>Actually watching speedruns
What's wrong with you?
>>
File: 1451762022891.jpg (143 KB, 441x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451762022891.jpg
143 KB, 441x479
since Techies is completely viable in 6.86, why aren't you playing him boys?
>>
>>127273873

hl2 has been done to death

diablo might be interesting
>>
>>127273935

america's pastime
>>
File: Screenshot_29.png (166 KB, 559x296) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_29.png
166 KB, 559x296
>even WWF stream gets more views than EE
>>
>>127273873
super mario world/bros/etc are all boring as shit hold right simulators
Super mario maker might be ok tho
>>
>>127273114
I literally only recognize four of these heroes, and one is entirely because of the blue hand on SS.

I don't know who the guy in the front is supposed to be, I have no idea who the guy with claw hands is, and who's the guy holding Sand King? Tiny? Who the fuck is SS fighting?
If that's supposed to be Lina why does she have elf ears?
>>
File: 1450930770092.png (1 MB, 1201x884) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450930770092.png
1 MB, 1201x884
>everyone on 4chan was watching mandrama

>nobody said anything
>>
>>127274008
Watching speed runs all the time is autistic. Watching them once every AGDQ(to see how they evolved) is good entertainment.
>>
>>127273873
What is actually so fun about watching speedruns?
>Wow sick route he took man so entertaining
>What a hilarious wall glitch I'm dying!!
>>
>>127274128
?
>>
>>127274023
Because Zeus is one of the most popular mids at the moment.
fuck playing techies against LMAO FREE VISION
>>
all this youtube surfing is making me think im watching tv and changing channels forgetting it's arteezy being autistic
>>
>burgers and their mandrama

back to /asp/ where you have been banished by our holy lord and savior nip sama
>>
File: why.png (328 KB, 984x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why.png
328 KB, 984x568
why had sota been so easy recently
>>
>>127274196
>thread explodes with memes about le memetaker

?
>>
>>127274196
>>
>>127274418
what is dota?
>>
>>127272793
Who is she though?
>>
>>127274418
>girl fear

ROFL
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (23 KB, 326x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
23 KB, 326x700
haters gonna hate
>>
Which hero should I autistically main to 3k?
>>
What movies/series do you guys watch on your 2nd monitor while playing dota?
>>
can some one tell me whats arteezy's cosmetic on ember?
>>
File: 1412067369367.gif (126 KB, 347x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412067369367.gif
126 KB, 347x336
>the only two sports that white people can compete in are gay sex on a mat and scripted fighting
>meanwhile Boxing is dominated by Blacks
Top cuck senpaitachi
>>
>>127274531
minority report
>>
>>127273341
>>american education is bad

It is. Just because some people come and study at certain universities or research centers doesn't mean that your average student is well educated.

Same deal with taking a drivers licence, becoming a police officer, etc. Not strict or demanding at all compared to many other countries.

People make fun of how uneducated americans are for a reason, you know. Maybe cut back on the nationalism and wake up to reality.
>>
>>127274662
Viper or PA. Guaranteed free wins if you aren't a retard.
>>
>>127274731
Anime
>>
>>127274118
sandking, tiny, sven,jug,OD,lina,bloodseeker,doom, storm
>>
>>127274731
sex and the city
>>
>>127274662
literally anything
>>
File: 1449713056031.png (217 KB, 435x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449713056031.png
217 KB, 435x505
>>127274763
>>
>>127274662
CARRY Abaddon
>>
File: 1451730812700.jpg (21 KB, 500x284) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451730812700.jpg
21 KB, 500x284
>rtc listening to grime
>>
>>127274118
>If that's supposed to be Lina why does she have elf ears?
how new
>>
>>127274773
Actually, it's because of black people.

If you take blacks out of the equation the American school system would be top 5 in most subjects world wide.
tl;dr fuck niggers
>>
Are these steam notifications part of the song or something

Why are they so in time
>>
File: 1448089903042.png (131 KB, 422x508) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448089903042.png
131 KB, 422x508
>Walt won't give Jessie his drug money because he knows Jessie will get himself killed
>Jessie`s girlfriend blackmails Walt for it
>overdoses herself right after
Why can't women ever do anything right?
>>
>>127274773
>People make fun of how uneducated americans are for a reason, you know
"many people think something so it must be true"

holy shit and you call americans uneducated
>>
>>127274928
yes and burgerland would be full of healthy people if you don't count all these morbidly obese ones.
>>
>>127267561
oh youre that webm anon

pls make more webms of your newbie games
>>
>>127275062
>animeNEETs just now getting to TV shows everyone else watched years ago
???????????????
>>
>>127275062
its a tv show u dolt
>>
>>127275062
how new
>>
File: 1432505560498.jpg (4 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432505560498.jpg
4 MB, 2816x2112
>>127275109
>>
>>127275149
>animeNEET

What do you call people who like anime but have a full time job?
>>
Reminder that if you stopped counting murders into the murder statistics america would be the safest country in the world.
>>
>>127275136
If you take out blacks obesity rates also drop significantly putting the US about on par with Europe and ahead of places like the UK.
>>
You know what this game could use?

A skullgirls announcer pack
>>
>>127275136
Nah, though it'd be about on par with Western European countries like Germany and the UK

http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/
>>
>>127275282
reminder if you didnt count nigger crime america would be as safe as switzerland
>>
>>127275247
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it
>>
>>127275325
>skullgirls
>>
>>127275282
There's a 70% correlation with the black population and murder rates for cities.
If you take blacks out the US murder rate drops to below Europe levels.
>>
>>127275392
yes.

skullgirls.
>>
File: 1439525648473.jpg (170 KB, 500x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439525648473.jpg
170 KB, 500x694
>>127275247
fictional
>>
>>127275325
>>127275325
WHERES MY BATTLEBLOCKS THEATER ANNOUNCER REE ROO REEEE
>>
File: dota2_eetinker.webm (3 MB, 880x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dota2_eetinker.webm
3 MB, 880x494
Someone post THAT EE webm.
>>
>>127275109
>"many people think something so it must be true"

Nice rewording. You sure showed me.
>>
>>127275456
Whoa if you dropped poor people out of the statistics then the crime rate drops? HOLY SHIT ANON YOU JUST SOLVED EVERYTHING
>>
>>127275062
>watching Amerifat TV shows
fuck off
>>
>>127275347
you're a fucking mongoloid if you think that this says anything.
shit studies like the one you posted just have one state for obesity. which means someone with 1 kilo overweight is seen as just as obese as someone with 50 kilos overweight.
>>
File: 1425885867410.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425885867410.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>127275563
>>
>>127275563
THAT is the one m8
>>
>>127273114
I like ODs old design more
>>
>>127275712
i also liked his old name
>>
>>127275595
The underlying logic is the exactly the same
>>
>>127275598
There's a negative correlation between poverty rates and violence rates actually. Poor whites have a significantly lower violent crime rate than poor hispanics, and poor whites and hispanics both have a significantly lower violence rate than blacks of lower and middle economic status.
>>
>>127275749
/pol is this way
>>>/pol/59896969

so gud civ thread
>>
>>127275914

>using facts and logic

DAS RAYSIST
>>
>>127275858
His new name should've been "Outworld Destroyer"

Devourer is a dumb fucking word

similarly Pit Lord should be Abyssal Lord, not Abyssal Underlord

the "under" is fucking redundant as hell
>>
Why do some people think its outrageous that someone got a 1million dollar business loan? Which is subsequently paid back?

Are they unaware it happens all the fucking time?
>>
Is mana leak really mediocre, or is it just overshadowed by kotl's other skills? Or is it because mana leak isn't as useful until you get force staff?
>>
File: 1445614133691.png (486 KB, 763x718) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445614133691.png
486 KB, 763x718
Does anyone know the link to the anime announcer pack for Dota Reborn?

It has voices like Kongou and Misaka Mikoto, who will shout voice lines when you get Triple Kills or First Blood, like "ganbare" and so forth.
>>
>>127276140

Mana leak is a really good skill that pretty much overshadows kotls other skills.

What are you even doing mate?
>>
>>127276249
what if they dont move
>>
>>127275353
>>127275471
fucking savage
>>
>>127276060
>title is Underlord
>NO JUST CALL HIM LORD, THAT'S REDUNDANT

Titles are supposed to be redundant. That's why they're titles.
Also OD doesn't destroy worlds, he protects them, and Outworld Destroyer kind of implies this. He devours [intelligence] which is why Devourer makes sense despite how you might at first think Devourer refers to worlds.
So it makes perfect sense when you actually look at the character and what he does, while destroyer doesn't relate to what he does in any real way, which would lead to him being actually incorrectly named.
>>
File: rtc.jpg (37 KB, 524x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rtc.jpg
37 KB, 524x223
Not only does anime make you worse at dota, it makes you worse at streaming.
>>
>>127276239
should i tell him?
>>
>>127276284

Then they achieve a state of out of position and die because you arent playing in a garbage bracket
>>
>>127276054
>implying he provided any facts
>>
>>127276453
It's not official but you can get it into your dota by copying folder and using the client. It was a fan mod.
>>
>>127276284
Then your carry kills them while they stand still and can't run.

Or you used Mana leak at a bad time where the enemy wasn't actually in any danger even if you all in'd him. In which case don't do that.

Mana leak is to
1. Harass when they try to last hit
2. Prevent them from escaping when you gank
3. Prevent them from chasing to save yourself and/or others
>>
>>127275681
Are you literally blind and missed the "overweight" button and the part that says they measure the amount of overweight and obese people by WHO standards?
>>
>>127276060
>>127275712
>>127274802

isnt the one svens fighting is pit lord
it resembles him the way he did in 6.56?
dragonlike lower body
>>
>>127276401
>Outworld Destroyer kind of implies this

no it doesn't, it implies he's a destroyer from the outworld

>Titles are supposed to be redundant. That's why they're titles.

yeah but it's redundant inside the title itself

it's like if LC was called "General Commander"

or if bloodseeker was "Bloody Bloodseeker"

centaur's name too was unnecessarily complicated
>>
lmao how is jungle even real?

just pick lc and buy talon lmao!
>>
>>127276651
OD has dual wands while pitlord carried a weapon like legion commander
>>
>>127275885
No it isn't.

One is
>a lot of people think something so it must be true!

The other is
>a lot of people think something for good reason

The first does not have to have any backing or anything. People can simply think something.
The second one is people believing something for good reasons, as in it logically makes sense.

Americans being poorly educated isn't some myth. Not only do they in general speak fewer languages than most, but every single aspect of the education is lacking, especially when it comes to the rest of the world.

When I studied abroad in america it was quite staggering to see how poorly educated people actually were across the country (and I'm not talking shit like Texas or Alabama here).
>>
>>127271804
I'd give her a mana leak, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>127275685
>Watch this

gets me every time.
>>
File: Untitled 2.png (20 KB, 663x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled 2.png
20 KB, 663x350
Radiant lost this match.
>>
>>127271804

Id let her take my mana , if you know what I mean
>>
>>127276060
>>127276401
>>127276740
i hope you know it's Obsidian Destroyer
>>
>>127276950
>pubs throw
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBWHEROBTHAEOPRHNAOEH4FOAHEOBRHQI
>>
>>127276651
>>
>>127276950
>waaah, I got stomped

Get over it, everybody gets stomped. It's only a problem if every game you play is a stomp.
>>
>>127277065
can I save this post and use it whenever someone says something that isn't shocking but I would like to pretend I am shocked by it?
>>
>>127276401
>>127276740

>outworld destroyer

valve was trying not to shy away from every heroes original design without triggering valve

his original name was obsidian destroyer, dont you think outworld destroyer was the closest thing to that design. even if its just a name
>>
>>127276950
>Radiant lost this match.

>Typical_Tinker_Game.png
>>
where the FUCK is my mothercunting SNOW MAP GODDFUCKIGN DAMNIT
>>
>>127276773
in that pic it clearly shows the character have a single weapon. while OD has wands

im confused
>>
cough
>>
File: uItcFbU.jpg (49 KB, 607x617) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uItcFbU.jpg
49 KB, 607x617
We'll hit 5k this year, r-right?
>>
>>127277250
How is it a stomp if Radiant had the advantage throughout the entire game?
>>
Why are all prophet heroes in this game hardcore pushers? Is it because they can foresee victory, as prophets?
>>
File: helenaandthedong.webm (543 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
helenaandthedong.webm
543 KB, 1280x720
Will she ever come back?
>>
>>127277634
explain to me what radiant advantage is
>>
>>127276529
>>127276239

ADDONS DONT WORK ON REBORN IDIOT
>>
>>127277723
Are you stupid or just european? What about 20k exp?
>>
File: Kawaiilogo.png (58 KB, 294x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kawaiilogo.png
58 KB, 294x294
Best team.
I want them to win.
>>
File: how long can it go.png (300 KB, 1118x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
how long can it go.png
300 KB, 1118x330
>>
>>127277762
Addons do work on reborn, certain ones though.
>>
File: 1329979015025.jpg (617 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1329979015025.jpg
617 KB, 1600x2000
>>127277663
>thinking nature profit is "prophet"
>>
>>127277717
>literally 1k mmr
>>
>>127276578
who standard is just >25 kg/m2 for overweight and >30 kg/m2 for obese you retard. same shit applies here.

also, even if you go by the who standard, europe in not even remotely near the rates of burger obesity
>>
>>127277925
-enable_addons is gone. there's no way to get sound mods again unless you want to get a vac ban
>>
>>127277325
He wasn't involved actually.

Radiant:
Nature's Prophet, Kunkka, Zeus, Sven, Slardar

Dire:
Spirit Breaker, Venomancer, Pudge, Lycan, Keeper of the Light

It's pretty clear why they lost despite having the XP advantage throughout the game.
>>
>get 4 peruvians
>intentionally feed from the start so we lose
>enemy team gets confused by this and focuses me in everyteamfight despite the fact im 0/30
>my team wipes them and we win

? what the fuck
>>
>>127277259
sure thing senpai have fun be yourself
>>
Guys is it depressing to drink alone
>>
>>127278142
no one else reply to this post
>>
>>127278142
no one else reply to this post
>>
>>127271842
whats the point of stacking if you don't intend to pick heroes that can sick wombo combos together
i will never understand
>>
>>127278142
Either you had really good players on your team, or the enemy team was really bad. Did they all go mid to feed off of you? The gold and experience is shared, so it's not really that big.
>>
>>127278142

dont tell me what to do
>>
>the snotty australian hedge hog wins another game of dota 2
>>
>>127278459
which doto has the best accent?

thots royt moit
>>
>>127278358
some people just like to play with friends or people they know you fucking autist
>>
>>127277926
that comic should show the gpm on the enemy team
every np I get just feeds necro units and treants non stop
>>
>>127278183
that is subjective
>>
>>127278717
doesnt matter he filled his qouta
>>
File: 1451728195271.jpg (153 KB, 1123x851) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451728195271.jpg
153 KB, 1123x851
Post em
>>
>>127278358
Playing with friends. It's fun, they're more likely to communicate with you and the quality of my stack games with friends overall are more consistent.
>>
>>127278612
something tells me that post personally triggered you for some reason.

If you're playing with friends theres no reason to have a garbage team composition, lol. That just makes the game less fun for everyone...
>>
>>127278612
>some people just like to ruin their friendships
ok
>>
>>127277926
8 minutes to farm an aghs? thats fucking like 200 gpm
>>
File: HELPME.png (39 KB, 597x575) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HELPME.png
39 KB, 597x575
>>127278765
Not including the hoodies and chaos knight shirt
>>
>>127278765
>Only $520
thought it would be more desu
how the fuck do you spend $2k on this game
>>
File: 234.png (653 KB, 979x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
234.png
653 KB, 979x447
>>127278760
his and the enemy team quota
>>
>>127278857
It's a little under 600 gpm.
>>
>12 winstreak
>love dota, feel like playing forever
>lose 2 games in a row
>uninstall and go to bed
>>
>>127278993
self accomplishment is the first step to improve in dota
>>
>>127276818
>Not only do they in general speak fewer languages than most
Have you ever considered the possibility that the reason for that is that there are perhaps 6 major languages spoken in all of the Americas? And have you noticed people tend to be bilingual in places that are in close proximity to countries that speak other languages?

It's almost as if the amount of languages one speaks has little to no relevance to how well educated someone is and that people have little reason to learn a different language when everyone within 4000 kilometers of you speaks the same language. Almost
>>
File: 1451537228673.jpg (52 KB, 367x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451537228673.jpg
52 KB, 367x536
>Pick anti mage
>Start farming like an anti mage
>Get that delicious 10 cs per minute
>Get six slotted by 30 minutes
>"alright team time to group up and push"
>but they're all dead
>while I was farming, my team fed them the whole game giving them gpm similar to mine despite my creep score being on point
>tfw we lose the game despite my beautiful farming prowess
what the fuck are you supposed to do in this situation la
>>
I thought EE was playing PA until he got 7k or something
>>
>>127279294
just like school, he gave up on it
>>
>>127279294
just like life, he gave up on it
>>
>Pick abaddon
>Team assumes I'm going to support
>>
>>127279256
You don't pick anti mage in pubs unless your team has a lineup that can 4v5 safely while you hit creeps. Or, if you're actually good, you join in fights.
>>
>>127279398
>>127279352
MOOT

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT
>>
>>127279294
just like winning a ti, he gave up on it
>>
>>127279294
just like nichijou, he gave up on it
>>
>>127278824
>If you're playing with friends theres no reason to have a garbage team composition, lol
I'm getting the impression that you're actually autistic and have no idea how these things work, but I'll explain it for you.
People that play in groups together do not automatically tryhard. maybe some are just shitters, but most don't care.

If you ever see people in a group in any online game, do not automatically assume that this is some kind of well coordinated team that solely plays to win.
>>
>>127279497
>>127279585
>>127279352
>>127279398
What are you, his parent or something?
>>
>>127278054
>even if you go by the who standard, europe in not even remotely near the rates of burger obesity

except for the countries I mentioned and countries like Italy and Greece where childhood obesity is a worse problem than in the united states right?
>>
>>127279178
>It's almost as if the amount of languages one speaks has little to no relevance to how well educated someone is

So someone that can speak 1 or 2 languages is just as educated as someone that can speak 3 or more languages?
Yeah, makes sense.
>>
>>127279256
>picking carries in the current patch and year

Just pick something that can kill in lane, that's it you've won dota, the grand strategy MOBA by Icefrog
>>
>>127279708
Yes anon, the poor kid from Africa who learned English is more well educated than the University student with a PHD from Western Europe.
>>
>>127279256
>am
Well thats your problem. You didnt pick gyro
>>
WHATS IN THE PATCH
>>
>check out Yasp match making stats

I never realized just how dead this game is. The only thing that's keeping it going anymore are Russians and those hardly count as human beings.
>>
>>127279256
This patch does not favor ricing at all. If you want to play carries you need to play the ones that have some early game impact and can participate in teamfights from 8-10 minutes in.
>>
>>127279708
what hes trying to say, is that correlation doesn't necesarilly imply causation
>>
>>127279708
Many people in India speak more than 2 languages(English, Hindi, and state languages like Bengali or Kashmiri). India must be super well educated right
>>
>>127279649
What are you? His dicksucker or something
>>
>>127280040
>>127280040
whats the new game i jump on
>>
File: 1329474844862.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1329474844862.png
107 KB, 320x287
>>127279178
>post says "not only"
>you focus on this one thing despite this

Let me guess, you're american?
>>
>>127279708
>languages = education

Hahaha, you fucking normie.
>>
>http://www.gosugamers.net/495-gosuawards-2015-dota-2-winners
>best event viewer, community choice
>sheever
>kotlguy on second place
you fucks have got a lot of explaining to do
>>
File: dota.png (165 KB, 995x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dota.png
165 KB, 995x553
>Every match is winnable
>Ooga booga is not real
-d2g
>>
File: newpatchtopkek.png (117 KB, 993x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
newpatchtopkek.png
117 KB, 993x462
>tfw your waifu is the most viable waifu in the game

feels good /d2g/
>>
/fit/ pls go and stay go
>>
File: 1443393099675.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443393099675.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>127280510
>Runner up:Misery ...for his more than fantastic comeback in the offlane role where he shines since he joined Team Secret
>>
>>127280429
Oh sorry, I should have focused on his wonderfully detailed statements such as "every single aspect of it is lacking" or his personal experiences which he actually didn't expand upon or even state.
>>
>>127280714

>carry venge

HAS THIS ESCAPED THE MEMEZONE?
>>
>>127280678
>lose game
>screenshot and blog on d2g
>'why wont people support m-me.. wwhaaaaaaaa ;_;'
>>
File: dota2.png (185 KB, 1019x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dota2.png
185 KB, 1019x555
>>127281000
>I have no empathy
-you
>>
>>127279674
no nigger, you mentioned uk and germany and both are well below burger obesity rates, even though the brits are fat as fuck.
and now you're moving goalposts, as greece stands out so much it's not even funny.

so if you say that burger are just as fat as people from western european countries, then in reality you're just saying you're just as fat as the greek, nothing else.
And if you look at europe as a whole it's even more laughable.
>>
File: 5V2h5Ci.gif (2 MB, 190x135) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5V2h5Ci.gif
2 MB, 190x135
anyone near 3k/4k party trying to be steam bfs? We can exchange lewd pics and queue all night, it'll be really fun. I'll give you lots of attention...I can queue on USE USW and EUW. Pls be white. Post ID if this interests you...
>>
>>127281104
showing true empathy to people is draining anon, even I have better things to give my empathy to than bloggers on d2g
>>
>>127281226
Uuuuh ok, I guess I can do this with you. Give me steam id.
>>
>>127277663
>oracle
>pusher
>>
Ember Spirit ruined this fucking game. A LoL-worthy hero with FUCKING ANNOYING ABILITIES FUCK YOU ICEFROG FUDSOJFSDKLHFKLJDSHFKJSDHF
>>
File: undeniable truth.png (382 KB, 917x669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
undeniable truth.png
382 KB, 917x669
I had a lot of fun playing dota today
this never happens


please like comment and subscribe to this blog
>>
What is it about this game that attracts non-english speaking players that act like children the second anything goes remotely wrong?

It's it just a hold over from WC3 Dota where poors played it because they couldn't run anything else?
>>
>>127281360
If I post my ID first people are going to troll me and I'm also kind of picky...
>>
>>127281471
Ember spirit was in this game for years. I agree though, the hero is the pinnacle of OP, lategame there isn't much you can do vs a farmed ember except hope he messes up and feeds rapiers.
>>
i LOVE THIS RTZ MEME
pick shit heroes you would never play with no mic

Im off to EE's stream, rtz is dead
>>
>>127281471
>ember is fun to play
>I, however, do not enjoy playing against this hero
>that means that the hero Is LoL-worthy (League of Legends, a game company that is known for balancing around how average players feel about playing against certain type of heroes in their average pubs, also known as 'toxic' heroes)

delicious, delicious lol-babby tears. you mad riot hasn't given you sandbox and a half decent client yet? atleast reborn isn't 7 fucking years old.
>>
>marksmanship bonus is no longer disabled

Fixed?
>>
>>127281635
You're the one looking for boyfriends on /vg/, not me, so you gotta put your steam id. And I'll give you dick pics if you want xD.
>>
>>127281104
>>I have no empathy
AHAHAHAH
buddy this aint the site for you

this is not a hugbox site pls go and kill yourself
>>
>>127266373
where are you now
redditeezy at 7.8k kek
while EE at 12k
>>
>>127281718
Oh my god fuck off EE just picked PA for a fucking week.
>>
>>127281837
I understand that but I'm kind of autistic about who I'll flirt and trade pix with. Like if they have gay steam groups or really garbage showcases or pornography on their profile. If I post my ID then I get degenerates adding me, instead of just filtering through people who post theres and adding 1 or 2 that I really like.

A lot less cuties on d2g anymore though...
>>
>>127281839
>A player can NEVER EVER do well and be dragged down by his teammates
-you
>>
File: redditeezy.png (300 KB, 980x339) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
redditeezy.png
300 KB, 980x339
will arteezy stop streaming
this is embarrassing
>>
>>127281547
>What is it about this game that attracts non-english speaking players that act like children the second anything goes remotely wrong?

Free to play
No region-lock
Low system req
>>
>>127282000
christ almighty...
someone post the image
>>
>>127281718
>purge queuing in a stack for captain's mode aka the mode the game is balanced around
>people watching meme stream from some never was
>>
>>127280849
>oh sorry, i should've done something more sensible over the stupid and pointless thing i did

makes sense. red herrings is what those backed up against the wall use.
>>
>>127282151
>dark and edgy theme
neck yourself lad
>>
>enemy team is down three heroes
>no one pushes
>no one roshes
>they hit the jungles
>the very moment the enemy team respawns
>They go for rosh

does common sense just fucking elude these people?
>>
File: 1430950653454.jpg (154 KB, 274x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430950653454.jpg
154 KB, 274x304
>This BM game
>>
>>127282338
>something more sensible
is not though
>>
>>127282178
Sorry dude but I really enjoy flirting with people on steam and trading pictures and playing games with them. Its just an addiction. Real life relationships somehow just aren't as satisfying.
>>
>>127282000
Why would people wanna add you? Based on your overuse of ellipses id say theres a good chance youre pretty homely
>>
>>127282447
>destroying your eyes with bright colors
don't kill yourself since you are already dead
>>
>>127282523
I've actually posted my pics on /soc/ before because I always felt pretty ugly and thought my ex was only with me because of the age gap. I got quite a few replies and most people thought I looked OK in the face but many of them didn't like that I had long hair because it looked too "feminine" but that isn't a serious complaint for me.

But theres no way for people to know that so I guess there isn't any reason for people to add me. But I get a few guys every now and then doing this which definitely makes it worth it because I seriously yearn for companionship and theres lots of cute clingy people here.
>>
File: 658.jpg (67 KB, 565x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
658.jpg
67 KB, 565x1000
>Blink into NP's sprout as slardar
>Attack him twice
>Get pushed out by nothing
Ummm...dotards?
Beta?
>>
File: dtooj.png (241 KB, 954x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dtooj.png
241 KB, 954x562
>>127282113
>If a player can do VERY WELL he can never lose
-you
WOW shocking truth
at least i dont bitch about it like the fucking pussy you are
>>
>>127282785

Damageless Void is so awful
>>
>>127282000
beggars cant be choosers
>>
>>127282785
If a player can do VERY WELL, they shouldn't lose MMR
>>
>>127282624
fl.ux yourself lad
>>
>lose two ranked games in a row
>still want to play some dota 2
>play some unranked instead
>stacks
>stacks everywhere

holy fuck man this is some frustrating shit, they're always awful too.
>>
>>127283098
its almost as if you can't play ranked against solo players in a 3 or more stack
>>
>>127282914
most certainly can
>>
>>127283098
>playing alone
>>
File: DWATCJ.jpg (39 KB, 500x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DWATCJ.jpg
39 KB, 500x366
>>127282314

this t bh f a m. max comfy stream
>>